The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Fic: Darkness Falls
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 6:01 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Holy God! You're back! And you made me cry! I love you!.... Okay, well, that's awkward. Umm, anyway, welcome back, and may I say that was quite a doozy. We, um, we don't have to wait two or three years for the next installment, do we? I mean I would, it's just waiting for this story was like a weird crazy obsession and umm, let's just say it wasn't pretty.

Oh my God!! I'm gonna go re-read and wait for an update... patiently. But not too long right? :paranoid

A day without sunlight is, like, y'know, night. - My Friend Courtney

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:23 pm 
3. Flaming O

This is an amazing story! I have spent the past 2 days (more or less) reading this story! Please continue!! Faith always has a way of showing up in the nick of time, but ya can't always be sure what side she's gonna start out on!

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 9:57 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Dang, i wish I'd been following this all along....

On the Buffy front, I can hope the quote of watching them go before you menas she's just going to be tatsed her.

And Faith; I hope there's a surprise in store there.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:58 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

OMG, you really are back, oh great MOP :applause
When my girl called and told me you had updated I could hardly believe it. I believe our Romanian child has given up on you.

Not only are you back, but with one hell of an update. Poor Tara with all the guilt, and as for Willow there's just nothing to describe such desperation.
Madrine-Bitch. Nuff said.

Don't forget how badly we need these updates, you big tease! Don't work too hard Kris.

MOP's faithful follower,
Minion #2
Jean

Post subject: Darkness Falls - Responses
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 7:21 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Hey all, some responses for those faithful followers....

Dianneswillowtree, Thanks… I await your feedback…

mole, thanks for the welcome back… looking forward to what you think after you refresh and re-read. Thanks for staying with it!

BlueKitten88, Linda? Soccerplaya00 Linda? Well, I had been writing this for a looong time, and it wasn’t all that easy to write either. On one hand I enjoyed writing Buffy and the others, but Tara and Willow were more difficult. Writing Buffy kind of went off on its own; her story changed from the first draft, cause it just seemed right for her character. As for Tara and Willow, well, I suppose the adage ‘time heals all wounds’ could fit, but as you say, can time also earn forgiveness? You’ll have to wait and see… I’ll try not to keep you all waiting too, too long, minion of mine!

Maccoda, lol, yep, I wait a year and a half and then, bam, I spring the huge post of trauma. I’m glad it was worth waiting for, and I’m hoping it won’t take so long in the future. But, you gotta admit, all-nighters are fun once in awhile. Thanks for reading and post.

Chummy, Glad you liked the update. I try. As for Will, well, yeah, a long road ahead…. Thanks for reading and the nice remarks.

wimpy0729, Gee, thank you. Lol, I guess. Seems weird almost to say thanks for writing something that is hard for people to read, but I thank you for your praise of my writing abilities. Always a good ego boost to the fragile writer’s ego. As for the cliffhanger ending… yeah, I tend to do that quite a bit. I will do my best to update a lot sooner than this last time however, lol. Thanks again for reading, and for posting!

kytzya, I’m glad you decided to open the story and check on it. Thanks for not skipping, cause well, you know, trying to build up the intensity of the story over the length of the post and all… skipping would probably not help, lol. Thank you for your kind words of praise for my writing, they are muchly appreciated. And… I’ll do my best not to take a year to post the next (final?) section…

quirked out, lol, I am noticing that “holy something-or-other” is a common comment of response for this posting. And, I’d apologize for making you cry, but, well, you did say you loved me afterall, lol. Thank you for the welcome back and the obsession – always nice to hear.I’m hoping now that I’m not traveling I can post quicker, so keep your fingers crossed. Thanks for reading and your very funny, very nice post.

Bewitchedyke, lol, thank you for staying up “the past 2 days (more or less) reading” my story, that’s a lot of reading! I will continue, no worries. As for Faith, yeah, she could go either way…guess you’ll have to wait and see. . . thanks for reading and posting.

DaddyCatALSO, well, even if you hadn’t been following it the story before, you can now… Re: Buffy, well, I guess you’ll have to wait and see… is she or isn’t she? And Faith? Well, she’s just too good of a character to pass upwriting about, so we’ll see what she brings to the mix, eh? Thanks for reading!

barnabasvamp, lol, hey ther, Jean, yes, yes, I am back… after a year. I know, bad MOP, bad, bad. Tara and the guilt, and poor Willow… I know, bad, bad. You really think Madrine’s a bitch? Hmm, I just can’t see it, lol. I will try to write more frequently, maybe get our Romanian minion back! Thanks for sticking with me all this while!

Thanks everyone for reading and posting!
Kris
"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:17 am 
3. Flaming O

Hi Kris,

I've enjoyed your tale so far and I'm anticipating its continuation. Plenty of hearty angst to be had there.

Please don't leave us hanging. I mean, come on! Tara holding Willow's beaten and bloody body, stumbling and finally falling in front of "Faith..."

That's not a place to end a "Kitten Friendly" story.

By the way, if you don't mind some constructive criticism, I suggest you try running your story postings through a spell-checker. I've caught a few errors, and while they weren't major, they did tend to tug me out of the narrative for a moment.

Post subject: Darkness Falls - Responses, Part Deux
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:34 pm 

Roger Doger, hey there, well I am glad you’ve enjoyed the story so far. I am in the midst of the next update, so I am hoping to not leave people “hanging” for too long this time out. And, lol, no, I don’t mind any constructive criticism… a spell checker you say? Who’d of thunk it!? Lol, well, if I could figure out how to edit my posts, I’d fix them! LOL! Thanks for reading and posting, and most especially the criticism – I hate when I misspell! Oiy!

Kris
"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:08 am 
5. Willowhand

Hey, this is a great story! and i am positively awful at constructive critisism, so sorry to dissapoint, But even if i was good at it, i doubt there would be much wrong with "Darkness Falls" :) Keep it up, i am waiting for the next update. I hope Madrine dies and Buffy doesnt...is that constructuve? lol ok... i best be homeworking!
Lifty

Saving Myself

Post subject: Re: Darkness Falls - Responses, Part Deux
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:38 am 
3. Flaming O

KrisBo5 wrote:
...well, if I could figure out how to edit my posts, I’d fix them! LOL!...

FYI: Just in case that wasn't tongue in cheek humor (hard to tell with just text), next to each of your own posts there should be an "edit "button, right next to the quote button, on the top right hand side. As long as you're logged in, the edit button will appear for your posts. If you're not logged in, the edit button won't be there.

Last edited by Roger Doger on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 4:48 pm 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

Hey Kris! Sorry it took me so long to reply I barely believed my eyes that there was an update. I'm so glad you're back (hugs). What I love about your writing is the use of the repetition to really sink something home. "Don't kill her." being one of the one's that had so many meanings as well depending when and how it was said. It was so sad and desperate really. The whole story just grabs your heart and squeezes it tightly.

And now we are up in the air again. What's going on with Willow and Tara. Why is Faith there? Can anyone save Buffy or is she really dead?

So many wonderful questions that I am sure you'll answer. I love this story. Thanks Kris for continuing it.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:07 pm 
2. Floating Rose

* sitting here just waiting for an update *

I won't have to wait long right?

I know there's a Hell, I work in retail.

Post subject: Darkness Falls - Responses
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:28 pm 

I know, I'm lazy and late with these...

Lifty, Hey there. Thanks for bypassing the homework long enough to drop me a note about the story. It is greatly appreciated! Lol, I figure constructive criticism can be whatever we make it, right? So you want Madrine to die and Buffy to live? Okay, suggestion noted… now we’ll see what happens! Thanks for sticking with the story, despite the looong time between posts; hope you’ll still be around for the end… now – finish that homework!

Puff! Wow, am I glad you stopped by and dropped a line here. I really do look forward to hearing from you and what you think. Also, thanks for the hugs!

Regarding the repetition; I agree with you (though I know many people do not..). I like to use words and phrases over and over again, in different situations, because I feel like the same words can mean so many different things depending on when they are said, when they are thought about. I think people tend to relive things again and again, and rewrite history to fit their needs. So, repeating things for me, as a writer, is a way of exploring how these characters try to change – or live with – things that have been said or have happened; repeating things like “don’t kill her,” your example: we understand what Madrine meant by that; we understand what Tara feels about it; we understand what Willow feels about it… the same sentence means so many things to these three.

It was kind of sad and desperate, huh? I must be a very depressed person….

Willow and Tara. Well, that’s a hard one, huh? I mean, I’ve written them into a terrible place, both as individuals and as a couple. But, as I stated, it is very important to where the story leads (ends) and where it goes from there. I am hoping that when I am done, it will be satisfying to everyone, that I am able to excute what I see in my head. You’ll let me know, okay? Faith. Well, there always has to be a nice surprise in there, right? And why is she there? How did she get there? Hmm…

Thanks so much for your comments and encouragement about finishing the story. At times, it’s been quite a trial… I’m hoping you’ll stay around for the conclusion.

Maccoda, Lol, ok, ok, I get it. . . I’m working on it! Lol!

Thanks all!
Kris
"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:57 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 1
hello I caught up those last days and I am glad I did it ^^

Please keep writing ^^

Thank you,

Julia

P.S.: Poor Tara... it seems that her mind is a play thing for every body :(
Having her memory erased 3 times in 21 years of lifetime... Wow...

"Joie est mon caractère, C'est la faute à Voltaire; Misère est mon trousseau, C'est la faute à Rousseau." Gavroche. Victor Hugo, Les Misérables (chap. XV)

Post subject: Late Darkness Falls Responses
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:30 pm 

Sorry to be so tardy....

JujuDeRoussie, hey there, Julia, thanks for catching up with the story; it is very long, I know, so thanks for taking an interest. I am still writing – albeit slowly. LOL, yes Tara has had her share of mind “effs” as it were… I wonder what she’ll do now that she is back to herself, eh? Thanks again for reading and I hope you stick around for the conclusion.

Kris
"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:06 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Come on update we are waiting for so long Pllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:14 am 
3. Flaming O

Man Wear are you I have re-read your story like 10 time. have mercey on us and give us a new update plz. :smash :smash :smash

Post subject: Darkness Falls Responses
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:39 pm 

Sorry everyone, for being so late with these responses. I'm just bad that way.... now on with our show!

Hey Niko, Boy am I the worst response-type person ever, or what? No, don’t answer that, please. I am working on the update when I can, lol, and maybe I’ll post a snippet for fun. I mean, Faith? What a place to end it, right? Thanks for reading and thanks for encouraging me to continue.

Chummy, Only 10 times? You’ve only read my story 10 times? And you call yourself a fan. No, wait, that was me… lol. I am working on the update when I can find a few spare minutes. It’s hard right now, cause we lost someone at work and we have had to take over all her departments, ugh. Anyway, keep tuned in, I may post a snip of the update… Faith and Tara… hmm, I wonder what they’re going to talk about, huh?

Thanks to everyone who is sticking with this opus, and thank you for your posts.

Kris
“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:23 am 
5. Willowhand

hey! just wanted to say that this is an amazing story, very suspenseful :applause Can't wait for the next update! Oh, and btw, your description of the monsters and the hell in sunnydale scene in Main Street reminded me a bit of the film Constantine, which is one of my favs, so i dont know if i'm right, but thats pretty much how i pictured it! Its great!
I'm gonna go and read some more now...instead of homeworking :)
Cya!
Lifty

Saving Myself

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:29 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
gah. i realized i've read this story a good five or six times and each time it bets better. and worse. becuase i read the latest post over and over and over again.

i honestly don't think i remember the pain of a fic hitting this hard. constantly. so much love and so much pain and its sooooo good. i think what i'd compare the raw-ness to is Tulipps 'Terra Firma'. I don't even have any words.

I'd try, but fail and I want to do it justice.

Thank you for an update. I can't tell you how glad I am that there are updates, even if they're two years far between. becuase that means that you haven't given up on it yet. please please don't give up on it, becuase if you do, you're giving up on us. i don't know if i can never hear the end of this story, it's too heart-wrenching in every. single. way.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:32 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Well hello there Kris,

Read DF again and still love it so much. The last part you posted made me almost cry (and I almost never almost cry). You wrote that beautifully painful. Looking very much forward too the end of this great tale.

wilgen.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 8:47 pm 
12. Recently Gay

Oh my Goodness!!!!!

I just found this story!!!! It's amazing!!!!!!!!!

Please continue with it!!!!!

This fic has put me through every range of emotions possible!!!!!!!

Please update soon!!!!!!!

Amazing work!!!!!!!

XX Rachel XX

Wishing Peace, light and love to everyone.
Tara: 'Can we just skip it? Can, can you just be kissing me now?'
Tara: 'I am you know' Willow: 'What?' Tara 'yours'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:41 am 
3. Flaming O

OMG This story is AMAZING!!! I read it all in a week (hey work was slow so this helpt me pass the time) the way you wrote everything so dark and detailed. wow... PLEASE write an update soon cause we all need to know what will happen to Willow and Tara, Buffy and Faith and Madrine!!!
Hope for more soon. :pray

Does Tara not know that she was not in control of her body when she did and said all those things to Willow? She was sleeping in Madrins body wasn't she.

Too bad Faith didn't come sooner.. i always liked her.
R.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:11 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey Kris
please have mersy on us and post soon. plz make it a late new year gift plz anything just post :paranoid we are waiting.

Post subject: please update....
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:32 am 
3. Flaming O

wow this fic has been ongoing for almost 3years now...

i love your story,so much emotion could be felt,hopefully you update soon.=)

god,i cant believe it took me approx. 5hrs to read this...

i have a bad habit of bumping up old stories...
shameless self-promotion

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:59 am 
3. Flaming O

Hope for an update soon!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:02 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Kris

Dude you are totally driving me crazy with the waiting here leave us with a big cliffhanger like the one you wrote is totally evil, so please sharpen your pen and start writing again.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:28 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 4
My heart just may have skipped a beat when I saw this thread had been posted on in my mailbox. So natch, I zoomed right over. Dreams dashed! But I'll still hope one day, maybe soon, or maybe months for now, to find out what happens next. 'Cause it sure ain't looking good for just about anyone.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:50 pm 
3. Flaming O

Still waiting for your update...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:52 pm 
5. Willowhand

As am i...

Chummy, you got me so excited.

Saving Myself

Post subject: Darkness Falls - Late Responses
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:30 pm 

Hello, all, I finally got around to finishing that dang movie and am able to concentrate on funner things, like reading and writing. So, although super late, here are some responses to your wonderful comments:

Lifty, thank you very much. I’m not sure my story is all that “amazing,” but it sure is nice to hear! I am glad it’s suspenseful, though, lol. I like angst – maybe you can tell? I just Netflixed “Constantine,” so I will have to get back to you. . . but, Hell on Earth basically, so that’s probably a good image if the film has that in it. As for the reading of the story over the homeworking, ah, well? You’re a big girl, you decide! Thanks so much for reading!

Zooeys_Bridge, gah! How do I love your feedback? Let me count the ways. . . . I think you are very brave to read this big ole mess five or six times. What a compliment, though. Thank you. And, may I say, Tulipp is a superb writer, one of my favorites, so to compare my writing to Tulipp’s? Wow! Huge compliment. Not sure I deserve it, but wow, thank you very much. It has taken me a very long time to write this story; partly due to real life/work taking up so much time, partly that I already wrote it in script format and turning it into narrative is time-consuming. It’s like, I’ve already been there, and done that, so it’s a slow process. But, no worries, I will finish it. The next part is going well, and I may post a snip of the beginning, don’t know yet. I won’t give up, though, rest assured. How can I give up on all of you folks who’ve stuck it out this long? Thanks so much for reading and posting.

wilgen, well, hello there to you aswell (that’s South African English btw, ‘aswell’ one word, sorry I digress). So, you read DF again? And still love it? And it almost made you cry? Sweet. ‘Beautiful pain.’ Sounds about right! The end is in progress, hold tight.

Yours, XX Rachael XX, lol! You and the ‘!!!!!’ made me laugh out loud. I could almost hear your voice. Nice. I’m very glad you found my story, and yes I will be continuing (finishing) it; it is in progress right now. ‘Amazing,’ huh? Sheesh, thanks. I’m all red now. Thanks for reading!

Renatecs, OMG, lol. Again with the ‘amazing’ compliment. Thank you. Not entirely sure it’s amazing, but, hey, who am I to argue, right? Took you a week to read, eh? I must be slipping, maybe I should write bigger pieces? Lol. Writing ‘dark and detailed’ has been very trying; this was several scripts – short, precise, sparse – so this has been the hard part, detailing it out in narrative format. I try. The update is in the works, I actually took a break to answer these posts. I can let you in on something though: Willow/Tara, Buffy/Faith/Madrine. . . may not end the way you think. As far as Tara in Madrine’s body, etc., this is just one of the things that will need to be resolved by the characters. And as for Faith? Well, wait till you hear her story! Thanks so much for reading, and I hope you stick around for the finale.

Chummy, mercy? Mercy? Not sure I am overly familiar with that word. . . . I am working on an update though. . . stay tuned.

nothingtosay, wow, three years? I think longer than that, I’d have to look. So sad, I know! I’m very happy that you love the story and are hanging in there. It’s very encouraging to see that people are still involved. Five hours to read it? Hmm, that’s a record, I think… Thanks!

Renatecs, lol, I know, bad Kris. I am working on it though. . . .

Niko, dude, driving you crazy, huh? Sweet. My work here is done, I guess! Lol, kidding. I am working on it, trust me. Well, DF and Insight, but I am writing, and that’s a step in the right direction. Hang in there!

Zooeys_Bridge, sorry for the almost heart attack and dashed dreams. Hope is good. For the update that is. . . but methinks you are right about the last bit. . . it ain’t looking good for anyone. We’ll see. Hang in there.

Chummy, lol, ok, ok, message received, working very hard now, really.

Lifty, lol, Chummy has a way of getting people excited, huh? Hmm, that’s reads very weird. . . whatever, you know what I meant. Keep tuned in. . . .

One final remark: Thanks to all of you for hanging in there, all this time. The support and encouragement is very much appreciated, and I hope that, as the final posts are put up, the story meets everyone’s expectations. I’m working on the end, and I am hoping to post soon. So, thank you again!

KrisBo5
“Frell that!”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1791 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60  Next