The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: New Fic :: 2017 :: When Erynn found herself NC-17
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2019 10:40 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

I just hope you are well and continue writing whatever you want to share with the world

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:08 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

I second (fourth?) what the others said. I'd be overjoyed to read the continuation of this story until its (hopefully happy) end, but just post what and when you're comfortable to do so. We won't think bad of you no matter what. :bigkiss
And if you need another break from the angst of this story you cal always gift us with new chapters of your wonderful season 4-story, so it's a win-win-situation for us readers.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:33 am 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 4
Hey everyone,

Thank you for your kind replies to my dramatic, knee-jerk post. I'm still unclear on what happened to me, but I can say it was a mix between a near-death experience and a nervous breakdown. I was sure I was dying and wanted to do so with a clear conscience... hence my frantic confessions to family and this less than tempered post. I'm so embarrassed... :laugh

I'm recovering well enough, some memories are puzzle-like though. Erynn's story is based on a hodge-podge of stories I'd read over the years, and also from people who I'd talked to over the internet. Recently, some of the perpetrating groups are being dismantled and progress seems to be made. But, I got too invested in things I had no power to change and it all got to be too much when I found reason to doubt the agenda of some people.

In lieu of throwing my hands up and saying "fuck it" my mind kind of just shut down. Anyway, I've always been too curious for my own good. :grin

I've thrown out the rest of this story. I can't seem to separate what's happening right now IRL, and where this story was going to go - so, it'll need to wait until I can put enough space between the two in my head. Some are all mixed together, still.

Again, I can't thank you enough for being so kind. Once I can focus on writing again, I'll be working more on the chronicles fic. Light-hearted is the way to go right now. :love

PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:01 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

:flower Take all the time you need for feeling better, we'll be here when you are comfortable to write and post again. :dumbo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5