The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Oneshots/Short Stories/Novellas, etc. *Updated 7/22/13*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:35 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
Wills redemption- Thanks for the feedback! :D That was the main thing I kept in mind while I was writing this, was that I didn't want to directly copy the Underworld movies punch by punch and blow by blow, but really twist it a little so that it was something new, but at the same time you could tell was drawing on both Underworld and Buffy.

It's really gonna end up being a series of oneshots rather than an entire collective story, but hopefully I'll be able to get the sequel written and out soon enough! :)

The same goes for the series of oneshots I'm probably gonna end up dubbing some really stupid name :ashamed I know that a lot of people have been asking me about those on the various interwebs that I've shared those on (Tumblr, etc.) and I should get off my lazy butt and write the next one :blush

Thanks again for the feedback! :D

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

Post subject: Re: Oneshots/Short Stories/Novellas, etc. *Updated 7/22/13*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:34 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Attention
• Author name: Pavlov'sBell, a.k.a. Colton
• Rating - PG. Figured that since I've been a depressy sad sack, maybe writing something happy would make me feel better. :)
• Feedback- I'd love it. Don't be afraid, I don't bite. :)
• Email: colton625@live.com
• Summary-
• Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or any of other Buffyverse characters. They belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
• There's another bit to this that I'm still trying to finish, since I had a few people ask for more of this. So as soon as I have that done, I'll gladly put it up here :)

Enjoy!
-----------------------------------------------
Attention

"I'm going to kill her once she's normal again…" The sentence leaving her lips through gritted teeth, Buffy once again gently patted Willow's back in a desperate attempt to calm the crying infant down. "Tara, are you sure there's no way to change her back right now?"

"The book said she would change back after a day or two." Shaking her head, Tara crossed the floor and gently took the red-headed baby into her arms. Gratefully handing the girl over, Buffy closed her eyes and sighed.

"She's done nothing but cry since I picked her up." Leaning back against the wall behind her, the Slayer made a growl sound that voiced her frustration. "Why won't she stop crying?! She's not hungry, she's got a clean diaper, she's not sleepy…What does she want?!"

"You're just mad 'cause you're not getting any attention from me, aren't you?" Placing the crying infant in her lap as she sat back down, Tara gently tickled Willow's stomach. "Aren't you?"

Her sobbing having been reduced to only sniffling in the span of a minute or so, Willow looked up at the other Witch with her bright green eyes. Smiling down at the infant, Tara gave the girl a small kiss on her forehead.

"Good Willow."

"Why is she all calmed down with you, and then she's all cry-y with me?" Opening her eyes as the sound of Willow's crying drained out of her ears, Buffy stared in slight disbelief at the calmed down Willow.

"I don't know…" Shaking her head, Tara cradled Willow in her arms. "At least she's stopped crying."

Giving a small yawn as she closed her eyes, the red-headed infant curled into Tara's arms. Smiling down at the girl, the blonde Wiccan chuckled slightly.

"I don't know, Buffy, she's kinda cute like this…"

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

Last edited by Pavlov'sBell on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Oneshots/Short Stories/Novellas, etc. *Updated 8/11/13*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:52 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
*whimpers helplessly as she awaits the eventual extension of this*

Keep up the good work, though. I promise I won't make any breastfeeding jokes >_>

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

Post subject: Re: Oneshots/Short Stories/Novellas, etc. *Updated 8/11/13*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:58 pm 
9. Gay Now

faolan228- Thanks :D :laugh Alright, alright, that seems like an even trade :P

Post subject: Re: Oneshots & Short Stories *Updated 8/13/13* NC-17
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:20 am 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Studying
• Rating -NC-17
• Summary- Tara thinks Willow's spending too much time studying, so she decides to grab the other girl's attention. NC-17 Oneshot. Smutty smut smut.
• Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or any of other Buffyverse characters. They belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
• Um....I still new at writing smutty related things....please be gentle....
-------------------------------------------------------------
Studying

"More studying?" Frowning as she looked at the girl who hadn't moved in almost an hour's time, Tara almost immediately crossed the room and found herself sitting across from the familiar red-head that she had come to love with every inch of her heart in the past months since that eventful meeting at the Wicca group. "Sweetie, you're going to make yourself tired and unWillow-like."

"I know, but I have an exam tomorrow…" Willow answered, her green eyes never once leaving the page that she was studying with all of her might.

"And you can't spend more than five minutes with me?" Actually finding herself forcing her lips into a pout, the blonde-haired student scootched herself close to the other girl laying on the bed. "After all the trouble I went through to make everything Willow friendly?"

"Tara, I really gotta study…" Lifting her gaze from the color organized notes in front of her, Willow saw how close Tara was to her. "Cause you know studying is important-y and stuff."

Her breathing hitching in her neck for a sole moment as she saw the way Tara's eyes were traveling over every inch of her body, Willow almost found herself losing track of what she had been saying. Her green eyes finding their way down to the pair of lips twisted into a sideways grin, the red-head felt almost every other thought in her head gradually slipping away into nothing.

"And…uh…I mean, I'm ahead in all my subjects and everything, but I still wanna…" Another mouth watering stare at those smirk twisted lips. "Um…be prepared! And everything! It's important…"

"Uh-huh…very important." Staring at the other college-fairing student, Tara couldn't help but allow her mind to venture into the very bowels of her mind where she had always managed to keep the 'Demon' locked away. It had been only a mere week since her discovery that her entire life she had been lied to by her family. All of her life that she had spent feeling sad and sorry for herself…

Now? She felt truly alive.

"So…very important…" Flashing her girl that sideways grin once more, knowing the effect it would have on the Witch, she knew that with enough 'persuasion' of a certain kind, Willow would practically be begging for any kind of touch from her. "And yet, I feel like you have something more important to do…"

"No, I got my Advanced Biology course homework done earlier." A small smile emerging on her face, the red-head looked back down at her notebook as she fought back the urge to giggle. "Same with my American Lit course."

"Ok…ok…" Somewhat shocked that the other girl was actually managing to resist her charms, Tara tried again. "But isn't there something a little more…Health…related that you want to do?"

"Like what?" Her attention still focused entirely on the notebook in her hands, Willow felt a small squeak threaten to escape from her lips as Tara's hand moved over her rib, the small bit of exposed flesh between her pants and her shirt falling prey to the small pinch that was gentle yet firm. "Tara!"

"What? What did I do?" Almost instantly throwing on a fake, innocent looking expression, the Wiccan had to suppress a fit of giggles as she remained under watch from Willow. "What's wrong, sweetie?"

"You know what!" Replying in an exaggerated tone that perfectly matched her forced expression, Willow could barely manage to stop herself from smiling at her girl's affections. "What, with the hands in places and everything!"

"Miss Rosenberg, I'm terribly afraid that I don't know what you seem to be referring to…" Her trade-mark grin returning to her features, the blonde Wiccan giggled as she continued to talk in an exagerrated accent. "You must be mistaking me for someone else…"

"Ok, Ms. Fake British Giles-y accent girl, very funny." Rolling her green eyes playfully, the red-headed student finally tossed her notebook down onto the nearby night-table. "Fine, you win. Somebody wants and is gonna get naked cuddles and gay love."

A smile a mile wide coming to her face, Tara leaned forward and gently kissed the girl on her lips. The action momentarily taking the red-head by surprise, the blonde Wiccan mentally smiled to herself as Willow slowly but surely kissed her back. She could already feel how soft and gentle Willow's lips' touch on her own were. As always, they showered each other with the gentleness of their kisses. It was a simple and beautiful way of starting things out, showing that there was ever the largest amount of trust between the two of them. If there was even the slightest bit of discomfort or fear, there were almost moments like this to quell said fears.

Having been able to feel Willow's hand making a slow and torturous journey down her back, the blonde Wiccan finally broke the soft kiss and rested her forehead against the red-head's one in front of her.

"Seems like someone's got a sneaky hand…" The smirk tugging at the edge of her lips, the Wiccan positioned her own hand until it was directly atop the other student's knee. "I wonder what it's thinking about right now…"

"Probably being a naughty little hand…" Willow replied, grinning slightly as she saw that smirk finally burst onto Tara's expression. "It likes doing naughty things to a certain someone I know and love…"

"Oh, and who might that be?"

"I think you know…" Gently leaning in, the red-headed Witch pressed her lips against Tara's waiting and smiling pair. The kiss being so generously returned, the two girls continued, each of them lost in the complete feeling of bliss that, to them, defied any form of description. Minutes upon seemingly endless minutes passed before Willow's mind finally even thought of snaking her hand underneath the shirt that separated her fingers and Tara's skin. Mentally smiling once more as she felt those digits gently flowing over her back, the blonde Wiccan continued kissing the lips touching her own.

Smiling mentally, the red-head continued to let her fingers travel across the silk-like skin underneath their touch. She loved moments like this, where nothing else in the world existed apart from the feeling of her girl touching her and vice versa. It made her feel more loved than she had ever felt in her entire life, even with Oz. With Tara, everything was beautiful.

"I get the feeling that Willowhand might want more than just touches…" Tara said, finally breaking the kiss in order to voice the sentence to the girl she was holding onto. "Don't you think?"

"Oh, definitely. She can get a little anxious at times…" The red-head answered with a grin stretching across her lips. "But I think you know that…"

Giving a small nod as her own response, the Wiccan placed her hand on the other girl's arm and ran her palm over the skin below it, actually causing Willow to shiver slightly. Smiling at the effect her simple touch was having on her girl, Tara leaned back somewhat into the hand still rubbing her back in a gentle and loving fashion. In more ways than she could even begin to describe or say, she felt safe and loved by even something as simple as Willow rubbing her back. After years upon years of simply being alone in her family's home, even the most basic form of showing affection made her heart swoon.

"I love you…" She whispered, the declaration of love flowing from her lips and into the red-head's ear. "I love you so much…"

"I know, baby, ssshhh, it's ok…" Pulling the girl closer to her in a hug, Willow smiled and nuzzled her head into the blonde Wiccan's neck. "Ssshhh…"

Still speaking to the other girl she was nearly cradling in her arms, the red-head's hand sneakily made its way up Tara's back until it reached the straps of the girl's bra. Her nimble fingers quickly finding the clasp and undoing it, Willow grinned when she heard and felt the other Witch giggling slightly.

"Willowhand's being naughty again…" Tara said, her giggling bringing a smile back to her face. "Naughty little hand, undoing things back there…"

"It's a naughty little thing, isn't it?" Her girl answered while Willowhand continued to push the straps of the bra off to the side of Tara's arms. "Always doing things that are bad…bad hand, bad…"

"Tarahand's like that as well…" Moving her own hand underneath Willow's shirt, the Wiccan smiled as she gently ran her fingers over the red-head's stomach. The action causing the girl to giggle, Tara's smile only grew larger until it had evolved into an ear-to-ear grin. "And it seems like she likes tickling you…"

"Tarahand, stop!" Still giggling, Willow grinned as she felt another hand sneaking up her back until the muted sound of a bra being unclasped greeted her ears. "Bad Tarahand, bad!"

"You're giggling so I don't think it's that bad…" Smiling as her aroused mind continued on the path it had sought out, the blonde Wiccan lifted the shirt barricading herself and the bare skin she was wanting more and more to see. "Besides, Willowhand isn't doing anything anymore…"

"Tara!" A strew of giggles still erupting out of her mouth, the red-head Witch nevertheless raised her arms as the blonde girl continued to slowly and sensually lift it from her body. Smiling as she closed her eyes, Willow shivered slightly as she felt a slight chill running through the room. As she tossed the shirt to the ground, Tara frowned as she felt the shiver running through her girl's skin.

"You alright, sweetie?" She asked, a small thread of concern beginning to run through her mind at an alarming rate. "Too cold?"

"No…just a bit chilly in here…I guess I need to warm up…" She said, the last part of her sentence being accompanied by a grin, as if she were suggesting something. Her mind catching onto the hook that had been cast to her, Tara's lips once again formed their sideways grin as she leaned her head closer and closer to Willow's.

"Well, let's just see what we can do about that, shall we?" She said moments before she gently pressed her lips against the pair anxiously awaiting her touch. Linking her arms once more behind Willow's back, she felt another small shiver run through the girl's skin. She didn't remember turning the air conditioner on so high…

"You know, there's lots of ways we could get you all nice and warm again…" The Wiccan teased, a smile tugging at the edges of her lips as she spoke. "Lots…"

"Like how?" Willow inquired, her green eyes traversing every inch of her girl's face, and only closing them when she once again felt those gentle lips pressing against her own.

"Well…" Tara managed to push out between kisses. "There's always…" Another kiss. "…those pants you're wearing…they don't seem very warm…"

"Oh….really?" Struggling to push the sentence out of her mouth, Willow shuddered as she felt a pair of hands moving down her back in a slow and slightly torturous way. When said fingers rested on the edge of her jeans, she shivered again, knowing exactly the game that Tara was trying to play with her. "I didn't…know…"

"Oh, but I know…" Moving her fingers along the waist of the jeans her red-head was wearing, the Wiccan smiled as she reached the button of said jeans and quickly undid them. "And I think you'll be much warmer without them…"

"Well, whatever you think will help…" Leaning backwards until she was lying entirely on her back, the red-head smiled as she felt Tara slowly pulling her jeans off until they too joined the shirt in the growing pile on the floor. Moving up her girl's body until they were once again face to face, Tara smiled before gently igniting another kiss between the two of them. Responding to the kiss with an equal amount of love and care, Willow slowly inched her tongue past her lips until it was testing every inch of her girl's lips, almost demanding entry into the other girl's mouth.

Finally parting her lips slightly and allowing the red-head's tongue a direct path into her mouth, Tara squeaked slightly, the feeling of having the girl's tongue in her mouth still a slightly new sensation. Still, it was Willow, and it was neither unwanted nor undesirable. It was simply another way of displaying the trust the two of them had developed within the relatively short amount of time that they had known each other and, eventually, began a relationship with each other. And yet, she had been happier within those months than any single span of time before she had met the girl.

"Also…" She said, finally breaking the kiss in order to catch her breath. "That bra won't keep you warm either…with how skimpy it is and everything…"

"Take it off then. You're the expert here on how to get warm…" Willow answered, rapidly raising and un-raising her eyebrows in a certain manner. "And I do wanna get warm after all…"

"Then I best believe we get that bra off of your body so you can warm up." That trademark smirk returning to her lips for the hundredth time in the past hour, the blonde Wiccan slowly slid off the bra off of her girl's arms in a slightly seductive way. "There we go…"

"I'm feeling warmer already…" A grin of her own gracing her expression, Willow smiled as she felt those soft lips paying rapid attention to her neck and slowly tracing a path along her upper chest and down to her breasts. A small groan emitting from her lips, the red-head closed her eyes as she momentarily lost herself in the sensations of Tara's touch upon her bared skin. Already able to feel a certain heat beginning to build between her legs, the Witch grinned slightly after giving another small moan of pleasure. "Definitely warmer…"

"Good." Diverting herself from the attention she had been flattering her girl's skin with, the blonde Witch grinned slightly before once again pressing her lips against the bared skin only inches away from her. Slowly inching her lips closer and closer to Willow's now erect nipple, she smiled at the amount of groans and moans that continued to increase the closer she got. Waiting a long and anticipation filled moment, she finally pulled the other Witch's nipple into her mouth, grinning slightly as she heard a particularly loud gasp escape Willow's lips as a result.

"Tara…oh Goddess…" The words leaving her tongue with a passion filled tone, the red-head arched herself slightly, her skin wanting, almost needing more of her girl's tongue on her skin. Flicking her tongue repeatedly over the hardened nub in her mouth, Tara mentally grinned at the sight of the red-head being reduced to virtually a pool at her touch. Releasing the nipple from her mouth, the Wiccan couldn't help but finally allow her lips to form a small grin as she looked into Willow's pleasure lined expression.

"Enjoying yourself? Hopefully you're getting warmed up." As if to further her point, the Wiccan teasingly allowed her finger to drift between Willow's legs. The digit slowly tracing up the other girl's damp panties, she smiled. "Since you are getting all wet…"

"Oh yesss…" Hissing out the answer as she felt her girl's hand so close to her sex, the red-headed Witch groaned once more. "Right there…."

"Well, I think that these pesky little soaked panties aren't doing anything for you. Let's just pull these down…" Pulling down the last remaining article of clothing the red-head had covering her skin, Tara used the same slow and teasingly slow speed that she had used in her kisses and almost all of her other touches. Lifting her legs in order to assist the other Witch in removing the last article, Willow closed her eyes and grinned widely as she heard Tara toss the article to the floor where it joined the rest of her clothing.

Her body now completely bared to the girl who had stolen her heart, the red-headed Witch purred slightly as she felt those oh-so-familiar hands beginning to roam over her body. Shuddering once more from the sensation of feeling those warm hands on her slightly cold body, Willow opened her eyes and stared into those pools of blue that continued gazing at her bared skin.

"I think you should be plenty warm right now…" The Wiccan said, smiling at the grin still plastered across the other girl's lips. "Don't you think?"

"Oh, yess I d- EEK!" Having already started to respond to the question asked of her, the red-head squeaked involuntarily as she felt a soft pair of lips starting to worship her skin once again. A small groan replacing the squeak almost immediately, Willow felt her mind virtually drowning in the waves of pleasure rolling over her as Tara's attention continued to drift lower and lower with each passing second. Able to sense just how relaxed and warm her girl was becoming, the blonde Wiccan stopped for a single moment, the action drawing a whimper from the red-head.

"Tara, please, don't stop….." Willow begged, arching herself into the body atop her. "Don't stop…."

"Is someone begging?" Perking her eyebrow, Tara grinned, knowing that at this point, Willow was nothing more than putty in her hands.

"Yessss…." Hissing out the word, the red-headed Witch continued pressing herself against the clothed body above her. "Goddesss, yesss…"

"Well, with such enthusiasm like that…and all about getting warm…" Chuckling slightly, Tara once again pressed her lips against Willow's bare skin, her kisses firmly placed against the girl's belly-button. Groaning once more, Willow squirmed slightly, the heat between her legs having grown to an almost unbearable height. Flicking her tongue inside the small crevice that was her girl's belly-button, the Wiccan finally broke off and trailed down lower until her head was effectively nestled between Willow's legs. Running one of her fingers gently over the glistening wet lips in front of her, Tara grinned with a Cheshire cat like glee. The action making the red-head whimper, the Wiccan chuckled slightly.

"You're so wet…" She said, looking down at the digit she had run over her girl's outer lips. Seeing how the digit was virtually soaked, much like the panties she had taken off of the Witch a minute or so before, she made a small tisking sound. "That's not going to help you get warm at all…"

"Sorry…I'm a bad girl…" Moaning as she said the words, Willow squirmed slightly as she opened her eyes and looked at how close Tara was from her entrance. "You should help me get warm…"

"Well, first things first, we can't have you being all wet down here…" Dropping her head back down until she was face to face with Willow's sex, the scent of her arousal flooding her nostrils in the process. Blowing a small breath gently across the curls and skin in front of her, Tara almost grinned once more as she saw the way multiple goosebumps appeared all over the red-head's skin. Teasingly tracing her tongue all around her girl's entrance, the Wiccan felt Willow's fingers bury themselves into her hair.

Finally deciding the time for teasing was finally at its end, Tara parted the wet lips in front of her and allowed her tongue to finally enter her girl. Hearing nothing but whimpers and groans from Willow, the Wiccan continued, swirling her tongue over every possible inch of her girl's sex that she could manage to reach. Flicking her tongue over the red-head's clit at random intervals, Tara mentally grinned as she felt Willow's legs wrap around her back and a seemingly endless amount of groans and moans escaped from the girl's lips.

"Tara…Tara…Oh Goddess, baby, you're amazing…" Whimpering out the sentence as best she could, Willow tried her best not to squirm, the amount of pleasure rolling through every inch of her body making it hard not to do so. "I love your tongue…"

I know you do, sweetie… Silently thinking to herself, the blonde Wiccan continued to alternate the speed of her tongue's probing, each and every one eliciting a certain response from the other Witch. Her hands still knotted into Tara's blonde tresses, Willow felt her eyes rolling back into her skull, the amount of pleasure she could feel overtaking her actually beginning to make her brain go numb.

It didn't take long before Tara could almost feel how close her red-head was to reaching her climax. Her groans and whimpering increasing in volume and quantity, Willow finally couldn't prevent herself from squirming underneath the combination of the fingers running over her skin and the sensation of Tara's tongue embedded inside her. Grasping at the sheets beneath her, the Witch curled and uncurled her fists around the material, hoping that it would at least alleviate some of the building pressure she felt in her lower stomach. Withdrawing one of her hands from it's place caressing Willow's stomach, Tara almost chuckled as she heard and felt the way Willow gasped in response to a single finger entering her.

"Tara, oh…oh..." Almost entirely unable to push the sentence out of her mouth, the red-headed Witch kept her green eyes closed as she felt the pressure continuing to build inside her. Having already found the other girl's G-Spot minutes before, the Wiccan turned nearly all of her attention upon the spot, intent on making sure Willow would be tempted to scream or at least shout her name. Barely another moment passed before the Wiccan felt her chin and mouth becoming drenched with Willow's juices. Her breaths only managing to come out of her body in deep and desperate pants, Willow sank her head into the pillow beneath her. Smiling and wiping off her mouth and chin with the bottom of her shirt, Tara rose back up until her head was resting peacefully against her girl's chest.

"Feel better now?" She asked, her smile never once fading as she gave the red-head's pulse point a small kiss. "Since you're all warm again now…"

"Better…Goddess, yes…" Nodding weakly in response to the question, Willow pulled Tara as close to her as was humanly possible and kisses her lips gently. "You're amazing…"

"So I've been told." Returning the kiss, the blonde Wiccan gently pushed some of those red tresses out of her girl's face. "Although you're not so bad yourself."

"Thanks…" Cuddling against the clothed body above her, Willow closed her eyes and focused on trying to regain her breath.

"Can you agree that this was better than studying?" Closing her own eyes, Tara smiled widely. Resting her head against the blonde tresses laying on her chest, the red-headed Witch nodded slowly, a smile slowly coming to her face.

"Definitely."

Last edited by Pavlov'sBell on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:58 pm 
5. Willowhand

Mrn...I have such a weakness for study-time smut <3

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 pm 
9. Gay Now

faolan228- Don't we all? ;) Especially when it's of the Willow/Tara kind?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:11 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Attention: Dawnie's Revenge
• Rating- PG
• Summary- After a small mistake in spell translating, Willow and Dawn are both momentarily turned in babies. When Willow gets jealous of not being the subject of Tara's complete and undivided attention, things don't end well...Expansion of a previously posted drabble.
• A/N: Text like this ["Hey"] is telepathic speak :D
Attention: Dawnie's Revenge

"I'm going to kill her once she's normal again…" The sentence leaving her lips through gritted teeth, Buffy once again gently patted Willow's back in a desperate attempt to calm the crying infant down. "Tara, are you sure there's no way to change her back right now?"

"The book said she would change back after a day or two." Shaking her head, Tara crossed the floor and gently took the red-headed baby into her arms. Gratefully handing the girl over, Buffy closed her eyes and sighed.

"She's done nothing but cry since I picked her up." Leaning back against the wall behind her, the Slayer made a growl sound that voiced her frustration. "Why won't she stop crying?! She's not hungry, she's got a clean diaper, she's not sleepy…What does she want?!"

"You're just mad 'cause you're not getting any attention from me, aren't you?" Placing the crying infant in her lap as she sat back down, Tara gently tickled Willow's stomach. "Aren't you?"

Her sobbing having been reduced to only sniffling in the span of a minute or so, Willow looked up at the other Witch with her bright green eyes. Smiling down at the infant, Tara gave the girl a small kiss on her forehead.

"Good Willow."

"Why is she all calmed down with you, and then she's all cry-y with me?" Opening her eyes as the sound of Willow's crying drained out of her ears, Buffy stared in slight disbelief at the calmed down Willow.

"I don't know…" Shaking her head, Tara cradled Willow in her arms. "At least she's stopped crying."

Giving a small yawn as she closed her eyes, the red-headed infant curled into Tara's arms. Smiling down at the girl, the blonde Wiccan chuckled slightly.

"I don't know, Buffy, she's kinda cute like this…"
"Argh…" Easing herself down into the easy chair in front of her, Buffy groaned loudly in frustration and exhaustion. "This is the last time I let Dawn do Magick with Willow."

Frowning as she heard the Slayer's frustration filled words, Tara nevertheless leaned back into her own spot on the couch. The past day had been extremely taxing on both of them, but still, the Wiccan was at least, in her own words, trying to have a little fun with the entire situation. Buffy, on the other hand, seemed more than a little frustrated and angry about having both her best friend and younger sister momentarily stuck as infants.

"It's not so bad. They…they just seem more at ease with me." Struggling to come up with a way to properly calm the Slayer down, Tara sighed and closed her eyes. "You…you could be a little more…gentle…with them though…"

"What?! I am gentle with them!" Surprised at the other woman's statement, Buffy forced herself to take a deep breath. "Ok…I'll try."

"Good…" A smile coming to her face, the Wiccan turned her head as she heard a small, high-pitched cry break through the air. Rising from her seat, she crossed the room until she was standing in front of the weathered playpen that she and Buffy had managed to drag up from the basement within the past few hours. "What's the matter, Dawnie?"

Bending over and picking the crying girl up, Tara offered her a smile. "Huh? Why all the crying?"

Looking at the older girl holding her, Dawn continued crying, the sound of her cries somewhat muted as she tried to calm down. Watching the entire scene from her perch on the chair, Buffy sighed and rose back onto her feet before crossing the room until she was standing beside the Wiccan.

"Is her diaper wet?" Her mind trying to come up with reasons why her sister was feeling the need to shriek, the Slayer rubbed her forehead lightly as she felt a small headache infiltrating her brain. Pressing her fingers against the infant's exposed diaper, Tara frowned and nodded.

"I think we know why she's crying." Turning around as she gently cradled the infant in her arms, the Wiccan walked over to the nearby coffee table and carefully sat Dawn down onto it. "Buffy, could you hand me a diaper?"

"Did I mention how much I'm going to kill Willow when they're normal again?" Mumbling the sentence underneath her breath, Buffy nevertheless retrieved the necessary things and handed them to the Witch. Gladly taking them, Tara cooed at Dawn, trying to make her crying finally tamper off completely. After a minute or so, the blonde Witch smiled as she pulled the last tape on the new diaper into place and gave the infant's exposed stomach a small kiss.

"There we go, all better." A smile gracing her lips as she heard a fit of giggles from the infant as she was picked up, Tara walked back over to the playpen and gently sat Dawn back down beside Willow. Smiling at the sight for a moment, the Witch ruffled the small head of red-hair on her girl's head. "And how are you doing?"

Only managing to shriek happily in response to the older girl's question, Willow clapped her tiny hands together a few times before stopping. Chuckling at the sight, the blonde Witch turned as she caught sight of Buffy once again sitting in the easy chair, her eyes focused only on the floor, she frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"Am….nevermind, it's stupid. Depression acting up again." Shaking her head slightly, Buffy folded her hands in her lap as she continued to look down at the floor.

"Buffy, something's wrong…I can tell." The frown on her face refusing to disappear, the blonde Wiccan crossed the distance between herself and the other girl. Kneeling down in front of the Slayer, she gently laid her hand on Buffy's knee in a comforting fashion. "Please, tell me."

"It's just that…what if this…" Shaking her head again, the Slayer closed her eyes.

"What if it's what?" Still staring at the other girl's expression, Tara could see the subtle change that had come over Buffy's aura. It was subtle enough to show that she was trying to hide some of the hurt she was starting to feel, but still noticeable enough. "Buffy, you can tell me."

"What…what if this is the Hellmouth's way of telling me that I'm not meant to have kids someday?" Sighing at the Wiccan's shocked and confused expression, Buffy stared into the other girl's eyes. "Tara, don't give me that look. I can't pick up Willow or Dawnie without them screaming. What chance do I have of having a baby someday, even if the Slayer death kneel has anything to say about it?"

"Buffy, Willow and Dawn aren't really babies, remember that. I'm sure they're just upset about what's happened. You can't judge the way they're reacting as a sign if you can or can't have a baby." Giving the Slayer's knee a small and reassuring squeeze, Tara smiled slightly. "Besides, you just said your depression was acting up again."

"I guess." Shrugging her shoulders, the blonde Slayer looked towards the small playpen where Willow and Dawn were playing with a small assortment of wooden blocks. "I wonder what they're thinking right now…"
["This is all your fault you know."] As she glared at the other infant, Dawn wished that she could at least talk regularly. Maybe then she could at least have a conversation with someone besides Willow. Given that she was at least somewhat thankfully for the spell, as mistranslated as it was, had enabled the two of them to at least temporally talk with each other telepathically, she still couldn't even begin to describe how angry she was at the red-head right now. Considering that she had spent the past day or so locked inside a playpen with nothing to do but stack blocks, there wasn't a single doubt in her mind that said anger was justified.

["I said I was sorry, didn't I?"] Frowning as she caught sight of the glare being cast in her direction, Willow stopped stacking the blocks in front of her. ["You're the one who said the spell was translated properly anyway!"]

["It was!"] Her blue eyes still entirely fixed upon the other infant, the Summers girl babbled gibberish angrily aloud in the red-head's direction. ["You didn't say it right!"]

["I did say it right!"] Her eyebrows furrowing in irritation, Willow glared back at the other girl. ["You didn't translate it right!"]

["Did not!"]

["Did too!" ]

["DID NOT!"]

["DID TOO!"]
Whining in frustration, Dawn hit the floor beneath her somewhat hard with her hand. Her glare refusing to disappear, she babbled angrily once more. ["Argh, Why can't we stop stacking these things?!"]

["I don't know. I think the spells making us do it…kinda like how it's allowing us to talk to one another through Magick. Weird, isn't it?"]

["WEIRD?!"] Finally managing to completely stop stacking the blocks, the brown haired infant glared back at the Witch across from her. ["Willow, I'm sitting here in a diaper, stacking blocks with you, and all you can say is that it's 'weird'?! It's DISTURBING!"]

["It's not that bad…"] Rolling her eyes a little bit, Willow giggled as she continued stacking the wooden objects that lay all around both herself and Dawn.

["NOT THAT BAD?! Willow, I have no control over my body! How is it not bad?!"] Her glare actually managing to gain more anger to its appearance, the youngest Summers child could barely resist the urge to knock down the tower of blocks in front of her.

["It's kinda icky, with the whole diaper thing and all…but you heard Tara, the spell will wear off in a day or two. Then you can just forget it ever happened. Nothing much else we can do about it."]

["I better be able to, otherwise you're gonna wake up covered in…I don't know what, but it's not something you wanna be covered in."]
["Damn it!"] Making a somewhat angry babbling sound, Willow's lips curled into a frown as she watched Tara walk by the playpen with a smile cast in her direction. ["Tara, come back!"]

["Getting a little mad over there?"] Giggling as she saw the angry look adorning the red-head's face, Dawn joined her in watching Tara walk into the living room. ["Is somebody getting fussy?"]

["I want my daily snuggles!"] Managing to cross her tiny arms over her chest, the red-headed infant continued scowling in a childish manner at the Witch sitting across the room. Her giggles beginning anew, the younger Summers girl's brows creased as she thought. Considering that her anger still hadn't diminished from the previous day, she was at least happy in knowing that sometime today the spell would more than likely be reversed on its own. Maybe now was the time she could at least have a little bit of revenge against Willow…in a playful spirit, at least.

Summoning tears to her eyes, the Summers girl let them flow down her cheek for a moment, making sure they sunk into her cheeks. Turning her head as she heard the other girl sniffling, Willow frowned once she caught sight of her crying.

["What's the matter, Dawnie?"] Her green eyes taking in the sight of the other momentarily infant girl, the red-head flinched slightly when Dawn let out a small screech, the sound of it obviously showing that she was upset. Lifting her head from the book she had just started reading, Tara frowned at the sound. Hastily shoving a bookmark into the page she was on, she rose and quickly crossed the room until she was standing in front of the two girls.

"Aww, what's the matter, Dawnie?" As she picked up the crying infant, the blonde Wiccan cradled the girl in her arms. Watching the entire scene jealously, Willow babbled angrily at the two other girls, her hands waving around in the air as best she could manage. She knew exactly what Dawn was doing to her, and while she knew that the girl had every right to do so, doing it with Tara? Now? This is not happening…

"Come on, stop crying…" Showering kisses on the infant's stomach, Tara grinned as she heard the tears finally stop, only to be replaced with giggles. "There, that's the Dawnie I know and love."

["TARA!"] Hitting her hands off the floor beneath her, the red-headed infant continued babbling incoherently as she watched the scene. Her green eyes glaring holes into Dawn, Willow wished that she could at least do a simple spell in order to get her out of the playpen that surrounded her. Anything was better than watching someone other than herself getting Tara snuggles. Not even Miss Kitty got more than she did…

["Having fun down there?"] As she heard Dawn's voice spinning through her head, taunting her, Willow smacked the floor once again.

["NO! I WANNA BE SNUGGLED!"] Somewhat surprised herself at her telepathic outburst, the red-head nevertheless continued to pound her tiny hands against the floor, the sound finally drawing Tara's attention. As she looked into those blue eyes she had gazed into many a time, Willow held her hands out. Smiling at the infant, Tara giggled.

"Having fun, sweetie?"

["SNUGGLES!"] Doing her best to hop up and down on her diapered bottom from her place on the floor, the red-headed infant whined wordlessly. ["I WANT SNUGGLES NOW!"]

["I'm the one getting them right now."] Giggling as she communicated to Willow, Dawnie smiled when she felt Tara's fingers tickling her stomach and feet.

["MY SNUGGLES!"] As tears welled up in her eyes, Willow let a loud single hitch pitched cry escape her lips, the sound replacing her wines. Frowning as she heard the sound, Tara gently sat Dawn back down into the playpen before reaching over and picking up her girl. Cradling Willow in her arms, the blonde Witch frowned as the infant showed no signs of stopping her tears anytime soon. Seeing her cry as an adult was heartbreaking, but seeing her cry like this? This just made things slightly worse.

"Sweetie, it's alright…" Her words seemingly falling upon deaf ears, the Wiccan continued frowning as the infant in her arms refused to stop crying. Gently pressing a finger against the front of the red-head's diaper, she furrowed her brows as she realized that Willow's diaper wasn't wet or…full. Is she hungry?

"Are you hungry, sweetie? Is that it? Is your tummy empty?" Shaking her head as she heard the question, Willow continued crying, an occasional screech escaping from her lips as well.

["Ok, Willow, I think you're getting a little too into this."] Curiously watching the entire scene unfold, Dawn shook her head slightly as well. ["Way too into it."]

["SNUGGLES!"] Virtually shouting the response to the other infant, Willow continued crying, even though she herself knew that she was indeed forcing the reaction. Still, even as Tara began to walk upstairs, hoping that hearing her cry wouldn't encourage Dawn to do the same, Willow mentally was smiling. Dropping the volume of her cries for a moment as they passed Buffy's room, where the Slayer was no doubt still sleeping, she once again resumed the full volume of her cries once they were safely inside their own room.

"Honey, please stop…What's wrong?" Gently sitting down onto the bed at her side, Tara sighed as she heard no further response from the red-head, other than cries and shrieks. Pulling her legs up so she could at least safely set Willow down without worrying about the girl falling, the Wiccan furrowed her brows once more as she rubbed the infant' stomach. "Please, sweetie, stop crying…Do you want snuggles?"

["THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!"] Nodding as she slowly stifled the cries in her throat and the tears in her eyes, Willow opened her eyes and stared up at the older girl with her green eyes. ["SNUGGLES NOW!"]

Grinning slightly, Tara pulled the infant closer to her, all the while continuing to rub the red-head's stomach.

"Is that all you wanted? Were you jealous of Dawnie?"

No, I wasn't…you're only mine to snuggle… Staring somewhat happily at the Wiccan's blonde locks, Willow gently reached up and entwined her fingers with the blonde tresses flowing down Tara's shoulders. Giggling as she felt the infant's fingers in her hair, Tara smiled.

"Playing with my hair, huh? I get the feeling you'll want more than snuggles later on."

"Uh-huh. Definitely." The words flowing effortlessly from her mouth, Willow's eyes widened in the process. "Tara?"

"Willow?" Her own eyes widening in shock as she heard the words escaping the infant's lips, the Wiccan could feel Willow slowly growing heavier and heavier in her arms. Quickly, but gently setting the other girl down next to her on the bed, she watched as the spell quickly reversed itself, leaving no sign of the infant behind except for the fully-grown red-head beside her.

"Sweetie, do you feel ok?"

"Uh-huh. A little weirdish, but ok." Somewhat relieved that she was once again wearing the set of clothes she had worn during the casting of the spell, the red-head closed her eyes and leaned back fully in the mattress. "Ugh, that wasn't really that fun."

"Are you sure you're ok? I mean, you were a baby, sweetie. You were tiny and had to wear a diaper…"

"I know." Lifting her jean's waist band in order to make sure that the diaper she had been wearing moments earlier wasn't there, she sighed in relief when her suspicions were confirmed. "Well, I'm not wearing one now, so I'm pretty sure we're ok."

"Good. I believe you missed some cuddles…" Her trademark sideways grin tugging at the edges of her lips, Tara once again pulled the red-head to her, her arms instinctively wrapping around the other Witch's body. "And I think you owe me for changing your diapers."

"I think I know a way I can make it up to you…"

"You better. That wasn't a fun process."

"I think we should do something fun then…" Leaning her head closer and closer to Tara's lips, Willow closed her eyes as she slowly inched her lips closer to her girl's waiting pair. Her own blue irises closing, the Wiccan continued to smile slightly as she waited for the gentle touch of the red-head's lips on her own…

"WILLOW!" As she heard Dawn's voice echo loudly and angrily through the house, both Willow and Tara's head instantly snapped towards the door that led to the rest of the house. A large frown befalling her lips, the red-headed Witch held onto Tara even tighter than she had before.

"I think Dawnie's a little mad…"

Post subject: Re: Oneshots & Short Stories *Updated 8/15/13*
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:55 am 
5. Willowhand

See? Lookie here, not a single breast feeding joke to be made xD

God if this isn't accurate. We all know how Willow constantly craves Tara's attention, and we all know her temper. Combine that with a de-aging, and this was to be expected lol

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:54 am 
9. Gay Now

faolan228- XD You're a woman of your word :)

That's what I thought when I was writing this, with some help from my lovely beta, blondewiccan. So hopefully I managed to get everyone 'right' per say :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:57 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Amazing thread - I finally got a chance to read them all. I can't wait for more... :bounce

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:00 am 
9. Gay Now

branny72- Why thank you! :D I'm glad you enjoy my work, that puts a smile on my face :)

Post subject: Re: Oneshots & Short Stories *Updated 8/18/13*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:10 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Overjoyed
• Rating- PG-13
• Summary- There's only one person that ever captured Willow Rosenberg's heart in such a way that it effectively broke her once she was taken away from her. Once she returns from England, the pain's worse than she imagined it would be. And yet, it's amazing how all that pain disappears when you see that someone standing in front of you...
• Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or any of other Buffyverse characters. They belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. All lyrics belong to Matchbox Twenty
Overjoyed

If I fall along the way, pick me up and dust me off

As she continued to stare at the opposing wall on the other side of the room, Willow choked back the seemingly endless stream of tears that always lay inside of her. It...It always hurt to know that here she was, in their room, and she was the only one ever going to come back to it. Xander and Buffy had had the window repaired, wanting to possibly erase the memory of what had happened only months before. They had even gone so far as to have the carpet torn up and replaced. Closing her eyes, she knew that the intentions had been good, had been made with the careful consideration that only friends could make for one another. But still...going so far as to not even mention her? It was seemingly as if they were trying to forget she had even existed.

Willow couldn't do that. Not as long as she lay on the same sheets that they had laid on that beautiful morning. She knew that eventually she should change them, but for now, it was too hard. The pillows still smelt of her golden blonde hair, the sheets still brought back the memories of peacefully laying in her arms after hearing those beautiful words of "...Can you just be kissing me right now?"

Everyone here is thinking 'bout somebody else

Part of her wanted to be angry with them, for even thinking they could simply make everything ok by changing things within the room that would make everything appear different than it already was, but she couldn't bring herself to it. She wouldn't have wanted that, not if she were still here laying in bed with her. That wasn't how she was, how she would have handled things if the shoe had been on the other foot.

Part of Willow wanted it to be like that, for it to be her instead laying in a grave, hidden away from the world. Anything that could have spared the world from even imagining the things she had done when she had been absorbed by the Dark Magicks. Would it have been better that way? How would she have handled it? Obviously better than she herself had handled seeing it. Would she have turned to Dark Magicks? No, of course not. She was stronger than her. Always had been. She had always been her light, her strength, her journey, her everything...

Please give me direction, I think the hurt set in, and I don't feel nothing...

Goddess, she wanted to cry. She wanted to cry so bad, to just let those tears stream down her cheeks. Would it bring her back? No, obviously it couldn't, shouldn't, and wouldn't. That's not how things worked, was it? People went away, they always did. Mom, Dad, Oz, Buffy, everyone always left in the end. Why would she been any different? It must be her curse, the thing that would always punish her in the end. Made things harder for her so she would never once be happy in any way.

Willow Rosenberg isn't supposed to be happy...
she thought, shaking her head lightly against the dark red sheets that surrounded her.

But it's over now...there's no getting back to good...

Nothing would ever make her not feel dirty. Everwhere she looked, she could see his face plastered across every single person. Did it change anything that he was dead? That she had killed him? That she was in fact virtually the same as he was? They both had taken a life, had both even most likely enjoyed it... Goddess, it hurt. She had loved watching him squirming in front of her, had enjoyed seeing him struggle as the bullet caused more and more pain for him to feel. The same...the same pain she had felt that moment...

Well, some things in this world you just can't change. Sometimes you don't see until it gets too late...

It was her fault, in a way. The Magicks had caused everything to happen, she had done it. She had brought Buffy back. She had continued to use the Dark Magicks even after she had warned her, had virtually begged her to stop. She had kept going, ignoring and bypassing every roadblock and barricade in her way. Nothing was going to stop her, and why should it? She was helping people, was making things better for everyone. What was wrong with that? There wasn't a single thing wrong with it at all. It...It had been the right thing to do. She had been doing that all along, helping Buffy and everyone be safe and fight to save the world. The Magicks were at her control to help. Everything...everything was so under control...

I got a hole in me now, I got a scar I can talk about...

As she rolled over, hoping to escape the endless cycle that was the wall she had been staring at, the red-headed Witch frowned as she caught sight of the photo sitting on the dresser, the sole evidence in the room that she had ever existed. Throwing the sheets gently off of her clothing draped body, Willow picked up the memory with shaking hands. Her green eyes taking in every single detail, every single inch that made the image up, she finally allowed the tears to escape and roll down her cheek as she slowly sank to the ground, the floor being a welcome sturdyness to her frail and weak body.

Baby, when all your love is gone, who will save me from all I'm up against out in this world?

A few of the tears rolled off her wet cheeks and impacted on the glass of the frame, making the faces contained within seem watery and distant. In a way, it made things seem more real. She was gone, disappeared, vanished, away, interrupted, any word you used to describe it simply brought the realization about one thing. She was dead. And nothing was going to bring her back.

There's an awful lot of breating room, but I can hardly move...

Leaning back against the desk that lay situated against the wall, the red-headed Witch curled her legs up until they were sturdily placed against her chest. It made everything feel slightly better, as if she could feel better simply by feeling safe. Not the same kind of safe she wanted though, the safe that could only be found in those Goddess like arms she had laid safely in for two years before everything had fallen apart. And now? Everything that remained of her was boxed away in the basement, or was laying under the ground so far away from where she should be.

Just hold me again...

That's all she wanted. Was one last minute laying in her arms. Would that make everything better? Would it make things easier to deal with? All these feelings of grief, of loss, of hurt, of abandonment that dogged her everywhere she went, with every step she took outside of the room? No it wouldn't, but it would give her hope, hope that maybe things were all just a dream, some kind of nightmare that she would wake up from and safely be held in her girl's arms.

But that was lies. It would never happen again, would it?

Can you help me I'm bent, I'm so scared that I'll never get put back together...

Pressing the picture closer to her chest, Willow closed her eyes as her forehead rested on her knees, and more and more tears fell from her eyes. It was a never ending stream that emerged from them, an untapped river that never died. How many times had she actually cried over even the slightest memory, the slightest rememberance of a touch or feeling? More than she could ever even begin to list or remember.

I started out clean but I'm jaded...

The Magicks were still there, laying dormant inside her like some constant shadow that followed her each and everywhere she went. A constant reminder of what she had done, what she had been, what she could become again at any moment, whether she wanted to or not. What had Giles told her? That they were a part of her now? That they were just as much a part of Willow as the rest of her was? Goddess, to think that those...Demons were a part of her soul now, it made things even harder to deal with. She had no-one to blame for their place inside her except herself, and even then, she didn't want to believe it. It couldn't...It couldn't be true...

And we always say, it would be good to go away, someday

How many times had they actually talked about that? Someday going away in order to...to be safe, to start a family together. They had always entertained the thought of having little Willows and Taras running around the house. It had been an unobtainable dream they both had shared once or twice with each other. Had entertained how they would deal with everything, how they would swap jobs every other day so none of their children would feel forgotten by a certain parent. Had gone to so far as to actually look at house in such far away places such as Seattle, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Boston, New York, the list went on endlessly in every which way.

And it all ended with the fact they had never even made it out of Sunnydale together.

This ain't over, no not here, not while I still need you around

It wouldn't ever end. This feeling of needing, of wanting things to change. She wanted to swap places, to gladly take the bullet so the world could still have that wonderful light in her place. That would be enough, to know that she had been safe, that she had found someone who truly had deserved her.

She said I don't know if I've ever been good enough

Goddess knows that Willow didn't think she was that person. She couldn't be, and she had thought that almost every night when she would roll over and find that golden haired beauty lying so close to her. What had she done that was so deserving of having this wonderful person want to be with her? What had she done that was so good and heroic that someone up in the sky had decided to make sure that she had someone there at night to keep her warm, to make her feel loved beyond her wildest dreams?

Nothing. All she had done was cause pain.

Are you crying when there's no one around?

"Wills, you in there?"

"Go away..." Her voice sounded so muted and whisper-like that even she could barely stand to recognize that it was her own. It belonged to someone who had nothing left. Nothing to look forward to, nothing to look back on with happiness and smiles, nothing at all. Nothing. "Just go away..."

"Willow, come on, we made you food."

"Yeah, you know how you can't resist the chewy goodness that is food!"

"I...fine." They weren't going to stop, and she realized that. Realized that they would just as soon as break down the door to get to her. That's what had happened in those first few days that...she had spent alone in here, in their bed. Buffy had had to actually set her in the shower because she had refused to move and clean herself up. It had only been then that her blood had been washed off of her. She had kept it there, one of the only things she had had left of her inititally, or at least what her shock drenched mind had told her she still had.

Now I wonder what my life is going to mean if it's gone

It took a moment or so of gathered breaths for her to rise back to her feet, set the photo down and make her way to the door, much less open it. When she finally opened it and found an almost overwhelming flood of light overwhelming her eyes, the red-headed Witch covered her irises as she felt two sturdy hands leading her out of the room.

"Couldn't you have just brought it to me?" Shaking her head as she pulled the blanket tighter around her aching and sleep deprieved body, Willow sniffled and wiped tears away from her eyes. "I'm not really feeling up to seeing other people today. Not people-y today."

"Nah, where would be the fun in that? It's fun making Willow go places. Kinda like having your very own red-headed people doll that you can do stuff with."

"Thanks, I'm overjoyed." Resisting the urge to roll her eyes only because her mind couldn't find the strength to make her do said action, the Witch was glad that she was being helped down the stairs one at a time, making things easier. She hadn't left that room in almost a week or so now. The First had been surprisingly silent recently, with only the occasional Bringer incident popping up here and there. It was strange, but it was as if something were trying to keep the first evil at bay somehow.

I think it turned ten o'clock but I don't really know

What time was it? She couldn't even tell that. The clock in the room was dead, the victim of having dead batteries that had been cared for and changed. She had been meaning to change them but...she hadn't the energy to do so. It hurt too much to move around or even think. She could barely even sleep, much less rip the batteries from the device. Why even do that anyway? The First was going to end anything anyway. Not much reason to have hope. Hadn't Buffy even said that they weren't going to make it out of this alive? That she was going to make the Hellmouth choke on her? Wasn't that a way of saying "We're screwed, but we're going down with a fight."?

As the finally stepped down onto the ground floor, Buffy let go of her, leaving her only support being Xander, who's free hand came to rest on her other arm. The steps were beginning to come easier and easier to her, thankfully, consideing that she had no idea how long said limbs had been 'asleep'. Probably had more rest in them than anywhere else in her body.

"Where's the food? You said there was food..." Her eyes also finally beginning to adjust to there actually being light to guide her path brightly, Willow kept her green irises focused on the ground below her, her feet looking somewhat awkward decked in their red socks that somewhat matched her hair. Goddess, she didn't even want to see how messy and disheleved her hair and the rest of her attire looked right now...

"In here..." Standing in the doorway, Buffy's lips formed quite possibly the biggest smile she had seen for the longest time from the Slayer. Her friend's face still held the healing scars from her encounter with the Ubervamp, but with each passing day, more and more of said scars faded. Soon there wouldn't be anything left.

"I don't smell anything..."

"Oh...I guess there isn't any food..." Her grin refusing to fade, even as she forced a small amount of false realization into her voice's tone.

"Buffy..." Finally finding the strength to roll her eyes, Willow was glad that Xander was holding onto her because when her irises came into focus enough to see someone standing behind Buffy, her breath hiked in her throat for a moment. That hair...no, it couldn't be. Another Potential. Had to be. They were coming in almost daily by now...

"Well, I got you something else..."

"Is it as good as food? My tummy's hungry..." Giving a small groan as she spoke, the red-headed Witch could feel Xander chuckling somewhat as he held her up. "And I really should..."

Any words or thoughts beyond that final word instantly died in her mind and on her tongue as Buffy moved aside and revealed the person who the head of blonde hair had belonged to.

Started crying and I couldn't stop myself

There were more tears falling from her cheek now, more and more summoning themselves past the river of saddness within her, and for once in a very long while, channeling themselves into the river of happiness.

"T...T...Ta...Tar...Tara?"

Maybe if you hold me baby

"Willow..." Even though she could barely see a foot in front of her, Willow knew from the sound of the other girl's voice that she was crying. As soon as Xander let go of her, leaving her without any kind of support to kept her on her feet, the red-head stumbled as fast as she could forward until she felt a pair of comforting hands wrap around her and hold her close. The kind of close that only one person had ever wanted to have her.

"Tara, T-Tara...T-T-Tara..." Her voice beginning to break and bend in every which way, the red-headed Witch felt a certain array of fingers gently make their way into her hair, the feeling only serving to further the realization that she wasn't dreaming, that this was happening. Everything she had wanted to appear in her dreams was standing here, holding her safely in her arms.

Let me come over

"Ssshhh, it's alright..." Pressing her lips against the red-tresses she had longed to touch for almost as long as she had been alive once more, Tara held the crying girl tight to her chest, her own tears mixing in with Willow's slightly dirty aburn hair. She didn't know when she had started crying again, but she didn't fight them, didn't even want to hold them back. She knew the emotion behind them, the only emotion she could even fully comprehend at that moment.

"T-Tara, Goddess, it can't be..."

"It is, ssshhh..." Pulling the girl away from her only a short inch of or so in order to look into those green irises she had missed and longed for every single moment in the other place, the blonde Wiccan smiled, the expression still lined with her tears. "I'm here, ok, I'm real..."

I will tell you secrets nobody knows

"H-How, oh Goddess, Tara...I...I...I lov..." Unable to complete the sentence as her voice once again dissolved into nothing more than whimpers and broken words, the red-head closed her eyes and buried her head into the other girl's shoulder. She knew more words were being spoken, more signs and gestures of comfort being offered, more gently caressing of her tresses were happening, but she couldn't focus on them as her mind shut down as only overwhelming happiness ran through her senses.

I cannot overstate it...

Her arms still holding onto the other girl's clothing as if she were an anchor, Willow couldn't even begin to contemplate the idea of letting go of Tara, of her Goddess, her light...her everything...

I will be...

Her journey. Completed.

Overjoyed.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:09 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Halloween Fun
• Rating- PG
• Summary- It's Halloween, and Tara & Willow's family is going out for trick-or-treating.
• Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or any of other Buffyverse characters.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Halloween Fun

"Come on, Mommy!" Samantha whined as she tugged on her mother's skirt. "We're gonna miss all the candy!"

"It's ok, sweetie. You won't miss any candy." Kneeling down in front of her now five year old daughter, Tara offered her a small smile. "I promise. We gotta wait because your Momma likes to spend time getting your sister all dressed up."

"But we need to go!" Stomping her foot slightly against the carpet, the child pouted from behind her black, pointy Witch hat. "Lily takes too long!"

"Samantha Maclay, she's four years old!" Chuckling slightly, the older woman continued smiling. "She's fussy about getting dressed, you know that."

"Speaking of this little cutie bug?" Willow said, emerging from the bedroom with a costumed Lily in her hands. "I believe someone wanted a family of Witches for Halloween this year."

"Witchy Witch!" Lily giggled, her arms wrapped around her Momma's neck.

"See, now we can go." Tara said, her hand ruffling her daughter's blonde hair through her pointy hat. Rolling her eyes, the eldest Maclay-Rosenberg daughter huffed.

"We're gonna be late..."

"Nothing to be late for, Sammy." Willow said, a chuckle again emerging in her tone as she came to stand beside her wife. "You look amazing baby. You and your funny little hat."

"You don't look so bad yourself, my Willowtree."

"Momma!" Samantha said, her arms crossing across her costumed chest. "You and Mommy don't look like Witches!"

Chuckling at the same time, both Willow and Tara exchanged a small, amused glance.

"Don't worry, we've got our pointy hats." Willow said, a large smile adorning her expression as she spoke. As if to make the point sink in, she gave the hat atop her head a small pat. "Witchy."

"But you're not wearing all black!"

"Witches don't have to wear all black, Sammy, remember? Sabrina doesn't." The red-headed adult said cheekily. "And neither did anyone in Practical Magic. So we're still Witches, just like you wanted."

"But….But…Fine." Trying for a moment to argue with her Momma, Samantha finally gave up and let out another small huff. "Can we go please?!"

"Yeppers." Giving a small nod, Willow smiled down at the toddler she held in her arms. "Are you ready to go, Lily?"

"Yes!" The red-headed girl replied, a giggle escaping her lips as her mother tickled her stomach slightly.

"I think she is." Tara said with a smile as she opened the door and followed her and Willow's eldest daughter out onto the street. Giving pursuit, Willow and Lily both shared the same large and goofy smile as the red-head closed the door behind her.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:49 am 
3. Flaming O

Hey :bigwave
I just found this thread. Great work. Looking forward to more updates :applause

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:48 pm 
9. Gay Now

lilyred- Thanks! I'm glad you think my work is great :) :flower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:27 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Hi Colton
I love your stories, but especially 'Love and Hate'. I hope you have another Chapter or 2 in progress as I would love to read on and see where Tara fits into the Vampire/Lycan world and of course see the relationship develop between our girls.
Thanks
Kim

Last edited by kimmy_s on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:31 pm 
9. Gay Now

kimmy_s- Hi Kim! :D

I am, but it's been slow progress. I have too many projects going on :P I tend to overwork myself. I'll hopefully have that chapter 2 to "Love And Hate" soon enough. It takes a lot for me to write that story.

I'm glad you like/enjoy my work :)

Take care! :flower

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:33 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Very cute - I just like this sort of thing. (Question ; is picking names for the children difficult? And do the specific names chosen have a meaning, in context? I often wonder about that. Same with names for tara's mother, etc.)

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:07 pm 
9. Gay Now

DaddyCatALSO- It kinda was. Samantha was the name of the main character in "Bewitched", and Lily is, of course, Aly's character from HIMYM.

Post subject: Re: Oneshots & Short Stories *Updated 1/11/14*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:47 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Nectar
• Rating- NC-17
• Summary- Smut with no story. Plain and simple :P
• Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or any of other Buffyverse characters. Any mis-spellings or mistakes are my own fault.
Nectar

"You're so tense, sweetie…" Tara said, her fingers continuing to try their best at giving her wife a small massage on her tense and ridged shoulders. Closing her eyes a sigh moved past her lips, Willow virtually melted into the other woman's body, wanting every inch of love that her beautiful lover could provide. "Stressful day?"

"Mhm…" The red-head answered, giving a small nod of her head as she spoke. She had been home for only a few minutes, and even now, the signs of a tense and stressful day remained painted across Willow's face. Frowning as she heard a slightly exhausted tone in her wife's voice, the blonde Wiccan continued, her fingers slowly working their way down until they were linked with one another around Willow's waist. "I couldn't get this program to work right. It took me three hours before I could even get it to run right without crashing."

"I'm sorry, honey." She said, the accompanying kiss making a smile stretch across her wife's lips. "Is there anything I can do that would make it better?"

"Just you being here is enough, baby…" Willow replied, her eyes momentarily rolling back into her head as she felt a small kiss on her ear. As Tara swayed the two of them gently back and forth in a side-to-side motion, the red-head let out a small sigh. After a long and stressful day at her job as a computer programmer, there was nothing better than coming home to find herself wrapped up in a pair of familiar and inviting arms. Tara was her safety, the one thing in her life that she could always count on to be there when she was done or something was going wrong. No matter what the situation, there was always those warm and inviting arms that wouldn't think twice about holding her and making her feel safe.

Pressing loving kisses to her Willowtree's neck, Tara closed her eyes as she held onto her wife, wanting to make sure that she felt protected. Sighing happily, Willow giggled as she felt her neck being peppered with loving kisses.

"I love your kisses, baby." She said, the giggles in her voice lightening her tone considerably. Smiling at the happy sound she had elicited from her girl, the blonde Wiccan nuzzled her head into the crook of the red-head's neck.

"Do you wanna take a bath, honey? It might help you relax a little more…" She suggested, still swaying herself and Willow side to side in a gentle fashion. Only taking one moment to consider the suggestion in her mind, the red-head gave a quick nod, knowing that any time spent with Tara was time well-spent. Smiling at her girl's answer, the slightly older woman entwined her hand with the red-head's, and walked with her towards the bathroom.

"So tired…" Willow said, giving an exaggerated yawn to add to her statement. Smiling at the undoubtedly false statement, Tara started the water, running her hand through the stream of water pouring out of the facet, wanting to make sure it was the right temperature. Turning back to her loving wife, she once again wrapped her arms around the red-head's waist and gently pulled her closer.

"I think maybe…" She said before she pressed a loving kiss to the Witch's lips. "You should get undressed and into the tub with me. Maybe then you won't feel so tired…"

"Yes ma'am!" The red-head answered, adding an enthusiastic nod as she spoke her answer.

"Why don't you go ahead and take off my shirt then?" Grinning ear-to-ear as she heard Tara's slightly slurred speech into her ear, she allowed her wife's fingers to slowly and carefully begin to unbuttoning the dark blue shirt that she had decided to wear that day. Purring with anticipation, Willow's green eyes watched as her wife's fingers traversed down her shirt, undoing button after button until the article revealed a black bra and a bared stomach. Looking upon the bare skin with nothing but love, the Wiccan quickly pulled the shirt off of her girl's shoulders, before her lips were peppering her love's now bare shoulders with kiss after loving kiss. Moaning at the attention she was receiving once more, Willow sighed and rolled her head, her eyes threatening to lift up into the back of her head.

"And I guess these pants have gotta go…" Tara started before she saw the red-head shake her head.

"Your shirt, Ms. Maclay, I do believe it is being an obstruction right now." Willow answered, her faux British accent returning for a brief moment before she forced it out of her tone. Her own fingers reaching out, she took a gentle grip on her girl's sweater and began to tug on it, pulling it up until she found bare flesh being exposed to her sight. Lifting her arms as her sweater began to pile up around her neck, Tara aided her wife in pulling the piece off of her body, exposing the pair of breasts that the red-head had grown to love and adore oh so much.

"You planned on this happening, didn't you?" Willow asked, a grin forming upon her face. Giggling, Tara nodded as her answer, the hungry look in her eyes showing that she had been planning on this moment for most of the day. Her hands rubbing a circle into the other Wiccan's stomach, the red-head pressed her lips against her wife's pair that were awaiting her own. Her tongue besieging the other woman for entrance into her mouth, Willow moaned into their passionate kiss as she felt Tara's lips part, allowing her tongue unrestricted access to her mouth.

Her arms wrapping around her lover's body as they kissed passionately, Tara's fingers tickled the red-head's lower back and rib-cage, causing her to giggle into their kiss. Smiling at the almost heavenly sound that her Willowtree had emitted to her, the blonde Wiccan broke the kiss and rested her forehead against the one in front of her, knowing that the two of them needed air.

"Now what was it you were saying about my pants?" Willow asked, the playfulness in her tone having never faded once in the past minutes. "Something about them having to go?"

"You know exactly what I said, honey…" The blonde woman answered, her fingers sneaking around her lover's stomach and sinking along the bared skin until they felt the top of her girl's jeans flow underneath their tips. Smirking, the red-head reached down and laid her own hands atop Tara's. Leaning in closer until her lips were pressed against her lover's ear, the red-headed Witch whispered into her wife's ear.

"Take 'em off…" She purred, the sound of the words directly in her ear causing Tara to shudder with anticipation. Unbuttoning the pair, the blonde quickly unzipped it and began tugging on it, wanting to have the pair on the floor as quick as she could manage. Chuckling as she saw the rush her lover was in at that moment, Willow pulled her pants down the rest of the way, stepping out of them and kicking them away where the pair joined her shirt. Their kiss resuming almost instantly, the two lovers pressed themselves against one another, wanting to be as close as they possibly could.

Able to feel her girl's heart beating in her chest, Willow smiled and pressed a kiss to the portion of Tara's chest where she could hear the beats. A soft moan escaping her lips as she felt her girl's lips upon her warm skin, Tara placed her hands on both of the red-head's cheeks and brought her face back up so that she could kiss her.

"I love you so much…" She breathed, her tone showing the amount of love she held for the other woman. Nodding in understanding, Willow sank down to her knees as soon as her wife had let go of her face. Giving the skirt Tara was wearing a small tug, she watched as it fell to the ground, joining its sister clothing in a pile near Willow's own. Rising back to her full height, the red-headed Witch smiled.

"Seems we're both almost ready to get in." She said with a naughty chuckle. "Just gotta get those panties off you…"

"And that bra off of you…" Her wife added, a chuckle also running through her tone that perfectly complimented Willow's. "Since I'm sure those panties are just absolutely soaked by now."

"Maybe they are, and maybe they're not…" The red-head answered, the smile on her lips stretching wide as her wife's fingers took hold of the lingerie and slowly pulled them down until they too lay in a pile on the floor with the other clothing the two had shed. Wasting no time waiting for Willow to give any sign of what else she had to do, Tara's fingers instantly flew to the bra obscuring her wife's breasts from her eyes.

Undoing the clasps in record time, the Wiccan grinned as she pulled the obstruction off of the red-head's chest, exposing her breasts to her. Unable to contain herself as the black garment drifted down to the floor, Tara pressed soft kisses to the red-head's erect nipples, the moans escaping her love's mouth as a result only urging her on further. Her lips taking one of the nubs fully into her mouth, the Wiccan flicked and rolled her tongue over it, only causing more moans of pleasure to emanate from Willow's mouth. Her free hands moving to make sure that the nub's sister was being paid equal attention as the one being caressed by her mouth, Tara rolled the nub under her thumb, her touches gentle and loving. Her knees feeling wobbly underneath her as her love continued to pour affection onto her breasts, the red-headed Witch held onto Tara's back in case she found herself falling to the floor. Sensing what was about to happen, the blonde Wiccan released the nubs from her mouth and hand, giving a quick smile at the other woman.

"Now, I believe there was something you wanted to take off me?" She asked, a sly grin taking over her lips. Giving a quick nod instead of using any words, Willow less than gracefully fell to her knees and gave her wife's panties a quick tug that resulted in them lying on the floor. The two of them now completely devoid of any clothing, the two lovers gave each other a knowing smile before their lips were once again pressed against one another, their kisses gently but passionate.

Moving backwards towards the almost filled tub, Tara turned off the water, her kisses never once ceasing in their intensity. Finally breaking the kiss in order to catch her breath, she smiled at the red-head still clinging to her.

"Time to get in the tub, honey." She said, trying to make sure that they didn't just continue so stand there and waste the hot water they had filled the tub with. Again only giving a small nod, Willow allowed her love to step into the tub first before she climbed in after her, positioning herself in between the Wiccan's legs. Snuggling her face into Tara's neck, the red-head enjoyed the feeling of their two bared stomachs touching one another above and below the water. Purring from the sensations that merely touching her love's bare skin set off inside her, Willow closed her eyes and pressed kiss after kiss to Tara's pulse point.

Only sighing happily at each kiss, Tara gently pressed her hands against either side of her Witch's cheeks and carefully and gently brought her up in order to press a passionate kiss against the red-head's lips. Returning the kiss with an equal amount of emotion, Willow linked her arms around her wife's neck as they kissed. Moments turned to minutes, and finally, the two broke the kiss, the two of them both needing air in their lungs. Staring into one another's eyes as they breathed, the two lovers pressed their foreheads together, wanting to be as close to one another as they could be, in both body and soul.

Her hand rising out of the water it had just moments before been sitting in, the blonde Witch gently rubbed her girl's bare back, causing a small sigh to escape the other woman's mouth.

"Comfy, baby?" She asked, her head tilting as she spoke to her wife. "We really need to get a bigger tub…"

"I'll get right on that…" Willow answered, her mind swamped by the sensations of snuggling with Tara and the warmth of the water the two of them were laying in. "The tub doesn't like us snuggling…"

"Mean ol' tub." Tara replied, a soft giggle adding to her statement. Her seemingly-ever-present smile returning to her lips as she heard the sound, the red-head simply giggled and snuggled further into her wife's chest.

"I love my girls." She said, giving each breast an individual and loving kiss. "I missed you so much today."

"They missed you too, honey." Tara laughed, giving the girl a kiss on her red tresses. "But they understand you have to work so hard for them. They're upset they didn't get enough attention today though…"

"Can't have that. You girls are too important to me." She said, pressing a soft kiss to the soft nub closest to her mouth. As she pressed another gentle kiss to her wife's breasts, Willow's lips evolved into a smirk at the small moan that she heard escaping those ever so soft lips. Lifting her gaze to Tara's face, the red-headed Witch quickly turned her attention to the blonde's jawline. Her lips pressing kiss after kiss to the other woman's bare skin, Willow could barely stop herself from snickering, knowing that soon enough, her wife would be like putty in her hands. Her eyes threatening to roll into the back of her head at the attention she was being showered with, Tara wrapped her arms around the other Witch, making sure that she in turn wouldn't feel neglected.

"I love you so much, baby…" Willow said, her words barely managing to leave her lips in-between kisses. "Every. Single. Part. Of. You."

"I know, honey…" Was all Tara could manage to respond with as her girl continued to plant loving kiss after loving kiss across a combination of her jawline, lips, and neck.

"I missed you so much…today…" The red-head repeated, echoing her words that she had told her love minutes before when the two of them had simply been swaying side to side to a tune that only Tara could hear. "I don't wanna go to work tomorrow…just wanna stay…with you…"

"That's not very responsible…" Her wife answered, a moan lingering on her tongue as Willow's kisses slowly began to drift downwards to her neck. "They need you there…"

"I need you more…" Her mind beginning to focus solely on the need she felt towards kissing Tara's skin, Willow couldn't stop her tongue from slithering out of her mouth and licking a small trail from the other woman's lobe down to her pulse point. The moan she had been holding back finally making its escape, the blonde Wiccan's eyes rolled into the back of her head.

"You like that, baby?" Her wife asked, the grin on her face revealing that she was loving the fact that Tara was swooning over her touch. "My tongue on your skin?"

"Goddess yessss…" Tara hissed, her grip on Willow tightening for a brief moment before it loosened once more.

"I know all those little spots…" Willow said with a chuckle, her fingers tracing a pattern up the other woman's stomach. "…that you love to be touched in…how to make you just shake with pleasure..."

"Yesssss…." The other Wiccan hissed once more, her mind already knowing where Willow was going with her sentences, the tone her lover was using low enough that it sent shivers up and down her spine. Her free hand rubbing the small of her wife's back, the red-head sank a little lower into the water, her tongue licking a trail from Tara's neck down to one of her breasts, a pair of already hardened nubs confronting her.

"Hi girls…" The Witch said, tilting her head slightly as she grinned. "I think I'm gonna give you all the attention in the world…"

Acting before her girl could even begin to think of a response, Willow licked a trail around one of the hardened nubs, tortuously teasing her.. Not even stopping for a single moment to allow Tara to breathe a moan or a groan of pleasure, the red-headed Witch took one of her wife's erect nipples into her mouth, her tongue rolling around it as she suckled at it. A shiver running down her spine as she felt the sensation of the red-head's tongue on her nub, Tara could only moan and squirm underneath her girl, Willow having effectively pinned her underneath her. Not that the blonde Wiccan would have wanted to leave, considering that she had looked forward to having this kind of attention all day.

"Willow, yessss….." She hissed, her hands traveling all over her lover's back as the red-head suckled at her breast. One of her hands found its way into Willow's tresses, her fingers burying themselves in the red-locks that she had grown to love the sight of. "Baby, oh yesss…."

The worship of her wife's breasts continued for a few more minutes, her tongue causing moan after soft moan to rise from Tara's throat. Her fingers having begun to drift downwards her girl's sex moments earlier, the red-headed Witch chuckled as she drew a circular pattern around the entrance, the skin indeed wet, although she was sure that it wasn't simply from being in the tub. Letting the nub fall from her mouth, she looked at her wife with a hungry and needing expression lining her irises.

"Are you all ready for me?" She asked, her hot breath pouring into Tara's ear as she spoke, causing the other girl's skin to once more breakout into an endless stream of goosebumps. "I can feel how wet you are, and I know it's not from the water."

"I want you so bad…" Her wife answered, her tone actually breaking for a single moment, the sound of it echoing through the entire room as she began to grind into Willow's hand. Grinning, the Witch pressed a single kiss to her girl's neck, her fingers continuing their dance around her love's soaked lips.

"I know you do, baby." The red-head breathed, her tone low and husky. "How bad do you want me though?"

"Bad…"

"Well then…" Willow added, the chuckle running through her tone an added effect that she was thoroughly enjoying. "Why don't we…just…get…inside you?"

Her fingers having been toying with her lover's lips for the past few moments, the red-head finally pushed the two of them apart and allowed her finger to dive between the two familiar walls. Her head falling back slightly, the moan that escaped the blonde Wiccan was one that was unrivaled by the ones she had echoed before. Her digit making circles within the moist walls, Willow pressed her lips against Tara's, swallowing more of the moans as they escaped her girl's lips. As her finger eased its attention towards her love's sweet spot, the Witch felt the shudder and accompanying gasp that she earned from the shift in attention.

"You want more, don't you?" She asked, her tone remaining in its low, almost growl-like state. "You just want me to fill you up completely, don't ya?"

"Oh yessss…" Tara answered, her response being accompanied by a quick and enthusiastic nod. Only smiling as she saw the nod, and heard the hiss-like answer, Willow slowly snaked another one of her fingers into her girl's sex where it joined its sister digit. As the two fingers worked in unison, giving all of their attention to this one particular spot between her girl's walls, the Witch laid her head on the other woman's shoulder, giggling and grinning with each moan that escaped her wife's mouth in rapid succession.

As her 'magic' fingers worked their 'magic' inside her girl, the red-head could feel her wife's breath beginning to hitch inside her chest and throat. Taking a quick step to push a third finger into the blonde's sex, Willow rolled her eyes playfully as she heard a small squeak shoot out of Tara's mouth. It didn't matter where they were or how they were making love, the red-head always knew how to make her wife make the most amusing sounds.

"Are you ready, baby?" She asked, her tongue licking a circle inside Tara's lobe. "I can feel how much you just want to explode all around my fingers..."

"Yes, baby, yessss…" Her entire body quivering with anticipation, Tara curled herself around her wife as best she could, wanting every inch of the red-head's fingers inside her. The grin on her face showing how much she was enjoying making love to her girl, the red-headed Witch continued rubbing Tara's sweet spot inside her, making the fire inside her wife's belly grow hotter and hotter with each passing second until it was virtually impossible to stand. Sensing that her wife was only seconds away from bliss, Willow made sure that her rubbing never once ceased in its intensity, wanting to make sure that Tara's orgasm was 'good', for lack of a better term.

"Come on, Tara, let it all out for me, I want you to soak my fingers…" She purred into her wife's ear with a grin that was vaguely cat-like. "I wanna taste you when you're all done…"

The whisper being the final thing needed to send her over the edge, Tara bit down hard on her lower lip as she squirmed, the feeling of her climax spreading through every corner of her body as her juices soaked Willow's already wet fingers. Feeling 'ripples' of goosebumps erupt across her girl's skin, Willow smiled and gently kissed her wife's lips, wanting to make sure she was able to bring her down from the high that she had built her up to. Feeling the red-head's lips on her own, Tara clutched at the other woman's back as if she were an anchor.

"My beautiful girl…" Willow whispered, slowly pulling her fingers out of her wife's sex, one at a time in order to make sure she didn't move too fast. As the last digit finally emerged from their hiding place, the red-head grinned with Cheshire cat-like glee, and took them into her mouth. Rolling her tongue over her drenched fingers, she closed her eyes and gave a muffled moan. "You taste so good, baby…"

Only able to emit a soft moan at her wife's words, Tara buried her face into the crook of the red-head's neck, still wanting to be as close to her as she could possibly be. Melting into both Willow and the warm water, she opened her eyes slowly, the glazed look surrounding her irises making the other woman chuckle. Pressing kiss after gentle and loving kiss to her wife's lips and jaw, Willow snuggled into Tara's body, wanting the same closeness that the Wiccan herself wanted as well.

"All better?" She asked, her red tresses wrapping around her face. Giving a moan filled nod, Tara pressed a small kiss to her wife's lips, her body still quivering slightly. Giggling, the red-head nuzzled her head back into the crook of the other woman's neck.

"Maybe we should get clean now…"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
As she felt a pair of arms wrap around her bare waist, Willow rolled her eyes playfully, knowing that Tara had finally managed to get dressed after their brief foray in the bath. Feeling a small yawn inside her throat, she closed her eyes as the other woman began to sway them once more.

"Baby, I'm so tired…" She said, her tone showing some of the exhaustion she felt inside. "Ready for be-"

Having started the word 'bed', the red-head's eyes widened as she felt a pair of lips kissing her ear, the feeling of the kiss eliciting a moan from her. Grinning as she realized she now had her wife's full attention, Tara chuckled in a deep, velvety tone.

"I do believe I owe you a little something, Ms. Rosenberg…" Shuddering at the sound of her wife's voice directly in her ear, Willow melted into the woman behind her. "Wouldn't you say the same?"

"Yes, baby, oh yess…" She said with a quick nod, her exhaustion and thoughts of simply going to be all but forgotten in a single instant. Chuckling, Tara's hand drifted down until she could feel Willow's lips through her panties. Making a disappointing tisking sound, she gave her wife's ear a quick nibble before she once again began to seductively whisper.

"Those panties, they're not wet, are they?" She said, her eyes having already shifted into their bedroom guise minutes before. "That just won't do. You know how I love the sight of you just standing there, your panties all wet because you want me so bad…and because everything I do to you just drives you wild…"

"Tara-" Willow started before she felt a finger press against her lips, effectively silencing her.

"Uh-uh, no excuses. Those panties aren't wet, but I know ways to change that…" She said, gently turning her girl around in her arms until the two of them were face to face. Smiling genuinely, Tara gently pressed her lips against her wife's. Her tongue probing for entrance into the other woman's mouth, the Wiccan chuckled deeply as she felt Willow's lips give way and allow her entrance into her mouth. Their two tongues meeting, the two Witches both wrapped their arms around one another, with Willow's fingers burying themselves into Tara's hair, and her wife doing likewise. As her lover's tongue continued to swirl about inside her mouth, Willow couldn't stop the moan that had been threatening to escape from her lips for the past minutes. Mentally smiling at the sound, Tara's exploration's continued, her tongue traversing over every inch of her girl's well-familiar mouth. Her hands falling downwards in order to rub and hold onto the blonde Wiccan's back, the red-headed Witch was certain that the only thing keeping her standing upright at that moment was the wall she now found herself virtually pinned against.

"Tara…" She moaned, the euphoric sound echoing through her lover's ear at a frantic pace. "Love…you…so much…"

The declaration only serving to urge her own, Tara's hand moved from their previous place on the red-head's waist and up to her bared stomach. Hissing slightly as her girl's chilled hands met her warm belly, Willow momentarily buried her face into her lover's neck, choosing to nibble and bite the equally warm and sensitive skin so close and within her reach. A pleasure filled moan of her own spilling from her mouth, Tara's hand instantly flew to her Willowtree's back, her nimble fingers tracing pattern after pattern into the red-head's skin.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you…" The blonde haired woman asked, her tone returning to its previous sound, although the result was noticeably hampered by her slight lack of breath.

"Tara...oh Goddess, I just want you…"

Leaning further into her girl in order to give her plenty of space in order to make the patterns that made her purr, the Witch leaned her head back as she felt the digits giving way to nails that gently continued the work. Her eyes almost immediately rolled into the back of her head as she felt Tara resume the kiss, with even more passion than before. Meeting each and every movement of Tara's tongue and lips with her own, she could feel, as corny as it sounded even to her, their hearts beating as one in that instant.

"My…beautiful…Willowtree…" Tara answered, the words struggling to escape in between kisses. Burying her fingers into those slightly sweat soaked tresses, the Wiccan pressed kiss after gentle and loving kiss to Willow's lips and face, wanting to shower her girl with every inch of her love. Moaning at each individual kiss, the red-head held on tightly as she was once again pressed against the familiar sturdiness of the wall behind her. Chuckling into their passionate kiss as she felt an equally familiar pair of legs wrap around her waist, Tara didn't have to guess as to how damp her wife's panties were at that moment.

"Feeling all hot and bothered, honey? Were you a good girl and get those panties all wet for me?" She asked, her deep velvet chuckle sending a sea of shivers through her lover's body. "I just wonder how…"

Her lips pressing against Willow's ear as she paused, Tara barely resisted the temptation to grin. Her stray finger having crept its way down along the red-head's bared stomach, when the digit met a pair of virtually soaked, red panties, she could no longer contain the smile as it broke out along her lips. "…wet…you are. All this just for me?"

"All for you…" The red-headed Witch answered, her head nodding slightly as she spoke. "No-one else…"

"Well then…" Her grin only increasing as she heard those words, Tara slowly began to sink down to her knees. Realizing the possibility of what might be happening, Willow quickly unwrapped herself from around Tara's waist as her wife sank down until she was at eye-level with her Willowtree's drenched panties.

"Maybe I should do something about that…I don't even know why you tried to get dressed after our bath…" Her fingers already having snuck past the waist-band of her wife's panties, the blonde Wiccan slowly pulled them down until the soaked garment was lying in a heap on the floor. Her tongue licking a trail along the red-head's inner thigh almost immediately, Tara could only grin as one of Willow's moans filled the room. Her fingers burying themselves in Tara's golden locks, Willow closed her eyes as her pupils rolled back into her skull.

"Please…" The red-head breathed, the desire to have Tara inside her only increasing second by second. "Baby…Goddess, don't tease me…"

"Yes ma'am." Her girl replied with a large grin before her fingers slowly pushed apart the pair of glistening lips in front of her and she plunged her tongue gently past the folds she knew every inch of.

"Tara…oh yesss…." The red-headed Witch hissed, the wall behind her becoming, for all intents and purposes, the only thing keeping her on her feet. As Tara's tongue left no single inch of space between her velvety walls untouched, Willow could only moan in place of using any actual words. Her fingers still buried in the Wiccan's golden tresses, her breaths fell and rose in her chest only in large gulps as her senses became drenched in the sensation that only Tara's tongue being inside her could elicit.

"Yessss…" She moaned, the word filling the air within the room which had even begun to take on a warm feeling itself from the two lovers showering each other with love. Her arms managing to keep her red-headed Witch somewhat grounded to the floor and room around them, Tara virtually found herself purring from the taste of her girl's nectar that had already begun to coat her tongue and lips. There was nothing else in the world like the taste of Willow, and even in all her enjoyment, the Wiccan could never even begin to summon the words that would be adequate in describing the taste.

The fire in her stomach only continuing to build and build higher and higher within her, Willow whimpered slightly, the feeling of having all of her senses being overloaded all at once more than enough to make her feel overwhelmed. Hearing the sound, her girl took the sound as a sign and slowed down her tongue's thrusts, leaving only gentle and loving probes in their place. The overwhelming sensations dimming enough that she could think somewhat clearly, the red-head's lips resumed allowing nothing more than moans and pleasure filled groans to escape from them. Already knowing the exact place of her girl's sweet spot, Tara gradually moved all of her attentions towards the spot. Caressing it with her tongue while occasionally adding a small flick into the mix,

"T-Tara…c-c-can't…." Willow breathed as Tara's tongue rolled itself around her sweet spot, making the fire in her stomach reach an unbearable height. Her legs beginning to wobble, the Witch's breath turned sharp as the pressure inside her finally exploded around her love's tongue. Feeling her wife's juices immediately coat her tongue, Tara mentally grinned as she licked up the other woman's nectar. Her chest rising and falling in short succession as she struggled to come down from her climax, Willow moaned as she felt the other woman press a kiss to her sensitive lips.

"Couldn't hold it anymore, honey?" Tara asked, her head tilting as she spoke, causing her blonde hair to fall in a tumble down her shoulders. "You just taste so good, I wasn't going to stop until I could taste all of you…"

"Oh, baby…" The red-head said, her lips pressing against her wife's, the taste of her climax still lingering on the Wiccan's lips. Wrapping her arms around Willow's back, Tara gently kissed back as she led her towards the empty bed, knowing that her love would be sleeping through a very peaceful and quiet remainder of the night.

Last edited by Pavlov'sBell on Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:36 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Wow....I think you broke me :thud :drool

Very hot gratuitous smut for our girls I loved it!

Kim

P.S. note to self - drop hints to girlfriend after work tomorrow that I'm exhausted and could do with a nice relaxing bath....

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:44 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Hi Colton!

Nicely done.

One thing that glares to me - "shuttering" - goes on windows, "shuddering" is the word you want. I've since that before in some of the stuff you write so I thought I'd mention it.

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:47 am 
9. Gay Now

kimmy_s wrote:
Wow....I think you broke me :thud :drool

Very hot gratuitous smut for our girls I loved it!

Kim

P.S. note to self - drop hints to girlfriend after work tomorrow that I'm exhausted and could do with a nice relaxing bath....

Hehe, I don't think I've ever broken someone before with smut :blush Thanks, I'm glad you loved it :D

vampyregurl73 wrote:
Hi Colton!

Nicely done.

One thing that glares to me - "shuttering" - goes on windows, "shuddering" is the word you want. I've since that before in some of the stuff you write so I thought I'd mention it.

Hey Heather! :D Good to see you again! Thanks for the comment :)

Oh Goddess, I must have overlooked it in my editing. I'll get that fixed right away. Thanks for pointing that out to me :)

Take care! :flower

Post subject: Re: Oneshots & Short Stories *Updated 2/17/14* New Short Sto
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:59 am 
9. Gay Now

-

Post subject: Re: Oneshots & Short Stories
PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:02 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Fangy Nibbler
• Rating- PG
• Summary- Drabble. Willow learns that having a vampire behind her in the shower isn't always a good thing...
• Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or any of other Buffyverse characters. Any mis-spellings or mistakes are my own fault.
A/N: Tara's a vamp in this, but she's had her soul restored.
Fangy Nibbler

"Tara!" Giggling as she felt the other woman nibbling on her neck, Willow laid her hands atop the ones entwined on her waist. Smiling as she heard the giggles, Tara rested her chin atop the red-head's shoulder.

"Yes?" She answered, her eyes looking at the ceiling above them.

"You're nibbling on me again!" A smile spreading over her lips, Willow could feel the vampire beginning to sway the two of them side to side. "Nibbler!"

"Who me?" Rolling her eyes playfully, Tara pressed a kiss to the spot that she had been nibbling on moments before. "I would never…"

"Such a bad vampire…" Turning her head in order to kiss Tara's lips, the red-headed human smiled as she and her love swayed side to side underneath the running water. "Is that the reason you followed me in here?"

"Maybe I just wanted a shower…"

"Uh-huh, sure." Rolling her eyes, Willow grinned as she looked into Tara's eyes. "You're such a bad liar."

Post subject: Re: Pavlov'sBell's Short Stories *Updated 2/27/14*
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:06 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: The Counter
• Rating- NC-17
• Summary- Smut with a little plot.
The Counter

As she closed the door behind her, Willow groaned loudly. Tossing her small purse over onto the nearby couch, she stumbled over to it, her feet dragging along the ground as she walked. Collapsing onto the piece, she closed her eyes and buried her head into the pillow underneath her head.

"Willow? Sweetie, is that you?" Hearing Tara's voice as it echoed out of the kitchen, she gave a loud groan as her only response.

"Willow?" Having heard the groan as it ventured into the kitchen, Tara walked over to the doorway, and looked at the collapsed woman strewn across the couch. "Honey? Are you ok?"

"Tired…" Letting the word pass through her barely open lips, Willow moved slightly before once again falling still. It had been a long day at the office, and she was in no mood to move anywhere else. After having to deal with two conferences, and then a designing failure that everyone else had been seemingly incapable of fixing by themselves. To say she was exhausted was a major understatement.

"Willow…" Sitting down on the edge of the couch, Tara traced her fingers along her wife's long red hair. "Are you ok?"

"I'm so tired, baby…" Give a small whine that accompanied the end of her sentence, Willow managed to scooch herself closer towards where Tara was seating. Looking down at the other woman, Tara reached around the red-head's back with her free hand. Feeling a circular pattern being rubbed into her back, Willow smiled as a moan escaped her lips. "Oh Goddess that feels good…"

"Does it?" Tilting her head as she continued to comfort her exhausted wife, Tara found the smile on Willow's lips to be infectious, and she soon found herself smiling and giggling at how much her wife was now wrapping herself around her.

"Yesss…" Nodding, the red-head purred from having her wife's attention showed upon her.

"Good." Continuing to rub the other woman's back for a few minutes afterward, Tara finally began to move off of the couch. Instantly feeling her wife's absence, Willow replaced her smile with a pout and looked up at the woman now standing above her.

"Where are you going?" She asked as she pulled her sore body into a sitting position. "I need Tara snuggles..."

"I've gotta finish dinner." Reaching out and gently taking hold of Willow's hands, she helped her wife onto her feet. "And you should take a shower.

Pressing a soft kiss to her wife's bottom lip, Tara smiled. "It'll make you feel better."

"Are you sure? I think Tara snuggles would make me feel a lot better." Intensifying her pout in an attempt to sway Tara to her way of thinking, Willow closed her eyes as she felt the other woman kiss her lips once again.

"No. Shower first." Tilting her head as she gazed into those green eyes she adored so much, Tara gently cupped her wife's cheeks and pressed a small peck to each cheek. "Then you can have all the snuggles you want."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Nodding, Tara smiled and let her hands fall back to her sides. Turning and venturing back into the kitchen, she gave Willow one last look over her shoulder before she disappeared fully out of view. Sighing as her feet fell into step, Willow shuffled her way towards the bathroom, slowly peeling off her jacket in the process.

Tara had been right, and after a few minutes of having warm water flow over her skin, she slowly felt her exhaustion slip away bit by bit. Finally managing to step away from the relaxing waters, she dried herself off and managed to slip away to the bedroom. Dressing herself in an old pair of blue jeans and a hoodie which she had kept even though the sleeves had grown slightly smaller, she walked back into the kitchen, her walk noticeably changed. Looking up as she heard the red-head's footsteps on the kitchen floor, Tara smiled and looked over her shoulder.

"Come on, you can help me."

"Baby, I no wanna cook…" Playfully whining her answer, Willow still came to stand beside her wife. Turning around and looking at her, Tara smiled, a slight amount of playfulness behind the gesture.

"On the counter." Saying the sentence as if the action were the most normal thing in the world, she had already anticipated the look of confusion that flooded across her Willowtree's face. "Come on, up."

"Tara…" Saying her wife's name questioningly as she pushed herself up onto the kitchen counter, Willow leaned back against the cabinets behind her, her eyes closing as she relaxed. "Why-"

"Ssshhh…" Pressing a finger against the other woman's lips, Tara grinned slightly before pressing her lips gently against Willow's own. Slightly surprised by the sudden kiss, Willow kissed back nevertheless. Linking her arms behind her wife's neck, she tilted her head, expecting the kiss to last for more than a few seconds. When Tara pulled away, however, she instantly opened her eyes.

"Baby…"

"Uh-uh." Wagging her finger, a giggle lining each of her words, Tara took a step back and retrieved the small wooden spoon from where it had been sitting beside the stove-top. "Gotta finish dinner first."

Giving a small whine as she hit her hand against the counter-top, Willow leaned against the fridge beside her, her eyes closing again as she attempted to rid herself of her remaining fatigue. Rolling her eyes in amused fashion, the other woman returned to stirring the food inside the pot, occasionally lifting the spoon to her lips in order to take a small taste. Looking over her shoulder at her half-asleep wife, Tara dipped the woodenware back into the food, and lifted it, a small amount of the stew held within its grasp.

"Honey…" Saying the term of endearment softly enough that it wouldn't startle Willow, but still strong enough to waken her, Tara continued to smile as the red-head's eyes blinked and then finally opened. "Here, try this. I wanna know how you think this tastes."

Opening her mouth as her wife held the spoon up to her lips, Willow took a sip of the stew.

"Mhmmm, oh my God…" Her eyes almost rolling into the back of her head, she smiled. "So good…"

"You like it?" Tara asked, happy to see that her girl was enjoying the taste. She hadn't tried the recipe before, but she was almost ecstatic that Willow did like it. Note to self. Make this more often...

"Uh-huh." Nodding, Willow gently wrapped her fingers around the spoon. "Your turn."

"I've already had a taste, sweetie." Opening her mouth regardless as the spoon was lifted to her lips, Tara took a sip. Instantly enjoying the food she had been cooking for the past hour, she echoed her wife's actions and took hold of the spoon once again. "Come on, open up again."

"Yes, ma'am." Her eyes shedding their tired look, Willow took another sip. The two women repeating the action until there was not so much as a drop left in the spoon, Tara finally managed to let her wife set the ware down onto the counter.

"Can we have more?" Fidgeting slightly like an over-eager child, the red-head smiled brightly, her exhausting day momentarily forgotten.

"Not until dinner's completely done, ok?" Shaking her head, Tara's took a step closer to her wife. "It'll only be a few more minutes..."

"But that's so long to wait, and the food tastes so good…" The smile fading away from her lips as she stuck out her bottom lip, Willow noticed the small steps that Tara had taken towards her. Looking down and seeing that the other woman was pressed against her knees, she shifted her gaze from her knees to Tara's face, and then back again. "…oh…"

"Big 'oh'." Flashing Willow her trade-mark sideways grin, Tara gently pushed Willow's legs apart enough for her to settle between them. Her attention never once leaving her wife's eyes, she smiled as she set her hands down just slightly below Willow's hips. Resting her legs against the back of Tara's, Willow smiled.

"So, on a scale of one to ten…" Touching foreheads with her wife, Tara's grin continued to maintain its presence. "…how exhausting was work today?"

"So exhausting…" Unable to pout due to her giggles, Willow gazed deeply into her wife's captivating blue irises. "…definitely an eleven."

"That bad, huh?" Her grin evolving into a full-blown smile, Tara leaned in closer to the other woman's lips, wanting to make sure that she would be able to kiss her at just the right moment. "…guess I'll have to do something to make you feel better…"

"Could you?" Her pouting abilities still hampered by her bright smile, Willow could feel her heart skipping beats at random. "Pretty please?"

"After you asked so nicely?" Their lips only a second away from touching, Tara closed her eyes. "I think I'll do…just that…"

Finally closing the distance between them, Tara pressed her lips against Willow's, her eyes closing as she did so. Her own irises disappearing behind their veil, Willow crept her fingers along her wife's arm until they linked together behind her head. Feeling Tara's hands moving down along the legs of her jeans, she pulled her closer with her legs, wanting her wife to be as close as possible. Keeping a firm hold on the red-head's thighs, Tara mentally grinned as she felt the other woman pull her closer. As her fingers buried themselves in Tara's hair, Willow let out a small moan as she felt Tara's tongue probing her lips for entry. Parting her lips, she moaned once more as she felt her wife's tongue meet her own as the former invaded her mouth.

Her hands having slithered their way down the other woman's legs, Tara continued kissing Willow as she gave her legs a small push, wanting to feel her wife's legs wrapped around her back. Lifting her legs until they were firmly wrapped around Tara's lower back, Willow never once stopped the kiss, not wanting to ruin this almost "perfect" moment. Her movement having scooched herself closer to Tara's stomach, she rested her arms on her wife's shoulders, trying to firmly keep herself from falling backwards into the cupboards.

Having set her hands down onto the counter-top as she continued kissing her wife, Tara felt her limbs move as if they had a mind of their own, her hands finally coming to rest on the seat of Willow's jeans. Feeling the slight change in her wife's attention, Willow only pushed herself further into Tara, wishing that the layers of clothes separating them would disappear completely. Unlinking her hands, she slowly let them slide down the back of Tara's shirt until they reached the helm of the woman's shirt and slipped underneath it. Feeling Willow's slightly cool hands meeting her warm skin, Tara gasped as she leaned as far into Willow's body as possible.

"Baby…" Managing to push the word out in-between kisses, Willow could feel the slight shiver that instantly ran up Tara's spine as her cool hands traveled across every inch of her skin. "I need you…"

"Ssshhh, don't talk…" Continuing to kiss the other woman's lips, Tara traveled forward, her fingers instantly assaulting the button of her wife's jeans. Feeling the button being undone, Willow refused to let Tara go. Her hands sinking in order to grab the bottom of the woman's shirt, she tugged on it, beginning to pull the garment over her wife's stomach and over her breasts. Feeling the small draft in the room, Tara shivered as she lifted her arms, somehow managing to continue the kiss even as the shirt was pulled over her head and dropped to the ground.

Still fixated with her wife's ass, Tara felt her fingers dig into the seat of Willow's jeans, wanting to feel her wife's bare skin underneath her finger-tips. Feeling the other woman's kneading, Willow placed her hands against her wife's shoulders, knowing that if her jeans were going to come off, then it was going to happen now instead of later. Breaking the kiss and breathing deeply, she looked into Tara's slightly glazed blue eyes. Leaning closer to her ear, she breathed a slow, hot breath into the other woman's ear, earning a small shudder in response.

"Take 'em off…" Not wasting any time trying to build her girl up, Tara pulled the zipper down and slowly began to slide Willow's jeans off of her legs. Leaning as far back onto the counter as she could manage, Willow closed her eyes, her legs falling back to where they had been as soon as her jeans were pulled off. Returning to her perch between her wife's now bared legs, Tara pulled the red-head to her, her lips instantly finding their way towards their beloved companions. Wrapping her legs around the other woman's waist and back, Willow kissed back, slipping her tongue into her wife's mouth. Her hands rubbing Tara's back, she loved the warmth radiating off of her love's skin. Compared to the cold outside, it felt welcoming and inviting.

Branching off from Willow's lips, Tara pressed kiss after kiss to her wife's skin as she slowly trailed her way down to Willow's pulse point. Lifting her head as she felt Tara's lips on her skin, Willow moaned loudly, the sound of it filling the entire room. Her hands moving from their place against her wife's jeans, Tara took hold of her wife's hoodie and began to pull it off of her. Instantly lifting her arms as the piece was pulled over her head, Willow had already begun to kiss the other woman's lips before her hoodie had even touched the ground.

Minutes passed, and with each one, another article of clothing joined the small pile on the floor until both Tara and Willow were completely naked, each of them pressed against each other as they continued to kiss. Feeling Tara's attention beginning to trail down once again, Willow tilted her head backwards, giving her wife access to her neck. When she felt the other woman's tongue blaze a trail down her now warmed skin, however, she scooched herself closer to the edge of the counter, knowing that her girl had had her fill of foreplay.

"Tara…" She breathed, her chest falling in slow, and deep breaths. Even though a certain heat had built itself up inside of her for the past few minutes, she still had no desire to let their kisses end. The sensation of feeling her wife's lips on her own had endlessly drained every sense of exhaustion out of her. Feeling Tara's tongue flicking over her belly-button, Willow breathed another moan, knowing that there was nothing that could stop her girl once she had started down her body.

"Ssshhh, no words…" Casting her gaze up at her girl's face, Tara's lips changed into a devilish grin as she tilted her head back down. Kneeling down in order to come face-to-crotch with the red-head, she could feel Willow's heat greeting her as she looked down at the pair of soaked lips that were virtually waiting for her. Blowing a breath gently across the red-curls confronting her eyes, she grinned once more as she heard and felt her wife's breath hitch inside her chest. Refusing to allow the other woman any time or room to recover, she licked a circular pattern around Willow's lips.

"Baby, oh Goddess, tell me what you want me to do…" Her hands taking hold of the cupboards above her head, Willow closed her eyes, wanting to be surprised by what her wife would do. She and Tara had been together for almost five years now, and in all those years, she had never once been able to effectively guess what her love would do to her. In the heat of the moment, anything was possible with Tara.

"I want you…" Pressing a kiss squarely on the other woman's throbbing clit, Tara could already feel her wife's legs wrapping themselves around the back of her head. "…to moan for me. Nice and loud."

Giving a nod as her only response, Willow could hear Tara chuckling.

"Good girl." As she pushed Willow's lips apart with her fingers, Tara worked her way into her wife's clit, her tongue instantly being swallowed by the red-head's walls. Holding her breath for a moment, Willow felt her grip on the cupboard momentarily tighten before it once again loosened. The feeling of having Tara's tongue buried deep inside of her had nearly made her climax on the spot, but she somehow kept herself together. Her moans and gasps of pleasure continuing to fill the room, she held her wife's head tight to her as she buried her fingers into Tara's brown hair.

Every inch of her body was buzzing with pleasure, overwhelming her senses to their very brink. As she met each movement of her wife's tongue with her hips, Willow could feel the world slipping away around her, her mind's attention only focused on the pleasure Tara was giving her. Something that she could only liken to fire had built itself inside her, making her senses feel as if they were about to implode. Tara knew every inch of her, inside and out, and as she felt the other woman's tongue hone in on her sweetest spots, she could only lay there and gasp, her lungs struggling to fill themselves with enough air to sustain her.

Feeling way after wave of pleasure fill her brain, Willow moved her head from side-to-side, the sensations Tara was inflicting upon her driving her mad. As she felt herself clench around her lover's tongue, she held onto tighter to the other woman's hair, knowing that she had reached a point beyond which there was stopping. As every breath of air flooded out of her, Willow heard a shriek erupt from her mouth at the same time, helpless to stop it as she finally felt the fire inside her belly spread itself, and then, it was gone. Lying on the counter, her chest rising and falling in short succession, the red-head felt her body go limb, every shred of control she had over herself evaporating.

"T…Ta…." Struggling to say her wife's name in between breaths, Willow could feel Tara's hands behind her back as her wife helped her into a sitting position. Leaning forward until she was laying against the other woman, Willow brought her arms up and laid them exhaustively against her wife's shoulders. A large and knowing smile on her face, Tara rubbed her girl's back, the taste of her nectar still present on her lips and tongue.

"Come on, honey, off to the couch."
-----------------------------------------------------
"Open up." Smiling as she lifted the spoon to Willow's lip, Tara watched as the still slightly tired woman took a large gulp of the stew. "Does it still taste alright? We kinda left it on the burner a little longer than we should have."

"It tastes even better!" Her lips spread into a bright smile, Willow leaned further into her wife, loving the feeling of still being so close to her, even despite the presence of the over-sized t-shirt that was now covering most of her body. "Don't worry."

"So…I should make this more often?" Tara asked, the question genuine although her tone let the other woman know she was thinking of something else entirely. Smirking, Willow kissed her wife's lips, picking the spoon up out of the bowl in the process.

"Definitely."

Post subject: Re: Pavlov'sBell's Short Stories *Updated 2/27/14* More Smut
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:33 am 
9. Gay Now

• Title: I Do, Chapter 1. "The Night Before"
• Rating- PG-13 for now. It will be NC-17 later.
• Feedback- PRETTY PLEASE!
• Summary- Willow and Tara finally arrive at their wedding day. Short little novella.
I Do

"You ok, Wills?" Popping his head into his friend's room, Xander watched as she continued to stare at the picture held in her lap.

"Stupid." A pout forming on her lips as she turned her head, Willow turned and looked at her friend. "Why do I have to spend a night away from Tara?"

"Come on, it's that whole tradition of the bride not seeing the other bide until they see each other at the altar." Taking a few steps towards his friend, Xander sat down beside her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Kinda hard to believe that all this is happening."

"I was saying the same thing last year." Her pout replacing itself with a smile, Willow giggled as she leaned against her friend. "How are you and Anya doing?"

"Apart from me working and her being all with the vengeance again? Alright. We're getting there." A slightly sad tone accompanying his voice, Xander saw the small, questioning look that his friend was giving him. "What?"

"You did kinda leave her at the altar last year, remember?" Giving a small shrug, Willow let the subject drop almost instantly. "Can it be tomorrow already? Pretty please?"

Smiling, Xander wrapped his other arm around her in a hug.

"Always the anxious one." Smiling, he looked back at Willow, glad to see a smile on her face once more. "Just try to get some sleep, ok, Willster?"

"Fine." Giving an exaggerated sigh, Willow watched as her friend rose back onto his feet and headed towards the door. Looking away as the door closed, she leaned back onto the bed, still holding the picture frame in her hands. As she looked at the photo, she soaked in every detail of a snapshot she already knew by heart. The picture itself had been taken at Willow's birthday party, which Tara had spent the better part of the month before planning. As such, Willow had been showered with love throughout the entire evening.

The Tara in the picture was attired in very simple, Earthly blues that perfectly contrasted her brownish locks. She was smiling brightly at the camera, her arms wrapped around Willow's upper chest. Willow herself was completely disinterested in the camera, and was only focusing on Tara. It had been only moments after the photo had been taken that Willow had chosen to kiss her girl's lips, having barely been able to restrain herself for even the few moments required to take a picture. Although there wasn't a single photo of it, the most memorable moment of the entire evening had been the slow dance that the two of them had shared.

Closing her eyes, Willow smiled at the memory of slowly dancing with her Tara, the two of them dancing close enough to feel each others heart-beats. It had been magic, and was one of the greatest moments in her entire life.

As she and Tara swayed gentle to the beat of the music, Willow smiled, her chin resting gently on Tara's shoulder. As ironic as it was, the same band that had played on Tara's birthday two years ago. Feeling her girl's hand gently retaining their hold on her back, she relished the feeling of Tara's hair against her cheek and neck. Continuing to sway them side-to-side, Tara gave a happy sigh, loving the feeling of just the two of them dancing together in unison…

Her eyes opening once again, Willow sighed and traced her fingers along Tara's face in the picture. Tomorrow couldn't come fast enough.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh, this would look so good on me!" Barely able to contain herself from touching the other woman's wedding dress, Anya struggled to keep her hands buried in her pockets, her eyes looking the dark green dress up and down. "I mean, green is my favorite color…"

"We know, An, we know." Nodding as he kept his gaze focused on the TV playing halfway across the living room, Xander looked at the woman sitting beside him. Since her return from Giles' apartment, where the Englishman had helped her write her wedding vow, Tara had been quiet, as if she had been thinking over everything one last time before the day finally arrived. It was no secret amongst the Scoobies that the two Witches had poured over every detail of their wedding more than once in the past months. They had rarely been apart during those months, and now that they were apart for the night, it was beginning to feel like torture for the two of them.

"Hey, you alright?" Tilting his head as he continued to look at Tara, Xander looked at his friend, knowing that there had to be certain things going through her mind at that moment. Looking up, Tara blinked a few times, her mind finally coming back to the world around her after a few seconds had passed.

"Huh? Yeah, I'm alright." Nodding as she quickly answered the question, Tara looked at the TV, noticing that the screen had indeed changed from what she had previously remembered seeing. "Just thinking."

"About the wedding?" Rolling her eyes at her boyfriend's question, Anya stepped away from her friend's wedding dress.

"What else could she be thinking about?" She interrupted, her tone bristling with sarcasm. "She's getting married tomorrow…I remember when I thought I was going to get married…"

"I said I was sorry, An." Realizing that he was treading on still sensitive territory, the man turned and look at the vengeance demon. "We're talking about Tara, remember?"

"Oh, right." Begrudging let the subject drop without a further word about it, Anya sat herself down onto the couch, sitting between Xander and Tara. "I'm sure your wedding will be beautiful…just not as much as mine was supposed to be…"
Tossing and turning in her make-shift bed on the couch, Tara gave a soft sigh, her eyes opening as she realized she wouldn't be getting any sleep at the moment. The TV continuing to illuminate the rest of the room, she lifted her head and flipped the pillow over onto its opposite side. The television set itself was on mute, leaving only the sound of passing cars to bleed in through an open window. Despite it being winter in other parts of the country, it was still hot in California, causing Anya and Xander to leave almost every window in their home open.

She could only think of Willow, remembering every single inch of her girl's face and body. She knew that this tradition of spending a night apart wouldn't kill her, but it was beginning to make her heart ache. More than anything at the moment, she wanted to be cuddled next to her wife-to-be in bed, falling asleep by listening to Willow's heart-beat. There was no other way that she wanted fall asleep.

For now? She was here, watching the news at almost four in the morning. With no Willow and no Willow-snuggles.

Giving another sigh, she tossed the blankets off of her and swung her legs over the side of the couch. She still had a few hours until she had to technically been awake. Getting back onto her feet, she stretched, her back feeling slightly sore from trying to sleep in a certain position for an hour or two. Walking over to the open window, she looked out at the dimly lit street. She could just barely see a star or two, and she almost gave a frown, knowing that the street-lights were blocking her vision.

The memory of how she had taught Willow her constellations came back in an instant, and it caused a smile to grace her features. She could still see the memory unfolding as if it had only happened yesterday. Sitting up on the roof, watching the stars and helping her girl trace the patterns with her index finger. All of it passed by her eyes within minutes, and for a brief moment, she closed her eyes and felt as if she were back up on the roof, with Willow by her side.

As she opened her eyes again, she folded her arms over her chest, still watching the street as a car passed by. Watching as the vehicle drove up the street and disappeared, she turned and walked back to the bed. Another smile came to her lips, remembering the special gift that she had made for her girl. She hoped that Willow would love it, considering that she had already heard it once before. Sitting back down onto the bed and curling herself under the blankets, Tara closed her eyes, figuring that she could try to get some more sleep before the sun finally rose in the sky.

Later today, she and Willow would, finally, be getting married. And she could hardly wait.
--------------------------------------------------------------
As she lay awake in bed, Willow let out a growl of frustration as she opened her eyes. She had been lying in bed for almost two hours now, and it was becoming slowly apparent that it was going to be a challenge to gain any shred of sleep. It simply didn't feel like her bed in any capacity. Without Tara lying beside her, the feeling of her girl's body conformed around her own, Willow couldn't sleep. When the two of them had been apart, after their break up, it had been worse. Willow herself was the first to admit that there had been days she had almost collapsed from her lack of sleep.

Burying her face into one of the nearby pillows, she sighed, able to catch her lover's faint scent on the cover. Curling herself into a single part of the bed, she closed her eyes and tried once more to drift to sleep.
"Come on, Willow, you have to eat something!" Looking up from what she had been cooking, Dawn placed her hands on her hips as she looked at the red-head still pacing back and forth across the room. Willow had been stressing about seemingly everything ever since she had woken up. She had spent almost an hour in the shower, and another after that wanting to make sure that her hair 'looked right', although no-one else in the house had any idea what that meant. After that, she had obsessed over brushing her teeth, dressing herself even though she wouldn't be wearing the clothes when they got the church, and now, she was worrying about eating.

"But…but…but what if something gets stuck in my teeth, and then Tara goes to kiss me, and I've got eggs in my teeth?" The babble unfolding from her mouth, Willow continued pacing, her feet never once stopping, even for a second. "And then all Tara can remember from our wedding is the fact that I had food in my tee-"

"Eat. Now." Walking over to her mother-like figure with a plate of eggs, Dawn picked a couple up on a fork and held it up to the red-head's mouth. "Come on."

Taking a bite of the eggs despite her babble seconds earlier, Willow quickly chewed the food and swallowed it. Her stomach appreciating it, she took the plate as Dawn urged her to sit down. Taking bite after bite of the food on her plate, Willow's babble momentarily buried itself in the back of her mind. A small smile coming to her face, the younger woman returned to the stove, quickly shutting it off before returning to take a seat in front of Willow.

"You're worrying way too much." She said, taking a small sip of the glass of orange juice she had poured for herself earlier. "Your wedding is gonna be perfect."

"I hope so…" Willow answered, her voice somewhat garbled due to the food she was still in the process of chewing in her mouth. Shaking her head a little at the sight, Dawn took another sip of her juice, trying to formulate enough words to keep the older woman calm. She had seen Willow stress about things, but never to this degree. It was as if Willow had just completely gone off the deep end with worry. Everyone in the Scooby gang knew how much time and energy Willow and Tara had devoted to simply planning this day months in advance. Now that it was actually here, it was plain to see that Willow was stressed to her utter brink.

"You and Tara have planned this for months, it's going to go well, ok?" A small joke coming to her mind, Dawn giggled a little. "Plus I cooked for you this morning instead of Buffy, that's gotta be a plus."

"What about me and cooking?" Perking an eyebrow as she entered the room, Buffy looked down at her sister, her expression showing that she had indeed heard what Dawn had said. Looking back, Dawn stuck her tongue out before taking another sip of her juice. Waiting until the exact moment when her sister set her glass down, Buffy swiftly took the glass from her sister's hand and took a large gulp of it.

"Hey!"

"Oh my Goddess…" Her entire expression changing as she realized something, Willow shot back to her feet and rushed upstairs. "I FORGOT THE NECKLACE!"

"She forgot what?" Her annoyed expression instantly replaced with one of confusion, Dawn looked back at her sister.

"Her necklace. Tara gave her a necklace, remember?" Hearing a somewhat harsh pitter-patter on the stairs, the two Summers sisters looked as Willow rushed back into the room, her fingers still trying to attach the clasp behind her neck. Watching as her friend continued to fuss over the piece, Buffy rolled her eyes and walked over to the red-head.

"Hold still, let me see it." Waiting for Willow to hand the necklace to her, the Slayer swiveled the red-head around and quickly clasped the necklace.

"There. No necklace problems. Finish your breakfast." Leading her friend by her shoulders back to the table, Buffy watched as Willow sat back down in her seat and picked up her fork again.

"Now, can we get back to the whole issue of somebody stealing my juice?" Tilting her head as she turned her gaze on Buffy. "'Cause that's something I think we should discuss."

"NO!" Shrieking out the word as she looked down at the small piece of egg that had rolled off her fork and down onto her shirt, Willow's entire expression showed nothing but dread. "I NEED TO GO CHANGE!"

"WILLOW!" Answering her friend's shriek with one of her own, Buffy glared at the red-head. "You're not even going to be wearing that in two hours. Calm down."

"But, I might get it on something else, I mean, I can't wear this 'cause it might get on my dress and-"

"Breathe." Saying the single word almost like a command, the Slayer took a deep breath on her own, wanting Willow to do the same. Following her friend's lead, Willow breathed deeply, taking more than one as she tried her best to calm herself. Pulling the red-head into a hug, Buffy smiled, understanding what it was that was making her friend so stressed.

"Your wedding is going to be perfect, ok?" She added, pulling back enough so that Willow would be able to see her smile. "You're worrying about stuff you shouldn't be. You and Tara planned everything for months. It's going to be fine."

"I…I just can't stop thinking that something's going to go wrong, and it's all going to be ruined…" Biting her tongue as the babble threatened to continue, Willow looked into her friend's gaze, her own wavering for a moment before it strengthened itself. "I just want her to be happy…"

"She is, Willow. She's marrying you. Don't you think that's something she's wanted for a long time now?"

"I…it is…it's just…I'm worried about disappointing her."

"You're not. Don't think like that, or you're just going to get yourself upset." Shaking her head as she heard Willow try to explain her nervousness, Buffy offered her friend a smile. "You're going to get married, and that's all there is to it. It's going to be great."

"You think?" Continuing to smile as she heard Willow's question, the Slayer nodded.

"I know it will be."

TBC

Post subject: Re: Pavlov'sBell's Short Stories *Updated 3/2/14* W/T Weddin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:29 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Cute, and oh-so-very Willow.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

Post subject: Re: Pavlov'sBell's Short Stories *Updated 3/2/14* W/T Weddin
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:06 pm 
9. Gay Now

DaddyCatALSO- I was going with the idea that Willow would be extremely stressed for the wedding, and Tara, although stressed herself, would be more calm than her bride-to-be would be :)