The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
 Post subject: Re: The Rosenberg Institute
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:24 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Hey Pips! Oh, it's so nice to see you back. Congrats on all the good news. That is so wonderful. And thank you for taking what I'm sure is the limited free time you have to update this story for us. You left poor Willow (and us) hanging for a very long time for an explanation, but I guess we'll let you slide since you had such a good excuse. ;-)

I'm so glad Willow accepted it all so well. I am wondering though why Tara's situation regarding her father's actions would have put her in danger. If he had been seen as crazy, she could have been shipped off someplace or hooked up with some not so pleasant man I'm guessing? So okay, I accept her with Oz, but only under those circumstances. Now I can get those disturbing images out of my head (thank God!).

Again, such a pleasant surprise to have you back. Hope to see you around here again soon!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:05 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

Pipsberg
Wow! What a lovely surprise to see you pick up this story again. I had nearly given up on ever finding out why Tara was married to Oz and why he and Donnie turned up together, or how W&T reached their Happy Ever After. Now my hopes are high.

Lovely to hear your good news too. I guess getting married and having a baby is a good enough reason for not posting. ;-)

More soon I hope?
Anne

Every path has its puddle. Old English Saying... I think I just stepped in mine...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:32 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey! Awesome update. I was really excited to see this story back up on the front page and with an update not just a beg for updates! Woohoo. I'm gonna have to go back and re-read the story again to get a feel for everything that's going on. Looking forward to more updates!

Oh and congrats on the baby husband life stuff!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:24 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 3
Yay! I've missed this story so much, but that tender update was so worth the wait! I can't wait to see how this really detailed plot unfolds! :party Glad to hear your life is going well and that you weren't absent for more unpleasant reasons. Great writing, as usual, Pips!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 am 
3. Flaming O

Nice update! Thank you and now I wil dance for you :dance
(well, I'm not that skinny or that white, but you get the message ;-) ) I'm happy that Tara was able to find Will get through to her. I love that Willow was so quick to trust and believe Tara and move into problem solving mode.

Shiraz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:19 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Quote:

Ok, sorry to bump, but I had to jump on this one immediately to maintain my Lesbo Street Cred...

I'm married to a lady; a hot, talented, smart, beautiful, lady shaped lady.

The only man in my life is my son :)

"We live our lives, do whatever we do, and then we sleep - it's as simple and ordinary as that."
Michael Cunningham, The Hours

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

pipsberg wrote:
Quote:

Ok, sorry to bump, but I had to jump on this one immediately to maintain my Lesbo Street Cred...

I'm married to a lady; a hot, talented, smart, beautiful, lady shaped lady.

The only man in my life is my son

Ah sorry, I should be better at not making assumptions being on the lesbo team myself.

I think your Lesbo street cred is way higher than mine right now.

Congrats on the baby wife life stuff! (it even sounds better)

Last edited by what_we_do_is_secret on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:24 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Hey Pips,
An update? How awesomely cool is that? I really enjoyed this one. Anne seemed... fierce? But Oz seems pretty cool with his whole reaction. I sort of figured it was something like that. I love the tenderness between W/T even though in the update before they were all with the spicy talk and what goes with it. It's a nice contrast and a nice flow. I hope we'll be reading more soon.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:43 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Yay for an update! And when I was asleep, again! That was one of the nicest 'good morning' surprises I've had in a while. You sneaky such-and-such. And three years... it can't have been that long since your last update. Nope, don't believe it. You didn't miss a beat, or lose a step; it was as smooth as a teeny tiny baby's derriere.

I loved the 'previously' intro. Was a nice reminder of the gut punch Willow endured, and why Tara so frantically needed to speak with her. Perfectly brief reminder of what was going on. I also really, really super a lot loved their talk. It was so tender and intimate. Even though it was tense, and awkward, it reads so beautifully. (I really like the line about brothers not marrying their sisters and Tara's no they don't response. I could hear Tara's sigh when she responded. Brilliant.) I felt like a fly on the wall and I swear I held my breath so I didn't miss a word. You did a really excellent job of capturing the cadence of their conversation. I felt like I could hear the pauses and hesitation without too many of them written in, if that makes sense. You also did a great job of describing their physical contact. I felt like I could see exactly how Tara was touching Willow to comfort her. It was sweet and reassuring, and I loved every caress.

I think it's a nice surprise that Willow is so trusting. She could have easily gone with the self-doubt, but your Willow trusts in Tara so implicitly. It's really lovely. And, as always, the language you use is so lush and romantic. You do such a fantastic job of pulling me into the time period and the first person. (I continue to be in awe of that, by the way. First person is HARD.) Just a wonderful job, through and through.

Sigh. I love this story. Just heart it to death, so I'm so glad to have an update to sink my daydreaming brain into. Thank you so much. xoxo

p.s. I'm relieved to read you don't have a husband.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm 
3. Flaming O

AMAZING!!!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 am 
2. Floating Rose

You came back i love that story !
Wonder why Oz is back?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:24 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Wha? How did I miss an update? What a wonderful surprise! This really is one of my favorite fics and it’s long overdue in telling you that. Among many other things, I love the time period and Willow being quite a nifty little inventor. I am going to have to go back and re-read from the start. Til then.. I’m so glad Tara found Willow and explained the situation. Something is afoot and it doesn’t get past the logical Willow-brain. Whatever Donald and Oz are up to.. they don’t stand a chance against Willow and Tara.. and Anne, Harris and the rest of the gals at the RI! Errr.. unless the guys are actually white hats. Kinda doubt it though. In any case.. Sooooo glad you’re writing again! No matter how many times I read your spoiler warning I giggle. So funny..

One last comment, also long overdue.. big congratulations on the marriage and son. Three very blessed people in my book!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:27 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Looking forward to the prospect of more and am thoroughly enjoying the setting. Of course as long is there's no "As god as my witness..." references I think I can survive, but I guess the "I'm going to live through this" part might be appropriate.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:28 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 2
~pouts~ Man I want more! MORE! but no update for so long ~sniffles~

Please Please Please Update this, you have me hooked!

A Proposal Plan, A Star's Second Chance
Finey_McFine's Fan club http://finey-mcfinefanclub.webs.com/

"Pulse and Cocoon can rot for all I care. If I don't figure out our Focus soon... Vanille's gonna be a Cie'th. I'll tear down the sky if it'll save her" ~ Oerba Yun Fang FF13
http://www.astronsoulfanfictions.com/
http://astronsoulfanfic.tripod.com/twilight/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 434 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15