The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Favourite Fan Fictions quotes
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:01 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Hi kittens.
I was thinking about what are your favourite W/T Fan Fiction quotes. I don't think I've never saw a topic about this so a created one. I hope is the right forum.

One of my favourite at this moment is from the last chapter of the Rosenberg Institute by Pipsberg (your fic is one of my favourite):

"Tara, did she break you? Oh my god you've gone into physical shock!"
"Oh Tara, she made you dumb. That's alright; I'll take care of you sweetie."

So....come on kittens don't be shy :blush (ok, in this board NO ONE is shy)...say yours.

Cheers
Giulia :x

Post subject: Re: Favourite Fan Fictions quotes
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:52 pm 
28. Com...plete

a few of my faves...

"Have you ever tried to rhyme ‘embryo?’ It’s not gonna’ happen."~Willow(I think): Unexpected Consequences
Talking about names for she& Tar's baby-to-be...very cute!

“Great and wonderful Zeus, not them too?! Do they put something in the water?”Xander:Start of Forever
Okay, this technically isn't Will& Tara, but it's right after Xander found out Will, Tar, Buffy, and Faith were all gay, so i think it should coutn...and if it doesn't, u can just kill me:-D

"Your my dawg. Lesbians make great dogs because their bitches."
"I am not a bitch!"
"Did you just come out to me?" ~Faith & Tara: When Worlds Collide
once again it's not technically w/t, but it's so cute!!!:)

anyway, just a few i love
p.s.: i love this thread idea!

I hope, we'll have more happy ever after
I hope, we can all live more fearlessly...

~Jas

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 8:14 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

"Praise be to Venus and spare me the penis, Buffy, what in Sappho's name is it?" - AntigoneUnbound, and unfortunately I don't remember which fic it was in.

Context: Buffy is about to tell Willow and Tara something huge (that she wants them to take care of Dawn if anything should happen to her in the coming apocalypse), and she's beating around the bush - so to speak. Willow is the one to say this.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 5:13 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Ahh, I'm liking this.. I have a few big faves! :D

"Well, we usually call it the ‘Wine Me, Dine Me, Sixty-Nine Me’ Festival of Homos, but Lezziepalooza has a nice ring, too."

Willow to be Buffy about Tara's Birthday

[AntigoneUnbound - Gods Serves and Abandoned]

"Upstairs, Willow explained the latest developments to Tara. To say that Tara was relieved was like saying Anya was mildly fond of money." [Lisa of Nine - Unexpected Consequences]

"Perhaps we should ask Anya. She seems to understand a great deal about the transuding of energies.""Only because she’s the Encyclopedia Slutanica of all things orgasmic," Buffy said sarcastically." [ Lisa of Nine - Tears of a Goddess ]

I have many more, but I think I'll stop now.. heh.. last one..

"“Are you sacrificing your tragic fashion sense? Did you run out of goats?” the ex-cheerleader sarcastically asked."
[ Cordelia to Willow about her fashion sense, Fun in Dysfusion, AKA Teddy, from Gaydar, a fic from the 2nd challange]

Peace kittens!

Missing me one place search another,
I stop some where waiting for you

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:42 pm 
28. Com...plete

Okay, I am at my mom's now, & thus have access to many more of my favourite qoutes, so I'm going to add a few more

"Mr Giles seems nice..." Tara said, absently, as she continued to soap the red head's body.
"Well...you know...he's British...they have to be nice...I think its like a rule or something."~I don't remeber what story this is, but it's a cute quote while Will& Tara are bathing eachother, so I imagine it counts...

“I eat on that, you know. “~Sam(W&T's teen daughter): Time Goes On
Sam walked in on Willow and Tar having sex on the dining room tables

Oh, no baby, not like that, I mean, we did but we weren’t, uhm… It wasn’t uhm, we weren’t together as in uhm, you know? It was more uhm, together at the same time, but uhm, not, not as a… Not Dawn and I together, ‘cos, well, I mean eww… Oh, no offence to Dawn, I mean, it’s not that Dawn isn’t uhm… I mean she is, very, but, uhm, not, not to me, because, well, there’s the whole uhm… And, and it would have been like, like uhm… with my little sister which, uhm, yeah, again with the eww. So, uhm, yeah, together, but not together together. Uhm, okay?”~Willow: The Right Decision
Willow explaining a comment to Tara about she and Dawn coming out 'together'

I don't know how it works, but somehow in the crazy life I live this is home - leaning against Tara in a magic shop as an Englishman fixes tea and we prepare to find a magic spell to save the world. Again. ~Willow: Edge: Chapter 4
no explanation necessary:)

“What did you do to her? Why is she speaking in fragments and one syllable words?”~Anya to Tara on Willow: Yesterday’s Tomorrow
Willow and Tara were flirting, and Will went mono-syllabic

“I’ll grab her back…I mean get her back…er watch her back? Shit. Here’s Tara…”~Will: Yesterday's Tommorow
in an attempt to assure Angel that she'll protect Tara, Willow stumbles over her own subconscious...

"Willow, as hard as it is to see you, it’s nowhere near as hard as not seeing you."~Tara: On Second Thought
Will&Tar just broke up(Will choose Oz), and they hadn't seen eachother for awhile, but Tara couldn't bare to be away from Will, even if with her they weren't really together...I think it's really sweet...

"I mean, I know the French call an orgasm ‘la petite mort.’ So what exactly would dying immediately after an orgasm be called? ‘La petite mort as warm-up for la grande honkin’ mort?’"~Will: On Second Thought
Willow& Tar had sex and were then immediately after worrying that werewolf Oz might kill them

"So here we are, all freshly showered, or at least showered within the last three hours, and at least moderately fed, and—oh my gosh—all alone in your room that you share with absolutely no one whatsoever. Whatever shall we do?" Was that even remotely sexy, or funny? Is it a bad idea to try both of those at once, like swing dancing to a Gregorian chant?~Will: On Second Thought
no explanation requied...Will just looking for some love

OK, so I live on the Hellmouth. My first boyfriend turned into a werewolf, mated with another werewolf, and I walked in on them. I’ve fought and killed creatures that would make Vin Diesel pee his pants. And organic chemistry is tougher than I expected. But right now I am just about the luckiest person I know.~Willow: On Second Thought
Will was laying in bed with Tar, being happy (awwwwwe!)

‘God she’s so gorgeous. Look at her sleeping. Eeep! She’s fallen asleep in her clothes. We have to get her undressed. What?
Brain to Willow. Huh? What? We have to undress her.
Willow to brain. WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY? That means I have to touch her. Gulp. Okay we start with her top, the halter. Oh no. Oh please don't do this. Ummmm HER BREAST ARE IN THERE.
Brain to Willow. Get a grip. We can’t let her sleep in those pants. I mean really look at her. They can...what are you doing?
You said to look at her.
Well not like that. What if she wakes up and finds you drooling on her?~Willow& her brain: Growth
Will was over at Tar's after their first date and Tara fell asleep, and Will was trying to figure out how to get tar's close of in a non-perverted way

“Will. I am so sorry you’re hurting. I wish I had something smart and meaningful I could say right here, but that’s not really my department. You got a demon? I’ll slay it. Chocolate cravings? I’m your gal. But when it comes to making you feel better after a lousy day? That’s Tara.” ~Buffy: Yesterday’s Tomorrow: Chap. 31
this probly needs an explanation, but i'm not quite sure how to give one, so i just won't...oh well...

"I just need to hear your name and I crave your kisses, I’m constantly craving your kisses, even while we’re kissing I’m craving more. I need your kisses more than I need oxygen and you know oxygen, it has a way of becoming an issue.” ~Will:The Right Decision: Chap. 32
Pregnant(and thus hormonal) Tara got upset after seeing a list of 'things to do' including kisseing her, and Will attempted to convince her that she needed no convincing to kiss Tara

...okay, I know I said *a few*, but, what can I say, I fill my bedroom and both off my computers and mulitple spirals and many sheets of paper with quotes, so i simply couldn't resist this thread...i'm obsessed with qoutes...thank you so much for creating this thread![/i]

~Jas

Post subject: Fanfic Quotes
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:40 pm 
28. Com...plete

Hey all, as I am a quote junkie, I thought it would be fun to have a thread for people to post favorite fic quotes. (if there's already a thread like this, I appologize).
here's my contribution(for now:) )

~Buffy shook her head slowly. "What makes anybody think he has the right to beat a little girl?"
Willow could only sigh. "Whatever it is, I wish you could stake it and send it back to hell."~Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound

~“Ah, family," Beverly replied knowingly. "Can’t live with ’em, can’t institutionalize ’em against their will unless you have really powerful lawyers."~Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound

~Dawn came and stood next to Tara. "Look at the silly grown-ups," she murmured. "Look at the big bad demon fighters acting developmentally delayed."~As Time Goes By by AntigoneUnbound

~She's like a frightened woodland creature. You can hold your hand out with some food, and invite her to come to you, but don't go crashing into the forest to chase her. You couldn't catch her, and you wouldn't want to.~ As Time Goes By by AntigoneUnbound

~"Ever tried to rhyme embryo? Not gonna happen."~Unexpected Consequences by Lisa Countryman

~"Never knew The Exercist was a tear-jerker."~Unexpected Consequences by Lisa Countryman

~“Welcome back, Wonder Woman.”~Yesterday's Tomorrow by ophelia11

~“See…that’s a big misconception about vengeance. When you think about it, killing sometimes lets a person off too easy. A good vengeance demon values the importance of creative torture.” ~Yesterday's Tomorrow by ophelia11

~”I um…I guess I’m trying to um…make amends?”
“Isn’t that AA?” Tara’s brow furrowed. “Are you drinking now?” ~Yesterday's Tomorrow by ophelia11

~“That was understanding and non-clingy. Good girl!” ~Butterfly by ReallyBigPineapple

hope you join in!

~Jas

Post subject: Re: Fanfic Quotes
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:41 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 1
Excellent thread!

I've been rereading snippygal's Bobby: A Spoof for the nine billionth time, and these are all giggle-inducing gems:

“Whoa! How’d you do that?” Tara asks Buffy. “How’d that girl do that?” Tara whispers to Willow again.

and:

“Buffy! Good for you! Surfing the net. Learning to become technologically independent --”

“Easy there, Will. It’s really not so hard. I don’t get why everyone thinks you’re some big genius. I even figured out how to spam my dad and I’m borderline retarded.”

and especially:

“Do you have any idea what my storyline is?! ‘Violence isn’t the answer?!’ Violence is ALWAYS the answer! What’s the capital of Idaho? Violence! What’s the square root of 276? It’s violence!”

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:46 pm 
28. Com...plete

those are great, expecially the last one:D

I just found a couple quotes from Reunited I forgot to put up before...the second quote's one of the saddest things I've ever read.

"I just said the words 'Oh no' in a very concerned and fearful voice. In human circles that would indicate that I had something further to add. You should all really learn how to read people better."

Tara stood under the oak tree watching Willow as she walked away, out of her life. Tears blurred her vision and her legs threatened to buckle. As the last bit of red disappeared on the horizon Tara sunk against the tree. She looked up into the sky, a warm wind softly blowing across her face. Puffy white clouds floated by and the sun shone. Her life had crumbled, how dare the world continue to turn.

~Jas

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:33 am 
9. Gay Now

Ya know, it's actually sort of funny that this thread just got started, considering that very recently I decided to start making a quote list. I've read so many fan fics, that it's just a waste to not keep the great quotes I read. Here's a few that I have since I just got my list started.

"You can’t just change her beary- sexual preference!" "He didn’t. He removed the oppressive social influences s-so she could find her true inner lesbear."- Willow and Tara, Unexpected Consequences, by Lisa Countryman

"You hurt Tara," Willow said too calmly. "The last one who tried that was a god. I made her regret it." -- Unexpected Consequences by Lisa Countryman

"I don't have time for this. I woke up this morning with my period, I broke my Palm Pilot, I lost my favorite earrings, the girl I'm in love with just kissed me and then freaked out and ran away but instead of going to find her I'm stuck here talking to you, and I know at least fifty ways to make a man sing soprano for life - and I'm not talking about the show on HBO. Do you really want to be messing with me right now?"- Tara in The Truth of Deception, by blameburner

~Sara

Find out in Speak Easy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:58 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 4
I finished up Sassette's "Vignette Series" not too long ago, and they're full of memorable quotes. The one in my sig is probably my favourite, but this one comes in a close second ...

“You’ve been talking to the spiders!” she yelled, pointing a finger at Tara as everything clicked into place for her. The paintings of frogs, talking to herself, her insistence that they needed to build a gingerbread house in the woods …”You know they have eight legs so they can vote six times! You didn’t let them talk you into a vote, did you?”

- Vignette #41, by Sassette

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 9:50 pm 
28. Com...plete

ok, so I'm a little obsessed and thus back with more quotsies.

"It’s like, I wanna be all, ‘I’m here, I’m queer, I lick her a lot, get used to it,’ but—" She stopped suddenly, facial hue matching their high school mascot. "I mean, ‘I like her a lot, get used to it.’ Oh, jeez, I can’t even get my gay pride slogans right."~Willow: On Second Thought by AntigoneUnbound

"And if we have her, we have to have Gabrielle, too. One won’t come without the other."~Will: On Second Thought by AntigoneUnbound

"If I didn't tell you, would that get you here faster?"~Dawn: Coming Back

"It’s just a movie," he whispered. "I’m sure the real demon killed them all and is still possessing the helpless little girl."~Unexpected Consequences by Lisa Countryman

“Reality—now there’s a concept that’s lost most of its meaning for me lately," Buffy laughed hollowly. ~Gods Served And Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound

"Oh. OK. So, I guess I now have absolutely no inhibitory neurons where you're concerned, not even a tiny little runt of an inhibitory neuron that always gets picked last for inhibitory neuron basketball." Willow could feel herself turning a deep red. "I thought I had thought that."~On Second Thought by AntigoneUnbound

"Buffy, I say this with boundless love and eternal friendship, but if you come home right now I will murder you in your sleep."
~Willow: On second Thought by AntigoneUnbound

She managed to make it back to Stevens Hall without getting hit by a bus, bitten by a vampire, or eaten by a demon. She wasn’t at all sure that she was pleased by this.~Willow: On Second Thought by AntigoneUnbound

Glancing over the various blondes and brunettes and red-heads and that one blue-head, Willow thought that none of them really stood out, except maybe that one woman with her back turned, who wore her almost-white hair loose and who was starting to turn and who was in fact Tara. ~On Second Thought by AntigoneUnbound

Please don't let Dawn start in about Faith--
"So I was thinking about Faith."
Thus ends my experimentation with prayer. ~Willow: As Time Goes By by AntigoneUnbound

She thinks I’m calling out of sympathy. The thought almost made her laugh. "I know that, Tara. I’m not doing an extra-credit charity project for Psych. class." She knew Tara was smiling on the other end of the phone. Of course, she couldn’t know that. But she did. ~Willow: On Second Thought by Anitgone Unbound

"Think positive, happy smily bracelet thoughts Will." ~Xander: Neverland by EasierSaid

"That guy's so warm for my form. “~Xander: Neverland by EasierSaid

“It’s hard to forgive, Buffy. But at some point, we all need it.”~Sam: Time Goes On by Rogue2727

“You are just morally opposed to one-word answers, aren’t you?” Bev asked.
“Yes,” he replied, negating his reply.~Gods Served and Abanonded

“I’m starting to think life isn’t fair. And I don’t mean that in the cynical, ‘I was robbed!' way," she added. "I mean…maybe ‘fair’ isn’t really part of the deal. Life isn’t out to get you; it isn’t out to save you. Life just is, and all the adverbs get tacked on in retrospect, after the show’s over."~Gods Served And Abandoned

“Sandro likes Backstreet Boys. We try not to talk about it…” ~Will: Butterfly by ReallyBigPineapple

by the way, i'll really like all your quotes, and they have been added to my lists:)

~Jas

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:04 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
I'm sure there are many more but I'm reading this at the moment (my favorite fan fic):

"End of the world. End of the world. End of the world. Why is it always the end of the world? Couldn't it be the end of cheese or something?" - Tempus Fugit by LipKandy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:19 pm 
9. Gay Now

I've been re-reading Unexpected Consequences, so I thought I'd stick in some more quotes from that story. And there's two more here, one from Shades of Gray and the other from Songs for a Mix Tape.

"They pay me to hang out with humans. How cool is that?"- Xander in Unexpected Consequences, by Lisa Countryman

"Fear of sandwiches," she clarified as the others followed her into the small shop. "It stems from a genetic memory of a demonic condiment outbreak at the turn of the century."- Anya in Unexpected Consequences, by Lisa Countryman

“I have to stay with her.” Willow’s heart was fluttering like a humming bird’s wings-- a humming bird on crack.- Unexpected Consequences, by Lisa Countryman

"When I came back from the dead I swear I kept thinking I had three heads the way everyone was looking at me."
"But I only came back from Florence." Tara said weakly.
"Yeah but to everyone you were dead so it's just like that."- Tara and Buffy in Shades of Gray, by the Rainbow Writers

“Tara’s mouth quirked up in a half-smile. She picked up her glass and leaned in slightly towards the redhead. “Yep. Queer as a three-dollar bill,” she said before taking a drink. And apparently now I’m trying to be humorous, she thought with a bit of curiosity at her comment.
Willow’s eyes widened then she started to snigger at the comment. “That’s pretty queer,” she said.”- Willow and Tara in Songs For A Mix Tape, by Sarah (unionjill30)

~Sara

Find out in Speak Easy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:43 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

"I love you, Willow Rosenberg, in case you aren’t aware of that fact. I love you in languages that haven’t been written yet." Tara in Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound

"Jewish? Red-headed? Stunningly intelligent yet modest? Oh, wait—big ol’ honking lesbian?" Willow in Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound