The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Amare Sine Timore: A Series of PWP Oneshots (2/13/13)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:29 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 3
Hey, guys. So, after writing and posting "You Should Ride With Me Sometime," I quickly came to learn that writing PWP is an excellent way to relieve tension after a hard night's work. 'Cause I'll tell ya, nothing tightens up the coils like working at a nightclub and watching everyone else have fun while you bust your ass. And nothing unwinds those coils like some good old fashion Willow and Tara love... at least if you're single and jaded like me. Anyway, I figured I might as well share the stories with those of you who can appreciate them. So, if you guys want, I can probably turn this into a regular weekly thing. Just give me a little encouragement and it shall be done.

If you've already read "You Should Ride With Me Sometime," that's the first post, the update is below it.

And btw, these are completely un-beta'd, but I do read things like 30 times before I post them, so hopefully there's nothing too glaring. If anyone is up to the task of beta-ing, then send me a PM and we'll talk.

Title: You Should Ride With Me Sometime

Author: sandbarDragon

Rating: NC-17

Disclaimer: Just takin' the girls out for a spin. I'll put 'em back when I'm done.

Summary: Remember in "Where the Wild Things Are" how Tara wigged out when Willow touched her knee? Then they had all that time to resolve the issue while Giles, Xander, and Anya went to talk to that creepy old lady? Well here's my take on how they resolved that little mix up. The title comes from Tara's quote right before said mix up happened. She set herself up for that one. Who could resist?

Warnings: Raunchy, horny, smuttiness.

Author's note: This probably sucks. It's late and I just got off work and cranked this out in about 15 minutes to help relieve a little tension. Hopefully y'all enjoy, but sorry if it's not up to par.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

You Should Ride With Me Sometime

“In the midst of all that do you really think they were keeping it up?” Giles asked, referring to Buffy and Reily’s extra-curricular activities taking place as the frat house became overrun by an unholy evil. Xander, Willow, and Tara all exchanged an uncomfortable glance. “Oh for a different phrasing…” Giles added, hearing his own words.

“Well see, that’s the thing,” Willow chimed in. “People all over the party were starting to act weird…sexually,” she glanced away with the last word. Tara dipped her head and stared intently at the book in front of her, suddenly wishing she had worn her hair down.

“In what way?” Giles inquired.

“You know. …ways.” Willow did her best not to look at Tara.
:::::::::

Willow and Tara watched as Xander, Anya, and Giles left the room to find Genevieve Holt. As soon as the door clicked shut, Tara was on her feet, wandering the room and avoiding eye-contact with Willow at all costs. Her actions did not go unnoticed.

"Tara?" Willow asked quietly, having a pretty good idea of why the blonde was acting this way. When she did not receive an answer, she stood from her chair. "Tara?" She asked again, not wanting to intimidate the other girl, but needing desperately to calm her down.

Tara finally stopped her pacing to look at Willow. Neither of the two spoke for a moment, but Willow simply offered a tentative, yet warming smile. "Willow," Tara began, trying to search for the right words. "What I said, a-at the party, y-you have to know I didn't m-mean it." She cast her gaze toward the floor, her nerves overwhelming her.

Willow took a few steps toward the girl she so adored. "I know. That's the thing about living in Sunnydale. What with the weirdness and all. I know it was just the forces in the house..." She trailed off, moving closer to Tara, her nerves evaporating and a soft expression playing across her face. Tara returned the advance, meeting Willow half-way. Willow reached out and grasped Tara's hand in her own, giving it a reassuring squeeze and allowing her smile to broaden as they gazed into each other's eyes.

"I don't know what came over me. I-I like it when you touch me, really." Again Tara broke the eye-contact, but more out of giddy shyness than uncomfortable nervousness this time. She knew Willow understood. How could she not? After the last several nights they had spent together... Without another word, Willow leaned in and closed the gap between them, placing her lips softly against Tara's and wrapping the slightly larger girl in her arms. Tara released a soft sigh and smiled against the redhead's lips, feeling as if she was about to melt into a puddle at the other girl's feet. She returned the embrace and deepened the kiss, opening her mouth to allow access for Willow's now wandering tongue.

Soon the events of the earlier evening vanished from their thoughts and they found themselves lost within each other. Willow raised a hand from Tara's waist, cupping the other girl's cheek in her palm and gently running a finger along the crest of Tara's ear in the process, causing the blonde to shiver. She leaned in close to Tara’s ear and whispered, “do you want me to touch you, baby?” with desire dripping from her every word. As she said it she traced her fingertips along Tara’s jaw line and down her neck, resting on her collar bone.

“Y-yes,” Tara gasped as Willow’s hand continued its southward journey, cupping a full breast through the thin t-shirt. They resumed their passionate kiss as the redhead firmly massaged the soft mound of flesh in her palm. A burning flash of need surged through Tara’s being and she frantically backed Willow toward the desk, never breaking the kiss. In a smooth display of dominance, she swept the books onto the floor and shoved Willow on her back onto the desk, eliciting a throaty growl from the horny redhead. She pushed Willow’s shirt and bra up above her moderate breasts and lunged in for the attack, forcefully taking a mound of flesh into her mouth.

“Oh, shit, baby!” Willow moaned, pulling Tara’s head farther into her chest and wrapping her legs around the blonde’s waist. Tara sucked fervently, flicking the hardened nub with her tongue and biting less than gently. Willow arched her back and groaned as she squeezed her legs, pulling Tara’s body into her own. Tara switched breasts and repeated the process. Willow slid her hands under the blonde’s shirt, stroking her sides before digging her nails in, causing Tara to release her hold with a loud growl.

Tara crushed her lips into Willow’s, plunging her tongue into the redhead’s mouth, exerting her control as she reached under Willow’s skirt and unceremoniously ripped off her panties, tossing them aside. She hiked up the skirt, bunching it around the redhead’s waist and pulled back from the fevered kiss. “Tell me what you want, baby.” Her tone was so smoky it could’ve left an ash-trail.

“I want you, Tara,” the redhead growled, trying to resume the kiss and whimpering when the blonde pulled back, just out of reach.

“What do you want me to do to you, sexy?” Her sapphire eyes had darkened to a deep shade of cobalt and Willow could practically touch the desire emanating from Tara’s voice.

“I want you to fuck me, baby. Please fuck me, Tara!” Willow groaned as she ground her hips into Tara’s and took the collar of the blonde’s shirt in her fist, pulling her into a forceful kiss. Tara slid her fingernails along the length of Willow’s inner thighs, swallowing the redhead’s moans.

“How do you want me to fuck you?” Tara demanded against her lover’s lips.

“Hard. With your fingers. Make me come, baby,” Willow begged through heaving breaths as she continued arching her hips into Tara. The blond complied, keeping her eyes locked on her lover, and fluidly plunging two fingers into the redhead’s molten core, meeting no resistance in the abundant slickness that flooded there. Willow cried out her pleasure as her head lurched back and she thrust her hips forward, trying to consume as much of Tara’s hand as possible. Tara pulled out nearly completely before thrusting back in with a resounding smack as her unoccupied knuckles slapped into the slickened, surrounding flesh, eliciting an even louder cry of passion. She continued this process, kicking up the force a little with each thrust. On the eighth thrust, she added a third finger and curled them on the intake, caressing the rough patch of tissue that made Willow thrash and scream and grip the edge of the table with bone-white knuckles. Repeating this process, Tara used her other hand to press down hard on Willow’s throbbing nub, smoothly rubbing circles over it.

“Oh my god! YES! FUCK ME, TARAAA!” Willow cried out, holding a death-grip on Tara’s shoulders as her orgasm crashed over her with the force of a tsunami and most of her body lifted off the table. She unleashed an echoing, drawn-out groan as her body thrashed and convulsed with the intensity of her earth-shattering release. Tara kept her fingers wiggling gently in alternate succession as the redhead’s inner walls rippled and clenched around her, drawing out her climax for a few minutes.

“Say my name again, baby,” she commanded in a soft tone as Willow began to fall from her high.

Willow took a heaving, shaky breath as she tried to focus her mind on the blonde’s request. “Uuuunnnggghhh, Taaa-raa,” she just barely managed to get the word out between throaty groans and lingering convulsions.

Tara bit her bottom lip and moaned her appreciation, “Mmmm, I love it when you say my name.” She then moved in and kissed the redhead, gently, as she slowly removed her fingers from their warm haven, moaning against her lover’s lips when Willow jerked and gasped at the motion. Before allowing the smaller girl to fully catch her breath, Tara began trailing soft kisses down her exposed stomach. She ran the flat of her tongue along the length of Willow’s folds, lapping up the superfluous nectar. Willow shuddered and moaned out her lover’s name again. When Tara bathed over the redhead’s engorged bundle of nerves, she felt two strong hands pushing her face in further as a second climax crested over the petite girl, not as intense as the first, but just as satisfying.

“Tara,” Willow breathed out, “come here, baby… Please hold me.” Tara pulled Willow’s skirt into place, then her bra and shirt, and lifted the redhead into a sitting position so she could cradle her lover in her arms. “As soon….as I…catch…my breath…you’re gettin’ yours.” She smiled into the blonde’s chest.

“Actually, we should get back to your dorm. The others may have found something.” Tara replied softly, placing a few gentle kisses on the top of Willow’s head.

“But…you didn’t…”

“It’s ok, darling. We’ll have all night.”

End

Last edited by sandbarDragon on Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: You Should Ride With Me Sometime (ONE-SHOT NC-17)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:34 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Very good!

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:53 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 1
Well, that... wow. 15 minutes, really? Well done.
The thing I'm curious about is, is it the house spell, lingering somehow, that made them do it that way, or is that just how it went?

Either way, thank you for a lovely addition to my morning.

Kay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Well thanks guys. I'm glad it was enjoyable. :)

Yea, it was supposed to be the forces from the house lingering. I figured I'd keep in tone with the episode.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:35 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Leapin' lizards! That was...well...hot! :whip Too bad we didn't get to see anything even remotely close in canon. Very nicely done. :peace

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:40 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Finey_McFine wrote:
Leapin' lizards! That was...well...hot! :whip Too bad we didn't get to see anything even remotely close in canon. Very nicely done. :peace

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed. :grin
And yes, I agree. Something like this would've made for a much more interesting episode. The entire episode is about Buffy and Reily going at it and Willow and Tara don't even get a friggin kiss?? Ridiculous. :happy

------------------------------------------------

So here is number 2 of the non-chronological series.

Normally the posts will be coming around 4-5am PST, but I happen to be in Florida right now and not working, so it's early today.

Honestly, this piece ended up in a VASTLY different spot than I intended. It was supposed to be like the last one, all raunchy raw smut, but - as with a great deal of my W/T ventures - it ended up being more about the underlying love than the overlying lust..
However, that comes at the end, but it is quite long and epic to make up for the fact that I totally crapped out half-way through the last one.

Here goes
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Title: Raw

Rating: very much NC-17

Disclaimer: Oh, please. If I owned them, I would not be here writing about them.

Summary: Tara's afternoon class gets cancelled. How ever will she pass the time?

Warnings: Language, toys, penetration, anal play. And long marathon love sessions.

Feedback: Please comment to your heart's content. This is a learning process. I get really self-conscious when posting PWP (particularly ones like these that contain unconventional methods) because I never know how they're going to be recieved. So please comment, whether you liked it or not. Just tell me why. If you're gonna insult me, that's fine, just back it up. If you liked it, tell me what you liked about it so I can keep doing it. But if you guys want me to keep posting, I will definitely need encouragement. At least for now while I'm getting started.

Notes: No particular universe or time. I picture them having the mid-season 6 look, but it's up to you. You can imagine them in their own home or in the Summers' home with Dawn and Buffy hearing everything, lol, it really doesn't matter.

Also, I am not female, and thus cannot claim to have the deepest understanding of the inner workings of the female body. Most of my female-specific descriptions are just derived from the things my ex used to tell me. So if something is horribly, impossibly inaccurate or appalling, please let me know and I'll do something about it.

I put a great deal of effort into this piece. Please enjoy.

Raw

Willow wrapped her towel around her freshly showered and slightly damp body and went to exit the bathroom. As she opened the door she was surprised to see Tara leaning against the opposing wall of their bedroom, arms folded over her bare chest and donned only in a pair of tight-fitting jeans which hugged her toned thighs deliciously. The afternoon sun was shining brightly through the window to her left, casting the right side of her body in ominous shadow. Willow felt a hot shiver shoot down her spine when she gazed upon the look that her beloved was boring into her. Tara wore a devilish smirk on her full and luscious lips and penetrated Willow’s gaze with half-lidded, cerulean eyes – much darker than their usual sky-blue. Willow stood, frozen, in the doorway, not registering the fact that Tara was supposed to be in class at that moment; not really registering anything apart from the alluring sight of her half-naked and visibly aroused lover before her. She released an unwitting squeak when Tara removed herself from the wall and began to saunter toward her, an extra sway in her hips as she did so.

Tara’s sinful smirk never faltered as she approached her speechless girlfriend, and stopped only when their faces were mere centimeters apart. “I’ve been waiting for you, gorgeous,” she murmured huskily as she lightly brushed her lips against Willow’s, which elicited only a small whimper from her temporarily brain-dead lover. Another whimper followed as Tara brought a single hand up to the fold of Willow’s towel and flicked it open in one smooth motion, neither girl breaking eye-contact as the material pooled at Willow’s feet. After a long moment of stillness and silence, Tara allowed her eyes to travel slowly downward, drinking in the sight of her girlfriend’s lithe, toned body – a body she had been seeing for years and never grew tired of. She subconsciously licked her lips as her eyes made their way back upward, lingering first on the patch of glistening, copper curls between two lean, freckled thighs, then dragging slowly over a flat, well-defined stomach, and lingering again on two modest, but pert breasts and rosy nipples - already puckered and rock-hard in anticipation - before gliding up a creamy, white neck and coming to rest on the stunning face and shimmering emerald eyes in which she saw reflected back to her all of her raw desire and heart-melting love. For a brief moment Tara wavered and felt her knees go weak at the sight of the unadulterated love radiating from the woman who owned her heart, but she regained herself when Willow finally made a move and hooked her fingers through Tara’s belt-loops to pull their bodies together.

Willow moaned softly as she felt her lover’s bare breasts press against her own and crushed their lips together. She opened her mouth when she felt Tara’s tongue glide over her bottom lip and readily granted access to the wandering muscle, closing her lips around it and sucking it into her waiting mouth. She wrapped her arms around Tara’s neck and released her hold on the invading appendage when she heard Tara moan, and felt a strong hand weave its way into her hair, pulling her further into the kiss as Tara slowly explored the inside of Willow’s mouth. After several long moments, Willow pulled away, breathless. “What about class?” she asked quietly, between panting breaths, suddenly regaining partial ability to think and speak.

An equally breathless “cancelled,” was the only response she got before being pulled, quite willingly, back into the passionate oral exchange. After a long while, they pulled apart naturally and Tara’s smirk crept its way back onto her finely-chiseled face. She leaned in, taking Willow’s earlobe into her mouth and softly raking her teeth along its length, before whispering, “and I have a surprise for you, my love.” Without waiting for a response, Tara brought the hand that had been entwined in damp, crimson locks, down to cup her lover’s ass and used her free hand to grab Willow’s thigh and wrap it around her waist, growling as she roughly pulled their bodies flush together. She heard a loud gasp and moved her head back slightly, just enough to see Willow’s wide-eyed reaction when her center came into contact with the protruding bulge beneath Tara’s jeans.

After the split second of initial shock wore off, Willow grinned slyly and lightly ran her tongue along her lover’s swollen lips, before pulling the bottom one into her mouth and sucking on it gently. “And just what do you plan on doing with that, Miss Maclay?” she growled against Tara’s lips. She soon found herself swiftly spun around and bent over the bed, her naked ass in the air, submissive and vulnerable - completely trusting. She bit her lip and let out a long groan at the forceful maneuver as her body shuddered with anticipation, her animal lust continuing to swell.

Tara clutched onto Willow’s ass cheeks for a moment before she ran her hands slowly up her back and gripped the small shoulders, pulling the petite body back against her own curvaceous hips, eliciting a sharp gasp from both women. She bent down so that her breasts were lightly caressing Willow’s back as she began to speak - her tone deep, dominant, and dripping with lust. “First,” she ran a hand down the length of her lover’s back, over her ass, and down her outer thigh, then dug her nails in as she came back up on the inner thigh, stopping just short of Willow’s saturated center, and feeling the copious arousal that had leaked out onto her thighs, “I’m gonna fuck that hot, wet pussy, hard and fast, until the only thing you can remember is my name.” Tara leant in further and sunk her teeth into the back of Willow’s neck, causing her to cry out in deliciously painful pleasure.

Willow gasped Tara’s name and could feel the evidence of her own arousal spilling out onto the bed sheet as she slowly gyrated her hips, desperate for any kind of friction against her mercilessly throbbing clit. When the slickened sheet proved insufficient, she contentedly settled for pushing herself backwards into Tara’s denim-clad hips, the bulge of the new extension rubbing deliciously against her asshole. She moaned and gasped and reached up to roughly clutch onto her lover’s long, honey-brown hair, as Tara continued to use her teeth to ravish Willow’s neck and shoulders with exquisite pain, only to soothe it away with her soft lips and tongue. She whimpered in protest as the pressure on her ass retreated while Tara made her way down Willow’s back, delivering the same treatment she had given to her neck. Willow gasped sharply as Tara reached her ass cheeks and sank her teeth deep into the soft flesh, then pulled back and lavished more attention to it with her eager tongue. She switched sides and repeated the process. “And then,” she continued in the same tone, before dipping her tongue into the crevice and sliding up along its length, eliciting a near-scream from Willow who shivered and sharply bucked her hips backwards into Tara’s face, urging her to continue. “I’m gonna slide my cock deep into that tight little ass hole.”

Willow damn-near exploded just at hearing the words alone and gripped the sheets in a desperate attempt to control herself. She felt the familiar tingle deep in her lower belly - spreading to her fingers and toes - that could only ever be caused by Tara. Her desire was so consuming that she almost didn’t register her lover’s next words. “Is that what you want, baby? You want me to fuck your sexy ass?” Tara asked before running her tongue back over the puckered skin, applying just enough pressure to make Willow thrash against her.

“Fuck yes, Tara. Please, baby. Fuck me hard,” Willow begged through stifled groans as she pressed her face into the mattress to keep from screaming out. She felt Tara move behind her, before a hand roughly grabbed her hair and pulled her head up as Tara leaned back over her and almost-violently reclaimed her mouth. Willow moaned loudly into the kiss as she felt Tara thrust her clothed hips back against her again, starting a steady rhythm.

Tara continued grinding into Willow’s supple, naked ass as their tongues dueled for several minutes, before she pulled her hips back just enough to unbutton her jeans and whip out the toy that she had seen Willow eyeing on their previous joint trip to their favorite sex shop. Knowing her love’s body even better than her own, she noted the specifications of the toy and realized it would be perfect for both kinds of penetration for Willow and had returned, alone, to the store to buy it for her. Still keeping the kiss going, she reached into her pocket and pulled out a small handful of multicolored condoms, tossing them onto the bed. She finally broke the kiss and ran her tongue along the crest of Willow’s ear before dropping a soft, loving kiss behind it. “Anything for you, love,” she whispered and released Willow’s hair, gently lowering the viciously-panting girl’s head back into the mattress and letting her fingertips leisurely trail along Willow’s spine as she pulled her hand away. She used her teeth to quickly tear one of the wrappers and slipped the dark green condom securely onto the light-blue toy before moving her hand down to caress Willow’s swollen clit, moaning when she felt it throb beneath her touch.

Willow felt her heart swell with raw emotion and untainted trust as her beloved demonstrated her ability to be forceful and dominant while still being loving and compassionate; and she felt like she was falling in love with her girlfriend of four amazing years all over again. She felt tears beginning to well in her eyes but forced them back, knowing that they would only worry Tara and break the mood. And she wanted her Take-Charge-Tara to take her hard right then and there, as planned, so she bit back a sob and let out a growl instead, grinding her center into Tara’s hand.

Tara moaned again, feeling Willow’s juices gushing out into her palm. “Oh, shit, you’re so wet, baby. That’s so fucking hot.” Tara groaned through gritted teeth, trying to keep her own arousal at bay. It certainly wasn’t within her normal character to use such foul language, but in the heat of the moment when passions were raw, she knew Willow loved it, and anything that Willow enjoyed, Tara enjoyed as well and was always more than happy to give.

Tara quickened her pace and it was less than a minute before Willow felt her body stiffen as a surge of pleasure swelled up inside her before crashing over and sending her into the first abyss of many that would follow. She cried out Tara’s name as she convulsed against her fingers and felt Tara’s soft body leaning over her, planting hungry, open-mouthed kisses all along her back while easing her down from her first high of the day.

“Are you ready for me, baby?” Tara asked quietly, but no less dominantly, as she scooped up some of Willow’s wetness and coated the extension before positioning herself at Willow’s entrance.

Willow moaned and nodded her head into the mattress, “so ready, love. I need you inside me. Please.”

Willow unleashed a resounding groan as Tara plunged into her core swiftly, but not fast enough to cause unreasonable pain. When Willow had taken its entire length, Tara waited a few moments, allowing Willow time to adjust to the intrusion, and only slightly moved her hips in a small circular motion to keep them both properly stimulated. Willow felt her body shudder and her inner walls clench and flutter around the extension as it stretched her out and filled her completely. With her eyes tightly shut and her mouth hanging open, she continued a series of groans while Tara moved only slightly inside of her. She felt Tara’s hand slide up her side to her shoulder, and grabbed it, caressing it lovingly with her own hand for a moment, then sucking two of her lover’s fingers into her mouth, hungrily swirling her tongue between and around them. She heard Tara moan at the action and Willow pushed back against her, signaling that she was ready.

As Tara stood almost motionless, she could feel the harness pressing teasingly against her impossibly swollen clit and ached for more friction. She slid her hand up to Willow’s shoulder to steady herself and felt her index and middle finger being taken into her lover’s mouth, the simple sensation nearly overwhelming her. She took a deep breath to maintain her focus and released an inaudible sigh of relief when she felt Willow push back into her and began what she had set out to do. She pulled out an inch the first time, and thrust back in, neither hard nor softly and felt - more than heard - Willow moan around her fingers. The second time she pulled out further and thrust back in with a little more force and the answering moan was a little more audible. The third time she pulled out almost all the way and thrust back in fast and hard, and felt Willow bite down on her fingers before dropping them as her answering moan echoed through the room. Tara used both hands now to grasp Willow’s hips as she continued her motions and steadily increased the pace and the force until Willow’s hitched moans and animal grunts turned into one continuous scream of ecstasy. The room filled with sounds of Willow’s screaming, Tara’s ragged breathing, and the vigorous slapping of Tara’s clothed hips against Willow’s naked ass.

With each thrust Willow could feel Tara pounding her love into Willow’s body and she felt her muscles beginning to give out from the mind-numbing pleasure, relieved that she was already lying and completely supported by the bed. She could hear Tara’s own hitched breathing and responding moans, and felt her grip tightening around Willow’s hips and she knew Tara was as close to the edge as she was. It was confirmed a moment later when she heard her lover’s ragged voice. “Oh, god, Willow! Gonna come, baby! So close! Come with me!”

Willow used all of her remaining energy to urge her on, both unable and unwilling to help the fact that she was screaming her response. “Fuck, that’s it, baby! Come inside me, Taraaa!”

That was all it took and they both tumbled into the abyss together, convulsing in pure ecstasy. Willow could feel the toy slightly jumping inside of her with the furious twitching of Tara's clit, prolonging her own climax. After a few minutes, Tara collapsed on top of Willow, heaving for breath. They lay there for several minutes, both unable to move, until Tara found her strength and helped push Willow all the way onto the bed, with Willow still on her stomach and with Tara still buried deep inside her. After another few minutes, Tara slowly pulled out and turned Willow to face her, then kissed her deeply with honest passion and raw love.

After a while Willow broke the kiss and looked up into Tara’s eyes as they shone with emotion. “I love you, Tara,” she panted, unable to manage more than a whimper.

“I love you, too, Willow,” Tara responded and moved in to kiss her again, rolling Willow onto her back and climbing on top of her. “But I’m not finished with you yet,” she said after pulling back and smiled a smile half-way between pure love and undisguised want.

Willow moaned as Tara descended upon her neck, ravishing her with gentle kisses and playful nips. Willow spread her legs and wrapped her thighs around Tara’s hips, hooking her ankles behind Tara’s thighs and pulling her closer to feel the toy –saturated with her own juices- sliding against her center, and she was suddenly ready for more. Tara slipped her arms beneath Willow’s shoulders to hold her as close as possible as she slowly worked her way down Willow’s collar bone and to her breasts. Willow gasped and arched her back when she felt her entire left breast being taken into Tara’s hungry mouth, and slid her fingers into her hair to push her head further into her. Tara’s moans reverberated through Willow’s flesh as she slowly released her breast until she had only the nipple in her mouth. She flicked at it with her tongue before scraping her teeth along its length and releasing it before taking it back to suck at it vigorously, then switching sides and repeating the process. Willow fought back the urge to climax again as her still-sensitive body continued to reel in aftershocks. She lifted Tara’s head back to her level and kissed her fervently, burying her fingers in her lover’s silky hair.

“I need you inside me, baby,” she whimpered against Tara’s lips. She squeezed harder with her legs and felt Tara squeeze her shoulders back in response.

Tara was eager to comply and lifted her hips, keeping her arms beneath her love, and deftly positioned herself so the stiff toy slid back inside Willow as Tara brought her body back down. As she felt herself being filled, Willow released a loud growl of pleasure and appreciation. “Fuck, baby. Such control. That’s so hot.” The declaration came out as a continuous groan as she arched her back into the pleasure then brought Tara’s lips back down to hers.

Tara smirked and moaned against Willow’s lips, also slightly impressed with herself. She kept the pace unhurried at first, content to make slow, sweet love to her girl as their lips brushed together tenderly. But when she felt Willow’s hand snake down her back into her jeans to squeeze her ass as she forcefully plunged her tongue into Tara’s mouth, Tara felt a renewed sense of vigor and swiftly increased the pace and force of her movements. Willow broke the kiss, throwing her head back onto the pillow as she continued to verbally express her pleasure and Tara leaned in to bury her face in Willow’s neck, still fiercely increasing the pace of her thrusts. She could feel Willow’s fingernails digging into her back as she slid her other hand down to meet its twin beneath the denim, causing Tara to cry out her own pleasure against the soft, sweaty skin of her lover’s neck. She could hear the change in pitch of Willow’s cries and knew she was close. She lifted herself up onto her forearms to look down into the face of her love, the sight of her head continuously lurching backward in the throes of passion only fueling Tara’s desire. Willow opened her eyes to meet her gaze and Tara slid a hand into Willow’s hair, resting it between the back of her head and the pillow.

“You gonna come for me, baby?” Tara groaned her question softly when she saw the look of explicit pleasure and desperate love written all over Willow’s face.

Willow could only nod and moan her lover’s name in response, using all of her energy and focus to keep her eyes open and locked with Tara’s.

Tara smirked inwardly, knowing she had done as promised and made Willow forget everything but Tara’s name. She leaned in, pressing their foreheads together and maintaining the eye-contact, as she slowed her pace, but increased the force of her thrusts. “Come for me, Willow. I love you,” she whispered tenderly, and Willow did just that, yet again crying out her lover’s name and digging her nails roughly into the soft flesh beneath her hands as the force of her convulsions lifted both her and Tara’s hips off the bed, even with Willow’s hands pushing Tara into her.

Willow watched Tara watch her as she bared her soul and came undone, slipping into supreme rapture and she felt her own heart swell, only furthering her extended bliss.

Willow was gone for a few minutes longer than usual, having lost the ability to keep her eyes open after the third wave crashed over her. Tara just stayed where she was, gently running her fingers through Willow’s hair as she awaited her return. After a few minutes, with eyes still closed, Willow tilted her neck to catch Tara’s lips in a quick, but meaningful kiss as she began to fall back down to Earth.

Willow’s eyes fluttered open and the sight she was met with took her already elusive breath away. Tara was still laying on her, looking down at her, some hair clinging to her sweaty forehead, her face flushed and skin slightly glowing, her azure eyes shining with unspoken emotion, and a look of pure adoration on her face. Willow wasn’t surprised when the look of adoration transformed into something akin to smugness, and she had to admit, Tara had every reason to be smug at the moment. Willow released her hands from Tara’s pants and reached up to brush a stray lock of honey-brown hair behind her ear, making sure to caress the ear tenderly along the way.

“Hi, beautiful,” Willow whispered somewhat sheepishly, but with a sizeable grin.

“Hi, yourself, sexy,” Tara responded in an equally low tone and with a matching grin as she leaned in to nuzzle their noses together. Willow released a deep breath and closed her eyes for a moment and Tara continued, “I hope you don’t think you’re getting off that easy…”

Willow opened her eyes wearily, still very aware of the fullness in her core, and still trembling with aftershocks - extremely sensitive to any and all movement. “Oh, right, right. Of course, baby,” she said, the fatigue evident in her tone and in her heavily-lidded eyes. “Come sit on my face.”

Tara chuckled and pressed a finger lightly to Willow’s swollen, pink lips. “Shh, baby. I’m not asking you to do anything,” she paused, thinking that statement over as Willow placed a soft kiss upon the finger resting against her lips, “well, not anything besides lay back and let me keep on loving you all day and well into the night.”

Willow raised her eyebrows in surprise. “My, my. And what, may I ask, has gotten into you, my love?” she asked with a sly grin.

Tara just smiled and placed a soft kiss against Willow’s lips. “You,” she whispered simply when she pulled back and sat up, positioning Willow's legs over her shoulders.

Willow couldn’t help groaning in pleasure at the simple movements of Tara readjusting herself, her overloaded body threatening to explode yet again. “How did I get so lucky?” Willow asked sincerely, looking at the love of her life with all of her feelings evident on her face. She slid her hands down and rested them on Tara’s knees, which were now placed firmly on either side of Willow’s hips, gently stroking her thumbs over the tight denim.

“I’m the lucky one,” Tara responded, placing a soft kiss against Willow’s calf, it being the closest body part to her face at the moment.

Willow furrowed her brow and shook her head as if that statement made absolutely no sense, but too exhausted to verbally protest, until her head lurched back on the pillow with a loud, drawn-out moan as she felt Tara pull out and slowly push back into her, even deeper than before. “Oh, fuck, baby! That’s gonna make me come real quick!” Tara seemed satisfied with that reaction and continued her movements, slowly, as Willow clearly displayed that there was no reason to rush this time around.

This time it was all tender. Tara pulled slowly out, nearly all the way, and slowly re-entered, nearly all the way. She only had to do this four times before she felt Willow’s legs begin to tremble uncontrollably against her shoulders and beneath the palms that were resting in the crooks of Willow’s thighs, aiding their movements. On the final thrust, she went extra slow, but gave her love all of it, up to the base, tightening her grip on Willow’s thighs to pull her lower body off the bed and firmly into her own.

Willow’s orgasm seemed to respond in kind to the manner of love-making, flaring slowly, but powerfully, from her womb through her entire body. It coursed through her veins, seeped into every nerve ending, every pore, and set her muscles ablaze. It was vastly different from the furious explosions she’d felt earlier that day with their ferocious urgency; from the rolling waves she usually felt from Tara’s fingers and tongue; and from the rippling shockwaves she always felt from anal play. This was something completely new. In their four years together, in all their numerous positions, trials, and experimentations, this was something she had never experienced. And it moved her to tears.

Willow’s eyes were still closed when she felt her love fold her into her arms and into a protective, loving embrace. The emotions that had been building up since they started their love-making finally broke through, and she sobbed, reasonably quietly, into Tara’s chest for a long time as Tara stroked her hair and back and whispered soothing words in her ear. She didn’t know how long she was doing it, but when she had gotten out of the shower it was about 3pm, and when she pulled away from Tara’s embrace it was dark outside. She sniffled and wiped her eyes with her palms, giving Tara a sheepish smile.

“I’m so sorry, baby. I don’t know what the hell just happened. They were good tears, I promise,” she assured her lover, feeling more than a little silly. And more than a little guilty.

Tara just furrowed her brow and shook her head, pulling Willow back to her. “You don’t ever have to apologize for feeling,” she said softly, wanting Willow to know there was nothing to be ashamed of or feel guilty about.

“I just love you so much,” Willow replied, still sniffling, and clutched onto Tara tighter. “And I can’t believe you’re mine.” At that she closed her eyes tightly and nuzzled into Tara’s chest, as if trying to hang on to a fading dream that would surely slip away with the rising sun.

Tara returned the intensity of the embrace and kissed the top of Willow’s head. “I love you too, Will. More than anything. And I am yours. All yours. Forever. Don’t ever forget that.” She pulled away slightly, forcing Willow to look her in the eye, “whatever happens, I will always love you.”

Willow smiled warmly and felt a new wave of tears well behind her eyes. She growled in playful frustration, “stop it! You’re gonna set me off again!” She quickly scurried back over and buried her face between Tara’s breasts. Tara just laughed playfully in response. Willow paused a minute before speaking again. “How long was I crying?” She asked the question timidly, slightly afraid of the answer.

Tara shook her head, “I don’t know. And I really don’t care. I love holding you, and I’ll always hold you, whether your happy, sad, scared,” she pulled Willow back again to make eye-contact, “or prematurely PMSing,” she said the last part with a good-natured smile, dropping a kiss on the tip of Willow’s nose.

Willow giggled and returned the peck, then moved down to take Tara’s lips in a passionate kiss that spoke volumes beyond any that words could ever do. “You always know exactly what I need,” she whispered after pulling back naturally. Tara just smiled, a warm, tender smile. Suddenly, Willow became very aware of something and looked down, seeing that Tara still had her anatomical extension attached. She looked up into those familiar sky-blue eyes and grinned cheekily, before rolling Tara onto her back and straddling her stomach.

“I believe that you, Miss Maclay, still have half a promise to keep,” she announced with a slight wiggle of her backside against Tara’s abdomen.

Tara blinked and when she reopened her eyes they were considerably darker than they had just been. She raised her hands to Willow’s hips then quirked an eyebrow and smirked in return. She slowly, appreciatively ran her hands over Willow’s taut stomach and pert breasts, stopping to squeeze her shoulders for a moment before gliding slowly back down to her hips, over her smooth thighs, and came to rest at her knees. “And I believe that you, Miss Rosenberg, are absolutely correct.” She swiftly bucked Willow off of her, rolling her on to her stomach and sliding on top of the smaller body, wriggling her hips over Willow’s ass and making sure to plant the toy firmly between her cheeks. She leaned down just above Willow’s ear. “As long as you promise not to cry afterwards,” she said it with a chuckle and a touch of mirth to make sure Willow knew she was only joking.

“Mmm, how about if I just cry out your name a lot?” Willow responded with equal mirth, raising her hips in response to the sensation.

Tara licked her lips then placed a soft kiss on Willow’s neck. “Now that is my favorite kind of crying.”

END

Don't hate me for ending it there. It actually doesn't end there. I did continue the rest, because it was the main goal when I set about writing this piece. So technically I guess this one would be a two-shot. If you guys would like me to post part 2, please say so. If not, then I shall keep it to myself.

Last edited by sandbarDragon on Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Amare Sine Timore: A Series of PWP Oneshots (12/7/12)
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:08 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
Oh yum. You've captured the emotion here beautifully. It doesn't matter if they're fucking or not, they were absolutely making love, and as a reader, to feel it right in my chest, was beautiful. And yes, it was absolutely hot, too.

Part 2 please :)

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:26 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Well, I never know just how in detail to go when praising smut. On the first piece I'll say "you had me at fuck..." The second... you had me ... well let's say those are some of my favorite things to read. Please continue.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:34 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

The sex scenes you write are so incredible. Both oneshots are quite exciting and drool worthy. :drool

"Raw" was such a beautiful oneshot. I loved the way you portrayed how the deep love, trust and desire between WT only grows and intensifies after 4 years.

Waiting for part 2, please please post

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:27 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Part 2 :pray !!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 am 
2. Floating Rose

You guys have totally made my day! Haha, I'm sitting here reading your comments over and over and grinning like an idiot. :grin

faolan228 - Thank you. I'm glad I was able to convey the point that no matter how raunchy it gets, when it's love, it's still love. ...Or something to that affect.

JustSkipIt - I feel particularly honored by your praise (but not to the discredit of others) because your "Please" series was one of the first W/T fics I ever read a while back, and may I just say: HAWT! It's actually what inspired me to start writing. And it made me fall completely in love with assertive-Tara. So thank you very much for your praise. It means a lot. :)

River@theDoctor - Thank you. I usually try to emphasize the emotion that goes into their passion. What can I say, their love inspires me. I'm glad you enjoyed.

Grimm - As you wish. :)

Thank you all for your comments and please keep them coming. They make me mucho happy. :grin

Part 2 follows

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:09 am 
2. Floating Rose

Title: Raw - Part II

Disclaimer: I don't own them.

Summary: Picks up immediately where part one left off.

Warnings: Language, toys, penetration, anal penetration.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Raw - Part II

Tara sat up and stripped off the old condom which she hadn’t had a chance to get rid of while comforting her lover. She tossed it into the bedside trash basket and picked up another to replace it when she was suddenly tackled onto her back, with a slightly smaller body now lying on top of her. Willow smirked as she moved in to kiss Tara, slowly and lingeringly, and stealthily took the wrapped condom from her lover’s hand. Tara moaned into the kiss and filled her now-empty hands with fistfuls of soft, red hair. When she was satisfied with the mouth action, Willow pulled back and began to plant hungry kisses down Tara’s neck, stopping every now and then to suck on a particularly sensitive spot. She then ran the bottom of her tongue down the valley between Tara’s breasts and continued to her stomach. She found a particularly sensitive area off to the side and sucked some of the flesh into her mouth before lightly biting down and raking her teeth across her gasping lover’s skin. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of Tara’s jeans and looked up to meet her gaze.

“Want skin,” she muttered before swiftly stripping the denim off, and then ran her hands slowly and lovingly up Tara’s toned legs. “Mmm, much better,” she said with a smirk as she leaned in to taste the flesh she had been previously denied. She worked her tongue from the ankle, up the calf, lingered to tease the skin behind the knee – much to Tara’s delight – then continued her way up the thigh until she reached the strap of the harness. It was then that she picked up the condom, tore the wrapper off with her teeth, and placed it at the tip of the toy. She looked up into Tara’s eyes - now even darker than they had been all day – and sent her a look of complete and utter trust before lowering her head to slowly work the condom down the shaft with her mouth.

Tara groaned quietly and sat up on her elbows to watch as her lover took the extension deep into the back of her throat. She reached down and gently ran a hand through Willow’s hair, not applying any downward pressure. “Ooh, damn, baby. You only do that when you’re really turned on.” Tara couldn’t deny that she enjoyed watching the action, but also couldn’t help wondering what her lover could possibly gain from it.

When Willow had the rubber secured snugly at the base of the toy, she retreated and looked up to Tara, smiling with both extreme warmth and deep arousal. She slid up Tara’s body and placed a soft kiss on her lips then pulled back and rested her forehead against Tara’s. “I’m always really turned on when you’re around,” she whispered, and then moved back into another kiss, this one slow, passionate, and deep.

As their mouths clashed, Tara silently reflected on the progression of their physical relationship. Several months after they had first made love, when Willow had first brought up the idea of bringing phallic-shaped toys into the mix, Tara had been terrified that it was because of an underlying desire to be with men again. She had made that clear, rather awkwardly and without any tact, stumbling over her words and cursing her stutter for returning in full force, and Willow was quick to try to reassure her and convince her otherwise. Tara had told her she needed to think about it and that was the last she ever heard about it from Willow. It hadn’t left any awkwardness between them, but Willow had seemed extra eager to show Tara how much she loved her, loved her body, and loved making love to her, without any add-ons. After several more months, Tara had finally shed the last of her insecurities and inhibitions and had grown comfortable with the fact that Willow loved her and wasn’t going to go anywhere. So finally, she had broached the subject. That time, their roles had switched and Willow was the one to be hesitant, saying that she didn’t want Tara to feel pressured into it. They spent several days talking about it and finally took a tentative trip to a sex shop together. They experimented and tested out various shapes and sizes and soon they both realized that they very much enjoyed it. It simply added a whole new dynamic to their relationship. It wasn’t about men or male anatomy or the lack of skin-on-skin contact. It was about trust, understanding, love, and the desire to please and connect on an even deeper level. As far as they were concerned, it was no less intimate than any of their other love-making and they simply saw the toys as extensions of themselves. Tara even enjoyed being on the receiving end every now and again, which had surprised both of them. And if anything, it only drew them even closer together.

Tara was finally brought back to the present by the sound of her name being called, apparently not for the first time. She opened her eyes to see Willow with an amused smile on her face.

“Where did you go, baby?” Willow asked softly, with a slight giggle.

“Just took a little trip back in time,” Tara responded rather sheepishly.

“Yeah? Was I there?” Willow asked, sitting back on her heels and reverently running her hands all along Tara’s upper body.

“Of course,” Tara replied, as if it was obvious. “You’re always in my thoughts. My life began when I met you.” She grabbed Willow’s forearms and gently pulled her back down to resume their kiss. They spent the next several minutes rolling around, feet-to-pillow, content to claim each other's mouths.

Willow was back on top when they pulled apart again, and she smiled sheepishly. "I love how you still kiss me even when I taste like condoms."

"I kiss you with morning-breath too. If my baby wants a kiss, my baby gets a kiss. No matter what," Tara declared firmly as she put her hands on the mattress to lift their upper bodies and pushed Willow onto her back, allowing herself to fall on top of her, so they were the right way on the bed again.

She slowly worked her way down Willow’s body, taking her time to worship every inch of her – with both her hands and her mouth - in the process. When she got down between Willow’s legs, she took a moment to nuzzle her nose in the soft curls, inhaling deeply and moaning when she became immediately intoxicated by her lover’s scent, then decided to get straight to business. She started low, knowing she was going to want to leave as much wetness as she could to coat the extension, and took the opportunity to get a taste before moving up and focusing solely on Willow’s extremely sensitive nub. She slid her arms under Willow’s thighs and lovingly caressed her stomach and sides with her hands as she went to work. She flicked the nub once with her tongue and Willow’s responding jerk told her that it was too much, so she gently took it into her mouth and softly bathed it with her tongue.

Willow’s breathing quickened and she moaned softly while Tara gingerly sucked on her heated, over-worked flesh. She found Tara’s hands on her stomach with her own and intertwined their fingers, trying to display all of her feelings through the simple contact. She knew she succeeded when she felt Tara squeeze her hands and looked down to see cobalt eyes staring intently at her with love and admiration. That was all it took to send her careening over the edge.

It took all of Tara’s willpower not to slide her tongue down and drink from her lover, so she did her best to bring Willow down quickly and remove herself from the temptation. When she succeeded, she languidly slid herself up Willow’s body and found herself pulled into a deep kiss. When they finally pulled back, they took a moment to just look at each other.

Willow snapped herself out of her daze and threw her arms around Tara’s neck, pulling her down, and used her tongue to clean her own essence from Tara’s lips and chin.

Tara pulled back with a smile and pressed her hips into Willow’s. “I need you to lube me up, baby,” she whispered.

Willow sat them up and her hands found the buckle of the harness as she looked intently into Tara’s eyes and asked, “Can I have your come in me?”

Tara took a few seconds to process the question, and then smiled lovingly. The idea made both her heart swell and her clit twitch, and she nodded her head, but her response caught Willow off-guard. “I wish you had asked me that a few minutes ago,” she said softly as she pushed Willow onto her back and descended between her thighs again before Willow had a chance to react. She slowly lapped up the rewards of her earlier ministrations, sinking her tongue as deep as possible, relishing the flavor, and sending another wave of ecstasy through her now-thrashing lover.

“God, baby. Gotta fuck you now,” Willow gasped as she sat them up and quickly removed the harness from her lover’s hips then transferred it to her own. Tara helped her readjust it to fit her more slender body. Willow pushed Tara onto her back and looked over her prone body, noticing her throbbing clit peeking out between her lips, begging for attention. Willow couldn’t help herself. She leaned in and, in one fluid motion, ran her tongue from the puckered skin of Tara’s ass, up the length of her thoroughly-slickened folds, over her aching clit, along her soft stomach, between her breasts, and up to her neck, where she stopped to suck furiously on Tara’s pulse-point. The whole maneuver snapped the taut wires in Tara’s tightly-wound body and sent her slipping over the edge; and she clung to Willow with her arms and legs, pulling their bodies tightly together. Willow pushed her hips into Tara’s in a successful attempt to make her climax more fulfilling. She held Tara fiercely as she rode out her ecstasy with a series of primal grunts, each one making Willow’s clit twitch in response.

When Tara had finally settled back into the bed, Willow raised her head with a giddy smile. “That was neat!” she exclaimed before dropping a kiss on Tara’s cheek.

Tara chuckled, “yeah, it was. You’ve never done that before.”

Willow’s smile broadened. “Well remind me to do it more often.” She sat up, taking Tara by the hand, and flopped onto her back, pulling her love down with her. “Come ride me, baby.”

Tara smirked and straddled Willow’s hips, positioning herself above the toy. She looked down and met Willow’s gaze. “Don’t move yet, okay?” she asked quietly, and her expression became rather serious. Willow nodded her understanding and watched as Tara slowly lowered herself onto the shaft, the volume of her singular, continuous moan increasing the deeper it went. Tara slowly rolled her hips back and forth, grunting as her body adjusted to the sensation.

Willow was mesmerized by the sight and placed her hands on Tara’s hips, fighting the urge to move. When Tara’s pace began to quicken, Willow couldn’t hold back an errant moan. “Mmmnugh, so hot, baby. Yeah, gimme that pussy,” she groaned, tightening her grip to keep her resolve to stay still. Tara grunted loudly in response. Willow watched as Tara lifted her arms behind her own head, then tilted her head to the side and slowly ran a hand down her neck to her chest, pausing briefly to caress her own nipples before moving further down her stomach and then began to rub light circles over her own clit. Willow pulled her own hand around, growling at the sight, and gently pushed Tara’s hand out of the way, taking over the task for her. A loud, throaty moan tore its way from Tara’s throat as she further quickened her pace.

“Now, baby! Fuck me now!” she cried, and fell backwards slightly, holding on to Willow’s shins to steady herself.

Willow wasted no time, and immediately thrust her hips upward as the hand on Tara’s hip firmly pushed her lover down into her. She repeated this process, swiftly increasing the pace and lost herself in the sight of Tara’s breasts bouncing enthusiastically above her. She reached up and tightly gripped the fleshy mounds, caressing the nipples with her palms, her grasp consistently getting firmer as her lover’s body bobbed up and down on top of her. Tara’s responding cries continued to get louder. After several minutes, Willow couldn’t restrain herself and she sat up, wrapping her arms around Tara and planting her face between her lover’s breasts. Tara responded by leaning forward and wrapping her arms around Willow’s neck, and they clung to each other, the heat in their bodies consistently rising.

“Shit, baby, you’re so hot. I love you so much,” Willow groaned, her voice muffled by Tara’s flesh, before loosening her grip and lovingly caressing Tara’s back with her hands. She tilted her head to look at Tara. “Kiss me?” she pleaded, her eyes filled with vulnerable desperation. Tara leaned down to lock lips with her lover, but struggled to respond to the kiss, sporadically failing altogether as her mouth hung open and she could do nothing but scream her cries of passion into Willow’s mouth. Eventually Willow broke the kiss then shifted herself onto her knees and supported her lover with strong arms as Tara wrapped her legs around Willow’s waist and languidly let herself slip backwards onto the bed, her back arching into the pleasure. Willow kept one arm wrapped around Tara’s waist and continued thrusting, but slowed her pace as she leaned forward and let her other hand glide up the center of Tara’s torso. She could see Tara’s face contorting in an almost pained state of pleasure as her cries lifted in pitch. “Let it go, baby. Come for me, love,” Willow requested softly as her hand found its way to Tara’s neck, her thumb caressing her cheek.

“Ohhh, Willow! Fuck me harder, baby!” Tara cried and gripped the sheets in frustration. Willow complied, grunting as the force of her thrusts made Tara’s writhing body slide back and forth on the bed. She slipped her hand back down and continued caressing Tara’s clit with her fingers. Her efforts were rewarded, and she watched and listened as Tara tumbled into a violent, screaming climax, with her lover’s name readily on her lips. Willow was rather surprised to discover that she could explicitly feel the intensity of Tara’s contractions around the toy.

Willow leaned over and held her lover, burrowing her face in Tara’s neck and whispering declarations of love as Tara came down from her high. Upon regaining control over her muscles, Tara tightly grasped Willow’s jaw with one hand and brought her into a fervent, but loving kiss. Still maintaining the kiss, drawing energy from it, she brought her hands down to lift Willow’s hips and pull her out of herself, then swiftly unbuckled the harness and removed it.

“Get on your stomach,” Tara growled with renewed vigor. Willow moaned in anticipation and quickly complied. Tara rose to her knees, looking down at her lover as she re-fastened the toy to herself, then changed her mind about the position. She grasped Willow’s hips and pulled her up onto all fours and couldn’t resist delivering a resounding spank, which left a bright-red handprint on Willow’s pale skin. Willow’s response was something between a growl and a gasp.

“Do you want me to start with my fingers?” Tara asked.

Willow shook her head. “I’m ready, baby. Fill me up,” she groaned, subconsciously rolling her hips forward, even though there was nothing to rub against.

Tara nodded silently, even though she knew Willow couldn’t see it, and positioned herself for penetration. She took her time, easing into her lover’s tight hole extremely slowly, careful not to cause unwarranted pain. The abundant juices that coated the toy made it relatively easy. Willow gasped sharply at the sensation of being filled with her lover's essence, and then emitted a series of groans, the pitch of which differed vastly from those caused by their earlier efforts. When she was all the way in, Tara wriggled her hips to help Willow acclimate, eliciting a sharp cry of pleasure. She then began to slowly work herself in and out.

Willow felt her elbows begin to tremble immediately, and struggled to keep herself up. Each slow thrust shot a rippling wave of painful pleasure through her entire body and she couldn’t have kept her voice down even if she wanted to.

Tara watched the toy slide in and out of her lover and found herself extremely aroused. “Talk to me, love. Tell me what you’re feeling,” she whispered softly.

Willow took several moments to compose herself, her body shaking uncontrollably, and finally began to speak through loud, hitched moans. “Fuck, you’re so deep inside me. Feels so good, baby. Go harder, please.”

Tara hesitated briefly, worried that it might be too soon, but complied anyway, trusting that her lover knew what she needed. Her fears weren’t confirmed, and Willow reacted positively to the change. She watched, enthralled, as Willow’s whole body lurched forward sharply with each thrust, her head falling between her arms then tilting back again repeatedly as her cries got louder and louder.

Tara felt a fresh wave of assertion wash over her and began to speak. “Look at me, Willow. Let me see that pretty face,” she growled.

Willow complied and turned her head to look over her shoulder, locking gazes with Tara, her mouth hanging open and her face contorted in bliss. Tara growled in appreciation through gritted teeth and leaned forward, sliding her hand sloppily, but lovingly over the side of Willow’s face and into her hair.

On one particularly forceful thrust, Willow’s arms gave out and she fell forward, her face now buried in a pillow, muffling her screams. On the next thrust her knees gave out too, and Tara’s weight pushed her down so she was lying flat on her stomach, legs widely spread. Tara reacted quickly, grabbing an unoccupied pillow, and swiftly slid it beneath Willow’s hips to give her more support. She then leaned over, laying down on top of Willow, and slightly quickened the pace of her thrusts, but decreased the force. Willow responded by lifting her hips to meet each one. Tara swept the hair out of Willow’s face and leaned in to claim her lips, swallowing each subsequent cry as her hands found Willow’s above their heads and she intertwined their fingers. She felt Willow immediately squeeze her fingers, almost as if she was afraid Tara would just get up and leave if she loosened her grip. Tara squeezed back and kept her grasp firm in affectionate reassurance.

"I'm here, Willow. I'm with you. Always," she whispered tenderly and felt Willow's grip tighten further, but her body relaxed a little more.

Willow’s responding backwards thrusts continuously pushed the base of the toy into Tara’s clit and she could feel herself nearing the edge of oblivion. She struggled to fight it back, desperate to wait for Willow. She didn’t have to wait long.

“Ohhhh, shiiiit! Fuckgoddammit! Yes, Tara! YES, TARA! FUCK YESSSS, TAAARRRRAAAAAA!” Willow’s screams nearly shook the foundation of the house as her body trembled and tensed and she hurdled into extreme, exquisite ecstasy. Tara swiftly followed, answering Willow’s cries, and they both succumbed to aggressive, breath-stealing, mind-blowing bliss.

It could’ve been an hour before either of them could move again, or even speak for that matter. Eventually Tara regained her composure, and slowly, carefully extracted herself from her lover. She removed the toy and dropped it onto the floor before gathering a barely-conscious Willow into her arms and pulling the blankets up over them.

Willow rested half-way on top of Tara, fighting with all of her mental resolve to stay in the waking realm. “Ho…lee...shit,” she panted with all the strength she could muster.

“Yeah…” Tara replied, equally breathless, but with a very weak chuckle. “That was…”

“’Fucking incredible’ doesn’t even begin to describe it,” Willow commented after finally starting to catch her breath.

“You’ve got quite a pair of lungs in there,” Tara said with a smile.

“Yeah, but you’ve known that for years,” Willow responded with a giggle and a grin. “And you’re not exactly what anyone could call ‘quiet,’ yourself.” Tara gave her an amused look and they were silent for a few moments before Willow spoke up again. “You got a cigarette?” she deadpanned.

Tara laughed and playfully rolled her eyes. “No, but I’ve got one of these…” She then leaned in and kissed Willow with extraordinary warmth. “I love you,” she whispered softly after pulling back.

“God, I love you, too,” Willow replied and released a profoundly sated sigh.

“Sleep now, beautiful,” Tara whispered, running a hand gingerly through Willow’s hair and holding her tight.

And they both slipped into intensely peaceful slumber with broad, satiated smiles on their faces and bottomless, absolute, ever-growing love in their hearts.

Der Fin

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Ok, so endings aren't my forte. I might as well have posted a pic of a big block of cheese. But I suppose the endings aren't the most important aspect of works of this nature. :devil

So, I noticed I got about 200 views on the last update and only 4 comments. For those of you who didn't say anything because you didn't want to echo someone else's sentiment, don't let that stop you. The more people say the same thing, the more I know whether I've conveyed the point I wanted to or not. And for those of you who just don't know what to say, say anything. Or even just post an emoticon. Just let me know if you liked it or not.

Here, allow me to lighten the mood with accurate, but lighthearted comments of my own:

1. Willow and Tara butt-sex makes me go bananas, but there is a serious shortage of it out there. I plan to remedy that.

2. It was a terrible idea for me to work on this piece while sitting on an airplane. Luckily, I had the row to myself, so no one saw me struggling to keep the laptop from getting pushed off my lap. :laugh

Ok, your turn. Go!

Post subject: Re: Amare Sine Timore: A Series of PWP Oneshots (12/14/12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:09 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Dibs! :banana

I enjoyed it alot.

You write Awesome sex scenes :drool .

I really liked the bit of back story on Tara's reluctance to try sex toys. It was very realistic and VERY well done.

I look forward to reading more of your work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 2:54 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
I liked Tara's thinking back to the past. Actually, scratch that. I liked the whole thing. Ditto on the loving W/T buttsex, there really isn't enough of it.

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:22 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Loved it. The emotional content really felt spot-on, and that's super important.
I sometimes think/thought ( I still go back and forth) that Willow and Tara would have a very fulfilling but fairly restrained sex life. But more and more it occurs to me that as incredibly intellectual women, not to mention Willow's curiosity and their mutual trust of each other, that they would explore the reaches and push the boundaries of how far they could go in sexual pleasure.
I totally agree with previous posts who see that regardless the act, they are always making love because that's who they are. I love me some super smutty PWP, but if that foundation isn't there, it doesn't feel authentic and it loses me.
Plus, because there is so little anal play portrayed with them, it is twitchingly hot. Nuclear. More, please!

"I want someone who is fierce and will love me until death and know that love is as strong as death and be on my side for ever and ever. I want someone who will destroy and be destroyed by me." --Jeanette Winterson, Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:40 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
I'm not sure which one I enjoyed more, part I or part II. To quote JustSkipIt..."You had me at fuck." lol Let's just say that I enjoyed them both immensely and look forward to more in the future.

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:41 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Dude....your sex writing is just fucking amazing. There are no other words to describe it. I hope you decide to write some more. :pray

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:59 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

For some reason, sex scenes are one of the things I find it hardest to give detailed feedback on. I think part of it's because I get so caught up in a good one, and part of it's because a good sex scene is as much about the overall flow as any of the individual details, and that's hard to analyze.

What I can say, tho, is that I really enjoyed these. Very hot, and definitely full of love as well as sex.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:29 pm 
3. Flaming O

:bow

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:48 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Grimm - Thanks, I'm very glad you enjoyed it. I figured the small bit of back-story would add a layer of depth to it. Glad to see I was right.

faolan228 - Glad you enjoyed. There really isn't enough, is there? I was worried it may have been a little too taboo, but I'm relieved it seems to be getting a positive reaction. I'm not saying it'll be in every story, but there will definitely be more to come. Thanks for commenting.

clicquot - Thanks. I agree that emotional content is important with W/T in any story, but particularly in smut. If there's no love portrayed, then it might as well just be any random people. And I used to think the same thing as you about them having a fairly restrained sex life, and I followed a similar thought pattern to come to the conclusion that it's quite probably not so restrained. Plus, I can vouch that it's always the meek, quiet ones who end up being the freakiest lovers. lol. Thanks for your comment. More to come.

Finey_McFine - Thank you. I promise more will follow soon.

MmmTaraSoSmexy13 - Thanks, I'm so glad you think so! I will definitely be writing more. (Awesome username, btw. Love it.)

TinyPurpleFishes - I completely understand. And I agree, overall flow is as important as detail, and while I put a lot of effort into both, I focus almost obsessively on the small details like dialogue, or the fact that with every movement they make they always take the opportunity to touch each other, etc. I think that's where the subtleties can really emphasize the emotion while also adding to the hotness. Glad you enjoyed. Thanks for commenting.

bluepaintbox - :grin

Everyone - Sorry I haven't had an update in a couple of weeks. So here's some words of wisdom from the Dragon in the meantime: snowboarding in extremely icy conditions + unreasonable amounts of alcohol = lots and lots of pain. It's very difficult to think sexy thoughts when your tailbone is screaming at you to stop sitting on it. But I'm feeling better now so I'll try to have an update real soon. I'm also slowly whittling away at my seemingly abandoned main story, so I'm trying to focus on that, but a nice smutty oneshot certainly never hinders the creative flow.

Happy New Year, everyone!

Edit 1/15/13: ok so apparently I lied and 'real soon' to me means longer than the previous waiting period. And fuck weekly updates for sure. That was a gross overestimation of my attention span. Frankly "Raw" was the result of a massive wave of inspiration, so I'm hesitant to post anything that I don't feel will do it justice. So we're gonna go with "sporadic." Sporadic updates whenever I damn well please!

But I still feel bad for posting again and not delivering. So here's...this. It's pretty funny.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ocHRh33D ... cHRh33Dseo

Post subject: Re: Amare Sine Timore: A Series of PWP Oneshots (2/13/13)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Ok, so I generally tend to tune out the music when I'm working at the night clubs if for no other reason than to maintain some semblance of my own sanity. But suddenly I heard this song come on and listened to the lyrics for the first time, and it kinda made me think of Willow and Tara. Probably only because when I hear the word 'love' that's the first place my mind goes. Why? Because I'm jaded and cynical and they're the only reason I believe that true love may possibly exist somewhere out there. Of course I doubt any real human could ever love as hard as they do. But anyway... The song is 'DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love' by Usher. And its got a really sexy beat. If you haven't heard it, please indulge yourself here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-dvTjK_07c

Now imagine Willow and Tara dancing to that.......

Yep. Mhmm, if that doesn't put ya in the mood for some witchy smut, then I don't now what will.

So here's a quickie for ya. I've given up trying to consciously outdo 'Raw.' Inspiration will come when it comes. This is more like the first one. Short, sweet sweaty, and to the point.

Enjoy.

Title: Heat

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters or the song.

Warnings: Slight language, good old-fashioned smut.

Feedback: Please see above. ...And yea, if I didn't want feedback, I wouldn't be posting.

Heat

It was a Friday night and The Bronze was packed. Usher’s ‘DJ Got Us Fallin’ in Love’ was blaring through the speakers, thumping its vibes over a sea of seething, gyrating bodies. The atmosphere was dense; the air was thick and humid, and Willow Rosenberg was rapidly nearing the end of her proverbial rope. It was more than she could stand - Tara’s body grinding sensually against hers, Tara’s breasts pressed into her back, Tara’s hands on her hips, Tara’s mouth on her neck, Tara’s breath in her ear. She was consumed by Tara. Her body was on fire, her translucent, white blouse clung stubbornly to her sweat-soaked chest, only serving to further accent the black bra she had on beneath it, and her panties were beyond soaked. And to think she had almost gone commando under that short, leather skirt tonight; but she knew better by now, having long-ago learned to anticipate the reactions her body had to her lover. Tara’s touch, her scent, her voice, her stare, hell, even her name could set off an unstoppable chain of chemical reactions from the tips of Willow’s toes to the top of her head – though, the main focal point of such reactions was decidedly somewhere right in the middle – which brought her to her current problem. Her body was tense with need, her skin aflame with desire. If she didn’t get out of there soon, she was about half a song away from throwing Tara down and taking her right there on the dance floor.

Needless to say, her current dilemma was made infinitely worse when she heard her lover’s smooth, sensuous voice in hear ear. “I want to fuck you so hard right now…”

Without missing a beat, Willow turned to face Tara, wrapped her arms around her neck, and slowly ran her tongue along her lover’s ear before responding with a smoky, “I’ve been dripping for you for an hour…”

Before she was fully aware of what was happening, Willow found herself being dragged through a clusterfuck of sweaty bodies toward the restroom. But by the time they pushed their way through the crowd and into the surprisingly empty restroom, she was pumped and ready to go. The door slammed shut with the force of the combined weight of the two women as Willow unceremoniously shoved Tara up against it and launched a full-on oral assault of her mouth.

Tara’s responding moan was anything but restrained as she eagerly accepted the invasion of Willow’s tongue. After the shortest of eternities, they pulled apart, chests heaving with labored breath.

“Mmm, horny?” Tara asked with a self-satisfied smirk.

“Oh, I would hope you’d know by now that you can’t spend an hour rubbing that delicious body of yours against me and expect anything less.”

“I’m surprised you lasted that long,” Tara replied as she licked a stray bead of sweat from behind Willow’s ear.

“In my mind, you were wrist-deep inside me after the first ten minutes,” came a breathy response.

Tara pulled back, eyebrows raised in slight surprise. “That’s pretty deep.” Her expression soon hardened into a predatory leer as she leaned in, millimeters away from her lover’s lips. “Is that what you want?”

“Not here. But definitely later,” Willow murmured as she flipped the lock on the door they were currently barricading and leaned in to latch herself onto Tara’s neck. Tara’s gasps were enough to return the flush of frantic desire coursing through Willow’s body, and she swiftly pushed up her lover’s tight, black t-shirt and yanked open the front-clasp of her bra.

‘Front clasp. That’s my Tara, always planning ahead,’ she thought absently as she roughly took a rosy, puckered nipple into her mouth and began to suck with a fervor that would have caught both women off-guard under any other circumstance. She heard Tara unleash the queen of all groans and felt her nearly lose her balance from the onslaught before two strong hands slid purposefully into her copper tresses, pushing her even further into the welcoming bosom. She switched sides with a pop and a growl as she teasingly slid her fingertips down her lover’s torso to the waistband of her jeans, creating a stark contrast in sensations and feeling the muscles quiver beneath her touch.

“Ungh, Willow…” Tara moaned as she bucked her hips towards Willow’s hands.

Willow didn’t need to be asked – or told, as it would’ve been – before she frantically unbuttoned Tara’s tight-fitting jeans, yanked the zipper down, and shoved a hand inside. She pulled back from Tara’s breast with a loud growl of unrepressed exasperation when she realized the material was too tight for her to get her hands in far enough to satisfy their joint desires. So she dropped into a crouch and wrenched the offending denim away from Tara’s hips and down to her knees. Black, satin panties swiftly followed suit, as Willow found herself in no mood to be anything remotely resembling patient. She apparently decided to take her frustration out on Tara, and immediately plunged three fingers into the slick, welcoming heat radiating from her lover’s core then sunk her teeth into the flesh just above Tara’s hip with a much more satisfied growl, eliciting a string of loud, incoherent moans from the woman who was clearly more than happy to take the brunt of the punishment. She pumped her fingers furiously in and out of her lover - each stroke a little firmer, and each responding moan a little higher than the last - while leaving a series of bite marks along her lower abdomen. She was sure the passers-by could hear the banging of Tara’s body against the door with each thrust, but currently couldn't find the slightest fuck to give since all of her attention was focused only on bringing her lover to a state of mind-bending ecstasy…and also on valiantly ignoring the merciless throbbing between her own thighs. As she could hear Tara nearing her peak, she dropped her head with one sole purpose in mind, but before she could make contact, she found herself being roughly pulled up to face her girlfriend. Tara grasped onto the collar Willow’s shirt and pulled her in for a rough, passionate kiss as a shuddering climax slammed into her, whimpering a barely-audible ‘I love you’ against her lips between each convulsion.

As the contractions relented, Willow pulled Tara to her, allowing her to rest her head on her shoulder as Willowhand gently brought her down from her high. A smug chuckle escaped Willow’s lips as she murmured a soft, “mmm, I love you, too, baby,” into her neck, where she was currently leaving a trail of tender kisses, which completely belied her extremely flustered state.

Whatever wave of exhaustion had washed over Tara apparently lapsed away quickly as she wiggled her way back into her jeans, not bothering to fasten them, before firmly planting her hands on Willow’s ass and lifting her up. Willow instinctively wrapped her legs around Tara’s waist as their mouths found their way back to each other once again.

Willow abruptly found herself being sat onto the sink as Tara’s hands snaked their way beneath her skirt and viciously tugged her panties down so that they were dangling from a single knee-high leather boot. When that task was finished, Tara lifted her hands, obviously intent on ripping Willow’s shirt open, but she apparently thought better of it for the knowledge of their surroundings and decided to leave the buttons intact, though the unfastening of said shirt was still anything but ceremonious. She roughly kneaded at Willow’s bra-clad breasts and pulled away from her lips with an audible pop before taking up residency on her neck.

Willow groaned and dug her nails into Tara’s back. “Please touch me, baby. I can’t wait anymore,” she whimpered.

Tara lifted her head and smirked in Willow’s face, only to be met with a scathing glare as Willow realized that Tara was bent on driving her mad with need before giving in. She slowly made her way down Willow’s torso with teasing, lingering nips and kisses, meanwhile driving Willow’s skirt up to her waist at the same tantalizingly slow pace. By the time she got down to the waistline, her sweet, unassuming Willow had made a terrifying transformation into a seething whirlpool of furious lust.

“Arrrrrrgh, TARA!!” Willow cried out through gritted teeth, with undisguised wrath as she roughly pushed her lover’s head down between her now-unobstructed thighs.

Unfazed, Tara allowed the shift of her position, only to respond by delivering the same agonizing treatment to Willow’s inner thighs.

“Dammit, Tara! I fucking swear to…oh, god, Tara…” she was cut off from a possible full-fledged rage-babble as she felt a hot mouth envelop her clit, sucking feverishly on the heated flesh. Moaning with complete abandon, and desperate to clutch something, she white-knuckled a faucet in each hand, threatening to tear them from their foundations as Tara expertly drove her toward the edge of oblivion. Bucking her hips furiously into Tara’s face, and carelessly squeezing her head between her thighs, she threw her own head back in ecstasy, more than ready to welcome the impending climax, only to feel a sudden rush of cold air where she was sure a hot tongue should have been.

Willow stared, wide-eyed at an expressionless Tara with shocked indignation, unable to find any words to suit, but positive that her head was seconds away from exploding when Tara suddenly yanked her off the counter and spun her around to face it. Without missing a beat, Tara wrapped an arm around her lover’s waist and pulled Willow tightly against her while she swiftly plunged four fingers deep into Willow’s core, the butt of her palm simultaneously grinding into her clit. Willow’s upper-body fell forward, bracing her hands against the sink as her orgasm immediately tore through her with a ferocious vengeance. Tara brought the arm that was supporting Willow at her waist up to her chest and pulled back again so that her back was pressed tightly against Tara’s front. As Willow continued to thrash in her arms, Tara raked her teeth along the flesh of her lover’s neck before finding her way to her ear.

“Sorry, babe. I just wanted to feel you come against me,” she whispered before tilting Willow’s head to engage her in a passionate, but tender kiss.

After Willow caught her breath, steadied herself on her feet, and all-too-calmly straightened out her clothes, she turned to face Tara and pulled her into a not-so-tender, rough and angry kiss. “You are so gonna pay for that,” she growled before biting down on Tara’s bottom lip and pulling back with a pop. “We’re going home. NOW!” She then grabbed Tara’s hand and pulled her towards the door.

Tara just smirked, secure in the knowledge that she was going to immensely enjoy the retribution that was to come. (Pun definitely intended.)

The End

Last edited by sandbarDragon on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:23 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
DIBS!

Umm...All I have to say is that I read this on a band practice break...

...The rest of practice is now cancelled due to the fact that I can no longer concentrate. :drool

As always, your writing makes me happy in my...heart. :wink

So much damn sexiness. GREAT job. And thanks for the early ending of practice, LOL

Best,
Angela

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:50 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Mmm, very hot! Tara's got the timing! I was planning on going to bed pretty soon anyhow, but now...

Also reminds me of this post on Tumblr this morning (NSFW, obviously): http://textsfromwhedonverse.tumblr.com/post/43072968258

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:01 am 
4. Extra Flamey

:thud :thud :thud

:sheep

that is all I am capable of right now. Well done as usual! :clap

~Leo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:42 pm 
3. Flaming O

Mmm payback, can't wait :wtkiss :heart :bounce