The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: My Name Is Will (Fanfiction)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:07 pm 
3. Flaming O

Topics: 9
Okay, guys. So, this got taken down because of reasons I won't tell you. Actually, I probably will tell you. But not now. I'm fixing it. So, this is basically the same exact thing. Happy birthday.

Yo. So, my same is Salix, but call me Sallie. My last two attempts at posting this failed, so I'll be good this time. I will win at life.

Rating: PG-13, I guess

Spoilers: Just a few references.

Thoughts in italics

CHAPTER 1

Pull yourself together, Will. You can do this.

Willow enters her dorm room at UC Sunnydale, immediately knowing she'll need to give an explanation for why she looks how she does.

Willow, or Will, as everyone knows her, looks a bit different than she did in high school. For one thing, she is wearing a hat that she has all her hair tucked into. She wears men's clothing. She taught herself how to walk and talk like how a man in his freshman year in college would walk and talk. One problem. She registered as a female.

She had to, 'cuz she has a problem with decision making. She didn't want to regret anything. (A bit late for that.) She also decided "Hey, me. It would be a great idea to ask for a roommate, right?" WRONG! Now, she'll just have to hope her roommate isn't into gossip.

Will knocks on the door three times to make sure she doesn't startle her new roommate.

"Hey, what's up?" said a short blonde girl that Will assumed was her new roomie.

"Hi," Will said. "I'm Will. Will Rosenberg. I kinda need to tell you something. Can I come in?"

"Uh... Sure!" said the short blonde enthusiastically. "I'm Buffy. Buffy Summers."

"Nice to meet you."

"You, too! So, what do you wanna talk about?"

Will slowly takes off her hat to uncover her shoulder-length red-ish brown-ish hair.

"I'm your new roommate"

Title: My Name is Will
Author: Salix (Sallie)
Rating: I'll say PG-13, just to be safe.
Spoilers: None. AU fanfiction.
Note: I might introduce Tara in this chapter. Might not. If I don't, sorry.

CHAPTER 2

Buffy stands there, her expression not readable to Will. She was never good at reading expressions.

"Are you freaked?"

"What? No Will... No. Absolutely, no. To that question."

"Please don't tell anyone." Will says, letting her voice sound like a girls' voice. "When I was in high school, I was always super glad I was build like a teenage boy; I didn't get as much attention as the filled-out girls. I was just treated like one of the boys. I never used the restroom at school, I always wore my gym clothes to school so I didn't have to go to the locker room to change. I talked with Xander and Jesse about girls and sports. I helped Jesse pick up girls. I'm babbling again. Sorry 'bout that. Point is, I am comfortable in a woman's body, I just hate the way we live. It's easier to live in a male's body. So, just don't tell anyone. Okay?"

"Jeez, Will. Chill out." Buffy says. "I'm not Cordelia. Oh, I'm sorry. Did you know Cordelia Chase?"

"Yeah! She went to junior high with me! How'd you know her?"

"She went to junior high with me, too. Hey, is your name Willow?"

"Yeah! Did you change your last name? Your name was Buffy Jenkins, wasn't it? Anya's sister?"

"Oh my god! We know each other! You had really long hair then, right? And you had a girlfriend. What was her name? Kate? Kathy? Kendal?"

"I don't remember. I hated her though. We dated 'cuz I was scared of her. You were with that Faith girl, weren't you? Faith Lehane?"

"Yeah! I'm still with her. She proposed last week!" Buffy says, holding up the hand with the ring on it.

"Congratulations! So, why'd you change your last name?" Will asks, slightly curious.

"Oh, my parents got divorced last year. Anya was married by then, so she didn't change her last name. I changed mine to my mother's." the blonde replies, sadly.

"I'm so sorry. I heard about Anya getting married, though. She married Xander, right?"

"Yup! So, wanna unpack now?"

"Oh! Yeah. Sure. Just lemme put my hat on." Will says as she tucks her hair into her baseball cap. "I didn't cut my hair in case I changed my mind mid-year and had to wait for it to grow out. I'm bad with decisions."

"Yeah, me too." says Buffy. "I still haven't decided weather or not to hyphenate our last names."

"Big decision. You'll decide together. So, let's get unpackin'!"

END OF CHAPTER

I have a fish named Drusilla. He doesn't know, he thinks his name is Drew. Shhhh...

Spike: Are we feeling better, then?
Drusilla: I'm naming all the stars.
Spike: You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling. Also it's day.
Drusilla: I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion.

Post subject: Re: My Name Is Will (Fanfiction)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:15 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Interesting start. Cannot wait to see where you go with this!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:51 pm 
3. Flaming O

HELLO!!! So, this will have MANY chapters in it. Because life.

Okay, guys. So this chapter WILL have Tara in it. Promise.

Rating: PG-13
Spoilers: Nope.
Summary: So, Will meets Tara here.
Note: If I don't post for a while, it's because school keeps me pretty busy. I'm homeschooled, so I'm always at school. Always. But I will post on weekends. Almost always.

OH! So I usually make this in the present tense, but now it will be in the past tense. Sorry if it gets confusing. Present tense is hard to write.

CHAPTER 3

Will rushed down the streets. She was hoping to find some new books to read. She could hear the other college boys being loud and obnoxious. She figured nobody but her would be caught dead in the bookstore, so that's where she was headed.

She entered the bookstore, looking for a book. After she found one, she walked fast toward the door. About half way to the exit, she collided with something. Someone, rather.

She saw her hat on the floor.

"Oh, shoot! I'm sorry!" Will said, letting her voice go high. "I'll help you pick those up. I'm sorry. I was in a hurry and... I'm sorry."

"Hey, it's no big deal. I ran into you, too." Willow looked up and saw the most gorgeous woman she had ever seen.

"I'll make it up to you. How about coffee? Like, now. I'll buy you a coffee. Just lemme put on my hat." Will said as she tucked her hair into her baseball cap.

"I won't say no to that. I never caught your name? I'm Tara. Tara Maclay."

"Oh! Sorry. I'm Will Rosenberg." she said, speaking like a male again.

"Well, Will Rosenberg, why don't you take of your hat? Nobody but us would be caught dead in a bookstore; you're safe with me."

Will blushed as she took off her hat. That's two people that know, so far! Damn it, Rosenberg, get your shit together! But she is really cute... I guess it's okay.

"What's your real name?"

"Hmm? Oh! Willow."

"That's a very pretty name." Tara said as they walked towards the nearest coffee shop, which was deserted.

"Thank you," Will said, using her normal voice. "It's a tree."

"A very pretty tree." Tara said. "If you don't mind my asking, why do you dress like a boy? You don't have to answer. It's just, you're so beautiful. It's a shame to see you hiding like that."

Will's blush got deeper, which she didn't know was possible. "I just don't like the way girls are. Don't get me wrong, girls are great, but they're usually so mean to each other. It makes me ashamed to be affiliated with them. There are, of course, exceptions. Like you. You seem very nice. And you're very beautiful."

Now it was Tara's turn to blush. "Yeah. My ex was one of those girls. She was always yelling." Willow noticed Tara wince. "I broke up with her."

"Tara, did she hit you?" Will said, slightly angry, but being sure not to show it. At the moment, she didn't care that Tara said [i[she[/i] Her instinct was to protect her.

"Yes," Tara said, almost inaudibly. "Whenever I was late for a date. Whenever I talked back. When I broke up with her." Will could hear the sadness in her voice.

"Don't worry," Will said, putting an arm around Tara's shoulder. "I'll protect you."

Tara smiled shyly. "Thank you. That means a lot."

Will smiled. This was the start of a beautiful friendship.

I am NOT abandoning Two Babbles and a Stutter. Just need inspiration. I'll update.

By the way, I will put almost no angst. Just so you know.

CHAPTER 4

"Hey, Tara. Wanna come over?" It was a line Will hardly had to say anymore, because she knew the answer. Tara lived across the hall from her, with her insane roommate Drusilla.

"Yes, PLEASE!!!" Tara said, then added in a whisper "She keeps talking to her dead bird. 'Why won't you sing to me?' 'I'll give you a seed if you sing.' So annoying. I'll be right over."

Will hoped the question she asked wouldn't mess up their friendship, but she had to ask. What's the worst that could happen?

"Hey, Willow. Whatcha wanna do?" Tara asked as she walked through the door. She insisted that she call Will by her full name.

"I actually have a question to ask you." Will said, not even trying to talk like a guy in front of Tara. She knew who she was.

"Okay. Shoot."

"I... um... I have this picnic basket that I never use and I kinda wanna use it and I was wondering if you'd wanna use it with me? We could go to the park and chill and look at pretty clouds and... stuff. Only of you wanna."

"Sounds great. Will it be like a date?" Tara asked, showing only a hint of nervousness in her eyes, not visible to Will.

"Sure. If you want it to be." Will said, not hiding her excitement very well. "Wanna go now?"

"Okay!" Tara said, any trace of nervousness gone.

At the park...

"So," Will said as she found a nice spot. "We only ever really talk about school and our roommates. Let's talk about ourselves. Starting with you."

"Uh, okay." Tara said. "What do you wanna know? And take off your hat, Will. Really."

"Fine." Will said, taking off her hat. "How did your parents react when you came out?"

"Oh," Tara said. "They didn't. They just said 'oh.' I was twelve."

"No way!" Will said. "I was twelve, too! My parents really didn't care. I think they thought secretly that it was a phase, but they didn't say anything. Which is cool."

"So," Tara said "Oh, darn. What day is it?"

"November 32, 2013. Why?"

"Wanted to remember our first date." Tara said as she pulled out her notebook and wrote the date. "You're really nice, ya know that?"

Will could feel the blush on her cheeks. "Th-thank you." she said, uncharacteristically stuttering. "Oh! We'll talk more about ourselves later, but Buffy's out with her fiancée tonight, so do you maybe wanna come over and watch a movie?"

"Sure! You know, we ate nothing on this picnic. I don't even think we brought the picnic basket."

"Yeah, I don't have a picnic basket," Will said, blushing once again. "I just really wanted to hang with you, you know? You're really fun to be with."

Now it was Tara's turn to blush. "So, how about that movie?"

Will smiled. She had a movie date with the most beautiful woman on the planet.

Yo, peeps! I can't update much today, 'cuz it's my uncle Bobby's birthday. And I got that whole "homeschool" thing I gotta do. I'll do a little update now, so I don't have to worry about it.

Email: Yup! I have an email now! SalixTheWitch@hotmail.com
Summary: Movies at Will's. What could happen?

A bit of response to feedback:
Azirahael wrote:
Eagerly awaiting more

There will be a bit of drama, but nothin' big. Someone might get jealous of Will... But I'll never tell. ('cuz there's nothing to tell...)

CHAPTER 5

Will and Tara approach Will's apartment. They've been here together probably hundreds of times before, but this was different. This time, it was a date. Will could hardly believe it, and, judging by Tara's excited expression, she was feeling the same.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" Will said, unlocking the door.

"Um, what do you have?" Tara replied, almost losing her cool.

"Everything, really. Oh! How about Mean Girls?"

"You can never watch too much Mean Girls." Tara replied, slightly surprised Will could like such a girly movie.

"Okay!"

They watched the whole movie, with Will quoting her favorite lines.

"You go, Glen Coco!" "You can't sit with us!" "Laura, I don't hate you 'cuz you're fat. You're fat because I hate you." "She doesn't even go here." Tara thought it was cute.

"I better go." Tara said. "It's getting late."

"You could stay, if you wanna." Will said, quietly. "You don't wanna wake up Dru. You know how cranky she gets."

"O-Okay," Tara said, stuttering for the first time since high school.

"I've got some extra pj's, if you want some."

"No, it's cool. I'll sleep in my clothes." Tara said; she was wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants. "Where should I sleep?"

"You can sleep in Buffy's bed, if you wanna. She won't mind." Will said, then added nervously "Or you could sleep in my bed. With me. The bed is actually pretty big."

"Would you mind?" Tara said. "Me sharing a bed with you, I mean. I... uh... I have this stuffed cat named Trixie I always cuddle with when I sleep. Since I don't have it with me, could you be my Trixie?"

"'Course." Will replied. "I have a... um... stuffed football I sleep with. Don't tell Jesse. He'll laugh so hard..."

Tara giggled a little bit. "I won't tell. Promise. Just, don't tell anyone about Trixie, either."

"Promise." Will said. She decided to sleep in her clothes too, since she was just wearing a t-shirt and baggy jeans.

They snuggled up, Tara's head on Will's chest, their arms wraped around each other.

"Willow?"

"Yes, Tara."

"We're sleeping together before our first kiss."

Will giggled, which surprised her. Tara seemed to bring out the girl in her. "How about we fix that?"

Will gently kissed Tara on the lips. She could feel the electricity running through her body, but she liked it. Neither of them had felt anything like this before. Will and Tara slowly pulled away.

"Wow." Will said. "I have no words."

"Neither do I." Tara said as she drifted off to sleep. "'Night, Willow."

Willow. The way she said it made Will's heart melt. Willow. "'Night, Tara."

Will closed her eyes and dreamt of stuffed kittens and footballs.

Howdy! You lucky ducks, you get another update.

Rating: PG-13 still. Sorry guys, but I can't move too fast.
Spoilers: Nope
Note: Okay, so Will and Tara are getting all snugle-y and stuff. So, yup. That's it.
Email: SalixTheWitch@hotmail.com

OH!!! The date on Chapter 4 said November 32, which makes no sense. It should be November 22. Sorry I didn't notice.
CHAPTER 6

Will woke up happy for a reason she couldn't identify immediately. She then remembered what had happened the night before. Her chest fluttered with happiness before she realized the brunette was not there. She didn't panic; she knew Tara wouldn't just leave. Instead, she sat up and looked around for a note or something. Sure enough, she found one.

Willow,
Meet me at my room at around 9:00.
Tara

She dotted the "i" in her name with a little heart. Will found that adorable in a way she just couldn't explain. She looked over at the clock. It was 8:45.

"Sweet." Will said. She had just enough time to get ready.

After she brushed her teeth, changed, and put on her hat, Will walked over to Tara's room. She figured Dru wasn't home, but she knocked just in case.

Tara answered the door. "Willow, hi! Come in. I was scared you wouldn't wake up. Sorry I left, I had to get ready."

"Get ready for what?" Will asked, curiously.

"Well, I heard you like video games..." Tara trailed off mysteriously.

"You heard correctly." Will said.

"So, my cousin just got a new Wii-U or something and gave me his GameCube. It didn't even work, but it turns out my cousin Beth is actually good for something. She fixed it up for me, after yelling at me for my life choices. I'm used to it."

"No way! My parents never got me a GameCube. Or anything really. I had to borrow Xander's Monopoly to keep myself entertained. We also played truth or dare. Every freaking time he would be like 'Do you like me?' I would shake my head. He did that until was twelve when I finally said 'NO! I have a fucking girlfriend!' He shut up after that. I think he was, like, in shock. My parents overheard. I think I just told you my coming-out story. We got from GameCube to coming-out story. Wow. Sorry."

"I think it's cute." Tara replied, blushing. "I'll tell you mine while you play Super Mario Sunshine, deal?"

"Deal."

Tara put in the little disk. Will decided she needed to know something.

"Are we dating?" Will asked, surprising Tara.

"Um, yeah. I think so." Tara said, suddenly happy. She had a real girlfriend. One that didn't yell. Or scream. Or hit her.

"Awesome." Will said; she had nothing more to say. "So, we can hold hands and go on dates and stuff?"

"Yup!" Tara said.

"Never done that before. I dated my ex in middle school, so we only really ate lunch together. She had a strict 'No touching of any kind' policy."

"Cool! I never really did the hand holding thing either." Tara replied happily. "So, we can be each other's first girlfriend? Sweet."

"So, that was your first kiss? Last night." Will asked. Tara nodded. "Cool. Mine too. So, I was promised a coming out story." Will said as she picked up the controller.

"Right. So mine isn't that interesting. I just got home one day, called my parents and my brother, and said 'I'm gay.' They had no reaction."

"Sucks, man." Will said. "So, I just beat the first level. Wanna take a break? Oh! Buffy should be home by now. I kinda want you to meet her."

"Uh, okay. So, like, now?"

"Sure."

They walked over to Will's room. Buffy greeted them with a smile.

"Hey, Will! Who's this?" the short blonde said.

"Buff, this is my girlfriend Tara." Will said, proudly.

"Nice to meet you, Buffy." Tara replied, shyly.

"Nice to meet you, too,Tara." Buffy said. "I have toaster waffles. Anybody want some?"

"I'll take some." Will said, having to try hard to keep her guy voice.

"Okay, Willow. We both know you're a girl. Just take off your hat." Tara said, smiling.

"What's got you two all jittery?" Buffy asked. "Anything happen that I should know of?"

"We just made our relationship official." Tara said.

"Congrats, peeps!" Buffy said. "So, do people know you're gay? Can I use that word? Yes? Okay. So do people know, or will it make things weird? 'Cuz with Will being a boy and all, they'll get confused."

"Never thought about that." Will said. "Tara, are you out?"

"No. Guess that's a good thing." Tara said, cheerfully.

"Cool." Will said. "You can introduce me as your boyfriend if you wanna. Or not. Up to you."

"Introduce to who?" Tara replied. "I haven't had friends since elementary school. It's no big deal; girls always bugged me."

"Something we have in common." Will said, grinning.

"HEY!" Buffy said, playfully. "Girl sittin' right here!"

"Not you, Buff. We love you." Will said.

"That's right." Buffy said.

"So, how about those waffles?" Will and Tara said in perfect unison. All three of them started giggling uncontrollably. When they finally stopped, Will wrapped an arm around her girlfriend's shoulder.

World's best girlfriend.

Note: My chapters are SO SHORT!!! Damn it, sorry. I'll work on that.

I'm inspired. I need to write. I WILL update my other story, but like I said, INSPIRED.

Spoilers: Nope

CHAPTER 7

They'd been dating for almost a month. Neither Will or Tara were one of those girls that makes a big deal out of anniversaries, so neither would get mad if one forgot. What was great about this situation is they could walk around holding hands and no one would judge them. Why? Because from an outsiders perspective, they looked like a straight couple. Which was great.

"Hey, Will." said a small, shy voice. "I just want you to know that I really like you."

"You're so sweet," Will said in her guy voice. "And I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but what was your name again?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. We've never met. I'm Jasmine, but people call me Bill, nobody knows why."

"Bill. Cool name." Will replied. "I'm so sorry, but I kinda have a girlfriend."

"Oh. That's cool." Bill said. "Friends?" Bill honestly wasn't hurt. She took rejection pretty badly, but she could tell this wasn't rejection. Whatever it was, she couldn't tell.

"Okay." Will said. "Text me or something. You seem cool."

"Sure." Bill said. "What's your number? Mine is (___) ___-_____."

"Okay. Mine is (___) ___-____. I'll text you."

"Kay. Bye!"

"G'bye."

Will was a bit confused. Since when did girls find her attractive? She shrugged it off.

"Hey, baby!" Will said, using the name she knew Tara loved.

"Hey, sweetie." Tara said, still refusing to call Will by her nickname. "How was your day?"

"Weird." Will answered. "A girl kinda hit on me a little bit. She didn't know I was a girl, though. I told her I had a girlfriend, and she didn't seem to take it badly."

"Interesting," Tara said, honestly not jealous. "What's her name?"

"That's the strange part," Will said. "She goes by Bill. She says no one knows why."

"Huh. Oh! so I found this cool karaoke place down the street. Wanna check it out?"

"Sure." Will answered. "You know, I'm known for my lack of singing skills, but what people don't know is that I'm only terrible when I try to sing like a girl. I can totally sing like a guy."

"Sweet." Tara replied. "So, tonight?"

"Sure." Will said, trying and failing to hide her excitement.

Tara giggled. "Okay. Wanna go back to my place? Dru is with her boyfriend Spike."

Will was interested in this "Spike" person, but she knew he was just as crazy as Dru. "Sure. Race ya there!" Will said, giggling.

They both ran as fast as they possibly could, earning some curious stares in their direction. Will, of course, won.

"Damn, Willow. You're just too good."

Will blushed for unknown reasons as they walked into Tara's dorm room. "What do ya wanna do?"

"Can we just talk? I like to talk." Tara replied.

"Sure. What about?" Will asked, curious.

"Um, how about us?" Tara replied. "I mean, we're getting pretty serious and I think I like that. And Christmas is coming up and I have no place to go, really. Dad kinda told me if I left for college, I was never gonna come back, which is cool with me, actually. Do you have any place to go?"

"No, my parents are gonna be outta town." Will answered, not at all upset. "You suggesting we spend Christmas together?"

"Only if you want to."

"I'd love to! 'Cept, my parents were Jewish, so I never celebrated Christmas. I never celebrated anything, really. My parents did. They went to my aunt's place and partied while I was at home with the babysitter."

"Sucks, man." Tara replied, talking like her girlfriend, making Will laugh. "I'll show you how."

"Cool." Will said, super happy. "OH! Random thing. So, in high school, me, Xander, Anya, Buffy, and our school librarian did this musical type thing. We, like, published the songs, which were hilarious, and I memorized ALL of them. The topic of the musical was basically 'Why the hell are we in a musical?' Which was awesome. So, point is, we should sing one of those tonight."

"Okay. So, I have to memorize one?" Tara replied. "'Cuz I'm AWESOME at memorizing."

"Good. 'Cuz it's an awesome song."

"Can't wait to hear it!"

To be continued...

Sorry about the cliffhanger, I'm just really bad at transitioning between chapters and it's 1:00 in the morning and I'm getting drowsy. But I promise, at karaoke, there will be plenty of this: And this: And tons of this: . Hope you enjoy!

-Sal

P.S. The girl named Bill was actually based on me. My name isn't Jasmine, but for, like, a year I made all my friends call me Bill. That is probably why my number of friends has decreased to two. (If you use the word 'friend' loosely. Lol.)

Yo! So, some kisses can and will happen in this chapter. My football team lost. Why? BECAUSE THEY SUCK! My bestie Andrew doesn't like football. WHY CAN'T I BE LIKE ANDREW?!? Lexi doesn't like football. AJ doesn't like football. Via doesn't like football. I have now listed every friend I have ever had. None of them like football! 'Cept Stephie. She's cool.

Rating: PG-13, sorry.
Spoilers: No
Note: I am very upset. Please make me feel better by giving me the loving feedback you always give me.

Side note: If I don't mention anything about Will's hat, assume she is wearing it.

CHAPTER 8

Will and Tara head over to the karaoke place across the street. They had memorized the song they were gonna sing, so they were super excited. Will hadn't shown Tara how amazingly she could sing, so Tara could be surprised. Tara had heard Will try to sing like a girl, though, and it didn't sound very good. Will admitted it. Heck, she embraced it.

Will opened the door, her eyes immediately checking out the food. Tara noticed and laughed.

"Honey, you want some chicken?" Tara asked, not knowing how much Will loved it when she called her honey. Or sweetie. Or anything, really.

"Oh, no thanks." Will said. "I'm trying to make a habit of not being a pig."

"Have you ever seen a pig?" Tara asked. "They're the most adorable little things EVER!"

Will laughed. "Oh fine. But I'm paying. Hey, this is our first real date, isn't it? We hold hands and watch movies at my place and sit together at lunch and share the occasional smooch," Will said, earning a smile from Tara "But we never go out on dates. So, since I'm the closest thing to a guy here, I get to buy you dinner. Want something?"

Tara pretended to be annoyed, making Will giggle. "Fine, Will," putting extra emphasis on her name. "Can you grab me a soda or something? I'm not hungry."

"First time you called me Will. I actually kinda like it better when you call me Willow." Will said. "You make it sound so beautiful."

Tara blushed. "Just go get my damn soda." Tara said jokingly.

Will laughed. "Alright, baby. Is Coke okay?"

'I love when you call me baby. And yes, Coke is fine."

Will smiled. "Okay. See ya in a minute!"

Tara found a little table to sit at. First date. she thought. Dates are fun! 'Specially when they're with Willow.

Will returned with their drinks and her chicken. "Baby," she said "You're much too far away from me."

Tara smiled as she moved her seat next to Will's seat. "There. That better?"

Will smiled. "Much." she said as she gave Tara a small kiss.

Tara smiled. "You can do better than that."

"I'll bet I can." Will said as she leaned in for a kiss. Tara pulled her head closer to her and kissed her lovingly. After a minute, Will could feel Tara's tongue gently pressing up against her lips, requesting entrance. Will was about to let Tara's tongue enter her mouth when she remembered where they were. Will pulled back gently. "We'll finish later, okay baby?"

Tara nodded her head in agreement. She was upset that they had to stop, but continuing sounded good. "Okay, Willow."

Will smiled. She realized the karaoke station was open. "C'mon, the thing is open."

Tara somehow understood what she meant and followed her over to she karaoke station-thing. Will told the guy at the table what song they were gonna sing and walked on to the stage. "Ready?" The guy at the table asked. Will and Tara both nodded as the guy played the song. Will smiled as Tara began singing in an angelic voice.

This is the man that I plan to entangle, isn't he fine? My claim to fame was to maim and to mangle, vengeance was mine. But I'm out of the biz, the name I made I'll trade for his. The only trouble is... I'll never tell.

Will smiled and began singing her part, surprising Tara at how much she sounded like a boy.

She is the one, she's such wonderful fun, such passion and grace. Warm in the night when I'm right in her tight... embrace, tight embrace. Will sang, earning a laugh from the audience. I'll never let her go. The love we've known can only grow. There's just one thing that... No. I'll never tell.

Tara joined in as Will sang [i]'Cuz there's nothing to tell...

He snores.

She wheezes.

Say housework and he freezes.

She eats these skeezy cheeses that I can't describe.

I talk, he breezes.

She doesn't know what pleases.

His penis got diseases from a Chumash tribe.
Tara said, earning another laugh from the audience.

Will joined in. The vibe gets kind of scary...

Like she thinks I'm ordinary.

Like it's all just temporary.

Like her toes are kind of hairy...

(Both) But it's all very well, 'cuz god knows I'll never tell.

They continued with the song, afterwords getting a loud applause from the audience. They walked back to their table, the remainder of Will's chicken cold.

"That was epic!" Will said, making Tara laugh. "Did you like my singing?"

"Hell yeah!" Tara answered. "You were awesome!"

"Not as awesome as you, Tara." Will said, honestly. "You sounded like an angel. I wish you were in that musical. I'd be the cutest thing ever!"

Tara giggled. "Did you just use the word cutest?" She asked, smiling. "Willow Rosenberg, you're a girl!"

Will playfully punched Tara on the shoulder. "Hey, wanna go back to my place? I have popcorn..."

"You don't need to convince me." Tara said, standing up. "Wanna take your chicken?"

"Nah, I'm good. It's all cold." she said as she threw the half a chicken leg away. "We should totally come back."

"Yeah, definitely." Tara replied, smiling. "C'mon, let's go."

As they were walking out, they ran into someone Tara had never met before. Will recognized her, though.

"Hey, Bill. What's up?" Will asked, pulling her into what she called a 'bro hug.'

"Oh, nothin'," the short brunette answered. "This your girlfriend?"

"Yeah," Will answered. "Bill, this is Tara. Tara, this is Bill."

"Nice to meet you." Tara said, shyly.

"You, too." Bill said. "You're very pretty." she said, making Tara blush. "You remind me of my cousin, Alice. She's shy and pretty, too."

"You're very pretty, too." Tara said, still blushing. "So, why do they call you Bill?"

"I have no idea." Bill answered. "On my first day of middle school, this kid named Val walked up to me and said, and I quote: 'What's your name? Don't answer that, it's a trick question. Your name is Bill.' So from then on, I was called Bill. That's probably why I never really had friends."

"You have friends now." Will said, Tara nodding in agreement. "We'll, we better head back. It's getting late."

"Kay. Call me later, alright?" Bill said, getting a thumbs up from both Will and Tara. She laughed. "You guys are perfect for each other."

Will and Tara both blushed as they walked out and waved goodbye to Bill.

They arrived at the room, pleased to see a note on Buffy's bed that told them she would be at Faith's for the night.

"So, I believe you promised to continue what we started." Tara said, smiling.

"I've never been one to back out on my promises." Will said, kissing Tara softly. Tara started to deepen the kiss, Will not hesitating to let her. She felt Tara's tongue gently tapping her lip, again requesting entrance. This time, Will didn't even think about hesitating as she opened her mouth. She gently slid her tongue into Tara's already open mouth, exploring every inch. She could feel Tara doing the same. They continued this fight for dominance until they naturally pulled apart. "That was cool."

"Understatement of the century." Tara replied, smiling. "Willow?"

"Yes, baby?" Will replied, loving how Tara said her name.

"I love you."

Will should have been surprised, but she wasn't. She loved Tara, too. "I love you too,Tara."

"Y-you do?" Tara said, stuttering again.

"Uh-huh. Since the day we met. I just didn't know it yet." Will said.

"Willow?" Tara said, super nervous again.

"Yes, baby?"

"I-I," Tara started, but then she chickened out. "Never mind."

"What's up, baby?" Will asked, concerned. Tara never stuttered.

"C-could I... m-maybe... t-t-touch you?" Tara asked, stuttering like she did in high school, maybe even worse.

Now Will was nervous. She didn't show it, though. She didn't want to make Tara feel insecure. "Okay, baby. Only if you want to."

"R-really?" Tara asked, getting a nod from Will in return. She slowly brought her hand up to Will's breast. She was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. "S-so, I just hit 2nd base, huh?" Tara said, stuttering less.

Will giggled. "You did. I, however, have not yet. Could I touch you? Only if you're comfortable."

"Okay." Tara said, not so nervous anymore. Will showily put one hand on Tara's breast, amazed at how amazing and intimate this felt. "I love you so much, Willow."

"I love you too, Tara." Will replied, seeing the alarm clock in her peripheral vision. "Baby, I really hate to stop, but it's 11:30."

"Woah," Tara said, surprised at the time. "Could I stay tonight?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Of course. I can hardly sleep without you." Will said honestly. Tara had stayed over at Will's place nearly every night. Occasionally, Buffy would have Faith over, and two couples in one dorm room was a bit too much, so Tara would stay at her own place. Those were some of the roughest nights of their lives.

Tara pretty much always slept in her clothes, and so did Will, so they didn't need to change. By that time, Tara had a few clothes at Will's place so she could change the next morning. Will and Tara climbed up on to the bed.

"Could I be the little spoon?" Tara asked, making Will smile a little.

"Sure, Tara." Willow cuddled up behind Tara and spooned her. This was very comfy for both of them. They usually took turns spooning each other. "Baby?" Will said.

"Yes, honey?" Tara replied, wondering what she was gonna say.

"Christmas break starts tonight."

"And..." Tara said, kinda liking where this was going.

"We don't have to sleep."

To be continued...

[b[HEY!!! IMPORTANT!!![/b] So, I had an issue with the smut scene I wrote. I'll post a PG-13 to R version soon.

Morning after their first time. Enjoy!

Rating: Um... PG-13-ish
Spoilers: No

CHAPTER 10

Will woke up, feeling an amazing sense of happiness. She thought she remembered making love for the first time, but she wasn't sure if it was a dream. She shifted slightly and realized she was wearing pj's. She never wore pj's. She looked over at her girlfriend, who was also wearing pj's. She figured it must've happened.

Tara woke up, having similar thoughts. "Willow, honey. Last night, did we..."

"I think we did." Will said. "Do you feel different? I do. I feel more... alive somehow."

"I feel the same way." Tara said as she grabbed some of the clothes she had left at Will's. Suddenly, she had this amazing idea. "Willow, could you meet me at the karaoke place around 2?"

"Uh, sure." Will said, kinda curious. "Can we eat some breakfast together, first? I'm thinking Chick-fil-a."

"By the time we get there, they'll be out of breakfast."

"Awww..." Will said, only a little bit sad. "Oh! Wanna go to The Espresso Pump? They have good doughnuts."

"Sugar is good." Tara replied with the little half-smile Will loved so much.

They ate and talked until about noon. They both walked together to the dorms, hand in hand. When they got to Tara's room, Tara just said "Karaoke place. 2. Don't forget." with a small kiss that made Will's heart jump. Will walked across the hall to her room, surprised to see Buffy there.

"Hey, Willster!" Buffy said, even more cheery than normal.

"Hey, Buff. What's up?"'

"Oh, nothin..." Buffy said, "Okay, something. Last night, did you and Tara... um... make love?"

Will blushed. "Maybe..." she said mysteriously. "Okay, yes. How'd you know?"

"Came back at 6:00 and you guys were both in your jammies. You sleep in your clothes."

"Dammit!" Will said, but she was smiling. "How did your first time with Faith go? Was it your first time? Probably was, cuz you met in middle school."

"Yes, it was my first time. And it. Was. AMAZING!" Buffy nearly shouted, making Will jump. "Faith acted all cool about it, but I could tell she was totally faking her cool. She was ecstatic!"

"Forgive me for asking," Will started "But how old were you?"

"Much too young." Buffy replied, honestly. "I'm glad you waited 'till you were in college, at least."

"I'd kinda like a specific age..." Will replied, kinda teasing her roommate now.

"UGGG!" Buffy groaned. "FINE! I was... um... I was..." Buffy whispered something nearly inaudibly.

Will smiled. "You're gonna have to say it louder, Buffster."

"I... was... um..." Buffy whispered the same thing slightly louder.

"Buff? If you don't wanna tell me, you don't have to."

"No, I have to." Buff replied, super nervous. "I was... I was... I was fourteen."

Will's eyes went wide. "Fourteen?! When I was fourteen, I wasn't even thinking about... we'll I probably was. But I wasn't doing it." she said, somehow not yelling.

"Yeah, I was stupid." Buffy said, honestly. "But, hey! I ended up marrying the girl! Er, well, not yet. But I will be."

"Don't tell Tara I said this," Will said. "But I think I'm gonna marry her one day."

"Awwww!!!" Buffy exclaimed, startling Will for the umpteenth time that day. "You two are so cute!" she said, pulling Will into a tight embrace.

Will glanced at the clock. It said 1:30 "I hate to interrupt this beautiful moment, but I've gotta meet Tara at the karaoke place at 2."

"Ooh, fun!" Buffy said. "Like a date?"

"Guess so. She didn't say. But I gotta meet her there. See ya!"

"See ya, Rosenberg!"

Will smiled. She thought it was funny when her roommate called her by her last name. She was just about to walk down the hall when the door to Tara's room opened. She expected to see her girlfriend, but instead found Dru.

"Hello, Will." Dru said in her slightly creepy accent. "Miss Edith said she heard something. She said you were meeting your girlfriend at the karaoke place."

"Yup!" Will said, having learned that Drusilla never made sense and to just roll with it.

"Is my roommate your girlfriend?" Dru asked in a less creepy tone.

"Yes."

"She's very pretty." Dru said "And very nice. Don't hurt her, okay?"

"I won't. I promise." Will said, honestly. Dru pulled Will into a hug, surprising Will.

"You seem very nice." Dru said, her accent seeming less creepy. "And oddly feminine. Tell me Will, are you a girl? Don't worry, I can keep a secret. I have nobody to tell, anyway."

"Um... yes." Will said, nervously.

"I knew it!" Dru exclaimed. "I knew Tara was in love with a girl! The pixies in my head whispered it to me!"

Will smiled. Dru had her own little gaydar. "I have to go, Dru. I'll see you later?"

"Sure." Dru said, her accent now just a normal British accent. "Go to your girlfriend. G'bye!"

Will walked to the karaoke place, wondering why it was open mid-afternoon. Most were open only at night. She dismissed the thought and walked in. She looked at her watch, which said 1:54. Right on time she thought. Six minutes later, she saw Tara go on the stage and say something to the guy at the table. She was wearing a beautiful blue sweater with a skirt that went down to about six inches below her knees. The song started to play and Tara began singing in the same angelic voice she had sang in the night before.

Waking up I see that everything is okay
The first time in my life and now it's so great
Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed
I think about the little things that make life great
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling.

Will's eyes got a little misty as she listened to her girlfriend sing.

This Innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it
Don't you let it pass you by

Tara spotted Will in the audience, noticing the emotional look on her face. Tara continued the song she had learned a few weeks before.

I found a place so safe not a single tear
The first time in my life and now it's so clear
Feel calm I belong I'm so happy here
So strong and now I let myself be sincere
I wouldn't change a thing about it
This is the best feeling

This innocence is brilliant
I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it

It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling
It's so beautiful it makes you wanna cry
It's the state of bliss you think you're dreaming
It's the happiness inside that you're feeling

It makes you wanna cry
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it

I hope that it will stay
This moment is perfect
Please don't go away
I need you now
And I'll hold on to it

The audience cheered as Tara stepped off the stage and walked over to where Will was. Will met her half way and gave her a gentle kiss. They found a table, where they ordered some chicken.

"That was so sweet!" Will said, trying her hardest to use her guy voice. Tara smiled.

"Thank you." Tara said. "I've had it stuck in my head all day and thought it fit the situation. You like?" she said playfully.

"I love!" Will exclaimed. "I'm, uh, wondering something."

"What's that?" Tara said, letting her curiosity show in her expression.

"How do you feel about marriage?"

"As long as it's with you, it'd be cool." Tara said with a smile. "You?"

"I'm all for it." Will said. "But not 'till at least senior year on college. Maybe even later than that. People seem to look down on the couple that marries young."

"I agree." Tara said, smiling. "This may be weird to ask so soon, but how do you feel about kids?"

"One: I asked about marriage, asking about kids isn't out of line." Will said, making Tara giggle. "Two: kids are cool. I'd like some. You?"

"Yeah. Kids are cool." Tara said. "So, Christmas break. Wanna go out tonight? There's this cool place a few blocks from here. Might be something interesting."

"Sure." Will agreed. "Wanna come back to my place? Buffy's there, so we could play Clue or something."

"Sure. I forgot how to play." Tara said. "You'll have to teach me."

"'Course." Will replied. "Um, Tara?"

"Yes, honey?"

"I just want you to know..." Will said "that you are the only girl I have ever wanted to be with."

Tara blushed. "I feel like I should say something equally as romantic, but all my mind can come up with is 'Ditto.'"

Will laughed as she grabbed Tara's hand.

"Hey, Willow?"

"Yes, baby?" Tara's heart jumped at the sound of her pet name.

"Dru said she was gonna leave to go to Spike's house at 2:15."

Will's heart was racing. "What else did she say?"

"She won't be back for a couple hours."

END OF CHAPTER

Alright, kiddos and adult-os. Hope you enjoyed! The song was Innocence by Avril Lavigne. In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE Avril Lavigne. I dunno why; she's not a very good person. She's got good music. I like Don't Tell Me and I Don't Give.

I have a fish named Drusilla. He doesn't know, he thinks his name is Drew. Shhhh...

Drusilla: I can see them. But I've named them all the same name, and there's terrible confusion.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 9:26 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

:kdevil This is great! Please tell me there will be more because that was brilliant! I really love how you incorporated Drucilla into the story line. I had also never thought of Willow in boys clothes but its a great idea! :kgeek

-Mouse

Willow: You two (Giles and Tara) have been talking about me behind my back. Tara: No! God. Willow: You know how that makes me feel? Tara: Willow, you are using too much magick. What do you want me to do, sit back and keep my mouth shut? Willow: Well that'd be a good start Tara: (Shocked) If I didn''t love you so damn much I would!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:35 am 
3. Flaming O

Mouselafay wrote:
:kdevil This is great! Please tell me there will be more because that was brilliant! I really love how you incorporated Drucilla into the story line. I had also never thought of Willow in boys clothes but its a great idea! :kgeek

-Mouse

There will be more very soon, I promise. :)

Honestly, I've wanted to write Willow as a boy since I started watching (and reading) Ouran High School Host Club, which was about the same time I had finished watching Buffy season 4. And I just HAD to put Dru in there, since she is one of my favorite characters. (I even named my fish after her!)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:23 am 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Cool Ouran high school host club is a great manga!

Willow: You two (Giles and Tara) have been talking about me behind my back. Tara: No! God. Willow: You know how that makes me feel? Tara: Willow, you are using too much magick. What do you want me to do, sit back and keep my mouth shut? Willow: Well that'd be a good start Tara: (Shocked) If I didn''t love you so damn much I would!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:52 pm 
3. Flaming O

Hi. Wow, I've kinda abandoned this fic. My sincerest apologies. I'll update some more as soon as I can, I promise. Don't hate me, please. I'll post more. I'll post SO MUCH more. I swear on my fish, I'll post as much as I can.