The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Love Never Dies
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:22 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Title: Love Never Dies
• Author: VmpIrslAr
• Email address: vmpirslar@gmail.com
• Feedback: Welcomed. Especially spelling, grammatical and storyline errors. I'm a stickler for things like that.
• Distribution: The Kitten Board. Please ask before using.
• Spoilers: Sesaon 4, New Moon Rising onward.
* Acknowlegment: I have been reading fic for over 4 years and I want to thank all the writers that came before for inspiring me to write my own. Their work has been amazing. Honourable mentions include : Krisbo5, Lisa_of_Nine, Katheryn, Darkwiccan and many many more. I also want to thank my beta for asking lots questions and helping me with research into canon.
• Rating: PG-13 - NC-17
• Disclaimer: Willow, Tara and the rest of BTVS/Angel characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy, the WB, UPN, 20th Century Fox and others. However, if they did belong to me this is what I think might happen...
• Summary: I'm a bit old fashioned so I'm following canon with some important twists and changes. The fic will be Willow and Tara centric. Episodes will occur as per canon except when otherwise indicated.

Note: The first two chapters are fluff. They don't have a lot of bearing to my storyline but I thought it would be fun to write. I love smut! Thoughts in italics.

Chapter 1
After Tara blows out the extra flamey candle…

Tara turns in the dark to carefully place the candle without spilling the hot wax onto the nightstand by the bed. Willow soundlessly closes the distance between them and places her arms around Tara’s waist. Willow begins placing soft kisses on the back of Tara’s neck. Tara’s skin tingles and goose bumps rise. Tara leans back and offers her exposed neck to Willow. Willow quickly latches on and alternatively licks and sucks and kisses the proffered flesh.. Her hands begin to expose Tara’s curves beginning with her belly then her sides. They move upward finding their home on Tara’s voluptuous breasts. She softly massages them as she hears Tara’s breathing speed up. Soft moans are emitted from Tara which makes Willow’s nether regions begin to moisten.

Eventually Tara turns around and they face each other, feeling their breaths on each other’s cheeks, warm, moist and filled with desire. The kiss starts softly and cautiously for the soon to be lovers. It quickly becomes more passionate. Hands go everywhere. Willowhands find the hem of Tara’s shirt and pushes it up appreciating the smooth soft skin along the way. She removes Tara’s shirt. She takes the blonde’s hands in hers and guides her onto the bed. Gently pushing her down onto the pile of pillows. Willow removes her own top slowly, teasingly. Luckily Tara’s eyes had a chance to adjust to the darkened room which allow her to see the curves of her lover. She hears the fabric slide over Willows skin and gently swish onto the ground. Willow then takes off her skirt and socks. All she is left with is her bra and panties. Willow climbs onto the bed on all fours. She kisses Tara again. They remove each other’s bras. Willow pulls the draw string of Tara’s pants and slides them down her legs; removing Tara’s socks along the way. Kisses and groping ensue. Willow pauses. “Tara, is this what you want?” whispers Willow anxiously. She was not sure what she would do if Tara told her no. Tara answers her by pulling her in closer.

With the gestured consent, Willow slides her hand down Tara’s left side and catches her underwear strap and moves her hand towards the centre and sneaks under the garment. Feeling soft curls there, she slips her fingers into the hot moist folds between Tara’s thighs. Tara catches her breath as she feels Willow’s cool fingers touch her where no other person has ever touched her. Willow luxuriates in the feel of slick lips. She quickly pulls her hand away and unceremoniously removes Tara’s underwear. She removes her own and kneels in front of Tara. She straddles Tara’s partly opened legs. She tells Tara she loves her and takes Tara’s left hand in her right and places Tara’s hand on her mound. Tara’s fingers move up slowly not sure what Willow wants. “Do you feel that?” Willow moans.
“Yes…” Tara replies feeling how wet Willow is and not believing she had anything to do with how aroused Willow is.
“That’s you baby. That’s how wet you make me. That’s how much I want you and only you.”

Tara ducks her head down to hide in the curtain of blonde hair. Willow immediately moves Tara’s head up so she could look her in the eyes. “Don’t do that. You’re beautiful. I want you.” And with that Willow closes the distance between them and kisses Tara softly on the lips. The kiss quickly becomes more passionate, more forceful. Tara returns the kiss knowing that she is desired by this incredibly beautiful and gentle woman. They lock lips and bodies like that for minutes but it feels like forever.

It’s Willow who finally breaks the kiss and moves her mouth licking and nibbling down Tara’s throat. She is encouraged onwards by the needy moans that are emitted from Tara. On her journey south, Willow comes across the left swell of breast and quickly latches onto a hardened nipple eliciting even louder noises from Tara. She moves onto the right breast with its equally firm nipple, lavishing it with the same adoration as the first. Tara’s hands are moving without her volition, tracing every curve of Willow's back and enjoying the waves of pleasure Willow is giving her with each suckle, nibble and occasional bite.

Satisfied that proper attention has been paid to Tara’s breasts, Willow moves her mouth further downward to the soft curve of Tara’s belly.
“Willow…take me…I…I’m yours.”

Willow knows what Tara wants, what she needs. This was what tonight was about; surrendering, giving and receiving fully physically and emotionally. No more barriers, no dancing around the subject, just two people showing each other how much they love each other. Willow settles between Tara’s legs. She breathes in the scent of her new lover’s arousal. She gently explores the folds of Tara’s apex knowing that this was Tara’s first time. Tara had told her she had other girlfriends but she had never felt comfortable enough to expose herself to anyone in such an intimate way. Willow separates the soft wet petals to expose the passage to Tara’s soul. She kisses the opening reverently and massages the moist opening with her tongue. She licks upward until she can feel Tara’s clitoris. It’s a round smooth pearl. She latches on and Tara jerks and bucks upon contact. Willow demonstrates to Tara that Willowtongue is not only good for Willow babble. Tara bites on her lower lip trying to prolong the sensation. It’s too much for her and she moans Willow’s name out like she is praising a goddess. Tara’s first orgasm hits her like a tidal wave. The pleasure overloads all her senses and she feels the intense euphoria radiating from her crotch.

When Tara finally opens her eyes, she finds herself held in Willow’s strong arms.
“Willow…mmm…when did you move?”
Willow gives her a devilish smile and whisper in her ear “I was worried there for a second, I think you passed out. I’ve never done that to anyone before. Which of course I have not because you are the only woman I’ve ever slept with. And the only woman I will ever sleep with. And the only person too, cuz gay now.”

“Shhh…” breathes Tara to silence the redhead with a light kiss which inevitably deepens lustily. Tongues caress each other. Willow shifts her body so she is lying over Tara again. It is Tara who breaks the kiss this time. “Willow, I want to make you feel what I felt…”

Willow places a finger on Tara’s lips, feeling a warm breath on the pad of her finger. Tara takes the opportunity to run her tongue over it and takes in the digit to suck on it.
“Tara, tonight is about you. I want to make up for how I’ve treated you.”
The redhead then shifts her right thigh so it is position between Tara’s legs and moves her whole body upward. Her thigh glides firmly over Tara’s perineum eliciting the response Willows hopes for.
“Willow” whimpers Tara.
Willow beings a rhythmic sliding of her thigh which glistens with more of Tara’s juices at each pass. Tara juices…mmm… I could drink that forever.

End chapter 1

Chapter 2

Scene between the Yoko Factor and Primevil…. After the scoobie fight…

Knock. Knock. “Tara are you in there? We’re leaving.” Willow stated after knocking on the bathroom door. Tara opened the door and stepped out.
“Well it was nice talking to you Anya, Are you coming out too?”
“No, it’s sort of nice in here. I’ll just wait til Xander comes to get me.”

With that, Willow takes Tara’s hand and guides her out of Giles' house without making eye contact with Buffy or Xander. As they walked down the sidewalk, Tara could see that Willow was fuming. She focused straight ahead and was holding onto the blonde’s hand more firmly than usual. Plus she had not taken her computer with her.
“Willow, are you okay?” asked Tara.
“Fine. I just want to get as far away from there as possible.”
“Do you want to talk about it?”
“No.”
“Okay.” They walked in silence for a few minutes.
“You know Tara, I just can’t believe how narrow minded they are. Why can’t they be happy for me and you’re a wonderful person and my girlfriend.”
“Maybe…”
“I knew Buffy was freaked. She kept calling me 'Will' like she didn’t know me anymore when I told her. What am I now 'Will' from Will and Grace? Cuz other than the gay thing, I am nothing like Will. For starters he’s a he! Oh…it just makes my blood boil. And Xander and Anya…it’s okay cuz she’s a demon because Buffy’s dated demons before. I mean everyone Xander and Buffy have ever dated have tried to kill them at one point or another! So they shouldn't talk about unconventional. I mean do you have to turn all evily and torture everyone or transport us into a different dimension for them to accept you... I mean us? Sheesh!”
“Wi-Willow, calm down.” Tara stops and tugs at Willow’s hand to stop the redhead.
“Come here baby.” Tara closes the distance between them to give her a hug. The feisty redhead calms down with the contact. I always feel so safe when I’m in your arms baby.
“I-I’m sure you guys will work things out. May...maybe you need to sp-speak to Buffy and find out what she me-means.”
“I know what she means. She...no, they can’t handle the fact that I have a GIRLfriend!”
Tara wrinkles her brow. I don’t want Willow to have to choose between her friends and me. Because I know Willow will choose them.
“Let’s just get back to your room, baby.” Willow walks in silence with Tara for the rest of the way to her dorm room.

They change into their pj’s and snuggle up in bed.
“I love snuggles with you Tara. I always feel safe and loved when you are wrapped around me.”
“You are…loved I mean.” Tara gives Willow a squeeze. “Now let’s get some sl-sleep.”
Willow snuggles in and is soon sleeping soundly. Unfortunately, sleep doesn’t come as easily for Tara. She wants to memorize the vision of Willow sleeping in her arms. Although Willow has told her she loves her, Tara worries that the scoobie fight might be too much for Willow to handle. And when push comes to shove, Tara knew she’d be the one shoved out.

End Chapter 2

"She's my everything"
"When I think of [Willow and Tara] doing a spell, I sort of do a spell by myself." - Xander in Restless

Last edited by vmpIrslAr on Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Love Never Dies
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:46 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs That was soooo Hot and sexy :thud :drool :thud :drool :thud :drool :thud I should have waited till tonight to read this now I have to go to work all ............... :blush keep it coming ;-)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:46 am 
9. Gay Now

Edited to remove my dibs and say: Damn! You stole my dibs! Grr... Just kidding =)

:thud :drool Um, very nice beginning. Wow.

Very good start. The first chapter was so beautfiul between them and the second chapter was too sweet. Loved this line.

Quote:
I mean do you have to turn evily and torture everyone or transport us in a different dimension for them to accept you... I mean us? Sheesh!”

Totally Willow. Oh, and then we have the totally Tara. You write them very well. *Applauds*

Quote:
I don’t want Willow to have to choose between her friends and me. Because I know Willow will choose them.

Quote:
She wants to memorize the vision of Willow sleeping in her arms. Although Willow has told her she loves her, Tara worries that the scoobie fight might be too much for Willow to handle. And when push comes to shove, Tara knew she’d be the one shoved out.

Poor Tara. She should know that Willow loves her unconditionally, Scoobies be damned ;-)

Looking forward to the next bit.

~Sara

Find out in Speak Easy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:05 pm 
3. Flaming O

This story is really sweet. It's nice how you've made the characters seem vunrable. Hopefully you will update soon!.

musicmad10- Hannah

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:32 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

It is indeed nice and reassuring to see that in the midst of the canon of Willow/Tara there is always room for embellishment and time to pierce the veil of the hundred of hours of offscreen time that Willow and Tara shared together of both the mundane and steamy varieties.
Tara is such a sympathetic and endearing presence in Willow's life, even from the beginning and Willow brings Tara out of her shell as well.
Together they reassure each other of all that the other is incapable of seeing in themselves.
Oh and smut is fun too.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:50 pm 
2. Floating Rose

muchly enjoying! more soon i hope?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:57 am 
3. Flaming O

Okey, the first chapter was soo hot :drool :thud (<-me while reading it). I've got goose bumps and cold shivers, and I'm not cold at all. Hot all way (thanks to you).
In second chapter, Tara was so sweet I hope I would have gf like she (she souldn't worry about Willow choosing between her and Scoobies. I hope). And Willow is so herself, she's better at babling than me, and it's something.

Soo, pretty please, more :party

Post subject: Love Never Dies
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:22 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Chapter 3
The events of Restless occur.
Season 5 with Buffy vs Dracula
Real Me
The Replacement
Out of My Mind
No Place like Home

Following end of Family

As Tara and Willow embraced on the dance floor, they began to float above the ground. Neither of them notices the change. Their bodies meld into each other as if they were two pieces of a puzzle. It felt right. No, it felt perfect how they fit together. As the music ended, they found themselves safely on the ground again. They kissed tenderly before leaving the dance floor.

“Hey, Tara, Willow, come over here.” Xander shouted as Buffy brought over the birthday cake with the requisite burning candles. They agreed beforehand to not sing “Happy Birthday” on the insistence of Willow as she thought it would make Tara uncomfortable. Tara didn’t feel comfortable as the centre of attention as it was and being around so many strangers would be even worse. The gang wished her a happy birthday and Tara blew out the candles. Cake was cut and passed around.

“I hope Willow gives you lots of org-” Before Anya could finish her sentence Xander had stuff her mouth with a piece of cheesecake.
“Organizers, hee hee, lots of organizers.” Interrupted Xander as he looked at Dawn and then at the rest of gang and smiled bravely.

“Right,” Buffy added. “To organize her school work in.”
“You guys, I’m not stupid. We do learn about…”
“Dawn, if it doesn’t have anything to do math or English. I don’t need to know what you learned in school.” Buffy said as she passed a piece of cake to Dawn. “Now, eat your cake.”
The scoobies chatted some more and tried to get to know Tara better.

As the night got later, Willow checked her watch and decided it was time for her and Tara to go. She still had other plans in store for the night.
“I can’t believe it. I-I’m not a demon. It was like living with a death sentence. I had dreaded my birthday every year because it reminded me that I was that much closer to turning into a demon.”
“Now you don’t have to worry. Tara, you know that even if there was demon in you, it wouldn’t change how I feel about you, right?”
“It wouldn’t?” Tara asked disbelievingly.
“Not one single iota.” To make her point, Willow lips latched onto Tara’s and she kissed her passionately.
“Now, let’s get out of here…I have plans for you tonight,” she whispered into Tara's with a smirk. Tara shivered at the sensation of warmth breath on her neck. “Umm…guys, it’s getting late. Tara and I are going to head out.”

“But Will, the night is still young. There’s still lots of birthday partying to be had.” Xander complained.
“No, Willow’s right. It’s getting late for Dawn. I should take her home.”
“Buffy, I’m not a kid!”
“Whatever, come on Dawn. Happy Birthday Tara.”
“Th-thanks Buffy.” Buffy gave Tara a hug and so did Dawn and Riley as they left. Xander and Anya were next in line for goodbye hugs and Giles had delivered his well wishes earlier before heading out.

“See, I told you! Willow’s going to give Tara lots of orgasms,” Anya said loudly to Xander as they headed out the door. Xander didn’t answer her but had a glazed look in his eyes.
“Stop it Xander, you’re drooling.” Anya snapped as she socked him in the stomach.
“Ow.”
“Now, come on, we’re going home too. Just because it’s Tara’s birthday doesn’t mean she’s the only one allowed to have orgasms.”

Willow had insisted on taking a cab back to campus rather than walking home that evening. She was impatient to get back to their room. She wanted to give Tara her gift before midnight. Tara was sitting next to Willow with her head on her lover’s shoulder. She couldn’t remember a more perfect birthday since her mother passed away. The birthdays in between had been more like nightmares. Her brother and father were always there to remind her about the demon in her. How, as she got closer to her 20th birthday, the demon would be unleashed. She had lived with that belief all her life. Now in less than a day, she found herself a new family, someone who loved her and the knowledge that she wasn't a demon. She could hardly believe it. She was afraid to fall asleep because she didn’t know if she awoke the next morning whether this was all still going to be true. She pushed those thoughts aside for the moment and snuggled closer into Willow. She didn’t want those doubts to ruin the moment even if it was just a dream.

When they arrived at the dorm, Willow fumbled with the key to open the door. She was both anxious and horny. She needed to get herself and Tara inside immediately or she'd have to ravish the blonde right there in the hallway. Once inside, she quickly closed the door and started attacking Tara's lips with her own. Willow’s tongue was freely admitted into her lover's mouth where Taratongue eagerly greeted it.

“Mmm…Tara…mmm…I….mmm….love…mmm…you.”
“I…mmm…love you…mmm…too.”

They undressed each other without breaking their kiss. Willow was running her hand up and down Tara’s sides. Tara had her hands full with Willow’s silky soft hair. They had made it to the bed and Tara was on top. She began nibbling on Willow’s left ear which tickle her and made her even more aroused. Okay, Rosenberg slow it down. You still have something to give to Tara.

“Mmm… Tara…I have something for you.” Willow tried to get out before she lost all semblance of thought.
“Mmm…so do I,” said Tara seductively as she slowly licked her lips. Willow’s throat suddenly went dry.
“Ummm…just hold that thought…” Willow rushed off the bed and opened her purse. She took something out but hid it in the palm of her hand. Tara pouted at her absence.
“Close your eyes.” Tara smirked and did as she was told.
Willow walked over and let a shiny chain dangle out of her palm. She let the end of it touch Tara’s forehead and dragged it slowly midline down her face and into the hollow between her collar bones. She circled each breast with it, garnering a moan from Tara.
She dragged it along Tara’s abdomen and then trailed it through Tara’s nether regions. She earned a louder moan from Tara for that.
“Will-Willow…stop teasing…”
“Open your eyes baby.”
“It’s beautiful.” Tara held the gold necklace with a sapphire in the centre of a pentagram.
Willow unlatched the lock and put the necklace around Tara’s neck. Willow planted butterfly kisses on her forehead, each eye lid and lips. Tears were running down Tara’s face. They were happy tears after so many years of sad tears shed on her birthday. Willow smiled knowing she made Tara feel special. She leaned in and kissed her girlfriend, her love.

And as Anya had predicted Willow gave Tara many orgasms with Tara not one to fall behind.

"She's my everything"
"When I think of [Willow and Tara] doing a spell, I sort of do a spell by myself." - Xander in Restless

Last edited by vmpIrslAr on Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:57 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky :thud :banana :thud :banana :thud :banana I love this keep it up please :kdevil

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:21 pm 
2. Floating Rose

shiny excellence vmp!! heh, gotta love your anya.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:42 pm 
9. Gay Now

Aww, sweet. More please =)

~Sara

Find out in Speak Easy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:03 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Chapter 4
Sometime after the Fool for Love

Tara was walking home from the library. It had been a long night of reading Kant and various other philosophers. She was deep in thought about the philosophies she had been reading about. She had a term paper to write and wasn’t sure which point of view she was going to write it from. Normally, Willow would have picked her up from the library to walk her home but she had promised to spend some best friend time with Buffy. Buffy was having some troubles with Riley and really needed a sounding board. Having only lived in Sunnydale for two years, Tara wasn’t as naïve as the other inhabitants... she knew the dangers that lurked in night. She had her cross, wooden stake and bottle of holy water tucked away in her bag along with her various note books and pens.

Hidden in the bushes along the school pathways, there was a rustling of leaves.
“Shhh…you idiot!” whispered a tall college student wearing ripped jeans that looked like they belonged in the 80’s.
“There she is boss,” pointed out his comrade.
“I know that! Now be quiet. Not only is she going to make a good meal for us but we can use her to kill the slayer.” Explained the retro-styled vampire. “Just remember what I told you to do, okay?”
“Sure boss.” Replied the equally fashion challenged goon. He was shorter than his “boss” but was better built having been turned when he was at the peak of his college wrestling career.

As Tara walked along the foliage lined path, the wrestler jumped onto Tara’s back causing her to fall forward with a thud. She lost hold of her school bag and the bottle of holy water flew out of the bag smashing into a hundred pieces on the ground. The wrestler grabbed both of the blonde’s wrists in one hand and put the other over her mouth. The boss jumped out of the bushes and pushed a chloroform soaked rag over Tara’s mouth and nose. She quickly lost consciousness.

“Okay let’s get outta here Jimmy,” ordered the leader.
The two students headed towards the nearby cemetery where they had claimed a crypt. On the way there, the shorter thug asks, “So can we eat yet boss?”
“When we get inside, I don’t want to bump into the Slayer,” replied the boss, annoyed that his minion could only think of one thing. Well then again, that’s why he was a minion after all.

Meanwhile on the other side of town, a pair of girls were strolling through an unlikely place for that time of night…

“It’s been a pretty quiet night.” Willow observes while she played with her stake.
“Yeah, it’s no fun when your life isn’t threatened on a nightly basis,” replies Buffy sarcastically.
“So we can finish early right? Well technically it’s quite late but early for patrol…which is good cuz I was wondering if we could see if Tara is finished her studying…”
“So I’m not good enough company for you now?”
“No no… I mean it’s late and dark and even though she said she would be okay…”
“Got it Will… I understand you want to see your sweetie. Okay let’s head over to the school, there’s a cemetery nearby that I need to patrol anyway.”

The two friends headed towards the University library chatting away about the latest renovations to the ExpressoPump. Suddenly, Willow notices a tote bag and papers strewn on the walkway.
“Hey Buffy look…that looks like Tara’s book bag,” Willow points out in dismay and starts running over to the abandoned bag. She kneels down and is horrified to find that it was indeed Tara’s bag and her papers littering the pavement.
“Willow, Tara’s bottle of holy water is shattered.”
“Oh god Tara’s in trouble or…” Willow is in panic mode now.
“Willow, we’ll find her. There’s no blood splatter around, so she’s probably not hurt. But the real problem is how are we going to figure out where she is.”
“Oh I know! I can do the tinkerbell spell. It will lead us right to her.” Willow concentrates and chants "Aradia, Goddess of the lost, the path is murky, the woods are dense, darkness pervades, I beseech thee, bring the light." Suddenly a tiny speck of green light appears. To the average person walking by, it would easily be mistaken for a firefly. “Take us to Tara,” Willow commands and the light starts flying towards the nearby cemetery. They don’t miss a step following the light.

At the nearby cemetery…

A nail biting squeak heralds the return of the two vampires with their cargo.
“Now can we eat boss?” whines the shorter student as he lays Tara down on her back.
“Yes! But I want you to watch the door. I don’t want any surprises.” The jock sits Tara up in his arms and exposes her neck as Tara begins to come to.
“But there is no one around, come on… I’m starved… the last guy I ate was a twig.”
“Stop your whining! You’ll eat when I tell you you can, now keep watch!” In an instant, his face turns into a series of firm ridges. He can smell her blood coursing through her veins and the sweet aroma that only humans with power possess. The boss dips his head down and pierces the soft skin of Tara’s neck like butter. Blood dribbles down his chin as he engorges himself. Tara fully regains consciousness with the bite and tries to struggle but the vampire has her in an iron grip. Oh god…no! I have to get out. Tara feels her strength draining along with her blood. During her last moments of consciousness she suddenly has an idea. It’s a long shot but I won’t have this monster take my soul. Tara performs a spell that puts her in a catatonic state and makes it look like she is dead. The spell takes effect immediately. Tara's heart and breathing slow and she becomes unresponsive.

After satisfying his bloodlust, the vampire believing Tara is dead proceeds to cut his left wrist with his right clawed index finger and places it over Tara’s partly open mouth. He manages to get a dozen drops of blood into Tara before he is thrown across the room by an invisible force. He had failed to notice the crypt door open and Willow and Buffy charging in.

"Oh goddess, Tara!" Willow stands stun for a second.

Buffy immediately stakes the first vampire she encounters before heading to Willow's side. Feeling Buffy's hand on her, Willow snaps out of her reverie.

“Tara!” Willow screams as she rushes over to Tara’s limp body. “No, baby no!”

She cradles Tara’s head and senses that Tara is still breathing. Thank the Goddess. She is estatic to find a trace of life in her lover. However, the slow breathing and weak pulse concerns her. Buffy crosses the crypt to deal with the other vampire but he manages to escape through a broken window. She forgoes chasing him to check on Willow and Tara.
“Is she alive Will?”
“She is but barely…we need to get her to a hospital, NOW.”
“Okay, my car is parked near campus.”
With that Buffy picks Tara up as if she weighed nothing and carries the limp body to her SUV a few blocks away. Willow follows beside her watching Tara, willing her to continue to hold on. Willow slips into the driver seat of the jeep as Buffy puts Tara in the back.
“I’ll drive, I don’t want any delays.” states Willow.
“Are you sure? You’re probably in a state of shock.” Buffy questions after she secures Tara on the back seat and gets into the passenger seat. The car speeds away before Buffy fully closes the door. Willow was usually a cautious driver who obeyed the speed limits. But tonight, no matter how hard she pushed on the gas pedal, the car felt like it was going in slow motion.

They arrive at the emergency entrance of Sunnydale General Hospital within minutes but it seemed like an eternity to Willow. A nurse and doctor run out to the ambulance bay. They quickly assess the situation as Buffy places Tara on the stretcher. The nurse grabs a towel and puts pressure on the neck wound while the doctor shouts to get IV’s started and blood to be crossed and matched.
“Sorry ladies, but you’ll have to wait out here.” The doctor says as he wheels Tara into the Trauma suite.

Three hours later, Tara has been moved to the intensive care unit of the hospital. The trauma team had managed to resuscitate Tara. They had transfused 4 units of blood and she was to get another 2 units over the next 48 hours. The medical staff had been very surprised that Tara had managed to survive with the amount of blood she had lost. But miraculous recoveries seemed to be fortunately just as common as the number neck traumas in this town especially when it came to young blonde women.

The police were called in due to the nature of the injuries and Buffy and Willow had to answer their questions before they could see Tara. The police questioned them about what had happened. Luckily, both of them were versed in various scenarios to explain all sorts of injuries. The police were informed that Buffy and Willow had come across Tara just as she was being mugged and the attacker had slashed her with a serrated knife. The Sunnydale police officers were well known to believe anything remotely plausible in a town with such a notoriously high number of neck injuries reported each year.

It was 6 am before Willow was finally allowed to see Tara after the doctors had no luck in contacting Tara’s family. Willow was hesitant to walk into the glass enclosed room. The ICU was bustling with nurses rushing in and out of various rooms through sliding glass doors. Willow took a deep breath to steady herself and entered the room. It smelled sterile. There was a monitor to the right of Tara. The regular beep of the heart monitor seemed too loud compared to the whoosh of air coming from the non re-breather mask covering half of Tara’s face. The screen displayed Tara’s heart rate at 65 and her oxygen saturation at 98%. The oxygen reservoir bag rested on Tara’s chest. Then there were the bandages on her neck. That was all Willow could focus on. She had almost lost Tara. And it was her fault. If she had been there to walk Tara home none of this would have happened. She would never forgive herself if Tara had…She couldn't bear to finish the thought. She had to be strong right now when Tara needed her the most. It was no time to start reprimanding herself. She could do that later.

She walked over to the bed and sat down to the left of pale looking lover. There were intravenous lines in her right arm and in her left. Multiple clear bags hung over her delivering antibiotics and fluids. Antibiotics. What kind of bacteria lived in the mouths of the undead?

Willow gently caresses Tara’s hand mindful of the IV tubes.
“Please be alright baby.” Willow pleads. What she really wanted was to ask for Tara’s forgiveness. But she was afraid. Afraid of what the answer would be. Afraid that Tara would never forgive her. That Tara would realize how dangerous it was to associate with the Scoobies. How dangerous it was to live- ha!- in Sunnydale.

Buffy stepped into the room and placed her hand on Willow’s shoulder.
“I spoke to the nurse and she said that Tara is doing well. She’s sedated right now and won’t wake until later in the day.”
“I almost lost her Buffy.”
“But you didn’t. We didn’t. She’s going to be fine.”

After a week in hospital, Tara recovers remarkably well from her injuries. The wound was stitched up. Only a one inch by 3 inch bandage hid the life threatening assault. Willow and Buffy take Tara back to her dorm room but not before Willow had asked every question she could think of on how to take care of the wound and when to bring her back.

End Chapter 4

"She's my everything"

Last edited by vmpIrslAr on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 3:55 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Oh my god I thought that the vamp had her for sure that was close :gnome now I have to sit and worry about how Tara is going to answer Willow but I know she is not going anywhere :kgeek

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:07 am 
3. Flaming O

Wah, thank god Tara is okay. I mean okay in "not dead, or quite lively undead with fangs" -way. I hope she really is alright, without any soul or mind damage or anything.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:25 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hello again kittens. Thanks you to all those who have posted their feedback. I'm glad you are enjoying the fic and I hope you will continue to provide your comments and critiques.

warning NC-17

Chapter 5

One month later, after Tara got a clean bill of health from the doctors could Willow relax a bit. The doctors were amazed at how well the wound had healed and how well Tara was doing after such a traumatic event. Willow had been fussing over Tara the whole time. She spent every night with Tara and changed her bandages every morning. Willow watched Tara like hawk and made sure she didn’t lift a finger.

“Now that you are all healthy again, I’m going to take you out to your favourite restaurant – Freshly Squeezed!” exclaimed Willow. Freshly Squeezed was a fully vegetarian restaurant that served meals with an Asian flavour and used only local produce.
“Umm…Will…I sort of was thinking…a burger or a steak.”
“Oh silly, don’t you remember they have veggie burgers and they just added tofu steaks to the menu!” Willow’s answer was met with silence and a worried look on Tara’s face.
“You don’t want to go Freshly Squeezed? Wait, do you want a hamburger like made out of meat, ground up cow muscle and all?”
“Yeah is that o-okay?” Tara asked sheepishly not sure how her girlfriend would react to her change in culinary preferences.
“But Tara, you’re a vegetarian.”
“I know Willow, but I just have this craving for meat. Maybe it’s because I’m iron deficient or something.” Tara suggested weakly.
“But you take iron pills.” Willow replied in dismay and confusion.
“Willow it’s okay, we can go to Freshly Squeezed.” Tara was looking a little defeated.

Willow suddenly realized she was making too much out of the situation and worse of all she was making Tara feel guilty for something everyone ate. “No. We’re celebrating your return to health. You get to decide and if my baby wants beef then she’s going to have it. I’ll give Buffy and Xander a call. They will be thrilled to join us for dinner.” Buffy and Xander always seemed to be busy when Willow invited them out to dinner at Freshly Squeezed. She suspected it was because of the lack of meat on the menu.

At the local steak house…

“So the vampire says its food on the go!” chuckles Xander. Anya, Buffy, Willow and Tara just groaned. Tara gave Xander a lopsided smirk when the others weren’t looking and he in turn gave her a not so subtle wink back.

“So ladies and gentleman, what can I get you tonight?” asks the waiter.
“I’ll have an 8 oz steak medium with a side of mashed potatoes and a cosmopolitan.” Anya pipes in immediately after the waiter.
“Double cheese hamburger and fries and a large coke, thanks” Buffy follows.
“Um…I’ll have the garden salad and hamburger, and a chocolate shake please.” Willow orders.
“And you miss, what can I get you?” the waiter asks Tara who’s still looking at the menu.
“Hmm…I’ll have…the 16 oz sirloin, rare please, and fries. I’ll have a pint of Coors light also.” Everyone at the table dropped their jaws after hearing Tara’s order.
“Um…Tara, not to be overly maternal, but isn’t that a lot of meat for a vegetarian?” Buffy asks.
“Go Tara! You’ve turned to the dark side.” Xander cheers and pumps his fist for emphasis.
“Hey, if the girl likes cows she can have it but really Tara, you got to watch the weight thing.” Anya chips in.
“Hey!” Willow glares at Anya. “My girlfriend can eat what she wants.”
“I’m sure she-“
“Anya, why don’t you tell us about your day at the store,” Xander quickly interrupts before Anya could finish her sentence.
“Oh, and I’ll have the same as Tara.” Xander gives Tara another conspiring wink.

The group continues their banter while Anya tries to explain how important it was for people to spend their money in her store. Not long after, the food arrives and they dig into their respective meals. Tara cuts into her steak and bloody juices spill out. She quickly laps it up using her knife much to the surprise of the rest of the gang. Xander gets a little queasy when the same happens to his steak.

By the end of the evening, everyone had finished their meals with the exception of Xander who left half of his steak on the plate but cleaned up on the fries. Tara, on the other hand, didn’t seem to have touched her fires but there was nothing left of her steak. Willow paid the bill and they decided to walk home since it was such a nice evening. Xander starts a conversation with Tara about how proud he was that she had crossed over to the “dark side”. Buffy and Willow hand back a bit to chat.

“Willow, are you sure Tara’s alright? She seems a little different?” Buffy questions.
“Well, she is just recovering from her attack. That’s pretty traumatic stuff. But I’m glad you said something about the steak thing. I’ve never seen Tara eat like that before. Not that it's not alright to eat as much as she likes. She just rarely drinks, alcohol I mean cuz everyone needs to drink something.” Before Buffy could answer Willow, the group had come to a stop.

“This is my stop guys, thanks for coming out to celebrate.” Tara turns to the group to give them a goodbye hug.
“My stop too,” Willow smiles at Tara. “Buffy we’re still on for lunch tomorrow in the courtyard?”
“Definitely, later Will, Tara.” Buffy waves good bye as she and Xander and Anya head towards Xander’s house.

In Tara’s dorm room…

Tara pounces on Willow as she closes the door. She plants urgent kisses along Willow’s neck and her hands move to remove Willow’s top. Willow is surprised by this sudden attention but none the less cannot deny her lust either. To be honest, she was suffering from Tara withdrawal even though she spent every waking and sleeping moment with her. She had been too worried about Tara’s health to even suggest they become intimate again. But now it was Tara who was initiating things and Willow just wanted Tara to take her. This was a side of Tara that Willow had not seen before. Tara was being so assertive, aggressive even. Willow wasn’t sure how she got into bed or how Tara had stripped her of her clothes so quickly. She couldn’t remember taking a step. Did Tara carry her there? She didn’t think Tara was that strong. But before she could finish her thought, she felt Tara's eyes all over her. Tara was staring at her so intensely and for a moment she thought she saw a flash of gold in Tara’s eyes.

Tara felt hyper alert and aroused. Even though the lights were out, she could see Willow in all her glorious detail; the freckles on her face and body, the erect pink nipples. She didn’t remember being able to see them when they had first made love but she wasn’t going to complain now. She just savoured her eye candy. She could also distinctly smell the musky aroma of Willow’s arousal and that turned her on even more. She hungered for Willow. She could hear her own heart racing and that of Willow’s too. That excited her the most, the adrenalin and lust coursing through Willow’s veins. Without warning, Tara dive bombed her mouth onto Willow's. Sucking on the luscious lips and entering that wonderful mouth feeling the velvety goodness of Willowtongue. Their fingers had intertwined and Tara moved their hands so they were held above Willow’s head. Willow was loving this side of Tara. She was dominating her and she was eager to submit to whatever Tara wanted to do to her. Tara kissed her way down to the Willows pulse point. She sucked on it and marked Willow as hers. Tara moved her jean clad thigh to spread her lover's legs and settle in between them. She could feel the warm wetness soaking through the denim. Willow pushed herself onto the thigh and began rhythmically gyrating. Tara’s thigh moved in sync with the redhead’s thrusts. Willow quickly climaxed. The drought was over.

“Tara…mmm…you still have your clothes on.” Willow noted as she enjoyed the ripples of pleasures after her orgasm with Tara’s thigh still resting between her legs.

“Not for long…” Tara smirked as she tore off her blouse causing the buttons to fly everywhere. She just as quickly removed her bra. Willow was again shocked by Tara’s actions. But she was too preoccupied with fondling the blonde’s breasts to think about it at that moment.

Tara pushed herself off Willow and stripped out of her jeans and panties. She turned her attention back to ravaging Willow’s pert breasts. She nips and sucks on the pebble hard nipples. Flicking them with her tongue and giving them quick bites. Willow runs her hands through Tara’s silky hair massaging the blonde’s scalp. The only thing she could do was enjoy what Tara was doing to her. She couldn’t string a coherent thought together even if her life depended on it. Her usual verbosity was diminished to a few vowel sounds.

Tara’s right hand snakes between Willow’s legs and enters her with two fingers. Willow arches upward when she feels the fullness of Tara’s fingers inside her. Tara pumps her fingers deeply into Willow while running her thumb up and down Willow’s engorged clitoris. Willow's moans excite and fuel Tara’s love making.

“Oh goddess! Baby! TARA! TARA! I’m… TARAAAA!” screams Willow as the awesome force of the orgasm hits her. Fireworks explode behind her closed lids. She felt weightless and at the same time her limbs were as heavy as bricks. Tara’s fingers stilled as she felt the vaginal muscles tighten around her digits. But she doesn’t miss a stroke with her thumb. Willow’s cum coats Tara’s hand. Willow holds onto to Tara as if she were holding on for dear life. Her nails dig into Tara’s skin. As her orgasm begins to wane, Tara initiates her pumping again.

“Tara… I can’t…”
“Shhh… baby… I know you can,” Reassured Tara as she continued to push Willow to a new level of pleasure. With her clitoris already super sensitive, Willow’s subsequent orgasm hits hard practically knocking the redhead unconscious. For if Willow had opened her eyes, she would have seen Tara’s blue eyes glow yellow and her pupils turn into cat like slits. Tara’s hand is doubly coated with Willow’s arousal. Finally satisfied with her ministrations, Tara slows her thumb to bring Willow down from her ecstasy. As Willow’s internal muscle relax, Tara gently removes her slick fingers and brings them to her mouth to taste her Willow. Willow immediately feels the absence of Tarafingers but all she can do is try to catch her breath. She could barely feel her legs. Having been so thoroughly spent, she falls asleep instantly. Tara moves off Willow and covers her with the comforter. She’s too wired to sleep so she snuggles alongside and watches over her beautiful angel dream.

End Chapter 5

There may be a delay in the posting of chapter 6.

"She's my everything"

Last edited by vmpIrslAr on Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:29 am 
3. Flaming O

Ugh, I just didn't say anything about any kind of damage.
But yeah, good update ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:14 am 
3. Flaming O

Wicked. Can't wait for more. :pray

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:35 pm 
2. Floating Rose

wow,those were intense chapters, I hope this new tara stays with willow for ever and that vimpire style that is rising in her doesnt leave our willow or cheating on her because willow cant follow her path in an intimate way, willow doesnt deserve that, i hope willow can figure it out what is happening with tara and stay with her trying to help her.

Tara loves willow so much and part of her is discovering a new world in fron of her i hopw that that part of her wants to share that new world with willow the love of her life.

see you very soon

mag

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Sorry for the delay big exam to study for. Won't be able to post chapter 7 until May. Hopefully this will wet your appetite until then.

Chapter 6

The next morning, Willow is refreshed from her peaceful sleep. She smiles as she lazily opens her eyes. A blush warms her cheeks as she recalls the events of the night before, the incredible lovemaking she and Tara had. She never imagined Tara could be so “take charge” in bed, not that she was complaining. Nope, not complaining, no siree, no m’am. She looked over to find Tara sleeping beside her. Her lover appeared to be in the dead of sleep. Which of course she can’t be, cuz she’s not dead, silly.

The redhead got out of bed without disturbing the blonde. Tara needs her rest. God knows where she got all that energy from last night. God knows how I had that much energy last night. She giggled to herself with that last thought. Willow was literally pushed to the edge of her tolerance and beyond. It was the most mind–blowing sex she ever had. Okay Willow, enough of mind-blowing…cuz that will have to wait until after classes otherwise…alright cold shower now, please. Willow grabbed her toiletries that were now a permanent fixture in Tara’s room and headed to the showers. As she passes the dressor mirror, she notes the dark love mark on her neck from last night’s vigorous activities. I better finding something to cover that up.

Returning from her morning ablutions, Willow finds her girlfriend still asleep.
“Wakey wakey, sweetie. You’re going to be late for class.” Willow bends down to kiss the sleeping blonde on the forehead to wake her up.
“Mmm…is it morning already?” Tara murmurs.
“Yup. A bright sunny day in Sunnydale. Imagine that!”
Tara groans and pulls the covers over her head.
“Come on, off to the showers with you, sweetie.” Willow lovingly pulls the covers away from Tara and hauls her out of bed and pushes her towards the showers.

After a quick breakfast of coffee and muffins, the lovers walked hand in hand to their classes. Luckily, both their classes were held in the same building. During the leisurely walk to Simcoe Hall, Tara didn’t say a word. To be truthful, she wasn’t enjoying the bright sun beating down on them. It was odd, because Tara usually loved days like this. It was sunny days like these that made the world seem safe. One could almost forget about the things that went bump in the night. But today, the sun was hurting her eyes and her skin tingled unpleasantly. Maybe I should’ve gone to bed earlier or maybe the steak was too much last night, sigh. As they reached their destination, the blonde decided not to dwell on her symptoms any longer.

Once inside Simcoe Hall, they parted ways with a kiss. Tara was feeling better when she got to the lecture hall. She was even able to concentrate on the philosophy discussion. It was a provocative discussion on good and evil and whether one could only be defined by the presence of the other.

With the discussion coming to a close and a reminder of when the next term paper was due, Tara collected her things to leave. Just outside the threshold, she finds Willow waiting eagerly with a love-sick smile plastered on her face. God she’s gorgeous.
“Hey.” Willow purrs and gives Tara a peck on the cheek. Some of the exiting students raise eyebrows and smile to themselves.
“Hey,” Tara returns.
“Hungry?” Willow smirks.
“Always.” Replies Tara with an equally devilish lop sided smile. The blonde leaned in and gave her girlfriend a more passionate kiss. The students who were still around cheered and comments of “get a room” were heard. Willow broke the kiss and blushed as she grabbed Tara’s hand to lead her to the courtyard.

In the courtyard, they found Buffy sitting at a table on the patio. Willow waved hello and headed over to her friend with Tara reluctantly following behind. Tara wasn’t so keen on sitting under the bright afternoon sun after how she felt being in the sun earlier that morning. Willow and Buffy exchanged greetings and gave each other a hug. Willow unpacked her lunch and they started eating. Tara had not packed a lunch that morning much to the chagrin of her girlfriend. She just didn’t have an appetite.

After half an hour of chatting about their morning, Tara started to feel nauseous and light-headed. Willow notices Tara’s head is swaying a bit and that she didn’t look well. I wonder if she’s hypoglycemic.
“Tara, are you okay?” Willow asks just as Tara’s eyes roll into her head and she collapses. With Buffy’s Slayer reflexes, she is able to grab hold of Tara before she falls out of the chair. Both Buffy and Willow hurry out of their seats to help Tara up and take her inside. A crowd of curious on-lookers begins to gather around. The spectators were eager to find out what was going on and if they could help. Buffy and Willow reassured the crowd that they have the situation under control. Although neither of them really knew what was happening. They laid the unconscious Tara down on a couch in the lounge. Willow removes the bandana from her neck and wets it with her bottle of water. She places the moist cloth on Tara’s forehead. Buffy notes the hickey on Willow’s neck. Someone’s getting it on. Buffy smiles at the obvious affection her friends have for each other.
“Wha…what happened?”
“You fainted, Tara. Don’t get up just yet, baby”
“I feel like I’ve been in the sun too long. I feel sun burnt.” Tara gingerly explores her cheek with her fingers finding her skin extremely sensitive to touch.
“Willow, can I speak to you for a second?”
“What is it Buffy?”
Buffy manoeuvres Willow over to the water fountain.
“Did you notice smoke coming off of Tara just now?”
“What?! No! What are you implying?”
“I’m not sure. But my slayer sense is going a little hay wired. I’m worried about Tara. Is there something you could do to see if Tara’s Tara?”

Willow goes back to Tara’s side without answering Buffy’s question. Her mind is already trying to find an answer to Buffy’s question. Willow convinces Tara that she should forgo the rest of classes that day and go to her room to rest. Willow also insists on skipping her classes to take care of Tara.

Back in Tara’s room, Willow puts Tara to bed while she looks through some of Tara’s spell books. The nether realm spell had jumped to her mind initially but she dismissed it quickly realizing that Tara would have to be her anchor. It wasn’t that she didn’t trust Tara but it would be dangerous for both of them if there was indeed something affecting Tara. She flipped through some more pages and comes across a spell to allow the castor to see auras. Tara was always the one who could see auras. Willow didn’t have that natural ability. But maybe with the help of this spell she could look into Tara’s aura to see if there was anything wrong with Tara. With that thought she felt immensely guilty. I would be intruding on something very personal. But what if something was wrong and I didn’t do anything about it? With that, Willow decided to do the spell. She would ask Tara’s permission, of course.

That evening, Willow shows Tara the spell she'd found. Tara is unsure about it but agrees to it on the grounds that Willow will tell her exactly what she sees. They gather the ingredients for the spell and arrange some space on the floor. Tara places five candles that encircle Willow. Next she pours white sand around Willow joining the candles in a circle.

“Are you r-ready?”

“Yes.” Willow replies calmly. Tara lights the candles around Willow then lights a stick of sandalwood incense. Tara sits down cross-legged facing Willow. Willow gives Tara a reassuring smile and closes her eyes. She rests her palms face up on her knees. She begins to focus on her breathing taking deep slow breaths. Once her mind is cleared she channels her energies into her open palms. Swirls of different coloured light flowed towards her hands. The smoke from the burning stick of incense mingles with the wisps of light. Willow focuses on this process intently. While she is in this state of meditation, it was impossible for her to sense the passage of time. Once she was satisfied that her energy was concentrated in her palms, she lifts her hands off her knees and brings to them together. Her palms face each other and the two separate balls of energy she had gathered mingle together. Willow moulds the energy into a larger ball with her mind and slowly opens her eyes. The swirling colours of light converged into her forehead.

A bright glow radiates from Willow’s forehead where the third eye or anja charka lies. The third eye allows one to tap into their psychic abilities and gain a new awareness of the world around them. Willow lifts her head to look directly at Tara. The redhead sees dark areas in Tara’s aura. There are shades of yellow, white and blue intermingled with angry reds and streaks of black. The colours blend together and are not like the jagged melding that Tara had described of Buffy’s aura when Faith was in Buffy’s body.

The spell ends as the incense burns out and Willow looses her second sight. But she had seen enough that she could not hide the worry in face.

“Wha-what did yo-you see Willow?” Tara asks tentatively.

Willow wrinkles her brow and looks away from Tara for a minute. She starts gathering up the candles and blowing them out. Tara stills Willow’s hand to get her attention. She just wanted to look into those green orbs.

“Will-Willow, pl-please tell me…wha-what you saw?” Tara begs. Willow finally looks into Tara’s eyes and she can tell there is fear in them. Tara was on the verge of tears with worry. There was no use in delaying the inevitable. She had promised to tell Tara everything.

“I’m not sure what I saw. I think we need to speak to Giles and get into research mode. Your aura wasn’t right. I mean it wasn’t like someone else was in your body. I don’t know…what it means,” Willow says sounding worried and confused. She shakes the nagging feeling in the back of her mind and puts on a reassuring face as she helps Tara up from the floor. “No matter what happens, we will get through this…together.”

End chapter 6

"She's my everything"

Last edited by vmpIrslAr on Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 4:51 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hello Kittens, sorry for the delays in updating. This will be a cliffhanger and short chapter. I've recently lost my beta so things are going a little slower. If anyone is interested in beta-ing this fic please contact me.

Chapter 7

At the Magic Box…
Willow had called an emergency scooby meeting that evening and explained the situation to everyone. They were all eager to help research what was happening to Tara. The scoobies took their usual seats around the table with books piled high and opened to various pages. Anya had to close the store early due to the meeting and was now trying to console herself by counting the day’s revenue.

“Willow, I don’t know what to make of what you saw.” Giles sighed as he began to polish his glasses. “There are accounts of demon auras but the aura is quite explicit. The dark elements overpower any good elements that are seen.”
“Is it dangerous to Tara?” Willow asks as she puts down the text she was reading.
“I really don’t understand what all this concern is about. Tara seems fine to me. She doesn’t look like she gained a pound with the way she’s been eating lately. She actually looks quite good.” Anya commented in between counting coins.
“Maybe she has slayer metabolism,” Xander suggested.
“But she’s not a slayer,” Buffy replied. “Giles, there aren’t any more new slayers right?”
“Not that I am aware of Buffy. The council would have known if another one was called.” Giles answered. They released a collective sigh and returned to their respective piles of books.

Tara had opted to go through the spell books in the back of the store. She had needed time alone to consider what Willow had told her. She didn’t understand what Willow saw either but if it had worried Willow that much then it was something she had to get to the bottom of too. She had been feeling different lately with her new food cravings and the ability to study until the wee hours of the night without feeling tired at all. She also felt stronger somehow and more confident. These were all minor changes, of course, but when she put them together it had worried her immensely. She took a quick peek back into the store and saw that the scoobies were engrossed in research mode. They are doing all this for me. They really are my family.

Tara continued to flip through the pages of the text she had picked up. There was a chapter describing demon possession, particularly vampires. It was your standard vampire lore. As she was about to give up on the book, Tara gasped as she read the last paragraph. Time seemed to stand still as she absorbed the meaning of what she had read. The text dropped out of her trembling hands. She backed away from it not wanting to believe what she read. Shaking her head in disbelief, she could no longer hold back her tears.

“N-no. I c-can’t be. Oh goddess, Willow.”

I have to leave. I can’t be around her. Turning quickly, Tara ran out of the Magic box letting the door slam behind her.

“What was that?” commented Willow as she looked up from the text she was reading.
“Oh it’s the back door. It needs fixing. Xander go fix it.” Anya commanded.
“What? Now?” Xander whined.
“Tara’s back there.” Willow stated as she got up to check on her girlfriend. “Tara? Tara? Are you okay?”

Willow looked around the small back room where they kept some of their more powerful books. Tara was nowhere to be seen. There were some books in a pile but no Tara. Willow notice a book lying on the ground opened with the cover facing up. Willow bent over to retrieve it.
“Elemental Demonology.” Willow read out loud as she picked up the text. She began to read the open page.

The text read:
Vampyrism and Demon Possession:

When a human succumbs to the bite of a vampyr there is little hope of survival. The ravenous nature of the demon motivates it to destroy all that is human. The victim is drained of his blood resulting in death. If the demon desires to sire, it will let the corpse drink of its demon blood. Upon rising, the newly sired vampyr will be hungry and will need immediate sustenance in the form blood. When one becomes a vampyr it is a complete and irreversible transformation since all trace of humanity dies with the victim. The soul returns to the underworld.

However, exceptions to this rule have been chronicled. The vampyr Angelus was returned his soul as retribution for his heinous deeds. Powerful magicks have been used to return a soul to its vessel but rarely without consequences. Even rarer seen are those of the half dead. This occurs when the victim of a vampyr survives a bite and drinks of vampyr blood. Only a handful of such accounts have been chronicled over the centuries. These half-dead should be viewed much the same as the undead as they too require life blood to survive. They pose an equally dangerous threat as they have the strength and senses of the vampyr. It is inevitable these half-dead will succumb to the power and cravings of the demon.

“Tara. Oh goddess…Giles! Come quickly!” Willow shouted going into panic mode. Giles and the gang came running in.
“Willow, what is it?” Giles asks worriedly.
“Look.” Willow pointed to the text.
“Dear Lord. We need to find her.”

End Chapter 7

"She's my everything"

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:41 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Chapter 8

Tara ran blindly through the streets of Sunnydale not caring where she was going as long as it was far away from the Magic Box. Far away from her beloved Willow. Only when her legs gave out and her lungs burned did Tara slow down. She had covered a good distance across town before finally deciding to stop. Breathing heavily, she took a second to survey her surroundings. It was late and there was no one on the streets and all the shops were closed. Suddenly a bone chilling scream pierces the stillness of the night air. It sounds like it came from that alley.

Tara ran across the street to the dark alley not sure what she could do if she did find something. Two dark figures were standing with their backs to the street and at their feet was a young woman. Tara could see that the woman was bleeding and pressing her hand to her neck. The woman was terrified and begging for her life. Tara could smell the fresh scent of human blood and her mouth watered involuntarily. No!

“Le-leave her alone!” Tara shouted with as much authority as she could muster but her stuttering had given her uncertainty away. The two figures turn around to face their challenger.

“Yeah, or you’ll what? S-s-s-stu-utter us away?” taunted one of the men.

“Haaa! Haa!” His buddy laughs. “Good one Todd. Now missy, I think it’s time to show you what we do to nosey parkers.”

They charged towards Tara. As they step into the light, Tara could see these weren’t your ordinary lowlifes. They were your ordinary, for Sunnydale, low life vampires. Todd reached Tara first and shoved her against the brick wall.

“You shouldn’t have done that.” Tara growled as she got up.

“Oh, why?” asks Todd menacingly.

“Because I was already in a bad mood and now you’ve just made it worse.” Tara replied as she clawed at Todd’s face leaving four deep cuts on his left cheek.

“What the f—” Todd yells. Before he could finish his sentence Tara staked him with a splintered piece of wood she had landed on when she was thrown against the wall.

“You want to play too?” Tara asks the other vampire. She steps into the light so the remaining vampire could see she was vamped out too. Her right hand was stained with the blood from Todd and her left hand was gripping the piece of wood.

The lone vampire looked at the stake in her hand and then to the pile of dust on the ground. Deciding it wasn’t worth taking on this new vampire, he turned on his heels and ran past Tara.

“Thank you.” The woman on the ground says as she stands up.

“Get out here.” Tara replies, while starting to run after the retreating vampire. She needed to get out of the alley. The smell of the woman’s blood was making her crazy.

Tara followed the vampire into Merriville Cemetery where she watched as he entered a large mausoleum. She crept up to the crypt and looked through one of the broken stained glass windows. Inside, there were a dozen vampires. They were laughing and passing around a bottle that Tara did not need to see the contents of, to know it was filled with blood.

“So when are we going to kill the slayer boss?” one of the vampires asked.

“Soon. Soon, we need to take them down one by one. We can’t attack the slayer head on. We have to kill her friends first.” Tara couldn’t see who the 'boss' was but she had heard enough to know she had to warn the Scoobies.

Tara took a detour to the butcher shop before returning to her dorm room. She could still smell the musk of sex from the night before. The sheets hadn’t been changed since last night. The reminder of their love making made Tara slump to the ground and begin to sob uncontrollably. How could Willow love me… now that I’m a monster? She stared at the package she had bought from the butcher shop and angrily tore into it, drinking the red liquid within. She was disgusted at how good it tasted and how much stronger she felt when she swallowed it.

I’m a monster. She felt the ridges on her forehead and the fangs in her mouth. It was true and she could not do anything about it. She knew what she had to do. She would tell the Scoobies about the nest and she would leave town afterwards. She couldn’t have Willow see her like this. She couldn’t bear to see the disgust and horror on Willow’s face. She just wanted to remember Willow’s face as she slept in her arms.

End chapter 8

"She's my everything"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:48 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Sorry kittens for the delay. Life has been hectic. Had to move from my permanent residence to an apt in another city because I will doing some work there for a year. I had lost my previous beta but luckily I found another willing volunteer. Many thanks to Red for stepping in.

Chapter 9

Willow quietly opens the door to Tara’s room, bringing in her shopping bags. Luckily, neither of them had morning classes that day so Willow was able to go to the mall to pick up a few items. She finds slumbering Tara snuggled up in bed and smiles to herself. The redhead reacquaints herself with her lovers room and notices dried blood stains on the carpet and an empty package of blood. Mental note: pick up carpet stain cleaner. Un-phased by the bloody mess, Willow throws the package into the waste container and starts unpacking her purchases.

Tara had heard Willow come in. She could smell the redhead’s shampoo mixed with Willow’s own aroma before her lover had even entered the room. She was hoping that Willow would leave when she saw the mess. But she didn’t. She had come in and started cleaning up. What is she still doing here? Tara heard the rustling and knew that Willow was unpacking something.

“Willow, you need to leave.” Tara said without opening her eyes, or moving from her position on the bed.

“What?!” Willow replied in dismay.

“You have to leave. You can’t be around me. It’s not safe.”

“What do you mean baby? I always feel safe when I’m with you.”

“Willow pl-please, you don’t understand. I c-can’t be-”

“Because you’re a vampire?”

“Wha-what? How did you know that?” Tara questions as she gets out of bed.

Willow stops what she is doing and heads over to her lover.

“Willow, don’t come any closer. I-I don’t want to hurt you,” the blonde warns as she shrinks back.

“Sweetie, I know you would never hurt me.” Willow stops moving when she notices Tara trembling but is determined to reassure Tara that she still cares for her.

“I read the text – Elemental Demonology. I know what’s happened to you. That’s why I bought you all this stuff.” Willow gestures to the shopping bags.

“If you know what’s happened, then you know why you can’t be around me.”

“No actually I don’t know. Why don’t you enlighten me?”

“Willow, I-I’m a vampire. I don’t know when the demon will take control. I can’t risk you getting hurt. I would never forgive myself.”

“Tara, I’ve never dated a vampire but I think I know how things work. Remember my best friend? Dated a vampire. And sure he turned evil and tried to kill us all but that’s because he lost his soul. But you haven’t and you won’t. You don’t have a curse put on you. Plus, I dated a werewolf. So really, I think I’m quite qualified to be in a relationship with a vampire. I mean look at the gang; Anya’s an ex-demon and well we already talked about Buffy. Non-traditional relationships – it comes with being a Scoobie.” And with that, Willow closes the distance between them. Cupping Tara’s face, she kisses her lovingly. Tara tries to resist but cannot control her body as it yields to the kiss. As their lips part away, Willow continues to hold Tara’s face close to her so that their foreheads are still in contact.

“See baby. It’s going to be okay. Tara, I love you.”

“Willow, I love you too.”

“Good! Now come and see what I bought you.” Willow takes Tara’s hand and guides her to the packages on the floor. “First off, sunscreen. SPF 65. That should keep you from burning too quickly. Oh, and these Oakley sunglasses. They filter out UV light and are polarized. And then there’s this leather coat. Spike’s got one and it seems to protect him from the sun. Plus I love a woman in leather.” Willow smirks seductively.

“I’ve also arranged with the local butcher for weekly supplies of blood.”

“Willow I don’t understand.”

“Oh right. You probably didn’t read the whole chapter did you?”

Tara blushed and shook her head. She was too distressed to have thought about anything else. Her only thought at the time was for Willow’s safety.

“Well, I went into research mode. See you should always read the whole chapter before jumping to conclusions. They always tell you that when you have tests. Read the entire question before answering because you could be answering the wrong thing even though you know the answer, you could still fail. Which is always a bad thing. Not that I’ve ever failed anything but…oh where was I again…Oh yeah…the text. Okay, so you may be part vampire but you are also part human. So the sun doesn’t affect you the same way. I mean if you stay out long enough you will burn to death which is not what we want. Nope, no crispy Tara please. It’s the ultraviolet rays that damage your cells. So you have to wear protection thus the sunscreen then you will be able to be out without being burnt, immediately that is. Cuz really we all burn if we stay in the sun long enough. Especially, when you have fair skin and red hair. And when you think about it we all should wear sunscreen because the ozone layer, not getting any better anytime soon.”

Tara couldn’t help but give Willow a lop-sided smile. My Willow, always thinking.

“Okay, now get undressed”

“Willow! I don’t think this is the right time for sex!”

“Mmmm…are you having naughty thoughts? Because I just wanted to put the sunscreen on you,” smirks Willow.

“Oh,” Tara blushes as she undresses. Willow opens the sunscreen and squirts out the lotion on her hand. I’m going to enjoy this daily routine.

“Willow we need to talk to Buffy.”

“Oh don’t worry, the gang knows.”

“No, it’s not that. I came across a nest of vampires last night.”

“Oh my god. Are you okay? They didn’t see you, did they?”

Tara proceeds to tell Willow what she found last night as Willow lathers on the lotion.

End Chapter 9

"She's my everything"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:42 am 
19. Yummy Face

Wow! Interesting story... Update-y goodness soon pleeease :pray

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:47 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hello kittens, sorry for the long delay. Things have been busy and I've hit a brick wall with my writing.

Chapter 10

An emergency Scoobie meeting is called at the Magic Box.

“Tara, I’m so sorry,” Giles sympathizes as he gives her a hug. “I can only guess how hard this must be for you.”

“Th-thank you, Mr. Giles,” Tara replies and ducks her head down.

“I got her the supplies,” Willows adds as she gives Giles a hug.

“So let me get this straight…Tara’s part vampire. She has all the strength of a vampire but gets to go out in the sun?” Xander asks.

“Yup.” Willow replies.

“But she doesn’t go all evil-y when she gets a happy either- does she?”

“Nope.”

“You’ve tested this theory out?” Xander asks with a smirk.

“Yup.” Willow grins back.

“Xander!” Snaps Anya as she whacks him over the shoulder.

“Ow!” cries Xander and rubs the assaulted arm.

“Can we please get on with the meeting?” Giles demands as he begins polishing his glasses and looking anywhere but the direction of the two witches. With that cue, Xander pulls up a chair for Anya trying to win back her favour. The witches and the slayer take their respective seats at the table. Tara begins her tale with obvious anxiety over the focused attention on her. With a knowing smile, Willow slips her hand into Tara’s and gives it a reassuring squeeze. With renewed confidence in her place among this group of extraordinary people she retells her discovery of the nest. By the end, everyone had agreed that they needed to take care of this organized group of the undead before it could get it’s numbers up to become a real threat.

“We will need a plan and reinforcements to back up Buffy,” said Giles to the Slayerettes. “I don’t think it’s wise for Buffy to barge into a large nest of vampires alone. We need to neutralize as many of them as possible without a head-on confrontation.”

“Don’t worry Giles, Tara and I have a spell in mind.” Willow says proudly.

---------------------------------

That night, the Scoobies decide to raid the nest with Tara leading the way. The blonde takes them through the cemetery to the crypt housing the vampires. They each sneak peeks into the tomb through a small stained glass window on the side of the structure. Buffy, Willow and Tara instantly recognize the leader of the group. Tara gasps and takes a step back. Willow instinctively pulls the blonde into a protective hug. I won’t let him hurt you again, baby. Her fierce protectiveness of Tara unconsciously being transmitted to her lover. The blonde responds in kind, I know.

The group looks at each other conveying their agreement on the commencement of the plan. Willow and Tara take a few steps back and interlock the fingers of their right and left hand, respectively. They had come upon the spell serendipitously on a rainy day. They had wanted to create sunshine in their room even if it was cloudy outside. With a little modification by Willow, the spell would generate a ball of concentrated sunlight. The two witches began synchronizing their breathing and clearing their minds of all extraneous thoughts. The incantation needed to be recited threefold.

“May sol solis illustro atrum. May sol solis illustro atrum. May sol solis illustro atrum.”
(May the sun illuminate the dark)

Suddenly, a bright ball of white light appeared in front of them. On cue, Buffy throws a sidekick that smashes the double doors of the crypt open letting the light from the miniature sun enter the antechamber. The vampires closest to the entrance explode into dust immediately while those further away are set on fire like dry tinder. The scoobies charge into battle. But without warning the advantage they had, suddenly shrinks in size and fades into nothingness just as the rest of the nest rushes out to greet their uninvited guests. The scoobies take a quick look at each other in confusion and then to the witches. Xander shrugs and starts throwing punches at the first vampire he sees. The rest of the gang follow suit adapting quickly to the change in their game plan. Willow and Tara turn to look at each other in dismay and confusion.

“What happened? I know that wasn’t supposed to happen.” Willow blurted out like a child who once knew how to tie their shoelaces and now couldn’t.

“I don’t know. We did all the right things.” Tara replied just as shocked. “But the flow of magics…there was something obstructing the flow.”

“I felt it too!”

The resistance in their magical connection was unexpected and they knew they would have to talk about it afterwards. Their thoughts were quickly redirected as a nearby vampire tried to knock the red head off her feet. Tara was able to pull her love out of the way just as the fist brushed passed her hair. Tara grabs the stake from her bag and lands a direct hit to the heart of the vampire who dared to hurt her lover.

Buffy was holding her own with three vampires circling her. Anya and Xander were duking it out in their usual fashion; Anya piggy backing the vampire while Xander tried to stake the creature. Giles was keeping two vamps at bay with his cross and holy water.
In the midst of the chaos and punches, a tall confident young man watched. He spotted the two witches and slipped through flying arms and legs to close the distance.

“Tara, have you come home to daddy?” asks Rick, the vampire that had turned Tara.

“Never slime ball,” Tara spat and lunged at her sire with stake in hand. Rick easily deflected her attack and threw the blonde against the wall. Willow visibly winced as she heard the thud of her girlfriend hitting the wall.

“Tara!”

Rick turns on his heels towards the red head watching them and charges towards her. His demon visage revealed. Willow tries to run away but is caught in a choke hold. He turns to face Tara with Willow in his grasp.

“Let her go,” growled Tara. Her intense anger overtaking her human form changing her smooth skin to a rough ridged complexion.

“Ah…No. Step any closer and I will break her neck like a twig.” Rick replies menacingly. He looks around to assess the situation and finds most of his minions dusted. It was time to make a quick retreat but he wasn’t going to let these do-gooders get away with this unscathed. He edged over to the threshold of the crypt with Willow in tow. Tara followed cautiously behind him, ready to take advantage of any opportunity to free her girlfriend.

Outside of the crypt, Rick tightened his grip on the redhead’s throat and dragged her at a quick pace to the edge of the cemetery. As he approached the street side of the cemetery, he checked to see if Tara was still following behind.

“Let her go and I’ll make your death quick.” The blonde vampire threatened.

“The only one dying tonight is your bitch, sweetie.” With his hand still wrapped around Willow’s neck, Rick thrusts the redhead into oncoming traffic. Tara sprints with supernatural speed and tackles Willow just in time to miss being hit by swerving car. They both felt the brush of air as the car passed by.

“Willow, are you okay?”

“Yeah,” Willow replied staring in awe at Tara. Tara avoids eye contact by distracting herself by checking out the tears on Willow’s clothes. She couldn’t look into those pure green pools in her current state. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Buffy running towards them.

“Stay here with Buffy.” The blonde witch was on her feet in a flash and took off in the direction of her sire.

“Tara, wait!” cried Willow.

“Willow, are you okay?” Buffy asks checking her friend over.

“I have to go after Tara.”

“Willow, stay here. Xander and the others will be here soon. I’ll go after Tara.”

“No! I’m not helpless.” Willow shouts more harshly than she intended. She needed to get to Tara. Without further thought, she sprinted off after her girlfriend. She ran faster than that she thought possible, as if her life depended on it. And it did. Tara was her life, her love, her everything.

Tara had caught up to her sire a couple blocks later as he cornered into an alley.

“No where to go asshole.”

“Oh… Language little girl. Daddy doesn’t like his children cussing.” Taunted Rick as he wagged his index finger.

“I’m going to kill you for what you did.” Tara sneered and followed with a right punch to ‘daddy’s’ nose. Rick retaliated with a one two combo hitting the blonde’s jaw and gut. Tara replies with a fist to his chin snapping his head back. Not to miss a beat, she takes the opportunity to send a swift kick to his groin bringing the vampire to his knees. She grabs his hair and introduces his face to her knee. Adjusting her grip on his head, Tara violently twists Rick’s head off. The decapitated vampire crumbles to dust before he realizes what’s happened. The blonde finally relaxes to release the breath she had been holding. She looks down at her bloodied hands and is shocked at the brutality of her kill. But, she also felt a giddy satisfaction deep down. Her brow wrinkles, ashamed that she would feel joy at killing something even if it was evil. The human Tara would never take such satisfaction. What have I become?

As the blonde turns to face the street, she discovers she wasn’t alone. Willow was standing there stunned, like a deer caught in the headlights. Her lover had witnessed the entire exchange. Tara felt a burning guilt and shame at how she had reacted. She couldn’t stand facing Willow like that and turned her back to her lover.

“You should have stayed where you were.” Tara said as she try to hold back tears and swallow the lump that was growing in her throat.

Tara heard footsteps approach her. She wanted to get away but her legs were glued in place. Arms wrapped around her, arms that Tara had always felt safe in. The weight of her lover’s head rested on her shoulder, the soft hair caressing her neck. The smell of Willow’s shampoo invaded her olfactory sense. Tara felt a chill go through her and her body began trembling. Startled by Tara’s shaking, Willow lifted her head off her lover.

“Baby, are you okay?”

Silence.

“Sweetie, speak to me or at least look at me.”

“I…I can’t.”

Willow took a step back from Tara. The blonde immediately missed the contact. Oh god. She’s going to leave. Tara knew this was going to happen but nothing could prepare her for the utter void she felt in her heart. She was so caught up in her thoughts that it took her a second to register the warm hand on her cheek. The hand began to explore her face. Reflexively, Tara stilled the hand she had known so well.

“Don’t. I don’t want you see me like this.”

Green eyes captured yellow. The redhead looked intently into the cat-like pupils. Her lips curved up to form a loving smile.

“You’re still in there.”

Willow’s other hand tenderly examines the gash on Tara’s ridged forehead. Tara flinches at the touch. But the hand continues to move across her forehead. Green eyes try to convince yellow that her love was still there. That it had never left. Willow leans in to capture her love’s lips. The kiss starts off soft and gentle. Like a spark to tinder, the flames of passion erupt. Willow’s tongue pushes past her own lips to seek entrance into Tara’s warm mouth. Having invited the redhead in so many times in past, Tara’s lips yield to the velvety organ. Willow’s tongue sweeps Tara’s mouth and flicks across the vampire’s fangs. As tongues re-acquaint themselves, the ridges on Tara’s face return to soft skin.

It’s Tara who breaks the kiss. Willow leans in to try and capture those sweet lips again but her lover holds her back. Willow gives her a pout. Tara gives her a quick peck on the lips before taking Willow’s and leading her out of the alley.

End Chapter 10

"She's my everything"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:28 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great update-y goodness... It's good for Tara to know that Willow still loves her after she vamps out...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:32 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Wow,

Blast from the past - gems of the KB!

Thanks - enjoyed it!

Airel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:59 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Hello Ariel,

Thanks for reviving the fic to the front page. I was so impressed that someone actually remembered it that I decided to try and find my old outline and the 4 or 5 chapters I had already written for the story. Unfortunately, it's on my old computer which I have not turned on in a number of years. I'm having some difficulty retrieving it at this time but will work on it. I'm also in desperate need of a beta - if anyone is interested. My brain tends to work faster than my fingers when I type and I have a lot grammatical errors which I absolutely abhor when read fanfic. I outright forget to type words!

Merry Christmas Kittens! I will see if I can dig stuff out of my archives to update this fic.

"She's my everything"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:59 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hello Kittens,

I apologize for not updating for so long. I finally found the files in my old computer. I have been trying to write but real life sort of gets in the way at times. Here is Chapter 11. I hope to update every few months. Enjoy.

BTW: it has only been partially beta'd. I apologize for any mistakes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two weeks later…

Things had changed in Willow and Tara’s relationship whether Willow wanted it or not. There was the whole change in dietary requirements for Tara which Tara liked the least. This was the part of her that she wanted to keep away from Willow. She had taken the liberty of going to Willy’s bar to find out where to get a reliable supply of animal blood. She moved most of her classes to evening slots and those that she couldn’t, she had found note takers for when she couldn’t attend. She could still attend daytime classes as long she dressed properly and put on her sunscreen. Wearing sunglasses during the day had helped her with headaches caused by the sun. She had also contacted Angel to get the layout of the sewer tunnels of the town. Willow had wanted to help in all aspects of Tara’s adaptations but Tara was reluctant.

The blonde’s diet had quickly been reduced to primarily blood but she would have at least one meal a day with her partner. She refused to keep blood in her room or have Willow pick it up for her. It was just something the blonde could not come to terms with. Once a week, she would head to the butcher and pick up her supply and finish it on one go. Life was starting to feel like normal again. There was a routine to it. Tara had even started patrolling with Buffy. The two of them had become quite the demolition crew to the demon population.

“Willow, I think you should stay with Buffy for the next few days,” Tara suggested, trying to sound offhand as she changed into her pyjamas. She intentionally avoided eye contact with the redhead hoping that Willow would not see the anxiety she was feeling.

“Why?” Willow replied in surprise as she looked up from her laptop. She had been working on her research paper for chemistry class for the past hour. It had been an oddly quiet evening for the Scoobies and Willow was trying to get ahead in her assignments just in case another apocalypse was to occur. “Did I do something wrong?” Willow furrowed her brow as she reviewed the past few days events in her head to find out if she had offended the blonde in any way.

“No! Of course not, sweetie.” Tara finally turned around to look Willow in the eye. “Everything is fine.” Well, except that I’m a blood-sucking member of the undead. “It’s just…you’re going to be…on your period tomorrow.”

“Oh. Oh!” replied Willow as understanding hit her. She straightened up immediately and walked over to her lover. Tara had lowered her head trying to hide behind her curtain of gold tresses. Willow wasn’t sure what to make of this new change in their relationship. They would have to be apart for the 4 or 5 days when she was having her menses. This wasn’t something she had to worry about with Oz. But it was, wasn’t it? Oz had to be caged for a few days each month but they only stayed away from each other for the evenings, not the whole day. She didn’t want to be away from Tara for a day let alone close to a week. She’d suffer serious snuggle withdrawal. And Tara, this would be another reason Tara would feel isolated from Willow, from being part of the gang, from being alive and an important part of Willow’s existence.

Thoughts of what bloodlust would make her do to an innocent Willow terrified Tara. The two women were occupied for a moment in their own private fears. For Willow, it was how this need for separation would affect her lover and for Tara, it was her need to keep Willow safe from the monster inside her. It seems daddy was right, I am a danger to the people I love. I couldn’t take it if I let myself hurt her.

Willow took the blonde’s fidgeting hands into her own and gave them a squeeze. “Hey, look at me baby,” She waited for Tara to make eye contact. Tara had not shown any signs of shyness ever since the change. She needed to let Tara know that nothing had changed. She trusted that Tara was still Tara and that their love would keep evil at bay. She needed to believe that. “We don’t have to avoid each other do we? I mean will it really affect you that much?”

“I don’t…I don’t know…I just want you to be safe. Let’s just not invite trouble, okay?”

“Okay.” Willow said reluctantly, pushing her lower lip out in a pout.

Tara couldn’t help but smile at how cute her redhead was when she pouted. Then again, she couldn’t think of anything about Willow that wasn’t cute. With a glint in her eye, Tara reached over and brought those pink lips to hers. She latched onto Willow’s lower lip gently with her teeth and ran her tongue over the soft flesh. Without much prompting, Willow returned the favour and sucked Tara’s upper lip. Willow groaned into the contact. And a dual of tongues and pressed lips quickly ensued. Hands moved frantically and deliberately to peel off clothing and legs staggered of their own accord towards the bed. Tara toppled over Willow as the redhead’s knees bent on contact with the edge of the mattress. Thus began another celebration of their love.

Willow awoke the next morning tangled in the sheets. With sleep still holding on to her, she reached blindly for her bed mate. Her left hand patted the pillow where her lover’s head should have been. But there was nothing. Now slightly more awake but with eyes still closed, she moved her hand lower to see if her lover had just curled into a fetal position. But there was nothing. Just smooth sheets. Willow’s lids retracted open in a flash and she turned to her left to confirm what her hands had told her – that Tara was not next to her, where she should be. Where’s Tara?

“Tara?” Willow called out to the empty room. But no one replied. The redhead quickly threw the blankets off herself. She put on some clothes and went out to check the communal bathroom. The facilities were Tara-free. She was getting anxious. It wasn’t like Tara to leave without telling her or leaving a note. She rushed down the stairs, taking them two at a time and almost toppling another student at the bottom of the stairs.

“Hey watch it speedy.”

“Oh, sorry. Have you seen Tara around?”

“No,” replied the girl as she grumbled off about lovers’ quarrels.

Willow was frantic at this point. It was Friday and Tara didn’t have classes today. Maybe she went to Buffy’s house. Willow decided to start her search there, where Buffy would be able to help.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

While sitting on the bus to Buffy’s house, Willow suddenly felt her cell phone vibrate signalling a text message. She flipped her phone open to check the message.

Hi Willow, don’t worry about me. I will be back in 5 days. Sorry to leave so suddenly. I don’t want to take any risks. Love Tara xoxox

The redhead puffed out a relieved, if frustrated, breathe that blew her bangs up. She snapped her phone close and got off the bus at the next stop. She needed some time to think so she decided to walk the rest of the way to Buffy’s. It was a sunny day but it could have been raining frogs for all Willow cared. She had an afternoon class but was seriously thinking of skipping it. When she finally arrived at Revello Drive, she was covered in a light sheen of sweat from the heat of the day. She walked into the house and called out a hello. No one returned the greeting. Great, the one day I really need to talk to Buffy and she’s left early.

The walk over allowed the redhead to mull over the situation. She had decided to give into her lover’s wishes and stay at Buffy’s for the next few days. But damned if she doesn’t get a good talkin’ to when I see her again! She attended her afternoon class but followed little of what the professor was saying. She was racking her brain on a way to help Tara adjust to the new changes to their relationship. Willow finally got to talk to her best friend that evening on patrol and felt better having vented to the slayer. They also discussed the idea of Willow and Tara moving into the Summer’s home for the next semester as it would help with Buffy’s finances. The redhead settled into the idea of not being able to see her sweetie for five whole days. She planned to fill the time with homework and research to distract her from the loneliness of not having Tara around. She would have to set her blonde lover straight. No, not straight. Just that they would talk and would work this out together.

So the weekend flew by uneventfully, with Willow following her multi-coloured agenda to the T. She filled each moment with something to occupy her mind so she could avoid her lonely heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Willow had Chemistry lab on Monday afternoons. She would be gone for two or three hours. In her haste to leave her lover on Friday morning, Tara had left her sunglasses. It would be safe to go back to their room to pick it up now. Tara leaned into the dorm room door and extend her unnatural hearing to make sure there was no one in the room. Satisfied that Willow was not in, she unlocked the door and entered the room. Having been away from Willow for two days, she was suddenly assaulted with the residual smell of her lover and her stomach twisted. Reminding her how much she missed Willow. She had been hiding out in the tunnels over the weekend and sneaking into the library when it was closed to get some of her class work done. She had picked up a disposable cell phone to text Willow knowing her lover was clever enough to track her if she kept it on her. She didn’t want to worry the redhead anymore than necessary. Tara proceeded to grab a few pieces of clothing along with the sunglasses. She decided to take the opportunity to shower and change her clothes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a click of the lock and the dorm room door opened to reveal Willow. Chemistry lab had finished early as one of the jocks in the lab spilled water on magnesium close to the Bunsen burner and caused a fire in the lab. Willow was stunned to find Tara in the room undressed and wrapped in only a towel.

“Tara.”

The blonde turned to see a shocked Willow. She had let her guard down believing she had some time on her hands. She failed to hear and smell her lover come into the room.

“W-Will, what are you doing here? Don’t you have chem lab.”

“There was a fire. God, baby where have you been? I’ve missed you so much.” Willow rushed over to embrace her girlfriend but was stopped by a raised hand and a terrified look on the blonde’s face.

“Willow, don’t come any closer.” Tara’s nostrils flared as she could smell her lover and the metallic tinge in the air.

“What?” Willow looked confused. She had missed Tara so much. Her heart was thumping rapidly and all she wanted to do was hold her girlfriend.

Tara pupils dilated, she was aroused. The time away had not curbed her want for the redhead. It had been three longs days sulking in the tunnels. It was a lot of time to think, to reflect on what she had become. How her world had gone from being so bright and wonderful to this darkness and red. The red of old blood in bags and jugs. The red of splatter vampire blood on patrols. The vibrant red of Willow’s hair, of the lifeblood coursing through her lover’s veins. And the distinct smell of Willow that flooded her olfactory sense. Willow’s blood.

“Willow, please go.” The blonde said thickly with a mix of desire and fear. She couldn’t face Willow feeling like this.

“No.” Seeing Tara, made Willow’s resolve to stay away for five days impossible. She had missed her desperately and seeing her lover, her smooth shoulders and pale skin was arousing her beyond belief. Now, she could see how this gulf between them was hurting her, hurting them. The pink elephant in the room. I need to know, we need to know how much control Tara has otherwise we will never be able to move forward.

Determined to see this through one way or another, Willow launches herself to give her lover a much needed hug. She spoons her lover from behind and starts kissing the back of her neck. The blonde stiffens at the contact, wanting to break free so badly. But she couldn’t move, didn’t want to move. Having Willow’s warm arms around her felt so good. It felt like nothing had changed. But I have.

“Tara, please don’t ask me to leave.” Tears rolled down the hacker’s cheeks and splashed onto her lover’s shoulders. “I don’t want to be away from you, not for five days, not for a minute.”

Tara could feel the warmth of the redhead moulding into her back. Could feel the sobs that threaten to rack her girlfriend. She had caused this. She had been putting up walls between them. To keep Willow safe. But she was causing pain too. She couldn’t stand it anymore. The vampire with a soul turned to face her soul mate and held her lover. She gave her a tender kiss on the lips and pulled back before Willow could deepen it.

“Baby, I never want you to be away, but I don’t think I can control myself right now. You smell so good. I want you so badly.”

“Then have me.”

Tara let the towel drop and lifted Willow off her feet and planted her on the bed. The kiss started chastely. A reconnection. Gentle contact between needy lips. It wasn’t enough for either of them. Walls fell between them. The kisses grew more passionate like lovers separated for years and not mere days. The blonde broke the kiss again and Willow whimpered at the lost of contact. Tara moves in again and places a kiss on the freckled cheek and moves to lick the proffered neck, exquisitely aware of the pulsing under her tongue. Her face turns but she pushes the demon back as soon as it appears.

"She's my everything"

Last edited by vmpIrslAr on Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:28 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

This is an interesting story. Lots of great ideas.

I'm glad you've picked it up again. Hope you continue!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:34 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I like it. Much gladness that this has been revived.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"