The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Coming Back (Updated 3/30/06)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 11:47 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

I don't really know what to say, other than wow. I've been staring at my screen for the last five minutes, attempting to process what I've just read, and I'm not even close to being done.
Your writing is absolutely amazing. And no matter how impatient I am for an update, take as long as you need. I can't imagine how hard those last two chapters would have been to write.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 12:49 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

wow, just wow, i was speechless for an entire five minutes and even now im not sure what to say besides wow. its very well written and i wish i could blame my lack of words on that but its not only that, there was such emotion in it. knowing what its like to have given up. very powerful.

:clap :applause :bounce :sob :love :bow

writerfreak :flower

Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:21 am 
17. Mega-Witches

Holy mcfreaking crap, what an update!!!!!!!!! :pinky
This was nice, and long! Just as we hoped it would be. :D Ok so we don't know exactly what Willow and Tara fought about and such, but at least we know what it was like for Willow. The dream Tara had was just...wow. You conyed it perfectly Car. It was absoloutely perfect. This whole update was amazing. Dare I hope that there will be more in the near future? Or are we to wait again for what feel's like an eternity? :P I hope not! And I bet other's think so as well! This story is amazing Car. Just amazing. Keep it up :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:21 am 
17. Mega-Witches

Holy mcfreaking crap, what an update!!!!!!!!! :pinky
This was nice, and long! Just as we hoped it would be. :D Ok so we don't know exactly what Willow and Tara fought about and such, but at least we know what it was like for Willow. The dream Tara had was just...wow. You conyed it perfectly Car. It was absoloutely perfect. This whole update was amazing. Dare I hope that there will be more in the near future? Or are we to wait again for what feel's like an eternity? :P I hope not! And I bet other's think so as well! This story is amazing Car. Just amazing. Keep it up :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:47 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Well, add me to the speechless club! Really, the only thing that comes to mind right now is wow.
I'll probably edit later to add something more coeherent, but for now ... :thud

Your Buffy portrayal is probably one of the best Buffys I've read in fanfiction (and I've been on the kitten for about six years)... no, scratch that, your Buffy is better than the actual Buffy on the show! :clap

And we still don't know what the fight was about :impatient

Ok, so much for being speechless... I'll be back.

Val

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:47 am 
5. Willowhand

Shit! That has really upset me. I think I'll pass on leaving fb until the next chapter.

Caz

"I'm a bloodsucking fiend! Look at my outfit!" Willow - Doppelgangland

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:45 am 
4. Extra Flamey

"All aboard for the speechless train".

Wow. If the updates are going to be this intense, this well-written, this emotionally potent, by all means, take all the time you need.

Not sure that I can be coherent at this point, so for now I'll just say, damn...that was so worth the wait.

Michelle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:42 am 
5. Willowhand

Omg. That last part, Quote: Pausing for a moment to take a deep breath, Buffy looked pointedly at Tara and held her gaze. "That's when she gave up...on you."
This sent me over the edge. I started crying right then. Still have shaky breathing. In other words, Freaking awsome job on this update everything is so intense now. please keep writing I need to see a happy ending for Willow and Tara. Buffy probably needs one as well.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 9:06 am 
10. Troll Hammer

all day long i've been thinking about part 13a and what it must mean and such... i keep thinking that it must be some sort of dream... nightmare might be a better term actually... tara's trip back to sunnydale must have really made an impact to her subconscience and it's letting itself known loud and clear... and now i read part 13b and all becomes clear... i still have to make my head stop spinning to be able to give proper feedback and i can do that later... i just wanted to say that this latest part just blew me away! great job ms car! quoting from everyone a word that must be worn out by now... wow! simply amazing!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:37 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Powerful is an understatement. I'm with everyone else...this is the best portrayal of Buffy that I have ever read...and somehow (even though they were never excessively close in cannon (with the exception of the interchange between them when Buffy confessed about spike)) Tara and Buffy's closeness in this fic seems to just fit. It's very believable.

I loved the update...and the fact that it was lengthy. :D hopefully we won't have to wait months for the next installment? I don't think my wee little heart could take it if we did have to wait.

xoxo
Emms :peace

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:47 pm 
19. Yummy Face

:thud :bow :clap

I'm kinda speechless.

Wow!

Thank you - that was amazing. :bow

Hugs
Jeanne

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 5:45 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Well, I'm all caught up and yay for being caught up, but boo for the last update. Was kinda sad... but yay for an iddy bit of angst. Angst is good, it keeps the intrigue tree growing!

I have to say, and I know I'm gunna word this like a monkey, but.... you seem to have found your flow of writing and your particular style of this fic. It fits better and you seem to be more comfortable with the way it's going. If you get me? Do you get me?... I don't even bloody get me!

But that's just my opinion, of course... and I'm certainly no writing expert. See, I worded it like a total monkey!

Oh well, it is 2am. :grin

I hope you're alright, Car. Keep it going. :flower

Gem xx

"Who gets the toaster for that one?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 6:59 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Oh my God. My heart is racing. This story is amazing, and your writing of it is beutifully done. Wow. This was an amazing update. I reeeeeeally want to know what happened. Please don't keep us all waiting for tooooo long. I don't think my heart can take it. I have a palpitation, you know? Well I'm going to go and torture myself by rereading this whole thing.

Stacey

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:32 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Car,
As I said, I had a deadly busy week. So I didn't get to comments on part a in time. First off, I guessed dream (just ask Watty) but I must say that I really really love the poetry of it. It's a fantastic update. I actually wasn't terribly confused about it, given that it's pretty darn straightforward. My wife always tells me that what's important about a dream isn't what happens or what you think but how you feel about it. So how did Tara feel? Hysterical. Afraid. etc. very important. Now I know that everyone else pretty much loved the formatting. I'll tell you that I didn't. And honestly, the why is kind of a compliment. It's not that I think it didn't fit; I just think it wasn't necessary at all. The piece was powerful on it's own. To put in the colors and fonts was as if you didn't think that it could stand. It could and did and honestly, I'd love to see an alternative version of it without the color. Seriously, it would be powerful.

Part b. Two major observations. First is that this Buffy is very very far from cannon Buffy. I mean when did cannon Buffy ever support her friends in this way? Take care of them? Make tea or hot chocolate? Hold them while they (or she) cried. Man, this Buffy is great.

Second is that I honestly can't even think of a single thing that the fight could have been about. Ok, I can think of one thing but it's not kitten legal. I have to believe that whatever it is is something small that got blown totally out of proportion and then they couldn't put the toothpaste back in the tube (or something). Anyway, the grief and pain is palpable and fantastic.

Thanks for the good update. We'll be waiting for more.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:24 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Car :party
I'm so happy to see this fic continuing. Ch.13 (both bits) was powerful stuff... I honestly thought Tara was cracking up, and I'm still concerned for her mental/ emotional stability... Buffy, in this scene, is very brave (that sort of emotional confrontational stuff is my worst nightmare) and very caring ... her anger, at the end, at being caught in the middle was such a real thing. Strong emotion seems to be infectious... after doing what she could to see her friends through their crises (plural sp.?) it's not surprising she has her own emotional meltdown.

So, Car... do they all work it out, help each other, make their bonds even stronger? Can't wait to see what you do.

BTW, I haven't failed to notice that we STILL !!!!! don't know what it was all about! :smash (I don't handle frustration well)

Anne

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 10:23 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Tara had a bad dream :cry, this I can understand. What I can't understand is why a break-up would cause such weird nightmares? Probably the reason I'll never make a good psych :lol. Buffy is doing double-duty here, getting to console both Willow and Tara, that must be hard. Buffy is really being nice here.

The last line is sort of strange:
Quote:
"That's when she gave up...on you."
Well, appearantly that changed sometime after July-10 and before their current meeting since there was no 'given up' to be seen. Which is a Good Thing of course.

Hmm.. jun-15 till july-10 is quite a lot of days to wait some reply from the woman you love(d). Giving up after some time is wise, but Willow still has something she calls a 'Tara journal' which is somewhat worrying. After all, she hadn't had contact with Tara for MONTHS... how long do you waste your life away by waiting for something?? (reminds me a bit about Tara in Debra's Y'all sequel with the hard to remember title). For some reason the image of Willow waiting for Tara's mail/reply each day, expecting it... sticks to me the most.

I'm going with the guess that their 'fight' started with something fairly small and got blown waaaaay out of proportion. The best way to do that is NOT talking to each other, which Tara did fine. Chances are good they could have solved their differences (if there actually ARE any) just talking to each other. So why didn't Tara want to speak to Willow at all? That is still a strange decision in my mind.

Tara's nightmares, feelings with all the sobbing almost makes it sound like something very bad happened to Willow. Does make me worry about Tara state of mind, such a reaction is a bit extreme. This entire chapter is intense indeed, I tend to look for explanations in such situations.. must have been well written then :-)

I can easily imagine Buffy's first response to Willow's call "is that all" :). Both Willow and Tara view whatever their original argument was about as something much bigger than it probably should be. Now all Buffy has to do is get them together and lock them in a single room or such :P

I wonder how asleep Willow stays when she hears Tara cry, hmm...:wave

Good to see this story update, muchos questions remain :-)

Grimmy

Last edited by grimlock72 on Sun Apr 02, 2006 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 4:54 pm 
9. Gay Now

Oooh. Your story has me rivited, on the edge of my chair. I am so tense. What do you mean willow "gave up on Tara". Good lord - what happened in that conversation that hurt them both so terribly? I just can't think of something that willow could say that would make Tara cut off all contact for a year. Lord. It' has to be huge and now I *have* to find out!

Plus, you made me actually cry like real tears with tissues and nose blowing.

Please let them kiss and make up and everything be ok?

db

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:25 pm 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

You may have noticed that I like to pick my favourite line and quote it. This is it:
Quote:
It's easy to find people to laugh with; it's even easier to find people to fight with. But if we can find just one person to cry with -- really cry with -- well, that's just rare.

Amazingly well written characters, and dialogue, and action, and...

I loved this fic during my lurking days, and was always sad that it stopped for so long. I am so pleased that it is back, and with such renewed vision and vigour. Lovely stuff...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:32 pm 
8. Vixen

Ohmy, this is so intense. They are all hurting so much and there is so much to work through.... that's why I hope you'll update soon again! A little angst each day is goodie ;)
I really enjoyed Tara opening up to Buffy and likewise. :smash

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:36 pm 
5. Willowhand

whatthefuck! :miff oh man I cant even begin to think straight. I read this too in one sitting. WHOA!
good lord your good.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:03 pm 
8. Vixen

Is it normal for a reader to get so emotionally involved with a character's feelings? The chill down my spine, the most unpleasant feeling of a lump in my throat, the tear trailing down my own face, the numbness in the pit of my stomach...is that supposed to happen? I guess it is, when you read something so well written.
I am completely ignorant when it comes to commenting on the art of writing, but I can acknowledge what your writing makes me feel...and to summarize in one word: it moves me. It is palpable, Carleen: the pain, the angst, the guilt, the fear of the consequences even if they patch things up, everything... :paranoid

Allow me to spend a few minutes on your Buffy. And she's so clearly yours because there was nothing like that in the Buffy from the series: she was never constant like that, and while in the show I was always alternating between liking her and wanting to smack her, it is really comforting to really be able to "count on her" if you know what I mean. Guess what I'm trying to say, even if it doesn't make any sense at all, is that in a sea of angst and insecurity, she represents reliability. Thanks for that.

Wow. You MUST update soon. This is too overwhelming to bear for too long. Please? Besides, we poor kittens need some kind of comfort after all the tension you've put us through. Thanks again for an amazingly well written chapter and a great story. What a great surprise to come home to after a wonderful honeymoon.

Karinna.

Last edited by Kaia on Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:54 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Phew!

That is a roller coaster ride!

I hope W/T will work things out very soon because I can not take much more of this. I really want to know what the fight is about now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:05 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

WOW :thud

what an update, that was BRILL!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:30 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Wow... this is just amazing. The depth of feeling, the intricacies of the psyches... no-one will ever be able to say you didn't give this story everything it deserved.

I'm going to just go with the first thing that occurred to me from this chapter, which is: Buffy is the paragon of friends. Even when she couldn't take anymore and had to vent her frustration at being 'monkey-in-the-middle' - ye gods, who wouldn't? And yet here she is, doing everything she can to help Tara, even though she's been through this before, and it's obvious that it hurt her deeply to do it, and will again. But she just doesn't have it in her to walk away - and she observes Tara's caring nature with wonder, as if it's something she doesn't share? Far from being the often-self-absorbed teenager of canon, this Buffy is as selfless as they come. When she was momentarily angry at fate in general, for Tara not having the memories she has of Willow, it's as if she'd be willing to give Tara her own memories, just to make that little bit of life right.

As for Tara herself, she's clearly been dealing with some major grief over her separation from Willow. Whatever happened between the two of them, it seems like in deciding to keep her promise and meet Willow now, she's mentally put on hold everything that was in turmoil inside her - she had the plan, 'go to meet Willow', and now that that's done, everything else has to be let back out. And she doesn't know how to deal with it - nightmare or no, she was seriously distraught when she woke up, and her holding Willow's photo was heartbreaking. She's scared, she blames herself - she needs to hear Willow forgive her, and to tell Willow that she in turn is forgiven, yet what happened between them obviously hurt her so much that she's scared to even touch it.

I'm still curious about The Argument, but not so much about what it began as, as how it escalated. It's good that Tara's getting Willow's side from Buffy - she'll be able to stay calm enough to tell her - and I hope one way or the other, Willow gets Tara's side too.

This is a heck of a chapter, and to think, it's still not over...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 9:43 am 
23. Volumey Text

The last three updates have been, in order, great, bizarre and intense.

I like the way you're writing Buffy. She seems a lot more caring than the cannon version. Am I right in thinking she's not the slayer in this story? If so then maybe it's due to not having the "destined to fight the forces of darkness on her own" thing that lets her spend more time caring about her friends.

Buffy said that Willow had given up on Tara but things like the Tara journal and the fact Willow refused to see anyone else suggest this wasn't completely the case. It shows she did still have some faith in Tara, if only the hope of their planned reunion and the chance to see each other again.

It's probably an understatement to say they have a lot to work through before they can start thinking happy couply thoughts.

Looking forward to the next part

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 5:37 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Wow, what an emotional update. I love Tara and Buffy talking, even though they didn't let us in on what the fight was about. I really like it when Tara and Buff are friends in fic, and this was just great to read.

And I'm dying to know to know what the fight was about. I just can't imagine.

Can't wait for more.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:57 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
I've been thinking. Uh-oh, you say. Bathroom cozy enough? you tease. Tough, I say. It's a hard burden to bear, to be witness to my idiosyncracies, I point out.

With another collaborative series under way, and updates to so many quality fics appearing almost on a daily basis, I've been thinking about writing and the different writers on Pens. I'm not comparing writing styles because I don't know how to do that. Nor do I want to start categorizing "good" or "not so good" writers. I was thinking about what makes us write. None of us are making a living from this, there are as many reasons for writing as there are usernames on the board; yet I believe there is one commonality ... that we like doing it. Take away the enjoyment of writing and there's no point writing. My point is, if a writer is invested in a particular fic or chapter, it shows. It really does.

Fresh on my mind is also Katharyn's comment over on Sidestep, where she explained why she took 8,000 words to describe a scene that some writers might condense into 2 sentences. The reason is she enjoys writing about the lives of her characters. I could sense the pleasure, the love and care she has for her characters, and it's all because she enjoys writing about them. I'll leave any further thoughts about Katharyn's observation in her thread; why am I even bringing this up in your thread? Because I find the same with your writing ... you are enjoying it. Yes it's frustrating and a hard slog and sometimes you just can't get motivated (not to mention all those RL knocks that you've had to overcome during the course of this chapter -- enough to break anyone), but I say this from having been privileged enough to be involved in this fic, that you find pleasure writing it and it translates to a majestic and beautiful chapter ... your readers get that. They really do.

Craft. You put so much love and care into this fic -- the characterizations, the setting, the movement, all the small details, and of course the story ... this chapter unfolds like a play, it is so clear in my mind what is happening. It's like you're carefully crafting some masterpiece, that you want every particle to be just right. The way you presented the dream is masterful ... you didn't seem to be just writing, you were painting the words on my screen. In technicolor. With sound. And I felt the effect as you intended it.

I find it harder to write coherent fb for this chapter, because of its emotional impact and also if I start quoting parts that spoke to me, it'd be a very long post. Some random observations:

The Macbeth references
I got heavy “Out, damned spot! Out, I say!" vibes out of the entire Tara trying to wipe her blood off the picture frame scene. It was intense and I could almost taste the desperation in the air.
Quote:
Tara's eyes moved down to her index finger and she slowly, carefully removed the digit from the glass. An unpleasant shiver ran through her body. The intersecting point of the two cracks was directly over Willow's heart.

gulp. A small detail, but a very powerful image.

Then later
Quote:
Screw your courage to the sticking place

I want a t-shirt that has that printed on it. First Buffy quotes Poe, then the Bard. :lmao I'm getting the classical education that I missed at school here.

Buffy
Several people have commented on how un-like canon!Buffy your Buffy is. How full of compassion she is. How she brings a tea bag and cocoa powder to Tara. How she knows when to mix humor to lighten the dark moments. In other words, the perfect friend. What strikes me is how you've stayed away from making her a clichéd Mary Sue -- she is more big hearted than the Buffy we know (and love or hate), but she isn't a stereotype. Her flirty Buffy face, the sharp chap to bring Tara out of her dream-recollection induced haze, her outburst about
Quote:
Monkey in the middle Buffy

is realistic, but not OTT.

Tara
I get the feeling that she has put herself through the emotional wringer for a year. The guilt that she's been piling on herself has moved away from the mere facts of the argument, it's become so intricately tied into how she feels about Willow, what she wants and fears that she will never have the chance to be with Willow because of what happened with Bob.[sup]1[/sup] It's this fear that caused the dream isn't it? Well partially, cos I'm no expert and i can't say for certain we know about why we dream. Or the reason behind why something happens in a dream.

I'm not saying she's been an emotional wreck that she can't function for the whole year. But I can imagine her thought processes, how the convos with her mom and Donny would have affected her. And most of all, how she would have replayed each email, IM and convo with Willow in her head. By coming back to Sunnydale, and after the happy day she spent with Willow, hopefully she's on her way to working out some of the issues that have been bothering her.
Quote:
"You really love her, don't you?"

"Yes," Tara replied without a moment of hesitation, "I do."

"Tell her, Tara. She needs to hear it from you."

I'm looking forward to this. Tara and Willow need to talk. But you know this already. :-D

Not much Willow in this chapter, yet her presence is omniscent. LOL about her sleeping through an apocalypse, there are people like that. As for the last part, where Buffy recounts to Tara that Willow gave up on her. Whatever terrible depression she suffered, she has obviously recovered somewhat. Again I'm looking forward to learning how bad it was for her, just as I want to know what made her snap out of it.

Smooth
You asked me throughout the writing process about whether the chapter read smoothly, whether one section transitioned well to the next. Yes, yes and yes. There's a lot in those 10k words (13b alone) but everything made sense, every word and phrase flowed smoothly to the next. You don't need to worry;like I have been saying, you're enjoying the writing process, you know your material so well, there are no stops and starts.

Wow, I didn't start out to write this much. This is how impactful your story is, and I'm grateful I get to experience it. Um, I'm not sure how to end, so I'll just stop here, okay?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:16 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow. This chapter had me on an emotional rollercoaster. So intense. I had to recover some time before leaving feedback. Now we know more about Tara's part of the story and a bit of Willow's pain. But still I don't get what happened. What could have been said between Tara and Willow that made everything so bad.

Poor Tara, but I loved how you described her mother's and Donny's reaction to Tara abondoning Willow.

Poor Buffy. She really has the hard part in your story. Beeing a good friend to both isn't easy. But she manages well for now. Caring and loving but also beeing truthful at the right moment. And espacially she isn't the judging type.

Poor Willow. From what Buffy describes she suffered so much during the year without Tara contact. But I don't think she truelly gave up on Tara. I don't know wheather I got the part about the 15th. of July right. Tara was supposed to be there a year earlier? And she didn't show?

The next update will reveal more. And hopefully allow some talking between our two lovebirds.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:04 pm 
17. Mega-Witches

Wow, Car. This was a powerful update. I'm really wowed by how you primed the pump with the dream sequence first and then the next scene with Buffy having a talk with Tara. I can't think of any better way to have introduced the whole post-dream talk, because it was clear from Tara's flailings that it was a traumatic dream but having us readers experience the dream right along with her set the stage beautifully - and alarmingly.

I keep repeating this and saying it in different ways, but yeah - without the dream sequence first we might have been saying "Okay, you had a nightmare, Tara - time to wake up and settle down," but seeing the drama of the nightmare made saying that not even an option.

Anyway! I also have to say about Buffy - she's a great friend in this whole story. And - this is not a but, just an and - I was also surprised and not surprised that she got SO upset with Tara. Surprised because she got physical with Tara and pushed her and Tara fell to the floor, not surprised because being in the middle of something, especially what seems to have been a giant traumatic fight sucks-o-rama.

I can't wait to read the rest of Chapter 13.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:28 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 1
Yeah...ummm...good updates, Car. What Watty said? Uhh...ditto.

-Cam

hehehe. Guess I can't get away with that, huh? Dammit. How 'bout "MY BRAIN HURTS!" I'll stick with my original thought on the dream: I'm confused. So I tried to relook at it and what stood out...the colors. The nice happy pink thoughts: 'You're here,' 'I know you,' 'My Tara,' I need.' And instead of a nice happy pink 'you' at the end of that last sentence, there's a big screeching roadblock of a stopsign-red 'time.'

Trying to figure out what was actually said, and by whom led to the brain-hurting mentioned above, but we know Tara wrote that she needed time, which led to the cessation of the bad words (i.e.: the fight). Unfortunately, rather than talking it through and getting back to the happy pinkness, there was obviously lots of anger on many sides, and everyone throwing out opinions and accusations and the only people not talking were the two who should have been. Of course, just 'cause they weren't talking doesn't mean they weren't thinking...and having left things at the bad hurtful scary red words, it's no frickin' wonder there's nightmare word tornados! THEY. NEED. TO. SPILL. (hence you do :happy ).

Buffy was great in this, but she's still in the middle. As much as I want to know what Willow went through...Tara needs to hear it from the source, methinks. Can Buffy chain them to the bed? Cause that way they have to talk...and afterwards...umm... :D

My brain still hurts. I'm going away now.
-C

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 596 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next