The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Love Never Dies
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:10 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Interesting story. Will definitely be reading from now on.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:26 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Hey, cool story!

Looking forward to reading more! (Soon? :pray :pray :pray :pray )

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:31 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hello Kittens,

sorry for the long wait. This is a bit of smut. If you are uncomfortable with the female cycle you may not want to read this. This is NC-17. You have been warned

Chapter 11 b

Tara’s hands undressed her lover and she continued to worship the freckled neck. The sounds and vibrations caused by her tongue urged her on. She felt the wetness coating between her thighs.

The redhead’s own hands worked on removing her jeans, unbuttoning the denim and sliding open the fly. She lifted her bottom off the bed and slid the jeans as far down as she could.

Tara’s fingers had made little work of unbuttoning her girl friend’s shirt and had snapped opened her bra. They proceeded to help Willow remove the jeans the rest of the way off. Tara’s lips kept in constant contact with the perfect landscape that was Willow’s skin. All that was left now was the redhead’s panties. Tara ran her hands up the back of her girlfriend’s calves and behind her knees, massaging the toned limbs along the way. They kept their eyes locked on each other as Tara’s hands moved slowly up Willow’s thighs. Willow took deep, steadying breathes as she tensed and relaxed at her lover’s touch.

Willow’s smell was intoxicating; the heady mixture of pure arousal and blood wafting into her nostrils. It was taking all of Tara’s concentration to not turn and take a taste. She knew she should stop, should end this and leave the room. But she couldn’t. She was mesmerized by the sheer beauty in front of her and felt the love and trust coming off the
redhead. Her eyes were hooded and she could see the effort the redhead was making to keep eye contact with her.

Willow broke Tara out of her reverie with a silent plea, “Tara, sweetie. Please, I’m yours.”

A silent tear escaped Tara’s eyes. She was overwhelmed with emotion and love for this woman who was giving her everything, trusting her to love her. Trusting her with her very life and soul. Tara’s hands trembled as she slid the panties off. Willow had used a pad. Now fully exposed, Tara could see red tinged wetness coating her lover’s most private place. She let out a low growl and her features morphed into a vampire’s. The
blonde’s mouth latched onto her lover’s opening and lapped up the blood and arousal offered to her. Willow let out a loud groan as she felt her baby feed and love her. Tara’s tongue searched deeply in Willow’s channel. Willow’s hands flew to her lover’s head, running her fingers through the silky damp hair. She ground her pelvis into Tara’s face needing to feel more contact. The blonde drank urgently, intoxicated by the mixture.
It was the most delicious thing she had ever tasted. With each contraction and spasm Willow offered her more of her elixir.

“Oh goddess, baby! I love you!”

“I love…you… too Will,” Tara mumbled between licks and sucks. The blonde could

enough to make her come soon too. After one long last lick of Willow’s opening, Tara moved to bring her baby over the edge. Her lips gently encircled her lover’s swollen clit and she began to lick and suck lightly at first and then with more force. She used her hands to thrust the redhead’s pelvis onto her mouth. Willow gripped Tara’s head tightly to her. Her hands on Tara’s head and her legs wrapped around the blonde’s shoulders.

“Oh. Goddess! Yes TARA. Yes, fuck. Ahhhhh,” Screamed Willow as she came hard, spraying her cum all over Tara’s chin. Tara held Willow’s hip to her face as she eased the redhead down from her orgasm by then sucking softly on her clit. Just as Willow began to relax her hold of Tara, the blonde swirled her tongue around the engorged bud and
started another round of attack. Her chin was thickly coated with Willow’s juices and she rubbed her chin into Willow’s opening. The loud moans and heavy breathing coming off the redhead was enough for the blonde to know that her baby could endure more. Willow’s hips gyrated furiously over Tara’s lips. The menstrual cramps she had felt over the last few days were being released with each pump of her hips. As Willow was hit
with another orgasmic wave, Tara felt her own crest crash into her. The demon visage receded.

As the two lovers recovered from their orgasms, they disentangle from each other. Tara moved Willow so she was fully lying on the bed and snuggled up to her.

“I love you baby.” Willow mumbled as she struggled to keep herself from drifting off to sleep.

“I love you too.” Tara replied as she gave her a peck on the forehead.

“If this is what happens when I get my period, I’m really going to look forward to this time of the month.”

Tara chuckled into Willow’s chest. “Go to sleep baby, we’ll talk about this later.” With that, Willow fell into a blissful sleep. Tara held her closely as she felt her own relief flood her. She had overcome her bloodlust. She was safe around Willow.

"She's my everything"
"When I think of [Willow and Tara] doing a spell, I sort of do a spell by myself." - Xander in Restless