The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Fic: Insight
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 10:42 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Well, here's something new, while I work on something old. . . .

Title: Insight

Author: KrisBo5 (Kris, please, we’re all friends here)

Email address: KrisBo5@aol.com

Feedb
Again, please, I’d love it.

Distribution: This, like Darkness Falls, is the narrative form of a spec script I had written for BVS, which is registered with the WGAw, so please don’t publish it or reproduce it in any way, shape, or form. If for some reason you’d like to, just ask first. It’s the polite thing to do.

Spoilers: Hmm, I’d say definitely up to Season 6. Past “Hell’s Bells” but not up to “Entropy.” Yeah, somewhere around the middle of those, but I’m taking liberties.

Rating: This covers the story in its entirety: PG-13 to NC–17. This includes sex, some mild violence, language.

Pairing: Willow and Tara, of course. Buffy and the others are here as well.

Disclaimer: Hey, I didn’t create these characters, those kudos belong to Joss and crew. I’m just borrowing them for the story I did write.

Summary: The Scoobies have gotten back together, just not “back together.” Tara’s got some kind of “power.” Buffy’s “gone missing.” And, then there are those pesky demons. . . .

Note: Unlike DF, this is a little lighter, a little more comedic, a little less verbose. Really, a straight translation from script-to-narrative format. Hopefully I’ll be able to post this faster(then I can spend the extra time working on DF). Without further ado, here it is. . .

Insight, Part One: Teaser

Night had landed in Sunnydale, just as it always did: dark and demony.

In the woods just on the outskirts of town, Buffy and the rest of the ‘recently reformed and restructured’ Scoobies greeted the Sunnydale night, just as they always did: Mortal Kombat.

Buffy, Mr. Pointy at her ready, turned to face a set of vampire twins. Each wore a Sunnydale Junior College baseball uniform and carried a wooden bat. Buffy couldn’t help herself: she made a disgusted face and shook her head in disbelief at the vision before her.

The first vamp leered at Buffy as he sidestepped to his left, trying to flank her. “Slayer, this is gonna be fun.”

The second vamp echoed his brother’s sentiments as he moved in the opposite direction around the Slayer. “Super fun.”

Buffy rolled her eyes as they spoke, tired and bored with the now-familiar speech. “Dead. . .and yet, still geeks,” she whispered to herself.

On the other side of the small grove, Willow, Tara and Dawn had successfully cornered a female vampire against a tree; the she-vamp, like her twin comrades, was athletically-clothed, although her uniform was of a basketball nature. Tara and Dawn held a net between them, while Willow grasped tightly to a stake. The vamp sneered at all three and hissed loudly.

Tara looked at Dawn quickly. “Uh. . . .”

Dawn looked at Tara. “Um. . . .”

Both Tara and Dawn looked at Willow then, but she was looking at them, an expression of ‘well, what are you waiting for?’ on her face.

All three looked at the vamp again.

But not one of them moved an inch.

Across from them, Xander had successfully managed to piggy-back his basketball uniformed vamp, his arms securely around its throat, choking hard.

Wrapped tightly around one of its legs, Anya rose up-and-down, up-and-down with each desperate step the vamp took in its efforts to escape. Bouncing one time too many, Anya raised her eyes to stare at Xander’s contorted face. “What are you doing? Kill it already!” she yelled, landing hard again on the ground.

“I am!” Xander yelled back, squeezing his arms tighter around the vamp’s throat.

Back in the Slayer’s corner, Buffy ducked as Twin #1’s bat narrowly missed her head. She quickly jumped up and landed a solid side kick to his back, knocking him forward onto his knees. Twin #2 began swinging his own bat at Buffy, back-and-forth, back-and-forth, in uncontrollably wide arcs.

Buffy jumped backwards out of the club’s reach, calling the play-by-play between each swing and miss. “Strike one. . . strike two. . . strike—”

“Three,” Twin #1 said, suddenly grabbing her from behind, wrapping his bat around her midsection and pinning her arms to her sides.

“You idiot, it doesn’t breathe!” Anya yelled, then was promptly kicked from the vamp’s leg. She landed hard on the ground and rolled into some nearby brush.

Xander turned towards the Vengeance Demon, just in time to see her fly several feet and crash-land on the ground. He scrunched up his face as his blood began to boil. Releasing one arm, he began to punch the vamp in the side of its head, yelling at it between each strike. “Don’t. . . ever. . . kick. . . my. . . girlfriend. . . ever. . . ever. . . ever. . . .” With the last ‘ever,’ the vamp finally collapsed to its knees, Xander still astride.

Without warning, the she-vamp lunged at Tara and Dawn. Instinctively, and more as a protective gesture than an attack maneuver, they threw the net away from them, watching it sail over the vamp’s head and cascade down its body. Willow moved in immediately, raising the stake in her hand to bring home the final blow. But the she-vamp, ever the graceful athlete— even in life-after-death— side-stepped away and pushed Willow.

“Willow!” Tara yelled without thinking, a moment before the redhead crashed into both her and Dawn. All three fell to the ground in a painful heap. Seeing her chance at escape, the she-vamp deftly removed the net and tossed it over the pile-o-Scoobs, then ran off into the woods.

Bucking like a wild Bronco, Xander flipped over the vamp’s head and landed flat on his back, the breath knocked out of him. Before he could make a move, the vamp jumped on him, circling the carpenter’s throat with his hands, smiling at his own chance to do some choking.

POOF!

Suddenly the vamp disappeared in a cloud of dust.

Ex-girlfriend,” Anya corrected from where she stood above Xander, her clothes dirty and disheveled, leaves and twigs sprouting from her hair, stake held in one hand.

Twin #2 pointed to an imaginary fence, ala Babe Ruth, and charged Buffy. Without hesitation, the Slayer grabbed the bat which held her captive and stepped towards oncoming Twin #2. Using her momentum, she bent forward and flipped Twin #1 over her back; too late to stop his progress, Twin #2 clubbed Twin #1 full-on his head. Twin #2 froze, completely horrified.

“Oops,” Buffy said, “I guess he’s out.” Buffy grabbed Twin #1’s bat and swung, landing solidly against Twin #2’s shoulder; using the blow, Twin #2 spun a full 360 and hit Buffy in the side with his own bat. The Slayer fell into a tree, dropping her bat as she grabbed onto her side, trying to catch the breath that had been belted out of her.

Twin #2 charged again, swinging towards her head; Buffy ducked, and was greeted with the reverberating THUD of a wooden bat striking the tree directly above her head. Twin #2 opened his mouth to scream, but Buffy grabbed the bat with one arm and brought her other elbow down on its middle, breaking it in two. Jumping up, she side-kicked Twin #2 in the chest; still holding half of his bat, he pitched backwards, arms waving frantically as he tried to regain his balance.

The Slayer front-kicked him again, knocking him to the ground on his back. Buffy charged, Mr. Pointy coming down in a well-trained arc; Twin #2 turned onto his side, spun his body, and threw his legs out, catching Buffy behind her knees and knocking her onto her back beside him.

Twin #2 jumped up to his knees, raised his broken bat in both hands, and brought it down sharply. Without any other choice, Buffy dropped Mr. Pointy and her half of the bat and grabbed his bat, just inches from her face.

“I’m gonna kill you,” Twin #2 growled.

Buffy pulled her legs up towards his head; she wrapped them around his throat and locked her ankles together in a perfect scissor-hold. Then she sat upright, flipping the vamp onto his back once again. Using her Slayer speed, she quickly staked him with the splintery end of his own bat.

DUST!

Standing up, Buffy looked around with self-satisfaction. “Cool. . . double-play.” She turned and moved towards the others, smiling to herself as she watched Willow, Tara, and Dawn struggle to free themselves from the net. “You guys okay?”

“That kinda sucked,” Dawn announced.

Tara pulled the net loose and stood. “I-I. . . it wasn’t that bad.” Dawn gave the blonde a withering look. “Well, I-I mean, sure, she got away. . . and we, um, sorta got captured by our own net. . . but, um, no one got hurt.”

Willow finally extricated herself from the net. “Hurt here.” All eyes riveted to the redhead, who lifted her arm to reveal a two-inch gash on her elbow. Blood poured from the wound, raining unabated onto the ground beside her.

Oh, Goddess, Willow. . . . Tara dropped down quickly beside Willow, but she did not move to touch her. “Are y-you okay?”

Willow’s eyes moved over her ex’s face, the blonde’s concern dulling the sharp pain radiating from her injury. Uh. . . . “I’m fine,” she said, “but still, you know. . . ow.”

Tara tried to smile. Oh, Willow. . . . She and Buffy both reached out then and helped the redhead stand.

After several seconds, Willow looked down to where Tara’s hand held her wrist. Tarahand.

Tara looked down to where she still held Willow’s wrist. Willowskin. Realizing what she was thinking, the blonde quickly snatched her hand back and crossed her arms over her chest. “Uh. . . sorry,” she said in a low voice.

Willow wanted to smile, wanted to say it was okay, but she couldn’t. It wasn’t okay that Tara didn’t want to touch her. That now, even after all of this time— month upon month— Tara could still barely speak to her. It was Heaven having Tara just near her, even for the briefest of moments, and she was grateful for it; but to have her pull away from her like she was some kind of evil thing, it broke the redhead’s heart. She hates me. . . God how she hates me. “It’s alri— I mean, thanks.”

Buffy stopped brushing her pants off and watched the pained exchange between the two women; she felt her own heart break a bit. There was nothing more the Slayer wished for than for her family and friends to be happy again; and Willow and Tara, being both, well, she wished it for them most of all. She wanted to see them back together, not just because Willow had stopped using magic, not just because Tara had managed to take what had happened between them and become stronger. No, she wanted them back together because, in her heart of hearts, she knew that was where they belonged: together.

Always.

Forever.

They were just too scared, or stubborn, or. . . stupid to realize it themselves. “You sure you’re okay?” Buffy asked.

Willow glanced at her elbow. “I’m fine. Little peroxide, big Band-Aid. . . bigger swig of Scotch, I’ll be good as new.” She tried to move her arm and grimaced. “Should we go after her?”

“She’s gone by now,” Buffy said, picking up the net and stuffing it unceremoniously into a napsack.

“Next time,” Dawn said as she stood and brushed her pants off, “I get the stake. I mean, how hard is it to—eew! That’s nasty!” Dawn stared at Willow’s elbow, a look of disgust on her face.

Buffy nodded her head in silent agreement. “I think you need stitches, Will.”

“And Scotch?” the redhead asked, holding her arm close to her body, a playful smile on her lips.

“Um. . .” Buffy said, taking her best friend’s other arm and walking her away from the others.

Tara watched after them for a moment, then retrieved the stake and handed it over to Dawn. “Here you go, Dawnie.”

Dawn smirked. “Yeah, thanks.” They started to follow the others. “That hissing thing?”

“Yeah?”

“It freaks me out.”

Tara smiled and hooked her arm through Dawn’s. She leaned in close and whispered, “Me, too.” Dawn smiled.

Buffy stopped suddenly and ran her hands through her hair.

“What?” Willow asked, a curious expression on her face.

“I lost my clip,” the Slayer responded, bending at the waist and letting her eyes roam over the ground around her.

Willow used her free arm to cradle her injured one as she, too, let her eyes scour the ground. “The brown one?”

“No,” Buffy said, her voice a tad petulant. “The silver— you know, the one with the blue inlaid—”

“Look, it just slipped out, okay?” Xander said loudly, as he and Anya approached the others. “It didn’t mean anything.”

Anya, still looking a little worse for wear, yanked a stray twig from her hair and looked at him. “Nothing ever does with you, Harris,” the Vengeance Demon snapped, “nothing ever does.”

Buffy’s eyes roamed over Anya quickly, then she whispered to Willow, “Am I that ragged out?”

Willow turned to look at her best friend’s hair: ‘Ode to a Rat’s Nest.’ Take the Fifth. . . . The redhead pursed her lips tightly and shook her head, looking away quickly before she folded.

Anya turned to look at the rest of them. “Well, gee, wasn’t this so much fun.”

Dawn opened her mouth to say something, but Tara nudged the teen. The blonde looked Anya up and down. “Are you okay, Anya?”

“Just. . . swell.” She glanced at Xander for the briefest of moments. “Let’s do this again sometime real soon, okay?” And with that, she snapped her fingers and vaporized into thin air.

“That is so not fair,” Dawn grumbled, knowing Anya had teleported herself to her apartment instantly, while they had to walk back home.

“What was all that about?” Buffy asked, trying in vain to smooth her hair into submission.

Xander shrugged as he shoved a stake into his inner jacket pocket. “Heat of the moment thing. Said she was my gir—” He stopped and glanced at all of them. “Nothing.”

Buffy looked at Xander for a long second. Another pair of friends hurting too much. She knew that they, too, still loved one another, but they posed a different kind of problem. With Anya all vengeancey now, the chances of Xander and her getting back together were a lot slimmer; but, with Anya back helping the Scoobies— in between vengeance gigs, of course— it was still possible. This was the Hellmouth after all. . . anything was possible. “Well. . . we should get Will looked at,” she finally said.

“Then Scotch?” the redhead asked.

Tara smiled. Just like my Wil— just like Willow, never let anything go.

Buffy took Willow’s arm again and started them off out of the woods towards the hospital. “Again with the alcohol. What’s up with that?”

“It dulls the pain,” she said, grimacing again as a sharp stab moved up her arm. The Slayer cast her eyes on her best friend, giving her an ‘uh, yeah, and how would you know?’ look. “It always works in the movies,” Willow said, as if that was proof enough.

“Yeah, so do flying saucers and dinosaurs,” Dawn offered from behind them.

Tara rewarded the teen’s sarcastic remark with another jab to the ribs. “Dawn.”

“Ow! What was that for?”

“Be nice.”

Dawn dropped her head in shame. “Sorry.”

This time, Tara squeezed the teen’s arm tight against her and smiled brightly. “Just like that.” Dawn looked at her and her whole face lit up.

With Xander pulling up the rear, they moved together out of the grove, zigzagging between bushes and trees back towards town.

“It’s dark now, but, um, we can come back tomorrow and look for your clip, Buffy,” Tara offered.

“You and Will and Dawn have class, don’t you?”

“Well. . . yeah.”

“And, Xander, you’ve got work?”

“Yup, bright and early,” he said.

“So, I’m thinking, translation-wise, I can come back tomorrow and look for it.” Tara shrugged and smiled impishly. “Uh-huh,” Buffy said, throwing an ‘I got ya’ smile over her shoulder at the blonde.

“So the Scotch is completely out then?” Willow asked, trying one last time.

“Booze hound,” Buffy answered, and everyone laughed.

Behind them, four female demons emerged from the edges of the grove. From the looks of them, they appeared ten, twenty-five, forty, and sixty in age. Each was dressed in old, musty, raggy clothes. Their hair was dark black and dirty, unkempt in crazy braids. Their skin was a pale whitish-gray, mottled with greenish discoloration, much of it peeling away from the bone. And their eyes. . . complete orbs of blackness.

They each walked from their respective corners towards the center of the grove. Facing one another, they remained silent for several seconds. Then, Demon-25 bent over and picked something up; holding her arm out so the others could see, she opened her hand.

Buffy’s clip.

The demons glanced in the direction the Scoobies just left, and then back to one another. Demon-25 opened her mouth, revealing blackness to rival her eyes; speaking in an ancient, dead language, she said, “Breigh.”

Prey.

End of Teaser

TBC

Kris

“Frell that!”

Post subject: Re: Fic: Insight
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:13 pm 
Hey Kris! Nice start w/ the new fic! Willow and Tara saddens me... but there will be reuniting, right? And Xan and Anya too have their problems.

But it was a nice lil battle the had, even if the she-vamp got away- the hissing was freaky so it wasn't their fault! And Willow w/ the scotch, loved it! :lol Lookin forward to more! :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.
Tara: I said quirky.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:18 pm 
Ashley(hope you don't mind), I wouldn't worry too much about W/T. . . remember what Buffy said, 'they belong together.' And Xander and Anya, well, again a little trickier. But, hey, at least there's Scotch, right? Thanks for reading and taking the time to respond!

Kris

"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:34 pm 
Glad to hear things might go well w/ W/T! And i forgot to mention scary demon chicks at the end, were just plain ol' freaky! Guess poor Buff won't get her clip back, huh? :)

~Ashley~

Willow: We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know... insane.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:40 pm 
Ashley, yeah, well, I figure I can only have so much W/T angst alotted to me(see DF if you don't believe me), so this one's a bit. . . angsty-free(sort of). As for the 'demon chicks,' yeah, I'd say that clip's a goner!

Kris

"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:48 pm 
Yes i know u and yer W/T angst... speaking of DF, i haven't been in there a while i know i've missed some updates, definitely gonna go catch up...

~Ashley~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2002 11:58 pm 
Ashley, you should pop into that thread, first for the story(of course), which is chock full of angst I tell ya; and second, there's lots of vicarious, um, well, vicarious going on in there. It's definitely NC-17, if you like that sort of thing. . . . Enjoy!

Kris

"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:01 am 
Kris I really enjoyed the start to this story! I liked Buffy's encounter with the vamp twins, and yay for her she made a "double-play" :lol . As for W&T their pain was palpable, with Tara wanting to reach out to Willow, but pulling back instead, especially with Willow interpreting this as "She hates me.... God how she hates me.". I look forward to seeing how they try to re-connect with each other.

Really got a kick out of Willow's need for "Scotch", Willow thinking ("Ode to a Rat's nest." "Take the fifth.") when it comes to Buffy's inquiry, and poor Buff losing her hair clip (I don't think Demon-25 is going to relinquish it :) . Can't wait to see what happens next with the gang!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:10 am 
VampNo12, hey there! So glad you took a chance on my new story. I'm glad you liked it.

Being the sports freak I am, I thought all the sportsy stuff was appropriate. Very Buffyesque, too. Anyhoo. . .

I'm happy that W/T's 'pain' was readable, cause I am trying hard not to be so long-winded(see DF); but I don't want to short-change their characters. If it came across, then whew!

As for Willow and the Scotch? Hmm. . . . And, yeah, Willow would know all about Self-Incrimination and John Keats; just my playful riff on that, you know.

And I tend to agree with you, Demon-25 doesn't come across as the type to turn something in to the nearest 'Lost & Found.'

Hope you keep reading.

Kris

"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:12 am 
Ooooh Kris’ gone and done it again!!!! :clap :clap :clap :clap

That was an awesome teaser…ya big ole’ tease…sports…hello…definitely a homerun, in my book!!!! For someone who’s not really into baseball, you sure know a lot about it…what with the bats, double plays and strikeouts!!! You go girl!!!!

I dug all the references to sports…let’s see…:hmm there was baseball, basketball, football and WWF…but wait…no "hockey"????? :no What’s up with that? :confused

Aha!!!…I knew it!!!…You >do< have a "stick" fetish!!!! Jeepers, da "sticks" :smash were flyin’ in abundance here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear, you also have a nice flair for comedy…ie…Buffy’s hair clip, Willow’s numerous scotch requests, Anya’s ‘Ex-Girlfriend’ exclamation…had me a chuckle fest, I did :laugh …just priceless! :lol

Awe!!! :spin Touching was Tara’s concern for Willow, but not being able to express it, then Willow’s inner thoughts about Tara hating her…Ouch! Can’t wait for the sweetness that will be the reconciliation between these two :love !!

One of the things I most enjoy about your writing is that you manage what the ME writers could not. Your pages are filled with the Scooby characters I fell in love with, not what they became throughout S6..I didn’t recognize or for that matter even like them anymore, but you gave them back to me…thanks for that!!!!

Demon-25 : -->>: …all with the black eyes and mouth and foreign language…now I’m scared!!!!:eek ‘Prey’…Oh I will, but the other kind!!! :pray

KRIS, YOU ROCK!!!!!! :grin

Ps, so like, when will there be an UPDATE????????

Here come the blue skies, here comes the springtime. When the rivers run high and the tears run dry.
When everything that dies. Shall rise. Love is stronger than death. - Matt Johnson, the The

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 7:22 am 
Oh my, I didn't see this until just now, and now I'm so happy! You wove the various threads of discomfort and separation so well here...everyone hurting, everyone aware of everyone else....

I'm not sure I'll be thanking you later for this image:

Quote:
Bucking like a wild Bronco, Xander...

but the rest of it....well, it's great. Atmospheric and chock full o' suspense both emotional and physical.

Looking forward to reading every little bit of this one! Thanks, Kris.

"Run, flee, maybe skedadlle. We're not here to engage. This is strictly recon." Willow, on season seven, in "This Year's Girl"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 8:41 am 
:bounce the by now deemed almost mythical new thread is here Long live our Lady Kris :thud (bowing)

most of all i loved the fact that they are not back together, the struggling and pain is delicious and makes their reunion so much more enjoyable (i loved it how you did it DF at the beginning, and i'm sure this one will be as :thud worthy :grin - it is the smut thread after all :smug )

and :clap for the Scotch :rollin

and the best: we now got two threads in which to spread the message of NC29 naughtyness :laugh your harassers will follow you everywhere :evil

when's the next update? Monday? :bounce

C

"Es ist fuer einen Menschen unertraeglich, ertragen zu werden." (Jean Cocteau)
"Ain't never gonna love you any better babe - And they'll never gonna love you right" (Kozmic Blues - Janis Joplin)

Edited by: IsayAmberBensonsgorgeous at: 10/13/02 7:48:05 am

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 9:12 am 
Poor Dawn, Willow, and Tara, they got netted with their own net hehe :D Quite the sporty bunch of vamps they were fighting, kinda strange. Loved the scotch thing :) that's definitely something I would say, except I'm more of a vodka gal myself :grin those demon chicks at the end are kinda freaky, I wonder what they're gonna get up to. Can't wait for the next bit :D

--Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 9:23 am 
C...babe, we're up to NC35, I believe!!! And stalking our MOP is soooo >much< fun!!! :laugh

Kris...Update????????? :grin

Here come the blue skies, here comes the springtime. When the rivers run high and the tears run dry.
When everything that dies. Shall rise. Love is stronger than death. - Matt Johnson, the The

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:28 am 
Linda,

but i like NC29 :cry i like the 9 in it, i like 9s, can we have a 9 in it :pray we could make it NC69 :grin that sounds good to me :bounce

Kris,

you posted, you ate, you rested, now you post again:grin - that's how life goes! we're waiting here or in the other thread :smug

C

"Ain't never gonna love you any better babe - And they'll never gonna love you right" (Kozmic Blues - Janis Joplin)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:15 am 
C...patience my dear!!!!...all in good time...HRS will work in the 9's for you soon, ya perv (way to go :grin )!!! Yup...the 9's will be plentiful in the both kingdoms created by our lovely MOP!!!!! (ain't that right, Kris? :pray )

Kris..morning sunshine!!! Update, now??????? :lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:40 pm 
Linda, well, sports, yeah. Didn’t figure the Hellmouth would actually have a hockey team, and you know, gotta have sticks – so baseball it is. Working on updates as I can(am at work today); and, I’m not sure that ‘stalker’ is a strong enough word for all youse guys!

Truth be told, I really want this one to be much lighter than DF; glad I accomplished that. W/T angst, well, yeah, but not too bad, huh? And, Demon-25, yeah, nasty piece of work.

C, nope, not back together. . . yet. I mean, come on, it’s all about the ‘goodness’ right? And already with the naughtiness and harassing for updates, geez! Curious minds are wondering: do you have a 9 fetish? Oh, wait, School House Rock – Naughty Number Nine, I get it!!!

Tulipp, well, so glad you found it and are happy. It is, after all, why I write. But, really, you didn’t like the Xander bucking Bronc? Aww!

pikescoob, well, it’s all about the comedy and W/T goodness this time around. Sporty vamps are strange? Why would you say that, I wonder??? And the Scotch, hmm. . . .

Kris

“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 12:58 pm 
Hey Kris I like the start of the new story and I have every faith that you will get Willow and Tara together sometime...hopefully soon. Interesting start and much lighter than DF, not that I don't like the darkness in DF because I love it. Anyway, wonderful story and looking forward to more. Please update :grin

-----------------------
You know, it's a real deal relationship and that's why people can relate to it
Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 1:07 pm 
Oops I meant strange in a cool way cuz I'm a very sporty gal :grin I guess that came out wrong, sorry bout that : I blame it on the fact that I hadn't had my coffee yet. I read that you're a huge hockey fan, that's pretty cool. I'm a huge basketball and football fan but I do follow hockey and baseball a bit as well. I love my sports!! :D

--Michelle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:11 pm 
Kris…since you’re going with baseball (thanks for that), you’ve worked in da "sticks" but how’s about some tight pants, bulges, mounds, curves, 3RD base and of course "home plate"…huh ???? :grin

BTW, angst is good, lighter is good...awe hell, everything you write is of the GOOD!!!!!!! :p

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:36 pm 
Puff, glad you like the start; yeah, a tad lighter, whew, I can take only so much dark, you know(but I love the dark, too). Hold on for W/T. . . .

pikescoob, no worries. I know what you meant, and I meant, well, we’ve seen some pretty strange things on the Hellmouth, some athletically inclined vamps doesn’t seem sooo strange to me. Hehehe! I, too, am a sporty-gal! Woo-hoo!

Linda, well, looky-looky here, shmoozin’ for the updates, huh? All with the praise. I love it! As for the saucy language, er, um, well. . . .

Kris

“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:52 pm 
Kris,

no, no fetish, 9 is just a nice number :) (get your mind out of the gutter :no :spin )

so, you already have the next part ready right? :grin because the first was the best teaser ever and we eagerly wait for more :)

C

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:04 pm 
C, Part One actually is almost finished, but being as I'm at work, can't get to it to edit. It's a comin' though. . . . 'Best teaser ever'? Them's high-expectation words, ma'am. Hmm. . . .

Kris

"Frell that!"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 3:29 pm 
Oh Molly be most intrigued by this setup. Really curious as to how our girls will reunite and who these demons are. Also I was wondering about the sporty vamps.

Adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two
Indigo Girls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:27 pm 
Kris;

Well now we know why DF took so long to get a new ep. Workin hard on the new thread :grin

Like the way this one started (baseball, please...couldn't they have hockey or soccer outfits?)

Hope Will and Tara can work things out. Willow "and Scotch" too much :laugh

OMG...9"s

Too much

BV

"In front of total strangers won't you kiss me, Flowers for no reason but you miss me - OOH, I wanna be in love"

Melissa Etheridge-Skin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 4:42 pm 
Kris,

take your time :grin it's not like it's night there yet. have a nice evening posting :bounce

C

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 10:04 pm 
Kris...I'm with BV...soccer uniforms sound cool to me :hmm Wonder why???? :grin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:29 pm 
I never knew Willow was such a booze hound.

Brandy egg nog one day, pretty soon you graduate to Scotch and heaven knows what from there... :lol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 11:46 pm 
mollyig, again with the sporty vamps. Who knew they would be so intriguing, huh? And the demons? And W/T goodness? All good things. . . to those who wait.

BV, well, yeah, not too big of a baseball fan, but everything in it’s own time, you know? You’ll see. . . . And yes, DF goes slow(but it is going) so. . . Insight.

C, as always, as you know, I will take my time. Tick, tick, tick. . . .

Linda, um, soccer. . . hmm. . . truth is, we all know why you like it, don't we?

Murasaki S, yes, well, there’s much we don’t know about Ms. Rosenberg. . . .

Kris

“Frell that!”

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2002 12:13 am 
Kris, well yeah...probably for the same reasons you love hockey...:hmm sweaty bodies, "full body" contact, rush of endorphines...although I have to say, I don't get the "stick" fixation!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 271 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next