The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Chronicles of Dopeygayland (UPDATED 3/27/10)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 am 
2. Floating Rose

I love ur songs... U truly have a gift... Haha hilarious!! Lovin the story already and not much even happened yet... Kudos cam!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:51 am 
2. Floating Rose

I love ur songs... U truly have a gift... Haha hilarious!! Lovin the story already and not much even happened yet... Kudos cam!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:53 am 
2. Floating Rose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:17 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Quote:
I have a serious aversion to Howard Keel and don’t know why

My mother's favorite actor whom she has admitted to having a massive crush on when she was younger and no, I don't understand it either but then again, being a guy myself, the only guy i've ever had a crush on is John Barrowman.
Part III The Musical is very timely in its appearance her on the board as the local t.v. station always played "The Sound of Music" growing up at Easter time and my mother and grandmother watched it every year.
I am adding this as the third song in my alternate soundtrack to the film.
1. My Favorite Things-John Coltrane Live at Newport '64
2. Nazi Punks Fuck Off-The Dead Kennedys
3. How Do You Solve a Problem Like a Vampire?-Richard Rodgers/Cam
They could have done how the 10th Doctor solved the problem of two people with the same name in "Silence in the Library" and called them Proper Giles and Other Giles.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 am 
3. Flaming O

Please sir, can I have some more?
:sigh
hehe, i hit you with the sweet innocent eyes, of a poor orphan girl, who wants nothing more then another chapter of this epicly awesome story.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:27 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 1
Zampsa1975: Thank you, and as for Mac controlling Vamp Will…well, let’s just say they both need a wake-up call.[br]
EasierSaid: I think you’ve got your Marias confused, dear, but I’ll assume it’s that sleep deprivation talking. Seriously…Charlie the Unicorn? WTF, dude? :p This was Sound of Music Maria, not West Side Story Maria, though I will be using two songs from WSS, as it’s one of my faves. I always thought the Miami Dolphins should change their mascot to the Sharks, so that when they play the Jets they could have a halftime sing-off showdown. But I digress. I wanted to get the name thing taken care of ASAP, and hope it helps. No worries on the nudging. Guilt is a great motivator. Thanks![br]
cantiemedown: Thank you so much r.e. the songs. They’re certainly the driving force with this one, and the easiest part. Constructing the story and writing the dialogue has been much harder, so much of the plot will be advanced in song.[br]
taralicious: *shudders at the thought of Howard Keel crush* My mom had a thing for Rod Taylor, though, so I won’t judge. “The Sound of Music” is my all time fave, and as I’ve mentioned elsewhere, I credit Julie Andrews portrayal of Maria for making me a lesbian. I finally got my wife to watch it with me, and while I don’t think she loved it, she totally understood my attraction. That song was the first one I completed, and I’m so glad you like it. Thanks.[br]
Vamp_Willz: How can I deny poor orphan girl eyes? Answer: I can’t. More up next…and since you mentioned it, I’ll give a little hint that a poor orphan girl song will be appearing before the end of Act I. Thank you, and enjoy![br][br][br]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:31 am 
9. Gay Now

Title: The Chronicles of Dopeygayland
Author: tarawhipped (Cameron)
Email: tarawhipped@hotmail.com
Rating: R
Disclaimer: All characters are the property of Joss Whedon/Mutant Enemy.
Distribution: Please ask first.
Notes: 1. For songs sung by multiple people, I had to settle for a pseudo ‘screenplay’ format (pseudo since I don’t really know the proper way) to make it clear who was singing when. I hope it’s not too cumbersome.
2. Song credits (music/original lyrics) will be posted at the end of each chapter.
3. I tried to stick with fairly well known songs, but if anyone needs a refresher on a tune, I’m sure most, if not all of them are available on YouTube in some version or other. Due to the frequency of broken links, I’m not posting any.[br][br][br]
[center]Dopeygayland 3: The Musical![/center][br][br]
Act I, Scene 2[br][br][br]
“Hey, Will, I want to apologize for the whole almost staking you thing earlier. Not that it’s any excuse, but I think this whole Parker ordeal has me more wigged than I thought.”[br]
“Apology accepted,” Willow said immediately. “Considering the circumstances I can see why you’d be untrusty.”[br]
“But that’s just it!” Buffy exclaimed, stopping their progression down Main Street and turning to face her best friend. “I should have known it was you right away, and instead I nearly killed you.”[br]
As Buffy’s lower lip started to tremble, Willow pulled her into a quick hug.[br]
“But you didn’t,” she emphasized as they continued their patrol. “And next time you’ll be more careful.”[br]
“But what if next time it’s a real vamp and I hesitate? Or it’s not a vamp and I kill a human? I could end up like Faith. Coma Faith, not pregnant Faith,” she clarified. “This trans-dimensional stuff is really confusing.”[br]
“That’s never gonna happen, Buffy,” Willow insisted. “You just have to trust your instincts.”[br]
“I don’t know, Will. My instincts told me Parker was a great guy, not a two timing jerk. I think my instinct bone may be broken.”[br]
“I think you just need to get your confidence back. Find that one special guy just waiting to be Buffed. Or, um, something that doesn’t sound…oh, hey look, a coffee shop! I’m gonna grab a mocha. Want one?”[br]
Buffy smiled and shook her head. While Willow crossed the street to place her order, she sat down on a bench and watched the passersby. It was a beautiful clear night, and the sidewalks teemed with happy couples. Even though they were all boy/boy and girl/girl, she couldn’t help but feel wistful.[br]
“Maybe they’ve got the right idea here,” she muttered to herself as her eyes followed two ideal specimens of manhood walking past, their arms around each other. Her gaze drifted down over their rippling pecs and bulging—“oh, who am I kidding? I’m the straightest girl in Straightsville. Besides, it’s not like I have the worst taste in men. There are tons worse out there I’ve never even considered dating.”[br][br][br]
[center]There are Worse Guys I Could Screw Lyrics (to the tune of “There Are Worse Things I Could Do” from Grease)[/center][br]
[blockquote]“There are worse guys I could screw,
Than a selfish jerk or two.
So my dating record blows,
Like an allergetic nose.
Even I’ll admit it’s true.
But there are worse guys I could screw.[br]
I could make out with a Grak,
Or dry hump a Plish b’Flak.
Let a Q’rhol get to third,
Give a blowjob to a nerd,
Bang a chaos demon too.
Those are guys I’d never do.[br]
I could fantasize of Giles,
Work my nubile Slayer wiles.
Get all sweaty when we spar,
And then do him on a car,
Like my horny mom did…eww.[br]
I could fuck my ex boyfriend,
And not care the world would end.
Lead him down the path astray,
Fornicate his soul away,
Oh wait…been there, done it too.
So I guess that’s nothing new.
He’s the worst guy I could screw.”[/blockquote][br][br]
“Ready to go, Buff?” Willow asked.[br]
“What? Oh, right. Sure.”[br]
“Everything okay?”[br]
“Yeah. I was just thinking about Angel. You know, wondering if there’s one here.”[br]
Willow took a sip of her mocha and contemplated whether or not she should tell her friend that not only was there an Angel, but based on Faith and Anne, he was the lone straight guy in town. Considering they would be leaving soon, she decided against full disclosure.[br]
“Could be.”[br]
As they continued down the street, neither one noticed the shadowy figure lurking in the alley behind them. It wasn’t until they were almost out of sight that he emerged, staring after the blonde longingly. Several bystanders looked askance at his highwater pants, floral shirt, and porkpie hat and walked around the man in a wide arc.[br][br][br]
[center]Buffy (to the tune of “Mandy” as sung by Barry Manilow)[/center][br]
Angel:[blockquote]“I've been brooding all my life,
Always felt I wasn't right.
A failure of a man,
A ne'er do well, it's true.
Darla came along,
Turned my life into[br]
Madness of another kind.
Killing everyone I'd find.
'Til that fateful day,
They cursed me with a soul.
They made me feel this way,
And I'll never be whole, oh Buffy.[br]
Well you came from another dimension,
Please don't say it's too late, oh Buffy.
Now there's heterosexual tension,
And I just want to date you, oh Buffy.[br]
I am an outcast, don't you see,
That no one ever looks at me.
Something in the way
You smile when you say
My name, it sounds so right.
I need you tonight, oh Buffy.[br]
Well you're here and not queer and it's hellish,
'Cause your clothes are so chic, oh Buffy.
Your boots may be cheap but they're stylish.
And I look like a geek, oh Buffy.”[/blockquote][br][br]
Several passing vamps paused as the final notes of Angel’s song trailed off.[br]
“That’s not even from a musical,” one lisped.[br]
Angel hung his head in shame. “I can’t do anything right!” he cried, sinking back into the shadows of the alley.[br]
“Well, he may not be gay, but he’s certainly the biggest drama queen in town!”[br][br]
TBC[br][br]
“There Are Worse Things I Could Do” (music and original lyrics by Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey).[br]
“Mandy” (music and original lyrics by Scott English and Richard Kerr)[br][br][br]

Post subject: Re: The Chronicles of Dopeygayland (UPDATED 4/11/10)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:52 am 
19. Yummy Face

Yay for good update-y goodness... Angel sure is a drama queen...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:28 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Ha! See! I told you the names confused me! ("Maria, Maria, I just was confused by Maria!") Thanks for the names fix, much appreciated. We in the land of the sleep deprived can't be bothered to pay too close attention to who is speaking; that's when hallucinations set in.

Glad to see an update! Bonus points for using Grease and Barry Manilow, negative points times a googolplex for the Buffy/Giles imagery. (Seriously dude, gross.) But back to the bonus points for nerdy, straight, drama queen Angel! Love. It. Excellente, please continue! (You know, sans Buffy/Giles references. Barf.)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hah!!! That was priceless... Angels a douche in dopeygayland.... And heterosexual... And pining for gay and straight buffy... But I could just imagine buffy standing there singing there are worse guys I could screw... Twirling at crescendos and what not... Once more with feeling the sequel... Lol lovin it!! Keep it up please...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:29 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

I too can totally picture Buffy sitting on the park bench bursting into song amid all of the same-sex coupley goodness whose innards would burst out of their chests if they had the visual of Buffy/Giles in all of its 'eeewww' horror.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:01 am 
3. Flaming O

:sigh
The orphane girl loves you and wants to give you a hug.
go on lil orphan girl, give your favorite writer a hug
she's a bit shy, come on Tinker.
*little orphan girl Tinker runs over and give you a big hug*
awww, see, she absolutly adores you.

*two thumbs up*
I love that you gave Angel a modified Barry Manilow song... It's just epically awesome of you!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:56 am 
3. Flaming O

My suitemate was just watching the Angel episode where Lorne reads him singing Mandy - just perfect! :D

This is the first fic that I've read in months (I just started the whole Dopeygayland series this week), and it's sooooooo wonderful! Hugs and kitties for tarawhipped!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 pm 
9. Gay Now

Mmmm...... Cam is up to her old tricks again. Its has gotten me out of my sadly loooooonnnnngggggggg Hiatus. :wave as usually I'm rolling in my chair laughing.

- reds ;-)

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'er the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron

And yes my banana still dances for smut :banana

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:46 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Cam...that was just too funny ...>>>Rhi picks herself up off the floor from laughing.

And it even brought out WickedReds/Gina out from her hiatus.

It's like a smutbunny reunion...lol

I can't wait for the next singingl update.

(Hey Gina...good to see you again).

Love ya Cam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 am 
9. Gay Now

Rhiannon9891 wrote:
It's like a smutbunny reunion...lol

We're just missing Wimpy in this string of post then it will be a reunion.

Its good to be back Rhi, now I just have to get back to my crazy antics.

-reds.

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'er the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron

Last edited by WickedReds on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

G2...*rubs eyes*...it can't be....

"Introductions are tricky in a lesbian relationship. It's a word game. To my friends she's my lover, to strangers and family members in denial she's my roommate, to Jehovah's Witnesses at the door she's my lesbian sex slave, and to my mother she's Jewish and that's all that matters." ~~~Denise McCanles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:34 pm 
9. Gay Now

Dont rub your eyes out Mandy.... G2 has returned.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:00 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Awesome! Welcome back hun...you were missed ;) So how's the Italian Stallion...*smirk*...You should stop by chat sometime...cept tonight...as i won't be there...lol :P

"Introductions are tricky in a lesbian relationship. It's a word game. To my friends she's my lover, to strangers and family members in denial she's my roommate, to Jehovah's Witnesses at the door she's my lesbian sex slave, and to my mother she's Jewish and that's all that matters." ~~~Denise McCanles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:24 am 
4. Extra Flamey

You had me at musical. Seriously though, I'm so glad I re-found Dopeygayland after reading the very first part ages ago and never realising there was more. But there is, with dimension hopping, sexyfull smut and singing. What more could a girl ask for? Thanks for coming back to this, Dopeygayland is a seriously wonderful place.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:36 am 

Hi Cam. A little late to your new song and dance but, yay, good stuff. Your song interpretations are inspired (and lol that Buffy and Angel are the only straights in Dopeygayland). I think it's pretty tricky to incorporate roasted songs and push the plot forward (or even have some sort of a plot for that matter) but you seem to have a good hold on that. I'm looking forward to future updates and seeing what hijinx ensues.

~Cyd

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 am 
3. Flaming O

phahahaha!!! these stories are AWSOMELY BRILLIANT!! :-D :punish hehe i love slayer tara and vamp willow!! :wtkiss

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 9:26 pm 
3. Flaming O

I absolutly love this story! It cracks me up!! Although, I do also kinda like how Willow finds out she's gay in another demintion. It's quite an interesting way... :) hehe... and Slayer Tara, bomb! I loved the part with Vamp Willow in the closet
Quote:
“I was gonna say, using a stake for that is just all kinds of wrong,” Buffy concluded.

“C’mon Buffy…late night patrol…no one around…you never…?” Slayer Tara left her comment hanging as everyone turned to look at the diminutive blonde.

Fantabulous story! hehe

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:41 pm 

Update, please?

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:41 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
tarawhipped (Cameron)

OK, I had to bump this because it has to be one of the funniest things I have read in ages - seriously.

Yes, it's smutty (we all can use a little smut from time to time), but between the one liners and then the Musical - you had me at Dopegayland.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE update soon! :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:33 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I love you. More please, pretty please?

My heart and I have wandered aimlessly beneath the Weeping Willows, searching for the sun. - Hayley Westenra, "My heart and I"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:12 pm 
3. Flaming O

OMG!!!! you need to put a disclaimer on this! WARNING: will make you laugh until it hurts. i'm stuck in bed with a pinched nerve in my back so i thought i'd catch up on my reading and...... falling off the bed wasn't what i had planned. but it hurt in a good way. please, please, PLEASE update soon? i wanna see what tara(s?) sing. :smash

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:57 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Topics: 2
Mmmmm. Hot and Spicy with a dash of silly - gimme another one!

Hilarious, witty, bold and crazy.

You rock, Cam!

Ariel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:05 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

!!!!!
coming back tomorrow when my brain's kicked back in :)
wow. just. wow.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Alyson Hannigan is attractive and I welcome her in all my dreams, which surprisingly I've had a lot that involve her.

Anyways, I LOVE Dopeygayland!!! I laughed so hard I ran out of breath nearly cried and gave myself a migraine from laughing so hard.

I hope you update soon, I want to know what Tara and Willow will sing to and what Vamp Willow is up to.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next