The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Chapter 16 Thinking Of You
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 5:42 pm 
:sheep :sheep The foursome joke they pulled on B/F was hilarious... I mean laugh out loud, others in the house thinking I'm crazy, laughing. You are so naughty... I kinda love you :eyebrow . There is so much about this story that's fantastic...so tonight, bluewillowwitch... just know that you rock my world :D .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

Edited by: behindhereyes at: 11/12/04 4:43 pm

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:49 pm 
:bigwave Kim :flower ,

I'm really glad that you liked my update. :D And see, here I was thinking that I was being nice. :fallen :whistle I'm even naughty when I'm not trying. Gotta love that. You think you kinda love me huh? :eyebrow Well that maybe one of the greatest compliments that my writing skils have ever gotten. Thank you. :flower I will try not to make you wait so long for your next up date. I have a few chapters done but I have run into the evil villin know as writer's block. :kdevil But I shall battle through it. Thanks for your wonderful feedback.

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:16 pm 
Hey you. Wonderful update :love ..loved it. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 2:41 pm 
hehe..that was classic...go foursomes!! lol..and damn..lucky xander if you think about it...ooo bad bad thoughts...anyways great update!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

Post subject: Re: Chapter 16
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 6:23 pm 
I'm a bad monkey... i've been reading this story and never left FB Bad Reds:boot ... but OMG!!! that was frigging great what a get back...

-reds:willow

Mein Banane tanzt für Schmutz :banana

Smutbunny Anthem: *sung to tune from Goldfinger* Smutbunnies...they'e the bunnies, the bunnies that love the smut...and Willow's butt. They surf for smut fiction...always lookin' for the next naked sweaty fix...of Tara's tits.- Written By Cameron(tarawhipped) For Us Smut Bunnies

Post subject: Nice
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:54 pm 
Well Grace, that was a nice update. I loved it...but why are you giving out our secrets...:eyebrow Bad Bad Girl :laugh And stop flirting:flirt

Post subject: replies
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 3:49 pm 
:bigwave Kittens :flower ,

THANKS FOR THE GREAT FEEDBACK!

Sammi-Thanks you. :flower I'm glad that you enjoyed that. How are you and October doing? Love to you both. :love

Mel- Thanks for the love. :lol I'm glad that you liked the 4some. HEHE. I try.

Red-Thanks for joining our little group. Please enjoy us weirdos. :lol I will for give the lack of FB always.

Karen-Oh now come on! Why can't I share our fun with our friends? :flirt You never said that it was a secret before. :punish And who said I was flirting? What are you jealous? :hmm

Grace :glasse :flower :fallen :peace

-----------------------------------

Post subject: Re: replies
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 2:47 am 
Great update :read

Post subject: Re: replies
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 3:18 pm 
:bigwave :kitten's :flower ,

First to SJ, thank you :flower .

Okay now I know that it has been awhile since I have written. Let me tell you what happened. Do you remember that great computer I got. Yeah well it completely crashed. :crash I had to throw it away. The repair guy said it was cheaper to but a brand new one. :crash So you know how that goes. I will try to give another update by the end of the month. I also have a sever case of writer's block. I have a great idea for my ending which is coming up but i can't figureout how to get to it. :gnome Well I have to go. I hope to have something soon. Take care.

------------------------------------

"Sometimes you have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven."--Me

Post subject: Chapter 17
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:42 pm 
All disclaimers the same.

Thanks to all the Kittens who have stayed with this fic even though it takes forever for me to update.

Thanks to Amber and Alyson for your inspiration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17

The bed and breakfast was so beautiful. It lay next to a small lake that the girls could take boat rides on or go swimming in if the weather didn’t get too low.

It was a small little house on a small piece of land. The B and B was owned by a couple who had retired the year before from fast paced lifestyles. The couple was just looking to slow down and that is exactly what you seemed to do the moment you walked in to the B and B. You just seemed to unconsciously slow down.

There were four rooms for guest, but seeing as the two wiccans had rented the place out, it was very quite. The rooms were done up in four very different ways to cater to most different tastes.

The room that the girls had chosen to stay in was the largest. It had a king sized bed in the middle of the far wall, opposite the door. Beside the bed on either side was a small nightstand. There was a small dresser on the right side wall next to the closest and a coffee table in the middle of the room that doubled for a sitting area.

A small entertainment center was set up where you could view it easily from either the bed or the sitting area. It contained a 19-inch television, a DVD player, and a CD stereo. There was a stack of DVD’s and CD’s for them to choose from, along with the ones they themselves brought. There was also a note about a place to rent movies and CD’s just a little ways away from the B and B.

All the furniture was made of the finest oak. It was finely polished and seemed very well taken care of.

When they arrived, Willow and Tara were given a tour of the house and the land. They were shown their room and were told that breakfast started at 7am and went until 10am.

The first week that they were there was peaceful and uneventful. They just took their time at doing things. They tried a lot of new things in and out of the bedroom. They spent a lot of time in and by the lake, boating, swimming, and just lounging. They had picnics and went on hikes in the surrounding woods. And no matter how tired they were the second they shut the door to their room the two girls would always get a new wind. Everything was perfect.

Then on the first day of the second week they received a phone call.

“Hello?” Tara asked.

“Hey Cuz.” Faith said over the phone line.

“Faith? Is everything okay? You sound weird.” The blonde witch asked with worry filling her voice.

“Yeah, yeah, no worries. I was just calling to see how things were going.”

“Oh. Well everything here is going great. This is the best vacation ever.” Tara was still wondering what was going on. She could hear that there was something wrong in her cousin’s voice. “How is your vacation going?”

“It was going great til this morning.” The brunette answered.

“What happened?”

“Well B.’s dad came home early.” Faith said coughing. “He caught me and B. in the shower… together. And that isn’t the worst of it.”

“What could be worse than that?” Tara wondered.

“Well you know how I was worried Mrs. S. would think I converted her daughter? Well seems I had the wrong parent.” The brunette slayer’s voice sounding joking but Tara knew that she was hurting and hurting bad.

“So he kicked us out and told B. not to come back until she ‘got over whatever this is’.” Faith finished.

“Oh goddess. So where are you now? Wasn’t Mr. Summers suppose to drive you two home?” the blonde wiccan asked.

“Yeah, B. and I are at a bus stop, but we don’t have enough money to get home. We couldn’t get a hold of any of the ‘rents. Tare, I’m really sorry to disturb you and to have to ask you this, but I was wondering if you could wire us some money? I swear I’ll pay you back when we get home.” Faith hated doing this but she was desperate.

“Of course we can. Where are you?” Tara couldn’t even believe what was happening.

“We’re in this little town just south of L.A. It is like a desert or it seems that way. The place is called Oceanveiw.” The slayer explained.

“Oh Faith, that is where Willow and I are!” Tara exclaimed. “Wait at the bus stop, we are coming to get you.”

Before Faith could get out a word of protest Tara had hung up.

“Well B., turns out T. and Red are here in this town. T. said that they were coming to pick us up.” Faith looked over at her crying girlfriend.

She went over to the blonde and wrapped her arm around her and soothed the girl. “It’s alright baby. I’m here. I won’t leave you. Shhh, it’s all right.

About twenty minutes after they hung up Tara and Willow were pulling up to the bus stop to meet their friends. As they pulled into the filthy little station they saw the slayers huddled together in a far corner.

The witches got out of the car and walked over to the slayers. They could tell that Buffy had been crying and that Faith was holding them back.

As the wiccans got closer the slayers looked up. “Hey cuz. Thanks for coming. I’m sorry for ruining your get away.”

Faith was still holding Buffy close. The shorter blonde, for all her strength, looked as weak as a little child.

“It was no problem. Willow and I talked and decided that you two will spend the rest of the vacation with us and we can all drive home together.” Tara smiled as she leaned over and hugged her cousin.

“We can’t do that. This is suppose to be a romantic get away for the two of you.” The brunette slayer protested.

“Yes, but we also plan to have a lot of fun. And what is more fun than to hang out with your friends?” Willow chipped in, and the to make sure there were no more arguments she gave her resolve face.

“Okay, we give.” Faith smiled a little and then looked at her silent girlfriend.

Willow leaned over and took Buffy’s hand. “Buffy, I understand. I know what you father means to you and I know that it must hurt. We are going to get you to the B and B so that you can lay down.”

Buffy looked right into Willow’s eyes. She stared at her for a moment before she said the first words she had spoken in hours. “He just kicked us out. Said if this is the lifestyle that I chose, then I wasn’t his daughter.”

Tara and Willow were shocked at such cruel words directed at the kind and loving blonde slayer. Faith wrapped her arms around her girlfriend’s waist again and held her close as fresh tears started to fall.

“How could her say such an awful thing?” the blonde witch asked with hurt in her voice and showing in her eyes.

“Because he is an asshole!” Faith yelled. “That man is no kind of father!”

“Faith’s right. He doesn’t deserve a wonderful daughter like you Buff.” Willow soothed.

“He isn’t my father. He can’t disown me, cause I disown him.” Buffy said in a very calm, almost eerily calm voice.

After that, no one had anything to say. They took the slayers’ things and loaded the car. Then they all got in and headed back to the B and B.

When they got back to the Bed and Breakfast Willow and Tara showed the two girls to their room and then left them to unpack. They went to find the couple that ran the place. They explained what had happened and that the two girls would be joining them for the next week. The couple had no problem and sent their condolences to Buffy for what had happened.

When they witches got to the slayers’ room they knocked on the door. Faith answered a few seconds later.

“How are you two doing?” Willow asked.

“We’re doing pretty well, but we’re tired. We haven’t gotten much sleep. I think we are going to find some food, bring it back here, eat, and then hit the sack.” Faith explained.

“Well why don’t you relax. We’ll go get all of us some food.” Willow offered.

“But you have already done so much, we couldn’t ask…”Faith was cut off.

“You’re not asking, we’re offering.” Willow said. And with that she and Tara were off to get food.

Faith turned back to the room smiling. “Those are two really great friends we have.”

Buffy looked up with a slight smile. “Not friends, family.”

The brunette smiled and went to hold her lover lightly and they lay down on the bed holding each other. Within no time, they were fast asleep, heading off to dreamland.

As the two wiccans were coming back with the food from the little mom and pop restaurant about three miles from the B and B they continued to discuss what had happened to the slayers.

“I just can’t believe that he did that!” the redhead was furious. “And here Buffy was, thinking that he knew and was fine with it.”

“Honey,” Tara said trying to calm her lover. “He is a idiot. He just can’t see the love that they share. And he is hurting himself more than he is hurting Buffy.”

“How can you say that?! How is he being hurt?!” Willow asked excitedly.

“Because, he is losing his daughter, and he will never have her love, or see her married, or see his grandchildren. He will now miss out on all of the rest of the things a father looks forward to doing with their children. Buffy hurts, but luckily she still has us and her mother, and Giles. And she always thought of Giles as a father.”

After the blonde’s speech, Willow was silent for a while. She just kept driving and starring ahead. As they pulled into the driveway of the B and B Willow finally spoke. “She has us. That is all she needs. If he can’t see how great she is, she is better off without him.”

With that the two witches got out of the SUV and took the food up to their friends’ room.

A knock at the door woke the brunette slayer. She got up and answered the door. When she saw Willow and Tara she gave a small smile and waved them in.

The girls came in and set down the food and then turned to Faith. They saw that she looked wiped out. Tara took and hugged her, closely followed by Willow.

“How are you doing?” the blonde wiccan asked.

“I’ve been better, but as long as I’m with B. all is five by five.” Faith forced a smirk.

“How is Buff?” the redhead asked.

“She isn’t the best ever. She hasn’t slept in a while until now. She won’t touch food. I’m just hoping that she can get through this.” The brunette sighed.

At the sound of voices the blonde slayer started to stir and sit up. Faith went to her side right away.

“Hey B., feeling better?” the concern was clear in Faith’s voice.

“Yeah, I feel better. No worries, I’ll be fine.” Buffy smiled and then leaned over to give her girl a light kiss to assure her.

Willow looked over at Tara and wrapped an arm around her waist. Then looked at her friend. “Okay, so we have food here, lets eat, then we can take you on a tour of the grounds.”

All the girls smiled and agreed. They sat around the table and ate and shared small talk. They took great lengths to stay away from anything too heavy for the day. There would be plenty of time for those talks later.

T.B.C.

-------------------------------------

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 1/21/05 12:44 pm

Post subject: Re: Chapter 17 - Thinking Of You
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 6:05 pm 
:wave Grace

I was :bounce for joy when I found out you had updated. Wow... this one delved into some really tough issues that unfortunately most of us have had to deal with... ie...the blatant ignorance, and prejudice. I loved the amount of concern and support that was evident through out this.

Can't wait to see where you take us next :bow .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 4:51 pm 
GRACE!! yay..you updated..wonderful update as usual. How are ya doing?? Love sam xxx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 8:06 pm 
Aww this is such a sweet fic!! I love little mushy ones like this...and funny too! Wonderful. Definately loving it!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 5:13 am 
Great update :clap

Post subject: Thinking of You
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:12 pm 
Just found this story and read it through from Chapter 1 through 17. Great story and love and strength shown by the 4 friends in last Chapter is good to see. I'll be watching to see how things develop. Thanks. Traveler

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:09 pm 
bigwave :kitten's :flower ,

Kim-Thank you. :flower I thought that I would throw that in there for a moment of seriousness. I was lucky enough not to have to go throgh that with my parents. They were both very excepting and happy for me. But I did meet with that kind of thing from other members of my family. I know that many people do get treated that way when they come out. I just hope that they have the love and support of someone close to them to see them through.

Sammi-Hey Sammi, *hugs* I'm doing great thanks. How are you doing? Thanks for the kind words, I try. :blush

Stillrunning-Thanks. :flower I'm glad that you like my fic. Athough, I hope it isn't too mushy, that would ruin my rep. :p :lol

SJ-Thank you. :flower

Traveler4069-Thank you. :flower I'm glad that you joined our little fic adventure. I hope that you like what's to come. :peace

I will try to have an update ready to go by the end of next week. No promises though.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Re: Replies
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 5:41 pm 
Grace -

Yay for any update!!! I have been really looking forward for an update and here to my surprise, it's here. That royal pissed me off what Buffy's dad said. But, she has really great friends to fall on. Anyhoo, great stuff and hope to see more soon. Take care. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:21 pm 
Wow. This fic is awesome. It's so intense.:bow

I still can't believe what Buffy's Dad said.:shock

I hope Buffy gets better with the help of Faith, Willow and Tara.:heart

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:24 pm 
Buffy's dad is an asshole but Faith, Willow and Tara are all great... w00t.

I got bitten by a drunk lesbian! Does that mean I'll turn into one?

~my friend Mary

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:29 pm 
:bigwave :kitten's :flower ,

Aaron- Hey welcome back to the fic, we missed you. *hug* I'm glad that you are back and that you are enjoying the fic. I am trying to type up another chapter tonight. But it is sad to say that my writer's block is not moving and I am stuck on the chapter that I am working on now. :letter

xonethousandtears08x-Welcome aborad. :flower I am so glad that you like my fic. Yes it can be a bit intense at times, but I always give some light stuff to make up for it. :seesaw I know, Buffy's dad is an asshole! But so many mother's and father's act that way I felt that I should put it in there to show that not all of us are lucky enough to have supportive parents. :tear

TD-Long time no talk. *hug* :flower Where have you been Yes I totally agree, Buffy's dad is a grade A asshole! :boot Buffy is very lucky for her friends. Cause you know, friends are the family we choose for our selves. :love

Grace

------------------

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:43 pm 
:bigwave :kitty 's :flower ,

I know that it has been awhile since I have updated and I am so sorry. RL has gotten in my way. I just got a new job that takes alot out of me and there for a while i was working 2 jobs back to back 5 days a week. I was so tired I couldn't move. I am now more than ever, impressed by ppl who hold down 2 or more jobs. I will try to maybe get another chapter up next weekend. Again I am so sorry for my absence.

Grace

------------------

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 6:48 pm 
I am spending this weekend rereading some of my favorite stories and this is one of them. I know things are busy for you now but I'll keep checking for updates. Meanwhile this reply will bring this story back to page one, where hopefully new readers can join the rest of your fans. Thanks for a good story. Traveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:52 am 
:bigwave Traveler :flower ,

You are the sweetest! :bigkiss I am sorry that it has been so long. I have finished writing the next chapter now all I have to do is type it up and post it but that may be a bit. I am moving this weekend. I'm going to be living with a friend for a few months so I can save some money and find a new place. Hopefully by the end of Summer I will have my own place and my own computer. Once I get my own it won't be so long between updates. I am sorry sbout how long it has been. :boot I will punish myself the moment I get a second. :boot I am so glad that you are still hanging in there. :bigkiss :banana Just for that I will see what I can do about putting something nice in for the next chapter.

Grace

------------------

Post subject: Re: Thinking Of You
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:52 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

:bigwave,
I am horrible and terrible and I am so sorry. I have a few more chapters typed up and I will post them sometime soo when I get the first chance. I didn't know that it had been that long. RL seems to keep getting in my way. I did get a little bit of writing done though. I'm trying to finish but I'm a little stuck on the ending. I'll work on it. Be looking for the update, that is if anyone is still reading this.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:07 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

:pinky thank you for bring this to my attention i have never read it but I hope you will contune it is wonderful plllleeeaaassseeeee :wtkiss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:45 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Okay,
To all and any Kittens that may have read this and may still wants to know what happens guess what? :kdevil y and I have been working on it. I may actually have an update sometime in the next week? :pray I have 3/4 of the thing written in my notebook so I have to finish it right? Well I hope that someone out there will actually still want to read this if I post.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:53 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 10
If you're worried it's been too long, just look at how long Neverland has been going. And how desperately people want more.

Post subject: Thinking Of You
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:56 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

All disclaimers the same.

Thanks to all the Kittens who have stayed with this fic even though it takes forever for me to update.
Chapter 18

The rest of the trip was peaceful for all four of the friends. But like the best of things, the fun had to come to an end.

They left the Bed and Breakfast and headed home. They had the weekend to just kick back when they got back before they were thrown back into that ugly world know to one and all as high school.

It was the first day back after the winter break and the only one that was even half way excited about it was Willow. She loved school, and was always willing to learn, but she would have much rather been at home and in bed with Tara all wrapped up and snuggly.

But school with Tara worked too. Anything that she go to do with the blonde was a good thing in her book. As long as they got to spend time together.

The redheaded Wicca was coming back from her AP Calculus class and stopped off at her locker. She wanted to drop her books off and switch them out before lunch. Lunch would be great, cause she would get to she her girlfriend after and entire class apart.

As she opened her locker to get out her lunch to meet the gang at their usual spot she found a note taped to the inside of her locker door.

She smiled when she saw her name written in the familiar hand writing.

Hey Sweetie,
I had to go a whole period without you. After these last two weeks it was too long. I dropped this off before we went to History. I just wanted to say that I love you and that I miss you. I will see you soon.
Love Tara XOXO

Willow took the note and her lunch and ran back to her friends. When she saw Tara she wrapped her arms around her and kissed her softly and sweetly. “Thanks for the note baby. Just what I needed.”

Tara smiled. She was glad that Willow had like the note she had left for her. “Well, I’ll have to leave you more little notes if this is the response that I get for them.”

Willow giggled and kissed her girl again. “This is the response that you get to everything.”

A loud and forced cough brought them back to where they were. They looked at the group and started to blush.

The Scoobies laughed a bit and then calmed down. The two Wiccans sat down and joined the conversation and started to eat their lunches.

“So how was everyone’s break?” Xander asked. “Ours was great.”

“Yes, we had many orgasms.” Anya said in her oh so blunt way. “And Xander got me this. It coast a lot of money.” She thrusted out her arm so that everyone could she the diamond bracelet on her wrist.

“That is very nice.” Tara told her.

Seeing Anya’s gift made the blonde think about the night that she and Willow exchanged their gifts to one another.

They were sitting out by the lake having a sunset picnic and enjoying the quite and the peace of the end of the day. They had just finished their dinners when Willow reached into the basket and pulled something small out.

“What do you have there honey?” Tara asked her.

“OH nothing. It’s just you Christmas present.” The redhead beamed with joy.

“Oh really. Well it just so happens that I have you Chanukah gift with me too.” Tara said and then reached into the other end of the basket to pull out a small box.

“Okay, I’ll give you yours if you give me mine.” Willow was bouncing at this point. She knew that her lover was going to love her gift. She had seen her looking at it in a little shop that they had visited before they left Sunnydale.

“Okay. I think that that will work.” Tara smiled at her reason for being and felt more love well up in her. ‘I love this woman so much.’

So they handed each other the boxes and kissed.

When Tara opened her gift it was a beautiful sapphire ring. It was the one that she had been looking at and wanting to buy. It was beautiful. It was perfect.

Sitting across from her Willow was opening her own gift to find a similar ring only this one had an emerald stone in it.

The two girls looked up at one another and looked into one another’s eyes.

The blonde spoke first. “Will you put it on me? I want you to put this on my finger.”

The redhead could only nod at this request. She took the ring and slipped it on to her lovers ring finger. When she finished, Tara took the other ring and slipped it on to Willow’s finger herself.

“Now everyone will know that you are taken. They will know that you are mine.” Tara loved the feel of that ring on her finger. She looked over to Willow and was so over taken with love that she grabbed her girlfriend and kissed her with a passion that she had never known before. The kiss grew more and more until they couldn’t hold themselves apart any longer. They made love right there by the lake.

They needed to feel each other. They needed to be possessed by the other.

By the time that Tara was brought out of herself she noticed that the conversation had changed and she had no idea what anyone was talking about. She thought that it would be best for her to just sit back until she could figure out what everyone was talking about.

The hacker noticed that her girl had been quiet for a while so she leaned over to whisper in her ear. “We’re talking about the replacement teachers for Taylor and Snyder.”

Tara smiled. She loved how Willow always knew what she was thinking. Then she heard Buffy talking.

“Yeah, Giles ran a background check on both of the new teachers. Mrs. Frank use to teach in London. When she moved to the states she got a job up in New England. She wanted a change of pace and so when she heard about this job she applied for it and here she is.

The gang was very impressed by all of this. They were also very glad. Honestly in the end, any teachers that didn’t try to kill them were always good.

“What about the other teacher B.” the brunette slayer asked.

“Oh right.” Buffy giggled as she thought of the new teacher. “She is a friend of Mrs. Dart. They went to school together. She was teaching up in L.A. but she wanted a change from the fast paced world up there. So when Mrs. Dart told her about the job opening down here she jumped at the offer.

Nods went around the table at this. If Mrs. Dart liked her then she had to be okay.

“Hey Buff.” Willow said getting her attention.

“Yeah Will.”

“Well I was just wondering what the new teachers name was?” the hacker asked.

“Oh yeah, right.” the blonde slayer said. “Her name is Mrs. Dart.”

All the faces of everyone in the group looked at the blonde like she had gone crazy.

“No Buffy, we know Mrs. Dart hired her but what is the new teachers name.” Xander asked as if Buffy just hadn’t heard the question right.

“The new teacher’s name is MRS. DART!” Buffy tried to emphasize this so that everyone knew that she wasn’t nuts. ”Okay, listen close cause I only want to have to say this once.”

When she was sure that she had everyone’s attention she went on. “Okay, so you all know that L.A. and Sunnydale are like two hours apart right? Well Mrs. Dart has been commuting back and forth and some days she has just been staying here in town. Well the Mrs. Darts got tired of only seeing each other on weekends and late at night so when the job opened up here, it solved all their problems. Everyone get it?”

“Cool.” Faith answered and that seemed to sum it up for everyone.

“Is everyone in this town gay?!” Anya shouted.

This caused a round of laughter from the girls.

“Yes, everyone is gay. It’s in the water.” Tara couldn’t help but answer.

When Xander heard this her spoke up. “Hey! I’m not gay!”

Anya patted him on the back and said, “Yes, yes. I know your not gay honey. You give me many orgasms.”

Xander puffed up his chest and this taking pride in this fact. Then he stopped to think of what she had just said and remembered to be embarrassed.
The rest of the day went by pretty fast. When the last bell rang everyone left biology class and headed for Willow’s SUV.

“Okay, so who’s riding with me?”

Tara raised her hand and gave her girlfriend and hug. Buffy and Faith raised their hands and so did Xander and Anya.

The group piled into the SUV and headed over to the Espresso Pump. After getting their drinks and settling into their favorite both in the back, they started to talk about the up coming events in their lives.

“Do you know that we only have two more months until Prom?” Buffy asked everyone.

“No way. Really?” Willow asked.

“Yeah. Look here.” the blonde said as she pulled out her planner. “Today is January the 21st and Prom is April 10th.”

After hearing this Faith just lowered her head and started to beat it against the table.

Buffy looked at her not understanding what was going on. Willow and Tara just laughed to themselves know exactly what was going on in the dark slayers head.

“Honey, what are you doing?” Buffy asked her girlfriend.

Without stopping the pounding of her head she answered. “ Another dance. Another dress. More dress up. Someone put a girl out of her misery. Where’s a vamp when you need one?”

That just made everyone at the table burst out into fits of laughter.

Little did they know that Faith had been overheard. While they were all sitting around talking, someone was listening. Just outside a shadowy figure was hanging on every word that the group was saying.
Around ten o’clock that night the slayers were starting their patrol in the largest of the towns cemeteries. There had been three funerals that day and they were on the look out for them to rise.

“Come on B. You know that I love you and would do anything for you, but this is too much.” Faith said trying to control the whine that could be plainly heard in her voice.

“Baby, it isn’t like I’m asking you to kill a thousand foot tall snake or anything.” Buffy quipped.

“There you go. I’ll go kill a thousand foot snake. That I can do. Just please, don’t make me go.” the brunette was flat out begging now.

“Faith! You are going and you will love it. And, if you are a good girl you will get a surprise afterwards.” the smaller slayer smirked at her counter part knowing that she had her now.

Faith perked up at this last offer. Plus, she knew that she would never be able to get out of going any way. “Fine I give. We can grab the witches and go dress shopping on Saturday. That way we can get the torture over with.”

Buffy was so happy about this that she jumped up and down and flung herself at her girlfriend. She started to kiss her and to push her back towards one of the benches.

When the blonde slayer pulled back a little she saw the smile on the other slayer’s face. Suddenly, the smile dropped and a smirk rose.

“What’s up babe?” Buffy asked.

Faith tilted her head behind them and responded. “We have company.”

Buffy whirled around and saw all three vampires rising. She gave a small laugh. ‘And they say I have bad timing.’

As the fight began and finished what went unseen by all was the dark figure watching and recording every move the slayers made.
“TARA!” Willow screamed.

The blonde witch came running into the room. “What? What’s the matter? What happened?”

Willow pointed to the TV screen. When the blonde looked at it she saw her face on the screen. This made her hide her face. They were showing the talent show replay.

“I was flipping through the channels and there you were, looking and sounding all hot.” the redhead was beaming with pride.

Tara blushed even deeper and came to sit next to her girlfriend. She watched herself on the playback of the talent show. “Oh goddess, I look so awful up there. I’m all nervous.”

“No baby, you were great. I loved it. Almost as much as I love you.” she finished this statement with a kiss.

Although the kiss was a soft one it still heated the two witches up. When they pulled back from it they were both breathing heavy.

“Sweetie, we can’t start this now.” Tara sadly told her lover.

“And why not? Give me one good reason.” the hacker pouted.

The blonde smiled and leaned over to give her girl a small peck on the cheek. “I’ll give you two good reasons. One, if we start, we won’t finish for hours. Two, Buffy and Faith will be here for shopping in about ten minutes and we don’t want to get caught by them again.”

Willow blushed when she thought about how they had been caught in the supply closet at school just the other day. IT seemed that the universe wanted to frustrat the two Wiccas. And the tools that it was using were the slayers.

“Okay, I get it. You’re right.” Willow surrendered. “It’s not my fault that you are all hot and stuff.”

The taller girl blushed a light shade of pink. She loved the way that her girlfriend made her feel. “Come on baby. Lets head down stairs to wait. Maybe that will keep us from doing anything they can catch us at.”

As the two headed dowstairs they heard the door open.

“Hey lovebirds. Ready to get this over with?” the brunette stood there with her arm around the shorter blonde.

“Hey Faith, hey Buffy. Yeah, we’re ready. Just let me grab my wallet and keys.” Willow called as she headed into the kitchen. “Okay, lets go.”

They left the house and locked up behind themselves. They all piled into Willows SUV and headed off to Sunnydale Mall.

T.B.C.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:06 pm 
6. Sassy Eggs

DIBS!!!! I'm surprised that I got the dibs considering how long this update has been up, but let me be the first to say "Welcome back" and "Thank you." It's nice to know that just because a fic hasn't been updated in years, doesn't mean there isn't hope.

Great update. I'm curious about the figure. I actually hope it's a demon. If it's a demon, they're kick its butt and that will be the end of it. If it's a human, like Cordelia, she could make their entire year hell.

I'm looking forward to the next update. Hopefully it will be sooner this time.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:30 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Hey,
Yay! I am so happy that someone actually read my update. I'm starting to have a feeling that it has been to long. :pray Hopefully more will come.

I'm not telling what the shadow is. :kdevil But I will say this, you'll never guess.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next