The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Bet
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:52 am 
3. Flaming O

I totally agree.......update-y goodness is definitely needed.

Hope all is well with you and I can't wait for the next chapter.

Take care,
Shy One
:sigh

MaxMalls - The Web's biggest and best stores

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:29 am 
3. Flaming O

Dianneswillowtree

Quote:
I am sooooo needing an update please starving here!!!!!

hey there Diane, here I post the chapter number 15 of my story hoping you will like it.... sorry for taking ao much time but as you know my work and my studies were leaving actually no space for me even for breathing but till now...waiting your comments Dianne...

i'd like to take advantage here Dianne to thank you officially for all the support you showed me, it wasn’t only about words but all the time it was materialized in so many ways...first time when you directed me to another site where my story is simultaneously posted there as it is here and second when you nominated my story for the iamyouknow awards...All my appreciation goes for you, and for the friendship you offered me when I was newbie on board so thank you again Dianne...
I want to thank also all the readers of " A bet " story...for them I want to say it means a lot to me when you can find time to read it and comment on it...your presence even if it was mentioned by a single word keep me going strong...thanks again all of you for your time, your patience and your support...

Last but not least I wanna thank my gf who was and still here by my side helping me and providing me the necessary environment for writing and posting...I hope one day I can repay you all the sacrifices you presented for me and still do...I love you baby...

Shy One

Quote:
I totally agree.......update-y goodness is definitely needed.

Hope all is well with you and I can't wait for the next chapter.

hey there shy one...thank you for your support and here is the so long waited chap 15 :pinky I hope that you will like it and where i will be going with the charcaters in this story...your comment is so much appreciated ...so ill wait it ;-)

All my love...
Amberholic...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously

“May I, May I kiss you?” Willow asked
“And i thought you'd never ask..."Laughed the blonde waiting for the redhead to close the gap between their lips.

The hacker captured Tara’s lips in her owns drawing her closer into her embrace letting all her passion flow as she felt the blonde's arms wrapping around her neck, clinging desperately to her shoulders. Tara kissed her back sensually making little breathy sounds of delight and pleasure. They were there glued to each other afraid if they let go they might break the spell casted upon their hearts and like a gentle breeze they caressed each other lips lost in their own world determined not to be found but only by their passion....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap 15

I didn’t believe that angels exists until I woke up Today and saw your beautiful face...I kneeled on the floor facing you and wondered who you were dreaming of...you smiled; even in your sleep the effect is still the same if not stronger...my heart was doing its own little dance and my tummy was getting all fluttery..

The simple act of caressing your hair was filling me with such a wonderful pleasure and that dreamy look on your face was sending me to an unknown world I am discovering for the first time; and to my wonders it was never failing to astonish me...
Here I am finding myself surrendering to what exactly...I Wish I knew...Is it destiny or fate, I am not sure but I am determined to take my chances; maybe just maybe one day ill find along my way the woman who will hold my heart and will be the keeper of my dreams.

Between a morning kiss from your lips or leaving you; the gorgeous angel that you are; sleeping and dreaming torn me apart. Whole heartedly against it, I decided to let your eyelids flutter open at their ease...
My heart was begging me to stay there...with you...till my eyes would embrace yours but it was time for leaving hoping that one day all my heart's pleas will be responded.

Thank you for an amazing night where in your arms I found again my lost dreams.

Willow

Closing her eyes the blonde felt herself being sucked again into her own world...Willow's world...and how it could be difficult as a task after the note she just read or the magical time they spent together yesterday...It wasn’t about kisses or touches that mostly people seek since day one but it was something more deep...something more truthful...they simply found the security they strived for in each other arms...and how joyful the blonde was when her redhead agreed to stay all night cuddling and protecting her...she needed her...like a force ...so overwhelming...so powerful...she couldn’t resist but to feel the safety of the hacker's love...and in all truth Willow were in no place to deny this for Tara.

Her adventure to daydream land was interrupted quickly by the sharp piercing sound of the phone ringing. It was Anya and who else would be giddy so early in the morning about the juicy information that a possible date can provide but the brunette.
"Did she kiss you...did you kiss her...wait...wait...was there any kissage at all...but then again you're Tara, Hell yes there was smoochies...yum yum yummy kisses...oh hang on...is she a good kisser...for instance does she know how to move her lips...does she..."

"Anya!" retorted the actress trying so hard to put an end for her friend's never ending babbling but it seemed as an impossible task to achieve. The brunette was on roll if not remorseless and nothing seemed to bring her to a standstill especially when the subject implied money and sex talk...
" oh come on Tara " smirked the brunette as she carried on squeezing the blonde out for information knowing fully well she will refuse to give out so much details about her intimate personal life " You know I have to be updated on my friend’s love life...If not serious dangerous things can erupt...I just warned you didn't I ?"

"like what Anya ? " asked the actress trying so hard not to burst out laughing so hard as she could absolutely hear the wheels of the brunette's brain turning frantically for a plausible answer
" like...like..." the flowing of words came to a halt as she relentlessly tried to find suitable words that kept peculiarly escaping her "well you see...I am afraid I'll explode...like like bursting out...come on woman I am about to orgasm here in the car from all the excitement you're hiding away from me and trust me right now the taxi driver is giving me weirdo looks like he is about to faint...whatever it is out of the point...Tara for real I am hardly able to conceal all my exhilaration when it comes to your date with that hottie redhead...besides don't you even dare to forget about my bladder sacrifice...It's still leaking till now...oh my friend you owe me and big time...so spill woman spill!!!"

"Oh my god!!!" exclaimed Tara her eyes literally protruding out of their sockets. ” okay okay, you win Anya just whatever you do, don’t add any single word about any part of your body...come over will you and ill absolutely give you all the details you need....mmm...just one more thing when u step through my apartment's door would you control your body and whatever is raging in there...do it for my sake Anya...will you?”
"Anything for you...ma'am "Added the brunette as she closed the cell giggling and cheering herself up “Hooray to my bladder!!! I didn’t know it can be such a powerful weapon to negotiate with my favourite Blondie...genius Anya...just genius"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

"I was so embarrassed” these last words barely came out against Tara's neck from the redhead whose face's colour was matching exactly her hair if not worse.
Tara bit down her lower lip, trying so hard not to stifle a giggle that almost escaped her, shifting slightly under the weight of the other woman on top of her; the blonde carried on caressing the back of her redhead listening intently to her breathing against her neck
"I heard you " a pouting face pulled away looking at the actress giving her best puppy look that didn’t last so much as she quickly collapsed on the other woman laughing uncontrollably.

When their laughter subsided; the blonde closed the gap between them kissing her redhead ever so slowly. It was a kiss of passion and dedication that every part of her soul screamed so loud feeling it and every fibre of her existence recognized the new born feelings surging in her heart; simply she wasn't and won't be ever ready to let go of them.
With the back of her hands she caressed the flushed cheeks of Willow as she tried to speak again " you're amazing...it's just I cant still believe till now that you grabbed her butt, it seems sweetie you were a bum lover since you were a kiddo..." the blonde giggled softly as she kissed Willow’s forehead.

"I was so focusing on the papers and books in front of me " answered the hacker looking at Tara's happy features as if she wanted to memorize them " And that student was bending over my book trying to understand all my teachings to a particular lesson that was supposed to be the main subject of our exam that day..."
"Hmmm...." smiled the blonde goddess as she caressed the red hair woman “you were such a good student sweetie..."
"maybe...but sometimes I guess I shouldn’t have been so damn focused, It can lead to problems...err well you'll see why as my story will continue unfolding...'" giggled Willow before she spoke again " I answered her questions...yes she was a girl...and when she was about to leave it came to me that I have omitted an important detail she should be aware of..."

"Yes honey” Tara said as she kissed Willow's cheeks.
"I didn’t look up and just tried to reach her...but err...but my hand had kinda its own mind, and instead of wandering to her back so I can bring back her attention to me, it simply slipped away and I was totally grabbing her bum...I looked like miss Tomato all day long ..."
"Oh my...and I was wondering why all you hair is red...hmmm now I know...that's it...the bum touch effect..." giggled hard Tara.

"You teaser!" Willow pawed Tara’s face, still giggling slightly. She stroked her cheeks and hair as she stared at the blonde hard, searching for any sign of deceit but she couldn’t find anything but pure attracition and slight traces of a new born love. “If you weren’t so damn cute " the redhead huffed.
"just cute ? " the actress chuckled " you forgot to mention beautiful, stubborn, bigheaded, sneaky and spontaneous....I might grow out of these habits but not you...when it comes to you i think I'll keep you as much you'll want me near you..."

Raising an eyebrow, Willow tried challenging the blonde back “what if I asked you to leave me and never come back!"
Lowering down her head and furrowing her eyebrows Tara faked concentration at the redhead's question as she tried deeply to ponder on it; but then her cheeky smile reappeared again "i guess when it comes to this my stubborn side of me will be the main player, I would keep at it...you're so much worthy of pursuit and will always try to please you and be at the level of your expectations"
"Then don't leave" the redhead answered. It was more like a silent plea from her heart to Tara's than a request" stay as much as you want...as much as your heart needs and feels it"
"Stay with me tonight..."offered Tara " It doesn’t imply or mean anything at all...I just want to feel your arms around me...just want to feel protected...no strains...no pressure...and if you really refuse I'll understand; It's..."

The blonde was silenced by two fingers on her lips " shh...do you always use your charming babbling to convince women to stay with you..."
"Only with a certain beautiful redhead” the actress batted her long blonde eyelashes at the other woman as a cheeky smile grew on her lips.
"Now...now...now..."willow raised her eyebrows” are you flirting with me Miss Tara? "
"seriously, how can I not be? " the blonde laughed "I have a gorgeous woman cuddling on top of me; her green emerald eyes boring into mine melting me and making my legs like jelly and above it all she's doing nothing but teasing me with her breathtaking smile...you know a girl got to do something about it..."

Touching her nose with Tara's, willow smiled wickedly "oh trust me that woman won't stay still..."and with that she leaned in for a long soft kiss” by the way my answer is yes...you'll be in my arms tonight"
Words were simply wiped out from their minds only to be replaced by their sheer passion for each other; they kissed for so long that they eventually lost track of time and their surroundings.
Wrapped in their own cocoon, and like crepuscular rays filtering through darkness they fell asleep clinging to each other, both relinquishing everything to the divine love blooming in their hearts...

End of Flashback

"Tara again...no?" exclaimed Buffy as she plopped herself on the bed sipping her orange juice and snapping the redhead back to reality " I have been calling on you since two minutes and no responses...I reckon that my best friend is already in Tara's land...and don’t you dare denying...you got the I-am-thinking-and-drooling-about-Tara look on your face " giggled the petite blonde.
"Hey!!! I ain't drooling” retorted the hacker “and since when I got any look let alone the 'Tara look'!!!"Raising her arms in defeat " I don’t want to know Buffy; just zip it...and yes I've been thinking about her, she is just so so captivating and...and..."

“Tara and Willow on a tree, d-r-o-o-l-i..."she was interrupted by a pillow landing on her face.
The blonde lost her balance and spilled the juice on the floor “You so going to get it!!” Buffy yelled as she started launching relentlessly many pillows towards the hacker.
"I surrender...woman...I do surrender!!!" these were the words willow managed to say between the giggles and the flying pillows “Besides I have a surprise for you..."
"Surprise???" perked up the blonde stopping suddenly all her previous activities.
"Yes you goof!!!" smirked the hacker between the mountain of pillows nearby “Tara invited me to Sally's birthday party and said I can bring along my friends too"

"really?" asked the blonde getting all giddy at the prospect of partying...
"really really..." giggled the hacker as she got up from bed " and ...Mmmm...Buffy the party is tomorrow..."
"no way!!" huffed the petite blonde running towards Willow's closet "what should you wear...you have to look so damn sexy...oh Wait...I am going too...what should I wear...I have to wear a nice outfit but do I have any...Should I buy new clothes. Hang on...who in the hell is Sally..."

The redhead sneaked in silently to take a so much needed shower, taking full advantage of her friend’s rambling fully realizing that it won’t end anytime soon...

" I can't believe you fired her " Anya rolled her eyes at the blonde "It was her first day working, me and Sally didn’t even have the chance to meet up with her!!
"She attacked me and willow in my apartment!!" explained the blonde “no reason she will come up with can justify her behaviour...nothing at all..."
"But Tara do you realize how long you've been trying to find an experienced woman to fill up that position...you so remember it was a long and hard process...don't you think you took a very rushed decision?"

“Hell no!!!" retorted a slightly pissed off blonde "Anya don’t question me again about it!!! I know my priorities and what comes first and what doesn't!!!...I don’t need Tanya in my team!!! Period!!! Understood?"
"loud and clear" answered the brunette a little taken aback by her friend's reaction " so...mmmm...tomorrow, it's Sally's birthday...you invited willow no?"
"yes.." the smile reappeared again on the actress face visibly relaxed upon hearing the redhead's name, as all the previous night events floated back into her head "Anya, sorry about my previous reaction...you know how protective I can be..."

“very much so..."smiled the brunette as she hugged the blonde " Tara i need pancakes...you have no idea how much my tummy is rambling right now...I even can guarantee you a live concert in there, VIP tickets for you..."
"sure” laughed Tara as she dragged her friend to the kitchen “so what should I wear..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Beautiful” said a stranger voice but yet so feminine behind Sally who quickly turned around to identify with it.
she was surprised to see a very hot brunette smiling at her.” I meant to say beautiful outfit...you know the one that you just picked...you have a very good taste...shame..."

"Shame?" asked Sally raising one eyebrow at the beautiful stranger.
"Yes “replied the woman her eyes boring into Sally’s” you can say I don't share the same taste in clothes as you do; you're simply hot...I mean your taste is..."
"Thank you..."giggled Sally " cliché or should I say lame excuse to come up to me with don't you think?...besides you're outfit is amazing it shows your curves and your beautiful body, and it surely indicates that you've got a hell of taste..."her words stream came to a halt when she realized what she was blurting out with..." sorry"

"It's okay" smiled the woman” totally my bad, I guess I should brush up on all the new how-to-flirt methods...a little bit rusty here..."
They giggled ever so lightly then an awkward silence fell upon them as they stared at each other...It was sally who spoke again “Tomorrow is my birthday and I was wondering if you can join in...nothing biggie really...just my friends...my real close friends...and it would be nice if I can see you again...we can always talk and get to know each other much better...what do you say? "
"Sure" nodded the smiling stranger.

Quickly she grabbed her bag and scribbled down on a piece of paper her address and phone number and handed it to the brunette.
"I'll see you there..." the woman looked at the paper and read “Sally...hmm...such a beautiful name for a quite remarkable woman..."
"Thanks” blushed the birthday woman "and you are?"
"Tanya "replied the brunette” see you then..."
"Yes" smiled sally thinking to herself” wow I got a date...someone so damn hot ...sally got a surprise for her friends...I so want to see Tara and Anya's faces..."

TBC
I have been missing the kitten board,and all you comments...waiting all of them impatiently... :party
Amberholic...

But you never gave up this easily before...
So why do you choose today to give it all away.......
She's my angel love

Last edited by amberholic on Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:21 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

that was a very much needed and appreciated update! thank you!

i actually laughed out loud for real on some parts of that chp lol

its so nice to see the love, the flirting and the humour unfolding between tara and willow almost as if they have broken down some of the walls that was causing pain and holding them back from expressing themselves freely. they both want the same things toghether and i just hope love prevails and they hold on toghther and cross any bridges in their way.

and then came the last paragraph O.M.G you did it again the flamin cliffhanger as in TANYA going to the party my mind is already racing ahead to the next chapter and what you have in store for us readers, just keep that table nearby and be ready to dive under lol

in a word to sum up this chapter awesome as always......big thumbs up

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 3:17 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky I love the playful way you have our girl,s here and you are letting them grow and blossum into something very deep. You know I love it I am a romantic at heart. :luv

But

Quote:
Tanya "replied the brunette” see you then..."
I can,t stand that bitch and you my dear friend better find a very big table and fast evil girl. :seesaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 2:16 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I really love this story it is very pleasnt and happy you are really using all of W/T good point's. This is becoming a pretty love story one that will be not forgoten for a long time. Congrats on you Nomination you deserve it. P.S. Hey DWT let the girl out from under the table she is a good writer :party

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:08 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Sorry but untill I get smut she stay's beside's we are dear friend's and L makes me play nice :party

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:38 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

well I agree we need the smut and soon but she is doing a wondeful job I can't get enough of this story :pride

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

What a fantastic update!

I loved Willow's letter to Tara.
*sigh*
It was soooo romantic. :blush
I wish I had a girlfriend who would write me letters like that.

But I have to say that I'm not happy to see Tanya back in
the picture. :shy I was kinda hoping she was gone for good.
I hope she won't be in the picture for too much longer.

I can't wait for the next update.....I hope that Willow and Tara
finally get on with some serious smoochies.

Shy One

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:46 am 
3. Flaming O

racch234

Quote:
i actually laughed out loud for real on some parts of that chp lol

hey there rachy, I am glad that you had a laugh about this update, sometimes what is really needed is a good heartfelt chuckle ;-)

Quote:
its so nice to see the love, the flirting and the humour unfolding between tara and willow almost as if they have broken down some of the walls that was causing pain and holding them back from expressing themselves freely. they both want the same things toghether and i just hope love prevails and they hold on toghther and cross any bridges in their way.

yes rachy, love will prevail sonner or later, with or without obstacles...they will be for this new couple as real tests that they will encounter in life again and again as if to see how solid their love is and how capbale it is to break through walls of pain and ache...hand in hand they are ready to take their chances and start their journey swearing on silent words numbled silentlybetween them promising themselves to protect the new born love blooming in their hearts nurturing it with respect, love and pride...

Quote:
and then came the last paragraph O.M.G you did it again the flamin cliffhanger as in TANYA going to the party my mind is already racing ahead to the next chapter and what you have in store for us readers, just keep that table nearby and be ready to dive under lol

yes yes ...did i say ever that tanya is gone forever...errr nah?...well she will keep coming back until they have the right deal with her in the right flaming situation...and for the party, we will wait for the second update to see what will happen...last but not least...the table is aside now and when to think about it my gf is by my side and MYTARA also...so no fear on me mwahahahahahah :party

Dianneswillowtree

Quote:
I love the playful way you have our girl,s here and you are letting them grow and blossum into something very deep. You know I love it I am a romantic at heart.

yes dianne they will grow with love and affection shared between their hearts...I am glad your liking the update...so I would like to thank you for your continuous feedback on my updates...all my appreciation goes for u dianne

Quote:
I can,t stand that bitch and you my dear friend better find a very big table and fast evil girl.

Quote:
Sorry but untill I get smut she stay's beside's we are dear friend's and L makes me play nice

well i dont think actually anyone here liking Tanya ...but the woman got to fight for what she thinks it is right so unfortunately you will have to bare the fact that she will keep coming back to take advantage of any opportunity available for her to take willow back into her life...as for the table dear dianne, as u said in your own words L is just letting you play nice and I dont think me being under the table is a very appreciated idea plus I have a huge supporter now here MyTARA simply she wont let you dianne :banana

MYTARA

Quote:
I really love this story it is very pleasnt and happy you are really using all of W/T good point's. This is becoming a pretty love story one that will be not forgoten for a long time. Congrats on you Nomination you deserve it. P.S. Hey DWT let the girl out from under the table she is a good writer

Quote:
well I agree we need the smut and soon but she is doing a wondeful job I can't get enough of this story

well in all fairness the smut part will be coming along the updates but it requires some waiting...thanks for leaving feedback and having my back for the table issue ...i think with a lil more time it will be the unmistakable question ...to be under the table or not to be? lol....well anyway thanks for all your sweet words and i hope you will like my upcoming installement ;-)

Shy One

Quote:
What a fantastic update!

I loved Willow's letter to Tara.
*sigh*
It was soooo romantic.
I wish I had a girlfriend who would write me letters like that.

thank you for ur comment, it is way much appreciated shyone and as I said before I am happy that u decided to start leaving feedback on board more particularly within my story pages...I am glad you liked the update and I hope that you will find the woman you dream of and make u sigh out of romantic words spoken or written by her to you...

Quote:
But I have to say that I'm not happy to see Tanya back in
the picture. I was kinda hoping she was gone for good.
I hope she won't be in the picture for too much longer.

as I said shyone we will have to see tanyas deceit not to forget to mention she working on a new plan to break up and kill what is between the new couple...who will be more stronger...that what will the upcoming update unfolds...

Quote:
I can't wait for the next update.....I hope that Willow and Tara
finally get on with some serious smoochies.

there will be smoochies...hell yes but of course...and i will wait for ur feedback shy... ;-)

once again thank you all for your feedbacks and the support you show through your words
All my love...
amberholic...

She's my angel love

Last edited by amberholic on Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:09 am 
4. Extra Flamey

WOW!! i just read the whole story in one go and i absolutely love it. its got evrything: angst, :wtkiss , tender moments between w/t, willows declaration of want (even tho it was an angry one)...the list goes on. i really thank u for the effort u put into ur writing cos it really shows in reading it. i will definitely be waiting (im)patiently for the next update...and the next..and the next...
keep up the good work and the amazing story
kim xx :pride

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 2
Hey I'm sorry about not posting for awhile, but I just had time to now. These past few updates are really beautifully written. Tanya grrrr she is about to go and do something else that is really stupid dummy head. Anya is great I love how you write her. And of course Willow and Tara getting with the :wtkiss was awesome. Please update soon.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:55 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

In this update, Tanya reminds me of Judi Dench's sociopathic lesbian preying mantis type character in "Notes on a Scandal."
Ever the opportunist she is to find way to defeat cartoon moose and squirrel... No sorry, that was Natasha Fatale but you get the drift.
I could just sit here and let my mind fill with imagery of Willow and Tara smoochies and I would be content so I think I will until the next chapter.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:07 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

:wave Hi Amberholic,
:read Okay I just finshed reading this story. :sigh And I honestly love it. I started reading it from chapter one and I was absolutly hooked.
I like how this story is beautifully written. I love Willow and Tara relationship, even though it took them a lot to get there, it fit perfectly.
I also love the way you wrote Anya's character. :D Tanya irks me so much, I just want Tara to :punch her right in the face. But anyways, moveing on lol, I adore this story and I hope for many updates :D So please continue.. :eatme
Oh and Tayna's going to Sally's B-Day party?! I seriously dont like that coniving, devious, bitc... Ok Im stopping lol. Something's gonna go seriously wrong isnt it? Oh the antisapation!!
:flower Akyiree

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 5:10 am 
3. Flaming O

kimmy_s

Quote:
WOW!! i just read the whole story in one go and i absolutely love it. its got evrything: angst, , tender moments between w/t, willows declaration of want (even tho it was an angry one)...the list goes on. i really thank u for the effort u put into ur writing cos it really shows in reading it. i will definitely be waiting (im)patiently for the next update...and the next..and the next...
keep up the good work and the amazing story

hey there kimmy
I wanna thank you for reading this story in one go!!...I try as much as I can to please all the readers when it comes to updating and including this fiction all the moments that a person can seek...it might be moments they have really lived or witnessed in their lifes, joyful of painful ...this is what real life includes and as much as it is a fictionnal story i want it at some point to pinpoint some real facts that anyone can conclude through some situations that they been through...
I am really thankfull for ur feedback and all the sweet words you wrote...Ill try to update as fast as I can...Till then keep good kimmy...see you in next intsallement... ;-)

guitar_girl

Quote:
Hey I'm sorry about not posting for awhile, but I just had time to now. These past few updates are really beautifully written. Tanya grrrr she is about to go and do something else that is really stupid dummy head. Anya is great I love how you write her. And of course Willow and Tara getting with the was awesome. Please update soon

hey guitar, it is really fine life is much stronger to take away for a long time...anyway I hope youre really fine ; I am glad you liked all the updates u missed...it has been a while and so many events occured and yep they kissed for real and Anya is just a funny woman here who is crazy blunt...she is cute..lol
As for Tanya well what can i say...she didnt change her mind yet.... to cut t short she still wants her redhead back...and we will see what plans she have in mind to restore what is hers...
Thanks again for leaving a comment I appreciate it guitar...

taralicious

Quote:
In this update, Tanya reminds me of Judi Dench's sociopathic lesbian preying mantis type character in "Notes on a Scandal."
Ever the opportunist she is to find way to defeat cartoon moose and squirrel... No sorry, that was Natasha Fatale but you get the drift.
I could just sit here and let my mind fill with imagery of Willow and Tara smoochies and I would be content so I think I will until the next chapter

mmm nice way to ignore tanya's attempt to reclaim's what she calls her right as in the redhead by re-living again all the smoochies and tender moment between Tara and Willow...Well I guess it will turn out to be that Tanya is the real lesbian sociopathic type but with brains...kinda make her even the dangerous type of messed up people...a pretty messed up beauty ...what a shame...
Thanks Taralicious for your comment...they never fail to put a smile on my face...appreciate it

willowbaby05

Quote:
Hi Amberholic,
Okay I just finshed reading this story. And I honestly love it. I started reading it from chapter one and I was absolutly hooked.
I like how this story is beautifully written. I love Willow and Tara relationship, even though it took them a lot to get there, it fit perfectly.
I also love the way you wrote Anya's character. Tanya irks me so much, I just want Tara to her right in the face. But anyways, moveing on lol, I adore this story and I hope for many updates So please continue..

hey there willowbaby, thanks for reading my story...id like to welcome you here within all my others mates who are leaving feedbacks...
Willow and tara's relationship's is really going slow but I guess it is for their own best... taking baby steps together towards a steady and strong realtionship is their aim and each one is trying to understand the pain of the other and where it comes from and what it affects...painful and long process but it is worth it
As for Anya, I wanted her to be the cute blunt kinda crazy woman...lol Tanya seems to iritate all readers...which means I got the reaction I wanted from her actions...lol and as you wanting Tara to punch her in her face...hmmmm let me think about it ...maybe be eventually she will do..lol ;-)

Quote:
Oh and Tayna's going to Sally's B-Day party?! I seriously dont like that coniving, devious, bitc... Ok Im stopping lol. Something's gonna go seriously wrong isnt it? Oh the antisapation!!

Akyiree, you got it right Tanyas going to the party...there might be some plans changing, when and by whom...well we have to wait the upcoming update which ill start working on today...hopefully it wont take so much time...ill wait too ur feedback... :party

All my love...
Amberholic...

She's my angel love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:05 pm 
as i promised i satarted to read this awesome story! Im loving it, really, i want to read more and more, but i dont have to muhc time, so i will go slow.
You are great thanks fo everything :)
keep writing
aggie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:35 am 
3. Flaming O

littlewicca

Quote:
as i promised i satarted to read this awesome story! Im loving it, really, i want to read more and more, but i dont have to muhc time, so i will go slow.
You are great thanks fo everything

hey there littlewicca, thanks a lot for reading this story and hoping with the upcoming istallements you will like it more and more...wish you good luck for your own story ;-)

Thanks for all your patience and for the support you showed me during all the chaps of this story...it means a lot to me I hope you will enjoy this update...

All my love...
Amberholic...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes: Only time for Enya soundtrack for Sweet November
Beauty is of soft whisperings. She speaks in our spirit. Her voice yields to our silences like a faint light that quivers in fear of the shadow
Words taken from the prophet a book from Gobran Khalil Gobran...All rights reserved.

Previously

Quickly she grabbed her bag and scribbled down on a piece of paper her address and phone number and handed it to the brunette.
"I'll see you there..." the woman looked at the paper and read “Sally...hmm...such a beautiful name for a quite remarkable woman..."
"Thanks” blushed the birthday woman "and you are?"
"Tanya "replied the brunette” see you then..."
"Yes" smiled sally thinking to herself” wow I got a date...someone so damn hot ...sally got a surprise for her friends...I so want to see Tara and Anya's faces..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap 16

She looked like an angel...
Her blonde hair was curled around her shoulders like streams of sunshine adding a mixture of purity and angelic mystery around her...She was like a sweet humanly prayer wandering aimlessly searching for her other half to chant her endlessly...Till the end of time...A goddess that no painter was able to imagine and draw...
Her smile was warm and inviting...She could melt any heart when her lips curls into that lopsided grin...but Tara didn't want any heart...Willow's heart was her aim...
The redhead was speechless...like an apostle afraid to defile the temple of beauty by any slight whisper; she quickly embraced silence...
After several minutes she mumbled slowly her eyes boring into Tara's "Beauty is of soft whisperings. She speaks in our spirit. Her voice yields to our silences like a faint light that quivers in fear of the shadow”

She stood at the doorstep holding a bouquet of white and red roses; they agreed on meeting at Tara's apartment so she can escort her to Sally's party since she had no idea where it is going to take place.
kneeling down she left the roses on floor as she took out carefully a white one...Without missing a beat she looked at Tara's face that was breaking into a confused smile and closed up the distance between them...She listened to her blonde's breathing coming to her ear as a sweet melody for a moment then she caressed her soft cheek with the white-petal rose as she wound it carefully through a long curl of her blonde hair...
“I have missed you..." The hacker confessed to herself more than to Tara; letting her feelings flow freely.
“So much... “Added the blonde as she wrapped her arms around Willow’s waist.

[center]Who can say where the road goes[/center]

[center]Where the day flows?[/center]

[center]Only time...[/center]

Like magic; no one knew who leaned before the other to share a sweet slow but yet passionate kiss...It was full of promises and silent words sworn between their hearts to hold each other hands as much as their mutual road will take them...
“Wow " breathed in the hacker as her face broke into a breathtaking smile.
" Second that!! " winked Tara caressing the hacker's cheeks with the back of her hand as they clung to each other swaying slowly to a sweet soft tune that only existed in their heads...They were wrapped up in their cocoon...far away from the world...from the hate and jealousy...

[center]And who can say if your love grows[/center]

[center]As your heart chose?[/center]

“It is not fair!" Exclaimed Willow after a long time looking at the blonde with her best pouting face “It is totally your fault..."
“What did I do?” The actress tried to reason with her redhead and inquire about the reason that caused this sudden outburst. Fear suddenly invaded her whole body as she pulled slowly backwards not wanting to crowd the hacker but was immediately pulled back softly in the comfort of Willow's arms who layed her head on the blonde's shoulder whispering slowly " Just for being you...for missing the whole you as a human and as the woman I am attracted to like I never did in my whole life...for speaking to myself for minutes not aware of the presence of my friends around me and to embrace silence when your eyes meet mine... for all this reasons and many more I am sure yet to come...yes...totally your fault..."

The blonde smiled as she leaned in and kissed Willow's head " I know...you're not alone in this sweetie...I know..."
Dropping her hands from around Tara's neck, the redhead caressed her back, encircled her waist tightly for a while then searched the blonde's hands as she intertwined their fingers together " I hope I won't be alone...I hope what we having here won't change..."
"It will change..." smiled the blonde looking at the puzzled face of Willow “It will change to grow and be much stronger..."
"How do you know? How you can be so sure if I don’t still believe till now what I am feeling and what’s happening to me and my heart?” asked the redhead as she stopped swaying looking quizzically at her, her eyes never leaving the blonde's blue pools.

"I trust you...why?...My heart demanded that so badly since the first day I met you...I might sound crazy but when I wake up in the middle of night wondering why I am acting like this, and when I get all the answers I realize I am sane again...do you know why? " Asked the blonde as she cupped the redhead's cheeks stroking them softly.
"Why?” was the only word that Willow was able to utter at that point.
"Cause you'd be the answer and your name would be resonating in my head as a wave of stillness and safety washes over my heart ..." Tara smiled as she carried on " I would be lying if I said I am not taking a risk trusting that what we are sharing here will stand strong in the face of time; but my heart is not letting me or willing to give up...You see I am living us day by day, pouring my soul and my whole being into this...I am not saying we won't fight...we won't have problems...we won't face obstacles...but when I look in your eyes I believe...I believe again that with you I am able to do it no matter how long it will take...From where I pluck up all this strength? Simply from you...you're my power...Time will show if my heart is wrong or right..."

“Time?” inquired the redhead as she kissed Tara's forehead.
“Only time..." answered the blonde smiling back at Willow as she added “Only time will prove how much you are as a reality or a dream..."
“I am a reality living in your dreams..." leaned in the hacker leaving a soft kiss on Tara's lips " And your my dream in the land of reality...shall we?" she added as she extended her hand to grab Tara’s " we will be running late to reach the party..."
“Sure " said the blonde intertwining her fingers with willow’s as they closed the door behind them.

From the moment you wake up in the morning till your head meet the pillow at night; our mind is filled with questions...most are easily answered that we soon forget and some are much hard to ask cause we don’t know the answer.
Thoughts and words keep swirling in our head trying to convince us of an alternative truth where we build fake hopes on a fake reality only and just only to find a plausible reason for a perfect answer suitable for our mind to acquire and accept.
This resembles a lot her life...it was pretty much like her own ordeal...

[center]Who can say why your heart sighs[/center]

[center]As your love flies?[/center]

Hot tears were streaming down her face, her eyes were filled with distress and emptiness that no one could understand no matter how hard they tried...Tanya was desperate...now she lost her way to love and dream again when in the past her path was so clear when willow used to be the ultimate queen of her heart...All her bad and good moments with the redhead are torn into million pieces...the picture joining them together that were once so bright and clear is now blurry...

[center]And who can say why your heart cries[/center]

[center]When your love dies?[/center]

Sitting there in her car she waited anxiously; no fatigue washed over her body and the sleepiness never dared to reach her eyes...she simply wasn’t about to give up...For her surrender doesn’t and wont ever exist in her book, cause it only suits feeble and delicate people and she wasn’t ever to be considered as one of them...it was out of question...fighting for her right was her only option and she was ready to take her chances no matter what the consequences will turn out to be...

Folding the paper over itself, she smiled weakly as pictures of Willow filled her imagination...She never knew she was able to materialize her thoughts on a piece of paper...nor how powerful their effects will be on her devastated heart...For people she was simply a cheater who ripped out her lover's heart for her own sadistic needs but when she looks deep down inside of her she can only see the leftovers of a destroyed woman wanting nothing more than the arms of protection of a person who was in the past her shelter...

[center]Who can say when the roads meet[/center]

[center]That love might be[/center]

[center]In your heart[/center]

Re-opening the paper she took out from her diary, she tried to read again and again her own words...There on the white papers, she always would be honest to herself more than to any person she could ever have known in her entire life...It was the only place where she could admit her deceptions, her fears and even her failures...No one to judge or blame...And now maybe in the end it was her own way to punish herself for all the hurt she caused Willow...but was it enough??? Was it the right price for forgiveness and what’s more important will the redhead accept it???...Would it be fair to just admit the mistake on papers...or confront it...but then again when she faced her; rejection was her only answer...rejected!!!...She was simply rejected...Questions with no answers roamed in her head like as if her inner torture wasn't sufficient for her...

[center]And who can say when the day sleeps[/center]

[center]If the night keeps all your heart?[/center]

[center]Night keeps all your heart...[/center]

Her hands stayed slowly unfolding, and re-folding the crumpled piece of paper as she exhaled slowly trying to breathe in again and pluck up the courage to face her own demons...The brunette was dealing with her fears...with the ultimate truth ..nothing more...She was re-living once again all the painful feelings of loosing her love...reading her pain was never a good task she would gladly indulge herself in; but since the redhead was never again to be considered as her other beautiful half, Tanya would find herself kneeling on floor reading the last paper she wrote in her diary after Willow's departure...she wanted the pain, refusing to leave her body nor her mind...
With shaking hands and teary eyes, Tanya re-opened the paper absorbing the words of love and betrayal that she personified them both one day in her person...

Staring out of the window for a while, your breath fills my head, are you awake or asleep now, do I dare to imagine you're here next to me or that right it was once mine will be denied....And even if you're here will I be able to turn around to read the expression of your face when your sleeping... what would I see there, Is it the pain of your past or the burden of your present.???
When you close your eyelids do you take a break from all your problems, or even in your dreams you fight them ?? Does it still hurt deep down, or you're ignoring it ??? Does the hurtful memories try to creep down to your soul, does they try to settle in there again, do you resist ..do you fight ????

Kneeling in front of you looking at your face and wondering what’s happening inside you're mind and heart right now .... what does this face hold within when it surrenders to the peace of slumber...
What was your heart like years ago...full of scars...they still do hurt ...don’t they?? It was my fault...my betrayal that killed every moment of joy in your life...
I dared to reach within you and watch all your pains...I was there staring at them, wondering how did you learn to forget ? how was it for you ? how u looked at your wounds and learned to heal ...
I asked u silently what to learn when you fall down after getting a slap on your face ? would you loose your balance and would everything seem to fall apart...Can I even ask your help to stand up together or you forgot me ...would I be sitting there at the crossroad not knowing my destination....

Taking a look at our past ... what would you see and feel the most??... would you let me be in your place and look with ur eyes??? ...such a bless to see your smile embracing your lips when you remember our joyful moments ...
Holding your hand, feeling you within me...you want to stand up alone and by ur own , but it is still difficult ....
Like a child learning to walk ...I see you there falling so many times , getting hurt again, but you wouldn’t give up... was it the child inside you trying to live again...or you were refusing to be trapped by your memories...my memories...the bad ones that I craved in your heart and mind...

Putting my hand on your chest to feel your heartbeats...like After a storm they are steadying...beating again and again and again.....[i]
[i]Caressing your Cheeks and kissing your forehead ... I'd sit there watching you till you open your eyes....

Till when your awake...I'd hug you so close promising silently myself before you to watch over you...even in your slumber....

She was planning to give the hacker this paper long time ago since she saw her at Starbucks but Tara made it impossible...The blonde simply stepped in her way and made all her dreams crash down...For her she was a threat that she needed so badly to get rid of...
A little wicked smile crossed over her lips when the events of the previous days played in her head. For sure meeting Sally wasn't a coincidence and what was more evident that her reappearance in the redhead's life wasn't to be described as pure utter luck either...
No she couldn’t forget how Tara and willow stared at each other in the coffee shop when their hands touched for the first time or how her blood boiled at the sight of the Blonde's lips caressing the hacker's cheek at the actress apartment...

"It hurts" she numbled wincing in pain as if all those events were cutting through her heart like a blade...she needed to release all the hurtful energy rapidly surging into her system ...revenge was her only answer...and Tara was her target...

[center]Who can say if your love grows[/center]

[center]As your heart chose?[/center]

[center]And who can say where the road goes[/center]

[center]Where the day flows?[/center]

[center]Who knows?[/center]

[center]Who knows?[/center]

TBC...

She's my angel love

Last edited by amberholic on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:28 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs

Quote:
Fear suddenly invaded her whole body as she pulled slowly backwards not wanting to crowd the hacker but was immediately pulled back

It is all new and still scary with a little uncertainly thrown on top how many times have we walked in these shoes between want and have.

Quote:
The blond smiled as she leaned in and kissed Willow's head " I know...you're not alone in this sweetie...I know..."
Dropping her hands from around Tara's neck, the redhead caressed her back, encircled her waist tightly for a while then searched the blonde's hands as she intertwined their fingers together " I hope I won't be alone...I hope what we having here won't change..."
"It will change..." smiled the blond looking at the puzzled face of Willow “It will change to grow and be much stronger..."
"How do you know? How you can be so sure if I don’t still believe till now what I am feeling and what’s happening to me and my heart?

here you gave us a honest promise of the future not blind empty words but that things are not always the same no mater if it is up or down good or bad.

Quote:
" I would be lying if I said I am not taking a risk trusting that what we are sharing here will stand strong in the face of time; but my heart is not letting me or willing to give up...You see I am living us day by day, pouring my soul and my whole being into this...I am not saying we won't fight...we won't have problems...we won't face obstacles...but when I look in your eyes I believe...I believe again that with you I am able to do it no matter how long it will take...From where I pluck up all this strength? Simply from you...you're my power...Time will show if heart is wrong or right..."

you are letting them build on a strong foundation not candy coating it with empty lies of a perfect forever there is truth , honesty and love here and it is powerful.

what you wrote about Tanya was real life when a lover does us wrong there don't just up and go away there is not just oh go to the next chapter and I do understand that she knows what she has done and realizes what she has lost ...........desperately wanting it back but I don't believe she can have it from Willow because Tara is her soul mate and they Have found forever in each others eyes and hearts. you have moved me to tears my dear , dear friend :kitty

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:39 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:dumbo this was a well worth waiting for update!!

firstly im greatly absorbed at watching tara and willows love unfolding, daring more and more to entrust and take chances on each other with their hearts and dreams despite each one having their insecurities and fears about loving again so deeply. i know the road is going to be rocky for them in the future as it already has a lil i just have fingers crossed that theres no broken hearts and that their love will conquer all besides i dont want to be sittin here blubberin over a sad story lol ok writer?

secondly im all in a tangle over tanya......ive kinda been all grrrr on her up to now and youve changed the whole angle on what shes about and despite still feeling strong about not wanting her to come between tara and willow i cant help but feel for her a lil in this chap after all her craziness is the result of a broken heart and we really see in this chap how badly she is affected by losing willow. maybe ill change my mind again later on about her who knows but for now she has a lil sympathy off me.

im already wanting the next update lol but ill wait patiently as your writings are awesome and well worth waiting for :party

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:26 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

oh am I late for the party?

I love this update you have them trying to understand there feelings. Not only Willow and Tara but also Tanya too. This was a very moving update full of joy and pain. I join the others in saying it is very deep and moving .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:52 am 
19. Yummy Face

Excellent story. :wtkiss are good... :punish Tanya

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:59 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me.
Still no wavering in my dislike for Tanya, however.
She needs to go cast her eyes over some village maiden in her own rank, they should be lowered before the union of Willow and Tara.
And soon, I hope for no good can come of sitting behind the wheel of a car and letting the hot flames of jealousy and revenge wash over you.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:53 am 
3. Flaming O

Dianneswillowtree

Quote:
It is all new and still scary with a little uncertainly thrown on top how many times have we walked in these shoes between want and have.

well Dianne here the anxiety fills both Willow and Tara's minds, as if what to expect from this relationship...heart wants love and stability but the mind screams for reason ...torn between want and have is the good descripition of the situation they are both in; butwith time they will find the right feelings blooming in their hearts and try to make them much stronger just to reassure every step they gonna take together[ in the near future...

Quote:
here you gave us a honest promise of the future not blind empty words but that things are not always the same no mater if it is up or down good or bad.

Quote:
here you gave us a honest promise of the future not blind empty words but that things are not always the same no mater if it is up or down good or bad

they need both to face the truth all the time...love is awesome but missunderstandings and arguments do exist and they need to be aware of that...the road wont be always smooth...and when reality strikes they know that they have a caring shoulder to lay their heads on or a hand tohold onto when their road starts to be rocky...

Quote:
what you wrote about Tanya was real life when a lover does us wrong there don't just up and go away there is not just oh go to the next chapter and I do understand that she knows what she has done and realizes what she has lost ...........desperately wanting it back but I don't believe she can have it from Willow because Tara is her soul mate and they Have found forever in each others eyes and hearts. you have moved me to tears my dear , dear friend

I used always to have this hurtfull, full of anger picture in my mind when it came to cheaters....a person who is guided by the blinded jealousy and irrationnal thinking...and what mades this thought more powerful was the movies I watched and the stories I read...when it came to write this story and picture Tanya as a real person I couldnt but to write about her emotionnal side regardless the act of cheating...After all i
wanted to show how a person can feel weak when moment of despair invade their hearts...Tanya was all along the story...the sadistic bitch who wanna her ex back no matter what and no matter how high the cost is...she was always the strong woman who attacks and defends with no shame...but now...when alone...when picture of past fills her mind...we see her own reality chattering in front of her eyes into million pieces...maybe the tears of regret will be much stronger and close the gap existing now between two hearts that were in the past once called lovers...

I am glad that you liked the update Diane and I'd like to thank you for all the support you're showing to me and to my writings...till the next installemet.... ;-)

Rach234

Quote:
firstly im greatly absorbed at watching tara and willows love unfolding, daring more and more to entrust and take chances on each other with their hearts and dreams despite each one having their insecurities and fears about loving again so deeply. i know the road is going to be rocky for them in the future as it already has a lil i just have fingers crossed that theres no broken hearts and that their love will conquer all besides i dont want to be sittin here blubberin over a sad story lol ok writer?

the writer nodds yes to rachy...lol...you got it right here for the update...both characters are willing to dive into another blooming relationship but the fears living inside of their heads are not letting go of them yet...what they need most is confronting their fears and opening up their hearts to each other which will happen bit by bit... eventually they will reach point when they'll wonder how weird love broke in into their hearts ...mostly coming as a storm wanting to rip off their roots...so powerful and demanding...consuming their fears but still doubts washing over them as to what this relationship will bring or add sth new to their lifes...maybe as the time will pass by they will be aware that what is mostly needed in their life is a storm to shake off their fears and set them free again in the world of love and passion...

Quote:
secondly im all in a tangle over tanya......ive kinda been all grrrr on her up to now and youve changed the whole angle on what shes about and despite still feeling strong about not wanting her to come between tara and willow i cant help but feel for her a lil in this chap after all her craziness is the result of a broken heart and we really see in this chap how badly she is affected by losing willow. maybe ill change my mind again later on about her who knows but for now she has a lil sympathy off me.

my aim in this chap rachy was to show the readers the humanly side of Tanya as a person who lost her love and is still regretting it...never forgetting to cause a slight confusion about your feelings towards all the characters in this story...as into the next chap we will see if your feelings towards them will changeor not...maybe the sympathy will vanish or get much stronger...who knows... ;-) [/]

Quote:
im already wanting the next update lol but ill wait patiently as your writings are awesome and well worth waiting for

[i] thanks for all the support rachy and for reading this story....I appreciate the feedback a lot...hoping that next installement wont take as much time as this chap did tobe posted...

MYTARA

Quote:
oh am I late for the party?

I love this update you have them trying to understand there feelings. Not only Willow and Tara but also Tanya too. This was a very moving update full of joy and pain. I join the others in saying it is very deep and moving

hey there MYTARA, you are never late to the party, unless you dont attend it...and at this party you're always welcome ;-)
Thank you for your feedback, I am glad that you liked it...as you said I meant to have this chap as a one to break the ice on their feelings side...once out they can move on to another part of their life whether it is love or revenge...hope to see you in next installement, until then be good

Zampsa1975

hey there Zampsa, thanks for your comment I appreciate it...

taralicious

Quote:
I laughed, I cried, it became a part of me.
Still no wavering in my dislike for Tanya, however.
She needs to go cast her eyes over some village maiden in her own rank, they should be lowered before the union of Willow and Tara.
And soon, I hope for no good can come of sitting behind the wheel of a car and letting the hot flames of jealousy and revenge wash over you.

hey there taralicious...I can understand that your still disliking Tanya no matter how she felt or regret what she did...Part of me doesnt think the whole idea of she recruiting some village maiden to be in her heart in Willows place will work out perfectly...i guess she is one of the type who when they have sth in their mind they need to excute it no matter how hard the consequences will turn out to be...
As for the hot flames of jealousy and revenge, we will see how they guide Tanya day after day...I wanna thank you for ur comments...it enoucarges me a lot...

I wanna thank you all for leaving feedback...and reading...it means a lot to me...
All my love...
Amberholic...

She's my angel love

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:46 am 
3. Flaming O

Well, I just caught up with the last update.
And, girl, you've really got me worried.
I'm almost afraid to read the next update.
Afraid of what's going to happen to our girls.

But you know I'll read it because that's the beauty
of the kittenboard. It all must turn out good in the end.
I'm a sucker for happy endings, even if they are implausible.
I love them!

So, bring on the update and let's get on towards that happy
ending!!!

Shy One

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:54 am 
3. Flaming O

Shy One

Quote:
Well, I just caught up with the last update.
And, girl, you've really got me worried.
I'm almost afraid to read the next update.
Afraid of what's going to happen to our girls.

But you know I'll read it because that's the beauty
of the kittenboard. It all must turn out good in the end.
I'm a sucker for happy endings, even if they are implausible.
I love them!

So, bring on the update and let's get on towards that happy
ending!!!

hey there shy one I glad to read your comment once more on the pages of my story, I am glad you're anticpating the upcoming updates...and as you said it is always here on this board a happy ending depsite the problems that the couple will face..thanks again a lot for your feedback...

I hope that this installemnt will be liked by all the readers of this story and I apologize for taking somuch time to upate but been having my final exams and my hands were really tied...so thanks again all of you for your patience ...waiting your comments...

All my love...
Amberholic...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously

No she couldn’t forget how Tara and willow stared at each other in the coffee shop when their hands touched for the first time or how her blood boiled at the sight of the Blonde's lips caressing the hacker's cheek at the actress apartment...

"It hurts" she numbled wincing in pain as if all those events were cutting through her heart like a blade...she needed to release all the hurtful energy rapidly surging into her system ...revenge was her only answer...and Tara was her target...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chap 17

"I wanted to be the first to wish you a happy birthday " Came a sweet womanly muffled voice from behind a huge white teddy bear holding on its arm a bouquet of white roses.

It was early for the party to start and seven o'clock was never the usual time for the guests to knock doors bearing in their hands gifts and flowers; but this strange person hiding behind the bear made Sally's heart beat in an erratic and non understandable way...

She knew attraction only in rare moments of her life let alone love...

There she was standing at the doorstep, her mind racing and her heart begging the Goddess to let her eyes bask in the beauty of a certain brunette woman she met yesterday...Simply she was craving for a smile growing on her lips and a huge hug to draw her into strong arms so she can find once again in her lonely life...

A breathtaking smile covered her face when Tanya stepped aside as she took Sally's hand kissing it while she whispered softly " I am glad I stopped by early so my eyes would be the only ones to enjoy your charm..."

"That's...That's...oh my god...I am speechless" mumbled Sally as a flush covered her neck rapidly spreading upwards towards her face upon hearing the flirtatious tone of the gorgeous brunette.

She looked away not daring to let her eyes meet Tanya's in fear to give her away because there were hiding her true emotions...and there were of course glimmers of attraction booming rapidly in her soul and desperately struggling after a terrible fight between heart and mind to show in her eyes...

The mind would always conquer but now it wasn't the case, she knew it and felt it ; that's why she shed her baby blue eyes like a young flower that was yearning for the warmth of the powerful rays of sunshine yet did not dare to look above or the heart of a lover who had just felt a tiny quiver and was just going to spring into a laughter of triumph yet did not...

Tanya's eyes seemed to dance, yet they were still like a big facade hiding behind it her true turmoil; her own pain that seemed to burn to the deepest core...It wasn't allowed to let her past reflect in her eyes not, certainly not anytime around Sally and nor under any circumstances...it was a battle she had to win and right now stepping on her aching heart was the only answer to seduce the woman who was completely surrendering to her own few first words in the game of attraction...for sure the brunette didn't loose her charm yet and the battle didn't seem so fierce so far...or was it just only the calm before the storm...anyway she was prepared...fully ready to face her destiny...everything was carefully planned and the brunette wouldn't let any tiny detail slip her by.

Quickly she clenched her hand over Sally's and drew her into her arms mumbling softly in her ear "happy birthday gorgeous..."

Biting her lips moodily Sally responded calmly "it is the best so far..."

Pulling away from the tight embrace Tanya smiled at the woman in front of her whose cheeks were flushed pink " may I come in?"

" oh...oh of course...where's my manners..." her face turned into a deep crimson color as she carried on her apology speech " I am sorry...really sorry...please do come in..."

Tanya caressed Sally's cheeks with her fingers " wanna help me let the gentleman in?

"What gentleman?" Implored Sally tenderly as she gripped the other's woman hand tightly and laughed shakily.

Turning her head around, Tanya pointed at the huge bear teddy bear standing at the doorstep then looked in sally's eyes for a while trying both to keep their giggles at bay but failing miserable as a wave of hysterical laughter hit them both...

"All right.." Were the only words that Sally was able to manage between the giggles as they both tried to move her giant gift into the living room...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Your kisses distract me sweetie " Said Tara as she opened again the door of her apartment and disappeared into the bedroom followed by a sneaky giggling redhead.

"What's wrong with my kisses?" asked Willow as she stood in the living room faking ignorance.

" They just blow my mind" answered the actress as she stepped back into the room where her pouting redhead was " you see I forgot Sally's gift " she added as she closed the distance between them " that's your kisses effect...so dangerous miss Willow..."

Putting her long blonde curls back from her brows the hacker stroked her temples as she kissed them lightly "but that shouldn't worry you" she said softly pleading

"No, I don't worry" the blonde laughed tenderly.

"Not a little bit? "Implored the redhead caressing Tara's cheek.

"With you, I am safe. no place for worry " she responded softly as she held the willing redhead captive in her arms and let her lips caress Willow's neck...Everything was perfect still but the heavy pulse beating under her lips.

Pulling away Tara was contemplating the dreamy look covering her lover's face...her mouth was offered so her throat and her eyes were half shut...the actress smiled lightly, shut her eyes too and met her dreamy woman in a long whole heartedly felt kiss...they kissed for minutes and minutes loosing their selves in each other arms

Their bodies' spontaneously were sealed as if not wanting anything or anyone at all to destroy the unity that their hearts had just started to witness...

"Oh no!!" Exclaimed Sally looking heavily at the brunette with an evident hint of disappointment in her voice.

"Why the sadness sweetie? "the other woman tried to reproach her as she put her finger tips under her chin aiming to look into her blue eyes full of pain.

She smiled sadly as if she felt all lonely by herself, as if all the words she heard coming out from Tanya's mouth were meant to destroy her dreams for tonight...her new dreams...they were fresh and tender...full of attraction and glimmers of likeness…That woman in from of her was her dream s and her hopes...all Sally's Aspirations in the world seemed suddenly to revolve around one person...one woman...she wanted badly to feel her arms around her wait and her smooth words tickling the farthest part of her imagination...but all came tumbling down…nothing in her world seemed to persist ...nothing at all...

"Does it matter? "She quickly mumbled as she tried to look away but Tanya was much faster and held her face in her hands

" For people outside this apartment it surely doesn't matter " looking deeply in Sally's eyes she carried on " But for me it means the world..."

" I ...Just…I " Sally tired to respond "I don't want you to leave..."

" I know sweetie..." Smiled the brunette at Sally "I don't wanna leave either but I had a phone call from work requesting my presence there as soon as possible."

" It is not fair..." said Sally" I wanted to have the first dance with you...and now...It is just out of my reach..."

" Nothing is out of your reach when you're full of determination " she smiled softly as pictures of the redhead invaded her mind and heart " nothing at all..."

A bright smile grew on Sally's lips; there was a peculiar charm glowing in her eyes at that particular moment "and the music?" inquired sally again

" Just follow the melody of your heart" Said Tanya quietly as she opened her arms

Sally let herself dive in the arms of the gorgeous brunette who was bit by bit captivating her mind and soul...together they swayed gently ; one heart craving for the safety of love and another yearning for a past that doesn't any longer exist...

Kissing her head Tanya pulled away " I should go now but I'll stop by later on at ...is that okay by you?"

" Of course it is" smiled Sally " don't hesitate to come over at any time you finish the work; I'll be waiting you..."

Holing her hand the brunette kissed Sally's fingers slowly " I'll be here..."and with that she turned around heading towards the door but was stopped dead in her track when she felt a hand on her shoulder and a soft voice from behind " you said nothing is our of reach, no?"

Facing the other woman Tanya smiled softly and nodded "yes, I believe I did..."

" Then.." Ventured Sally " I am very determined to not let this opportunity pass me by ..."

She leaned in and kissed Tanya slowly and softly who was totally taken aback by the other woman reaction but quickly recovered and responded into the kiss that lasted for few minutes...

Pulling away Tanya giggled softly "I admire your determination"

Blushing deeply Sally replied " see you later them?"

"Yes, sure" responded Tanya leaving sally at the doorstep wanting and dreaming desperately that the party would be only just finished by now not knowing that her innocent and naive heart was dumbfounded and played by the brunette who was heading quickly towards her car waiting her ex-lover arrival to the party...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TBC

She's my angel love

Last edited by amberholic on Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:23 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:10 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

hmmm

ok im a lil grrrrr on tanya.....i must admit i was kinda startin to feel sorry for tanya.....even understanding her and her pain which was resulting in the determination to get willow back........BUT
im gonna be back to being grrrrr on her again if shes plannin on breaking sallys heart to try and accomplish her own gains....sally seems so sweet and doesnt deserve to be caught up in tanyas game!!!!!

oh ya know what i wanna slap tanya now everyone hurts at losin someone and i understand we deal with it differently but that doest give us the right to mess up other pples lives....all the same i like how you are developin tanya like twistin her around all the time and giving us different sides to her

and i smiled when i saw tara and willow.....brief as it was :paranoid this couple are gonna have such a tough journey but i know their love is so deep and true that they will pull through side by side and i cant wait to see more of them.....maybe in the next update hmmmm

good stuff im lovin this story so much :party

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:41 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

>:) no pink elephant for you Missy now let me say Rach is right about Tanya being twisted. This is no longer love it is obsession and evil. I hope that Willow and Tara see it for what it is before this gets dangerous. Poor Sally falling for Tanya and she will be devastated by this and a heart is a sad thing to break I feel very bad for her. Get the table ready cause if this hurts our girls you are going to need it. :crash I know you very well my friend you are sweet and kind you did your home work on this one this is something from the mind of a sick woman I am really impressed how you got into this mind set and walked around and absorbed this I am thinking you should write a novel cause Tanya is bordering on the freaky scary side to me. :yikes

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:14 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Having inveigled her way into Sally's heart and home in order to do the sittin' in cars waiting for ex-girl-friends thing, Tanya somehow manages to drain a few more feet out of the stalker pool with every update.
Again, I say, no good can come from embracing the icy-cold tendrils of jealousy and vindictive rage that Tanya is prone to.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:39 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Topics: 1
Diane recommended this story to me. And I just wanted to let you know, I love it. I liked the chapter you dedicated to your love, the words were very powerful and emotional. I hope you continue this story. well because it rocks :party

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:01 pm 
Hello! how are you doing? hope good. Im still wroking on your story, slow but i really like it, i wish i have more time to read :)
Im glad you are updating, keep writing please :peace
You know didi told me about this story she has a good eye to find great fics ^^

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:16 am 
3. Flaming O

racch234

Quote:
ok im a lil grrrrr on tanya.....i must admit i was kinda startin to feel sorry for tanya.....even understanding her and her pain which was resulting in the determination to get willow back........BUT
im gonna be back to being grrrrr on her again if shes plannin on breaking sallys heart to try and accomplish her own gains....sally seems so sweet and doesnt deserve to be caught up in tanyas game!!!!!

Tanya seems the one who is always on ur mind rach...she is way desperate taking desperate measures...what fits in your mind doesnt necessarily fit in hers and what may seem fair to her for you might seem out of order...thats the beauty of being human and being unique...and the rush of discovering the layers forming a person's personnality...whats hiding and whats more to get to know...here stand Sally facing this whole adventure...all rely on her...on her personnality and how able she is to draw a vendective person in her arms and make her forget revenge...maybe the love can conquer the bitterness in Tanya's heart...I said maybe.. anyway in game of love evrything is allowed...the next updates will reveal how much Sally is a capbale woman who is ready to defend her heart and make the woman who captured her soul sane again...maybe..just maybe... ;-) [

Quote:
oh ya know what i wanna slap tanya now everyone hurts at losin someone and i understand we deal with it differently but that doest give us the right to mess up other pples lives....all the same i like how you are developin tanya like twistin her around all the time and giving us different sides to her

can u imagine someone standing at the edge of a valley debating whether to jump or not ...so many reasons pushing this person to stay gripping hard to the ground and others swirling in his head pushing him to take the easy way out...Tanya is the same...regardless that her actions put her in this painful position now she feels she is on the edge...doing everything in her power to feel that she is still alive and how hard it would be when the reason of ur happiness cant feel ur existence anymore...no one can argue what she is doing is twisted and sick...but for her they are reasons to keep alive for a while...Sally is now her oxygen but the danger remain in this question...how much tanya will need use this oxygen and for how long....and the hand that Tanyas held waiting for the best time to throw her off might be the one that is gonna save her from all the madness she is living in...

Quote:
and i smiled when i saw tara and willow.....brief as it was this couple are gonna have such a tough journey but i know their love is so deep and true that they will pull through side by side and i cant wait to see more of them.....maybe in the next update hmmmm
good stuff im lovin this story so much

tara and willow are now wrapped up in their own cocoon,now aware of anything at all but the love infiltrating slowly but steadily in their hearts...and in the upcoming many updates rach we will see how muh their love is strong and willing to overcome any obstacle coming their way...I am glad u liking this story...I appreciate it...

Dianneswillowtree

Quote:
no pink elephant for you Missy now let me say Rach is right about Tanya being twisted. This is no longer love it is obsession and evil. I hope that Willow and Tara see it for what it is before this gets dangerous. Poor Sally falling for Tanya and she will be devastated by this and a heart is a sad thing to break I feel very bad for her. Get the table ready cause if this hurts our girls you are going to need it.

u mean this elephant... :pinky lol what a shame...and i see ur ganging up with rach against me....hmmmm it is okay I still have the most important person in my life is behind me, now tell me what you gonna do...and hell no i wont hide under the table lol :party ...this is what I present to the readers and i am sorry that they kinda harsh updares but a writer got to do what a writer got to do....am i making sense?...I hope so...anyway back to the story, ur right that Tanya is going out of control and all but as I said before in her own mind it is all fair in the game of love, maybe before loosing the redhead she wasnt like that and now when she realised that the hacker wont ever be again in her life, she totally lost it...Tanya or sally, love or payback, things so far seems so much balanced waiting for more updates to see to which side the scale will tip...

Quote:
I know you very well my friend you are sweet and kind you did your home work on this one this is something from the mind of a sick woman I am really impressed how you got into this mind set and walked around and absorbed this I am thinking you should write a novel cause Tanya is bordering on the freaky scary side to me.

thank you dianne for your kind words, I appreciate it a lot... I guess I have done my homework in three days, but I took a while to post this update cause I was presenting my final exams and couldnt really find even time to breathe..anyway I am back again with new updates hoping trully that you will like them whether they will holdwith in good news or a frustrating cliffhanger...once again thanks again for being a faithfull reader to my story dia...[i]

taralicious

Quote:
Having inveigled her way into Sally's heart and home in order to do the sittin' in cars waiting for ex-girl-friends thing, Tanya somehow manages to drain a few more feet out of the stalker pool with every update.
Again, I say, no good can come from embracing the icy-cold tendrils of jealousy and vindictive rage that Tanya is prone to.

[i]hey there Taralicious, Tanya as we can see have her devious ways to sneak in Sallys life keeping her plans at bay for the time being until she get hold really firmly of the womans heart...seemimg like a stalker or not Tanya is now not aware of her actions yet... she is like a blindfolded person who lost its way and try so hard to get back safely to where she was ...who she gonna take on her way, or who she will badly use ..doesnt matter as long as she is safe...I hope to see your feedbacks on my next installement, until then take care

woahnellie

Quote:
Diane recommended this story to me. And I just wanted to let you know, I love it. I liked the chapter you dedicated to your love, the words were very powerful and emotional. I hope you continue this story. well because it rocks

hey there nellie thanks for reading m story and for accepting Dias recommendation to read it, I appreciate it especiallys Dia's help...she been here a lot for me as a good freind welcoming me on board and helping me when I wanted to drop this story back from this site....anyway i am glad that you liked the story and the chap i dedicated to my love...Thanks for your sweets words... and hopefully the story will carry on to be updated again and again... hope to see ur comment on next chap ;-)

littlewicca

Quote:
Hello! how are you doing? hope good. Im still wroking on your story, slow but i really like it, i wish i have more time to read
Im glad you are updating, keep writing please
You know didi told me about this story she has a good eye to find great fics ^^

hey wicca, you have all the time in the world to read this story, no pressure... ;-) i hope you're fine and everything is going good for you....and yep i am still updating but as you can see in a very slow manner ...hope Dia wont kick my ass for this ....but eh i got my reasons...lol...thanks for stopping by wicca, hope to see your comments more and more here...have a nice day

One more time, thanks again for being patient and waiting my updates...I know I have been taking long time to update but hopefully the next installement wont take a long period to be posted....all my appreciation and respect goes for you....

All my love...
Amberholic...

She's my angel love

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 153 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next