The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: SEXCAPADES - VOLUME 2 - TEST DRIVE
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:19 am 

I...............ummmmmmm................you................ummmmmmm...............oh Goddess!!! :jaw

***takes of running yet again: "Showers!!! Shooooooooowers!!!!, then returns to the board***

'Kay.....that was just :heart :thud :drool :blush , it was incredible....:clap :bow

Now, could you please tell us kittens where to get a Test Drive like that one??? :wink :eyebrow :p

Can't wait for the next part, Cin!! Keep'em comin'!!! ***pun intended :D ***

Willowtara19 :kitty

PD: Oh.....the showers are reserved for me when Cin updates this fic of hers, got it??? :glasses

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:21 am 
That was soooooo hot! I need a car now ;)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 2:57 pm 
:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:56 pm 
oh my goddess, seriously that was the hottest story ever. I can't even get out of my chair right now, I don't think my legs will work. My girlfriend will definitely be thanking you tonight!

Paige

Post subject: THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:24 am 
Hey Everybody!

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to a few people here:

STRANGE QUARK – Thanks for the feedback! Hope you continue reading!

DOPPELGANGER 5X5 – I’m glad you liked the fic! Thanks for reading!

YMKA – Marina – what can I say? You’re one of the perverse little kittens who encouraged me to write this smut! Need I say more? Thanks!

KARMAH – Another of the little perverted kittens who inspired me in a few chat sessions! Hehehe! You keep inspiring…I’ll keep writing!

JUSTKAZY – Definitely very “From Here To Eternity” –ish! Thanks for reading – and for the great comparison! I am honored!

AXMAN936 – Thanks for reading! I’m glad you liked it!

WASHI – To the original smut-princess…ahhh…you inspire me! Hehe!

SJ – Glad you like it! Thanks!

KERRISON20 – Hey Lisa – glad you liked it! Stay tuned – more to come (pun intended!)

SAM DARLS – Sammie!!! I’m so glad you liked it! Thanks for reading – and for the encouragement!

INTRICATE MIRAGE – Sorry to have “heated things up” for you…hehehe….not really!

WILLOWTARA19 – V! As always – your feedback is something worth looking forward to! Thanks so much!

LT STICKS – Thanks so much for reading! I really appreciate it!

WILLOWSGIRL – Another of the kittens responsible for this little smut-fest! Thanks, Stacey!

ARWEN276 – Glad you liked it! Thanks for reading!

TEMPEST DUER – Thanks so much – it’s great to hear from you! I’m glad you’re enjoying the fic!

AMBER 4 PREZ – Thanks so much for reading – I’m glad you’re enjoying it!

SAPPHO – Thanks! You kittens are the best!

TARAS SHADOW – Holly!!!!!! Thanks for reading! Your feedback is much appreciated! I’m so glad you like it! You know – your fic (NANLT) was one of the first ones that I read when I visited Pens for the first time…and it was definitely one of the reasons I kept coming back! I am honored by your presence!

SAM7777 – So glad you’re enjoying the fics! Thanks so much for reading them!

BLOOD SUCKIN FIEND – ERIN!!!!! This is another one of the perverse little kittens who inspired me in several conversations in the chatroom! Thanks, babe! Mmuuuuuwwa! Love ya!

AMBERALYSONLOVER – Thanks so much for reading! Hope you enjoy the rest of the fic!

EPAIGE – Thanks so much! I hope your girlfriend enjoyed! Hehe!

Hope I haven’t forgotten anybody! Again – thanks so much – you are all the best! Stay tuned…Volume 3: School Spirit will be up soon!

Happy Holidays!

Cin - aka FIRESIGN:cool

Post subject: Re: THANK YOU
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 3:51 am 
Very nice bodywork and I'm not talking about the Jag :lol

Nice testdrive :thud

Great fic :clap

Post subject: Re: ummmmm
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:29 pm 
um...*searches brain for words to describe the hottness of this fic* well... uh... that was...*thinks of a word that means hot squared times infinity* um, uh... that would be, uh... yea...:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud ~~ That pretty much sums it up... + :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

::runs off to find shower or very close personal buddie:: Be back soon lol

P.S. I can't wait 'till I get my car!!! LOL...

:flower ~~**Monkey Luv**~~:flower :dance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Willow:"I'm a breast gal myself...(quieter, to Tara), but then again, you knew that..." :heart :bounce :fallen

Tara:"Until I realized that was her yummy face"

Willow: "There's something between us. It-it wasn't something I was looking for. It's just powerful."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:00 pm 
I need a new car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud :thud

*lil´c*

I´m an actress... I don´t pee. Amber in Augsburg

Check this out

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:17 am 
Very hot. Very well done.

I really like the vignette format. You've been very good at keeping things moving without cluttering the small writing space. A very skillfully done undertaking. I can't wait for the next one!

-SQ

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:31 pm 
that was soo hot:p

Great smut.. As always.. cant wait till the next update!:applause :applause :applause :applause

KinKness

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC - SEXCAPADES!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:22 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

:blush :wtkiss Wow FIRESIGN, you write the smutty-liciousness really well! I'm all flustered now (LOL). Sooo...this was updated in 2003...that's seven years of birthdays that you owe me back updates for...write another? Please? :D

"We're in love. We're lovers. We're lesbian, gay-type lovers."

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC - SEXCAPADES!!!!!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:43 pm 
5. Willowhand

LonelyTara: I will do my best! Until I come up with some more smuttiness...I hope you'll enjoy my other fics!

Thanks for the comments & for reading!

FIRESIGN
aka Cin :pride :kgeek