The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Story: Finding What you weren't Looking For
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:31 am 
wow great updates !
i can't believe i miss 3 updates !
The last one are gulp and grrrr
Very good job ! Keep doing waiting for another one !

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

No! OMG you can't stop there!
Update soon Please!!! I'm totally hooked to your story!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:23 pm 
2. Floating Rose

please please please continue with this story i am absolutely loving it, especially Ella she's adorable, this is beautifully written and so i add more please :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:10 am 
29. Miss Psycho-pep-squad

Topics: 1
Uuuuaaaaarrrrrgh! can't leave it like that! :pray :cry :sob pleasepleaseplease!!!!

When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew. -Arrigo Boito

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:02 pm 
12. Recently Gay

oh my gosh! You have to update this! You can't do that to us kittens! Please update! Please!

Wishing Peace, light and love to everyone.
Tara: 'Can we just skip it? Can, can you just be kissing me now?'
Tara: 'I am you know' Willow: 'What?' Tara 'yours'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:44 am 
19. Yummy Face

Great story. Update-y goodness soonish pleaase :pray

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:47 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi folks,

I'm Wolfkin and I'm Willowfan's beta and writing partner. I recently started after her to start working on this story again, so hopefully, there'll be an update before too long. If you want more of this story, and yeah, I know roughly where she was going and it sounded pretty damned good, then let her know, okay?

Wolfkin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:30 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

As a die-hard lurker who rarely posts, take my words to heart:

For the love of Gaia, PLEASE continue this great story!! :pray

(Premature fictus interruptus is just too cruel!) :-D

Pretty please? ;))
WTJ

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:06 am 
3. Flaming O

Quote:
(Premature fictus interruptus is just too cruel!)

thats just too cute man.

omy gawd! please take it, make an update soon! ill wait. :D

i have a bad habit of bumping up old stories...
shameless self-promotion

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

Working on the update;) I've been properly motivated. Thanks for the kind words. Hope to have it in a few days-by the weekend if things work out.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:37 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Believe her, kids. Especially considering she wrote nearly 900 words on it last night between the time I said hi to her and when I got back from heating up my dinner. :kgeek And so far? It's great! :D:D:D

Wolfkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:51 pm 
2. Floating Rose

OMG!!

I can not believe I've just found this story - absofrigginlutely loving it!

I'm sooooo happy to know your going to continue with it, it's one of the best I've read.

side note - I'd really like an explanation of the whole Milow thing 'cause she did say Willow before right??

Anyway please post soon.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:32 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Millow = My Willow. She hadda explain it to me, too, but I told her it was cute(it is, isn't it? ;-) ), so it stayed. Besides, it's a nickname no one else has ever used. At least, that I've found so far! :kdevil

Wolfkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:16 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

This is absolutely one of my favorite stories! Hoo-ray!!! :read I'm soooooo happy you guys are going to continue this wonderful story. I'm Definally looking forward to your update. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:35 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

RE: Millow :willow

I thought Ella started saying 'Millow' because she decided that Willow was really a second mama, and not just a good friend.
Mama + Willow = Millow
But hey, 'My Willow' is equally adorable! :p

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 6:52 pm 
3. Flaming O

Finding What You Weren’t Looking For

Telepathy in ' ' and Happy Birthday T

Chapter 11

Fear

Willow and Tara lie tangled together. Eyes closed, breathing finally returning to normal as smiles adorn their flushed faces. It is Tara’s blue eyes that open first, full of unease and then panic. Willow’s snap open and she sits up feeling it too. “Tar-?”

“Ella... Something’s wrong with Ella.” The echo of thunder registers and the blonde reaches for her clothes as the redhead reaches for the phone.

Willow tries to keep the woman calm as she dials, “Maybe it’s just a bad dream and she woke up all scared.” When the phone rings and rings with no answer she too gets more concerned.

She dials another number and Buffy’s voice fills the line. “I felt it too. Add the storm outta the blue- not just a coincidence. I’m three blocks away and closing fast.”

“We’ll meet you.” She hangs up and looks at the blonde. Talking as she dresses. “Buffy’s almost there.”

“This is bad I shouldn’t have left her.”

The redhead slips on her shirt and pulls at her shoes as she tries to comfort her lover, she too feeling quilt about leaving the child. “She’ll be okay. Come on.” She takes Tara’s hand and they run out the door.

Joyce is getting to her feet just as the wind blown Slayer rushes through the slightly opened door, the rain just starting. “Mom?” She holds the wobbly woman steady. “What happened?”

“A man... he took Ella. I couldn’t stop him... I thought it was you I opened the door... I opened the door.” Her tears begin to fall as Buffy hugs her then helps her to the couch.

“This isn’t your fault, it’s mine. I should have been here.” She sits on the arm of the chair. “You said a man, are you sure?”

Joyce nods, “Dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, hard fist,” she lets her eyes close as the dizziness starts again.

“Lay back, but no sleeping you could have a concussion.”

“I’m fine,” she says as she forces the pain and spinniness away. “We have to find her.”

Buffy looks up as a soaked Tara and Willow run in, “Ella-” Tara calls out.

The Slayer stands, “Tara-” she starts but isn’t able to finish.

“No! No, this isn’t happening.” She turns to go up the steps but it is Willow who holds her tight. “No! Let me go-” she struggles. “Ella... baby-” the tears stream down her cheeks. “I’m sorry baby, I’m sorry.”

Willow tries to make her see it isn’t her fault. “It’s not your fault, okay it’s not.” She brushes wet hair away from her girl’s face.

“I left her... I knew someone was... she wasn’t safe and I left her.” Tara’s look gets hard as cold steely blue eyes settle on Willow. “I left her because of you.” Willow’s heart falls because she knows the words are partially true. “It’s your fault, you made me-” she attempts to pound her hands on the redhead’s chest but Willow is able to hold them.

“Tara, baby we’ll find her, I promise.” Willow pleads, her own tears falling now. “I swear, I’ll find her.”

“No... you... this is-” she tries as she finally breaks her hold and moves away from her.

Joyce’s voice rings loud, “Enough blame! There’s plenty to go around. Me, you-” her eyes move to Tara, “Her-” then to Willow, “The Slayer” she looks at her daughter. “Or we can place the blame where it belongs and do something about it.”

All look at the woman in surprise. Buffy is the first to speak and she looks at the witches, “You think you can do a locator spell?”

Spike walks in, his leather duster dropped back to his shoulders from where he had used it as an umbrella, “Don’t think we’ll need it pet.”

The eyes of the room fall on the vampire, “Spike.”

“Was playing poker with the boys, was some new blood there was. All ponces talkin’ about this and that, what they did, who they killed. On and on about baggin’ a Slayer, bloody liars the lot. Cept for one. He’s bad news, followed some gumby here-was gonna settle a debt... a wee one with lots of power and with her, he’d be rulin’ the world he said. Figured we might be needin’ to know more about him. So I followed him I did.”

“Where Spike?” Buffy grabs a crossbow from her weapons trunk.

“Warehouse on 8th and Riverside, but you can’t go just runnin’ in.”

“Sounds like a plan to me.” The Slayer pipes back.

“Had some blokes watchin’ his back, demons, strong they were. Could feel it all around.”

Buffy looks at the worried couple, both laboring to keep the tears away. “Magic?”

Tara nods, “Probably.” She tries to think and finally says softly. “There’s a spell, but it’ll take time. I need my books and the ingredients.” She shivers as she speaks, the effects of the cold rain. The tears cover her face, having lost the battle. “It’ll protect us. The magic will just-”

“Just go.” Willow says in a whisper. “I know the one you mean. It‘ll just dissipate.” Tara nods. “I’ll get your things, everything we need. You stay with Buffy.” The redhead starts to go out the door.

Tara walks after her and stops her with a gentle hand on her shoulder. The witch doesn’t face the blonde. “I’m sorry. I-I didn’t mean-”

Willow turns, “I know,” she looks into sad blue eyes. “We’ll get her back.” She leans in and kisses the woman.

Tara’s forehead meets hers as she pulls away slowly, “Be careful love.”

“I will,” and with the barely there words the redhead is gone.

In the beat up old truck, the little girl sits huddled against the door, a pile of blankets surrounding her. She is crying, but trying hard to be brave.

Donnie gets back in the truck and sits down next to her. He has a sinister smile on his face. “Won’t be long now kid. I’ll have my money and be rid of you for good once I drop you off at the warehouse.”

The child’s bottom lip begins to tremble and pretense of being strong falls as she sobs uncontrollably.

He grabs her arm, “Cry all you want, it won’t change nothing.”

Her eyes meet his and the thunder grows louder. She fights to stop the tears but can’t, “Mama will come and Millow! Then you’ll-”.

His laughter stops her words but not her thoughts as her mind reaches out. ‘Mama! Help me Mama!’

Tara looks up from the book as she hears the words in her head, “Ella-” she whispers. Willow who sits beside her in a pair of oversized sweats and a towel on her head looks up at her girl. “She-” Tara stops and starts again as all eyes in the room move to her. “She called to me.” She stops her work as she concentrates all her energy on her child. ‘Baby Mama hears you, are you okay?’

‘I’m scared Mama-’ starts the little one.

‘I know but we’re gonna come get you. Can you tell me where you are?’

‘In a truck-’ then adds ‘But we’re going to a house.’

‘A house baby?’

‘A warehouse, is that a house?’

She can’t stop the smile at the inquisitive little one’s wonderings. ‘Kinda. Don’t worry, I’ll be there soon baby girl. I’ll be there soon.’

‘I told Uncle Donnie you would but he just laughed.’

Tara pales at the words. Willow’s arm slides around her waist. ‘You just stay quiet, pretend you’re sleeping. Can you do that for Mama baby?’

‘I can.’

‘That’s good... I love you El.’

‘I love you Mama.’

With the those words the little one is gone, probably exhausted from the strain of the telepathy.

Tara fights tears as she feels Willow’s hand on her cheek, “Tara?”

“It’s Donnie, that bastard has her. He‘s taking her to the warehouse.”

Willow is instantly angry. She remembers his words from their one meeting, his hurtful ways. “We’ll get her back.”

“She’s scared, I feel it.”

Spike speaks, “Why don’t I just go pay a little visit?”

“Not that I’d really mind, but what makes you think they won’t kill you too, if you just show up?”

Joyce gives her daughter a stern look, “Buffy-”

Buffy rolls her eyes. “What? Vampire-” she points at Spike, “Slayer-” she points to herself. “Why doesn’t anybody get that?”

Joyce answers, “Angel.”

Spike grins though he does so without being caught. “I just know pet, they think I’m still all with the hunting. I’ll just keep an eye on the Bit till you bring the cavalry.” He shrugs on his duster.

Tara looks at him, “Thank you.”

Spike nods not knowing what to say and disappears from the room.

Joyce looks at Willow, “You need some warm tea, you’re still shivering.”

“I’ll be fine. When we get her back, I’ll be fine.”

Joyce goes over to the redhead and takes her by the hand leading her from the room. “Nonsense, you’ll sit down and have some tea.” You can hear the mother tell the younger woman.

Buffy smiles and sits next to the blonde who begins to work on the spell again, “Tara, who’s Donnie?”

“My brother.” She says without looking up.

“Why would he be trading Ella to-”

Tara interrupts her questions, “Money... He’d do it for money and to hurt me.”

“So when this thing shakes out, if, to get Ella back-”

Tara answers the question that Buffy can’t seem to ask, “You do what you have to do.” Their eyes meet and Buffy sees the pain behind the blue eyes, pain but also truth. Ella is to be safe whatever the cost.

Thanks for being patient with me and encouraging me. It's a little shorter than usual, but Wolfkin assured me it was the right place to stop. Thanks T for all the work and help--Happy Birthday!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:30 am 
3. Flaming O

ohhhh again with the cliffhanger. I really felt bad for Will when Tara balmed her for her loss. It is an amazing update. and I can't wait to see what happened next and what Willow going to do to prove to Tara that she care about her and her daughter.
Thank you for the great update.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:53 am 
12. Recently Gay

WOOP :pinky WOOP :pinky

AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

DIBSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Great update!!!!!!!

Can't wait to read more!!!!!

I hope they knock the stuffing out of Donnie!!!!!!!!

Great stuff!!!!!!!!!!

XX Rachel XX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:49 pm 
wow great as always can't wait to see them kick Donnie arse !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:05 am 
17. Mega-Witches

OK, so, this is a WONDERFUL fic, and I'm really excited and nervous and cliffhangerish. And sort of pissed at Spike for cutting out to play kitten poker. Tara and Willow left Ella in safe hands, but then half of those hands just up and left. Grr.

Anyway. More soon, please! I'm very much caught up in the story.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:20 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Just realized I hadn't commented on this chapter. It's great! :applause :applause :applause :party :bow :bow :bow

If you guys liked this chapter, wait til the next one! ;) :D:D:D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:31 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

I am joining in the update call Please update soon?
Rose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:56 am 
3. Flaming O

nice i loved it

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hey, sorry I've left you and the story hanging for so long. Just wondering if anyone is still interested? I've been working on the next chapter.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:28 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

hey, you got me interested! more please?

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:41 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

me too I am intrested post it plz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:31 am 
12. Recently Gay

oh yes yes yes!
Update please!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:56 am 
3. Flaming O

cant wait for another update, this story is very interesting and gripping. Hope for another update soon.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:54 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Yes please!!!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:01 pm 
3. Flaming O

this is a great story please update thiis fic. i know its been awhile, but please i completely love this fic

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next