The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next
 Post subject: New Fic - "My First"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:16 pm 
5. Willowhand

Hello All - this is my first W/T Fan Fic - and I would really appreciate any feedback you could provide. Thanks so much! -CZ

Disclaimer: All characters, as well as the series "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" are the property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. This is merely a fan fic - not meant to infringe on any copyrights.

Pairing: Willow and Tara

Rating: Eventually NC-17.....but it will take a while to get there.....

Setting: This takes place shortly after "Hush" - when their relationship is starting to develop. Bear with me - I'll get to the steamy stuff eventually.....

Enjoy!

-CZ

-----------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

Willow's mind was still reeling from what had happened that night that the Gentlemen had cornered her and Tara - the girl she had met at the Wicca Group meeting. She'd never felt such power - such energy - as she had that night when their hands had touched. What was that? She wasn't sure - but she suspected that Tara was more experienced in the Wiccan arts than she had initially thought. The beautiful blond with the piercing blue eyes had seemed so timid, so shy - but underneath, she wielded an immense power. She didn't know why - but she just couldn't get Tara out of her mind. "It's just her interest in magick, her power, that I'm interested in...." Willow thought to herself.... but she couldn't help but notice how beautiful the young blonde was, how soft the curves of her body were, the way her hair swept gently across her face, accenting the deep pools of blue in her eyes......

She hoped that this wouldn't be the only time that they got together.....after all, it would be nice to have someone to cast with - someone who really understood and appreciated her magick....

RING!....RING!.....

"Hello?"

"H-hi, um....is Willow t-there?"

Willow's stomach did a 'flip-flop' when she recognized the voice at the other end of the line.

"Tara?"

"W-willow, hi! I just wanted to check and see h-how you're doing, you know, after the other n-night and all..."

"Yeah, that was pretty intense, even for a Scoob - (Willow caught herself - probably shouldn't tell her about the Scooby gang just yet - wouldn't want to scare her off....) I mean even for, uh, even for us Wiccas! Yeah, that's what I meant! How are you doing?"

Tara paused slightly, amused by the Willow-babble. "I'm s-still a little shook up .... but it was also kind of exciting.... you know?"

"Oh yes! Definitely! And WOW - that was so cool when we made that pop machine fly across the room! I was trying to move it ..... but it wasn't going anywhere..... and my ankle was killing me......and then you took my hand - and WOW! It just flew!"

Tara blushed just thinking about touching Willow's soft, smooth, hand. She wished that she could be touching it again; but there was no way that Willow would like her in that way. Tara had heard stories about Willow and Oz, she knew that Willow didn't fall on her side of the fence.

"Y-yeah! That was so cool - but kinda scary, too." Tara tried to summon up the courage to ask her if she wanted to come over sometime or go get a mocha or something, but she just couldn't seem to get the words out. Just as she was about to ask her - Willow piped up.

"Hey - I was kinda thinking - would you like to maybe get together sometime? Maybe like, I don't know, look at some spells or something?"

Great. She just wants to do spells. Goddess, I wish she wanted more....

"Sure! That would be g-great! Do you wanna come by my place tonight?"

Willow sighed. She really wanted to jump at the chance to spend some time with Tara and get to know her better - but she had already made plans to meet the gang at The Bronze.

"Oh, I'd really like to - but I already kinda have to meet my friends at The Bronze..... but I'd really like to do it with you sometime soon (she blushed at the thought of what she had just said).... get together that is....to do some spells or .... something."

Tara blushed at the thought of possibly doing something other than spells with the petite red-head.

"That's okay. I m-mean, you've already got plans and all. We can do....get together some other t-time." Tara smiled.

"Yes, definitely! Soon! Hey, I gotta get to class now - but I'll talk to you later, k?"

"Yeah, l-later. Bye!"

"Bye."

"Ok, Will - that was real smooth!" Willow thought to herself. She grabbed her books off the desk and hurried out of the dorm. It took a good five minutes to walk over to Robinson Hall for her Midieval History Class - and she was not one to be late; however, she found herself daydreaming on the way.....

Our two hands meet. Hers is so soft, so supple..... it fits perfectly in mine. Like two pieces of the same puzzle. The feeling.... when we touched..... it was like someone turned on a switch - and I was suddenly alive - like I've never lived before this......

Willow's daydream was abruptly stopped in mid-thought....

"Will? You okay?" Buffy asked.

As if awakening from a trance "Hey Buff, yeah - I'm fine, why?"

"Don't you have Mid-History 112 at Robinson this hour?"

"Um yeah, why?" Willow asked. She looked up at the building next to her. She was at Powers Hall - which was on the opposite side of the campus from Robinson. "Ooops. Guess I kinda wasn't thinking all clearly or something today...."

"Yeah, I guess not! Are you sure you're okay - I mean, you had a pretty close one with the Gentlemen the other night and all ....."

"Yes - I'm fine! Oh my goddess.... I'm going to be late for class! Gotta go, Buff - catch you tonight at The Bronze, k?" Willow said as she hobbled away as fast as she could.

"Yeah - definitely! Nine-ish!" Wow. She hadn't seen Willow this flustered since, well, ever! She wondered what was going on with her.... oh well, she was sure that Willow would tell her later, she always did!

Willow managed to slide in the door for her class when Prof. Winslow had her back turned to the class. She quickly took a seat in the back of the class, hoping that no one would notice.

Prof. Winslow finished writing the reading assignment for the next class on the board. She turned around and immediately noticed that her prize student, Willow Rosenberg, was not in her usual front-and-center seat. Glancing around the room, she spotted the red-head seated in the back right corner of the auditorium. Willow slumped down into her chair when Prof. Winslow's eyes made contact with hers. She knew that she had been caught.... Prof. Winslow just smiled and proceeded with the lecture for the day.

At first, Willow gave the Professor her complete attention, but soon, she found her thoughts drifting towards Tara again......her eyes are so blue .... I don't think I've ever seen anything like them....they're like the blue flames that you get when you're burning copper shavings like in class.....and they dance! Just like the flames!

Suddenly, everbody around her got up and started leaving the class.

"What the....?" Willow looked at the clock, it read 12:00pm. She had daydreamed about Tara for the entire two-hour class!

The rest of Willow's day went pretty much the same. As a matter of fact, she couldn't remember a single thing that was said in any of her lectures that day. Walking down the hallway to her and Buffy's room, she thought to herself "You're either crazy.....or you've got a serious crush on Tara..... but you can't! You're not gay! You had Oz! You had a crush on Xander! This has got to have something to do with the spell the other night, or stress, or something!" She hurredly unlocked the door - tossed her books on the desk, and looked at herself in the mirror. She closed her eyes, and suddenly could feel that soft hand in hers - the energy rushing through her to the very core of her soul....."Oh my goddess.... I think I'm kinda gay!" She said to herself.......

To Be Continued.........

Post subject: Please leave feedback.....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:42 pm 
Hello All -

Please leave me feedback on this story if you get the chance.... I know it's starting out kinda slow and cliche' - but beat with me - it will get better.....

Thanks!

CZ:wink

Post subject: Re: Please leave feedback.....
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 8:54 pm 
It's actually a pretty good start. I love stories about their first days on or off canon. I hope you continue and update soon. Good job.:D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:34 pm 
This is my favorite type of fic - I just LOVE season 4 stuff, or any story where are girls are first discovering each other. This is a great start. Please continue!!:applause

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:39 am 
veeeeeeeery nice...im liking this a lot :)

A fire in my heart, reborn from the ashes...just call me Phoenix

I'm Under Your Spell, nothing I can do, you just took my soul with you...

JediBites.Com Forums

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:20 am 
yeah i really like this story too. I love stories that cover the beginning of their relationship, so please continue and update soon!!! Please:grin

Post subject: UPDATE - Chapter Two
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:41 am 
Disclaimer:        All characters/Buffy The Vampire Slayer are the property of Joss Whedon

and Mutant Enemy Productions. This is merely fan fiction – not meant as

an infringement on any copyrights.

Pairing:        W/T

Rating:                NC-17 Eventually - - - but give it time.

Please give me feedback if you have the chance – I really appreciate hearing from all of you!

Thanks!

-CZ

Chapter Two

“Will, she’s an hour late. I don’t think she’s coming.”

“Xander, Buffy said she’ll be here….. and, well, she’ll be here!” Willow’s eyes scanned the room – she saw Buffy coming through the door, and she wasn’t alone. Buffy had been pretty pre-occupied with her new “job” with the Initiative. She hadn’t had much time for the Scoobies. A look of disappointment spread across Willow’s face. She had been looking forward to spending some quality “Scooby” time with Xander, Anya, and Buffy. It seemed like their time together was limited these days.

Buffy, Riley, Forest, and Winters walked over to the table that Willow had saved for the Scoobies.

“Hey Guys! Sorry I’m late, but the guys wanted to officially ‘welcome’ me into the Initiative tonight – so we’re turning this into a Congratulations Bash – if that’s okay by you guys!”

Anya became visibly nervous at the thought. The former Vengeance Demon was not comfortable amongst a bunch of commandos who, if they had known her true identity, would have destroyed her without a second thought. Xander, picking up on Anya’s discomfort, and feeling a bit annoyed himself at Buffy’s suggestion, stood up and cleared his throat.

“Ah-hem, would you look at the time? Anya and I have some things to take care of early tomorrow…..” looking at Anya “Honey – shall we?”

“He wants to go home and have sex again.” Anya said calmly, as she smiled and made a hasty exit with Xander.

“Boy, they were in some hurry!” Buffy said, watching them make their way through the crowd.

“Yeah, I think I’m going to head out, too. I’ll see you back at the room later.”

“Wait! Will – what’s up?”

“Nothing….” Willow said, pouting. Buffy saw the look of disappointment in Willow’s eye. Just as she was about to tell her to wait, her pager went off – as did the other members of the Initiative team.

“I know, you gotta go. It’s your job.” Willow said. “Be careful, Buff.”

“Yeah – Gotta go…. we’ll get together and have a movie night – just the Scoobies – soon, Will. I promise!” Buffy yelled, running out the door with the rest of the commandos.

I’m not going to hold my breath. Thought Willow.

I wonder what Tara is doing right now…I could go over and see her… No, wait – I already told her that I had other plans – if I go over there now – she’ll feel like she’s second choice. She’s not – she’s actually my first choice…

The next thing Willow knew, she was standing outside Tara’s dormroom door.

Ok, Rosenberg. Just do it. Knock on the door and see if she wants to chat or something…no biggie, just prospective friends getting to know each other…Ok, if it’s just two friends getting to know each other, why am I so nervous? Wow, those eyes, that touch…I just can’t get her out of my mind…ok, I’m gonna knock…here goes nothing…

Before she got the chance to knock, Tara opened the door, and surprisingly, found Willow standing there. There was a moment of awkward silence before Willow managed to get a bit of babble out.

“Tara! Hi! I was just at the, the, The Bronze, yeah. And I thought to myself, self – which is what I call myself when I’m talking to myself – self – wouldn’t you rather be getting to know Tara than sitting here in this old bar? And my self said Yes! And so I’m here – with you…to get to know you better, k? Or maybe we could do some spells or something…”

Tara blushed. She loved the Willow-babble already. Willow was so completely beautiful and amazing, and Tara had wanted to get to know her – and now, here she was standing at her doorstep!

Willow noticed Tara wasn’t saying anything, and she became instantly nervous.

Oh poop! I haven’t even started anything with her – and I’ve screwed it up already! Damnit!

Willow piped up “Or not. Sorry, didn’t mean to bother you… forget I was ever here.” She said sheepishly, turning to leave.

“No! Wait! W-willow?” Willow turned back around. “W-would you like to come in for a while?” Tara smiled nervously.

“That would be great!” Willow said, with a sigh of relief, as she walked in the door.

Tara’s room was the most magnificient dorm room Willow had ever seen. From the moment she set foot in it, she felt as though she had finally come home. The room was painted in dark scarlet tones, with white Christmas lights strung throughout, which Tara referred to as her “faerie lights”. The rather large bookshelf on the far wall contained several old spellbooks, as well as two small hand-carved wooden horses.

“Wow, I really like your room - - - it’s so comfy-cozy! Very Tara!” Very Tara? What the heck did you mean by that, Rosenberg? No one could ever accuse you of being a smooth-talker, that’s for sure!

Willow could feel her heart race just being near the blonde Wiccan.

“Y-you wanna sit down and chat for a w-while? I mean, we c-can do whatever you want…” Tara said nervously. She couldn’t believe that Willow, her Willow was actually here, in her room! From the first time she had seen Willow in the Wicca Group meeting, she was drawn to her. Almost as if she had known her forever… like she had been missing a part of her soul – and had suddenly found that missing part in the beautiful, intelligent red-head sitting across from her now.

I know what I want to do right now…thought Willow…I’d like to feel your soft hand in mine again. I’d like to run my hand’s over the curves of your body…those pouty lips…

“Willow?” Willow was jerked back into reality by Tara’s voice.

“Yes! Talking is good! Let’s sit down…..here…on your bed….and….talk! After all, that’s what we’re doing, right? Talking? And talking is much more fun when you’re comfortable….like sitting on a bed – like this one here, for instance!” Willow babbled.

Tara could see how nervous Willow was. She suspected (or was it hoped?) that perhaps Willow was feeling the same way that Tara was feeling about her… Could it be?

The two Wiccans talked through the night. Willow had gotten there around 10:30pm (give or take a few minutes while she was composing herself outside the door) – it was now 3:00am. Where had the night gone? They had talked about everything – school, spells, Wicca, the goofy girls in the group, and the Scoobies. About the only thing that was somehow conveniently avoided was talk of family.

“Holy Moly! It’s 3 AM! The time just flew tonight!”

“Yeah, it s-sure did!”

Ok Rosenberg, if you’re ever going to make a move, now is the time. Just a little hint – just to test the waters – see if she’s receptive…She didn’t mention any guys in her life…just do it! It’s easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission! Ok – I’m just going to reach over and take her hand…

Just as Willow outstretched her hand, Tara met it halfway, and their fingers entwined. Both were pleasantly surprised.

“Tara – I had a wonderful time tonight…”

“I-I did too, Willow.”

The heat was rising in both of their bodies, becoming hotter and hotter with each pulse of their hearts.

“Would you like to go, I don’t know, say tomorrow – and get a mocha, or a bagel, or not get anything at all – but just talk or whatever?” Willow said, all in one breath.

“That would be nice.” Tara said, smiling.

She said that would be nice!!!! WOW!!!! This is so exciting – I feel like I’m jumping right out of my skin!!!! Goddess – she is SO beautiful! And I’m not just talking about her looks! Her soul – she’s the most glorious person I’ve ever met!

“Well, I should probably get going, then. Buffy should be getting home pretty soon, and she gets all kinda ‘hey, I’m the big bad Slayer – where’s my roomie – what have you done with her?!’ if I’m not there.”

“Yeah. W-well if you have to go then…” Tara said, looking down at their intertwined fingers.

“Yeah, I probably should, but I really want to ….”

Willow was just going to thank Tara for a wonderful evening, but Tara stopped her in a most luxurious way in mid-sentence by leaning in and ever-so-gently brushing her lips across Willow’s in a kiss so light that Willow was not sure that it happened at all – but she knew she wanted more. This time it was Willow that did the kissing, leaving her hand in Tara’s, and placing the other on the blonde’s hip as if to guide her, she pulled Tara into her. Their bodies met as they kissed deeply, their tongues thoroughly exploring every contour…hot, wet…

Willow was confused and excited – all at once. Was this really what she wanted? Yes. Tara’s energy seemed to flow through her – filling her whole body with her life-force – making her feel more complete than she had ever felt in her entire life.

Tara felt it, too – and she didn’t want it to end. But she knew that Willow was new to this lifestyle, and she didn’t want to push her too far. She was grateful that things had gone as well as they had. She didn’t want to jinx it. She gently pulled away from the embrace.

They both gazed into each other’s eyes - Emerald into Sapphire, Sapphire into Emerald – for what seemed like an eternity – until finally…

“Tara, I..”

“Shhh” Tara whispered, placing a finger gently over Willow’s ruby red lips “goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

To Be Continued…..

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - Chapter Two
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:35 am 
Oh wow..this fic is so sweet and amazing..I love it already..more soon? :flower Love Sams xx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:01 am 
Oh i love these fics and I love how you are taking the time to show was going on in between the times we saw , because that's where the big gaps are! I love the way Willow's so taken by Tara right away :heart

- - - - - - - - - - -
"Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose."

-Me & Bobby
McGee

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:16 am 
two thumbs way, way up.

yummy kissage.

and you have captured willowbabble perfectly.

rock on. more please?

"I got my axe, I got my honey...I'd say all I need is a quiet room and some body lotion and I've got me a party!"

- Faith, in Torturing Touch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 8:47 am 
Great story..cant wait for the next part...heheh yay they KISSED :clap

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:06 am 
Quote:
“Tara, I..”

“Shhh” Tara whispered, placing a finger gently over Willow’s ruby red lips “goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

So romantic and sweet. The kind of date where you walk back into your house, shut the door, and lean back against it with a big stupid smile on your face.

Or at least that's how I remember those. Sigh.

Helen

xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 10:40 am 
Hello Everybody!

Thanks so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it! This is my first time in writing fan fic - and I hope that I do this wonderful couple justice. I am on the night shift right now - so I'll be posting a couple of new chapters later on tonight - in between emergency runs (I'm a Firefighter/EMT/HAZMAT Technician). Keep on reading - and please keep up the feedback - you guys are great!

-CZ

p.s. if anyone has any suggestions for storylines that you would like added into this - as I plan on carrying this story out into the later stages of their relationship and beyond (the way it should have gone....) - please feel free to email me at firesign98@yahoo.com

Thanks!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 12:57 pm 
Oh lovely fic........lovely kiss to.......:clap :flower

I want more!! When when?

Soon I hope

kisses halfsmile:wave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:19 pm 
This is a very sweet fic. It's always great to read about the early days and the beginnings of their relationships.

I love how Willow and Tara have sensed their connection right away, and the kiss was the icing on the cake.

I'm looking foward to the continuation.

Every time you walk away, I pretend that I'm okay

Post subject: UPDATE - Chapter Three
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 6:17 pm 
SAME DISCLAIMERS AS BEFORE

Chapter Three

Millions of thoughts ran through Willow’s head as she walked back to her dorm room – and they all had something to do with Tara. She had never felt like this before…even with Oz. Right now – the energy coursing through her – and thoughts of Tara’s soft lips on hers…Willow felt like she was floating rather than walking…was she?

Meanwhile, Tara had gone back into her room, slowly closing the door – hesitating – as if closing the door meant breaking the connection that she had shared with her Willow this night. Did all of this really happen? Did Willow truly feel the same way about her – as she did about Willow? This was just too good to be true – and Mom always said that anything too good to be true – probably was… but Willow – she was so funny, so smart, and so beautiful – and her aura – Tara had never seen anything like it. It was so bright – so brilliant – and it became even brighter when she and Willow touched. She wondered if Willow noticed it too…

Somehow (Willow wasn’t sure how – because she didn’t remember walking there) Willow made it back to her and Buffy’s dorm room.

Hmmm…no Buffy. Must be spending the night at Riley’s again. Willow took her jeans and peasant top off and tossed them in her hamper. She threw an old t-shirt on and crawled into her bed. Thoughts of what had happened that night reeled through her head.

Ok. So I’m gay? Is this really what I want – or am I just ‘experimenting’. Oh goddess, I’m starting to sound like my mother! Oz was fun, and I did love him – at least I think I did… but Tara. Wow. I’ve never felt anything like this. Leaving her tonight was like….it was like somebody was ripping a part of my soul out… I just feel so complete when I’m with her…and so incomplete without her…how could that ever be wrong? And her eyes….goddess – I could get lost forever in those Sapphire eyes! But what would she see in me? I’m just a geeky computer nerd…nothing special…just ‘old-reliable’ Willow…

Tara sat on her bed, legs crossed in a lotus position. Visions of Willow dancing though her head…

What could she ever see in me? I’m so plain, plain old Tara. Nothing special here. I s-stutter…oh goddess…I even stutter in m-my thoughts! I want this to work out so badly. It just feels so right – so very right (feeling the warm rush of energy coursing through her body as she remembered Willow’s touch)…

After about an hour of tossing and turning, Willow finally drifted off to sleep. The last things that ran through her mind were thoughts of those deep pools of Sapphire blue…. Tara….

“Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep…” 6:30am. “Noooo. Don’t wanna get up….” Willow hit the snooze bar…..

“Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep…” “Ugh.” Willow slowly opened her eyes. Had it all just been a dream? Did something really happen between her and Tara? She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and wondered what if….

“Knock, knock, knock…”

Who the heck would be coming here at this time….maybe Buff forgot her key or something. Willow got up – still wearing the t-shirt she had thrown on last night – and dragged herself to the door. Her eyes lit up when she opened the door and saw who was on the other side…

“Tara!” She yelled – jumping behind the safety of the door – and closing it behind her. Tara stood in the hallway rather dumbfounded, holding a bag with two blueberry muffins and a couple of mochas….

“Just…a ….sec, Tare!” Willow yelled…jumping into a pair of jeans….running to the mirror – Arrrgh! Bed head! What is she going to think???? “Be right there!”

Ok Rosenberg. Compose yourself. Don’t look like the ditzy geek that you are….

Willow opened the door slowly…”Tara – wow! It’s great to see you…here…at 6:45 in the morning…Oh! You brought mochas! They’re my favorite, you know! Did I tell you that? Oh – I guess I just did! Hehe!”

“I-I know it’s early and all – but I thought m-maybe you’d like s-some breakfast before class and all…and since I was already up…I thought ….”

“Yes! Yes – that’s great! I really had a good time last night, Tara…really!” She said – realizing that Tara was still standing in the hallway…”Oh goddess…where’s my manners – come on in…let me take that for you!” she said, grabbing the bag and tray with the mochas.

Tara walked into the room. It was a bit larger than hers, but there were two beds, rather than one, and she noticed a poster with Chocolates on it on the back of the door as it closed. The room was all light and airy…sunlight bounced around the room…highlighting the red in Willow’s hair.

“Ooooh – blueberry! I love blueberry!!! Willow squeeled.

“H-hey Willow…about last night…I h-had a great time.” She smiled nervously.

“Oh – I did toogh” Willow said, her mouth full of blueberry muffin.

Tara’s smile grew wider, realizing that Willow didn’t think it was all a mistake – that maybe, just maybe, they had a chance. Willow was so cute, standing there in a t-shirt that was three sizes too big, and her jeans (which Tara noticed were not buttoned up).

Willow noticed Tara eyeing her, and quickly began to blush…

“So…umm…I was thinking…maybe we could go out to dinner or something sometime, or lunch…or gee, I guess we’re already having breakfast…but you know – go out and do something sometime!”

“S-sure…when?”

“How about tonight? It’s Friday, so it’s not like we have to worry about classes tomorrow morning….not that we’re gonna sleep in or anything…(realizing what she had just said – she blushed a deep red)…I mean not that I’M going to sleep in or anything…I mean here…by myself…in my bed….” She realized this was not going as well as she’d hoped. Willow took a deep breath, and looked down at Tara’s hand, taking it in hers…

“What I meant to say was, would you like to go out with me – like on a real date – tonight?” Whew. I said it! Oh goddess…what if she says no??? I don’t think I could take it!!!

“I w-would love to go out with you tonight, Willow.” Tara said, smiling gently at the flustered red head.

A contented smile spread across Willows face. She said yes!

“I’ll pick you up at 7pm, k? Will that work for you?”

“Seven will be g-great. See you then?”

“Yeah…see you then…” Those eyes….those beautiful lips….

Before they knew it, their lips met in one luxurious moment….each tasting the other, tongues entwined.

“Beep-beep-beep-beep-beep…”

Tara pulled away from the embrace.

“L-looks like you’d better get to class.”

“Oh. Yeah….I guess so…” Willow said, wishing that she didn’t have to be anywhere – except here – with Tara.

“So I’ll s-see you tonight then? Seven?”

“Definitely! Seven on the button – I’ll be there with bells on! Well, not literally bells on – but I’ll be feeling like I have bells on…or ….”

Tara leaned in and kissed her again….

“Mmmm…I like b-blueberry, too.” She said with a wink.

“But wait!” Willow said – wanting to taste her one more time….

“Seven…” Tara said, turning away and walking out the door.

She has really got to stop this leaving me hanging here ….wanting more….wanting to give her more….it’s driving me crazy! Wait…maybe that’s why she’s doing it, stupid! Holy moly! I’ve got to pick her up at 7pm – that only gives me like twelve hours to plan everything before tonight! What am I going to wear? Where am I going to take her? This has to be perfect! She ran around the room in a flustered state…..Oh crap – class!

Willow grabbed her backpack and ran out the door, buttoning her jeans as she went….

To Be Continued….

Post subject: UPDATE - Chapter Four
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:15 pm 
SAME DISCLAIMERS AS BEFORE…..

Chapter Four

Willow had gone to her classes today – but she couldn’t remember a thing that was said. Her mind was preoccupied with planning the perfect date with Tara.

Ok….reservations for dinner…flowers…. Willow checked each item off of the list she had compiled in her first hour class. In between classes, she called and made all of the arrangements…

“Will?”

Willow looked up only long enough to see Buffy looking at her quizzically. “Yes…three of the long-stemmed….and I need them by six-thirty! Yes, white, pink, and red…Thanks so much!” She hit END on her cellphone…

“Wow! Whatcha doing, Will – planning somebody’s wedding or something?!”

“Buff! Hey! I was just….um…ordering flowers for…uh…drama class! Yeah! I’ve got to do a skit…and I need them as props…and…”

“Will, you’re not taking drama this term….do you want to tell me what’s got you all worked up?”

Willow let out a sigh and plopped down on a bench. Buffy sat next to her, listening intently to her best friend….

Willow wanted to tell Buffy everything, but she was afraid that it would ‘freak out’ her best friend. She knew that Buffy would accept her, no matter what, but she worried about her feeling ‘different’ around her….

“Well…” there was no easy way to do this.

“Will, just tell me… I’ll understand, I promise.” Buffy said, placing her hand on Willow’s knee to comfort and reassure her.

Willow looked down at Buffy’s hand “Buff, I met somebody really great, and they make me really happy – happier than I’ve ever been in my whole entire life! Which, granted, is only like twenty years, but for me it’s a long time and…”

“Will! That’s great! I know how hard it was on you when Oz left and all…who’s the lucky guy?”

Willow went from excited to extremely tense, all in one millisecond. “Well…what if I were to say, just hypothetically mind you, that this person was a little different than the other people I’ve gone out with….”

“Okay. C’mon Will, Oz was a werewolf, you can’t get much different than that! What did you pick this time, a vampire?” Buffy said jokingly.

Willow looked up, afraid her friend wouldn’t understand.

Buffy saw the concern in her best friend’s eyes, “C’mon Will, I was just kidding…”

Ok, just tell her….”Buff, she’s a girl…I mean a woman…the most amazing woman I’ve ever met…the most amazing anything I’ve ever met!”

Buffy sat quietly, her mouth hanging slightly open, trying to comprehend what her friend was telling her.

“Oh boy…Buff?”

Buffy broke the little ‘zone-out’ she had going on. She knew how much her opinion meant to Willow. The two of them were best friends, hell, they were closer than best friends – they were sisters. She knew that her reaction at this very fragile time could break Will’s heart if she wasn’t careful… “That’s great, Will. I’m so glad you found somebody!”

Willow’s face lightened up and she smiled at her friend.

“What’s her name? Where did you meet her? What is she like? I want to hear all about it!”

Willow appreciated Buffy’s enthusiasm. She knew that this was a big shock for the slayer – but that she understood, and she accepted her for who she was. She hoped that Buffy would like Tara as much as she did….well…not as much as she did…that wouldn’t be good…can’t have that! But that she liked her as a friend and all…

“I’d really like to tell you everything, Buff – but I’ve got so much to do…we’re like …having our first ‘official’ date tonight…and I have all of these plans to make …I have to stop at the market and pick up the wine and …”

“Is there anything I can help you with?” Buffy asked – noticing that Willow was in a bit of a panic.

“Oh goddess! I forgot to pick out something to wear tonight!! I don’t have anything!!! Buffy – what am I going to wear????”

“Relax, Will. I’ll go back to the room and pick some things out of my closet, you can choose when you come back to the room.”

Breathing a sigh of relief …”Thanks, Buff. For everything.”

“She’s so gonna love you, Will. I do, ya know.”

“I know.” Willow-smile…

Willow managed to get all of the arrangements made in time for her to run back to the dorm, shower, and pick out what she was going to wear with Buffy.

“I like the leather pants, Will. They really fit you like a glove…”

“Umm…don’t think so…” Willow said, looking into the mirror. “Not into that whole dominatrix thing tonight….maybe later, though! Hehe!”

The two friends giggled.

Thirty minutes and two closets full of clothes later…

“Oh that’s it. That’s definitely it, Will.”

“You think? You think she’ll be like all ‘WOW’ I can’t keep my hands off her…hehe!”

“Definitely!”

To Be Continued.....

Feedback is GREATLY appreciated! :)

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - Chapter Four
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:25 pm 
wow, loving this story, I love the way Tara just left Willow hanging before class. and the breakast too cute!! please keep going!:applause

Post subject: UPDATE - Chapter Five
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:30 am 
SAME DISCLAIMERS

Chapter Five

Tara had been trying for the last forty-five minutes to figure out what she was going to wear for her date with Willow…..Wow!…her date with Willow – that sounded so right. She wondered what Willow had planned for them tonight. She had said not to worry, that she would take care of everything….

I wonder what ‘everything’ entails….

“Knock, knock, knock!”

She’s here….oh goddess! She’s early!!! I’m not ready!!!

“Just a minute!”

Tara scrambled around the room, grabbing the last outfit she had tried on, pulling on the skirt, and throwing the cobalt blue dyed peasant top over her head. She smoothed out her hair, tucking her long blonde tresses neatly behind her right ear, the left side falling gracefully across her face ever so seductively.

Composure, Maclay! You can do this! Slowly, she opened the door. She wasn’t prepared for the vision that awaited her on the other side. What she saw standing before her literally took her breath away. Willow, her Willow. The emerald hued form-fitting cashmere sweater accentuated the jewels of green in her beautiful eyes. It clung to her as though it had been painted onto her skin itself. It seemed to melt right into the long black skirt, slit ever so slightly up the back. Goddess, could she be any more beautiful?

“H-hi.” Tara said, blushing at the thoughts that were already running through her mind.

Willow was equally as taken by Tara’s appearance.

Goddess…she has got to be the most beautiful creature in the universe! And she’s with me! I just want to touch her…to feel her lips against mine…to feel the heat coming off of her body when we embrace… Ok! Allright already! Snap out of it, Rosenberg! This has to be perfect tonight!!!

“Miss Maclay, would you do me the honor of joining me for dinner and ‘entertainment’ on this fine evening?” Willow said, presenting her arm to escort Tara.

Tara smiled and slipped her arm under Willow’s.

”I would be delighted to, Miss Rosenberg!”

Willow walked Tara down to the taxi that was waiting at the dorm entrance and opened the door for her.

“Willow! You really didn’t have to do all of this…we could have just gone to the malt shop or something…”

Willow smiled…beautiful, intelligent, and thoughtful too….Wow!

“I want to make this a night that you’ll remember for years to come…our official ‘first date’…you know – it has to be special!” Willow-grin…

Tara took Willow’s small hand in hers and looked into those emerald eyes …

“Willow, any time that we have together is special…it’s magick…” Tara leaned in and gently nibbled Willow’s lower lip. Willow was surprised, but very receptive. She felt that same rush of heat and energy flowing through her entire body, warming her from the very core of her soul. There was no place in the universe that she would rather be. Just here…with her Tara…her always.

Goddess…this feels so good, I don’t want it to ever stop!

Willow-hand slowly moved across Tara’s thigh, making little circles along the way. A muffled groan escaped from Tara’s lips as she felt the soft hand move up to her stomach, under her blouse….

Suddenly the taxi came to an abrupt stop. The cab driver slammed the gear into Park.

“Ok, this is it…Delissandro’s Restaurante…”

Willow was more than a little peeved at the interruption. Tara giggled. The red head was so cute when she got flustered!

“That’ll be $14.85” the driver said, sticking out his hand.

Willow handed him three five-dollar bills.

“Gee, thanks for the big, tip, Lady!”

Willow shot him one of her patented ‘if looks were daggers, you’d be dead right now’ looks. But her mood quickly changed as Tara took her hand.

Walking away, Tara thought she heard willow say something….

“Circulus deflato!” Willow whispered.

Pop! Hisssssssssssssssss! The back left tire on the taxi popped and quickly deflated – much to the chagrin of the driver.

“Goddamnit! Son-of-a-bitch!”

A look of satisfaction spread across Willow’s face as she opened the door of the restaurant for Tara.

“Rosenberg, party of two, non-smoking, please.” Willow said, rather officially.

“Ah yes, Miss Rosenberg, we’ve been waiting for you! Everything is all ready, please follow me, ladies.”

The maitredee escorted them to a secluded table towards the back of the restaurant. Tara had never been in such a nice restaurant. The table was dressed in fine linen tablecloth with a silken runner and matching linen napkins. The maitredee leaned forward, lighting the candles in the centerpiece. The silverware! There were so many forks, Tara didn’t know how she could possibly eat enough to use all of them!

“We have several wonderful dishes prepared tonight, our specials are Chicken Marsala, Fettucini Alfredo, and Shrimp Scampi.”

“Oooh! Shrimp Scampi! That is sooo yummy! It’s one of my favorites!” Willow squealed.

Tara’s head dropped…”I’m allergic t-to shrimp” she said, sheepishly.

“Did I say, Shrimp? I meant, Ooooh! Chicken Marsala, it’s definitely my favorite! Scampi is too garlicky…can’t have that! Not tonight – cause I want my smoochies…and shrimpy-garlic breath is just unpleasant!” She said to Tara with a wink.

“I’ll have the Chicken, too – please.” Tara said without a stutter. She was definitely getting more comfortable with Willow, knowing now that she felt the same way that Tara felt about her…

The two enjoyed a wonderful dinner, and although few words were said during the meal, their eyes spoke volumes…

“Willow, this has been the best night of my life…”

Willow smiled, “Ah, but it’s not over yet, m’lady! Shall we?” She said, rising from the table and extending her hand to Tara…”Your carriage awaits.”

Tara’s eyes lit up as they walked out the restaurant. There waiting was the most beautiful white and gilded carriage, complete with driver and a team of two of the most beautiful steeds that Tara had ever seen. Tears began to well up in her eyes as the attendant helped them into the carriage. Willow took the blanket that was sitting on the seat and draped it gallantly around Tara’s shoulders.

“Can’t have you catching a cold, now, can we?” She said with a smile.

Tara had never felt so cared for, so cherished, so loved? She was scared to even think it – for fear that she would jinx something…everything was going so perfectly….

The two held hands and snuggled for a beautiful ride around the park. It was unusual for Willow to actually be able to go out in Sunnydale after dark and not be worried about the vamps or demons coming out and needing to be staked…but tonight was different. She had made Buffy promise to keep an eye out for them, so they could enjoy a ‘big bad – free night’.

The carriage came to a stop outside of the amphitheater in the hills. Willow hopped out of the carriage first, and helped Tara climb down.

“There’s more?” Tara couldn’t believe that someone would do all of this just for her. She was nothing special. Why was Willow doing all of this? Just relax, Maclay, enjoy the evening…

Willow took her by the hand and led her to a blanket laid out on the lawn area of the amphitheater. There was a bucket with iced champagne, strawberries, apple slices, mangos, and chocolate and whipped cream to dip them all in. Laying in the center of the blanket were three roses, one white, one pink, and one red...

"These are for you, Tara. The white is for the friendship that blossomed that first day that we met in the Wicca Group meeting, the pink is for the night that our friendship turned into something more, something wonderful... and the red, the red is for our future...where I hope our future will lead us..."

Tara was speechless. This was what she wanted more than anything in the world...her Willow.

"Thank you." she said, tears welling up...

Inside the amphitheater, the orchestra was just warming up. Was that….Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini?

“Oh Willow, this is one of my favorite pieces! How did you know?”

“You know the other night, when we were talking, and you got up to go to the bathroom….well, I kinda got all ‘snoopy’ and I opened your music box, and noticed that it was playing this tune…and I couldn’t remember where I had heard it before…but then I remembered that it was in the movie ‘Somewhere In Time’… so I went to the library and looked up the soundtrack…and found out what the name of it was….and the Librarian said that if I liked the piece I should come to the orchestra concert tonight…so here we are….” Willow-smile… she’s happy! I do love her… did I just think that? I love her? Do I? Willow babbled to herself inside her head… holy moly! I DO love her! I love Tara Maclay! Willow felt like she was going to burst…she just had to kiss her…       

Willow gently pulled Tara into her, intending to romantically ease her down onto the blanket and smother her with kisses….

THUD!

“Ooops! Oh goddess, Tara? Are you okay?”

Willow had underestimated how difficult it would be to ease Tara down onto the blanket, and she landed with a thud…

Tara just smiled and pulled Willow to her…

“I am now.” She purred.

The rest of the concert was a bit of a blur…and before they knew it, everyone was leaving the amphitheater.

“Looks like the concert is over….”

“Um…yeah, guess we were a little pre-occupied…” Willow said with a grin, leaning forward and licking off the bit of whipped cream that had attached itself ever so seductively to Tara’s luscious bottom lip…

“I’ll walk you back to your room.” Willow said, gathering all of the remnants of their rendezvous up in the wicker picnic basket. She didn’t want this night to end. But she didn’t know if she wanted it to go any further, either. Things had gotten pretty hot and heavy during the concert, and, well, she was kind of afraid of what might happen if they continued this back at Tara’s room…she wasn’t sure she was ready for that…

Ok, don’t blow this Rosenberg…kissing is one thing…petting, yeah, okay…nothing too difficult there… but beyond that? You need to think about this… Being with Oz, well, that was pretty easy and all, I mean, how difficult is it to please a guy? But Tara? I want everything to be perfect for her, for us…

The two of them barely said a word walking the three blocks to Tara’s dorm room.

“Well, h-here we are.”

“Yep…here we are…”

Don’t blow it, Rosenberg…not now…

“Well, I should probably get going…”

“Willow?”

“Hmm?”

“I had the b-best time of my life tonight. Thank you so much…” Tara leaned forward, kissing her once more…

“Me too…the best! Better than anything…you…you’re better than anything…”

They stood motionless, suspended in time…Emerald gazing into Sapphire, Sapphire into Emerald.

“Willow?”

“What, baby?”

“Stay…”

To Be Continued….

Feedback is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks!

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - Chapter Five
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 1:30 am 
Hi,

Totally lovin' this fic so far. Very wonderfully written. I can't wait (hint,hint) to find out if Willow stays.

Lisa

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:18 am 
Thanks so much for the great feedback, everybody! I really appreciate it! I'll be adding more this evening...hope you all enjoy!

Please keep the feedback coming!

Thanks so much!

-CZ;)

Post subject: Re: Feedback
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:38 am 
Oh wow...this is so beautiful and really sweet. I love it. Love sammi xxx:grin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:06 am 
Hehe Willow is a really romantic girl....*sigh*

Oh and Tara wants that Willow stays for the night...hmm i hope they dont rush into things....:eek

Its great to wait a bit longer;) hmm maybe they just have some smoochies and snuggles.

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 6:58 am 
Oh wow...

Sorry for not replying sooner.. seems like everytime I would go to leave feedabck there was another update waiting!

Reminds me of a certain lovely woman I know:D

*sighs happily* Oh I have such a soft spot for Season 4 stories. And this one is shaping up just so nicely..go romantic Willow!

Tara deserves it tho, and Willow isn't going overboard..shes just treating her lady the way she should have always been treated:D

can't wait to see what happens next!

Cindi

"Even the bears wanted me to stay in Canada..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 7:13 am 
Firesign, I gotta say I'm loving this fic! I have a thing for begining of the relationship fics. And so far, you're doing great! I'll be waiting for more. :grin

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:15 am 
Wow, look at all the updates!

I love the interaction between Willow and Tara and their date was so romantic :heart . Although I bet Willow probably cleaned out her bank account in arranging it all! :) Then again, we all know Tara's priceless, so she's definitely more than worth it.

Looking forward to more developments!

Every time you walk away, I pretend that I'm okay

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 11:18 am 
Hello Everybody!

Thanks so much for the great feedback - please keep it coming! Just woke up (I'm on my set of night shifts right now) - but I'll get a new chapter or two up tonight - guaranteed!

Again - thanks so much for all of your feedback - I really appreciate it!

Keep it coming!

-Cin (CZ)
:wave

Edited by: FIRESIGN at: 8/28/03 10:24 am

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 12:23 pm 
Hey there Cin!

I'm hooked to your fic! It's so romantic and enjoyable!!

I loved the last line, how Tara said it, and it's just beautiful!!

Update soon!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:29 pm 
Hi Cin,
I am really loving this story it very sweet and charming.Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing.
Be well,Karen

Post subject: UPDATE - Chapter Six
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:51 pm 
SAME DISCLAIMERS AS BEFORE

Chapter Six

Willow wanted nothing more than to stay with her beautiful Tara, to wake up in each other's arms; but she was afraid. Afraid to let things go too far, too fast. She didn't want to screw this up by rushing into things - sex puts a lot of pressure on a relationship - especially one so new....but the feelings running through her - the energy coursing through her body...she couldn't tell Tara no.

"Are you sure?" Willow asked, hesitantly.

Tara gazed into Willow's beautiful green eyes. She's never been more sure of anything in her entire life. She reached out and took Willow's hand in hers, leading her into the dorm room.

Willow was visibly nervous. She wasn't sure quite what to expect...

"Tare...I...I'm really glad you want me to stay....and I really want to stay...goddess, do I want to stay! But I'm just not ready for us to...well...you know....I just don't want to rush anything...but I don't want you to think that I don't WANT you! I want you more than anything...ever...I mean, if I had to choose between a lifetime supply of chocolate and - or a night alone...with you...I'd pick you...and I really like chocolate! Am I making any sense whatsoever?"

Did she actually say that all in one breath? Tara wondered....

"You're making perfect sense, baby. I promise...we'll take things slow...I want to savor every minute that I have with you, Willow. We don't have to do anything until you're ready. Just stay, please? Hold me? I wanna feel your arms around me tonight."

"Always." Willow said, raising Tara's hand to her lips, gently kissing the palm, holding it against her face.

"Do you, umm, have some sweats and a t-shirt or something that I can throw on? I don't think I'm ready to be all 'naked Willow' in front of you just yet....although the prospect of seeing 'naked Tara' is tempting....very tempting....very, VERY tempting...he he!" Willow said, blushing. She could feel the temperature in the room rising with every flirtation between the two Wiccans.

"How about some boxers and a tank top?"

"Works for me...."

"Ok...I'll be right back... you can change while I'm out of the room....or wait until I get back into the room....whichever you prefer....I know which one I prefer...but that can wait until later..." Tara said, rather seductively.

Not too much later...Willow thought to herself....

Tara grabbed a nightshirt out of her drawer, grabbed her bathroom kit, and headed down the hallway to the women's showers.

Gotta brush my teeth....check my hair...but don't want to be gone too long....Willow....in my room....my Willow....

Tara decided to pick up the pace a bit.

"Knock. Knock. Knock."

"Will? A-are you decent?" Tara said quietly as she cracked open the door.

"Yep. All decent here...as decent as I get, anyhow! hehe!" quipped the red head. She gently tapped the bed next to her - where she had turned back the covers for Tara....

"Come on in! All nice and comfy cozy...."

"Have you got it all w-warmed up for me too?" Tara asked, a shy smile spreading across her face.

"Things warmed up considerably - all nice and toasty - from my head to my toesies - the minute you walked in that door..." Willow snickered.

"Hmmm....I wonder if we can turn up the heat just a little..." Tara said, as she placed one knee on the bed and slowly lowered herself next to her Willow - brushing her skin ever so lightly against the already flustered red head.

"Oooh yeah. Definitely getting hotter in here! (singing goofy) Havin' a heat wave! I'm having a heat wave..." Willow felt ever part of her body, and one place in particular, throbbing with anticipation... without her even realizing it, she started to move her body closer to Tara's. She wanted to feel every part of her... her velvety skin...her smooth curves...everything...against her everything.....

"If it gets any hotter in here, we're going to have to call the fire department!" Willow said, breathlessly.

Tara smiled and wrapped her arm possessively around Willow's midsection. Resting her head on Willow's chest.

Willow had never felt so completely in love before. She felt so calm, and yet so excited - all at one time. The feeling was so intense, she felt tears welling up inside of her. What had she done to deserve this wonderful person?

Tara's head rested on Willow's chest. The constant thumping of Willow's heart was like music to her soul. She felt so complete, so content. She hadn't realized how empty her soul had been before Willow had come into her life. But now...she seemed so 'full' that she simply couldn't imagine not having her.

"It's yours, you know." Willow smiled.

"What?"

"My heart..." Willow said, gently kissing the crown of Tara's head.

Tara pulled Willow in closer, moving her leg over Willow's as if she were clinging on to life itself.

"My Willow..." Tara sighed, as Willow turned out the lights....

To Be Continued....

Feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks! Check back later - I'll be posting another chapter late tonight!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1125 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next