The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: New Fic: Wanting Her
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Topics: 2
Title: Wanting Her
Rating: NC-17
Disclaimer: Alas, they're not mine. If they were, I'd have treated them a whole lot better.
Summary: Continues on from 'Entropy'.
Notes: I have recently rediscovered my love for Willow and Tara, and thought what better way to celebrate than with a fic?! Enjoy, I hope...

Wanting Her

Tara ran her tongue swiftly down Willow’s throat. She pinned the smaller woman even closer into the door, desperate to just bury herself inside of her.

“Mmm,” was all Willow could reply, utterly enthralled by what was happening. Her eyes widened in pleasure as she felt Tara’s hand find its way to her panties, snaking underneath. Tara, in turn, felt as though she may explode when she felt how wet the other girl was. So many nights she had lain alone in her dorm, imagining Willow’s pussy in her mouth, her senses ablaze with the glorious taste. So often she would try to bring herself some kind of release, but it was never enough. Her hands didn’t work as frantically, as magically, as extraordinarily as the other woman’s. There were times she’d found herself so damn frustrated that it took all of her resolve not to make her way to the Summer’s home and demand Willow make love to her, regardless of their separation.

Their sex life had always been electric. From the very first time, after Willow had come to her room and declared her love, right through to the very last, the day of the wonderful singing. Except it wasn’t so wonderful, Tara knew that now. But she was at last ready to forgive. Willow had worked so hard to overcome her addiction, it was plain to see. And she was more than ready to reward her. On her walk over, she’d felt her eyes go hazy with lust. She felt as though she might cum just from the anticipation. She had planned the speech she was going to give Willow, but she knew there could only be one conclusion. The two of them, together, always. Naked. Writhing. Biting. Grinding. Thrusting. Their glistening bodies moulding into one. The images were driving her wild, and as she approached the porch steps of 1630 Revello, she had to take a moment to compose herself. She thought back to the night of her 20th birthday. After leaving the Bronze, they had arrived back at Tara’s room and the older witch was stunned to find it beautifully adorned with rose petals. As she looked at Willow, utterly stunning in her green dress, she had felt an urge to completely possess the other woman. Willow knew everything about her; her past, the lie she had believed, even her deceit in trying to cast the spell. Yet Willow loved her, still. And Tara was more than willing to prove her love in return.

“You like?” Willow asked softly.

Instead of answering, Tara threw herself against the redhead, crashing their lips together in a frenzied kiss. Her hands were all over Willow; in her hair, upon her face, running up and down her lithe body. That night was the first night Tara had practised the move that would later come to be Willow’s favourite. With the smaller girl pinned against the door, Tara kissed her harder still. She slowly drew the material from Willow’s dress upwards, and began to rub her clit over her panties. Willow could only dig her nails into Tara’s back, for her lips were still being claimed by her lover. With her free hand, Tara grabbed one of Willow’s legs and lifted it around her back, returning the hand to her lover’s waist, keeping her steady. Then she was inside. Two fingers at first, then another to follow. Willow’s moans were like music to her ears. Their breathing was sporadic, yet in tune. Tara fit into her lover so easily, so perfectly. Willow was so wonderfully wet for her. When it became clear that her lover had orgasmed, Tara led them over to the bed. Her initial embarrassment at the forcefulness of her actions soon melted away when she noted the primal look in Willow’s eyes. They made passionate love, over and over again until the sun came up. From that night onwards, Tara used her special move to drive Willow especially wild.

Regaining her composure on the porch steps, she opened the door eagerly. She was going to use her special move tonight. She was going to take Willow against the door, then on the desk, then the floor, before moving to the bed. There would not be an inch of her skin unkissed, unworshipped. Tara knew she was wet already, and she ached for Willow’s fingers and tongue to be upon her. The walk up the Summers’ stairs seemed longer somehow. There was no sight or sound of Buffy and Dawn, thankfully. As she approached her former room, she spotted the love of her life lying near the bottom of the bed, reading. God, she loved her so. How had it come to this? Why did perfect things have to fall apart so badly? She echoed her sentiment aloud. “Things fall apart, they fall apart so hard...”

In what felt like seconds, her speech was over. She had offered herself up to Willow, and Willow had eagerly accepted. As the redhead’s mouth made contact with hers, she cursed herself for all the time spent apart. It was as though she had been lost, much more lost than when Glory had taken her mind, and now she was truly found again. They held each other tightly, their mouths engaged in a frantic rediscovery of each other. Tara felt Willow slide the long leather coat from her shoulders and down onto the floor. Tara, in turn, relieved Willow of the pink shirt she wore, desperate to touch her skin. Over and over again, Willow proclaimed her love and sorrow to her. Each time, Tara silenced her with a kiss more powerful than the last, letting her love know that she was truly forgiven. Tara pushed them towards the door, closing it urgently. Her skin was flushed, her body temperature beyond heated. As their tongues danced together, Willow began omitting the most wonderful moans of pleasure that Tara had ever heard. It was then that pure lust and ownership took over. She quickly and adeptly undid the buttons of Willow’s denim skirt and let it fall to the floor. Next, she removed the girl’s tights. Finding her mouth again, she let her hand roam under the final barrier. Her heart almost broke free from her chest when she felt the wetness inside. Willow pulled her closer, her hands gripping vigorously. They move together, hastily. Tara could not help herself from throwing Willow’s leg behind her back. The redhead’s orgasm built up quickly, and as Tara felt her shudder against her, she began to nibble tenderly at ear lobe. As she eased her fingers out, she cradled Willow in her arms, basking in the aftermath. Eventually, Willow pulled back, looking at her with amazement.

“Tara, is this real? Am I dreaming?” she asked, her voice close to breaking.

“It’s real, my beautiful girl. I’m sorry it took me so long to find my way back, but I’m here. Forever. I’m so in love with you, Willow.”

“Oh god, Tara. I love you, I love you, I love you...”

With that, their lips met once more. They hastily removed their remaining clothing, and moved clumsily to the bed, never breaking their kiss. They made love until daybreak, and Tara’s heart had never felt so complete.

Post subject: Re: New Fic: Wanting Her
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:32 am 
3. Flaming O

excellent sexy fic! Very well written. I can't wait to read more from you.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:50 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Uhhh.... :thud

Nicely done. :clap

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:16 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

:shock

Oh.

My.

This was WONDERFUL.

Very loving, very passionate, very, VERY SeXXXy.

I'm having a hard time getting my brain to think of something other than :sheep .

I really enjoyed the bit of backstory re: Tara's special " move ".

It was also wonderful to read how Tara finally reached the point of forgiveness and to see how very anxious she was to get that very special reunion show on the road :banana .

I look forward to reading more of your work.

Well done :applause .

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:14 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Wow, that was wonderful. What an amazing job of showing the back story to one of the best scenes ever. You captured it all beautifully. :clap

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:04 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Beautiful! Very nicely written portrayal of that scene!