The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: Re: MY FIRST - Chapter 97
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:47 am 
CIN! great update...that was awesome...and now taras going all GRRR over willow...and obviously thats not a good thing...hopefully this mira lady is here to help and not just being all sneaky...cant wait for more!

~mel:kdevil

'The Cat in the Hat' is fine, just not during sex.--Alyson Hannigan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 3:13 pm 
:bigwave ,

I love the updates! Sorry it took me so long to catch up. Oh please tell me the :tara isn't going to hurt Mira. That would look bad on her and :willow . That would bbe very bad. Can't wait to :read more.

Grace :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

-------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

"Sometimes you have to walk through Hell to get to Heaven."--Me

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:41 pm 
i've been lurking for a while and read this whole fic over the course of two days in december (while i should have been studying for my "evidence" final...oops). this is such a phenomenal story and your writing is amazing. i absolutely love how fiercly protective they are of each other. it's intense and terribly cute. anyway, i must ask, ever so nicely of course, that you please stop the torture and bless us all with an update soon :wink

brandy

Post subject: UPDATES COMING SOON ! :0)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:59 pm 
Hello everybody!

I'm sorry that it has been so long since I have updated. My work schedule has me away from home about 4 days a week right now. However - I promise that I will post updates to my first and timeless on Monday, March 21st, in the evening. So hang in there! Thanks so much for your patience!

Have a great day!

FIRESIGN (AKA CIN)

Edited by: Warduke at: 3/16/05 5:25 pm

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:04 pm 
WOOHOO!! I love promised updates. And I'm sure everyone understands about work...don't sweat it. I just can't wait for an update! I'm all excited now!

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

Post subject: MY FIRST - CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:04 pm 
CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT

Mirahannon raised her hand, waving it gently in Tara’s direction. The white glow around Tara’s hand instantly dissipated. Tara’s eyes returned to normal and her legs buckled from the exhausting show of power.

“Tara!” Willow yelled, dropping to her knees aside her wife, now crumpled on the floor at her feet.

Buffy and Faith immediately rushed to Willow and Tara’s side, ready to defend them.

“What did you do to her?!” Willow screamed, rage and fury building inside her with each passing second.

“She’s fine…just a little tired, that’s all. Don’t worry yourself, little-one…I would not hurt her.” Mirahannon said, trying her best to calm Willow down.

“You wouldn’t hurt her? YOU wouldn’t hurt her! Then why is she laying on the ground like this?!” Willow screamed.

Giles stepped forward, hoping that Willow would listen to him.

“Willow…wait! I know that you don’t know Mirahannon, or the rest of the coven, for that matter. But you do know that I would never let anyone hurt any of you.” He said, stepping closer and carefully placing his hand on Willow’s shoulder to comfort her. “Tara will be fine. The sisters would never hurt her…I promise.”

Willow trusted Giles with her life…and more importantly, with Tara’s. She turned to Buffy and Faith, who were still on guard around them…nodding that they could stand down.

“Thank you, Giles.” Mirahannon said. “Willow, if you don’t mind, the sisters would like to help you take Tara to our vehicles outside.” She said, trying to develop some trust between she and the fiery red-head by allowing her to call the shots.

“I’ll carry her.” Willow said, rising to her feet.

“Will…you can’t…” Buffy began, only to be cut off by the sight of Willow picking up Tara seemingly effortlessly in her arms. Buffy and the rest of the gang looked on in amazement.

“Slayer blood, remember?” Willow said, holding Tara securely in her arms.

“Willow…I’m quite sure that…” Giles began, only to be interrupted by Mirahannon.

“That would be fine, Willow. If you’ll follow us, the vehicles are this way.” Mirahannon said, motioning for the other members of the coven to lead the way.

Buffy went next, followed by Willow and Tara, and then Faith. The rest of the gang followed closely behind.

Once outside, Mira and the rest of the sisters guided them to four black SUVs.

“There should be plenty enough room for everyone. The sisters will be driving. How would you like to arrange everyone, Willow?” Mira asked.

“Buff?” Willow said, looking to her sister for help. Buffy was definitely had more experience in the security department.

“I’m here, Wills.” Buffy said, comforting her sister. “Giles will be in the first SUV. Faith and I will take Wills and Tara in the second SUV. Faith will be driving. Xander and Anya will be in the third. ”

“Buffy…I realize…” Giles began, not wanting to offend Mirahannon and the others by this show of mistrust.

“Giles, that’s the way it’s going to be. No disrespect meant, sisters.” Buffy said, sensing the Watcher’s concern.

“None taken, I assure you.” Mirahannon said. “The keys are in the ignition, help yourselves.”

Buffy nodded. “Xander…you’re the one with the mechanical ability here…check under the hood. Make sure everything is attached and running the way that it’s supposed to.”

“Aye-aye, Captain!” Xander said, jokingly. He stepped forward. “Hey sister, can you hit the hood release for me?”

One of the sisters nodded, pulling the release inside the SUV.

Xander opened the hood, going through the engine and it’s corresponding parts to make sure that there was nothing wrong.

“Everything looks good in here. Just let me take a look-see underneath here…” He said, crawling underneath the SUV.

“Axels look good…nothing leaking…everything looks good, Buff.” He said, sliding out. He stood up, dusting himself off.

“Okay…let’s go.” She said, climbing into the passenger seat. Faith slid in behind the wheel.

Faith turned the key, starting the engine. They could feel the power of the V-8 Hemi purring beneath them.

“I could get used to this!” Faith said, running her hand over the smooth leather seat.

“Yeah…you always did look great in black.” Buffy said with a smile. “Keep your eyes open, Faith…please?”

“Trust me, B. If they want them, they are going to have to kill me first. I swear.” Faith said, looking deeply into the Slayer’s eyes.

Buffy sat quietly, praying that it would never come to that.

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:42 pm 
Hey Cin! I'm so glad you're getting back to this great story. It was one of my first and favorites on the board.

Now, I gotta say that I always love a protective Willow. There's just something hot about when they get into that mode for each other.

I'm hoping she's learning she can trust the sisters. At least that would ease some of her anxiety, and they don't need that right now.

Great job! Can't wait to see what's next. You know, I may go back and start reading this over just cause I love it so much.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Post subject: Re: MY FIRST - CHAPTER NINETY-EIGHT
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:03 pm 
A Great update to the first fanfic I ever read. Thank you. I hope you find time to continue the updates, but I'm being greedy as I want more of this well written story. Thanks again. Traveler:bow :bow :bow :applause :applause :applause

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:48 am 
Aww great update :flower . Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:40 pm 
Read this story yesterday...in one sitting...couldn't stop reading...didn't want to stop reading...but I had to stop reading....because there was no more to read...but now I want more to read....and I have to wait...so I'll wait...patiently...yeah...patiently...not bugging the author for an update....not pestering...not twitching in withdrawal...yes....patiently...uh huh...yeah....that's it.

*twitch*

Carleen :wave

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:39 am 
Ok, Hemi's are hot. Good good choice.

The rest of the update...awesome. I love protective Willow, and I love when Buffy gets all Secret Service-y and whatnot. Nice to see everyone looking out for our girls.

"Heaven's not a place that you go when you die...it's that moment in life when you actually feel alive"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:23 am 
Great update :clap

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:15 pm 
I just wanted to thankyou thankyou thankyou thankyou for a great reading experience FIRESIGN! It was my first fanfic and guaranteed that I will be an avid fanfic reader from now on. God what an imagination you have, and fantastic writing style! Even better than the writers of the show if I do say so in my humble opinion. I wait with baited breath for the next update, but no pressure! Life can be hectic and I dont want that precious brain of yours fried cos I need my vicarious smoochies! Thanks again!

Shell:bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Post subject: UPDATES THIS WEEKEND!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:25 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hey Everybody!

Good news! I'm now done with my Masters Degree - YAY! And...my first book is being published - YAY!!!

Anyhoo...there will be updates for both MY FIRST and TIMELESS posted this weekend!

Thank you all for your support and patience! I really appreciate it!

Have a great day!

Cin aka FIRESIGN :-D

Post subject: Re: New Fic - "My First"
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 11:51 am 
5. Willowhand

Congrats Cin!! Can't wait for those updates!!

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 9:53 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Congrats on the Masters. Savor that first then update

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:10 am 
23. Volumey Text

That's great news! Congratulations!

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 10:29 am 
19. Yummy Face

Congratulations! Finishing degrees is always a good thing!

So I've just finished completely rereading this story again. Just as much fun as the first time, I must say.

Looking forward to finding out what happens next!

Carleen

Frivolous Views

Post subject: MY FIRST - CHAPTER NINETY-NINE
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:05 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER NINETY-NINE

Tara slowly started to stir as the SUV moved forward.

“Mmmmmm…Willow?” She said, her eyes opening sleepily into slits.

“I’m here, baby…right here.” Willow said, gently stroking the soft golden strands of Tara’s hair.

“W-what happened?” Tara asked, groggily.

“You got a little ‘large with the butch’ on the sisters, baby…” Willow explained.

Tara struggled to remember…those last few moments seemed to be nothing but a blur.

“I r-remember…it felt l-like…like you were in d-danger…like something bad was going to happen.”

“I know, baby…I know. But Giles has totally staked his ‘Watcheriness’ reputation on them…and he wouldn’t do that for just anybody…heck, I don’t know if he’d even do that for Buffy!” Willow said, cringing after she realized what she’d just said.

Buffy turned around, flashing her sister a bit of a ‘look’.

“I mean…the ONLY other person I could think of that he’d vouch for like that would be Buffy…after all…you know…all much with the Slayery goodness and all…” Willow said, back-pedaling nervously.

Faith couldn’t help but giggle at Willow and Buffy’s reactions.

Tara slowly sat up, feeling light-headed as she did so. She placed her hand on her forehead, closing her eyes in an attempt to stave off the dizziness.

“Whoa…” She said, surprised by the instantaneous reaction. Willow grasped her, holding her steady.

“Are you alright, baby?”

“Just a little woozy…that’s all. I-I’m fine.”

“We’ll get you both settled in as soon as we get to the coven’s place. Faith is going to stay with you guys while I check everything out and make sure it’s big-bad-free.” Buffy said.

“See there? Big-sis Buffy is on the job…nothing to worry about! We can unpack and get you into a nice hot bath so we can get some of the ‘travel-cooties’ off of us and we can relax…and…!” Willow said, trying her best to be cheery.

“That’s gonna have to wait for a while, Wills. I’m sure Giles is going to want to pow-wow as soon as possible when we get there. And as far as privacy…you’re going to be seeing a lot of Faith and I until we get things under control.”

“On with the kink!” Faith said, trying to lighten things up a bit.

“I’m not taking any chances.” Buffy said, flashing a stern look in Faith’s direction.

“Okay…nix the kink.” Faith said, under her breath.

Meanwhile, in the first SUV…

“She’s further along that I’d expected.” Said Mirahannon.

“What?” Said Giles, somewhat in a daze. “Oh, you mean Tara’s powers…yes, she seems to be gaining power at an incredible rate…”

“I’m not talking about Tara, I’m talking about Willow.”

“Willow? What do you mean? Her Slayer powers? Or her magicks?” Giles said, somewhat confused.

Mirahannon smiled.

“No, you English fool!” She said, chidingly. “She’s with child, Rupert!”

“What?!” Giles said, nearly jumping out of the seat, causing the SUV to go off onto the shoulder of the road. He quickly turned the steering wheel, jerking the vehicle back onto the road.

Meanwhile…in the second SUV…

Faith tapped the breaks as she saw Giles’ SUV swerve onto the shoulder and then back onto the road again.

“Geezus! What the heck is going on up there?” Faith said.

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 7:17 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I'm with Giles-WHAT!!!!!!. Great update, now its been a couple of weeks since I reread the entire story but I will be awaiting your telling us when the blessed event occured. Thanks for the story. traveler

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:05 pm 
19. Yummy Face

ooooohhhh Willow's pregnant?!?!?!?! I think there was more to that "releasing magickal energy sex" than meets the eye!

Alrighty, Cin, you've got me all kinds of hooked on this story. I've read the whole thing twice (once all in one sitting, I might add)...so there needs to be another update sometime in the soonish future. ;)

Great stuff.

Carleen

Frivolous Views

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 1:58 am 
15. Apple Sauce & Tuna

Willow's pregnant..awwww. Great update. Love sam xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong and those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler. [Evan Rachel Wood]

Credit for icon: lj user crazedxinsanity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 12:12 am 
23. Volumey Text

So Willow's pregnant.
Great update.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:20 am 
5. Willowhand

Hello Everybody!

Sorry it has been so long since I've been on here...I just returned from deployment to New Orleans for Hurricane Katrina duty. Needless to say, getting on the internet while down there wasn't real easy. Was back two days and had a book signing...

Anyhow...I'm back now - and off for ten days - so check back before next weekend - and I promise to have a new update for this and also for TIMELESS...

My best to all of you for a Very Merry Christmas, a Happy Hannukah, and a Safe and Happy New Year!

Love you all!

-Cin (aka FIRESIGN) :-D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 2:50 pm 
8. Vixen

Yay!!
I thought you had forgotten about us! Hehe...I'm glad to see I was wrong.
I'll be waiting for the update on both your stories.
Happy holidays!

:-D Karinna

Post subject: UPDATE - CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED - 12/29/05
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:38 pm 
5. Willowhand

CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED

“What in the BLOODY HELL are you talking about? Willow? That’s absolutely preposterous!” Giles yelled, obviously in a tizzy. “They can’t have done the ritual already…my Willow is NOT pregnant!”

Mirahannon made no attempt to stifle her laughing at the Watcher’s reaction. “You old fool…a Sorceress with powers like Tara’s doesn’t need a ritual or anything else to create life…she merely needs to wish it in her heart…and it will be so!”

“Good Lord…I should have thought of that…should have warned them…something.” Giles said.

“What were you going to warn them of, Giles? You didn’t know that Tara was a Sorceress until after Willow had been attacked. The child was conceived before that. There is nothing you could have done…this is what was meant to be.” Mirahannon said, trying in vain to reassure the expectant Grandfather.

“If they didn’t do the ritual…” Giles thought out loud. “…do they know?”

“Not likely.” Mirahannon said. “The only thing that they know is that Tara has grown increasingly protective of Willow. I’m sure they’re attributing it to the attack…and she is most certainly protecting her wife…but she is also instinctively protecting their child.”

“Oh my…how do I go about telling them all of this?” Giles asked, somewhat overwhelmed by the recent turn of events.

“You don’t.” Mirahannon said, “Not yet. It’s not time. If you spring this on the Sorceress too soon, the results could be catastrophic. Wait until we’ve had some time to prepare her.”

“Prepare her?! Mira, God knows who or what is already pursuing them as we speak…we don’t have time to dilly-dally!” Giles said.

“Rushing things is never the answer…remember, Ripper?” Mirahannon said, referencing Giles’ less-than-sterling past.

Meanwhile…

The SUV carrying Giles and Mirahannon swerved, nearly running off the road before quickly regaining it’s position within the convoy.

“Damn, G-Man…what the hell is going on up there?” Faith

Tara instantly sat bolt-upright, her senses piqued. The blue flames rising in her sapphire eyes…
“Whatever it was…looks like they’ve got things back under control.” Buffy said, watching the SUV fall back into line.

Upon seeing that everything appeared to be safe, the fires within the Sorceress’ eyes receded to a smoldering glow.

“Baby, everything okay?” Willow asked, gently caressing the top of Tara’s hand.

Tara seemed almost oblivious for the moment…and then was yanked back into reality by the gentle touch of Willow-hand…

“What?...Oh…Sweetie, yes. Everything’s fine…” Tara said, reassuringly as she leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on the redhead’s velvety lips.

"Tara...your lips...they're hot!" Willow said, flinching away from the heat.

"Geez, Wills...it's not like that's the first time you've kissed her or anything!" Buffy said, teasingly.

"No! Not hot as in sexy-hot...hot as in ouchy-hot!" Willow said, obviously concerned.

"Tare? You okay?" Buffy asked.

"Yeah...I'm f-fine..."

The words had barely escaped her lips when she felt something warm trickling from her nose.

"No you're not!" Willow yelled, reaching for something to stop the blood that was now streaming in a scarlet rivulet down her wife's face...

To Be Continued...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:58 pm 
8. Vixen

Update!! Yayayayay!!!
Giles' reaction to Willow's pregnancy was so funny.
I'm not sure if keeping it from the girls is the best way to go though. I mean, what if anything happened to that child that could have been prevented if they knew and were more careful...umm. I don't think I'd be able to forgive Giles, or myself for all that matters, if that was the case.
But...I'm sure nothing's gonna happen to that baby in this story, RIGHT??
It'd better not.
Oh, and what's wrong with Tara?? I'm worried.
You're gonna have to update again soon or you're gonna give me an ulcer. :eyebrow
Great update, keep up the good work. :bounce

Karinna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 10:04 pm 
3. Flaming O

YEAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! update!!! woooooott!

okay spaz attack over with. I love this fic! Actually it was my first fic no pun intended ;) so naturally I get ridiculously over excited when theres an update. So much so that I just startled three customers in the store with my spazziness :P

I like the new power structure going on wihtin this fic. Mira's position of power over Giles, Buffy and faith working together (not just to divest each other of clothing ;) ) and Willow and Tara's constant to-ing and fro-ing structure of concern and protectiveness. You write well, but that you already know and we all certainly know :D

please update soon :bow

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:05 am 
6. Sassy Eggs

Oh wow! There's an update. I'm glad you're back safely from Katrina duty. Nice teaser update. The whole fic is really well written. I've enjoyed all 100 chapters of it

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:36 am 
3. Flaming O

It is great to see an update. Glad you made it home for the holidays, and congratulations on your book signing, how exciting! When you get time in your busy schedule another update would be fabulous, this is one of my favorite stories on pens.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 38  Next