The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: (AU) Baby, There's Always Tomorrow [Sequel to NANLT]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:52 pm 
9. Gay Now

Title:
Baby, There’s Always Tomorrow

Author:
Holly aka Taras Shadow

Disclaimer:
All characters belong to Joss Whedon, ME, UPN with the exception of Tori, Hadley, Libby, Orlando, Mikey, Lily and Emelia and other non-Buffy characters.

Yes please, everything is welcome.

Pairings:
W/T, B/F, X/A, D/Tori

Rating:
PG-13 to NC-17

Summary:
The Rosenberg-Maclay family get settled into their new life as they andall the Scoobies are sure to face rough roads ahead. Each day will be challenging in the everyday life of Sunnydale, California and the gang will either become closer than ever, or drift apart.

Notes:
Well, let’s see where to begin... you may want to read the first story
Never A Night Like This
in order to understand some characters and relationships as well as plots and such. Now, when I started NANLT, it was September 2002, therefore I’m going to continue this story in 2003. Once I resolve things with the main plots from NANLT, I’ll catch this story up to date with 2004, just bear with me.

It will pick up!
This story is dedicated to five, yes, count em, five Kittens.

Cindipitude
SilverWingedNemesis
YMKA
Washi
and
oo de lally
...well, actually, those are just a few of many of you who have inspired me a great deal. I love you all and thank you.

One last thing...I’m still making changes and typing up the story, so updates will not be that frequent, I apologize in advance.

~Chapter One~

~Part One~

August 2003
~*~*~*~*~*~

“Do you really have to go?” Hadley sank back down in her seat, playing with her food with her fork. She looked back up at her mommy and pouted. “You said that I could come this time.”

Willow finished packing the rest of her weekend clothing. “I know baby girl, but mama wants to take you shopping this weekend, and I’ll be back before you know it.” She cupped the small cheek in front of her.

“It’s not fair.” Hadley grumbled. “Auntie Tori got to go last time.”

Sighing, Willow pulled a tiny backpack from underneath the table. “I knew you weren’t going to let me go that easy...so hurry up and get your face washed, we’ll stop at the gas station and pick up a few snacks.” She laughed as Hadley wiped her mouth and ran upstairs.

“Have you seen my white sweater?” Tori came from the basement. “I checked the laundry and nothing.”

“Did you check your drawer?” Willow asked the young adult.

“Of course I did.” Tori looked at Willow and chuckled. “That’s the first place I looked.”

“Did Dawn swipe it?” The model asked.

“I think maybe she would’ve.” Tori smiled and blushed.

“Or did you leave it there after an all night make out session?” Willow waggled her eyebrows.

“That could be it too.” Tori smirked and ran her fingers through her long brown hair. “I have to pick Dawn up in a half in hour.”

“Excited about checking out your dorm room?” Willow asked, yawning slightly.

“Definitely.” Tori nodded. “No older adults around to tell me what to do.” She grinned and threw a sock at Willow. “Kidding, it’s going to be nice having my own little place, thank you for helping get a single.”

“No problem.” The redhead smiled and watched as Hadley jumped off the last step, her hair swept back and her sunglasses on.

“Squirt’s going?” Tori asked.

“Yes, I am going.” Hadley firmly noted. “I have to say bye to my horses though.” She scooted out the door and ran out towards the barn house.

“Tara’s working late again?” The younger adult asked.

“Nah, she should be home in about twenty minutes.”

“Does she know that Hadley’s taking a weekend trip with you?” Tori raised an eyebrow.

Willow chuckled. “What are your plans for this weekend?”

Tori shrugged and tossed her hair over her shoulder. “Spending it with Dawn, Buffy and Faith.”

The large door flew open as Tara came running in, her apron half on and half off. “Sorry I’m late, did you pack? Did I pack? Oh God I can’t believe I lost track of time.” The blonde threw her apron on the floor and started to strip her blouse off as she ran upstairs.

“I thought you said she had twenty minutes?” Tori looked at her sister-in-law.

“She’s all flustered.” Willow licked her lips. “I should go and help her.”

“Right.” Tori smirked and held the redhead back. “You stay right here Mrs. Rosenberg-Maclay...she’ll be down in a minute.”

Willow huffed and zipped up her bag, plopping down into a chair. “Tara’s coming with me and Hadley to LA.”

“So you knew Hadley was going all along? I heard you saying she and Tara were staying here to shop.” Tori raised an eyebrow. “Not nice to tease.”

Tara came bounding down the stairs. “I can’t find my bag.” She panicked.

“Baby, calm down. I packed this morning after you went to work.” Willow smiled and held out her hand for Tara to grab, pulling her onto her lap. “And you’re not late, you still have ten minutes to go.” She nuzzled her wife’s neck.

Tara sighed in content, feeling Willow’s arms wrap around her waist. “I thought you wanted to leave before noon.”

“And we will.” Willow chuckled.

“Even if it’s one to twelve?” Tara grinned, turning her head slightly to kiss her redhead.

“Yes, even then.”

Hadley came inside and mumbled. “Morris, the horse, left a surprise in front of his gate again.” She let out a small gag, kicking off her shoes.

“Ew Hadley, put those outside.” Tori squealed.

“Can you clean that up Tor?” Tara asked, referring to the horse’s mess in the barn.

“Yes, I’ll be the horses sitter.” Tori weakly smiled. “Only because I love you and you’re only leaving me alone because Willow has work to do.”

Hadley ran back upstairs to change her clothes. “Why me?” She groaned, closing her bedroom door.

“Well, since you’re about ready to go, I’m going to go pick up Dawn.” Tori smiled and grabbed her car keys. Willow and Tara had bought Tori a car for graduation, and Tori took very good care of it.

“Oh, Tori...we trust you.” Tara smiled, knowing Tori knew what she meant.

“I’ll be with the slayers all weekend, I won’t be alone with Dawn.” Tori shook her head and giggled. “You’d think that once I turned eighteen, things would change.”

“Love you.” Tara puckered up her lips at her sister.

“Yea yea.” The younger sister smirked. “You guys have fun this weekend, and don’t leave Hadley all alone when you’re making witch-y love.”

Willow chuckled and nuzzled Tara’s neck. “I’m sure the only alone time we’ll be getting is when Hadley’s in bed.”

Tori shrugged and waved bye.

Tara stood up and pulled Willow up with her. “So I’ll take Hadley out shopping for clothes while you’re out doing your thing.”

“Okay.” Willow smiled.

“Mommy!” Hadley came back down the stairs. “What about Brady?”

“She’s coming.” Willow grinned and allowed the dog outside. “Don’t worry sweetie.”

“Phew.” Hadley wiped her forehead. “I thought you were going to leave her here and I’d be alone while you were making witch-y love.” The little girl noticed her parents looking back at her, wide eyed. She giggled and shook her head. “I heard Auntie Tori say it. What does it mean?” She asked scrunching her face up.

Willow and Tara smiled and changed the subject quickly. “Are we ready to hit the road?”

“Yay!!” Hadley ran outside and helped Brady into the vehicle.

Willow laced her fingers with her wife’s as they grabbed their bags and locked up the door behind them.

~*~*~*~*~

Willow’s day was filled with many trips to studios and agencies. She was excited about her newest project, guest starring on a supernatural based show. The redhead couldn’t wait to get back to her wife and daughter and tell them her exciting news. Since the studio for the show was in LA, Willow didn’t have to worry about moving on location.

“First part you’ve ever accepted.” Libby smiled, pulling Willow’s hair back into a ponytail.

“Well it’s not entirely a big part.” Willow read over the offered script. “I get to play a ghost!” She wiggled in her chair excitedly.

“More than two lines?” The make-up and hair artist chuckled.

“A whole two episodes.” Willow smiled.

Libby looked at the redhead through the mirror. “You look different.” She cupped Willow’s face a bit.

Willow’s gaze left her script and looked up in the mirror at her own reflection. “I do? I still have pale skin, freckles and red hair...yup, I still look the same.”

“You’re glowing.” Libby placed her hands on the redhead’s shoulder. “You have that...glow.”

“Well, um, this morning Tara and I...we...you know.” Willow blushed a crimson red.

Libby chuckled and shrugged. “That could be it. They say sex is good for your complexion...and you and your wife have amazing complexions.”

Ducking her head, Willow giggled and sat up straight again. “And it’s not sex, we make love.”

“Same thing.” Libby waved her hands and turned Willow around to face her. “So what are your ladies up to today?” She asked, putting light eyeliner on the model’s eyes.

“Shopping.” Willow grinned. “Tara’s taking Hadley to all the great stores. Most of the time they’ll be window shopping.”

“Well that’s no fun.” The other woman smirked. “They have Willow Rosenberg the hottest model as wife and mommy, and they still want to window shop.”

“Maybe’s it’s the thrill of wanting something they can’t have.” Willow shrugged.

“But they could.” Libby stopped her actions, quirking an eyebrow.

“Tara has a credit card Libby. It’s not even used yet, I try and urge her to splurge on herself since she hasn’t yet, but she refuses. She wants to make sure we have money for when we need it.” Willow sighed. “It’s one of the many reasons why I love her, she rarely thinks about herself, she thinks about others making sure they’re happy.”

“You’ve showed me your bank statement, I’m sure you can urge her a bit further.”

“I’m not going to stay looking young and sexy forever.” Willow giggled.

“Oh please!” Libby laughed.

“And Lib...it’s Willow Rosenberg-Maclay, the hottest model.” Willow spoke in a half serious tone. “I’m a married woman now.” She flashed her wedding ring.

“That wedding was so beautiful.” Libby smiled. “I have never been to a more perfect wedding, and I’m old, so I’ve been to many.” She chuckled a bit. “And that’s where you proposed?”

“Yup.” Willow beamed. “I was so nervous.”

“I’d think so, I would be too.”

“Well no, I mean it wasn’t about the asking part, it was the whole ‘I hope she likes the ring’ part. It’s a very rare ring.”

“And very beautiful.” Libby finished Willow’s make-up and moved back to inspect her work. “You really do have a glow.”

Willow shrugged and thought about the glowing ring. They still hadn’t figured out exactly why it glows and why it only happens during their intimate times. Tara and Anya came up with the energy that they create, and Anya had another suggestion but she never finished her thought.

“Oh, company.” Libby grinned and looked over at two blondes walking down the hallway.

Hadley was holding her mama’s hand and skipping, singing a song as they reached the dressing room.

“Hey!” Willow squealed and hopped out of her chair. She hugged Hadley and Tara, squeezing them lightly. “All done your shopping already?” She looked at her watch and it was after six in the evening. “Oh.”

Tara smiled warmly and kissed her wife softly on the lips. “I love it when your hair is swept back.” She sighed, her fingers idly tracing patterns on the redhead’s arms.

“Me too!” Hadley grinned.

“We just wanted to stop by and check in before heading back to the loft.” Tara played with Willow’s long ponytail.

Willow closed her eyes and smiled. She loved having all of the small contact with her wife and daughter. “Where’s the bag loads of things you bought?” She asked, opening her eyes.

“In the limo!” Hadley bounced. “Mama bought me three new outfits for school, and a notebook with paper so I can write Lily and pens and markers and shoes...oh I got pretty shoes mommy, wanna see?”

Willow chuckled and nodded. “Sure, how much sugar did you have too?”

“Hey, I told you before love, shopping is like Christmas morning to her.” Tara smirked.

Hadley pouted. “I can’t show you now because they’re in the limo.”

Willow knelt down and hugged the little blonde. “It’s okay sweetheart, you’ll show me as soon as we get home.”

“Kay!” Hadley giggled and latched herself to Tara’s leg.

“Did you want to stay? I won’t be much longer, just one more photo shoot.” Willow smiled softly and cupped Tara’s face. “You don’t have too though, I totally understand.”

“What about the limo?” Tara asked, biting her lower lip.

Willow grinned. “You look so sexy when you do that.” She whispered, threading her fingers through blonde hair. “And the driver can wait, I mean, there’s a Starbucks right across the street that he usually goes too, and if you want, you can grab your bags and we’ll catch a cab home.” She softly spoke. “Just know that I haven’t seen you since six this morning and I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, Willow.” Tara smiled softly.

“Are we staying mama?” Hadley asked, looking up with her large blue eyes.

“Yes sweetheart, how about you and I tell the nice chauffer that we’re staying and let mommy get back to work.” Tara smiled and gave Willow one last kiss before taking their daughter’s hand and heading downstairs.

Willow sighed and turned around only to be faced with Libby. “What?” She asked when she noticed Libby’s lips smiled widely at her.

“You two are so meant for each other.” Libby laughed.

“I know this.” Willow smirked.

“You go and do your thing, I’ll make sure Tara and Hadley are comfortable when they come back up.” Libby smiled and ushered Willow towards the studio part of the building.

“Okay, and if Had is hungry, there are some Goldfish crackers in the cupboard of my dressing room, and if Tara’s thirsty, there’s bottled water in the fridge or she can make herbal tea.” Willow said walking down the hall. “Oh! And if they’re bored, they can play with whatever they find in there, my laptop or the playstation game system, or they can watch T.V. or they can make a snack or-”

“Willow!” Libby burst into laughter. “Go, now.”

“Yes ma’am.” Willow sheepishly grinned and walked her babbly self off towards the studio.

~*~*~*~*~

TBC...

~Holly~

"I've got this ache, and I thought it was for sex, but it's to tear everything to fucking pieces." Ginger - Ginger Snaps

"I am a tongue whore...you gave me tongue, what am I supposed to do...sit back and keep my mouth shut?" -Me-

"I know who you really are...you're the one who cries when you're alone." - Where Will You Go? - Evanescence

Edited by: Taras ShadowImage at: 1/1/04 9:54 pm

Post subject: Re: (AU) Baby, There's Always Tomorrow [Sequel to NANLT]
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2004 10:56 pm 
I'm first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll read and edit;)

Okay...I read it!:lol

Ahm...dude, I love you:)

Now to the update:)

Dude...it's soooooooo sweet:grin and SEQUEL IS HERE!!!!!

Yaya!!!!!!

Loved Tori, Hadley and Willow interaction;)

"“She’s all flustered.” Willow licked her lips. “I should go and help her.”"<---:lol :lol :lol

Witchy love...was just priceless...lmao:lol :lol :lol

You know what I loved....so...not going to copy/paste here the entire story....lmao...:lol

And yeah...Glowing....she so is! and I was so right! AHA!!!!;)

I'm waiting for next update :flirt :flirt :flirt

Love ya,

:peace :heart

M.

---------------------

"..I feel you, I taste you, I cannot forget, everytime it rains I get wet..." (c) Ace of Base

"I want to go back to...Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all.."(c) Evanescence

"I'm sorry..."- Me " You are NOT sorry" -Holly

Edited by: YMKA at: 1/1/04 10:51 pm

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:23 am 
Oh goody! A sequel. Fun!

And Willow's glowing... hmm... somebody's pregnant.

Cheers!

DW

"Promise me you'll never be linear." "On my trout."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:19 am 
Woohoo! ::does a happy dance:: I'm so happy that the sequel is here... NANLT is an awesome AU story ::runs away to hide in shame:: I didn't leave feedback for that b/c I wasn't registered when I read it. But Anyways, I love the first chapter and I can't wait to find out what's in store for the Rosenberg-Maclay family now...

~Tiffany

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:19 am 
hey there:wave

as an official NANLT addict, let me say that I'm VERY VERY HAPPY to see the sequel!!!:applause :pinky

it's sweet as ever, thanks for the new year gift!:D

jen

:fallen

There is such a variety of well-invented things that the earth is like the breasts of a woman: useful as well as pleasing - Nietzsche

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:38 am 
Hey!

I'm so happy to see this sequel!! :applause

I can't wait to see the new adventures in our girls life. :)

Great start!

snuggle79

This is how everyday should end and start ..and all the stuff in the middle

The greatest thing you'll learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:54 am 
i love both of your stories. the sequel is starting out to be just as excellent as the first.. i love the realtionship between Hadley and Willow and of coures Willow and Tara.. but what is the story with the rings... can't wait to :read more.

:pride

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:20 am 
Hey baby!

If you told me you were going to post this, I would've stayed up... not that I went to be early, but... well, you know what I'm saying.

I started reading, and I read the notes, and I was like "holy *uck! it's me!" :lol I so need to get more sleep.

Now, for the sequel. Muchly interesting, and I'm definitely waiting for more. I love the interactions between the characters, and the general cuddliness of them. I'm wondering if Willow's glow is more than sex and well... I want more. :grin

As usual, great stuff.

-------------------

"See? I've mastered this tact crap." Anya in Tears Of The Goddess by Lisa

The course of love doesn’t always run smooth, especially for the neurotic and accident-prone. ~ LadyB

.:Dark-bliss.net :. .:Blink.Flash.Sparkle.:. .:My blog:. .:Blood and Ink:. .:Washi's 70s Site:.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:52 am 
Hello, I'm really happy to see a sequel. I really liked the first story, and this one sounds to be just as good. Carry on with the good work!

Luv Hannah

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 6:22 am 
just wanna show my appreciation..for writing such a wonderful story.

thank you.. s0 much

for your fics.. NANLT and again thank you for writing a sequel to your wonderful story.

i finished reading NANLT and very excited in your sequel.

thank you :bow

red jassy

Cause you were made for me/Somehow I'll make you see/How happy you make me

I can't live this life/Without you by my side/I need you to survive
So stay with me/You look in my eyes and I'm screaming inside/that I'm sorry. » Evanescence

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:31 am 
NANLT rocked! It sounds like the sequel is going to be just as good! I love it. YOU ROCK!!!

Charlie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 9:31 am 
YES!

:applause :bounce :dance :party :p inky

I was wondering when this would start up and now it has! This was a wonderful start and the ending was so cute! Willow making sure that Tara and Hadley were all looked after.

Im having problems with not being able to think! I just woke up soooo....this will have to be my reply for now. But I am looking forward to updates!

Jen:flower

Tara: Willow, you are using too much magick. What do you want me to do, sit back and keep my mouth shut?

Willow: Well that'd be a good start.

Tara: (Shocked) If I didn''t love you so damn much I would!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:28 am 

You don't know how much I loved 'Never a Night Like this', it's got to be one of my favorite fics of all time and the fact that you've started a sequel as me all ecstatic and jumping for joy. :applause

I'm 100% certain that I'm going to absolutley love this fic and I'm definitely looking forward to more updates, great job on the first part by the way. :) I can't wait to read more.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"They're tiny and chubby and so sweet to touch. But soon they'll grow up to resent you so much. Now they're yelling at you and you don't know why. You cry and you cry and you cry." -Phoebe ep.123

"Jingle bitch screwed me over, go to hell jingle whore, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell, go to hell." -Phoebe ep.314

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:16 am 
:applause :applause :applause

Yeah~~sequel!!!

I am the everyday lurker here long enough to read NANLT for three times now, if I can I will just go over it again and again....I just so in love with it.

Now you grace us the sequel, then I feel the need to at least say thank you. :bigkiss

Better get running to check out the sequel now.

Emy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:18 am 

Yeah~~sequel!!!

I am the everyday lurker here long enough to read NANLT for three times now, if I can I will just go over it again and again....I just so in love with it.

Now you grace us the sequel, then I feel the need to at least say thank you. :bigkiss And Holly, you are the best.

Better get running to check out the sequel now.

Emy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 11:35 am 
Happy Happy Joy Joy!!! WAHOO for sequels. I was so happy to see more. And, what a first chapter!!! Goodness, I totally forgot how much I love that family. The are just...... well, perfect. Anyway, can't wait to read more. =)

Aaron

'TaraBaby77'

"It's about two people,
regardless of sex, who love each other and treat each other with compassion and
respect."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:11 pm 
Whoever says the second one's never as good as the first should be shot, this is great!

A great story and plot and everything in between!

Amazing!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:21 pm 
Hey Taras Shadow :wave

Oh, happy day - The sequel is up :applause

Hadley is too adorable :)

And I still suspect that Tara's ring is gonna play a part in getting them pregnant :hmm

Can't wait for more :smash

Helen

xoxo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:38 pm 
YAY!!! The Sequel...

And Willow plays in a supernatural TV-Show?? *g* Whats the name?

witch-y love was priceless...

the hole part was priceless.. I missed Hadley so much...

Insanity

"Nobody messes with my girl!"Tara, Bargaining

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:57 pm 
Ah yes, the sequel!! :)

I love this AU, I love what you've done with the characters, and of course I love W & T in this story!

Oh, and Happy 2004!! :pinky <- :rofl

Christine :kiss

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:35 pm 

Yay for the sequel!

*lil´c*

I´m an actress... I don´t pee. Amber in Augsburg

SweetAmber

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 2:41 pm 
Woohoo..sequel :bounce !! I loved it so much. Love sammi xx

"Sometimes things happen between people that you don't really expect. And sometimes the things that are important are the ones that seem the weirdest or the most wrong. And those are the ones that change your life." - Jessie Sammler (Evan Rachel Wood)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 4:32 pm 
I didn't realise how MUCH I missed this until I started reading the part!!!

It's back!! Yahtzee!!

Quote:
"She’s all flustered.” Willow licked her lips. “I should go and help her.”

LMAO!

Witchy-love? :thud

Glowy??? I SO KNEW IT!! YAY FOR ME!!!

THE SUPERNATURAL TV SHOW?? LOOL!

that is just PRICELESS!! THANKS FOR GIVING US SUCH MOMENTS!!

~Arwen

Hear That Baby? You're My Always... Willow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 5:49 pm 
:pinky :applause :bounce :pinky :applause WOOHOO!!!! I'm SO happy that our girls are back!! Holly, you rock. I'd say i'm hooked, but you know that i was already anyway.;) I can't wait for the next part!!:pinky :applause :bounce :pinky :applause

~ Jen:pride

Helen - Oh please Nikki, be serious!

Nikki - I want to make love you to all night long... is that serious enough?

** Helen and Nikki in "Bad Girls" **

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 7:16 pm 
Man you are such an amazing writer. Loving the sequel.

Post subject: (AU) Baby, There's Always Tomorrow [Sequel to NANLT]
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:15 pm 
Yay for a sequel too!! :applause :applause

I loved the first one and I'm sure I'll love the second one as well, I'm already loving the first update and I can't wait to read more, and as far as not updating as frequently...that doesn't matter, all that matters is that you are creating great stories for us kittens to read.

I love this fic so much already. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:17 pm 
Oh, joy! Sequel! :applause :clap :applause

I've missed Hadley terribly. She's the most adorable character ever. I'm glad to have her back.

The way you write Willow and Tara's relationship is still beautiful and sweet. :heart

I wonder what the ring means...:confused

I can't wait to find out though!!

-Kristyn

Post subject: hooray!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 12:15 am 
yay! this fic already kicks so much ass and theres only one chapter. good to know our favorite family(and writer mind you) and back at it :)

*patiently awaits update* :whistle

much love:kiss ,

BindingWiccan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 9:23 am 
YES im so happy this sequel is out i love the first one and i will love the second one im sure

now im thinking willow glowing is there a baby on the way perhaps if so yeah

TARA:she practicly had genuine molded plastic stamped on her ass

thank you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:28 pm 
Absolutely excellent, Holly! I'm so glad you're writing the sequel! Can't wait to read more!

Keep up the great work!

-Cin aka FIRESIGN:applause

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 366 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next