The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: A Bet
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:33 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Good to see you looking forward to more updates. :pinky :pinky :pinky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

Previously

"Are you okay?" ventured the actress.
"now, you're here" smiled the redhead" so, I'm taken?"
"Totally!" replied Tara eagerly " oh …I mean...don't wanna overwhelm you…but…"
"Tara, shhh…I'm taken" replied Willow smiling adoringly at her woman.
"I missed you" the blonde sincerely expressed her emotion.
"I wish I could hold you to show you how much you're missed" replied the hacker softly
"Your wishes are my commands" winked Tara at the hacker" time for sneaking out and having willow Time!"

And with that the two women headed toward the kitchen to the back stairs evading into the silence of the night to a world they built by the crave of their heart and the passion of their souls!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 20

It was peaceful out there like their heartbeats, no one ventured to say a single word. Not out of fear but simply silence can be the only language of love...When you're with your other half you dont seem to know whats going outside your love bubble...Every motion in this universe stops and every sound vanishes. Absolutely nothing could be heard but the faint whisper of their breathes mingling together in the quietness of the night.

They sat there on the beach in silence intertwining their fingers; the night seemed like the sea, silent but hiding within every crack of water on the shore the mere voices of thunder through its waves...It was like willow powerful but yet calm, revolting on her past and standing up tall between the wreckage of her past life waiting safety to settle in her life again and love to come cracking at the shore of her heart...by her side there was Tara, her Tara...her hope of happiness that seems to draw a smile on the lips of the redhead each time the blonde would venture through her mind...the smile grew bigger and the heart was braver than the last years cause it dared to break the silence by a slow fainting chant growing stronger by each passing minute praying for the goddess that the silent woman before her would be the one...

"Peaceful" whispered willow as she turned around seeking desperately the serenity of the deep blue pools before her.
Shifting her gaze to meet Willow's, the blonde cupped her cheeks brushing her fingers gently on them " Your heart is ..."
"Just this night " smiled the hacker putting her hands above Tara's intertwining their fingers as she turned her head slightly brushing her lips against the tender flesh of the woman's palm.
"It might exceed this night " came the firm answer not a little bit wavering, not a little bit weak.
Locking her gaze again with the other woman, the hacker threw carefully her next question waiting the reply anxiously " Till when ? "
As if feeling the other woman's fear washing over her, Tara stood up helping willow to her feet cradling them both into her arms" Where do you think the sea would end ? "
Puzzled by Tara's question to how its possibly suitable to meet her fears and actually subside them, the hacker decided to play along " Might reach another shore, another land where it ends"
Taking her near the shore walking along watching their footprints being washed away by the crashing waves " The water just washed the only proof that we have been here tonight on its shore...its a battle, we pertain to leave footprints but the sea rushes directly to erase them...you told me that it might end to another land, fact that is as well as our inability to mark our presence indefinitely near its shore... if I set to sail your sea to see where it ends and found its shore, would you think that my trip would end there ? "
"Id say that there is the possibility of exploring a little bit more the shore" answered back the redhead still not sure where this conversation is actually heading.
"The waves would rush to wash away my footprints, how would I go back to sail your sea? how would I find my way back" asked again the blonde the smile never leaving her face.
"You wont need anymore footprints to guide your way" came the soft reply, " by that time you would get acquainted with my shore, my sea, my world..."
"Till when ? " asked the blonde again " Till when id stay acquainted ? "
"Indefinitely" the redhead answered full of confidence.
"Till when id stay peaceful ? " The actress smiled at the hacker
"As long as you are roaming my sea " she stopped looking at the woman in front of her finally getting around the meaning of her words and questions " and when there will be storms, I cant promise you that hurting wont occur cause its only human but what i would promise you is my best to keep you happy and ease your pain with all the love id have in my heart for you..."
"Peaceful " Smiled the blonde resting her forehead against the hacker " you words are "
"It might exceed this night " answered Willow back
"Till when? " the actress challenged.
"Indefinitely " came the reply.

It was a promise between their hearts sealed with many kisses shared between them that night; a promise not to be broken by a new found land, a powerful storm, or the crashing down waves...

TBC

But you never gave up this easily before...
So why do you choose today to give it all away.......
She's my angel love

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:36 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Dibs

All caught up. Sweet update. Glad this story is being continued

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6