The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89
 Post subject: Re: Looking for a Willow & Tara Fic Thread
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:19 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
MotherD wrote:
Hello, mmmh,.....not sure if it is my place to answer this but I'll try.
You may be looking for "Lotus" by Zooeys' Bridge,....it is still an active story (OR it just completed) on the Different Pens board.
Hope this helps,
Blessings

Hi! Yes! Author, here. First of all, this is a very exciting moment for me (albeit a year late) because this is the first time anyone's looked for my fic before! I'm chuffed!

Here's where I sheepishly admit the story is not yet completed even though the climax re: Tara's return happened. I'm having a harder time wrapping it up than I thought, and intended to finish it last year and as much as I'd like to blame it on the pandemic, most of it is simply writer's block. I'm not off the hook until its done-done and in the Completed Fics forum. (One day!)

Post subject: Re: Looking for a Willow & Tara Fic Thread
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 9:21 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
shirrey wrote:
Cinderlust, you're welcome. Tbh I read your request then it was driving ME crazy lol because I could picture the scene but couldn't place it- through lots of slow dot connecting Google finally helped lol- Darkness Falls is a great story!

Yes!! The fact that this fic is still unfinished haunts me. One of my favorites. :((((((

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2642 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89