The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:53 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

My humble apologies for my delay in responding to feedback. I was on vacation last week and spent the whole time working on my new house. I'm so tired, I can't wait to go back to work. If you knew my work environment, you would be surprised to hear me say that. Anyway, here are my replies to chapters 6 & 7:

YMKA: I'm glad you enjoyed the scene as Willow showed Tara around her lair. I think stern Tara is always sexy. Although, pretty much any kind of Tara is sexy to me. I thought the flower line might be a little too sappy, but I liked it.

I hope you're not still reading Chapter 7, but if you are, I hope you're enjoying it. Thanks for reading and commenting.

Artemis: It would be no fun to write this story and not include that super-sized laser. I thought we needed some back story on why Tara was such a good liar. Her constantly re-inventing herself to gain her father's attention, seemed like it might work out well. I'm glad to know it did.

You Mom has good taste if she thinks Lucy Diamond is hot!!

Gardening is just so much more fun when someone helps you, isn't it? I sought out that fic challenge and the beginning of Chapter 7 certainly does apply. I might have to take a stab at writing something for it.

Thanks so much for reading and leaving feedback. I hope the last few weeks have gotten much less hectic for you. Thanks again!

Irene: Mi amiga! Como estas?

Your feedback is almost as long as my update. So now everyone knows what your coke with crushed ice comment means.

NOTE TO ALL KITTENS: Go read Irene's new fic, "My Innermost Dreams." It will certainly be worth your time!!!

You live on I Love Tara Lane. What a coincidence. I live on I Love Tara's Breasts Drive. It's curvy and we have two slopes and a nice valley. Okay I'm done.

You have a knack for spotting the little things I like to throw in. I thought it was a very Willow-y move for her to try to hide her super laser with her very petite jacket. I'm glad that worked for you.

You'll just have to chill about Wyoming. I'm starting to worry that with all the build up you've given it, it just won't be funny at all.

Irene - the Spanish Florist. I think you need a new avatar. I, too, lack the elusive green thumb. All of my flowers and bushes are struggling in my new yard. I'm giving up and hiring a gardener.

I can tell you for certain that the person who shared her positive energy theory with you, went throught a number of "flat tires" before she finally got the message. I'm glad it is working for you.

Erasure's song - I've been wracking my brain to figure out where to put it. I'll find a place - somehow. Thanks for the words.

I must shamefully admit to not knowing there was a second verse to 'The Tigger Song.' Thank you for sharing that!

Me smutty...I think my mind was just pre-occupied from having beta'd a rather smut-filled fic right before writing this chapter.

Those Hibiscus & Carnations were just for you, my dear!!!! :flower

That 'spray with water' line from Tara so reminds me of her. She knows just how to tease Willow to get what she wants. I could just picture, in my head, a dumb-struck Willow standing up to reveal her hiding place.

You are so right about love scenes. I struggled with this one because it is hard to try and make them read differently than what you've written before. Each NG installment has two major love scenes, so that's a lot of sex to write and keep interesting for the reader. I think that's why I take the time to describe where their hands are, how their bodies are moving in relation to each other, etc...because if it's visual enough for the reader, then, hopefully it won't be boring.

As always, many thanks for your amazing words of inspiration and your lovely detailed feedback. Blessings & Light, my friend!!!

LQ: Those Wyoming(ings) :confused and their darn attitudes!! More about them later. Thanks for continuing to read.

witchydebie: You're welcome. Thanks for reading!

Lonewolf22: How delightful to see you again. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I would never yell at you...only nudge you a little bit to see the movie when you can. I'm thrilled to know the love scene was both hot and romantic. That's what I was striving for. Thanks again!

Trom DeGrey: I worried about the "Do you love me?" scene with our girls. On the movie commentary, the director talks about putting it in because she was having trouble with Amy's, "I love you" sounding believable. I don't think Kittens would ever doubt Tara saying "I love you," to Willow, but I still think the scene works as originally scripted. Plus, they do share those three important words a bit later on in the scene.

Hijinks is an excellent Scooby Doo reference. :clap Thank you for including it!

Angst is ahead and as I've been adding to most every scene in the movie, I am naturally going to add to the angst level. At least we all know a happy ending will prevail, but the ride is about to get kinda bumpy. Stay tuned. Thanks for reading and commenting.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 1:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

Yet another discovery in the Fic section I don't regret making. You've taken a new and wholly original turn with everyone's favorite characters, and your writing's so vivid! I hope you do continue this.

:bow

-Sol-

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. - Chapter 8
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:43 pm 

A few quick replies before the next chapter:

Irene: How are you coming with that new avatar, my Spanish florist? Are your flowers wilting yet? So I'm a gentlewoman - that's lovely. Thank you, my friend.

Soluna89: Welcome! I'm always excited to discover a new reader. Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully you will continue to enjoy the story.

Please note that the wonderful lyrics to "A Little Respect" belong to the very talented Erasure.

Chapter 8

After spending the majority of the night, and well into the next morning making love, Willow and Tara decided they needed an evening out on the town. Of course, given Willow’s reputation, their choices for where to go were severely limited.

They drove for about a half hour, crossing over the city line and into the next county as well. Their non-stop talking for the first twenty minutes faded into a comfortable silence. Tara rested her left hand just above Willow’s right knee. While driving, Willow periodically stole quick glances to her right; her gaze occasionally catching Tara’s, and then, they both would smile. The radio played softly until Willow heard a tune she couldn’t resist and turned up the volume.

Willow tapped her fingers against the steering wheel, just slightly out of rhythm with the snappy music. Tara smiled at Willow’s childlike excitement, and then, brought her right hand up to cover her gaping mouth as Willow started to sing.

“I try to discover…
A little something to make me sweeter…”

Willow stuck out her bottom lip in to a full blown pout. Tara resisted the urge to capture the pouty bottom lip with her own mouth.

“Oh baby refrain from breaking my heart…”

Willow looked over at Tara and sang the next line.

“I’m so in love with you…”

Then, Willow turned back to watch the road but continued singing.

“I’ll be forever blue…
That you give me no reason…
Why you’re making me work so hard…
That you give me no…
That you give me no…
That you give me no…
That you give me no…soul…
I hear you calling….
Oh baby please…
Give a little respect…
To me”

Willow’s voice raised an octave on the last two words and went a bit flat, but if Tara minded at all, it wasn’t evident from the way her face was beaming.

Willow stopped the car at a red light. She reached under her seat and pulled out a dull, red, thin, cylinder shaped object. She held it in her left hand and used it as a microphone, turning to face Tara, so she could continue her serenade.

“And if I should falter…
Would you open your arms out to me…”

Tara moved her arms in to a gesture of an open embrace causing Willow to smile.

“We could make love not war…”

Willow arched her eyebrow as she sang the line and received an equally sexy leer from Tara.

“And live at peace with our hearts…
I’m so in love with you…”

Willow held her right hand over her heart.

“I’ll be forever blue…
What religion or reason…
Could drive a man to forsake his love…
Don’t you tell me no…
Don’t you tell me no…
Don’t you tell me no…
Don’t you tell me no…soul…
I hear you calling…
Oh baby please…
Give a little respect…
To me”

Willow’s flat note this time was drowned out from a car horn blowing behind them. Willow gave the man an evil glare in her rearview mirror. She handed Tara her make shift microphone and stepped on the gas.

“Some people just don’t appreciated good music,” Willow sneered.

“I thought it was beautiful, sweetie,” Tara said proudly.

Tara twirled the item in her hands and looked down to read the word printed on the side. Her eyes bulged as her brain processed the letters.

“Um, Will…honey…why do you have dynamite in your car?” she asked matter-of-factly.

“Huh?” Willow looked over at the explosive stick. “Uh…no reason,” she said sheepishly and turned back to look at the road. “Oh look…we’re here,” she said relieved, stopping the car and putting it in park.

Tara leaned over and carefully set the volatile object on the back seat. She sat up and through the front windshield read the name on the red neon sign above the door to the concrete building.

“Bandits?” she raised her eyebrows and smirked at Willow.

“Well, we can’t exactly go to a place called Cops,” Willow got out of the car and hurried around to open Tara’s car door. Willow offered Tara her hand as she got out of the car.

“Thank you,” Tara held on to Willow’s hand as she closed her door. They both walked toward the entrance of the club.

“Heck, my guys won’t even listen to a song by ‘The Police’,” Willow remarked.

Willow held open the front door and followed behind Tara. The atmosphere inside the bar didn’t quite live up to the place’s name. The front room was fairly well lit. The oak bar ran the length of the wall on the left side of the room. A pair of guys sat watching the horse races on the television mounted to the ceiling behind the bar. There were a scattering of tables throughout the room, with a few booths along the walls.

Most of the tables were empty except for a trio of guy’s playing cards at one of them. Along the wall directly in front of them were a few video machines. A woman with short, dirty-blonde hair vigorously worked the controls of the Ms. Pac Man machine. On the same wall was an open doorway in to a dimmer lit room. Music drifted out from that room, though Tara couldn’t quite make out the name of the song.

“Do you come here a lot?” Tara asked Willow.

“Nah…hardly ever,” Willow shook her head.

“Hey, Willow!” two guys said in unison as they came out of the rest room on the right and made their way back to the bar.

Willow made a frowny face, but Tara just smiled and kissed her tenderly on the cheek. They crossed the room and approached the bar. The bartender had a rugged face, with sandy brown hair and sideburns like Elvis. He smiled big when he saw Willow.

“Howdy, Willow!” he said with a noticeable Southern accent.

“Hey, Snowman!” Willow returned the smile and leaned over to look behind the bar. “How’s Fred?”

“Oh, you know, that ole’ coon dog…just as lively as ever,” the bartender replied.

Willow motioned for Tara to look over the bar. When Tara did, she saw a scraggly hound dog sprawled out on the floor. Tara also noticed, behind the bar, a map of the United States. There was a big red X across the state of Wyoming. She was about to inquire about it when Snowman interrupted.

“You want your usual, Will?” he asked.

“Sure,” she blushed and looked at Tara.

“Not a regular, huh?” Tara teased squeezing Willow’s hand tighter.

“Your lady friend here…family?” Snowman asked even though he knew she must be to be here with Willow.

“Oh…she’s an expert thief, Snowman,” Willow gazed into Tara’s endless blue eyes. “She stole my heart the moment I saw her.”

It was Tara’s turn to blush. She lowered her head and let her long blonde hair fall half way across her face. Willow pulled the mane of hair back over Tara’s left shoulder and kissed her lover’s cheek.

“What can I get ya, darlin’?” Snowman asked Tara.

“What’s your usual?” Tara asked Willow.

“Ginger Ale,” Willow replied. “Hard liquor makes me kind of spazzy.”

“Ginger Ale would be great,” Tara told Snowman.

“Coming right up, ladies,” he went off to fix their drinks.

Willow and Tara turned around and leaned with their backs against the bar.

“So…is everyone in here as notorious as you?” Tara whispered in Willow’s left ear.

“Let’s see,” Willow motioned first to the two guys at the end of the bar watching TV. “Those are the Gorch Brothers. They’re horse thieves,” Willow informed her. “The lady at the video game is Maggie Walsh. She’s a scientist…into illegal cloning.”

Tara watched the angry woman slap the side of the machine. She then fished around in her lab coat pocket and pulled out a roll of quarters.

Tara turned her attention to the trio of men playing cards. From this angle, she recognized one of the guys to be Xander. She heard a man with an English accent ask Xander, “Do you have any…Jacks?”

“Go fish, E-man,” Xander exclaimed.

Willow continued her round of point out the perpetrator. “The British guy with Xander is Ethan Rayne. He’s a con artist.”

No sooner had the words left Willow’s mouth, than Tara noticed the man slip a card out of his sleeve on to the top of the deck he was drawing from.

“Got what I wanted!” he revealed the Jack to Xander. “Bloody lucky.”

“Yeah…lucky,” Xander skeptically shook his head.

Willow then pointed out the remaining occupant at the table. “The guy who looks like Jack Tripper from ‘Three’s Company’…that’s Ted Buchanan. He’s into identity theft and computer tampering.”

“So…this is what you evil masterminds do on a Saturday night?” Tara picked up the drink Snowman had brought and took a sip.

“Well, we don’t have cable…except for Ted, but I think his is an illegal hook up…so we have to make our own fun,” Willow said playfully.

“I can think of something fun,” Tara purred and leaned in closer to whisper in Willow’s ear.

The redhead’s eyes flew open wide. “You ready to go?” she grabbed Tara’s hand and pulled her toward the exit.

“Hey ladies,” Xander blocked their hasty departure.

“Hey Xander…we we’re just leaving,” Willow informed him while Tara just waved hello.

“You just got here,” he said absently and turned them both back toward the bar. “Besides, Snowman will be disappointed if you don’t try again.”

“Not tonight, Xander,” Willow protested.

“Come on, Will,” he pushed. “You’re bound to get it one of these times.”

“Get what?” Tara’s interest was piqued though she was more than a little annoyed that Xander had interrupted their plans.

“Willow here can name all of the state capitals in less than a minute,” Snowman informed Tara.

“Except for one,” Xander interjected.

“Okay, Xander,” Willow’s face was starting to turn red and she spoke through clenched teeth.

“She has a bit of trouble with Wyoming,” Snowman continued to enlighten Tara.

“It’s Cheyenne,” Tara offered immediately knowing the answer.

“She can’t never remember it,” Snowman said.

“I know what it is, I just choose to block it out,” Willow’s ire was raised.

“Her former lady friend resided there,” Snowman continued to fill in the blanks for Tara, who felt both amused and sympathetic for Willow.

“Cordelia Chase – the cattle queen of Cheyenne, Wyoming,” Xander’s eyes sparkled with mischief.

“Thank you, Xander,” Willow’s glare threw daggers at her best friend.

“What happened?” Tara’s curiosity over shadowed her sympathy, though she did rub Willow’s arm in a reassuring manner.

“Cordelia won the Miss Sirloin Shank pageant and Willow refused to ride a horse alongside of her in the parade,” Xander recalled the event.

“So she dumped her,” Snowman added.

“Are you both finished? They aren’t horses…they’re giant arm biting monsters,” Willow shivered at the thought of the beasts.

“Aw, honey, are you afraid of horses?” Tara asked sincerely concerned.

“Bad pony experience…when she was six,” Xander interjected again.

“Which was all your fault,” Willow said poking him in the chest with her finger.

“Ow!” he backed up a few steps.

“If you hadn’t pinned the tail on the pony, instead of on the paper donkey, he wouldn’t have tried to bite my hand off,” Willow fumed.

“I was blindfolded and dizzy from spinning around,” he defended himself.

Tara watched their playful banter, which couldn’t conceal their obvious affection for each other. She felt a twinge of jealousy. Not because she thought Willow might be attracted to Xander…because…hello…Willow’s gay. She felt left out because she had never had a similar kind of sisterly relationship with anyone. Out of all the Scooby’s, she was closest to Faith. But Tara had been keeping so many secrets, about herself, she realized that even Faith didn’t really know her.

Tara knew she should call Buffy to let her know she was okay. But this time with Willow was too precious. She wasn’t ready to let anyone interrupt it for her right now. Including Xander.

“Come on,” Tara took Willow by the hand and led her toward the bar’s exit.

“Where are you going?” Xander asked, taken back by Tara’s sudden move.

“Riding lessons,” Tara leered over her shoulder at Willow who instantly understood her meaning and smiled her approval.

“Kinda dark to go riding,” Xander posed to Snowman, who just laughed and cleared Willow and Tara’s glasses off the bar.

They got as far as the car before Tara pinned Willow up against the passenger side door and planted a fiery kiss on Willow’s lips. Tara maneuvered her thigh in between Willow’s legs. When she rubbed her thigh against Willow’s well inflamed center, Willow responded by deepening their kiss even more. The public environment was the only thing preventing them from ripping off each other’s clothes and doing it on the hood of Willow’s classic Cadillac.

Willow broke their kiss rather abruptly.

“Home…quickly,” she said almost out of breath.

Tara nodded. Willow opened the passenger door and slid across the seat to the driver’s side. As Tara got in, Willow couldn’t resist one more passionate kiss before starting the car and spinning her wheels out of the parking lot.

From the driver’s seat of her yellow Dodge Dart, Anya had witnessed Willow and Tara’s lust-filled interlude. The Vengeance Demon fumed as she had watched her date from a few weeks ago lasciviously behavior with the blonde woman.

She slammed her car door and muttered to herself,” I just got out of a relationship…my ass,” Anya entered the club and went straight to the bar.

“Let me use your phone, Frosty,” she demanded.

“Anya, for the last time…it’s Snowman…not Frosty,” he corrected putting the phone up on the bar.

“Whatever,” she dialed a number and waited.

A sleepy Faith staggered out of her room to answer the ringing phone in the hallway. She picked up the receiver and in a grouchy voice said, “Scooby’s…Faith here.”

“I know where your friend is,” Anya spoke from her end of the phone.

Faith was suddenly wide awake and ready to listen.

Faith was running around the Scooby house like a maniac. She had just hung up the phone after getting her first real tip on where Willow may be holding Tara. She banged loudly on both Kendra’s and Buffy’s bedroom doors, screeching for them both to get up. Then, she ran into her room to get dressed.

Buffy opened her door and appeared in the doorway in her pink baby doll pajamas. She rubbed her sleepy eyes and while yawning managed to say, “What’s up?”

Faith dashed by Buffy. Her plaid leather skirt was on sideways and opened at the zipper. She had on the white wife-beater she had been sleeping in and one white athletic sock on her left foot. The other sock was in her hand. After pounding on Kendra’s door again, she raised her right leg and put on her other sock.

“I got a lead on Tara,” she told Buffy.

A feeling of dread washed immediately over Buffy. All of the color drained from her face and she stood there just staring at Faith.

“Get ready!” Faith said eagerly, pounding on Kendra’s door again. “Get off the boy, Kendra, and let’s move!”

Buffy disappeared back in to her bedroom and closed the door. She picked up her cell phone and immediately dialed Tara’s number.

“Pick up! Pick up! Pick up!” she willed, but the phone just kept ringing. She left another message and begrudgingly got dressed.

Faith sat on the side of her bed lacing up her combat boots. She picked up her cell phone, from the night stand, and speed dialed a number.

“Yeah?” a groggy Larry answered on the second ring.

“Put on your ruby slippers, Dorothy, and get your ass over here,” Faith commanded and hung up the phone without waiting for his reply.

When Faith exited the bedroom, she found Buffy in the hallway fully dressed and chewing on the fingernails of her right hand. Kendra was sitting on the chair, in the hallway, catching a cat nap. Her gun sat on her lap. She was basically dressed, though her blouse was mis-buttoned.

“Let’s roll,” Faith ordered heading down the stairs to get the car and wait for Larry.

Faith turned off the headlights of the car about five hundred yards before she pulled up to the darkened warehouse. She parked a little way down the street, then turned around to brief her team.

“Okay, guys…follow your DAPHNE code,” Faith instructed.

“What in the name of Siegfried and Roy is a DAPHNE code?” Larry asked baffled.

Faith shot an expectant look at both Kendra and Buffy.

“Don’ git nabbed,” Kendra said listlessly.

“Accessories are useful,” Buffy pulled her gun out of her purse.

“Punch ‘em low,” Kendra rolled her eyes.

“Handcuffs are your friend,” Buffy said enthusiastically.

“Never eat beans before a stake out,” Kendra added.

“Evil must die!” Buffy concluded the mantra.

Larry looked at the trio of girl’s like they all had three heads. He finally said, “Can we go now?”

The group exited the car and snuck up to the back door of Willow’s lair. There was a giant padlock securing the door. Faith pointed the barrel of her semi-automatic weapon at the lock. Larry stepped forward. He pulled a small laser out of the inside pocket of his flack jacket. He aimed it at the lock and turned on the beam, which began to melt through the metal on the lock.

“You know, this thing is fabulous for unsightly hair removal,” he whispered. “Like an annoying moustache problem,” he looked at Faith.

“Shut up,” Faith spat, continuing to check the perimeter of the building for members of Willow’s gang.

The padlock fell open and Larry removed it, and then, carefully opened the door as quietly as he could. The quartet entered the dimly lit building and ran down a narrow corridor.

In an interior room, Xander sat around a table with four of Willow’s team. Each guy had two or three cards in front of him. The bespectacled man, named Wesley, turned the handle on the cylinder full of round balls. He pulled out one of the balls and announced, “B7.”

“Bingo!” Xander raised both arms in the air. “I am the God of Bingo,” he proclaimed.

Behind him, a red police light flashed and a siren began to alarm.

“Breach,” he turned and said seriously to the group, who hurriedly exited the room to get in to position.

Faith led her crew through a series of rooms, careful to check around corners and in the dark shadows. They ended up in a large room that held three seven hundred pound laundry dryers. Faith held up her hand for them to stop. She listened intently for a moment. There was nothing but silence.

Finally, she spoke. “Do you hear that?”

“Hear wat?” Kendra asked not hearing a peep.

Suddenly, the lights came on and the sound of guns loading and locking rang through the quiet room.

“Fuck!” Faith swore.

Willow’s team surrounded the infiltrators. They had their weapons aimed and ready to fire, if necessary.

“Drop ‘em,” Xander ordered, briefly making eye contact with Buffy, while his team moved in closer to the intruders.

Faith nodded for her squad to comply, but she also used the secret code phrase to tell them to resist if they could, “Like now, Scoobs!”

Kendra made like she was going to drop her gun, but instead she swung it around to catch her guy in the groin.

“Punch ‘em low,” she said, giving the guy an upper cut as he bent over in pain.

Buffy did drop her gun and raised her hands. On the way up, she grabbed the clip from her hair. She whipped around and jammed the metal prongs into the arm of the guy covering her.

“Accessories are useful,” she finished the guy off with two swift blows to his head.

While Faith and Larry each battled their guys, along with Kendra’s help, Buffy saw and opportunity to speak with Xander. He pulled her over behind one of the big dryers.

“What…the hell?” he asked Buffy.

“I couldn’t stop them,” Buffy explained.

“Play any Foosball lately?” he asked casually.

“A little,” she answered equally casual and then turned serious again. “What?”

He just shrugged.

Having disposed of her guy with a blow to the stomach and then a knee to his chin, Faith walked up behind Xander and Buffy.

“What are you doing?” she asked Buffy annoyed.

“Um…nothing,” Buffy clipped Xander across his left cheek with her right hook.

He fell to the floor, out cold, just like the rest of Willow’s gang.

“Let’s go,” Faith said.

“Sorry,” Buffy whispered, stepping over Xander’s frame and following the others out of the room.

They continued to navigate the winding passageways of the intricate warehouse. They passed by a computer room, and then, headed up a ramp. On the wall, they passed the map of the US, with the big X over the state of Wyoming.

Faith pushed open a metal door and entered Willow’s bedroom. Four years of training at the Scooby Academy had not prepared her for what she saw.

Willow was sitting on the side of the bed. She was facing the wall. Her left hand was behind her body, tightly gripping the mattress. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed. Her topless body was not nearly covered by Tara’s plaid tie around her neck. Her legs were draped over Tara’s shoulders.

Tara was kneeling on the floor beside the bed. Her face was deeply buried between Willow’s legs and she was enthusiastically attending to her lover.

Willow opened her eyes and spotted their audience to her left.

“Oh fuck!” she exclaimed, sitting up to grab the sheet to cover both her and Tara.

“You like that, baby?” Tara replied, going right back to work, oblivious to their company.

“Baby,” Willow lifted Tara’s head from her most intimate spot.

Tara looked like a deer caught in headlights. Her eyes met Faith first, and then Buffy, Kendra and Larry in succession. Willow’s essence glistened all around her open mouth. She brought her left hand up to wipe away the evidence. Her move only caused more shock, as she revealed the pair of emerald covered handcuffs secured around her left wrist and Willow’s right wrist.

“Handcuffs are your friend,” Buffy whispered under her breath.

Tara spoke the first and only words that came to her mind.

“It’s not what you think!”

TBC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:53 am 
8. Vixen

I think 'Oh fuck' about covers it...
So that is the secret about Wyoming huh? Nice!
This was truly the best way to let them find out.
Great update! Please dont make us wait again :bow

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:19 am 
5. Willowhand

You are brilliant!!! You have managed to make the "rescue" of the movie even funnier and unexplainible!!!

Quote:
“Handcuffs are your friend,” Buffy whispered under her breath.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol You are my hero! You have also really taken the movie and made it your own story. Bravo!

I can't wait for the next update...

Quote:
“Where are you going?” Xander asked, taken back by Tara’s sudden move.

“Riding lessons,” Tara leered over her shoulder at Willow who instantly understood her meaning and smiled her approval.

“Kinda dark to go riding,” Xander posed to Snowman, who just laughed and cleared Willow and Tara’s glasses off the bar.

Priceless! (side note: Thank Goodness someone finally explained the bad birthday party/ pony incident!)

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:02 am 
23. Volumey Text

This is a great story.

I haven't seen D.E.B.S but I was able to follow it.

I liked the S.C.O.O.B.Y.S thinking that Willow was meeting Anya for nefarious purposes, but it being a blind date.

Actually it seems Willow is really misunderstood. She's a bit like Hissing Sid in the Captain Beaky stories.

The ending was :lol

I wander how Tara's going to explain it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:01 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
*blushes* *gulps* How many updates did I miss? Sorry, sorry. And yes, I was still thinking about the scene on the plane back in chapter 5, even though my vacation memories have faded and what relaxation I got out of that weekend break had been cruelly washed away by RL. So, fb by chapter.

[hr]
Chapter 6

Lovely progression of the new relationship. Ahhh, the first hints of falling deeply in love. The getting to know you talks. And the coy sexual banter.
Quote:
“The most notorious criminal of the 21st century…sleeps with an adorable little kitten,” Tara waved the animal in the air.

“Well…not yet,” Willow peeked around the wardrobe to look at Tara. “But it’s looking good so far,” she said playfully.

I love the recurring weapons theme, the death ray :lol and both Willow and Tara taking off their guns in this chapter. I mean ... death rays! And the poignancy of Tara placing her gun next to Willow's on the bedstand, it's a reminder that they're fighting on different sides still.

How lovely is the gardening? I love gardening. Of course the generous UST that gardening inspires. Teehee.

In other news. I'm liking this Faith. She is responsible and a good leader, I dread to think what her reaction will be when the 'affair' is revealed. And Buffy's dilemma continues. I ask myself what I'd do in her shoes and honestly? I don't think it'll be much different.

[hr]
Chapter 7

HOT! HOT! HOT! Scalding! What did I say about gardening being foreplay and full of innuendos?
Quote:
“You’ve got to push your fingers in deeper,” Willow practically purred in Tara’s left ear, as she plunged Tara’s hands further down in to the soil. “Then, you need to move your fingers around.”

Who would have thought washing hands too? Again with the hotness mammas. :drool

Quote:
Willow knew that no matter what happened for the rest of her life, nothing else would ever compare to the absolute look of love she found in Tara’s eyes.

Deeply in love. And confirmation of their love. I'm wiping tears of joy from my eyes at the tenderness and the certainty of that declaration. Everything outside is forgotten for the time being, I like that you didn't include the S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. or weapons or US maps in this chapter.

[hr]
Chapter 8

Hey, I gotta laugh at Willow singing an off-key love song to the love of her life using a stick of dynamite as pretend microphone. Genius. :lmao That nicely segued to my appreciation of the recurring weapons theme. LOL about the club, guess baddies need somewhere to unwind too.
Quote:
“Do you come here a lot?” Tara asked Willow.

“Nah…hardly ever,” Willow shook her head.

How busted is Willow? :P You put some familiar villains there, it's a welcome return for the Gorch brothers, they hardly ever make an appearance in fics.

Quote:
“Riding lessons,”

Pant, pant, pant! Hot hot hot!

DAPHNE, funny!! Yeah, it's inevitable that faith will discover the new lovers, and of course it'll be in the throes of passion, cos ... writers are evil. :devil.

Recriminations next. Can't wait, and I promise I'll try not to let my fb lapse.
[br]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:53 pm 

Well, I think my reactions ran the gamut on that one. :lol It started off with a sappy grin for your placement of the Erasure song (I like your use of it much better, btw), moved to a laughing fit so raucous I needed my inhaler when I came to the DAPHNE code and ended with a hand over my gaping mouth at the "position" our girls were found in. Well, I didn't cry or pee myself, so I'd say this was a pretty kick-ass update!

Riding lessons.... :lmao

Last edited by Trom DeGrey on Wed Oct 19, 2005 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:23 pm 

Tiggrscorpio: Great update, I really liked the "Evil" hangout, LOL it was really funny, what was also funny is the secret about Wyoming. And I really liked that Willow was showing Tara a part of her world. The bad guys in the bar were really funny too. I really, truly, HATE Anya for snitching on Tara like that, she had no right to do that, I REALLY hope that both Willow and Tara kick her ass for what she did. I can't even begin to imagine how Tara must feel and how she is going to explain everything to Faith and Kendra, I can't imagine how they feel. Although I must say Tiggr, I ABSOLUTELY, LOVE the visual, keep it up. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf22

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 10:11 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Aww, they sang the song together :x I loved the 'Bandits' scene, with Willow well-known to all despite 'hardly ever' coming there, all those minor Buffy characters showing up (Maggie's illegal cloning experiment, I love it), Xander getting done over by Ethan at cards - and of course, it added a reason for Anya to know what Willow was up to, and more to the point, with whom she was up to it. Nice work. Sweet that Willow shared her embarrassing secret with Tara, with regards to Wyoming

As always, I love the Scoobys at work - the DAPHNE code :lol And then showing up just as Tara was 'attending to' Willow, that was hilarious, and a brilliant move: it packed an unexpected laugh into a scene where, otherwise, you really know what's going to happen vis a vis the Scoobys busting in and finding Willow and Tara in a not-exactly villain-and-hostage situation (okay, the handcuffs, but not really...)

By the way, I should mention, I like Larry being kinda gay, as opposed to whatsisname in DEBS - he always bothered me, the way he fixated on Amy in a grr-macho-alpha-male kind of way. The stuff later in the film (after about this point, actually) of him 'allowing' her to be his girlfriend again was pretty uncomfortable for me (maybe just because I overanalyse, but still) - making Larry covertly flaming offsets it with a comedic touch, I much prefer this version.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 12:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

loving this story cant wait to see what happens next :applause :applause :applause

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. - Chapter 8 Replies
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 6:32 pm 

WillowRulez: I don't think there are two more appropriate words for Willow to utter given the...uh...position she and Tara were discovered in. I'm glad you liked the Wyoming joke. More soon. Thanks for reading.

Missocki: Thank you for your kind words. Buffy's line about the handcuffs was too good to pass by. Plus, I had to figure out where to work those handcuffs in to the story, anyway. And yes, Willow's bad pony incident is all Xander's fault...sort of. Thanks for reading and commenting.

justin: Welcome! I'm so glad you like the story. As I have with all Kittens who have not seen the original, I will encourage you to catch D.E.B.S. when you can. It really is a sweet story. I must confess to not knowing Hissing Sid or Captain Beaky, so I'll take your word for it. Thanks for reading and leaving feedback.

watson: No apologies necessary. I'm so far behind in reading fic, so that I can leave feedback, I don't think I'll ever catch up to all the wonderful stories here. It is the highest compliment that you not only remember the plane ride in chapter 5, but that it is still a fond memory.

Weapons...I fear this is all too telling about me...a lovely woman in uniform is so much sexier with a firearm...as long as it's not loaded because they actually scare me. With Tara, I think I just enjoyed the visual of her unstrapping her thigh holster. Yum!

You may like Faith now, but she's about to suggest some things that will make her appear heartless. I have such a soft spot for her though, I'm bound to redeem her in the end.

Gardening on my own (in my new house) hasn't been nearly as...stimulating...as it has for W/T.

Chapter 8 seems to be all about Willow getting busted...from the dynamite in her car that she doesn't even attempt to explain, to her obviously frequent hang out, and then, her uncompromising position in Tara's...well, I was gonna say hands, but mouth is more appropriate. Poor Willow...what a way to go!

"Writers are evil." - Heh! Yes ma'am! You, being a wonderful writer yourself, surely know this first hand. Thanks for catching up and continuing to read!

Trom DeGrey: Oh my, the distress I've caused you. Humble apologies. I wracked my brain about where to put that Erasure song. The scene seemed appropriate, so I'm glad it worked. The DAPHNE code was a last minute gag that I threw in spur of the moment. I'm thrilled you found it amusing. Thanks for your lovely feedback.

Lonewolf22: To me, it was funny to have all these bad ass criminals doing really innocent things, like playing video games. I'm glad you liked it. Tara's explanation is next. Thanks for reading.

Irene: Hello, my dear! So you got your Erasure song...I'm so glad it made you happy. I'm even toying with a reprise of it later on, but I'm not sure it will work, yet.

Glad to hear the Wyoming joke didn't disappoint you. And, I so knew you would comment on that Faith visual. I was just waiting to hear from you about it.

What's this? You violated the DAPHNE code by eating beans...when you were reading about it? That is absolutely freaking hilarious. LMAO!

As always, thank you for your uplifting feedback. Blessings & Light, my friend!

Artemis: I'm not sure Tara is going to be able to get away with saying she caught her suspect, even if she does have Willow in handcuffs. It's probably not gonna fly with the Scooby's, given their state of undress.

Larry had to be gay. I didn't want anyone to think for a second that Tara and Larry had any type of physical relationship. Plus, it's just fun to write him so flaming. Bobby in the movie was a total ass. I get pissed every time I watch the part where he tells Amy to speak. Grrr.

Thanks so much for reading and commenting!

tarawillowfan562: Thank you! More soon!

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. - Chapter 9
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:46 am 

Chapter 9

“It’s not what you think.”

Tara heard the words come out of her mouth but she couldn’t believe she had actually said them. Her brain was processing a million different thoughts and not one of them was providing any relief to the overtly tense situation she found herself in.

It’s not what you think. What else could they think? They probably won’t buy that you’re performing a full cavity search. Since you’re totally naked and, oh yeah, those types of searches aren’t typically conducted with ones tongue.

Tara’s desperate gaze met her lover’s. Willow’s front teeth nervously bit into her bottom lip. She continued to hold the sheet up in her left hand, to shield their intimate position from their audience. Tara knew Willow would follow whatever lead she took, but nothing plausible was coming to mind, to justify their actions.

Tara looked back at Faith, surprised that the girl hand not yet commented.

Oh Goddess, you broke her. She can’t even form words. That look. It’s the same one Dad always wore.

Tara opened her mouth to speak, but Faith spun on her heel and walked briskly out of the room. Larry followed quickly behind the Scooby leader.

“Mi hope da link up was worth it,” Kendra shrugged and followed Larry.

Buffy was the only one left in the room with Willow and Tara. She looked genuinely sorry about what had happened.

“You really…should check your messages,” she advised before heading out of the room as well.

When they were finally alone, Willow dropped the sheet. She removed her legs off of Tara’s shoulders and scooted back, further on to the bed. Her movement stretched out their handcuffed arms in front of both women.

“Guess these were a bad idea,” Willow said almost apologetically.

Tara’s eyes met Willow’s briefly and then looked away. The sadness in them broke Willow’s heart.

“It’s gonna be okay,” Willow tried to sound reassuring even is she herself wasn’t convinced.

“No…it isn’t,” Tara looked at her and answered quietly.

Willow held out her free arm. Tara climbed up on to the bed and embraced her lover. Willow could feel her girl shivering. She ran her hand soothingly up and down Tara’s back. She was relieved to feel Tara relax somewhat.

“What should we do?” Willow asked making it clear that she would support any decision Tara wanted to make.

Tara leaned back from the embrace and sighed heavily. Her free hand moved down to caress the top of Willow’s left thigh.

“I need to go and talk to them,” Tara said solemnly.

“Do you want me to go with you?” Willow’s free hand rested on Tara’s bare chest, directly over her heart.

“Actually…I think you should probably hide…in case they decide to send the Feds…or something,” Tara reasoned.

“Are you gonna be alright?” Willow’s hand moved up to cup Tara’s cheek.

“Yeah,” Tara leaned in to the touch.

“Will…they’re here!” Xander burst in to the bedroom. His left eye was turning a deep shade of purple from where Buffy had socked him. “Oh crap! Naked lesbians,” his eyes bulged and he quickly turned his back to the lovers. “The Scooby’s are here. Not your love Scooby…the others,” his voice was high pitched and nervous.

“Already come and gone, Xander,” Willow said evenly. She remained calm about his intrusion having no more dignity to lose tonight. “Would you wait outside, and then, take Tara back to her house?” she asked her friend.

“Sure thing,” he answered and left as quickly as he had arrived.

Willow reached over to get the keys to the handcuffs off of the nightstand.

“I’m hoping these aren’t a foreshadowing of what’s to come,” she teased only half-kidding as she unlocked the cuff from Tara’s wrist and then her own.

“Will,” Tara’s right hand held her girl by the chin. “You’re not a criminal. I’m gonna make them understand that,” she promised.

“Just be careful,” Willow said before kissing Tara soundly on the mouth.

Tara returned the kiss, matching the love it had been given with. She pulled back and took a long look in to Willow’s radiant eyes, stroking the freckled skin of her cheek.

“I love you, Willow” Tara’s hand ran down Willow’s arm and held her hand tightly within her own.

“I love you too, babe,” Willow held on to Tara’s hand even as she watched her girl move back to get off of the bed.

They held on until the last possible second, fingertips just barely touching, until they were parted. Tara disappeared in to the bathroom, to shower, before having to leave and meet her fate.

Tara stood outside on the front porch of her home. A thousand different scenarios played in her head, on the silent car ride back home, about how this situation was going to unfold. Unfortunately, each script she had mentally created ended very badly. She took a deep breath, steeled her nerves, and opened the door to what she expected might literally be a firing squad.

The living room was bristling with activity as she stood in the open hallway. Larry was in the far corner talking to Mr. Giles. Faith was on the opposite side of the coffee table. Her arms were folded across her chest. She was talking calmly to both Buffy and Kendra, who were both seated on the couch. Ms. Calendar was pacing back and forth, talking out loud to herself. Her assistant, Amy, tried to give her a glass of milk as she passed by, but Ms. Calendar just ignored the offered beverage. She stopped in front of the fireplace and leaned against the mantle, continuing her solitary tirade.

“This…this is not happening,” she said distraught. She caught a glimpse of Tara’s reflection in the mirror above the fireplace. She turned to face her student. Her steely brown eyes left Tara with little doubt that Ms. Calendar had already been fully briefed on the situation.

Everyone in the room turned to look at Tara. Her stomach lurched and for a moment she was sure she would be sick. She fought the feeling and squared her jaw to prepare for what was coming.

“Are you kidding me?” Ms. Calendar jumped right in, her tone terse and unyielding. “We conduct a nationwide manhunt for you…and you’re fucking the suspect!”

Tara winced at the comment but remained silent.

“What did you think this was? A joke!” she continued to fume. “I’ve had my share of the honey pot, Ms. Maclay. Just ask Amy over there.”

“Hrmph!” Amy coughed and turned a deep shade of red as all eyes in the room turned to look at her.

“Oh, dear lord,” Giles took out his handkerchief, removed his glasses and wiped them vigorously.

Ms. Calendar continued without hesitation. “But you, Ms. Maclay…you’ve got some brass cajones. Let’s divert federal resources and man hours, so I can have my collegiate lesbian fling in style,” she mocked.

“It wasn’t a fling,” Tara responded in a tone of controlled anger.

“I hope you’re still kidding,” Ms. Calendar spat and turned to walk back over to the mantle. “Treason…consorting with the enemy…aiding and abetting,” she listed out loud all of Tara’s criminal acts. “I’m gonna be the laughing stock of the entire intelligence community,” she continued more to herself and then, walked back over to Tara. “I am going to send you so far away that luxuries like toilet paper and diet coke will be as a distant dream to you.”

“Ms. Calendar,” Faith’s voice spoke out.

“Is somebody talking to me, because that would be extremely ill advised right now,” Ms. Calendar looked over her shoulder at Faith.

“Ms. Calendar, this infraction is a considerable embarrassment to you and the Academy,” Faith’s eyes met Tara’s momentarily and saw the look of hurt, before moving back to look at Ms. Calendar.

“Have I not been speaking in English,” Ms. Calendar replied sarcastically.

“Well, there is a way we can turn it all around,” Faith approached the school leader.

Tara looked at Faith with surprise. She remained quiet, willing to hear her plan.

“Explain!” Ms. Calendar was all ears.

Faith stood right in front of Tara. Their eyes locked, both gazes unflinching, as Faith revealed her strategy.

“Make Tara Scooby of the year next week at Graduation. Give her the Velma award for outstanding senior,” Faith’s eyes never left Tara’s.

“Nuh won knows wat happened, but us,” Kendra had caught on to where Faith was going with this. She stood up beside Faith. “It don’ do notting to send Tara to Siberia. Yah pride an joy dun busted,” she took a drag on her cigarette.

“Exactly,” Faith folded her arms in front of herself. “So here’s what we’re gonna do. Tomorrow…we’re gonna go to class and we’re gonna report that we rescued Tara from Willow…just in the knick of time,” Faith’s eyes narrowed as she recalled the position she had actually caught Willow and Tara in.

Tara’s expression remained neutral, not revealing the simmering anger beginning to brew inside of her.

“Tara’s gonna act traumatized…but cool,” Faith continued. “And she will go to Prom on Saturday with Larry.”

The effeminate man looked up from playing with his cuticles. He put his right hand on his right hip and looked smugly at Tara.

Tara looked at her former boyfriend briefly and then back to Faith.

“And, she’ll give a speech…,” Faith went on. “…about how she battled Willow and lived to fight another day. And you, Ms. Calendar, will get another feather in your cap. And…we don’t lose a valued member of our team.”

Tara had trouble believing the last phrase was meant with any sincerity, given the way Faith had delivered it through gritted teeth.

“She’s obviously in love with our nemesis,” Ms. Calendar pointed out a potential flaw in Faith’s plan. “How can I make sure she won’t run off again?”

Tara fumed at the conversation going on around her that was so intimately about her, and yet, did not include her.

Faith turned and said, “Well let’s ask her.” She took a step closer to Tara. “The Tara I know wouldn’t sell out her friends and her country over some super villain. The Tara that I know, she must have been brainwashed or something. Maybe Willow was doing some type of experiments with mind control.”

Ms. Calendar liked what she was hearing. She nodded to each remark that Faith made. Tara, on the other hand, took each comment as a slap across the face.

“Because, the Tara that I know, would never, ever, betray us like that,” Faith finished and waited for Tara’s answer.

“Faith,” Tara’s voice was calm but clear. “You don’t know shit!” Tara turned and walked out of the room and up the stairs.

Faith stood dumb-founded. She had given her friend the only way out of this mess that didn’t involve jail time and Tara had rejected the offer. The rest of the room’s occupants looked equally stunned.

“That’s it!” Ms. Calendar snapped. “Bring her in, Mr. Giles. I want that traitor in county lock up within the hour,” she demanded.

“Wait!” Faith pleaded with the school’s commandant. “Just give me twenty-four hours. If I can’t change her mind, I’ll…” Faith trailed off, genuinely distressed at the idea of having to arrest Tara.

“You have until six o’clock tomorrow evening, Ms. Lehane,” Ms. Calendar agreed. “Mr. Giles, place our suspect on round the clock lock down. That’s all,” she finished before she, Amy and Mr. Giles energized out of the room.

The room fell silent. Faith looked angry enough to bend a steel pipe with her bare hands. Kendra sat quietly, puffing on her cigarette. Buffy nervously bit her bottom lip.

“Does this mean I don’t have a Prom date?” Larry asked from his place in the corner.

Faith rolled her eyes and shook her head. She went over to the mantle and pounded on it with her fist. She was trying to think of a way to persuade Tara to listen to her.

“I’m sorry, Faith,” Buffy spoke out. “I tried to get her to leave sooner.”

“What?” Faith asked confused, turning her attention to Buffy. “Wait…” realization washed over Faith. “You knew where she was?”

Buffy’s face paled.

“You let me think that she had been kidnapped…but all the time…you knew,” Faith’s fists clenched in rage. “You can forget about that recommendation,” Faith sneered and left the room to head up the stairs to confront Tara.

Faith didn’t bother knocking when she got to Tara’s bedroom. She burst through the door and slammed it closed behind her. Tara had just finished putting on a clean yellow t-shirt with her jeans. She pulled her long, blonde hair out from the collar of her shirt and let if fall loosely against her back.

“What the hell are you doing, T?” Faith snapped.

“Fuck you, Faith,” Tara stood with her hands on her hips.

“What?” Faith’s temper flared even further.

“That was quite a performance,” Tara stood up to the stronger girl. “I’m sure you got your application for the International Bureau moved to the top of Calendar’s pile,” she spat.

“You think I did that for myself?” Faith asked incredulously.

“You sure as hell didn’t do it for me,” Tara moved past Faith over to her dresser. She opened a drawer, and then, slammed it shut again.

“Do you even know how much trouble you’re in?” Faith turned around to face Tara. “People go to prison for the rest of their lives for committing treason, T.”

“Willow isn’t guilty of anything, so neither am I,” Tara leaned against the edge of her dresser and crossed her arms in front of herself.

“She’s got a rap sheet that says otherwise,” Faith countered.

“I can’t talk to you,” Tara shook her head and wrapped her arms tighter around herself.

“Well, you better talk to someone, or you’re gonna be telling it to a judge,” Faith warned.

Tara stood up and walked out of the room without another word.

“Fuck!” Faith swore and left the room to try to think of another plan.

Tara returned to her room after walking several laps outside around the house. The cool night air had done nothing to help clear her head. She couldn’t think what the best course of action was. Her mind was too pre-occupied with protecting Willow.

She closed her bedroom door and walked over to the desk. She opened the middle drawer and pulled out a file. She opened the cover to reveal a picture of the beautiful redhead, clipped on the inside flap. The file was her notes for the thesis she had been preparing on Willow.

Tara ran her fingers across Willow’s lips on the picture. She closed her eyes and remembered what it was like to have those lips pressed firmly against her own. She wished that Willow was here with her now.

When Tara opened her eyes, there Willow stood.

Tara blinked her eyes a couple of times, and then, rubbed them with her hands. She wanted to make sure the vision standing just inside her open window was real and not some figment of her imagination.

“Hey,” Willow spoke, her hands buried in the back pockets of her jeans.

“Hey,” Tara now knew she was real. “Will, you shouldn’t be here,” she warned.

“I know…but I was worried,” Willow moved further in to the room and frowned as she watched Tara take two steps back, away from her. “I haven’t heard from you.”

“Yeah…well,” Tara sighed heavily. “Things are kind of a mess here.”

“I want to help,” Willow moved forward again and cringed as Tara once more moved back toward her bedroom door.

“You can’t. Please, Willow, you need to leave,” Tara pleaded. She looked to her right at the red button on the wall labeled ‘panic.’ She knew one push of the button would alert the whole house.

“Okay…you come with me,” Willow stopped walking and held out her arm. “We’ll leave together.”

“I can’t,” Tara looked at Willow’s hand. She had to forcibly hold her own arm down to keep it from reaching toward Willow’s.

“Why not?” Willow pressed and took another step toward her love.

“I just…” Tara’s voice trembled as she backed up against the door. There was no more room to retreat.

“Why do you keep moving away from me?” Willow’s tone was a bit harsher than she wanted it to be.

“Because…if I touch you…I won’t be able to do what I know is right,” Tara’s blue eyes met Willow’s concerned green ones.

“What do you have to do?” Willow still didn’t understand.

Tara didn’t speak. She continued to stare at Willow, whose brain quickly processed what her lover was up to.

“You’re gonna turn yourself in,” she confirmed. “No, Tara, you can’t,” Willow closed the distance between them.

As Willow reached her, Tara’s right hand sprung up and pressed the alarm button. A shrilling noise echoed throughout the house, making both girl’s jump.

“It’s the only way, Will,” Tara said sadly. “You have to go now. They’re coming.”

“Why?” Willow’s broken heart was clearly displayed on her face.

“Because I love you so much,” Tara confessed as the door behind her pushed open. She held it closed to give Willow the extra seconds she needed.

Willow leaned forward. Their lips touched briefly before she turned and dashed toward the window. With one last look, Willow leapt out of the window.

Tara moved away from the door. It came crashing inward and Faith entered the room with two guns drawn. Kendra and Buffy were right behind her, both brandishing weapons. Faith moved to the open window and leaned out. She fired two shots outside.

Tara brought a trembling hand up to cover her mouth. She prayed Willow had enough time to get out of firing range.

“She’s gone,” Faith pulled her upper body back in to the room. She looked at Tara and saw how upset she was. “Are you okay?” she asked sincerely.

Tara rubbed her forehead and then covered her eyes with her hand to hide her unshed tears. She nodded her head and tried to compose herself.

Faith motioned for Buffy and Kendra to leave. They both did. Faith set both of her guns down on Tara’s bed. She walked over and without hesitation, embraced Tara.

No longer able to hold back the emotions of the day, Tara let go. Faith held her friend while she cried. She stayed with Tara and comforted her, until Tara fell in to an exhausted sleep.

Willow stood in the living room of her lair. She flicked several buttons on the side of the giant laser and watched the sedate object whirl and hiss to life.

Xander walked in to the room. He kicked over several empty beer bottles sitting on the floor. He looked down at his feet and then back up at Willow. His friend continued to push several buttons on the keypad in front of the laser.

“She thinks I’m not a criminal,” Willow spoke aloud, more than a little drunk. “I’ll show her,” she continued to program the death ray.

“What are you doing?” Xander asked casually.

“Wyoming is toast,” Willow spat, lifting a lever on the side of the keypad.

“Okay,” Xander intervened and pushed the lever back down. He motioned with his head for Willow to join him on the couch.

Willow picked up a half empty bottle of beer and moved over to sit on the sofa.

“Ya know, Will…that thing doesn’t really work,” he sat down next to her.

“Well it would…if I had a crescent wrench…and some plutonium,” Willow growled, sipping her beer and wincing at the taste.

“Hard to find…those pesky crescent wrenches,” he teased.

“She’s going to jail for me,” Willow said in a small voice, looking up sadly at her life long friend.

“Do you love her, Will?” he asked seriously.

“Oh yeah,” Willow nodded her head.

“Then you’ve gotta stop her,” he said simply.

“Right,” Willow agreed and stood up. “Let’s go!”

“Where to?” he asked, also standing up.

“To end this right now,” she said full of resolve.

Xander followed behind as Willow walked toward the front door of the warehouse. He wasn’t sure what his friend had in mind, but he was determined to help, no matter what.

Tara awoke from a restless night of sleeping. She had tossed and turned, plagued by nightmares. She got out of bed and walked over to the door. She opened it and walked out in to the hallway. She saw the door to Faith’s bedroom open and walked over.

Faith had her left leg up on the bed, lacing up her combat boots. She turned when she saw Tara in the doorway and put her foot back down flat on the floor.

“Hey,” Tara said her voice still groggy with sleep.

“Hey, T,” Faith replied.

“I’ll get dressed…and we can go,” Tara said somberly.

“Don’t bother,” Faith answered.

“Huh?” Tara didn’t understand.

“Willow turned herself in last night,” Faith explained. “She’s in jail.

TBC

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:04 am 
2. Floating Rose

Keep going this is an excellant fic. Can't wait for the next update.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 12:44 pm 

*gasp* WILLOW!!!! ARRRRGGHHH!!! :gnome All this self-sacrifice bullshit between these two is starting to get on my nerves. :lol Really interesting break away from the movie. I found Amy's acquiescence to Max's plan in the film entirely believable and in character for her (as the perfect liar) and I think it might have fit with Tara's character as well, but then I realized that having her stand up for both herself and, to an extent, Willow was even more in character for Tara. Once she knows what she wants and sees that she can indeed have it, Tara holds on with both hands. The scene in Tara's bedroom was difficult and I really don't know what either one of them thinks they'll accomplish by going to jail for one another, but I'm interested to see where you take us from here. Great ride, Tiggs!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 3:06 pm 
3. Flaming O

Ho my god i love this tory it's so good keep going i can't wait to read more of it i hope you'll update soon please

It only take a minute to see that someone is special an hour to appreciate and a day to love that person. But it take forever to forget.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:45 pm 
8. Vixen

The things we do for love, hm?
Awesome update! Please update soon again. Like tomorrow ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 7:28 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Wow!
LeatherQueen suggested this story to me ages ago and I'm embarrassed to admit that I didn't start reading it until last night...
Which kinda worked out for me as I had an update waiting for me when I woke up this morning :-D

To take a movie as fun as D.E.B.S and adapt it for our favorite Buffy characters is just awesome. It lets us explore Willow and Tara and play with them a bit and that's what makes these kinds of stories so much fun for me. It lets us focus less on canon/literal/expected paths and characteristics of the two, and more on the essence of Willow and Tara. The stuff that makes us love them, and relate to them, and hope and pray with triple crossed fingers that we will have something like that someday.

I'm really loving the little deviations from the movie!
Not only are they written well, they flesh out the story...well stories. Both this story and also the movie it's adapted from. So much of what is shown on screen are brief glimpses that suggest and hint at possibilities and confirm none. It helps the progression of the story and the relationship.. and they are just yummy to read :party

Can't wait for the next update!
Until then I will just busy myself with reading your other stories. Finished or not, if they are this well put together they will be an excellent read.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:47 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Damn dude. I just read all this in one sitting, and its amAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAzing!!!!

I havent seen the movie (yet) and I, too, would like to wait til the story is done, so I don't have anything ruined.. or so I have an open mind with what's to come and such.

I have to say, though, this story has gotten me back into fanfic and I'm gonna have to make time in my day to read and feedback as much as I can!
*resolve face*

Blarg, I just suck at feedback.. always have. But this really is a top story in my book, and I can't wait to see how it ends!

:D
Ashleigh

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 1:05 am 

Tiggrscorpio: Great update, but I have to say that it was a little sad too. I really LOVE that Willow was there supporting Tara and letting her know that everything would be OK, just great. I have to say that really HATE Ms. Calander, I can't wait till somebody kicks her ass. I also loved how Tara stood up to Faith and told her to basically take that deal and shove it. It was sad to see Tara back away from Willow in order to save her, I understand why but it's still sad. I hate that Willow turned herself in. I can't wait to read more.

Lonewolf22

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:50 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Very cool! We're really getting into S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. as opposed to D.E.B.S. with Buffy characters, it's really interesting to see the new twists and turns the story is taking. Tara's response to Faith, "You don't know shit," just at the moment where Amy caved in and agreed to Max's plan, really had me glued to the screen to see what would happen. It makes sense, of course, we've seen Willow and Tara together more, they've grown closer, and (a lot to do with Willow not actually being a villain) they have far fewer issues to make them insecure at a time like this.

Not to say they don't have any, Tara hitting the panic button was heart-wrenching.

So, Willow gave herself up? I can't wait to see how this pans out.

(Though, I will kind of miss the big pile of money bags with the 'Sorry!' note pinned to it.)

Post subject: Re: New Fic: S.C.O.O.B.Y.S. - Chapter 9 - Replies
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 1:15 pm 

lottagay: Thank you! I promise to keep going until the story is finished. More soon.

Trom DeGrey: You know, I wavered back and forth and up and down and side to side on whether to follow the movie for the scene where Tara must decide to go with Faith's plan or not. In the end, I wanted to show that Tara had decided she doesn't need to lie any more. That, however, doesn't mean she won't lie again. In fact, I'm pretty sure she will, though I haven't written that part yet, so don't quote me. I, too, felt it was in character for the Tara we know to stand up for herself and Willow. I also felt, between her and Willow, she stood the better chance of convincing the authorities of Willow's innocence. Thanks so much for reading and for your feedback.

will: Thank you! More soon.

WillowRulez: Yes, love will sometimes lead us to do very silly things. And, we all know how much Willow and Tara love each other, so it is likely they would take it to the extreme. Sorry my update wasn't the next day. I'm working on it. Thanks for continuing to read.

Cindipitude: Welcome! I'm so excited to hear my little story was recommended. And by LQ, what a sweetie!

This story is somewhat of a departure from the others I have written. The exception being "The Brown Triangle" where I put Willow and Tara in a concentration camp in the middle of WWII. I typically like to keep canon close by and only stray by adding in between scenes or recycling canon scenes for my stories set in the future. Once I figured out that I could keep Willow and Tara's core characteristics, yet fit them into the D.E.B.S. surroundings, I couldn't resist going for it. It's such a fun movie.

Thank you for your kind words about the character development. That means a great deal to me. Back story is vital and, I think, the film would have benefited from including a bit more. The actresses did a good job of conveying their feelings, but since we here don't have the benefit of visually seeing Willow and Tara (though I see them in my head all the time), their internal thoughts and previous history are crucial to understanding their actions.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this story. I hope, if you do get the chance to read some of my other fics that you enjoy them as well.

VixenyTarasHot: Welcome! I'm so delighted to see another new reader. And, you're a D.E.B.S. virgin as well. You're gonna love the film. It's really fun.

I'm thrilled my little story has gotten you reading fanfic again. There are so many talented writers here. You're feedback does not suck. It's lovely and I know the other writers here appreciate you taking the time to leave it as much as I do. Many thanks!

Lonewolf22: I think support was all Willow had to offer Tara given the circumstances. But it was exactly what TAra needed. Ms. Calendar is definitely turning out to be a bigger bitch than the character in the movie. I love 'stand your ground' Tara too. So much has gone wrong in Willow's life, in this story, I don't think she could stand the injustice of seeing Tara go to jail. That is what drove her to turn herself in. Thank you very much for continuing to read. More soon.

Artemis: Hmmm...Tiggr stares intently at the screen. Oh..sorry...I'm just trying to figure out a way to incorporate 'tail sex' in to this story. Let's see...Willow could be a cat burglar in an actual cat suit. :-D Okay, I'm done teasing. I so loved your story.

Anyway...I do think Tara is a lot more secure at this point, than Amy was in the movie, so I thought the diversion would work.

There are so many great scenes in the movie that I haven't been able to sneak in to this story. I liked the money bags too, but my favorite is where Lucy shoots the handcuffs through the window with the crossbow. Janet's face is just priceless.

So yes, Willow is in the big house. Question is, for how long? Thanks so much for continuing to read.

Irene: Hello, my Spanish florist! :flower

Yes, I put Willow in jail. Simmer down, young lady. She's there for a reason. All will be explained soon.

Do you really think Willow would have left on her own? Nope...she had to be forced adn Tara knew it...that's why she hit the panic button.

Someone thinks they have me pegged about our lovebirds. Just because all of my stories have them together by Chapter 2, doesn't mean I'm predictable. :)

You and Faith should just do it and get it over with. :lol

Thank you, my friend, for your lovely words and continued support. More soon, I promise. Blessings & Light!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:29 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
Argh! This type of self-sacrifice only puts them into even more trouble, thought anyone who has fallen deeply, completely, helplessly in love with someone they shouldn't do can understand.

Faith's suggestion is nothing but emotional blackmail for Tara, and only someone who knows Tara well will suggest it. It's like keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

There will be some twists and turns before all is well, I can smell the angst coming around the corner. :P This is getting interesting, please keep up the good work.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGER!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:30 pm 

I just wanted to wish you a

VERY, VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIGGER

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Lonewolf22

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:00 am 

Irene, s82v and Lonewolf22, many thanks for the lovely birthday wishes. I had a really nice day. I promise update goodness in the near future. Thank you again!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:53 pm 

watson: I agree that their self-sacrifice is completely frustrating. Everyone who knows me, knows that I can not prolong any angst. My heart can't take it with these two women. As for Faith...read on. Many thanks for continuing to read and respond.

Chapter 10

Willow sat Indian-style on the multi-stained cot inside her tiny jail cell. The bright orange jumpsuit, from her dream a few weeks earlier, was now her very real wardrobe inside Sunnydale County prison.

Her mind barely registered the heavy-set black woman, in the next cell, humming rather loudly. She stilled her busy brain and smiled slightly as she recognized her fellow prisoner’s catchy tune.

Like Heaven above me…the spy who loved me…is keeping all my secrets safe tonight…

Willow frowned. In her mind, she replayed the scene in Tara’s bedroom. She watched, over and over again as her spy backed away from her. No matter how hard Willow tried to redesign the scenario, Tara’s hand always hit the panic button. Willow’s heart sank each time she pictured that moment.

“Hey, sweetness,” Willow’s neighbor stopped humming and called out to her. “You know, orange ain’t your color.”

“No kidding,” Willow looked up and gave the woman a small smile.

“What you in for, honey?” the woman stood up and walked over to the bars that divided her cell from Willow’s.

“I kidnapped a cop,” Willow answered.

“Now why you want to do a fool thing like that?” the woman shook her round face back and forth.

“Because…she’s the most amazing being I’ve ever met,” Willow said dreamily. “Her hair is the color of wheat…but it feels like pure silk. Her eyes are bluer than sapphires…and they shine like the brightest stars. Her skin is flawless and soft…like a handful of down feathers. Her lips are full...and the taste of them makes me feel sated and thirsty for more. Her smile could light a moonless night…and when she laughs…its deep…and rich…it comes from her soul.”

The woman’s dark brown eyes displayed her understanding.

“Now see…love like that just makes you do the stupid,” she tsked and shook her head again. “Where she at now?”

“Right there,” Willow pointed to the figure now standing just outside of her jail cell.

Tara stood in front of Willow’s cell. She wasn’t dressed in her Scooby uniform. Instead, she wore a pair of black jeans and a long sleeve black top. The unshed tears, shimmering in her eyes, left little doubt that she had heard Willow’s description of herself.

Willow stood up. She and her fellow prisoner turned so they were facing Tara.

“Mmm…mmm…mmm, sugar, that is one fine looking woman,” the prisoner noted before returning to her cot and beginning to hum more softly than before.

“Making friends,” Tara teased, resting both of her hands on the open space in the bars where meals were slid through to the prisoners. The feel of the cold steel made her visibly shiver.

“Never know when you’re gonna need an ally in the big house,” Willow teased back. She moved to stand directly opposite Tara, on her side of the cell. She placed her hands on the metal bars on either side of Tara’s.

“I’m surprised they let you in to see me,” Willow noted, not being able to resist rubbing her thumbs lightly over the back of both of Tara’s hands.

“They didn’t…I snuck out of the house,” Tara said. Willow’s touch sent an entirely different type of shiver through her body. “The desk sergeant outside has a daughter at the Academy. I helped her pass her Gadgets and Gizmo’s class.”

“See…connections are important,” Willow replied, moving both of her hands to entwine her fingers with Tara’s.

Faith appeared at the window on the closed door that led from the hallway back to the row of cells. Willow and Tara were too focused on each other to notice the other Scooby. Faith turned on the intercom button, next to the door, and stood away from the window.

“I tried to get here yesterday but Mr. Giles caught me,” Tara squeezed her and Willow’s enjoined hands even tighter. “He made me polish everyone’s secret decoder rings.”

“What day is it?” Willow continued her playful banter. “You know…they all tend to run together in the joint.”

“It’s Saturday, you goof,” Tara tried to smile but her blue eyes reflected her worry. “Why?”

“Why is it Saturday?” Willow asked confused.

“Why did you turn yourself in?” Tara tried not to sound too harsh, even though she was upset with Willow.

“I couldn’t let you go to jail for me,” Willow released one of Tara’s hands and moved her own hand up to softly caress Tara’s face.

“So, I should let you go to jail for me?” Tara leaned in to Willow’s touch.

“We both know you don’t belong here,” Willow’s finger traced around the blonde’s full lips. Tara couldn’t resist pursing her lips to kiss the digit. “You belong in Art school…in Barcelona…not in some smelly jail cell.”

“I thought you were going to be there with me…selling flowers,” Tara’s free hand played with a strand of Willow’s hair.

“I’ll find you,” Willow promised. “I’ll always find you.”

“Damn, blondie!” the black prisoner spoke out. “You should kiss that girl.”

Tara looked over at the woman and laughed. She looked back at Willow and took a step closer to the cell door. She pressed her face as far as she could through the bars. Willow mirrored her actions. And then, their lips met for a tender kiss.

“It’s going to be okay,” Willow said reassuringly.

“I don’t know what to do, Will,” Tara confessed. “They want me to give this speech tonight…at the Prom.”

“You’re going to a Prom?” Willow asked.

Tara saw a flash of hurt cross Willow’s face. She cringed internally as she felt Willow take a small step back. She held Willow’s hand tighter to keep her nearby.

“I don’t want to go, honey. Calendar is forcing me to read this stupid statement that Faith wrote,” Tara explained.

On the other side of the door, Faith stepped in front of the window again, ready to defend herself. She changed her mind and moved back against the wall, opting to criss cross her arms in front of herself and scowl openly.

Willow looked down, and then, raised her eyes slightly and asked in a small voice, “So…do you…have a date?”

“Larry,” Tara answered rolling her eyes.

“Which one of you is wearing the gown?” Willow joked.

Tara laughed and then said seriously, “Trust me…I’m going to find a way to get you out of here.”

“I do trust you,” Willow said honestly.

They shared a long look at each other before Tara finally spoke.

“I have to go…before they realize I’m missing.”

“Be careful,” Willow warned.

“I will,” Tara promised. “I love you.”

They both leaned forward for another kiss.

“I love you too,” Willow said, holding on to her lover’s hands until the last possible moment, before Tara moved away and disappeared out the back door.

Willow stood for a long time with her forehead resting against one of the metal bars. She wracked her brain for a way out of this mess. She knew her gang could easily break her out of the small town jail. But, she had to make sure Tara was safe before she escaped. She knew the Feds would assume Tara was involved with her plan, so she needed to protect her girl.

As the door to the hallway opened, Willow was about to be handed her answer.

Faith walked with purpose down the hallway. She was dressed in her Scooby uniform and her combat boots echoed throughout the barren corridor. She stopped in front of Willow’s cell and stood with her legs shoulder length apart and her arms crossed in front of her. In her right hand she held a key.

Willow backed away from the door. She eyed Faith carefully, unsure of the girl’s intentions.

“Damn, sugar, you know some hot looking women,” the black prisoner unabashedly raked her eyes over Faith’s form.

Faith ignored the woman’s remarks and continued her staring match with Willow.

“Is there something you want…officer?” Willow asked bored with the pretense.

“Yeah…you and me…we’re gonna have a little chat…privately,” Faith reached behind herself and pulled her handcuffs out of a holster attached to her skirt in the middle of her back. She dangled the cuffs in front of Willow. “I know these aren’t as fancy as the pair you wore before…but they’ll have to do,” she sneered.

Willow’s face flushed with both embarrassment and anger at the private moment this woman had invaded between her and Tara.

“Put your hands through the bars,” Faith directed.

Still cautious, Willow couldn’t help but also be curious. She stepped tentatively forward and put both hands through the open area, where moments before she had held on to Tara’s hands.

Faith quickly fastened the cuffs to each of Willow’s wrists. She reached behind herself again and pulled her gun out of her waistband.

“No funny stuff when I open the door,” she instructed, holding her gun up for Willow to see.

Willow was beginning to think that being alone in a room with just her and Faith, and Faith’s gun, was a pretty bad idea. She pulled her hands back through the open slot, in the cell door, and watched as Faith used her key to open the lock. Faith stepped aside as the door swung outward.

“Move,” Faith motioned with her gun for Willow to exit the cell and walk toward the doorway Faith had come through. Willow moved in the direction indicated. She paused at the door to the hallway and waited for Faith to tell her whether she should open it or not.

Faith reached around Willow and pushed the metal bar downward herself. She opened the door and tapped Willow on the shoulder with the barrel of her gun. Willow walked through the entryway and down the corridor.

“Stop,” Faith ordered when they had reached the door to an interrogation room in the hallway. “Go inside.”

Willow opened the door and stepped in to the room. She had spent several hours in the poorly lit room, the day before, answering questions for the police.

Faith led Willow over to the metal folding chair. She pushed down on Willow’s shoulder for her to sit on the chair. Faith hopped up on the desk and sat facing Willow. She put her gun, and the keys, on top of the desk next to her right thigh.

“What do you want from me?” Willow asked annoyed.

“I want to know your story. I want to know why T trusts you so much,” Faith said.

Willow let out a long breath. She started at the beginning and recounted every detail of her family’s history. Faith listened intently, never showing any emotion or reaction to what she heard. When the redhead had finished, Faith knew what she had to do.

“Stand up,” Faith said jumping down from the desk.

Willow stood as instructed.

“Hold out your arms,” Faith said, pulling out her handcuff key from the holster on her back.

Willow raised her arms and watched as Faith unlocked the cuffs. She still didn’t trust the dark haired Scooby.

“Get undressed,” Faith said putting the cuffs on the desk and peeling her own tank top off over her head.

“What?” Willow asked surprised. “There’s no way…you and me…I love Tara.”

Faith looked at her like she had three heads. “Don’t flatter yourself, Red. You’re not my type,” she said unzipping her leather skirt. “You can’t walk out of here in that orange jumpsuit.”

“Oh,” Willow said a bit embarrassed before she realized what was happening. “Oh! Right,” she unzipped her prison gear and let it fall to the floor.

After exchanging outfits, Willow stood staring at Faith still amazed at the fortunate turn of events.

“You need to hit me,” Faith finally spoke.

“Do what?” Willow asked confused.

“It has to look real…not that you could ever really take me,” Faith’s pride never waned. “So hit me!”

“Okay,” Willow prepared to slug the Scooby.

“Wait!” Faith held up her hands and took a step back. “Don’t break my nose. I’ve got a hot date tonight for the Prom.”

“Right,” Willow prepared again and watched as Faith braced herself.

Willow threw a right hook that connected squarely with Faith’s left cheek. Faith withstood the blow and steeled herself to keep from throwing a return punch.

“Sorry,” Willow apologized shaking her right hand.

“S’okay,” Faith growled. “You hit like a girl.”

“I could hit you again,” Willow said more than a little put out.

“No,” Faith declined feeling the stinging sensation spread throughout her cheek. “One last thing,” Faith picked her gun up off of the desk. She pointed it at Willow and cocked the trigger.

Willow instantly knew she had been set up. The whole charade had been carefully planned to make it look like an escape. Faith had never intended to help her. Her heart sank and all she could think was that she would never again see her beautiful Tara. She locked eyes with Faith and was surprised for a second time that day by the dark haired Scooby.

“If you ever hurt Tara…I will hunt you down and kill you,” Faith warned, before releasing the hammer and handing her gun over to Willow.

“You couldn’t just say good luck,” Willow let out the breath she had been holding and took the gun.

“Good luck,” Faith said evenly.

Willow turned to go, but stopped at the door and spun back around to face Faith.

“Why?” she asked.

“Because I believe in T,” Faith answered honestly.

Willow nodded her head and left the room.

Faith sat back down on top of the desk. She ran through the story, in her head that she intended to tell the desk sergeant. She was surprised when the interrogation room door opened, and even more stunned at who entered.

“What the hell are you doing here?” she asked.

“I came to free Willow,” Buffy answered truthfully. “It looks like somebody beat me to it, though.”

“You really don’t want to graduate…do you, B?” Faith stood up.

“You can shove your recommendation, Faith,” Buffy stood with her hands on her hips.

Faith laughed. She wasn’t laughing at Buffy. She was releasing the tension from the last few days in the only way she could at the moment.

“Did Willow hit you on the head or something?” Buffy asked.

“No…in the face,” Faith answered still smiling.

“It’s turning kind of purple,” Buffy took a closer look at the wound. “It’s gonna clash with your dress.”

“Fuck it,” Faith shrugged.

After a brief pause, Faith asked, “Would you really have let her go?”

“Yeah,” Buffy replied without hesitation.

Faith nodded, and then said, “I’m gonna give you that recommendation, B.”

“Really?” Buffy asked elated.

“Yeah! Scooby’s stick together,” Faith said.

Buffy clapped her hands excitedly as her perfect ponytail swished back and forth. “Should we tell the desk sergeant Willow has escaped?”

“Nah,” Faith leaned back against the edge of the desk. “Let’s give her a head start.”

Willow stopped at the nearest pay phone and dialed Xander’s cell phone. She knew her gang would have abandoned the warehouse, but she wasn’t sure where they had re-grouped.

Xander answered on the second ring, “Hello.”

“Xander, it’s me,” Willow said.

“Willow! What? How? What?” he exclaimed.

“All good questions…but no time to answer,” she spoke hurriedly. “Meet me at Bandits in two hours…and bring something formal for me to wear,” she added.

“Formal?” he questioned.

“Yep…we’re going to the Prom!”

TBC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 2:22 pm 
23. Volumey Text

That was a really good update.

I was :lol when both Faith and Buffy had the idea of breaking Willow out of jail. I guess great minds think alike, or is that fools seldom differ?

I'm not sure that going to the prom is such a good idea. I mean when you're a wanted fugitive a dance full of police women is probably the last place you want to be. Still I guess love makes you do the wacky.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:15 pm 
3. Flaming O

yeahhhhhhh she's out.I love the update,
me too i'm not sure if going to the prom is a good idea but we'll see what happen.Please update soon.

It only take a minute to see that someone is special an hour to appreciate and a day to love that person. But it take forever to forget.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:53 pm 
5. Willowhand

Squee!!!
:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce
:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

Okay, I'm done. Yay Faith and Buffy! :dance

Now it's time for Revealations and :wtkiss and excapes and :wtkiss and paintings and :flower s in Barcelona!!

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next