The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:01 pm 
2. Floating Rose

:bow just want to say how much i love this storie, keep up the good work

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:25 am 
3. Flaming O

OMG, THEY KISSED, YESSSSSSSS. More soon?! ;)

I just keep pushing for updates, sorry. haha. :-D It's just really good though.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:55 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I love your story, keep writing please :bounce :-D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:47 pm 
2. Floating Rose

just want to say i finly went and rented the movie D.E.B.S. and OMG the movie was so good, :applause i had to watch it twice in a row, am so buying the movie too and it so cool to read a willow/tara version of the movie too. and it sad to think if if wasn't for this storie i would probly never have heard about the moive either,

Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 6:15 am 
5. Willowhand

Chalk me up for the "I totally love D.E.B.S.!!!" chorus of praise too!

At first I was kinda hesitant about reading the fic, cause to me Willow and Tara and Lucy and Amy, all four of them are different characters, living in different environments and having different stories to tell. But I've realised that by reading this fic, I am actually expanding on both Willow and Tara and the original D.E.B.S. experience. Tres cool. And I'm totally babbling. Yeech.

Aaaanyway, I SO dig the naughty dreamin', hihi. Those moments that were missing in the movie, (cause hello PG-13!) you filled it up niiicely! I think because the movie was PG-13, I do not view the characters of Lucy and Amy (but dang, that Jordana is hot!) as overtly sensual, just so, so sooooooooooooooooooo sweet! Willow and Tara (with the help of lots and lots and lots of well-written fanfic) on the other hand DO have that natural flow of sensuality to me. Kudos for bringing that out!

I'm also very happy that you're not sticking to the movie-canon, but are diverting from the established storyline. This gives your fic it's own kind of flava', you know? ;)

Great job Tiggrscorpio, I'll be eagerly waiting for the next part!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 7:22 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
I love everything you've taken from D.E.B.S., but what's got me most enthralled is what else you've put in - the deeper insights into what's going on in Tara's head, Willow's less villainous attitude compared to Lucy (who was, after all, a villain, just not at heart), Miss Calendar :blush , this new direction you've taken with the story, which took me by surprise and has left me curious, as well as expectant for the usual reasons, about the next chapter... lemme see, what else was there? Oh, yeah, the dream :x

Yowza, that was... :drool With Tara bending over, and her thighs, in that short skirt, and the loose tie, and... :bow

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:49 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

willowtree114: Thank you! I'm so excited for you that you got to see the film. Jordana and Sara have some great chemistry. BTW, there's a whole tread about D.E.B.S. in the Genuine Molded Plastic forum.

s82v: You keep pushing for updates and I'll keep writing. More smoochies are promised as well. Thank you!

witchydebie: Thank you for reading and stopping by to comment. I'm delighted that you are enjoying the story. More right now!

Rocktoddy: I agree with your comment about W/T and Lucy/Amy being extremely different characters. Some changes definitely needed to be made to work W/T into this world. As you'll see in the next chapter, I didn't want Willow to be as ruthless as Lucy, but she couldn't be completely innocent either. Hopefully what I've done ties her in to the Willow we know from canon. It's also weird to write a line like, "Tara lied" because we don't think of her as a liar. But she did on the show, albeit because of a terrible lie told to her. I like to think of her more as hiding her true self, rather than out and out lying.

The PG-13 rating for the film was certainly limiting for developing Lucy/Amy's chemistry. The director talked about wanting to reach a wider audience with the rating so she actually toned down their love scene. The extended version on the DVD still leaves you wanting more but is definitely worth watching. I thought both actresses did a nice job. One of my favorite things about writing this story is being able to watch the DVD in slow motion if only to drool over Jordana. :drool Most of us already have that feeling about W/T's sensuality or we wouldn't be Kittens but I'm glad it's working for you in this story.

Thanks for reading and for your lovely feedback!

Artemis: I think it's important to check in with what Willow and Tara are thinking about each other. In the film, you sort of get a glimpse of Amy's hesitation but then it's gone. I think this is where the film missed a big opportunity to be longer (though possibly it was a tight budget that caused this). I couldn't see Tara running away with Willow quite so quickly. She needs to know more about her - hence the new direction of this story.

Willow's dream was almost as fun to write as it is to read. Naughty Tara - you've gotta love her! Thanks!

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. - Chapter 5
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:31 am 

We're gonna take a little detour from the film for a bit and go the route of the short film the movie is based on. Hopefully this is a nice change for everyone. This chapter is all mine, so if it's not as clever as what you've been reading so far, you can blame me. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 5

Tara sat slumped down in her chair in the front row of her Sketch Artist Rendering class. She was barely registering what the instructor was saying. Her mind was recalling her interaction with Willow the day before.

She had finally gotten Willow to understand that they could never have a personal relationship. That no matter how much Tara liked Willow, there was a boundary between cop and criminal that could never be breached. Willow had relented and was ready to walk away…and Tara had stopped her. Not only had she prevented Willow from leaving, she then pulled Willow into her arms and kissed her.

Tara brought the fingers of her left hand up to her mouth and touched her lips. The kiss wasn’t a simple peck on the lips between friends. It was full blown passionate smooch, and it left Tara breathless, terrified and longing for more.

“What is the second most difficult feature on the face to draw?” the teacher asked and looked at Tara who was still touching her lips. “The mouth. Yes, very good, Tara.”

She looked up at the instructor vacantly and then around at the rest of the class. Her face flushed a bit but she went right back to daydreaming.

How had she let things get so far out of hand? She was supposed to be the perfect spy. And the perfect spy wasn’t supposed to fall for the perfect criminal.

She wondered if that was the real reason she was holding back. Was it really Willow’s resume as a bad ass criminal…or was it Willow’s gender that gave her pause. The kiss had felt so right to Tara. More so than any kiss she had ever shared with a boy. Their kisses never left her wanting for more, the way that Willow’s touch did.

But it could never work, Tara tried to think logically. Being with Willow meant giving up everything she had achieved. The reputation she had worked so hard for. But it was also a status that felt like a huge burden at times. She wondered if it would be such a bad thing to let it all go.

The alarm in the classroom buzzed and Tara sat up alert. Ms. Calendar’s image energized in to the room.

“Ladies, Willow Emerald has just hijacked a plane at Sunnydale Airport,” she told the students. “Ms. Maclay, round up your team and bring her in this time,” the image vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

Tara gathered her books. Her heart raced at the thought of seeing Willow again so soon. She wondered if the other students could see her overexcitement. A quick peek around the room returned only stares of awe, her reputation once again masking her true self. She flung her book bag over her shoulder and left the classroom to meet up with Faith, Buffy and Kendra.

Sunnydale Airport had only one runway. It was not large enough to support commercial airlines, so it catered mostly to private plane owners. The typically quiet location was a hotbed of activity at the moment.

The Scooby’s pulled up alongside half a dozen police cars that were positioned about five hundred feet from where the twin-engine Cessna sat on the deserted tarmac. They got out of their car and surveyed the scene.

“What’s the sitch?” Faith asked the lead officer.

“Willow Emerald is inside the plane with one of her gang members. There are six hostages on board. No casualties…so far,” he reported.

Tara flinched at his remark. “What does she want?” she asked biting her thumbnail.

“You, apparently,” he handed Tara a ransom note.

Tara unfolded the typewritten letter which simply read – SEND TARA MACLAY TO NEGOTIATE.

“Wow, T, she’s really got a hard on for you,” Faith remarked reading the note over Tara’s shoulder.

“No, I don’t…I mean…n-no she doesn’t,” Tara snapped.

“It’s another trap,” Faith said persistently.

“I don’ tink ya should gwo,” Kendra agreed with Faith.

“Why not?” Tara tried not to sound disappointed. She locked eyes with Buffy. A silent understanding passed between them. Buffy knew that Tara had to go and she had to help her friend.

“We can’t protect you. How do we keep her from taking off with you on board?” Faith pointed toward the plane.

“She has to go!” Buffy said rather loudly.

“And why is that?” Faith grumbled hating to have her authority questioned.

“Because…because if she doesn’t, Willow may kill all of the hostages,” Buffy looked at Tara and then toward Faith.

“Dat’s true,” Kendra agreed.

“I don’t know,” Faith remained stubborn.

“She didn’t hurt me at the w-warehouse or in the bank…so…I think it’ll be okay,” Tara was certain Willow would never harm her. She felt a little guilty about not letting her friends in on what was happening between the two of them, but she was sure they would never understand. Buffy was the exception and Tara knew she would have to thank her for setting up another opportunity for her to see Willow.

Faith sighed heavily. “Okay,” she gave in and turned to the head cop. “Let her know that T’s coming.”

Inside the airplane, Willow sat in the first row with her arms folded across her chest. Her seat was facing the six hostages on the plane. She uncrossed her arms and drummed the fingers of her right hand against the cloth covered armrest. She blew out a short breath and stood up to face the front of the plane.

“What’s taking so long?” she whined to Xander who was sitting in the pilot’s seat of the cockpit.

“Maybe she already has a date for tonight,” he teased.

“You think?” Willow tugged on her fingers.

“Will, this is crazy,” his patience was wearing thin with his best friend. “Hijacking is a serious offense…ranks right up there with bank robbery.”

“Xander, you can’t hijack your own plane,” she offered a logical explanation.

“They don’t know this is your plane,” he reminded her.

The radio beeped and Xander pressed the button on the control panel to answer it.

“Yeah,” he said flatly.

“Maclay’s on her way in,” the voice informed him.

“Yes!” Willow pumped her fist in the air.

She leaned over to look out the curtain covered window and saw Tara approaching the aircraft. She let the curtain fall back in place and nodded for Xander to open the door. Then, she turned to look at the hostages.

“Well…look whipped guys,” she told her crew who were supposed to be acting like real passengers. A prissy looking bespectacled man in the back started to cry. “That’s very good, Wesley,” Willow complimented him.

Tara tentatively walked up the short flight of stairs and entered the aircraft. She quickly assessed the scene. Everyone seemed to be calm except the man in the back row who was whimpering. If Willow had a weapon, it wasn’t visible.

“Hi there,” Willow gave Tara a big smile and thought, God, she looks hot!

“Hi,” Tara said cautiously but also thought, Goddess, she looks hot!

“Thanks for coming,” Willow said earnestly.

“No problem,” Tara waited for Willow to continue speaking but she just stared at her. “So…you have some demands?”

“Huh?” Willow asked confused.

“For the release of the hostages,” Tara motioned toward the seated passengers. “What do you want?”

You naked would be a good start, Willow shuddered as the image flashed in her brain. She regained her composure and said, “Oh…right…um…they can go,” she said simply.

“What?” Tara said astonished.

“I’m gonna trade them all…for you,” Willow said the last two words pointedly.

“Uh…um…” Tara’s brain couldn’t form words.

“You can go,” Willow said to the group of people who quickly got up and filed out of the plane.

Outside, Faith was stunned to see the hostages released so quickly. “Nice work, T,” she said to herself while she, Buffy and Kendra led the group toward the terminal.

“Okay, Xander, let’s go,” Willow told her friend who promptly got up to close the plane door.

“Go!” Tara reached out and grabbed Willow’s forearm. Tara felt their strong connection and almost had to grasp Willow’s other arm to steady herself. She pushed past the feeling and asked. “Go where?”

Willow looked at Tara’s hand on her bare forearm. She enjoyed the tingling sensation spreading throughout her limb. She looked up at Tara and said, “Anywhere you want.”

“I can’t just leave with you, Willow,” Tara released her grip and sat down in one of the comfy chairs.

“Why not?” Willow sat in the chair next to Tara.

“Because…just…w-well…because I have a test tomorrow in my Disguises and Fake Accents class,” Tara sought for an excuse.

Willow laughed lightly at the adorableness of the response.

“Besides, does he even know how to fly a plane?” Tara pointed at Xander.

“It’s just like a really complicated video game,” Xander swiveled around in the pilot’s seat to face them.

Tara paled.

“He’s kidding…tell her you’re kidding,” Willow urged.

“I did read the cliff notes version of Flying for Dummies, so everything should be fine,” he pivoted back around and started the engines.

As the engines roared Faith went ballistic, running back outside of the terminal. “Shit! I knew it was another trap.” She pulled out her gun and ran towards the airliner, which was already nearing the end of the runway. She watched helplessly as it lifted off, taking her friend away.

After they were in the air, Willow unfastened her seatbelt and sat sideways in her chair facing Tara.

“I thought we should talk,” Willow said seriously.

“You don’t own a cell phone?” Tara teased but was still uneasy about the whole situation.

Willow smiled but was soon serious again. “You kissed me,” she stated the fact.

“Yes,” Tara couldn’t control the quick smile that crossed her face as she thought about their embrace.

“And it was really, really, really good,” Willow emphasized.

Yeah it was! Tara agreed internally though the pink flush of her face was visible to Willow.

“So, then…I’m a little confused at why you left so quickly,” Willow got back to business.

“I...I…I don’t know h-how to make this work, Willow,” Tara shook her head. “You’re the suspect and I’m the spy and those two things aren’t supposed to mix.”

“That’s true,” Willow contemplated for a long moment.

Tara wondered if she had protested too much. Maybe Willow was fed up with her wavering. Her mind quickly played a thousand different scenarios at how Willow would give her the brush off.

“You know,” Tara looked up at Willow when she heard her speak again. “…sometimes when you mix unknown variables…they can blow up big time…big old yucky mess,” she sighed heavily.

Here it comes, Tara braced herself for the big dump.

“But other times,” Willow’s eyes gleamed as she leaned in closer to Tara. “…the results are magical.”

Tara could smell Willow’s subtle perfume. She closed her eyes and thought, she’s making this impossible. Her eyes opened when she felt Willow’s hand caressing her arm. The touch sent a shiver of pleasure through her entire body.

“Magic,” she whispered turning her head to capture Willow’s lips in a passionate kiss. Tara ran her left hand through silky red hair, pulling Willow closer to her. She opened her mouth and felt Willow do the same so they could deepen their kiss. They tasted each other for several minutes before breathing was no longer optional but an absolute necessity.

When they parted, both of their eyes were darkened with desire. Willow’s fingers found the button on the armrest. She pressed it and sent Tara’s seat into an almost full recline. She climbed over the armrest to straddle Tara in her chair.

Tara breathed heavily as she stared up at Willow above her. She moved her right arm up to the back of Willow’s neck and pulled her back down to her own eagerly waiting mouth. Willow cupped Tara’s face with her hands and kissed her hungrily.

Willow’s hands moved to loosen Tara’s plaid tie. Her fingers sought out and undid the top button of Tara’s perfectly tailored white blouse. Willow’s lips kissed their way across Tara’s cheek and down to her smooth, long neck. She found Tara’s pulse point and suckled the soft skin. Tara inhaled sharply, enjoying the sensation spreading throughout her entire body. Willow returned her mouth to Tara’s full lips. Her fingers deftly unfastened two additional buttons on Tara’s blouse. Tara suddenly broke away from their intense make-out session.

Willow tilted her head a bit mystified.

“I never…” Tara’s words got caught in her throat.

Realization washed over Willow and she smiled slightly. “I didn’t know you were a…”

“Why would you know?” Tara picked up immediately on the similar dialogue they had exchanged in the warehouse a few days earlier. She smiled back at Willow.

“There’s no rush,” Willow replied moving off to Tara’s left side in the roomy seat.

Pleased with Willow’s tenderness, Tara shifted on to her left side to face Willow. She gave her a quick kiss that soon escalated into another series of fervent kisses.

Xander clearing his throat made the women pull apart again.

“I hate to interrupt your smooch fest, ladies…but…we’re gonna have to land before the Feds catch on to us,” he informed them.

Willow hit the button on the armrest, bringing their seat back to an upright position. She touched Tara’s cheek and kissed her softly before moving back to her own chair. They both buckled their seat belts.

“Where are we?” Tara asked.

“Just an hour outside of the city,” Willow told her. “Xander’s been circling. We’re gonna land on a friend’s private airstrip. I have a car waiting to take you back.”

“Thorough, aren’t you?” Tara quirked one of her eyebrows at Willow.

“You have no idea,” Willow smiled and held Tara’s hand as they landed smoothly.

Tara unfastened her seat belt. She let go of Willow’s hand to button up her blouse and straighten her tie. She stood up and fixed the twisted pleats of her skirt. Willow stood up alongside her. They embraced in another long kiss before Tara moved away to open the plane door.

“I’ll be in touch,” Willow promised.

Tara nodded and left the aircraft. She felt an overwhelming sense of guilt, knowing the other Scooby’s were probably terribly worried about her fate. That sentiment was soon eclipsed as she remembered the feel of Willow’s body fully on top of her. She quivered knowing she was already past the point of no return and also knowing that she had no regrets about moving her relationship with Willow forward.

It had been three days since Tara had taken the magical flight with Willow. Tara had undergone an intense debriefing with Ms. Calendar. So far, it didn’t appear as if any of the Scooby’s, minus Buffy, suspected anything about the true nature of Willow and Tara’s connection. Everyone believed that Willow’s interest in Tara was her standard behavior of toying around with her victims.

There had been no word or contact from Willow since the airport. Tara didn’t want to believe that this was a game Willow was playing, but with each passing day the doubts began to creep in further and further. Maybe Willow had just wanted to push the boundaries with her, to see if she could make Tara fall for her.

Whenever Tara thought about the way Willow had kissed her, those fears melted away. Their feeling were real and for the first time, Tara wasn’t denying how she felt.

Tara sat at the table in the school library. She was reading her homework assignment from her class earlier today – Interrogation: How Not to Leave Marks. Another Scooby came and sat in the chair opposite from her. Tara didn’t look up, but continued to read from her text.

She stopped quickly when she felt a sock covered foot rub up against her bare shin. She looked across the table at the Scooby sitting opposite from her. The girl’s entire face was hidden behind a book entitle, ‘Seduction and the Criminal Mastermind.’

“Did you know that in certain cultures, rubbing someone’s shin with your foot means you are betrothed?” Willow’s unmistakable voice whispered from behind the text.

“I believe that is the nomadic tribe known as FullofCrap,” Tara’s teasing didn’t miss a beat.

Willow immediately stopped administering to the svelte lower leg.

“Did I tell you to stop?” Tara said forcefully.

Willow lowered the volumey text. “Mmmm,” she acknowledged her appreciation of Tara’s dominant side and instantly went back to stroking Tara’s shin with her foot.

Tara stifled a giggle at the black rimmed glasses Willow wore. “Nice disguise,” she covered her mouth with her hand.

“I sneak all the way in here to see you and you mock me,” Willow pouted.

“You’re gonna get busted,” Tara warned.

“Will you protect me?” Willow purred.

“What’s in it for me?” Tara was equally frisky.

They admired one another for a few seconds. Willow caught a glimpse of Faith out of the corner of her eye, walking toward the table. She quickly held the book back up to cover her face.

“Hey, T, I need to talk to you,” Faith leaned her butt against the top of the table, not the slightest bit aware of who was sitting behind her back. “About Willow…,” Faith stopped short and looked around.

Tara held her breath.

“Beat it, Scrappy Doo!” Faith ordered the unknown girl.

Willow immediately got up, the book still in front of her face, and walked back in to the stacks. Tara watched her strut across the library. Willow’s short, plaid skirt revealed her beautiful thighs. The sight of Willow in the Scooby uniform made Tara’s head light.

“Are you listening, T?” Faith snapped.

“Huh?” Tara tore her eyes away from Willow’s shapely behind.

“I said, I don’t think you should indulge Willow anymore. The next time she strikes, I think you should hang back…let me take the lead.”

“Ms. Calendar put me in charge,” Tara’s tone turned serious.

“She’s fucking with you,” Faith was angry.

“Are you concerned about me or do you just want the lead on this so you can show Ms. Calendar you deserve to be picked for the International Bureau?” Tara didn’t back down.

“What’s your problem?” Faith was surprised by Tara’s reaction.

“I’m tired of everyone telling what to do about this. I’ll handle Willow the way I want,” Tara pushed out her chair, stood up and walked in the same direction Willow had.

Faith stood with her hands on her hips and watched as Tara stormed away. She left the library disappointed, shaking her head and mumbling under her breath.

Tara walked further back into the rows and rows of books. As she neared the end of one of the stacks, a hand reached out and pulled her around the corner. Her back landed with a dull thud against the wooden end of the book case. Willow stepped in front of her and at once closed the distance between them. Tara’s arms wrapped fully around Willow’s slender waist and her mouth coupled heatedly with Willow’s. Tara’s hand moved to the small of Willow’s back. Her fingers came to rest on a hard, cold lumpy object.

Tara’s head snapped back from the kiss. “Is that your gun?” her voice trembled with the excitement of the situation.

“Uh huh,” Willow moved closer to Tara, putting her right thigh between Tara’s slightly parted legs.

Willow smiled as she felt something brush against her thigh. “Looks like I found yours.”

Tara’s hands clutched Willow’s face and pulled her back to her mouth. This kiss was a deeper and longer exploration. Willow’s arms held Tara tightly around her waist.

They broke apart when they heard voices in the next row over. Tara’s hands moved up to rest on Willow’s shoulders, while Willow maintained her embrace around Tara’s waist. Tara’s heart was hammering in her chest. She thought for sure the sound alone would give them away.

“I heard Willow Emerald really roughed her up,” one girl said to the other.

“They say she has huge welts on her neck,” the other added.

“Poor Tara,” the first girl said, her voice becoming more distant as they walked away from the couple.

Willow moved her right hand up to the collar of Tara’s blouse. She pulled it away from Tara’s neck and noticed the fading purple bruise.

“Sorry,” she said sheepishly.

In a flash, Tara flipped them both around and gently pushed Willow up against the end of the wooden stack.

Yum, Willow thought.

The surprise on Willow’s face quickly turned to desire as she saw Tara’s feral gaze. Tara put her hands flat on the column by either side of Willow’s face. She nudged her thigh between Willow’s legs and bent her arms at the elbow to press her full weight against the length of Willow’s body.

Their eyes met for an intense exchange. Willow moved her left hand from Tara’s hip, up to remove the glasses she wore. She dropped them to the floor and returned her hand to where it was. When their lips met this time, it was a soft and sensual examination. Their tasting and probing left their bodies humming for more.

Just then, the bell rang. Students began to file out of the library for their next class.

Tara looked into radiant green eyes. “I have to go,” her voice conveyed every ounce of her disappointment.

“You can’t ditch?” Willow hated to ask but was hoping for more time with Tara.

“Well…my next class is Illegal Arms Trading: Avoiding a Paper Trail…so I better not,” Tara frowned and moved herself upright, away from Willow’s body.

They both instantly missed the contact.

“I have to go anyway. I need to untie this girl and give her back her uniform,” Willow’s eyes flashed mischievously.

“What?” Tara asked alarmed.

“Kidding,” Willow reassured her but received a poke in the ribs anyway from Tara.

“Can you get out of here safely?” Tara asked concerned.

“Oh, yeah. Xander’s waiting for me,” Willow leaned around the end of the stack and Tara did the same.

Tara covered her mouth with her hand to stifle her laugh. Xander was standing a few hundred feet away from them, dressed in a full Scooby uniform. His hairy legs showed between his plaid skirt and his knee high socks.

Another Scooby was questioning him. “So, you’re an exchange student?” she asked.

“Da,” he twisted the long black hair of his wig with his fingers. “From the Ukraine,” he spoke in a terrible accent.

Buffy walked past and made eye contact with Xander. He waved his fingers and smiled at her. She kept walking, and then, stopped suddenly. She whipped her head around sending her ponytail flying in the opposite direction. She looked perplexed and then shook her head and turned back around, leaving the library.

“I think you better go rescue him before he ends up with a Prom date,” Tara said amused.

“Right…so, I’ll catch ya later,” Willow gave Tara a quick kiss and vanished.

There was a light tap on Tara’s bedroom door. Faith didn’t wait for her to answer before she opened the door and entered the room. Tara was sitting Indian-style on her bed. She was drawing in her sketch book. She closed the cover, concealing another portrait of Willow, before Faith could see it. Faith sat down on the end of the bed.

“What’s going on, T?” Faith believed in getting right to the point.

“What d’ya mean?” Tara asked putting her sketch book under her right knee.

“You’re distant, moody as hell and hanging out with B most of the time. You tell me.”

Tara wanted to tell her. She wanted to tell Faith that she had met someone wonderful. Someone who’s presence made Tara feel at peace with herself. She wanted to tell Faith that for the first time she was falling in love. Tara knew it wouldn’t matter to Faith that Willow was a woman. When it came to sex, Faith was up for almost anything. Willow’s gender wasn’t the problem…her identity was. So, even though for the first time in her life Tara didn’t want to lie…she did anyway.

“I’m just tired,” Tara rubbed her forehead with her hand. “It’s finals and graduation and now this…thing…with Willow Emerald…”

“Why do you think she’s so obsessed with you?” Faith asked.

“I don’t know,” Tara looked down to avoid Faith’s eyes.

“We’ve been friends a long time,” Faith spoke honestly and Tara looked up to meet her gaze. “Through lots of shit…I just want to make sure we’re okay.”

“We are,” the guilt was breaking Tara’s heart but she knew Faith would go berserk if she knew the truth.

Kendra rushed in to the bedroom from the hallway.

“Willow Emerald jus’ broke in to the Art Museum,” she informed them. “Let’s gwo!”

Faith bolted toward her room to get her weapon. Tara picked her gun up off the nightstand. She briefly considered emptying the bullets out of it but thought that would look too suspicious. She swung her legs off the bed and put her feet into her black flat shoes. She left the room wondering what Willow had in store for her tonight.

The Scooby’s pulled up to the rear entrance of the Art Museum. They all waited for Tara to give them instructions.

Tara turned to Faith in the driver’s seat and said, “Why don’t you take the lead.”

“You sure?” Faith checked to make sure Tara was really okay with the idea.

“She’s kidnapped me twice…so…I’d say, yeah,” Tara smiled as she watched Faith’s eyes light up with the adrenalin of the moment.

“Cool,” Faith said. “Formation Fred and the Haunted Mansion. T, you take the bottom floor with Kendra. B and I will search the second floor,” Faith laid out the plan.

They entered the building through a service stairwell. Faith and Buffy made their way up one flight of stairs. Kendra and Tara went through the door on the main level.

With weapons held in front of them, Tara and Kendra crept quickly through the darkened rooms. Emergency lighting made their path visible. They passed by medieval costumes into the Ancient Egyptian exhibition. There was no sign of Willow as they entered the next room full of paintings.

Kendra continued to walk further down toward the next room. Tara stopped to admire a large Jackson Pollack. As she contemplated the work, the painting opened inward. A hand reached out and pulled her forward. She stepped over the frame and found herself in a separate room, face to face with Willow, who pushed the painting back against the wall.

“Hey,” Willow said smiling

“Hey, yourself,” Tara smiled back.

“It occurred to me that we haven’t been out to dinner,” Willow took Tara’s right hand and led her around the dimly lit room. “So, I thought I would invite you.”

Willow stopped. She let go of Tara’s hand and knelt down to light two candles. They illuminated the floor which revealed a blanket with a wicker picnic basket sitting on top.

“I’ve never eaten in a museum before,” Tara sat down on the blanket.

“Then, it will be memorable,” Willow was pleased with Tara’s happy expression.

“What’s on the menu?” Tara asked eyeing the basket.

“Well, now,” Willow said opening the container. “Keep in mind that I had to plan something that would sit well in room temperature, yet still be pleasing to the palette,” she pulled out a cellophane wrapped sandwich. “Naturally, I went with peanut butter and jelly.”

Tara laughed lightly as she took the sandwich and unwrapped it.

“Since you can’t eat PB&J without it…,” Willow reached back into the basket. “….bottled water,” she handed one to Tara and took another for herself.

They sat in comfortable silence for awhile, enjoying their meal. Tara wanted to hear about Willow’s life. They hadn’t really had much opportunity to talk and Tara wanted to know how this unique woman had ended up on the wrong side of the law. She was about to ask when Willow spoke out.

“Oh, I almost forgot,” Willow said reaching back in to the container. She pulled out what looked like a scrap book. “You can’t come to a museum and not look at any Art.”

She handed the book to Tara. “What’s this?” Tara asked taking the book.

“My drawings from when I was a kid,” Willow said proudly.

It was in that moment that Tara knew for sure, no matter what Willow told her about her life or her family, Tara’s heart would forever belong to the quirky redhead.

Tara opened the book and looked at the first picture. “What an adorable frog,” she exclaimed.

“Frog! Where?” Willow brushed her pants with her hands hoping the beast wasn’t on her.

“Here,” Tara pointed at the picture.

“I’d never draw such a hideous creature,” Willow said adamantly. “That’s a tree.”

“Oh…sorry,” Tara said awkwardly and went on to the next drawing. She held it up and showed Willow. “Aw…look, you’re tiny hand print.”

Willow looked embarrassed. “Actually that’s upside down.”

Tara flipped the picture over and studied it for a second. And then, she studied it some more.

“It’s…uh…a dog…my dog…Oz,” Willow said quietly.

Tara looked lovingly at Willow. “It’s the most beautiful dog I’ve ever seen.” Tara reached forward to touch Willow’s cheek with the back of her hand.

Willow moved closer to Tara. She leaned over and their lips met in a blissful kiss.

Back on the other side of the painting, Kendra had almost made it to the other room when she turned around and saw that Tara was not behind her. She traced her steps back but still could not locate her.

“Sheet, mon. Mi lose her again,” Kendra shook her head and went in search of the stairs to locate Faith and Buffy.

Willow and Tara were now lying down on their picnic blanket. Willow was flat on her back, while Tara lay snuggled up close to her left side. Willow’s left arm held Tara around her shoulders, drawing Tara close. Tara’s left hand rested on Willow’s tummy, her fingers intertwined with Willow’s right hand, which also rested there.

“Tell me about your family?” Tara asked softly.

“Are you really asking how I ended up on the FBI’s ten most wanted list?” Willow asked directly but with no animosity in her tone.

Tara sat up on her elbow to look at Willow. Her other hand remained entwined with Willow’s.

“I guess I am curious about that,” Tara was honest.

“My father owned his own software company,” Willow started. “It was a small company and by small I mean he was the only employee. He developed a program that he marketed mostly to financial institutions. One day, he was approached by a guy named Malcolm Moloch. He wanted to become partners with my dad, so he made him an offer he couldn’t refuse,” Willow deadpanned her Godfather impression. Tara smiled at her.

“So, they went into business together at Moloch’s company, CRD Laboratories. What my father didn’t know was that Moloch wanted his software so he could alter it…to embezzle millions of dollars from huge corporations and unsuspecting banks. With all of that money coming in, Moloch branched out into more dangerous ventures…smuggling, drug trafficking…all the really big stuff,” Willow sat up to get more comfortable. Tara did the same, but they continued to hold hands.

“My dad started digging into where all the money was coming from and he was horrified when he realized what was going on. He confronted Moloch, who gave him an even bigger surprise. Moloch had made sure the paper trail on every dirty deal led right back to my dad. My father was still adamant about exposing him, so Moloch threatened to kill my mom…and me,” Willow’s gaze was distant as she recalled the story. Tara caressed the back of Willow’s hand she was still holding with her thumb.

“Dad backed off for awhile, afraid Moloch would make good on his threats. The guilt was too much for him though, so he started working with the Feds, to trap him. Moloch got tipped off…and…and,” Willow’s voice quivered a bit. “He murdered my mother.” Willow frowned. Her face was stern but the sadness was clear in her eyes.

“Oh, Willow…I’m so sorry,” Tara’s free hand reached forward and added a comforting touch to Willow’s upper left arm.

“My father waited patiently for his opportunity,” Willow looked right at Tara. “He killed Moloch…and then…he killed himself,” Willow’s eyes glistened with unshed tears. “I was eighteen and by all accounts the new leader of a huge crime syndicate.”

“Goddess, Willow…what did you do?”

“At first, I was so full of rage. I went after everyone Moloch did business with. I didn’t care what I did or who I hurt. And, if innocent people got in the way of my revenge….it was too bad,” Willow saw Tara’s displeasing look. “Not that I ever killed anyone…but my behavior didn’t make me much different from Moloch. When I finally realized that, I took off… that was three years ago.”

“So the gang of people with you now are more about protecting you from the bad guys rather than the good guys,” Tara was starting to get the bigger picture.

“Drug cartels sort of frown on anyone who changes their status quo,” she said only half joking. “Some of my group are friends of my dad’s and some are the kids of those friends. Kids I grew up with, like Xander. Some are people who were hurt by Moloch too” she explained.

“Why didn’t the Feds clear your dad if they knew the truth?” Tara asked.

“Because some cops are dirty too,” Willow seethed knowing it was the Feds her dad was working with who had tipped off Moloch.

“I’m sorry,” Tara truly felt empathy for Willow.

“It’s not your fault,” Willow cupped Tara’s cheek with her hand. “I came back to do what my father started…to go legit. But, you have to wade through a lot of crap to come clean. Who knew it was so hard being straight?” Willow laughed lightly.

Tara leaned forward and kissed Willow soundly on the mouth. Her gesture was meant to convey her understanding of what Willow had endured. It was a show of support. And, without saying a word, Tara’s message was received by the redhead. Willow showed her gratitude by intensifying their kiss.

A door opening in the outer room interrupted their embrace.

“They’re here,” Tara breathed heavily still intoxicated by Willow’s kiss.

“Come with me,” Willow urged, repeating the offer she had made in the bank the week before.

Tara couldn’t have denied Willow this time even if she had wanted to…which she didn’t. She nodded her head and smiled at Willow.

Willow felt her heart flutter and smiled back. “Okay, give me your tie,” the wheels in her big brain started to turn quickly.

Tara didn’t ask questions. She took off her tie and handed it to Willow. Tara cleaned up the remnants of their indoor picnic, while Willow set the scene. Willow reached into the container and pulled out a small cylinder tube.

“Lipstick?” Tara arched her eyebrow at Willow.

“You never know when someone kissable will be around,” Willow smirked and walked over to the white wall.

She removed the cap on the tube and twisted the makeup open. In large burnt red letters, she wrote on the wall – I HAVE THE GIRL. She dropped Tara’s tie near the door along with a few of her signature emeralds.

“Ready?” Willow shoved the closed tube in her back pocket and returned to where Tara was standing holding the picnic basket.

“Yes,” Tara nodded.

Willow took the blonde’s hand and led her over toward the back of the painting, that Tara had come through earlier. She pulled the ring on the back to open the artwork inward. She and Tara stepped through, and then, Willow closed the painting back against the frame.

Faith kicked in the door to the room Willow and Tara had just vacated. The Scooby’s entered with their guns drawn. Kendra saw Tara’s tie on the floor, surrounded by some emeralds. She bent down to pick it up and then stood up to show Faith and Buffy. Kendra turned and saw the message written in lipstick on the wall. She gasped, making Buffy and Faith also turn to look.

“Oh fuck!” Faith exclaimed. “Willow Emerald has Tara. You guys, she’s been kidnapped!”

While Kendra and Faith were frantic, Buffy was skeptical. She had seen Willow and Tara interact and didn’t buy for one second that Tara had been forced to go anywhere with Willow. Whatever those two were doing, Buffy knew for certain that they were both willing participants.

TBC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 12:29 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 8
Hey Neighbor!

I think I've pretty much resolved to not see the movie until you've finished with this wonderful story, that way I can be happily surprised each time you update. Besides, I kinda like that I can't compare it to the movie.

Quote:
This chapter is all mine, so if it's not as clever as what you've been reading so far, you can blame me.

Nonsense! I thought it was well written, especially the smoochies! I loved the scene in the library (hubba hubba) and Willow sharing her art (could that have been any more adorable?)

Now I don't know how much of that was the movie or your own stuff, but the fact of the matter is you're writing it, and I can't wait for the next update!

Kisses and Gay Love
"I like my buttons, curvy." - Willow, Neverland, by Easiersaid

Last edited by Foomatic on Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 2:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

This is Kick ass

-wanders off-

Kristen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:03 pm 

Hey there!

Well...I bought the movie..... :lol :lol :lol.....I kept seeing them as W and T.... :lol even some of the things that ahm...amy did...like facial expressions.... reminded me of Tara.....

Okay...I'm gonna be honest with you. I liked this part much better, now that I saw the movie....this one, the one you wrote without following the movie.... I liked MUCH better :)[I also noticed that the parts that you added, I liked them alot....so give yourself a credit dude!!!! ;) ] It's funny....and touchy....and hot :D and I don't even have questions :shock ....that's a first :lol :lol....everything was clear to me!

Can't wait for anothr update!

Thanks!
M.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:36 pm 

I have been horribly remiss in not giving feedback here. Well, actually, I haven't been giving feedback much of anywhere. :ashamed Bad me. I had never seen DEBS, but a friend rented it last week. Campy, trashy fun!!!!!! I loved it! I'm enjoying your take on it as well. I like the break from the movie in this update. I haven't seen the short. I'll have to try and track it down. I have to admit, I think Kendra is my favorite in this. Something about reading that horrible accent of hers just kills me. Can't wait for an update!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:45 am 
3. Flaming O

Welllllll, I've read it three times so far, and I've tried not to reply and beg you for an update, as I do every chapter, BUT...

UPDATE SOON?! PLEEEEASE?! :blush

Post subject: Re: D.E.B.S. info
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:12 pm 
3. Flaming O

Thank you for this fic. Your doing a great job. I LOVE D.E.B.S.!!!

Note to all D.E.B.S. fans:
There's a D.E.B.S. board called 'All Things D.E.B.S.', (all things D.E.B.S. @ezboard.com). It's packed with awesome fiction, info and all kinds of fun stuff about the film, the possible sequel and cast members.

The BIG news:
Jordana Brewster, (HUGE crush) will be visiting the board Sept 7th at 7:00 pm to chat with the members. Hopefully her schedule will not interfere with the set date.

Peace Ya'll,
-LR

P.S. The board is fairly new and could use more stories in the fanfiction department. Hint *cough* Hint *cough*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:39 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Fantasmically awesome! I love the extra scenes that aren't in the movie. It adds the depth that's needed for the Willow/Tara relationship that couldn't be seen in the movie.

Can't wait for the next parts!

"People flock in, nevertheless, in search of answers to those questions only librarians are considered to be able to answer, such as 'Is this the laundry?', 'How do you spell surreptitious?' and, on a regular basis, 'Do you have a book I remember reading once? It had a red cover and it turned out they were twins.'" -- Terry Pratchett

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:57 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

YAY YAY YAY! This does indeed rock!! :applause :clap

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:51 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
I fall into the "never seen D.E.B.S. and had no inclination to, but now I might consider it" camp. I intend to follow Foo, of not watching until this fic is finished (oh the pressure :lol ).

What made me sit down and write feedback is the last update. I went away for a short break but I read it just before I left, and it stayed with me all through my vacation! So there I was, enjoying my massage or riding in a taxi with my gf and I'd be thinking about the scene in the plane, or the one in the library, or the museum.

Quote:
God, she looks hot!
Goddess, she looks hot!

:lol the togetherness! the shared brains! the desire!

the update! soon???
[br]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:18 am 
18. Breast Gal

Great chapter - have no fear of taking a break from the movie, you've clearly got what it takes to stand on your own :bow I mean, Willow in a Scoobys uniform... :drool And Xander in a Scoobys uniform :lmao

I liked how you used this extra time to build more of a relationship between Willow and Tara before they go off together, and let Tara make a lot of the moves. It's very natural - and it makes sense that Willow wouldn't get grabby quite as fast as Lucy, what with the latter actually being a supervillain (which reminds me, does this mean Willow doesn't have a super-mega-laser? Because if so, I'm going to miss it, I loved that thing, and Lucy's ongoing efforts to destroy Australia - it's nice to be noticed :blush But never mind).

Also, the continued Scooby Doo references are great.

Also also, thanks My Always for the note about the All Things DEBS board :bow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:02 am 
3. Flaming O

No problem Artemis, I do what I can. :-D I only live to serve :lol

-LR

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:25 pm 

I'm so pleased this chapter was well received. Kittens are absolutely the best. I'm feverishly working on the update. I hope to have something by Monday. Work has been very stressful this week. :happy But I plan to do lots of writing tonight. Now, on to those individual replies:

Foomatic: You have much more resolve than me in waiting to see the film. I will try my very best to keep the surprises interesting. This chapter was all mine, I just borrowed a concept from the short film. The premise of the short is that Lucy (Willow) keeps capturing Amy (Tara) so they can have sex. The DEBS then must continously rescue Amy. There is only one scene that happens in a warehouse, so I thought it would be funny to show Willow in several scenes doing something similar. No sex yet...soon though. Thanks for continuing to read.

Shy Temptress: Short and to the point. I like that. Thanks very much!

YMKA: Woo Hoo - another movie sold!! I think you're the third one so far. That is awesome! You're right about Sara Foster's facial expressions. It's uncanny sometimes how she resembles Tara/Amber. How very kind of you to say you liked this chapter more than the film. That makes my day. Thank you! The film does leave you wanting more Lucy/Amy interaction. I'm happy to deliver lots and lots of W/T goodness. More soon.

Trom DeGrey: Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to stop by and post. The movie is lots of brainless, fluffy fun. I think you can find the link to the short film somewhere on the Genuine Molded Plastic forum. Clare Kramer (Glory) was awesome as Lucy.

Kendra is so difficult to write in this story. I actually found a Jamaican slang dictionary online that I've been using to help me, but half the time I can't follow it. I'm thrilled you like her though. Thanks again!

s82v: Big bonus points for your patience. I will try to reward you with an update sometime this weekend. Thank you for continuing to read.

My Always: Thank you so much for directing me to the DEBS board. That site totally rocks!!! It is so cool to see Angela Robinson supporting your board. And now, Jordana :drool I have to stop looking at all the pictures of her that are posted there. I'm starting to feel a little creepy because I'm so much older than her...but she is simply stunning. I suppose it doesn't hurt to look. Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I'm really happy that you are enjoying it. The Kittens (read Irene73) will kill me if I don't complete my other unfinished W/T stories, but I just might take you up on trying my hand at some Lucy/Amy fic. Thanks again!

LQ: I love it when librarians make up words!!!! Fantasmically - is this a word? Is it in the Scrabble dictionary? I'm glad you liked the update. More soon!

LesbianJedi87: Cool name! Thank you for reading. I'm so pleased you're enjoying the story.

watson: What a lovely piece of feedback you've given me. It is so wonderful to know that something you've written has had enough of an impact to stay with someone for a bit - especially on your vacation no less!!! Wow! Thank you for that. We should be seeing our girls a lot more in sync in the next chapter. More soon.

Artemis: I'm thrilled this chapter held its own for you. When I think of Willow in that Scooby uniform, I think of those sexy picture of Alyson from a few years ago. I think she was in some type of school uniform which looked like underwear. They were very :drool worthy!! The Xander bit was a last minute addition. I thought it might be going a bit too far but it just struck me as funny so I put it in there.

I did want to slow down the pace a bit with W/T...but not too slow. It's time for these ladies to get busy. Willow's super laser makes an appearance in the next update (how could I leave it out) though I'm not ready to divulge her beef with Wyoming yet. I'd never destroy Austrailia - too many lovely Kittens there (no offense to any Wyoming kittens).

I'm glad you've noticed the Scooby Doo references. I can just picture Faith calling an underclass person Scrappy Doo. They make me laugh so I'm gonna keep throwing them in there. Thanks again for your wonderful feedback.

Irene73: Sit back, darling, because I have lots to say to you.

Your feedback makes me SWOON!!!! You have no idea how uplifting your words are to me. I'm seriously considering buying you a new computer. In exchange, all you will have to do is promise to write something to me every day that makes me feel as great as you always do. You are truly a most generous woman!! :x

I'm so sorry real life has dealt you some rough days lately. I will send much blessings and light your way for happier times.

I'm liking the fact that we are in sync....you and me..not the music group.

I cast this truly fun tale while I was sitting in traffic on 80 East. SF traffic is probably as brutal as LA traffic. It was easy to figure out W/T, Faith and Buffy. I struggled with whether Anya should be the third Scooby. In that scenario, Cordelia would have become Ninotchka. But then, I remembered Kendra and her horrible Jamaican accent and I knew that would work better. I thought about Oz for the part of Bobby, but then Larry came to me. That was followed by the idea of making him so obviously gay, that no one would ever picture him and Tara together physically. I'm definitely not a casting agent but that would be a fun job. I supervise the cleaning of toilets - i.e. - Director of Housekeeping for a large hotel.

The banner Chris made is so absolutely scrumptious! I love it! I'm delighted that you were pleased with the visual I gave you of Faith. She is totally hot...but my heart will always belong to Tara.

I'm not ready to answer your Wyoming question...yet...but it was thrown in there for a reason. Look for a mention in the next update but I'm still not planning on explaining it until later.

Tiggr steps up to the mike for an announcement: I harbor no personal resentment toward the great people of Wyoming! End of announcement. Are they called Wyomingins? Wyominguns? I just don't know.

Now please, someone had to say "Jinkeys" at some point in this story. I watched the scene in the film while I wrote that part and I could just picture that being Buffy's reaction to Willow's bad ass resume. I very much like sublte humor, like making Amy Madison, Ms. Calendar's gopher. Rodent humor - very subtle. It both scares me and thrills me that you get it! Maybe we're related!

I, too, feel sorry for the horrible things they made Alyson and Amber wear on the show. Three words - ELMO PELT & STRIPE. Those wardrobe people should have been fired, but then our board would have a much shorter name.

My dear, Irene! Your feedback is so much more than enough. It's so passionate that it makes me very emotional...though I must admit I am a Scorpio so it would be almost impossible for me not to be emotional. That doesn't lessen how much your words mean to me. So, thank you!!!

You've asked me over in "The Key" thread about my other stories so while I'm on a roll, I'll answer you here. One personal note about me is that I simply can't walk and chew gum at the same time. Which means, I have trouble writing two stories at the same time. "The Key" is probably the most complex fic I've ever attempted to write. (I'm better at the fluff) So, I'm having some trouble getting what is in my head, out on paper and making it worthy for the readers. There is so much happening in that story, that I want it to be perfect. I promise it will become a focus for me again. Hopefully, when "S.C.O.O.B.Y.S." is finished.

"Next Generation: Fear" was started during an extremely emotional time in my life. The story itself is all tied up in my very difficult breakup with my gf at the time. I think that is why I hesitate to finish it. Yes, I will un-brain suck Jordan at some point. Right now, I honestly just don't have an ending for it. I will though.

I do want to write the sequel to "First Meeting." Sadly, though, as I am rapidly approaching my 40th birthday, my memory is shot. This means I must sit down and wtch all of season 3 again. Which is okay cause, yum, Faith is there. With my new house it's all about finding the time. I'm still committed to it at some point.

The angsty piece about W/T's breakup makes me cry every time I read the first five pages, so I kee putting it away. Someday I'll find the courage to write it.

BTW, I'm not sure if I ever shared with you that "The Brown Triangle" has an alternate ending. It's much sadder. You can PM me if you're interested in reading it.

I have been a very bad Tiggr in not catching up on your wonderful story. I will remedy that very soon. There is so much wonderful fic on this board that I just haven't had the time to read. My day needs to be twice as long.

As always, my dear, I think you are simply fabulous. Much love right back at you!! :flower

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:49 pm 

Chapter 6

Willow pressed the numbers on the security panel to unlock the door to enter her lair. She briefly thought about sharing with Tara that the recently changed code spelled – TARA VIXEN. But, she was suddenly shy about having Tara enter her private home. It had been a long time since Willow had let anyone get so close.

The door unlocked and Willow pushed it inward, allowing Tara to enter first. She followed her in and closed the door behind them.

Tara looked up at the large WE sign in the shape of an emerald. She turned and silently questioned Willow with her eyes.

“Birthday present joke…the guys are kinda twisted,” she explained.

A bit further down the hallway, Tara noticed the second sign – ‘S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. say rut roh before dying.’ Tara folded her arms across her chest and gave Willow a stern glare.

“I’ll have someone take that down in the morning,” Willow said sheepishly.

Tara raised both of her eyebrows and continued her silent admonishment.

“Or we could do it now,” Willow changed her mind. She disappeared into a side room a little further down the hall and gave one of her guys the instruction.

Tara had wandered farther down the hall. Willow rejoined her in an open common area at the end of the pathway. Tara took in the surroundings and though her attention should have been drawn to the plethora of clashing colors, her eyes remained firmly fixated on one particular object.

“Is that a giant…laser?” she asked Willow.

“Oh…that…um…,” Willow stammered walking over to the large object. She picked up her leather jacket, from the back of a chair, and threw it over the laser. The diminutive piece of clothing scarcely covered any of the gigantic laser. “It’s…technical,” Willow said putting both of her hands into her back pockets.

“Technical,” Tara repeated skeptically.

“Well, yeah…it…uh…it alters the topography of…um…currently established…parameters,” Willow fumbled.

“So, it’s a death ray,” Tara simplified.

“Well, okay…if you want to be technical,” Willow gave in.

Tara gave Willow a lop-sided half smile and shook her head.

“You look tired,” Willow could see the fatigue of the day’s events displayed on Tara’s face.

“Yeah, I am a little,” Tara covered her mouth as a small yawn appeared on cue.

“So…bed then,” Willow replied but was suddenly overcome with nervous babble. “Not bed as in hot monkey sex…but bed as in sleeping…cuddling…possibly some drooling…but not too much…not like St. Bernard slobber…but more like little Chihuahua spittle…,” Tara crossed the room and covered Willow’s mouth with her hand to halt her rambling.

“Let’s just go to sleep,” Tara simplified again.

Willow nodded. Tara removed her hand from Willow’s mouth and replaced her hand with her lips for a soft and sensual kiss.

After the kiss, Willow took Tara’s hand in her own and led her back toward the bedroom.

“Hot monkey sex,” Tara teased.

“Just wait,” Willow promised giving her a seductive grin.

Along the way, they passed a large map of the United States. A huge X covered the state of Wyoming. Tara opened her mouth to ask, but decided to wait.

The loft style bedroom was a bit more color coordinated than the other rooms in the large warehouse. Tara admired the room while Willow walked over to the wardrobe to get their pajamas. Willow stopped at the nightstand and pulled her gun from the back of her pants and put it down on the side table.

A few brightly colored throw pillows graced the top of the king size bed. Tara sat on the side of the bed. She smiled and picked up the black and white stuffed animal resting against one of the pillows.

“The most notorious criminal of the 21st century…sleeps with an adorable little kitten,” Tara waved the animal in the air.

“Well…not yet,” Willow peeked around the wardrobe to look at Tara. “But it’s looking good so far,” she said playfully.

“I see,” Tara’s face flushed a little but she enjoyed Willow’s sexy banter.

“Miss Kitty can be quite treacherous,” Willow warned walking over to the bed with two sets of pajamas in her hands. She offered one pair to Tara. “She’s been know to pounce on you while you’re sleeping.”

“Oh my…there’s going to be pouncing,” Tara smirked accepting the clothing from Willow.

Willow didn’t answer. She leaned down and captured Tara’s mouth with her own for another tender kiss.

“I’ll be right back,” she promised before heading toward the bathroom to change her clothes.

Tara set the kitten and the pajamas down on the bed. She reached under her skirt and unstrapped the thigh holster for her firearm. She placed the weapon and its holder on the nightstand next to Willow’s gun. She picked up a small bottle of perfume and sprayed a bit on her inner forearm. She set the bottle down and lifted her arm to her nose. Willow’s subtle jasmine scent filled her senses as she inhaled. The sensory recall made her tremble with excitement.

A twinge of guilt invaded her pleasurable feeling. She knew her friends were probably very worried about her. She wondered if Buffy had given her up. She didn’t think that would happen but the doubt weighed on her mind. Another yawn escaped her mouth and she decided she was too tired to process any of that tonight.

“All yours,” Willow returned form the bathroom.

Tara bit her bottom lip at the sight of Willow in her black boxer shorts and white tank top. Tara admired the freckled skin on Willow’s toned arms. She suddenly didn’t feel tired any more.

“You’re so beautiful,” Tara looked into shimmering green eyes and spoke the truth.

Willow drew Tara into her embrace, this time for a more passionate kiss. Their tongues dueled for dominance, with Willow’s winning out in the end. They hugged and held on after the kiss, enjoying each other’s closeness.

Eventually, Tara pulled back and looked at Willow. Her right index finger reached up and rubbed the right side of Willow’s mouth.

“Some of that famous spit you were talking about earlier,” Tara teased and received a gentle pinch to her side from Willow in return for her remark.

She moved aside and picked up the clothes from the bed to head toward the bathroom. When she returned, Willow was already under the covers. Willow’s brain lost most of it’s functionality as she watched Tara approach in the powder blue t-shirt, that was just a bit too tight through the chest, and her navy boxer shorts. Willow did manage to lift the corner of the covers and invite Tara to join her in the bed.

Tara scooted in under the bedding. She turned to extinguish the night side light before cuddling in closer to Willow’s left side.

“I’m glad you’re here,” Willow whispered holding Tara close to her side.

“Me too, Will. Good night,” she kissed Willow on the cheek and rested her head in the crook of Willow’s shoulder.

“Nite,” Willow sighed contentedly, as they both drifted off quickly into a peaceful sleep.

Faith looked dejected as she stood with Kendra and Buffy in Ms. Calendar’s office. She recounted the events in the Art museum to Ms. Calendar, informing her of the end results of Tara being kidnapped by Willow Emerald.

The former leader of the Scooby team blamed herself. She knew she should have insisted that Tara stay behind and not join them on this last mission. She knew Willow was aggressively pursuing Tara and it was her responsibility to keep her friend out of harms way. Faith was sure Tara would never agree to remain behind, but Faith cursed herself for not being more persistent.

The two friends had been at odds with each other since Ms. Calendar had demoted Faith. All the arguing between the for the last few days made Faith feel terrible now. Tara had been kidnapped and was in the hands of a notorious criminal. Faith grimaced as she thought about the torture her friend was probably enduring at that very moment. She would never forgive herself if something terrible happened to Tara.

After finishing their briefing with Ms. Calendar, the Scooby’s drove back to their house in silence. Faith went straight to the computer to start compiling a list of potential suspects who might have information about where Willow had taken Tara.

Kendra headed to her room as did Buffy. Once in the privacy of her bedroom, Buffy pulled out her cell phone and hit the speed dial button for Tara’s phone. She nervously bit her thumbnail and waited for Tara to pick up. After four rings, Tara’s recorded message played.

At the beep, Buffy left a frantic plea,” Oh My God, Tara, where are you? They’re going to send out the whole school looking for you…Larry’s team too! I know you’re playing…whatever they call it that lesbians do… with Willow…but you need to call me. Faith is going to kill someone…probably me if she finds out. Call me!”

Buffy snapped the phone shut and pulled the band out of her hair that was holding her ponytail in place. She shook out her hair and wondered whether it would be best to tell Faith what she knew about Willow and Tara now or in the morning. She decided to wait to see if Tara called back. She changed her clothes and settled in to her bed for a sleepless night.

Willow snuggled closely, enjoying the softness of the form in her arms. As the first stages of awakening infiltrated her brain, she let out a contented sigh. Her eyes opened on a familiar sight. But it wasn’t quite the vision she was expecting. She focused on the black and white kitten she was clinging to.

It took only a moment more for her to register that Tara was no longer in the bed beside her. But in the next instant, she was struck by something even more powerful. The wonderful aroma filled her nose and she sat upright in bed.

“Someone’s cooking,” she said aloud pushing the covers back and scrambling out of bed.

She grabbed her robe from the wardrobe and made her way to the kitchen. She found Xander at the round table, gulping down a plate of pancakes.

“Tara made pancakes,” he swallowed the mouthful of fluffy goodness. “Tara cooks. Me like Tara. Tara stays,” he stabbed his fork through another wedge and filled his mouth again.

“Thank you, Caveman Xander,” Willow noted and walked over to where Tara was standing by the stove. Another of Willow’s robes covered Tara’s pajama clad body.

Tara smiled when she felt Willow hug her from behind as she flipped a pancake over in the skillet. Willow rested her chin on Tara’s shoulder and whispered in her ear,” Me like Tara, too.” She kissed Tara’s cheek and tightened her embrace.

“I think I have some work…or something…elsewhere,” Xander excused himself leaving the couple alone.

Willow released her hold on Tara and walked over to the refrigerator. She opened the door and took out the jug of orange juice. She got a glass from the cupboard and filled it, and then, re-filled Tara’s half full glass on the counter.

“Did you sleep well?” she asked putting the juice back in the fridge.

“It was the best night’s sleep I’ve ever had,” Tara finished making the last pancake and turned the oven off. “Come on, sit down,” she picked up the plate of hotcakes and moved over to the table. Willow followed behind her and sat at the table. She watched as Tara filled the empty plate in front of her with three pancakes.

“So, you can cook and handle a firearm. That makes you the perfect girl,” Willow noted pouring syrup on her stack of hotcakes.

“I used to cook for my dad,” Tara frowned but pushed the sadness away before Willow looked up at her.

“Tell me about him,” Willow said.

“Later…if that’s okay,” Tara responded.

“Sure,” Willow decided not to press the issue further.

“Why do they call you Willow Emerald?” Tara changed the subject.

“You guys gave me that name,” Willow took a quick bite and washed it down with her juice. “Moloch smuggled millions of dollars in emeralds from Colombia,” Willow explained. “I was trying to get them back to their rightful owners when the drug traffickers intercepted the delivery. The cops thought I was smuggling them to the bad guys.”

Tara looked at the heart shaped pendant made of emeralds around Willow’s neck. She had seen Willow with it on during all of their encounters.

“Don’t worry, it’s mine,” Willow saw what Tara was looking at. “My dad gave it to me. He used to call me his little emerald.”

“You must hate cops,” Tara wondered. “How can you stand to be in the same room with me?”

“Because I think you’re different,” Willow reached her hand across the table and squeezed Tara’s hand. Tara smiled at her.

For the rest of the meal, they talked easily about everything from what type of music they liked, to their favorite basic defense moves. After breakfast, they dressed and decided to take a drive. They headed for the beach in Willow’s classic Cadillac with the vanity plates – CTYOFOZ. At the shore, Willow sat on the hood of the car. Tara stood between Willow’s parted knees. She relaxed comfortably in Willow’s embrace, her arms resting lightly on top of Willows which were around her waist. They watched the sun set and enjoyed the lack of pressure that normally accompanied both of their daily lives.

While Willow and Tara enjoyed their day in the warm California sunshine, Faith and Kendra were not so pleasantly occupied. Their first stop was a dive bar on the seedier side of Sunnydale. The owner, Willy, was a disreputable snitch who had not problem giving up the bad guys if the price was right. But, even after a few good slaps to his head, from Faith, Willy stuck by his story of not having seen Willow Emerald.

Faith and Kendra headed for the docks next. They cornered two of the creepiest low-lives in their criminal database. Percy West was a compulsive gambler. When he wasn’t placing a bet on the big game, he was down at the docks moving stolen merchandise. His partner, Parker Abrams, was a sleazy pimp and small time drug dealer. Kendra mixed it up with Percy, while Faith took her whole fury out on Parker.

“You know where she is?” Faith held Parker by his collar. She lifted him off the ground and moved him two feet to the right. “Do you know where she is?” Faith snarled.

Parker trembled from head to toe, vehemently denying any knowledge of Tara’s whereabouts.

Faith decided she was done taking it easy on him. She let go of his collar and pulled her gun out from the front band of her leather skirt. “How ‘bout this?” she pointed the firearm between Parker’s eyes. “You don’t want to answer me!”

Kendra, seeing Faith losing control, shoved Percy to the ground. She grabbed Faith by the waist and pulled her away from the sniveling weasel. Kendra put herself between Faith and the deadbeat, while Faith continued to rant, recklessly waving her gun in the air. Eventually, subdued, Faith allowed Kendra to lead her away from the useless duo.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty much the same from them. No one could provide Faith or Kendra with any information on where Willow Emerald had taken their friend. They returned to the Academy to update Mr. Giles on their little progress.

A while later, Faith and Kendra were sitting in one of the classrooms when Buffy joined them. Faith sat with her chair facing the rear wall. Her arms were folded across her chest and her fists were tightly clenched. She was fuming over the days defeat.

Buffy walked up to the table where Kendra sat smoking a cigarette and filing her nails.

“Any word?” Buffy asked hopefully.

“Nah,” Kendra sighed and looked at the back of Faith’s chair. “She don’ sleep…she don’ eat…she not happy.”

This was the moment Buffy had been dreading all day. She had hoped that Tara might return one of her frantic phone calls, to let her know how to proceed. So far, that had not happened. Buffy felt like she had no other choice than to tell Faith what she knew about the true nature of Willow and Tara’s relationship. She took a deep breath and walked over to where Faith was sitting.

“Faith…you have to get some sleep,” Buffy’s voice displayed her concern.

“We had been fighting so much,” Faith said in a small voice. “I was jealous that she got promoted and I yelled at her and now…”

“Faith, you can’t do this to yourself,” the guilt of her secret was eating Buffy up.

“If anything happens to her,” Faith said sadly.

“She’s okay,” Buffy reassured her. “I know it…I mean I really know it,” she said the last sentence more to herself. “Faith, there’s something I have to tell you.”

Faith stood up and faced Buffy. She cut the girl’s confession short. “B, I owe you an apology.”

“What?” Buffy asked shocked.

“No…I mean…all this time I’ve been ragging on you. But you did a great job on the last few missions. You’ve done the right thing…you’ve spoken up about what you know was wrong. You’re what being a Scooby is all about,” Faith said. “I’m gonna give you that recommendation. Congratulations, you’ll have your Scooby snacks next week,” Faith turned to leave but stopped. “Oh…um…was there something you wanted to tell me?”

Buffy saw her future flash before her eyes. She saw herself proudly wearing her Scooby snacks, being patted on the back by Faith and Mr. Giles. In the second scenario she saw herself sitting alone in the audience while all of her friends graduated. Faith had rescinded the recommendation when she came forward with the information about Tara.

She wondered why she should have to pay such a high price because Tara decided to run off with Willow. Tara was the one lying here. Why should being in the wrong place at the wrong time, when Willow had kidnapped her and Tara, ruin her whole future? She made up her mind quickly to remain silent.

“No…nothing,” she shook her head.

“Okay…get some sleep,” Faith said wearily and left the room.

Buffy sat down in the chair where Faith had been sitting earlier. She blew out a long breath and immediately regretted her decision not to come forward. But it was too late now. This thing was going to have to play out however Tara directed it to. All Buffy could do now was sit and wonder what Tara was doing at that moment.

When they returned from their drive, Willow had something she wanted to show Tara. She led Tara to the rear of the warehouse. They exited the building into a large greenhouse, filled with an array of brightly colored flowers.

Tara entered the room with her mouth agape, “Oh, Willow!”

“You like?” Willow asked excitedly.

“They’re beautiful,” Tara walked down a row that included blue and purple hyacinths, along with pastel pink and yellow tulips.

In the next aisle, the yellow and white daffodils were neighbors of the red Gerber daisies. Spring colored crocuses mixed with wildflower irises in a rainbow of colors.

Tara leaned over to sniff their sweet nectar. Willow approached her holding a tiny flower in her hand. She placed the colorful bud in Tara’s hair, above her left ear.

“Cornflower,” Willow smiled. “The exact shade of your beautiful eyes.”

Willow’s hand lingered against Tara’s cheek and Tara leaned in to the touch. They looked at each other for a long moment, neither choosing to speak.

“I wanted to be a florist,” Willow finally spoke.

“Isn’t there a test that shows people who want to be florists are crazy,” Tara teased.

“Really?” Willow thought for a second. “So, what does it measure…the secret test in the S.A.T.?”

“I don’t know,” Tara admitted.

“You never asked?” Willow found that hard to believe knowing that Tara wasn’t the type to accept things at face value, otherwise she wouldn’t be here with Willow now.

Tara knew why she didn’t ask. Hearing the answer meant facing her past. Everything she had done and said to get her to this point in her life.

“It measures spy stuff,” Tara answered cryptically leaning over to admire a coral covered rose and hoping Willow might drop the subject.

“Oh, come on,” Willow wasn’t buying that answer for a second.

“What?” Tara looked at her and tried to sound innocent.

“It’s weird that you let this test decide what you’re gonna be and you don’t even know what it is,” Willow was still skeptical.

“It doesn’t decide what I’m going to be,” Tara defended. “It’s an aptitude test.”

“Okay,” Willow decided to let it go since Tara seemed to be getting irritated.

“You should do what you’re good at,” Tara pressed.

“No…you should do what you love,” Willow replied.

“I am doing what I love,” Tara sounded more like she was trying to convince herself, than Willow.

“Why don’t we drop it,” Willow suggested, hugging her arms around herself unhappy with the sadness displayed on Tara’s face.

Tara knew if things were going to progress between her and Willow, she needed to open up more to her girl.

“I wanted to go to Art school…in Barcelona,” she told Willow.

“You should go,” Willow said happy to finally see Tara open up to her and trust her with one of her dreams. “You should do it.”

“Maybe,” Tara walked over to Willow and took her hand. They left the greenhouse and walked back to Willow’s bedroom.

Tara sat Indian-style on the middle of the bed. Willow pulled her left leg up and sat on the edge of the bed.

“Everyone thinks I’m gonna make this perfect spy…but me,” Tara tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her right ear.

Willow sat quietly and let her continue to talk.

“I guess I’m proving them all wrong now,” Tara added.

“Is that what you’re doing with me?” Willow asked more than a little hurt. “Sabotaging your spy career?”

“I’m here because I feel more like me, when I’m with you…than I do when I’m with me,” Tara clarified taking both of Willow’s hands in her own.

Willow was going to respond but Tara began speaking again.

“The Academy thinks my father is an Admiral in the Navy. They think the reason he never visits me…is because he’s always out at sea. He does work on the water…that part’s true. He drives a ferry boat on Puget Sound,” Tara looked down and curled both of her lips inward before looking back at Willow to continue.

“He was an old man, beyond his years, even when I was a little girl. He’s never been happy with the life he’s been dealt…including having a little girl…instead of the son he always wanted. My mother died when I was seven, so it was just him and me.”

Willow held Tara’s hands tighter to convey her encouragement for Tara to go on.

“I started re-inventing myself. I figured, if I got the best grades and became the captain of the soccer team…maybe that would be good enough. But…even being Valedictorian or a member of the top squad in a secret para-military Academy didn’t make the grade. It’s like…I didn’t even exist,” the tears shimmered in Tara’s eyes.

“So, pretty soon, I had fabricated myself so many times…even I didn’t remember who I was supposed to be. I just continued to perpetuate the lie…hoping one day something would make me feel like I belonged.”

“What happened?” Willow asked full of concern.

“You happened,” Tara smiled and wiped away a few of the tears falling down her cheeks. “I’m sorry,” she said embarrassed.

“Don’t be,” Willow reached up and pulled the cornflower from behind Tara’s left ear. “You’re just watering your flower,” she said tenderly.

Tara smiled and ran the back of her hand against Willow’s cheek.

“Look…let’s just forget we’re here…let’s just pretend we’re in Barcelona,” Willow set the scene. “And you’re in Art school and I’m selling flowers to tourists…and nobody’s a superhero…nobody’s a villain…we’re just us.”

It was a beautiful vision that Tara could picture clearly in her mind. It was quite possibly the one truth she was prepared to fight for… and fight hard.

Tara leaned forward and kissed Willow. It was a kiss full of promise for all they would share. A kiss full of hope that one day the picture in her head would become their reality. And that for the first time in her life, by just being herself, she would be more than enough.

TBC

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:54 pm 

Aaaa....update!!!!

Laughting so much before you go to bed.... that's really great :lol :lol

From the moment they entered Willow lair.... :rofl :rofl till the moment they went to bed....well..to sleep that is :lol :lol..... That was really funny, made my night :lol :lol II'm not going to quote it because it's basically everything there :lol :lol
Quote:
“Tara cooks. Me like Tara. Tara stays,”
:lmao :lmao ..... And their interaction was very sweet.

The last scene between W/T was reallysweet, and Tara opening up... how cute is that? I don't think in the movie they even hinted what it was (or maybe I'm just so dense.... :lol). I really liked it how you indirectly (or maybe directly) showed how Tara was able to get the perfect score. And again a sweet comment from Tara about WE :lol coming into her life :) So much sweetness....I Nyah...I'm not going to spoil it with one of my nasty comments :lol :lol

I'm not sure why, can't explain but this one
Quote:
“You’re just watering your flower,” she said tenderly.

this one was really really sweet...and interesting:)

Excusme for my rambling.... it's 2am here...

Thanks for this wonderufl update!!! Cant' wait for more :)

M.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:57 pm 
18. Breast Gal

Willow has a mega-laser! :party

Sorry... I just like mega-lasers... :blush

I really liked the more cozy details of Willow's lair - like Miss Kitty :x I bet she pounces!

Most of all though, Tara's reminiscing about her childhood and development, how she took to reinventing herself, I loved that - it added so much weight and emotion to the (great) line, "I feel more like me when I'm with you, than I do when I'm with me."

Sorry I didn't reply earlier - ever had one of those days? I had one of those weeks. Nothing bad, just crazy lots-of-stuff happening all the time.

Great work, and I'm a-lookin' forward to the next chapter :bow

(BTW, I finally talked my mum into watching D.E.B.S. - she agreed that Lucy Diamond was very hot.)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:04 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

And yet again, so very nice! I love that you're following the storyline, but adding in elements to expand the story and follow the characters.

And I can't wait to find out why Wyoming. Maybe she doesn't like their attitude? ;)

"People flock in, nevertheless, in search of answers to those questions only librarians are considered to be able to answer, such as 'Is this the laundry?', 'How do you spell surreptitious?' and, on a regular basis, 'Do you have a book I remember reading once? It had a red cover and it turned out they were twins.'" -- Terry Pratchett

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. - Chapter 7
PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 11:38 pm 

My heartfelt apologies for the long delay in posting. It's been a rough couple of weeks at work. I'm on vacation now, but have some company so the next update may be a bit of a wait as well. Hopefully the content of this chapter will be enough to tide everyone over. I'll post individual replies to chapter 6 as soon as I can. Many thanks to everyone for reading and for those commenting.

This chapter is rated NC-17

Chapter 7

Willow and Tara were back in the greenhouse the next afternoon. Tara was standing in front of a fresh bed of soil. She was getting a lesson, from Willow, on preparing the dirt for planting some Hibiscus seeds. Tara put her hands in to the bed and gently tilled the top of the dirt.

“Here, let me show you,” Willow stood behind Tara, leaning against her back. She put her hands in the dirt on top of Tara’s hands.

Tara inhaled sharply at the feeling of Willow’s perky breasts pressing against her back. She instinctively pushed back against the girl, not leaving a whisper of space between their bodies.

“You’ve got to push your fingers in deeper,” Willow practically purred in Tara’s left ear, as she plunged Tara’s hands further down in to the soil. “Then, you need to move your fingers around.”

Tara allowed Willow to guide her fingers through the warm soft soil. She closed her eyes and pictured her hands exploring a certain warm and soft area of Willow’s body.

Willow wasn’t immune to the erotic sensations developing from their activity. She had to stifle a low moan, each time she pulled Tara’s hands back up and then pushed them back down through the dirt. Pressed up close to Tara’s body, she had to resist the urge to rub her whole body against Tara. She didn’t withhold from placing tiny butterfly kisses against Tara’s supple neck.

Tara leaned her head to the right, enjoying the feel of Willow’s lips against her skin. Though her arms were loose and in Willow’s complete control, Tara had to remain focused to keep her legs steady as Willow continued the lesson.

Their hands stopped rotating the earth and came to rest on the surface of the dirt. Willow’s hands lay on top of Tara’s. She tightly entwined their fingers and took a step to her left. Anticipating Willow’s need, Tara lifted and turned her head to capture Willow’s mouth with her own. After the kiss, Tara rested her forehead against Willow’s.

“I never knew planting flowers could be so…stimulating,” she breathe laboriously.

“Wait till we get to pruning,” Willow drew back and her green eyes sparkled mischievously.

“Vixen,” Tara replied giving Willow her lop sided grin.

Willow was ready to take Tara right there in the greenhouse. The only thing stopping her was that she wanted to be sure Tara was ready. They had been getting closer each day. Willow was sure that when the right time presented itself, they would both know. For now, Willow decided to cool things off a bit.

She led Tara by the hand over to the sink basin and turned on the water. Willow moved their enjoined hands under the running tap and tenderly washed the dirt away.

Tara bit her bottom lip. She had been turned on since Willow first leaned up against her back. This simple act of washing her hands was escalating her emotions. She had no problem admitting that her hands weren’t the only part of her body wet at the current moment.

Even thought they had only known each other for a few short weeks, Tara felt like it had been longer. Tara had been studying Willow from afar, for her thesis, for quite awhile. Plus, the experiences they had shared over the last few weeks had been very intense. Tara trusted Willow and she felt ready to take their relationship to the next level. The only thing holding her back was plain old-fashioned nerves.

Being twenty-one years old and still a virgin was not the norm in the present society. Not that Tara was the least bit ashamed of having waited. It was actually something she was quite proud of. But, because she had waited, she wanted her first time to be with someone very special. And, Willow certainly qualified in that regard.

Tara watched as Willow lovingly lathered both of their hands with soap and rinsed them off under the faucet. Feeling playful, Tara moved her hand and splashed Willow in the face.

“Oh, my eye!” Willow bent down over the basin and pretended to rub her eyes. She quickly turned a knob and picked up the watering hose that was lying in the bottom of the sink.

“Oh, Willow…I’m so sorry,” Tara’s voice was full of concern as she leaned down to check on her girl.

Willow stood up, perfectly fine, with the hose in her hand. She sprayed Tara with the hose, dousing her girl with water from the top of her head, down the front of her yellow t-shirt. A stunned Tara stood open mouthed and wiped the water from her eyes with her hands.

“You are so dead!” Tara promised.

Willow dropped the hose and sprinted behind a flower bed of brightly colored carnations.

Tara retrieved the hose and began to expertly track her perpetrator. She held her weapon with both hands, ready to fire when she got the perfect shot.

Willow slinked along, keeping her body low, behind the Hyacinth flower pots. She listened for Tara’s footsteps, trying to maintain a safe distance.

“You know,” Tara’s voice was low and sweet, “You didn’t have to spray me with water to make me wet.”

Willow stood up, mouth agape, and stared at her girl.

“Gotcha!” Tara smiled and squeezed the trigger on the hose. Willow was drenched by the cold water spray.

Tara laughed heartily as Willow blew out a breath and pushed her damp hair back off of her face. Tara lowered the hose, pleased with herself.

“Oh, you’re in trouble now, missy,” Willow said still stunned.

Tara dropped the hose and took off running out of the greenhouse. Willow pursued her closely behind. She caught Tara in the bedroom and tackled her on top of the bed. Willow straddled Tara’s waist and pinned her arms above her head, against the fluffy duvet cover.

“You give up?” Willow held Tara’s arms by the wrist.

“No!” Tara squirmed beneath Willow trying to wrestle herself free, all the while laughing.

“Do you give up?” Willow asked again holding Tara’s arms tighter and enjoying the friction that Tara’s movements were causing between her legs.

“No!” Tara continued to tussle but then stopped suddenly.

The sight of Willow’s red shirt plastered against Willow’s braless form, sent Tara’s libido into overdrive. She was ready for this and she was ready for it now. The only thing that could have made it more perfect, happened next.

Willow released her grip on Tara’s wrist and instead moved her hands to entwine her fingers with Tara’s. She looked in to Tara’s eyes and asked, “Do you love me?”

Tara smiled and answered truthfully, “Yes.”

Willow reciprocated her feelings by leaning down and kissing Tara passionately on her mouth. They kissed for several minutes. When Willow drew back, her eyes were darkened with desire. She scooted back a bit to allow Tara to also sit up. Tara’s look conveyed to Willow that she was more than ready to make love.

Tara raised her right hand to touch the left side of Willow’s face. Her fingers traced from Willow’s brow, down across her cheek and stopped at her chin. She drew Willow back to her mouth and kissed her tenderly.

Willow’s hands entangled themselves in Tara’s blonde tresses. She parted her lips and pulled Tara closer to deepen their kiss.

Tara’s hands found the hem of Willow’s shirt. She pulled the garment up to just below Willow’s breasts. She placed her warm hands against Willow’s bare flesh. Willow’s skin, damp from the wet blouse, goose-pimpled under the electrifying touch.

Willow pulled back from the kiss. She crisscrossed her arms in front of herself and grabbed the bottom of her blouse. She lifted the material up and over her head, and then, discarded it to the floor. Her arms fell to either side of her body.

Tara’s eyes were drawn to the perfect pink nipples, hardened into tight little buds by the room temperature. Without hesitation, Tara’s hands moved up from Willow’s sides. With the gentlest of touch, her fingers traced the soft flesh of Willow’s breasts. Willow inhaled slightly, as Tara’s thumbs lightly brushed over her nipples.

Tara looked up and their eyes met. Willow knew that no matter what happened for the rest of her life, nothing else would ever compare to the absolute look of love she found in Tara’s eyes. Willow’s heart raced. She needed to show Tara the depth of her own love for her, but making love to Tara wasn’t something Willow wanted to rush.

With their eyes still locked on each other, it was Willow’s brain that registered the lack of Tara’s touch against her skin. Willow was about to verbally protest, when she realized the reason Tara had removed her hands. Tara had begun to remove her own t-shirt.

“I’d like to do that,” Willow spoke softly.

Tara wordlessly moved her hands from the hem of her shirt and raised both of her arms in the air. Willow pulled the fabric up, rising to her knees, to pull it completely over Tara’s head. Tara’s long blonde hair crinkled with static electricity, before settling back down around her face and draping down over her shoulder blades.

Willow sat back and dropped the garment to the floor on top of her shirt. Her hands brushed Tara’s golden locks back off of her shoulders, and then, her finger slid under the white satin straps of Tara’s bra. Willow pulled each strap down and let them hang against Tara’s upper arms. Willow scooted forward a bit. Her hands caressed Tara’s shoulders, before moving to Tara’s back. Skillful fingers unfastened the three hooks. The piece of fabric hung loosely across Tara’s chest. Willow’s hands moved back to the straps. She pulled the left one all the way off of Tara’s arm, and then, repeated the process with the right one. With Tara’s bra in hand, Willow added it to the pile of clothing on the floor.

Suddenly shy, Tara moved to cover her nakedness. She lowered her head, embarrassed, and let her blonde hair fall in front of her face. She felt Willow’s hand on her chin, lifting her head to meet Willow’s gaze.

“Please, don’t ever be afraid…I see you…the real you…and you are so beautiful,” Willow said tenderly. Her hands moved to cup Tara’s face, and then, she leaned forward to kiss Tara’s lips.

Tara wrapped her arms around Willow’s shoulders. She lay back against the bed, pulling Willow down on top of her, never breaking their kiss. The feel of Willow’s breasts pressed up against her own, sent a wave of pleasure through Tara’s lower tummy.

Willow sucked on Tara’s bottom lip, before moving her kisses to Tara’s right jaw. She shifted her body to Tara’s right side. Willow’s left leg was draped over Tara’s right one. Willow leaned up on her left elbow. The fingers of her right hand traced a tender path from Tara’s throat down to her breast bone. Willow’s palm came to rest in the area between Tara’s breasts. She could feel Tara’s heart hammering against her chest. The thought that she was causing this reaction in Tara’s body excited Willow.

Willow’s right hand continued its exploration of the glorious landscape that was Tara’s figure. Her fingers caressed the creamy white flesh of Tara’s left breast. Willow’s middle finger moved around the brown skin of Tara’s nipple. She watched as the hardened tip tightened even more in response to her touch. Willow rolled the tip of Tara’s nipple between her thumb and middle finger, gently applying pressure.

Tara took in a sharp breath. She closed her eyes and arched her back a little. Willow’s movements sent another flutter of bliss down between her slightly shaking legs. She opened her eyes to see Willow leaning over.

Willow kissed the soft skin just above the aureole of Tara’s left breast. The tip of Willow’s tongue tasted the skin there, and then, kissed it again. Willow’s hand moved from the nipple to just below Tara’s breast. She squeezed the ample flesh and moved lower to take the nipple in to her mouth.

Tara’s hands ran through silky red locks. As she felt Willow’s tongue lick around her nipple, and then, roll the tip between her teeth, Tara squeezed her legs together against Willow’s left leg, which was now pressed firmly against Tara’s jean clad center. A low moan escaped her throat when Willow sucked on her nipple and began flicking the tip of her tongue against the tight nub. Willow lavished the same amount of attention to Tara’s right breast, before moving back up to hungrily kiss Tara’s mouth.

Continuing their kiss, Willow’s right hand glided across Tara’s tummy. Her fingertips brushed against the coarse material of Tara’s jeans. She drew back to look at Tara, to ensure her girl was okay if Willow proceeded further. The fire in Tara’s darkened eyes answered any doubts.

Willow’s fingers found the button on Tara’s pants and pushed it through the loop. Tara’s hand stroked Willow’s upper arm, encouraging her to continue. Willow’s eyes never left Tara’s, as she unzipped her denims.

Willow sat up and turned so she was up on her knees. She hooked her fingers on both hands through the belt loops of Tara’s jeans. Tara raised her bottom and allowed Willow to pull the pants off of her hips. Willow moved to the side so she could push Tara’s pants down her legs and pull them completely off. Neither woman had been wearing shoes or socks in the greenhouse, so Tara’s legs were now completely bare.

Tara sat up; eager to have Willow shed her black pants as well. She swung her legs around and sat up on her knees. She took a moment to once again run her hands over Willow’s breasts. The fingers on her right hand slipped down the front of Willow’s pants, with her palm facing out. She pulled Willow up off of her haunches. They kissed again, while Tara unbuttoned and unzipped Willow’s pants. Willow’s hands ran down the curvature of Tara’s back and grasped each cheek of Tara’s panty covered rear end.

After the kiss, Tara pushed Willow’s slacks and panties down to the tops of Willow’s knees. Her progress was then impeded. Willow sat back and swung her legs out in front of herself. She worked her legs back and forth, until her pants and underwear were down to her ankles. With one a final kick, the garments were removed completely.

The first look at a totally naked Willow almost took Tara’s breath away. She sat facing Willow, who was lying flat on her back. Tara’s right leg was tucked underneath herself. Her left leg was stretched out alongside Willow’s left leg. Willow’s body was trim and svelte, with slight womanly curves in all the right places. Tara’s eyes feasted on the vision of loveliness stretched out before her. The auburn patch of hair between Willow’s legs glistened with her arousal.

Tara’s desires began to escalate even more, but so did her nerves. She wanted nothing more than to please Willow, but she had never had the experience of making love to a woman before. She had never had the experience of making love to anyone before. She self-consciously bit her bottom lip.

Willow read the indecision on Tara’s face. She marveled at how such a gorgeous, sexy woman could doubt herself.

“Give me your hand,” Willow held out her right arm.

Tara surrendered her left hand. Willow brought Tara’s hand up to her mouth. She lightly kissed each finger, and then, moved back to suck the tip of Tara’s middle finger in to her mouth. Willow pushed the digit fully in to her mouth, up to the second knuckle, then pulled it out again. She repeated the movements, lathing the finger with her tongue.

The heat inside Willow’s mouth was intense. Willow’s tongue was smooth as silk against her finger. Tara watched, completely turned on, as Willow added her index finger in the warm, wet space.

The sensation was gone much too quickly for Tara’s liking, as Willow removed the moist fingers from her mouth. It was replaced by one even more magnificent, when she guided Tara’s hand to circle Willow’s left breast. Willow steered Tara’s fingers across the pebbled flesh of her pink nipple. She directed Tara’s middle and index fingers to either side of the stiff tip, and moved Tara’s digits from the nail up to the web and back again several times.

Willow’s eyes were barely open as she continued to lead Tara’s hand to her other breast. Her back arched slightly off the mattress and she turned her body a bit to the left, closer to Tara.

Knowing the feel of Willow’s breasts against her hands, Tara now needed to discern the feel of Willow’s breasts in her mouth. She slid further down the bed and bent over. She kissed the firm tip, and then, wrapped her lips around the peak.

“Yes,” Willow whispered, arching toward Tara to encourage her girl to take more of Willow’s breast in to her mouth.

Tara did just that. She parted her lips and with a flat tongue, licked Willow’s nipple before closing her mouth around the entire area and sucking aggressively.

Willow voiced a small squeal of pleasure. As Tara continued to suckle her breast, Willow’s hand once again began to direct Tara’s. The taut flesh of Willow’s tummy glided under Tara’s fingertips.

Willow bent her right leg to spread herself open a bit more. She trailed Tara’s hand over her right hip and part way down her thigh. She lead a return path up her inner thigh and brought Tara’s palm to rest on top of her mound, with Tara’s fingers positioned at her opening.

Tara released Willow’s breast in eager anticipation of exploring the most intimate part of Willow’s body. Willow’s breaths were short and ragged, as Tara’s nails instinctively and gently stroked through her auburn curls.

No longer nervous and relying on her experience from having pleasured herself, Tara was ready to take control. Her eyes met Willow’s, who saw that the indecision had vanished from Tara’s gaze. In its place was absolute confidence. Willow moved her own hand off to the side.

Tara’s middle finger ran the length of Willow’s opening. She marveled at both the heat coming from Willow’s center and at how wet Willow was. She couldn’t help but feel somewhat proud at having contributed to Willow’s current state of arousal. Willow’s body twitched as Tara’s finger encircled around her clit. Tara got close but did not touch the tender spot. Her finger moved back to Willow’s slit and just barely pushed inside.

Tara watched as Willow bit her bottom lip in anticipation. Willow sat up on her elbows. Her head fell back in ecstasy, as Tara slowly pushed her middle finger all the way in to Willow’s pussy.

Being inside of Willow was familiar, but a million times more exciting than when Tara had explored her own inner folds. This felt like home – a place Tara never wanted to leave. Pulling back, Tara added her ring finger and pushed back deeper inside of Willow.

“Oh God!” the veins in Willow’s neck strained as she bore back against Tara’s fingers.

Tara set a steady rhythm that Willow matched perfectly. Inside, Tara could feel Willow’s muscles tightening against her fingers. She increased the pace and was rewarded with another exclamation of extreme pleasure from Willow.

Willow laid flat against the bed. Both of her hands clutched at the bed sheets as she felt Tara’s questing thumb connect with her overly sensitive clit. A few well timed strokes and the feel of Tara’s fingers curling forward inside of her, to touch a certain rough patch of skin brought Willow the release she sought.

The intense orgasm rippled throughout Willow’s body, sending wave after wave of immense bliss. Tara stilled her fingers, but kept them inside of Willow’s pussy. When she saw Willow’s body relax, and her eyes flutter open, she gently removed her fingers. Without pause, she brought the essence coated digits up to her mouth. She closed her eyes and inhaled Willow’s scent, and then, drew her fingers in to her own mouth and tasted her lover’s desire.

“Tara,” Willow’s voice was thick with emotion.

Tara moved up to lie alongside her love. She brushed back a few strands of red hair from Willow’s sweat soaked forehead.

“Tara,” Willow repeated the name reverently.

“Willow…was that…okay?” Tara asked nervously, her brow wrinkled in doubt.

Willow opened her eyes and turned her head to look at Tara. She smiled adoringly at her girl.

“Okay…okay,” she said huskily. “It was…absolutely amazing,” Willow reassured her, reaching up to touch her cheek.

Tara leaned in to the touch and blushed.

“I love you,” Willow declared with her whole heart.

“I love you too,” Tara affirmed and leaned down to kiss Willow passionately.

Willow rolled over to lie completely on top of Tara. They kissed intensely for several minutes. Willow’s left leg found its place between Tara’s slightly parted thighs. Willow laid her palms flat against the mattress. She pushed up, straight-armed, with her upper body raised. She rubbed her strong thigh against the satin material still covering Tara’s soaking wet center.

“Oh Goddess!” Tara’s hands latched on to Willow’s bottom to encourage her girl to continue the rocking motion she had established.

Willow did continue for a bit, and then, bent her arms to capture Tara’s mouth in a fiery kiss. After the kiss, she moved to whisper in Tara’s ear, “I want to taste you.”

“Yes…please,” Tara pleaded.

Willow took her time to properly worship every glorious part of Tara’s form. She lavished tiny kisses on the flawless skin of her lover’s body. The final clothing barrier was removed effortlessly.

Tara unabashedly spread her legs to allow Willow to lie between them. Willow revered the uninhibited view of Tara’s womanhood. She kissed the inside of Tara’s right thigh, up to the golden colored curls. She blew out a warm breath against Tara’s firm clit and felt Tara’s body shudder in response.

Willow looked up to meet Tara’s gaze. She maintained eye contact as she intimately kissed Tara’s pussy. Willow’s tongue played with Tara’s saturated opening, teasing but never moving past her outer folds.

The feeling inflamed Tara and she pushed forward, trying to persuade Willow to enter her completely. Tara thrust her hips, but Willow had anticipated the move and pulled back slightly. Tara’s breathing was shallow and labored. She clenched her bottom lip between her teeth.

Willow was done teasing. She used her middle and index fingers to part Tara’s outer folds. She thrust her tongue deep inside of Tara’s pussy.

“Oh fuck!” the sensation overwhelmed Tara and she pushed herself more wantonly against Willow’s face.

Willow noted the action that caused Tara’s spicy response for future reference. She continued to plunge her tongue in and out of Tara’s beautiful pussy, enjoying the exquisite taste of her lover’s awakening. Pulling out, she moved her tongue up to lick along the left side of Tara’s clit. Tara tried to twist her body to get Willow to touch her sensitive nub.

Willow had other plans. She abandoned the firm clit and carefully inserted her middle finger in to Tara’s opening. Feeling little resistance, she added her index finger. Moving slowly at first, Willow gradually increased the pace. As Tara’s inner walls began to constrict, Willow wrapped her lips around Tara’s clit. She flicked at the tiny nub with the tip of her tongue. Tara’s body tensed. Her back arched off of the bed and as she climaxed, she called out Willow’s name. Then, she fell back against the sheets completely exhausted.

Willow released Tara’s clit but continued to lap up the sweet juices of Tara’s desire. Tara ran her fingers through Willow’s hair. She watched as her lover continued to tend to her most intimate area. Willow’s actions sent tiny spasms through Tara’s body.

With the same attention she had devoted on the way down, Willow kissed her way up Tara’s figure. When she reached Tara’s mouth, she kissed her soundly on the lips. They held each other, cherishing the new level of intimacy they had just shared. They didn’t need flowery words or heartfelt declarations to affirm their feelings. It just existed between them and they both knew how strong it was.

Willow’s head rested against Tara’s left shoulder. She played with a long strand of blonde hair.

“Willow?” Tara said quietly.

“Yes, love,” Willow answered.

When Tara didn’t respond right away, Willow lifted her head to look at her girl.

“What is it, baby?” Willow asked concerned.

“Can we…can we…do that again?” Tara blushed a crimson red.

Willow gave her a gigantic smile and answered, “We’re just getting started, my love.”

TBC

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:35 am 

Yay!!! update!!! being awake at 3:30am has its advantages :D Reading...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:29 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:applause :-D Woww ! :bounce
thank you :x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2005 11:58 pm 

Tiggrscorpio: I just got caught up with this fic, it is great, I have to say that I haven't seen the movie yet, please don't yell at me, but I feel like I have now after reading everything. I REALLY LOVED your last update of our girls finally making sweet love, that was just SO HOT and so romantic too, you could just feel the love that Willow and Tara have for each other. Keep it up, I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf22

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:44 am 
18. Breast Gal

I like how these girls tend to their garden :x Good timing too, you could consider the opening of this chapter an honorary part of the sort-of-smut challenge posted a few days ago :D

Oh, and I loved Tara stalking Willow with the hose - it was a neat reminder that she's a highly-trained secret agent. This was a great chapter, very original, yet still maintaining the D.E.B.S.ness of the story. I love that "Do you love me?" moment.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:32 pm 

I loved the "Do you love me?" moment in the movie and you played it out beautifully here. The hijinks (my best attempt at a Scooby Doo reference there) in the garden were fun. I love their playfulness together. Unfortunately, if you stick fairly close to the movie I know it's about to hit the fan. Boo for angst! :lol But this is a great ride and I'm looking forward to an update as soon as life lets you get to it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next