The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Maybe It's Just Me - Update 08/19/2020
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:43 am 
3. Flaming O

Cute first date. Like that Tara listened to her therapist and concurred her fear of the dark with Willow by her side. Looking forward to the next update

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:51 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Topics: 8
MotherD wrote:
MMH-Hot-Sauce, ANOTHER great update,...Not that I'm surprised!

Aww, thank you. :blush

Quote:
I have to begin with an ENORMOUS apology. I have not been keeping up with responses and adulation for ALL the authors who continue to provide me with excellent Willow/Tara reading material and stories to become engrossed in. It is a SORELY needed escape, especially now, and I CANNOT thank you enough.

No need to apologize, I'm just glad (as I'm sure the other authors are to) that you are enjoying the story and it is providing your day with some joy.

Quote:
THANK YOU,...and keep up the GREAT work.

Thanks so much, I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Quote:
Stay Safe & Well,
Blessings

Same to you, take care.

wickedaddiction wrote:
Cute first date. Like that Tara listened to her therapist and concurred her fear of the dark with Willow by her side. Looking forward to the next update

Thank you. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the first date. Tara has definitely come a long way since the story first started. Hope you enjoy the next chapter. :bigwave

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:38 pm 

Warning: this chapter is NC17

Tara walked side-by-side with Willow down the corridor as they headed towards the redhead’s apartment.

When they had reached the front door, Willow started to rummage through her purse. Knowing exactly how the date was going to end, she was a bundle of nerves as she fumbled with the ring of keys she had taken out, before inserting the right one into the keyhole. She turned around once she had unlocked the door to face Tara, who was standing a couple of steps away with her hands clasped loosely in front of her.

"I really had fun tonight," Willow said, her words coming out with a slight tremble to them.

"So, do I get to kiss you now?" Tara asked with a hopeful expression, smiling charmingly at the same time.

Willow was about to answer when the sound of a door opening down the corridor drew both their attention. They looked toward the direction and saw a woman, who appeared to be in her mid-forties, exiting her home. She casted a weird look at the two women before starting down the hall toward the stairwell.

Tara arched an eyebrow when she saw the look, but shrugged it off as she turned back to Willow. Something nagged at her at the back of her head and after doing some mental digging, she realized what it was.

"Does your neighbor still live here?" Tara queried, turning her head back to look down the now empty hallway.

"My neighbor?" Willow asked, her forehead wrinkling with a concentrated frown as she looked over Tara’s shoulder down the same hallway.

"Yeah, you know, your neighbor?" That I slept with, she added internally. "I just can’t seem to remember her though," Tara added, a sheepish expression washing over her features.

Willow perked up in comprehension once her mind served her with the memory. "Well, you better remember me." She smiled seductively as she reached out to take Tara’s hand and backed into the apartment door, taking one deliberate step at a time. Tugging the brunette forward, Willow kept her rapacious eyes locked with the astonished blue ones in front of her.

When her back bumped into hardwood, her free hand slid up the white refined surface before slowly wrapping her fingers around the smooth metal doorknob. The unanticipated coolness made her spine shiver involuntarily.

Tara’s mind had gone into a momentary standstill when she caught the suggestive glint in Willow’s green irises and she found herself being drawn to their beauty. The sight was very much similar to looking at the impressive sparkles of sunshine as rays of sunlight reflected off an expanse of lush forestry.
Her temporary inactive body was pulled forward by a gentle force toward Willow, but rather than finding herself to be closer to the other woman, the distance between them seemed to remain unchanged. The realization kick started the brunette’s brain back into gear and she quickly closed the space separating them by moving ahead with a few hasty steps.

Willow would have laughed out at the impatience shown by Tara, had she not been occupied with slowing down her rapid heartbeat. Her grip on the doorknob loosened as her back pushed open the door, bringing the two of them into her apartment. As Willow backpedaled into the apartment, she began to veer off course, her back hitting the wall beside the opened door. Tara was standing in front of her, their bodies barely touching. Her regulated breathing had turned ragged as she continued to look into the detective’s intense yet affectionate gaze. Out of the corner of her eye, Willow noticed the front door drift close causing her heart to race out of control.

As soon as she heard the distinct click of the bolt extending into its strike plate after pushing the door shut with the back of her foot, Tara brought her unbounded hand up to caress Willow’s cheek before leaning in to capture the redhead’s inviting lips.

The moment their lips touched, she thought her heart might explode in delight. Extracting her hand from Willow’s hold, Tara raised her arm slightly to rest her palm against her date’s waist. Slowly, Tara wrapped her arm around the other woman’s torso when the redhead arched her back, a moan escaping her lips as the kiss deepened.

Willow melted into the tender embrace as their tongues began to engage in a sensual dance, feeling her legs on the verge of giving out. She quickly tensed up the muscles in her thighs before taking a few steps forward, forcing Tara backward, attempting to guide them toward the bedroom.

"Bed-"before she could get out the second syllable, Tara eagerly cut her off with a feverous kiss.

As Willow navigated Tara backward through the apartment, they made brief stops at the side of the couch, the television shelf and the kitchen island, discarding their respective shoes along the way. With their mouths still firmly attached, they stumbled through the open door leading to the master bedroom. Consumed with passion, they tangled their hands in each other’s hair, turning scrupulously fashioned hairstyles into perfect messes in a matter of seconds.

Tara slid her hands out of Willow’s copper locks and down to her exposed upper back, trailing her fingertips teasingly across her shoulder blades. As she felt Willow shiver under her gentle caress, she smiled into the kiss, pleased that she was able to evoke such a reaction from the medical examiner. Lowering her hand a little further, Tara located the zipper of the silky black dress and gradually pulled it down.

Willow felt her tight-fitting gown loosen around her figure as cool air instantly swept in to hug her exposed skin, providing a much needed relief for her increasingly warm body. It didn’t take long before Willow felt herself becoming restless and began to let her own hands wander down across the front of Tara’s chest, gently massaging clothed breasts which elicited a pleasured moan from the brunette.

Tara kissed her way down to Willow’s neck and nipped at her pulse point before moving on in a diagonal to her sternum. Disengaging her lips from the porcelain skin, Tara slowly lowered to her knees, her eyes focused on the emerald green ones above her as she tugged Willow’s dress the rest of the way off her body.

"Willow…" Tara breathed out, her fingers instantly rising to tenderly trace the bandage covering the healing gunshot wound.

"Tara, it’s okay," Willow whispered through heavy breathing as she looked down upon the concerned brunette, her heart clutching for a whole new reason.

"Are you sure? Because I don’t want to hurt you," Tara spoke with great uncertainty as she stood up, wearing a worried expression.

Willow nodded and gave a reassuring smile. "You won’t. I’ll be fine."

That was all the assurance Tara needed. She slipped out of her own clothing with a little help from Willow and a few seconds later, the two women stood clad in just their underwear. They stared amorously at each other, like nothing else in the world existed or mattered. Tara then reached around Willow to unhook her bra and slowly slid the article off her shoulders, tossing it away haphazardly before Willow returned the favor.

Tara smiled softly and held out her hand for Willow to take, leading them to the side of the bed. She watched Willow lay herself down onto the bed, before climbing onto the bed, straddling the redhead’s waist. She let out a subtle shaky breath to sooth her nerves, the beats of her heart multiplying. She was never one to get nervous in this kind of situation, but somehow, she was.

Tara carefully placed one of her knees between Willow’s leg and both of her hands on either side of her face, hovering over Willow. The way the redhead looked so vulnerable underneath her tugged at Tara’s heart strings. She leaned down and kissed Willow deeply, wanting to envelope her with all the love and care she could give.

Willow reciprocated the kiss with equal passion. Positioned between Tara and the soft mattress, she felt as if she was lying on a cloud, bathed by the warmth of the sun. With one hand on the back of the brunette’s head and the other on her waist, Willow pulled Tara down onto her. There was an involuntary jerk of her body and an emit of a strangled groan from Willow when pain sparked her abdomen once their bodies were pressed close together, applying unintentional pressure on her wound.

Tara pulled away from the kiss instantly, looking into teary eyes with a horrified expression.

"I’m okay," Willow assured, before lifting her head up to capture Tara’s lips again.

Her hands started to roam around the brunette’s tensed body. Her fingertips trailed down the curve of Tara’s shoulders, drawing across her lower back and then moving around her hips until they were gliding up her chest to entwining in lush brown hair once more. In an effort to relieve the pulsation between her legs, Willow bucked her hips up against Tara’s thigh.

Tara relaxed the muscles in her body when Willow’s hands traveled all over her, caressing every area of her exposed skin. She gently pushed herself into Willow when she felt dampened heat against her thigh, carefully avoiding putting too much force behind her thrust. Her causing Willow pain without pleasure was simply unacceptable. As their hips rocked together, Tara moved her lips to Willow’s neck then to the valley of her breast and further downward, leaving a wet trail of kisses down her slender body.

Willow squirmed under Tara. Her eyes were squeezed shut; feeling a bit more agonized with each passing second. All she really needed was a single touch to send her into rapture. Her emerald eyes sprung open when she felt fingers grazing her hip, a gasp escaping her lips as those same fingers tugged at the waistband of her panties before pulling them off completely.

Before she had time to comprehend what was about to happen, Tara's soft lips were placing butterfly kisses to the redhead's inner thigh, trailing upward toward her vagina, before giving one broad lick from entrance to clit. Willow's hands immediately flew to her girlfriends hair; tugging slightly. The pulling only spurred Tara on as she wrapped her lips around WIllow's clit and gave the swollen bundle of nerves a light suck.

As the pathologist's nails scrapped along her scalp, Tara sucked harder, immediately eliciting a string of muttering moans. After relishing in her girlfriend's husky moans for several minutes, Tara lined up two fingers with Willow's gushing entrance. Unable to resist from teasing the redhead, the detective held her fingers still for a brief moment, smirking at Willow's huff of pure frustration.

"Please, please Tara," Willow begged as she gyrated her hips into the brunette's face.

"What do you want?" Tara asked as she pulled back slightly, her tongue snaking out to flick against Willow's throbbing clit.

"I want you to fuck me," Willow whined as she thrusted her hips upwards once more. "Please Tara, I need to feel you inside me."

Lowering her mouth back to her girlfriend's pussy, Tara resumed with her oral stimulation before swiftly inserting her two fingers into the redhead, moaning in satisfaction at Willow's grunt of approval.

As Tara's tongue and fingers simultaneously brought her closer to the edge, Willow's grunts turned into high pitched moans as her back arched off of the mattress. Tossing her right leg over the brunette's shoulder, providing better access to the detective, Willow found herself growing wetter.

"Oh god, baby," she whimpered. "I'm so close."

Spurred on by Willow's words, Tara sped up her movement, her fingers pumping faster as she gave short, tight licks to the squirming redhead's clit. On her forth thrust, Willow's hand landed on her shoulder with a clap; fingernails digging almost painfully into her flesh, but she didn't care. Her fingers continued to move diligently inside of her girlfriend, curling upwards to stroke her g-spot as Willow's body tensed, the muscles in the leg draped over her shoulder uncontrollably quivering.

The only sound Willow managed was a choked little sob as she came undone, her inner muscles tightening around the fingers still buried inside of her. Gently, Tara freed herself from Willow's legs and lifted her head, grinning as she licked her lips.

"You taste delicious," Tara hummed as she savored the juice coating her fingers.

"Hmm," Willow replied as her tired eyes gazed dreamily upon the brunette, the fingers on her left hand absentlmindedly playing with the ends of the brunette's hair.

"You tired baby?" Tara asked, taking in the redhead's thoroughly-fucked demeanor.

"Yes."

"Okay," Tara stated lovingly as she placed a tender kiss to the redhead's stomach, inches away from the bandage. "Why don't you get some sleep then."

"No," Willow swiftly replied back.

"No?" Tara asked, her right eyebrow cocking high. "But you're tired."

"I am," she admitted, her top teeth nibbling lightly on her lower lip. "But, I'm also still horny."

"Oh," came the brunette's sudden reply as a lustful grin spread across her face. "Well, what kind of girlfriend would I be if I let you go to bed still horny."

Carefully, she climbed back up the redhead's body, trailing kisses all along the exposed porcelain skin before reclaiming the other woman's parted lips. The kiss turned heated, tongues dueling for supremacy as Tara's fingers began a slow dance between Willow's thighs in a most distracting manner.

Just as Willow was about to beg for a merciful relief, Tara’s fingers slid into her, their simultaneous moans muffled through their shared kiss.

Tara was getting close to her own state of bliss just by pleasing the women below her. She was pouring her feelings into the kiss, showing her love with each thrust. So focused was she on satisfying Willow. Tara failed to notice a hand gliding down to her own center until it was too late. She groaned into her ever passionate kiss at the unexpected penetration, barely holding up her body weight with her elbow when she crumbled to prevent collapsing onto a rather fragile Willow.

Their hand movement gradually began to synchronize, sending wave after wave of pleasure coursing through their bodies until a final drive from each of them pushed one another over the edge, falling into the abyss of pure ecstasy while moaning out their lover’s name.

Tara dropped down onto the empty side of the bed, panting heavily. Her eyes were closed as she tried to catch her breath. Sweeping dampened hair away from her face, Tara ran the back of her hand across her forehead, wiping away the beads of sweat that had formed.

Willow turned and moved close to Tara as soon as she came down from her high, throwing her arm across the brunette’s stomach while tangling their legs together.

"I love you," she whispered, nuzzling her face against Tara’s neck.

Tara smiled to herself when she heard the declaration, before opening her eyes and tilting her head down to give Willow a tender kiss on her forehead. Running her free hand through wet copper hair, Tara looked longingly at her girlfriend before whispering back, "I love you too."

Willow hummed blissfully as she slowly drifted off to sleep, shifting her body around slightly to get into a more comfortable position. Tightening her arm around Tara’s waist, Willow buried her face deeper into the detective’s neck before finally settling down.

Tara stared up at the ceiling as she grazed her fingertips up and down the redhead’s upper arm. "You didn’t answer my question earlier, you know?" she said in a quiet voice, too physically drained to speak at her normal volume.

"Hmm?" Willow mumbled sleepily.

"Does your neighbor still live down the hall?" Tara asked, continuing to stare blankly up at the stucco ceiling.

"Why? You’re not thinking about going back to her, are you?" Willow questioned, tilting her head up to narrow her eyes at Tara. She was suddenly feeling wide awake.

"What?" Tara replied in a high-pitched voice, chuckling at the absurdity of the notion. "Of course not."

"Well, even if you are, you can’t." Willow answered, nestling her face against the side of Tara’s, giving the other woman a small peck on the cheek. "She moved out a few months ago."

"Good then, spares me the awkward meetings in the hallway," Tara responded, before closing her tired eyes.

Willow frowned in thought at the contradictory of Tara’s words. "You said you didn’t remember what she looked like?"

Tara rolled her eyes open, shifting her gaze sideways to look at Willow. "I don’t … but she remembers me."

"What makes you think she remembers you?" Willow asked skeptically.

"Oh, I’m sure she does," Tara breathed out smugly. "You should know that by now."

Post subject: Re: Maybe It's Just Me - Update 08/26/2020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:49 am 
3. Flaming O

:jaw :jaw :drool

Wowzer, that was hot. What a way to end a first date. Looking forward to more - both the story and the smut! Lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:25 am 

I'm glad that they had so much fun on their "first date". In Willow's shoes I wouldn't have been happy with this "diner in the dark" thing because when I go to a restaurant the look of a meal is almost as important to me as the flavour. But she obviously enjoyed it and the thrill of not being able to see Tara throughout the meal and the experience helped Tara with her trauma, so good for them both.

Quote:
She made a mental note to stop by her therapist office and apologize for laughing at his idea. She had to give it to the tweed clad man, he was right, she needed to face her fears head on.

Do I assume correctly that Giles is Tara's therapist? If so, good choice. Maybe he can help her overcome the mental issues she carries from her mother's death and the estrangement from her father as well.

The second part of their date was very nice... :drool :drool :drool
Quote:
"I love you," she whispered, nuzzling her face against Tara’s neck.

Tara smiled to herself when she heard the declaration, before opening her eyes and tilting her head down to give Willow a tender kiss on her forehead. Running her free hand through wet copper hair, Tara looked longingly at her girlfriend before whispering back, "I love you too."

Awww, greatest part of the chapter! :flower :bigkiss

Quote:
"What makes you think she remembers you?" Willow asked skeptically.

"Oh, I’m sure she does," Tara breathed out smugly. "You should know that by now."

:laugh Pretty cocky Tara! Considering that Willow saw how her neighbour pratically kicked you out in the morning your "performance" might have not been so impressive back then...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:44 pm 
3. Flaming O

Please update soon. Really looking forward to reading the next chapter.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:27 pm 

wickedaddiction wrote:
:jaw :jaw :drool

Wowzer, that was hot. What a way to end a first date. Looking forward to more - both the story and the smut! Lol

Glad you enjoyed both the chapter and the smut. Unfortunately there won't be anymore smut (at least not in this story) as the next post will be the last chapter. Thank you for reading :)

Will's redemption wrote:
I'm glad that they had so much fun on their "first date". In Willow's shoes I wouldn't have been happy with this "diner in the dark" thing because when I go to a restaurant the look of a meal is almost as important to me as the flavour. But she obviously enjoyed it and the thrill of not being able to see Tara throughout the meal and the experience helped Tara with her trauma, so good for them both.

Eating in the dark is a little offputting, I too like to see what I'm about to eat, but I figured the shooting definitely caused some form of PTS and wanted Tara to continue progressing forward with her internal healing and what better way than with Willow by her side.

Quote:
Do I assume correctly that Giles is Tara's therapist? If so, good choice. Maybe he can help her overcome the mental issues she carries from her mother's death and the estrangement from her father as well.

You are correct, indeed.

Quote:
The second part of their date was very nice... :drool :drool :drool
Awww, greatest part of the chapter! :flower :bigkiss

I originally intended to keep this story pg13ish, but I couldn't help but throw a little spice into this fic

Quote:
:laugh Pretty cocky Tara! Considering that Willow saw how her neighbour pratically kicked you out in the morning your "performance" might have not been so impressive back then...

Either her performance or her attitude ... probably a combination of both. Luckily those days are long over now that she has found Willow.

*WILLOW* wrote:
Please update soon. Really looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Sorry for the delay. Life got a little hectic and I completely forgot to update.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:28 pm 

EPILOGUE

"Hey, Maclay!" Lt. Virginia Gordon called out, when she glanced up from the file she was reading, catching the aforementioned Brunette detective walking past the opened door of her office. Retracting the office phone from her ear, the Lieutenant placed it back in the cradle before walking around her desk, approaching Tara with a few purposeful strides.

"Take Harris and head down to Patuxent Street," Gordon. commanded, her well-defined features stiffening to produce a stern look when Tara began to protest her choice in partners. "Dispatch just received a call about a body being tossed out of a vehicle onto the side of the road."

"What about Julian?" Tara asked, not liking the idea of working a case without her partner. "He should be back from court any minute."

"He'll meet you there once he's finished. But for now," the Lieutenant stated as she walked to the open door, her right hand gripping the hand while her head tilted toward the exit, "I need the two of you to get there as quickly as possible. I’ll contact the GSA to send someone down to help as well."

"Alright, I’m on it," Tara grumbled with a nod, before continuing her trek across the office. Hurriedly, she took several rushed sips from the cup of wobbling coffee in her hands as she quickened her pace.

"Come on, get your things together," she said to Harris once she reached their adjacent desks. Putting down her drink, Tara began to collect her belongings, sliding her phone into her jeans pocket and stuffing her gun she removed from the desk drawer into the holster that hung on the right side of her hip.

"Where to?" Harris asked in a muffled voice. He had his breakfast, a glazed crawler, in his mouth as he spoke, causing crumbs of sugary pastry to shoot out from it. The slightly larger crumbs landed on his lap, while the other smaller pieces traveled a greater distance, landing on Tara’s desk. He lifted his shoulders up and gave an apologetic look, after receiving an annoyed dental click from his partner.

"Patuxent Street," Tara stated, making a face as she brushed bread crumbs off the table.

"Is the GSA sending Willow?" Harris asked out of curiosity as he cleared the remainder of his breakfast off the table and into a wastebasket with one big sweeping motion of his arm. Promptly, the laid-back detective stood up from his desk and grabbed his possessions, checking the clip in his service weapon before holstering the gun.

"I don’t know," Tara answered with a shrug. "But I hope so."

"Me too," he admitted with a reassuring nod of his head. Pivoting around his chair, the dark haired detective peeled his jacket free, swung it in a counter clockwise motion over his shoulder and effortlessly slid his arms through as he lifted his gaze to the awaiting detective. "Maybe it's just me, but you seem finally happy."

For the first time in years, Tara wanted to hug the lumbering man, a feeling she was not accustomed to. She did feel happy.

Cutting the wheel sharply, Harris attempted to maneuver the black BMW out of the long line of traffic and into an empty spot behind a few Los Angeles cruisers, but slammed on the brakes sharply as an officer directing traffic stopped him with an outstretched hand and a blaring whistle. Rolling his window down, the dark, shaggy haired man motioned for the officer to come forward.

"I’m Detective Alexander Harris from the DHI and this is my partner, Detective Maclay," he said, gesturing to Tara while flashing his badge at the same time. "We’re here for the investigation."

"Oh, I’m sorry Detective, I didn’t realize. You can go through," the officer replied, stepping aside to allow Harris to drive into the empty space he was guarding.

A large part of the road was cordoned off to prevent any loss of evidence from the crime scene, leaving just about enough room for the vehicles to drive past in a single line. The sound of honking horns and profanity was all around them as impatient drivers attempted to hurry things along. The situation was made even more chaotic with curious onlookers surrounding the jam-packed area to sneak a peek at an actual crime scene, murmuring among themselves.

Tara scrunched up her features at hearing the loud disorienting noises once she exited the car. After sharing an irked look with Harris, they swiftly made their way into the sealed of site and immediately came upon the half-naked body of a man sprawled out on the ground. His body was slanted up as his torso rested in the roadway while his hips and legs laid sprawled out on the lifted sidewalk.

Willow was kneeling beside the body, half hunched over the man as she carefully examined the bruises that were found all over his face, arms and upper torso.

"Dr. Rosenberg," Tara greeted with a playful formality, the corner of her mouth tugging upward into a lopsided grin.

Willow snapped her head up to see Tara standing over her with a smile and Harris just mere steps behind with a goofy smile of his own. "Hey you," she greeted back warmly, chuckling on the inside at being addressed so officially with her title by the woman whom she had been repeatedly intimate with for the past several weeks.

They stared lovingly at each other, before being brought out of their spell when someone clearing their throat rather loudly from behind them. Willow lowered her head to hide her flushed cheeks, quickly getting back to examining the body. Tara turned to the side to find Julian standing beside Harris, her eyes narrowing at her partner who was pressing his lips together in an effort to hold back a grin.

"Detectives!" a gruff voice called out from behind them. The three of them looked in the direction of the voice and saw a broad-shouldered man in a police uniform walking toward them. "I’ve been waiting for you."

"What have you got for us?" Tara asked.

"Not much, unfortunately. The victims a John Doe. He had no I.D. on him. The eye-witnesses we've interviewed said that they saw the body being thrown out of a dark colored cargo van," the officer answered, regret lacing his voice. "Possibly black, or blue ,,, or dark green."

"Do we have a description of the driver?" Julian asked as he pulled a small notebook out of the interior pocket of his blazer.

"Everything happened pretty fast, so none of them actually got a good look at the driver but a few people said they caught a glimpse of the guy who tossed our John Doe out the door. I have a sketch artist on the way to speak with them."

"What about the license plate?" Tara inquired "Did anyone catch it?"

"A partial," the officer stated as he looked down at his own notepad. "Delta, Echo, three."

"Okay, thanks," Julian said, heaving a sigh afterwards. "Damn it. This is just perfect."

"What is it?" Tara questioned, frowning in concern.

Julian shook his head. "I can’t believe I’m gonna have to cancel on my date tonight, after finally having worked up my courage to ask-"

"Wait, hold on. What?" Tara breathed out, staring incredulously at Julian. "You have a date? With who? Why didn’t you tell me?" she blurted out in quick succession, slightly hurt by the fact that he didn’t mention any of it to her.

"I didn’t?" Julian asked, knitting his eyebrows together. "Huh, I thought I did. Well, if I didn’t, I’m telling you know. I have a date tonight … or ….should I say, I was supposed to have a date tonight."

"Who’s the lucky woman?" Willow queried, looking up from the body to Julian with interest.

"Remember the nurse I told you about, the one who helped me out after my car accident," he replied, smiling as he thought back to their first encounter and the countless nights staying up late texting.

"The hot blonde with the weird name?" Harris asked as he repeatedly snapped his fingers together. "Uh ... what's her name."

"Buffy," Julian provided.

"Wow, it’s only taken you two months," snickered the brunette as she patted her partner on the back. "Congrats, buddy."

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up," Julian replied with a roll of his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure we are," ribbed Harris good naturally.

"So, where are you taking her?"

"Well, I had planned on taking her to this little Indian spot down on Belmont," Julian said glumly, "then a buddy of mine was gonna let us into the Civic Center Hockey rink so I could take her ice skating."

"Ice skating?" Tara questioned, her eyebrows pinching together.

"Yeah, she spoke about it once, how her dad use to take her ice skating as a kid and how much she missed it."

"Aww, that's so sweet," Willow piped in from her crouched position, her neck craning upwards to look at the two detectives.

"Yeah, Julian, so sweet," Tara mocked playfully. "Tell us more."

"I’ll tell you everything once we get out of here," Julian replied, giving his partner a pointed look before gesturing toward the beaten up body lying on the ground in front of them. "But right now, can we focus on what’s more important?"

"Fine," Tara said, reverting back to her usual composed self. She then turned her attention to the redheaded medical examiner kneeling on the jagged road. "What did you find, Willow?"

"Well, based on the hepatic temperature, he couldn’t have been dead for more than two hours. Multiple contusions to his abdomen and chest, most likely from blunt force trauma, could have caused internal hemorrhaging, but I can’t be sure. I’ll have to do a full autopsy to determine the actual cause of death. Shouldn't take me more than a few hours," Willow responded as she stood up, grimacing at the pain shooting through her knees.

"You alright?" Tara asked, moving forward to place a hand on Willow’s lower back.

"Yeah, I’m fine," Willow replied, smiling reassuringly at the brunette before turning her attention back to the job at hand, motioning for the aides to bag the body. Squatting down, Willow began packing away her equipment and smiled appreciatively when Tara crouched down to help her out.

Once the body had been wheeled away, they walked off the crime scene toward their respective cars.

"I’ll see you later, okay?" Tara said when they reached the side of Willow's car, gently brushing away auburn hair from Willow’s face, tucking the long strands behind her ear.

"Okay," Willow replied in a quiet voice, basking in the tender moment for a few seconds longer before getting into her car.

Turning her head from left to right, checking her surroundings, Tara leaned down into the open driver-side window and placed a chaste kiss on her girlfriends lips. Pulling back slightly, a smile gracing her features, "Love you, baby," Tara whispered as she extracted herself from the vehicle. Tapping the roof of the car with her right hand, "I'll see you later. Drive safe."

As she walked away from her girlfriend back to the two male detectives, Tara glanced back a couple of times over her shoulder, her heart growing heavier with each step as she found herself already missing the redhead.

"You good to go, Casanova?" Julian asked jokingly as Tara approached the passenger side door.

"Yup, I'm good," Tara shot back with a smirk. "Lets go solve this case so you can go on that date of yours and I can go home to my beautiful girlfriend."

"And I can go home to Bruce Lee marathon," piped up Harris sarcastically.

"Sounds good to me," Julian stated as he looked over the black hood of the BMW at his partner. "Let's split up then to better our chances.

"If you two wanna head back to the precinct to start running the partial to find that van and retrieve the preliminary report from Willow, I'll go check the surveillance cameras on the surrounding buildings while I wait for the sketch artist." Julian offered.

"Sure thing," Tara nodded as she looked up and down the street, noticing two buildings with outdoor cameras and a red light camera further down the road.

"And I'll check into the red light cameras," Harris added as he followed Tara's line of sight, picking up on what the brunette was thinking.

"Okay, I'll met up with ya'll at the precinct in a few hours then," Julian replied before walking toward a small boutique. Stopping suddenly as a thought entered his mind, Julian spun back around and called out to his friend. "Oh, and Tara, when you head down to the morgue later, make sure you get the post-mortem report from Willow on the Jossyln case from last week and have her send some of the victims DNA down to the lab for testing."

Tara nodded in accord as she pulled open the driver side door, "don’t worry, I’ll be all over her."

END

Post subject: Re: Maybe It's Just Me - Update 09/10/2020 - FINISHED
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:54 pm 

Last Dibs of the story! :whip
Quote:
"Dr. Rosenberg," Tara greeted with a playful formality, the corner of her mouth tugging upward into a lopsided grin.

Willow snapped her head up to see Tara standing over her with a smile and Harris just mere steps behind with a goofy smile of his own. "Hey you," she greeted back warmly, chuckling on the inside at being addressed so officially with her title by the woman whom she had been repeatedly intimate with for the past several weeks.

They stared lovingly at each other, before being brought out of their spell when someone clearing their throat rather loudly from behind them. Willow lowered her head to hide her flushed cheeks, quickly getting back to examining the body. Tara turned to the side to find Julian standing beside Harris, her eyes narrowing at her partner who was pressing his lips together in an effort to hold back a grin.

Aww! :flower

Quote:
Julian shook his head. "I can’t believe I’m gonna have to cancel on my date tonight, after finally having worked up my courage to ask-"

"Wait, hold on. What?" Tara breathed out, staring incredulously at Julian. "You have a date? With who? Why didn’t you tell me?" she blurted out in quick succession, slightly hurt by the fact that he didn’t mention any of it to her.

"I didn’t?" Julian asked, knitting his eyebrows together. "Huh, I thought I did. Well, if I didn’t, I’m telling you know. I have a date tonight … or ….should I say, I was supposed to have a date tonight."

"Who’s the lucky woman?" Willow queried, looking up from the body to Julian with interest.

"Remember the nurse I told you about, the one who helped me out after my car accident," he replied, smiling as he thought back to their first encounter and the countless nights staying up late texting.

"The hot blonde with the weird name?" Harris asked as he repeatedly snapped his fingers together. "Uh ... what's her name."

"Buffy," Julian provided.

"Wow, it’s only taken you two months," snickered the brunette as she patted her partner on the back. "Congrats, buddy."

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up," Julian replied with a roll of his eyes.

"I'm pretty sure we are," ribbed Harris good naturally.

"So, where are you taking her?"

"Well, I had planned on taking her to this little Indian spot down on Belmont," Julian said glumly, "then a buddy of mine was gonna let us into the Civic Center Hockey rink so I could take her ice skating."

"Ice skating?" Tara questioned, her eyebrows pinching together.

"Yeah, she spoke about it once, how her dad use to take her ice skating as a kid and how much she missed it."

"Aww, that's so sweet," Willow piped in from her crouched position, her neck craning upwards to look at the two detectives.

Yay, go Julian! :applause
We'll never get to know if it'll work out, sadly - but I just imagine that this first date will lead to many others and a stable relationship between Julian and Buffy and that Buffy, Tara and Willow will become close friends too. And maybe Buffy might even introduce Harris to her friend Anya with resulting sparkage... :wink

Quote:
"I’ll see you later, okay?" Tara said when they reached the side of Willow's car, gently brushing away auburn hair from Willow’s face, tucking the long strands behind her ear.

"Okay," Willow replied in a quiet voice, basking in the tender moment for a few seconds longer before getting into her car.

Turning her head from left to right, checking her surroundings, Tara leaned down into the open driver-side window and placed a chaste kiss on her girlfriends lips. Pulling back slightly, a smile gracing her features, "Love you, baby," Tara whispered as she extracted herself from the vehicle. Tapping the roof of the car with her right hand, "I'll see you later. Drive safe."

Double AWWW! :wtkiss :flower

Quote:
"Oh, and Tara, when you head down to the morgue later, make sure you get the post-mortem report from Willow on the Jossyln case from last week and have her send some of the victims DNA down to the lab for testing."

Tara nodded in accord as she pulled open the driver side door, "don’t worry, I’ll be all over her."

:lol
Quote:
END

I'm sad to see this great story end. I would have loved (another) epilogue with a glimpse into the farer future, with our couple being married and maybe even having some tiny Tara or Willow running around their shared appartment / house...

Anyway, I loved your story! :applause :clap I'm already looking forward to your next story about our favourite couple.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2020 4:55 pm 
3. Flaming O

Sad to see this story end, I was enjoying it so much. Love that Willow and Tara are doing so well (the scene by the car was sooooo cute) and that even Julian, hopefully, got a happy ending by making his date with Buffy. Looking forward to whatever story you may have next for us.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:43 pm 

Will's redemption wrote:
Last Dibs of the story! :whip

Quote:
Yay, go Julian! :applause
We'll never get to know if it'll work out, sadly - but I just imagine that this first date will lead to many others and a stable relationship between Julian and Buffy and that Buffy, Tara and Willow will become close friends too. And maybe Buffy might even introduce Harris to her friend Anya with resulting sparkage... :wink

I'm sad to see this great story end. I would have loved (another) epilogue with a glimpse into the farer future, with our couple being married and maybe even having some tiny Tara or Willow running around their shared appartment / house...

I have a few ideas floating around in my head for a sequel but nothing written down on paper yet. I'm thinking of starting it a few years down the road from where this story ended so that the couples are already in long term relationships.

Quote:
Anyway, I loved your story! :applause :clap I'm already looking forward to your next story about our favourite couple.

Thank you!! I just posted the first chapter of my new story for review. It'll be up soon hopefully

wickedaddiction wrote:
Sad to see this story end, I was enjoying it so much. Love that Willow and Tara are doing so well (the scene by the car was sooooo cute) and that even Julian, hopefully, got a happy ending by making his date with Buffy. Looking forward to whatever story you may have next for us.

Thank you for sticking with me through this story, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Like I said above, I have a few ideas floating around in my head for a sequel but in the meantime, I have a new story that will hopefully be appealing to you.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6