The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Rosenberg Institute
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:14 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 1
Pips, what an awesome surprise! Seeing you updated totally blew me away, and you pick up the thread so seamlessly, it's like you didn't take any time off at all. Please note that I am not giving implied consent for you to take another year and a half off. Those six months in Greenland were brutal, and finally I hopped a reindeer home. :p

Nice to see how far their relationship has progressed, and how it's a partnership of minds as well as...other body parts. I wonder if the burn treatment they're working on is going to come into play at some point...whether on Xander or Donnie, or someone else entirely. The setting/historical plot continues to keep me wondering, even if the naughty bits are distracting (and no, I'm not suggesting you stop them). Speaking of, I thought Willow's dream scenes in Neverland were merely dreams, but now I'm wondering if she's channeling past lives, what with the door/wall, and the uh...yeah. *loosens collar*

I'm very glad to know my added guilt helped spur this. Now if only you had a writing buddy, someone you could get together with and each work on your stories for oh, say...5 hours a day...I think there'd be a lot of happy Kittens. ;) So great to see you back, pal.
-Cam

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:51 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Hey there,
Again a surprise addition to the board. Seems like we're getting the best array of story updates this week. Wow and wow. I love this story because it's historical but at the same time it's kind of modern. I mean they love each other and experiment and come and fuck their brains out in spite of the time. Like Heather said, the bit by the fire was quite lovely and then the against the door? Hubba hubba...

I hope there will be more soon. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 5:30 pm 
5. Willowhand

Woohoo! An update! I thought that this fic had been relegated to the stack of "Never-to-be-finished," so any update would be cause for excitement, but this one is just :drool

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:02 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Hiya Pips! I'm right along with everybody else about being pleasantly surprised you're back. And WOW, what an update that was. You're writing, as per usual, carried us away and back to that time, right there with them. Wonderful, amazing job.

I gotta admit, it's been a while since I've read anything so hot, steamy and sensual. I wish I would've had my thud pillows ready cause that floor sure was hard when I landed. And again, wow. All around, very well done.

Glad you're back! More soon please?

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:11 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky Pips I have been praying for an update I so love your story so I will wait here with hat in hand :thud :bow :thud :bow :thud :bow this was @##@@#@##@@# HOT :bigkiss :luv Thanks for the very good dreams tonight :-D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:20 am 
3. Flaming O

This is a wonderful update and a wonderful story. I was ever so slightly surprised by "chapter 7". The whole scene was so well written.

I took a class on the Civil War about a year ago and that time period has facinated me since. Its great to see Willow and Tara in such a rich historical setting. All those layers of clothing to remove...... ;-)

Brea

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:26 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Wow!

Glad I have a girlfriend.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 4:41 am 
14. Lesbo Street Cred

Tara is all sorts of smitten isn't she. Just sitting there watching Willow in the library makes her all hot and bothered. Willow too. Very intimate love scene, makes me feel good about their relationship. Especially how the other members of the household are generally accepting. Life in the institute seem to be quiet and peaceful.

Quote:
All around me was contentment.

May be I'm naturally cynical, or I like to torture readers too much; but a teensy weeny part of me just sat up and thought, "uh oh" while the rest of me tried to quieten down the thought of impending doom. :lol I'm sure nothing like that is going to happen. Right? Right?
[br]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:22 am 
2. Floating Rose

Hi Pips!

It's great to see you back and working on The Rosenberg Institute again. I'm looking forward to seeing the story develop!

--blue

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:29 am 
18. Breast Gal

Topics: 4
Yum, I like chapter seven! :blush It has been a while, but don't think for a moment this fic provoked anything but immediate recognition when it returned to the front page of Pens - I may have been lazy replying (here I finally am) but I was reading it like a shot. I don't know if you planned it this way or if it was a happy accident, but the opening of the chapter was especially effective at re-introducing the story, and reminding where all the characters are and how their relationships work - but because time has passed in the story, and Tara's mulling over an evolution of her status quo at the Institute, it's not repetetive in the least. As watty said though, everything being so content does kind of make it seem like the other shoe is about to drop...

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:24 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hi
As I have said countless times before, you are a great writer and it's equally great that you decided to continue with this, one of the few stories I still read. An update to The Rosenberg Institute is like waking up and discovering that there is a nice and unexpected present waiting for you on your bedside table. And smutwise? Well, what can I say? Second to real sex, I'd rather have Alcy-smut than almost any other vicarious whoring in the world. You still rule, as always. And since my girlfriend is currently in Siberia and I don't mean figuratively speaking, I am most grateful for any vicarious smootchies I can get :blush
Hugs & puppies, Martina

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:40 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

An update, amazing. I had given up, I've been away from the boards for probably a year or more. I was reading an article on AfterEllen about the Season 8 Buffy comics and I thought, hey, why don't I look up that fanfic that was never updated. Amazing, you updated! Strange coincidence too! But nevertheless, I suppose I will have to go back and read again to refresh my memory, but thanks for the update--pleasant surprise, although I am a bit late to find out about it.

-Ellen

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:50 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

H – Thanks, as always, for the feedback and support. I’m glad you think the era’s voice is still there. It’s definitely hard to “stay in character”. I think the time has its role and it’s important to me that I maintain it as much as possible. Thanks also for the comment about Tara’s thoughts. She was always so underdeveloped on Buffy, which is probably why I love her character so much; I can imagine it for myself. I think it’s very cool that you find the first person still intimate and effortless. Honestly, it’s the way I know how to write best, and once I got going it’s all I can see for this story. I also love pensive, serious Buffy, so yay that you identified with her as well. Thank for the kudos on the smut as well. Athletic Willow was fun to write. Maybe athletic Tara will make an appearance? Who knows! xoxo

Alcy – Glad you are still following along. Sorry for all the long waits between parts, but I hope you will come back again. Enjoy!

Camalingadingdong – I’m glad I blew you away. That’s exactly what I had been thinking… how in the world can I just blow Cam away? Then it came to me… update your damn story, she wont see it coming! Guess it worked ;) So, I wasn’t in Greenland during this hiatus. I was actually learning how to make Chimay in Belgium with some very nice Monks. It was quiet and I missed the company of my lady friend. But hey, great beer now abounds! Thanks for the idea about a writing pal. I can’t possible think of anyone that fits the bill, but if you do please pass their name on to me as I would be forever grateful.

Debra – Thanks! I get what you mean about the story being historical and modern at the same time. I am really happy that it comes across that way. I guess these two ladies, or perhaps the whole Institute, could be transplanted to our time. They’d be people I would want to know. More coming… ‘soon’ is a relative term. Six months out? I guess that fits the bill for ‘soon’ with me.

Amber – Hey there, I do intend to finish this so it’s not yet in the “never-to-be-finished” pile. Hope you enjoy.

Wimpy – Thanks for the encouragement, I’m really happy to see that you are following along still. Hot, steamy AND sensual? Thanks, that’s high praise! I hope I can continue to deliver.

Dianneswillowtree – Glad to give you good dreams and see you enjoy the story! Hope to see you around again.

Brea – I hope my story has come even close to your understanding of the era. I admit, I am no expert. I do just enough research to make it relevant, but I try not to be too detailed. I really want the story to be about the girls. I’m glad you are enjoying it and thanks for stopping by!

edgeplay – Haha! I am glad you have a girlfriend as well! Dang, I am glad *I* have one too (even better, one that lives with me and encourages my W/T obsession)!

watty – I love that word “smitten”. Tara is indeed a smitten kitten. I try to get that across, how totally gaga she is for Willow, and like you said, how content she is too. Now I won’t say too much on this matter, but your cynical nature serves you well. Discuss among yourselves.

blue – Thanks for the encouragement, I really appreciate it!

Chris – I am so glad that you enjoyed chapter 7 (it was as popular here as it was with Willow and Tara) That’s so great that even with a long period of not writing, the story felt familiar to you. I really don’t like going so long between updates. I would be writing every week if I could! I definitely planned the reintroduction, as you put it, since my last hiatus was so long. However, it was also really there to just express what was going on and show some time passing without pulling the focus off of W/T. As much as I love scenery and detail, I am not patient enough to spend a lot of time on it. Other shoe dropping you say…? You and watty should get together and mull over your conspiracy theory!

Martina – Wow, thanks for the high praise! I really appreciate it. I am very happy to see that you enjoy the smut and if you got me confused with Alcy there for a minute, I am very flattered as that is a wonderful compliment :)

Ellen – Don’t give up! I’m aiming to finish it. It may take a little longer, but I am determined… Thanks for the encouragement; it really does help me a lot.

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."
Michael Cunningham, The Hours

Post subject: The Rosenberg Institute
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:05 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

• Title: The Rosenberg Institute
• Author: pipsberg
• Feedback: This is my first W/T story, so I would love your honest and constructive feedback. The more encouragement I get, the more I am bound to write!
• Distribution: Please ask me first.
• Spoilers: This story is completely AU and unless you consider the Civil War and events leading up to it to be “news”, you won’t find any spoilers. If I have ruined the history of the Civil War for you, I apologize deeply.
• Rating: At least R, possibly venturing into NC-17 territory. I will give ratings and notes for each part as needed.
• Pairing: W/T
• Summary: As events hurl the United States towards an imminent Civil War, young Tara Maclay accepts a position as a science assistant at a secret teaching institute.

Note - Kittens! To say I am “back” may be saying too much. I definitely intend and want to finish RI. I am so sorry for the long gaps between updates. I hope some of you are still following along and enjoying the story.

The Rosenberg Institute, Part 20

Rating – NC-17

The next morning dawned, as many had here at the Institute in the last few months. I was wrapped in the warm cocoon of Willow Rosenberg’s arms; safe and happy. It was early still, perhaps six in the morning. Dawn was just breaking, the light starting to filter through the thick curtains. At some point, I had woken up and extricated myself from the attachment, but had not bothered to remove it from Willow.

I stared down the length of her body in amusement; smiling even wider as she rolled slowly to her back, stretching her lithe body. The attachment rose and fell lightly with her breath and I watch for a few moments in fascination. My eyes drifted over the rest of her body, watching her light slumber. My beautiful Willow. She gave and received love so readily. She made me feel so loved, so satisfied, that my heart hurt with it. I wanted her to feel the same. I wanted her to feel me just as completely as I had felt her.

I withdrew from her arms slowly as to not waken her; not yet. She murmured a little as I rolled to my side, then my knees, sitting back to watch her again. I grinned as an idea popped wickedly into my head. I moved over Willow then and found the clasps of the attachment at both sides of Willow’s hips. I undid them and eased it from her slowly, wanting to surprise her, not ready for her to wake yet.

I examined the contraption closely while Willow slept. It looked simple enough to put on. I eased off of the bed, pulling my remaining clothes off until I was fully naked. I then stepped into the loops, adjusting them to fit snuggly around my upper thighs and waist. I looked down at myself, amused and aroused at the same time. I wanted to be inside Willow. I want to hear the sounds she would make as I moved inside her.

I moved back to the bed and briefly contemplated what I wanted to do. I dragged the sheet that had been tangled in our legs slowly off Willow, watching her naked thighs and legs appear; she must have shrugged out of her pants before we fell to the bed last night. Starting at Willow’s feet, I moved my hands up her legs caressing her calves slowly, then her thighs, just on the outside. Willow stirred slightly, but did not wake. She was so warm and my hands tingled where I stroked her. I moved my hands to the inside of her thighs now, stoking lightly and watching in amazement as they parted for me with no prompting. Willow opened for me, even in her sleep; beautiful and trusting.

My entire face flushed, watching her this way. My nose flared slightly, smelling her scent from here. I could see the wetness between her legs. I reached out and lightly ran a finger through that wetness. I sighed at the contact; Willow moaned and my eyes flickered up to her face. She was still asleep, but barely. I leaned forward between her legs the attachment now caught between the bed and I. I needed to taste her. More than anything, I needed to have her.

I licked her slowly and fully, my tongue running through her warmth. A long, low moan drifted from Willow’s mouth, her legs weakly falling open even more. She was awake now. I looked up Willow’s body slowly, my eyes catching her lidded gaze. I kissed her clit softly, eliciting a gasp from her lips, and laid my head on her right thigh, still staring up at her now flushed face and dilated eyes.

“Thank god I am not dreaming,” Willow whispered in a shaky voice “this is too good to imagine.”

I smiled slowly and ran my hand down Willow’s left thigh, my fingers playing in her wetness which had steadily increased since I began touching her.

“I couldn’t resist,” I sighed, smiling even wider at Willow “you looked good enough to eat and I woke up hungry.”

“Hmmmm,” Willow practically purred “You can have Willow for breakfast anytime.”

I laughed softly and kissed the inside of Willow’s right thigh. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly, her hands now tangled in the sheets outside of her open thighs. She was so beautiful, drowsy and aroused at the same time, eager; her breath coming in small pants. I loved her this way, knowing how much she wanted me. How much she needed me.

“I have plans for you Willow. Just hang on.”

“Oh I like the sound of th—“

She never managed to end the sentence. Her last word turned into a deep moan as I again licked her fully, ending at the top where all the important nerves where, flicking her softly, than with more pressure.

“Oh!” Willow practically yelled, her hips bowing off the bed in response. One hand flew to my head, her fingers burying in my long hair; holding on, pushing me on. I licked her again, this time stopping on her clit and laving it.

“Oh god Tara, so good, you feel so good.” I hummed in pleasure, loving the praise, loving the way I made her feel and the way I was feeling. My whole body tingled, the sounds from Willow building my own ardor and the anticipation of what was coming making me impossibly wet. I moved my own hips against the bed, rubbing the attachment on the bed and creating a delicious friction between my own legs. Willow was right. I could feel it in all the right places.

I kept licking Willow, drugging myself with her scent and taste, with the impossibly sexy sounds she was making. Willow’s hips rolled beneath my busy tongue, one hand in my hair pulled then released with our rhythm while her other hand twisted in the sheet, holding on as she moved more urgently with each passing second. She was close to coming already. It had seemed like only seconds. I didn’t want it to end yet. And then she was arching above me, moaning my name and God’s. I felt her coming against my tongue and I moaned with the beauty of it. Oh God, indeed.

Her hips continued to roll, though not urgently anymore. There was a smooth, languid ripple all throughout her body. She shuddered occasionally, especially when I lightly pressed my tongue into her, wanting to prolong her pleasure. I raised my head and watched her. Her chest still rose and fell rapidly with her strenuous breathing. Her hands flopped weakly to the bed on either side of her. Her eyes, half lidded, stared into mine. I grinned against her damp thigh.

“Good morning Willow.”

She chuckled and let a long, shaky sigh leave her lips. She started to talk once, then licked her lips and cleared her throat, trying again.

“Wow,” was all she managed to get out “Just, wow.”

I smiled and rose up, moving to my hands and knees above her. I inched up her body slowly, leaving small kisses in my wake. On a knee. On a hip. On her stomach. On the place right between her breasts. Then I was kissing her, deeply and fully. I poured my love and desire into that kiss. If one could say ‘I love you’ with a kiss, I was trying to. Her hands came to the back of my head and pulled my lips more fiercely against her. Willow had calmed somewhat, but there was still desire in her. I was humming with it.

I shift slightly, pulling away so that my arms bracketed her head and our eyes connected. Still pecking at her lips softly, I reached one arm between us and guided the attachment to rest lightly against the wetness between her legs. Her eyes widened and her mouth formed a perfect little ‘o’.

“So that’s where it went, huh?” She drawled slowly as she ran a hand down my side to my buttocks.

“Hmmm hmm,” I hummed, kissing her again. I pushed forward slightly, just enough to move the rubber tip against her. We both moaned. The base of the attachment was sliding against my own clit every time I moved. Willow grabbed at my head with her free hand turning it so I was looking into her intense eyes.

“Are you going to fuck me Tara?” Oh god, that dirty mouth. My own mouth fell open, slack, as a long shuddering sigh escaped my lips.

“Oh yeah” I moaned.

I arched forward, slowly and forcefully, until the attachment sank into Willow’s wet heat. Her head fell back against her pillow and her hips arched up towards me, taking me in; urging me on.

“Oh yessss Tara, oh god yes” Willow moaned as she clutched at me; one hand still grabbing at my buttock, the other tangling now in my hair where she pulled me down for a long, deep kiss.

My hips began rolling slowly against her. I was following the pleasure against my clit where the friction was strong. Willows previously languid hips began to move again beneath me, now taut and urgent. With one arm still pressed into the bed beside her head, I moved my other to her left breast, palming it fully, and then rubbing my thumb across the nipple. Willow moaned into our wet kiss, her tongue now flicking against mine.

I pulled back slightly from her, still looking into her eyes, my hips moving more quickly against her in long, firm strokes. She gripped me from the inside. I moved my hands underneath her shoulders, pulling her up so that her breasts arched into my waiting face. I immediately sucked the left nipple I had just been touching into my mouth, pulling and flicking at it with my tongue.

“Ooooh,” Willow moaned again, her head slamming back against the pillow again. Her legs moved from where they had been splayed open for me, wrapping around my hips. Her feet hooked and she pulled me fiercely into her. The rubber jerked against my clit and I groaned into her nipple, biting it lightly.

Like a switch flipping, Willow’s hips began to rock more urgently below me, her feet pushing against my ass in opposition. She was fucking me now. Low moans and fragments of words were flying from her mouth. I pushed into her harder with each stroke, my own pleasure mounting alarmingly fast. Seeing her responding like this, seeing the abandon in her actions, made each rub against my clit feel like it was her tongue on me. I abandoned her breast then, my head falling next to hers on the mattress, kissing her neck and ear. I groaned as she sped the pace up even more, her hands flying to my lower back to pull me more urgently against her.

“Oh Tara, oh god, yes… fuck me, harder, do it harder.” She moaned into my ear.

I came on the next thrust into her, the words flying straight to my clit. I tensed and jerked against her, pushing even harder to oblige her and draw out my own pleasure. One, two, three more pushes into her and she was coming too; a shout of pleasure ripped from her beautiful mouth. Her hands grasped me so forcefully that I knew her short nails would leave half-moon marks in my skin.

“Oh god, hmmm, Tara” she was peppering my face with kisses then our lips connected and we shared a long kiss of love. I collapsed slightly on her then, not realizing how much my arms were straining. I lay on her, my head on her chest. Her heart beat frantically beneath my ear. Her hands moved up my body, resting on my back. We lay that way for some time, perhaps ten minutes, our breathing slowing. She began drawing small figures with her fingers on my back. It was comforting and loving.

I propped my head up on one arm and looked down at her. I smiled; sated and in love. She smiled back and mouthed the word ‘wow’. I laughed lightly and nodded.

“That was amazing Tara. More than amazing. That was, hmmm, there are no words. What a way to wake up! And having you doing that to me, well, wow… WOW!”

“I feel the same way baby. And I think we learned something new today, somebody named Willow likes the spicy talk.” I gave her a lopsided grin, and kissed her lips lightly.

She grinned back and nodded.

“Really likes. You like too, I noticed” she said “Can we do that again?”

“Right now?” my eyes and my grin widening.

“Well, no, not right now, because, well, that would probably make me more than a little sore. But soonish? The spicy talk at least. I like the way you react to it and I really like saying it.”

I smiled indulgently. I did like it, and I definitely reacted to it. It felt good, not dirty. It felt natural to hear those words from Willow. Everything about us just felt so natural.

####

As the week drew on, I was kept busy with all things Willow. She consumed my days with classroom studies and science experiments, and my nights with experiments of an entirely different kind. Each time we were together, our bond grew stronger. In direct correlation, I seemed to be growing more confident, an almost serene countenance settling over me. Having Willow’s love in my life was completing me in ways I didn’t know I needed.

At the moment I was in one of many gardens around the Institute. It was late in the day on a Friday and some of my charges had joined me in tending to the plants I had sowed when the frost had broken. Squash, tomatoes, beans and wildflowers spread before us like a blanket. Willow sat behind us, propped beneath a large oak tree reading. I stooped again to show one of the girls how to apply the soapy mixture to the larger plants. Another young charge pulled weeds nearby. My natural soap insecticide had been another novelty that had thrilled Willow and she had come out to observe its application.

I stood up all the way, my hand going to my back as I straightened. I arched slightly to stretch my sore muscles that had tightened as I knelt to weed and teach the girls how to apply the soapy liquid to the plants. I glanced towards Willow where she lounged under the oak. A hat was perched on her head, tilting over her eyes as the evening sunset began to interfere in her reading. The sun was beginning to set behind me, producing a golden halo around the garden. With the sun waning, the air began to cool. It was nearly dinner time.

“Girls, that’s enough dirty work for the day. We can finish tomorrow. Why don’t you go in and clean up for supper?”

I smiled at them as they stood and scampered off, throwing yells of ‘race you there’ and ‘last one there is a rotten egg’. I followed them with my gaze for a while, and then bent down to gather the tools we had been using, setting them in my garden basket. Standing up again with the basket in my arms, I walked slowly to where Willow still sat against the tree. Her gaze was lazily tracking me, her book forgotten. Shading her eyes as I approached, she looked up and grinned.

“What’s this I hear about getting dirty Tara?”

“Oh wouldn’t you like to know Willow.” I grinned back at her, crouching down to quickly peck at her lips. I was standing up again in a flash, amused by the petulant expression on her face.

“I would like to know Tara! I was hoping you could get me all dirty and then help clean me up…”

“Hmm, vixen” I sighed, smiling indulgently at her. I loved when she flirted with me, especially when she was in such a naughty mood.

“You love it baby, especially when I…”

Willow’s thought trailed off as her attention was diverted to points behind me. I watched her gaze shift, and then turned slowly to follow her line of sight. The glare from the sun was very bright, but I was able to see a figure approaching us from one of the small farm roads bordering the Institute. I wondered who it could possibly be; We didn’t expect Alex for another few days. As the figure drew closer, I could tell it was a man. He walked briskly, a rucksack on his back. When the light shifted I could see that he was wearing a uniform and a rifle over his shoulder.

“Alex!” Willow yelled, springing up from where she had been a moment before, sprinting toward him in a frenzy of arms and legs. So it was Alex, home early. Harris would just be beside herself. I grinned and gathered Willow’s book, hastily discarded when she had jumped up. I also rolled her blanket and put it under my arm. I then turned and followed at a more sedate pace behind Willow. By now she had practically launched herself into Alex’s waiting arms. They were hugging and laughing. When I finally reached them I heard Alex finishing his explanation of his early arrival.

“…and that’s why I’m here a little early. With my leave cut short, they gave me a little extra money and a two day head start. I was able to pay for faster travel on a larger coach.”

“Oh that’s fabulous Alex, Harris will be so thrilled. Everyone will be! I am so happy to see you and you look so healthy. I have so many things to show you! We made some improvements, well not too many because, hello, not so good with the heavy lifting and carpentry without you here, but I think you’ll like what we did. We added more gardens, with Tara’s close oversight of course, and those lights I had been thinking about before you left are all installed and-“

“Whoa, take a breath there Wills!” He grinned and hugged her tightly, finally looking behind her to where I waited, watching their reunion.

“Tara I presume,” he smiled at me “I heard a little about you in Harris’ letters.”

I blushed fiercely, worried about what Harris might have said in her letters. How much did Alex already know about me; about Willow and I? Alex was a handsome man, in a boyish sort of way. He had dark brown floppy hair, some curling over his forehead. He wore his uniform casually, the jacket off and lain over his shoulder. His gaze was open and friendly; if he knew anything about me, or about Willow and I, it didn’t show or he simply didn’t care. I liked him instantly.

Willow, still snug under one of Alex’s arms in a half-hug moved further aside, allowing me to come closer and offer my hand to him. He took it lightly and kissed it, grinning rakishly. As Willow drew breath for what I could only assume was another rambling soliloquy to Alex a massive shriek pierce the air. We all turned, startled and worried, towards the sound. Alex broke away from us, then running in the direction of the ungodly sound.

Then we saw the source. It was Harris. She ran from the side entrance of the Institute towards Alex. Dress and petticoats in hand, her legs propelled her faster than I could have imagined towards him. Her feet kicked up gravel and dirt behind her and when she reached Alex, who had met her half way in his own run, she launched herself around him; legs around his hips and arms clasped tightly around his neck. As she was raining kisses on his face and lips, murmuring unintelligibly, I took Willow’s hand and started walking back towards the Institute, skirting around them. Willow and I giggled when we passed them and we ran the last part of the way into the house, not wanting to see more than we cared to. As we entered the house, I heard a reproach from Harris, floating on the dusk air.

“And if I see you making eyes at those lesbians, I’ll yank your balls right off Mr. Harris.”

Alex’s laugh was the only response as he kissed her soundly. Willow and I disappeared into the house, rolling our eyes at Harris’ inappropriate and unneeded warning. My eyes were only for Willow, and as I gazed lovingly into hers, I knew hers were only for me; always.

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."

Last edited by pipsberg on Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:52 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs runs to read........Pip you broke me in to so many pieces that was fucking hot, no that made me in need of alone time. Words escape me at this moment I have loved this story and followed it waiting your return I don't care how long it takes for you to finish I will be here till the last word. I am from the south and love all things civil war. you write it like you lived it with such detail
on a epic scale bravo ........ bravo.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:26 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Hi Pips,

you are back. :pinky :pinky :pinky. Wonderful. I so do love your story. Every single bit. And this update like the last one was so hot. I needed a cold shower after that. I love to read how comfortable they are with one another. Trying everything. And I wonder about the other chapters if there is more and if we will see that.

We will see what news Xander brings. Anya was just Anya like always.

Thanks and I love to see the next update.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:06 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Holy WOW Pips! You know, I haven't needed a drool bucket and towel while reading fic for a while, but thanks to you, I need that and a whole lot more. Hot Hot Hot. Very well done, as usual.

So glad to see you back. It's always a treat to see an update from you, and boy, did you come back with a BANG!

Please don't keep us waiting long for another wonderful update, but you know we'll be here whenever you get the chance.

Now I have to go, um, take care of a little problem. ;-)

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:18 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Pips!!!! Ohhhhhh, Pips!!!!! WONDERFUL!!! AMAZING!!!! FABULOUS!!!!! The last two installments were so warm and snuggly and comforting and yummy and amazing and happy and angst-free and just...WOW!!!!!! OH MY GOD, WOW!!!!!!!! I totally needed that! You've made my day, my week, my year, my life! I love, love, love this fic! Thank you so much for picking it up again! *faints* OH GOD, I LOVE THIS FIC!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU, PIPS!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sends in her tuition to the Institute of LOOOOOVE* ;) :bounce :banana :eatme :luv :read :applause :thud :bow
Keep up the good work, lady! :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:17 pm 
19. Yummy Face

Excellent story! More soon please :pray

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Yay!! :party

An update, and a hot one at that! :thud :thud

Keep them coming! :grin

Hector Avellan.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:23 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Yay! :D I don't know what makes me happier: that my favorite story on the board was updated, or that it was updated so beautifully. I feel silly saying, "wow," because it seems kind of trite, but seriously - wow. I was literally gobsmacked the first time I read this, and subsequent readings have left me even more impressed. Not only was the content of the update wonderful (more on that in a bit), but the writing was stunning. Not rusty at all; very sensual, very confident, very beautiful, readable and above everything else, smooth. You really just picked up where you had left off and dove right in. The first person POV is as strong as ever (more on *that* in a bit), and I loved how I felt when I read the update. That's some serious talent right there - thank you for sharing it again.

As for the content - aside from the humina, humina (and I do mean *humina, humina!*), what a great insight to their relationship. I was really taken aback and warmed by how much love was evident in their lovemaking. Yes, it was hot, very physical and rawly sexual, but everything, every movement, every observation and every word spoken between them seemed to be saturated with love. It was wonderful. They're comfortable with each other (Tara comfortable enough to touch Willow confidently as Willow slept), and that growing trust is allowing them to explore each other, their connection and their own wants. That's incredible, and very vivid in this update. One thing that I really love about the first-person you use is how layered the writing is. Because this is Tara's mind speaking to herself, she's describing their lovemaking in a way that's not salacious; she's not trying to write something overtly sexual for the express purpose of turning the reader on, she's describing how being turned on made her feel, how she acted in the face of her desires and love. That's pretty powerful, and has the bonus of being sexy, emotional and awe-inspiring all in one (because she does seem to be in awe of their connection, both physical and emotional). It makes each update, especially this one, very intense and personal.

Additionally intense and insightful was their interaction under the tree, and the arrival of Alex home. Once again, we get to see Willow and Tara at ease around one another, see Tara at ease with her place at the Institute and the people she's interacting with. In all honesty, we know almost nothing about Tara's background - know nothing about what she was like before she came to the Institute (except for a few references to past events with her father and brother), but you can almost feel like she's grown up, settled down since her arrival. It's amazing that the character can be so mysterious yet so firmly established. Very dynamic, and makes me very curious about how the story will progress. Alex's return was great - great to see how thrilled Willow was at his homecoming, and how Willow and Tara's relationship is just a given; nothing to get all weird about. Happy that Harris has her man back. I'm looking forward to seeing how Alex fits into the fold, and how things progress from here.

Once again, fantastic update. Thank you so much for returning to this story. I look forward to seeing where you take us next, whenever that may be. (And again, big fat apologies on the delayed feedback - was a little distracted the last few weeks, though that's really no excuse!)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:10 pm 
3. Flaming O

ooooh more you devil!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

Wow! I just read the whole story from the beginning for the first time and - Wow! Love the Institute and what it stands for and delivers; love the relationship among the staff/family; Willow 'passing' in the city and secretly owning a shop and flying in the face of convention (in every way possible!)....and I love all the men who are completely comfortable with these strong women and supportive of the Institute. Oh and how hot they are for one another - very vivid, real, and beautiful.

Thanks and looking forward to more :) Please?!

Shiraz

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:47 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Diane - *Pips puts you back together again* Don't fall apart! You need to keep reading! ;) Glad you thought the last part was hot. Thanks again so much for the compliment that my take on the Civil War seems authentic. It's definitely challenging to weave such a complex political time into this love story. Hope you enjoy the next part as much!

sacinema - How was your cold shower? ;) I am back, and determined to finish. Sorry it's taking so long. The muse never strikes when you want it too!

Wimpy - Thanks for the high smut praise, it's much appreciated :) Glad my return had a good impact on you. I really am thankful that you continue to read and let me know what you think! How's that "problem" of yours? ;)

DameSansMerci - Haha, your feedback made me chuckle. There were a lot of (!) and (WOW). Thanks for the compliments. I am happy to hear you found the update to be hot. Thanks also for the 'donation'. I will put it to good use.

Zampsa1975 - Thanks for reading, here comes some more...

ceridwen - Glad you enjoyed and thanks for the note.

H - Whoohoo! I gobsmacked you. That's pretty awesome. That is a huge relief that my writing didn't seem rusty. It definitely felt that way, so it helps to hear that I overcame that. This next part was pretty hard to write. I had some challenges with the trasition. Thanks goes out to you for your assistance in getting me through it and of course, as always, for encouraging me to write. No problem on the delay in feedback. As always, you are detailed and insightful in what you say and I really, really appreciate that!!

what we do is secret - Okey dokey, here's more!

Shiraz - Wow, you read the whole thing for the first time? That's awesome. Thanks and welcome to the thread. I am very happy that you are enjoying the story.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:51 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

• Title: The Rosenberg Institute
• Author: pipsberg
• Feedback: This is my first W/T story, so I would love your honest and constructive feedback. The more encouragement I get, the more I am bound to write!
• Distribution: Please ask me first.
• Spoilers: This story is completely AU and unless you consider the Civil War and events leading up to it to be “news”, you won’t find any spoilers. If I have ruined the history of the Civil War for you, I apologize deeply.
• Rating: At least R, possibly venturing into NC-17 territory. I will give ratings and notes for each part as needed.
• Pairing: W/T
• Summary: As events hurl the United States towards an imminent Civil War, young Tara Maclay accepts a position as a science assistant at a secret teaching institute.

The Rosenberg Institute, Part 21

Rated – PG

Alex stayed for three entire days. Harris complained non-stop about how short a time it was, but we all knew it was a luxury for an enlisted man to have so may days with his family at a time like this. The armies in the North and South were both busy with “practice drills,” their activities becoming more frantic as the Republican convention approached. Nobody was fooled, but nobody said it was War yet, either. Each camp moved steadily towards conflict everyday; recruitment was in full force, strategies were being vetted and young men like Alex were at the heart of it all.

Having Alex here was an interesting experience for me, and a wonderful one for Harris, Willow and Anne. They clearly missed him terribly and Harris and Anne were especially worried about his safety. The first night gave me no exposure to Alex, as he and Harris had immediately slipped away for some private time. It was almost comical the way everyone avoided the upper floors of the Institute that evening. I took a subtle hint from Anne that I wouldn’t want to hear what a reunion between Harris and Alex sounded like.

Instead Anne, Willow and I, along with a few of the young girls who hung on our every word, even outside of class, convened in the Library. We talked of Politics and the impending conflict between Northern and Southern interests. There was no middle ground. I had yet to meet a person, here or in the South, that did not vehemently believe their side was the absolute moral majority.

We even heard of families being ripped apart; one brother choosing the Republican’s abolitionist argument while the other sided with the Democrats and State land rights. Fathers uncompromisingly disowned their sons if their viewpoints did not match, brothers fought their cousins, and somewhere in between all of these broken bonds, the women watched helplessly as their families were torn apart; unable to fight, speak or act on the topic in a meaningful way.

During lulls in the heated conversation, Willow stoked the roaring fire in the center of the grand Library. The flames leaped high, casting eerie shadows across the walls. After a brief respite, the conversation again turned to politics, Willow eagerly talking of Mr. Abraham Lincoln, ‘our future president’ as she put it.

“He has to be nominated first Willow,” Anne interjected into Willow’s rambling.

“Do you doubt that he will be Anne?” I asked. I certainly didn’t doubt it. He had the strong support of the Northern industrial economic interests and the Republican Party was certainly a draw for anti-slavery activists; no other party with power was actively pushing for abolishment.

“No Tara, I don’t doubt his nomination, but I do doubt he can win the Presidency.” Anne leaned back against her chair. “The Southern land holders have a great deal of money. And though it may make me sound like a cynical old crone, money, not youthful ideals, make the world go ‘round.”

Willow sighed in clear exasperation and flopped down bodily in the vacant armchair next to Anne. “You are such a sourpuss Anne! Money doesn’t make the world go ‘round, knowledge does!”

Both Anne and I grinned, I with affection and love, Anne with the challenge of the argument.

“Knowledge? Knowledge makes the world go ‘round Willow?” Anne’s hands gestured wildly as her excitement grew. “Is that so? How long was it before the world accepted the ‘knowledge’ that the Earth was round, not flat, while royalty hoarded the money of hard working, uneducated laborers, blinded by the fear of the king’s divine right and slaughtered in their family wars?”

“Whoa, whoa, whoa…” From the door, the unexpected sound of a male voice interrupted us. It was Alex, now changed into more casual blue pants and a warm gray sweater. He was leaning against the doorway of the Library. His head was cocked to the side and his arms were crossed over his chest.

“Since when is the world round? And what is wrong with being blinded by promises? My mother promised me that George Washington never told a lie and I choose to believe that until the day I die!”

“Oh Alex, you are such a goof. Come sit with us!” Willow patted the empty spot on the small couch I was perched on, adjacent to her own chair. I closed the book I had been reading on the history of horticulture and set it in front of me on the coffee table. I smiled invitingly at Alex and made more room for him on the couch.

“Yes, join us Alex, so you can add some real world experience to the ramblings of Willow’s text book exuberance and my jaded expectations.” Anne grinned at Willow.

Alex smiled and walked jauntily to the couch, sitting next to me and leaning back, his arms stretching across the back of the couch. I simply sat and observed them all.

“Willow, have you been reading again? I thought we all agreed before I left that it would be better for you to knit and cook, like a good little lady.” Alex wagged his finger towards Willow as he mock scolded her.

“God lord, do either of you know how to hold a conversation without sarcasm?” Willow said. “Thank god I have Tara to talk to!” Willow then pointed to an article she was holding. “Listen here, I was just about to read an excerpt from one of Mr. Lincoln’s speeches just last year. He said ‘Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for themselves; and, under a just God, can not long retain it.’ How can anyone with knowledge disagree with that?”

Alex pensively fingered his chin, his brow scrunching up in thought. “But isn’t the question really States rights? Surely the South doesn’t think they can actually secede? That’s all bluster!”

Anne rolled her eyes. “Alex, if you hadn’t been upstairs with Harris for the last hour, you would know we covered that already. We’re talking about the Slavery issue now. Catch up!”

“Alright Anne,” Alex conceded, “But what Harris and I were ‘discussing’ was much more exciting than States rights.” He nodded proudly, then turned back to Willow. “What you fail to acknowledge here Willow, is that your saint Mr. Lincoln, who will surely draw us into a long and bloody war if he is elected, is himself married into the family of one Mr. Todd, a wealthy slave owner in Kentucky.” He looked around the room. “Am I not right?”

“And in spite of this” I interjected, turning towards Alex on the couch, “Mr. Lincoln risks everything, for he has no great wealth of his own. I find that to be a compelling reason to believe his sincerity.”

“Ah ha! Well put!” Willow practically stamped her foot to emphasis her agreement.

“Oh, I agree with you Tara, I was just pushing Willow’s buttons. I do love to get her all riled up!” Alex said. “I hear you yourself are in the fray, so to speak.” He leaned towards me attentively. “Harris brought me up to speed on your heroic father, your Republican law practicing brother and well, other talents you apparently have…”

Alex nodded towards Willow with a silly grin on his face. Willow rolled her eyes in exasperation. I didn’t even blush as I would have when I first arrived here. I just sat back and took it all in. Anne had gone back to reading a newspaper that had been perched in her lap, but her smirk gave away that she had been following the entire conversation. Willow was chastising Alex now, by proxy, for Harris’ bribing ways while he was away.

Willow’s interaction with Alex was clearly more complicated then just friendship. They shared a camaraderie that was almost brotherly. For a moment, I could imagine what Willow’s brother may have been like and how she may have spoken with him. I wondered if this moment, years ago when he was alive, would have taken place. I glanced over to Anne, and by the far away look in her eyes as she too had taken a moment to watch Willow and Alex bicker, I knew she was thinking much the same as I was.

We enjoyed two more nights in much the same way. Harris rarely joined the discussions. Unless we talked of economics or she had the opportunity to release a sexual innuendo on us, she was content to cloister Alex away in their rooms or lounge against him when he was in the Library. It was actually startling to see a calmer side of Harris. Alex definitely completed her in some mysterious way.

Alex’s parting was difficult on all of us. I had quickly grown attached to him. I missed my own brother terribly and I saw much of his youth and energy in Alex. Of course, Willow and Anne were devastated to loose his presence. Harris, as expected, was petulant and angry when he left. We all bore the brunt of it equally, with exasperation and understanding. I could not imagine her position. I could not imagine Willow leaving me or having to leave Willow.

####

For the next few days, Harris moved through life in a haze. We helped as much as we could, pulling her into conversation and allowing her inconsiderate invasions into our private life with more tolerance than we normally would. She slowly returned to normal, though her ache for Alex seemed greater. Though I worried about the whereabouts of my own brother, I kept as busy as I could. I sat in my room now, pouring over some new Latin texts that Willow had received via Mr. Giles’ sources abroad. I was tasked with translating them and it took everything in my arsenal to do so as they were both poorly constructed and maintained.

I was pulled away from my work by the bell in my room ringing. It had never rang before and set my heart to beating quickly. It was the visitor’s bell. My work was quickly forgotten. Could it be Donald here finally, after all these months? The Republican convention was only days away and I had dared not hope but my heart soared. I took a few moments to tidy myself and then rushed down the flights of stairs quickly. I passed Willow in the hall as she left the kitchen, an apple in her hand. I paused and smiled at her.

“Where are you off to in such a hurry beautiful?” She smiled back at me.

“The visitor’s bell rang for me! It may be Donald!” I hissed.

“Oh Tara, let’s go see!” She took my hand and squeezed tightly. I practically dragged her with me as I passed several rooms, then the dining hall. As we passed the dining hall, Harris’ omnipresent head peeped around the door frame.

“Is there a thing?” She exclaimed; half in question and half in statement. She scurried after us down the hall.

I turned the corner, and then I saw him, standing there by Anne, talking amicably with her. My handsome brother. Not so much tall as imposing, he seemed to tower over her. He’d grown his beard out and it stood red in contrast to his lighter brown hair. He looked up then and saw me.

“Tara!”

I was running then, having let go of Willow’s hand. I practically sprinted the last few feet and leapt into his arms. My only family, who I feared dead for these many months, though I had hoped would arrive for the Republican convention, was here. Warm, alive, breathing. I hugged him tightly, burying my neck in his shoulder.

“Donnie, you’re alive. I am so happy.” I hugged him tightly again.

“I am Tare, I’m alive. Only a bullet wound delayed me.” I jerked back sharply in shock to ask about how in the world he had been shot, but he pulled me back to his body reassuringly. “We can talk about that later Tare.” He rocked me slightly as I shivered at the thought of not seeing him alive. His full Charleston lilt washed over me. He’d never been able to conceal his though he had tried for a while. It reminded me of our Mother and I sighed.

I pulled back to look at him, still held in his arms. I scanned his face for wounds, for scars. He looked fine, but very tired. Pale. Not a scrape on his face though.

“I have so much to tell you Donnie. So many people for you to meet. I have been so happy here, even while I worried for you.” I added that last part demurely, not wanting my happiness to overshadow my concern for him.

He smiled gently, setting me lightly on the floor and stroking my hair once.

“Everyone here does seem of a good sort so far. Anne especially.”

He smiled in her direction. He was sweet on her already. I could just tell. Anne smiled tightly back, polite and friendly, but most definitely wary.

“Before any further introductions though Tare, I have a surprise for you.”

I looked over to Willow apologetically. I wanted him to meet her right off. I could explain why later. I could tell him how important she was when we had more time. She was smiling so largely, her supportive nod letting me know it was alright to wait for pleasantries.

I turned back to Donnie and smiled up at him. “What is it Donnie?”

“You won’t believe who I found at the hospital in Boston. He followed me here like a stray dog.”

He was grinning ear to ear through his otherwise rough words. It was a jest. He was gleeful and happy. My smile slipped in confusion. He turned towards the entrance door then and practically bellowed.

“Get in here Danny boy!”

I turned, as if in slow motion towards the door. My arms, which had still been wrapped partially around Donnie, fell to my sides limply. I knew immediately who it was, even as his boots rapped on the floor in a thud much like my heart. He entered the room with a slow confident gait, stopping ten or so feet from the gathered crowd. His short stature was bellied by his dapper appearance, from his smart military boots to the shiny Calvary buckle on his belt. I heard Harris sigh behind me, no doubt imagining Alex home again and similarly attired.

His young, pleasant face was paler than I remembered; thinner perhaps, but there was no mistaking him. It was Daniel Osborne through and through. He gazed curiously at the faces flanking me, clearly wondering who they were when all I could think was ‘how was he alive and why now?’ He grinned at me broadly, in the sly and playful way I remembered from years ago.

“Hello Tare,” he stated simply.

I felt Willow move slightly closer to me from where she had been standing while I hugged Donnie. She was looking at my face, then at Daniel’s, perhaps trying to find the link between us.

“Daniel,” I sighed. “You’re alive.” My voice was small, scared.

He nodded slowly, a small reassuring smile on his face. He walked slowly to me, taking my limp hand in his own. He squeezed. Yes, he was really there. I smiled tentatively and squeezed back. Relief and fear roiled within me in equal parts. Daniel reached out and drew me to him then, folding me in a comforting hug, to which I eventually responded in kind.

“Everything is fine Tare, I told you I would be back.”

For a moment I relaxed slightly into him, letting the relief that he was alive take a hold of me. It was familiar and comforting. I knew there were questions and that I would have to explain all this to everyone – to Willow! I drew back sharply staring wildly from Daniel to Willow, who had stayed frozen several feet behind me. She was wide eyed. Concern and curiosity were etched into her knit brows. Anne and Harris where looking at Daniel quizzically. Donald was gazing at Daniel and I adoringly.

“Will, I… I never thought...” I tried to begin; looking now only into her eyes though Daniel still held me loosely. Her curiosity now faded, her face becoming slack. She was reading me, she knew something was wrong.

Donald moved toward me now, kissed my forehead and then said in a normal voice, probably not loud enough to leave the room, though it roared ferociously in my head.

“Well then Tare, why don’t you introduce your brother and your husband to these lovely ladies behind me.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:52 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Dibs

Quote:
“Well then Tare, why don’t you introduce your brother and your husband to these lovely ladies behind me.”

Holy shit woman................. broken is not the word and I am not hanging on a cliff you threw me over it. I hit the rocks below. OMFG :punish Fix it fast please.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 12:07 am 
3. Flaming O

That's truly an insane ending.

A part of my heart just exploded.

I bow down to your amazingly crafted period piece. I can't write them, but by god I love them.

M.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:01 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Wow. Pips. What an ending. And what an evil brilliant cliffhanger. Never saw that one coming. Or was there any hint in previous chapters about Tara being married? I don't think so. Poor Willow, she must be devastated by this revelation. How is she going to take this one? She seems so fragile on personal matters. Anne is going to be so pissed with Tara. At least she warned the latter that she should keep Willow safe.

Tara is in turmoil now. She was married once and she thought her husband was dead - it seems that's the reason she didn't think it being necessary to talk about her husband. Not even with Willow. I wonder how this will come back to her. And how will Danny react (funny that her husband is Oz. I don't think I've ever read a story where Oz is linked with Tara instead of Willow. Interesting thought.) to Willow and Tara being an item. This has the potential to end bad for our love birds. I'm glad we are at the kittenboard and you have to end it in a good way for them. Tara has to talk to Willow and to Danny. That's not going to be easy. And we don't know how her brother will react to all of this. There is also the law situation. I don't think women had a lot of rights for there benefit. Tara is practically in Danny's hands. Isn't she? I only hope, he is a little like kind old Oz.

There was this thought crossing my mind: Maybe Donny made this up. Daniel is just an old flame and was supposed to marry Tara before he went missing. And Donny sees the chance for them reuniting now? Okay, not really convicing. But you have to admit, it would make things easier for Tara.

It's a pity Alex is already gone again. I loved his interaction with Anne, Willow and Tara. And the effect he has on Harris. I also loved the way the discussion went in the library. To me it seemed so well into the times. And Willow is the idealist she always is. Hopefully she will not be destroyed by all the following events.

Thanks for the update. And I'm dying to read the next one. That will be a hard one - at least for Willow and Tara, I assume.

By the way, the cold shower was really satisfying. :smug

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Excellent update-y goodness.... So Oz-moron is there to mess things up... I hope they soon find a way to get rid of him... I hope that Tara tells his brother and "husband" that in his absense she have been engaged to William Rosenberg...

Posting While Nude Improves Your Mood.

Last edited by Zampsa1975 on Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:24 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:thud WOW! what a twist. I like your flip flop of your story to NMR but husband you blind sided me.

_____________________________________________________________ Take time every day to do something silly---Phillips Walker

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next