The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Oh .. my .. god.
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 1:25 am 
Now, I never really curse.

I hate cursing.

This fic is fucking amazing.

It's so intense. Your writing style is so intense. It's full of feeling, as if you have breathed the breath of life into each word, sentence, paragraph. Carved some sort of hole in which feeling floods into it. Your writing style is so .. alive.

It's amazing.

Wow.

Wow.

.. Wow.

( Good job distracting everyone from the conflict, by the way. With all the WxT goodness .. nobody is thinking about the big bad. Gotta love how I kinda just blurted that out and thwarted your evil scheme. <333 )

..Ahem.. I'm woman enough to admit it ..

I cried like a little girl. It's moving. Deeply felt. Please continue soon?

-Kristi :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

Post subject: Re: Oh .. my .. god.
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 10:52 am 
This is amazing, I just read it through from the start...and it is just incredible...just brilliantly written...more soon please

Post subject: Insight
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:13 am 
I just read this whole fic....you have to update!! It was starting to get REALLY good with all the Willow & Tara smoochies!!!:applause

:eatme

----------------

"I'll hold you up and drive you all night. I'll hold you up and drive you baby, til you feel the daylight, that's right."

Drive by Melissa Ferrick

Post subject: Re: Insight
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:07 am 
Well, okay then, let me respond here. Sheesh. LOL. Rest assured, now that DF is updated, this one is next. . .

allykat, just read the whole thing, eh? Well, good, that makes me awfully happy & when Kris gets happy she tends to write more. . . see how it’s all good?

Little M, well, you’re welcome that I wrote more. . . way back when I actually wrote it. LOL. I like nervous Willow, always have, so it seemed kind of appropriate for her character to be a little nervous with the whole situation in general. Glad it worked. And, yes, currently – now that I have updated Darkness Falls – I am working on Insight.

Marilda, come now. . . would I tease you? Mwahahahaha!

Puff, LOL! Some resolution, eh? I really tried to write more, I really did. But now I am working steadily on Insight and since Amsterdam is a little um, “sketchy” after dark, I’ll be updating more frequently I hope.

Washi, hey there, I’m bad, I never respond! LOL! Glad you have been waiting patiently, all of you seem to be, which is fab-O. I’m working, I’m working. . . hopefully soon!

wilgen, LOL, truth be told, was working on the magnum opus that is Darkness Falls, but am back to this one; hoping to post soon. . . .

Jennpurr, am. . . working. . . on. . . it! Thanks.

Linda, update soonish, yes.

pipsberg, THANK. YOU. Ask around. . . I love the cliffhanger. Will update asap. Thanks for reading.

Jennpurr, killing you, eh? LOL! My evil plan is working I see, you have become one of my many sufferers – er, I mean followers! And yeah, I’m doing okay, thanks for inquiring.

BV, you are correct, you are not worthy and yet, I toil away on the update for you! I am a benevolent MOP am I not?? LOL! Modest as well.

aka MKF, er uhm. . . glad you enjoyed the update. . . hope you will keep checking in and reading as I get to posting again! And, um, yeah, sure. . . the “story” is what you all are keen on, uh-huh, suuuuuuuure. . . .

willowhanded, never curse, eh? Wow, I must rank! Cool! I mean, whenever I can corrupt someone, it is a day I consider well spent. LOL. Glad you are enjoying the story. I do try my best to capture the flavor of the show’s characters, so if you feel it, then woo-hoo. Hope you stay tuned as the rest dribbles in.

temporality, why thank you, I do try my best sometimes. LOL. More soon, yes.

LizPuRR, LOL, see! I knew it, it’s the smoochies you all are clamoring for!

Thanks all, for hanging in there!

Kris

"Frell that!"

Post subject: Re: Insight
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:27 pm 
O yeah, happy, really happy, very happy, estatic happy, couldn't get any happier, the happiest!!!!

wilgen.

Post subject: Re: Fic: Insight
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:37 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Wilgen, now, ask anyone, I am not always this rude – I mean, yes, sometimes it takes me a little while to answer feedback, but a year!? I apologize profusely! But since you were kind of just stating that you were. . . ‘happy,’ I won’t feel too bad. Anyway, thanks for reading and feedbacking, and hey, check it out: update below!

Kris
“Frell that!”

Post subject: Insight, Part Two: Act One(2D)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:42 pm 

Hey all, long, long time coming, but I hope it will be worth the wait! Thanks for reading and enjoy!

Title: Insight
Author: KrisBo5
Email address: KrisBo5@aol.com
[b]Feedback:
You can if you want.
Distribution: This is the narrative form of a spec script I had written for BVS, which is registered with the WGAw, so please don’t publish it or reproduce it in any way, shape, or form.
Spoilers: Season 6. Past “Hell’s Bells” but not up to “Entropy.” Around the middle of those, but I’m taking liberties.
Rating: This covers the story: PG-13 to NC–17. This includes sex, some mild violence, language. For this part, specifically, I would say R-Hard R.
Pairing: Willow and Tara, of course. Buffy and the others are here as well.
Disclaimer: I didn’t create these characters, Joss and crew did. I’m just borrowing them for the story I did write.
Summary: The Scoobies have gotten back together, just not “back together.” Tara’s got some kind of “power.” Buffy’s “gone missing.” And, then there are those pesky demons. . . .
Note: This is a little lighter, a little more comedic, a little less verbose. Really, a straight translation from script-to-narrative format. Without further ado, here it is. . .

Insight, Part Two: Act One(2D)

“Hey, no, don’t worry about it,” Buffy said into the receiver, a huge smile covering her face. “It’s so not a big deal. I mean, it is a big deal, but you not coming— er, well, I mean that if you don’t come— ah, what I mean is, you should stay there and don’t worry about anything. . . .”

Buffy glanced around the kitchen corner into the living room: Open, empty pizza boxes, crushed soda cans, and spilled chips cluttered the coffee table and floor.

Xander lay on his back with his legs side-by-side in the air. Dawn sat on the bottoms of his shoes, trying in vain to remain balanced, arms flailing out from her sides. “Okay. . . okay. . . I’m set. Fire when ready, Jeeves!” Xander brought an M & M in front of his face and prepared to cast it skyward towards the teen’s awaiting mouth.

Buffy leaned back against the wall, shaking her head. “We’re all good here.” She paused briefly. “You stay there, have a great time. And, Will, I’m so happy for you. For both of you.”

Willow felt tears filling her eyes as she smiled into the telephone. “Thanks, Buffy,” she whispered, “for everything.” She listened a second longer, and smiled again. “And I will. We will. Bye.” As quietly as she could, Willow replaced the receiver in its cradle and let her hand rest there; her eyes strayed to the still-lit candle, watching the flame dance and sway before her eyes.

Inhaling deeply, Tara stretched the sleep from her body, reaching a hand out to touch Willow’s back softly. “We will what?” she asked, her voice slightly hoarse.

Willow pulled her eyes away from the candle and glanced over her shoulder. Seeing Tara’s tousled hair and sleep-worn face, she smiled. Beautiful. . . . Slowly, the redhead turned and rolled over until she was on her side facing the blonde, her head resting on the pillow inches from Tara’s. “Hi,” Willow whispered, staring into the deepest blue she had ever seen.

Tara felt her stomach freefall the instant Willow spoke, a feeling that accelerated times ten as the redhead continued to look into her eyes. Oh, my. . . . “Hi yourself, Willow,” she sighed, touching the tip of her index finger to the redhead’s nose before dropping her hand to take one of Willow’s and tuck it close to her chest.

“Sorry,” Willow said, whispering.

“I’m not,” Tara replied, tugging a bit on the hand in hers. Willow smiled and followed the silent request, scooching her body closer. “Willow?” Tara hooked one ankle over the redhead’s, pulling at it softly until it was cushioned between both of her own. Tipping her head forward in a secretive manner, she echoed Willow’s breathy tone. “Why are you whispering?”

Willow’s eyebrows lifted and she felt a slight heat run up her throat. Uh. . . . “I-I. . . .” She shook her head softly. “I don’t know,” she said finally, “it just— I thought maybe. . . maybe I should?”

Tara squeezed Willow’s hand and smiled. “Why?”

Willow tucked her free arm under her head, her eyes moving from Tara’s momentarily as she tried to bring her thoughts together. Looking at the blonde, she sighed. “You were sleeping. . . .”

Tara quirked an eyebrow. “And?”

“And,” Willow continued, “. . . I guess it just seemed kinda. . . nice, and. . . and. . . .” Willow’s voice trailed off before finishing, so she just shrugged softly. Yes, folks, don’t let the idiot facade fool you— you’re lookin’ at a future Mensa here.

Tara felt her heart skip uncontrollably, struggling against itself to regain a proper beat. Oh, Willow. She raised Willow’s hand from her chest, bringing the open palm to her lips to press a gentle, warm kiss in its center.

Holy. . . whoa. . . .

Tara tucked the hand back in its rightful place over her heart and smiled into Willow’s eyes. “It is.” She mirrored the redhead’s pose by tucking her free arm under her head. “But being awake has its. . . niceness, too.”

Yeah it does!

“Is Buffy okay?”

Willow paused, her mind changing tracks abruptly. Uh, segue much? “What?”

Tara rubbed her ankle against Willow’s as she spoke. “Buffy Summers? You know, your best friend?” Tara’s eyes flicked over Willow’s head towards the phone, then back to the redhead’s again. “Is she okay?”

Willow stared into Tara’s eyes a moment more. You are so beautiful. She nodded slowly.

“That’s good,” Tara said, a soft smile crossing her lips, as she continued her soft stroking of Willow’s ankle.

Really, really good.

“Are you okay?”

Willow gazed into Tara’s eyes, momentarily stilled by the look of concern and adoration reflecting in their blue depths. A wave of emotion coursed through her then, emotion unlike anything she had felt earlier that day.

No nervousness.

Or inadequacy

Or undeservedness.

Tara made all of that— all of those feelings— just. . . disappear.

And now, now there was only Tara and her.

And with that knowledge, the knowledge that they were together again, there came a feeling that Willow had dreamed of but never again thought she would experience: completion. She was complete again, made whole by Tara, by Tara’s love and forgiveness. All of the rest of it, it all just faded away, leaving behind a calm, easy sureness. And that sureness filled her with a peace and happiness she hadn’t felt in months. Willow nodded slowly in answer.

Tara smiled again. “That’s good.”

That’s. . . really. . . good. . . . Willow flexed the hand within Tara’s grasp, opening it easily, even though it remained blanketed inside Tara’s; softly she pressed her palm against Tara’s chest, feeling the heart beneath pick up its pace.

Tara’s smile wavered as Willow’s hand shifted, and then settled flat against her chest. Willow. . . . The heat from Willow’s touch burned her skin, even through the fabric of her shirt; she swallowed hard, knowing only that she wanted the redhead’s touch to scorch every single inch of her body.

Willow stared at their hands, struck once again at how seamless they looked together. Two forms, unique and individual, but meant to be with one another. Meant to be one. Her eyes traveled up then, moving over the delicate planes of Tara’s neck until she found herself staring into deep dark blue once more.

Oh, Goddess. Tara felt her heart skip when Willow’s eyes fell upon hers, and she took a deep, shuddering breath under their intensity. As much as Willow’s touch stirred her passion, there was something in the way the redhead was looking at her now that made her blood feel like it was on fire.

Willow moistened her lips. She felt Tara’s heartbeat beneath her hand, the quick change in its beat telling her how much Tara was feeling. For her. Willow pushed herself up from the pillow onto her elbow, letting her other hand remain perfectly still on Tara’s body. Slowly she inched closer, edging her leg further between Tara’s, bending it just enough so her knee came to rest between both of the blonde’s.

Tara’s lips parted as she took a deep breath. Willow. . . . As the redhead’s leg slid between hers, feeling like smooth heat against her skin, Tara closed her eyes. She felt a slight pressure on her chest, a small push from Willow’s hand; she felt her body melting away as she slowly allowed Willow to roll her onto her back.

Willow moved ever closer, letting her body press against Tara’s, softly draping her. When Tara opened her eyes, she saw Willow gazing at her, staring deeply into her eyes. As her eyes held Tara’s, Willow slid her hand from beneath the blonde’s; slowly, softly, she moved it from over her heart to the base of Tara’s throat, at last touching the heated skin.

“Oh. . . .” Tara swallowed, keeping her eyes locked with Willow’s.

Willow’s hand was on the move again, gliding feather light over the smooth, delicate mold of Tara’s neck up to her face; once there, she gently cupped Tara’s cheek. The slightest of smiles graced her lips as the blonde leaned into her touch. . . . Goddess. . . .

“Willow,” Tara said, her voice no more than a whisper. She watched as Willow’s eyes left hers, traveling over the contours of her face, caressing her, loving her. “Willow,” she said again, drawing the redhead’s eyes back to hers. “We don’t have to.” Willow’s hand began to retrace its path as Tara spoke, moving down her throat, and even further. “If you’re still—” Willow’s hand came to a stop on Tara’s breast, silencing the blonde instantly.

Willow kept her hand completely still, allowing only her thumb to pass over the covered nipple as she watched Tara. Tara’s back arched into Willow’s touch. Willow softly shook her head, sighing audibly as Tara’s body pushed against hers.

Tara covered Willow’s hand with her own. “—nervous,” Tara finished, more as an afterthought, and completely unconvincing.

Again Willow shook her head.

The air around them was charged in the silence. They stared at each other for what seemed like an eternity, nothing but the beating of their hearts sounding between them.

Willow moved slowly then, shifting the weight of her body further on her elbow, sliding effortlessly on top of Tara. She could hear— and feel— the blonde’s sharp intake of breath as her knee pressed further between Tara’s legs, pushing the blonde’s skirt up her thighs in the process. Willow felt her own breath coming faster, just with that image alone. She stopped her advance only when she was directly above the blonde, only when her face was inches from Tara’s, only when she could look deeply into the sparkling pools of blue. Tara. . . . Willow stared, unwavering, into those depths for second-upon-second before allowing a whisper-soft smile touch her lips.

“Willow,” Tara whispered, her breath fanning over the redhead’s face so close to her own.

Willow’s eyes fell briefly to Tara’s full lips, watching mesmerized as the blonde moistened them with the very tip of her tongue. No more. . . . No. More. Waiting. Willow lifted her eyes to Tara’s once more, seeing the desire and need behind the half-closed lids. She opened her mouth slightly as she lowered her face the final few inches, pushing the tip of her tongue past her lips; as she did, Willow closed her eyes and, at last, felt— and tasted— Tara.

Tara found herself holding her breath as Willow’s mouth descended ever-so-slowly to hers; when the redhead’s lips finally met hers, it was soft and warm and moist and. . . over way too soon. Tara opened her eyes as Willow’s mouth left hers. She softly released the breath she had been holding, her brow creasing slightly. “Willow?”

Willow lay motionless, completely and utterly still, her face mere inches from Tara’s. She gazed deeply into Tara’s eyes, feeling like everything inside of her was coming undone. Her blood felt like liquid fire, burning and fierce as it coursed through her and heated every nerve. Oh, Goddess. . . . Willow’s eyes drifted away, roaming in slow adoration over the soft contours of Tara’s face.

Willow’s mind was at war with her body. She so much wanted to be soft and gentle and tender during this, their first time together after so long apart. Isn’t that how it should be? A relearning? A reintroduction? Her mind told her to go slow. To savor and experience every single touch and taste.

But her body. . . .

Willow’s body was alive. Vibrating with an intensity of desire the redhead could scarcely deny. One she didn’t want to deny. After so long, after so many wishes and regrets and fantasies, she was finally here.

She was here.

With Tara.

Tara was in her arms, under her, holding her, wanting her. . . .

Surely giving in to the desire— that pure desire that raged so forcefully within her— was not wrong? How could it be?

This was them.

Tara and her.

The blonde’s other hand moved from its resting place on her pillow up into Willow’s hair, running through the soft copper tresses before resting at her lover’s nape. “Are you okay?”

Willow swung her eyes to Tara’s, staring unblinking into their depths. Unconsciously, she squeezed her hand around Tara’s breast. . . . Tara.

Tara’s mouth opened slightly at the simultaneous pressure on her breast and the deep intensity in Willow’s gaze. She recognized it for what it was: pure, unfiltered desire. How could she forget that look? How could she ever forget? She lived to see that fire rage in her lover time and time again, and this time was no different. Tara vaguely thought that it should be, what with Willow’s nervousness before, and the mere fact that this would be like their first time.

But the truth of who they were together remained.

Tara wanted Willow more than anything. She wanted Willow to take her. To have her. The way she, herself, wanted Willow.

All fire.

All desire.

No holding back.

Just letting go.

There would be time enough for gentle and tender and sweet. For right now though. . . .

Tara swallowed. Willow. . . . “It’s okay,” she said, keeping her eyes on Willow’s, watching her closely. She saw the slightest movement, Willow’s head tilting ever-just-so. Tara licked her lips. . . . please. . . . “I-I mean. . .” she said, pausing as she swallowed. Then, the hand, which had been resting against the back of Willow’s neck, slid softly forward, tracing over skin until her fingertips brushed over the redhead’s lips. Tara made sure she held Willow’s gaze as she spoke. “I’m okay. . . .”

At Tara’s soft caress, Willow’s lips opened slightly, allowing for the tip of her tongue to edge out and make contact with the pad of the blonde’s fingertip.

“. . . if you don’t wa—”

But Tara got no further.

Willow heard Tara’s words. Well, no, not really. She heard the beginnings of the words, but as soon as Tara touched her, everything suddenly fell away.

Everything faded.

Only Tara remained.

She and Tara.

Them.

Together.

Willow opened her lips a fraction more, allowing Tara’s finger to slide easily into her mouth; as she softly closed her teeth over the skin, she watched with heightening passion as Tara’s own lips parted silently in her unfinished sentence, and her eyes were drawn to the redhead’s lips. As Willow closed her lips gently over the skin, Tara again mirrored the action, closing her mouth slowly.

Holy shi— Tara released the breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding, her heart’s increasing thunderous beat pounding in her chest. The sensation of Willow’s teeth biting almost painfully into her skin, followed suddenly by the warm, moist softness of her lips, was —shkabob.

The slightest hint of a smile edged its way to the corners of Willow’s lips. She drew back slowly, allowing Tara’s finger to slip from her mouth; without much ado, the blonde’s hand fell to lay limply over her own chest. With her eyes still holding Tara’s, Willow dipped her head and softly kissed the back of her hand.

Tara’s heart stuttered a beat, and then somersaulted uncontrollably as Willow’s lips touched her skin so gently. Without conscious thought, she became aware of tears filling her eyes, her heart and soul so full of love she felt she would burst. Oh, Willow. . . .

Tara’s unshed tears did not escape Willow’s notice, as she slowly lifted her lips away from the warm skin. Without words, she knew they were not tears of sadness or pain; they were tears of joy and happiness. This knowledge was as certain as it was unspoken, and it echoed deep within Willow.

She. Knew.

Seconds passed silently between them. Silent except for their heartbeats, which seemed to thunder around them; and their breathing, which was heavy and labored, and quickening with each passing moment.

Finally, it was Tara who spoke, unable to deny herself from being with Willow for one second longer. “Willow,” Tara whispered, lifting her hand from her chest and sliding it over the redhead’s cheek, over the pale, smooth skin till her fingers were buried in the auburn hair at the nape of Willow’s neck.

With the whispered plea of her name on Tara’s lips, Willow reached her precipice, the edge of her waiting, of her wishing, of her wanting.

Most of all, her wanting.

Willow shifted forward again, lowering her mouth to Tara’s. Her lips met the blonde’s with a softness belying her want and desire, the pressure only increasing as she felt Tara’s hand at the back of her neck squeeze gently. Willow opened her mouth to Tara, the action silently urging the blonde to do the same.

Oh. . . . Tara wasn’t exactly unprepared for the request but she found herself taken aback by how much she truly wanted to answer. Her mouth opened slightly, and it was answer enough.

Willow’s tongue pushed forward past her teeth, not forcing its way inside, just simply asking for Tara to allow their kiss to deepen.

Again, Tara answered. Her tongue sought out its partner, slick and warm and soft, sliding over Willow’s in a slow dance of reintroduction. Her hand, still resting on the nape of Willow’s neck, slid upwards, tangling in the deep red, cushioning the softness while gently pulling her lover’s lips more tightly to hers. . . . my.

Willow felt the pressure on the back of her head, and though she allowed herself to be held more tightly, she kept herself under taut, inflexible reigns. She didn’t want to give everything to Tara. . . at least, not yet. She tantalized and teased, letting her lips and tongue explore the deep recesses of her lover’s mouth, teasing with a deliberate thoroughness that promised much more to come.

Post subject: Insight, Part Two: Act One(2D) -- Continued
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:46 pm 

Tara snaked her hand out from between their bodies, quickly sliding it around Willow’s back until the palm pressed flat against the redhead’s shoulder blade, pulling her closer. . . . Willow. Tara reveled in this feeling, this feeling of Willow taking her time, as if they had all night to explore each other with just this kiss.

And, truth be told, they did.

They had forever.

Willow rolled her body slightly, moving off of Tara effortlessly as she repositioned herself on her right side once again. When she broke the kiss at last, she heard Tara give a small, almost startled gasp; Willow opened her eyes, letting them rove over Tara’s flushed skin.

Tara opened her eyes then, taken aback by the sudden loss of Willow’s lips; her breathing was much deeper, more husky, as her eyes sought Willow’s. As she knew she would be, Tara found the redhead looking at her, the green of Willow’s eyes deep and intense, the irises dilated with desire, with wanton craving. . . . Willow.

Willow leaned towards Tara and kissed her again.

Slowly.

Willow was setting a gentle, tender pace, savoring every second, every taste, every touch. One kiss melted into another, and another, and another, each woman’s lips and tongue exploring and tasting and touching the other’s. Willow’s left hand moved, from Tara’s breast, over the fabric of her blouse and along her side until it stopped on Tara’s hip; the blonde inhaled deeply as Willow’s fingers gently squeezed the supple flesh before rolling Tara towards her so their bodies were flush up against one another again.

A low moan welled up in Tara’s throat as she let herself be drawn closer to Willow. As Willow’s hand pushed under the thin material of Tara’s shirt and found the heated skin of her back, that moan escaped, only to be caught by the mouth and lips still pressed to hers. Willow’s hand continued its journey, traveling up the length of Tara’s back and then down again, her fingernails scraping lightly over the porcelain skin.

Tara shivered as Willow’s hand explored her, as Willow’s hand touched and caressed and relearned. Tara slid her arms around Willow’s neck and held her lover more securely against her. Everything Willow stirred within her— every thought, every emotion, every. . . thing— vibrated throughout Tara’s body. It was unlike anything she had ever felt or known before. Even her memories— her memories of loving Willow, of making love with Willow— this, what was happening now between them, eclipsed anything, everything.

And it was then that Tara realized, she had always believed that she could never love Willow more than she already did; but as she held Willow, as she loved her and allowed herself to be loved in return, she discovered— quite happily and much to her surprise— that she was wrong.

Completely.

Entirely.

Unbelievably.

Wonderfully.

Wrong.

Tara opened her mouth a little more, and felt her heart soar Heavenward as Willow became just a bit more forceful in her taking; the blonde ran her fingers through Willow’s crimson tresses, letting the reddened silk slip over her skin, wanting so much to touch Willow as she herself was being touched.

Willow’s meandering hand had finally found a place to rest, moving in slow, dancing circles at the base of Tara’s spine, kneading the muscles in alternating firm yet gentle strokes.

A smoldering heat screamed from all points of contact, radiating outward in almost painful waves, setting Tara’s blood aflame. She moaned again, a sound not unlike a low growl, and when Willow slipped her fingers beneath the edge of her skirt to whisper against the rise of her buttocks, Tara felt her body turn to liquid, no longer capable of supporting itself; she rolled onto her back, taking Willow with her as she went, never allowing their kiss to break.

Willow shifted her hips as she followed Tara, bending the knee of the leg still cushioned between the blonde’s; the combined movement managed to slide Tara’s skirt high up on her thighs, as well as settling Willow’s center against the blonde’s hip. Willow could feel the moist heat of Tara’s desire against her jean-covered thigh, just as she knew the blonde could feel hers. Willow’s hand retraced its path, withdrawing from beneath the skirt as fluidly as it had entered. Then, as it had done before, it traveled upwards beneath Tara’s shirt, along Tara’s length until her fingers encountered the fabric of the blonde’s bra; Willow’s fingers trailed lightly across the edges, following a silken pathway over Tara’s side until she reached her breast. Without hesitation, Willow cupped Tara’s right breast, gently squeezing the silk-covered flesh as her thumb grazed over the nipple in slow, rhythmic circles; as the nipple stiffened beneath her ministrations, Willow felt her heart pound harder and harder. . . . Tara. . . .

As soon as Willow’s hand reached her breast, Tara arched into her, pressing her body more firmly into the redhead’s touch. It was becoming almost too much for her, every nerve ending firing off like pistons, and she twisted her face away, breaking the kiss at long last. Her chest rose and fell in deep, uneven breaths. “Willow. . . .” she rasped, her voice a hoarse, desire-laden whisper.

If Tara saying her name was meant as some sort of plea– to stop, to slow down, to do something other than what it was she was doing– it was not successful.

In fact, it had the complete opposite effect.

With Tara’s hands still buried in her hair, entwining in the scarlet as Tara caressed and massaged her scalp, Willow’s lips descended upon Tara’s now-exposed throat. Open-mouthed, Willow let her tongue edge out to taste the skin there, just below the jaw line. Her lips blazed a sensual, slow path to Tara’s ear, where she took the lobe between her teeth and nipped gently before closing her lips over it, sucking lightly.

Tara moaned, the sensation of Willow’s mouth— warm and moist and. . . tasting her— sent shivers down her spine even as heat rushed through her. Tara turned her hips towards Willow, another low growl escaping as she felt the redhead’s center press fully upon her pelvis. Tara bent her right knee and slid her foot up Willow’s calf; the simple move caused the redhead’s thigh to press harder against her center. Tara dipped her foot and closed her leg over Willow’s, alternately squeezing and releasing.

Willow released Tara’s ear in a gusted sigh, her body collapsing atop the blonde as Tara writhed beneath her; she lifted her head, pressing a kiss to Tara’s ear before she moved to her cheek, to her left eye. Willow pushed her right arm upwards, letting her full weight lay upon Tara. As her hand found its way into the golden cascade of hair haloing Tara’s face, Willow continued to lay a trail of kisses over Tara’s face— on her eyebrow, on her forehead, on her nose, on her eye once more.

Tara turned her face to meet Willow’s, their lips catching each other in another deep, moist kiss, their tongues finding one another in their own familiar, passionate dance. Tara’s hands glided over Willow till they rested against the backs of her shoulders, pulling the redhead ever closer. . . . Willow. . . please. . . .

Willow could feel the urgency in Tara’s movements, in Tara’s warm yet insistent kiss. Her left hand shifted off of Tara’s breast, moving quickly to the front clasp of her lover’s bra; Willow’s memory served her quite well, as she found she was able to unhook the garment with just two fingers. In a matter of seconds, the silken material separated beneath Willow’s hand, exposing the smooth porcelain skin valleyed between Tara’s breasts; Willow pressed her palm over Tara’s sternum briefly, feeling the fluttering beat of the blonde’s heart before letting her hand retrace its path back to Tara’s now-bare breast.

Goddess. . . Willow. . . yes. . . . Tara’s back arched, pushing her breast more firmly into Willow’s hand, the nipple stiffening to a pebble hardness as the redhead massaged the fleshy mound in slow circles, gently squeezing and releasing in turn. Tara’s right hand moved from Willow’s back down her arm, finally coming to rest on top of Willow’s hand; even though her blouse still separated their hands from touching, Tara nonetheless covered the redhead’s, encouraging Willow’s ministrations on her aroused flesh.

Willow shifted her weight onto her right elbow, and simultaneously pushed down and back on the mattress. The combined act pulled their lips apart with an audible smacking sound.

Tara’s eyes opened at the sudden movement of Willow’s body, as well as the abrupt ending to their kiss; they fell closed again as Willow’s open mouth fastened to her throat once more, just below her jaw. Tara pulled her left arm from around Willow’s back and wove her fingers in her lover’s soft hair once again, pressing Willow’s mouth more fully on her heated skin. “Will. . . .” she whispered, her voice ever more breathless with desire.

Willow’s mouth moved slowly over Tara’s skin, her tongue tasting the hot, smooth flesh with a ravenous fervor; she felt Tara’s hard swallow as she moved her lips across the ridge of the blonde’s throat, then smiled as she felt the hummingbird flutter of Tara’s pulse. Feeling the rock-hard beat, feeling the thrumming of Tara’s blood rushing beneath her lips and tongue, Willow gave into an overwhelming urge to take possession of her lover. To have her, to own her. She closed her teeth over the skin, biting down hard and firm for several seconds before closing her lips against the delicate skin and sucking a tight vacuum over the flesh.

Tara cried out as Willow’s teeth tasted her, but the biting sting was quickly replaced by the soothing press of lips and tongue; feelings of pleasure and satisfaction overwhelmed her as Willow, literally, marked her claim. . . . yours. . . Willow. . . . Tara moaned as Willow took ownership, the sensual, and completely primal, action radiating throughout her body. I. . . am. . . . “Yours,” Tara whispered.

Willow’s heart surged at Tara’s whispered declaration, and the only thing— the only thing— that the redhead could think was: it was true.

Tara. Was. Hers.

Just, as she knew, she was Tara’s.

And in knowing that, Willow felt every one of her fears and hesitations, every one of her fences and guards, simply fall away.

Tara. Was. Hers.

And Willow would have her— all of her— body, mind and soul.

And she would never, ever let her go.

Never, never again.

Willow released Tara’s throat, pressing several soft kisses over the reddening skin before she moved her attentions elsewhere. She mapped Tara’s neck with her lips, following the inevitable downwards pathway. With a last, gentle grazing of Tara’s nipple, Willow’s hand slid off of the warm purchase, withdrawing from the confines of the blonde’s shirt and settling at the V-neck. As Willow’s lips reached the hollow of Tara’s throat, her fingers nimbly maneuvered the first shirt button through the eyelet and spread open the material. For the first time, Willow noticed the necklace Tara was wearing, tiny alternating blue and green glass beads on a simple black leather string; Willow ran her fingertips along several of the beads before lowering her lips to kiss the hollow of Tara’s throat.

Tara lifted her right arm above her head, letting it fall loosely onto the pillow; her left hand remained where it was, embedded in silken scarlet. She tried to raise her head to look at Willow, but her body felt heavy, weighted down by her aching, escalating need. She writhed slowly beneath Willow’s body, trying in vain to draw her lover’s mouth over more of her.

Willow’s able fingers deftly opened one button after another, until they reached the edge of Tara’s skirt; she splayed her palm flat over the softness of Tara’s stomach, feeling the muscles tremble beneath her touch. Willow inhaled deeply and raised her lips from her lover’s skin, her eyes seeking out those of her lover.

Tara felt Willow’s pause, and though she wanted nothing more than to stay exactly as she was, she found the strength to lift her head just enough to find the deep green of Willow’s eyes. The half-closed, smoky expression in the redhead’s gaze made Tara’s breath hitch in her throat, made her whole body quiver in anticipation. She opened her mouth to speak, but was brought up short as Willow’s hand began to move across her trembling skin.

Willow kept her eyes fixed on Tara’s, rapt as she was in the pools of blue swimming before her. Her left hand drifted up from Tara’s stomach and Willow shifted her weight, pushing her body further onto her lover as her hand came to rest in the valley between Tara’s breasts. Beneath her palm, Tara’s heart beat furiously, her chest rising and falling in short, gasping pants.

Oh, Goddess. . . Willow. . . .

Willow’s eyes remained on Tara’s, as her hand glided left, beneath Tara’s opened blouse and bra; the light fabrics were carried easily over the back of Willow’s hand, falling open completely at Tara’s side.

Tara’s mouth worked silently, Willow’s ongoing, measured unveiling of her body sending her further into erotic oblivion; Tara could feel her now-bare nipple pucker and rise as the coolness of the room mingled with the heat of Willow’s breath against her skin. She blinked, her eyes closing for several seconds as she took a deep steadying breath. Willow. . . please. . . .

Willow’s head dipped then, and her lips at last touched Tara’s breast. She moved softly over the fullness, kissing, nuzzling, caressing with her lips and tongue. Willow brought her hand back to Tara’s breast, gently massaging and stroking, as she continued her sensual tasting.

“Oh. . .” Tara moaned when Willow’s lips touched her; as the redhead’s warm, open mouth closed over her nipple, Tara sighed loudly. “Goddess. . . .” Her head dropped back to the pillow as she arched her back off the bed, pushing her chest farther into Willow’s warm, wet mouth. She drew her right arm down from where it still lay across the pillow, feathering her fingertips through Willow’s hair before pressing the redhead tighter to her.

As her hand continued its own erotic stimulations on one breast, Willow’s mouth moved towards the other, kissing through the smooth valley between the two; she placed several lingering, wet, open-mouthed kisses there before continuing her journey. Willow turned the right side of her face to Tara’s chest, letting her right cheek lay across the rise of the blonde’s left breast for the briefest of seconds; then, in a feather soft sweep, she smoothed her cheek over the ample flesh, sliding the remaining garment off of Tara’s body.

A low moan was pulled from Tara’s throat as Willow took her lover’s other breast in her mouth, suckling it gently. The feeling of Willow’s mouth on one breast and her hand on the other, both working in tandem— they elicited one erotic sensation after another. Tara felt outside of herself, the reawakening of such long-dormant, sensual feelings making her body, her very soul, felt warm and fluid and. . . free.

Willow rubbed her tongue over the nipple, feeling it stiffen and rise within her mouth; she closed her teeth over the tender flesh and pulled softly, drawing the small nipple into a diamond-hard bud. Willow’s hand kneaded and rolled one breast, while her mouth worked the other into an equal state of arousal; as her hand and mouth continued above, Willow brushed her thigh over Tara’s center, back-and-forth slowly, pushing in gently with each pass she made.

Tara’s eyes flew open at the same instant her hips arched against Willow’s stroking thigh. Her hands, still buried in Willow’s hair, grasped sharply before releasing and falling limply to her sides. Tara’s eyes fluttered closed again as tiny licks of fire shimmered over her body wherever Willow touched her. Every touch and taste made Tara more taut, more on edge, more attuned to everything her lover was doing.

Willow’s left hand abandoned its haven and slid to the bed; she pushed on the mattress, forcing her body down the full length of Tara’s. She released Tara’s breast with one last open kiss, then followed the way her body led, again placing deep, wet kisses along Tara’s breastbone before continuing lower.

Tara whimpered softly as Willow’s hand and mouth deserted her breasts, and as the redhead’s thigh slipped from her heated center, Tara thought she would break apart from unfulfilled desires. But then, much to Tara’s pleasure, she found her back arching as Willow’s mouth moved over her, lower, lower, lower, until she felt the redhead’s tongue dip into her bellybutton. Tara moaned, the overwhelming sensuality of the act almost bringing her release. Tara bit her bottom lip as she tried to contain the pressure building inside; her fists clenched at her sides, grabbing desperately at the bedspread for some kind of anchor.

Willow felt Tara’s stomach muscles fluttering beneath her lips as she placed another lingering kiss there. Willow balanced against Tara’s left leg and slid her hands under Tara’s skirt; she laid her hands flat and open against Tara’s outer thighs and was aware of the slight tremble her touch evoked. After a moment’s pause, she pushed her hands downward, around to the backs of Tara’s legs, stopping just beneath her buttocks. Tara’s skirt rose bunched around her hips, baring more of her to the redhead’s questing mouth and hands. Again a tremble met Willow’s touch, and she turned her head to lay her cheek low on Tara’s stomach, her warm breath fanning over the blonde’s very center.

Tara took a deep, ragged breath as Willow’s hands began to knead the backs of her thighs. Tara’s breath shuddered as Willow’s fingertips dipped under her panties and brushed the underside of her buttocks. That wondrous, yet almost unbearable, feeling of need Willow was creating within her returned: more intense, more powerful. It felt like it had actual mass— actual substance— and it’s power washed over Tara, crashed down on her. Tara’s entire body heaved a sigh, a sound mixed of pleasure and frustration. Willow was completely and utterly in control, much to Tara’s increasing pleasure, but the tempo the redhead had set for their lovemaking was quickly becoming a frustrating impediment to the fulfillment she knew they both wanted.

Tara wanted more.

Tara needed more.

Tara lifted her arms, as heavy as they were, and reached out to Willow; Tara’s hands curled into her lover’s hair, tugging firmly. She shifted her hips, bending her right knee so it nudged Willow’s arm, a silent entreaty to the redhead to allow her legs to open.

Willow’s scalp stung as Tara’s hands pulled at her, but the twinge did nothing more than amplify the erotic tension coursing throughout her body. Willow closed her eyes, feeling Tara’s stomach quiver against her cheek yet again. Tara’s leg pushing against her arm caused Willow’s eyes to open; she understood Tara’s gesture, spoken or no, and Willow lifted her head to look at her lover. Silently she let her gaze take in the view of Tara before her: her arms reaching out to Willow, her chest rising and falling heavily, her breasts taut and aroused, her eyes closed.

A sheen of perspiration covered Tara’s heated skin, and Willow found her eyes drawn to a tiny bead that had settled in the valley between Tara’s breasts. Willow licked her lips as she watched the soft candlelight sparkle in the diamond-shaped droplet, and she swallowed hard against the very sudden, and very pronounced dryness in her mouth. As if compelled by some invisible force, Willow released Tara’s legs, pulling her hands quickly away from the softness of her lover’s thighs; still straddling Tara’s left leg, Willow lifted herself onto her hands and knees.

Tara opened her eyes as Willow’s body was all too suddenly gone from everywhere. Even though her hands remained buried in her lover’s silken tresses, the quick absence of Willow’s weight and heat pressing into her was confusing, and . . . completely undesirable. Her voice was thick and low with need as she spoke. “Will—” Tara began, only to have the word cut off unexpectedly as Willow’s mouth dropped to her sternum.

Willow’s mouth closed over the crystal-clear droplet that had tantalized her only moments before, the salty tang of the liquid an actual, physical sign of how much pleasure she could give Tara. That knowledge made Willow want to offer Tara everything she had to give, more joy and pleasure and love than Tara could ever want, but nonetheless deserved. Willow kissed Tara again and again and again, her tongue tasting her lover’s damp, salty skin in long, warm, wet strokes.

Oh, Goddess. . . . Tara lifted her head from the pillow as she tugged— almost roughly— on the hair still in her grasp. Willow let herself to be pulled away from her oasis, lifting her face and rocking forward on her hands until she met Tara’s insistent lips with her own.

Willow felt the urgency and near desperation in Tara’s kiss. It was pure fire and desire. Willow’s arms trembled as Tara’s tongue delved deep inside her mouth— plundering, marauding— meeting her own in a familiar, mutual dance; she savored Tara’s taste, the warm, velvet slickness engulfing her senses. Willow felt Tara release her hair and slide her hands to the sides of her face, cupping her cheeks firmly, yet tenderly.

Tara made a sound deep in her throat, a low growl of desire that was beyond all words. More. . . . Tara removed hands from Willow’s face and slid them under her lover’s arms and around her back. She tightened her arms around Willow, but felt the redhead resist as she tried to pull Willow into her embrace. Not willing to be denied her desire, Tara simply changed her offensive strategy and drew her hands to the bottom of Willow’s shirt; once there, she grasped at the garment and began to tug it from the waistband of her jeans. As it came free, Tara’s grasping fingers scraped sharply against Willow’s bared skin before her hands moved beneath the material, scorching over Willow’s skin as they trailed upwards the length of her back.

When Tara’s burning hands finally touched her skin, Willow’s arms almost buckled. Little by little, she lowered to her elbows, suspending her upper body from making contact with Tara’s the way she knew Tara wanted it to. The unbridled heat radiating from Tara’s body flushed against Willow’s exposed stomach, and Willow could feel the rise and fall of Tara’s breathing, could feel every ripple and shiver of Tara’s body. Willow slid forward on her arms until her hands buried themselves in Tara’s hair; she clutched fistfuls of the golden silk as she sighed deeper into the kiss.

Willow. . . Willow. . . Willow. . . . Tara’s only thought— Tara’s every thought— crystallized into that one name. And that one name became her silent mantra. Willow. . . Willow. . . Willow. . . . She slid her arms more fully around the lithe redhead, trying once again to pull her lover more firmly against her, wanting to feel all of Willow against her. But once again, she was met with a firm bodily resistance, an unspoken defiance to her desire. A sigh of frustration rose up in Tara’s throat, a small noise filled with impatience and disappointment of yet another refusal.

Willow remained poised— awkwardly as she was— over Tara, despite the efforts the blonde made to the contrary. Catching Tara’s sigh as if it were her own breath, Willow’s hands tightened reflexively. Willow’s arms went taut as she pulled hard on Tara’s hair; even though the action could not be considered yanking, it was severe enough to wrench Tara’s head backwards, abruptly breaking their kiss.

Tara squeezed her eyes tightly shut at the sharp, quick pain, but as swiftly as the pain came, it was gone; Willow’s grip loosened and Tara half-sighed, half-moaned as tingling shivers radiated in her scalp. Tara’s hands clutched at Willow’s shoulders and her fingernails dug into the soft skin. And then Willow’s mouth was on her body again; Willow tasted Tara from jaw to sternum, pressing open and wet and warm against her lover’s throat. Tara’s arms fell away weakly and landed beside her on the bed with a soft, bouncing thump.

Willow moved over Tara’s surrendered form, layering, worshiping, and molding herself to every slope and swell and valley; her hands traveled familiar roads, fingerprinting her passion into the smooth, soft, pale skin. Over Tara’s full breasts, over the planes of her fluttering stomach, Willow’s hands scorched her longing and her hunger, made them a reality with the soft press of her lips. Willow slid her hands beneath Tara’s hips, their course true and unswerving as they edged closer to the last barrier between them. Willow scooted lower on the bed, toward the bottom edge, and rose to her knees.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:49 pm 

Tara didn’t want Willow to be away from her, to not be touching her. Not for one more second. Willingly, and very readily, she lifted her hips from the bed, allowing Willow’s hands to find the metal-clasped zipper without any further delay. As Willow was able to with most things, her adept fingers unclasped the eyehook and lowered the zipper as if it were second nature. A lesson learned, a test to be taken. A soft smile reached the corners of Tara’s mouth at that thought, of her studious Willow, her learned Willow.

As Tara raised her hips, Willow lifted her eyes to Tara’s. Blue and wide, as open and deep as the ocean, they swam before Willow, their color darkening like a fast-approaching storm, smoldering just below the surface. It was not Willow’s intention to prevent the approaching storm; on the contrary, she wanted to stoke it, to feed it until it exploded and overwhelmed them both. With a breath, Willow inched her fingers inside the opened skirt and beneath the silken elastic of Tara’s panties. Willow took notice of the soft tremble of Tara’s legs as she began to slide the clothes down her legs; as each inch was revealed to her, the redhead pressed tiny, fleeting kisses over the skin, barely touch, yet all the same savoring each and every taste. Willow moved backwards on the bed until she reached its edge. She let her hands linger momentarily as they trailed over the curves of Tara’s calves, before continuing her journey downwards; stepping off of the bed onto the floor, she gently lifted one ankle, then the other, as she finally drew the garments off of Tara’s body completely.

Tara sighed as Willow now stood at the foot of the bed, looking down upon her nude body with such a mixture of desire and adoration and love that it literally made her heart ache. Oh, Willow. . . . And watching Willow— watching as Willow’s eyes traveled over every inch of her body— made Tara’s breathing more rapid, more staccato; her chest rose and fell unevenly, completely out of synch with the hummingbird flutter of her heart. The twisting wave of excitement made her stomach somersault end over end, only increasing the feelings of anticipation coursing through her. She could feel the constant, rising heat and wetness growing at her center, and Tara found herself squeezing her legs tightly together as she shifted somewhat restlessly on the bed.

Willow swallowed hard as her eyes roamed over Tara’s body. She found herself holding her breath as she traveled its entire length. . . feet to calves, knees to thighs, hips to hand on stomach, breasts to hand over heart, throat to mouth to. . . to. . . to the bluest eyes she had ever seen. Blue so deep and endless that Willow felt like she was falling, tumbling far and fast, but forever landing safe and secure in arms that had been made to hold only her.

Taking a deep breath, Willow slowly crossed her arms in front of her and grabbed onto the hem of her shirt. She watched as Tara’s eyes immediately followed her movements, the blonde’s gaze so intense and heated it felt as if Tara was actually touching her. She raised her arms slowly and pulled her shirt up the length of her body. Willow could feel the cool air of the room drift over her as more and more of her skin was uncovered. Drawing her arms straight up over her head, she gave a long tug and stripped the shirt up the rest of her torso, lastly shaking her head free. She lowered her arms to her sides, her breathing deep and slow, as she stood still before Tara.

Tara felt helpless, virtually paralyzed, as she watched Willow begin to undress before her. Every inch that was revealed only stoked the fire that raged within her. When Willow’s shirt was removed at last, Tara’s eyes gravitated to the newly revealed skin, pale and smooth; her eyes rested ever so briefly upon the black material of the Willow’s bra and the secreted flesh beneath before rising to meet the redhead’s gaze. Oh, Willow. . . .

Willow’s eyes fell to Tara’s face, watching as the blood flushed her cheeks a bright shade of red, watching as her eyes lingered over her body with a portent of what was to come. Willow’s arms remained limp at her sides, heavy and listless, her shirt dangling loosely from her fingertips. Willow was suddenly aware of the sound of her own blood as it rushing and pounding in her ears, growing stronger and louder with each and every beat of her heart. Willow opened her hand just a fraction, and her shirt slipped from her fingers and drifted to the floor.

Tara’s eyes never wavered from Willow’s, even when the redhead’s shirt fell from her hand. She held Willow’s silent gaze with her own, her chest rising deeply as she sighed. The desire and want Tara experienced as she watched Willow, it coursed through her like molten, liquid heat, seeping from her every nerve and cell. Somewhere in her mind, it seemed that her body was becoming that heat, that rolling liquid heat pulsing and raging like blood-fire, and she knew that very soon her flesh would no longer be able to contain it.

Willow lifted her hands to the front of her jeans, pausing for the briefest of moments at the waist, just above the metallic button. A deep sigh settled within her, a knowing feeling, an easing feeling, and a soft smile played over her lips. She pushed the silver button through the buttonhole, this time not pausing before she let her fingers nimbly move on to the zipper and pull it down. The quiet ‘zzzzz’ as it opened was the only noise in the small room, and it echoed like a thunderclap in Willow’s ears.

Tara’s eyes finally fell from Willow’s then, as the redhead’s hands undid her jeans. Tara felt her heart pound, loud, fast, heard her breathing, labored, rapid. Tara knew that Willow wasn’t teasing her, that the redhead wasn’t keeping away from her on purpose, but at this moment, Tara had reached her limit. She needed to touch Willow, to feel her body, to taste her breath, to hear her heartbeat, to know every secret place the redhead held within her. Tara pushed herself up, her blouse and bra hanging loosely from her shoulders, and reached a hand out; her fingers caught hold of one of the redhead’s belt loops and she closed her fingers securely around the denim. She tugged firmly and was rewarded instantly for her efforts as Willow smiled and allowed herself to be pulled forward onto the bed.

Willow’s hands had stilled again as she watched Tara suddenly sit up and reach for her. For an agonizingly slow second, Willow found herself paralyzed, unable to move, unable to take the outstretched hand. The sensation disappeared as quickly as it had come, and Willow realized that her momentary pause didn’t seem to hinder the blonde’s progress, because Tara’s fingers found their way to her, they were drawing her effortlessly. She felt herself smiling as she almost floated towards Tara and climbed onto the bed on her knees, one leg on either side of Tara’s.

Still pulling on the belt loop, Tara took hold of Willow’s opposite hip with her other hand as the redhead climbed onto the bed. The denim material of Willow’s jeans chafed against the bared skin of her legs, raising waves of goose bumps along the length of her body; the bedspread made a soft schwish, schwish as Willow’s body slid closer, closer, closer. She used her hands to guide Willow where she wanted, the redhead’s hips acting as her steering wheel.

Willow placed her hands over Tara’s, feeling the warm, smooth skin as they gently but firmly pulled her towards Tara’s eager body. With each inch she moved, Willow let her hands slide, feather light, over Tara’s arms – hands to wrists to elbows to upper arms – until they finally stopped on the blonde’s shoulders. Willow felt another soft tug against her hips and lowered herself until she sat, straddling Tara’s bare thighs. The heat from Tara’s skin permeated her jeans, and Willow pressed herself more firmly against the blonde’s legs, at once tightening her muscles, then relaxing them.

Tara’s hands gripped Willow’s hips, kneading the firm flesh again and again and again. She raised her eyes to meet Willow’s, finding, just as she expected, dark green clouded by a desire that rivaled her own. Tara’s mouth opened slightly as she took a long, deep breath; a soft smile touched the corners of her mouth as she exhaled slowly. My Willow. . . .

Willow’s eyes lowered to Tara’s mouth, watching silently as the full lips parted with her breath, then smiled a soft smile meant only for her. Unconsciously, Willow moistened her own lips, feeling that they were the last part of her that was dry. This lull, this semi-holding pattern, seemed to fuel a fire that already burned deep within Willow, and seeing the hint of a smile on Tara’s lips galvanized Willow to ‘make the next move.’ Willow shifted forward a fraction, smiling inwardly as Tara instantly mirrored her movement by lifting her face more fully towards her. Willow’s eyes moved to Tara’s as she pulled her head back from Tara’s questing mouth.

Tara froze, unsure why Willow had pulled away from her. Her hands stilled on Willow’s hips as her eyes searched the redhead’s questioningly. Tara’s brow furrowed slightly as she inched a finger from where it rested on Willow’s jeans onto the soft skin of the redhead’s waist. “Will—” Tara’s words died on her lips as she felt Willow’s hands take hold of her blouse and slide it softly from her shoulders. A new wave of gooseflesh appeared, rising on her skin as the material fell. Wordlessly she released Willow and lowered her arms to her sides, letting the redhead free her arms completely.

Willow removed the last pieces of Tara’s clothing, allowing her fingertips to brush against her lover’s skin as she did so. When, at last, she pulled the garment away, she dropped them over the side of the bed onto the floor. Her eyes held Tara’s steadily, silently reassuring the blonde that she was exactly where she wanted to be. That she was doing exactly what she wanted. Willow’s hands drifted back up Tara’s arms, feather soft in their touch. She let her fingers trace over the slope of Tara’s shoulders and up the length of her throat until she held Tara’s face in her hands.

Tara’s eyes fluttered closed as she sighed, the touch of Willow’s hands buoying her heart and soul with their warmth. She raised her own hands, laying them softly over Willow’s. There was no specific reason Tara could identify— other than her joy and her love for Willow— but Tara felt tears fill her eyes. She swallowed hard and inhaled deeply as she tried to reign in the welling emotions.

A tugging heaviness pulled at Willow’s heart as she felt, and watched, Tara’s emotions play out before her. She remembered well how truly expressive the blonde could be with her feelings. It was never really something of herself— her private self— that she shared with others, but Willow remembered. Because she’d been one of those privileged few whom Tara had chosen to take into that secret, beautiful place.

She had been there.

She had seen her joy and her sorrow, her pain and pleasure. . . .

She had seen her love.

She was seeing it now.

Slowly, Willow leaned forward, pressing her lips against Tara’s left eye in a soft kiss. She felt Tara press her hands more firmly against her face. Willow moved her lips to Tara’s other eye, allowing them to linger a bit longer against the delicate skin.

Tara’s hands slid away from Willow’s, gliding effortlessly over the length of her lover’s arms; she wrapped them around Willow, her whole body trembling with the feelings burgeoning inside. She felt Willow’s kiss leave her skin and Tara opened her eyes to look once more upon the woman before her. Tara stared into that green, into that green so deep and so dark, that she knew she was seeing the essence of eternity.

It was there before her.

She held it in her embrace.

Her Willow.

Her eternity.

Willow swallowed, and then moistened her lips as she leaned into Tara’s embrace. Tara’s face turned up to meet hers, their breath mingling in the air between them in a heady and rich mixture of passion and longing and unfulfilled desire. Her lips met Tara’s, softly covering their warm fullness with her own.

Tara’s arms slid more securely around Willow’s form, feeling her lover’s body press closer to her own. She felt each curve and angle, each slope and swell fit to hers effortlessly, as if they simply were two pieces of the same puzzle at last brought back together. They were undeniable together. She felt Willow’s hands move into her hair, felt how Willow kneaded her, before those hands, those arms, moved around her shoulders and held her in their embrace. Tara inhaled deeply, taking in oxygen that was brimming with Willow. Her lips parted, the probing tip of her tongue finding Willow’s lower lip; she tasted the moistened flesh for a brief moment before pushing over and past, into the warm recesses of Willow’s mouth.

Willow’s hands pressed against the warmth of Tara’s back, the heated, silken expanse smooth and pliant beneath her hands. Her mouth opened at the blonde’s silent request, accepting the hot, liquid thrust of Tara’s tongue against her own. She freely accepted what Tara offered, meeting her partner in a languid ballet of taste and texture. Her right hand found its way back to Tara’s hair, letting the golden-brown sift through her fingers before nesting against the nape of Tara’s neck.

The muted pressure against her neck, the simple urging to be closer to Willow, to deepen the kiss with Willow, spurred Tara into a contrary, unexpected action. She pulled her lips away, breaking their kiss with a swift movement; it was so surprising and brusque that Willow’s head fell forward with misguided momentum. Tara watched as Willow’s eyes startled open, and felt the redhead’s hand releasing her hair. Tara’s eyes moved and held Willow’s silently, holding the questions at bay with their steady, certain gaze. Through her hands on Willow’s back, Tara could feel the rapid beating of her lover’s heart. The tiniest of smiles edged to the corner of Tara’s lips as her hands began to dance over the smooth, supple expanse of Willow’s back; she caressed the contours and slopes and planes with leisurely strokes, a blind cartographer mapping the landscape through touch alone.

Willow’s eyes closed as Tara’s hands moved over her skin, as those hands touched and caressed and loved. She felt Tara’s fingers, as sure as her own had been before, move to the hook of her bra and unsnap it with a practiced sureness. A shiver ran over her skin as those feather soft fingertips simply abandoned the material where it lay and then trailed over her sides, lightly scraping at her ribs as they moved around to her front; she felt her nipples harden and rise, pressing and straining against the thin, loose, silk material of her bra. Willow’s breath came up short with the anticipation of Tara’s hands and touch on her in a more intimate, more sexual way.

Tara’s hands roved over Willow’s skin, basking in the gooseflesh rising in their wake. Her eyes dropped from Willow’s face and watched her own hands as they came to rest against the taut, flat skin of Willow’s stomach; muscles quivered beneath her touch and it gave the blonde an immense pleasure to know that she still held such sway over her lover. Willow moved back from Tara just so, the blonde understanding the implicit invitation: Tara could have easier access to any part of Willow’s body that she wanted.

Tara’s hands danced upon Willow’s skin, over her stomach and further upward; over— yet still not-quite-touching— her breasts, then moving continually upward until her fingertips traced over the edges of her lover’s collarbones. Tara let her fingers run over the edges of bone, back and forth, back and forth, the movement hypnotic in its steady, monotonous rhythm. One more pass and Tara’s fingers slid the loosened straps from Willow’s shoulders, then let the material fall and hang at the crooks of her lover’s arms. Tara’s eyes were mesmerized by Willow, mesmerized by the sight of her, by the feel of her. Tara watched as her fingers trailed slowly downward, coming together at the peak of her breastbone before continuing lower until she reached the center of the top edge of Willow’s bra. Again, as she had only moments before on Willow’s collarbones, Tara let her fingers run over the edges of the bra, back and forth, back and forth; the tips of her fingers barely grazed Willow’s skin, but gooseflesh rose. Tara smiled softly as her hands slowed and then finally stopped their ministrations; she slid her right hand over her lover’s breastbone and pressed it fully over Willow’s heart. Beneath her palm, she could feel Willow’s heart beating, its cadence strong and quick. Willowheart. . . .

Willow took in a long, deep breath, knowing that Tara could feel how her touch affected her body, could feel the increased beating of her heart, could feel the increased heat rising from her body. She swallowed hard, her mouth dry with want and need, then moistened her lips the best she could. She shifted forward ever so slightly, edging closer, moving closer; she felt the heat at her center pressing against Tara’s thighs, and she knew that there was no way that Tara could not ‘not’ feel it as well.

Tara felt it.

Tara more than felt it.

And the heat from Willow, the entire heat of Willow, made her feel dizzy and alive and completely— completely— out of control. Taking a slow, steadying breath, Tara slid her hand away from Willow’s heart, moving so it never lost contact with her skin, and came to rest where the silken strap hung loosely at Willow’s elbow. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to where her own hand had been just a second before; over Willow’s heart her kiss remained, warm and full and soft.

Willow’s left hand slid from Tara’s shoulder, her fingers softly entwining in her lover’s hair as her right arm slid more securely around her lover’s shoulders and back. She held Tara tightly against her body, encouraging the blonde in her current tactile endeavor. Willow breathed deeply, her senses filling with the smell and touch of Tara all over her. She felt Tara’s kiss move then, little by little over her skin, her lips and tongue tasting her slowly as they traveled.

Tara’s scalp tingled wherever Willow’s fingers caressed it, each touch sending a shivery wave all over her body. Willow. . . Willow. . . . She opened her mouth, letting her tongue savor the salted heat of Willow’s skin. Tara traced Willow’s body with her lips, roving over the smoothness of pale breastbone till they found Willow’s throat; the tip of her tongue dipped into the small hollow, and she smiled inwardly as she felt Willow swallow hard against her lips. As Tara’s mouth moved on, upwards the length of Willow’s throat, her hands softly made their way to the straps of Willow’s bra; despite the fact that Willow would have to stop touching her, would have to stop holding her, in order for her to discard the silken garment, Tara pulled the straps softly against Willow’s arms.

Reluctantly, Willow released her hold on Tara and let her arms fall to her sides. Tara’s fingernails scraped lightly over Willow’s skin as Tara slid the bra over Willow’s skin and slipped it effortlessly away from the redhead’s body. She felt Tara’s lips against her throat, soft and warm, continually moving and tasting her skin even as her hands moved over other areas of her body. Willow sighed deeply, the air leaving her body in a peaceful release, and she closed her eyes as a feeling of complete joy welled up inside her. She let her head fall back slowly as Tara’s kisses continued.

Tara felt Willow’s entire body sigh against her, felt the contented release sweep through her lover’s body and seep into her own. A splay of warmth coursed over her skin and raced through her blood, the intensity of the feeling heating her from the inside out. Tara’s hands moved to Willow’s sides, her thumbs softly tracing over the ridges of her lover’s ribs before gliding softly upwards till they glazed the undersides of Willow’s breasts. Tara’s lips traced over Willow’s neck, feeling the low rumble of a moan rise against her kiss as she again reached the hollow at the base of her lover’s throat; her tongue dipped into that soft place, tasting the fine salty twang of Willow’s skin before sucking softly.

Willow’s arms moved on their own volition, wrapping around Tara’s shoulders and holding her tightly; one hand moved into the fine golden hair, while the other held Tara tightly. A low moan escaped her as Tara’s mouth worked against her skin, alternating between kissing and licking and sucking. The sensations Tara was creating within her were heavenly, building one upon the other upon the other, and Willow tightened her arms around Tara, pressed her lover’s lips more firmly against her body.

Tara responded to Willow’s silent gesture, moving her hands over her lover, letting them rise over the slopes of Willow’s breasts, softly lifting them, until she held one in each palm. Another soft rumbling moan came from deep within Willow’s chest, tickling Tara’s lips as they rested on her skin. Tara continued her kiss-assault on Willow’s skin, traveling downwards in a tantalizing dance of taste and touch; her hands alternated between a very soft kneading and caressing the firm, but pliant, flesh beneath her hands. Under her touch, she felt Willow’s delicate skin pucker with goose bumps and her nipples blossom and stiffen to diamond hard buds. Oh, Willow. . . my Willow. . . . Tara’s kisses at last made their way to Willow’s left breast, and with no hesitation, she closed her lips over the soft, taut flesh; around her lips, her fingers continued their gentle massaging, each stroke pressing more of Willow into her mouth.

As Tara’s mouth took hold of her, Willow’s body arched back in desire, pressing closer and closer to her lover. She squeezed her thighs tight against Tara’s, feeling the heat and wetness at her center building at an exponential rate. Willow took in a deep, heady breath and moved her other hand from her lover’s shoulders to the back of Tara’s neck, caressing the nape with full, unhurried strokes.

Tara’s tongue swirled around Willow’s rigid nipple, and then slowly over it with the flat length, delighting in the arched response from her lover. Tara closed her teeth softly, biting and pulling at the delicate flesh, again happy with Willow’s response as her lover’s thighs tightened against her own. Tara released Willow gently, licking and kissing softly before sliding her mouth over her lover’s skin till her lips pressed against Willow’s breastbone; beneath her lips, she felt Willow’s heart beating wildly out of control. As much pleasure and joy that she wanted to give to Willow, Tara felt like she was receiving more. To feel Willow beneath her hands and on her tongue— after so much time, after so much dreaming— it was overwhelming. She wanted to devour Willow, every inch of her; she wanted her, she wanted all of her, right at this instant, and forever. “Willow,” Tara whispered, her breath fanning over her lover’s skin.

Willow opened her eyes and slowly tipped her head forward, looking upon the golden hair of her lover. She felt one final soft kiss over her heart, and then she was gazing into Tara’s eyes. Willow thought that she could swim in the pools of her eyes, drown in the deep dark blue shining back at her.

“I love you,” Tara whispered.

Willow’s stomach flip-flopped, and she swallowed hard, forcing the sudden lump from her throat. Slowly she pulled her hands from Tara’s hair, sliding them to her lover’s cheeks; her thumbs caressed the smooth skin gently, adoringly. Her eyes danced over Tara’s face before finding her lover’s eyes once more. A bare smile traced the edges of Willow’s mouth as she slowly lowered her face to Tara’s.

Tara’s breath quickened and her heart beat faster beneath Willow’s gaze. Tara slid her hands from Willow’s breasts and wrapped her arms around her lover, enfolding the redhead in her embrace. She closed her eyes briefly as Willow’s hands moved from her hair, opening them again when she felt the warmth of her lover’s hands on her face. Willow’s eyes were a deep-colored green and Tara felt like she could get lost inside them, that she could wander forever in their dark mystery. And when Willow smiled at her, Tara knew in her heart and soul that being lost in Willow would be the only way she would ever be found.

Willow paused her descent, her mouth a breath away from Tara’s. Tara moistened her lips in anticipation, the very tip of her tongue grazing Willow’s in the process. Willow closed the distance between them, pressing her mouth onto Tara’s in a soft and warm kiss. She opened her mouth over Tara’s, tasting her lover’s lips with the very tip of her tongue; it was a silent invitation that Tara had no intention of turning down, and she pushed her tongue past her own lips and touched Willow’s. Tara’s tongue was slick and warm when it met Willow’s; Willow drew Tara’s tongue into her mouth, softly sucking, softly tasting.

Tara moaned deep in her throat as Willow took her inside. Willow was warm and wet and Tara took everything that the redhead had to offer her with a joyful abandon. More, Willow. . . more. . . more. . .more. . . . She tightened her arms around Willow, pressing her hands flat against her lover’s back momentarily before she flexed them, softly digging her nails into the pliant flesh.

A shiver raced up Willow’s spine as Tara’s hands gently marked her. Willow’s left hand slid into Tara’s hair, holding her lover’s mouth passionately to her own. Gently, yet firmly, Willow pushed herself forward, forcing them off balance. Reaching her right hand out behind Tara, she caught them both as they fell back onto the bed together, their mouths still locked against one another. Still straddling the blonde, Willow relaxed and let her stomach and breasts come to rest against Tara’s.

Tara held on as Willow led them back onto the bed, and as she felt Willow’s heated body lay upon hers, another moan escaped. She broke their kiss at last, taking a deep, very needed breath, and then inhaled sharply as Willow’s mouth fastened onto her throat just below her jaw. Tara pushed her hands up Willow’s back, moving them over the dampened smooth length till they rested on her lover’s shoulder blades. Again, Tara’s nails dug into Willow’s skin, desperate to feel more.

Willow’s mouth was in motion, kissing a tormenting trail over Tara’s throat until she finally tasted the salty tang of skin at the hollow; she felt Tara swallow against her lips and tongue. Willow pulled her hands to Tara’s face and held her lover’s cheeks for a brief moment before placing them on the bed on either side of her lover. Continuing her soft kisses, Willow began to lift herself from Tara’s body, only to feel the arms around her tighten almost painfully.

Tara arched her head back as Willow kissed a burning path over her throat. She opened her mouth in silent delight when those lips were joined by the moist smoothness of her lover’s tongue. But as Tara suddenly felt Willow pulling away from her, she clasped at the redhead. “Willow,” she said, her voice husky and low. She tilted her head and her eyes searched for Willow’s. Willow raised her eyes to meet Tara’s. “Don’t. . . don’t go.”

Willow kissed Tara deeply, shifting her weight from Tara and onto her own right leg; she lifted her left leg and straightened its length, and then let it come down to rest where Tara’s met. Willow spoke no words with her movement, but Tara understood even so; Tara parted her right leg from her left, at once feeling Willow’s leg fall between her own, bringing an erotically charged sensation of denim-against-bare-skin with it. Willow was instantly aware of Tara’s heated center against her upper thigh— despite her jeans— and it spurred her actions further. She shifted again, reaching her right hand between their bodies until it met the source of Tara’s heat and desire; even though she wanted nothing more than to touch that heat, to bury herself in it, she turned her hand and pressed her palm against the crease of Tara’s thigh. With gentle insistence, she pushed against Tara and was rewarded when her lover shifted her hips and moved her left leg where Willow silently decreed. Once done, Willow moved completely between Tara’s legs. She lowered herself against the blonde, feeling the full cradle of Tara surrounding her and her lover’s wet heat stroking over her hips and stomach.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:52 pm 

As Willow’s body moved between her legs, Tara moaned with pleasure, a low, throaty sound set loose from deep within; her hips surged upwards as the wet heat from her very center burned for release. Willow’s right hand stroked over her outer thigh, sliding under and gently taking hold, gently pulling; Tara bent her left knee, then mirrored her right, pulling both legs upwards, opening herself more fully for Willow. Oh, Goddess. . . . Her hands glided down Willow’s back until they reached the barrier of clothes the redhead still wore; Tara’s hands continued unabated, her fingers pushing underneath the elastic band of Willow’s panties and over the rising slope of her lover’s buttocks. She kneaded the supple flesh and then took hold and pulled, the movement pushing Willow’s body into hers more fully. Tara broke their kiss at last. “Willow. . . .” the blonde whispered, a ragged-sounding plea.

Willow looked into Tara’s eyes and held their gaze steadily, her heartbeat picking up its tempo as she stared into the deepened blue. She felt Tara’s hands slip beneath her jeans and panties, felt them grasp then soothe, felt them pull and press her hips against her lover’s heat, against her lover’s center. Willow’s breath escaped in a long sigh and she closed her eyes as her hips moved into her lover; she lowered her forehead to Tara’s, letting it rest there as the feeling of Tara engulfed her.

Tara’s hands relaxed, then flexed, relaxed, then flexed, encouraging Willow to create a rhythm to their movements. She felt Willow’s quickened breath on her face, warm and sweet and dizzyingly intoxicating. She stilled her hands against Willow, and sighed deeply when she felt Willow’s hips push into her, following her direction on their own. Willow’s jeans rubbed over Tara’s delicate skin with each slow thrust, the coarse material creating a mixture of tantalizing yet almost painful sensations on her moist, swollen center.

Willow lifted her face from Tara’s and placed her hands besides her lover’s body; she pushed herself up until her hips were the only part of her body touching Tara’s. Tara’s hands squeezed her, pulled at her, and Willow tightened her body accordingly, rotating her pelvis and pushing her hips more deeply into her lover. Tara groaned beneath her and Willow felt her lover’s knees draw upwards, the new position leaving the blonde even more open to her. Again Willow moved deeply, given confidence by Tara’s reaction, and she was rewarded once more by the sounds of pleasure her lover produced. Tara. . . oh, Goddess. . . .

Tara felt like her body was moving away from her, like it was floating above where they lay; yet, at the same time, she felt heavy, weighted down by desire unleashed. She found herself thinking only of them together, here and now, and of the feelings that only Willow could create within her; of the feelings that only Willow could release from her. And still, Tara wanted more. She needed. . . More. . . . She pulled her hands from beneath Willow’s jeans and panties and drew them up the redhead’s back, scraping her nails deeply over the damp skin; she felt Willow’s body quiver beneath her touch and watched as her lover’s breasts bloomed with goose bumps. Tara’s hands danced around Willow’s ribs and took one taut breast in each; Willow’s nipples blossomed into diamond buds, and the soft, dark skin around them puckered and rose with excitement. Tara caressed and massaged the rounded flesh, then rubbed her thumbs over the jutting nipples; taking them between her thumb and index fingers, she softly pinched and pulled, watching as they stiffened even further under her touch.

Willow’s arms threatened to buckle as Tara’s hands reached her breasts, and when the blonde took hold of her nipples, Willow’s strength at last faltered completely and she collapsed none-to-gracefully on top of her lover. Willow’s mouth was quick to find Tara’s, finding her lover’s tongue eagerly searching for her own. Willow’s tongue pushed against Tara’s, swirled around it, tasted it, tasted everything Tara had to give.

Tara’s hands moved from Willow’s breasts and buried themselves in her hair; she grasped the reddened tresses firmly and tugged. Their mouths separated with an audible pop, and then Tara was looking into Willow’s eyes, was feeling Willow’s labored breath on her lips. “Willow,” she whispered, pushing her hips against Willow’s as she spoke. “I want you.” Her eyes searched Willow’s more intently. “I. Want. You.”

Willow licked her lips as she felt a rippling wave crest and turn in her stomach. She knew what Tara wanted. She felt Tara’s need, felt Tara’s readiness. And she knew. She knew that she was ready, too; ready to give Tara what she wanted, to give Tara what she needed. What she— herself— wanted and needed. She lifted her right hand to Tara’s face and pressed her palm against her lover’s cheek; Tara closed her eyes briefly against the tender touch. Willow lowered her open lips to Tara’s throat, tasting the salty skin before she kissed down its length. Tara’s grip on her hair lessened considerably, but didn’t abandon her completely. Again Willow’s lips fastened over Tara’s pulse-point and worshiped there, feeling her lover’s heart staccato before beating faster and faster.

Willow’s kisses and touches progressed lower, and she placed long, slow, deep kisses along the length of Tara’s breastbone. She took her right hand away from Tara’s face and returned it to the bed; she used both hands to push on the mattress and move her body down Tara’s. She felt Tara arch beneath her, heard the silent plea for the redhead to take her more fully. Without further urging, Willow took one of Tara’s breasts in her mouth, suckling it gently. She rubbed the flat of her tongue over the nipple, and felt it stiffen to a pebble-hardness; she swirled the tip of her tongue around the hardened flesh, enjoying the sensation of the surrounding skin as it crinkled with goose flesh. Willow softly closed her teeth over the delicate nub and pulled, drawing a low growl of approval from her lover. Willow moved her left hand and cupped Tara’s other breast, caressing and rubbing and massaging the mound to equal arousal; Willow traded her left hand with her mouth, delighting in the sounds Tara made with her choice. As Willow’s mouth and hand continued their devotion above, the redhead’s hips continued their rhythmic press and release against Tara’s center, the dual motions completely in synch with each other, and completely driving her lover with tormented pleasure.

Tara’s desire was mounting, and all of it seemed to be searing a path downwards through her body to at last settle between her legs. She felt how wet with need she was, the evidence trickled from her; and her need for Willow to take her, to join with her, to complete her, was almost more than she could bear. Willow, please, more. . . just. . . more. Tara writhed beneath Willow, tightening her thighs around the redhead’s, anchoring Willow against her burning center. Tara knew the moisture of her desire was spreading to Willow, was spreading to the redhead’s clothes and stomach, and it inflamed her passion more than she thought possible.

Willow felt Tara’s body tightening around her, felt it driving her down to the blonde’s most intimate place. Willow remembered this feeling, this feeling of Tara’s body honing in and how it led the redhead where it needed her to go. Willow remembered all of it, every feeling, and the rush of memories coming back was welcome and familiar and overwhelming. Willow followed Tara’s need, continuing her sensual assault on her lover’s breasts for a lingering moment more before moving her right hand from it perch and sliding it over the smooth skin of Tara’s side and over the curved slope of her hip; as it skimmed over Tara’s thigh, Willow raised her hips from Tara’s and gave her hand just enough room to slide between their bodies.

Oh, Goddess. . . . “Yes. . . . Willow, yes. . . .”

Willow felt Tara’s heat and wetness envelop her hand as it moved through the dampened, wiry curls and across the length of her lover’s center. The slick heat of Tara’s essence covered her fingers and palm as she stroked down towards the bed, then back up again to her lover’s downy mound; each slow, tempered stroke glided her fingers deeper into Tara’s swollen folds. Tara. . . .

Tara’s body began to shake beneath Willow’s touch, trembling uncontrollably with her anticipation of their inevitable joining; she felt lightheaded with the unfulfilled need within her. As Willow’s hand stroked over her once more, Tara pushed her hips upwards, pushed herself further onto Willow’s questing hand.

Willow couldn’t ignore the insistent push of Tara’s hips against her, and more importantly, she didn’t want to. As her hand stroked downward, Willow stilled very briefly, her fingertips dancing just before Tara’s entrance. Willow lifted her mouth from where it still tasted and suckled Tara’s breast until her eyes fell on her lover’s impassioned features: closed eyes, flushed cheeks, sweat dampened skin and hair, lips parted. Waiting no longer, and keeping her eyes fixed on Tara’s face, Willow eased her fingers deep inside her lover, marveling at the slick softness and wet heat that immediately surrounded her. Willow watched as Tara’s back arched off the bed as she entered the blonde; watched as Tara’s mouth opened wide in silent ecstasy.

Tara’s hips drove up tautly against the Willow’s hand, and she opened her mouth to cry out Willow’s name, but no words came.
The breath in her lungs burned, but she could not breathe. Tara felt the world fall away as Willow moved inside of her; time, itself, seemed to freeze, and the air around them fell still and silent. Willow. . . oh, God. . .

Willow stilled her hand, savoring both the feeling and the sight of Tara’s body responding to her own. She remained motionless for endless seconds, waiting silently as Tara’s body adjusted to the feel of her inside after so long. And, just as she remembered, Willow felt Tara’s body ‘come down,’ felt as Tara’s muscles relaxed and accepted her fully. Willow gently shifted her weight to her left arm, providing her right hand a small area of room to move. Willow’s thumb grazed against Tara’s clitoris, and the blonde thrust her hips off the bed, towards the probing appendage. Willow continued to watch Tara’s face as she began to move inside her lover; with soft, sure strokes, Willow pushed further into Tara, then pulled back, pushed in, pulled back. Each stroke of her fingers took her deeper inside Tara’s heat, and Willow could feel the slick wetness they were creating together seep out and cover her hand.

“Oh. . . God. . . .” Tara murmured, as she felt her body arch up once again. Her eyes snapped open and she lifted her head from the pillow until she was able to look into Willow’s eyes. When Willow pushed into her again, her lips parted in ecstasy; Tara tugged none-to-gently on Willow’s hair, still firmly clutched in her fists, and pulled the redhead towards her awaiting mouth.

Willow again used her left arm to maneuver herself forward, up Tara’s sweat-slickened body, sighing audibly as her breasts flattened against her lover’s. Careful to not lose her hand’s rhythm as she moved on top of Tara, Willow pushed her hips over Tara’s center, pressing her weight onto the back of her hand, trapping it there between them. The result gave Willow a further leverage to move more deeply inside Tara with each thrust, and because Willow’s body was now further upon her lover’s, her palm was now firmly pressed against Tara’s clit. Each thrust that drove Willow’s fingers deeper inside Tara also enabled her to massage the tiny, inflamed, delicate nub.

Tara brought Willow’s open, wet mouth against hers in a heated, passionate connection, instantly pushing her tongue past her lover’s lips and teeth, reaching for and finding Willow’s tongue with an urgent fervor matching her own. Tara’s hands secured Willow’s mouth against hers, and she moaned deep in her throat as Willow’s hand continued to work her body towards fulfillment; Tara’s hips moved against Willow, pushing up and falling back, pushing up and falling back. It was only moments before Tara felt a familiar twisting begin inside of her, hot and deep, tickling it’s way from her very center of being; it spiraled outwards, racing through her body in a soaring rush of unabated pleasure.

Willow could feel Tara’s body begin the inevitable climb towards release; wanting to speed Tara to that end, Willow increased the pace of her lovemaking, quickening the movements of her hand, faster and faster, pressing firmly and with more determination. She felt the slow tightening of muscles inside Tara around her fingers, just as she felt the slow tightening of muscles of Tara’s arms and legs and stomach. Willow pulled her mouth from Tara’s with a concerted effort, then let her head fall beside her lover’s until her left temple lay on the pillow and her open, panting mouth rested against the side of Tara’s throat; she pushed her left hand under Tara’s right shoulder and grasped to it like a lifeline. Willow felt one of Tara’s arms slide over and around her shoulders, hugging her tightly; the other hand remained firmly clutched in her hair, alternately flexing and relaxing with each thrust of Willow’s hand.

Tara held tightly to Willow as her body pulsed and throbbed towards release. Her breath was ragged and loud in the room around them, and she no longer cared that each gasp of air she took in was accompanied by a rasping moan on exhalation. Tara panted heavily as she turned her face towards Willow’s and touched her lips to her lover’s right ear. “Willow. . . Willow. . . oh, Goddess. . . yes, Willow. . . yes. . . .” Willow’s hand was relentless in its pursuit, grinding against her, pounding inside her, and Tara could do nothing more than let herself go; let herself follow wherever Willow led.

Tara’s breathy exclamations fanned against Willow’s ear, and despite their combined heat and sweat, the redhead felt goose bumps rise along her skin. Willow’s breathing was hard and fast, her continued, loving exertion making each breath sound gruff and harsh against Tara’s skin. She pushed her hips harder against her hand, the force driving her ever deeper in her penetration, and she felt Tara’s ever-tightening muscles clench more securely around her fingers.

“Willow. . . oh, God, Willow, . . . just. . . I. . . n-need. . . .”

Willow swiftly twisted her right hand, just enough to set her thumb across Tara’s clit as she pushed her fingers inwards, as deep as she possibly could. The combined effort moved Tara to the awaiting precipice, and drawing her thumb over the small, engorged flesh, Willow gave Tara that final push, right over the edge.

As Willow gave her that last, needed touch, Tara felt as if her whole body exploded from the inside-out, flying into a million separate pieces. Tara clutched Willow to her as her body jerked and shuddered, her orgasm at last bursting forth. Her body seemed to have no will of it’s own as it tightened and relaxed, tightened and relaxed in wave after wave of pleasure.

Willow felt when Tara finally— and completely— gave in. With her own body, Willow felt as Tara let everything building up inside of her just. . . let go. Willow felt Tara’s release, felt every single bit of it, as if she had experienced it herself. The sensations of Tara’s joy and gratification coursed through her body like warm, soothing water, leaving in its wake feelings of comfort and peace and completion. Willow’s heated body collapsed against Tara’s, her open mouth pressed tight against her lover’s throat as she tried to catch her breath. Despite the sensual exhaustion she felt, Willow found herself equally excited with the knowledge that she could— and did— bring Tara so much pleasure.

Several minutes passed between them before Tara tried to speak. “Will. . . .” she began, stopping to take in another breath as she tried to slow her racing heart.

Willow tried to lift her head, but quickly found that she was still too weak; just the thought of moving from this heavenly place was something that Willow didn’t even want to consider at the moment. So instead, Willow simply pressed her lips to Tara’s neck in a slow, soft kiss, breathing in deeply the scent that was distinctly all Tara.

Tara sighed, savoring the still tingling sensations of their lovemaking, savoring the feeling of Willow’s body heavy on hers, savoring the full knowledge that they were here, now, together. She drew her fingertips across Willow’s back, letting them dance lightly over the warm, moist skin; after tracing several idle circles, she pulled her other hand from its copper-hued nest and let it join its mate, running both softly up and down its length. Then, Tara turned her face to Willow’s once more, letting her lips graze ever so tenderly on her ear. “Willow,” she whispered, “my. . . beautiful Willow. . . .” She gave Willow a feather-light kiss before she continued. “. . . I love you. . . .”

Tara’s words filled Willow’s heart; so much so that she thought it would burst from joy. Using what strength she had, she pushed up on her left arm and raised her head from where it lay until her face hovered just inches above Tara’s. She stared into her lover’s eyes, seeing the open truth of Tara’s love in their blue depths.

“. . . so much,” Tara finished, her whispered breath fanning over Willow’s lips.

Willow closed her eyes, letting every wild emotion wash over her unabated. As she felt Tara’s arms tighten around her, Willow opened her eyes. Tara’s eyes searched hers, and then the tiniest of smiles touched the corners of the blonde’s lips. Willow’s mouth mirrored Tara’s, and a faint smile graced her lips just before she lowered them to softly, reverently, kiss Tara’s.

. . . so, so much. . . .

With lips tasting Tara’s, Willow’s fingers— still buried deep within her lover— gently stirred. She felt Tara’s response, as the blonde gasped in surprise; Willow caught the soft sound with her mouth and seized the moment to deepen their kiss, letting her tongue seek out its mate in a renewed dance.

Tara’s senses had been so sated and her body so spent that the sudden movement of Willow’s gentle, loving fingers was both surprising and utterly erotic; Tara could not help but gasp at the unexpected sensations. When Willow increased the depth of their kiss, Tara welcomed her, tasting the redhead as she, herself, was being tasted. She hugged Willow almost fiercely, feeling the crush of their breasts between them.

The smoldering embers of desire were swiftly fanned inside Willow, and she was powerless to stop herself from plunging into the inferno once more. With no other thought than this, Willow ended the kiss abruptly, oblivious to the noises of protest Tara made. She quickly detoured her kisses to Tara’s body, pressing and retreating down its length. No matter how enticing or distracting, Willow’s tongue only lightly tasted her lover’s breasts as she moved over Tara’s skin; her ultimate goal lay below, and Willow measured her movements to bestow upon Tara’s body the worship it deserved, yet still fulfill a want and need of her own. Her mouth hovered briefly over Tara’s belly button, and then Willow softly kissed the indentation, letting her tongue dip inside the hollow. Willow felt Tara’s stomach muscles flutter beneath her lips, and as she listened to the low, sweet sounds coming from above, she smiled against the soft skin.

Tara’s hands slid from Willow’s back as the redhead moved down her body; burying them in Willow’s dampened hair, Tara alternately flexed and relaxed her grip with each tantalizing kiss Willow blessed upon her body. Dimly Tara heard herself uttering unintelligible sounds as Willow caressed and kissed and loved her. . . . Willow. . . .

Willow pushed her body lower on Tara’s, kissing her lover’s abdomen several times before shifting her weight off of Tara just enough to lie between her thighs. She trailed her left hand over her lover’s hips and right thigh before sliding it beneath Tara’s right leg and pressed it flat just above Tara’s mound. Willow lifted her eyes to Tara’s face, her own breathing quick, but even, with anticipation.

Tara’s body trembled beneath Willow, trembled around Willow. She slowly lifted her head from the pillow and tilted it forward, catching Willow’s gaze with her own. Her heart soared as she saw the look of pure, unadulterated love staring back at her. “Willow. . . .” she whispered tremulously.

Willow curved the fingers inside Tara until she felt a small, roughened pad with her fingertips; gently but firmly, she rubbed over the patch then withdrew until her fingers almost slid out of her lover. She pressed against Tara’s abdomen with her left hand while she repeated the internal rhythm with her right. Tara’s body seized beneath her touch, muscles convulsing in time with each stroke Willow made.

Tara’s head fell back onto the pillow when Willow’s fingers hit upon the hidden part of her, that part of her that only Willow knew. That part of her only Willow had touched. Her hips pushed against her lover, questing and desiring, silent in pleas for more. Her body ached and trembled with each stroke. “Willow. . . .”

Willow slowly increased her tempo, obeying Tara’s body’s reactions by quickening her thrusts. She could feel Tara’s muscles pressing in on her fingers, contracting ever more tightly around them as they worked her lover towards another release. Willow could feel how close Tara was, could feel the shifts and changes of her breathing and of her body. She knew them for what they were, and for what they meant. She knew them as intimately as she knew herself, her own breathing, her own body. She could hear Tara’s moans above her, Tara whispering her name reverently, pleadingly. Willow shifted herself higher between Tara’s legs, her shoulders lightly forcing Tara to open her legs even wider for her. In this new position, Willow discovered an increased leverage and a sharper angle of stroking for her fingers, and they effortlessly glided ever deeper inside Tara; Willow could not stop the sounds of her own pleasure as they joined Tara’s. She pressed and curved and pushed, harder and faster, over and over and over again.

Tara wasn’t sure that she could take much more; she wanted to prolong the ecstasy she was experiencing but Willow’s mastery of and control over her body was slowly making that impossible. Willow’s every touch was driving her body forward— so far and so fast— and she marveled at how her body responded to Willow, how it matched her lover’s pace and sped towards climax.

Willow, again, felt Tara’s body honing in, drawing itself inwards, drawing itself downwards, to where they were joined together so intimately, so completely. Willow dipped her head and lowered her mouth until her lips hovered just above Tara’s center; she took a breath and then softly exhaled through her lips, sending the breath over her lover’s clit.

Oh. . . . Tara’s body betrayed her as Willow’s breath fanned against her very center. Her hips jolted abruptly, then bucked up towards her lover; her legs went taut against Willow’s shoulders, and then fell open again. . . . Goddess. . . . Another soft blow of air fanned over her heated flesh. “Willow!” Tara whispered huskily, as her body, yet again, jerked and spasmed with the glorious sensation. She clutched at the bedspread repeatedly, clenching and releasing her fists around the fabric, again and again and again.

Willow lifted her eyes to Tara’s face, but did not pause in her loving. Tara’s body responded to her in a way that encouraged her to go on, go further. Hearing her name fall from her lover’s impassioned lips compelled her to. Willow softly blew one last breath over Tara before she gently pressed her mouth over the aroused, puffy nub.

Willow!

Willow swirled her tongue around and around the swollen bundle, then completely over it with the flat of her tongue. Willow’s fingers continued their deep, penetrating thrusts, and she reveled in the feeling of Tara’s muscles contracting ever more tightly around them.

Tara’s hips rocked forward uncontrollably as Willow’s mouth fastened onto her, hot and wet and complete. Her stomach muscles rolled and tickled as they tightened and relaxed with each stroke. Her back rose from the bed as Willow’s tongue pressed completely over her. She released the bedspread and reached back, over her head to the backboard, and pressed her hand flat against it. “Oh, Goddess. . . .”

Willow kept her mouth sealed tightly to Tara, closing her lips just a bit more around the engorged flesh; her tongue alternately swirled around, then stroked over the sensitive flesh.

Willow, please. . . . Tara moaned loudly, her breathing escalating with each kiss, with each touch, Willow gave her. Tara knew she was close. The tingling in her stomach was spreading outward, to all parts of her body, from head to toe, before surging back again, to her center. Tara’s other hand moved to the back of Willow’s head, pressing her lover closer to her. “Willow. . . Willow. . . .”

Willow closed her eyes as she felt Tara’s hand press against her hair. Her lips closed just a bit more as her tongue moved over Tara’s clit in quicker, firmer strokes. Her fingers pushed and curved and pushed and withdrew, harder and faster, as Tara’s inner muscles clenched more and more tightly around her. Tara’s hard breath and pleasure-filled moans floated above them in the room, the combined sounds inciting Willow’s actions. She gripped Tara with her left hand and pressed her mouth more tightly to her lover, redoubling her efforts to bring Tara’s release.

Tara’s hand swung down from the backboard and grasped onto Willow’s left hand. Tara pressed her fingers against Willow’s, barely registering as Willow spread her fingers and allowed Tara’s to intertwine with them. Tara’s legs flexed to the bed and up, to the bed and up; her hips undulated beneath Willow’s mouth, rocking forwards and back again in rolling waves. “Willow, I—”

Willow’s fingers pushed once more inside Tara, as her teeth gently closed around and her tongue flicked across her lover’s clit.

Tara’s words ended abruptly, stopped by the sudden stiffening of her body; every muscle seemed to contract simultaneously, almost painfully tight. Her mind went blank, all thoughts blacked out by the consuming, physical sensations coursing through her. An incoherent sound escaped her lips, and then, without warning, Tara felt her body release as an intense, satisfied, shudder swept through her body, shaking her to her very soul. Her body spasmed, shaking and trembling again and again as she let herself go, as she let every piece of herself just. . . let go.

Willow felt Tara’s whole body grow taut, the graceful, flowing muscles becoming solid around her, beneath her. Tara’s hands grasped at her hair and clutched at her hand. Her inner muscles vised around her fingers. And then, as before, she felt Tara fall. Willow felt Tara’s total release, heard the unintelligible whimpers, felt her fingers bathed by a milky wetness cascading over them, warm and thick. Willow held Tara, held and buoyed her as the blonde was carried away by her climax; Willow stilled herself against Tara, inside Tara, allowing her lover to ride out the vestiges of her orgasm.

As moments passed, Tara’s trembling slowly began to subside. . . . oh, Goddess. . . . Her breathing still labored in the air around them, and her heart pounded so fast and so hard and so loud in her chest, she was sure Willow could hear it. . . . Willow. . . .

Willow waited, and when she was sure that Tara was finally back with her, that Tara was able to endure more, Willow closed her lips over Tara’s clit once again, brushing the tip of her tongue over the tiny bundle in short, gentle strokes. Tara’s reaction was instantaneous, as her body flared up from the bed once more, and her hips rocked hard against Willow’s mouth.

A surprised, sensual moan burst from Tara as Willow tasted her again, and then again. Her body arched upwards, tensing as another wave reared up uncontrollably and then she fell back as it crashed over her. Warmth flowed through her body, flowed from her body. “Willow,” she rasped, barely a whisper. Willow moved inside her again, and Tara could do nothing more than hold on to her lover, grasp at her with desperate hands. Willow’s lips and tongue and fingers worked together, pressing and curving and licking in concert, moving Tara towards further release.

Willow felt Tara’s crest, felt Tara clutch at her hair painfully as she kissed and licked and nibbled at her most delicate flesh. As Tara’s sounds of joy increased, as Tara’s body moved and tightened against her, Willow knew there was nothing more than this. This— loving Tara— was all she ever needed to know, was all she ever needed to do. And in knowing, and in doing, Willow knew she was complete.

And she was home.

Tara’s hips surged upwards, then fell back, synched with each stroke of Willow’s mouth and hand. Tara could hear herself— her labored, panting breathing; her ecstasy-laden moaning— and she knew there was no turning back, that she was too close. Heat burst inside of her, rushing through her like a wall of flame, consuming every nerve and fiber. Tara opened her mouth to cry out, but the scream was silent. Then, as before, her body shook and trembled as she came, the complete release of her passion taking her away from her mind and body.

Willow gently lifted her mouth, turning her head until she was able to rest her cheek against the inside of her lover’s thigh. Her breath was short and quick, and her heart felt like it was ready to pound its way from her chest. Willow closed her eyes and took a deep breath, sighing the air from her lungs with an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction and joy.

As Tara’s ardor receded, and she felt herself floating down, down from the heights that their lovemaking had taken her to, a thought formed in her mind. She felt Willow’s cheek pressed against her thigh, felt Willow’s warm breath fanning over her center, felt Willow inside her. The thought crystallized inside Tara then.

In that instant Tara knew, there was no one else who could touch her as deeply as Willow could.

There was no one who could love her as deeply as Willow could.

Tara thought she had always known that about the love they shared. But their separation— and their reunion now— revealed this truth to her in a way she had never known before.

There was no one else who would touch her like Willow could.

There was no one else who would love her like Willow could.

Like Willow did.

Tears slipped from the corners of Tara’s eyes and trickled into her hair. She relaxed her grip on Willow’s hair, only to softly thread her fingers through the dampened strands. As she caressed the silky-smooth tresses, a soft sob escaped.

Willow’s eyes opened as she heard Tara’s cry, and she quickly lifted her head and looked at her lover with open, worried eyes; she saw unshed tears glowing in Tara’s eyes and Willow’s body tensed as feelings of uncertainty and fear crept into her mind. Had she done something wrong? Had she hurt Tara?

With a tear-filled voice, Tara whispered, “Willow. . . .”

Willow stared, unblinking, into Tara’s eyes. And the tears Willow saw there, she knew were not the result of some hurt or pain she had caused, or by some deficiency on her part. No, as Willow stared into those watery, blue depths, she knew Tara’s tears for what they were: joy.

They were tears of love.

And that, Willow knew with every part of her soul, she did cause.

Willow swallowed the lump that had found its way to her throat and softly smiled. Very gently, Willow shifted and then withdrew her fingers from Tara. She pulled her left arm from under Tara’s thigh and set it on the bed beside her lover’s hip. Willow pushed herself onto her hands and moved up Tara’s body, dropping soft kisses along its length until she was above Tara, gazing into her eyes.

Willow. . . . Tara’s arms slid around Willow, her hands caressing the smooth, damp skin in light touches. Tara held Willow’s gaze, letting her silent tears continue their salty path into her hair. She swallowed, and felt the familiar tightening of her heart. My Willow. . . .

Willow bent her elbows and lowered her body fully onto Tara’s, smiling inwardly as she felt Tara’s arms, then legs, tighten around her. She pressed her lips to Tara’s right eye in the softest of kisses and tasted the salty wetness of her lover’s tears; she repeated the loving action on the other eye, letting her lips linger just a moment longer. She felt Tara’s hands press into her back, holding her tenderly, lovingly.

Willow, I love you. . . .

Willow raised her lips and once more found herself looking into Tara’s eyes. There was so much she felt, so much she wanted to say. But Willow didn’t know how to start, or even where.

In Tara’s eyes, Willow could see everything: her past, her present and, more importantly, her future.

Her future with Tara.

In Tara’s eyes, Willow saw no fear or regret or uncertainty.

Only love.

She saw only love.

Willow lowered her mouth to Tara’s and kissed her tenderly, merely pressing their lips together. There was no escalation, no hint of the fiery passion they had shared only moments before.

The kiss simply was.

Willow ended the kiss as tenderly as she had offered it, then raised her eyes to Tara’s. The blue gazing back at her was so deep and so pure it seemed endless.

It seemed. . . eternal.

Willow could feel that about their love for one another: it was endless, and it was eternal.

“I love you,” Willow whispered. She closed her eyes and lowered her head until it rested on Tara’s shoulder, her lips pressed to the skin of Tara’s throat. Tara’s arms closed more tightly around her, holding her, cradling her, as Willow let silent tears fall over her lover’s skin.

Kris
"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 6:31 pm 
9. Gay Now

Oh My God.
OH MY God.
OH MY GOD!

Post subject: Insight, Part Two Responses
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:06 pm 

Washi, LOL, I’m hoping that means you liked it?

Kris
“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:37 pm 
8. Vixen

Worth the wait is the understatement of the century.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:46 pm 

WillowRulez, LOL, well, good, I’m glad it was worth the wait for ya!

Kris
“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:32 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Kris, we’re neighbors and you know we’re in middle of a massive heatwave…so you go and post this hot scorching sizzling update! Shame on you, it’s already 100 degrees, I can’t take anymore! :devil

First, I went back and reread the entire thing, coz I’m old and senile and can’t remember the details.:geek I love this, it’s so much lighter than DF, and Lord knows, I need something less painful to read…my heart thanks you.

I loved the sporty vamps, all with the baseball bats…kinda reminded me of the Furies, ya know the baseball mime gang from the movie, ‘the Warriors.’ :smash Anyhoo, I love VD Anya, and her giving Xander a what for, for the girlfriend line…too funny! And still waiting to see what havoc the coin Buffy found will create for our beloved Scoobies! :shock

As for the reunion of our girls….can I just say…DAMN! :thud Kudos Kris, you captured their grief, fears, insecurities, hurt and love, so powerfully, very well done. :wtkiss I do have a couple of points of concern though. For a moment, I thought Willow was a Sex Assassin hired to take Tara out! :lol I mean, can this girl tease or what? Also, I thought it a bit strange and un-Willow like that she went non talky, she’s usually a gabby little thing. I think the last time she spoke was right after her phone call to Buffy. Other than that, can I be Tara when I grow up? Of course only if I get Sex Assassin Willow! :x

Awesome Kris! :bow More please!
Your loyal Minion,
Linda

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:54 pm 

MOP’s Minion, hey there, Linda, LOLOL, oh my, you just made me laugh right out loud. Thanks! I really needed that!

So, let’s see here. . . yes, I know, it is mighty hot out this way, but you know, what can I say? I had to finish the ‘make-up’ scene sometime, right? I’m glad you went back and reread the whole thing; it’s been a year, I wouldn’t really expect you to remember all that’s happening in here, especially with all the DF trauma I’ve recently inflicted. LOL! Sporty vamps, riotously funny VD Anya(VD as in Vengeance Demon, not Sexually Transmitted Disease, right?), and the magical, mystical coin. . . yes, quite an odd assortment, eh?

So, your points of concern: Willow a Sex Assassin? OMG, too funny! Yes, she can tease, but to a specific end, right? I think I tried to, not tease so much, as to have Willow trying ‘everything’ all at once, hmmm, well, as it were. . . the way she kept moving here and there, etc. As for ‘non’gabby’ Willow, yes, very, very observant on your part. I made Willow non-talkey for a specific reason, some of which I explained above (see ‘tease’ answer) in that, in a way, her reunion with Tara physically pretty much overrode her verbal reunion; but I also did it for another reason, though, which is addressed in the next section very specifically, cause, Miss Smarty Pants Know It All, Tara asks Willow about it!

As for the growing up and being Tara part. . . well. . . I hear-tell someone’s visiting you shortly? So, all ya gots ta do is grow up! LOL!

My loyal Minion, I thank you for your feedback (even though you’re kinda freakin me out with whole story ESP thing). As always you rock! And, hey, pretty nifty, that little DF quote in your signature there! Thanks! That’s cool!

Kris
“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:31 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:dance Go me with my new found ESP powers! I so rock! Seriously, I hope Willow's silence isn't a Hellmouthy thing, that would so suck, coz I Love Willow Babble ...hey...sounds like a cool slogan for a bumper sticker....if you see a Black Explorer Sport cruising the 210 with that on the bumper, honk, it'll be me! :glasses

Glad I was able to give you a few chuckles! :lol But how bout you with the STD Anya stuff?? :clap

Quote:
As for the growing up and being Tara part. . . well. . . I hear-tell someone’s visiting you shortly? So, all ya gots ta do is grow up! LOL!

You heard correctly....I'm all growed up Ma, no worries! ;) Lucky for me she's cool with my Willow worship! :-D

Oh and my sig is but a small tribute and token of appreciation to the Masterful Mistress of Pain, that is you, my friend! :bow

It's past midnight and it's finally cooled off some, no thanks to you Missy! Carry on....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:09 am 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Kris!!!
Unfricken believeable!
First I'm all excited cause my girl mentions an update. Then I check in and WOW, So worth the wait. You covered so much, and still left us wondering!

Speaking of "covering" things.....
:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :wtkiss
Sometimes there are no words needed, expression can say it all. I remember you once saying you feared writing the scenes between Willow and Tara....WHY?? Lord woman, rest assured it was awesome! :thud Glad I'm headed that way soon! :lol

I'm sure there's some sort of catch, or reason all this has happened, and you're just saving it for later. Can later be soon?? :pray

Your Loyal Fan
:bow :bow

Jean

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:25 am 

MOP’s Minion, hey, Linda, LOL, you’re so modest! LOL! Is Willow’s quietude a Hellmouthy thing? Hmm, gee, thanks for the idea! And, I will keep my eyes peeled for the Explorer with the “I Love Willow Babble” on the back bumper – especially now that I may be working again!

Hey, you were the one who brought up VD Anya – I was just asking for a clarification, LOL!

I’m happy that ‘you-know-who’ is on her way soon and that she’s cool with your worship of all things Willow; who knows, maybe you guys can ‘act out’ some fun Willow Babble scenarios?!

Thanks, again, for the sig prop, very cool! As are you, my friend!

barnabasvamp, hey Jean, LOL, always good to be excited when your girl calls ya, eh? As for the wee update, glad you thought it was ‘WOW’ and worth the wait. I left you wondering? Hmm, I wonder why?

Thanks for all the fainty emoticons – you know I like those most of all! And yes, you remember correctly, I don’t look forward to writing certain scenes between Willow and Tara. Why? Well, just cause, sheesh. Always good to hear that I did all right and that you’re on your way West to TCB. Your girl seems to have some ideas – Sex Assassin?

Now, why are you thinking there’s a catch to why things have happened the way they have? Hmm. . . .

Kris
“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

.........this is one of the many reasons why I should give up guys and become a LESBIAN!!! Wow! :flirt

You are a beautiful writer. In this fic you have encompassed pure LOVE. :flower

Have you written anything else that I can....maybe....you know....read?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:49 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Quote:
Have you written anything else that I can....maybe....you know....read?

Tonto, Kris has another wonderful story here on Pens called, “Darkness Falls.” Check it out here…http://thekittenboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=3064 There’s lots of love, but also darkness…bring a hanky along and you’ll be just fine.

Quote:
.......this is one of the many reasons why I should give up guys and become a LESBIAN!!! Wow!

Oh Kris, the power and inspiration of your words…you get a toaster for this one! LOL! :lol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:43 pm 

Tonto, hey there, thanks so much for reading and taking time to post some feedback.

LOL, I have a feeling you will make a lot of kittens very happy if you do, in fact, convert, LOL! I Thank you for saying I am a beautiful writer, wow, what a compliment. I am glad you like the story and I hope you will keep up with it as it slowly trickles in.

As for more work, what MOP’s Minion writes is very true: ‘Darkness Falls’ is mine and pretty different from ‘Insight.’ Check it out if you’d like. Thanks again for reading!

MOP’s Minion, Linda, LOL, I swear, you just kill me. I’m counting on that toaster, you know – mine broke a few weeks ago!

Kris
“Frell that!”

Hmm, how do you do all those emotes and quotes? I am so computer challenged. . . .

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:03 am 
5. Willowhand

KRIS!

You Updated, and you didn't tell me....

How long have I been bugging you about updating this? Anytime we have talked I do believe.

Well now I have something to do tomorrow when I am at home from work. If it's good, I'll let you know..:P Use any of my ideas? :D lol

Talk to you soon,
Love you
Kid

My Mother: You can’t swear to God and be an atheist.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:06 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 1
Whoops,

Uh, the last post was from me. Forgot to sign out of Gina's name. :D

So umm...please see above...*points*..That's from me...

Love ya,
Kid

"Introductions are tricky in a lesbian relationship. It's a word game. To my friends she's my lover, to strangers and family members in denial she's my roommate, to Jehovah's Witnesses at the door she's my lesbian sex slave, and to my mother she's Jewish and that's all that matters." ~~~Denise McCanles

Post subject: Insight Responses
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:31 pm 

Sorry for the oh so very delayed responses. But here we go:

chewy 19, well, Kid, as I said, sorry I didn’t let you know about the update, but from now on, I will let you know. That’s a promise.

mandyanyone, good thing you told me who the above was, cause I was looking at it thinking. . . WTF????

Irene73, Irene, sorry to be so delinquent in my reply to you. Thank you very much for taking so much time and effort in your feedback; it is quite the feedback, let me say! Some of the best I’ve ever received.

I’m very glad to read that you have caught up with all of the installments of ‘Insight.’ LOL, yes I know, much lighter than ‘Darkness Falls,’ and aren’t I glad about that? I mean, it’s a nice change of pace to write the more romantic-comedy stuff after all the angst and pain! And, yes, Willow with the Scotch. . . just seemed kind of appropriate and fitting that she’d be very one-tracked mind and tenacious about it. And, you know, I wish I could take credit for ‘The Body’ reference, but I honestly didn’t realize I had done any such thing; I just love the name, ‘booze hound.’ LOL, guess I’ll have to bust out ‘The Body’ dvd and check it out!

I’m happy to read that you think I do a good job at capturing the characters’ personalities from the show in my story. It is something that I have tried very hard to do, in both ‘Insight’ and ‘Darkness Falls.’

1) Tara and Dawn. Well, I have to agree with you. I always saw them as a mom/daughter duo as well. Tara seemed to be a nurturing, maternal figure, as well as the moral center, for the whole group, but I always saw a special bond between Dawn and Tara, so I’m glad that that comes across here.
2) Buffy and Willow. I always thought BVS was, at its heart, about the friendship between Buffy/Willow/Xander. But more specifically, about Buffy & Willow, about their friendship. I saw them as almost opposites, but very complimentary to one another; they need each other to keep going. I wanted their characters, and especially their friendship, to really come across as how I thought it was (or should be). And, I think, with Willow’s ‘Ode to a rat’s nest’ comment, it just goes to show how close they are. Well, in my world anyway. LOL!
3) Anya and Xander. One thing I always loved about Anya was her ‘tact.’ Her utter honesty and bluntness (like Cordelia before her) was like a breath of fresh air. She said what was on her mind, and very plainly, too. It never failed to make me laugh. That honesty, coupled with Xander’s self-deprecating humor (and embarrassment of Anya’s honesty), was a hoot. Yes, they both still love one another, I agree, but there are a lot of obstacles between them. I thought it would be fun to see if I could write them as a non-couple and see if I could get them together in all sorts of situations as a non-couple – lots of sparkage and laughter to be had. Not quite sure if they will end up together, but we’ll see.
4) Willow. Willow’s fun to write, cause she has emotions all over the map of human emotion. Glad I do her some justice.
5) Tara. Happy you like the Tara in my story. She’s an interesting character to write cause her history isn’t complete from the show and it can be imagined in all sorts of ways. I also like the fact that I can develop her character into a matured woman, as time has passed. Glad she lives up to your expectations.

LOL, yes Buffy ever the ‘helper.’ I’m telling you, Buffy has some nerve giving Willow’s journal to Tara. I mean, nice to try and get your friends back together, but there are some boundaries. I think she felt the same way you did – close one – when Willow and Tara came out of the back room and saw the expressions on their faces.

Well, the journal. How fun is that? I get to go through all of my old vinyl and 8-tracks and find songs that ‘speak’ Willow’s feelings about herself and Tara, in ways she can’t herself. LOL, you are, I think, maybe the second or third person who got ‘STL,’ so good on you. As for why Willow didn’t ‘feel’ Tara come in, well, I think, yes, there is a strong connection between their characters, but not entirely, overly ‘mystical.’ Willow heard someone come in, and since she was expecting Buffy – not Tara – it made perfect sense to me that she wouldn’t be open for Tara’s presence in the room. Plus, Willow focused on the books and the organization? LOL! Lucky she responded at all! Lastly, I think because they have been apart and separate, their ‘connection’ has to be rebuilt and rekindled, as it were. Hope that answers that, but if not, let me know.

Well, what can I say to all of your kind words about “. . . the moment I have been dying to leave feed back about…Willow and Tara’s reunion.”? Except maybe, wow and thank you. Ask around, you’ll hear that I am not all that comfortable writing the ‘smut.’ I just don’t think I do it very well. It makes me happy that you were emotionally touched by the scene. I tend to agree with you that sex is sex much of the time, and smut is smut; nothing wrong with either, but I really wanted to try to write something a little more ‘intimate’ for Willow and Tara, as this was going to be the first time they were going to be making love since their break-up. I don’t know, it just felt like it should really be much more than sex or smut. If that makes any sense.

I like the little details as well. Simple things are often the things I remember most about books or movies. LOL, I have to confess that I added that line, “Reaching her right hand out behind Tara, she caught them both as they fell back onto the bed together, their mouths still locked against one another.” at the very last minute. I was reading it and I just thought that it would seem weird if, one second they were sitting up, and the next laying down; and, also, it seemed to make sense that Willow would ‘lay them down.’ Again, don’t know why. It just did.

Aww, sorry that I made you bawl. . . and then bawl some more. Well, honestly, I guess I’m not, as the whole scene was designed to evoke some type of emotion. I had a completely different ending to this scene written, and I rewrote it to what is there now. The next update will have the original ending in it somewhere – maybe you’ll spot it.

“If a writer ever wanted to know how to accurately, write a perfect love scene…all they have to do is read this last update, and I can guarantee you that they will be the better for it.” Wow, you are making me blush. Really, too much praise, but I thank you just the same. I did take a long, long time writing this update – partly cause I don’t think I write this type of scene very well (as I’ve stated) and partly cause I really wanted to try to make it all that it could be for the two characters.

I am very happy that you enjoyed the update as much as you did. I thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful feedback. It truly is some of the nicest feedback I have gotten. I hope you keep up with the story and keep writing feedback. As you said to me, I say to you: “Hands down, you rock.”

Kris
“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:06 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

And again Hey Kris,

Just remembered that I read this story when I was still a lurker (actually still am a bit of a lurker) and loved it. I can’t remember how many times I read chapters ‘Insight, Part Two: Act One(C)’ and ‘Insight, Part Two: Act One(1D)’ they are so breathtaking beautiful written (actually the whole story is awesome).
But it’s been a long time since the last read and forgot about it a little. So sorry and also sorry for never leaving feedback on this one either.

wilgen.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:17 pm 
8. Vixen

Am gonna join in here. I just recently reread Insight - and not for the first time either :D
More... please? :x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:18 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

OMG thats the longest and best love scene ive read ever that was simply wonderfull hope u write more of those soon i love the way willow just took control and gave tara what she needed to give her

:wtkiss the best

[/quote]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:31 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Joining the growing mass of Kittens reliving (or in my case just discovering) this wonderful tale of reunion.

Kris, many people have said it before but allow me to also say that you are a very talented writer. Not only do you capture character and know your way around a sex/love scene, but you are able to write different tone, atmosphere, and depth of feeling. For example, while HOT HOT HOT, Insight has a very different feel than does Darkness Falls. Well-rounded writers are able to tweek their writing style, making it appropriate for a given storyline, etc. And you are most definitely in that category.

Here's hoping for more of this heart-warming story. So many questions still hanging about what's with the 4 dark-eyed demons? Is the hairclip important or just a red herring? Is the quarter important or just comic relief? Will Buffy be able to nudge Xander and Anya back together as affectively as she got the ball rolling for Willow and Tara? What hurdles will W&T face now that they have reunited physicially? Yep, I love to make lists :blush

Hope you're still writing and planning to share your gift with we humble Kittens.

Michelle

Post subject: Insight Replies
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 11:27 pm 

Hi all, some responses....

wilgen, hello there! Even if you are a semi-lurker still, it is great that you leave feedback! And for me, too! I’m glad you liked the story so far, and I had to actually go back to look at those parts of the story which you liked so much, cause I didn't remember what they were. That’s pretty sad, huh? LOL. Please don’t apologize for not leaving feedback before. I’m glad you did now. I hope you keep reading. I hope to actually get something up soon. Thanks again for your kind words!

WillowRilez, Glad you joined in…. LOL, read it all more than once, eh? Cool! More… yes. Soon… I hope.

peggy of sunnydale, LOL, it was a really long scene to write. You don’t even want to know how long it actually took for me to write it! Sex scenes are the most difficult thing for me to write. I try to avoid them when I can just get away with a kiss or a good “end of scene and you all know what happened next, wink-wink.” I’m glad you liked it so much, but I don’t know how many more of ‘those’ I can write; I’ll see what I can do…. Thanks again for your comments; hope you stick around for the rest!

mole, Hey there, Michelle, thanks for popping in and leaving feedback. It’s nice to see my stories getting some reading. RL has been so busy I haven’t had time to finish my next posts! I’m very glad you discovered the story; it always helps when it moves to the first page, lol. You make me blush with your compliments, but thank you. It’s gratifying, and a little ego-boosting to hear(or in this case, read) that you think I am a talented writer. I try my best! Writing two so very different stories like DF and Insight, it was always my hope to capture the characters’ personalities and foibles and mannerisms, but as you wrote, ‘tweek’ them for the story. The tones of each are very different and I felt that the characters needed to reflect that. In DF, humor and love can be found at the darkest times; conversely, in Insight, some anger and fear can be found in the humor. There are many, many questions left to be answered in Insight, you have made an excellent list, my dear. Keep reading, and I promise you’ll get some of those answers… Thank you once again for leaving such nice feedback.

Thanks, all, for reading and leaving wonderful feedback. I appreciate it muchly!

Kris
“Frell that!”

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next