The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Short Fics By Gabbles
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:06 am 
5. Willowhand

Hey all:) While trying to kick start my brain to continue with Different Ways To Save Someone (which I'm not abandoning, btw), I wrote some little ficlets; I'm gonna continue writing 'em, too.

So, some will be 'naughtier' then others, and some will be pure fluff (who can resist pure Willow/Tara fluff, hmm?!). I'll give warnings of the ratings as it goes, though most will be PG-13ish. I'll be posting a few over the next few days, then others as I write them.

So, without further ado, here's the first one:)

Title: Turn Me On

Author: Gabbles

Rating: PG

Pairings: Willow/Tara

Disclaimers: Joss Whedon owns it…umm..ME and all those peoples. The song “Turn Me On” is by Norah Jones and belongs to her people. I own nothing, really, is the point.

Summery: Willow comes home. Cuteness and fluff.

Notes: I was going to put one of my other short fics first, but this was lighter then the others and I thought I’d put some fluff first. Not my best writing, but you get that. Also, my first, and perhaps last, attempt at songfic.

Let me know how I do:)

Turn Me On

Willow stepped through the doorway of the quaint two story house. Her business trip had ended early and she'd decided to arrive without telling her wife, knowing that Tara hated Willow being gone, and Willow wanted to surprise her. She couldn’t help but grin at the thought of seeing her love.

Tara had been put off at the thought of a two week trip away for Willow-the two had never been apart for more then a weekend. Willow hadn’t been all that keen, either, in all honesty. However, Willows company insisted on it, so away Willow had gone, leaving Tara with their three children. She’d been deliriously happy when, last night, the trip had been ended a week early due to some important person breaking their leg; she hadn't really listened to details. Willow had been told she could go home and that's all that got through to her. She'd send the so called important person some flowers as a thank you...err...as sympathy, later.

So here she was...in the doorway of their house, at eight thirty in the morning, knowing she would have missed her two eldest children already. Lilly would be on the school bus on her way to ‘big kids school’, and Shaye would've been picked up by Anya and Xander to spend the day at their house with the twins.

Slightly put off at the thought of missing her two girls, Willow couldn't help but smile at the thought that she would have Tara all to herself now. Well, once Owen went down for his nap, anyway. She grinned harder at the thought of her little boy. Tara had given him the phone when Willow had called on her nightly check in while she’d been away, only to be blasted by the deliriously happy boy yelling “Mummy!” on the top of his little lungs over and over again.

Like a flower waiting to bloom

Like a light bulb in a darkened room

I'm just sitting here waiting for you

To come on home and turn me on

Hearing the familiar Norah Jones song reach her ears from the kitchen, Willow felt a smile creep up on her once again. Tara loved Norah Jones. She'd play the CD in the morning especially, loving to feel the relaxing music after the bustle of getting Lilly and Shaye ready. She also liked to play it when she was in a rather sensual mood-but that led to other thoughts that were rather distracting.

Like the desert waiting for the rain

Like a school kid waiting for the spring

Walking down the hallway to the kitchen, Willow paused in the doorway and felt grin of absolute adoration overtake her lips.

Owen sat in his highchair, face covered in mushy food of some sort, waving his spoon around, every now and again dipping it back in his bowl, only to wave it around some more and look confused when he bought it to his mouth a second later and find there was nothing on it. He was happily watching his mother do the dishes, giggling as he played with his food.

Willow moved her eye's to the back of her wife, feeling a warm glow envelope her chest. Tara was standing at the sink, back to the doorway, bubbles all over her arms, sleeves rolled up. The sun was streaming through the window, bathing her in soft light. Her hair created a halo, its glow only beaten by the smile that radiated from her as she sang along with the CD, turning every now and then as she picked up more dishes from besides her, or put clean ones on the drying rack.

My poor heart, it's been so dark since you been gone

After all, you're the one who turns me off

You're the only one who can turn me back on

Tara was keeping her mood light by every now and again scooping up some bubbles and blowing them at the grinning thirteen month old, earning squeals of delight. Tara grinned at the mischievous toddler, admiring his reddish hair and pixy grin that was so much like Willow's.

My hi-fi's waiting for a new tune

The glass is waiting for some fresh ice cubes

Turn me on

Turn me on

Willow watched Tara as the song finished and Tara reached up a sudsy hand to the CD player on the bench to her left, turning it down. Owens highchair was angled so he could watch his mother, though he could have easily turned his head and caught Willow at the doorway. However, he was wrapped up in his mother.

"Mummy's gonna be home in one week, Owen!" Tara announced to the grinning toddler.

"Mummy; Mummy; Mummy; Mummy!" He took the liberty of repeating, waving his spoon around some more.

Tara grinned adoringly, "That's right, just one more week."

Owen scooped up another spoonful of goop, then waved his hands around again, "Mummy; Mummy; Mummy! Mummy home!" only to let go and drop the bright blue utensil behind him.

Looking confusedly around him, wandering where it disappeared to, Willow watched him turn to his right, then his left and his big blue eyes widened as he caught sight of Willow.

"MUMMY!" He squealed. Willow grinned at the toddler.

Tara turned around, "That's right, sweetie, Mu-" Tara cut herself off as she caught site of her wife in the doorway, "Willow!"

Willow's smile grew bigger, "Hey, baby!"

"You're home early!" She laughed at the stupidity of the statement, and ran forward, pulling the red head into her arms. Picking her up, she swung her wife round, both giggling like twelve year olds.

“God baby, I missed you so much!” Willow said into Tara’s neck, “It was way, way too long to be away!”

“You’re never going again!” Tara laughed out, lifting her head from her wife’s neck to show the tears gleaming in her eyes.

Willow smiled softly, about to reassure her wife that she had no plans on going anywhere for a long time, when Tara’s lips were suddenly pressed against her own in a fiery kiss that plainly said ‘I missed you’.

As Tara pulled back gently, Willow lent forward and whispered into her ear, “Don’t worry-” Her tone turned husky, “I’m here to turn you back on.”

END

"I'm known as the fat lesbian chick on Buffy. Of course, I mean you stand me next to an actress like Sarah and I look like I'll eat her. *beat* Wait, that didn't sound right. But, you know what I mean."-Amber

Edited by: gabbles at: 9/1/04 9:44 am

Post subject: short fics
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:17 am 
cute!!

------------------------

i'm hot homeboy, never get it twisted!!

Post subject: Re: short fics
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 11:09 am 

I agree! cute!

-stace

"What do i say to her? "Hey! i like you, you like me, lets go have some fun and i'll call you jollybob and we can skip into the sunset?!” -Me!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:08 pm 
Oh, I liked the fluff. And the song and the bubbles, and the turning back on...all very, very nice. Can't wait to see more!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 12:12 pm 
:heart cute :heart

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

Post subject: Feedback
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:33 pm 
LizPuRR Thanks for the feedback:)

Stace: Thankee:)

Wimpy: I'm glad you liked the fluff:) Lol-I love that song. Norah Jones' voice/songs are amazing.

lil c: Thanks:)

Thanks you guys for the feedback:)

*hugz*

~Gabs

"I'm known as the fat lesbian chick on Buffy. Of course, I mean you stand me next to an actress like Sarah and I look like I'll eat her. *beat* Wait, that didn't sound right. But, you know what I mean."-Amber

Post subject: Not Enough
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:35 pm 
Title: Not Enough

Rating: R to NC-17ish: sex and language, I guess.

Disclaimers: Joss Whedon owns it…umm..ME and all those peoples.

Summary: Passion moment.

Notes: This is my first ever attempt at an R-NC-17ish fic. Please let me know how I go! It’s pretty short, but I hope you like it. Feedback is highly loved:)

Not Enough

Slipping as fast as she could through the door, Willow felt herself pushed hard against the wood as it was slammed shut. An insistent mouth covered her own and all she could do was moan in response. Her tongue was captured and sucked on, leaving a throb low in her belly and the ache between her legs became so much more obvious and harder to ignore. The soft lips pressed hungrily against her and she gasped as they moved to suck on her pulse point. A wandering hand hiked up her skirt and pushed against her soaked silk underwear. Her breathing heavy, she threw her head back against the wood in a flurry of red hair. Willow heard her lover giggle against her neck and the vibrations sent shivers down her spine.

She was being taken. And she’d have it no other way.

The teasing hand that had been playing at the edge of her panties suddenly ripped the soaked through material; tearing it off and tossing it casually, only for it to land on the stairs banister. Willow could only moan again as two fingers pushed deep into her, all verbal abilities lost at the sudden intrusion. Lifting her hands, she tried to cradle her lovers head as it moved down to the skin exposed by the now ripped open buttons, only to have them both gripped by her lovers free hand and held above her thrashing head.

She was vulnerable; she was helpless; she was being fucked against the door of her best friend’s house and she was loving it.

A wanton moan escaped her lips as her lover simultaneously took a nipple between her lips and brushed her thumb across her clit. Her hips pushed instinctively into her lover’s hand, seeking more. She felt her wetness on her thighs, fingers filling her, a warm mouth on her breast, the hard, rough wood against her back and the restriction of her hands. She felt it building from her toes upwards; and once teeth were felt biting down gently, a scream escaped her lips as she came, spiraling downwards, and knees going weak.

Her head spun and lights flashed behind her eyes. Strong arms held her up as her shaky legs threatened to give way.

When Willow could finally focus she was greeted by two shining, clear blue eyes and her lovers face covered in her stunning, brilliant half smile. Willow grinned in response and shut her eyes, leaning her head back against the door. She felt her lover bury her face against her neck and her husky, sensual voice whisper into her ear, “I love you, Willow.”

Overwhelmed by the entire situation, Willow’s hoarse voice managed to whisper back, “I love you too, Tara.”

The words didn’t seem like enough.

END

Post subject: Re: Not Enough
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:54 pm 
Wow... a passionate moment indeed!

I love it, thank you for sharing. :D

~Holly~ :heart

“I’m falling, hard and fast and I don’t want the heavens above to catch me, if it means that you won’t catch me as I fall, then I just want to keep falling, I want so much to know that my heart is there for you...always.” Tara - Fall To Pieces

"Show me where to touch you." - Tara, It Ain't Fickle (Luciddream)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 5:33 am 
uuhhh.....:shock :shock

*clears throat* and to think, 2nite was meant to be my 'innocent' night...man did i read the wrong fic!! :blush

*claps* u captured the moment beautifully

snaps 4 u dude! :bow

-lilmiss :D

Forgive me love For loving you, Forgive my heart For needing you, Forgive my mind For wanting you … So much … Forgive me Love

Edited by: little miss 666 at: 9/4/04 4:40 am

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:06 pm 
Whoa!!! nothin beats sex up against doors...

-reds:willow

my banana dances for smut :banana

Tara in a wet shirt, Tara in a wet shirt. Tara in. A. Wet. Shirt. “Of course.”-Willow From Remember to Breath By Yellow Crayon

Now that just sucks- me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:08 pm 
:thud That was amazing. :D

*lil´c*

"I am S-E-X-Y" Amber at the FedCon

Sweet Amber ~~~ Amber Board ~~~ Danielle Benson ~~~ Danielle Benson France ~~~ Danielle Board

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 3:31 pm 
:thud :drool :thud :drool :thud :drool :thud :drool :thud Hannah.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 6:14 am 

Gaagaa..wahh...WOOH! i don't know whether to have a cold shower of skip around! YAY! that was brilliant, more updates like that would be fantazmagorical!

:D

Well done!

:pinky

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:24 am 
I thought I was going to explode men that was so HOT. I wish that I was Willow especially in this story.

More updates like that please.

DreamLover

Edited by: DreamLover at: 9/5/04 6:25 am

Post subject: Hooray!
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2004 1:21 pm 
10 Stars! I love 'em! I'm happy for short fics with happy endings... You get a dancing banana! :banana

Jessica

Post subject: Replies
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:47 am 
Thanks so much to everyone for feedback! I've been a bit nervous about putting up my little ficlets, and you've all helped so, so much!

Holly aka Taras Shadow: No problem;) and thank you for giving feedback:)

little miss 666: I ruined your innocence (for the night anyway;) )? Oopsy. Heehee *G* Thanks heaps for the feedback, I'm glad you think I got the moment down right.

WickedReds: hehe...and you'd know, eh;) *G* Thanks for the feedback, glad you liked!

littlecrazy80: oo, amazing? *blush* thank you!

willlovestara: woah....you passed out...a lot...heeehee. Go me. Thank for feedbacking!

Wired vixen: how bout skipping around while in the shower? Could be..er...interesting? "fantazmagorical!" I absolutely LOVE that word! *adds to personel dictionary* Thanks for the feedback!

DreamLover: Hunny, I thinking most of us wish we were Willow;) Heehee. Glad you liked and thanks heaps for feedbacking!

beautifultrgdy: Ooo....ten stars? *grins* Thank you! Ooo...and a banana. I'm all spoiled now. Thanks heaps!

Well, thanks again everyone!

*hugz*

~Gabs

Post subject: Lost
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 5:50 am 
Title: Lost

Rating: PG-13ish

Pairings: Willow/Taraish

Summary: Tara after Glory did the brain suck thing.

Notes: Ok, umm, I’m not sure how this worked out. It’s kinda Tara’s stream of consciousness, and jumps a little all over the place. So if you could let me know how you think it worked out would be really, really cool. Just note, it’s supposed to be jumpy. I'm really, really nervous about this little fic, so yeah...*shuts up and just posts it*

Lost

Everything’s dark and I can hear them crawling and soon they’ll be on me. They’re always getting closer; skittering, crashing, banging and creeping in the gloom, looming nearer and nearer until the terror rises up like bile in my mouth and I just know that soon they’ll be on me, crawling under my skin.

Only then they skitter away, making the awful noise they do, and all I’m aware of is the banging of my heart and the darkness that is overwhelming me and the fact that they still crawl in the back ground. Always there, never gone. And then they start again….they come crawling back, squirming and I can feel them on me, yet I can’t, because they aren’t really there and it’s just a trick of my mind. And I know that yet I just can’t make myself believe it. They always start again and I can never escape them.

I’d rather the skittering and crawling to the other thing any day. The time when it goes dead silent and even my own breathing seems to fade and then, randomly, the screaming starts.

The shrill, ear piercing screams that jump out of the silence and the shadows and scare me until I’m clutching at my own clothes for the desperate need for something to hold on to. They echo in my head and overwhelm all my senses, until it’s as if I can touch, smell, see and even taste the agonized screams that run rampant throughout. Then all goes silent and I’m struck down as I realize they are Willow’s screams. Willow’s agonized screams and I can’t do anything to help her because for some reason I can’t move and all I can do is try and cover my ears and rock and sob as I try to block them out.

Only to fail because they seem to be in my head, along with the skittering and crawling and memories that haunt me.

I’m lost in my own mind and there is nothing I can do to get out. My memories run through my head in the times the crawling fades to background noise and the screaming silences. Feelings that accompany the memories rear up and clutch at my chest and tears at the seams of my mind and pour themselves in as I forget the times when I wasn’t worthless and I was loved and wanted and safe and in Willow’s arms.

Angry words and even angrier fists and sharp booted feet and the snapping of bones and slapping of leather or metal on flesh fill my head and I forget everything of the past two years.

I’m seven years old again, hiding in my mothers cupboard as my mothers muffled, pained yells come from the lounge room; I’m a nine year old held against the wall from her neck by her thirteen year old brother; I’m a young teen being backhanded across the face and thrown against the wall by her father while he yells at her, telling her she’s worthless and bad and needs to be punished; I’m a seventeen year old expected not to grieve over her mother and who has lost the one light in her life, the one hope; I’m a girl who has been in hospital eight times for ‘tripping down the stairs’; I’m the girl who wandered the halls of school, lost and alone, a face covered in bruises, going unnoticed. I am unloved. I’m dirty. I’m dirty and unloved and bad and I’m causing the screams of that girl.

That girl...now her name is gone. I know I should know it but everything else has closed in on my head and heart and only the bad is remaining to haunt me. So I know she must be good. She must be, as I’d remember her if she wasn’t. I remember everything that’s bad but I don’t remember her and that is the only logic I can make sense of.

Suddenly the crawling has stopped again and everything becomes a deathly silence and I don’t know what to expect. I’ve forgotten what’s supposed to happen and all is too quiet and I can’t even hear the background sound of skittering. I know I’m breathing, deeply and harshly, but I can’t hear it and the silence is ringing in my ears.

The pitch black surrounds me, pressing in and suddenly the silence is shattered by the shrill sounds of someone screaming in raw agony. I feel my heart rip in two for this woman and I know I should know her and I want to help her but I can’t do either. And then I realize just how bad I am, just how worthless and dirty and wrong and I hate myself. I should know this woman, my heart is screaming with her, yet I don’t and I clutch my arms around my knees and curl into myself and rock and sob as I feel this woman’s pain.

I can feel her screams tearing through me, smell the fear, and see the vibrations of them in the air, even in the dark and shadows, can taste the bitterness of them on my tongue.

And my heart yearns to help her and my soul shatters because I can’t even remember her name. And I should. I know I should, I know I want to, and I know I need to. And she needs me to. She needs me to help her. She needs me as much as I need her and I need to remember her as her screams shatter through my head and become all I can concentrate on. She’s screaming and screaming and I’m helpless and useless and can’t help her and I’m worthless and Willow needs me and I’m failing her…

Willow. Willow. Willow. The screaming stops and the silence isn’t deafening as I can hear my own breathing and the thudding of my heart. Willow needs me and I need Willow.

Flashes of red hair; of a bright smile; of pale skin; of a sweat glistening body, beautiful in the moonlight; of her. Of willow. Images swirl around my head and as I hear the crawling start in the background, of old feelings rising up in my chest, of memories surrounding me and of an echo of a scream, I cling to the thought of Willow and the fact that I’m lost and I know she will find me.

Edited by: gabbles at: 9/26/04 4:52 am

Post subject: Update
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:35 am 
Hi there!

I thought the way you captured Tara's pain and other emotions at this time were done very well.

I was always touched at the way that, even when her mind was not whole, that she still knew Willow. Her love for her could get beyond the boundries of what Glory had done to her, closed that part of her away, but she still knew Willow and clung to her, like it was her last little thread to reality.

So yes, great job, tough subject and done very well.

More soon please!

Wimpy

Post subject: spatuala
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:29 pm 
I have to agree with Wimpy, Tough subject... I've read a lot of interpretations on what Tara was going through after Glory did what she did...And Im usually left feeling all sad and blehey But you left us with a glimmer of hope and Im compelled to suggest that you expand on that thought and incorporate it into a larger work...a whole story even. You've really drawn me in and left me wanting more, and that's what good writing's all about.

So keep it up....

xoxo

Emms

Post subject: Re: spatuala
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:21 pm 
*TACKLES* MUAH! ive missed you cutie. i love all of your fics!

yay! *kiss* see ya babe

:luv ,

Kelsey

Post subject: Re: spatuala
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 7:05 am 
uh...oh wow :shock

Dude that was amazing!!! I read it like three times in a row before i could think again lol. I love the way you've structured your sentences; they fit so well with how Tara's head is at that moment. Oh wow, such a beautiful piece of writing, i think i'll print it off and put it in my special book, that is, if i'm allowed to?...pretty please...:flirt

- Bellie :D

The shape of you

Is etched inside

My bruised and somewhat sculptured mind

Post subject: Feedback and new story:)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:12 am 
Wimpy: I was always the same, touched by how Tara, even in her madness, was comforted by Willow, and only Willow. It was what inspired this story, really. I'm glad you likes, and thanks for replying Wimps:)

MissKittys Ball O Yarn: Touch subject indeed...I was kinda terrified about putting it. It's sorta my baby, this peice, so nervous was me. I'm glad this one didn't leave you all sad and blehey. I would like to expand on it, and one day I might, but for now...I'm kinda scared to, ya know? Like if I do, I'll ruin what I acheived with this short peice. I'm glad you thought it would be good to expand on it, though...made me feel all special. lol. Thanks so much for the feedback!

Kelsey: Hey babe! Thanks so much *blushes* *hugz lots*

Bellie/little miss 666: *blushes* uh, amazing? Thanks....:) Of course you cna print it off...wow...I feel all special. I read your feedback and was grinning at the end. Thanks!

Thanks all for reading and giving feedback. As I said to Emms, this peice is sorta one of my babies, and I was pretty terrified about putting it up. SO thanks all for letting me know you liked.

*hugz*

~Gabs

PS Something much lighter below :)

Post subject: Chocolate, Canilla and Salt
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:15 am 
Title: Chocolate, Vanilla and Salt

Rating: PG-13ish

Summary: One of those tentative Season 4 moments.

Notes: This is set some point early on in the beginnings of the Willow/Tara relationship:) A bit of fluff, really. Hope you enjoy!

Chocolate, Vanilla and Salt

Willow raised a hand to knock on the door in front of her. Then she lowered it. Clearing her throat, she raised her hand again, only to lower it for the fifth time in as many minutes.

Okay, this was beginning to bug her.

All she had to do was raise her hand, knock, and then Tara would come to the door and Willow’d go in. It was as simple as that. At least, one would think it was as simple as that. But no, Willow’s hand had to keep lowering itself, of its own accord, mind you, and it was starting to get to her.

It was only Tara. Okay, it wasn’t only Tara. It was Tara who-had-been-constantly-on-her-mind-and-in-her-dreams-since-she’d-met-her Tara. No big deal; nope, no big deal what so ever.

So, damn you hand, knock!

And it did. And Willow panicked. Tara was going to come to the door! Tara, who would be looking absolutely gorgeous, would be coming to the door and Willow was looking all frumpy in the outfit she’d taken an hour to choose and in the hairstyle she’d spent forty five minutes on.

The door swung open and Willow’s one hundred miles per second mind came to a screeching halt. The vision that was Tara was standing in front of her, wearing a pair of comfy track pants and a shirt that stated, ‘Make Chocolate, Not War’. Her cute blonde hair was out, framing her face, and she looked as gorgeous as always.

Willow took in that beauty in about a split second as a ‘hey’ escaped her lips.

She then proceeded to panic as she realized Tara had been crying. Her soft, gentle blue eyes were red rimmed and she sniffled slightly even as her face broke into a shy half grin.

“W-Willow…” Tara’s soft, slightly surprised voice reached her ears. The blonde stepped aside and Willow walked into the room and turned to the other girl as she heard the door click behind her.

“Tara,” Willow’s voice was filled with concern, “Are you okay? Why’ve you been crying? Do I need to beat someone up? Because I will! I mean, I could get Buffy to beat ‘em up. ‘Cause, well, me? Not great with the whole butch thing. Plus, I’ll probably get pummeled. But, just say the word and I’ll sick Buffy onto them?!”

Willow, during her little rant, had stepped forward and let a comforting hand rest on the blonde’s forearm, concerned eyes searching those of her friends.

Tara couldn’t help the little giggle that came out at the increasing in pitch babble she found so adorable and then promptly burst into tears.

Willow let out a squeak of surprise and pulled Tara into a tight hug. She slipped her arm around her waist and the other along her shoulder blades and held the shuddering girl tightly. She smiled slightly as she felt the girl bury her face in to her neck and hold on for dear life. Her smile then faded.

She’d seen Tara upset before. She’d seen Tara sad before. She had never, ever seen Tara cry before. In fact, the times she had seen her sad or upset were so few and far between Willow could barely remember them. The girl would soon be smiling again and that made Willow happy. Tara’s smiles were just so damn distracting and infectious.

Willow pulled back slightly and Tara raised her head to apologize. Only she stopped. The green eyes staring back at her held no disgust or reproach; they were radiating warmth and concern.

Tara sniffled slightly and swallowed back another sob. Her breathing hitched as she felt Willow’s fingers stroke her face, wiping away her tears.

“Hey…” Willows soft tones stroked her into calmness, “You okay? Er…stupid question. He he…”

Tara smiled slightly and sniffled again, “S-sorry…I just h-had a r-rough afternoon. Then you were a-all nice and concerned and I got all t-teary again.”

Willow’s face scrunched up, “You cried because I was nice…?” she asked in confusion.

Tara chuckled slightly. Feeling safe and warm in Willow’s arms, she let the afternoons tension slip away, “N-no. Well, yes.” She sensed Willow’s confusion, “But just after a b-bad afternoon, h-having you all concerned set me off. It’s w-weird.” Tara ducked her head, her hair falling like a curtain over her eyes.

Willow smiled softly, and lifted a hand, tucking the soft blonde hair behind Tara’s ear, “I get it.”

When Tara looked up and into Willow’s eyes, Willow felt her breath catch. She became aware of her arm wrapped around the girl’s waist, of the girls blue eyes staring into her own, of the warm skin against her hand.

Swallowing heavily, Willow slowly stepped back. What was that about? I should not be having thoughts like that about my friend. In fact, I wasn’t even really thinking then. Just noticing stuff…see, there’s no bad in noticing about how soft Tara’s cheek is, or how beautiful she is, so…damn it.

“I’ll grab you some tissues, then you can tell me what happened…”

Tara blinked owlishly as Willow turned towards her dresser. I could have sworn she was…no…don’t be stupid, Tara. She wrapped her hands around her middle and tried to hold onto the feeling of Willows arms wrapped around her.

Willow breathed in and out deeply, pulled some tissues from the box and turned back to Tara with a smile on her face, “Right, you sit on the bed.” Tara obliged and Willow sat next to her, handing her the tissues in the process, “Now,” she inserted puppy dog eyes for good measure, “Please tell me what happened?”

Tara’s mood from Willow’s embrace dissipated. She couldn’t talk to Willow about this. Looking down, hair again falling in front of her face in her old self defense gesture, she answered, “I-It was n-nothing, Willow.”

Willow reached a hand up again and cupped Tara’s cheek, bringing her eye’s up to meet her own, “If it bothers you this badly, it obviously isn’t nothing.”

Tara smiled softly at the girls concern, loving how the gentle hand that still cupped her face felt, “I-It’s nothing major, Willow,” she took in a breath, and glanced away before looking back into green eyes, “J-Just that, my f-father called today. You know how f-family can be…”

Willow gave a short laugh, letting her hand drop from the soft cheek to hold the other girls hand, “Yeah, I know….is that it, though?” She looked deep into the blue eyes in front of her and could see the tension they held.

Tara knew the redhead could sense there was something more to what she was letting on, but didn’t really want to elaborate on the story that is her family, “Yeah, th-that’s pretty m-much it. Plus, you know, I’m all…um…e-emotional?...at the m-moment.”

Willow nodded, all serious, “Ah, yes, the dreaded hormones that prey on the females of our kind…” she grinned, letting silence settle for a second, before bursting out, “Chocolate!”

Tara jumped slightly at the outburst, then giggled, “Chocolate?”

Willow jumped up off the bed, walking over to the bag she’d dropped near the doorway, “Yup, chocolate. Fixes all tears, and is especially needed for this time of the month.”

Tara laughed again as she saw Willow pull out a half eaten, giant block of chocolate.

“What?” the redhead asked indignantly, plopping back down on the bed beside Tara.

Tara smothered her grin, “Nothing…”

Willow raised an eyebrow at her.

“Ok, n-not nothing.” She let her amused smile shine through, “It’s just…you carry giant blocks of chocolate a-around!”

Willow smiled sheepishly, “Okay…so I may have a slight chocolate addiction…but see how handy it is!? Besides…look at your shirt. ‘Make Chocolate, Not War’? It seems to me that you also have a chocolate fixation!”

Tara smiled sheepishly, “I s-saw this shirt, and h-had to have it.” She accepted the row of chocolate that Willow had offered her.

Willow nodded, “I’m with you on that…I want it!” Or I want to be that shirt…bad Willow!

Biting into the delicious chocolate, Tara closed her eyes, savoring the taste as she sucked the milky square.

Willow watched, transfixed, as Tara bit into the chocolate she’d handed her, watching as her pink tongue darted out, moistening her lips.

The redhead blushed, and looked down to the bedspread, biting into her own piece.

She looked up slightly as she heard a giggle come from the blonde, “What now?” she asked, not being able to cover the smile that came out at the soft, amused look on Tara’s face.

“I-It’s just…you were right. Chocolate soothes a-all things.” The blonde smiled harder. Willow felt her tummy flip at the site of the crooked grin. Damn it, she’s gorgeous.

“I m-mean, I knew chocolate was the b-best,” she gestured to her shirt, “But still…chocolate m-makes all things better.”

“Well, I told ya!”

Tara’s grin suddenly faded slowly. She looked down at the bedspread, then back up, “Thank you” she whispered, her eyes intense.

Willow swallowed hard, “Hey…” she said softly, “I didn’t do anything.”

“Yes, y-you did.” Tara smiled softly again, and bit back into her chocolate.

Willow felt tears prick the back of her eyes at the look on the blondes face. She reached her hand over and squeezed the blonde’s hand.

“Tara,” she began, “You’re my friend…you’re more then just that…it’s my duty to make you feel good… especially since you deserve too.”

More then a friend? No, don’t read too much into that, Maclay…but still…

The 100 watt smile that took over Tara’s face was enough to make Willow’s join.

They sat, grinning at each other, not realizing how strange they’d look if someone walked in right at that moment.

Two girls, seated close on the bed, knees touching, the redhead’s hand resting over the blonde’s, both holding chocolate in the free one, huge smiles on their faces and simply gazing at each other.

Both girls suddenly dropped their gazes, realizing how long they’d been lost in the other.

Willow cleared her throat, searching for a topic. She smiled as one came to mind, “So, I, ah, I owe you…”

Tara looked up confused.

“The other night…” Willow trailed off, a mischievous glint in her eyes, “I warned you that if you hogged the covers, I’d have to tickle you…”

Tara’s eyes went wide. Willow had stayed the other night after they’d been burnt out after a spell.

Willow continued, “And, well…you hogged. And I never tickled…”

Tara’s eyes, if possible, went even wider as Willow lunged herself at the blonde, pushing her backwards and pinning her to the bed, tickling mercilessly. Chocolate was dropped, forgotten, to the floor.

Tara couldn’t help it; she shrieked with laughter as the redheads fingers prodded up and down her ribcage, tickling her with skill.

She tried to fight back, she really, truly did. But not only was she weak from laughing too hard, she was also enjoying the closeness of the redhead’s body. Willow was straddling her legs, one hand pinning Tara’s arms above her head and the other attacking her ribcage. Oh no, Tara was definitely not complaining.

Willow grinned as the blonde writhed from her ministrations, loving the sound of Tara’s laughter, an all too rare an occurrence, sounding through out the room.

The blonde was pinned beneath her and Willow couldn’t help the naughty thoughts that entered her head. Writhing Tara pinned between my legs ….she pushed those distracting, and still slightly confusing, thoughts aside.

“Mer-” Tara tried her hardest to get the word out through her laughter, “Mer- Mercy!” she shrieked.

Willow grinned and stilled her hand, letting it rest on the girl’s waist. Both were breathing hard, grinning at each other.

Now that Willow had stopped the tickling, she realized she was almost lying on the other girl. She was still straddling the blondes thighs, one arm reached over her to hold Tara’s hands above her head, her body stretched out so that her face was hovering just inches above the blonde’s.

Tara held the intense look of the green eyes hovering above her, the feeling of warm breath washing over her lips causing her to almost do the one thing she thought would ruin her friendship with Willow. Kiss her.

Feeling the all too familiar ache that seemed to settle low in her belly whenever she was near Tara, Willow swallowed hard. The blondes lips were so close to her own, the warmth of the skin at her waist under her hand, and she found her mind becoming foggy.

Slowly, ever so slowly, Willow found her self leaning down towards Tara. What am I doing? God, what am I doing? She saw Tara’s tongue dart out to moisten her lips and almost groaned. Exactly what I’ve wanted to do since I first saw her sitting across from me in Wicca group…

Tara suddenly clued in with what was happening. Oh God, she’s going to kiss me.

And all thought process ended as soft lips touched her own and her eyelids fluttered closed.

Mouths, tentative at first, moved softly against each other, lips brushing gently; caressing almost reverently. As more confidence was gained, lips started to tug, bottom lips were sucked and a hesitant tongue traced along full lips.

And then, all shyness washed away as mouths parted and tongues collided. Tension and frustration and feelings and needs and wants from the past few weeks were all brought to surface as they were bared out to the open.

Groans were deep and throaty; Tara’s hands under Willow’s shirt, fingers digging into soft skin as the kiss intensified, raw passion fueling it. Willow’s hand slipped from Tara’s waist, up along to graze the side of a breast, only to trail down to trace patterns along the smooth skin of her belly. The other hand having released the ones she had held captive, now held her steady, resting on the bed beside the blonde beauty that she was kissing with a frenzied passion.

Backs arched, breasts touched, hands explored and tongues dueled.

Willow was immersed in everything that was Tara. The smell; the taste; the feel.

Chocolate…she tasted chocolate. And god, the unique taste that was just all Tara. Why had she held this off for so long? Vanilla…she smelt vanilla, as well as the lingering sweet smell of the sweets. She tasted the vanilla, too. Chocolate and vanilla and Tara. Salt...she tasted salt, too.

Salt?

Gently, Willow pulled back, her breathing heavy and pupils dilated. Green eyes widened as she saw tears staining Tara’s pale cheeks, and more shimmering in the girl’s eyes when they lazily opened.

“Tara…” Was that her voice? It was so hoarse and…low and all…hell, she just plain sounded turned on, “Tara…I-I’m sorry…please don’t cry?”

Willow gently wiped the tears off her cheeks.

Tara shook her head, “N-no, Willow,” her voice was low, husky, and Willow realized that the girl was just as effected by the kiss as she was. So why was she crying? “D-don’t think that…” she bit her lip; “I-I just, never thought that w-would ever happen…” she drew in a shaky breath as another tear slowly trailed down her cheek.

Willow smiled softly, her own voice just as shaky as the blondes, “Y-you mean…you wanted that?”

Tara nodded, “Oh, God, yes…”

Willow swallowed again, realizing that during their passion, she’d ended up pressed even closer to Tara. And that Tara’s hands were still on the skin of her back, and her own was resting under the girl’s shirt, just under her breast.

“Tara…” she looked into the girls blue eyes, “Tara…can I? Kiss you again?”

A slow smile took over Tara’s lips, swollen from intense kisses. She reached up a finger to trail it in a feather light touch down a freckled cheek, “Always, Willow. Y-you never have to ask.”

End

Post subject: *happy sigh*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:28 am 
That was just great. You know, I saw that this was posted this morning and thought, 'I'll wait until I get to work to read it'. Made my coffee, did the morning routine and realized I wasn't going to be able to wait. 'I'll just read it really quick'. Only, it was so sweet and tender I had to go back and read it again. 'I'll wait until I get to work to leave feedback, say how much I like it'. Put on my jacket, pulled on my shoes and now here I am on my bed saying: this was just wonderful, loved it, I have a big goofy grin on my face because of it. Thank you so much.

(...and I'm gonna be late for work. , haha)

Post subject: *more happy sighs*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:07 pm 
Ya know, I'm such a sucker for their firsts, and this was just so sweet and touching...absolutely beautiful.

Now, hopefully, no more tears for Tara. Just lots more :kiss2

Great job!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~ Tara

Post subject: Re: *more happy sighs*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:02 pm 
Wow... The imagery in this update bowled me over ! Good God, now the only thing I want in the entire world is Tara dipped in chocolate :D .

behindhereyes

Kim

"To the world, you may be one person; but to one person, you may be the world"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:54 am 
:bigwave Awww! :luv I love it! That was so cute and sweet! A lovely update. Thanks :) Hannah.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:08 am 
*sighs happily* ....wow..

I've always thought that the dynamics of Willow and Tara's relationship were unique and almost impossible to show correctly. I am honestly astounded at the intimate way in which you've managed to capture them. In short, this is a seriously amazing piece of writing.

Okay, from this point on you're officially one of my absolute favourite writers on here, there's just no one avenue of writing where you don't excell in. I love it! lol

My uh....my special book is just dying to have this be a part of it...eh eh....*nervous laugh* would you mind terribly? :flirt

*goes off to read it again..* lol

- Bell :D

The shape of you

Is etched inside

My bruised and somewhat sculptured mind

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 7:40 am 
EasierSaid: Wow...one of my fave authors on pens is all complimenty of my fic *grins*

Ok...lol, I''ll stop being all weird now. Lol, hope you were'nt toooo late....I love inspiring big goofy grins. They're the best kind! Thanks so much for the feedback, and I hope all is ok with you...my prayers and thoughts are with you XXOO

Wimpy: I'm the same-complete sucker for 'firsts' stories. Adorable. Thanks so much for the compliments, and I'm glad you enjoyed:)

behindhereyes: mm....Tara dipped in chocolate..oh god, now i really, really want that aswell. Lol....glad you enjoyed:) Thanks for the feedback!

willowlovestara: Ah, season 4 Willow and Tara....cute and sweet:) Thanks for the reply and I'm glad you enjoyed!

Bellie: hey! My favourite poet! *blushes...a lot* Wow...that was some praise. Thank you so much, and of course you can use it in your special book:) THanks so much again *still blushing*

Wow...that was alot of great feedback. Thanks heaps, everyone :)

*hugz*

~Gabs

Post subject: Re: Wow
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2004 12:36 pm 

Oh no! I missed an update AND replies! Nooooo! hehe, both were special in their own ways, so wonderfully written, can't wait for more! Sorry for not leavin fb sooner!!

Stace xXx

"Um...dont mean to ruin the sexcapades...but we need the chips out there. Xanders being a chip whore." -She's my always by spikeizmine87