The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Art Appreciation
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:24 am 
Definitely worth the wait, and very lovely too. The steam from my cup of hot chocolate nicely mixed in with the steam coming from the lovebirds. You're going to concentrate on this fic? So that means more updates soon? Yay!

I know, I know, you left me feedback to update my story and here I am clamoring for you to update yours, I'm bad ...

------

quiet thoughts

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:22 am 
That was a really great update and worth the wait. Hopefully you will update soon.

Post subject: Art Appreciation
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:15 pm 
He Emms,

I didn't know you wrote this :heart story. Sorry that I didn't leave you any feedback earlier. You don't hear me complaining about this update it had smut :grin good loving smut. Thanks for it :flower

I hope you will update soon and let Tara tell her story to Willow.

Henny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:01 pm 
Great update! :D

It was so well written. :D The lovemaking, the insecurities, everything.

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

SweetAmber ~~~ SweetAmber group ~~~ Sam´s melody

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 2:22 pm 
Oh wow...mm defintely worth the wait :heart . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

Post subject: Re: Absolutely Fabulous!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 3:50 pm 
Some how I got behind on replies... bad me :punish

Hot update Emms! Very nice for their first time. I hope now Willow will be able to get Tara to talk about her past and let it go.

Laughed my ass off at;

Quote:
"Tara tried to calm the bats that were currently holding a potato sack race in her stomach"

Too damn funny!

-anna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:33 am 
Yes, oh yes, oh goddess yes, Ems, this update of carnal knowledge wherein Willow/Tara reveal to each other their innate aptitude for the guided study program.

Entering a nexus point for the world that Willow/Tara inhabit free from all outside influence, the Essence of Willow is a very comforting aroma conveying the absolute safety and security that Willow's apartment provides for both women.

As their movemnts on the couch become more intimate and clothing gets shed like they're molting, it is endearing to see the character traits from both women so much in evidence that made them identifiable to so many Kittens.

The blackness and despair of Tara's homelife and family clouding her judgment and dampening her self-confidence leading to a lack of self of steam rearing its ugly head amidst her confidence and serenity at being at peace with the universe while bathed in the radiance of warmth emanating from her skin on skin contact with Willow.

The contrast in Willow and Tara's breast size and nipple thickness is one to be read and reread and should become the stuff of bedtime stories singing Kittens to sleep with thoughts of sugarplums and gumdrop sized nipples dancing in their heads.

I would like to bid on the eBay auction of the tarot deck coated with Willow/Tara sweat.:thud :drool :luv2 :luv :eatme :banana :wtkiss :happycry

Post subject: worth the wait
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:46 am 
definately worth the wait :bow

Post subject: Re: worth the wait
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:58 pm 
Worth the wait. Oh, yes... was that ever worth the wait.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 5:41 am 
:drool

Uhh..Wow. That was so overwelming. It was an awesome chapter.

The first time should always be with someone special..and Willow and Tara did just that.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 7:18 pm 
hehe... I just noticed that the last update was posted on Valentines day... How appropriate. :D cause with the smoochies. Anyway... I should get an update out this weekend along with individual replies. :blush (im a bit late on those I know....) forgive me?

luv Ya'll

xoxo

Emms

I can wax philisophically on a variety of different subjects...that doesn't,however, mean that I have anything constructive to add to the conversation.

--- Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:51 am 
Hey emms!

Ya know i just read all of your posts, and i can honestly say, i'm addicted. :| haha this rocks! So now i cant wait till the next update.....ahhhh its hell! Eh, i'll just stare at the lil cute orange ranty-type thing until then. :fit2 *giggles*

Stace xXx

Light up, light up...As if you have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice...I'll be right beside you dear.... <3
-Snow Patrol

Post subject: great update!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:42 pm 
i love the update! that was awesome and so very cute. i like how they were each other's firsts and that they were sleeping on the tarot cards. it was so very cute. great update, like i said today. please update really really really soon. thanks for sharing this wonderful story.

:moo ~*Shawna*~:moo

p.s. thanks for the cow... she's cute. i don't care if she can't do anything other than chew gum, she's silly and always makes me smile, so she worth while. lol

Post subject: replies
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:30 am 
I just want to thank everyone for reading and leaving feedback. I know I've been a naughty little kitten where this fic is concerned. I think I may have too many fics going on at one time. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten about this one and I've been working on an update for it. I've gotten quite a bit written and will be posting on this fic soon.

I want to thank these kittens for their time and patience.

Willster I'm glad you liked the update...hehe thank you.

Shandem thank you sweetie. And I hope school has become less of a pain.

Willow18 Yes, I think you are right. I've always pictured Willow as the romantic one...so the wine and music seemed fitting.

Cyd does "back to work" mean an update to RS? (okay...I think I've crossed some line and now It's not so much hopefully requesting an update to RS...but more of Begging for one on my hands and knees.

watersong lol, sorry about the tarot card mishap...I hate when I'm reading something and the full impact of it is spoiled by something completely unassociated.

Wimpy :blush awwe wimpy you always make me blush with the wonderful praise.

Artemis

Quote:
I have to admit, as soon as they started making love on the living room floor, part of me was waiting for Buffy to wander in saying "Hi Will, how're you-eep!"

:lmao I can so picture that happening...it seems like that is one of the classic jokes.

I'm happy you liked the update.

TaraBaby Thank you sweetie. I'm glad you liked the update.

Arwen Thank you! :D and practically speachless? :blush :stop hehe.

JustSkipIt Thank you for your comments. I'm not the best when it comes to writing the love scenes, but I did try to make it more about the sharing and loving and not about keeping a score-card. Thank you for noticing :D

and about neither of them saying I love you....I think Tara still has some issues regarding her past that are completely unresolved...and bringing the I love you's out right then might have messed up the moment. Besides, I think Tara needs to be shown love more than she needs to be told.

Watson thank you for leaving feedback and giving me the visual of mixing steam. :D hot chocolate...yummy...

AmberandAlysonarehott Thank you. Update should be out soon.

Henny Your wish is my command. And hey! Yay! there you are! Welcome! :laugh

lil'c Thank you.

TeganThank you for the Kitten...As my wife is allergic, I've had to find another home for her....actually I've sent her to live with DreamLover aka Henny.

sam darls Thank you. I'm happy you liked it.

Irishgrl anna, thank you for the feedback. I'm glad you got a giggle out of the potato sack race in Tara's stomach...those are always a good time.

Taralicious hehe...You always leave such awsome feedback...So wonderful in fact that nothing I could say in response would compare... so I'm just gonna say...

Quote:
sugarplums and gumdrop sized nipples dancing in their heads

hehe...um...yeah.

hin Thank you.

Tempest Duer lol, thank you.

onethousandtears thank you. :love

wired vixen hi stace! :D We've missed you over at The lounge. ;)

thank you for the feedback, and addicted is good...so yay.

UnicornLover Hi Shawna! I'm glad you liked the update...and hehe...the cow...

To the smut! ~ Me

Edited by: MissKittys Ball O Yarn  at: 4/19/05 10:31 am

Post subject: Re: replies
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:01 pm 
WOOT!!!!!

:bounce :pinky :dumbo :banana :applause :clap :eatme

Okay....gonna reread this tonight from the beginning...so that I'm all prepared for when the update comes.

Can this day get better? :rofl

Carleen :wave

‘Well hello you big old monster you, I fart in your general direction!’ --Willow "WtVS: Episode One: Hellmouth High

"I support your lifestyle choice. You go gay girl." -- Anya "A Hot and Heavy Halloween"

Post subject: Re: replies
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:03 pm 
Wooo and Hooo

:banana :banana :banana :banana :banana

:applause :applause :applause :applause

:dance :dance :dance :dance

Emms,

I'll be waiting right here for the update...but I have my running shoes on and I'm ready to run to any Emms fic for an update....

Rhiannon

:seesaw

Emms # 1 Fan

She is like a cat in the dark

And then she is the darkness

Post subject: Re: *sigh*
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:13 pm 
So I am back after rereading this lovely story. I actually read it about 2 months ago, but I never left feedback. I was shy. :blush

But, as I mentioned in an earlier reply today, when I saw that you were planning on updating the story, I had to go and read it again. I feel that I need to respond to the story now that a bit of my shyness has taken a vacation (probably on some lovely tropical island...which may not be a good thing, because Cam may get confused and think my shyness is a character in "Island of Death" and end up killing it off in some gruesome tumbleweed accident....but I digress).

Once again, Emms, you've allowed me to immerse myself in the wonderful world that you've created. Thank you so much for sharing that with me (okay, us...all of us...I'm not the only one reading this story, I realize this...I don't wish to sound selfish).

I love the way you are able to recreate the core of the characters we all know from BtVS. Willow--her mind going a mile a minute, and her babbling nearly keeping up. Tara--able to see the beauty in everything around her, but not quite seeing it in herself. Buffy--always suspicious, leaping before she looks. Anya--innocently forthright, with an undercurrent of affection for her friends. Xander--well, he's Xander, nuff said.

You seem to choose your words very carefully, so that your dedication to the story and characters permeates the narrative descriptions. What a joy it is for me to immediately reread a sentence or paragraph, not because I need to glean some understanding from the words, but simply because I wish to bask in the beauty of a wonderfully crafted phrase.

The pacing for this story seems decidedly different than the pacing in Sunflowers and Niobe's Silence. Yet, it is still perfect. In Sunflowers and NS, you tend to draw out the story, infuse the narrative with metaphors, sensory imagery, and symbolism. There is less of that here. And it is appropriate that there is less of it. What a talent you have! You know when to put in JUST the right amount of detail. But you also know when that detail becomes superfluous. I don't mind that there is a two week gap between the first kiss and the first "real" date. I find that I just don't need to have that gap filled. You find ways to let us know what happened during that time, without stating explicitly the events that took place. It's satisfying. Beautiful.

So before my reply becomes longer than a chapter in your story, let me conclude simply by saying, "Thank you."

Carleen :wave

‘Well hello you big old monster you, I fart in your general direction!’ --Willow WtVS: Episode One: Hellmouth High

"I support your lifestyle choice. You go gay girl." -- Anya A Hot and Heavy Halloween

"Please feel free to enjoy your lesbianism." -- Anya Art Appreciation

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 12:04 am 
Smashing chapter! For that matter, smashing story! I've been follwing this story since you first posted, had me hooked from the first line.

I love the humor mixed with the romance. It's a perfect combination. Where did you ever get the idea to write the little metaphor about bats in a sack race? I had to start laughing when I got to that part. And the meatloaf soup, I could picture Willow standing there and babbling that bit.

It was also very romantic, and loving, perfect for Willow and Tara. Gentle and hot at the same time, amazing. I eagerly await your next update.

Blessed Be,

Sarah

"Dont walk in front of me, I may not follow. Dont walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend. - Albert Camus"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:39 pm 
I must say, I'm a little worried about Tara. Or, I would be if you hadn't already said that this is fluff. If there were any angst-potential... I mean, with the thinking it's wrong (so not her fault, when you hear something that much...), and then going and sleeping with Willow... but without the sleep part.

Thank god it's fluff, I don't think I could take them getting that close and then being ripped apart because of Tara's bastard father.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:39 pm 
yeow. yeow. yeow. hot lovin' on the tarot cards! remind me to get new agey. that was great emms. you write the best first times! i hope no one has the "day after freak out" when they wake up. that would blow.

i can't believe i didn't leave feedback for this update (and if i did and i'm duplicating it now, i'm sooo sorry).

hope you'll bless us with an update soon :)

brandy

off to comment on sunflowers now

"i'm not like the girls that you've known but i believe i'm worth coming home to." tori amos, sleeps with butterflies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:48 pm 
Brandy - Get new agey.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2005 7:24 pm 
3. Flaming O

I just finished reading this story all in one sitting. I have to tell you it's awesome. I can't wait for you to update.

Christina

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:31 am 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Hi everyone. :applause I just wanted to say a big thanks to the kittens that have left feedback for this fic. I luv ya'll. :-D And also, I wanted to let everyone know, that I've almost got the next update completed. I hope to finish it today and should have it posted in the next couple of days. Thank you all for being so patient.

ETA: The update is finished...it's just awaiting the lovely carr to beta it. :applause

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:58 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Here's the update kittens, Enjoy.

All Disclaimers Apply

Note: Thanks Carleen for beta'ing

Tara sat up, pulling a tarot card from the inside of her left thigh, it made a sticky sound as it unstuck itself from her body. "I should have had these laminated..." She said through a smile. But yesterday she hadn't suspected that last night would turn out as it had. Willow was still next to her, asleep on the pasted paper scattered around them. Tara's hand went out to run itself along Willow's bare arm. She wanted to touch the woman more intimately but was unsure of the etiquette for such things. She didn't have long to think about it though, because in the next instant Willow was stirring under Tara's gaze. Tara started to remove her hand from Willow's arm, but was stopped by Willow, who, grasping her fingers was pulling her hand back into place. "Th-this is okay...?"

"More than okay." Willow smiled at the blonde's sudden shyness while, at the same time wondering where the vixen from only hours ago had retreated. Willow sat up. She could feel the cards she had laid on sticking to the skin of her back. Reaching around herself, she brushed what she could from her back. The other cards must have taken the hint, because they obliged her by loosening their grip to fall awkwardly to the carpet behind her. But Willow's attention was quickly drawn away from the cards, down to Tara's fingers, which had began to move lightly across the inside of Willow's arm.

Tara looked down at her fingers when she saw Willow's eyes travel there. She didn't stop the movement though, her fingers continued to caress Willow, while they sat there looking intently at each other. Tara loved the way Willow's green eyes were becoming darker and darker with each movement of Tara's fingers.

Willow felt the desire from earlier come crashing back in on her as she watched Tara's slim fingers. She felt the love she had for Tara crushing her lungs. Why couldn't she just say the words? What was she afraid of? Willow swallowed to keep from pouring her heart out to the blonde, not wanting to ruin the moment with the babble she was sure would take place if she was to attempt to share her feelings with the blonde. But it was getting harder and harder to hold back she had to do something. There was a split second of panic, which dissipated immediately once she found Tara's eyes. If she couldn't tell Tara how she felt, maybe she could show her in other ways. Willow focused all the love she felt for the blonde through her eyes, she hoped that Tara could see the love shining there inside the gaze.

Tara felt a wave of confidence flow through her. She felt love there between them. Tara wanted to open her mouth and tell Willow how much she loved her. But she couldn't. Something was stopping her; maybe it was all the other things that she had yet to say to Willow that stopped those three words from coming. Willow didn't know anything about her family. She didn't know that Tara lived in fear each and every day that her father would find her and do something terrible to her. But Tara could feel the need to tell Willow about the secrets in her life and that scared her even more than her father ever had. She didn't know how Willow would react if she were to tell her the truth. But one thing she did know for certain was that if she sat there any longer looking into Willow's beautiful green eyes, she would tell. She would tell her everything. Tara knew it wasn't the right time for that, so she forced her eyes away from Willow.

"What do you think they're doing?" Xander asked, putting the half-eaten piece of pizza back into the greasy white box living on the table between himself and Buffy.

"Who?" Buffy asked, her mouth was full of the bite of pizza she'd just taken; she had to find a way to talk without losing what she was chewing.

"Willow and her...lady friend" Xander chose his words carefully; he was still unsure of what to call Tara.

"I don't know...Whatever women do together I guess. Same things as guys and girls, I suppose...Only with less parts...or possibly more parts." Buffy frowned; she was actually still a little confused about that part.

"Yeah...definitely more..." Xander said, getting lost in his mental counting of just how many more parts it would take to make a lesbian.

"I know what women do together. " Anya said nonchalantly looking up from the book she'd been reading. Anya picked up a pencil and began a very detailed drawing. When she was done, she handed the piece of paper to Buffy, who examined it before passing it to Xander. "And then afterward there is an excessive amount of discussion and cuddling all of which eventually ends with one of them clearing a three foot space in the closet while the other dials the number to the local U-Haul Rent-A-Center." Anya lowered her eyes and went back to reading her book.

An open-mouthed Buffy and Xander examined the drawing again, turning the page upside down and tilting their heads to the side.

Willow watched the opaque outline of Tara's body through the foggy glass of the shower door. Willow tied the laces on her shoes while she tried to figure out what had caused the change in Tara last night. Willow knew there had been something wrong, by the way Tara had seemed to retreat emotionally from her. Willow bit her bottom lip and wondered silently if it had been something she had done or said that had caused Tara to pull away from her. Willow had wanted to ask last night, but hadn't been able to find the words...so instead of talking, they had made their way to Willow's bedroom. And even as they had held each other, Willow had still felt the separation between them. That separation had remained...and it was still there when Willow woke this morning to find Tara across the bed from her asleep on the far edge.

Tara leaned her head against the cool beige and blue tiles of the shower wall, as she let the water fall on top of her head to drip down her body. Things were different between them now, and Tara felt emotionally drained. There were so many things she had to think through, there was so much she had to tell Willow. The strain of all those 'had to’s’ felt like lead in her heart. She didn't want to, but she could feel herself pulling away from Willow; it was a survival technique she'd been forced to adopt as a teenager, and had never completely relinquished. She knew Willow didn't understand, but she couldn't talk about it now, if she tried, she knew she'd mess everything up.

"She hasn't called, Buffy... What if she never calls?...what if I blew everything..?" Willow gripped her best friends hands. It had been three days since Willow had last heard from Tara even though she'd left at least thirty messages on the blonde's machine.

"Get a hold of yourself man! It's not that bad. "

"No that bad?!" Willow practically shouted. How could Buffy stand there and say 'it's not that bad?'

"That's right. I said it. God that feels good...Read my lips. IT'S NOT THAT BAD."

"Buffy, I don't think you--" Willow started to inform her that she had no way of knowing how bad it had gotten, when the blonde reached out and with her fingers pinched Willow's lips together.

"Uhhuh. Deep breath. Inhale....exhale...now, repeat after me. My name is Willow Rosenberg and I am a hottie...If Tara doesn't call...then it's her loss. "

"Buffy I can't--" She started to say, but Buffy held her hand up to stop Willow's words

"Just do it. "

"My name's Willow Rosenberg and I am a hottie." Willow paused, feeling ridiculous. "This is stupid by the way. " She said, in response to Buffy's raised eyebrows.

"Humor me. "

"And if Tara doesn't call, it's her loss." Willow finished, feeling even more hopeless after the words were out then she'd felt before saying them.

"There...feel better?"

"Not even a little bit." Willow pouted. She started to say something else to the tune of "get out of my house" when she was interrupted by the ringing telephone. Willow looked at Buffy with a blank expression. Buffy returned the expression...and all was silent in between the first and second ring of the telephone. By the third ring, Willow had snapped back to reality and was able to make a dash for the phone. "Hello?" She said breathlessly.

TBC

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:48 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Emms!!!! :wave

I can't believe I've never left you feedback for this story before - I must be punished :punish I'm very, very, very, very sorry, forgive me? :flirt :D

You do know that I've been reading it since day one & absolutely LOVING it right? Well I have, yup I have indeed-y :D & this update was no exception, I love, love, love loved it.

Oh, except, bad that things are not so good between our sweet girls, you're gonna fix that soon right? :paranoid Please? :pray

I loved Anya in this update :lol I'd love to see that diagram she drew :eyebrow

These words...
Quote:
"And if Tara doesn't call, it's her loss."
... should NEVER be spoken by any version of Willow in any dimension at any time. :no & Buffy deserves a sharp crack to the back of her head for making Willow say it. :miff

So, is that Tara calling? Is it? huh? please Emms, let it be Tara. :flirt

Okay, that's all for now :) Keep those wonderful updates of yours coming sweetie

Hugs
Jeanne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:36 pm 
30. Sweaty and Kinda Gay

Jeanne,

Quote:
I can't believe I've never left you feedback for this story before - I must be punished I'm very, very, very, very sorry, forgive me?

no punishment for you this time....I'm the first to admit that I have too many fics to keep track of sometimes...so it's all good. You're quite forgiven. :|

Quote:
You do know that I've been reading it since day one & absolutely LOVING it right? Well I have, yup I have indeed-y & this update was no exception, I love, love, love loved it.

I'm glad sweetie. This one's kinda light and fluffy, compared to some of the other fics I'm writing.

Quote:
Oh, except, bad that things are not so good between our sweet girls, you're gonna fix that soon right? Please?

Oh of course, I'll fix things very soon....I'll have to because this story is almost over :aww

Quote:
I loved Anya in this update I'd love to see that diagram she drew

hehe Anya hasn't shown up much in the fic...it's mostly Willow/Tara Buffy/Xander....but when she does so up she definitly adds to the hilarity, I think. :lol Thank you...I'd like to see that diagram too. :-D

Quote:
... should NEVER be spoken by any version of Willow in any dimension at any time. & Buffy deserves a sharp crack to the back of her head for making Willow say it.

Oh...I'm totally on board with that thought sweetie...But Buffy doesn't get it apparently. :glasses

Quote:
So, is that Tara calling? Is it? huh? please Emms, let it be Tara.

I can't say :lol

Thank you so much for the feedback Jea. I appreciate it. :bounce

xoxo
Emms

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:15 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Topics: 1
How I've missed this fic! Thank you for bringing it back! :applause

Quote:
That separation had remained...and it was still there when Willow woke this morning to find Tara across the bed from her asleep on the far edge.

They're subconsciously building a wall between them, and all because of fear and uncertainties.What is preventing them from declaring what is deep inside them. What is Willow afraid of? What doesn't Tara want to tell Willow yet?

So now, you can't make us wait another 5 months for an update, cos we need to know who is calling? You understand? The wrath of watty is nothing to be laughed at! (well, you might laugh, and others might laugh, but ... um I'm shooting myself in the foot, heehee).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:11 am 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

Ooh that was mean :-D ..hehe. Great update Emms. Was it Tara calling?? :eyebrow . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler. [Evan Rachel Wood]

Credit for icon: lj user crazedxinsanity

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:04 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Updatey goodness! :bounce It's great to have this story back in action.

There were so many moments that sparkled in this update - Anya's drawing :lmao and commentary on the likely course of the relationship, Tara peeling cards off herself, Willow's spaz attack and Buffy holding her lips closed while she calmed her down... all great.

But plenty of meaty seriousness too, with Tara's anxiety about revealing her situation to Willow, and the distance it's causing between them. Strange as it sounds to say, perhaps they should be following Anya's advice - excessive amounts of discussion. Then they can get onto the closet-clearing and U-Haul-hiring :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:01 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Location: usually dozing behind a book and/or computer...many times both
heya Emms,

I'm enjoying the growing complexity of Tara's character. Sad to watch, but such an understandable reaction for someone who has experienced a lot of pain in her past to withdraw from people who are close such as Willow.

Quote:
Anya picked up a pencil and began a very detailed drawing. When she was done, she handed the piece of paper to Buffy, who examined it before passing it to Xander. . . .

An open-mouthed Buffy and Xander examined the drawing again, turning the page upside down and tilting their heads to the side.

Ok. Probably the most embarrassing snort ever erupted from me when I read this. The detailed drawing with the turning of pages and tilted heads was just too funny.

thanks for the update,
teddy

If you are incalculable, then we are congruent. ~Hillman~ Insanity of noble minds, That never falters nor abates, But labors and endures and waits, Till all that it foresees it finds Or what it can not find creates.~Longfellow~
Got Gaydar?||

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 284 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next