The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: [AU] Coming Home (NC-17 Two-shot)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:54 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 3
Title: Coming Home
Author: Bellalocke
Description: Just a two-shot of Willow and Tara spending New Years in Paris. A lot of smut with a lot of feels
Rating: NC-17
Ownership: Please do not cross-post this story without my permission
Note: Tara, Willow, and other characters associated with BTVS belong to Joss, ME, and all other affiliates. Please don't sue me I am a poor IT contractor.
Feedback: I beg of you, please! Comments and feedback are my life blood
Author Note: This is, effectively, my first fic on the board, and is brought to you by an overactive imagination that would not let me focus on the big fic (yet to be posted) until I put pen to paper. I have never written any kind of love scene ever, so hopefully I do our girls justice.
Author's Note 2: This fic is complete, I am just waiting to finish the editing process with my beta.
Author's Note 3: Speaking of my beta. Chance is the only reason that I have the courage to post this fic (or any fic I write) by assuring me that I do have the ability to write coherent sentences that say something. That said, If you hate the fic, then I suppose I will take the blame. *Pokes Chance*

Now on to the good stuff!

Coming Home

Willow and Tara had been in Paris for three days. Much of their time had been spent exploring the city on foot, as well as, visiting the Louvre Museum. Now that New Year’s Eve had finally come to the City of Love, Willow could not help but wonder what plans her blue-eyed goddess had in store. Since Tara had been to Paris before, the redhead deferred to her when it came to seeing the sites and exploring the city. As the witches entered a cab, Willow looked over to Tara.

“Sweetheart,” Willow smiled, “where are we going?”

“You’ll see,” Tara said. The cab took a right on Avenue des Champs-Élysées. “We’re almost there.”

Willow and Tara spent the rest of the ride in silence until the car pulled to a stop. As she exited the cab, the redhead was pulled into her lover's arms; her chest and eyes facing outward. Tara covered Willow's eyes and walked them a short distance before she removed her hands.

“Here we are, sweetie,” Tara gave her love a half-smile.

“Are you serious?” Willow gasped. “We're ringing in the New Year at the Eiffel Tower?”

Tara nodded and chuckled as she saw her red-haired beauty do a happy dance.

“Eeeek!” Willow squealed. “I love you! Thank you so much!”

She is so romantic! Who knew that the shy girl I met two years ago was such a hopeless romantic? I am so happy to be here with her! We have come so far, and I cannot wait to see where we will go next.

Willow’s eyes glazed over for a moment as she thought of all the possibilities that the night could bring. The two witches made their way to the base of the tower and waited for the next lift to take them up to the top. Tara was surprised that the lifts were not as busy as she thought they would be given that it was New Year’s Eve. As they stepped off the lift, Tara guided Willow towards the guide rail of the tower that overlooked the River Seine. Soon the girls were snuggled against each other waiting with the other people on top of the tower to ring in the New Year. About ten minutes before Midnight, snow began to gently fall over the city. Looking over the city and seeing the twinkling lights as the snow fell, Willow truly understood why Paris was called the city of love.

The 1-minute countdown started and Tara pulled her green-eyed beauty close to her and looked her in the eyes. Willow could feel the love and the magic between her and the azure-eyed goddess standing before her. When the two witches embraced, a faint golden glow surrounded them as their magics reached out to greet one another. They suddenly found themselves bathed in a warmth that came from within; it was the warmth of their love. Hearts beating in sync, Willow and Tara smiled at each other with such tenderness and love it almost hurt. Words unspoken passed between the two witches as the final seconds of the year slipped away to bring in the new.

Ten

‘This is fate. We are as we were always meant to be’

Nine

‘No doubt exists of the great things we will do and see.’

Eight

‘Through strife and adventure, together we are bound.’

Seven

‘Within our hearts, the song of love will be the only sound.’

Six

‘No matter the distance, the space, or time, each other’s hearts we will always find.’

Five

‘As our love grows, so will our souls entwine.’

Four

‘For I am yours and you are mine.’

Three

‘In all the great things we will see and do, I will fear not for I am always with you.’

Two

‘In the toughest times, our love and boundless courage will see us through.'

One

‘Our love, our magic is most pure and true.’

As they kissed, Willow felt a spark ignite what would be an unending fire in her soul. Willow felt something within her begin to awaken, and she knew that she would never be the same.

The ride home was silent as a quiet peace settled over the city. Willow’s thoughts turned to the love of her life sitting beside her in the back of the cab. Their hands entwined and fingers laced together, the redhead wondered what was coming next. She knew what she wanted, and she finally felt ready, but she didn’t dare to dream for fear that tonight would not come to pass with her and Tara making love for the first time.

‘My first time with the last woman I will ever be with. Now I understand… Tara wanted to make the first time special because she feels the same way.’

The cab pulled up in front of the Bed and Breakfast the two witches were staying at. After paying for the ride, the two women exited the car and made their way towards the side door. The two witches opened the locked door and closed it behind them before they padded through the kitchen into the foyer. Willow and Tara walked up the steps in silence. Quietly walking down the hallway, the women stood before the entrance to their room at the end of the hall. Tara pulled the room key from her pocket and unlocked the door. After stepping through the threshold, the blonde witch turned around, shut the door, and locked it. Candles all over the room flickered to life when the two lovers joined hands. Willow watched in amazement as the room was bathed in a soft glow showing the rose petals that covered the bed.

Tara led Willow over to the side of the bed and looked upon her love with the most important question she had ever asked in her eyes. A brilliant smile bloomed across Willow’s face as she nodded her assent. Tara’s eyes darkened, transforming into beautiful sapphires as she looked into her beauty’s darkened emerald eyes. Both their bodies ignited with passion and desire as the tension that had been building for months finally lead to this moment where their bodies would be laid bare.

“Close your eyes,” Tara whispered, the husky timbre of her voice betraying her desire.

Willow closed her eyes as her goddess reached out and touched her face. Tara’s fingers lightly traced the outer contours of the pale freckled skin of her face, tracing her thumbs over the other woman’s eyebrows, eyelids, nose, and lips. The redhead shivered at the touch and Tara smiled before softly kissing Willow; her lips hinting at the promises of what was to come.

“Open your eyes, my love.”

Tara was pleased to see that Willow’s eyes had darkened further after such simple touches to her face. As her desire for the redhead thrummed through her veins and set her body on fire, the azure-eyed goddess summoned every ounce of self-control she had and willed herself to take things slow. Tara removed Willow's jacket and ran her hands over the lithe woman's arms. The redhead smiled and lifted her arms as her girlfriend pulled her sweater off and tossed it to the floor.
Tara drank in the pale freckled skin of her lover before giving Willow a sultry lopsided grin when the redhead removed her jacket and began to unbutton her shirt. The redhead’s hands were shaking so much that Tara found that she had to help the witch with the buttons before shrugging the shirt off and letting it fall to the floor. Both women stood before each other clad in only their bras from the waist up, and almost felt overwhelmed by their desire for the other. Tara stepped forward and shivered as she embraced Willow. The blonde reveled in the feel of her lover’s bare skin against her own. She rested her hands on the lithe girl’s hips and leaned in for a kiss. Immediately, she felt Willow’s tongue glide against her lips, requesting entrance. The taller girl parted her lips feeling Willow’s tongue dip in and explore her mouth with voracity and a level of passion she had never felt her redhead express before now. The blonde pulled her girlfriend closer to her until their bra-clad breasts were mashed together. Tara moaned at the contact and began to run her hands up and down the emerald-eyed beauty’s back. The blonde could feel the heat of her desire begin to pool between her legs.

Tara felt Willow’s blunt nails rake against the skin of her back and sides; her skin rippled as the sensation caused electrical currents to travel through her body. As the kiss continued, Tara sucked on Willow’s tongue causing the smaller woman to moan into her mouth. Suddenly the desire to feel more of the pale and freckled skin with her lips, mouth, and tongue became unbearable. Tara lightly bit and sucked on Willow’s lower lip before moving to kiss the hollow of her throat. She gently nipped and licked on Willow’s collar bones causing the redhead to sigh. Tara kissed her way up the redhead's neck until she eventually found the pulse point. She gently laved the skin as she felt Willow’s racing heart beneath her lips and tongue. When she felt the redhead shiver, Tara bit down and began to suck. The blonde could not help but smile to herself when she heard Willow's sharp intake of breath. Tara released her beauty's pulse point with a pop and continued her quest to feel and taste more skin. The blonde kissed down the redhead’s neck and along her shoulders before moving down to nip at her girlfriend’s collarbone again. As she kissed her way down the valley between Willow’s breasts, she was excited to see hard nipples straining against the black satin of the redhead’s bra.

Tara trailed her fingers along Willow's sides as she kissed her way down to the redhead's navel. Tara quickly untied Willow’s shoes and removed them along with her socks. The witch moved upwards and began to unbutton Willow’s jeans. Looking up at her love with midnight blue eyes, Tara gave her girlfriend a sultry smile as she slid Willow’s jeans down her thighs and calves before finally removing the garment. The smell of Willow’s arousal hit her immediately; it took all of Tara’s willpower to refrain from ripping her girlfriend’s underwear off and taking the redhead in her mouth. That said, there were no rules against teasing. Tara looked up at Willow with a wicked grin before she extended her tongue and ran it along the wet spot. She felt her girlfriend’s hips jerk when her tongue brushed across Willow’s hard clit. The blonde allowed herself to swirl her tongue twice around the hard bud causing her girlfriend to moan as her legs shook with pleasure. Tara began to slowly kiss her way back up Willow’s torso. As she stood, Tara claimed the other witch’s lips in a searing kiss. When they pulled apart, both women were breathing hard.

Willow smiled as her hands toyed with the hem of Tara’s jeans. She leaned forward and kissed her goddess’ neck. The witch let the kiss linger for a moment before she bit down and sucked. An inward smile appeared on the redhead’s face as she heard Tara moan and felt her clutch her back. After she pulled away, Willow looked and was pleased with the mark she had left on her lover’s neck. She leaned forward again and sucked the blonde’s earlobe into her mouth. The green-eyed beauty felt a surge of pleasure when she heard Tara quietly gasp as she bit down on the flesh and gently flicked her tongue before pulling away. Willow kissed along the blonde's jawline before landing on her lips where she placed a feather-light kiss. Willow pulled away and began to toy with the button of Tara’s jeans. Looking into her goddess’ blue eyes she found love, lust, and desperate need. For a moment she got lost in Tara’s gaze and felt as though she was seeing the other woman’s soul. Willow continued to toy with the button on the other witch’s jeans.

“Can I?”

Tara bit her lip. “Please.”

Willow slowly unbuttoned her love’s jeans as she kissed the hollow of her neck. As she slowly slid her girlfriend's jeans down, Willow kissed down Tara’s chest. The redhead stopped for a moment as she planted kisses on Tara’s considerable cleavage before pulling a satin-clad nipple into her mouth. Tara let out a loud moan and shuddered as Willow sucked and flicked her tongue across the hard bud. After several moments, Willow pulled back and continued her descent until the black jeans pooled at her feet. Willow took a moment to remove the blonde’s boots and socks before finally removing the jeans. The redhead’s eyes were level with her girlfriend’s sex for the first time. Knowing that she would not be able to stop herself if she used her tongue to tease, Willow came up with a different plan. She locked eyes with Tara as she took a finger and ran it along the clothed seam until she found the woman’s clit. The blonde slammed her eyes shut and moaned as Willow ghosted her finger around and across her impossibly hard clit. Just when Tara thought she was going to lose control, she felt her beauty begin to kiss her way up her outer thighs.

Willow paused for a moment to gently nip and lick at the other witch’s hip. She continued kissing up Tara’s torso until her mouth was hovering over the blonde’s neglected nipple. The redhead smirked as she took her girlfriend’s satin-clad nipple into her mouth and sucked hard. The sound of Tara’s moans was like a symphony, and the slight pain from her goddess gripping her hair tightly brought her a little closer to heaven. Willow continued her ministrations for a short moment before pulling away. Tara whimpered and protested before feeling the redhead’s lips on her own. Willow slowly kissed Tara for a moment before she felt her girlfriend’s tongue gently caress her lower lip. The redhead parted her lips, granting the other witch entrance to her mouth.

They kissed deeply for what seemed like an eternity. Both witches allowed their hands to roam up and down each other’s back sending tiny bolts of electricity down their spines. Tara’s hands eventually came to rest on the band of Willow’s bra. She felt Willow’s hands mirror her action. Both women attempted to unhook the bra beneath their hands. After a minute or so of struggling, Tara stepped back as Willow released her from the embrace.

“This is ridiculous,” Tara laughed. “Here…”

The goddess reached behind her and unhooked her bra. She noticed Willow doing the same. Both women stood apart holding the front of their bra to their chest. The tension in the air heightened the longer they stood and looked at one another. Willow smiled as they played the sexiest game of chicken she could ever imagine. The redhead was surprised to find that she felt excited instead of shy. There was a slight undercurrent of nervousness, but it only enhanced the excitement she felt. The game that she and Tara were playing was fun, but she wanted more. Deciding that she would make the first move, Willow slid the straps of her bra down her arms before letting the garment fall to the floor. Her chest flushed red and crept up to her neck and face. Willow heard her love gasp as she bared her chest for the very first time. The minute that felt like an eternity passed before Tara finally let her bra fall to the floor. The beauty stood slack jaw as she looked at Tara’s breasts for the very first time. All the times that she had imagined this moment and all the images that had crossed her mind in the last few months paled in comparison to the woman before her. Tara was a vision, a goddess, a dream. She gazed at her love’s full globes that were topped with hard dusky pink nipples that stood proud. Willow longed to kiss and suckle them again without a cloth barrier. The heat between her legs that had been present since the first kiss of the evening increased exponentially. The redhead felt her liquid desire escape the confines of her underwear and spread down her thighs. The look of lust and pure want within the other witch’s eyes negated any embarrassment that she might have felt otherwise.

Tara looked at her love as she felt her own nectar threaten to spill out onto her thighs. She had never been so turned on in her life. Her eyes swept over the pale white skin of the woman before her. As her gaze traveled down her lover’s chest, she noted the rosy-pink nipples that stood proud and hard. Willow’s breasts were not as large as her own, but they were perfect. Tara’s hips swayed as she walked forward and grabbed the redhead’s hands. Pulling the other woman towards her, she moaned as their breasts pressed together. Feeling the hardness of Willow’s nipples increase, Tara leaned down and claimed the beauty’s mouth. Their tongues dueled as the urgency of the moment increased. Tara started walking back towards the bed. When she felt her legs touch the edge of the bed, she sat down while keeping Willow standing before her. Looking up at her girlfriend with a sultry smile and midnight blue eyes, Tara splayed her hands on the silky skin of Willow’s torso. The beauty shivered with want as she felt her goddess’ hands move at a torturously slow pace before finally feeling the other woman gently cup the underside of her breasts.

The redhead gulped as she felt Tara’s fingers trace a teasing path starting at the underside of her breasts and moving upwards. Her legs began to shake as she felt her girlfriend’s fingers lightly circle around her areolas. She noticed that the blonde was careful to not touch her diamond-hard nipples as the teasing continued. Willow’s whole body began to shake as she felt Tara’s questing fingers brush against the tips of her breasts. She never knew that her nipples could be so sensitive and responsive.

Tara smiled as she cupped the sides of her love’s breasts and gently swiped her thumbs over the peaks. Willow let out a long and drawn-out moan as her body shook even more. The goddess gently took both of Willow's nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and began to pinch and roll them.

The redhead groaned and thrust her chest out. “Oh goddess…please, don’t stop.”

At this point, the redhead’s legs were shaking to the point that Tara had no idea how the lithe woman was still standing. Willow whimpered when the blonde released her nipples and held on to her so that she wouldn’t collapse

“Lay down, my love.”

Willow stumbled towards the bed as Tara guided her and provided balance to prevent her from falling over. As soon as the redhead’s legs hit the edge of the bed, she lifted her right leg and crawled on the bed up towards the headboard. The redhead laid down and was about to roll over when she felt Tara pin her down by laying on top of her. Willow luxuriated in the feel of the rose petals caressing her skin. They provided almost no friction against her rosy tips, but the softness felt amazing. She shivered as she felt the heat of Tara’s body on top of hers. Closing her eyes, the redhead felt Tara’s hard nipples press into her back and moaned at the contact. She felt Tara sit up and kneel over her thighs. Willow shivered as she felt Tara run her fingers up and down her back. After more than a few passes, the redhead felt the blonde rest her hands on her ass. She quietly moaned as she felt Tara begin to knead and massage the firm cheeks. Minutes later Willow felt completely boneless and at the mercy of her lover.

Tara leaned forward once again and planted kisses all over her beauty’s back. Every so often she would nip and lick at the sensitive spots on Willow's back. Once she was satisfied with her exploration and ministrations, Tara moved to the side and rolled the other witch over onto her back. Looking down at her love, the blonde watched as Willow’s chest heaved.

“So beautiful.”

“I…I never knew.” Willow licked her lips as all the moisture in her body moved down her body.

Tara leaned down and gently kissed her beauty. “You are so beautiful my love, my goddess, my Willow tree.”

The azure-eyed goddess insinuated her leg between Willow’s as she continued the gentle exploration of her mouth. Tara reveled in the feel of the redhead’s liquid silk against her thigh. Pressing her clothed center against the other witch’s thigh, she began rocking against her girlfriend’s thigh while giving the redhead some much-needed friction. Both witches moaned into the other’s mouth at the contact. Tara kept up the slow and gentle rhythm until she and Willow parted and stared into each other’s eyes.

“I love you,” Tara whispered. “I love you so much.”

Willow smiled as she stroked the blonde’s cheek. “You are my everything, for now, and always.”

Tears of joy slipped down both women’s faces. Tara kissed her slowly and sensually. Eventually, the blonde broke the kiss and stilled her hips. Willow whimpered at the loss of movement and wondered why her goddess had stopped. Tara smiled down at her girlfriend as she stopped straddling the other witch and moved her leg to join the other. Tara spread Willow's legs to accommodate her own as she started to kiss down the redhead's neck and chest until her mouth hovered over the tempting breasts of her girlfriend. The green-eyed beauty wrapped her legs around the blonde when she had stopped moving. Both women sighed as Willow’s center met Tara’s stomach. The blonde licked her lips as she lowered her head and used her tongue to trace around Willow’s nipple. The redhead let out a loud moan as Tara drew tighter circles around the rosy nub. Just when the green-eyed beauty felt like she couldn’t take any more teasing, she felt Tara quickly flick her tongue across the taught nipple. Willow’s hips bucked up into the other witch’s stomach as her hands flew to Tara’s head.

The blond smiled as she felt Willow’s fingers become entangled in her hair. She lowered her head again and kissed the redhead’s sensitive nipple. Tara moaned as she felt her beauty tug on her hair. The blonde lowered her head once again and enclosed the rosy tip with her mouth. Willow moaned as she felt Tara begin to suck. She felt as though her nipples were a direct conduit to her clit. When the blonde gently bit the sensitive tip and flicked her tongue continuously across the peak, the redhead’s hips bucked as her grip on the blonde hair tightened. Willow cried out when Tara sucked harder and increased the pressure of her tongue. Not wanting to push her lover over the edge just yet, the goddess released the rosy nipple with a pop.

Willow began to protest at the loss of contact before she felt her other nipple be engulfed by the heat of Tara’s mouth. The sheer amount of pleasure that she was experiencing from the blonde’s ministrations caused more of her liquid desire to seep out of her underwear and down her thighs. Her nerves were on fire, and she felt like a live wire that was barely contained through sheer force of will. Willow’s hips continued to buck wildly and her grip on her girlfriend’s hair tightened once again. The redhead nearly lost control as she felt Tara moan around her nipple. An increasing ache settled itself within her velvety walls.

“Please, Tara. I need you now.”

Tara released the rock-hard nipple in her mouth and began to kiss down her love’s stomach as Willow relaxed her legs. Once she reached the hem of the redhead’s underwear, the other witch slowly moved the soaked garment down Willow’s thighs. The green-eyed beauty canted her hips up to assist with the removal of the soaked material. Tara lifted herself up and moved back towards the end of the bed as she pulled the silken cloth down Willow’s legs. The redhead’s body was finally free of all clothing. Tara sat back on her shins and took a moment to marvel at the beauty of Willow’s naked form. Her eyes traveled from the red flush that started at the lithe woman’s cheeks and spread down to her chest. Moving further down, Tara allowed her gaze to fix on the redhead’s heaving breasts. The rosy nipples still looking impossibly hard, she had to fight the urge to engulf them in her mouth once again.

I wonder how hard I can make her come by just playing with them? Hmmm… an idea for another time.

The blonde’s eyes moved along the freckled expanse of the redhead’s torso. When she saw the soft, satin-looking red curls that lay just above Willow’s apex, a sensual lopsided grin crept across her face. The goddess’ gaze traveled back up the lithe woman's body before landing on her face. Looking into her girlfriend’s obsidian green eyes, she saw love and intense desire. Tara bent down and began to kiss her way up the redhead’s calves and thighs. Once she was midway up her beauty’s thighs, the smell of Willow’s sweet arousal hit her for the second time. Kissing her way further up, Tara was pleased to see and feel the redhead’s nectar trailing down from her most intimate place. Tara tentatively stuck her tongue out and gently licked Willow’s thigh. The azure-eyed goddess moaned as the sweet and clean taste of Willow hit her tongue and infused her senses. The smell and taste of Willow’s need and desire increased the further up she went. When Tara reached the apex of Willow’s thighs, she had to stop and take a moment to appreciate the beauty before her. Willow’s folds were a deep pink and slick with desire, and her clit stood at attention begging to be sucked. Tara looked up and found Willow meeting her eyes. The lusty and needful look that the redhead was giving her broke down the last shred of restraint the blonde had in her body.

When Tara dipped her head down between her girlfriend's thighs, the redhead draped her legs over the blonde’s shoulders. Willow felt her veins thrum with fire and desire when she felt Tara's tongue make tentative contact with her unclothed folds. The blonde seemed determined to tease her once again as she licked and tasted her everywhere but where it was most needed. Willow was about to take matters into her own hands when she finally felt Tara’s tongue flick across her clit. The action ripped an unexpectedly loud moan from her throat. Willow's legs began to shake uncontrollably as she felt her goddess' tongue circle and flick her clit. Tara brought her girlfriend closer to the edge by continuing to lash her tongue against the other witch's clit while occasionally sucking it between her lips. The redhead’s body felt out of her control as it continued to shake while she vocalized what seemed to be one long and continuous moan. As her excitement increased at a feverish pace, Willow felt what was once the dull ache within her velvety walls become unbearable.

“T-Tara. Please…inside.” Willow pleaded. “Need you…inside.”

The blonde stilled her tongue and pulled back before she brought a finger into contact with the redhead’s folds. She trailed her finger downward until she found Willow’s entrance. Tara slowly circled the velvet skin before dipping her first knuckle in ever so quickly. When the goddess pulled her finger back out, Willow groaned in protest.

“Please please please please…”

Willow continued to beg; allowing it to become her mantra until Tara relented and finally entered her slowly in one full stroke. The redhead was certain that she was going to come the moment her girlfriend entered her, but the feeling of being full only served to further the pressure that was now ever-present. She heard Tara moan as her velvety walls clenched around the blonde’s finger. Waiting for her goddess to move within her felt like torture that seemed to last forever. When her walls finally stopped clenching, Willow felt Tara finally begin to move.

“Oh Goddess, Tara.”

“You feel amazing, my love. I have waited so long for this.”

Tara gradually sped up her rhythm and pumped a little harder into her redhead as Willow bucked her hips.

“More…”

Tara stilled her hand before she gently added a second finger. Willow clung to her fingers in a vicelike grip. The blonde was prepared to stay still to give her girlfriend time to adjust to the increase in size and pressure. She was surprised when she felt Willow buck her hips indicating that she needed movement.

The green-eyed beauty relished the slight burn that came with having two fingers inside. She knew that Tara was staying still to give her time to adjust, but the need for movement overcame any concern about pain or discomfort. She appreciated the slowness of Tara’s movements despite the frenetic bucking of her hips. Once she had adjusted to the sensation of two fingers inside her, Willow voiced her need for Tara to move faster. As she felt her goddess move faster, the redhead felt her occasionally brush a spot along her front wall that made intense bolts of pleasure travel throughout her body. She tried to cant her hips, hoping that the new angle would cause the blonde to hit the area more consistently. While the new angle did cause Tara to touch the area a little more than before, Willow found herself wanting more.

“Love, please,” Willow panted.

“What do you need, darling?”

Willow was so delirious with want that she almost couldn’t get the words out. “Fingers…curl fingers.”

Tara did as Willow asked, wondering what it was that her girlfriend was looking for.

“Oh Goddess, yes!” Willow suddenly shouted. “Right there… please don’t stop…”

Willow’s words became more erratic and incoherent as Tara continued to brush the spot along her front wall. Tara found that the spot that caused her girlfriend the most pleasure was slightly rougher than the rest of her velvety walls. The blonde moved her fingers in shorter strokes as she felt Willow’s walls flutter around her fingers.

The redhead moaned as contact with her front wall became more consistent. The pressure within her walls increased exponentially as she felt herself coming closer to the point of no return. Willow felt Tara’s thumb brush against her clit in firm circles causing her legs to shake erratically. As the pleasure became overwhelming, the redhead slammed her eyes shut.

“Tara, your gonna make me come.”

“Open your eyes, my love.”

Willow struggled with the request at first but was finally able to open them. As the redhead looked at her girlfriend, she saw Tara bite her lip while her eyes stared into her soul.

“Come for me, Willow.”

The green-eyed beauty let out a near-silent scream as she came harder than she could have ever imagined. Her walls clamped down around Tara’s fingers so hard that the blonde was forced to cease her movements. The world seemed to stop as her nectar slid around Tara’s fingers and down her wrist. Willow’s orgasm seemed to last forever, but eventually, her body relented as her inner walls relaxed. She felt her girlfriend gently extricate her fingers as she lay on the bed in a boneless heap. The redhead could only watch with helpless lust and amazement as Tara sucked on the two fingers that had just been inside her. The look on the blonde’s face told Willow just how much she was relishing the taste of her essence.

The redhead smiled as she saw her goddess crawl over her body and lean down to kiss her. As her girlfriend kissed her deeply, Willow decided that she loved how she tasted in Tara’s mouth and on her lips and tongue. After a few moments, the redhead felt Tara end the kiss and get off the bed.

When Willow began to protest, Tara looked over her shoulder as she wrapped a robe around her body.

“I will be back in a moment, my love.”

Willow felt herself drifting on a sea of clouds until she heard the door open. She opened her eyes when she heard her goddess walk into the room with a basin full of water, a terrycloth towel, and a washcloth. Tara used her hip to shut the door behind her. Walking over to the bed, she carefully set the basin down and towels on the bedside table closest to Willow. Tara gently repositioned Willow’s legs to make her task easier. The blonde dipped the washcloth in the hot water and gently wrung it out before she carefully began to wash and clean Willow’s thighs. When the washcloth cooled, Tara dipped it in the basin and wrung it out again before continuing. The gentleness and amount of care that the blonde witch took in cleaning the oversensitive parts of her sex brought Willow to tears.

Tara gently wiped the tears away from her beauty’s face. “I love you so much, my darling. Thank you for giving me such a wonderful gift.”

Willow couldn’t help but giggle and crack a grin. “I’d say that I should be the one thanking you. Goddess, you are amazing.”

Tara gave her redhead a lopsided grin. “Let’s finish getting you cleaned up, honey.”

After gently cleaning and drying the rest of Willow’s sex, Tara did her best to turn down the bed covers with the redhead laying on top of them. A few minutes and more giggles later, Willow was finally settled underneath the covers. Tara removed her robe and laid it at the end of the bed before she extinguished the candles around the room with a wave of her arm. Crawling into bed, the blonde pulled her redhead close to her and wrapped an arm around her.

“What about you, Tare?”

“Shh, honey. You need rest. We’ll continue when you can actually move.”

Willow smiled as she felt Tara kiss the temple of her head and snuggle closer.

“I love you, my goddess.”

“I love you too, my beauty.”

Post subject: Re: [AU] Coming Home (NC-17 Two-shot)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:02 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 1
Alex! You finally posted! Yay!

Awesome first half to this two-shot. A loving, non-angsty relief between longer winded angsty stories. Cannot wait for the second half!

---------------
"In my world, we have people in chains and we can ride them like ponies." - Vamp Willow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 10:10 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 136
First off, thankyou for having the courage and sharing your work with the KB, Its great to see new perspectives.
Also CK_Mako great to see you commenting. Welcome to Board.

As the resident smut expert - No I cant pull off that lie. Smut isn't my thing so its not my cup of tea story wise however that's not to say its bad.

You have good sections around the smut.

Bellalocke wrote:
looked upon her love with the most important question she had ever asked in her eyes. A brilliant smile bloomed across Willow’s face as she nodded her assent. Tara’s eyes darkened, transforming into beautiful sapphires as she looked into her beauty’s darkened emerald eyes.

you've fully captured there the notion of the amount these two say to each other without even saying a word. Every look and every movement between them has meaning and you've nailed their look.

All throughout there is a great display of showing they are attracted to each other, not just in a lustful way but a deeper attraction. That is aided by your sections of inner thought.

Bellalocke wrote:
my Willow tree

WOO WHOO Once More with feeling! OMWF quotes are my my straw in a pile of nails with smut scenes. Always appreciated.

I'm not going to say I clocked on immediately and I could be wrong still but the countdown, I had an inkling that this is a baby fic. nearer to the end you have the cleansing and the gift thanking and id be pretty surprised if it isn't. But that's for part 2 to tell.

If it is I like how you weaved the spell into the countdown as there's a lot of symbolism surrounding new years. Its a new beginning (new life perhaps) but its also full of goodbyes. a milestone of getting closer but also moving further away. a venture into the unknown while having the past as your foundation to venture fourth. a new stage in life which fits well IF I've cottoned on correctly.

As I say its not my kind of story but I think you can hold your head high with that Pens debut.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms

Last edited by Dub on Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:56 am 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 53
Woo hoo on your first fic on the board! I love the setting, Paris is just so classically romantic. I'm very intrigued as to where the countdown/song/spell thing might lead!

Though I'm kind of confused, have they been together for two years in this universe and are traveling overseas together but never had sex??

Nonetheless, it was a very loving depiction of their special moment and I'm really pleased to see you beginning to make your mark on the KB :banana :bounce :wtkiss

Check out my finished fics

Love, The SeriesTwo For Joy/21+/Joy To The WorldInevitable/Infinitely

Confidential EternalA Twisted DateDachsund Through The Snow

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:14 am 
4. Extra Flamey

CK_Mako
CK_Mako wrote:
Alex! You finally posted! Yay!

Awesome first half to this two-shot. A loving, non-angsty relief between longer winded angsty stories. Cannot wait for the second half!

I am glad that you enjoyed the first part! Second half is coming right up, and I hope that you enjoy the second half just as much! Thanks for commenting :grin

Dub

Dub wrote:
First off, thankyou for having the courage and sharing your work with the KB, Its great to see new perspectives.

As the resident smut expert - No I cant pull off that lie. Smut isn't my thing so its not my cup of tea story wise however that's not to say its bad.

You have good sections around the smut.

I appreciate you commenting on the story, even if smut is not your thing. Feedback is always valuable.

Dub wrote:
you've fully captured there the notion of the amount these two say to each other without even saying a word. Every look and every movement between them has meaning and you've nailed their look.

All throughout there is a great display of showing they are attracted to each other, not just in a lustful way but a deeper attraction. That is aided by your sections of inner thought.

When I am writing a fic, it is very important for me to convey emotion through actions and words. In this instance, I felt that actions were more appropriate. I am glad that I was able to write this particular moment in a way that said everything without a word ever being spoken. I am also glad that I was able to display the depth of their attraction to each other in a way that spoke to just how much they love each other and how deep that love is.

Dub wrote:
WOO WHOO Once More with feeling! OMWF quotes are my my straw in a pile of nails with smut scenes. Always appreciated.

OMWF is one of my favorite Buffy episodes. When I first watched it, I was blown away by how well Amber sang Under Your Spell; especially given that the song was a bit out of the range that she was comfortable singing in. Funny thing is, when I was writing this piece, I did not think about the fact that 'Willow Tree' was a quote from OMWF. Instead, it was simply something that just came out. When I was proofing the first draft before sending it to my beta, I was happy that I managed to sneak a quote in there without realizing it.

Quote:
I'm not going to say I clocked on immediately and I could be wrong still but the countdown, I had an inkling that this is a baby fic. nearer to the end you have the cleansing and the gift thanking and id be pretty surprised if it isn't. But that's for part 2 to tell. I'm not going to say I clocked on immediately and I could be wrong still but the countdown, I had an inkling that this is a baby fic. nearer to the end you have the cleansing and the gift thanking and id be pretty surprised if it isn't. But that's for part 2 to tell.

If it is I like how you weaved the spell into the countdown as there's a lot of symbolism surrounding new years. Its a new beginning (new life perhaps) but its also full of goodbyes. a milestone of getting closer but also moving further away. a venture into the unknown while having the past as your foundation to venture fourth. a new stage in life which fits well IF I've cottoned on correctly.

Funny story: This scene was originally part of a larger fic that I am currently working on. I decided to post it as a two-shot given that the tone did not match the fic, but I was still happy with it and felt that it was worthy of posting on the KB. Given that, If this scene were in the story, your observations would be spot on. However, because this is a stand alone piece, the countdown is something that should be taken as is. As for the golden glow that surrounded the girls before the count down, it was not a spell, but rather Willow and Tara's magic reaching out to say hello. I intended it to display just how bonded and close they are.

When it comes to the cleansing, that was simply meant to be a moment of tenderness and care. Same goes for the thanks for the gift. I would like to note that in this piece, Willow and Tara are not each other's first. The thanks is for Willow's willingness to give herself completely to Tara. I suppose that is not something that came across in this part of the story.

I placed this particular piece during New Years for the exact reason that you stated. I wanted to portray the beginning of a new stage of their relationship as well as the steps towards a new life together.

Thank You so much for commenting and for your feed back!

Laragh

Laragh wrote:
Woo hoo on your first fic on the board! I love the setting, Paris is just so classically romantic. I'm very intrigued as to where the countdown/song/spell thing might lead!

If this were the larger fic that I am working on, it would most certainly lead somewhere. However, because this is a stand alone piece, the countdown is meant to be taken as is instead of being an allegory for something larger.

Quote:
Though I'm kind of confused, have they been together for two years in this universe and are traveling overseas together but never had sex??

In this particular piece, Willow and Tara have not been together as a couple for 2 years. Instead they were friends for a little over a year and a half and have only been together for 6 months or so. I make this more clear in the second part of this piece since I did not specifically note that in the first half.

Quote:
Nonetheless, it was a very loving depiction of their special moment and I'm really pleased to see you beginning to make your mark on the KB :banana :bounce :wtkiss

Thank you very much for the kind words! I hope that you enjoy the next part!

UPDATE DIRECTLY BELOW

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 11:41 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Title: Coming Home
Author: Bellalocke
Description: Just a two-shot of Willow and Tara spending New Years in Paris. This is mostly PWP but with a lot of feels
Rating: NC-17
Ownership: Please do not cross-post this story without my permission
Note: Tara, Willow, and other characters associated with BTVS belong to Joss, ME, and all other affiliates. Please don't sue me I am a poor IT contractor.
Spoilers: Aside from some dialogue here and there, none whatsoever. This fic is completely AU
Author Note: Please read this before continuing to the story. The second half of this piece is much different in tone (at least at the beginning) than the first part was. It is really, really NC-17. Lots of dirty talk, swearing, and a lot of teasing. You can blame Tara for this. That said, the sweetness does return at the end of the fic. If it is not your cup of tea, I understand if you want to skip it. That said if you are at all curious, welcome to the circus.
Author note 2: My Beta Chance is the reason that this piece is coherent and suitable for posting. Thanks for all your help and your patience, bestie.
Now on to the good stuff!

Coming Home – Part 2

Willow wasn’t sure how long she had been asleep but based on the fact that the room was still plunged in darkness, she ventured that it hadn’t been too long. She laid in the silent dark and listened to the deep rhythmic breathing of Tara whose arms were currently wrapped around her. She snuggled into the loving woman’s arms until her bladder protested and forced her to extricate herself and leave the warm cocoon of blankets. Willow was gentle in her motions until she was standing by the bed, shivering in the cool room. She grabbed the robe that Tara had left at the end of the bed and wrapped it around herself as she prepared to go to the bathroom. Once she had carefully and quietly opened and closed the door to their room, the redhead padded down the hall to the bathroom.

Willow entered the bathroom and was pleased to see a large clawfoot bathtub. Upon closer inspection, she noticed that it was big enough to fit two people. Turning her attention to the rest of the bathroom, Willow noticed that there were six large pillar candles that were positioned around the room. Willow couldn't help but grin at the fact that the bathroom was perfect for the plans she had to start off the evening. Once she was done cleaning up, the redhead opened the linen closet and grabbed another robe before heading back to their room. After the door snicked shut, Willow turned around and saw that her goddess was still sleeping. She padded across the room, loosened the knot holding her robe together, and deposited it along with the other robe at the foot of the bed. Willow carefully climbed back into bed so that she was facing her goddess and moved closer before leaning in and gently kissing her lips. When Tara failed to wake up, the green-eyed beauty started peppering kisses on the goddess’ forehead moving down to her neck. The blonde had yet to wake up, and Willow felt that she was going to need to take more direct measures to wake her.

Willow moved closer still to Tara until she was fully pressed up against the other woman before insinuating her leg between the goddess’ legs. The redhead began to kiss and suckle her girlfriend’s neck while roaming her hands up and down Tara’s side. When Willow began massaging the blonde’s backside, she finally started to get a response from the sleeping woman. It started with a sigh, followed by the slightest of movement of Tara’s hips, and ended with the goddess caressing Willow’s back. The redhead pulled back and pressed a long kiss to the other woman’s full lips. Tara responded by opening her mouth and allowing Willow to slide her tongue past her lips. The two women kissed for a few moments before the embrace became more heated. The blonde rolled over until her redhead was underneath her and panting as the taller girl ground her leg into the other woman’s center. Tara sat up on her knees, removing Willow’s hands from her ass and holding them within her own. The lithe woman soon found her hands pinned above her head when her goddess leaned back down and began kissing her in earnest.

Willow panted as Tara began kissing down her neck and upper chest until her mouth hovered over her nipple.

“No fair, Tara, it’s my turn to play.”

The blonde looked at her beauty with a sultry lopsided grin. “I promise you can play all you want once I am done.”

Willow moaned when Tara quickly flicked her tongue over her stiff peak. “W-What are you doing?”

The azure-eyed goddess swirled her tongue around her girlfriend’s nipple. “I have a theory I want to test.”

The redhead groaned and whimpered when Tara pulled away. “W-What is that?

Tara moved up Willow’s body until her mouth was a hair’s breadth away from her girlfriend’s ear. “I think I can make you come by playing with these.”

The blonde sat up as she pinched and tweaked the green-eyed beauty’s nipples. “I want to see how hard I can make you come.”

Willow arched her back as Tara engulfed her nipple. “Oh, Goddess, fuck!”

Tara smiled when she heard the redhead swear. She gently bit down on her girlfriend’s nipple as she quickly flicked her tongue.

Willow’s legs began to tremble and shake the longer that Tara played with her rosy tip. When her girlfriend brought her other hand up to her chest and began to pinch and roll the sensitive nub, she thought that she was going to orgasm right on the spot.

“Tara. Oh fuck, your gonna make me…”

The redhead whimpered when her girlfriend released the peak with a pop.

Willow was near to the point of tears. “Why? I was so close.”

“It wouldn’t be fair to neglect your other nipple, would it?”

Willow gasped as Tara took her other peak into her mouth and sucked hard.

Tara once again released the rosy nub with a pop. “Such a naughty girl. I never thought you would swear for me. I want you to say that over and over. I want you to scream my name when I make you come. I don’t ever want you to forget that you belong to me.”

Willow found her nipple engulfed once again. “Fuck! Fuck! So good.”

Tara stopped sucking for a moment but did not move her mouth away. She knew the more she teased Willow, the harder she would orgasm. She wanted Willow to explode so hard that she would see stars. She started circling her girlfriend’s nipple being careful to not touch it directly.

The redhead arched her chest into Tara’s mouth desperate to get any contact on her nipple. She grasped Tara’s hair to try and get her to pay attention to the sensitive peak where she needed it the most. Her legs started to twitch and tremble the more that Tara teased her. She was so desperate to come that she tried to grind against Tara’s leg, but the blonde kept it just out of reach.

“Please. Fuck, please! I need to come, baby.”

Tara moaned against Willow’s breast before she started sucking in earnest. When she started flicking her tongue against the impossibly hard peak, Willow started trembling harder than before.

“I am so close, Tara. Please don’t stop. Don’t ever fucking stop!”

The blonde started flicking her tongue even faster while sucking hard on Willow’s nipple. She held her girlfriend on the precipice for a minute before she gently bit down and tugged on the peak.
“Oh, gods! I’m gonna come.”

Tara bit down a little harder and Willow exploded. Hearing the redhead scream her name made the blonde so wet that she could feel it dripping down her thighs.

Tara thrust two fingers inside Willow as she released the stiff nub with a pop. She stared into her girlfriend’s eyes.
The blonde pumped her fingers hard and fast. “Come for me again, my love. Tell me your mine.”

Willow chanted. “Yours. Yours. Yours. Fuck, Tara, you’re gonna make me...”

“Come for me, Willow.”

The redhead arched her back and screamed her lover’s name as she came hard for the third time that evening.
Willow was still panting when Tara removed her fingers. The redhead once again watched helplessly as her goddess licked her fingers clean with a look of utter bliss on her face. Tara smiled at her girlfriend and moved out from between Willow’s legs and pulled the redhead to her chest.

“You are in so much trouble, Miss Maclay.”

Tara grinned and kissed the top of Willow’s head.

“Once my knees are no longer jello, you will find out just what I mean.”

The blonde giggled. “Sounds like my kind of trouble.”

The two women lay together for a few more minutes before Willow got up out of bed and put on a robe.

She looked at her love. “Stay. I’ll be back for you.”

Tara shot Willow a lopsided grin and blew her a kiss before the redhead left the room.

Willow entered the bathroom and began to fill the large clawfoot bathtub with hot water and a sandalwood bubble bath. When the tub was full enough, the witch waved her hand to light all the candles in the bathroom. She then did a simple sound-dampening charm. Willow glanced around the bathroom and smiled.

Everything is perfect. Tara has no idea what she is in for.

The redhead chuckled softly and then moved out of the bathroom and towards the bedroom. When she arrived in the room, Willow saw that Tara was on the bed in a rather provocative pose. The beauty moved closer, and her eyes became transfixed on the apex of her goddess’ thighs. She could see the liquid silk from Tara’s most intimate place had spilled out to her thighs. The redhead licked her lips and had to fight the urge to take the blonde with her mouth. Instead, she climbed on the bed and positioned herself over her girlfriend. Willow leaned in and placed a soft kiss while lightly running her finger between Tara’s folds. The blonde shivered at the contact and let out a soft moan when her redhead circled her clit with maddeningly light touches. After she bucked her hips up, Willow pulled away and proceeded to suck Tara’s arousal off her finger. Willow shot her girlfriend a lascivious grin before backing off the bed and beckoning the blonde to stand up.

Tara got out of bed and put on the robe that Willow handed her. She proceeded to follow the redhead out of the bedroom and down the hall. A lopsided grin crossed her face when Willow opened the door to the bathroom. The air was filled with the scent of sandalwood while the bathroom was cast in a soft glow courteous of the pillar candles positioned around the room. The blonde looked over at Willow as she took off her robe and walked over to the clawfoot bathtub. Once the redhead had lowered herself into the tub, Tara took off her robe and approached the bathtub. Willow looked up and smiled at her as she motioned for the blonde to sit in front of her. Tara carefully climbed into the tub and was pleased to find that the water was at the perfect temperature. Willow pulled her girlfriend snuggly against her and began to massage her shoulders. Tara sighed and leaned further back to allow her beauty more access.

Willow started with firm pressure on Tara’s shoulders. When the blonde began to relax, the redhead lessened the pressure as she began to let her hands wander to other places on her goddess’ body. She started with light strokes of her fingers and blunt nails across Tara’s back. When she saw the goosebumps across her girlfriend’s back and felt her shiver, Willow pulled her back against her chest and rested her hands on the blonde’s belly. Both witches luxuriated in the feel of the bubble bath as well as the ability to finally take a bath together. Willow sensed how relaxed Tara was and decided to up the stakes a bit. She started drawing lazy circles around the blonde’s stomach while leaning forward and capturing the blonde’s earlobe and biting it lightly. A quiet moan escaped Tara’s mouth which spurred Willow on. The redhead released the earlobe in her mouth and kissed her way down to the blonde’s pulse point. She felt Tara shiver once again as she laved the skin above the point before sucking the flesh into her mouth. Willow released the blonde’s pulse point and gently soothed the spot with her tongue. The redhead smiled as she felt her goddess gasp and shiver once more.

Willow continued to paint lazy circles on Tara’s stomach. Occasionally her hand would dip low and run through the silken blonde hairs located just above her girlfriend’s apex. Willow moved her hands back up above Tara’s waist and resumed drawing lazy circles on her girlfriend’s stomach. She did so for long enough that Tara was lulled into a relaxed state again. The redhead got a mischievous smile on her face when her hands started traveling up the blonde’s stomach. When she started cupping and caressing the underside of her girlfriend’s breasts, Tara let out a contented sigh and kept her eyes closed. Willow kept her touches to the underside for a few moments before she moved her hands up and started lightly circling her goddess’ areolas.

Tara moaned as she felt her nipples harden at the light touches from Willow’s hands. She was curious as to how long her beauty would keep up the teasing and knew that this was the price for her fun earlier. The blonde started to giggle at the thought, but the sound soon changed to a moan when Willow finally decided to touch her sensitive tips. Tara arched her back when she felt her redhead gently pinch and twist her nipples.

“Oh, Gods!”

Willow chuckled near her girlfriend’s ear. “Feel good, baby?”

Tara could only nod as her beauty released her tips and went back to painting lazy circles around her stomach and breasts. She could feel the heat in her belly begin to creep in the longer Willow teased her with lingering touches. Her breath became heavy even though the redhead wasn’t touching any particularly sensitive spot. The blonde felt like Willow was all around her, and she so badly wanted the redhead within her. Between her skin singing and the arousal building within her, Tara could not help but squirm.

Willow whispered in Tara’s ear. “Need something, love?”

Tara didn’t want this game to end yet, so she shook her head. She was very curious to see how long Willow would keep this up.

The redhead smiled. “Ok, Tara. Just remember, I can do this all night long.”

The blonde shut her eyes and bit her lip to prevent a moan from escaping. She took a few deep breaths to try and calm herself down. As much as she knew that she was fighting a losing battle, Tara wanted to make sure that Willow worked for the complete surrender of her control.

The redhead furrowed her eyebrows. She had been certain that Tara would ask for something when she asked. The blonde was amazingly stubborn and making Willow’s attempts all the more difficult.

If that is how she wants to play, then it is time to bust out the big guns.

Willow grinned as she wrapped her legs around Tara’s waist and hooked her feet underneath the blonde’s knees. The move caused her goddess’ legs to spread while the redhead’s center was firmly resting against the blonde’s backside.

Tara was surprised by the move as well as Willow’s ingenuity. She tried to wiggle her bottom against the redhead’s center as a means to distract her but knew that the game was over when she felt two hands moving in unison.

Willow moved her left hand up to Tara’s breast and began to gently pinch and roll the hard nipple she found there. Her right hand was snaking down the blonde’s stomach and legs. The redhead started slowly by tracing circles on her girlfriend’s inner thigh and inching her way up at a maddeningly slow rate. Tara was bucking her hips by the time her girlfriend reached her soft folds.

Willow whispered in her goddess’ ear. “Stop moving or I will stop touching.”

Tara whimpered and stopped moving her hips. For all her bravado, she wanted Willow so badly that she would do just about anything at the moment. When she felt her beauty lightly trace her soft folds, she moaned and fought the urge to move her hips.

Tara bit her lip. “Please, Willow. Please touch me. I need you.”

The redhead grinned as she tweaked the blonde’s nipple. “On one condition…”

“Anything. Please, I will do anything.”

Willow chuckled. “A dangerous promise that I will hold you to. The condition is that you don’t hold back at all.”

The moment that Tara nodded, Willow drew firm circles around the blonde’s engorged clit while gently rolling the nipple in her left hand.

“Oh, goddess, you’re so good at that, love.”

Willow grinned before she started nibbling on Tara’s neck. She continued building her girlfriend up by drawing circles faster and faster around the blonde’s clit.

Tara knew she was done for. The louder she moaned, the faster that Willow rubbed her clit. She was so close, but the redhead would not let her come no matter how vocal she was. The moment arrived when she felt Willow plunge into her depths.

A loud moan ripped from her throat. “Fuck! Oh, goddess.”

Willow continued to move within Tara as the woman screamed her name. She finally relented, when her girlfriend stopped clenching.

“Don’t think I am done with you yet, Miss Maclay.”

Tara shivered and snuggled close to Willow as she came down from one of the most powerful orgasms she’d ever had. The redhead stood up from the bathtub first and climbed out. She helped her girlfriend stand up and get out of the tub before draining the water. Willow took a soft, fluffy towel and helped Tara dry off before quickly toweling herself off. When both she and her love had their robes on, the redhead opened the bathroom door before dispelling the candles and sound-dampening charm.

Tara grinned. “Should have known you had some tricks up your sleeve to pull off these shenanigans.”

Willow grabbed her goddess’ hand and moved them back to their bedroom. Once she turned around from closing the door, the redhead grabbed Tara by the shoulders and maneuvered her back towards the bed. Willow untied the knot in Tara’s robe before pushing it off of her shoulders.

The redhead smirked. “The tricks and shenanigans are far from over. Get on the bed, please.”

Tara almost said no, but she understood that they were riding a fine line. Their lovemaking at the beginning of the evening had been slow, tender, and sweet. Yes, there had been teasing, but not to this degree. She wondered if she had changed Willow’s plans by having her way with the redhead when they woke up. Regardless, she would be happy if the dynamic stayed the way it was, but she wanted Willow to have the opportunity to make that choice based on her plans. Keeping this in mind, Tara climbed up onto the bed and wiggled her backside a little before laying down in the center of the bed.

Willow chuckled. “I see you are behaving now. Is this another trick?”

Tara gave her beauty a loving smile and shook her head. “No more tricks, I promise.”

Willow took off her robe and climbed on the bed. She moved over to her love and settled between the blonde’s legs.

“Good. I don’t like having to be mean and tease you so much.”

Tara gave her love a lopsided smile. “And if I said that I liked being teased?”

Willow licked her lips. “You know I can never say no to you.”

The redhead bent down and kissed the blonde slowly. After a few moments, she requested entrance by gently licking Tara’s lower lip. The blonde complied and met her lover’s tongue halfway. Instead of dueling for dominance, the kiss had a give and take that neither of them was used to. Willow eventually broke the kiss and sat up on her knees.

“Any sore or tender spots, beloved?”

Tara smiled softly. “No, darling. I am all yours.”

Willow looked at the blonde thoughtfully. “Hmmm. So many yummy places. Where to start? Any ideas, love?”

Tara thought for a moment and pointed at her collarbone.

“Here?”

The blonde nodded. Willow bent over and started trailing kisses over her goddess’ upper chest and collarbone. Tara gently ran her fingers through Willow’s hair as she let out a happy sigh. The redhead traced both collarbones with her lips and tongue before traveling down the valley between her girlfriend’s breasts. Willow kissed the tops of both of Tara’s breasts before sitting back up. She placed her hands on the blonde’s hips and lightly ran them up her torso until she was gently cupping the underside of Tara’s globes. Willow lightly traced the undersides with her thumbs and watched the dusky nipples bloom and harden even more before her eyes. Tara let out a soft moan and looked at Willow with smoldering midnight blue eyes.

“Where next, my love?”

Tara pointed at her belly button.

Willow started peppering kisses all over Tara’s soft belly before dipping her tongue in the cute little depression. The redhead continued peppering kissing for a moment before blowing a raspberry on the blonde’s stomach. Tara yelped at the sneak attack before giggling. Willow smiled and moved down to nuzzle and kiss the blonde curls beneath her love’s belly button. Tara’s giggle faded into a quiet moan. While the redhead could smell her girlfriend’s arousal, she decided that she was not yet done toying with the woman who had been so naughty earlier. After placing a final kiss on the blonde’s mound, Willow moved up Tara’s torso until her mouth was hovering over dusky pink nipples. She looked up at her goddess and smirked before sticking her devilish tongue out. Willow circled Tara’s nipples with her tongue until the peaks were almost painfully hard. The redhead took mercy on the taller woman and slowly ran her tongue over the tip before completely engulfing it with her mouth. Tara moaned and gripped Willow’s copper tresses as though she were afraid that the contact would end too soon.

The lithe girl was spurred on by the sounds and moans escaping the blonde’s mouth. She found herself wondering the same thing that Tara had admitted to earlier in the evening. Willow figured it couldn’t hurt to try. She began flicking her tongue while sucking a little harder. Tara gripped Willow’s tresses and moaned as she felt the pressure build within her core.

“Goddess, the things you do to me, Willow.”

The redhead used her other hand to pinch the nipple that was currently lonesome and bereft of any attention. Willow heard Tara’s moans become louder and saw her hands grip the sheets. She finally relented and bit down on the nipple in her mouth and gave the other a sharp twist. The azure-eyed goddess shut her eyes as she moaned and came again in as many minutes.

Willow released the nipple with a pop and sat up. A soft smile crossed her face as she looked upon the love of her life. Tara still had her eyes shut and was breathing heavily. The redhead loved that she could bring her love such pleasure. At that moment, she felt a warm peace settle over her. She loved that their lovemaking could take so many forms. For as much as the dynamic had changed throughout the night, Willow knew that any words said, or actions taken were done out of love. She had never experienced laughter in this setting but decided that it was one of her favorite aspects of the night they had shared together. She felt such peace and comfort with her goddess that it stunned her in moments like this.

I always want this to be fun, loving, and maybe sometimes dirty. I want to see where all this takes us and how it will evolve and grow. I want to make love with this woman for the rest of my life.

The thought wasn’t a sudden realization. Willow had known that she wanted to be with Tara for the rest of their days since she asked her goddess to be her girlfriend six months ago. She was happy that they were compatible in so many ways, including naked in a bedroom that was illuminated by the light of the full moon. The redhead looked down and met Tara’s midnight blue eyes.

“Hey there, beautiful. How are you feeling?”

Tara gave Willow a soft Mona Lisa smile. “Amazing. You are amazing.”

The redhead bent down and gave her goddess a soft kiss before sitting back up. She began to softly run her hands up and down both sides of Tara’s flank. She bit her lip and looked at her love once again.

“Are you tired?”

Tara shook her head. “Are you?”

“No. I want you to do something for me.”

Tara quirked an eyebrow. “What would that be, Miss Rosenberg?”

“I want you to touch yourself while I watch.”

The request surprised the blonde. She knew she should feel embarrassed, but the thought of Willow watching her do the very thing that she had done on the nights when she could not get the redhead out of her mind excited her beyond anything she had experienced. She bit her lip as she snaked her hand down her abdomen until she reached the fine blonde hair above the apex of her thighs. Tara ran lazy but tight circles through the curls before letting her hand travel further south. She wanted to put on a show for her girlfriend and not let things end so soon. The blonde used her pointer and middle fingers to tease her labia. A soft moan escaped her throat as she teased herself. Tara saw Willow’s gaze was transfixed on the movement of her fingers.

The redhead smiled as she saw her girlfriend’s liquid silk trickle out and coat her thighs. Part of her wanted to stop Tara and take over, but she was enjoying watching the blonde please herself. Willow could not help the gasp that escaped her mouth when the blonde used her left hand to part her lips and started circling her engorged clit. Tara moaned and kept her eyes locked on the obsidian green eyes belonging to her girlfriend.

Tara moaned as she started to lightly run her finger over the tip of her clit. “Oh Willow. See what you do to me? I want to come again for you.”

Willow smiled as she let the blonde tease herself for a few more minutes. Just as Tara was about to come, she found her voice.

“Stop.”

Tara whimpered but did as she was told. “I’m so close, love. Please let me?”

Willow smiled but shook her head. “I promise this will be worth it.”

The redhead laid down on her stomach and started kissing her way up Tara’s thighs. When she felt her goddess’ wetness underneath her lips, Willow stuck out her tongue and softly licked the nectar off the blonde’s thigh. She moaned when the sweet with a hint of spice flavor hit her tastebuds. She wanted more and she wanted it now.

“You taste amazing, my love.”

Tara moaned as she felt Willow drag her tongue from bottom to top over her seam. The redhead used her fingers to part Tara’s outer lips. She smiled as she saw Tara’s clit pulse with need. The redhead stuck out her tongue again and carefully ran circles around her girlfriend’s entrance. Tara moaned as she felt the redhead stick her tongue inside and wriggle it around. Willow was in heaven; she wanted to do this forever. The beauty finally relented when she pulled back and saw her goddess’ clit pulse constantly with unrelenting need. She carefully began to run circles around the blonde’s clit and relished in the moans that escaped her lover’s lips.

Willow finally took mercy on her girlfriend and wrapped her lips around the pulsing clit of her goddess.

Tara’s hands flew to Willow’s head and she gripped the copper tresses. “So good… Goddess, you are amazing.”

Willow moaned and the action reverberated through Tara’s clit. The blonde began bucking her hips the closer to the edge her girlfriend brought her. The redhead carefully slipped a finger inside Tara and explored the woman’s channel. She found a rough spot near the front of Tara’s wall and began to massage it. The redhead knew that she was on to something when she heard Tara moan loudly. Willow massaged the spot harder as she began to suck on her girlfriend’s clit.

“Right there! Fuck! I’m gonna come, baby.”

Willow flicked her tongue faster while using a second finger to fill Tara.

“Harder, love. Please don’t stop.”

The redhead sucked harder as she moved her fingers faster and curled them to hit Tara’s sweet spot. The way that Tara tasted changed, and Willow knew that her love was about to come. She nibbled on the blonde’s clit as she continued to move inside the woman she loved so much.

Tara arched her hips and screamed as she came in Willow’s mouth. The contractions of her inner walls seemed to go on forever though, in reality, they lasted for about a minute. Willow planted a soft kiss on Tara’s clit but did not remove her fingers. She kept up the now gentle motions of her fingers as she sat up. Willow looked at her lover and smiled as she stopped hooking her fingers inside the woman but kept up the movement of her hand.

“I think you can come for me one more time, my love.”

Tara moaned. “Anything for you, my beauty.”

Willow began to move her fingers faster. “Open your eyes, my goddess. I want to watch you when you come.”

Tara struggled to open her eyes, but once she did, her eyes were locked on her girlfriend’s face.

Willow pumped her fingers faster. “You feel so good. So wet, hot, and tight for me.”

“Fuck. I’m gonna come, come so hard for you.”

Willow grinned as she started hooking her fingers against Tara’s g-spot.

“Oh Willow! I’m gonna...”

Tara’s walls constricted and she came again with a deafening scream. Willow noticed that Tara kept coming as one orgasm rolled into another. Finally, Tara’s walls stopped fluttering, and the redhead stilled her fingers. Willow extricated her fingers from her girlfriend’s overstimulated channel and moved up to hold Tara. The blonde was shivering despite her skin feeling overheated. Willow wrapped her arms around her love, pulled her close, and held Tara to her chest. Minutes passed by as the women lay in bed content with the closeness of one another. Willow felt Tara start shivering again as her skin was finally cooling down. She used her foot to hook onto the blanket and move it far up enough that she could grab it with her hand and wrap it around both of them. Tara finally found her voice after more time had passed.

“Goddess, I never knew it could be like that. You were amazing, my love.”

Willow smiled and chuckled. “You, my goddess, were out of this world. I never knew I could feel so loved.”

“I never thought you would be so naughty and swear for me.”

The redhead barked out a laugh. “Vixen. I never thought that you would be a screamer, and if memory serves me correct, I was not the only one swearing.”

Tara grinned. “What can I say? It’s your fault that you and your magic everything brings that out in me.”

“I aim to please.”

“And please you did.”

The women lay in silence for a while. Tara broke the silence again.

“Hey, Willow?”

The redhead gave Tara a lazy smile. “Yes, my goddess?”

“It’s never been like this for me. I’ve never felt like this, ever.”

Willow squeezed the blonde and began to scratch the woman’s back. “Same. This was the first time I’d ever made love. Everything and everyone before pales in comparison to what we shared tonight.”

“I only ever want to do this with you, my beauty. There is no one else for me.”

Willow kissed the top of Tara’s head. “I couldn’t have said it better myself, sweetheart. You feel like home, and I never want to leave.”

Tara snuggled closer to the love of her life. Minutes passed and she wondered if she should ask the question that had been on her heart since they agreed to come on this trip together. Tara had decided that she was going to wait until the end of the trip to ask but now felt like the perfect time. Willow was right, she felt like she was finally home, and she could not imagine a day passing where she did not see the woman whose arms she felt so incredibly safe in. The sun had just begun to rise, and the moment was perfect. The dawning of a new age, a new chapter, and a new life.

“Willow?”

The redhead smiled again. “Yes, my love?”

“Move in with me.”

Willow unwrapped one of her arms and carefully tilted Tara’s face up towards hers. She slowly kissed the blonde. “I would love nothing more.”

The redhead wrapped her arm around her girlfriend again. Both women fell asleep as the sun continued to rise over the city. The memory of this night, the first night they had given themselves fully to one another, would stay with them for the rest of their lives. For this was the night that both of them were finally coming home.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2022 8:41 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 1
Dub:

Dub wrote:

Haha, thanks. Been on KB since the ezboard days. Just finally got around making a new account the last few months to stop my lurking ways. lol

Alex:

Bellalocke wrote:
“No fair, Tara, it’s my turn to play.”

The blonde looked at her beauty with a sultry lopsided grin. “I promise you can play all you want once I am done.”

Of course you brought Take Charge Tara out for the second half.

Bellalocke wrote:
I always want this to be fun, loving, and maybe sometimes dirty. I want to see where all this takes us and how it will evolve and grow. I want to make love with this woman for the rest of my life.

The thought wasn’t a sudden realization. Willow had known that she wanted to be with Tara for the rest of their days since she asked her goddess to be her girlfriend six months ago. She was happy that they were compatible in so many ways, including naked in a bedroom that was illuminated by the light of the full moon. The redhead looked down and met Tara’s midnight blue eyes.

:wtkiss Together forever. Also, glad to see the clarification on how long they have been together vs their length of friendship from the first part.

:drool :devil Plenty of smut to go around with this one. Great writing tool to help clear your mind while focusing on your longer fic. (psst: send me the next chapter to review! :grin :angel

---------------
"In my world, we have people in chains and we can ride them like ponies." - Vamp Willow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:16 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 136
Bellalocke wrote:
I appreciate you commenting on the story, even if smut is not your thing. Feedback is always valuable.

If you can take the time to write it, I can take the time to read it. Consider it community service for the eye bleach I’ve been putting on the board each week. That reads like an insult, it’s not. Community service is what you make of it which could be an insult. I’ll stop digging now.

Bellalocke wrote:
I was happy that I managed to sneak a quote in there without realizing it.

Sometime the subconscious is our friend.

Bellalocke wrote:
If this scene were in the story, your observations would be spot on. However

Correct but out of context, I’ll take it.
But one question, if it was just a magic reaching out thing, what was the rhyme after each number about?

Bellalocke wrote:
When it comes to the cleansing, that was simply meant to be a moment of tenderness and care

Well, my mind did not compute that and when reading it isn’t a cleansing ritual my mind goes to serial killer. So now I will read the next part with the belief that Tara is a cannibalistic serial killer and she has just tenderised and cleaned her meal. No doubt some eating will be in this second part. Its not due to your writing i think that or didn't pick up on it. I can see there was care involved in her actions.

Jumping in on other feedback –
Bellalocke wrote:
Willow and Tara have not been together as a couple for 2 years. Instead they were friends for a little over a year and a half and have only been together for 6 months or so.

This explains a lot. First why they are in Paris instead of England and second why it was new years at the Eiffel tower, then rose petals on the bed at a nice B&B. If it was their first after five minutes of knowing each other, they would have gone to England and had a great spot crushed behind the bike sheds and a wall covered in mildewed moss. There would a swig of white lightning to set the mood and then an awkward and rushed fumble below the waist. Finished off with a quick puff of a cigarette butt that was discarded on the floor by the previous fumblers but not quite gone out yet. Then sharing a packet of salt and vinegar crisps while rushing to fourth period to cover up their activities scent. Paris apparently has passion but England has a reason to be prude because it aint pretty.

I’m not curious but while it’s not my cup of tea I don’t like tea so I’m in a difficult situation. I say difficult I mean indifferent and I have nothing to lose by not reading it. I swear I’m not insulting you, it’s early and my minimal personable features haven’t kicked in yet.

I read it.

Personal note – Porn with plot. I do want to point something out and this isn’t aimed directly at you or this piece it’s just a feeling in general I have. I want to support writers here and encourage their efforts and that does mean I read a lot I don’t personally like and don’t comment and hold by tongue when I really want to say what on earth are you doing?(again not aimed at this piece or directly at you bellalocke or anyone in particular.) It’s not just a problem here but Fanfiction as a whole. Fanfiction is used as a slur and its insulting as there is stuff out there better than the canon. True explorations of character and/or world even if it is drastic AU or going over canon but given a new perspective. It’s a medium that deserves better recognition as people work bloody hard at it and are proud. Rightly so. Constantly hearing the insult of its fanfiction is so demoralising.

The reason that I believe this is because people fail to take into account the point of fanfiction. Yes you want to write what you want to see/read and if that’s getting fisted in a public toilet to show off to guests at a birthday party then go for it. But if you do it, remember to have the characters/world. The aspects you like about them the reason you want to explore them. Instead of creating your own characters and just using the name because that’s just insulting to the characters. Yes people have different views but at the same time if the character is unrecognisable, I think it’s adding to the fanfiction as an insult outlook.

So I may come across as rude or a jackarse. I’m not purposefully going out there to insult or tear people apart. I know nothing. I doubt I’m the only one out there who thinks this so might stay lurking when their opinion is worth something.

The larger fanfiction sites, the feedback system is poor and most of the time its platitudes. Its sites like the KB with great writer/reader interaction where you can make a stand. There’s nothing wrong with saying something isn’t for you or you don’t like a certain aspect but it has to be done with the upmost respect and constructive or at least punctuate your point with direct examples with the knowledge in mind that things are interpreted differently.

I feel as partakers in Fanfiction be it writing or reading we have the duty to make a stand and show that it’s a creative hodgepodge that nurtures growth and is an outlet for many for various reasons and it should be respected and not used as a demeaning slur.

The KB has potential for another 21 years if we make sure we add to the Tara and Willow exploration/celebration, not just using their name and using the established audience as a test base to see if your story can become the next 50 shades. There’s not many instances of that here but we are down to one moderator who works like a trooper to keep this place going and doesn’t want to turn away any fics as she knows how much work goes into them.
So please if you are writing a PWP/Nc-17/Smut for here please think is this a Tara and Willow story or just two people who look like and have the same names as them. There’s hundreds of stories like this elsewhere, let’s keep the KB Tara and Willow. Not a blonde/brunette and a red head with blue and green eyes respectively.

And that is 30% of the reason why I say smut isn’t my cup of tea but also multiple-weeks’ worth of bad mood vented out for some reason in this format and I’m going to press post because I would say this in real life but with more profanity and lots of hand talking and eyebrow movements.

Sorry for hijacking your story.

In the vein of the personal note, I think if you didn’t have the first part it would be close to changing the names and not knowing its a Tara and Willow story. Yes they are witches, they have the appearance and I can tell you are really trying to work in their bond particularly to the end however the language feels like anyone could say it instead of Tara and Willow. Willow particularly has quite a distinctive speech pattern which I don’t feel was hit here. But as I say I know nothing and I did end up skimming most of it. I think it’s well written, it’s a quality piece of writing. It’s just not to my taste.

I get it was part of a wider story and so there’s quite a bit of back story to this we won’t get in a two shot. It’s just more important than ever with short entries that you hammer down on the main characteristics you see in them. Like a caricature in drawing, you focus on the prominent features, no need for every last freckle type thing. I’m really not trying to discourage, potentially things to think about in future or it could be we are on two different wave lengths on how we perceive the characters which is A-OK. There’s no right or wrong.
I do look forward to your longer piece you’re working on.

MK_Mako wrote:
Haha, thanks. Been on KB since the ezboard days. Just finally got around making a new account the last few months to stop my lurking ways. Lol

In that case, welcome back from lurkdom. Thanks for sticking around. Thank you for beta-ing, you’ve helped produce a quality bit of writing for the board.

*Rides in on a tricycle* Wanna play a game? - Five Minutes of Artistic Integrity - Those Three Little Words - Sassy Synonyms - Aradia's Antonyms