The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: (AU): Written In The Stars - 'Does age matter?'
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 6:35 am 
3. Flaming O

OMG come on now that was evil. I love that you know that there is more to a story than to geting str8 into geting them together. I really really do love this fic. Its one ill be reading over and over though the times. Im going though some hard times right now and reading is a way for me to get away and ive reread this one so many times. Thanks, and keep updateing

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:00 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

another great update. cant wait to see what tara does now she nos willow hasnt got a girlfriend!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:05 pm 
5. Willowhand

ohmygodohmygodohmygod! update! yessa!

happy frickin' new year!

seriously, how thrilly giddy am i? thanks, sweetpea.

ain't nothing like a good heart crushing to start the year. willow was awesome with her solid and sure, "at least i know what i want and i'm not afraid to admit it" statement. hot.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:54 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Well, I just hope that by the time Tara gets to Willow, Willow hasn't done something stupid or dangerous or irreparable.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:34 am 
:party :party :party :party
You can't let us like that !
We have to know what happen next and very soon !

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:09 pm 
3. Flaming O

YES!!! UPDATE!! and you once again let us hanging... please dont make us wait so long for the next part :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:19 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

:party Whoo-Hoo Way ta bring in the New Years lol.
:aww Hey but you left us hanging. UPDATE PLEASE lol
MsKittyB

Last edited by MsKittyB on Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:30 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hiya Rose, happy new year!! :beer salud to you too for a great chapter!

Quote:
Tara heard the almost annoying voice of Wesley. “Just my luck.”
When i read this i was like :wtf ALMOST annoying???? I would say sickenly super, ultra, mega, duper ANNOYING. I'm only imagining it and it's like nails on chalkboards for me *cringe*

And then Wesley questioning about her whereabouts and why couldn't someone else take care of Willow :mad :fit2 :angry

Quote:
“And I think I don’t have to explain to you where I’ve been coz we’re not together anymore.”
I was jumping for joy when Tara told him that, i hope he goes away to a very far away land (although England would do) and never comes back. Bye bye Wesley :bigwave

Quote:
After hearing Willow’s painful remarks, Tara was torn between the choice of telling the truth or hurting someone. She saw Willow hurting, but it would hurt Buffy too if she admitted to Willow that she liked her so much, and that the kiss was all she ever wanted.
Ok, i just don't know how Tara can think that Willow is with Buffy when she keeps going after HER, not Buffy!!! Seriously Tara, you need to get a clue :punish

Quote:
“Oh! I’m sorry,” Buffy said, seeing the wrinkle on Tara’s brows. “Faith this is Willow’s friend, Tara. Tara, this is Faith, my girlfriend.”
Ok, hopefully this will do the trick :pray

Can't wait for the next one :pinky

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:14 pm 
9. Gay Now

HI Kittens! :wave I apologize for the delayed replies to your fbs. I think I should start posting on the A Promise to myself thread and write there: "I promise myself to reply right away to the wonderful fbs of the kittens on my fics..." :p Anyway here are some...

JujuDeRoussie: Hi Julia! Congrats on the DIBS! And thanks for giving me the first fb. ;-)

I bet you already knew who's in the kitchen by now. If not, well, you can now read the next installment. I hope you'll enjoy it ;-)

You're very welcome for the update :)

Quote:
Does it mean I have to kneel again and ask for a new update? I can!
/me kneels again, begs, cries, or just asks nicely for a new update... to know what is happening in this kitchen!

Nice try ;-) Really appreciate it... Well, I did update after 29 days, didn't I? :angel

:flower

LesbianJedi87:

Quote:
update update updaaaateeeeeee! there is a god! yay!

There's definitely a God. ;-)

Hey you, welcome back! ;-) (I'm gonna quote you)"It's been like...forever and a day since this updated and since I left feedback" in short... I'm happy to see your hyperish fb again...

Quote:
I can't tell you how pleased I am to see this updated and with the W/T smoochies! I think it made my year to be honest! I knew if I lurked DCP enough this would be bound to be updated soon enough, so thanks for that!

Thank you so much, that was really sweet of you to say that it made your year. I hope the latest chapter made your New Year "happy".

Quote:
If you haven't found a beta any time soon, please let me know and I'd be honored to do so!

Thanks for offering I really appreciate it. I do have one now...

ceridwen: Hola A!

Quote:
Hey, how are you?
Let me just say that i loved the update, even though it was sorta short.
And also, you're pretty evil with that cliffhanger.
Hope to have another update soon

I know that you know how I'm doin' :p But since I'm late at my replies... I'm fine, thanks for asking. And I'm glad that you love the update. "Pretty evil with that cliffhanger?" :shock You know that I'm an :fallen oh well, I think it's not agreeing with me.

tarawillowfan562: Hiya! :wave Thanks again for dropping by, and I'm glad you loved the udpate. Hope you liked the latest one too ;-)

Auriam: Hi! :wave

It's good to know that you like the way how the story goes. I too like the slow torturing pace in a story, as long that there's always some "action", it's okay for me.

Thanks Aurélie ;-)

Willowlover: Hiya! :bigwave Hope everything's great there.

Quote:
OMG *jumps up and down with joy*

I'm so happy to know that you're still excited to see that this fic was updated, thanks sweetie. ;-) And I still can't forget it when you told me , one time, that you went all excite-y when you saw it's updated, and your friends thought you won a lotto or something :p

Quote:
Thank you so much for an update! =) Ive been waiting forever for this. please post again as soon as possible.

You're very welcome, and thanks for dropping by. Well, I've just updated this New Year's Eve, have you already read it? :-D

excentric : First of all, belated Happy Birthday to you! :balloons

Quote:
The only reason I return time and time again was in hope that this story would be updated and would continue.

Thanks. I'm so touched to know that. I'd try my best not to disappoint you (and the others too) ;-)

Quote:
YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE BEST LATE B-DAY PRESENT EVER! THANK YOU!!!!

I'm truly glad to know that :) Pleasure.

sacinema:

Hi! :bigwave I'm happy to see you again here. I always wait for your comments and how you've reacted to it. Coz you always give me an honest criticism and long opinion. I really like that and miss it from time to time.

Quote:
I'm pretty pissed at Tara right now. Sure, this whole thing with Willow is complicated. But she should act like an adult. At least she is 10 years older than Will. And it's the 18 year old who acts responsible and sensible not her. What is she thinking? Not talking to Will the whole night. Telling her the kiss was a mistake. I don't think she has a right to do that to someone who is so much younger than she is. But she did act this way before. The charade she played with Wesley. Pretty lame, too. I wonder what's waiting for her in the kitchen.

I'm really expecting that you'll gonna comment on Tara like that. And I don't blame you, she sure is not "focus" on her feelings. It's scary for Tara too though, coz even if she's nine years older than Willow, she's still capable of making mistakes and acting "foolish". Perhaps Tara's scared... And I think that I could say, when it comes to love, "age doesn't matter", even if you're the one who's older you'll still find yourself fumbling and scared. That's what love do to us ;-) Okay, that's just my opinion.

Quote:
Poor Will. She believes all the lies and secrets Tara keeps from her. How could she not. She must feel pretty lonely right now. I hope she doesn't do anything stupid. She is to young to figure it all out. All the mixed signals Tara is sending. How can she be able to know what really is behing all this.

I know, Willow's in a terrible and disconcerting state. But I think she'll eventually figure it out what to do. And I think you could already find it on the next chapter ;-)

Thank you, and you're welcome. :)

"I think you are such a sweetheart even though you got that twisted mind that is almost sadistic." - A friend, after reading REAL LOVE

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:20 pm 
3. Flaming O

gaaaaaaaaah :thud
do you enjoy teasing people... :eyebrow

update soon. please!...
i love this story anyway if you dont update i can wait.

i hope Willow's not moving away or to Canada

i have a bad habit of bumping up old stories...
shameless self-promotion

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:30 am 
2. Floating Rose

This is just evil... not your writing, but leaving us hanging like that! :happy

Although, please take me calling you evil as a compliment because I mean it as such. It's what keeps me engrossed in reading because I want to know what happens next.

Daddycat mentioned something about where Sebastian was and you replied by saying you didn't know what it meant... I believe it was a reference to Disney's The Little Mermaid (Sebastian was the little crab who broke into song with "Kiss The Girl.") <-- I hope this clears things up a bit, as this is one of my favorite movies. Luckily, Disney's take on the movie is much less grim than Hans Christian Andersen's original storybook version.

Okay- enough about Disney references. I really just wanted to say I hope Tara goes to find Willow now! And I hope when she does, Willow hasn't taken off to visit her brother in Canada.

I love this story and look forward to an update.
Kudos

Ahh... the things we say when we're dumbfounded...
Amber: "Hi I'm Amber... and this is (referring to Adam Busch)...

Me: "I know who he is... (scowling) He's the guy who killed your character."

Amber stifling a chuckle: "This is Adam."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:56 am 
3. Flaming O

Oooh! An update.....an update! :pinky

May I just say......THANK GOD Tara finally knows that
Willow and Buffy are NOT an item.
I certainly hope that she wastes no time in letting Willow know
why she acted the way she did.

Please don't keep us waiting too long for the next
wonderful update.

Shy One
:sigh

MaxMalls - The Web's biggest and best stores

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:46 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Iz there can be more updateyness nao, plz?

See, I love your fic enough to beg for updates in lolcats. That's how much I love it. ((nods solemnly))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:54 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I really like this story. I hope Tara races after Willow and just sweeps her in her arms. I like a good happy ending.
Update soon please. :pray

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:41 pm 
5. Willowhand

OMG THERE WAS ANOTHER POST AND I HAD NO IDEA!!! This was a great update and once agin with the mean cliff hangers! I love this fic. Keep up the good work ambercissism. :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance :dance

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:34 am 
2. Floating Rose

PLEASEEEEE FINISH THIS I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT TARAS GONNA DO NOW THT SHE FOUND OUT THAT BUFFY WASNT WILLOWS GIRLFRIEND

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:38 pm 
2. Floating Rose

EVIL You just stopped on that note! Come on. update!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:47 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Buffy has a girlfriend and her name isn't Willow! Woo and a mighty Hoo! Now can we have Tara talk to Willow so they can live happily ever after... Plllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeee! Pretty please with sugary goodness on top?

I look forward to an update and I have to admit, I hope it is soon as again I say... You are killer with the cliffhangers. We need details on how they come to "fit in each other's lives." Happily ever after we get, but the best part is actually getting there. Clue us in please?!

Ahh... the things we say when we're dumbfounded...
Amber: "Hi I'm Amber... and this is (referring to Adam Busch)...

Me: "I know who he is... (scowling) He's the guy who killed your character."

Amber stifling a chuckle: "This is Adam."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:11 am 
2. Floating Rose

Is there going to be an update to this fic anytime soon?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:03 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

i'm back....temporarily (this rocks getting a bit uncomfortable!)

woohoo for the update. it was fab as usual. will be waiting patiently for the next update as i'm addicted.

Kim xx :pride

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:38 pm 
3. Flaming O

:kitty

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:52 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Please update soon :pray

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:57 pm 
3. Flaming O

Well its been a while since I posted anything but OMG I read it thinking there would be way more done then that and there wasn't and now I'm sitting here wondering what's going on and its strange because the last time I read this I was at work and got in trouble lol well this time i was reading it in class and yelled out OH NO COME ON ALREADY! FUCK!

and my teacher gave me shit lol your fic keeps getting me in trouble lol
but its so damn good ! you have to addddd more its been since like 2005!!!!! that's not fair !

3 years to wait is a long time I think we deserve an update ! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

April ;) and it is my real name :P

""Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret. ""

"Xander" Willow smiles "It's Tara" then she slowly stands and follows the little light whipping around her head ..

Xander looks confused "And ....how long have you known your girlfriends tinkerbell?" He asks with a smile as he follows Willow ...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:37 pm 
3. Flaming O

Would love to see this fabulous story updated.................

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:56 am 
3. Flaming O

Could you please update this fic I've been following it for almost 2 years now because it is such a good fic. Could you pleeeaaassseee update :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:29 am 
3. Flaming O

I just reread this fic and got a frustrated as I did the first time I read it. That is sooooo evil leaving it hanging like that.

Please update?!?!?! :pray

Michelle

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:33 am 
3. Flaming O

:kitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:45 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 1
Omg! You cant just do that! :gnome :gnome

That's like so evil! We need more :wtkiss

I'm gonna cry if you don't update! :cry

This is an amazing story that needs some sort of solid ending, don't leave us hanging :kitty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:28 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:smash i demand an update!!!! :kgeek *waits* :kitty :kitty :kitty

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:01 am 
3. Flaming O

It is the Season afterall you could just gift us an update.... :party

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next