The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Art Appreciation
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:29 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Title- Art Appreciation

Author- MissKittys Ball O Yarn

Disclaimer- I don't own Willow and Tara...blah blah blah

spoilers- none

feedback- Yes please! I love it! I need it! I got to have it! definitely let me know if you are interested in the story!

Summary- Tara is the instructor of an art class Willow is attending...should be interesting huh?

Notes... No Angst in this one guys...completely fluff

for those of you that are reading A Different Life...(are there any?) don't worry, I just needed a break from the angst for a bit so I thought I'd try my hand at something lighter. I Will definitely still be updating ADL for those of you that are interested...so no worries right?

anyway here we go Enjoy!

“Buffy where in the world are you? You were supposed to meet me here 25 minutes ago! Class is about to start.” Willow spoke into the tiny cell phone.

’I just don’t have anything to go with a smock Will…you understand don’t you?’

“What? You don’t have to wear the smock Buffy! Willow argued, trying to keep her voice down.

“But everyone else will be wearing a smock…I don’t want to be the only one without a smock.”

“Well…how can I argue with logic like that?” Willow said, sighing. “Look Buffy, I’d better go, class is about to start. I’ll talk to you later ok?”

After assuring Buffy that she wasn’t angry with her…. Even though, secretly she was fuming, she would never tell Buffy that of course. Willow just wasn’t the confrontational type, but she was awfully good at being irritated at Buffy without Buffy actually being there.

Willow thought back to how just two weeks ago her best friend had begged her…pleaded with her…brought up embarrassing childhood memories and threatened to go public with them… how she’d done absolutely everything in her power to get Willow to take this adult art class with her… They’d signed up together for God sake!

“Yes indeed I’m mad! I’m maddy mad mad.” Willow muttered under her breath.

Willow walked into the large classroom literally cursing Buffy’s name. Okay maybe she wasn’t cursing her name exactly but she was definitely defiling it. She thought smugly.

Willow flashed a little smile to herself at the thought of Buffy’s name all dirty and torn, with weeds growing out of it. Willow was so busy with her own musings that she failed to see the beautiful blonde woman standing in front of her.

“Um….Hello…?”

Willow looked up clearly embarrassed that someone had been witness to her patented Willow babble and her jaw nearly dropped to the floor. Standing before her was the most gorgeous woman she’d ever seen in all of her 26 years. Willow willed her mouth to move and form words but the cord that connected her brain to her mouth must have been severed because all she could manage was a couple of muffled gurgling noises.

“Hi….are you alright?” The blonde goddess inquired.

Willow thought, panicing.

“Yeah…Uh I mean yes…yes I’m fine…great in fact…fabulous even…” Willow rambled, unable to stop herself.

Oh great I sound like an idiot.’ Willow silently kicked herself for being such a dork.

“So…What can I do you for?....Do for you!” Willow corrected herself quickly, after realizing her use of insinuating vocabulary. Willow laughed nervously.

“Oh uh…” The Goddess blushed.

Willow mentally drooled at the sight of the goddesses creamy white arm…Then her brain finally decided to kick in…

“Pencil sharpener...” The goddess said, gesturing next to Willow.

Willow looked down at her hand, which happened to be resting on one such pencil sharpener. Willow immediately snatched her hand away from it, and stepped to the side.

The blonde smiled sweetly and inserted her pencil.

“Hi, I’m Tara.” She said extending her hand to Willow.

“Willow…” Willow replied placing her own hand into Tara’s.

“I like your name…It’s um my favorite kind of tree.” Tara smiled.

They were still holding hands, and it was absolutely unnerving Willow to no end.

“You taking the class?” Tara inquired.

“Yes…I love art!” Willow blurted out. Blushing, Willow took note of the fact that Tara still hadn’t taken her hand away yet.

“I’m glad, art’s important.” Tara spoke softly.

This is what Willow thought.

But this is what Willow said. “Yep…yes sir-E art is good.”

“Class is about to start…. We should….” Tara motion toward the center of the room where about 24 easels were set along long desks.

“Right…” Willow reluctantly withdrew her hand from Tara’s.

The two women smiled nervously at each other then parted ways.

Willow made her way through the moderately small group of mostly women and chose an easel near the back. She reasoned with herself. Willow glanced around the room looking for Tara, but she didn’t see her. Frowning, she began the task of organizing her paint…by color of course.

“Okay everybody, my name’s Tara Maclay and I’ll be your instructor for this course.”

Willow’s head shot up at the sound of the familiar voice, her eyes going immediately to the front of the room. And there, to her surprise, looking directly at her was Tara.

“I think I could learn to appreciate art.” Willow said quietly to herself.

Edited by: MissKittys Ball O Yarn at: 5/29/04 9:28 am

Post subject: Re: Art Appreciation
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 2:18 am 
This is so cute :love , I love it!! and Tara's the instructor..ooh :p Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:30 am 
ohhhh! Hey it's sam darls! :dance anyway...

there is more instructy goodness to come...and maybe some painting...or...something...

xoxo

Emms

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:07 am 
This is a very good start and I like the concept. I look forward to more!

-pipsberg

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 6:24 pm 
Great beginning. Looking forward to seeing where this goes. Thanks.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:40 pm 
great start..can't wait to see how this goes..hehe:bounce

:D

"I'd cry..i would die if i lost you"-Alex Parks...I love you, baby!

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 7:58 pm 
Oh yes! I think a teacher like Tara would definitely make me learn to appreciate art! ;)

Can't wait to see what's next!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." (Tara)

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 1:20 pm 
Great start! Willow´s reaction to Tara reminds me of my meeting with Amber. :lmao

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

SweetAmber

Post subject: Re: lil'c
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 3:58 pm 
HAHA!! romy, my dear friend, don't you mean someone taller, younger and cuter?? lmoa you're so benson-whipped! hehe..

still luv ya!

bb sam

PS: nice story! interesting start especially cause i see willow as someone who can't draw even if her life depends on it... keep it going!

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 9:16 pm 
I am betting this going to be another one of those cute W/T meeting stories. I can't wait for you to continue.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Edited by: The Rose24  at: 5/27/04 8:18 pm

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2004 10:37 pm 
Mmmm... I think we can all learn to appreciate art.

Saying that up is down will not make up, down.

~Gene Burns

Post subject: Re: Mmmmm..Art
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 1:07 am 
With Tara as the teacher who couldnt appreciate art? :flirt

D2D

Damn You Vile Woman!!!- Stewie Griffin

Post subject: cuteness
PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 8:13 am 
branching out are we? I love it anyways. i could so see tara teaching art and her and willow being naughty in the art classroom :D

always yours

Kathy

Post subject: chapter 2 woo hoo
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:23 am 
thank you everyone for all your responses to my little tale. I will definitly post replys tomorrow...Luv ya'll...night night. :sleep

Pipsberg-Im glad you like thanks for readin'....and leavin' feedback!

Onyxsundrops- thanks sweetie :bigwave

Justkazy- hehe I love your name! Its so....kazy :D

Wimpy! Glad to see you girl! *shouting loudly and pointing* Hey everyone it's my ADL buddy! Woo Hoo! :bounce

HOLD ON *running into the kitchen* * calling loudly* I"LL MAKE CUPCAKES!

hehehe Lil c I have a feeling that a lot of things make you remember your meeting with :tara :D ...if you know what I mean. :heart

thesongwriter- You are certainly right!

thank you for the feedback!

Therose24--.....*nodding head...* And I shall....:D

I have no doubt Tempest :D :p

DreamsToDream- I couldn't agree with you more! :drool

Shandem you're such a naughtly little vixen!!! but I :love ya anyway hehehe.....Yeah....I thought I'd try something different :paranoid ... but you like...so... :D

Title- Art Appreciation

spoilers- none

feedback- Yes please! I love it! I need it! I got to have it! definitely let me know if you are interested in the story!

Summary- Tara is the instructor of an art class Willow is attending...should be interesting huh?

for those of you that are reading A Different Life...(are there any?) don't worry, I just needed a break from the angst for a bit so I thought I'd try my hand at something lighter. I Will definitely still be updating ADL for those of you that are interested...so no worries right?

anyway here we go Enjoy!

As Tara took her place in front of the class, she couldn’t help but think back to the awkward exchange she’d had near the pencil sharpener with the red head.

Tara then took note that the red head she reminded herself , had situated herself near the rear of the room, and seemed to be carefully arranging her paint tubes. Tara thought.

“Hi my name’s Tara Maclay and I’ll be your instructor for this course.” Tara informed the room full of people.

Seeing Willow look up at her, Tara shyly adverted her eyes, instead looking at a woman in the front row sporting a “stylish” Beehive hairdo.

Through the course of the two hour class Tara had more than once found herself sneaking glances at Willow from across the room. Tara corrected herself.

Tara glanced at her watch. She noticed. Tara hadn’t saved Willow for last purposefully. That’s just the way it happened, since the red head had sat so far back. And now Tara was more than curious to see Willow’s painting style, She couldn’t picture the red head as being too terribly artistic though, even from a distance Tara could see from the way Willow held her paintbrush; in that too tight; rigid; grippy kinda way that perfectionists have a tendency to do. but she was curious none the less.

To say that Willow was obsessing would be putting it lightly, if truth be told she was so busy watching Tara that she only half knew what she was pretending to be so immersed in painting.

As the blonde made her way around to each person, Willow noticed how she would adjust a paint brush in someone’s hand or comment on the context of what they were painting.

The first assignment Tara had given the class was to paint something that interested them.

Willow had decided on a “Willow Tree” because the blond had said it was her favorite kind of tree. Willow knew that Tara was probably just being nice by saying that she liked Willow’s name… In any event, Willow had found the cliché passive/romantic gesture too good an opportunity to pass up.

Willow looked anxiously at the “Tree thing” all smooshy and unapologetic in its ookyness, just laying there mashed into the canvas. Willow smiled. she admonished herself, instantly toning it down to an unoffending amount of pearly whites.

Willow watched out of the corner of her eye as Tara approached her from the right. Willow’s pulse quickening, she upped her perpetration, Holding the paint brush stiffly between shaking fingers, Willow managed a few awkward brush strokes against the canvas, just as Tara came to stand beside her.

“Hi again…”

“Hi there…” Willow said, placing her backside in front of the canvas.

“Whatcha got there…?” Tara asked, seeing that Willow had planted herself seemingly permanently in front of the canvas. Tara was amused when Willow resorted to meeting her step for step as she tried to peer around Willow’s body in order to get a look at the painting. Tara thought. Coming to the conclusion that Willow definitely didn’t want her too see the painting right now, Tara ceased her attempt at catching a peek. This seamed to calm the red head down and she appeared to relax a bit Tara was glad to see.

“Its…uh…nothing really…Its not ready I mean…” Willow mumbled as she packed the canvas into the leather portfolio she’d bought just for this class. Willow didn’t even notice that the paint was still wet and was currently sticking to the inside of the very expensive case. Willow told herself.

Tara didn’t know why, but this red head definitely intrigued her. There was something sweet in the way her nose wrinkled as she fumbled to put the wet canvas into her carrying bag. Tara wandered. Tara concluded. Tara thought, deciding to drop the subject for now.

Willow rambled.

“Tara…?...Would you like to….” Willow was about ask Tara if she’d care to chance her supposed allergy to caffeinated beverages, when she happened to look down and see a silver ring gracing Tara’s left hand.

Willow stopped mid sentence.

“Willow…..?” Tara questioned softly when Willow had stopped in mid-question.

“Would you like to…share this piece of gum with me…? Willow said pulling a stick of gum from the pocket of her skirt and offering it to Tara. Willow thought gloomily.

“Gum…?…I’d love some. Tara said Taking the offered half and popping it into her mouth. “Mmm…. Chewy…” Tara said as she rolled the piece of gum around her mouth with her tongue.

Willow thought to herself.

Tara felt Willow’s eyes on her as she chewed the piece of strawberry flavored gum. Not knowing what else to do Tara started to blow a bubble. It started out fine but as it became mid-sized Tara could sense the elastic walls stretching to their limits Tara told herself as she started to bring her lips around the pink protrusion but before she could suck the air out of the bubble, it successfully popped. Tara was mortified to say the least, she had been showing off for Willow but it had blown up in her face Little itty bitty sticky pieces of chewed gum were currently stuck to Tara’s lips. She chuckled, softly as she self consciously scrubbed at the mess

Willow had never seen anyone so beautiful as Tara was, standing before her with gum all over her lips. Willow couldn’t help it as slim fingers made their way to Tara’s bottom lip, Cupping the side of her soft face Willow used her thumb to scrub at a piece of strawberry stickys. Seeing the look on Tara's face brought Willow swiftly to her senses though as she apologetically withdrew her hand from its soft resting place.

Tara felt her cheeks flush as Willows warm hand came to rest against her skin. Tara fought the urge to turn her lips into Willow’s palm. Unmoving she stood there as Willow’s thumb came into contact with her bottom lip. But no sooner than it happened it subsequently ended.

“I’m sorry…I….didn’t…I mean…I should probably….” Willow stuttered, picking up her things, she started to back away from the blonde, toward the door.

“Go…right…yes….me too…” Tara said, Her skin still felt warm where Willow had touched her.

“Goodnight” Willow said, turning the knob in her hand.

“Willow…?” Tara called out softly. “Are you coming back next week?” She finished, wishing with all her might that the red head would say yes.

Willow knew that she should say no… But against everything she knew in her head Willow followed her heart.

“I’ll be back.” Willow nearly whispered, so low she thought Tara hadn’t heard her. Turning she exited out the door.

Tara had heard her though…”She’s coming back...” she whispered to herself feeling warmed by the thought of seeing Willow again.

Tara grabbed her stuff off the desk, turning the light off, she left the room.

Edited by:
MissKittys Ball O Yarn at: 5/29/04 10:43 am

Post subject: Re: chapter 2 woo hoo
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 1:55 am 
Hiya Miss Kitty! :bigwave

So...they're both sneaking little peeks. That's so cute and I can really picture them doing that.

Loved Willow trying to hide her artwork and Tara respecting her feelings enough not to push -- aaahh the sweetness of Tara. And so cute with the gum, to just laugh and go with it, not to mention have a cutie help you get it off. :eyebrow You know what I mean.

But, what's with the silver ring on the left phalange. I'm hoping it's possibly like a family heirloom and just happens that's the finger it fits?

Oh well, guess I'll just have to try my best to be patient to find out, and I know you won't disappoint!! ;)

More soon please!

Wimpy

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:13 am 
LoL that was fuunnyy!! The gum all over her lips..thats what u get for showing off! That Tara!! Anywho Great Update looking forward to the next one! :)

D2D

Damn You Vile Woman!!!- Stewie Griffin

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:45 am 
Great update! The showing of with Bubble Gum made me laugh. But what´s the story behind this ring?

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

SweetAmber ~~~ Amber Board

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:53 am 
Hi there. I'm loving this story already. Tara as an art teacher, that's perfect casting - Tara as an artist just feels so right. Willow's reactions are so 'Willow', if you know what I mean - sweet and geeky. Shoving a wet painting into her bag, yup, that's Willow all right :) I hope she and Tara manage to spend some more time together soon, and we can find out what the story is behind that ring - I'm curious big time. I don't know if Tara will have any success teaching her art though, some people just don't have the knack :) Doesn't mean she can't be artistic in her own way though.

I'd like to host this on Through the Looking-glass (alia.customer.netspace.net.au/glass.htm) if you'd like? If you'd like an email address to go on it, for feedback, you can contact me at alia@netspace.net.au

Thanks for writing, and here's to more :)

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:57 am 
Emms..ooh, so great. I loved this update..and so cute..:love . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:43 am 
YIPPEE!!! What a great story. I liked the whole Willow looking around to find that Tara girl and then it turn out that she is the instructor of the course, priceless. Anyway, great fic you got going here, hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

Post subject: chapter 3
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 3:37 pm 
Wimpy! :pride .... I need advice hehehe and I think you are just the kitten to give it to me...

*Scenario*

okay...my girlfriend is out of town..and this morning i found myself out of clean socks...so I got some out of her drawer.If im too lazy to go down to the car to get the laundry basket is it okay for me to wear her socks? Im really on the bench with this one...especially cause she says I'll stretch them out...But I don't believe her...I think she is just being sock stingy....what are your thoughts on this wimpy? :smash

DreamsToDream....I loved the whole gum part too...It seemed an awkward thing to have happen....but I think tara handled it well. If it were me...I probably would have......well....we don't have to go there (thankfully) :D

No story behind the ring lil c....Just a gifty poo from Granny! But I like Willow thinking its more than that....for now anyway. Enjoy the update :read

[I'd like to host this on Through the Looking-glass (alia.customer.netspace.net.au/glass.htm) if you'd like? If you'd like an email address to go on it, for feedback, you can contact me at alia@netspace.net.au]

Hey Artemis that's cool with me....I mean...if you want to. :kgeek Thanks for asking first :D

Not as cute as you sam darls! :wink

Hey ya TaraBaby! thanks bunches for the feedback. I hope you like this next part as well.

Title- Art Appreciation

spoilers- none

chapter 3

“I’m sorry for blowing that class off last week Will...” Buffy said, apologizing for the thousandth time.

“Oh…believe me when I say Buffy….It’s really fine.” Willow spoke as she threw another outfit onto the bed. She had been in a good kind of nervous stupor all week in anticipation of tonight’s class. Willow hadn’t told Buffy, or any of her friends for that matter about Tara, because she wasn’t really sure what she was going to do yet Willow grumbled audibly at the thought of some big, greasy man hunk putting his natty paws all over Tara’s body.

Buffy didn’t believe Willow when she said she wasn’t mad Buffy thought as she watched Willow digging around frantically in her closet. “Look Will…how about if I go with you this time….” Buffy offered not really wanting to go but, still feeling guilty about having stood her best friend up.

Still in the closet, Willow practically smacked her head on the shelf directly above her when she heard Buffy’s offer to accompany her tonight. Willow worried, as she tried to think of something that would discourage Buffy from coming. Then the perfect Idea came to her.

“Oh sure Buffy…you’d really like it I think…there are tons of women there and…. here, this shirt will really highlight the beautiful colors in your smock.” Willow said, tossing a fuzzy pink shirt over to Buffy. Willow watched as Buffy picked up the offending material, holding it out in front of her for examination.

“Tons of women huh? No guys?.... And this….fuzzy pink number….?....That sounds….fun will” Buffy said unconvincingly…”Hey! I have a great Idea why don’t you blow off that class and come to my house instead…We could rent a movie...And you can even choose the movie this time….” Buffy said using her “Its going to be the Best time ever” voice.

“That’s okay Buff…you know how I am about attendance…” Willow said finally coming out of the closet and stepping over to the bed to choose an outfit.

“Yeah….remember in college when you had the flu and still went to class?” Buffy reminded her best friend.

“I had a test……” Willow poutily defended herself.

“Will….All I’m saying is…maybe you should just lighten up once in a while.”

“I am light….as a feather in fact…feather like.”

“Okay…okay…okay” Buffy said holding her hands up in a show of surrender. She was sure there was something going on with her friend, but Buffy didn’t want to push her into talking about it.

“What do you think?” Willow said quickly taking the opportunity to change the subject. She picked up a brown corduroy skirt up off the bed and held it out for Buffy’s inspection.

“It’s nice.” Buffy shrugged.

“UGHH “ Willow groaned, going back into the walk in closet.

“Will…? Your phone is ringing...” Buffy called in to the red head.

“Let the machine get it.” Willow replied. She really didn’t have time to talk to anyone.

Looking at the clock on the dresser, willow started to panic.

Feeling better at having formed a plan, Willow grabbed a long sleeve low-cut top off the bed and threw on a pair of jeans. Willow frowned at her appearance, but she really didn’t have time to do anything about it. “Okay let’s go.” Willow said rushing out her bedroom door. Sighing Willow noticed that Buffy had not followed her out of the room. Turning around she poked her head back in through the doorway.

“Come on Buffy!” Willow shouted, hoping to spur her friend into action, who she saw was still sitting on the bed reading a magazine she’d found on the floor.

“I’m coming…” The blonde said, getting up off the bed,

“Hey will can I take this with me…?” Buffy asked indicating the magazine in her hand. “There’s a very interesting article on….” But Buffy didn’t have a chance to finish her sentence because Willow was literally pushing her toward the front door. Buffy thought. As she stumbled forward, her foot caught on the answering machine cord, pulling it from the wall. The flashing number, indicating Willow had a message went blank. “Will…your message.” But by that time Willow was already getting in her car and glaring impatiently at Buffy.

Buffy concluded, silently getting into the car.

“Buckle up Buffy…” Willow suggested a second before she put the “Petal to the metal” so to speak.

They sped down the street, Buffy holding onto the dashboard for dear life… The blonde corrected herself.

Tara fiddled nervously with the little silver ring her grandmother had given her four years ago as a college graduation present.

She had come into work a little earlier than usual this evening and had discovered that the power for the whole building was out. Tara told herself. Normally she wouldn’t have bothered to call any of the students, But she happened to have the registry right there in front of her…so she picked up the phone, relieved that it still worked. Tara’s fingers started to tingle as she ran them down the list…looking for one number in particular… Tara repeated to herself. Dialing the number she waited for Willow to pick up. The answering machine came on

“Hi….this is Tara….MaClay…from art class.” Tara tried not to let the disappointment show in her voice.

“Anyway…it seems that there’s a problem with the power and I have to cancel class tonight. I hope to see you next time…” Tara allowed her words to linger in the air for a moment before placing the receiver back into its cradle.

After calling everyone else on the list, Tara decided to write a note for the couple people who she hadn’t been able to reach. Tara found a sheet of paper, and in the dark wrote the other students a general note letting them know that class would be on for next week. Tara gathered her purse and went out into the hall, she taped the note to the wooden door. Tara placed her forehead against the door, allowing the feelings of frustration to wash over her. She’d waited all week to see Willow again and now she would have to go through another week of waiting. Tara sighed heavily not yet finding the strength to pull away from the coolness of the door. She thought, but unable to convince herself of that deep down inside.

Tara had felt a spark that night last week when Willow had touched her and she hadn’t been able to get the red head out of her thoughts since. Not even thinking she might have a boyfriend was enough to loosen the grip Willow had unknowingly on her heart.

Tara was still lost in thought when she felt a soft touch on her shoulder. She turned around and was surprised to see Willow standing right there in front of her. Tara felt her heart beat speed up, causing a fluttering sensation in her chest.

“Willow…hi..” Tara said, surprise evident in her voice.

“Hi…” Willow smiled shyly.

“It’s kinda dark in here…” Willow said. She thought. Actually the lack of light helped to ease her nerves a little….

“It’s a…power thing…You didn’t get my message?” Tara’s words trailed off , leaving them in silence. Tara realized.

Willow shook her head. She thought. She wasn’t sad that she’d missed Tara’s call though….If she had picked up the phone she wouldn’t have gotten the chance to see her at all tonight. The large skylights above them allowed the natural light from the moon and stars to shine down on the blonde. Willow’s eyes caressed Tara’s face.

“If…you want…we could still have class…I mean…I’m free if you are…” She held her breath waiting for Willow to answer. “Just the two of us.” Tara added. Unable to look Willow in the eye, she lowered her eyes to the floor, examining the redhead’s shoes.

Willow waited for Tara to look up again before answering.

“I’d really like that…” She replied, throwing caution to the wind. Willow was surprised by her own very bold thoughts.

“We could….go to my place…I mean…if you want…” Tara suggested, certain that Willow would reject this idea.

“Alright…..” Willow smiled uncertainly, The protection of darkness still fueling her confidence.

The two women smiled at each other. Neither knowing, what the other was feeling.

Tara picked her bag up off the floor and the women headed out into the night.

Edited by: MissKittys Ball O Yarn at: 6/2/04 8:27 pm

Post subject: Re: chapter 3
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 4:59 pm 
Well, all I have to say about this is 'oooooh.. me likez' - smelly husband be damned! indeed. Of course, there's no husband...but yanno.

Great work MissKittys Ball O Yarn. I'm really enjoying this story.

--------------------------

Tinna Karen

-tölvunörd í fyrsta ættlið

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 5:13 pm 
thank you my little TinnaKarebear :p

thanks for the feedback.

oh and ps....of course there is no stinky ucky husband! bleh hehehe no offense to any husbands that might be out there...but you know....with the :pride and all....anywho...stay around kay?

xoxo

Emms

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 8:55 pm 
WOOHOO!!! Another great update. Willow is hilarious when it comes go getting dressed for a special ocassion. Great writing, great fic. Keep those updates coming when possible. Anyhoo, great work. =)

P.s. Just bookmarked this fic. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 9:32 pm 
Well, I guess the power going out is a blessing in disguise. W/T get another chance to talk.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:03 pm 
Okay, two little feedbacky tidbits here...

Chapter 2: yay for gum!

And now... Willow's going back to Tara's, eh? Can't wait to see what happens... because of course there isn't going to be a smelly greasy husband there... yay!

Saying that up is down will not make up, down.

~Gene Burns

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:19 pm 
This is berry berry good stuff! I'm really learning to appreciate art myself! Hehe...Ok I shud shuddup! But nah, seriously, I'm liking this fic, what with me being a sucker for first time Will Tara fics...there's just something magical about that first kiss huh? So whens it coming?;) Kudos to u lady!

PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:33 pm 
Oh my, Miss Kitty, what do you have in store for our girls? Their own little private lesson, huh? Such a naughty kitty! :D

Stinky husband -- LMAO. But Willow doesn't know the truth, and she's going with her feelings anyway -- go Willow go!

Now, you know I don't really want to get involved in your sock war, but I will say this -- I for one, wouldn't let anyone I care about run around sockless, no matter if they did stretch out a bit (unless of course you have feet like Bozo!). You know, there are dangerous things out there we must protect our tootsies from. And socks are like our "foot armour" protecting us from all those nasties! Or you could be walking around looking like this :pinky and then your gf would feel bad and owe you tons and tons of make-up foot rubs! Which is always a good thing! Good Luck!!

Can't wait for the W/T private lessons! :flirt

Wimpy

Post subject: Re
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 10:47 pm 
Big, smelly husband be dammed is right! I love that line.

Anyhow, VERY cute fic! Update soon!

Post subject: Re: Re
PostPosted: Sat May 29, 2004 11:19 pm 
Hey, I gotta tell you I'm really lovin this storyline and well everything within the storyline too... Tara's gotta make sure Willow knows there's no smelly husband, yeah?? :wink

Hoping and praying for an update soon, although I have graduation tomorrow so the next few days will be kinda hectic for me... but that's ok, it just gives you more time.. and babbling now, so bye! :blush

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next