The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Believe in Fairies Chapter 4
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 12:37 am 
Wiccanbotanist,

Sorry if I was confusing, All I meant was you as one of the authors/kittens here on Different Colored Pens(DCP).

Please take your time to do justice to the steamy hot-tub goodness of Willow/Tara.:drool :drool :drool :wtkiss

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:07 pm 
Again I'm slack with the feedback. Geez. *Shaking my head* I don't know what I've been doing with my time...

But I'm here now! Hurray! OK, little overexcited with the too much caffeine.

Onto the update! Love Tara's method for waking Willow - what sane fairy wouldn't wanna wake up to that?! Oh and feel free to use Willowbell, I'd be flattered if you did! I play with names in my head and Tinkerwill sounded silly, can't think why...

Hurrah for using Dawn and Andrew and sue me if I coughed up a hairball laughing at their job titles! LOL. Oh, this is just fun. Now I seriously can't wait to see what you do with Anya! So much potential.

Don't worry about the smut, it'll come as it comes...well, wasn't that just something right out of the profound handbook...*rolling my eyes*...I am seriously off form today.

Looking forward to the hot tub, I mean the next update. Hehe.

:wtkiss Michaela

"No dancing naked, huh? Sigh. It just won't be the same." - Willow

"That's all right, we can save it for later." - Tara

(Wilderness Part 1 by Amber Benson & Christopher Golden)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:12 pm 
Hopefully the start of Spring with all the signs of renewal will prompt you to start the next update to this original and entertaining story. It has provided much enjoyment. Thanks. Traveler

Post subject: Re: Believe in Fairies
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 1:12 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Let me get to some feedback real quick before I explain myself.

taralicious – No need to apologise, I was the one who was being a bit slow in the head that day.

tarasgirl2 – I’m glad everyone likes Dawn and Andrew, which means that my sense of humour works and making people laugh is nice, make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Quote:
“Don’t worry about the smut, it’ll come as it comes”
Well now looks like someone has been visited by the Pun Fairy.

Traveler – It was not so much Spring, well yeah I guess it was that too, but also participating in the fic challenge that reminded me how much fun it is to write general silliness.

Okay everybody, this long lost Kitten has found her way! :bounce The fic challenge reminded me to not get too hung up on detail and to have fun which was the original reason I started this fic. I don’t have the update for you right away but I’ve been working on it, and reworked some of the stuff I didn’t like before. It isn’t done yet, but I know what I’m doing now so you will have it soon.

So what to expect in the update. As promised Willow and Tara and hot-tub goodness, and the revealing of Anya, along with a few other Scoobies who have gone unmentioned….

-wiccanbotanist

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 4:27 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Quote:
The fic challenge reminded me to not get too hung up on detail and to have fun which was the original reason I started this fic.

I can't even BEGIN to tell you how tingly that makes me! :-D I was hoping that the fic challenge would give a muse or two a kick in the ass. And I'm glad to see that it has sort of worked for you....because I've REALLY enjoyed this fic thus far.

Looking forward to your update. I'm sure it will be fun!

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 11:17 am 
5. Willowhand

WEEE! We're going to get an uuuuupdate!! *Does happy dance*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

I miss this fic... :sob
I need fairies in my life...
Please bring back Willowbell and the Self-Esteem Fairy!

Michaela

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:31 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 9
Good news. Hi I am WiccanBotanist but I've changed my name. Obviously. I have scribbled some notes and hopefully will have a new post up tomorrow. You know just in case you want to check it out. Sorry I can't change the subject to warn of an update, but here you go.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:09 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Thank you everyone for the seriously long wait. And for those of you who are just finding this (it was way way back in the list) Welcome. It is nice to be back.

Title: Believe in Fairies

Author: DT Buranek (aka Wiccanbotanist)

Rating: PG -13 (not sure if I'm ever going to get to R or NC17)

Disclaimer: Characters are not mine. You know the drill. They belong to Joss and a bunch of other people who are not me. I do not get any monetary gain from this. The only gain I can hope for is to impress women, which it doesn't really impress my girlfriend so I guess it doesn't matter now.

Spoilers: None

Summary: At the worlds most magical place the fairies hold their annual meeting.

Notes: I know it has been a while, so hopefully I got formatting, et cetera correct.

Internal Spoiler: If you noticed I changed the rating. I'm not promising anything anymore (because I'm usually wrong). Hopefully you find the jacuzzi scene amusing even it is not what you expected.

Chapter 5: Annual Fairy Convention, Day Two - Afternoon Delight

Tara was impressed. It was quite the jacuzzi tub, but Tara was more of an outdoor fairy and knew of some good hot-springs around the Pacific Northwest. But the tub, and the enormous suite that contained it was a lot for a small fairy. It had all the ammenities and they all looked brand-new.

"I'm actually not here much except to sleep." Willow said as if she had read Tara's thoughts.

Tara wondered what she did do, when not there. But didn't get the chance to ask.

"I hang out in the park and people watch with Xander mostly. Actually I'm usually reading something like some human newspapers or their science magazines. So Xander does most of the people watching. Actually girl watching mostly. Or sometimes I...

DING

The loud bell rang once and echoed through the cavernous space that was Willow's suite.

"Ugh. Not again. Why do you keep interrupting me!" Willow shouted out to the empty space above her. The over-dramatic arms stretched out and exasperated sigh from the redhead only made Tara giggle.

Willow turned to Tara. "Sorry, I'm being called again."

"It's okay we can check out the jacuzzi later."

When Willow remembered that is what they had went up there for she did her exaspherated arm wave towards the ceiling again.

Tara took notice of the clock. "Actually there was a workshop I wanted to attend. So it's fine."

Willow got all pout-y forgetting it was her to do list that interrupted them in the first place.

"Can I get a 'see you later' kiss?" Willow asked.

"Of course."

They kissed, lingering a little longer than any previous kisses.

"And I will see you later at the social?" was Tara's question.

"Definitely."

They started another kiss, and tongues began to explore further.

DING

"Damnit."

They exchanged another quick kiss before Willow ran off.

Departing Willow was easier this time around for Tara. First of all they would definitely be seeing each other soon. Secondly they did get in a 'see you later' kiss, unlike the night before. And third they would have to get used to being apart sometimes, because she was after all a busy working fairy.

'Hold on Tara. Don't be getting ahead of yourself.' she thought.

But even the common sense and courtesy of that internalized statement was overwhelmed by the truth at the heart. She wasn't getting ahead of herself because it was already there, way past even. Tara and Willow would never be apart. She knew it, she knew Willow knew it. Tara headed off to the workshop with a content smile.

--

Willow, Xander, Buffy and Dawn sat around a large cicular table. Faith just brought back everyone a refreshed thimble of drink, including three just for herself. She sat down across from Willow and looked past her.

"Hey Red, isn't that your girl?"

Willow turned to look. So did everyone else.

"Willow has a girl? Willow. I'm your best buddy, your pal. Why doesn't Faith know before me. And details, feel free to provide details." Xander whined.

First Willow's mind was pondering just who was that girl that was with *her* girl. But she had enough mind to swat at Xander and say something like, "We just met." Although she knew deep down inside that Tara was *her* girl as she knew that she was Tara's. So she wasn't too terribly worried about Tara's friend. Maybe Tara wanted Willow to meet a friend of hers since Tara had met of Willow's already.

When the two got closer to the table Tara locked eyes with Willow. They both began to beam. If a human were to see the two they'd look like a pair of candles. Then they got close enough to pick up on the conversation. Well one part of the conversation. But the conversation was a bit one-sided so in essence the whole conversation.

"Tara? Are you listening to me? I was telling you about the importance of money in the human world."

"Uh... Sorry. Yes, Anya, money is important to them."

The two finally got to the table as the whole group stared at them confused and amused.

"Hello everyone." Said Tara with a small wave.

"I'm Anya!" the other fairy stated excitedly. "Tara and I did magic together."

A few eyebrows raised. Faith snickered.

"The w-w-workshop. It was about practicing the basic fairy magic skills that are common for the working fairies. We just met. They paired us up."

"Tara, who are these people."

Tara was just not used to such an abrupt person. But she followed the instructions any way. And went around the table.

"Faith." "Yo."

"Buffy." "Nice to meet you."

"Dawn." "HI!"

"Willow." Tara smiled, Willow smiled. They stared at each other for a bit.

"Okay." Anya said, indicating for her to move on.

Tara looked at the last one at the table, she hadn't met him yet but it didn't require too much intuition. "And you must be Xander, it's nice to finally meet you."

He stood up to shake hands and then pulled back the seat he had vacated right next to Willow. Tara glanced at Willow a bit wary. She was used to her brother after all. Willow nodded and Tara sat. They automatically grabbed each others hand. Xander moved a seat over.

"Hey, what about me?" Anya glared at Xander.

Xander popped up real quick from the chair he just sat down into, pulled this one back as well "Here you are milady." She gave him a strange look but sat down. Xander sat next to her, now two removed from Willow and ogled the new fairy next to him.

It was silent for a moment until Anya broke it. "Why are you all staring at me like I've got bunny ears?"

"Anya, you said you were a working fairy?" Buffy asked without actually asking.

But Faith felt the need to finish. "Yeah, what the hell kinda fairy are you?"

"I'm a vengeance fairy. My speciality is to help scorned women get as much money as they can out of their horrible husbands. Or ex-husbands as it were. Because I love money. Why can't we fairies use money. I'd be good with it. I would have lots."

"Red would have lots."

Anya looked confused. "What do you mean?"

"What didn't you know? You are sitting here with the famous Tinkerbell."

"Tara, why didn't you tell me you had famous friends?"

Tara just shrugged.

Willow put her two cents in. "First of all I'm not as famous as you Miss I'm so cool I'm Five by Five Toothfairy. And secondly I'm sure the way the screwed me over in this contract would have been screwed out of money as well."

"But you have that nice Jacuzzi tub." Dawn piped up.

'What is Dawn's obsession with this damn tub?' Willow thought.

"Ooh, jacuzzi tub? Can I see it?"

"No." "No." The answer came from both Willow and Tara.

"I'll show you mine!" Xander replied very very quickly. He loved over at Willow with pleading eyes. Willow gave him a very slight nod. Luckily the interaction was lost on Anya.

The table was quiet as the Anya and Xander left. When they were out of ear shot, it partially sank into Faith. "Wait, he doesn't have a jacuzzi."

"No. He's going to have trouble explaining that one later." said Buffy.

The rest of it sank in to Faith. "Dude Red, you are one helluva friend. I would have told him to stuff it."

"You can stay with us Wil, you know that."

"Oh, or you can stay with me seeing as I'm staying now and all."

Tara just gave her a look and a squeeze of her hand. There was no need for it to be said. "Thanks guys I think I'm good."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:30 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
I squealed when I saw an update.

I love this story. I love the idea of Fairy Willow/Tara anyway but this is just particularly magical.

I love both Willow and Tara just know that they're made for each other.

I hope you continue to update this wonderful story!!

:peace

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:53 am 
3. Flaming O

Aww, you had update..

:pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky :pinky

So, not showing the jacuzzi tub yet.. :miff

I love the chapter..

I need more now. :smash :smash

I'm happy you could finish the chapter DT.

Please,update again.
:pray :pray

:kitty
Tay.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:58 pm 
3. Flaming O

Wow, I was so shocked when I saw this title back, I had to re-read the entire story to remember what it was about. Also re-read some of my own comments with much amusement. ;-)
Thanks for updating after such a long time! And I love your intro of Anya, just as she should be!
Michaela

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:46 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Feedback. Yay Thanks!

Laragh: Glad you enjoyed that. I will update, but I'm not promising any certain timetable. It comes as it comes, unfortunately.

Tay: Thanks. Sorry about the lack of jacuzzi tub. That is where I got stuck before I left for a long time and figured now that I'm back maybe if I moved it around I could write more. And it worked. But got to be in the right mood for the smut, so who knows if we'll get to the jacuzzi tub (I try not to make promises for anything anymore). If the smut comes (that sounds funny typed out) it will be written if not then, sorry. I just want to get these finished someday.

Michaela: Crazy right? Who writes again after 5 years? Glad I came back though and glad I still have fans. Glad you liked my Anya because I actually struggled with her and almost got stuck on that one. But I soldiered through and glad you like it. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:39 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I'm glad you came back. This is one charming fic!

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:52 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Just found this one. The title drew me in.

More updates are forthcoming, I hope?

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:57 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 1
You know, I missed this when it was first posted; I must have been on one of my insane, head-just-barely-above-water-I-am-crazy-busy-hiatuses. I am thrilled, then, that you decided to pick it back up and bump it onto the first page so that I could give it a read and sigh in happiness waiting for an update. It's just wonderful and witty, so light and fun. The voice is so whimsical, which is very necessary when writing about fairies; it adds a tongue-in-cheek layer that enhances every action. It's fun seeing all the familiar characters in their fairy-roles, and I like the chemistry between Willow and Tara. I'm one of those who hopes for something spicy, but I suspect I'll be just as happy if it never happens. Just as long as these two end up together, in all their fairy glory, I'll be tickled. Thanks so much for writing this inventive tale.