The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Pavlov'sBell's Short Stories *Updated 3/2/14* W/T Weddin
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:00 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Exactly in line with how they've been portrayed; Tara as the main source of their strength as a couple and Willow as the main communicator. ( In my own stories, I glossed over it by having them elope to Spain.)

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:49 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
DaddyCatALSO- Definitely :) Ah, that makes sense :)

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 am 
9. Gay Now

• Title: I Do, Chapter 2 "The Big Day"
• Author name: Pavlov'sBell, a.k.a. Colton
• Rating- PG-13 for now. It will be NC-17 later.
• Feedback- PRETTY PLEASE!
• Email: colton625@live.com
• Summary- Willow and Tara finally arrive at their wedding day. Short little novella.
• Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or any of other Buffyverse characters. Any mis-spellings or mistakes are my own fault.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 2

"Tara…" Groaning as she felt herself being shaken out of her dream, Tara pulled the covers over her face. She had finally managed to drift off to sleep only a few hours earlier, and now that she was in the midst of a grand dream, it was time to get up. The world simply wasn't being fair.

"Five more minutes…" Curling herself further into the blankets covering her, she almost felt like hissing as her coverings were pulled back, and sunlight poured in to replace them.

"Come on, you have to go marry your girlfriend who dislikes my love of money." Rolling her eyes, Anya gently took hold of Tara's arms and helped her onto her feet. "Come on, up."

Giving a long yawn as she rolled over onto her back, Tara opened her eyes to the room, her irises struggling to adjust to the bright light that had flooded the room. She still felt tired, but not enough to stop her once she managed to get on her feet and start moving.

"What time is it?"

"Eight o'clock." Anya said, pulling the blankets off of both Tara and the couch as she began to fold them back up. "The wedding starts at eleven, doesn't it?"

"Yeah." Nodding, Tara gave another yawn as she set her feet back onto the floor. "Shower?"

"Down the hall, to the right." Standing up without another word, Tara walked down the hall and towards the bathroom. It took only a few minutes for her to emerge, wearing a simple blue dress. She hadn't given much thought to what she would be wearing to the church, considering that she would just be changing out of it and getting into her wedding dress later anyway.

"And there's the blushing bride to be." Smiling as he looked up from his bowl of cereal, Xander couldn't help but be happy for both of his friends. He had seen how Willow had been without Tara, and he could only imagine how it had been for Tara herself. Now that she and Willow were back together, he could sit back and smile, knowing that his best friend was going to be happy.

"Breakfast?" He asked, gesturing to the box of cereal sitting on the counter. Smiling thankfully, Tara quickly made her way over and took the remaining bowl.

"All ready for the big day?" He asked, watching as Tara poured herself some of the cereal. Looking up, Tara smiled slightly, and nodded. As she pushed some of her brown hair behind her ear. As she took a bite out of her cereal, she leaned against the counter, happy to have something going into her stomach. Hearing a glass being slid across the counter, Tara was happy to see that her friends were just as eager for the wedding as she was. She could never have imagined there being anyone apart from herself and Willow that would be utterly excited for their wedding day, but as she looked at both Xander and Anya, she knew that she was mistaken.

"I'm definitely ready."
"Willow, you ok back there?" Looking into the backseat of the jeep once the vehicle came to a stop, Buffy expected to see her friend fidgeting in her seat, still sick with worry. And yet, for the moment at least, Willow was…calm. Considering how she had been acting all morning, it was most certainly a pleasant surprise, especially given that she and Dawn had nearly been forced to buckle her into the vehicle in order to leave.

"Yeah…" Willow responded, her tone as calm as her exterior, although she still seemed slightly on edge. "I'm Finey McFine back here."

"You sure?" The Slayer asked again, wanting to make sure that her friend was comfortable. She had heard the seemingly endless amount of horror stories surrounding nervous brides, and that was one thing she didn't want to see happen to her friend. The last thing Willow needed in her life was something going wrong at her wedding. "You don't wanna have us stop for a minute so you can just breathe?"

"Nope, I'm fine." Shaking her head, her gaze never once flinching from where she had fixed it upon, Willow rested her head against her folded knees. Frowning slightly at how unresponsive the red-head was being, Buffy turned back to the road as the light ahead of them turned green. As she turned onto the street that the church sat along, she heard Willow moving behind her. Quickly parking the vehicle, she turned once more to look at her friend, and smiled slightly as she heard her giggle.

"Something funny, Wills?"

"I'm getting married." Responding with a small smile on her face, Willow unbuckled herself from her seat. "I'm gonna marry Tara…"
"How are you feeling?" As he continued to drive, Giles spared a look over at his passenger, noticing how silent she had been. Startled, Tara turned her head, her eyes still awash in her own thoughts. She had spent almost an entire night without sleep thinking about the wedding, and now that the day was finally here, she was beginning to feel just slightly nervous. The idea that she was finally going to marry Willow, the person that she had decided was the only woman for her, was an exciting one, and a life changing one at that.

"Uh?" Her brain taking a moment to process what the Watcher had asked her, Tara rubbed the space between her eyes. "Good. Just a little tired."

"I take it that you had a rather sleepless night?" Still focused on driving, Giles still managed to see the small nod that the woman gave in response. He had seen a few weddings in his time, and it seemed that everyone involved in the event always was exhausted, and for good reason.

"Uh-huh." Nodding again, Tara let out a small yawn, muffling it with her hand. Turning onto the next street, Giles felt somewhat relieved to see the church looming in the distant. Unlike the overabundance of cemeteries inside Sunnydale's borders, there was only one church. At a time, there had been two, but the Earthquake that had swallowed most of the town a century earlier had claimed one of them. Pulling the car into reserved parking space, the Watcher swiftly turned the vehicle off and looked over at Tara.

"Are you ready?" He asked, a generous smile greeting Tara as she looked back at him. Her own smile meeting the older man's, Tara nodded.

"I'm ready."
"Why can't I get this wrinkle out?!" Her hands instantly flying to the small wrinkle she had spotted on her dress, Willow's tone was covered in worry. Frowning as she watched her friend, Buffy quickly and gently took hold of the red-head's hands and held them still.

"Willow, it's fine, really!" Looking her friend directly in the eyes, she felt somewhat relieved when she saw Willow take a deep breath. Slowly letting go of the other woman's hand, she smiled and watched Willow's hands slowly fall back to her sides. As Willow's eyes gazed back at her, the Slayer could only smile and giggle at the sight of Willow in her wedding dress. She had imagined the sight a few different times, during both her friend's time with Oz, and with Tara, but still…seeing Willow getting ready to get married, it felt a little strange but also happy at the same time. After everything that Willow and Tara had gone through in the past five years, there wasn't a single person that didn't think they deserved happiness.

"What's so funny?" Confused as to what it was that her best friend was laughing at, Willow looked down at her dress, almost convinced that there was something wrong with it. "Is there something on me?"

"No, no it's just…" Still smiling, Buffy took a step closer to her friend. "You look pretty."

"I do?" Still looking over her visible inch of her dress, the red-head finally looked up as Buffy came to a stop in front of her. Their gazes locking with one another for a brief moment, the two friends simply smiled at one another, each knowing what the other was thinking.

"Thanks…" Finally speaking, Willow wiped at her eyes, feeling tears beginning to well up. Her own tears forming, Buffy wrapped her arms around her friend and pulled her into a hug. Returning the hug, the red-head rested her chin atop the Slayer's shoulder. "Thank you so much…"

"You're welcome." Wiping a few of her own tears onto her sleeve, Buffy felt Willow slowly breaking away from their hug. Rubbing her eyes, Willow smiled at the other woman.

"You will always be my best friend…" Managing to push out the words before her sentence dissolved completely, the red-head turned her head as she heard the door opening. Watching as the new arrival entered the room, she smiled once she saw who it was. "Hey Xander."

"Wow…" As he caught sight of his friend, Xander momentarily found himself at a loss for words. "…wow…"

"Wow's good, right?" Still feeling slightly insecure about how she looked in her dress, Willow immediately looked back down. "You don't think it looks too tacky?"

"Will, it's blue. You look good in it." Nodding, Xander caught a brief glimpse of Buffy furrowing her brow. "Not that I'm an expert or anything…you look good."

"Thanks." Giggling at the compliment, Willow carefully wrapped her arms around her friend, taking great care not to wrinkle her dress in any way, shape, or form. "You're sure the col-"

"WILLOW!" Saying their friend's name at exactly the same time, Buffy and Xander both looked at her. Blushing slightly, Willow closed her eyes and giggled.

"Fine, everything's ok." Saying the laughter filled sentence with glee, the red-head opened her eyes and smiled back brightly at her friends. "Everything's ok."

"Well, I guess we better go get to our spots. Best man and all." Xander said, a smile lining his face. He was ecstatic in every sense of the word to be his best friend's best man, and he was eager to see it through. "Or best woman in Buffster's case."

Letting his hands drop, Xander took a step back towards the door, with Buffy slightly in tow. "See you in a bit."

"Everything's going to be fine. Don't worry." Offering Willow one last smile, Buffy followed their friend and headed for the door. Watching her two friends leave, Willow smiled, never taking her eyes off of them until she saw the door close. Turning around, she looked at herself in the mirror, attentively studying her reflection. Her dress was spotless, there wasn't a single strand of her hair out of place, and the small necklace Tara had given her was sitting comfortably around her neck. Everything was perfect. Pacing around the room a little more, she finally stopped and took a deep breath. Walking towards the door, she kept her eyes focused ahead of her. There was no going back.

She was only minutes away from marrying the love of her life, and every second that ticked by could only bring the two of them closer to that moment.
"You look very beautiful." Standing close to the door, Giles smiled as he watched Tara emerge from the other room. He had been pleasantly surprised when she had asked him to lead her down the aisle, but he was more than happy to do so. He was more than aware of what he and all of the Scoobies meant to Tara, and that she had looked up to him as a father figure for quite some time now, as had everyone else within the Scooby Gang. It had been unavoidable, but over time, he had grown to enjoy the feeling, as much as he tried to hide the fact.

"T-Thanks." Her cheeks momentarily flushing a light red color, Tara took a step towards the Watcher regardless.

"Are you nervous?" Giving only a nod as her response, Tara felt her small smile grow bigger as Giles rested his hand gently on her shoulder. "I can safely say that out of the many people I have met, Willow and yourself deserve happiness. You both have earned it."

Unable to summon any words to respond to what Giles had said to her, Tara could only continue to smile as she wrapped her arms around the older man and pulled him into a hug. A smile of his own lining his lips, Giles returned the gesture. A few moments passing by, the two of them finally broke the hug and looked at one another.

"I do believe...that you have a bride to meet." As he gestured towards the door, Giles held out his arm to her. "Shall we go?"
Taking a deep breath, Willow pushed the doors open, glad that she had agreed to be the first to the altar. The few people that both she and Tara had invited to their wedding had already taken their seats, and as she entered the room, they all turned to look at her. She and Tara had both agreed on only inviting their closest friends to the wedding, considering that Tara had no intention of allowing any of her family back into her life. Knowing that her mother wouldn't approve of the union, Willow had left her parents off the list as well. Feeling a small smile grace her features, she felt her feet fall into step as she walked down the aisle.

Seeing both Dawn and Buffy sitting along the front row of chairs, Willow smiled. As they saw her approach, the two sisters stood up, returning the smile their friend had cast at them.

"Is Tara ready?" Looking immediately to her bride-to-be's bridesmaid/best man, Willow's thoughts continued to circle around Tara. The night away from her had been the closest to torture that she had ever been, and more than anything, she simply wanted to be in the same room as Tara once more. "Is she ok? She's not nervous, is she? Did she say anything about the wedding?"

"Willow, you're not breathing again." Amused at her mother-like figure's babbling, Dawn giggled as she covered her mouth. "Tara's ready, she's just waiting for Giles. Don't worry, she's very happy."

"Breathe…" Nodding as she said the word, Willow took a few deep breaths. Now that she was finally at the altar, she could feel some of the stress being lifted off of her shoulders.

"It's ok, Willow." A small smile on her face, Buffy couldn't deny that even she felt a tad bit anxious. The moment that she and the rest of the Scoobies had learned of Willow's proposal to Tara, she had nearly found herself jumping from the amount of joy she felt for her friend. "You're finally doing it. Getting married. How's it feel?"

"…kinda funny…" Willow answered, giving a small shrug of her shoulders as she spoke. Taking a few more deep breaths, she stopped instantly as she heard the doors behind her opening. As she finally caught sight of Tara, she swore that she felt her heart stop cold in her chest. She hadn't seen her girl's dress until now, but now that she was able to bear witness to it, it was well worth the wait. As if she hadn't thought of it before, the one word that rang out in Willow's head was "beautiful." The dress itself was a dark green, the color of it bringing almost complete focus to the woman's brown hair and her blue eyes. The color slightly reminded Willow of the dresses they had had to wear at Anya and Xander's aborted wedding, although she greatly preferred this shade of it.

"Wow…" Emitting the word softly, she watched as Tara continued to walk towards her, her girl's arm wrapped around Giles' own. Feeling her mouth grow dry, Willow felt like just watching the scene before her for a thousand years. All she wanted was to touch Tara's hands, to place her own atop them, and feel the warmth mix with her own.

More than she had ever before, she wanted to simply be with Tara.

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

Post subject: Re: Pavlov's Short Stories *Updated 3/9/14* W/T Wedding Chap
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:42 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: I Do, Chapter 3 "The Ceremony And The Reception"
• Rating- PG-13 for now. It will be NC-17 later.
• Summary- Willow and Tara finally arrive at their wedding day. Short little novella.
• Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy or any of other Buffyverse characters. Any mis-spellings or mistakes are my own fault.
Chapter 3

As she caught sight of Willow waiting for her at the altar, Tara could feel her heart's rhythm skip a beat or two inside her chest. The night before had felt completely foreign without having Willow beside her, and now that the two of them were in each others presence once more, she felt complete. Her eyes taking in every detail of her girl, she thought for sure that she was staring at a Goddess. Willow had curled her bright and long red-hair, and it flowed seemingly flawlessly over her shoulders, and no doubt down her back as well. The blue dress that adorned her body was endless in its depth, the color stretching on in a multitude of directions. And then, as her gaze moved up, she and Willow locked eyes, and Tara felt the largest smile of her life come to her lips.

Realizing that Giles had stopped walking, Tara unhooked her arm and took the last few steps up onto the altar with her girl. Coming to stand in front of her fiancee, she smiled happily.

"Everybody ready?" Waiting until everyone had sat down, Clem looked down at the written lines he held in his hands. He had been an unlikely candidate to be the one to officially marry Willow and Tara, but considering that there had been no-one else qualified to do so that hadn't already had an assigned duty, the two women had been more than happy to ask the job of him.

"We are gathered here today, to join in marriage, Willow Danielle Rosenberg, and Tara Ann Maclay. Before we continue, I assume there's no-one here who doesn't want these two to be wed? If not, speak now, or, you know, hold your peace." Glancing over the small gathering within the room, Clem waited a few seconds for anyone to start speaking. When no-one did, he looked back down at the paper in his hand. "Before we continue, the two brides have prepared their own vows."

Nodding slightly as she took Willow's hands into her own, Tara bowed her head, her eyes closed. After taking a deep breath, she looked up at her girl, her blue eyes revealing themselves to her.

"Willow, I don't think I could ever describe what you mean to me. My entire life, I've looked for someone to keep my love. When my mother died, it was the loneliest moment of my life. I had no-one to hold me, to make me feel safe, or to let me know that things would get better. When I found you, that all changed. When I'm with you, I feel safe, because I know no-one will ever hurt me again. There have been bad times, and we can't ever let each other forget that. But with the bad times, there have been good times. Laying with you and feeling your heart beat is the only place that I want to be. I promise that I will keep your heart safe, and I know that you will do the same for me."

Sucking in another deep breath as she continued to focus on Willow's eyes, Tara could feel her breath almost hike inside her chest before she managed to say the final sentences of her vows.

"I, Tara Ann Maclay, will protect you, love you, hold and cherish you for as long as I live. Because you're my everything, and my journey has led me to you."

Her mind completely engulfed by the vows that Tara had just finished pledging her, Willow dared not look away from her girl's eyes, afraid to see them lose any shred of their intensity. Not noticing the silence that had taken hold of the room, she only moved when a subdued cough echoed to her ears. Watching the scene from his place beside her, Xander could see from Willow's reaction that she realized that she had been silent. Taking a deep breath of her own, she looked at Tara and began to speak.

"Tara, when I first met you, I was beyond broken. I had trusted someone with all my heart, and it had been broken. I felt like a stranger inside my own skin. That all changed when I met you. In you, I found someone I could trust again. You helped me put myself back together. The first time we kissed was the most amazing moment of my life. You've always been with me, even when I've been at my worst. You make me complete, more than anything else in my life. Wherever there's a Tara, there's a Willow. All you've ever done is help me, and be there for me. I've trusted you with my heart, and you've given me yours. The only thing I want is to be with you. I will always love you, and if you get lost, I will find you, wherever you go. I, Willow Danielle Rosenberg, promise to love you, comfort you, protect you, and stay with you, forever."

A small moment or so of silence passed through the room before Clem realized that he was supposed to speak once more. Hurriedly looking down at his notes, the Loose-Skinned Demon quickly found his place, and resumed his happy posture.

"May I have the rings from the two brides?" He asked. Smiling at Xander as he stepped forward with her ring, Willow watched as her friend handed it to the Demon. Waiting a beat before she stepped forward with the ring Tara had picked out for her bride, Dawn carefully presented it to Clem. Casting his red eyes over the two rings, Clem cleared his throat for a brief moment.

"These two rings symbolize their love, and their commitment to one another." He said, handing one of the rings to Tara as he continued to speak. "And now, we will let them commit themselves fully to each other."

Taking her ring, Tara smiled as she gently lifted Willow's hand, and slipped the band onto her ring finger. Her eyes locking on Willow's, Tara took a deep breath as Willow took her chosen ring and slipped it onto her finger, the band feeling slightly cool against her skin.

"Do you, Tara Maclay, take Willow Rosenberg, to be your lawfully wedded wife?" A small smile on his face as he asked the almost rhetorical question, Clem watched along with everyone else in the room as Tara gave a small nod. There wasn't a single person in the room that didn't know what Tara was going to say.

"I do." Smiling ear-to-ear as she spoke the vow, Tara could already see a small tear trickling its way down Willow's cheek.

"And do you, Willow Rosenberg, take Tara Maclay to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do, I do, I do…" Repeating the response almost endlessly, Willow's eyes were filled with nothing but pure, unrestrained happiness.

"Well." Still smiling, Clem linked his hands behind his back, his gaze still focused on the two women in front of him. "I now pronounce you woman and wife. You may both kiss the bride."

Smiling, Tara leaned in and gently pressed her lips against her newly married wife's own, both of them happy to finally be touching each other once more. Her hands resting themselves against her bride's arms, Willow met Tara's passion at every inch of their kiss. Her tongue silently petitioning Tara's for entry, she could feel a small squeeze on her arm as the other woman held onto her, showing no signs of wanting to let her go. Her lips parting in order to give Willow entry to her mouth, Tara tilted her head, virtually addicted to the taste of new wife's lips…

"Um…Wills…Tara…?" Hearing a cough and both of their names, Willow and Tara broke the kiss somewhat hesitantly, each simply wanting to kiss the other. Casting their gaze on the small gathering of friends before them, the two women smiled, both of their cheeks flushing bright red.

"Time for the reception then? I'm ready to get my dance on." Xander said, softly clapping his hands together and rubbing them. "Plus all that food…"

"Definitely." A beaming smile etched across her face, Willow gazed into her newly wed's eyes. "Definitely time."
Lifting the cake to her newly married wife's mouth, Willow could no longer contain the smile that had spread across her lips. Barely able to stop smiling herself, Tara closed her mouth around the piece and began to chew on it. As a small amount of cheering erupted behind them, the two wives giggled, their arms automatically wrapping around each other. Leaning back enough that she could reach the cut cake on the table beside her, Tara picked a small piece up and brought it back to Willow's lips. Grinning ear-to-ear as she opened her mouth, Willow continued to smile as her wife placed the piece in her mouth, with small bits of said piece clinging to her lips. Seeing the icing that had stuck itself to her wife's lips, Tara found herself giggling.

"What's so funny?" Not realizing what was stuck to her lips, Willow looked down as Tara ran her finger along the icing. The majority of it having come off on her finger, Tara smiled and plunged the digit into her mouth, rolling her tongue over the icing until it had been completely cleaned off.

"You had icing on your lip, honey." Giggling as she spoke, she continued to smile brightly. "I got it."

"I can see that." Summoning a pout not even a moment later, Willow leaned forward and kissed her wife's lips quickly. "No fair, you didn't get any on your lips."

Managing to restrain herself, if only for the moment, she took the opportunity to take hold of Tara's hand and entwine their fingers together. Enjoying the new sensation of their wedding bands meeting one another's skin, Willow and Tara's smiles echoed each other in every way possible. For a single moment, the world around them ceased to exist, and all that remained was the two of them, standing side-by-side together. Leaning in closer, the two women closed their eyes as their lips almost touched…

"Not trying to interrupt anything, but I think there's a dance floor with your names on it." Smiling sincerely on her face, Buffy gestured towards the now empty dance floor behind her. A knowing smile etched across her face, Tara nodded and led her wife towards the floor, already knowing what song would soon drift out of the speakers. As she wrapped her arms around Willow's shoulders, she gazed into her wife's eyes as the sound of small count-in, followed by the opening chords of a guitar filled the room.

"I lived my life in shadow, never the sun on my face…"
As the words wrapped around her ears, Willow's eyes widened, instantly recognizing her wife's singing. She had heard the song numerous times before, with Tara having taken it on as a lullaby to her, and she could still remember vividly the day they had walked through the park, and she had been serenaded by her wife's beautiful voice.

"Tara…" She started, unsure of what to say.

"I did." Knowing the question that her wife was about to ask, Tara rested her head on Willow's shoulder. As the two of them swayed peacefully and happily from side-to-side, the two women each had a large smile on their faces. Closing her eyes as she held Tara close, Willow gave an euphoric sigh as she began to feel Tara's heart-beat against her chest. The sere sensation of having her love so close to her made everything that had happened finally seem real. She was married to this incredible woman she was now dancing with, and the song playing over the speakers was her wife's gift to her.

"I'm under your spell, how else could it be, anyone would notice me…?" Hearing her voice casting a blanket over the entire room, Tara kept her hands firmly locked against Willow's back. As they swayed back and forth, side-to-side, both brides remained absolutely silent, each enjoying the other's touch.

"The moon to the tide, I can feel you inside…" Blushing slightly as the recording finally arrived at the final verse, Tara couldn't help but remember what she had been feeling the first time she had sang the song. The lyrics left almost no room for misinterpretation, considering what she and Willow had done once they had arrived back at Buffy's house.

Not realizing that the song had finally come to an end after its climax of "…you make me complete…" Willow and Tara momentarily were startled by the slow, but quickly growing applause that filled the entire building. Looking towards their gathering of friends, the two brides could only stand and smile as they made their way back across the floor to the tables. Parting enough to allow both of them to their tables, the crowd was nothing but smiles and clapping. Taking their seats once more at their table, Willow and Tara shared a knowing gaze with one another as they heard Xander struggling to open the glass of champagne.

The night was beginning to come to an end, and it wouldn't be long before the two of them were finally alone. And then, they could finally celebrate their marriage in the only way that either of them could think of. Together, making love for the first time as wives.
"Just one more, baby? Pretty please?" Pressing a pout to her lips as she looked at her wife, Willow could already see from the look of commitment on Tara's face that she wouldn't be getting anymore champagne. Having already sipped her way through two glasses, she was feeling just the slightest bit tipsy. Rolling her eyes slightly at her new bride's plea, Tara shook her head for what she counted to be the third time.

"No, baby. You're not going to get drunk at our wedding reception."

"But I won't get drunk…" Continuing to pout, Willow stared back into her bride's eyes. "Pretty please?"

"No. More. Champagne." Shaking her head, Tara leaned forward and pressed a kiss to her bride's lips. Her pout instantly dissolving, Willow found herself smiling at her wife.

"I'm gonna take Anya home now, boys and girls." As he approached his friends, an arm wrapped around a drunk Anya's waist, Xander felt glad to know that he hadn't drank as much champagne has he had intended to. Considering that Anya was in no shape to drive, even if she had been sober, it was definitely time to head home. "Somebody's had a little too much to drink tonight."

"I have not had too much!" Protesting from where she stood leaning against Xander, Anya gave a small, dismissive wave at the table, never once looking up from the ground. Smiling amusingly, Willow gave Xander a small nod.

"Ok. Drive safe." She said, getting back onto her feet and wrapping her arms around both Xander and Anya. "Thanks so much for coming."

"And miss the Willster tying the knot? Wouldn't miss it for the world." Smiling back, Xander affectionately hugged back, ignoring the fact that Anya was still too tipsy to realize she was being hugged. Taking a step back as she broke the hug, Willow's smile continued to beam brightly.

"Thanks a bunch, Xander. I'll call you when we get back, ok?"

"Sounds like a plan." Nodding, Xander offered his friend one final smile, and then turned and began to walk towards the door with Anya in tow. Watching them go, Willow turned and looked at the remainder of their friends still gathered at the table. Giles had left earlier, claiming that he had no desire to drink to excess, and Clem had been called to a kitten poker game that he claimed he couldn't miss. Only Buffy and Dawn now remained. Dawn herself had watched the rest of the Scoobies throughout most of the evening, still being underage and unable to drink. Buffy had sipped at a glass or two, although she had insisted on remaining sharp, in case any kind of threat arose on the Hellmouth.

"Guess we better be getting home too." Pushing herself away from the table, Buffy looked at her sister, and gave a small smile. "Since I'm pretty sure you have homework to be doing."

"I already finished it." Tilting her head and raising an eyebrow at the other woman, Dawn nevertheless returned to her feet. "I'm kinda tired though."

"Yeah, me too." Looking over at Willow and Tara, Buffy took a short step towards the two brides, and pulled Willow into a hug. "Congrats, Willow. Congrats Tara."

"Thanks, Buffy." Smiling as she hugged back, Willow gestured for her bride to come and join in the hug as well. Grinning as she was absorbed into the hug, Tara closed her eyes, the joy she was feeling from the embrace. A few happy minutes passed before the three women parted ways, with Buffy and Dawn heading towards the door where the Slayer's vehicle was still parked. Watching as the two women left, Willow and Tara turned to each other, and shared a small but loving and knowing smile.

"Ready to go back to the hotel?" Willow asked as she held out her hand to her newly-married wife.

"Uh-huh." Nodding, Tara took her wife's hands, and entwined their fingers. Giving Willow's hand a small squeeze as the two of them fell into step, she was nothing but smiles as she and her wife walked towards the door. It was time for them to finally spend their first night together as a married couple.

Post subject: Re: Pavlov's ShortStories *Updated 3/12/14* W/T Wedding Chap
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:07 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Liking the development, but I'm forced to play fan lawyer and mention that in canon Sunnydale had 41 houses of worship, and why would a cultural Jew and a Wiccan be married ina church anyway? More, and more positive, details later

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:18 pm 
9. Gay Now

DaddyCatALSO- The first was my bad. I was going off a map of Sunnydale that was released in one of the magazines, and it has only one church on the entire map. I can go back and fix it, if that would make more sense.

To be honest, I don't know. I was told that there are lots of people from different religions that get married in Unitarian churches, because the ceremony doesn't deal with any kind of religion. It may be wrong, and if so, I'll take the chapter down and rewrite it. I'd rather have it fixed than have it be up and be wrong.

I knew Tara is Wiccan, but I didn't know if she would want Willow and herself to go through a hand-fastening ceremony (I'm Wiccan myself :) ), and since we never really see Willow practicing the Jewish faith in any kind of form. Doesn't mean that it didn't happen, but I think after a certain point, she stopped practicing it.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Yes, I don't see the Rosenbergs as religiously active, despite Ira's fanatical adherence to culture. And yes, Unitarian Churches often consecrate a variety of marriages. And somehow, I'm not surprised Clem was the officiant; probably duly registered by the State of California, too, knowing him. (Although, again with the nitpicking, when Dawn was still underage I don't think same-sex marriage was legal in CA making this a marriage of the heart, not the law. Another reason I sent them to Spain.)

But a very beautiful ceremony. The words fit exactly what they'd be likely to say.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:55 pm 
9. Gay Now

DaddyCatALSO- Neither do I. Although we see Willow make the occasional reference to it early in the series, ("My egg's Jewish", Bad Eggs S2), we don't ever really see her being overly religious, or even discussing it. By the time she meets Tara, I think she's kinda stopped practicing it. I could see her converting to Wicca after being with Tara for a while, but I'm not entirely sure if that would happen.

In the world of fanfiction, I just figured that it would legal. I try to keep things realistic, but there's always the occasional thing I make an exception for.

Thank you :) :flower You wouldn't believe how much I stressed over getting the wording of the ceremony and vows to sound right.

Post subject: Re: Pavlov's ShortStories *Updated 3/17/14* W/T Wedding Chap
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:53 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: I Do, Chapter 4, "The Two Wives"
• Rating- NC-17. GLORIOUS SMUT!
Chapter 4

As she closed the door behind her, Willow smiled, already able to feel her newly married wife's arms around her waist. Leaning back into Tara, she closed her eyes and sighed. After everything that had happened today, it felt good to bask in silence for a few moments. Feeling Tara's hands rubbing circles into her stomach, she let out a small moan as she melted into her wife's body. And then, in the silence, she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being undone.

"Why, Ms. Maclay, whatever are you doing?" She asked, chuckling all the while. Now that the day had finally arrived, the anticipation that had been built up inside both of them was free to take control of their actions.

"You just look so warm…" Tara answered, her fingers still sliding the zipper of her bride's dress down. "I thought maybe your dress was too hot, and that I could help you…cool down…"

"It is kinda hot…" Moaning her answer, Willow leaned forward as she felt more and more of the air in the room meeting her bare flesh. Finally unzipping the entire dress, Tara gently pushed her wife's red-locks away from her neck, and pressed a gentle kiss to her bare skin. Retaining her hold on her wife's waist, she could feel the small shudder that ran rampant through Willow's skin. Her eyes rolling back into her head as she felt Tara's lips on her pulse point, Willow could do nothing to stop the endless flood of moans rolling off her tongue.

As she squirmed, trying to pull her arms out of the dress' sleeves, Willow fell still as she felt her bride's teeth gently nibbling at her skin, barely managing to keep her legs from turning to jelly underneath her. Chuckling as she showered her wife's skin with attention, Tara moved to help Willow out of her dress, wanting to claim the woman fully as her wife. Gently tugging at the sleeves of the deep blue dress, she grinned madly as Willow finally managed to free herself.

Quickly stepping out of the dress, Willow smiled brightly as she turned and looked at the woman staring back at her. Their eyes locking their gazes on each other, the two women fell silent, each realizing the importance of this moment. Taking a slow step towards her new bride, Tara turned and exposed the zipper of her own dress. As she took hold of said zipper and pulled it down until it reached the end of its track, Willow slipped her hand into the void between the dress and her wife's skin. Feeling Willow slightly chilled hands meet her warm skin, Tara finally let a moan slip past her lips.

Moving her hands in a circular pattern over her bride's stomach, Willow buried her face into the crook of Tara's neck. Feeling a suckling sensation on her skin, Tara pressed herself against the other woman's body. As she gently began to pull on Tara's sleeves, Willow resumed kissing Tara's neck as her bride stepped out of her dress. Finally stopping as she felt Tara beginning to turn around, Willow closed her eyes as she felt their foreheads touch. As they gazed into one another's eyes, the two women smiled at each. They were finally married, and there was nothing anyone could do to say otherwise. The wedding bands on their fingers were their proof.

Softly taking hold of her wife's hand, their rings meeting each other for a brief moment, Tara lifted it and pressed a gentle kiss to the band itself before placing Willow's hand against her chest. Feeling her bride's heart-beat, Willow echoed Tara's actions and repeated them. A few heart-beats passed between them before she leaned forward and pressed her lips against Tara's own once more. Her tongue immediately gliding across the woman's lower lip, silently pleading for entry, Willow moved her hand over her bride's shoulders until it met and linked with its sister behind the other woman's neck.

Allowing her wife entrance into her mouth, their tongues meeting one another almost instantly, Tara felt Willow trace her lips before plunging her tongue into her mouth. As she explored every inch of the mouth she already knew by heart, Willow could feel the other woman moving them closer and closer to the bed. As she fell back onto the waiting mattress with her bride in tow, Tara kept her arms firmly locked around the red-head's neck, wanting to ensure that she could keep Willow as close to her as possible.

"I love you…so much…" She breathed as she and Willow's lips continued to crash into one another, barely managing to form a single sentence as she continued to focus all of her energies on kissing her newly wed. Opening her mouth in an attempt to respond, Willow heard only a single, soft moan escape her lips. Swallowing said moan as her hands roamed freely over the red-head's bare skin, Tara dived her tongue into her wife's mouth, flicking it inside Willow's mouth. Her skin igniting into fire as she felt her wife's nails gently scratching their own trail along her skin, Willow worshipped her Goddess' neck, kissing, sucking, and nibbling on it with unmeasurable passion. Sucking in a breath through her teeth, Tara let out a small, soft moan as she felt Willow's hands glide down her sides to her ribs.

"Baby…" The word slipping off of her tongue with slight difficulty, Willow could only think of kissing her newly-wed wife. She had waited for this night for months now, and with it finally here, she had no reason to hold back any longer. "Love…you…too…"

As she grinded against the other woman, Willow basked in every moan she heard escape Tara's mouth. Her wife's brown hair gently brushing against her cheek as she moved to kiss Tara's lips, Willow continued to let her hands touch every inch of her wife's ribs, her fingers caressing them with loving affection. The feeling of her girl's fingers on her skin making her gasp, Tara arched her neck slightly, trying to move Willow's attention down to her neck. Doing so, Willow slid her tongue around in a small circle around her wife's pulse point.

"You're so wet…" Her hand having ventured downwards until it rested between Tara's legs, Willow could feel her wife's soaked panties against her fingers. "So wet…just for me?"

"Just for you…" Cupping Willow's cheeks as she breathed heavily, Tara pressed her lips against Willow's, her tongue instantly probing and begging her wife's lips for entry. Moaning out a small, almost inaudible "yes", Tara moved her own hands from where they had been cupping her bride's cheeks over the other woman's shoulders until she felt Willow's bra meet her fingertips. Continuing to kiss bride's lips, Tara's nimble fingers quickly unlocked Willow's bra with ease, and moved its straps onto the red-head's arms.

Quickly sliding her bra off of her arms and tossing it to the floor, Willow resumed kissing her bride almost immediately, not wanting to stop the kiss for even so much as a second. Rolling the two of them over so that she was straddling the other woman, Tara pressed kiss after kiss to the crook of Willow's neck. Gently nibbling on the skin, she grinded against her bride's panties, echoing what Willow had done to her only a minute earlier. Gasping as she felt the friction against her wet lips, Willow could only continue to moan as her bride's lips and tongue worshipped her body.

"Is this what I do to you, honey?" Her moan laced voice pouring into the red-head's ear, Tara opened her eyes and gazed into the green pools inches away from her. "Can you feel how wet I am for you?"

"Yessss…." Hissing an answer, Willow could only arch her head back into the pillows beneath her and moan. The friction against her lips causing waves of pleasure to wash over her, she felt her breath hitch in her throat for a brief moment. "Baby, oh Goddess, I'm so wet…"

"And who are you wet for?" Tara asked, her tongue resuming its worship of her wife's skin. "Who's making you so excited?"

"You…Tara…only you…" Arching herself into the body straddling her, the heat radiating off Tara's skin matching her own, Willow sucked in a deep breath as she felt her wife's attention begin to drift downwards. Her tongue trailing itself down along the red-head's skin, Tara felt the almost steady stream of shivers flowing through her girl's skin. Swirling her tongue around the base of Willow's nipple, she grinned mentally as she heard a sharp moan fill her ears. Flicking her tongue over the rapidly hardening nub, she took only a moment's consideration before she took said nub into her mouth, and rolled her tongue over it.

As she sucked and flicked at it, Tara relished in each and every moan that flooded past her girl's lips. Freeing the nipple from her mouth and moving to give its twin the same treatment, she again took immense enjoyment in making her wife emit moan after moan. Finally letting it go after a few moments, Tara gazed down at her Willow, seeing the way her eyes watched her every move with anticipation.

"Enjoying yourself?" She asked, tilting her head as she grinned down at the woman underneath her. Nodding quickly, Willow pulled Tara's face to her and began to kiss her lips. Reaching up and unhooking the other woman's bra, Willow quickly moved it off Tara's shoulders and down onto her arms. Lifting them just enough to allow her bride to remove the bra, Tara briefly watched as Willow pulled the garment off of her and cast it aside before resuming their kiss.

Her tongue sheltering itself back in the other woman's mouth, Tara moaned as Willow's tongue came to meet it. Tilting her head to the side, Tara gasped as she felt Willow's tongue veer off from her mouth and blaze a trail along her jawline down to her neck. As she swirled her tongue over her wife's skin, Willow grinned as Tara shuddered from the small flick she delivered on the other woman's pulse point. Still grinding against her love's soaked panties, she couldn't stop herself from moaning. Her hands flowing down to Tara's ribs once more, she slipped her hands underneath the waistband of her bride's panties, and felt Tara's wetness greet her fingers.

Filling her lungs with a deep breath, Tara felt herself arching both her back and her neck, the sensation of Willow's fingers on her wet lips almost causing her to cum right then and there. Gently cupping one of Tara's cheeks with her free hand, Willow pressed a gentle but intense kiss to her bride's lips. As she stroked the other woman's clit gently, she felt its wetness further soaking her digits with each little stroke.

"Willow…sweetie…" Tara moaned, finally opening her eyes as she felt Willow's fingers continuing to tease her. Staring into the shimmering green irises now gazing down upon her, she moved her hands between her wife's legs, her fingers brushing against her wife's dripping wet panties. "I want you…so bad…"

"I know…" Nodding as she lowered herself enough that her love's fingers were firmly pressed against her panties, Willow felt a particularly long shudder run through her body. "I want you…too…"

Trailing her fingers up her wife's lingerie until she found the waistband, Tara took hold of her wife's panties and slowly pulled them down. Doing the same, Willow ceased her teasing and pulled her hand away from her bride's wet lips, and began to pull them down to the other woman's knees. As her own panties were pulled to her thighs, she rocked from her place atop Tara, eventually taking hold of them and freeing them from her ankles. Watching the other woman kick her garments to the floor Tara resumed her caress of her wife's now completely bared body. Gazing into the pools that were no staring back at her, Tara rested her forehead against Willow's, and closed her eyes as the two of them began to breathe in unison.

Her hand coming to rest inches away from her bride's clit, Willow opened her eyes and looked into the pools of blue staring back at her. Responding only with a small nod, Tara likewise did the same, her fingers tracing her girl's lips up and down. Moaning, Willow felt her eyes roll back into her head for a moment before they moved back to their normal place. Pressing her lips against her bride's, she allowed their tongues to meet before she finally parted the other woman's lips, and gently worked a single finger inside of her.

Gasping as she felt Willow's finger inside her, her bride's thumb beginning to rub her lips, Tara gasped and moaned into the kiss, the two sounds instantly being swallowed by Willow. Her finger probing against her bride's walls, Willow felt a particular intense shudder take over her body as her wife worked two fingers into her. Breathing deeply, she moaned, feeling every move her wife's fingers made around her sweet spot. Sloppily kissing Tara's lips once more, Willow added another finger to the one already working its magic on her girl.

The world already having slipped away from her mind, Tara could feel her body moving on its own accord, meeting both her girl's thrusts while continuing to pleasure her Willowtree. Sweat dotting both her own forehead as well as her wife's, she bit her lower lip, the kiss between herself and Willow having died down as the two of them struggled to focus on anything but making love to the other. Her fingers working in total unison as they focused on Willow's sweet spot, Tara found herself arching her back as Willow focused solely on her own special spot.

"Oh…oh…Tara, baby, I'm so close…" Panting for breath as she spoke, Willow knew that Tara could already sense how close she was. Feeling her bride's hot breath on her ear as she breathed deeply, Tara could only nod in agreement as she struggled to think. Biting down on her lip as she felt a warm feeling spread through her belly, she made sure that her thrusts into her wife's sex never once stopped. Feeling the other woman's walls clench around her, and the scream of pleasure that accompanied it, Tara used her free hand to pull Willow close and press a last kiss to her before she felt the intense feeling inside her spread to every corner of her body.

Shrieking her wife's name as she climaxed around her fingers, Tara collapsed into the sheets, feeling Willow likewise doing the same as her own body went limp. Holding Willow close to her, she let out a small groan as the red-head gently pulled her fingers out of her, one by one. Gulping her air, Willow exhaustedly laid her head against her wife's shoulder, ignoring the slightly sticky feel that the other woman's skin had to it. Removing her own fingers from Willow's clit, Tara plopped them to the sheets, too overcome with bliss to wrap them around her girl's body.

Looking up at the ceiling, her vision blurred ever so slightly, she closed her eyes, feeling Willow curl herself around her.

"I l-love you…so much…" She heard the red-head said, her tone noticeably slurred. "…w-wife…"

"Ssshhh…" Running her hand through Willow's tresses for a brief moment, Tara turned onto her side with a great struggle. "Just t-try to sleep…"

Nodding, Willow took a deep breath as she settled into the somewhat moist sheets underneath her, the happiest that either she or Tara had ever felt before in their entire lives. They had just made love for the first time as a married couple, and everything, more than it had ever before, felt completely right.

The End

Post subject: Re: Pavlov's ShortStories
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:47 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Brush Strokes
• Rating- PG-13
• Summary- Willow enjoying Tara painting on her back. Short ficlet.
Brush Strokes

As she continued to feel the brush strokes on her back, Willow tried her best to take shallow breaths when she could, not wanting the letters Tara was painting on her back to be smeared or off-center in any way. They weren't casting a spell or summoning an entity, but instead were simply trying to relax. Adam had been defeated only a few days earlier, and after their encounter with the First Slayer, the Scoobies had been on edge almost the entire week, with no signs of calming down anytime soon.

After she had experienced the dream in which she had painted letters onto Tara's back, Willow had felt a small urging to do just that in real life. She had been ecstatic when the other woman had agreed, with color flushing to her cheeks as she had explained the one condition of doing so. Tara wanted Willow to go first. Curious and slightly nervous at the same time, the red-head had agreed.

"Take a deep breath, sweetie. Y-You have to be still for this. It might tickle." Dipping the paintbrush back into the small well of ink, Tara looked back at her love with a small twinkle of amusement in her eyes. Doing as the woman asked, Willow took a deep breath, her eyes focusing down on a small section of the carpet as she felt the brush touch her skin. Trying her best not to move, even as she felt a small tickling sensation spread through her skin, feeling the brush's bristles glide across her back, a letter forming in its trail.

"Ok, let it out." Finishing the letter and pulling the brush away from the other woman's skin, Tara looked down at her work, and smiled proudly. "You're doing really w-well."

"I am?" Looking up, Willow smiled back at the other Witch. "It really tickles when you're doing that."

"It does?" Lifting an eyebrow, Tara set the brush down for a brief moment and stretched her fingers. "I'm trying to be careful."

"It's ok, I kinda like it." Rested her head on her folded arms, the red-head continued to gaze at her love. "It's relaxing. Just us, you painting stuff on me."

"Is it what you thought it was going to be?" Picking the brush back up, Tara smiled. "I know how stressed you and everyone else have been lately."

"Definitely what I thought it was going to be." Closing her eyes as she saw the other woman dip the brush into the ink, Willow gave a content sigh, and waited for the feeling of wet bristles on her skin to return.

Post subject: Re: Pavlov's ShortStories *Updated 3/21/14* Paintings
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:31 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Tinkerbell
• Rating- PG-13
• Summary- Tara is not exactly thrilled with her wife's choice of costume for her...
Tinkerbell

"Baby, are you ready yet?" Tapping her fingers on her arm as she waited, Willow could hear her wife moving behind the door. "We're gonna be late to the party."

"I'm coming…" Groaning out an answer as she continued to look at herself in the mirror, Tara couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes as she heard Willow opening the door. "Don't snicker…"

"Baby…" Smiling as she chuckled, Willow couldn't deny that the sight she was taking in was one of the cutest things she had seen in a long while. "You look adorable."

"Do I really have to wear this?" Tara asked, rolling her eyes once more. She couldn't believe that her wife had seriously suggested she dress up as Tinkerbell for the annual Scoobies' Halloween party. She knew that it had been a nickname for her for a while now, one that Xander had coined for her in his usual tradition of gracing his friends with creative nicknames. But to go so far as to dress up like her nickname's name sake? "I look ridiculous."

"You look cute…" Walking over to her wife and wrapping her arms around her, taking extra care not to bend the small, plastic wings on Tara's back, Willow rubbed the small of the woman's back. "So cute I can barely stand it!"

"Honey, I'm wearing a Tinkerbell costume we had to resew for it to fit me, and you think I'm cute? Don't you think it's a little insane?"

"But you look adorable!" Taking a step back and gently turning the other woman so she was looking at herself in the mirror, Willow rested her chin on Tara's shoulder. "See, my little Tinkerbell. So cute."

"Sorry, honey." Tilting her head awkwardly as she pressed a kiss to a mixture of her wife's cheek and chin, Tara turned and looked at Willow, their eyes locking their gazes on one another. "Guess I'm not one to see myself as cute."

"Well I think you're adorable. With your little wings, and your green dress." Returning a small kiss to Tara's cheek, Willow looked at her and smiled. "You look cute enough to eat."

"Pretty sure if you do that we won't be finding the dress on me for a while…" Tara replied, the playful sarcasm in her voice added to by the vixen-y smile on her lips. "Besides, you're the one who hates being late to parties…"

"I do, but with you, it's totally worth it…" Making her way around the other woman until they were face-to-face, Willow pressed her lips gently against Tara's own, wanting to make sure her wife knew what she meant. Managing to stop herself from deepening the kiss on her own, she touched her wife's forehead with her own, and smiled at her. Holding out her hand for Tara to take, Willow gazed into Tara's eyes.

"Shall we head to the party?"
-------------------------------------------
"Oh my God, you two look adorable!" Squealing as she opened the door to find Willow and Tara standing in front of her, Dawn reached out and pulled the two other women to her in a hug. "Just you two and…EEEEEE!"

"You look cute too, sweetie." Smiling brightly as she hugged Dawn back, Tara took a step back a moment later as the three women broke the hug. "I like your hat."

"Thanks." Blushing slightly, the younger woman felt slightly ridiculous wearing a generic witch costume in front of two real witches. "Just thought it'd be kinda funny…I…I've been doing some of the spells you two wrote down for me…"

"You have?" Slightly surprised at the former Key's revelation, Willow followed her wife as she ventured into the apartment. "Nothing bad, right, Dawnie? Just simple stuff?"

"Yep. I can safely say that I can levitate pencils with the best of them." A proud expression lining her face, Dawn crossed her arms and looked back at Willow with a bright smile. "It was one of the things you put under 'Easy' on the list."

"Oh, I'm so proud of you!" Unable to stop herself from pulling the younger woman into a hug, Willow could feel her expression beaming. "Our little Dawnie's gonna be a Witch!"

"If you ever need any help, honey, give us a call, ok? We've done everything on the list we gave you." A smile of her own gracing her lips, Tara stood back, still feeling slightly uneasy in her dark green costume. "I could always work a little Tinkerbell Magick…"

Internally groaning as she said the joke, Tara felt a small sense of relief as she heard both Willow and Dawn giggling.

"Your costume is so cute!" Finding herself giggling again, Dawn looked her mother-like figure up and down. "Does that mean Willow is Peter Pan?"

"Hey!" Summoning a false pout, Willow tried her best to look slightly offended. "I'll have you know that I'm Sabrina!"

"With red hair?" Raising an eyebrow at the Witch's statement, Dawn looked at Willow's costume, having already known what her friend was coming as.

"She could have dyed it, you never know!" Realizing how bad her defense sounded once she had said it, Willow found herself laughing, her thin cover of being offended falling away instantly. "And listen here, Wicked Witch, you're not so correct yourself!"

"Sorry if I didn't feel like painting myself green!" Rolling her eyes playfully, Dawn smiled. "I've missed you guys."

"We missed you too, Dawnie." Hugging both the Summers woman and pulling Tara into the embrace, Willow smiled and closed her eyes. "We need to have another sleep-over soon."

Hearing Anya's voice shoot out through the apartment, the three women turned, already having anticipated that both Anya and Xander would want to show off their new child.

"Guess that's our cue for everyone to go see the new baby." Dawn said, already able to see Anya proudly showing off her daughter. "She's so cute, isn't she?"

"The cutest." Nodding with a smile, Willow watched as Dawn quickly turned and walked towards the small crowd that was gathering around both Xander and Anya. Wrapping an arm around her wife, Willow looked at her with a longing smile.

"That'll be us one day, baby, I promise." She said, pressing a small kiss to Tara's cheek. "And we can dress her up as Tinkerbell too."

Post subject: Re: Pavlov's ShortStories *Updated 4/26/14* W/T Pregnancy
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:51 pm 
9. Gay Now

• Title: Break & Holding Her
• Rating- PG-13
• Summary- Just some fluffy W/T pregnancy stuff I wrote due to a request from a friend of mine
Break

"Willow, sweetie, just try to calm down…" Offering her wife a small smile as she watched her pace around the room, Tara tried to get back onto her feet, her swollen ankles preventing her from doing anything similar. "You're worrying about something silly…"

"But you're so close!" Continuing to pace back and forth throughout the room, Willow couldn't have stood still if she tried. Her heart racing a mile a minute inside her chest, she tried to stop, managing to remain still for a moment or two before she found herself moving again. "How do we know that we have everything? We might have missed something on the list or maybe we didn't buy enough of it…"

"We have everything, sweetie, I promise. You didn't miss anything. We've been over this already. Everything we need we've had for months now." A frown dancing across her lips, Tara finally managed to return to her feet, her back and ankles instantly not agreeing with her. Her mind only focusing on the stress she was feeling, Willow nearly found herself jumping out of her skin as she felt the pregnant woman turn her around and look into her eyes.

"We've gone over the list your mother gave us at least twice, including the things we added to it. Everything is going to be ok, alright?"

"Alright…" Finding herself nodding, Willow allowed her pregnant wife to lead her back to the couch. Lifting her arms as Tara wrapped a blanket around them and settled back into the piece, she looked at the other woman, her eyes still lined with worry.

"Just try to breathe, ok?" Her hand almost instantly reaching out and rubbing the red-head's tummy, Tara leaned her head against Willow's shoulder and closed her eyes. "Everything's going exactly right. Our little girl's almost here…"

"Did we pack your bag for the hospital, baby?" Her eyes having closed the moment that Tara's hand had touched her stomach, Willow felt her heart beat beginning to pick up speed once again. "What if we didn't-"

"Ssshhh. Stop thinking about it." Shaking her head as she cooed in her wife's ear, Tara held her close, her hand still gently rubbing Willow's tummy. "It's packed just right, and you've checked it at least ten times. Nothing to worry about there. Nothing to wo-"

She had barely been in the middle of her sentence when she felt something flood against her dress, the wetness soaking her skin and the portion of the couch below her. Almost instantly leaning forward, she looked down at the blanket that lay draped across her lap, part of it soaked as well. As she felt Tara shoot forward, Willow opened her eyes, the relaxed feeling she had felt only moments earlier gone.

"Baby, what is it?" Unable to stop the concern she felt from sinking into her voice. "What's wrong?"

Her hands having instantly flown to her stomach, Tara looked down, somewhat confused before her mind quickly put one and one together.

"I…I think my water just broke…"
Holding Her

Her green eyes still focused solely on Tara, Willow took another deep breath as she gently stroked her wife's brown hair. To say that she was relieved that her love had finally given birth to their daughter was an understatement, given that she had barely been able to watch Tara in so much pain. But she had stayed with her, holding her hand through every contraction and every push that she had done. And now, in the relative quiet of the hospital room, she found herself simply trying to breathe.

Their daughter was here. The fruit of all their labor over the past months…Goddess, why did she feel like she was talking about some kind of project? That wasn't right. She was talking about their daughter. Samantha. They had a daughter named Samantha now…their child…

Theirs.

"You ok…honey?" Tara asked, her voice filled to the brim with exhaustion. Opening her eyes, she looked at Willow, a small smile coming to her lips.

"I'm alright. Try to get some sleep, baby." Leaning over and pressing a small kiss to the other woman's forehead, Willow smiled back at her. "Can't have you meeting our baby all tired."

"I'm gonna be tired for a while, honey." Chuckling tiredly, Tara closed her eyes, her mind realizing that her wife was right. "I just want to see her…before I sleep…"

"I know, Tara, but you're exhausted…" Brushing some of her love's hair out of her face, Willow couldn't stop herself from giving Tara a small, gentle kiss on her lips. "Just try to go back to sleep, ok?"

"Willow, she's here…our baby is really here…" Her eyes closed against the room around her, Tara moved slightly in her bed, her exhausted body struggling to respond to her commands.

"I know, baby. She's here. But you need to sleep. You're exhausted." A small smile dancing at the edges of her lips, Willow continued to gently stroke her love's hair. "Please sleep? For me?"

"I…I just want to see her…know that I'm not dreaming…" Tara's words had begun to trail off when she heard the door opening. Sluggishly turning her head towards the figure that had entered the room, her eyes widened slightly as she noticed the swaddled pink blanket in the woman's arms.

"Mrs. Rosenberg, Mrs. Maclay?" Slowly approaching the two women, the nurse had a contagious smile on her face that quickly spread to the two wives' lips.

"That's us." Nodding quickly, Willow got back onto her feet, coming to a stop a few inches beside the bed. Looking at her wife, her smile was bursting with happiness as she watched the nurse hand Tara their daughter. Only hearing the nurse leave, her attention full focused on the swaddled bundle in her arms that held their newborn daughter, Tara's mind held only the thought of her baby.

"Hi there…" Smiling somewhat weakly at her daughter, Tara slowly rocked her newborn baby, Samantha's eyes looking up curiously at her, her bottom lip quivering. "Hi…"

"She…she's really here…" Watching with an expression of amazement and disbelief on her face, Willow could move not a muscle as she watched her wife and newborn baby girl. The minutes seemingly passed by as if each one were a mere second. The sight of the love of her life holding their daughter close, the daughter that they had waited months to see and to hold and to love. Looking up from her baby, Tara smiled at her wife, noticing the way that Willow was staring at the two of them.

"Here...honey. You hold her for a while…" Carefully holding Samantha out to Willow, Tara smiled, the tiredness in her face finally beginning to completely overwhelm all of her movements. Gingerly taking her daughter into her arms, Willow could feel her heart beating a mile a minute against her chest. As she looked down at the pair of dark blue eyes staring up at her, she felt every thought in her mind instantly evaporate, leaving only the sound of her heart to fill her head. Time around her seemed to stop, and as she slowly sat back down into the chair at the bed's side, she let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding.

"Hi?" She said, unsure of what she could say to the bundle she held in her arms. Leaning back in the chair, making sure that she was supporting her daughter's neck and head, Willow mimicked what she had briefly seen her wife do and began to rock Samantha gently back and forth.

"Ta-" Looking up as she started to say her wife's name, Willow froze as she caught sight of her now sleeping wife. Chuckling, she continued to rock Samantha, her gaze froze on Tara's face. "Told ya you needed to sleep, baby."

Looking down at Samantha, Willow noticed that the newborn's eyes were now closed, the image of her new daughter fast asleep in her arms one that she would always remember. Settling into her seat, her arms rocking the baby at a steadily slow pace, she closed her own eyes, her mind filling with thoughts of both the present and the future. As long as she had her two girls, she knew that nothing else would ever matter.