The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 712 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
 Post subject: Re: You Make Me Smile
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:13 pm 
9. Gay Now

Emms, I am so sorry that I haven't replied with feedback sooner. But now I just read the updates I missed and I have to say so cute. I love Spencer. He's just a great kid, and so darn insightful for a 6 year old.

And as much as I love Spencer, I hate Logan. Grr. That woman needs to grow up and stop being a jerk. Stupid Logan with her stupidness. Grumble grumble.

Willow and Tara are so darn sweet. I love their relationship, and I can't wait to read about their own private camp out :blush :wtkiss

Quote:
“forgot something…,” Willow explained.

“Wha--?”

“This,” Willow said, pulling Tara into a kiss.

Just thought that needed to be quoted. Willow makes my stomach warm with how good she's being to Spence and Tara. And Spencer needs a good daddy :pray

Eagerly awaiting your next installment.

~Sara

Find out in Speak Easy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 8:12 pm 
19. Yummy Face

I am glad Tara has her talk with Spencer, but she does not have to do much explaining though because Spencer seems to be very aware and intelligent.

He probably has to grow up pretty fast under the circumstances.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:18 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Emms - The Tara and Willow interactions are so lovely and sweet. They've taken their time and seem very in love and it's all very genuine. Re: Logan. What a moron! She totally strikes out at Spencer which is stupid. I'm glad that he's got enough self-confidence and can talk to Tara and kind of resist her sickness. Great questions from him about his daddy and it being kind of gross.

Well done.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:46 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

That was fun and a bit sad at the same time. Willow was wonderful and sweet - like always. No wonder she makes Tara smile. It's hard for her, seeing all the crap Logan is doing to Tara and Spencer and staying true to her self promise. She did well and it's what she should keep doing. Giving Logan the talk is not her's, it's Tara's. Even if Tara is to mild with Logan. In some ways she is even compliable to Logan. And that's what bothers me a bit. Maybe it's an after effect of Logan's abuse. It seems like Tara digged that inside herself and never tried to work up her issues. It's time she talks about it and get over it.

Logan on the other side keeps to be the moron she was before. There are some people who shouldn't have children in the first way. And Logan is one of them. But Tara is partly responsible for Logan being a Mommy, too. She talked her in to it. Maybe she didn't realize at this time that Logan is totally self centered. The way Logan is using Spencer is definitely wrong. You can't do that to a child without consequences. But Logan doesn't realize that, too. She is loosing Spencer and she is responsible for that all by herself. For Spencers's behalf I hope she'll come to her senses soon.

Thanks for the wonderful update. And I'm looking forward to the next one. My best regards to you.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:53 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Okay...okay just one question....one tiny little question....Why do you even listen to me? I was just saying stuff for my :fallen rep. Off course I wanted NC17 your driving me nuts...NUTS. :bounce I can't take it anymore...please just a few little stars ;)) ...mmm :hmm maybe a few big fireworks. :smug

Off course your right, your always right. Just slap me :whip and wake me up....I KNOW this talk was needed and I understand it. *Just daydreaming of the next update. I can't help it.* :kdevil

I'm still convince there is somewhere something good in Logan :p ...all true it's getting harder each time. *sighs I'm so losing hope* But people can change maybe she will especially after her talk with Spencer. That must have hurt so much. The thought of losing your son...I don't even want to think about it. To painful to even imagine. But that doesn't mean it's right what she told Spencer. It isn't the way to get even with Tara now Tara is in love with Willow.

Quote:
Spencer paused thoughtfully, “that’s pretty gross, mommy.”

That is so cute!!!

Great update Em miss you, talk to you soon.
Henny

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:59 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Yeah Emms, Thanks for the update. I just wanted you to know how much I love your style of writing and the volumes of emotions that come from your words. The way you portray Tara and Willows growing love for each other is heartwarming, they are soooo perfect for each other, and the fact that Spencer sees that, it's a givin. I'm glad you included a chapter with the talk between Tara and Spencer. It was honest and sweet and the whole 'Daddy" question, adorable. It's nice that he feels comfortable enough to be open with Tara and trust her answers epecially after what Logan did to him. It's not fair to him that she can't be a grown up and take responsibility for her past actions and move on with her life. As much as I want Logan to get hers in the end, I have a feeling Spencer will open her eyes and help her realize he has enough love for everyone. So now that I've said my piece... I'm gonna sit here*UPDATE*and wait*UPDATE*for some Willow & Tara*UPDATE* lovin'. :blush
Still waiting... :-|
Hello... :whistle
Waiting here... :aww
Okay...you've gotten me to beg :pray ...
;-)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:51 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Damn, tough situation all 'round - I like how Tara's not quite as standing-her-ground with Logan as we'd hope she would be. It's difficult, but it seems real - she's got plenty of baggage with Logan that she hasn't really got sorted out.

And as for Logan... I want to detest her, but I find myself just pitying her. She seems to be someone who's just not happy, and hasn't got herself sorted out - it makes her a jerk, but when I imagine someone like her, with nothing much to make her smile, and then think of what it'd be like to be able to spend time with Spencer, and face the prospect of losing that... I can see how she's afraid, and fear makes people irrational.

Then there's the hitting Tara thing, and I just want to pick her up out of this story and dump her into Alcy's Sin City...

Even though this isn't really the kind of story where the term seems appropriate, Logan is a very effective 'villain' - as much as Tara isn't absolutely flawless, Logan isn't purely the antagonist. At times, she's just this damaged, scared person. But still flawed enough to want her nowhere near Tara and Spencer and Willow and, y'know, civilisation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:01 pm 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

I'm all :bounce as I phone Gilles to get the most important information on this world. Finally after Five by Five.... hours and hours of begging. He accidentally slip out the secret code.....*Pink Elephants Fly in bikinis under the London bridge* ...."OOOOooo Bloody hell" he shouts. I quickly jump on my bike with the biggest grin ever. :grin

First stop on my secret mission is NY then NC, Texas, Chicago, Florida ...... and a wayyyyyy to long stop in San Fran :cool hot babes. mmm yeah :sh getting back on the road after a much needed "lunch" :wink

I hit the 350 miles an hour on the open wide country road. Leaving the smell of burning rubber behind me as a trail of 190.000.000 kittens are following me on this important secret trip.

In the distance the little sign comes into view as we all hit the breaks.

Launching me with my strike flag :pride and the 190.000.001 kittens (1 baby road kitten) through the air into the secret garden. We quickly marsh to the front porch... shouting.....

EMMS.....EMMS....EMMS...EMMS.....UPDATE!!!!....EMMS...EMMS...UPDATE!!!!

PS. Just my luck I landed on a cactus :paranoid AU!!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 4:48 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
I really like how Spencer is able to take what he has learnt / seen at school and apply it to his situation. Both in the "regular family unit" situation and in how sometimes people need time to get used to each other. When it comes down to relationships, they are as simple as
Quote:
when people kiss each other, and they love each other, sometimes they get married.

grrr at Logan. But well done to Tara, she dealt with Logan's tactic of aggression, and demanding Spencer to spend the weekend with great maturity and understanding. Spencer decides, and not even Logan will have a say about that.
[br]

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:49 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Emms please oh please update I am on my knees begging :pray We all love you story :bigkiss and we all want some major :kiss2 it is such a special story :kgeek

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 11:19 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

I'm not sucking up or anything like that....I just wanted to let you know your my friend and I love you and I really mean it BUT.....HURRY UP WITH THAT UPDATE OR I'M PERSONALLY GOING TO KICK YOUR LITTLE CUTE BUTT.....so hurry I'm waiting.

Henny

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:09 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

This is a great fic ... very well written and with terrific character development! Hope to see more soon! :D

I am my beloved and my beloved is mine
-- King Solomon's Song of Songs

Only reality can escape the limits of our imagination
-- Rivka Galchen, Atmospheric Disturbances

Man is nothing else but that which he makes of himself
-- Jean-Paul Sartre

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:24 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

So sadly enough in my current drunken state I realized I haven't left feedback in AGES! I'm sorry. Excellent excellent updates. Unfortunately I'm a bit fuzzy on details but I know I liked them. I'll try to remember coherent feedback later! Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 9:30 am 
4. Extra Flamey

sorry for the non feedback for the last update. i dont get on here as much as i want to these days. what can i say? it was fantastic, very sweet moments between tara and willow and then tara and spencer. the :wtkiss was very nice too!
kim xx :pride

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:49 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

I stopped in here to say how much I missed this fic and realized looking through that I hadn't posted feedback. You have my apologies as well as the pleasure of knowing that I scratched my head a second and tried to think of how I possibly could have done that. Its still beyond me, but I will think on it some more. As for my feedback that was a wonderful chapter. I loved every second of it the way I do this whole story. Great job.

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 1:09 am 
3. Flaming O

I love this story!! Yea, that's pretty much all I got! :bounce :luv

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:18 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

I just want to take a moment and thank everyone who's posted a comment here in the last couple of days...Thank you all... :blush It means a lot to me that people still want to read this story. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll try to get the next chapter posted as soon as I can.

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 10:57 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Aww I thought there was an update. I'm supposed to be writing the next chapter in my own fic but I took a break to post here. -brings laptop and sits and waits in thread- I'll even wait patiently for the next update. Or not so patiently as I check this thread like 4 times a day. Lol

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 8:52 am 
3. Flaming O

I've been without the internet for a while now so it was nice to come back to a new chapter of this fic. especially since its such a good chapter
I like how spencer finally gets some answers and I have to agree with him. ewww.

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 3:42 pm 
28. Com...plete

yay! can't wait! :-D

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 11:11 am 
3. Flaming O

Hiya Emms!

I've been a bad kitten for not getting around to leaving
feedback for the last update. School's been a bit crazy
lately, but that's no excuse.
I deserve a right big spanking!
*bending over*
Would you do the honors? :blush

I, as always, can't wait for the next update.
Especially since you're making us wait an awfully long
time for some serious smoochies.
Can you tease us a little in the next update? Please?
All I ask is for some heated smoochies and maybe the
removal of shirts.
Just a little?
*making big puppy dog eyes*
Please Emms, oh light of my life.
;-)
Ok, ok, enough begging for now.
Take care,

Shy One
:sigh

MaxMalls - The Web's biggest and best stores

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:18 am 
16. Pancakes in Bellies

Hi Emms, I just realized that I haven't told you in a long time that I really am impressed at your writing skills. I know I have said it before, I just wanted to make sure you still knew. Your an amazing writer, talented and gifted one. I have seen you grow over the years and you still seem to amaze me every time again. Whether it's a different idea or trying to get a new style or even a messages across (Logan). And I am not just saying that because your mine friend or I need a new update all through I always beg a lot (it must make you crazy all that begging) I just mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Henny

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:04 pm 
5. Willowhand

i just got all caught up and now i want more, lol

:D:D:D:D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:16 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

How funny that this fic always finds its way back to the front page when I've been working on an update. :lol Thank you Fleiss!

I've got 8 pages of the next chapter written and I've only got a bit more to do on it before it's ready to be posted. I just want to thank everyone who's been reading and waiting patiently for me to get over my writer's block. I hope there's still a few of you around who are still interested in this story.

I know I've been very lax lately in replying to feedback. I apologize for that...and I'll be sure to post replies before I post this next chapter. You all rock.

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:48 pm 
3. Flaming O

Yeah i can't wait for the next update!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:49 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Interested I cant tell you how much I found a cyber cafe in my home town and here you are. I am happy an update is coming and I will wait patiently :wtkiss

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:50 am 
3. Flaming O

Oooooh Emms-y!!!

An update, an update!!!
I'm so excited.....I can hardly contain myself.
I'm so glad you're getting the best of your writer's block.
I've missed you, ya know.
:blush
Oh, and don't forget about my spanking. ;-) :blush

Take care,

Shy One
:sigh

MaxMalls - The Web's biggest and best stores

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 12:06 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Wow! :thud :thud :thud :thud Awesome story. Willow/Tara/Spencer interactions are excellent. Update-y goodness soonish pleaaase :pray

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 9:14 am 
3. Flaming O

Just started reading this fic and I'm hooked. I spent the entire night reading the whole story.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:26 pm 
5. Willowhand

lol, you're welcome!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 712 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next