The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: (AU): Written In The Stars - 'Does age matter?'
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:31 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

PLEASE update. PRETTY PLEASE?!?
:pray

Me: Well, go kiss her and find out.

*five seconds later after the smack..*

My friend: Nope. Straight.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:01 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Oooookay, I say good job on the story this far. But trying to make it seem like Buffy and Willow were get together (HOW RUDE!!!!!!!!!!!)? I mean they would make a cute-ish couple, but NO where near as perfect as the W/T relationship. UPDATE SOONish.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:22 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Ok, I need an update... Can I have an update? pretty please? :kgeek

My Heart Draws a Dream
True Colors of Love
A Crazy Little Thing Called Mutation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

oh come on please please :kitty

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:54 am 
4. Extra Flamey

(Tapping fingers on computer desk, trying to be patient.) Ohhhhhhhhh, come on plz!!!! Update soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray I want Tara and Willow smoochies and them to be together. (On hands and knees begging and pleading) PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:46 pm 
3. Flaming O

Just caught up on this fic! Where have you gone!! We need updates! x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:36 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Update pretty please :D :D :D
:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Post subject: definitely needs bumpind up
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:37 pm 
2. Floating Rose

:tumble

where has everyone gone off to?! :paranoid

formerly nothingtosay.Shameless Self Promotion
i have a bad habit of bumping up REALLY OLD UNFINISHED stories....sorry in advance.
Looking for Beta

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:24 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I really like this story, i will wait the up date...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:40 am 
3. Flaming O

Happy New Year!!!
*taps foot waiting*
I've been waiting forever for a new update...
*pouts*
Where's the Update? I'm all angsty and depressed because I wanna know what happened.
Will Tara ever get her head on straight and agree with her heart?
Will Willow ever get Her girl?
Will Anya have to smack Tara to make her see whats infront of her?
Will Buffy ever get an A on a math test?
Wait...

Anxiously Waiting
~J
:kgeek

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:12 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

omg please update please please pretty please

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 5:56 am 
3. Flaming O

Omg, I just finished read and there is no update yet..

Come on, update.
:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

You can't do that with us...

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATEEEEE
:pray :pray :pray
:kgeek :kgeek

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:09 am 
3. Flaming O

update, another update anywhere? :tumble

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 am 
2. Floating Rose

:shock Wow it's been a lil more than a year that i ask for an update ! ! ! :sob :sob
Please please begging i crave for an update :aww
:pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:28 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm with the crowd here. We should have some indication of whether this is a work that'll never be finished or if you plan on updating it one of these days. It's been long enough that I actually have to re-read it entirely to see if I missed anything during the 3-4 years I haven't been here, but if it's to never be finished, maybe I'm better off not doing that, right? =/

So, please? Is life going to prevent you from giving us a happy ending? *hopeful eyes*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:48 pm 
9. Gay Now

TO: jay/wt4evr, sweet_southern_sex_kitten, leanne534, katjetson, JustSkipIt, Auriam, em317, MsKittyB, ceridwen, nothingtosay, bookworm_willow1, Shy One, thiswomanswork, love_2003, Willowlover, willow4tara08, player_4_life, bookworm_willow1, kimmy_s, Shadowygirl, Animism, amber addict, Gimpgirl, MelCar19, funky, excentric, tacoda13, Nue, tacoda13, willow_tara_always, deviantART, uuhhHHH_ditto, Blue_Night2010, Vamp_Willz, WolfDragonGod, taysla, Gimpgirl, Krokador

Thank you guys/kittens for your patience and wonderful feedbacks. I'm sorry that it took me almost two years to update. I'm not promising anything, coz I hate promises, but I'll try my best to continue this story. Please bear with my English, coz it's been ages also since I wrote (in English). I've asked ceridwen to help me with the editing though, so that the update would be "readable" to you guys. But if you think you have some constructive criticism, just let me know...

Oh, and before I forgot, Muchos gracias ceridwen!

I'll try to reply on your individual fbs, but first, I'll give you what all you guys been asking for:

[center]Chapter 19 [/center]

“Tara? Hello? Are you okay?”

Tara was snatched from her thoughts, as she felt a hand touch her arm. “Oh, w-wha…?” and realized that Buffy and Faith were staring at her.

“Are you alright?” She heard Buffy ask and saw that Buffy’s hand was still touching her arm.

“I’m sorry I’m just tired and lack sleep”, she reasoned as she felt a bit embarrassed about losing her composure in front of these teenagers. However, she needed to clarify this little information. “I’m sorry. Did you just say, girlfriend?” she turned to Buffy and asked her. She received a proud smile and nod from Buffy.

“Yup.” Buffy returned. “Well, it’s good to see you. Bye!”

“Oh. Umm… you too. Bye.” was Tara’s awkward reply, as her eyes followed the two teenagers walk out of the Espresso Pump holding each other’s hands.

Tara just stared at her coffee on the table and furrowed her brows. As her shock subsided and she realized who Faith really was, Tara stood up, ignored the coffee in front of her and ran out of the Espresso Pump.

“Are you sure about this?” Sheila asked her daughter for the third time since this morning. “You’re not that strong yet, and the doctor strongly advised that you take a full rest, and…”

“Mom, I know you mean well,” Willow interrupted her mother, as she continued to put clothes in the suitcase on her bed. “It’s just that…”

“What?! That I’m not capable of taking care of you!” Sheila snapped.

“No! It isn’t like that.” Willow replied. “I just thought this would be a good time to stay with dad for a while, since I’m on sick leave at school and the Christmas Holiday is nearing, and…”

“And what?” Sheila asked, pressuring Willow for a more convincing reason why she needs to go to New York.

“And I miss him.”

The last sentence made Sheila speechless.

It was all Willow needed to say, to convince her mom. She knew she had hurt her, and never intended to do that, however, she had no choice, but to lie. Ever since her parents got divorced, she had always been with Sheila. There had been several times when Ira tried to invite her to stay with him for a holiday, but Willow always refused. She hated that her dad left her mom for another woman, and had promised herself that she wouldn’t talk to him again. But right now, she saw this as an opportunity to reconcile with him and to escape from someone.

Tara arrived at the Magic Box on time for closing. She was so overwhelmed with the idea of Willow not being committed, that she didn’t even notice the worried look on Wesley’s face until…

“Tara…” Wesley’s voice snatched her from her reverie.

“Oh, h-hey Wes.” she said, sheepishly. “What’s up?”

“Tara, I just received a call from London,” Wesley was saying, as he approached Tara. “They just took my father to the hospital.”

“Oh my, gosh, is he alright? What happened?” Tara asked worriedly. Though Wesley had been annoying her for the past months, and the only thing that was on her mind was to get rid of him, it was completely the opposite of what she felt towards Wesley’s family. Tara had been in London many times and she had already established a good relationship with the Wyndam-Pryce’s.

“My father had a heart attack.” Wesley answered.

“Oh Wesley, I’m sorry to hear that,” Tara said with genuine concern, and gave him a hug. “Is he gonna be alright?”

“We don’t know yet,” he said, as he proved to lock Tara in his arms.

Feeling that Wesley was taking advantage of the situation, Tara pushed him right away and pretended that she had to sneeze.

“Oh, poor Anthony, I wish there was something I could do for him.” Tara commented, remembering the old man.

“Well, there’s actually something I’d like to ask you.” Wesley said. “I’m going to London and I want you to come with me.” He ordered, as if Tara was still his.

“What?! Are you insane?” Tara replied, irritated. “In case you forgot, I’m not your girlfriend anymore.”

“I’m aware of that, but… my mother wants you to come too.” He said. “Mother begged me to take you to London. She said that it might help father to recover quickly, if he sees us both.”

“Wes, I adore your parents, I really do,” Tara was trying to point out, “But I cannot come to London anymore and pretend that nothing has changed, and…”

“Of course you still can.” Wesley interrupted. “You’re still welcome there, Tara.”

“W-what are you saying?” Tara asked suspiciously. But Wesley just grinned at her. Suddenly, it dawned on her that Wesley was hiding something. “Y-you haven’t told them yet?!”

“No. Because this is just temporary,” was Wesley’s arrogant reply.

“Arrrrgh!” She grumbled, and walked towards the door. But Wesley got hold of her arm right away.

“Tara, let me explain.” Wesley said, holding Tara’s arm possessively. “I didn’t tell them, because I don’t want my father to worry. We all know that he has a weak heart.” He said, “And we all know that he’s very fond of you.” He added, infusing Tara with a guilty conscience.

“Alright!” Tara yielded. She was not just angry with Wesley, but with herself too. She was angry for being so weak. And she admitted to herself that she didn’t have the heart to refuse Wesley’s parents. “But on one condition.”

“Anything.” Wesley said confidently.

“This is the last time I’m going to London with you,” Tara started, careful of every word she was saying “and since we can’t tell your father the truth, at least tell your mother that we’re not a couple anymore.”

“Alright.” Wesley agreed and released Tara’s arm.

Still overwhelmed about what happened that day, Tara tossed and turned in bed all night. She was happy... and looking forward to talk to Willow in the morning and tell her that she’s wanted her ever since she came back to Sunnydale. She knew that she had to make up for all the shortcomings and ‘heartaches’ that she caused Willow, and she would do anything to gain Willow’s trust and love… On the other hand, she dreaded travelling to London with Wesley. But she told herself that she was doing this for Anthony Wyndam-Pryce and Wesley would never bother her anymore. That’s why she agreed with him. After this trip, she could freely date Willow without hurting anybody. She would officially be ‘the ex-girlfriend of Wesley Wyndam-Pryce’.

At nine o’clock, Tara was already standing in front of the Rosenberg’s house. She had with her a pack of Oreo cookies as a peace offering to Willow. She knew it was a pathetic way to bribe Willow, but she would take her chances. She rang the doorbell once, and waited for the door to open. After a few seconds, she heard the locks turning. Her heart hammered. She felt like a teenager going on a date for the first time. She managed to smile and compose herself before the door opened, but all her excitement subsided when she saw Sheila standing there.

“Good morning Tara!” Sheila greeted her with a smile. “It’s so nice to see you again.”

“G-good morning Sheila,” Tara returned, feeling suddenly awkward in Sheila’s presence. “I was just wondering if Willow would like some cookies,” was her alibi as she showed her the pack of Oreos. “Coz s-she was c-craving t-them the other night.”

“Oh, that’s so sweet of you Tara,” Sheila commented, touched by Tara’s sweet gesture. “But I’m afraid she won’t be able to eat those right now.”

Puzzled, Tara began to panic. “What does she mean? Did she find out about the kiss?!”

“I’m sorry, but Willow just left an hour ago,” Sheila filled in, seeing the perplexed look on Tara’s face. “Didn’t she tell you?”

“What?” Tara questioned.

“That she’s going to stay for a while with her dad.”

The excitement on Tara’s face disappeared completely and her brows furrowed in frustration, as she tried to figure out what to say. “Ummm… no, she didn’t.”

“Well, I was also surprised that she went to her dad, coz she doesn’t usually accept his invitations.” Sheila said, innocently. “When Willow’s father found out that she’d had an accident, he said he was coming over. But Willow told him it wasn’t necessary. But then the other night, Willow suddenly decided that she would go there.” Sheila was saying when she suddenly remembered that they were standing by the threshold. “Oh, I’m sorry, please come in.”

“No, it’s alright,” Tara returned. “I just wanted to give this to her,” referring to the cookies. “Do you know at what time she’s coming back today?” Tara asked, expecting that Willow’s father lived nearby.

“Willow is staying in New York until the Christmas Holiday.” Sheila said.

Upon hearing ‘Christmas Holiday’ and ‘New York’, Tara was devastated.

“Oh.” Tara sighed, “I see… umm… well, I guess I better go now.” She said her goodbyes hastily, afraid that Sheila might sense her disappointment. “Damn it!” she expressed, when she was half way to the Magic Box, noticing she was still holding the cookies that she was supposed to give to Willow, and frustrated at how things were happening in her life. She always thought she was in control of her emotions, that she could always fix things easily. However, she was failing miserably right now.

“Okay, speak up.” Anya started, as she helped Tara with the dishes. “You’ve been grumpy all day, and I can’t stand it anymore.”

“It’s nothing.” Tara said, avoiding Anya’s eyes.

“Don’t lie to me.” Anya declared.

“Alright,” Tara yielded. She knew how persistent Anya could be when it came to her problems. “You’re so nosy.”

“I know,” Anya retorted, giving Tara a naughty grin. “That’s one of my best qualities.”

“I went to Willow’s house this morning…”

“Well, it’s about time!” Anya expressed and rolled her eyes. “I thought you’d never come into your senses.”

“But she wasn’t there.” Tara sighed, giving Anya a lop-sided grin. “She went to stay with her father in New York, and will probably spend the entire holiday there.”

“And you’re just gonna stand here and do nothing?” Anya returned sarcastically.

“What do you want me to do, go all the way to New York and tell Willow: ‘I’m sorry, I’m such an ass, I just realized that I’m in love with you’?!” Tara retorted, glaring at Anya.

“Well, that’s a good start,” Anya expressed, grinning at her. It always amused her to see Tara all confused and miserable.

“You’re insane.” Tara said.

“Geez, Tara. Chill out.” Anya told her. “I didn’t ask you to do that. All I’m saying is, you could at least call her, and explain-”

“I don’t have her cell phone number.” Tara pointed out.

“Well then, ask her mother!” Anya replied confidently.

“I can’t,” Tara said. “Sheila might get suspicious.”

“Tara, you’re paranoid.” Anya returned. “You’re going to be miserable if you always think like that.”

The truth hit Tara and she was left speechless. Anya was right... again. She was about to say something when… “Tara, I’ve got our tickets now!” Wesley’s voice cut into their conversation like a dagger. And she saw the puzzled look on Anya’s face.

“Are you going to New York?” Anya asked with full of excitement.

“No. We’re going to London.” Wesley said, smiling proudly while waving the airline tickets to Anya.

“Huh?!” Anya expressed, folding her arms and glaring at Tara. “Care to explain to me what’s going on here?”

“Wesley’s father had a heart attack,” Tara started, “and we’re going to visit him.” She said nonchalantly, and sensed Anya’s prying eyes staring at them.

“But why?” Anya asked. “You’re not his girlfriend anymore.”

Wesley was about to answer Anya, but Tara butted in right away, “I’m visiting Anthony as a friend, and not as his son’s girlfriend.” She stated, and glanced at Wesley. “Can I see the tickets?” Tara asked, as they went to the living room, leaving Anya with all the questions that she was dying to ask.

We’ll see about that.” Wesley thought.

TBC

"I think you are such a sweetheart even though you got that twisted mind that is almost sadistic." - A friend, after reading REAL LOVE

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:07 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

yay great update its been ages really but i am so glad that you have updated.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:32 pm 
3. Flaming O

Uowww *dance around the page*

Yeah, that's it baby, Thanks so much for updated.

I love the chapter. :party :party :party

I feel this Wesley will be the BIG problem for Tara. I hope Willow come back after the Holiday..

Thanks again for updated, chica. ;-)

:kitty
Tay.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:26 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for great update-y goodness... I truly hope that Tara manages to foil Wesley's every attempt to force Tara to be his girlfriend or worse... I kinda hope that Tara somehow manages to get hold of Willow's cell phone number and calls her to explain everything...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:36 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Grrrr, please finish soon-ish?

Wesley is so creepy, kinda date-rapist stalker-y *shudder*.

C'mon how cute is androgynous jock-Willow?, and what's wrong with an older woman? Sometimes that's part of the sexy.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:15 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Ah poor Will and Tara. Love the story, update soon-ish?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm 
3. Flaming O

I LOVE THIS STORY!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON :pray :pray . I EXTREMELY DISLIKE WESLEY IN THIS FIC, HIS SO BLANTLY ARROGANT. I SO HOPE THAT WILLOW+TARA FIND EACH OTHER SOON, SO TARA CAN FINALLY TELL WILLOW THAT SHE'S SO VERY MUCH IN LOVE WITH HER AND WANTS TO BE WITH HER. PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:25 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Please SOON! Addicted Now

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:49 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Yeah, an update. And I did miss it until today. Missed that story. Would be so wonderful to see it finished.

Wesley is giving me the creeps. He seems to be more like season 3 Wes. Right when he came to be Buffy's and Faith' watcher. But Tara is insane, too. She shouldn't go with him to London. Even if his parents are wonderful people. I do think he is betraying her. Maybe his mother never said she wanted her to come. Tara is a fool. She hurt Willow so much. Now she has to do the right thing and go to NY. Straight ahead with no redirection via London.

I wonder what will happen if they have to make a stop at NY and a possible delay. Please make Tara searching for Willow. She should totally overcome her proud and ask Sheila for Willow's mobile number.

Thanks again for the update. Hope you'll finish this wonderful story some day. Thanks.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 pm 
3. Flaming O

ty ty ty ty ty i have been waiting so long please more soon :wtkiss

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:15 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I'm seeing a trend here. Two years in between updates. That means I only have to wait for one more year and three months.
I can do that standing in a corner on my head in cat piss if it means that you UPDATE. My god your gonna give me a coronary waiting for this story. Yes, it really is that good. Great job!

NOW PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF WHATEVER YOUR DEITY IS UPDATE!!!!! :gnome

Me: Well, go kiss her and find out.

*five seconds later after the smack..*

My friend: Nope. Straight.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:08 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Damn it! I thought this was an update...*sighs* :sob

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:14 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hey, it's a realy great history, congratulations!

The topic you choose is very interesting, specialy abording such bold perspective in Willow and Tara's relationship, you absolutely got me there

So please don't meke us beg even moro for an update goodness.

;)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:51 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
EEEEE! Please update, o wondrous person!
You can't just leave this amazing story NOW, not when you've gotten all your fans (of which there are many) all het up over Tara kissing Willow :wtkiss (!) :drool and now everything is going wrong.

GRR Wesley! Whenever I see his name I just get this horrible sinking feeling in my tummy. Maybe he can spontaneously combust or something? :pray

-Yellow

"Alternate universes don't stay put. Trying to send him to a specific place is sort of like ... like ... trying to hit a ... puppy, by throwing a live bee at it. Which is a weird image, and you should all just forget it."
-Willow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:46 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
aaaaah! I saw a new post on here and thought it was an update!!!

Update soon,please?

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 426 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next