The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
 Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 9:20 am 
yay an update :bounce i loved it :D

Tara sure is a good actress, and i thought the inner babble in Willow's head when she woke up was funny.

the mystery person Walsh was talking to was very creepy

I'm not stealing, I'm just taking things without paying for them. In what twisted dictionary is that stealing?
All hail the Hypno-Toad

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 12:29 pm 
Yay you're back! :grin It's good to see you again especially when you bring updates. Oh so the new boy sounds very evil and a little too perceptive...I wonder what his intent is and more importantly who he is. I loved the paper airplane, Tara is so sweet and deserves an award for the scene she played with Maggie, although I wonder if Maggie will be even more paranoid in future. I'm looking forward to Tara and Riley having a talk, I like Riley in this story.

Great to see you back and thank you so much for the wonderful update.

So, the day started and I knew my name and had my pants on. So far, so good. Yay.
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 2:01 pm 
Quick drive-by to say so glad to see an update to this. Sounds like things are about to get pretty exciting. Yay!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 10:33 pm 
I'm so glad this fic is still going :bounce Tara's note to Willow was just beautiful.

As for Walsh - she really just gives me the creeps and the new guy is that much worse. I don't like that he is doubting Tara even though Maggie has already said she trusts her. That is some serious angst just waiting to happen ;)

Great update!

-shuyaku

Oh God, Willow—you’re giving me the gift of Karen Carpenter. Just when I think I grasp the full extent of your love." - Tara

"Why do birds suddenly appear? It’s because, you are queer…" - Willow (Gods Served and Abandoned by AntigoneUnbound)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 5:49 am 
Woo Hoo...Great update BB...Shame Tara had to live Willow in the morning...

More, :bounce Please!! :bounce Soon!!! :bounce

I can take care of her...even if she never...she's my girl.

Post subject: Re: Part 29
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 3:25 pm 
Welcome back, BB.

So there is a new player in Sunnydale - someone so unpredictible that Maggie is afraid of him. Sounds like Tara, Riley and the Scoobys will have their collective hands full with this fella.

The danger remains for Willow, and Tara needs to find a breakthough soon - she needs to find out Walsh's plans for her Wiccan before her commander discovers her betrayal.

Please continue. This remains one of my favorite fics on the Pens. If it takes another year to finish, I'll be waiting.

More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly. Woody Allen (1935 - )

Post subject: Rally
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 9:31 pm 
Hey blameburner - so I ended up emcee'ing the rally so didn't get much of a chance to meet anyone. Hope you all had fun! Carol Schwartz was out of control, didn't you think? But I think it was good for her to have her feet held to the fire a bit - politicians have to know that it's not okay to be "against" marriage for same-sex couples anymore.

Okay I have to go read the update so I can participate in the discussion at hand...

Post subject: Re: Rally
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 8:42 am 
I hope you don't mind me nagging again, but I simply LOVE your fic, so keep it comin'

:pray please :pray

I can take care of her...even if she never...she's my girl.

Post subject: Re: The Truth of Deception
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:58 pm 
Just had the chance to read your story. What will I actually, really, will, do is...:thud :shock :thud then I get myself all composed and go :clap :clap :clap Bravo! What a beautifully written fanfic! Angst and etc.. I loved Anya, she got me on floor laughing until I spilled tears. Touchdown? Nice touch! Tara and Willow battling for love, so damn wonderful and it even beats Juliet and Romeo, No offense to Shakespeare. If I think about it, it would be so perfect for a movie and if there was a category for Academy Awards, the best love scene, you WILL win! No questions about it! Thanks for contributing your smashin' story! Hope you would find the time to finish it for us, Kittens.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 5:40 pm 
wow.

i just caught up with the story and wow.:shock

although maggie walsh is a lot creepier.:devilish

i love it. keep going.

brittney

Quote:
Say. You all didnt happen to do a bunch of drugs, now did ya?--Willow in Doppelgangland

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 9:58 pm 
I saw this story pop to the top of the page and went running to the keyboard to see if there was an update (okay, so I was already at the keyboard, hence the noticing the story...), but alas, disappointed again. No update of TOD, no blameburner.:sob

Please stop this having of a real life, us lurkers need our vicarious smoochies. Where has your muse gone? And can we send her flowers to get her back?:flower

Mic

Edited by: aka MKF at: 3/21/04 1:18 pm

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:33 pm 
Wow!

Just finished reading 'Truth'....

Bout broke my heart there a couple times...:(

Personal opinion.... I think the new mence is Donny.

Look forward to more... Please! :pray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:22 pm 
I hope Maggie gets her ass kicked so hard she'll be picking dirt out her mouth for weeks

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:00 am 
:bigwave just caught up with this fic...it took a long time lol. Anyways wanted to tell you that it is AWESOME!!!:applause I absolutely love it. so please continue soon!! :pray

:eatme :banana

Post subject: Nag nag nag
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:34 am 
Nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce nag :bounce

Post subject: Re: Nag nag nag
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 5:29 pm 
Just hopeing i would see an update. :pray

guess not. I'll check back in the next 15 minutes :peace

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2004 12:32 pm 
:wave I was just hoping that if some of my favorite stories popped up to the top of the message board that maybe the lovely authors would realize how much we miss them...and post more.

I'd pull out the Oliver Twist quote but somehow a pathetic begging voice in a british accent doesn't translate well on a kitten board post.

:depressed Come back Shane (er, blameburner), come back.

Mic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:36 pm 
just looking for an update. i guess I'll check back later. :peace

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:31 pm 
Checking in again. No update

:tear

Post subject: Re: faith
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:00 am 
come back to me

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:03 am 
come on BB..it's been way too long..come back to us..please?..pretty please?

But here, the energy, the collective intelligence. It's like this force, t-this penetrating force, and I can just feel my mind opening up, you know, and letting this place just thrust into and -- and spurt knowledge into -- that sentence ended up in a different place than it started out in - Willow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 6:17 am 
:bigwave Dude...

BB...lol...wanted to tell u ...i love this fic..like..really really REALLY love ur fic..and i miss it *pouts* ..dude lol ...its shit that its not updated yet lol..

But i'll beg like the others... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE..come back...i miss this fic and its one of the best i've ever read!

Love: Jesse/Drumbly:smash :crazy

"...I'm multi-talented, cause i can talk and piss you off at the same time... "

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 10:59 am 
Hey!! Where'd you go??? Come back.............pleeeeeeease

I really miss your fic, man, it's one of my favourites, it's so powerful and intense..........and i want it back, as well as all the other kittens!

I dunno, i just figured if you logged on and saw all these comments it might......you know........move you, and inspire you to continue with this amazingly-spectacular fiction.

Please don't stop writing, i need more

Michelle.x

Post subject: lost and found
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:00 pm 
BB was reported missing by her alter-ego several months ago... after an exhaustive search of local monuments, coffee shops, pool halls and BB's bed, all hope of discovering BB's whereabouts was abandoned... just as BB's alter-ego was about to move on with her life by taking up underwater basket-weaving, a news report caught her attention... a soaken-wet, shivering, and very dirty former writer had been found in the Lost and Found box at an area K Mart... it seemed, the reporter said, that the little tyke had wandered away from her alter-ego during an ill-advised shopping trip for Martha Stewart sheets, and had been found in the wilderness by a pack of wolves... luckily the wolves were fond of writers, and they took her in...

Yes, I'm alive. No, I have not forgotten this story, the Kitten, or you. Yes, I do hope to finish this story.

Unfortunately between work, my apartment flooding, and my gf's cancer scare, the summer hasn't left much time for writing. Right now I'm just trying to keep my head above water. Still, life is good and I'm happy, albeit mildly stressed.

So keep your fingers crossed, if you don't mind. I'll try to make some progress on the story soon.

-BB

P.S. Thanks for still being interested in TOD!

Edited by: blameburner at: 7/20/04 11:03 am

Post subject: Re: lost and found
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 12:37 pm 
YEA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:36 pm 
Hehe! That was funny! Hope you stay happy and de-stress soon, we'll still be waiting.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 5:48 am 
:bounce :bounce :bounce :bounce

BB, so glad to hear the stress of life hasn't gotten you down, and your muse found you alive and well. That little article you wrote had me cracking up! The ability is still there, now you just need the time and inspiration. Hope it comes soon, we'll be waiting!

BV

It's the passion in a kiss that gives to it its sweetness; it is the affection in a kiss that sanctifies it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:36 am 
Hey BB glad to see you still around, I hope your life calms down a lot for you and you are able to unwind. I look forward to reading more of this wonderful story any time that you are ready to post it :)

It's a moo point. It's like a cow's opinion. It's moo.
Words of wisdom from 'Friends'

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:30 am 
I'm also glad you are still alive and found yourself back :applause

I wish you much strength for the coming period and I hope to read something again from you soon!

You people laugh because I'm different, I laugh because you're all the same!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 8:08 am 
As I've said before - us Kittens can be patient. Just look after yourself, and update when you can.

Sheacht mh'anam déag do bhéal, do mhalaí's do ghrua

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 822 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next