The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next
 Post subject: UPDATE - TIMELESS CHAPTER 9
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:42 am 
Chapter Nine

Give it time, child…trust and have hope…the love you share is timeless…

Give her the letter…

Are you sure it’s time?

Yes, child…it’s time…

Tara reached into the pocket of her cloak, taking out a small folded piece of parchment…

“T-this…it’s for you.” She said, stretching her arm out towards Willow.

“For me?” Willow said, taking the piece of paper.

“Yes. Please, read…”

Willow opened the folded parchment. She was not prepared for what met her eyes. It was a letter…addressed to herself, in her own handwriting…

Willow –

I know that the events of the last day or so must have your mind reeling…or should I say ‘our’ mind reeling…yes, Willow…I am you…we are one and the same. I wish that I could make this easier on you…but a difficult task lies ahead. The only way to do this is to simply tell you…

It seems, dear one, that I failed us completely…I tried to defeat Kaliphicus on my own, and failed. As a result of my foolishness, Giles, Buffy, Xander, and Anya were all killed. Yes…they are gone, Willow. I searched for many years to find a way to correct the past…and finally found it in the book that you used just last night…the same book that brought me to Tara…

I know that this is all a shock, but trust in me…we can finally make this right. Also, have faith in Tara…she will guide your way and teach you what you will need to know to finally defeat Kaliphicus and correct the wrongs of the past…

I pray your journey is a safe one…

-Willow

Willow was numb. Buffy, Giles, Xander and Anya…all dead? All because of her stupidity? It was too much to take in at once… her legs began to tremble and she felt as though she was about to faint…

Seeing the pain in her face, Tara instinctively rushed to her side, placing her arm around her protectively… walking her into the house and setting her gently onto the bed.

Will she remember? Can she? Will things ever be the same? Goddess…I’m being so selfish…she is so confused…hurt…I can feel her pain…

Tara kneeled down in front of Willow wrapping her arms around the red-head’s waist, laying her head in her lap…

“It will b-be alright…I promise…”

To Be Continued....

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - TIMELESS CHAPTER 9
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 5:44 am 
:bigwave ,

Okay Wow! I loved this update! :clap :bow :willow just got a shocking blow there. Guess she knows how the Scoobies are feeling huh. I hope :tara can be understanding that while this is a :willow this is not her :willow . I kinda feelbad for :tara though. Okay the note said for her to trust :tara and that she would help, so hopefully this will take us more indepth. I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwitch :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

---------------------------------------------

"Fate keeps on happening."--Anita Loos

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 6:06 am 
Wow,

I'm speechless.

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Open up Pandora's kiss.

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 7:55 am 
Hey Firesign :wave

So Willow is a time traveler? And she's going back and forth between dimensions? What dimension is she in now? The same one where she and Tara are supposed to fight this demon? :confused

I think I understand the big picture of it all, but maybe once Tara explains it to Willow things will be clearer...

Helen

xoxo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:28 am 
Great update! At least Willow (future) was smart enough to leave herself a little note.

I'm enjoying this story very much :applause :applause

-shuyaku

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:39 am 
Hello everybody!

Well - I'm glad you're enjoying all of the twists and turns...I'll be posting more late tonight!

See you then!

-CZ:wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:40 am 
:shock wow they were all killed! Hmm hopefully there wont be the same mistake again...Go Willow rescue your friends:) and talk to that blonde angel!!:wink

Cu:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

Post subject: Re: Update
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 1:05 pm 
Timeless:

Okay!

So now there's something I don't understand!

If Willow's body is still in the present, then in what sort of Dimension of the past is Tara?

If they can touch and have bodies? And if Tara is in the past, and just a soul, isn't it a bit complex for them to be together?

And a third IF, what If Will decides to remain with Tara, what will the scoobs do with her body? bury it?

Okay I'm giving myself a headache!

I want more please!

~Arwen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 2:26 pm 
Hey Arwen....

Never fear - it will all work out okay.... and the whole metaphysical aspect of things.... think of it as kind of like one soul body hopping... we'll just have to see where she lands....hehehehe...

Don't worry...I promise happy endings!

-CZ:wink

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 8:27 pm 
This is getting more and more interesting. I hope everything will be righted and there is a way Willow and Tara will end up together.

Tara: My heart doesn't stutter.

Tara: Willow, I got so lost.

Willow: I found you. I will always find you.

Post subject: :)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:17 pm 
hey,

just caught up with your fic... i'm really loving it..

can't wait to read more!

keep up the great work!!

~Nickole~

Post subject: UPDATE - CHAPTER 10
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 10:51 pm 
Tara kneeled down in front of Willow wrapping her arms around the red-head’s waist, laying her head in her lap…

“It will b-be alright…I promise…”

Chapter Ten

The pain was unbearable...

"How can it be alright?" she sobbed.

"Listen to me... we will get through this. I'm right h-here for you...I always have been...and I a-always will be..."

Willow felt a surge of energy as Tara spoke...the words struck a chord of hope deep within her soul. She didn't know why...but she believed Tara...she believe IN Tara...she didn't know why...it just seemed right...

Tara felt the energy exchange between them...for a moment...she thought that Willow had remembered...before she could stop herself, she took Willow's hand in hers, kissing the soft palm, holding it against her cheek...

Willow let out a contented sigh...

Tara realized that her love still was not remembered, and she abruptly moved back from Willow's lap...

"I'm s-sorry... I didn't mean to..."

"No! Don't be sorry..." Willow said, shyly. "...I'm not."

Tara looked up at those wonderful emerald eyes that she loved to gaze into for hours on end...and a half-crooked smile spread across the beautiful blonde's face...

Willow looked into those pools of sapphire blue, blinking her eyes slowly, returning a soft smile...

The two just sat there...staring into each other's eyes...until...

"Oh! Where are m-my manors? You're probably starving! What can I make you? Pancakes?" Tara asked, flitting about like a school girl.

Willow's thoughts went back to her friends...seeing Tara like this...she didn't have the heart to tell her that she had lost her appetite.

"That would be just fine...but really...you don't have to go to so much trouble for me..."

Tara turned around, once again - meeting those beautiful eyes...

"It's okay... I want to..." she smiled.

Willow watched her as she moved about the wooden stove, mixing the batter, heating the pan, setting the table...all the while sweetly humming an enchanting song...she truly was a beautiful creature...

"Is there anything I can help with?" Willow asked, feeling as though she were an impostition...

Tara giggled..."No offense meant...but the last time you tried to help cook...it took me three days to get the smell out of the house..."

Willow laughed...it was comforting to know that some things never change...she always had been 'home economics-challenged'.

Willow sat down at the small wooden table, as Tara happily waited on her.

"Funny shapes...just the way you like them..." Tara said, suddenly realizing how foolish she had sounded.

Willow looked at the assortment of pancakes on her plate. There were triangles and squares and all kinds of shapes...anything but round. She wanted to make Tara feel good...especially after seeing how desperately she had tried to please her...

"How did you know? I love them!" she said, pouring the syrup from the small pottery pitcher.

Tara smiled contentedly...she knew that Willow was doing it for her benefit...but somehow...it still felt good. It felt like home... She flipped a couple of the fluffy cakes onto her own plate, sitting down across from Willow...

Willow couldn't help but watch her...how graceful she was...even something as simple as spreading butter on her pancakes...she did it with such finesse...

"Could you p-please pass the syrup?" she asked.

Willow was mezmerized. She stared at her in a daze...

"Willow?"

Was somebody calling my name?

"Huh? Oh! Sure...syrup...right...sorry about that...my minds kinda all swimmy and stuff...kinda like time-travel jet lag...oh, but you don't know what jets are...ok...maybe like wagon lag? he he..." she babbled, reaching for the small pitcher, she went to hand it to Tara, and their hands touched...

There it is again! That feeling...goddess...every time she touches me...it's just...I don't know...it's magick!

It was obvious that both the women felt the energy being shared between the two of them...

It was Tara that first broke the moment...pulling her hand away with the pitcher...

"Um...you'd better eat up... you're going to need your strength..."

Willow wondered why she would be needing strength...suddenly, a few thoughts came to mind...

"Oh really?" She said, taking another mouthful. "Why?"

"Because today, we begin your training?"

"Trainignf? What trainingnf?" She said, her mouth stuffed full of the fluffy cakes...

"Your sorceress training, Willow...we have fought Kaliphicus once, and won...now, you must remember how - so that you can do it once again..."

"To right the wrongs of the past..."

Tara nodded.

Thus, their journey would begin....

To Be Continued....

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - CHAPTER 10
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2003 11:38 pm 

I love this fic! :clap :bow I can't get enough of it. :applause I love the way that even though :willow 's mind has no memoy of :tara her body seems to. :heart They are so cute running around trying to make the other happy and not do anything offending. I have a feeling that :willow may not remember :tara like :tara would like but :willow will fall back in love with her. I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:51 am 
Oh i see the sparks are flying around heheheh:lol

And soon Willow will remember their love...sure she will:grin

Training huh...wonder what they gonna do...i guess Willow will be really exhausted after the lesson!

CU:wave

SoL/Natti

This is a duet, Amber! You need to sing!"- Tony

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 5:43 am 

Firesign!

I'm entranced! I want more! It's very sweet, and now there's the whole training! I hope Willow will remember Tara, and how to defeat Kalikos.

Update soon?

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 8:28 pm 
There is always that instant electricity between Willow and Tara. I love it! :heart

Post subject: UPDATE - CHAPTER 11
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 10:38 pm 
I beg of you, please. Leave me be. Let me fulfill my destiny – and set right the wrongs of the past…

Please remember…I love you all.

Yours forever,

Willow

Chapter 11

"Dead? We're all dead?" Xander said in disbelief.

"Well, not yet - but we soon will be from the sounds of it." Anya said.

"Good Lord." Giles said, taking the wire rimmed glasses from his face, cleaning the lenses with his handkerchief.

"Come on, Giles! Think of something! There's got to be something that we can do about this! We can't just sit here!" Buffy wanted action!

"I'm afraid that's exactly what we should do...we need to stand watch over Willow's body. It's hard to explain...but if something should happen to her body, as it is now, in our time and dimension, she will cease to exist in the past or future. If that happens, we are most definitely doomed." Giles said.

"Wait...yeah! That's like what they say about your dreams...like if you die in your dreams, you'll never wake up!"

"Well, basically, yes, Xander..."

"Is there anything that we can do for her, Giles?" Buffy asked.

"The best thing that we can do is be strong for her...and let her know how much she's loved...make sure she has reason to return to this time..."

"You mean talk to her? She can't even hear us - she's not conscious! How are we supposed to talk to her?"

Buffy walked over to her friend's body and knelt down next to the circle...

"Hi Will? It's me....Buffy..."

To Be Continued.....

Sorry this is so short tonight, guys...but my brain is fried. I'll be sure to write more tomorrow! Keep that feedback coming! Thanks!

Edited by: FIRESIGN at: 9/13/03 2:28 am

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - CHAPTER 11
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 11:19 pm 

Oh I love this fic, :clap :bow and I love your updates, no matter how short or how :devilish you are with the clifhangers! :whistle I can't get enough of this fic. :applause I can't wait to see what the Scooies do about :willow . This i ging to be a hard choice for her. :hmm Scoobies or :tara . :hmm I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

bluewillowwicth :glasses :flower :fallen :peace

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 12:21 am 
I agree, we are spoiled brats!! You give us some many updates, who dare complain? Not I!! :eyebrow :

Awesome, can't wait for more!

Marie:flirt

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 4:19 am 
Ooh training, cliffhangers ahoy!

Sorry I missed church, I was busy becoming a lesbian and worshiping Satan

Open up Pandora's kiss.

Bardlet no #27

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:18 am 

How did Buffy take Willow's hands in her own without breaking the circle and killing her?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:07 am 
Good question - you caught me in a brain-fried moment... but the circle is still unbroken - as Willow has not been moved...

sorry for the slip guys...too many hours without sleep :wink

-CZ

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:25 am 
Wow, seven wonderful updates there. I'm absolutely hooked, and this story is fascinating.

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

Every time you walk away, I pretend that I'm okay

Post subject: UPDATE - CHAPTER 12
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:18 pm 
"Trainignf? What trainingnf?" She said, her mouth stuffed full of the fluffy cakes...

"Your sorceress training, Willow...we have fought Kaliphicus once, and won...now, you must remember how - so that you can do it once again..."

"To right the wrongs of the past..."

Tara nodded.

Thus, their journey would begin....

Chapter Twelve

"...can it wait until I'm done eating? These are REALLY good!" Willow said with a smile, taking another bite...

"You always try that..."

"Try whafttt?" she said, her mouth stuffed full of pancakes again...

"Try to put things off until later..."

"Hey..." she said, swallowing "...why do today what we can put off until tomorrow? Besides...I'm still kinda not all sure about this whole thing...you know...all of them, dead...so...would you mind if we just maybe could take a walk...and talk a bit or something?"

Willow's eyebrows raised and her forehead got all crinkly...Tara noticed immediately...

Oh...she's got that look in her eyes...that twinkle...it is her! And look at her brow...I love it when she crinkles it all up when she wants something...so cute!

Tara never could tell her no...not that the fiery red-head would listen if she did...

"Okay...but first thing tomorrow morning - we are going to get to work, Willow...no more putting this off!"

Willow smiled...still chewing her magical shaped pancakes.

To Be Continued....

Sorry this update is so short, guys... I'll be adding more - a lot more onto this tomorrow morning by 9am EST. I promise! Hope you all enjoy!

Have a great evening!

-CZ - aka FIRESIGN

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - CHAPTER 12
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:37 pm 

I loved that update! :clap :bow They are going for a walk and talk. :applause That's always a good thig with :willow and :tara they do their best connecting, well no-sexual connecting,:whistle while on their walks. I hope this is the case here. :wink I can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 8:42 pm 
I don't care how short your updates are if they are going to be as wonderful as these two. You are getting really good at these clifhangers.

I know more answers will be on the horizon soon. I will wait patiently. :whistle

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 4:35 am 
Don't worry about the length of the updates. Do whatever suits you best. Besides, it's all about the quality, and even these little updates have an abundance of that.

As always, looking forward to more.

Post subject: UPDATE - CHAPTER 13
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 7:23 am 
Tara never could tell her no...not that the fiery red-head would listen if she did...

"Okay...but first thing tomorrow morning - we are going to get to work, Willow...no more putting this off!"

Willow smiled...still chewing her magical shaped pancakes.

Chapter Thirteen

Willow sat back in her chair, pleasantly full...

"That was undoubtedly the best breakfast I have had since...well....since ever!"

Tara smiled...blushing slightly. She began to clean up the table, when Willow quickly stood up and grabbed the dishes before she could reach them...

"No, no! You did all the cooking...the least I can do is clean up!"

"Y-you don't have to..."

Willow looked up at the blonde, her eyes meeting those beautiful pools of blue "...I want to."

Tara nodded, walking over to the bed and straightening the linens...

"Darn...no dishwasher, eh?" Willow joked...picking up the pail of water and pouring some into the basin with the dirty dishes...

"Dishwasher?"

"Yeah...you know...electric thing...you stick the ucky dishes in it, close it - push a few buttons...and walla! Clean dishes!"

Tara looked at Willow...oblivious to what she was talking about...but amused, nonetheless...she smiled.

"Guess not..." Willow grabbed the cloth, dunking it in the water and wiping off the dishes.

"Gee...you do that so well...I might have to keep you for MY dishwasher...." Tara said, jokingly - looking back at the red-head.

"Oh...I see how it is...that's all I'm good for, eh? Your own personal pot, pan, and plate cleaner..."

"That's not all y-you're good for..." Tara said, blushing.

Willow felt a tingly sensation rush through her body...

"Ok...dishes done!" she said, placing the last one on the cupboard shelf. "Walk now?"

"Definitely."

Willow gallantly bowed and motioned for Tara to go through the door before her.

The action caught Tara somewhat unawares...

"Um...t-thank you." She said, passing through the doorway.

The sunlight breaking through the trees was a stark contrast to the veil of darkness that Willow had made her entrance into the night before...

"Wow...this place is really beautiful! The air...it smells so sweet..."

"That's the honey-suckle..."

Willow took in a deep breath....lavishing the succulent odor.

Tara couldn't help but stare at the vision before her... the way the sunlight bounced off her fiery locks...

Goddess...she is so beautiful...

Willow felt her watching...

...she's looking at me that way again...I can feel her...she feels so warm...safe...good...

Tara started feeling a bit awkward...remembering that Willow...this Willow...was not aware of the bond that they shared before...in the past...or was it the future? Sometimes the whole concept was so confusing...

"So...tell me about this training that I have to look forward to...what is it...I mean - I can do some magicks...but I'm really not that good at it...a-and a lot of times...bad things happen....like this one time..."

"You are powerful, Willow..." Tara interrupted. "...much more powerful than you know. We have to harness that power..."

"Me? Powerful? Really?" Willow could hardly believe it...

"Yes...very...and together - we are much more powerful..."

"About that 'together' part...tell me...about 'us'."

Tara knew that she would ask sooner or later...but she had hoped it would be later. She wasn't sure if she could bear reliving all of the love, the intimacy, the memories of their love together...knowing that they might never be as one again...

"I don't know where to s-start..."

"The beginning is a good place..."

Tara swallowed hard "...the beginning it is..."

To Be Continued....

More today! I promise!

Edited by: FIRESIGN at: 9/13/03 9:12 am

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - CHAPTER 13
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:40 am 

I love this fic! :clap :bow I just can't get enough of it. Oh :tara is gonna tell :willow about them. :applause Can't wait to hear this. It shoud be good. :flower Can't wait to :read more. Update soon, please? :pray :pray

Post subject: Re: UPDATE - CHAPTER 13
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2003 12:55 pm 
Very good! So Tara is going to reveal everything about her and Willow to Willow? Interesting to see how things will turn out...

I love the little jokes between them with the dishwashing and that not being all she's good for... hehe!

Can't wait for more!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 683 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23  Next