The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
 Post subject: Re: Lotus ((91/?-March 2nd, 2020))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:02 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
oh my gosh, you guys, I never got an email notification of a message in this thread! Sorry you two for the much belated reply!

I can't believe it's been a year either, that's truly insane. Must admit, the story is done. I wrote exactly to where I envisioned it ending all these years.....only to find it somehow lacking and unsatisfying. Which is not the way I want this story to go. I've been stuck trying to go back and rework with the last few unposted chapters to try and get it right, to make it feel complete. Truly didn't a) expect this to happen and b) have it take so long.

...unfortunately I've also been sidetracked by falling down deeply into another fandom (oops. blame @Foomatic for that one, it's entirely, 100% her fault) and have been distracted since March writing a monster of a fic. My hope is that when it's complete I'll be able to come back to Lotus. (If anyone's interested in a Time Traveler's Wife AU of The Haunting of Bly Manor, I'll be happy to direct you)

Rest assured I will never give up on Lotus. Thirteen years of love, sweat, and tears have gone into it and I ain't stopping so close to the damn finish line. Thanks for your patience and continued interest, my handful of beautiful readers <3 <3

(@shirrey, I'm very pleased to see the Wilderness update alerts in my inbox. Sorry to have basically dropped off the face of the W/T earth, but I'm here for you however I can still be helpful! Glad you're still working at it :) )

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 331 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12