The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: NEW FIC: Live with Willow and Tara
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
• Live with Willow and Tara
• WillowFish
• Rating: Unrated (Just assume NC-17, I guess)
• Disclaimer: All things Buffy belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and sadly, not me.
• Summary: "Choose your own adventure" meets "Improv night." I'm going to plant the seed of a story and you, the readers, are going to determine what it grows into. It's a pretty tame kitten to start but I doubt it'll stay so innocent. Thoughts in italics
• Note: Drop your ideas for the next chapter in the comments section but be warned that in keeping with the board rules and my own brand of sanity there will be no canon-Seeing Red-ness in this piece and any suggestions for such will be ignored.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

As the sultry brunette entered the bar all eyes turned to her. Shyly, she lowered her head and her gaze, ducking into the first empty booth she saw.

What was I thinking, wearing this? she chastised internally. She wore a low cut top which emphasized her ample chest and low cut jeans that failed to bridge the gap between their hem and the shirt’s. Nervously, she scanned the room, like a deer on the lookout for wolves.

And then she saw her. No wolf, this girl, no, she was more like a jungle cat, all feminine power and a lithe figure emphasized by the tight jeans she wore. The brunette couldn’t help but giggle at the cute kitten emblazoned on the front of the red head’s top.

She raised her eyes and froze as her blue ones locked with green and she realized that the red head was noticing her too.

Oh God, oh God, she saw me. The red head's eyes went wide.

She’d been watching the girl since she’d first walked in and ducked into the booth but seeing and being seen are two very different things. Now, panicking, she didn’t know what to do. Should she smile at the girl? Wave? No, that would be stupid.

As a waitress passed by with a tray full of tequila shots, she took a shot and knocked it back. Steeling her nerves, she did the only thing left to do and approached the girl.

She’s coming this way. What do I do? WHAT DO I DO!? The brunette was frantically searching her mind for direction. The redhead was within touching distance and her heart was now a jackhammer in her chest.

“Hi, I’m Willow, what’s your name?”

Her name is as pretty as she is…wait, she’s asking you a question. Your name? No, my name. What’s my name? It’s “T-t-tara” she said, inwardly cursing her stutter, “m-my name is T-tara. It's n-nice to meet you...”

"Tara?" Willow smiled brightly, "that's a beautiful name. It suits you."

The brunette blushed profusely and ducked her head.

"W-w-would you like to sit down?"

"I would like that very much." Willow said as she took a seat beside the shy beauty, a wide grin on her face.

Last edited by WillowFish on Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: NEW FIC: Live with Willow and Tara
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:31 pm 
8. Vixen

Someone that one of them was supposed to meet comes to the table.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:57 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

A few more shots, several seXXXy dances, talking until the sun rises.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:17 pm 
2. Floating Rose

• Live with Willow and Tara
• WillowFish
• Rating: Unrated (Just assume NC-17, I guess)
• Disclaimer: All things Buffy belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy and sadly, not me.
• Summary: "Choose your own adventure" meets "Improv night." I'm going to plant the seed of a story and you, the readers, are going to determine what it grows into. It's a pretty tame kitten to start but I doubt it'll stay so innocent. Thoughts in italics
• Note: Drop your ideas for the next chapter in the comments section but be warned that in keeping with the board rules and my own brand of sanity there will be no canon-Seeing Red-ness in this piece and any suggestions for such will be ignored.
CHAPTER TWO

"So....do you come here often?" Tara asked.

"Hmmm? Oh. Not really, I just-" she trailed off as she began to scan the entrance of the club.

"You just?" Tara prompted.

"What? No, yeah, I've never been here actually. It's not really my first choice for a date."

"Oh, so you're here with someone." Tara shrunk a bit. Of course the beautiful redhead was with someone; just look at her. "No wonder you seem so-"

"Xander! Over here!" She was cut off by Willow jumping up abruptly and calling out toward a young man who had just walked in.

"-distracted." She looked in the direction Willow was facing and watched as a young man in a rumpled dress shirt and crooked tie walked up to them, carrying a bouquet of flowers. He ran his hands through his shaggy, dark brown hair and sighed as he stopped just in front of Willow.

"Hey Will, I need-"

"I know, Xander. I know." She said as she began to fuss over his clothes. "What I don't know, is why you always leave everything to the last minute. And what have I told you about ties? If you don't know how to tie them don't wear them."

She took a step back and regarded him critically before giving a single nod of her head.

"There. Good." She looked toward Tara, having momentarily forgotten her upon seeing her friend arrive. "How does he look?"

He smiled at Tara sheepishly and shrugged his shoulders. He was obviously embarrassed but at least presentable now, his tie and shirt having been adjusted over his loose fit jeans.

"He looks g-g-" Tara cut herself off with a sigh of self-deprication. "Nice. Well, it was, um, nice to meet you Willow. And you, Xander. You two enjoy your date."

She began to rise from her seat.

"Wait!" Willow cried out, frowning when she saw Tara flinch. "Sorry. I just...he's not my date. This is my best friend, Xander. He called me last minute because he needed help with his date. He's kinda hopeless. But, no, not my date. I'm gay. Like, really gay, super gay, way gay. Oh, uh, Xander, this is Tara, the girl I just texted you about. Nothing bad." She quickly assured the blushing brunette. "I was just telling him how pretty you were and how I wanted to buy you a drink but I'd probably end up screwing up my chances to talk to you. Kinda like I'm doing...now. Please stay?"

"So," Tara dragged out the word as she tried to make sense of the situation, "He's just a friend and you want me to stay?"

"Oh yes, very much." Willow stated with a vigorous nod of her head.

Xander watched the whole exchange with confusion before the sound of his name being called drew his attention away. "Bye Will, thanks."

"I'm so stupid. I probably just completely ruined any chance I had with you. First I come up to you out of nowhere like some kind of spaz, then I ignore you like some kind of idiot and made you think I was here with someone else and, to top it all off, I embarassed you in front of my friend by putting my foot in my mouth. I'm sorry. I'll just go."

She rose but was stopped by the feeling of a warm hand over her own. She looked down at Tara, hopefully.

"Please stay?" Tara echoed.

"Okay." Willow sat. "I am sorry though. Really, I can be such an id-"

She was cut off by the shaking of Tara's head, a rueful smile on her lips.

"You said something about drinks?"

Willow's face broke into a grin visible from space.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:07 pm 
5. Willowhand

This is funny.

I think the girls should leave the bar due to something ridiculous happening....

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:20 pm 
11. Fish in the Bowl

Willowfish,

What a fun idea! Bold of you to go for it!

I like Missocki's idea and I'll add they walk out and are both shocked . . . end it with a cliff-hanger!

Ariel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:43 am 
9. Gay Now

Awesome idea...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:03 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Definitely a fun idea. (and I'm always curious about stuff like this - do we see who Xander's date is?) And stories where Willow is out before she meets Tara, I'm always curious about the details

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.