The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: A Visit to Grundo
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:15 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Willowtree525 - Glad you like it, Dia.

By the Power of Grayskull!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:18 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

NOTE: "Arin" is pronounced "Aaron"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning had come, and everything seemed normal, that is until the gang noticed Willow and Tara were missing. They looked all over the house, and then looked outside. Teddy had figured Quellor set this up to control them, but Quellor missed one tiny detail about Teddy – Teddy was smart. Teddy could only think of two creatures that M.A.V.O. would use to capture victims – Mudblups and Gutangs. While both creatures were technically smart – the mudblups were sensitive to sunlight and the Gutangs couldn’t keep up with Gimmick’s airship - but they had knocked the propeller off with a rock before – and now Teddy had a plan to fight back.

Teddy took charge and gathered all the supplies they might need. Gimmick and Grubby assisted too. Grubby made a special pot of root stew, which of course, was Grubby’s favorite food, but as Teddy and the gang had learned: Root Stew was an exceptional weapon against the Gutangs.

Teddy asked Gimmick to make some sling shots and grab the Portable Duplicating Machine as Teddy had a plan for it. He also suggested that the gang not search alone for Willow and Tara, but seek aid from Prince Arin and Princess Aruzia, who themselves had once been imprisoned by the atrocious creatures.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:08 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Matt you are clicking on all cylinders :party

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:49 am 
19. Yummy Face

That's not good...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:58 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Whee! Still enjoying, Matt! Keep up the awesome!

I'll shoot the shot, bang, that you hear 'round the world.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:41 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

thiswomanswork and Willowtree252 - Thanks for the positive comments and for enjoying the story.

Zampsa1975 - I think you're forgetting the overall tone of "The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin". Evil doesn't win too easily.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:43 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Teddy climbed the stairs of the airship, immediately followed by Gimmick and Gimmick. The crew luckily had enough coal to last them awhile. Grubby controlled the propeller, while Gimmick fueled the pot-bellied stove and Teddy looked for the pink and blue castle of King Nogburt.

The prince and princess, as well as their parents, were loyal to Teddy and company. After rescuing the children and saving the kingdom from Gutangs during a drought – and providing food for the kingdom – the royal family aided Teddy in his quests – and this one was no exception.

Despite their dislike for the Gutangs and Mudblups, Princess Aruzia and her brother boarded the airship, for they shared the loyalty that Teddy had shown them.

“Nice to see you again, Grubby. “ Prince Arin said, “ Although I wish it was for a happier time. By the way, what’s your tactical plan, fellas?”

“Well, I think it would be wiser rescuing Tara from the Mudblups first. Slow and sensitive to light – I think it will be easier – then we have Tara to help us fight the forces of the Gutangs, to rescue Willow.” Teddy said, wisely.

Last edited by Pinocchio1940 on Wed Aug 20, 2008 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:29 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky loving it my friend!!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:30 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Willowtree525 - I am glad you are enjoying this story. I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon. Well, here's an update coming your way! :party :party :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:31 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Teddy’s move was a strong one, his imagination working as well as his devotion to any of his friends. He had many allies – and strength to usually fool the enemy. Teddy worried, however because he knew Willow and Tara had never dealt with his enemies.

While Teddy was worrying, however, Tara was figuring out her captors, but decided to act as she were a weakling to fool the unsuspecting mudblups. When Teddy and Co. arrived, she provided a aid to them after learning quietly from Gimmick, that the mudblups were sensitive to light, after they were imprisoned in her cell.

Prince Arin and Princess Aruzia took the time to introduce themselves, while grumbling softly about their surrounding.

“I have heard all about you.” Prince Arin said proudly. “We’ll help you out of here.”

“Oh” Tara said, mischievously, “You don’t need to do that.” She winked at Teddy, and then turned to face Arin. “I have my own secret for those mudblups.” Tara chanted a couple words and golden light filled the mud-created cell. It hurt eyes of the mudblups, and melted the cell, pouring the mud onto the prisoners. Tara gave a disgusted look, but it softened when she realized all among her could escape and she would not be caught for casting the light.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:39 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

The group raced to the airship, while the mud slowly dripped off. The mudblups discovered the deception and made chase, but as they reached outside, the sun slowly crept through the clouds.. They retreated in pain.

Once they had reached the airship, all of them thought of how to rescue Willow. Teddy suggested they duplicate themselves to fool the Gutang guards. Grubby looked worried.

“But-But Teddy, won’t Tara and her duplicate argue? I am –“ Grubby said.

“Fight myself?” Tara asked, “I don’t have an M.A.V.O. counterpart, do I?” She stared puzzled.

“No, Tara. “ Teddy chucked.

“Grubby is referring to the time we tried the second crystal in my machine. I was trying to duplicate many things, and on accident, duplicated Grubby when he when under the machine and ate the object I was trying to duplicate.” Gimmick explained.

“I didn’t care for the duplicate too much...” Grubby mused, “Thought he was too handsome.”

“I think as long as we’re rescuing Willow, a duplicate won’t mind.” Tara said.

“There is one small problem, Tara. The second crystal’s power only lasts a while, then slowly disappears.” Gimmick explained, sadly.

Tara looked at him thoughtfully.. “Here, let me see it. My powers may be able to lengthen the time the power lasts.”

Gimmick handed Tara the crystal, and she somehow lengthened the amount of time, but because the group was so amazed that she could do that, they were awestruck.

Tara tapped Gimmick on the shoulder and handed him the crystal. Gimmick placed the crystal back into place and the group rushed to the Gutang’s fortress. Using the now-longer crystal, Gimmick created thousands of duplicates of everyone – including Tara and the airship.

This approach allowed the group to fool the Gutangs and fight them off, while the real Tara rushed to the small cage holding Willow. The cage was cramped, but the Gutang guards were so occupied, they never noticed Tara creating a skeleton key to fit the lock. Tara figured the Gutangs would blame themselves if Willow were missing.

Tara wondered though, why the seven crystals were so important to Quellor. She knew they created powers individually that served him no purpose. Why did the crystals together, create such an overbearing evil?

Tara needed a way to protect Willow from being seen, but rather than do duplication again, she opted for a more intimate idea. Since the crystal’s power was strengthened, she figured the diversion would last a while. Taking the reducing crystal, Tara aimed the machine at Willow and the pushed the button marked “Small”

Light surrounded Willow, and inch-by inch she shrunk. Willow felt as if she had entered Wonderland by accidentally eating a cookie. Willow did not know Tara had this in mind as she pushed the button, so when she looked up, Tara looked like a blur. Willow tried to argue but Tara merely thought she looked cute, because her argument sounded like a series of high-pitched squeaks when she was not close.

Offering Willow her hand, she invited Willow to see her closer. Tara’s blurred features now seemed huge to Willow and her eyes seemed as big as globes. “I’m sorry I did that, but can you forgive me?” Tara asked, “Besides you might feel right at home on my head.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:36 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for interesting update-y goodness...