The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 112  Next
 Post subject: Re: you are definitely doing my build-up, justice..
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 2:31 pm 
Wow I can't belive I missed this :shock

This is such a cute Fic

please continue

Arron

She walks in beauty, Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies; And all that's best of dark and bright; Meet in her aspect, and her eyes. ~ by Byron ~

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:26 pm 
Oh my god, lol. I was getting a bit :hmm the minute Tara started giving Willow the massage, like "hmm, too good to be true, lol" Im sure it won't stay a dream for long anymore. :)

Very nice update! :)

snuggle79 :wave

I look at horses and I see really big ponies.

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 3:44 pm 
Now.. this kinda reminds me of "School days" from JustSkipIt.

Not because it's the same story, no far from it, but because of my frustrated growls when another chapter passes without them knowing...

*growl*

Now seem what you've done.. you've made me growl again..and it isn't even a wolfmoon.

Great story, now it's time to get them drunk and alone in a laundry room or such *fg*

Insanity

German Fanfiction

It's always sudden! Tara; the body

Post subject: Re: New Fic - Neverland
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:54 pm 
Oh dear god, I should not have read this at work! Yowza. Willow certainly has an active dreamlife, doesn't she? With the...uh...and the...um...:drool :thud

I especially liked the part where Willow realizes that the nice, relaxing massage will be anything but. Very real.

Back to the angst now, right?

-Cameron

What should I be but just what I am? - Edna St.Vincent Millay

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 5:16 pm 
Great story.. I'm liking it a lot..

Cant wait till you update ! :)

Post subject: one word
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 6:50 pm 

..tease.:fit2

Post subject: Re: one word
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:11 pm 
I've been reading this fic for a while, but I haven' replied, probably cause I'm lazy as hell. :lol

But I'm here now to tell ya that I LOVE your writing. It's so intense, so real. It's just plain incredible. Just whoa.

And this update, the change in Willow's mood is tangible, and the way you write it is just amazing. Kudos!

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:22 pm 
Heather, Heather, Heather! Holy mother of God! and no, i'm not *your* mother ... and I'm mortified you'd think that :spin ;)

Would your mother read this? This, this incredible piece of amazing writing? Just wow. So me and Washi were talking earlier about my soon-to-be-WC-update needing more feeling and I read your update. And now I get what Washi means by more feeling. This update was so amazing. The feeling, the emotion of this update was like its own character. My entire body temperature shot to the sky when I was reading it. There was so much wanting and needing, and just plain tension .. then the heartbreaking disappointment and Willow's inability to be brave. My heart plummeted right there with her. *sniffles*

I can't say enough how much I love this story. And how incredibly, incredibly happy I am that you're a WT fan .. and decided to share your thoughts on the subject - thank you! :)

x Tinna Karen

"You're not gonna jokey-rhyme your way outta this one." - Willow in Pangs

Post subject: damn
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:25 pm 
it was only a dream....DAMN!!

but it was still hot!!:eatme

------------------------

i'm hot homeboy, never get it twisted!!

Post subject: Re: damn
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 7:35 pm 
What A Frikin HOT Dream! I Love Dreams.. Especially When They're HOT! But Who Doesn't? Haha

Very Nice Update Absolutley Loved It! Now Im Waiting Patiently For It To Actually Happen To Them. Tee Hee

D2D

Dreams To Dream In The Dark Of The Night, When The World Goes Wrong, I Can Still Make It Right...- Dreams To Dream

Oh Wouldn't It Be Wonderful If I Turned Out To Be A Homosexual?!! - Stewie Griffen Family Guy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:12 pm 
dammit!! i got alllll excited cuz i was like 'yay...theyre going to hook up now and everythings going to be all great!'...and then its a friggin dream!!! ahhh!! but poor willows all confused...and im thinking her and tara need to talk..like asap! more soon??

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 8:58 pm 
:thud :thud :drool :drool ... shit u broke me... and i just got fix...that was a tasty treat... but alas only a dream.. update soon...

-reds:willow

my banana dances for smut:banana

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Now that just sucks- me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:02 pm 
Oh man... this was really hot... :thud

Sad that Willow is all.. blah it was just a dream, and always will be a dream.. GAH! Just make them talk and be ok and make her dream come true! Whoot!

Ok, definately can't wait to read more from this!

Ashleigh

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 10:48 pm 
WHEW!

Man, those dreams get me everytime. Excellent job. So well written that it was like I was right there seeing what she was seeing, feeling what she was feeling.

And trying to hide that hand was just too funny.

Poor Willow's emotions were so palpable. I wish she was a little more sure of herself, and then maybe they could talk and well, maybe move on to live some of the dream. *sigh*

But for now I'll keep waiting and reading this incredible story.

Can't wait to see what's next!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:49 am 
Wow....that was.....ahm...GREAT!!!!! The way you discribe things....not too little not too much (for my taste) just perfect! And what a ....when I read "Beep, Beep, Beep"....I was like "damn....." :lol :lol And yeap....I'll agree with Insanity in a littl bit you're going to be in the same category as "School Days" and "The game of love"....[I'm a very patient person....sometimes;) ] Great update!!! Keep it up!!!

:peace :heart

M.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:56 am 
Wow. Great dream. I can't believe I missed three updates!

I enjoyed their interaction at the club, how they really just wanted to be together, and how nervous they make eachother.

The emotions you write are so palpable and real. I relate to them, thus connecting me to the story. I feel that is one of the most wonderful things about art in any form, when it affects you.

Thank you.

frau

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:37 am 
Argh! Just a dream... Tara's in a good mood this morning, but Willow's thoroughly down in the dumps. Who can blame her? She's so sure that Tara's not going to be interested in her - and so far as rejection goes, that's about as bad as it can get. If only she were remembering the night before, rather than the disappointment of waking up from that dream... what's it going to take to get these two girls together?

Love makes people do strange things. I'm looking forward to reading more of them :) even if it's going to take a lot longer for that kind of dream to turn real. It'll be worth the wait, that was hot! Is any of that cold shower water Willow's under going down the drain, or is it all just turning to steam as it hits her? :)

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 9:32 pm 
Heather, this is a really nice piece of writing. I mean, first of all: excellent work with Willow's...um...self-gratification. All lasciviousness (or at least part of it) aside, writing good sex is harder than it looks. I think women demand more out of such scenes; in particular, I think we need a look into the person's mind. That fleshes out the action (so to speak) so much more. You do a wonderful job weaving very evocative mental glimpses of Tara (and in so doing, let us watch Willow watching Tara, which tells us more about her character) with the physical erotica. And that moment when Willow "sees" and then sees Tara in the doorway in a flimsy nightgown was just wonderfully well done, right down to the sentence structure and punctuation.

I'm really enjoying this, Heather. Now--let's see one of these two women seize or at least bump into the day! To quote the inimitable Willow Rosenberg: I need my vicarious smoochies!

Mary

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 10:49 pm 
Hey. I saw this story I just never got around to rading, but now that I did, I'm glad.;)

This is great. More soon, please.

brittney

~Good friends help you move. Real friends help you move the body.~

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:40 am 
This fic is so totally awesome!!Angsty awesome but awesome all all the same.I am so envious of people who can write a scene so well that one might forget that these are words and not illustrations!!!Thank you for writing t5his story and please continue soon!! Rose.

Edited by: hondosfirst at: 9/10/04 11:41 pm

Post subject: replies
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:31 am 
Wow. You guys are amazing, you know that? *shakes head* Just, wow.

Arron CFF Didn't miss a thing! And yes, definitely will continue. Thanks.

snuggle79 Thanks, and yeah, "too good to be true" pretty much sums it up! Glad you're "heeey, wait a minute" meter got a good workout. :)

Insanity JustSkipIt (and the story "School Days") is brilliant. If anyone hasn't read it, get on over there pronto! I swear, that woman could easily turn that misunderstanding into a forty year long ode to confusion, naivete and wrong assumptions, and all of us would be right there with her, reading, banging our heads on blunt objects and enjoying every minute of it. So good. And so very sorry but there's going to be *a lot* of growling. :( Silly, dense W/T...

tarawhipped Oooh, the infamous "reading smut at work" head slap. I know it well. Willow's dream life is very active; looking forward to future visits into her subconscious. And yeah... back to the angst (promise things will start looking up soon though). Thanks!

Nicole023 Yay! I'm glad you're liking, and I usually can't wait until I update either! (You should see my sink - *many* neglected dishes.)

willowhanded Who me? Tease? Couldn't be!

Washi Sex Journals!! (Sorry, I couldn't resist hollering that as a greeting.) Thanks very much for the numerous, wonderful compliments. It's weird, I guess I've never really thought of my writing as being... well, anything, really. Just a way to amuse myself, on occasion. It's so heartening to hear that you enjoy it. Thanks again, truly. (And please reply often because I love your avatar.) ;)

tinnakaren I'm so glad you aren't my mother, cause that last chapter would have probably led to some *pretty* awkward conversations. However, that said, she probably *would* read it (to answer your question), as long as it was serialized in Reader's Digest. Woman doesn't read anything if it's not serialized in Reader's Digest. As for the rest of your very flattering words... You know, I'm such a sucker for the pain, and worry quite a bit that I'll slip when trying to express it and fall head long into something completely maudlin and cheesy (which, you know, I'm sure I'll do at some point). It makes my day to read that you got what you did from that last update. Truly, thanks so much. Wow.

LizPuRR Damn, damn it all to hell!!! :) Thanks.

DreamsToDream Yay for hot dreams! (And yes, I'm slightly mortified that I was tempted to reply with a Nelly 'Hot in Herre' joke -- song is soooo over.) Thanks for reading!

alysagoddess85 More soon, like... as soon as I finish with these replies! Tara and Willow *do* need to talk asap... although to play Al Roker, probability of sunshine is low, expect patchy clouds and frequent thunderstorms (at least for the time being).

WickedReds Your banana always reminds me that it's peanut butter jelly time (who's with me). Thanks so much, and yes, update soon. :)

VixenyTarasHot Whoot! Poor Willlow... girl unfortunately needs to sink a bit before she can swim. Thanks for reading.

wimpy0729 Thanks so much, very glad you enjoyed! The hand... pretty much the most humiliating thing I can image happening in that situation, yet it all worked out... Dreams are funny like that.

YMKA Not too little, not too much... Goldilocks smut? :) And I think I'd have to do something pretty outrageously amazing to fall into "School Days"/"The Game of Love" territory. JustSkipIt's tale is so nuanced and "oh no she didn't!", and how many chapters is Sheba on, without even a kiss?! (I at least went straight for the dream smut, lol.) Good lord, those women are incredible.

frau rosenclay Yeah, I've been... prolific. : And thanks very much, I'm just so pleased that the emotions are getting through (so often lost in transcribing, those darn feelings). And truly, art (writing, painting, etc) is what you take from it, whether you're writing, reading or viewing. Thanks again.

Artemis What's it going to take? Cake. (Not really, I just like that it rhymes.) And yeah, I hate to admit it but I see this taking a while to iron out. This next update should be a big black hole of misunderstanding and yuckiness, but hopefully, slowly they'll work things out from there. Whether anyone will still be reading by then... haha. Oy.

AntigoneUnbound "Writing good sex is harder than it looks" - you're telling me, sister! Great idea in theory... then you're stuck worrying that you're being repetitive (and not in a good, "right there, don't stop" kind of way), and wondering if there are any suitable synonyms for "stroke" (only to end up slightly horrified that that's what you're using your thesaurus for). I totally agree with you, women are mental. (Wait...) I know that I enjoy erotica that allows me to "see" what the hot-and-bothered person is imaging/seeing; it can in some cases be much hotter/emotionally satisfying than what they're actually doing/having done to them. Thanks so much re: flimsy nightgown; I wasn't sure if that was going to come off as contrived, or too set up (if that makes sense). Glad you didn't think so. As for our girls... baby steps, after a slightly huge step backwards. (So sorry!) Hopefully within the next few updates or so folks will have a fairly good idea of where I'm going (and yes, how torturously slow I'm gonna go). Did I mention sorry yet?

amazonaa Yay! I'm glad too. Thanks for reading.

hondosfirst *Big blush*. And thank you very much for your kind words! (I wonder if I can pad my resume with "verbal illustrator"...)

On to the update!

Edited by: EasierSaid at: 9/11/04 1:41 am

Post subject: New Fic - Neverland
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:33 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
Title: Neverland
Author: EasierSaid a.k.a. Heather
Spoilers: None.
Setting: AU. There is no Hellmouth, there is no slayer and no magic of the wicca variety. Just our girls and the rest of the Buffy characters living and loving in that great city by the bay, San Francisco.
Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Please don't sue me Mutant Enemy.
Notes: Sort of minor angst jackknife on the highway of love. :(

Thoughts in italics

PART 8

Willow turned off the shower and reached for the first of her two towels. She quickly wrapped her hair in a turban, and then reached for the second towel to dry off. That done (more or less), she wrapped the towel around her, tucking one corner into the top by her left breast, then reached down and scooped up her sleep clothes from the floor. Her face set in a stormy frown, she exited and quickly made her way back to her room.

She entered in a rush, closing the door softly behind her despite her frantic mood, mindful of the early hour. Tara's probably still sleeping... She tossed her dirty clothes in the hamper and then quickly pulled her day's outfit from the closet. She dropped the towel and dressed quickly, roughly, her eyes still stinging and her flesh still hot despite the cold shower. After buttoning her pants, Willow sat on the corner of the unmade bed to pull on her socks, then leaned over and violently towel dried her hair. She sat up, tossing both towels in the hamper and exhaled, trying to release the tension coursing through her slim frame.

She stood and made her way to her dresser, picking up a brush and rapidly running it through her hair. Coward, she thought again as she fleetingly caught her reflection in the mirror, clenching her jaw. She put the brush down and went to her laptop, turning it on with a tap of the power button. As it started up, Willow looked around her room. She stood still, her mind a mess, thoughts and feelings jumbling up. She couldn't think straight, the anger, confusion, pain and sadness; it was all swirling together and she wondered if this was the beginning of a nervous breakdown. I can't deal with this right now... she thought, and abruptly strode across the room, bending down and grabbing an overnight bag from her closet floor. She stood and turned, put the bag on the bed and started filling it quickly with clothes.

Tara stood in the kitchen, and carefully depressed the plunger in the french press, watching as the dark, fragrant liquid swirled and settled in the carafe. She poured herself a small cup, mixing the strong coffee with cream and a cube of brown sugar. She took a sip, and then rested the cup on the counter with a satisfactory nod. Perfect... Task completed, she moved to the cutting board and cut two tomatoes, dumping them into a bowl with chopped spinach and feta cheese. She sucked the remaining juice off of her thumb and moved to the refrigerator, pulling the carton of eggs from the shelf. She smiled to herself, kicking the door closed and moved back to the counter.

Willow exited her room, her overnight bag slung over her shoulder, her sleeping laptop tucked under her left arm. She softly closed the door and began to make her way to the stairs, her sock covered feet padding along quietly. She stopped at the top of the stairs, confused, as her eyes took in Tara's open bedroom door. She craned her neck back into the hall, and saw that the bathroom door was open as well. The smell of freshly pressed coffee tickled her nostrils and she sighed, closing her eyes. She's awake. She turned to the wall and gently banged her forehead against the surface twice. Of all the mornings for her to get up early... She thought about what she was going to do, took a cleansing breath and headed down the rest of the steps.

Tara turned when she heard Willow's feet lightly touch the bottom steps. The smile on the blonde's face widened and she took a deep breath. Willow... Willow entered the room, eyes averted and walked quickly to the pine secretary desk by the door under which her tennis shoes rested. Hmm. Maybe she didn't see me, Tara thought, her smile turning into a thoughtful look. She turned to where Willow was bending over at the waist to collect her shoes, and after a brief perusal of the redhead's shapely behind, the blonde softly cleared her throat.

Willow heard the soft sound and closed her eyes. Be normal. She stood up slowly and turned around slightly, offering the pajama clad blonde a fleeting, nervous smile before sitting in the nearby chair and devoting all of her attention to pulling on her shoes.

O...kay. Tara thought, quirking an eyebrow. "I um, I made coffee." She said smiling, hopeful that the redhead's reticence was just a byproduct of her not having had her morning cup of joe. Willow looked over at her roommate, her eyes darting quickly to the press and then down to her shoes. Now both of Tara's eyebrows crept up, and she patiently waited for a verbal response. When none was forthcoming, she tentatively continued, slowly taking in Willow's antsy fidgeting. "I was going to make omelets, if you wanted one..." She trailed off, thumbing toward the semi-prepared food behind her.

Willow looked up before looking back to the laces in her hands, speaking softly. "Thanks, but I'm just gonna pick something up on the way to work.

"Oh.Okay..." Tara replied, slightly shaken by the redhead's now obvious discomfort. Willow stood and picked her bag off the floor, putting it on the chair she just vacated. She unzipped it and tucked her laptop underneath a pair of pants. Tara's eyes drifted to the bag and her forehead crinkled. "Clothes drive at work?" Her optimistic tone was tempered by an ominous feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Willow didn't look up, shuffling the clothes to make sure her computer was protected. "What?"

"The bag. Full of clothes. Clothes drive?"

"Oh." Willow zipped the bag and righted herself, checking her pockets for her keys, looking around on the desk's surface for her sunglasses and wallet. "I'm going home for the weekend. Leaving from work."

What? Tara thought confused. "I um, I thought you were going to Beauty Bar with Buffy tomorrow night."

"Damn." Willow closed her eyes briefly and whispered to herself, stilling her flustered movements for a moment as she remembered her earlier promise to her best friend. She shook her head, distracted. "I'll call her from work."

"Are you okay?" Tara asked, concerned. "Did something happen? With your folks-"

"No."

"Are you sure, because you seem-"

"I just can't be here." Willow blurted, a little harsher than intended. She stopped, quickly amending her statement. "I just, I have a lot of stuff, you know, I need to figure out and, I just, I think it'd be best if I did it someplace, other, than here... you know."

"Oh." Tara said softly. The two stood across from each other awkwardly, the silence stifling. Willow turned back to her search for her wallet, her sunglasses how resting loosely in her hand. Tara's mind whirled. This wasn't right. This wasn't how things were supposed to be this morning. "Did I um, did I do something wro-"

"No." Willow answered quickly, looking up and making brief eye contact. The look on the blonde's face killed her and she dropped her eyes again instantly. "I just, need to go home." She looked at her feet, her bag; anywhere but the blonde.

"O-Okay." Tara answered, nodding numbly. She won't even look at me. She took a couple of breaths and then turned back to the kitchen, quickly busying herself "preparing" the already prepared ingredients.

Willow brought her eyes up, watching the blonde's determined movements. She closed her eyes for a long moment. Fix this Willow. She opened her eyes and considered saying something, anything to alleviate the obvious tension, but... I can't deal with this right now... She thought, shaking her head. She turned back to the desk, grabbing her now-found wallet and then slung the bag over her shoulder, tears starting to fill her eyes, her throat burning. "So... I'll see you Monday," she said with false cheer, the forced tone completely wrong for the strained situation.

"Okay." Tara replied equally false, her back to the redhead. Willow nodded to herself slightly, noting the blonde's reluctance to turn to face her, and exited. As soon as the door closed, Tara stopped her actions and stood still, completely thrown. Her shoulders sagged, and she leaned into the counter.

What just happened? She asked herself, desperately. She thought back to the previous night. What did I do--I had to have done *something*. She couldn't even look at me. A series of images flashed in her mind. Her taking Willow's hand in the club's bathroom. Willow wiping the same hand on her pants as soon as it was free. Her offering the drink. Willow putting it on the table, a small, polite sip taken. Her moving to sit close to Willow on the couch. Willow slamming the drink, nervously. She probably thinks you were hitting on her, Tara, c-coming on to her. Now that she's had time to think about it she's totally f-freaked out and uncomfortable. I'm sure the 'morning-after' breakfast *really* helped with that, too. Great job. She shook her head and dumped the pressed coffee into the sink, then put the cut vegetables and eggs into the fridge. She thought about going for a walk to clear her mind, or getting started on her day's work, but decided instead to just head up the stairs and go back to bed.

Edited by: EasierSaid at: 9/11/04 1:47 am

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:45 am 
*walks over to wall and bangs head* y are they so blind??? Get some courage willow..like the lion in the wizard of oz.. yeah thats what she needs one of those badgey thingys...yes? or no... :whistle ... yeah u got a point with my banana and peanut butter jelly... i can see that.

-reds:willow

my banana dances for smut:banana

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Now that just sucks- me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:56 am 
Woo Hoo!!! Update!!!!

Ahm..yeah...I know what you mean with "oh no she didn't" :lol :lol ....and true..I think it's 56 or 57 chapters now... forget kiss...they didn't talk to each other about their feelings:lol :lol And yes...that was xactly what I thought (the dream) but still!!!!!!! Very soon you gonna be there if you are going to continue with all misunderstandings:lol

Poor Tara....thinking that she did something to make Willow leave:( That's just sad....But I can sooo understand Willow... sometimes you just HAVE to leave....without saying anything. Leave now....explain latter:grin ... Hope she's going to explain !

Keep it up:grin

Thanks!

:peace :heart

M.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 3:29 am 
heya!

Oh darn! I didn't expect that. Sigh, Willow! Don't run away like that. And they were sooo close. :sigh

I can't wait to see, how she is going to fix this.

Great update! :)

s79

I look at horses and I see really big ponies.

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:39 am 

Oh god nooooooooooooo! Willow what are you doing!?!

Okay, i feel panicky now, wow, that kept me on the edge of my seat, why did Willow have to go? well i know why....but for consolidation purposes- WHHYYYYY!!

this is great!! so great!

Can't wait for more!

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87

Post subject: NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:57 am 
:wtf !!!!!

I know Willow is really really really confused, but she has hurted Tara with no mercy at all.

Can she see that Tara is really trying? Has Willow gone mad, or blind?

No, Willow must know the mess she has done, she will be grateful at the end

Keep on going!

Post subject: Re: NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 10:53 am 
:sob Oh man.. I hate Tara feelin like that.. Willow- you just need to do something chickadee! Go back and just try to explain, or call and explain, do SOMETHING?!?! *sigh*

I do understand her line of thinking though.. with the having to just get away from the thing that's driving her the craziest.. not in a bad way, but it just is..

P-p-pleeeeease let them work something out soon? *puppy dog eyes and big ole pout*

Great update and can't wait for more!

Ashleigh

"...A-and I'm gonna make it up to you. Starting right now."

(Starts to smile)"Right now?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 11:24 am 
Argh! (That seems to be my standard opening line for commenting on this fic :) )

Poor Willow, not seeing what's happening right in front of her... poor Tara, interpreting everything wrong - it's heartbreaking :cry But completely understandable. They've both got so much invested in each other that it's outright terrifying to think of being rejected. So 'cut your losses' looks mighty tempting, as opposed to going out on a limb and perhaps getting completely wrecked. Heh, I've been there (not with any success, but still, I understand).

At the same time - maybe I'm just reaching for something, but there's a tiny glimmer of hope. Willow's little inner voice insisting 'fix this' probably won't just go away. Maybe when she's calmed down a little she'll be able to try, and hopefully Tara won't be so upset that she'll be the one keeping Willow at arm's length. It's all so convoluted... Ah me! for aught that ever I could read, could ever hear by tale or legend, the course of true love never did run smooth :)

Chris Cook

Through the Looking-glass

A Willow and Tara for every world.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 12:43 pm 
:bow :bow

I too must now jump on the bandwagon of praise for this lovely fic :) When reccommended by the great Washi I just had to come check it out hehe.. and I have to say I definantly agree with everyone else.. your stuff is awesome. The way you wrote the tension building up in the last section was really incredible I could feel it all the way over here! Im so glad you decided to post this fic.. you truly have a great talent for writing Willow and Tara.. you justify them quite well. I love how you constantly give us an inside look to the girls thought processes and the way they are feeling.

But boy are these girls clueless or what!? :fit2 I cant wait to read the next update!

Jackie

---

Ooo I feel just like santa except thinner and younger and female and...well Jewish- Willow

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3355 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 112  Next