The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Working It Out - Updated 07/23/2009
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:53 pm 
3. Flaming O

Soo happy to see you updating this story again!!
It;s funny because I feel like you are developing the Dawn/Faith relationship more than the Willow/Tara one.

I really love both in this story, but I would like to see things get patched up between Willow and Tara, and the renewing of their relationship. Speaking of which, is something going on with Tara, I mean no has reflexes like that but a slayer ... she's not a slayer is she?? I would really love to see more Tara interaction with Faith, I think she will really help her. Plus , I figure that Tara will discover the D/F relationship first, whether by Dawn telling her or by her own perceptivness.

I love how intellegent and mature Dawn is. It's nice to see someone portray her as a mature character as opposed to the normal whining teenager. I worry that when Faith finds out about Dawn being the Key she might, freak out about their relationship, since I think their relationship is good for both characters. I love Faith's sweet side on Dawn, it's nice to see you developing a deeper character for her as well.

Now onto Buffy who is really pissing me off in this story, I mean I get where she's coming from, but still, I wish she would lay off Faith a little bit. I think she's going to blow a gasket when she find's out about Faith and Dawn.

Can't wait for more!!!

~Ems

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:10 pm 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
Heya Deb,

I’m glad I can jump back on the feedback wagon (Hey, I’m at work, I have plenty of time on my hands!) as this story is definitely one of my favourites.

I love the simplicity of Tara's return. There was no huge scene or ceremony Tara was just back and Willow set to work caring for her.

Great work with Faith's continuing paranoia about Buffy finding out about her relationship with Dawn. Ah, I just love Faith so much! Her comments crack me up. I really don't think Dawn needs to stay away from Faith, quite the opposite really. Actually, the two slayer's banter here is growing on me too...given my fondness for disliking Buffy, I almost like her. Almost, but not quite. I have a burning desire to know just how Buffy will take when/if she eventually finds out!

Thanks for the last couple of updates and I hope there are more to come soon

:peace

Alcy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:57 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
Awesome update, cant wait to see what the tara/glass deal is. Ive said this before I think, but I really love how you portray dawn. keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:17 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Great update!! :kgeek

I´m already waiting for the next one.

Gidav_79

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:00 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Awesome update! :party I love everything about the Faith and Dawn relationship - I think it's developing nicely. And it's kind of exciting that no one knows about them...yet. I know Tara knows it's one of the Summers sisters, but I wonder how long it'll take her to figure out it's Dawn Faith is in love with. Buffy annoys me a little, though I'm glad to see her attitude towards Faith has changed a little for the better. But it's like a dance of one step forward and one step (or two) back. But at least she seems to be trying, somewhat, though she still has plenty of room for improving her hypocritical tendencies.

I'm so happy Tara's back! Now Willow can be happy again, Dawn finally has her surrogate mom back, one of the few who really understands her, and Faith has a potential real friend (other than Dawn). And I liked that Tara's return was so low-key as it was. I really liked the Tara and Faith aura talk on their way to the lobby. What's going on with her fast reflexes though? I'm thinking she came back with an upgrade of some kind maybe?

Hope you update soon! I'm at the edge of my seat here! :p

Everything is relative. - Einstein (Except for ”absolute truths”)

Avi made by gingerafros

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:58 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Oh, I'm so sorry. I finally got some responses written and I left the data key with the responses at work. I also was going to post the first chapter of a new story and I left that at work as well.

Monday.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:28 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
First of all, I have to say I love the story and I really like the Dawn/Faith relationship, I think you really capture them well. I was a little surprised that Willow and Tara had gotten all hot and heavy the first night, I would have suspected that Tara would have needed to process the whole "Evil" Willow thing, but maybe she did that in heaven? Can't wait to read more.

:pinky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:47 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

My apologies for being so slow to post responses to feedback. Please know that it’s my lack of getting it done as opposed to not appreciating all your comments.

I’ve been working on another story which will be shot – perhaps 6-7 chapters. Currently I’m trying to decide whether to post it in small pieces or get more done and post a larger chunk.

Anyway…

Star Catcher – Hey there. Well, here’s one in progress then. Strangely I am a Faith/Dawn shipper but I’ll tell you that there’s not a lot of it out there. There’s a lot more Buffy/Faith stuff which I’m totally not into. I’ve written it a few times usually as a special favor for one B/F shipper friend or another. I’m glad you enjoy their relationship.

Quote:
Dawn's a lot smarter than I would have guessed.
I take that from the part in Real Me where Dawn’s writing about Willow being the only person who likes schoolwork as much as her and playing chess. Both seem like the thoughts of a pretty smart kid.

Quote:
As for Tara's arrival, is it just me or is she taking things a little too lightly? And there relationship progressing at that speed? It doesn't seem too likely for either parties. I was kind of sad that we missed out on the whole Willow/Tara reconcilation. Their relationship thus far seems a little,...off somehow.
Interesting observations. I think that it’s a little strange for her to be back on earth after a year off in which she missed a lot. I also think that she may have returned with even more than the usual amount of her centered-ness. Like maybe once you’ve been dead you’re able to accept and move on from things that would have thrown you for a loop before. You know?

I think that Willow and Buffy have sort of tentatively forgiven Faith unless something comes up. Like the way you accept your friend’s boyfriend as long as he’s being nice but when he’s an asshole, you say he sucks but then she gets back together with him so you knew it was just too good to last … etc. And yes, there is more plot to come and a central demon-related conflict yet.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

Zampsa1975 – Yes, it will be revealed what is “off” about Tara in the next few updates. I’m glad you like the F/D relationship and we’ll see about Faith accepting her feelings and what Buffy has to say/do about it soon.

Dax – Thanks. I think falling in love would be relatively terrifying to Faith. It would completely challenge her concept of herself and the her she portrays. And it would make her voluntarily dependent on someone, not to get things but just to love and be loved which is kind of scary. As I said above, we’ll see how Buffy feels about it when/if she finds out.

And yes, Tara is pretty ok with being alive again. And official death doesn’t seem to be a big problem given Willow’s computer hacking skills. It’s pretty easy to just have her fix that.

Thanks for reading.

em317 – Thanks so much. I’ve been writing more on this and another story and it feels good to get back to it.
Quote:
It;s funny because I feel like you are developing the Dawn/Faith relationship more than the Willow/Tara one.
I don’t think you’re wrong.

I’m not sure how much more patching W/T need. They seem pretty good to me.
Quote:
Speaking of which, is something going on with Tara, I mean no has reflexes like that but a slayer ... she's not a slayer is she??
Excellent question.

Quote:
I would really love to see more Tara interaction with Faith, I think she will really help her. Plus , I figure that Tara will discover the D/F relationship first, whether by Dawn telling her or by her own perceptivness.
Still to come on both of those things.

I like the idea of Dawn as a mature and helpful member of the family and the scoobies. I felt like the BtVS people brought her on and then had no idea what to do with her so they made her all whiny. Really sad, really. [qutoe] I worry that when Faith finds out about Dawn being the Key she might, freak out about their relationship[/quote]I think that’s a valid concern. But she is definitely being developed.

And Buffy’s being a little of an ass. We’ll see about that gasket blowing thing.

Thanks so much.

Alcy – Hey there. I wish I could look at KB or FB at work. Of course, I’d probably get a lot less work done so I totally get it. And it’s not like I’d want to read your stories at work – NSFW. Especially that part of Moth to the Star. Very hot.

Quote:
I love the simplicity of Tara's return. There was no huge scene or ceremony Tara was just back and Willow set to work caring for her.
That’s nice to hear. I think that everyone else seems kind of disappointed about how low-key it’s been.

I was just thinking of your feelings about Buffy in writing my last response. I think Faith has good reason to be paranoid. I mean it’s kind of just a matter of time before someone comes to visit with Dawn in the morning or sees Faith coming out of her room or something. We’ll see how Buffy takes it.

Thanks.

leftindust – Thanks so much and the “tara/glass deal” will be revealed shortly. Thanks.

gidav_79 – Thanks so much. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Still Waters T – Hey there. I’m glad you’re enjoying F/D. It’s quite fun to write.
Quote:
I know Tara knows it's one of the Summers sisters, but I wonder how long it'll take her to figure out it's Dawn Faith is in love with.
We’ll see is all I can say.

Buffy and hypocritical tendencies = nice summary. She could use a little chilling out but she doesn’t seem to jump on that one does she? Yes, Tara being back is a good thing around and the reflexes we’ll see.

Thanks so much.

TaraWillow4ever - Thanks so much. Well, I think that Tara perhaps didn't need to process that much or figured they'd get to it.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 3:28 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Working It Out

Chapter 7 – Problems and Plans

Author – JustSkipIt

Pairing – Willow/Tara, Faith/Dawn

Feedback – Yes, please. Let me know that people are still here enjoying my stories.

Spoilers – None

Rating – NC-17

Disclaimer – Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy own Willow, Tara, and the Buffyverse and Angelverse and all characters and locations from those universes. No copyright infringement is meant by this fic and I will not make any money from it.

Note – Wow. It’s been 10 months since my last update. That sort of sucks. Sorry for that. I promised some W/T lovin’ and here it is. There are probably 4 updates left of this story and I want to finish it. Hopefully it won’t be another 10 months.

[blockquote]Tara scanned the room for danger, her senses buzzing with the combination of the spell cast, excitement, fear, and the energy of the various people in the room. She swung her sword somewhat experimentally, not truly feeling the need to strike against any attackers but aware at the same time of how unusual such a weapon felt in her hand. How strange. Strange and yet at home. She didn't do it but she knew that she could have tossed it end over end and caught it by the handle easily, like band kids do with the drumsticks when passing time on the bus or in school hallways. To her left she could feel Buffy shifting her weight from foot to foot, the broadsword barely an afterthought in her movement. The Slayer seemed poised to rip apart, with her hands or broadsword, any creature that might threaten the two figures in the center of the star outlined on the ground.
The skin on Tara's hands seemed to tingle with the intersection of the power of Willow's spell as it unfolded around them and the cold steel of the weapon she held. She smelled the herbs and heard the crackling of the spell as it gathered focus and power. Dawn was keeping her fear relatively in check considering the very real danger facing her. Xander, to Tara's right, seemed at home holding the cross-bow at his side, clearly ready to raise it when needed. The witch felt the collective power of those with the room as well as those guarding the door. The thought that they were in good shape and might actually pull this off was just starting when the screaming started and all hell began to break loose.
[/blockquote]
Tara awoke suddenly, the start of a scream muffled by the hand she held over her own mouth. "Oh God!" She closed her eyes and attempted to bring her breathing and heart rate under control as she thought about what she'd seen. A dream. Just dream. The mantra calmed her and within minutes she opened her eyes to look around the hotel room with a smile.
The sheets were loosely tangled around her legs, pillows on the floor and she smiled as she noted the broken ceramic shards of a lamp that had been an unintentional victim of her and Willow's uncharacteristically fervent love making last night. And this morning. Speaking of Willow, she heard the shower running and determined that she wanted to catch the redhead before she went into project manager mode or whatever it was. Tara had a few other modes she wanted to try before the day began.
She meant to make a sexy and seductive quip as she quietly pulled back the shower curtain but what came out was, "Oh my God! Have you seen your shoulder?" She stepped into the shower and pulled shut the covering as she reached out to touch redhead's bruise.
Willow winced a little at the touch but laughed nonetheless. "Good morning to you too."
Tara wrapped her arms around her lover. "I can't believe I did that."
The redhead let her soapy hands run over Tara's back and then ass as she whispered huskily in her ear. "So, so, so worth it..." She felt Tara's arms begin their own exploration and continued the explanation. "It was that time... after I'd kicked over the lamp, gotta see about paying Angel for that, and ... uh... oh wow that feels... I mean... it was... uh..."
"I'm sorry, am I distracting you?" Tara began kissing and licking the offending mark as gently as she could, quickly moving her attentions to her lover's neck and then chest as Willow attempted to continue speaking.
"Not distracting!" she nearly shouted as Tara's lips closed around one pert nipple. Willow's hands wound into Tara's now wet hair, holding her tightly. Her grip only loosened when she realize that Tara wanted to switch sides. A part of her wanted to go slow, to make Tara feel just as good as the blonde was currently making her feel but the larger part, the part that was in charge just wanted to be taken over completely by Tara's desires.

And taken was exactly what was happening. The redhead barely had time to register the passion she was experiencing before she found herself wedged against the tile of the shower and her lover's body, her legs wrapped around Tara's lower back as the newly returned witch held her up with her left hand. Her right hand, she swirled through Willow's wetness before thrusting two fingers to a spot she could only reach in the current position and one that Willow tried to make a mental note to remember (which probably came out "hrrmph" or something like that in her brain's expansive hard drive).

For an instant she considered whether she should try to be quiet but quickly decided that anyone who might be offended should be asleep and that she couldn't manage quiet even if she wanted. Between her shouts and moans and and thrashing against the slick wall, she had no idea how Tara was able to hold her, yet the other woman seemed to have no problem doing so through Willow's first nor second orgasm.

After uttering a series of unintelligible moans, the redhead finally regained her powers of intellect and speech. "Good morning." She smiled before kissing her lover quite soundly.

After the kiss, Tara set her lover back on the tile of the shower, ensuring that she had her legs quite firmly in place before moving her hands. "Good morning to you, lover. I wanted to catch you before you ran downstairs to man Slayer Central or whatever you have planned for the day."

"Mmm," Willow smiled. "I wish I just had more of this planned." She leaned in for a long kiss before moving to kiss the other woman's neck. "Maybe a little of this... though." Before she could carry through on her instincts, both women heard Willow's phone ringing. "Oh good. It stopped," she said just as it began ringing again, this time joined by Tara's phone. Both women began laughing before pulling apart.

"You go answer those while I take a quick shower." Tara turned to pick up the bottle of shampoo.

"Well, I feel sort of bad in a 'got mine, you didn't get yours' way," Willow pouted.

Tara kissed her lover again and smirked. "Oh, I got plenty last night."

"Yeah you did..." Willow heard the phone start ringing again and finally wrapped a towel around herself and jumped out of the tub.

---

Twenty minutes later the two witches entered one "Slayer Central", formerly a large ballroom and now turned into a workroom. "I'll g-grab us some coffee." Tara dropped her lover's hand and crossed to the table holding a coffee urn, mugs, Danish, and other assorted breakfast items.

"Damn, Red." Faith's voice cut through the quiet chatter in the room. "I never knew you had it in you. I mean all night last night and then again this morning?"

The witch turned a bright red that clashed quite glaringly with her hair. "Listening at keyholes again, Faith?"

Faith laughed loudly as she took a seat in one of the ballroom chairs, leaned it back, and put her feet up on the table. "You're so easy, Red." She glanced over at the other witch now approaching the table with two mugs of coffee. "I didn't hear nothing. I was just messing with you because if my lady came back from the dead, we wouldn't leave the room for weeks." She took a sip of her coffee. "But now I guess you confirmed a few things for everyone here."

"Bloody hell." Giles muttered as he cleaned his glasses. "Oh to be in England again..."

Tara handed Willow her coffee and whispered something her ear that made the redhead smile before taking a seat across from Faith at the table. She looked around noting the presence of Xander, Robin, Giles, and Gunn. "Are we waiting for Buffy?"

"Not anymore," came the yell from the door was Dawn and Buffy stepped into the ballroom. They waited a minute for the two sisters to get drinks and food and bring it to the table.

Once they did Dawn voiced what many present were wondering. "So is this a 'let's meet every morning at 8:15 because none of us like sleep meeting' or more of a 'did I mention there's an impending apocapylpse' one?"

After a brief laugh Giles and Willow shared a look before the witch answered. "I think mostly the first."

"Then can I suggest that we move these 8:15 morning meetings to more like 10:15 or 11:15 for those of us who, you know, work nights?" Buffy pointed at herself, Faith, and Gunn.

Willow nodded vigorously. "Right, right. Early morning meetings not ideal for the Slayers." She took a breath. "But since we're here now. I wanted to talk about Cleveland."

"Garden spot of the Midwest."

Willow sent a glare toward the dark-haired Slayer for her interruption before continuing. "We're getting a lot of reports from Cleveland of trouble there. I think we should be moving forward on getting the site there set up."

"Good idea, Willow," Giles agreed. "What do you suggest?"

Willow reached for some papers. "Well, I think we should send a couple of people to scout for a location. We need something where about 30 people can stay with bathrooms, kitchen, common rooms, and a training facility."

Xander reached forward toward the papers. "Sounds like I'm your man."

Giles disagreed. "I think we need you to finish here and then head to Seattle to set up as we had planned and I'd really like someone who will be stationed in Cleveland going there." He glanced at Willow before adding, "Willow can't go because we need her here."

Faith laughed. "Hey, B, sounds like you and me are taking a little trip."

Buffy folded her arms over her chest. "I'm not going to Cleveland with her."

Faith stood up. "What's that supposed to mean?"

Gunn stood as well and leaned across the table between the two Slayers. "Ok, let's all tone it down. I don't think we want both of you gone at the same time anyway."

Faith sat back down and took a drink. "Look, B, you got a burning desire to go, you do that. I been there and it's no big thrill."

Buffy kept her arms crossed over her chest. "Ok, so Dawn and I can go."

"What? Why do I need to go with you?"

"Because we're talking about two people going and I'm not leaving you in L.A. while I fly half-way across the country."

"I'm eighteen years old, Buffy." The younger sister argued. "I'm going to college in a few months. Were you planning on watching me every second while I'm at school too."

"Why d-don't I go with you, Buffy?" Tara suggested.

Buffy glared at her sister before answering the witch. "Because I'm not leaving Dawn here to get in trouble in L.A." Seeing that the teen was just becoming more pissed she finally leaned across the table and whispered. "I just don't want anything to happen to you, ok?"

"Me and Blondie can go." Everyone turned to look at Faith with looks ranging from incredulous to suspicious to approving. She looked at Willow. "I mean if my records are all good and I can fly without being arrested or something?"

Willow looked like she couldn't even believe what she was hearing. "You won't be locked up except for being committed to an insane asylum for thinking I'm about to let you travel to Cleveland with my girlfriend."

Buffy laughed. "Hey, Will. How about toning down the aggression there."

Faith laughed as well. "And Red, when B is giving you advice on aggression, you might want to take note."

Dawn "I'm going to get more coffee. I can see why the adults don't want kids like me at meetings. I mean, Tara made a perfectly logical suggestion so let's all get crazy about it. And by the way, Willow, Tara's an adult. I think she can handle herself even with a big bad Slayer."

"Well said," Tara agreed. "Everyone please sit down and Will, can you come talk to me for a minute?"

The two witches returned a few minutes later and Willow sheepishly spoke as she took her seat. "I think Tara and Faith scouting locations in Cleveland is a fine idea."

Faith smiled broadly and waved her hand, making a quiet whipping sound. She stopped as soon as she saw the look Tara was directing her way. "I mean. Sounds like a good idea."

Giles nodded his head. "Ok. So Tara and Faith will scout locations in Cleveland and return in a few days with suggestions. Willow can make your reservations shortly." A few of the attendees yawned so he added. "Did anyone have any thing else to discuss?"

"Yeah. I do." Everyone turned to look at Faith.

"Some weird shit's been happening on patrol the last two nights."

Willow, Xander, and Buffy spoke at the same time. "Weird how?"

“You mean weirder than our usual, right?”

Faith nodded at Xander’s question. "Right. Ok, so you remember the like supervamps or whatever they were called from S-dale?"

"Turok-han."

"Right. Thanks, Kid. Ok, so I mean we ain't supposed to see those but there were two in that big cemetery by where we had D's dinner last night. Damn near took out those three kids I had with me. Took all four of us to kill them." She looked at Buffy. "And you remember that dude with the vampire dog? There he was in the same cemetery last night. I even said, 'hey, didn't I already kill you once?'"

Giles reached for a book from the middle of the table. "What did he say, Faith?"

"He laughed a lot. Then said that 'my boss'" she turned toward Willow "you ain't my boss just so you know. He said my boss opened a door and she forgot to close it and lock it."

"Could it have been a different vampire who looked like the first one?"

Faith shrugged. "Look, hell if I know right? I mean I think he was the same damn disgusting vampire plus when B and I were on patrol the other night, we saw that one in the leather jacket. You remember?"

Buffy nodded. "You said something about him at the time. But I want to know what Mr. Loves his dog a bit too much meant about Willow forgetting to close the door?"

Xander reached for a book. "Oh, research. How I haven't missed you."

Faith slapped her hands on her thighs and pushed to standing. "Well, that sounds like my cue to go shove come clothes in a backpack."

Most of the others had already pulled open books except Willow who began a search on her computer before calling out. "Helpful hint, Faith, you can't take any weapons with you."

"Thanks, Red. I'll take special care of your girl while we're gone."

--

A few hours later, Gunn finished talking to Angel before crossing the lobby. "Ok, your chariot awaits ... and such."

"I wish you weren't going," Willow pouted, earning a kiss from her girlfriend.

"I thought we didn't use that word any more."

The redhead rolled her eyes. "You're right. You're right. You're always right. How about, you just came back and I don't like the thought of you being away from m again so soon."

Tara leaned in for a tender kiss. "Much better."

"Uh yeah, that's really touching. Where's Faith?"

Buffy stood up and slapped her palms on her jeans. "I guess that's my cue to go try and rouse my lesser half."

When everyone else laughed she looked around. "What? What?"

Xander stood up from his place on the couch. "Uh Buff. Usually calling someone your something half - better, prettier, messier, etc. - indicates that it's your girlfriend or boyfriend or husband or something and much as I can't decide whether to be really disturbed and afraid or go spend some quality time in my room, I don't think that's what you mean." He looked around before adding, "and if we could all just forget the part about my room, I think I'll be better off and probably safer as well."

His head snapped forward a few inches showing that his hair was flattened for just a moment. "Ouch. He waved a finger at Willow. And you're not supposed to use your powers for evil or admonishment."

The redhead laughed. "I didn't."

Tara raised her hand. "I did."

The joking among the friends went on for a few minutes as they waited for Faith to join them to go to the airport. After a few more minutes Buffy announced that they'd waited long enough and she would go get the other Slayer.

Of course, Buffy had no way of knowing that that while most of the Scoobies waited in the lobby, two members of their group were saying a private goodbye.

"I'm going to miss you, Kid."

Dawn pulled her lover's hands away from the waistband of her jeans and out to the side. "I know. But it's only a few days."

"We've got a few minutes..." Faith's hands returned to their previous task, attempting to unbutton Dawn's pants.

The younger girl laughed. "You're insatiable." She kissed her lover over and over again. "You'll be back in a few days and I'll have saved up all this sexual frustration for you, Baby."

Faith stopped her machinations at Dawn's waistband and instead slid her arms between the girl and the door, wrapping them around her back. "I'm just... I feel weird about leaving you. Like you're in danger or I won't see you when I get back or something... and... and... and..."

"Faith?"

"You're goin' to college? I mean away? I don't think you should go to school in Cleveland but ... never mind. It's stupid. I mean of course you're going to college. You should go someplace really good. You know, smart kid stuff."

Dawn took a breath. "Any second now Buffy or Willow or someone is going to knock on the door and say you're late and they need to leave for the airport. Can we talk about my college choices after you get back in a few days?"

The Slayer nodded. "Sure, Kid."

They kissed again before Dawn suggested that Faith check the hallway. The Slayer nodded but didn’t open the door right away. “Hey, Kid. Could you, you know, watch something for me?” When Dawn nodded, Faith reached behind her to pull the sheath and knife she’d recently acquired from where it was tucked to the small of her back and held it out.

Dawn looked from the knife to Faith and back to the knife before gently taking it and sticking it into her own waistband and pulling her shirt over it. “I’ll put it in my room and take care of it.”

Faith nodded, then opened the door as Dawn had suggested. Seeing that it was clear, they both stepped out, Faith locking the door behind them. Half way down the stairs they ran into Buffy. "Hey, I was just coming to check on you."

"Yeah. The Kid here came to knock on my door. Damn good thing too. I fell asleep after I packed." She looked across the room at the others. "Ok, I'm ready to go assuming the Marshals don't pull me off the plane. I'm trusting you on those records, Red."

Willow crossed the ballroom. "Faith, I fixed your records and believe me no one wants you with Tara, protecting her, more than me."

Faith shrugged. "Good enough for me."

After another round of hugs, Tara, Faith, and Gunn set out for the airport.

Post subject: Re: Working It Out - Chapter 7 - Posted 05/25/2010
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 8:05 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Hi!

So, I'm still kinda new to the whole feedback think, cuz I'm super shy... BUT, I wanted to let you know that I'm really glad you updated! I'm a fan of your fics - read them all, some more than once... And so I just wanted to say I'm reading, and I'll wait for more updats. 10 months or however long you need. A JustSkipIt fic never fails to dissapoint, in my book! :blush

Thanks!
Jen

Last edited by waitnsee on Wed May 26, 2010 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 5:27 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good to have you back writing... I kinda hope that Faith somehow slips that she and Dawnie are a couple during the trip to Cleveland....

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

Finaly the wait is over!!! :pride

And it was worth it every single day - though I admit that I hope to not have to wait another ten month for the xext.

Great to see some Willow Tara loving. :wtkiss

It'll be interesting to see if Tara will talk to Faith abouit her being in love, after all she knows Faith is, maybe she doesn't know it's Dawn...

As for Buffy? I still can see her being crazy about the posibilety of Faith becoming her sister in law some day in the future. :smash

Keep up the good work.

Dax
:yikes

“What Dreams may Come”

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 9:28 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Was hoping you hadn't forgot about this story.
Wondering how long Dawn and Faith will be able to keep their relationship a secret from Buffy. Hoping nothing bad happens to Faith and Tara while they are away on their trip. Willow will never let Faith hear the end of it.
Patiently waiting for more.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:15 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

waitnsee – Hi and welcome to posting on the KB. I can understand being shy. Please consider this a safe space for what you have to say and what you want to share. I’m glad you’ve enjoyed my writing so much and thanks again for the feedback.

Sami – Hello. Thanks so much. I’m trying to finish this story and think I have about 3-4 updates left. I have the next one mostly written so hopefully this will all be wrapped up soon. I appreciate your feedback always.

Quote:
I kinda hope that Faith somehow slips that she and Dawnie are a couple during the trip to Cleveland....
We’ll see what happens there. I think the question (or one question) is how do you think Tara is going to react if she finds out?

Dax – Thanks so much.

Quote:
And it was worth it every single day - though I admit that I hope to not have to wait another ten month for the xext.
You won’t have to wait that long. I have the next update mostly written and it’s mainly a matter of deciding where to stop the chapter and where to start the next – one long or two short. I hope to finish this story in the next few months. Thanks for your patience.

Quote:
It'll be interesting to see if Tara will talk to Faith abouit her being in love, after all she knows Faith is, maybe she doesn't know it's Dawn...
We’ll see what happens with that. I can assure you that Tara does not know that it’s Dawn.

Quote:
As for Buffy? I still can see her being crazy about the posibilety of Faith becoming her sister in law some day in the future.
What can I say? Buffy is going to react about like you can imagine she would.

Thanks always.

love_2003 – I definitely haven’t forgotten about the story. I want to finish it this summer. I’d say it has 3-4 more updates and I know what will happen. It’s a matter of writing and posting it.

Quote:
Wondering how long Dawn and Faith will be able to keep their relationship a secret from Buffy.
I think that’s a pretty valid question and concern.

We’ll see how the trip goes for Faith and Tara and how Willow reacts to anything that happens.

Thanks for your feedback and your patience.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 8
Hi Deb!

Finally got a chance to sit down and offer up some feedback.

I've always enjoyed fics that delve into Faith's character, and yours definitely delivers. It's interesting to see her reaction to love, how it's not all rainbows and puppies. For her it's downright terrifying, being vulnerable and open to such raw emotion.

As for the wish, I've been wondering why Buffy would, of all things, wish Tara back. I figured it would be a choice between Angel and Joyce, you know? It certainly was a selfless thing to do. I'm thinking that maybe all along she felt somewhat responsible for her death. With the powers and strengths she had, she couldn't use it to save one of her own, and that this was her way of making it right. Reminds me a bit of the choice Buffy made in LipKandy's Tempus Fugit S7.

While I am enjoying Faith and Dawn (which was kind of an acquired taste, it felt weird reading about them in the beginning), I'm kinda disappointed at the lack of W/T interaction. I was expecting this big, dramatic reunion, and got "Yay you're back Yay! Kisses and hugs! Here's a glass of water!" Maybe I'm missing something. But this is my only point of contention in an otherwise enjoyable fic, and I trust that, while that wasn't what I was expecting, you'll have a lot more in store for us, now that Tara is all with the weird dreams and Slayer powers. I'm interested to see how Tara and Faith's trip to Cleveland turns out.

I'm glad that you're back at this fic, and I'm looking foward to more.

Kisses and Gay Love
"I like my buttons, curvy." - Willow, Neverland, by Easiersaid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:39 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Foo – Hey there and thanks. I hope all is well and that the baby is doing great.

I’m glad you like Faith. I think she was presented someone one dimensional on the show but I feel like she had a lot of potential to explore there. And yes, for her love is completely terrifying. She feels like she’s not really worthy of Dawn so she’s sort of waiting for Dawn to realize that and dump her. And she knows that Buffy’s not going to react well if it gets to that point. And then there’s the fact that she lives in a world of danger and violence. For as long as she’s been there, she’s only ever worried about her own safety and even that not very much sometimes. But now there’s the fact that even though Dawn’s not a Slayer, she lives in that world. And she’s not protected. She has no super-human powers so she’s a normal person living in a super-human dangerous world. And suddenly Faith can see that someone she cares for a great deal could be hurt and it’s terrifying for her.

Quote:
As for the wish, I've been wondering why Buffy would, of all things, wish Tara back.
Honestly, I don’t believe that she would because I feel Buffy’s pretty inherently selfish. But I was going from the interview JW gave in which he threw out this particular scenario.

Quote:
Reminds me a bit of the choice Buffy made in LipKandy's Tempus Fugit S7.
That’s my favorite fan fic. I reread it about once a week but I can’t say that I was consciously thinking of it or anything.

Quote:
While I am enjoying Faith and Dawn (which was kind of an acquired taste, it felt weird reading about them in the beginning),
Agreed.

Quote:
I'm kinda disappointed at the lack of W/T interaction. I was expecting this big, dramatic reunion, and got "Yay you're back Yay! Kisses and hugs! Here's a glass of water!"
Hmmm. I can see that. I guess to me W/T are sort of … you know, just all-encompassing. Without them the whole unit is lacking. You’ve got the shell of Willow sort of making things happen but not really interacting with life and now she’s there to interact and care and joke around. And then Tara’s back now to offer the nurturing that the entire group needs. But at the same time they’re sort of an established unit. A known quantity. I mean they don’t need to fall in love and any major processing that they would have to do is really off the table re: KB FAQ. Because let’s face it, I would expect a returning Tara to have some very pointed questions and concerns for how Willow acted during the part of S6 that didn’t exist on this board.

Quote:
now that Tara is all with the weird dreams and Slayer powers.
Yes. It does seem a bit strange.

Quote:
I'm interested to see how Tara and Faith's trip to Cleveland turns out.
The entire next update or two are all Tara and Faith in Cleveland so you’ll learn quite a bit.

Thanks always.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is a great story! Not sure I've posted FB before (which is just well...it's just bad!) but I wanted to let you know how much I'm enjoying this story. You paint a great picture...I can see the hotel and imagine slayer central etc. I love that Tara is back and in that way you are just so much better than JW :)

Faith and Dawn?! I love the hotness and the tension it creates with all the secrecy and the confusing feelings of love and vulnerability. Well done!

I like the idea that Tara has some new kickass powers and anticipate a bit of mama bear reaction on Faith's face in Cleveland when Faith either fesses up or Tara's intuition and apparent talent for visioning kickt in ;)

Can't wait for the next update.

Shiraz

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:49 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

shiraz – Hey there. Thanks so much for posting the feedback. And if you’ve never posted fb on this one then thanks all the more. I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

I totally love Dawn and Faith because I feel like both were underused in the series. And I feel like they’re good foils for each other. It’s kind of what I feel about Tara and Faith – one is nothing but power and passion and the other is nothing but gentle and compassion. Both could use a little of the other’s mojo. Same with Dawn and Faith plus both of them have been too ignored but they can be the center of each other’s universe.

Quote:
I like the idea that Tara has some new kickass powers and anticipate a bit of mama bear reaction on Faith's face in Cleveland when Faith either fesses up or Tara's intuition and apparent talent for visioning kickt in wink
We’ll see about that mama bearness and I can promise some revelations in the trip.

Thanks again and here’s chapter 8.

Working It Out

Chapter 8 – A new Hellhole

Author – JustSkipIt

Feedback – Yes, please. Let me know that people are still here enjoying my stories.

Spoilers – None

Rating – PG

Disclaimer – Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy own Willow, Tara, and the Buffyverse and Angelverse and all characters and locations from those universes. No copyright infringement is meant by this fic and I will not make any money from it.

Faith drummed her fingers on her legs as she watched the flight attendants readying the plane for take-off. She curled and recurled the magazine in her hands while rocking forward and then back in her seat. After a few minutes of very nervous fidgeting she finally half-muttered under her breath.

“Sure. Let’s go to Cleveland. I mean this won’t be awkward at all.”

Tara smiled at the Slayer’s words. It was obvious that the girl was nervous, even afraid and the Witch could well imagine why but she didn’t want to challenge the girl right off, figuring it would just make her more uneasy. “Just think it could probably be more awkward if we t-tried to make small talk. So how was prison?”

She was relieved to see Faith almost smile. “Really really shitty. Thanks for asking. How was being dead?”

“Really, really wonderful but I missed everyone.”

“They missed you. A lot.” Her head snapped up as the flight attendant secured the final door and Tara noticed that Faith was obviously struggling to remain calm, taking deep breaths.

She reached over and showed the other woman the palm of her hand. “Can I h-help you?”

Faith shook her head as her fingers gripped the armrests. “I don’t think so. I just… you know… locked doors, no weapons. I got this really nice knife and I’ve been carrying it right here.” She leaned forward and patted her back before returning her hands to squeezing the non-life out of the armrests. “But here it’s more like three hours of prison.”

Tara nodded her head and bit at her lip. “My f-father was… he was not a very nice man.” She glanced over at the Slayer who seemed confused by the turn in the conversation. “I used to hide under my bed or in the closet, p-pulling all the clothes over me, when I h-heard shouting. It was hours… and I would just sit or lie there in the dark praying with everything that I had that he wouldn’t think to come look for me and that my mother would still be alive when the sun rose. Sometimes I imagined I was in my own coffin.” She took another breath. "I know a little about being trapped in small spaces." As she spoke she had slid her hand closer so that she was barely touching the back of Faith’s with her fingertips.

The dark-haired slayer took a deep breath. “You doin’ mojo on me, Blondie?”

“Not yet, Faith. I wouldn’t do that without your approval. But I can make it easier.”

Faith took as deep a breath as she could and opened her fist to extend her hand. “Your lady would jump at the chance to turn me into a frog. I’m countin’ on you really helping me instead.”

“I wouldn’t do that, Faith, and I don’t think Willow would either.” The Slayer shrugged and then nodded toward their hands in a look that said, “go ahead would you?”

Tara grasped the Slayer’s hand in her own, closed her eyes, and chanted under her breath for a moment. Within seconds she had dropped Faith’s hand. “Uh… is that … b-better?”

Faith nodded vigorously. “Wow. That was… well, better than quite a few of the better experiences I’ve ever had and believe me I’ve had quite a few. Oh shit. You’re not gonna tell Red I said that are you?”

Tara took measured breaths. “Wow. Um, yeah. Better experiences and no, not telling Willow.”

Faith leaned back feeling slightly relaxed for the first time since they had left the Hyperion. "You seem surprised or something."

The blond shook her head. "I don't know, Faith. I mean there's nothing to worry about. I'm just... stronger than I was before. First reading you the other day when I didn't mean to and now this. It's very eerie. I mean, I know my p-powers and have always but ... this is new and it doesn't feel like me."

"Weird, huh?"

"Yes. Very weird." Tara yawned. "I'm going to nap."

"Didn't get much sleep last night, Blondie?"

"Did you want me to draw you a picture?" The blond smirked and closed her eyes before Faith could answer falling asleep almost instantly.

[blockquote]You ripped that door open, Blondie! That damn bitch had her puppies on your mama's best rug. What you gonna do about that, stupid girl? You can't protect any of them. Are you involved? It's coming. We're coming. The lock's not broken but it needs the right key. You hold the sword at this end. Get in line? You're in line now![/blockquote]

She awoke suddenly with no awareness of where she was and the feeling that she was trapped in her own grave.

Before she could scream, she felt a hand on hers and another covering her mouth gently. "I got ya, Blondie." Tara attempted to get her breath, feeling her chest heaving but not feeling like she could get any air into her lungs.

Blondie.

Faith.

Tara relaxed just enough that Faith read the move. "I'm gonna move my hand off your mouth, ok?"

The Slayer did exactly as she described but continued holding Tara's hand. "Bad one?"

Tara nodded and looked over at Faith's folded down tabletop which held a drink of some clear liquid. Before she could even ask the dark-haired Slayer was holding it out. "It's Sprite."

Tara took a long sip and closed her eyes again. "Thanks, Faith." She handed back the drink.

Faith nodded her head. "No problem, Blondie. I know a little something about bad dreams." She took a drink from the same cup while attempting to flag down a flight attendant. "Can you bring another drink?" She waited for the woman to return and give her a new cup of ice and can. After she'd poured she spoke again. "I had 'em as a kid. Then, well it all comes with the Slayer gig. Dreams. Prophetic ones. Bad ones. A few good ones. Some come true. Some don't. And in prison. And that damn night. Him coming out too fast. Too stupid and shouldn't have been there." She shook her head. "You got me talking and I don't know how. Some witchy thing. Or something. I don't know. I guess I'm saying I understand about the dreams and is it anything you want to talk about?"

Tara sipped at her drink. "I think... I think I had one this morning too. I remember waking up screaming but I forgot until now. Something's coming, Faith."

"Ain't it always?"

Before Tara could answer, the flight attendant came up the aisle for their drinks and informed them that the plane would be landing shortly. "You ever been to Cleveland?"

Once the pair had landed they picked up their carry-on bags and rented a car. After putting their bags into the trunk, Tara pulled out her phone and held it up. Faith stepped a respectable distance away and also pulled out her phone. Tara dialed and waited for only a few seconds before hearing her lover's voice.

"Hey honey. How are you? How was the flight? Was Faith awful? Was she rude and crude and did she make a pass at you? I bet she did. I would. Did you have to seal her mouth closed? Ooo. That sounds fun."

Tara laughed. "Hello, sweetie. The flight was fine and Faith was fine. She seems nice."

"Faith is not nice." Willow scoffed. "What's she doing right now? Looking for a hook-up? Robbing a liquor store?"

Tara listened for a minute before realizing what she was doing. The dark-haired girl was across the parking lot sitting on a concrete barrier with the phone to her ear. "I think I'm missing you more." Then a pause. "She's nice. I can see why you're so crazy about her. Kinda explains your whole crush thing." She laughed. "You know I'm just teasing you." Another pause. "Because it's fun and I like to imagine you turning red like when I ... " she began to whisper but Tara found it easy to hear. And what she heard was...

I should not be listening to this. I should not be able to hear this.

"Tara. Can you hear me?" She finally focused on Willow's voice.

"Yeah, baby. I'm sorry. I just spaced out for a minute there." She could still feel the heat in her face from what Faith had been saying on the phone. "I uh... a b-bus just drove by and I could hardly hear you. What was that?"

She concentrated for the next five minutes on the report from L.A. on the research they had done into the reappearance of certain demons. Willow had done a spell and found that something had come into their dimension from another. Whatever it was had far greater power than it had when it left and it had left open a doorway. It was quite cryptic and Giles was pulling out all stops in an attempt to learn whatever they could about it. Buffy, Gunn, and Angel had a full-on patrol planned for the night to attempt to learn whatever they could from anyone who would talk.

"Hey, honey. Here comes Faith. Why don't I call you later? We need to eat and then meet with that leasing agent you found." They spent a few minutes exchanging good-byes and I love yous before she snapped the phone shut and slid it into her pocket.

Faith opened the passenger door but not before puckering her lips and making kissy-face noises. "I love you, baby. Oh, I love you more. No I love you more. No I love you more..."

Tara started the car with a laugh before lowering her voice. "... because it's fun and I like to imagine you turning red like when I..."

Faith stared at the blonde. "No damn witchy eavesdropping, Blondie! And I mean it. That phone call is my business and none of yours so you want to just keep your ears off my mouth. Or something."

Tara shrugged as she exited the airport parking lot.

"So uh... did you hear anything else?"

Tara shrugged again. "Maybe."

Faith crossed her arms over her chest. "Now I think you're just screwing with me."

Tara shrugged again, then motioned out the window toward a fast food restaurant. When Faith nodded she pulled into the parking lot. "I didn't hear who you were talking to, if that's what you're wondering. But I can guess."

"You can guess?"

The blonde shut off the car and checked that she had cash in as well as her phone. "Look, Faith. There's like 50 new Slayers lounging around the Hyperion all the time and I'm assuming they're just as H&H as you. Don't look at me like that. I've heard plenty about the H&H from Buffy and Xander over the years."

"He'd know," Faith muttered.

"What you do and who you do it with is none of my business, Faith. You're an adult and I'm assuming whatever girl or girls you've swept off their recently patrolling feet are too so do what you want."

The two girls exited the car and locked it, Faith giving Tara a strange look. "How do you know Red again? Cause this ain't the speech I'd expect to hear from her."

They ordered their lunches and sat down to eat. "I'm not Willow, Faith. If I understand her big board, you and I will both be stationed in Cleveland so you should probably know me a little." Both women took bites of their food before Tara continued. "Willow loved Xander, then Oz, then me. She never sowed any oats. She just ... loved and when she did, she loved and loves completely. The idea of sex without love would make no sense to her so she can't understand you. She never lived a minute in your world, Faith."

"That ain't entirely my world, Blondie."

Tara shook her head. "I didn't mean that. I just meant that Willow literally can't understand your sexual needs and wants or your fulfilling them."

"And you?"

Tara shrugged. "I'm not Willow, Faith."

Faith took a bite before smiling like she'd learned the world's best secret. "Blondie got her some lovin' before Willow came along. Something illicit I'm thinking. Maybe a high school teacher or cheerleader. Or maybe just some random girl she met at Starbucks. Oh yeah." She took another drink. "I hope Willow's living up to your expectations, Blondie." When Tara laughed, Faith set down her sandwich. "You ain't getting all mad."

Tara laughed again. "That's going to drive you crazy, isn't it?"

Faith shoved the remainder of her sandwich in her mouth and then picked up both her and Tara's drink cups and motioned that she was going to go refill them. "I think I like you, Blondie. And I can see why the Kid is so crazy about you too."

When she returned, she saw that Tara was still eating and leaned back in her chair. "I know we need to meet with this leasing agent and all that shit. But what do you say we check out the night life around here? See what kinda beasties lurk in the dark?" She raised her eyebrows comically a few times. "Kill some stuff? Sound fun?"

Tara laughed. "You're like a little kid, Faith." She ate her last few fries and nodded. "At first I didn't know if you meant going out dancing or patrolling."

"You ready to go?" The brunette nodded toward the wrapper Tara was balling up. "We can go dancing too. I wasn't really thinking about that for one thing because of your girlfriend's tendency to get all up in my grill even if I ain't doin anything wrong."

Tara laughed as she refilled her drink again. "Willow's not as bad as you think, Faith but I don't really feel like going dancing. Patrol sounds fine though." She shrugged. 'I haven't done anything ... helpful since I got back you know."

Faith patted the blonde on the back. "I think your being back is helpful enough for most of these folks. Let's face it, Blondie. We got some damaged and growth-stunted people in our gang."

Tara considered it for a minute. "That might be sort of harsh but I can see what you're saying too, Faith."

Faith fastened her seat belt. "Ok, you got Xander and his parents are total drunks. He's dated like some demons and almost married one. Plus me."

She was surprised by Tara's interruption. "So you kids are calling what you did 'dating' now?"

Faith laughed. "Touche or whatever. And I think I'm older than you so none of this calling me 'you kids.'"

"I thought you were the same age as Buffy and she's a year younger than me."

Faith shrugged. "Oh. Well, then yeah. You're three years older than me." She continued. "Anyway, you got Buffy who's dad is a loser and mom kicked it. Oh yeah, and she has relationships with vampires. And you've got Willow who's parents are like completely out of the picture and her one true love got killed so she went on a violence spree." She snorted. "Sure, well adjusted normal folks."

"What about Dawn?"

Faith shrugged. "Shit. Like I know the Kid that well. She seems to have come through the same shitstorm pretty good, you know. I mean I think she's a good person. Plus smart."

"Uh huh..."

"What's that mean?"

Tara glanced over at the girl in the passenger seat. "Should it mean something, Faith?"

"Look. If you're playing word games with me, I don't know as many words as you. Part of what I was getting at earlier was if we're gonna patrol later, we're gonna need some stakes and shit like that. You wanna look for a lumber store or something? I think this thing's got GPS."

Tara looked at the clock on the dashboard. "We're not scheduled to meet the agent until 5:00 so why don't you find us a store and we can go now."

Once they'd reached the home improvement store, Tara followed Faith as the Slayer choose a few knives, a sharpening stone, and some remainder wood from which to carve stakes for the next few nights. Her attention was split between observing this woman who seemed quite different from how Willow has always described her, the words cleavegy slut-bomb having always been emphasized in any conversation about Faith, and a few nagging thoughts at the back and sides of her mind. At one point, Faith was weighing a few knives and dropped one. Before Tara could even think about it she saw the sharp end turning end over end as it fell to the floor and possibly Faith's foot. It was like it was happening in slow motion and she stuck out her hand, catching the sharp end easily and sweeping it away from Faith before setting it on the counter.

"Shit. Oh really shit." Faith grabbed Tara's hand and turned it over in hers. "Are you ok? What... the fu... You're not cut. How'd you..."

Tara stared at the knife as one of the nagging thoughts at the edge of her brain slid firmly into place. "I... I don't know, Faith."

Faith stared at the blonde. "You know I couldn't catch that, right?"

The witch nodded.

"And you know I'm the fastest Slayer right? I mean Buffy's stronger. Not much but she is. But I'm wicked faster than her."

"Ok."

"And you just caught that knife."

Tara nodded again, almost unable to speak.

Faith looked the shaken woman up and down. "How about we buy this stuff and get the fuck out of here?"

Tara nodded, leaning against the knife case as Faith pulled her wallet out of her pocket and paid for their purchases. When she was done, she tucked the bag holding the two knives as well as the chunks of wood under one arm and wrapped her other hand around the blonde's upper arm to walk them from the store. At the car, she set the purchases on the trunk and held out her hands for the keys which Tara handed her without argument. Once she'd put the purchases in the trunk, Faith opened the driver door and waited until Tara had sat down to close the door.

After she'd entered the car, Faith waited for Tara to say something or start to cry or freak out or something. She was just about to ask about what had happened in the store but wasn't sure how well able Tara would be to talk about it so she decided to play to the blonde's strengths. "If you wanted to take someone on a date, what would you do?"

Tara slowly swiveled her head to stare at the other woman. "Seriously?"

Faith nodded. "Yeah. I was supposed to take this girl on a date tomorrow but of course now I'm here, ya know? But still. I mean I'd like it to be something nice. And I had an idea of what I wanted to do but, you know, what if it wasn't fun for her and she's expecting something totally different?"

Tara smiled slowly. Clearly Faith was trying to distract her from freaking out about what had happened inside the store. "Well, what does she like to do?"

Faith looked at her hands on the steering wheel. "Well, I'm not sure. I mean I know some stuff she likes to do."

"I bet."

The Slayer laughed. "Hey there! I say stuff like that not goody-Belinda the cute blonde witch. Anyway, I know some stuff she likes but what if I plan a big thing and she's just not into it? Or thinks it's lame?"

"Well. I guess just try to do stuff you think she might like and stuff that interests you too. Outdoor dates are fun and romantic. Definitely a date where you do something rather than sit and watch something." Faith nodded as Tara spoke. "And if all else fails, there's always sex."

Faith laughed again. "Damn, Blondie. Don't you think we've already had some of those dates?"

"From what I've heard on the phone, yes." When both women had finished laughing Tara looked at the clock on the dashboard. "We b-better meet that agent."

Faith nodded and leaned forward to punch the address into the GPS on the dashboard. "After that, maybe we can revisit your new knife catching hobby?"

Tara nodded. "Yeah. That might be a conversation." She picked up her cup and took a drink. "Hey, did you want to drive?"

Faith shrugged. "Uh yeah. I don't actually know how. I mean I know that you put the keys in there and turn the wheel and stuff but I've never tried."

Tara pulled into traffic. "Do you remember the first time we met?"

"Yeah..."

Tara attempted an impression of Faith's voice. "So... Willow's not driving stick anymore?"

"Well, I was a bitch but I was right. Damn, I bet it was months before B figured it out too. Or did Willow have to drop a big coming out anvil on her head?"

"Oh, I think it's up h-here." Tara waved her hand toward a small building with a sign out front and started to parallel park in front of the office. "Pretty much an anvil."

Faith laughed. "That must have been great. I bet B really did need a picture. 'When you say girlfriend you mean...?'"

The two women entered the leasing office glad that Willow had both set up the appointment and given them a cover story -- basically they worked for an organization that worked with formerly "at-risk" youth, giving them a place to stay, helping them finish school, and attempting to teach them life skills.

The agent introduced herself and reviewed with them the information she had that they would need a location with 20-25 bedrooms, adequate bathrooms, an industrial kitchen, common rooms, and preferably a gymnasium facility on site or close enough to lease it as well. They agreed and she said that she had three possibilities which she would drive them to. "They're all in perfectly safe neighborhoods but I just don't always feel safe being out after dark."

"I bet," Faith muttered to which Tara pinched her arm as they got into the agent's SUV.

---

Hours later the two women had visited the three properties, ruled out one and planned to return to one the next day with a recommended contractor to discuss some necessary remodeling changes. When they finished with the agent, they had dinner, and then checked into their hotel.

"I'm going to call Willow and shower and change and you'll probably want to talk to your girlfriend." Tara hoped the final word would bother Faith and she wasn't wrong.

"Yo. I don't know that she's my girlfriend."

"Right," Tara agreed weakly. "Why don't we plan to head out in about 45 minutes. You can ... you know... talk to anyone you might want to visit with..."

"I'm tellin' you. I may not even make a phone call at all." The Slayer slid her card key into the slot and pushed the handle down just as her phone rang. Tara didn't miss the way that the girl's eyes lit up when she saw the name on the caller id and hit the button. "Hey, you. Uh... huh. Yeah. One may work. There was one room you'll really love. Hey, hold on." She turned to look at Tara. "I'll be ready in 45 minutes and don't look at me like that."

Tara's own phone rang before she could tease the Slayer and she answered it quickly. "Hi, honey..."

Post subject: Re: Working It Out - Chapter 8 - Posted 06/08/2010
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:30 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... Good that Tara & Faith are working together without problems... I really liked how they both helped eachother... I don't think Willow is too thrilled to hear about that... Big yay for Tara figuring out that Faith has a "girlfriend"... I hope Tara's dream helps them to defeat the "big bad"...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:26 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see that Tara and Faith are getting to know each other better since they will be living together. Wondering what Willow would have said if she were there to hear any of their conversations.
Looking forward to the next update.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:11 am 
3. Flaming O

Quote:
The Slayer slid her card key into the slot and pushed the handle down just as her phone rang. Tara didn't miss the way that the girl's eyes lit up when she saw the name on the caller id and hit the button. "Hey, you. Uh... huh. Yeah. One may work. There was one room you'll really love. Hey, hold on." She turned to look at Tara. "I'll be ready in 45 minutes and don't look at me like that!"

So now we know that Tara's knows, that Faith has something serius going with another girl - even though she dosn't know that it's Dawn.

Great update and we not even had to wait tthat long!
Keep up the good work!

Dax
:yikes

“What Dreams may Come”

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Very nice, can't wait to read more. Loving the slayer-esque new Tara skills. Also like what you're doing with Faith, making her more rounded as a character - less one dimensional.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:32 pm 
5. Willowhand

oh my goodness...Guess who just fell in love with yet another one of your stories! THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE! Damn...I'm gonna have to ask you to have my babies so that they can write like this.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:28 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Zampsa1975 – Hey, Sami. I’ve always thought Tara and Faith would get along quite well. I think they’re good foils for each other and I think Tara’s a person who would see through Faith’s nonsense and bravado. And I think she does here. I don’t think Willow’s that thrilled either but she’ll adjust. Yes, Tara knows that Faith has a girlfriend. More on that to come.

love_2003 – Hey there. Yes, they’ll be major players at the station in Cleveland I guess so it’s important that they get along, particularly since I think Tara can sort of keep Willow/Buffy/Faith from all killing each other (figuratively I mean).

Dax – Yes, Tara totally knows that Faith’s got a girlfriend without knowing who. More on that to come. Thanks for your continued reading and feedback.

vampyregurl73 – Hey there. You’re commenting again. I’m glad to see. Thanks so much about Tara’s skills and Faith’s roundness.

fhiwda – Hey there! So you’re reading through my stories? Well, welcome. You’ll find plenty more over in the completed archives so help yourself and welcome.
Quote:
..I'm gonna have to ask you to have my babies so that they can write like this.

Lol. I’ve never heard that before but I don’t know if it’s genetic.

Thanks.

Working It Out

Chapter 9 – A few Answers

Author – JustSkipIt

Spoilers – None

Rating – PG

Forty-five minutes later Tara knocked on Faith's door. "Yeah, just a min." A minute later the Slayer pulled open the door and immediately stepped back. "Took a shower and I'm not ready yet." She finished pulling on a top as Tara attempted to casually look across the room at the mass-produced artwork hanging over the other woman's desk. The same piece was over the desk in her room. "Have a seat." Faith grabbed a pair of socks and her boots and sat on the edge of a chair to pull them on. "How was Red?"

Tara smiled broadly. "Madly in love with me. Misses me terribly. You know, a little worried about every demon we've ever killed coming back through a hole ripped between dimensions and causing another apocalypse." She shrugged. "It's Tuesday."

Faith laughed as she took a drink of the bottle of beer on the desk. "Yep. That sounds like Red. I bet B's totally freakin, huh? Like she hasn't done this before. I mean, ok. Bad stuff's coming back but we'll kill it like we always do and then we'll come live here and kill some other stuff."

"So how was Alice?"

Faith narrowed her eyebrows as she finished tying her boots. "Who?"

The blonde reached across to pick up Faith's beer and take a drink. "Well, I don't know your girlfriend's name so I'm just going to sort of randomly toss names out there and see when you flinch."

Faith took back the beer and finished it off. "You could ask if you're so damn curious, you know."

"Now where's the fun in that?"

The Slayer laughed and reached behind her to pull a soda and beer from the mini fridge in the room. She held both up and Tara held out her hand indicating the soda. "Can I tell you something, Blondie? I mean and you not laugh at me?"

Tara took a long drink as she considered Faith's tone. "I won't laugh at you, Faith. I p-promise."

Faith was silent for a moment as if really considering what she wanted to say. "I'm crazy about her. I mean, this girl. I ... I ain't never felt nothing like it like I never missed anyone before when I been away and I'm ... I'm sorta waiting for her to realize what a shitty idea it is. You know, being involved with me." She smiled with a look Tara could only characterize as dopey. "I mean she's just... I feel like she knows me and she doesn't mind all my junk. She doesn't think I'm a dumb high school dropout or a murderer or slut or all the things that a bunch of people think and maybe they're all right. I feel like she just knows Faith."

Tara smiled at the girl. "That's pretty special stuff you're talking about."

"Right. Right?"

"I'd love to meet her, Faith." Tara finished her drink and set the can on the table. She stood up as did the Slayer and she reached out to grasp the other woman's shoulder. "But I want you to stop thinking of yourself l-like that. If you want your relationship to work, you've got to start to see yourself like you want her to see you."

Faith shrugged. "I guess." The Slayer swung the small backpack containing some stakes and the knives over her shoulder and the two women headed out of her room and out of the hotel.

Once outside, Tara took an offered stake and put it in the pocket of her jacket. "Did you know that when I came to college, I believed I was a demon?"

"I know the Kid's rubbing off on me because I'm going to ask for a segue on that comment." She raised her hand and pointed to the right. "There's a cemetery this way and it looked like some deserted warehouses and shit like that." She raised her eyebrows with a smirk. “Party time, ya know?”

"Sounds good to m-me."

"Ok, so Blondie-two-shoes comes to college a big-bad demon set on terrorizing the other demonlets."

"My family had a story that the women in the family were demons and that w-we would all become active when we turned 20. I ran away from home to get away from always hearing that I had the devil in me and had to be controlled. When I met Willow, I loved her right off and I also believed that she would be able to c-control me when the time came. I thought she and Buffy would keep me from h-hurting anyone."

Faith waved her hand toward what appeared to be a newer area of the cemetery. "Seems like a good theory."

Tara nodded. "Yes. Except that I didn't tell her."

"No shit? You didn't tell Red you were a demon? What'd you think, she'd find out when she needed to?"

Tara sat on a headstone and pulled the stake from her pocket to twirl it between her fingers. "I always thought I would tell her but you know. I mean O-oz had left and she felt like nothing would have happened between him and Veruca if he wasn't a werewolf. And then there was Anya. Willow hated her so she was always calling her a demon. I even once sabotaged a spell to keep her from seeing me."

As she listened, Faith lay down near the freshest grave and began doing situps. "So how'd it all come out?"

Tara blew out a long breath. "My f-family showed up to take me home. Buffy stood up for me and stopped them and Spike proved that I wasn't a d-demon but not before I put the whole gang in danger with a spell."

"I thought Red was the only one who ever did stupid shit like that."

Tara laughed. "Nope. Sometimes we're all subject to lapses in judgment. And then I thought 'that's it. Willow's not going to want to be with m-me because I lied to her all this time.'"

Faith rolled over on her stomach and kicked up to standing. "Well, obviously she did." She turned to face the blonde. "But what's the point of this lovely little trip down memory lane?"

Tara slid from the headstone and nodded her head toward the three figures walking toward them. "Why don't we discuss that in a few minutes?"

"Oh yeah!" Faith checked that her stake was still tucked in the waistband of her pants but didn't actually pull it out. "I'm going to cover you but how about you do a little bit of the violence with me here, Blondie?"

Tara nodded her head tentatively. "You know, that sounds surprisingly fun."

"Yo! Asshole! How about heading this way a little quicker?"

The last vampire and easily dumbest looking shouted back. "You seem in a big hurry for such little girls."

The first in line said nothing but took a moment to size up both women. "This should be fun." He turned to the two behind him. "I get some of both. Otherwise, I don't really care how you pussies split them up."

"Great, now dumb and dumber have to try to divide 2 by 2." Faith cracked.

"I'm gonna divide you."

Tara looked at Faith. "This is what you do every night?"

Faith shrugged just as the back two vampires rushed her. The lead vampire, meanwhile jumped over a headstone to land just in front of Tara, throwing a fast right at her which the witch easily dodged. Not sure what to do, she stomped hard on his foot. The vampire lifted his foot and shouted which gave her at chance to kick his knee, resulting in his falling to the ground. "You're gonna pay for that, Bitch!" Tara didn't have time to consider her next action or wonder how Faith was doing with her stupid opponents as he was on his feet in less than a second. He dove toward her and she again easily sidestepped the motion, this time bringing her left hand up to punch him in the cheek. As his head snapped to the side, she hit him again, this time with her right fist before kicking him in the center of his chest hard enough to knock him into a nearby headstone. She was moving toward him as she saw something out of the corner of her eye. She caught the stake, obviously thrown by Faith, and thrust it through her opponent’s heart, stepping back as he exploded into dust.

As she watched the dust fall to the grass and for many seconds afterwards, Tara stood and stared at the space where the vampire had been. Then she looked to her hands and the stake as if she'd never seen her own body before.

"Hey! I could be getting my ass kicked here, Blondie!"

With a smile, Tara looked up to see Faith standing a few feet away. "But you're not, Faith."

The dark-haired Slayer looked Tara up and down. "You wanna sit again? You're looking a bit shakey."

Tara slumped to the ground, still holding the stake. "Faith?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't mean to ask a stupid question but ... we're thinking I'm a Slayer, right?"

"I'd say so, Blondie. I mean ... we've got you catching a glass."

"Who said I caught a glass?"

Faith shrugged. "Oh, I guess the Kid might have mentioned it. Anyway. You're catching glasses and knives and trading punches with a vampire - which I can tell you that asshole was not a fledge." She looked around. "Anything else going on?"

Remembering her athletic endeavors with Willow that morning in the shower the blonde blushed deeply.

Faith laughed. "Uh huh. I bet Red's enjoying that."

"Hey! Keep your brain out of my memories." Tara shouted. "Oh, and the dreams. Oh wait. The d-dreams. I thought they were just normal bad dreams but what if they're prophetic?"

Faith shrugged. "Well, probably they're telling you that there's a big hole ripped in our universe and that all the assholes we kill are coming back."

Tara tilted her head. "Actually... I think they're telling me how to stop it up but I don't think I l-like what they're telling me."

"Hey! Looks like word got out that we're here. Look." She nodded at a spot over Tara's shoulder and Tara turned her head to see two more vampires coming their way.

"I'm guessing we're going to have a long night."

Faith pulled out a stake and nodded. "When you think you're going to have a lot of company, don't trade punches. It can be fun sometimes but when you're busy, just stake and move on."

"G-got it."

For the next few hours, the two women followed Faith's advice to stake and move on through the cemetery and a few vacant warehouses. By the time they headed back to the hotel, they'd each staked a good number of vampires and had no doubt of Tara's new abilities.

As they walked back, Faith spoke up. "So, Blondie. Or should I say Super-blondie? What's the point of the story about your cute little ass coming to college to seduce red-haired witches without telling them you were a demon?"

Tara laughed and pulled open the door to the hotel lobby. "I guess my point is that you seem to really think you're not g-good enough for this Beatrice. It's like how I felt with Willow for the longest time and it's hard on both people when you're l-like that. I mean whyever Christine is with you, she's got to see something in you that's probably real."

Faith shrugged. "Ok and no and no again but good guessing."

They stopped outside the doors to their rooms. "Faith?"

"Super-blondie?"

"Can we just keep this whole, Super-blondie thing between us for a few days?"

Faith shrugged. "I've never understood the interest you people have in secrets but what-the-hell. Enjoy your newfound secret powers." The dark-haired Slayer was obviously surprised when she felt Tara hugging her but after a few seconds returned the gesture.

"Uh... Ok. That was a little... Ok. Hey, if we figure out the thing with the place tomorrow, you think there's any chance we can fly home tomorrow instead of day after?"

Tara pulled out her phone. "I'm about to call Willow to say good night. I'll mention it and see if there are some flights." She slid the card into the lock and pushed down the handle. "Wow, you must really miss Diana." And with that parting but off target shot, she winked and stepped into her room leaving Faith laughing in the hallway.

--

The next day had seen the Slayers awake and back at the potential property to meet with the contractor and make some final decisions early, particularly considering their late night. By the time Tara had gotten off the phone with Willow, she was clear that the redhead was more worried about the dimensional rip than she wanted her girlfriend to realize. She'd asked what Tara and Faith had done and Tara answered that they went patrolling and that she was interested to watch Faith's style as contrasted to Buffy's which she knew well. The blonde was happy when Willow grumbled a bit about Faith but didn't question her lover further. Tara had called Faith as soon as she was off the phone with Willow to suggest that they get up early to try and get home the next night. To say that Faith was excited at the possibility would have been an understatement.

By 9:30 they were turning the rental car in, having signed the necessary contracts and received assurances that the work would be done in no more than two weeks. After checking in at the gate, both women went to the restroom, snack bar, and gift shop. When they reconvened, Faith watched the blond witch with a smirk on her face. "I know someone who's got a booty call scheduled for about 7 minutes after our plane lands."

Tara laughed and set down her backpack along with a plastic bag from the gift shop on the floor by her chair. "I don't think it's a booty call if you're excited to see your actual girlfriend, Faith."

Faith slumped into her chair with a grin. "Uh huh. What'd you get her?" She motioned toward the bag.

Tara reached in and pulled out 3 packs of gum and a candy bar. "Gum and candy?"

The dark-haired Slayer quickly reached across to pull a book from the bag. "A Brief History of Time?" She held up the thick book. "It doesn't look brief."

Tara laughed as she pulled the book out of Faith's hand and put it back in the bag with the candy. "It's one of her favorite books and she lost it in the ... you know... complete and t-total destruction of our home." She shrugged. "What about you?"

Faith looked at the plastic bag at her feet for a few seconds. "I don't know... I mean maybe I shoulda gone with a book or somethin." She pulled a stuffed alligator from the bag. "I don't even know if she likes alligators or anything but it was this or a koala bear or some kinda pink bird with one leg." She started to push it back in the bag. "You think I should go get her a book or snow globe or something?"

Tara reached out and took the animal, giving it a quick squeeze. "Unless she has some fear of alligators, I think it's cute." She handed it back. "The pink bird was probably a flamingo."

"Would that be better?"

Tara laughed. "Aren't you like the Slayer who's all instinct or something? Want, take, have? Your instincts said alligator so why don't you go with that?"

Faith shrugged. "Ok, SB." The announcement that they were starting to board the flight came over the speaker and both women looked at their boarding passes. "Anyway, I don't know that she's a big enough Geek to want some book about the fuckin' universe."

Tara laughed again. "Oh... you have no idea how much of a geek Willow is ... but she's so..."

"Please, please, please finish that sentence."

They boarded the plane and Tara could see that Faith was much more relaxed than she had been the day before. Still, she offered some calming energy and was not surprised that Faith accepted it easily. This time, having a good idea of her new powers and their cause she was much more able to attenuate the energy flow to calm Faith but not blast them both from their seats.

Once the plane was in the air, Tara pulled a book from her backpack. "Whatcha lookin at, SB?"

Tara held up the book. "It's a book that Will got from Fred on loan apparently. It has a lot of catch-all spells in it and I think I m-might have an idea of a spell to take care of our little dimensional rift disaster."

Faith nodded and pulled a thin workbook and pencil from her bag, setting it on the desk and beginning to do some work.

The two women worked and read in silence for an hour or more before Faith interrupted. "Hey, SB. Can I get some help from you?"

Tara rubbed the bridge of her nose and closed her book. "Sure. I need a break from this anyway."

"Not finding anything?"

Tara shook her head. "No. I found something but I don't think I like what I found." She looked at her watch. "It's going to be late by the time we get in but I'm going to text the gang to meet tomorrow morning and discuss what I've found."

Faith shrugged. "Ok by me."

"What did you need?"

Faith pointed at a page in her workbook. "Ok, so there's this whole letter thing and then you're supposed to choose the thing that would correct the sentence. I think it's 2 but it could be 4..."

Tara pulled the workbook closer and read the header out loud. "G.E.D. Practice Test. Are you supposed to be taking this as a practice test?"

"I did everything else and I think it's all right but I'm confused on this one."

Tara read through the section and the choices. "Tell me why."

Faith did, realizing in the middle why 2 had to be the answer. "You're fuckin tricky, SB."

Tara smiled and winked. "You bet I am. I already earned my G.E.D. I'm not doing yours."

"You got a G.E.D.? Ain't you like a genius like Red or something?"

Another shrug. "I guess so but I ran away from home and didn't graduate. I took the test and then some classes at a junior college before UC Sunnydale."

Faith closed the workbook and slid it into her bag. "Well, thanks for the help." She studied the witch for a few seconds. "This trip worked out pretty well, I'd say. I'm glad B brought you back you know."

Tara smiled broadly. "That means a lot, Faith."

"Plus which if you and I are friends, that's sure to totally piss off Red and B," Faith said, earning a laugh from the blonde.

"What about you?"

"What about me what? Pissed off or friends?"

Tara shook her head. "No. I mean about your w-wish."

Now it was Faith's turn to shake her head. "I didn't get one. Didn't you hear?" When Tara shook her head the dark-haired Slayer explained. "Whistler says I'm on my destiny path. Says I have everything I'm ever supposed to want right now and I 'hold the key in my heart but I don't know it yet.' Oh yeah, but now that I found my key, I'm going to have to fight to protect it.' I fuckin hate shit like that. I mean no one knows what the fuck the guy's talkin' about."

Tara took a deep breath. Then another. "He said you hold the key in your heart and you'll have to protect it?"

Faith shrugged. "Yeah. Nonsense."

"Did that mean anything to you?"

"Yeah. It meant he didn't feel like granting me a wish so he just gives me some crap about keys and hearts and oh yeah battles. Like that's a big stretch for a Slayer."

Tara's next words were barely above a whisper. "Yes. She likes alligators."

Post subject: Re: Working It Out - Chapter 9 - Posted 06/20/2010
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:24 pm 
3. Flaming O

dibs! did i get dibs?! I've never gotten dibs before :)

Tara's a slayer?! Coolness! Oh, and Hotness! ;) Hmmm, so now that she knows what's she gonna do? "In love" Faith is the cutest. Great update, I'm reading and enjoying thoroughly...please keep writing.

Shiraz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:50 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... So Tara is a slayer too... I guess that Tara just figured out that Dawn is Faith's girlfriend... I think Tara would be pretty ok with it, but Willow & Buffy are going to go ballistic when they find out...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:29 am 
5. Willowhand

BAH! You end it there?! This is why I never read pens...and I didn't even look who was writing this when I clicked on it in the update thread...I was just like "This has a lot of updates so it shouldn't be too hard on me to wait."

This kitten write here...yeah me? can't wait for more

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:59 am 
3. Flaming O

Quote:
Tara smiled broadly. "Madly in love with me. Misses me terribly. You know, a little worried about every demon we've ever killed coming back through a hole ripped between dimensions and causing another apocalypse." She shrugged. "It's Tuesday."

Well just another day at he office then.

Quote:
The blonde reached across to pick up Faith's beer and take a drink. "Well, I don't know your girlfriend's name so I'm just going to sort of randomly toss names out there and see when you flinch."

Who would ever have thought Tara to be that wicket! - I like like it!

Quote:
Tara slumped to the ground, still holding the stake. "Faith?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't mean to ask a stupid question but ... we're thinking I'm a Slayer, right?"

"I'd say so, Blondie. I mean ... we've got you catching a glass."

Now where in Bob's name did that come from!

Quote:
As they walked back, Faith spoke up. "So, Blondie. Or should I say Super-blondie? [...]

I think it will be like a supper privelege, if Faith should ever call anybody by his or her real name.

Quote:
Tara smiled and winked. "You bet I am. I already earned my G.E.D. I'm not doing yours."

is it bad that I don't know what a G.E.D. could Possibly be?

Zampsa1975 wrote:
[...] I guess that Tara just figured out that Dawn is Faith's girlfriend... I think Tara would be pretty ok with it, but Willow & Buffy are going to go ballistic when they find out...

I second that!

Keep up the good work!!

Dax

“What Dreams may Come”

Last edited by Dax on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
This is great! Witchy/Slayer Tara rockin' WIllow's world! It sounds like the new powers are only going to enhance her others, right? That's taking the whole slayer thing somewhere new and just what will Willow think? There are certain perks... :wtkiss

I can see dawn having to almost throw a tantrum/put the smack down on Buffy cuz her heads gonna spin but I can see Tara keeping Willow in check but of course she won't like it.

Only thing left to say is MORE PLEASE!

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:03 pm 
3. Flaming O

I know I kinda suck at leaving feedback... sorry! :paranoid

Anyway, I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next!

Quote:
Tara's next words were barely above a whisper. "Yes. She likes alligators."

Uh oh... now she knows!! More soonish? please?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 190 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next