The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Thinking Of You--Chapter 13
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:55 am 
Great update :read

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:13 pm 
:bigwave :kitty 's :flower ,

Okay, I know that it has been forever since I have updated. And I am so sorry. But things have been hectic. In the last week alone, Tuesday I was in a car accident. Luckily except for some sore places and headaches everyone is fine. Then on Saturday my best friend in the whole world, Lauren, got ENGAGED!!!! I'm so happy for her. I will try to update by the end of next week. I'm sorry and thank you all for being so patient with me.

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

--------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:27 pm 
I'm sorry to hear about the car accident, and tell Lauren congratulations.

Oh, and I liked the last chapter, since I now realize I didn't leave feedback for it. Stupid Xander...

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:00 pm 
I am glad you made it out of the accident okay.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:54 am 
Grace *hugs* aww sweetie, you ok? sorry about the accident..:heart . Take care xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:01 pm 

I would like to thank all of you for your kind words and for being so paitent with me.

Sammi-Thank you. :flower I'm doing good. *hug* I'm glad that you and October are doing well. XAnder seems to just live with his foot in his mouth. Yeah, except for my friends car everyone came out of the accident just a little sore.

littlecrazy80-Glad you liked. :flower

Wimpy- Thank you. :flower I try my best. :glasses Yeah, he is just an 'Open mouth, insert foot' kinda guy. :lol Well they do say that a man's brains are in his pants. :flirt Yeah B&B's are the best.

Yvonne-Thank you. :flower Poor Xander is taking a beating. :lol Gotta love those cliffhangers :p

Natti-Thank you. :flower You knew it was coming and you knew that Xander was going to be the one to say it. You can't have a perfect day like that and nothing go wrong. It's against Sunnydale laws. The bathroom scene was great. :lmao Jusat the pic in my head while writting it. :lmao Here's more.

justin-Thank you. :flower Yes, fun vacations ahead. :heart Now would I deny you :kitty 's that just cause Xander's called for an apocalypse? :whistle

Michelle- HE really should know better, but come on, it's Xander. :gnome Thank you. :flower

SJ-Thank you. :flower

Tempst Duer-Thank you. I was lucky in that accident and I will be sure to tell Lauren you say congrats. I'm just hopping to avoid the curse of the braidsmaid dress. *Pictures Anya's braidsmaid dress and shutters* :sheep Lucky for me Lauren has better taste. :lol Thanks. :flower Xander just never thinks. :no

The Rose24-Thank you. :flower Yeah, I'm glad that their was only that little damage to my friends hood.

Post subject: Re: Thinking Of You--Chapter 14
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:03 pm 
All disclaimers are the same.

Thanks to everyone who reads this fic.

Thanks to Amber and Alyson for the inspiration.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14

All six teenagers came charging into the room, the slayers in the lead followed closely by the witches, and Xander and Anya bringing up the rear. They scanned for danger, wanting to know where the attack was coming from.

“What happened?” Faith yelled.

Joyce and Giles looked up at the young group posed to fight and laughed. Soon the other adults in the room joined them in their laughter.

“What’s going on? You all didn’t just do a bunch of drugs did ya?” Willow asked in confusion of this reaction.

“We heard a crash and a scream. What happened?” Tara asked.

As soon as they calmed down Sara spoke first. “We’re sorry. We didn’t mean to scare any of you. I shocked Mr. Giles here a bit and her knocked over the lamp and I’m afraid that it scared Mrs. Rosenberg a bit.”

The Scoobies all relaxed a little and then first glared at Xander and then at their parents. The adults didn’t understand this but they knew that they didn’t want to know.

Mr. And Mrs. Rosenberg stood up and stretched. “Well, it is late and we have a conference we have to pack for. Willow will you be coming home with us, or will you be staying with Tara tonight?”

Willow looked at Tara who looked at her mother. Sara in turn turned to the Rosenberg’s and answered. “We would be glad to have her if she wants to stay over.”

Willow nodded and her parents agreed. They hugged good-bye and Willow said she would come by later to wish them a good trip.

Sara stood up and hugged Joyce and Giles before getting ready to go. “Thank you for having us Joyce.”

“It was my pleasure.” The older Summers woman assured.

Sara smiled and then turned to the girls. “Okay, everyone staying over tonight, get your stuff and lets get going.”

Willow and Buffy both picked up their bags and hugged Joyce and Giles good-bye, before the group set off for the MaClay house.

“This was a great day. We should have more days just like this one.” Willow said as she curled into Tara for sleep.

“Yes, many more days like this one.” The blonde agreed.

“And to top everything off, we have three full days to spend together til class on Monday.” The redhead yawned.

“Actually, we have two and a half. I have dress rehearsal for the Talent Show Saturday morning.” Tara reminded Willow.

The redhead gave a full out pout at being left alone for that half a day. But the pout faded fast as Tara took hold of her bottom lip and sucked it into her mouth. Running her tongue along it and nibbling on it a bit before releasing it to kiss the redhead passionately.

“Okay, I forgot why I was pouting now.” Willow said out of breath from the kiss.

Tara only smiled and wrapped Willow up into her arms so that they could drift off to sleep.

“Oh My Goddess! How did she do it? What magic did she use?” Tara said as she stared at her cousin.

There was Faith, no black, no leather, and no pants. She had on a midnight blue dress. It was cut to the knee and showed no cleavage. Faith looked as uncomfortable as humanly possible.

“No magic, I lost a bet. This is my punishment. At least I don’t have to buy it.” Faith bellowed and went back to the changing room.

Tara turned to Buffy with a look of shock on her face. Buffy saw this and laughed along with Willow who had know this was coming since lunch that day when the two slayers had made a bet to see who could stand to be nicer to Cordy, who had come over to their table while Tara was in the bathroom. It had taken Cordy all of ten minutes to piss Faith off. Took less for Buffy but she was used to the cheerleader and could hold back the insults longer.

“I couldn’t help making this my prize. She looks great in dresses but refuses to wear them. I saw this as a great way to get her into a few.” Buffy giggles.

After Faith came out of the changing room, in her normal black leather, the girls left the store and went to finish their shopping trip.

As they walked by the music store Tara turned to go in. “Faith you need new strings. You broke three in rehearsal this morning.”

Faith shook her head and followed her cousin into the store. “It wasn’t my fault. Okay, so it was. You know I hate not being able to cut lose. You got your sap song; I just had to try a metal version of it. Didn’t sound that bad really.”

“Oh what song?” Buffy asked hoping her girl would slip.

“It’s mmmm….” Faith said as Tara’s hand clamped her mouth shut.

“You’ll find out at the Talent Show.” Tara answered for the dark haired slayer.

Buffy and Willow exchanged looks and shrugged their shoulders. They had been trying to find out what song their girlfriends were going to perform for months. They were about at the point of giving up. The Talent show was in two weeks.

“Fine!” both girls bellowed.

They paid for the strings and then headed out to finish their shopping. They hit another dozen of so stores before calling it a day and heading home.

Sara had a late meeting that night with some clients, so the girls made dinner so that she wouldn’t have to when she got home.

They were setting the table and placing the food out when Sara walked in the door. She saw the table and smiled. “Thank you all.”

The girls just smiled and sat down to have a nice dinner.

Around the table they talked about their days. What had happened, and what they had planned to do the next day and if they were ready for school to start back on Monday.

“The only good thing about classes on Monday is that we only have two weeks left.” Faith answered.

“I have to agree, get these finals out of the way and watch the Talent Show and then we are free for three weeks.” Buffy grinned.

“Oh yes, how did rehearsal go this morning you two?” Mrs. MaClay asked.

“Really well. We have two more dress rehearsals before the show in two weeks.” Tara answered.

“Great. I can’t wait to see you up on stage. I love that song you are doing.” Her mother grinned.

Buffy and Willow stopped in mid-movement at that. They stared at Sara as if she had just told them that she had killed someone on her way home from work.

“You mean that you know what song they are doing?” Buffy asked.

“Yes.” The older woman answered slowly. “Why?”

“Cause they refuse to tell us what song it is!” Willow squealed.

“Hahaha, Tara, Faith, you always loved to do that. I wondered who you were holding out on this time.” Sara laughed.

Tara and Faith both smiled and softly laughed too.

Things calmed down and dinner ended. After they cleaned up the four girls went out together on a quick patrol before bed.

“This is so dull.” Faith gripped. “We haven’t seen a vamp all night.”

“I know, and that is what worries me.” Buffy said as she scanned the cemetery they were sweeping last tonight.

“We should talk to Giles tomorrow and see what big bad is going to be attacking this week.” Willow said.

Tara who was standing next to her just nodded her agreement. Just as she was going to suggest that they call it a night and head home something caught her eye. “Um guys.”

The other three girls turned and looked at her and then saw her pointing and followed where she was pointing too. What they saw was a bleach blonde vampire talking to a huge yellow ooze covered demon.

“Yeah, see, I don’t want you to kill her, I want the redheaded witch alive.” The blonde vamp said.

The demon answered in some form of gurgling language that none of the girls understood.

“No, I don’t give a sodding rats ass what happens to the others! Just bring me the witch!” the vamp yelled and then turned and left.

The ooze demon slugged into a thin puddle and then seeped into the ground.

“Yeah, lets go see Giles first thing in the morning.” Buffy said.

The others shook their head and then the group headed home.

“Dear Lord.” Giles quipped after hearing the tale from the previous nights patrol. He went straight to his books and picked up an old dusty leather bound volume. “That demon you described, it’s a Lo’tich’kar. They can shape-shift into anything they touch. Magic is no good against this demon; it just bounces right off. You cannot tell that what you are looking at is the demon while it is shape-shifted. You can only tell when it chooses to revert back into its demon form. You can only kill the Lo’tich’kar while it is in its demon form.”

“So what you are telling me is that I have a huge oozy demon that wants to take my best friend for some reason and doesn’t care what he has to do to get her and all I can do is wait!” Buffy yelled.

“Chill B.,” Faith soothed. “At least we know about it now, we’ll just keep a closer eye on Red.”

“Yeah, okay.” The blonde slayer said calming down. “So what do we do now?”

“You two go and act normal. Watch for anyone new or anyone acting different. Warn Willow and Tara so that they can watch out as well.” Giles advised.

“Okay G-man. We’re outty. We are meeting up with the Wiccans for lunch. We will tell them then.” Faith assured.

“And you hit the books looking for anything that we can use.” Buffy said as the dark haired slayer dragged her out of the library.

The rest of the day went by without too much excitement. The scariest thing that happened to Willow all day was the biology teacher announced that it was time to dissect the frogs.

Faith couldn’t help but to give a little laugh at this. She couldn’t believe that Willow barely batted an eye at the ooze demon after her, but she almost fainted at the thought of a dead frog.

The group headed to the library after classes were over to see if Giles had learned anything new. Unfortunately, the only thing that he had found was that the demon needed to revert back to it’s oozy self once every four hours. If they could catch it changing it would be perfect, but you had to catch it and they still had no idea how to do that.

After leaving Giles the girls headed to Willow’s house, seeing that her parents were out of town again.

“Everyone get comfy, I’ll order us up some pizza.” The redhead said absent-mindedly.

Tara saw her girlfriend was out of it and followed her into the kitchen. “Sweetie, are you okay?”

Willow jumped at the voice she heard. When she saw that it was Tara she smiled. “Hey baby. Yeah, I’m fine.”

The blonde looked at her girlfriend and frowned. “This is me Will, you know me, Tara, your loving girlfriend; you can tell me the truth.”

The redheaded hacker hung her head “I know. I just don’t want to worry anyone. I’m supposed to be brave and strong.”

Tara took Willow’s face in her hands, and then brought them together for a comforting, loving kiss. When she pulled back she locked her sapphire eyes with Willow’s emerald ones.

“With me you never have to be brave and strong. You can be scared and weak. You just have to be Willow, that is all.” The blonde witch smiled at her girlfriend as she stroked her face.

With the warmth and love radiating from Tara the redhead broke down and clung to her girlfriend. “I’, so scared baby! What if he gets me? What if he hurts one of you trying to get me?”

“Shh, sweetie. Don’t worry. Everything will be okay. We will get this ooze demon and the vamp that sent him after you.” Tara soothed.

“Promise?” Willow practically begged the request.

“Promise.” Tara answered without hesitation.

The next day was spent gathering information about new and old people who could come into contact with Willow. By the time that the girls got together to meet Giles and Xander in the library they had a small list of main suspects.

They made a list of the new people and of old people acting strange or stranger than usual. Then they paid close attention to the ones who seemed to disappear for an hour in the middle of the day.

The girls compared their notes and were waiting to see what the rest of the group had come up with.

“Okay boys, we have our combined and compared list, lets see yours.” Faith called as they entered the library.

The two groups compared lists and added the could-bes and got rid of the ones they knew it couldn’t be. In the end they had a list of four people.

“Okay; here is the list: (1) Mr. Snyder-the new Vice Principle, (2) Larry-He has been acting awfully nice to everyone, (3) Vero-the new exchange student that Willow is tutoring in math, and (4) Mr. Taylor-the new AP Calculus substitute. One of these are most likely to be the Lo’tich’kar. Be careful.”

They all looked at each other and nodded their agreement. They had also agreed that they were not going to wait around for this demon to attack Willow. They were going to take the fight to it.

T.B.C.

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 7/29/04 2:07 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 2:04 am 
OOh, that was so good sweetie..and Faith in that dress :laugh bless her. I hope you're okay. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 4:38 am 
HI Grace, finally u are back:)

Why does that demon wants to have Willow?:hmm Lets just hope that he wont get or if he gets her, that she will be rescued asap

More pls:D

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

"I wish that you were here or that I were there, or that we were together anywhere!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 11:53 am 
Yay an update! :bounce

Why does this demon wants Willow?

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 1:38 pm 
Ooze demon wants Willow, eh? Murg. Just another day in Sunnydale. Will Tara have to rescue Willow? I like it when Tara acts all heroic.

It's insulting to the whole gender[sic] of rap.

~Eminem

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:37 am 
Yeah wonder why the demon wants Willow,great update :bounce

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:52 am 
Great update :applause

I take it that the blond vampire was Spike, so what does he want with Willow?

That demon sounds rather nasty, but probably not anything Willow and Tara can't handle :)

"VOOM"?!? Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! 'E's bleedin' demised! - The Parrot Sketch

Post subject: ..
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 9:24 pm 
im thinking it was spike as well.. but you never know it could be some suprise..

------------------

To see her was to love her, and love no one but her.. and to love forever...

Post subject: Re: ..
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 2:51 pm 

I know I know! It has been forever since I have posted. I have a new update finished and I am hoping to get it typed up for you and posted by Saturday. It all depends on how sweet my friend is and how well I can suck up. But I think I can get the loan of her computer to give you a chapter update. I haven't forgotten this fic or my paitent loyal readers. I appreciate your paitence. So I hope that I should have chapter 15 for you soon. Thanks.

------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:28 pm 

Sammi-Thank you. :flower Glad you like it. HOw else do you get Faith in a dress? :flirt I'm doing good. How are you and October doing?

Natti-Yeah, I'm Back! :pride Thank you. :flower I don't know why. I'll ask the vampire who sent him. :p More soon.

littlecrazy80-Glad you liked. :flower I don't know why. I'll have to ask. :D

TD-Yup, good old Sunnydale. Where once a week you are hunted down by one demon or another.

SJ-Thank you. :flower Don't know but I am going to ask the vampire that sent him. I don't think that answer will be good. :no

justin-Thank you. :flower Yup, good old Spike. NAsty yes. But nothing too bad. HAve to save the worst for later.

RaVeN-Nope, no surprises here. Not me. :whistle :fallen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:30 pm 
All disclaimers the same.

Thanks to Alyson and Amber for the inspiration.

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

They had spent the rest of the week following around the four main suspects. They had ruled Vero out as a possibility after having seen her for three hours at school and then two hours of tutoring without needing to change.

Larry was ruled out after Xander had spoken to him. Xander refused to tell anyone what had taken place in this conversation, but he assured the gang that Larry was not the Lo’tich’kar demon.

That just left Mr. Snyder and Mr. Taylor. One of the two was the demon and they were going to know which by the end of the day, one way or another.

The day was almost at an end and Buffy and Faith had skipped their last three classes so that they could follow the two men. It was coming up on the fourth hour. Within the next ten minutes one of the men were going to have to go off and change.

The two men were standing together talking in the back of the school away from anyone who could possibly see them. They slayers were perched on top of a low building watching and listening. Waiting for the demon to make his move.

The fourth hour came and what they slayers saw shocked them to their cores. Mr. Taylor changed from a middle aged man to a yellow oozy demon, and in the same breath devoured Mr. Snyder. They could see Snyder inside the yellow ooze and see him slowly suffocate and dissolve in the ooze.

The demon stayed in this form for about twenty to thirty minutes before returning to human form. Only this time, instead of going back to the form of Mr. Taylor he took on the form the man that he just had for lunch, Mr. Snyder!

After seeing all of this the girls ran to the library to report the new development to Giles and the Scoobies.

“So Mr. Taylor was the demon, but now it is Mr. Snyder. Yup, that is just creepy!” Xander surmised.

As the group chattered on Willow sat back and stared blankly. Tara noticed this and moved closer to her girlfriend and took her hand.

She leaned over to whisper in her ear. “It’s okay honey. We will get him before he gets you.”

Willow nodded and then stood up and got everyone’s attention. “This ends tonight. I am going to Snyder and tell him that I need to see Taylor. I will meet him in three hours About then he will need to change. Buffy, you and Faith be there ready to kill it.”

Everyone looked at the redhead in shock. They couldn’t believe that she had actually suggested that they use her as bait.

“No way!” a resounding cry came from everyone in the library.

Buffy stepped up and looked at Willow. “There is no way that we are going to risk losing you.”

“Buffy, it is the only way and you know it. Now, I don’t want to die. Big ‘NO’ on the dying. But this is the only way and you all know it is.” the hacker stared at them all and then landed her sights on Tara. “Baby, you know that I am right. I have to if I want to keep you all safe.”

“But what about you?” the taller blonde said in almost tears. “What about keeping you safe?”

“I will be.” Willow pleaded silently with Tara. Eventually the two hugged and kissed. They were ready. “Let’s go.”

That night Willow met with Mr. Taylor. She waited in the darkened halls of Sunnydale High. She was as nervous as she could get. She knew that Buffy and Faith were near by and that Tara was safe, but that did little to ease her nerves.

A sudden noise made her turn. When she did she saw Mr. Taylor standing there looking at her.

“You wanted to see me Willow? Well here I am.” he was smart. He was staying in character for the moment, thinking that she didn’t know who, or what he really was.

“Yes, I was hoping that you could go over today’s homework with me. I am a little confused.” the hacker was amazed at how calm she seemed to be.

“Sure I would love to. Just come inside.” the demon in disguise instructed.

Willow turned to go inside the classroom. As she did she heard a gurgling sound. She knew that he had changed. She nodded just as she passed through the classroom door.

In seconds the two slayers had jumped from hiding and attacked. The fight was a messy one. They couldn’t hurt it because their hands just went through it’s ooze built body.

Just when the battle looked lost Willow had an idea. She froze the demon with an ice spell. Then Buffy and Faith smashed it to bits. They all collected the pieces and put them in separate boxes to be given to Giles later that night, so that he could deal with the total destruction of the demon.

“Well that was disgusting !” Buffy said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

“Yeah, and I didn’t even get badly hurt. This means I still have to perform tomorrow night!” Faith moaned.

The other two girls laughed and they all headed home to take showers and them off to let everyone know how the battle went.

T.B.C.

-------------------------------------

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:43 pm 
Yay for Chapter 15!

Yay for Vero!

Yay for killed Ooze Demon!

And Yay for you!

*Hugs* Nice update sis.

-Rei

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:57 pm 
Great update.:D So glad you decided to continue the story. Thanks.

Yvonne:peace

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 2:23 pm 
Sweetie..that was so good:love . I'm so good thank you, we're so good..I get to see her in 6 days..:heart :bigkiss . How are you? Love me xxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2004 3:04 am 
Great update :read

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 12:29 pm 
Hey Kittens,

This is just going to be a short note. I'm sorry that I don't have an update for you but something aweful happened yesterday. One of my best friend lost her brother. He was in a horrable car accident. I'm will try to update as soon as possible but I want to be there for her right now. Thank you all for understanding.

Grace

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:27 pm 
aww take your time and my condolences to your friend and her family

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:10 pm 
*Huggles Gracey*

Really sorry about your friend, sis.

Take your time, but not to much :p

See ya!

-Rei

"I am vindicated, I am selfish I am wrong, I am right I swear I'm right I swear I knew it all along. And I am flawed but I am cleaning up so well, I am seeing in me now the things you swore you saw yourself so clear." -Dashboard Confessional

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:46 pm 
WOOHOO!!!! Now that was definintely worth reading twice (phone call messed me up). Anyhoo, great job Grace. Sorry for the 6 months late feedback, but I'm here now. Hope to see more soon. =)

Aaron

'Tarababy77'

"Don't buy into all the media crap. Love yourself for who you are, not what others THINK you should look like. It's DEFINITELY more important in this life to love each other despite our imperfections." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 6:53 am 
Grace *hugs*..I'm so sorry:( . Love sam xx

Post subject: Replys
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:11 am 
:bigwave :kitten's :flower ,

Well I am back. I have started work on the next chapter and I have semi-great news. I was just given a computer. :applause So hopefully I can type things up quicker. I still have no Internet service but just having the computer is half the battle. :kgeek Now on to replies.

Rei-*Hugs back* Hey lil sis. Thanks for your warm wishes for my friend and her family. They were very appreciated. I'm glad that you liked the last chapter and I am working on the next as we speak. :letter I have been a little busy. :buried

Yvonne- Thanks. :flower Yeah, I'll get this fic finished on day, I swear! :crash

SJ-Thank you. :flower

Mel- Thank you for your condolences, they were greatly appreciated.

Aaron-Better late than never. ;) I will hopefully have more soon. I have been a little busy. :buried

Sammi- *Hugs back* Thank you. It was a very sad time that my friend is slowly working through. She is feeling better now though. Thank you for your concern. And HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! :kiss1 Have a great one, and tell October I say hi.

------------------------------------------

Post subject: Re: Replys
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:50 pm 
Just found your story today, I know this is rather late, but I'm truly sorry about the loss of your friends brother.

I like the direction you've taken with the story, it's been very sweet watching the budding romances. Congrats on the new computer.

Looking forward to the next update.

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

Post subject: Chapter 16
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:14 pm 
All disclaimers the same.

-----------------------------

Chapter 16

Tara was pacing up and down the backstage area, ringing her hands furiously. She was nervous about her performance. She didn't care that the whole school was out there and all their parents, and the teachers. No, all she cared about was that Willow was in the front row.

"T. chill, your making me dizzy." Faith called from where she was tuning up her guitar.

"I can't help it." the blonde moaned. "What is she doesn't like the song? What is I mess up? What if...?"

Tara was cut off by Faith interrupting. "What is you chill out and everything goes great?"

Tara glared at her cousin, but knew that she was right. She started to take in deep breaths to calm herself and help her relax. Just as she was starting to feel better her's and Faith's names were called as the next to preform.

"And now, I am happy to introduce our closing act. Tara and Faith MaClay." the announcer's introduction was met with a holler of applause.

Tara was a little shocked but the amount of applause that they were receiving. Faith in her natural laid back style just went over to the amp and plugged in her guitar. She strummed a few cords and then nodded to Tara who had just got the mike set to where she needed it.

"Hello everyone. As you can see in the program what song we are doing has

been left blank. It is because it is a surprise for two special people in the audience tonight. This song is for them, they know who they are."

As Tara finished she looked at Faith and she started to play. Tara stepped up to the mike and the song just seemed to flow from her lips.

Lying here with you

Listening to the rain

Smile just to see

The smile upon your face

These are the moments

I thank God that I'm alive

And these are the moments

I'll remember all my life

I've found all I've waited for

And I could not ask for more

Looking in your eyes

Seeing all I need

Everything you are

Is everything in me

These are the moments

I know heaven must exist

I know all I need is this

I've found all I've waited for, yeah

I could not ask for more than this time together

Could not ask for more than this time with you

And every prayer has been answered

Every dream I've had's come true

Yeah, right here in this moment

Is right where I'm meant to be

Here with you

Here with me (yeah)

These are the moments

I thank God that I'm alive

I'll remember all my life

I've found all I've waited for

I could not ask for more than this time together

Could not ask for more than this time with you

And every prayer has been answered

Every dream I've had's come true

Yeah, right here in this moment

Is right where I'm meant to be

Oh, here with you

Here with me

No, I could not ask for more

Than this love you gave me

Cause it's all I've waited for

No, yeah

No, I could not ask for more

As the song came to an end the applause was so loud that you couldn't hear a bomb explode.

Tara and Faith smiled at each other and looked out for their girlfriends. But they weren't there. The two cousins shrugged to each other and took their bows before heading off the stage.

"They were there when we started." Faith said

"Yeah, I wonder where they are?" Tara asked. As soon as they turned the corner to their dressing space, they were being attacked by lips. They were shock at first before they realized that it was Willow and Buffy, after which they shared in the kisses.

When they pulled back Faith smirked. "So I take it you two liked the song?"They got their answer in the form of a rapidly increasing kiss. The impromptu make-out session was only broken up when someone came to get Tara and Faith to come back on stage. They had won the Talent Show.

"Baby, you were so amazing last night." the redhead cooed.

"Thank you sweetie." the blonde blushed a little.

They were in Tara's room packing for their trip to the bed and breakfast. It was true that they weren't leaving for another couple of days, but they wanted to be ready to go.

"So do we have everything?" Tara asked her girlfriend.The redhead did a quick check and then nodded. "So are you ready for the end of the family holding and beginning of our holiday?"

"Oh yes. I can't wait. It should be beautiful." the blonde smiled. Then she went over and wrapped Willow in her arms and started to kiss her. The kiss grew more passionate and hands started to travel each other's bodies.

A fire inflamed the two girls and they had a urgent need to feel each other. Shirts were flung over heads and across the room and bras were fumbled with until the claps finally gave way and then they were sent to meet the shirts.

As hands roamed each other's top halves an unspoken agreement was made and they started to undo each others pants as well. They made short work of the pants and then they were left standing there in only their underwear. They wrapped themselves into a fevered kiss and as they kissed their panties were disposed of.

They stood back a bit from each other, and with heavy breaths, took their first full look at the others naked form.As if a magnet drew them to it the both slowly move together to lay down on Tara's bed. As Tara lay down Willow took her place on top of her lover.

They looked deep into the other's eyes and shared a smile. In that moment, all the apprehension that the two had melted away.

The two witches shared a passionate kiss that let the other know how much love was held for them. They let their hands roam over each other's bodies as they grew accustomed to the feel of each other.

Willow pulled back and smiled. Then she leaned down and started to kiss down

Tara's neck and then slowly made her way down to her collar bone. She spent time kissing every inch of Tara's breasts. She started at the base and kissed circling the breast until she reached the nipple and then moved to repeat the action on the other breast.

The two were in heaven. They felt as if their bodies were a blaze.

Tara was loving the attention that she was receiving, but wanted to have Willow on her lips. She grabbed the redhead and flipped them over to where she was straddling her girl. She leaned in and kissed her hard and deep to let her passion be felt.

"Oh goddess, Tara! I want you so much!" Willow moaned out.Tara not saying a word, started to kiss down to suck on her girlfriend's breast.

She was licking and sucking and lightly biting them. She knew that this was the best thing that would ever happen to her. She would never find anything better than the taste of Willow in her mouth.

She kissed down the hacker's body and got a whiff of her arousal. The scent drover her wild. She could feel her own juices start to flow. She stood up next to the bed for the redhead's full view and offered herself to her lover.

Willow was going nuts from sexual overload. Seeing Tara standing there,naked before her and offering herself, was an experience that Willow knew she would keep as a treasured memory forever.

She also knew that she wasn't going to be able to hold out from reaching out and touching Tara for very long. She got up and walked over to her soon-to-be lover. The redhead wrapped her arms around the blonde's waist and pulled her in for a loving, non-rushed kiss.

"I love you, Tara."

"I love you too, Willow."

The two smiled at each other and then went back over to the bed and laid down. They began to kiss again as they let their hands trail down to the other's pussies. They could feel the wetness running over their hands, showing how ready they both were.

They were silent in this action, as if they knew what to do without having to have a word between them.

Each took it slow, seeing as it was the first time for both of them. Each slipped their fingers in to the folds of their lover slowly and gentle.They pressed their lips together to stifle the moans that were coming from the pleasure they were each feeling.

The feeling was just so wonderfully good. Willow couldn't take it anymore. She had to be in Tara now. The redhead slowly and carefully slipped one finger into the blonde.

Tara arched her back and moaned loudly. The feel of Willow inside of her was so good that it almost made her come on the spot.

Following her girlfriend's lead Tara slipped her finger into Willow's wet and ready pussy.

The red witch managed to kiss the blonde before her moan came out. This was the best feeling. She never knew that her body could feel this way.

They were matching each other's rhythm. Taking it slow and steady. Making sure to draw out the feeling.

Tara could feel that Willow was clenching tightly and was ready to cum, so she added a second finger and sped up her rhythm.

"Oh goddess, yes, Tara, I'm going to...!" And then she came hard and long.

When she actually came down she flipped them over, to where Willow was on top, and added a second finger, pumping deep and fast.

Tara's breathing was heavy an erratic. She pulled Willow down to kiss her hard, hoping to muffle her scream of passion.

No such luck was giving to her. Just as she was about to cum, there was a knock on the door. The two witches, however, didn't hear it, cause a second later Tara screamed out with her orgasm.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

And then they both collapsed next to each other. THey shared a few kisses and snuggled together.

About twenty minutes later the two were dressed and headed downstairs.

They saw Buffy and Faith sitting in the living room with Sara and the rest of the parents. They looked around and noticed that everyone was staring at them.

"What?" Willow asked.

Faith just smirked. From the looks of the two witches she could tell what they had been doing. She had to tease them. "Well Tare, I went up to knock on your door twenty minutes ago and you yelled out that you were coming. We just didn't think it would take you that long."

Tara turned as red as Willow's hair. Willow just ducked her head.

"Um, yeah, we were... taking care of a last minute gift to each other." Willow said without looking at anyone directly.

The parents just took this at face value and moved on. Faith and Buffy, however, smirked. They knew what this gift had been, and planned to get to the bottom of it later.

"So is everyone ready for dinner?" Sara asked.

"Yeah." Willow answered and dragged Tara off toward the dinning room.

The slayers followed the witches quickly and cornered them. Buffy smiled sweetly at the two and then attacked. "Okay you two, we know what you were doing, spill."

The two witches looked at each other and knew that they were busted, but weren't ready to give it up just yet. "We have no idea what you are talking about." Willow supplied.

Faith knew this game and wasn't going to play at it. "You can tell or we can ask in front of the parental units."

Knowing that the brunette would ask they gave in. "Okay, what do you want to know?" Tara asked.

The group broke up after the slayers got the dirt from the witches. They went and behaved through dinner.

Willow and Tara could hardly look at anyone and only gave brief answers when ever anyone asked them a question.

After dinner was over the redhead made an excuse to why her and Tara needed to leave right away. After excusing themselves they headed back up to Tara's room and finished packing.

"I can't believe that they busted us." Tara said mortified.

Willow was quite and looked as if she was off in a world all her own.

"Honey," Tara asked concerned. "Are you okay?"

"Huh?" the hacker snapped back to reality. "Oh yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking is all."

"Bout what?" the blonde asked.

Willow grinned an evil grin and looked over to Tara. Without having said a word she told the blonde everything she was thinking.

"Oh my goddess! You are a little devil!" Tara laughed out loud.

"Yeah, but it is a lot of fun to be me, and they earned it." With that the redhead revealed her plan to her girlfriend and partner in crime.

"They are too quite." Buffy whispered to her girlfriend.

Faith looked across the table to the two occupants of that side. "I know. I think they are planning something."

"They wouldn't. They aren't that sneaky." the blonde slayer said trying to hide her apprehension.

"Oh, you just don't know. They are. Especially when they want to be." the brunette said.

"Hey guys." Willow said as she walked into the room. "What's going on?"

The two slayers couldn't say anything and just pointed. the redhead looked acrossed the table to see Joyce and Giles kissing and whispering in one another's ears.

"Why are chills running up and down my spine now?" Willow shuttered.

"You aren't the only one there Red." Faith said. They she turned her gaze on to her cousin's girlfriend. "Hey, speaking of chills and thrills, shouldn't you be upstairs with Tara?"

"Yeah, that's right. Why aren't you with your girl?" Buffy asked.

"Oh, um, no reason." the hacker stumbled over her words. "I think I'll go for a walk."

The slayers looked at each other and without saying a word they stood up and grabbed Willow. They carried her up the stairs and knocked on Tara's door.

"Just a minute." the blonde wiccan called.

As they waited they heard muffled voices and sounds of things being moved. Finally Tara opened the door.

"Hey guys." the blonde said out of breath. Then she looked at Willow. "I thought you were going for a walk sweetie?"

"I was until these two nabbed me and dragged me back up here." the redhead said and then went over to kiss her girl on the cheek.

Tara turned to the slayers."Why did you drag her back up here?"

Buffy and Faith exchanged looks and you could see the confusion pouring from their faces.

Faith was the first to speak. "Well after what you two were up to earlier today we thought it was strange that you two were separating for even a second. Then we get up here and you put us on hold outside. And we heard voices and things being moved. Tara, what's going on here.

Tara looked over at Willow like she didn't know what to do. So Willow just nodded. "It's okay Tare. They love us and will understand. Show them."

As Tara went over to her closet the two slayers were getting increasingly nervous. They didn't know what to expect at all.

Then when the door opened and they saw what was inside they nearly screamed. For standing there, with nothing but underwear on, was Xander and Anya.

"What the FUCK is this?" Faith asked.

Willow took Tara's hand. "This is what was really going on up here when you knocked earlier."

Buffy looked at her friends. Not one of them blinked and not one of them sweated. They were all calm. "No way! You have to be shitting us!"

"Buff, try and understand. I know this isn't the typical arrangement, but we just couldn't help it." Willow said looking her straight in the eyes pleadingly.

The brunette slayer just stood there shaking her head. "There is no way. There is no fucking way."

Then Anya spoke. "Well if this is over can we get back to our group orgasm now?"

Buffy and Faith's jaws dropped to the floor and they couldn't move a muscle.

Finally Tara pulled out a camera and snapped a picture before the group broke out in laughter.

"God guys. Do you really think that Tara and I are that kinky. Of for that matter, that Anya would share Xander?" Willow asked while still unable to stop laughing.

The two slayers just stood there blinking. When everything finally sunk in there was only ine thing that either could say.

"You are all so dead!!"

For the next half hour the slayers chased the rest of the group around the room playfully pummeling them. They did have to admit though, it sure was one hell of a joke.

T.B.C.

---------------------------------------

Edited by: bluewillowwitch  at: 11/12/04 2:16 pm

Post subject: Re: Replys
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 4:04 pm 
:bigwave behindhereyes :flower ,

Thank you for your condolences.

I am glad that you have joined our little fic world. :D I am glad that you are enjoying it so far. I hope that you will continue to enjoy it through the future.

I just finished the new update and will be posting it soon.

------------------------------------

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 285 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next