The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Post subject: Re: Butterfly
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:33 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Quote:
She loves me. She loves me, this sensational woman. This woman I will have to hurt and deceive...

I am so in love with this story very much so, but I can feel the pain rollin off the page,s and I dread the unknown that is coming to tear there hearts apart.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:53 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Oh man. That's totally heartbreaking. And why is Tara's nose bleeding? Nervous habit or something congenitally wrong or did her dad punch her and I missed it? She seems in terrible shape although at least the hot and sexy sex seems to have helped a lot. Their confession of love was well timed and very sweet. I love the way Willow is so fantastically committed.

I have to admit that throughout I kept expecting Buffy to walk in and scream. Glad that wasn't the case. I love the hot-hotness! So well done.

Quote:
On a more personal note: I haven't been able to spend too much time on fan fic lately, but it seems to me that updates and new stories are becoming kind of scarce. It would be a shame if Willow & Tarafic dies out. Come on, it's FUN! I'll promise to better myself if everyone else does the same
And with feedbacking too. :party

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:08 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

It's a cold and wet day and I'm supposed to be working (at home) but when my quick check of updates on DCP revealed an update to Butterfly you couldn't have kept me away with any amount of guilt trips!

Yay! and yay! again. Not only an update, but also one I never saw from back in January, so I had 2 for 1.

The TV show thing was lovely - I thought it was great that Tara was able to enjoy it herself because it obviously gave Willow so much pleasure. the costumes sounded stunning. Did you make them up or were you describing some from an actual production?

The whole telling people they're a couple was sweet, I thought. After all, Willow has been the one hiding their attraction to this point, not Tara.

I really don't like this thing which is haunting Tara, stressing her so much her nose bleeds?! All these hints at a dire childhood and some dreadful secret are causing me stress too. I can't wait for Tara to tell Willow and for them to get rid of whatever it is.

So, so glad to see this fic back on the board. RL can be such a pain sometimes. I can understand both your difficulty (to get to your writing), and also your prompt to everyone to keep writing. I'm so grateful to all those who use their talent and imagination to give us more of W&T, and it's amazing and wonderful that W&T fanfic is still going so many years after the series finished.

Looking forward to more Butterfly.
Thanks
Anne

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:21 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Lovely chapter, and guess what, I've got a theory this time that isn't some dumb sci-fi reference. I'm not sure if anyone else has suggested this - I haven't read all the responses yet - but... could Tara's problem, the secret and bleeding and all that, be singing? Perhaps she's got a fragile voice box, or throat, or something (I know nothing about the ailments of singers), and putting her voice through the stress of quality opera is actually doing damage to her, maybe risking losing her voice. But it's such a beautiful thing for her to do, she's trying to live her dream just once, even at the risk of damaging her voice in the process - and singing with Willow was the basis for their relationship to begin with, and it still such a delight for Tara... is she afraid that Willow won't feel the same about Tara the regular person as she does about Tara the siren-voiced singer? I can see how that'd be a difficult choice for her - if she fears that singing is integral to her relationship with Willow, she's stuck with the choice of either giving up singing, which she loves, and risking losing Willow too, or putting her voice on the line to live out her dream, knowing it can't last forever.

It's interesting too that you're diverging from canon, because honestly I've never thought of this as a fic based in canon. I don't mean that you've been failing in that regard - it's all there, when I think about it - but just that when I read this story, I just think of it as this story, not a story based on something else. The canon elements you've used have blended so seamlessly into the new setting that it just doesn't occur to me that they're not all of one cloth - so I imagine whether you stick to canon or not, my enjoyment of reading this fic will remain the same.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:52 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I don't want to be guilty of bumping but I was just rereading this fic because I remembered the part where W asks T if all the wetness is from her. And I'm reminded (quite impressively) just how gorgeous and sensual this is.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:51 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I don't know why but I was thinking of this fic today. So I reread most of it. It's just one of many that I wish would be updated.

If you're a new kitten and haven't read this, please do.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

well...it's been so long since you posted the last update. I've read it twice already..and if you would like to post the update..then I would be so so glad..

so update?
soon? :blush

:kgeek RC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:13 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Sorry for bumping, but I would REALLY love to see an update to this amazing story.

Pretty please? :kitty

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:28 am 
5. Willowhand

Eeep! Really good story, it needs to be updated now! It's so suspenseful and well-written, and I love how you worked all the characters in!

I am the Queen of Mosquitoes personified, feel my annoying wrath! ~Willow, The Rose

False Euphoria ~~~ Eternity Again

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:47 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I'm bumping this. You know why? Because there are lots of new kittens and new readers and I bet most have never read this. It's wonderful and sensual and beautiful and sexy. Possibly the most sensual story I've ever read. Give it a try.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:01 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

WOW.......

thanks for bumping, justskipit :peace

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Wow, I have seen this story several times before on this site and others and never wanted to read it because of the Opera angle. I gotta say, I was missing out. This is a great love story. It's very much like season 4 of the series. But, the magic has been substituted with opera. Give it a chance... I really enjoyed it :smash .

ps. It totally sucks that it remains unfinished!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:22 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I agree, Justskipit. This story is one of my favourites and though I'm sorry it isn't finished, it's always a pleasure to reread.

I think the opera theme may have put people off, so it's a great idea to bring it to the attention of new readers.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:44 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Wow, this story is just...beautiful.

Deb, you are correct about the sensuality and sexiness. Thanks so much for bumping it. It's really too bad that it will probably never be finished or even updated because it really is quite fantastic in every way, shape and form. Definitely up there in my top 5:-)

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:21 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Deb,

I'm with Shel on this one - this story is radiantly beautiful. The writing is sensuous, luscious, brilliant, amazing.

What an education! What a joy!

Hey, any time you want to bump something up to share with us then please make it happen.

What an exquisite imagination, what extraordinarily gifted writing.

Can't say enough . . . just thanks!

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:18 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Finding it slightly ironic that Deb is getting more thanks for bumping than Really Big Pineapple is for writing. But here is one more thank you JSI for the bumpage. This fic is so amazing that it almost doesn't matter that it is unfinished.

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:39 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

sorry to bump, but it is worth it :blush

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7