The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me - Ch. 36 (04/12/13)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:49 pm 
3. Flaming O

1. Thank you for the update!
So I'm reading, Yes, YES, OH YES, YYEE... :clap :bow :drool
then METEOR?! :thud
so now I'm chanting & dancing for another early update. Please :aww :pray :pray :pray

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:03 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
JEEBUS. that was amazing and intense and I'm SO GLAD I didn't read that update in work...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:20 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Well that was wonderful and sexy. I have to say that I thought that you were going to delay longer. It's nice to finally get "there". Nice scene and nice job intercutting the sexy with the Fluffy with the big bads. Or little bads or whatever they are.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:59 am 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15
Umm...I'll have what she's having please. :thud

WOW! Talk about your big honkin' flaming 'O'!!! Somehow I don't think I'd mind getting hit with that particular burst of energy, lol. THANK GOD...they finally made it! That had to be the longest bout of foreplay in the history of foreplay. I mean, 2000 years of almost there? Yeah, a super long time, but it's done and done very well I might add. :wink Great job!

Aside from the obvious, about how wonderful and sexy that was and how many times I've read it....what does it mean for Faith and Buffy? How will the meteor effect them and their relationship? AND who the hell are the other ones hiding in the barn?????

Cliffhangers... :smash :smash :smash

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:25 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Um :sheep :thud

Well that was....beautiful and sexy and so sweet as well. Job well done! I hope we get to see a bit more of that in the next update too :blush

And then you go and throw a meteor in on us and give us a cliffhanger!!! You and these cliffhangers! :rage What the heck kind of changes is this going to have on Faith and Buffy? And WHO are these watchers on the barn????? We need answers! :impatient and more sexy time please! (yes I am shameless and will be the first to admit it :grin )

Can't wait for the next update! I wouldn't say no to it being early either :bounce :aww

~Leo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:38 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
vampyregurl73: Ooh, congrats on the dibs! Yes, definitely about damn time. lol Those two have waited long enough, don't ya think?

The "meteor" and lots of other stuff will be explained very soon.

Re cliffhangers, please see special note below. "My name is Wimpy and I'm addicted to cliffhangers."

Thanks again for all the grueling hours spent on the banner and everything else! Thanks for the feedback.

youremyalways: LOL I'm glad you got carried away. I think I even heard you screaming all the way up here.

Quote:
"You even gave me hot grinding".

Umm...I hope it was good for you. lol

Yes, they finally did it. Those two had definitely waited far too long. I promise there will definitely be more of the lovin'. Thanks for the feedback.

bluepaintbox: LOL I'm glad you enjoyed it. Don't worry, the "meteor" explanation is coming soon, so hang in there.

Sorry I couldn't provide an early update, but it's Friday now, so here it is. Thanks for the feedback.

leftindust: LOL I'm glad you didn't read that one at work too. This one should be tame enough to read at work if you so choose ( I think anyway). "Amazing and intense" was exactly what I was shooting for, so thanks! Thanks for the feedback.

JustSkipIt: Thanks! Yes, they finally got "there". I was even starting to feel sorry for the girls and everything they had been through, so I didn't want them to suffer through the waiting any longer. I will tell you that the two hiding on the roof are not "bads" at all, and that will be explained soon. Thanks for the feedback.

Finey_McFine: LOL I think we'd all like to have what she's having.

Yes, they finally made it. I know, it was about damn time, right? I mean, who doesn't enjoy foreplay, but they were way past overdue for the big bang. More on what it means for Buffy and Faith coming up, and please be patient, because you'll find out fairly soon what it means for them. And yeah...they don't mind it at all. lol

Lots of answers to all your questions coming up soon, and as for the cliffhangers, I refer you to my Special Note. I have sought professional help. lol Thanks for the feedback.

leos_pride: LOL Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed! A little more lovin' coming up now and just maybe more later too. Sexy time is always of the good!

I promise, lots of explanations coming up very soon. And trust me, Buffy and Faith don't mind what happens, so don't worry too much about them. And you finally get some answers regarding who is hiding in the shadows now and even more later, so hang in there. Thanks for the feedback.

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

Post subject: Re: The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me - Ch. 37 (04/19/13)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:07 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

TITLE: THE LOVERS, THE DREAMERS AND ME

AUTHOR: Wimpy0729

RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and all other BtVS characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enema, etc. The story and all other characters, human and otherwise, belong to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I have no beta, so all mistakes are my own. For any glaring errors, please PM me.

SPECIAL NOTES: A HUGE thanks to Heather (vampyregurl73) for all her wonderful help on this chapter and the lovely new banner. It was muchly appreciated.

Also, a note to everyone ready to throttle me over the "meteor". LOL You have to remember this is Buffy's brain we're talking about here, so you have to take that into consideration. Lots of revelations and answers coming up soon, so please be patient and put away the pitchforks and flaming torches. I promise all will be explained soon. Also, I have joined "Cliffhangers Anonymous" and learned to have the courage to change the things I can, so I will do my best to keep all your suffering to a minimum if at all possible. lol

A big thanks again to everyone for reading and/or replying.

CHAPTER 37

The two figures stood on top of the Rainbow Rescue watching wide eyed as the sparkling white fire shot out of the chimney a mile away and screamed across the sky.

"Finally," they both breathed in relief as their eyes stayed trained on the brilliant light heading their way.

Mary's head shot up, followed identically by Sofie and then Giles. They turned as one to the patio door to see Buffy holding Faith in a death grip as the night sky grew brighter and brighter by the second.

"Did she say...?"

"Don't...let...go," Willow pleaded as the never-ending orgasm shot through their bodies sending shockwave after shockwave to every already hypersensitive nerve ending.

"Never," Tara panted, her eyes locked on the beautiful, shuddering woman in her arms. "I'll never let you go," she said as she clutched Willow tighter against her.

"You think it's...ohhhh...always...Oh my GOD!" the redhead stuttered out, her eyes fluttering with each spasm as she jerked repeatedly against Tara's hot, sweaty flesh.

Tara bit her lip as Willow's muscles contracted relentlessly against her digit. She moaned as the shuddering redhead's hand kept bumping against her swollen clit and her finger thrust deeper into her scorching sex setting off a continuous chain reaction of climax after climax.

"Ohh fuuuck," Tara groaned as she shook once more, her long damp hair plastered to any bare piece of skin it came in contact with. She pulled Willow closer, buried her face in her neck and held on tight.

Faith felt Buffy's arms tighten, wrapping herself around her as they turned. Her eyes grew wide as she heard her girlfriend scream and then saw what was heading right for them. "Buffy!" she yelled right before she was blinded by the light then felt the blonde's body stiffen and arch against her. A heartbeat later, she clutched Buffy tighter as she felt the fiery wave shoot through her right before everything went black.

Mary grabbed the package and was out the door before the two rigid bodies suspended in mid air by the stream of white light collapsed to the porch as the light suddenly dissipated.

"Ohhhhhh...that was..." the spent redhead moaned once the spasms finally stopped and she was coherent enough to speak.

Tara swallowed several times then licked her lips trying to get even a tiny bit of moisture back into her parched mouth. She started to giggle as she realized that that was the only dry part of her body...inside or out. Unable to speak or barely move a muscle, the only thing she could do was press her lips against the sweaty neck where she was nestled contentedly as she tried to recuperate.

Mary was a whirlwind, laying both girls flat on their backs and barking orders as she got to work. She felt both necks for pulses at the same time.

"Giles! CPR, now! Sofie, get Faith's portable AED from her truck...behind her seat...and her emergency kit! MOVE IT PEOPLE!!!" she yelled as she ripped open the syringes from the package. She could see Giles frozen above his Slayer's body out of her peripheral vision as she prepared the needle. "Just press on her chest, Rupert! Every second counts or she could be losing brain function, man!"

He stared at the unmoving chest as he placed his hands over Buffy's unbeating heart.

Sofie was back on the porch with the medical equipment in a matter of seconds. She brought them straight to Mary and dropped to her knees.

"What can I do?" she asked quietly as she stared at the two lifeless bodies.

Mary bent over looking and listening for any signs of breathing, felt for Faith's pulse once more and frowned -- nothing -- the defibrillator was by far the best choice. She re-capped the needles and dropped them in her pocket.

"Open the case," she said quickly but calmly to Sofie as she got into position to start CPR.

"Turn it on."

"And just what are you laughing at, missy?" Willow asked smiling as she laid her cheek on the blonde head resting on her shoulder.

Tara just shook her head and giggled again into the freckled neck.

"Oh, now you're keeping secrets, huh?"

Tara nodded playfully as she snuggled closer into the redhead.

"I have ways of making you talk," Willow teased as she wiggled her finger. Her eyes widened as she bumped against a very swollen rough area causing Tara to gasp and jerk hard against her hand.

Reflexively curling her own finger, Tara brushed against an identical spot inside Willow earning the same delicious response. Their mutual groaning and bucking grew fevered as the pressure built with every thrust of their hips and stroke of the engorged ridges over and over.

"Oh! Ohh! OhhhHHHHH...........YESSSS!!!" The voices rang out, reaching a crescendo as they let themselves go and their liquid fire erupted, cascading over their hands, arms, thighs and anything else in the way.

The sparkling white fire burst forth once more shooting up and out the chimney and rocketing across the sky........

and into the two lifeless women.

"OH MY GOD!! FUCK ME!!" Buffy and Faith screamed in unison as they jolted upright, tossing Mary and Giles backwards.

"What the hell was that?!" Buffy asked, grinning wildly, leaning into her girlfriend and kissing her hard.

"And when can we do it again?" Faith laughed, her deep dimples shining.

"Ohh..."

"D...was that what I think it was?" The older woman asked, crossing her arms and arching an intimidating eyebrow.

"Umm...well," the taller woman stuttered out.

"It can't be time yet," the older woman insisted.

"It wasn't planned, you know that. They weren't supposed to get...heated up again so soon. The fire should've been out, and those two should've been brought back with the shots. That was your plan if you recall," she said accusingly as she poked the gray-haired woman in the chest.

"Hey, watch it. I didn't know Mary wasn't going to use the atropine and epinephrine we gave her," she said poking back.

In two steps and one giant leap, Faith and Buffy landed silently on top of the Rainbow Rescue. They looked at each other in surprise as huge smiles spread across their faces.

"What the hell?" Faith whispered to her grinning girlfriend.

"That was sooo hot," Buffy said as she wrapped her arms around the brunette and brought their lips together.

"Would you two please stop that?!" Giles huffed, holding an ice pack to his head with one hand and pulling off his glasses and pointing them emphatically at the two other women standing in the shadows of the garage arguing.

Buffy scowled at her Watcher and nodded her head toward the shadows. "Come on. Let's go see what's up with these two before he really gets his panties in a bunch."

"What exactly are we talking about here?" The gray-haired woman asked hesitantly.

The taller woman hung her head and sighed. "They were already the Blessed Vestals when those two were hit again. Now Willow and Tara are part of us, so you know it could mean lots of things," she said with a shrug as Buffy and Faith stealthily approached.

"Good evening, ladies. Mind if we join your little...party?" Buffy asked as she looked around and saw the leftovers of the popcorn, soda cans and candy. "Been here a while?" the Slayer smirked, keeping a close eye on the taller one with the obvious weapon slung across her back.

The startled women looked to the new arrivals then down at their mess. "Oh...hello," the taller one started as she bent down and started picking up the trash. "Yes, yes...we were just, uh..."

"We came to make sure everything went okay, Buffy," the older woman answered honestly, smiling as she stepped out of the shadows.

"What are you talking about and how do you know my name?" the petite blonde asked suspiciously.

Mary finally got a good view of the strangers and her anger flared.

"Hester??!! What the hell are you doing on my roof?! I've got some questions for you, old woman, so get your ass down here now!"

"Come on," Buffy said as she pointed to the front of the building. "Maybe we can find you a lad..." She froze as the gray-haired woman took one step off the edge and floated softly down to the ground, the taller woman right behind her.

Hester smiled at the fired up blonde and quirked an eyebrow. "Hello, Mary. How'd that table work out for you?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:08 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:33 pm 
3. Flaming O

1. Thank you for the update!!
YES!! for the girls, but I hope I'm wrong in feeling the girls are not getting off that easily :grin :grin :bounce :-p :wink
AND also the slayer & her successor both technically died, right?
hmmm :hmm :impatient

i'd like to congratulate you for taking the 1st step & admitting you have a problem. welcome to cliffhangers anonymous :grin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:04 am 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 5
This is awesome haha! can't wait for the next update!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:01 am 

Uh oh...I forgot to leave feedback. Please forgive me??? I promise more on the next chapter...

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:58 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

leos_pride Hey leo, congrats on the dibs!

bluepaintbox: Hi there, and as always, you're welcome. lol

As for the girls and getting off...well, all I can say is they're not done yet.

Yes, both Buffy's and Faith's heart stopped, but hey, at least I brought them right back. I didn't want to piss off any kittens. lol

And thank you for the congrats. It's a long road to my recovery, but I'm doing my best. Thanks for the feedback!

leftindust LOL Thank you! I'm glad you're still enjoying. Next one coming right up. Thanks for the feedback!

Finey_McFine: Hey, Shelby! Hmmm...let me think about it. Silly woman, of course I forgive you. Here's the next one now, so I'll see if you keep your word. lol

Post subject: Re: The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me - Ch. 38 (04/26/13)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:03 am 

Feedback dibs! :p

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:08 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

RATING: Hard R

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and all other BtVS characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, etc. All other characters, human or otherwise, belong to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I have no beta so all mistakes are my own. For any glaring errors, please PM me.

A huge thanks to everyone for reading and/or replying.

CHAPTER 38

A puddle.

One...big...sopping...wet...boneless heap of puddly puddle.

That's all they were able to be at the moment besides gloriously happy.

"Hey, you," Tara whispered as she looked lovingly into the glazed over green eyes.

"Hey." Willow smiled as Tara curled her lip into that naughty smile.

"How're you feeling?"

Willow snorted lazily. "You're funny, baby."

"What?" the blonde smirked.

"Tara...I love you so much," Willow said dreamily as she gathered enough strength to sweep some of the sweaty blonde hair back off her lover's face with her free hand. "But baby, there are no words that could even come close to describing what I'm feeling right now."

"Mmm...yeah, I know exactly what you mean. Don't need words," Tara whispered as she leaned over and kissed those swollen lips once more.

"Tara?" Willow asked after a few more minutes of catching her breath.

"Yeah, baby?"

"That last one...was that what I think it was?" the redhead asked almost shyly.

"Well," Tara began slowly as she raked her fingers lovingly through the damp red hair, "I've only read about them, but yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"Wow," Willow whispered in awe.

"Yeah...wow," Tara chuckled and placed a kiss in the sweaty red hair. "So, are you ready to..." she whispered as she glanced down the redhead's body to the drenched curls.

Willow arched her eyebrows high in disbelief. "Seriously?! Baby, I knew you were a vixen, but geez, give a girl a minute or two to catch her breath."

"Not that, sweetie. Not yet anyway," she said with that sexy smirk. "I was thinking that once my legs start working again I'd really like to take a shower, and I kinda need both hands to do it."

Willow blushed and looked down to where her hand was still nestled happily in her lover's warm cavern and sighed. "Oh...oh, yeah. I guess we...have to," she said almost sadly.

"Will, I know, baby...I do," Tara said sweetly. "I wish we could just stay in this moment forever...or have something to..." the blonde shook her head and sighed as she looked back up at Willow with glistening eyes. "Are you ready?" she whispered as she moved her lips closer.

The redhead nodded as she looked into the sparkling blue eyes and felt Tara's breath on her lips. "I love you, Will," Tara whispered before she brought their lips together. They kissed tenderly, swallowing the soft gasps as they gently slid out of the swollen channels millimeter by millimeter.

"Oh..." Willow sighed at the loss then felt Tara entwine their fingers, burying them into the bearskin rug as she leaned over her deepening the kiss.

"Mmm, Tara...I love you too," Willow panted as she broke the kiss. "And I really hate to ruin the moment, but I really, really need to..." She nodded toward the bathroom and Tara just smiled.

"You didn't ruin the moment, baby. I need to go too, although it's hard to believe I have any fluids left in my body at all," she laughed. "How about you go down here and I'll go upstairs, then I'll get us something to drink?"

Willow nodded and smiled as she stood on wobbly legs. "Whoa," she giggled as she tried to take a step. "That was some ride," she said as she braced her hand against the wall for support on her way to the bathroom.

Tara sat back on her haunches and stretched, smiling at the naked backside of the redhead until the closing door obscured her view.

"Wow," she whispered dreamily and took a deep breath. She reached for her robe and frowned as she turned it around in her hands before putting it on. "Damn, how'd it get wet all the way over...." She glanced down at the rug and her eyes grew wide as she ran her hand over the damp faux fur.

"Oh," she whispered and her face softened as she looked down at her hand then slowly brought it up to her heart. "My baby," she sighed wistfully then carefully lifted the stained, wet rug and carried it into the large bedroom. She made a quick trip to the laundry room and back, and a few minutes later she was making her way upstairs.

Willow heard the light knock on the bathroom door and a quiet "It's me". She opened it wide to a smiling blonde who handed her a bottle of ice cold Gatorade. "Oh, you're a Goddess, baby. Thank you. Where's yours?" she asked as she unscrewed the lid and took several long drinks of the purple liquid.

"I already gulped it down upstairs. I was a kinda thirsty for some reason," she said with that sexy smirk.

Willow sighed and smiled back at the gorgeous, tousled blonde still standing in the doorway. "Well, are you coming in?" she said with a cute little grin.

Tara swallowed hard. "You want to...together?" she asked hopefully.

Willow quirked an eyebrow as a naughty smile spread across her face. "What do you think?" She watched as a full smile bloomed on Tara's face as she nodded.

"Oh, yes...okay. I'll be right back," she said excitedly, then nearly skipped through the rec room.

Tara grabbed some clean clothes from the dryer, hurried back to the bathroom and stopped dead in her tracks. A low growl emerged when she was greeted with the view of Willow already in the shower stall, slightly bent over with her back to the open door as she adjusted the knobs.

"I already got the shower stuff, baby. How hot do you like it?"

Willow looked over her shoulder expectantly to see Tara shrugging off her robe and striding toward her with a fierce predatory look in her eyes, and her jaw hit the floor.

"How hot can you stand it?"

Sofia stepped quickly to Mary's side before her friend did something really, really stupid.

"Just who the hell do you think you are?!" Mary asked heatedly, poking the older woman in the chest.

Too late

"Mary..." Sofie warned as she reached for her arm.

"Why is everyone poking me tonight?" Hester asked exasperatedly with a roll of her eyes.

"I'll do more than poke you, old woman. I want answers and I want them right now!"

Hester took a step back before the next finger connected with her chest from the very agitated woman.

"Alright...alright already! I can tell you whatever you want to know now."

Mary folded her arms across her chest trying to keep herself in check as she scowled at Hester.

The older woman stared back for several seconds until a sly grin began to spread and she looked over at the woman beside her. "Absolutely perfect. What do you think, D?"

"She's like a pit bull protecting her pups," the taller woman said smiling. "Couldn't have chosen any better."

"I'm sorry we seem to have...intruded," Hester began after turning back to face Mary, "but would you mind terribly if we had a seat somewhere a little more comfortable than your roof for a change?"

Mary frowned but moved out of the way as she waved her arm up toward the porch. "Fine," she said as she followed her 'guests' up the stairs to her porch. "But I'm watching you," she added under her breath as the two women sat at the outside table. "Floating down like you're some kind of high and mighty..." she grumbled on and on. "I could do that if I wanted to."

Sofia and Giles joined them at the table but Mary, Faith and Buffy leaned against the porch railing, not taking their eyes off the visitors.

"Okay, Hester...we figured out you're more than an ordinary shopkeeper, but who's this one?" Mary asked suspiciously as she nodded to the other woman sitting at the table.

"This is my...associate. She likes to be called Big D," Hester answered, smirking at the tall woman.

Sofia looked over her shoulder at Mary and frowned. "Simmer down, Mary. Let's just let them explain, okay?"

Mary looked down and took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, Hester. It's just been a really bad day. I'm not exactly sure how much you know, but I know you know something by giving us the books and the package in the table."

Both visitors nodded, which prompted her to continue her venting.

"There have been people after my daughter and Willow, who was turned into a chocolate-crazed adolescent that doesn't even know the woman she loves. Then we had to deal with the asshole who did that to her. We don't know how long the spells that were put on her are going to last, and we found out that they only have until her birthday, which is Tuesday, before their chance to activate Vesta's Blessing is up. On top of that, Faith and Buffy got blasted by some weird light from the sky and died, so yeah...I'm a little cranky."

"Wait a minute!" Buffy screeched. "Nobody said anything about us dying!" Buffy yelled looking over at her Watcher. "Giles, what is she talking about?!"

"I just thought that light knocked us out, and then we woke up all...wow! What the hell?" Faith asked Sofia, equally confused.

"Buffy..."

"Faith..."

"EVERYONE! Please be quiet," Hester said as she stood up and looked at Sofia. "How far did you get in the book from the Council?"

"We were about half-way through, I believe, when Buffy and Faith were struck by the light," the Watcher answered.

Hester rolled her eyes and sat back down. "Oh, no wonder," she sighed. "You really don't know everything. Okay...Buffy, Faith, yes, you were both dead...very briefly...but it was necessary..."

"It was necessary for us to be killed by a freakin' meteor?!" Buffy ranted animatedly with her free hand, the other, Faith was doing her best to keep hold of as her girlfriend paced and yelled.

"Yes, that's partially correct, but we made sure you would be revived. However, it wasn't a meteor, girls."

"Well it sure looked like one from where we were standing," Faith said as she squeezed Buffy's hand to reel her in. "A bright white, sparkling flame shooting across the sky. What the hell else would it be?"

The two visitors shared a look then broke out in huge smiles.

"That, my dears..." Hester said laughing, "was Willow and Tara."

"Willow and Tara?!" Faith said in a panic as she jumped up.

"What?!" Buffy yelled. "I need to go..." she said as she started quickly down the steps, Faith hot on her heels.

"Wait, girls! They're fine. Actually, I'd say they're more than fine," Hester smirked as the girls stopped and turned back to look at her.

"How do you know?" Buffy asked suspiciously. "And what exactly did you mean about that light?"

"That 'light' is exactly how I know they're alright, girls," Hester said smiling. "That was the power of their combined energy...the full power of the Incendere Amor...and there's only one thing that causes that."

Mary gasped, wide eyed, missed the chair she was aiming for and dropped heavily to the porch. "You mean...?" she tried to ask but was too shocked and on the verge of hyperventilating.

Hester's smile grew as she sat down beside her and patted her hand. "Yes, Mary...I mean."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:11 am 

DIBS!

I thought you're condition was improving after joining 'Cliffhangers Anonymous'? Although, that wasn't technically a cliffhanger, but you still left hanging...at least a little. I was hoping for a good old fashioned shower scene this morning! I guess I'll just be frustrated for the next 7 days... :p

Anyway, very sweet interaction between the girls and I loved Mary falling on her ass. I can't wait to find out what's in store for them next...besides the hot, sexy shower time. I'm curious to find out what's next on the supernatural level and if anyone will still be after them even though they finally did the deed. I'm also wondering how Willow will react when she finds out all the details behind her trip down 'puberty lane.'

Still so many questions...

Like...since Buffy and Faith died, who will be the next slayer???

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 7:25 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Yay!

Buffy and Faith are ok! We still don't really know who the heck these two are or have many answers but yay for updatey goodness!

And whoo! look out the girls are on a roll! What did I say? They should have declared "fire in the hole!" before getting all frisky. Would have given Buffy and Faith some fair warning :P

As always can't wait for the next update!

~Leo

Sent using Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 pm 
3. Flaming O

1. Thank you for the update! :bounce :applause :kgeek
I'm wondering, since both the slayer & successor both died, will another slayer be activated? :hmm :hmm
I agree with finey, not a cliff hanger, more like a 3 story ledge hanger. :impatient :thud
The girls are awesome, exploring all that is smuttastic, cant wait for more detail :grin :drool
Also, can't wait for more detail from Hester & big D.
Basically, big fan, love the story & I can't wait :grin

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:51 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Finey_McFine: Hey Shelby, congrats on the dibs! So sorry to leave you hanging, sort of. I couldn't just go cold turkey, so I'm taking baby steps to hopefully do better. I hope the old saying of "good things come to those who wait" is appropriate for the shower scene, but it's finally here.

Yes, lots and lots of questions. You know it takes the fun away if I just go ahead and tell you, but I can say that many of them will be answered very soon. Keeping hanging in there. Thanks for the feedback.

leos_pride: LMAO, yes "fire in the hole" indeed. I about choked when you said that the first time because I already had this part written and knew exactly how spot on your observations were.

The girls are definitely on a roll. Lots more sexy time coming right up. Answers to many questions coming up soon, so please hang in there just a little bit longer. Thanks for the feedback.

bluepaintbox: So sorry for the "ledge hanger". lol I'm working on my problem, but as I told Shelby, it's baby steps.

Yes, it does seem another slayer should be activated doesn't it? Hmm...

The girls are definitely enjoying themselves, and more of that coming right up.

More info on Hester and Big D coming soon, probably in the next week or two, so keep hanging in there. I'm glad you're still here and still liking it. Thanks for the feedback.

Post subject: Re: The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me - Ch. 39 (05/03/13)
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:04 am 

Pre dibs DIBS! :p

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:20 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

RATING: NC-17

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and all other BtVS characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, etc. The story and all other characters, human and otherwise, belong to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I want to give Heather (vampyregurl73) a huge thanks for being my new "beta buddy" and letting me bounce my crazy ideas off of her so they hopefully make more sense. I still take full responsibility for any mistakes, so for any glaring errors, please PM me. Once again, thanks to Heather for the lovely banner and all the hours and hard work she put into it.

A big thanks once again to everyone for reading and/or replying.

CHAPTER 39

Willow's eyes grew huge and her hands slid from the knobs to the wet tiles. Her legs turned to jello as she started losing any strength she had regained at the sight of the hungry blonde stalking toward her.

"Sooo hot," Willow whispered then gulped as the door clicked shut. She whimpered and closed her eyes as Tara's strong arm wrapped around her waist from behind. The redhead felt her hair being brushed aside and lips attaching firmly to the side of her neck. The blonde's arm tightened even more as Willow's knees started to buckle when Tara's teeth bit lightly into the tender flesh. Tara's full, round breasts pressed hard into her girlfriend's back and the silky soft mound started a gentle rhythm against Willow's firm little ass with every kiss and lick. Willow's head dropped back against the strong shoulder as she shuddered and released the long, deep groan that had been building since she glanced back and saw Tara looking at her like a starving woman at an all-you-can-eat Willow buffet.

Tara smiled into the creamy neck as she felt the vibrations accompanying the wonderful sounds Willow was making. With one hand holding the redhead secure, Tara reached for the body wash and applied it liberally to her lover's front, then leaned away applying it to her back and down her own front before setting it back on the shelf. The blonde squeezed her front against Willow's back and shivered in delight. Still holding her girlfriend from behind, Tara slid her hands around the redhead's abdomen, working the wash into a foamy lather before dragging them up and over the small breasts in light, teasing strokes.

The water beat steadily against their hair and skin from the large showerhead above as Tara's hands slid over the hot skin lathering more as she gently washed up her chest to her neck and back down cupping her breasts.

"Mmmm...I love your titties," Tara breathed naughtily into the redhead's ear getting an immediate reaction.

"Oh God, baby," Willow groaned out. She jerked and her low moans grew louder as the blonde flicked her thumbs repeatedly over the slippery peaks. Tara smiled at the response and slithered against the redhead's soapy back. The blonde felt the shiver run through Willow shooting into her own nipples sending hot tingles from the connection straight to her sex urging her to grind harder into the firm, round muscle.

"I have dreamt of this so many times," Tara panted hotly in her ear as her hands moved lower over the taut abdomen then finally lathering the soap gently into the short curls. "Holding you like this. Feeling your naked body against mine."

Unseen in the next room, the dying embers in the fireplace flickered then burst back to life as things heated up once again in the bathroom.

Willow moaned as Tara's gentle fingers slid up over her slippery stomach then back down between her trembling legs. The redhead's hands slapped at the wet tiles she was facing as she searched for something -- anything to get a grip on. "Me too, baby," Willow gasped as she brought a hand away from the tiles and reached back to grip Tara's hip, pulling her harder against her ass as the blonde set a firm, steady rhythm.

"How are you feeling down here?" Tara asked quietly as her fingers played gently in the short curls.

"I'm okay," Willow panted as she rocked back into her. "But maybe just outside...for now," she managed before releasing a loud moan as she felt the blonde's outer lips spread and glide against her slick flesh.

"Outside's good," Tara moaned and rocked harder as her engorged clit connected with the firm ass the same time her finger slid through the curls and pressed gently against the aroused nub. "All the things I want to do to you," she said haltingly as she stroked between the redhead's swollen lips and ground her hips harder. The blonde cupped Willow's small breast and rolled the nipple as the fingers of her other hand circled repeatedly over Willow's clit. Tara's arm tightened around her lover as Willow started jerking with every heated touch. Tara rocked her hips harder along with Willow's movements as they both climbed higher.

Giles removed his glasses and started cleaning them furiously and Sofia sat there with her mouth hanging open.

Faith and Buffy just looked at each other then back at the strange behavior of the others.

"What?!!" Buffy finally asked in frustration.

Just then, Willow's car pulled up in the circle driveway and Xander got out with an armload full of greasy bags.

"Hey, guys! Man, do you know how far you have to drive in this town to find some decent fast food?" All eyes were on him as he approached the porch, stopping him in his tracks.

"What? I didn't do it whatever it was," he said quickly as he suddenly had an overwhelming feeling of guilt at Buffy's dirty glare.

"I thought you were watching Will?" she said accusingly at the confused man.

"I did, I was!" he stuttered out, then his eyes flew open wide as he saw the bright white light in the sky heading right towards them. "Holy shit!"

Hester followed his line of vision and jumped to her feet. "Oh for heaven's sake -- not again! Everyone in the house now!!" she yelled, grabbing Faith and Buffy by their shirts and slinging them through the open patio door. Mary had already scrambled inside and pulled the girls further into the kitchen just as Big D grabbed Sofia and Giles and quickly pushed them through right behind the others. Hester reached for Xander, yanking him roughly through the door just as the light exploded right on the spot where Faith and Buffy had been standing mere seconds before.

"What the hell?!" Xander exclaimed, then shrieked and nearly jumped out of his skin as another explosion hit and then another.

Hester rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Oh, Me. It appears those two are quite insatiable."

Buffy and Faith looked at each other then back at Hester.

"You mean that's...they're doin' it?!" Faith asked the older woman excitedly as she finally figured it out.

"Oh, they're 'doin' it' alright, and apparently enjoying it very much," Hester answered with a smirk.

"But Will, she um, wasn't herself." Buffy's head started to spin.

"She's back to normal, Buff," Xander spoke up between gasps as he pressed his fingers to the pulse in his neck and checked his watch. "200's normal, right? She's normal, I'm normal. I'm not dying right?" he asked as he collapsed into the kitchen chair.

"Breathe, Xander," Buffy said and semi-sympathetically patted him twice on the shoulder. "Now, back to Willow?"

"She's fine, back to herself," he answered as he forced the deep breaths and felt his racing heart start to slow.

"Oh, thank God," Buffy sighed then looked back at the older woman. "You want to tell us exactly what's going on?"

"I'll explain more in a minute, but right now, D, I need you to go over there and put that fire out immediately. And bring me every log and every piece of ash in that fireplace. Every single one," she stated emphatically.

The tall woman nodded. "I'll get it all," she said as she opened the door and looked out cautiously before stepping through.

"Wait," Faith said as D stepped toward the door. "The fireplace is in the basement. I can go with you and let you in if you want."

Big D smiled at the offer. "I know, Faith. That's how we got in and started our fire earlier, but you're free to join me if you like."

Faith arched a curious eyebrow. "Yeah, I think I would," she said, then turned to Buffy. "Okay, babe?"

"Yeah, you go. I'll keep an eye on things here." She gave the brunette a quick kiss and watched her carefully follow the tall woman out the door.

Xander finally recovered and scooped up the fallen bags he had dropped when he was thrown into the house by the deceivingly strong older woman. "Anybody want a burger?"

Willow's shoulder blades rested against the cool tiles and she was panting -- hard and fast -- her heavy-lidded eyes gazing down into the cobalt blue ones looking up at her from between her legs.

Just a few minutes earlier, they had clung to each other as the waves of pleasure flowed through them, the moans faded to whispers of love and the shaking eventually subsided. They barely managed to finish their shower and shampoo each other's hair before their passion rose once again.

Willow moaned and grasped the long blonde hair as Tara lifted one of the freckled legs over a broad shoulder, followed by the other.

"I've got you," Willow heard murmured quietly as soft hands gently caressed her thighs before moving to cup her bottom securely. Her head fell gently against the shower wall as the soft, smooth tongue teased her lips then slid languidly inside. "Oh fuck," she groaned at the first light stroke over her sensitive clit. The soft flicking grew firmer and faster and the redhead began bowing off the wall and thrusting herself into Tara's face driving the blonde crazy.

Tara wrapped her mouth around the swollen nub and sucked lightly at first, moaning into the fleshy morsel, causing Willow to push harder against her mouth. Tara growled, slid her hands up supporting the redhead's lower back and slowly started to stand.

"What if they're in there, you know?" Faith whispered to Big D as they leaned against the back of the house and poked their heads around to stealthily look in the basement door.

"I don't see them, but they're at it again, look," Big D said as she pointed to the fireplace. On the way over, she had explained to a shocked Faith that she and Hester had snuck in and built the fire while Willow was in the shower. The fire was necessary for the Blessing, and one aspect was that it increased in size along with Willow and Tara's passion. She couldn't help but blush as she told her that the explosions occurred when the girls, well, exploded.

Faith's jaw literally dropped when she put the pieces together.

"That's what hit us...TWICE??!!"

She had finally calmed down by the time they arrived at the house and Big D told her everything would be explained in due time. Right now, they had an important job to do if they wanted to stop the "Big-O Bombs" as Faith had dubbed them.

Faith peeked through the door and saw the flames growing higher and higher. "Shit. What are we gonna do? I have an extinguisher in the kitchen."

"Shhh," the taller woman whispered as she held her ear to the door. "They're in the bathroom," she said flushing a light pink as she heard more than she needed to. "We need to hurry. An extinguisher runs a risk of spreading it. It's very um, volatile. We need water."

Faith looked around frantically then slapped her hand against her forehead. "We have lots of water right there," she said pointing to the pool. She ran to the other end of the house and found the watering cans they used for the flowers. She quickly dunked the two cans into the pool and handed one to Big D. "Will this work?"

The other woman was already sliding the door open and moving quickly to the fireplace as the flames roared higher.

"I sure hope so."

"Baby, is this okay?" Tara panted out before her tongue circled teasingly around the redhead's entrance. "Or this?" she asked then ran her tongue slowly around the throbbing clit.

Willow's eyes nearly rolled back in her head as the talented tongue teased back and forth. "Ohh God...inside...inside please!"

Tara smiled.

"TARA!!!" Willow screamed as the blonde's long tongue found her entrance and gently slid inside.

With Willow on her shoulders, she found the perfect position to do what she had been dying to. As Willow arched her back, Tara pulled her forward and began thrusting inside the swollen, juicy walls.

Willow was delirious as she tilted further off the wall, one hand still in the blonde hair as the other lashed out for some kind of support. Finally finding something metal and sturdy, she thrashed harder as she rode Tara's tongue.

________

"Oh my God," Faith whispered as she hurried back out to refill their watering cans. They were fighting what seemed a losing battle as the flames grew higher with every scream coming from the bathroom. She handed one can to Big D then quickly poured the entire contents of her own on the flames. She ran back out to fill her can once more as Willow screamed again.

________

Willow growled and bucked up hard against Tara's face like a bronco buster. She angled her hips up, rolling them forward to meet the long, strong muscle. Tara was in heaven as she tipped her head back and plunged her tongue repeatedly into the quivering walls.

Tara's heart raced as she felt Willow's body respond. The warm liquid oozed out to coat her tongue as she delved even deeper into the swollen channel. The blonde ached to take Willow higher, to feel her climax full force, reaching her peak as Tara held her this way. She held one arm firmly against the redhead's back, slid the other hand down and cupped Willow's sex as her tongue slipped out and began circling her girlfriend's swollen clit.

"Shit yes!" Willow yelled as she rolled her hips begging for more.

Tara tightened her hold as she wrapped her lips around the engorged nub and gently slid a finger into Willow's opening at the same time.

"FUCK ME!!"

Willow's screams echoed off the tile walls as she bucked hard against the blonde's mouth and hand, drawing her deeper inside.

Tara had an excellent memory, especially when it came to Willow's body, and quickly found what she was looking for.

Jackpot

Tara would've smirked if she could have. Instead the blonde sucked the clit harder while curling her finger to stroke the spongy tissue sending Willow into a frenzy.

________

"LALALALALALALALALA" Faith kept singing to herself as she tried, unsuccessfully, to drown out the passionate cries coming from the next room. "Jesus, T, what are you doin' to that girl?" she whispered as she poured yet another can of water on the fire.

"Keep 'em coming," Big D whispered as she emptied yet another can on the stubborn fire.

"I think that's the problem," Faith whispered back as she made another run to the pool.

_________

"TAAAA!!!!" Willow's scream lodged in her throat and the metal creaked in her hand as she arched and froze against Tara's mouth. The blonde braced herself and held on tighter as the contracting muscles seized her digit and wouldn't let go. Willow jerked once more flooding her mouth, along with the rest of them as the metal snapped and they were hit by a deluge from where the showerhead used to be.

_________

"One more time, quick," Big D whispered again. After the last flare up, they had bombarded the fire with can after can. Things seemed to have apparently calmed down in the next room and they finally got enough of a break to get the fire out.

One more round with the watering cans, then Faith ran up the stairs softly, quickly getting a few trash bags and hurrying back down. They used the small shovel and broom on the hearth to clean every last bit of wood and ash from the fireplace. They even stuck the shovel and brush down in the bags just to be on the safe side. She grabbed a few towels from the laundry room to soak up what hadn't evaporated, then they scurried as quietly as they could out the door, sliding it shut behind them.

Faith rested against the side of the house and wiped the sweat from her forehead as she caught her breath. "What the hell was that?"

Big D smiled as she sat the watering cans down beside the house. "I'd say that is a couple of very satisfied Blessed Vestals."

"Damn, I feel like I need to run my ears through a car wash," Faith said with a shiver as they walked back across the deck quietly.

Big D chuckled, nodding in agreement. "They were something else," she said as she paused at the patio door and smiled. "You think these two might like to be outside for a bit?" she asked Faith as she looked through the glass at a pair of tails wagging furiously.

"Oh, shit. I'm sure those two haven't even thought about putting you guys out. Come on," she said as she quietly slid open the door to the kitchen and let the two happy dogs out.

Bubba made the rounds watering the trees before noticing a squirrel and lumbering off after it as fast as his old legs could carry him. Faith rolled her eyes and took off after him. "Not now, Bub. I really need to get out of here," she whispered just loud enough for him to hear.

Chosen piddled around close to the pool then made her way back to the deck where Big D had taken a seat on the steps. She sat in front of the tall woman and bowed her head. Big D cupped her chin and lifted her head, smiling at the blonde dog. "Are you happy now, girl?"

Chosen's tail thumped excitedly and a twinkle came to her big brown eyes.

Big D chuckled and ruffled the soft hair on her head. "Of course you are. You must've heard it all. Poor thing."

Big D laughed out loud as the dog laid down and covered her ears with both paws then smiled up at her.

"Oh, the things we have endured for love, my child," she sighed.

Chosen stood back up, arched an eyebrow and nodded her head.

Big D looked over and saw Faith and Bubba heading back toward the deck. She pulled Chosen into a warm hug and whispered in her ear. She leaned back and looked her square in the wide brown eyes. "But you know it's your choice. It's a big decision, so take your time."

Chosen instantly slipped her head under Big D's chin and nudged her repeatedly. The tall woman giggled at the dog's quick response.

"Well okay, if you're sure." Big D barely got the words out before Chosen jumped on her, knocking her back on the steps and covered her face with kisses.

"Okay, okay. I get the message," she said laughing as she pulled the dog into another hug. Chosen gave Big D one more kiss before moving off of her and laying on the deck, resting her head in the tall woman's lap.

Big D absently ran her hand through the blonde fur as she contemplated the big question. "But which one should it be? Again, it's your choice," she said as she looked down into the big brown eyes.

Chosen sat up slowly. She looked out over the yard at the two figures heading their way, her tail thump-thump-thumping away, and Big D smiled.

Just then, a muffled cry of ecstasy rattled the windows and door of the basement.

Chosen reared her head back, releasing a long, loud howl that set Big D into a fit of laughter. She cupped the dog's face, placed a loving kiss on her head and whispered low in her ear. "It will be done."

Faith jogged quickly back up to the deck with Bubba in tow. She called both dogs back into the house and gently closed the door. "Can we please get out of here now? If I hear one more scream from those two, I'll never be able to look either one of them in the eye again," she said with a visible shiver.

"Yes, we're done here for now. Let's get back to Mary's. I think we all have a lot to talk about."

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:04 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs!

Hahahahaha! Well I'm glad you didn't hurt yourself when I brought that up. I can't believe I was so spot on with that comment :P

Damn our girls are insatiable! Whoops there goes the shower head >.> and poor Faith, no best friend should have to hear their friend's sex life so intimately.

And now with more questions! Who is Chosen and what choice did she me make? Who are big D and Hester? What the heck is up with the fire? And what happened to Faith and Buffy? We need answers! Us kittens are going to explode from all the questions, and not in the good way like our girls!

~Leo

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Last edited by leos_pride on Fri May 10, 2013 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:04 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Oh wow, they really are insatiable! I wonder if it's just them or if the magic of this fire somehow strenghtened their passion, but either way no reason for us to complain. :grin Poor Faith, that really falls into the category of things you don't want to hear when it's your best friend doing it...
So Chosen doesn't seem to be just a normal dog...what choice did she make here and how will it affect her and the girls? I'm curious who Hester and Big D are, some guardians for the blessed vestals or something? Can't wait for more!

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:28 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Finey_McFine: "Pre dibs"?? Isn't that kind of like cheating? LOL Congrats anyway. Hope you're feeling better!

leos_pride: Congrats on "real" dibs! lol

Oops, I think our feedback and update posting criss-crossed.

Yep, you really hit the nail on the head. Just perfect. lol

I hope you'll be happy to know that finally, many of your questions are being answered directly below. I know there are even more questions, but those will be answered fairly soonish, so keep hanging in there. Thanks for the feedback!

Wills redemption: Hi there! LOL Yes, they are pretty darned insatiable. Well, they do have nearly 2,000 years of pent up passion, so they have a lot of time to make up for.

Yes, poor Faith. She was definitely uncomfortable. She's going to deal with that very soon.

All your questions about Chosen will be explained eventually, but the story of Hester and Big D is coming up right now. Thanks for the feedback!

Last edited by wimpy0729 on Fri May 10, 2013 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me - Ch. 40 (05/10/13)
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:50 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

RATING: R

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and all other BtVS characters belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, etc. The story and all other characters, human and otherwise, belong to me.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Thanks to Heather (vampyregurl73) again for all her hard work. I take responsibility for any mistakes, so for any glaring errors, please PM me.

Thanks again to everyone for reading and/or replying.

CHAPTER 40

"I need a drink," Faith said, rushing in Mary's back door and going straight to where she knew she kept the good stuff. "Hey, where's the...?" she asked, turning to look at the others sitting around the table for the first time.

Sofie smiled and held up the nearly empty bottle. "We're celebrating," the Watcher said as she put down the bottle and picked up her full glass. "Get yourself a glass and come join us, dear."

"I wouldn't mind a drink," the British voice called from the living room.

"Oh, shut up!" the chorus of voices rang out to Ethan once again.

Faith went straight to the table, picked up the bottle and finished it off. She made a face and shook her head then went in search of the other not-so-good stuff. She grabbed a glass, sat at the island beside Buffy, poured herself a drink and downed it too.

"Thirsty?" Buffy teased as she watched Faith pour and down another glass.

Faith shook her head again and made another face. "Not really. I'm just hoping to get enough alcohol in my brain to erase all the disturbing sounds I've been listening to for the last hour."

They all turned to her, every eyebrow raised.

"Believe me, you don't want to know," she said as she made a face and shook her head again, but hadn't even taken another drink. It was like she was trying to shake the noises right out of her ears.

Buffy laughed and put her arm around her girlfriend. "Oh come on. It couldn't have been that bad. I mean, we're talking about Willow and Tara here."

Faith took another drink and shook her head once more. "I'll tell you one thing -- your sweet little Willow sure has a powerful set of lungs on her. I don't even want to think about T," she said, quickly downing another glass.

"Now I know you're exaggerating," Buffy said, then turned at the sound of laughter coming from the back door. Her eyes grew wide as the tall woman walked in shedding her soaked black hoodie. "So that's why they call you 'Big D'," she whispered, staring blatantly at the tight, wet shirt, earning her a quick elbow to the ribs from her scowling girlfriend.

"Oh, no she's not," Big D said, choosing to ignore the little blonde's other comment.

"No, I am most definitely not. I mean, Jesus Fucking Christ, it was like listening to my sister! And I know I heard metal break! What the hell could they be doing in the shower to break metal?! Damn!" Faith said as she visibly shuddered.

The others laughed as Faith and Mary both took another drink. There were some things a mother did not want to know about their children, and this was definitely one of them.

"I hope she shaved her legs," Mary slightly slurred, sat her glass down hard and blinked as the alcohol started to hit her. She looked beside her at Hester and playfully poked her in the arm, smiling goofily. "So...His...Hes...yeah you," she said, the older woman grinning as Mary poked her again. "I think you owe us some answers, old woman."

"Yes, I believe I do," Hester laughed, poking her back. Mary nearly toppled out of her chair before the older woman grabbed her sleeve and pulled her back. "What would you like to know?"

Mary looked over at Big D and back at Hester, leaning toward her and narrowing her eyes. "Just who the hell are you two?"

Tara sat on the bathroom floor with Willow in her lap clinging to her limply. Tara ran the towel through the red hair once more then wrapped it around the naked body melded with hers.

"Not that I mind, baby, but do you think you can get up and walk yet?"

Willow snuggled closer into the warm body and sighed happily. "Don't wanna move," she said then kissed the naked flesh closest to her lips.

Tara giggled as the lazy kiss tickled her neck. "I know, baby, but we can't stay here all night because my butt's starting to go numb. Plus, I have no idea when Faith'll be home and I don't think I locked the door."

Willow groaned and with Tara's help managed to stand on her own two weak legs. She helped the blonde up then handed her the other towel hanging on a hook by the shower.

"What time does she get off work?" Willow asked distractedly, her eyes bouncing along with Tara's full breasts as the blonde finished drying herself off.

"Oh, she's already off work. She's over at mom's," Tara answered as she pulled on her boxers and tank top.

Willow finished pulling on the large t-shirt Tara had brought her then paused as she noticed the blonde had put on her sleepwear. "I thought she worked late. And not that I mind, but should you really be wearing those to work? What time is it anyway?"

Tara's eyebrows rose. "Ohhh, well she left work early and I took the night off."

This ought to be interesting.

"You did?" Willow asked excitedly. "How come?"

Tara nodded as she carefully picked up her wet robe and dropped it in the hamper. She washed and dried her hands then they took turns brushing their teeth. Tara wiped her mouth then wrapped her arms around her girlfriend from behind, placing a kiss in her still damp hair.

"Come on, baby. Let's grab a drink and a little snack and take it upstairs. I have some things to tell you."

"I'm actually surprised you two haven't figured it out already," Hester said as she looked from Mary to Sofia and got blank stares in return. "We go by several names but we couldn't tell you anything until the Blessing was finally fulfilled."

"Go on," Mary said, quirking an inquisitive blonde eyebrow.

Hester pointed to her tall companion standing behind her and smiled. "Though she prefers to be called 'Big D' now," the older woman smirked, "some know her as Diana, and others as Artemis."

Mary and the Watchers all looked at her with eyebrows raised until she continued.

"As for me...well, the girls were my children long before they were yours. Some know me as Hestia, but they knew me as Vesta."

Mary stared blankly at her for a long time then laughed and smacked her on the arm.

"Shut the front door! No, seriously, who are you guys?"

Hester and Diana looked at each other and laughed.

Giles took another drink as he looked at them blearily through his glasses sitting cockeyed on his face. Xander unwrapped another burger and started shoving it in his mouth. Faith and Buffy were too caught up in each other to notice anything else going on around them. Luckily, Sofia finally got a clue since she had been drinking much slower than the others.

"The books," she whispered as she looked back and forth between the two women. "You two wrote the books. You gave me the two at the store and left the one at the Council for us," she said with amazement as her eyes grew wide.

"Well, we wrote two of them, and I took the one to the Council after Tara was born so you would be sure to have it when the time came," Hester said as she nodded. "The books, by the way, are now your property. Every single one of them, so those gentleman in there can leave anytime now. I just need to make a phone call."

"Books?" Giles piped up. "What did you say about the books?"

Hester smiled at the half-sloshed Englishman and patted his hand. "They belong to you, all of you, though I'd like for the girls to keep them after I make my final entry," she said, then laughed as Giles quickly wiped the drool from the corner of his mouth.

"You were there with them all those years ago, and gave them this chance to be together again," Sofie said, the shock of it all finally hitting her. "You've been trying to help them get back together all this time, haven't you?"

Hester nodded. "Yes. We were called upon to help and saw the depth of their love. They were both so selfless and sacrificed their own happiness. They kept their devotion to me only to come to such a horrible ending," she said sadly. "They deserved another chance at happiness more than anyone I've ever known."

She paused and looked over at her tall companion. "Diana was as enraged as I was and we've both done what we could, but we really couldn't interfere. It had to happen on its own, just like it did back then. However, we finally came to realize that we needed a little help. All of you coming together wasn't an accident you know -- Slayer and Potential, Watchers, and even a mother with the protective streak of a mama bear -- you've all played vital roles."

Everyone sat silently at the table looking around at each other as they took it all in. Xander paused mid chew as he felt two pair of eyes on him. He swallowed and looked nervously at the two strangers, and the Goddesses smiled.

"Even best friends who provided love and security when it was needed the most, helping to shape them into the women they are today. As for us, I've kept a very close eye on Tara here, while Diana tried to keep the activity down around the Hellmouth since there was such an increased risk to Willow. Diana has cut the vampire and demon population down immensely," Hester said proudly.

Diana just shrugged as she held up her bow. "Like shooting fish in a barrel from the right vantage point," she said with a smile.

"And him?" Sofie pointed toward Ethan in the living room and Diana nodded.

"Well, that was verging on crossing the line, but I just couldn't let him get away. I wasn't sure what was going on when I saw the little girl get in the driver's seat. When she turned into a middle-aged man, I knew he was up to no good. I've kept an eye on Willow and Tara for a long time, and I've done what I was allowed to protect them. I just gave you a little extra help capturing him," Diana said with a satisfied smile.

"And we really appreciate it. Now what about those two?" Sofia asked as she pointed to the two girls sitting at the island kissing, which was doing a much better job of helping Faith forget than any amount of alcohol.

"They are a very big part of the plan," Hester said as she smiled at Buffy and Faith. "Who better to protect our girls than a Slayer and a Potential? They were born with a special bond with the Vestals and have kept them safe over the years whether they realized it or not. They are the Guardians now and will be needed more than ever."

That got Sofie's attention and it started sobering Mary up quickly.

"Why?" Mary asked anxiously. "They're the Blessed Vestals now, so why would they need Guardians?"

Hester sighed as she started to explain. "Yes, they are together forever now, finally, and we want to do everything we can to keep them safe. Though they are not technically my children, they will be considered demigods, or possibly hemigods, maybe semi-hemi-demigods," Hester said tilting her head in thought. "Not really sure about that, but they still may draw untoward attention. They have some enhanced abilities of their own, but it doesn't hurt to have the extra protection of the Guardians."

"So Buffy and Faith have some kind of superpowers now? I mean, more than they already had?" Sofia asked eagerly. "Oh my God, I'm sitting here talking to Goddesses," she whispered wide eyed as the realization hit her even more.

Hester just laughed. "Oh yes, they definitely have superpowers."

Giles straightened his glasses and combed his fingers through his mussed hair as he began sobering up a little. "Dear Lord, you really are," he whispered staring back and forth between the two women. "But Buffy already had her Slayer powers, so what does that mean exactly?"

"Buffy and Faith's powers are amplified quite a bit now, although they are actually no longer Slayers," Hester answered the confused Watcher.

The kissing came to a screeching halt.

"What did you say?" Buffy asked after releasing Faith's lips.

"You did die, Buffy," Hester explained. "That was necessary so you would be reborn as a Guardian of the Blessed, not a Slayer."

"What about Faith?" she asked anxiously.

"She died after you. She was a Slayer for a few minutes, then became a Guardian also."

"Hold on!" Giles said, jumping up too quickly and swaying, then sat back down. "If Buffy's not a Slayer and neither is Faith, then who?"

"I guess you'll be finding out soon, Rupert. You know how this works," Hester answered the Watcher.

"So I'm not the Slayer? I don't have to stay on the Hellmouth?" Buffy asked hopefully.

"Well, you do until the next Slayer arrives, but not after that. Your duty is now to keep the Blessed Vestals, and whoever else is close to them, safe," Hester explained, watching Buffy's reaction carefully. She was pleased to see a smile form as Buffy realized the enormity of the situation.

"I don't have to stay on the Hellmouth? Really?!" The ex-Slayer asked, smiling brightly, then turned to Faith. "I don't have to stay on the Hellmouth," she said excitedly then turned back toward Hester. "I have to be close to Willow and Tara, right?"

"That's how it works," Hester said, chuckling at the look on Buffy's face.

"We have to stay close to Willow and Tara," Faith corrected, her dimples emerging as she smiled and leaned in to kiss her girlfriend.

Hester shared a quick look with Diana, who took over the delicate coversation. "Girls, there may be something else," the Goddess started then hesitated.

"What?" Buffy asked, finally breaking the long kiss.

"Well, there was a little unforeseen umm, complication," Diana said carefully then took a deep breath. "The first wave of energy hit you two as it was supposed to, but..."

"They weren't supposed to be hit and brought back by the second one?" Mary asked worriedly. She was finally back in the ballgame after she had gotten up to make a pot of coffee and already had her first cup drained. She made eye contact with Sofia and mouthed "Vesta?" with her eyebrows raised to her hairline in disbelief. On her friend's nod of confirmation, she cringed and smacked herself in the forehead, finally realizing how royally she had screwed up.

"By the way, I'm really sorry for all the umm, poking...ma'am," Mary apologized awkwardly as she refilled her cup.

Hester laughed as Mary took her seat back beside her. "You were just being your usual protective self Mary, and we wouldn't have you any other way."

"So the first Big-O Bomb is what took us out and the second one brought us back, but it wasn't supposed to happen like that? Didn't you say you had a way to revive us?" Faith asked, trying to get everything straight.

Mary pulled the unused needles from her pocket. "They provided us with these, but I thought the AED was a better choice. We were getting ready to use the defibrillator when you were struck the second time and brought back with quite a bang."

"I'll say," Faith mumbled, rubbing her hands over her face repeatedly as she remembered what caused the "bang".

"Yes, well...that's a good way to put it, Mary," Hester said as she tried to explain. "You see, Diana and I created the fire for the Blessing and the Guardians, so it was a part of us. The fire should've gone out once the Blessing was complete, but their energy must've kept it going. They were already the Blessed Vestals when they released the second time, and as I'm sure you know, Diana isn't just the Goddess of the Hunt."

"The whole day?" Willow whispered unbelievably as she burrowed further into Tara's naked side, her new favorite cuddling spot -- one of the many perks of sleeping skin-to-skin with her lover.

"Not the whole day, sweetie. It happened sometime after I went to mom's around 10, then you were back to normal around 6:30," Tara explained calmly as her hand stroked soothingly up and down Willow's bare back. "What's the last thing you remember from this morning?"

Willow sighed as she thought back. "Well, it was getting close to lunchtime, so I started to make us some sandwiches. Chosen barked and there was someone at the door. It was a little schoolgirl. She said she was selling cookies and candy to raise money for new books for her school library. I bought five boxes of the candy, sat down at the kitchen table, then I called Buffy. That's all I remember."

"Okay, so you were 'younger Willow' for almost seven hours," Tara said gently and noticed her girlfriend cringe, so she decided to lighten the mood. "If it makes you feel any better, Ethan used a glamour and he's still in the schoolgirl outfit," Tara giggled. "It was quite a sight. Oh, and practically everyone was threatening to castrate him. I think he was about to pee his plaid skirt."

Willow laughed and squeezed the blonde tight in silent gratitude. Tara got it. She had very gingerly given her girlfriend a brief account of her youthful self's actions earlier that day. The deep red color in Willow's cheeks was only remedied by the blonde continually telling her how adorable she was, how much she loved her and kissing her many, many times.

"Sorry I missed that. I can't believe he had the nerve to pull the same trick again," Willow murmured into the soft skin on the side of Tara's breast -- another lovely perk.

"He's not going to cause any more trouble now. I'm just glad you were talking to Buffy and she figured out what was happening. It's good they got here as fast they did because it was pretty scary," she admitted with a whisper.

"I'm sorry. Was I that bad?"

"Not that, sweetie. You were absolutely adorable with all the pouting and whining. Nearly irresistable," Tara said smiling, then kissed those same pouting lips as Willow looked up at her with those big green eyes. "But...it was devastating that you didn't remember me," she said sadly. "The scary part was not knowing for sure if you ever would."

Willow scooted up and cupped Tara's cheeks. "I am so sorry I put you through that."

Tara covered the smaller hands with her own and looked deeply into the sad green eyes. "Baby, it wasn't your fault, so don't blame yourself," she said, kissing her softly. "But what made it even worse is what we found out from the books and Ethan. Willow, we were almost out of time, and I didn't know how long you were going to be like that."

"What do you mean 'out of time'?" Willow asked, frowning.

"Honey, the Blessing had to be activated before you turned 27," Tara whispered and watched the range of emotions roll over the redhead's face.

"But, that's only...ohh," Willow said with wide green eyes as the realization hit her.

"I know, sweetie, and if we didn't make love by then, our chance to be together in this lifetime would've been over." She watched as the green eyes saddened then started glistening with unshed tears. "Please don't cry, baby. We don't have to worry anymore. We're together and blessed by a Goddess, Willow. Will...Willow, where are you going?"

Tara watched, confused, as the last bit of red hair disappeared under the sheet. Then she suddenly felt hot kisses being placed over her breasts, down her abdomen and quickly moving lower. She gasped and her eyes rolled back as she felt her legs being opened wide and a soft, warm tongue sliding gently between her lips. "Oh, baby," she panted as her hips automatically rose higher. "What are you doing?"

The sheet slid down the blonde's body as Willow raised her head and looked up smiling, the bright green eyes now shining with mischief.

"I just want to be on the safe side, baby. I'll make sure you're good and blessed over and over before I turn 27," she smirked then disappeared back under the sheet.

"Well hello there you pretty little pussy," Willow purred. "Mmm, happy early birthday to me."

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:39 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs!

Sorry I didn't update my feed back in time last time. I was literally laying in bed, watching my girlfriend getting ready for work Friday morning and tapping out feedback on my phone to the last update. Soooo look at me updating on a Wednesday now :P

So we have gods here do we???? Very interesting twist, very interesting. That explains a lot. And now Faith and Buffy are no longer Slayers (or potentials) but Guardians? Also very interesting. Well played on the Buffy dying and then Faith dying so the line doesn't get all wonky like it did in canon. Still wondering what it is going to mean for them to be brought back by the girls' "O Bombs" instead of be resuscitated. And Big D talking to Chosen makes a lot more sense now being who she is and all. For a while there I was thinking Chosen was a person who decided to become a dog or something. Still wondering about this "choice" that was mentioned though. So yes, thank you for answering some questions but making more questions in the mean time!

And then there was this line:
"Well hello there you pretty little pussy," Willow purred. "Mmm, happy early birthday to me."
Best.line.ever. Willow is quite right, happy early birthday to her! Please, please tell me you are picking up the next update from that spot :pray yes I know I am incorrigible, but I just can't help it so I have completely accepted it! :grin

Thanks as always for the wonderful update! Can't wait for more!

~Leo

Sent from a mix of interwebs and Tapatalk 2

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 10:49 pm 

HEY!

Sorry I missed leaving feedback on the last chapter...I had kind of a rough week. Anyway, the previous chapter...totally fucking hot! I think if I had to wait 2000 years, I'd have more than a little pent up energy and be fairly insatiable as well. All those crazy acrobatics in the shower should land them a spot in Cirque du Soleil. I mean, based on balance alone it got a 10.0 in my book. :p

So, lot's of information (FINALLY :p) in the last chapter and some questions answered, but per usual with your awesomeness...you've raised even more! Chosen for one has me VERY curious. I always thought there was more and that she was in fact not really a dog at all. With that said, it made me kinda sad that Willow may possibly lose her little buddy. I guess we'll learn her true identity eventually.

Favorite line:
Quote:
Though they are not technically my children, they will be considered demigods, or possibly hemigods, maybe semi-hemi-demigods
Nothing better than a Goddess with a sense of humor. ;-) Speaking of...a ways back someone questioned weather 'Big D' was Dawn (cringe) and I just want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU that she wasn't. Because that would definitely have been unpleasant.

I'm looking forward to Willow and Tara's reactions when they find out about the 'BIG-O Bomb's' and have to face Buffy and Faith. Which, BTW...genius! Now they'll get to live as one big happy family down on the farm.

Looking forward to the next chapter!!

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:26 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

leos_pride: Hey, no worries. Looks like we crossed feedback and update. And hey, I'm surprised you managed to feedback at all if you were watching your gf get dressed. lol

I'm glad you like the twist and yes, it does explain a lot. Goddesses and Guardians, oh my. Of course, now we know that Big D was the "stalker" hiding out in the trees keeping an eye on the girls all this time. The other answers will be coming eventually I promise.

So sorry, but this one picks up the following morning. LOL Yes, incorrigible but that's not a bad thing. I'm right there with you. Must be a Leo thing. But for now, we'll just have use our imaginations on what conspired between "pretty pussy" time and wake up time. Thanks for the feedback!

Finey_McFine: Hey, Shelby! So glad to see you back. Hope you're feeling better. The board's not the same without you. lol

I'm glad you enjoyed the hotness of ch. 39. Yes, they definitely have a lot of pent up sexual energy to release. And you waiting that long and being "fairly insatiable" is probably putting it mildly. I'd see you as "Totally Insatiable Shelby"...and why does that remind me of Thoroughly Modern Millie? I have no clue. LOL. The girls did seem to have amazing balance and coordination, didn't they? Could be a new perk of their Blessed Vestal-ness.

I'm glad I was able to finally shed some light on many of the unanswered questioned you all had. It was actually quite cathartic to get that out. And yes, even more questions, and of course, they will be answered eventually.

LOL Hester/Vesta is interesting, isn't she? You're very welcome re Dawn not being Big D. Never even thought of bringing her into this, nope. Couldn't just come out and called her Diana from the start, way too obvious. But you know, Diana, arrows and dogs, you guys would've made the connection way too soon.

The Big-O talk will be coming soonish. I'm glad you like my twist on Buffy/Faith not being Slayers now. I had to come up with a way for Buffy to not be tied down on the Hellmouth.

Again, glad to see you back. Thanks for the feedback!

Post subject: Re: The Lovers, The Dreamers And Me - Ch. 41 (05/17/13)
PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:40 am 

Dibs??

Lot's of good stuff in this chapter...favorite:
Quote:
"I know we don't have much time right now, but I need you to know," Tara said softly, placing her hand over Willow's heart. "I'm going to make you and this my number one priority for the rest of our lives," she said sincerely before kissing her deeply then slowly pulling back. "I love you, Willow. You will always come first. Everything else can wait."
I nearly swooned as well...very sweet.

HA! See, I knew they were still in danger. Have to admit, my spidey senses were tingling as well when Tara went by herself to answer the door for the 'delivery men.' All I can say here is...go-go gadget dogs! Totally LOVEd that Bubba peed on the guy, lol.

I guess all four of them are now on a learning curve. W/T with extreme powers and B/F all with the new senses. I'm excited to see where you take us from this point!!

BTW...when I submitted DIBS, it was after the chapter was posted. This is so weird that it popped up here.

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Thu May 23, 2013 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:43 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

RATING: R

AUTHOR'S NOTE: No beta this time, so all mistakes are my own. For any glaring errors, please PM me.

SPECIAL NOTE: Just wanted to let you guys know that due to some health problems in the family, I may not be able to keep up with the weekly posting. I will do my best though, but if I'm not able to have it posted by Friday, I will do it as soon as possible. Thanks for sticking with me!

Thanks again to everyone for reading and/or replying!

CHAPTER 41

"Oh shit," Mary and Sofia whispered and Giles threw in a "Dear Lord". They turned as one to look over at the girls at the island kissing once again.

Diana gave Hester a pointed look and cleared her throat nervously. "Yes, well, that's a rather long discussion."

Hester stood and pushed in her chair. "Yes, it is and it's been a really long day for all of us. How about we pick this up tomorrow...say noonish, have a little lunch? Maybe we can pull the girls away from their alone time long enough to join us and we can all talk about this some more."

"Yes, let's make it a real celebration and include everyone. Tell them to bring the dogs too," Diana said smiling.

The two Watchers and Mary looked at her with disbelief that she would leave them hanging. However, they were at least sober enough now to know not to question a Goddess, so they kept quiet and all nodded in agreement.

"Yes, noonish," Mary spoke up. "Everyone is welcome to stay...well, except for him," she said pointing to the living room. Did you say they were free to go?" she asked Hester.

"Oh, yes!" Hester said, pulling out her cell phone and hitting speed dial. "It's done," she spoke into the phone then took it to the living room, handing it to one of the Watchers babysitting Ethan. They informed the Council they were bringing a "guest", and to have one of the special cells waiting for him. In no time at all, they had him untied from the chair, hands and ankles cuffed and were leading him quickly out the door.

"Well, I'd like to say it's been fun," the ex-warlock started to say cockily but was quickly silenced as Mary took off her sock and shoved it in his mouth.

"Remember -- 'snip-snip', Ethan," she said smirking. She laughed as the Watchers practically had to drag him out the door. After all, it was fairly impossible to walk with his legs crossed.

Hester and Diana left soon after and Mary turned to look at everyone still sitting in her kitchen. "So, slumber party?"

Buffy and Faith broke another kiss and looked at each other, both thinking the same thing. "I really don't want to go back there tonight," Faith finally admitted, really dreading the thought of going home and being exposed to more disturbing sounds again so soon.

"Sofie can stay with me, the men can have the sofas and you girls can have the guest room," Mary said smiling as the two Guardians sighed in relief.

"Oh, thank God," Faith said as she took Buffy's hand and headed out of the kitchen. "See you all in the morning. We'll try to keep it down," she smirked, winking at Mary over her shoulder.

Mary rolled her eyes, then waited until the girls were all the way upstairs before she spoke. "They have no idea what she was talking about," she whispered, and the other two nodded as they sipped their coffee. She grabbed the opportunity while she had it. "Dibs on not being the one to tell them," she said quickly.

The other two choked on their coffee, scowling at her fiercely.

"I'm not telling them!" the Watchers yelled at the same time, then glared at each other.

"I vote Hester tells them," Mary said, finally taking a drink of her own coffee, glancing at the other two over the rim of her cup.

"I second that," Sofie said.

"I third," Giles said, raising his hand.

Xander leaned back in his chair and rubbed his full stomach. He got up from the island, threw his trash away then looked over at the others still sitting at the kitchen table. "Okay, who are we not telling what?"

Tara flung her arm out toward the annoying sound coming from her nightstand and found nothing but air. She opened a bleary eye and then the other, seeing nothing but creamy freckled skin and sighed happily until the annoying buzzing started again. She lifted her head and turned, confused to see her nightstand at the other end of the bed. She gently slid backwards off Willow, scooted to the head of the bed and reached out toward the small table. She had to blink several times to get her eyes to focus enough to find her phone and push the right buttons.

"Hello."

"Miss Maclay?"

"Yes. Who's calling?" she mumbled, still half asleep.

"We're here with your bed."

"My bed?" she asked perplexed, as she looked down at the object in question and the exhausted hot redhead sprawled shamelessly across it in all her glory. She licked her lips as her eyes wandered up the thighs to the moisture still clinging to the small patch of dark auburn curls. She was shaken from her reverie as the male voice spoke again.

"Yes, ma'am. The king size bed you bought this past weekend. We've knocked several times and didn't get an answer. Are you at home?"

"Oh, our bed!" she yelled as her eyes opened wide and she sat upright. "What day is it?"

She heard a chuckle from the other end. "It's Monday, ma'am. I'm sorry, did I wake you?"

"Uh, yeah kind of. I'm sorry. Can you give me a few minutes, then I'll meet you out front?"

"Sure thing. I was wanting to finish my coffee anyway. No hurry."

"Thank you. Bye," she said, ending the call and looking at the time. "Oh shit. Shit shit shit," she said in a panic and shook Willow's foot laying beside her on a pillow at the head of the bed. "Baby, wake up. Willow!" she said, shaking her harder.

"Mmm, yeah, baby," the redhead murmured sleepily, "you ready for more?"

"No, Will! It's Monday and it's after 9:30. Work!"

Startled green eyes popped open as she jolted awake and hit the floor with a thump.

"Willow!"

"I'm up!" Willow yelled as she tried to stand and immediately stumbled.

Tara caught her and sat her back down on the bed. "Breathe, sweetie. It's 9:40, you're not that late. Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Willow said slowly as she looked down at herself then over at Tara and smiled. "I think I might need a shower."

"Shower, yeah," Tara whispered as she leaned forward kissing her softly then pulled back quickly.

"Shit! They're outside with the new bed and it's going downstairs!" She said in alarm. "I-I need to get down there and clean up!" she yelled as she ran out the door. She got half-way down the stairs and stopped cold. "Oh, no. How could I forget so soon?" she whispered to herself. After a good mental scolding, she turned around and walked purposefully back up the steps.

"Clothes!" Willow called out and started opening drawers. She quickly found a t-shirt and sweats and started after her. She stepped out into the hall and was surprised to see Tara standing at the top of the stairs.

"Forget these?" Willow teased as she held out the clothes.

"I forgot something way more important," Tara said earnestly as she pressed Willow gently back against the wall.

"I know we don't have much time right now, but I need you to know," Tara said softly, placing her hand over Willow's heart. "I'm going to make you and this my number one priority for the rest of our lives," she said sincerely before kissing her deeply then slowly pulling back. "I love you, Willow. You will always come first. Everything else can wait."

Willow swooned and felt tears spring to her eyes from all the emotions running through her. She cupped a silky cheek and slowly brought their lips together once more. "I love you too," she breathed as her heart soared from the words and the intensity they were spoken.

Tara softly ran the pads of her thumbs over the flushed cheeks, capturing a tear as it escaped from the corner of the beautiful green eyes and kissed her once more.

"What can I help you with?" the blonde asked sweetly as she took the clothes hanging from Willow's limp fingers and quickly put them on.

The redhead was still sagged against the wall and her fuzzy mind couldn't think. Tara smiled at the state of her girlfriend and pulled her into her arms. Her hands slid downward and caressed the baby soft skin of her butt as she backed her slowly down the hall and into the bathroom, kissing her the whole way.

"Don't you need to shower?" She grinned as Willow leaned back against the sink and nodded. "What do you need -- clothes, shampoo, toothbrush?" Willow smiled and nodded again and finally found her voice.

"Yeah, my bag, please. I think it's still downstairs," she whispered, still overwhelmed at the blonde's words. She watched Tara turn to go and quickly reached for her arm. Questioning blue eyes looked back as Willow brought her hand to Tara's chest and placed it tenderly over the heart she loved more with each passing second. "Thank you," she whispered sincerely. "I just want you to know -- this is my main priority too, and you'll always come first to me. Is there anything I can do for you?"

Tara smirked and softly brought their lips together. "I'll tell you later. Now get your ass in the shower before it gets fired," she teased and kissed her one more time.

"Ugh, what was I thinking?" Mary grumbled, squinting at the morning light shining through the curtains and piercing her brain like an ice pick.

"Ohhh, Cap'n Jack. Yes, I'll walk your plank," Sofia moaned as she threw her arm across Mary's stomach.

Mary rolled her eyes as she lifted the offending arm and brought the hand up smacking Sofie in the head with it.

"For the last time, Sofie...I AM NOT CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!"

"What? Hey!" Sofia blinked and looked over frowning at her friend. "Mary? What are you doing here?" she gasped, looking around the room then under the sheet at her fully clothed body.

"Seriously, Sofie, you really need to get over your Johnny Depp obsession."

"Please tell me I wasn't talking in my sleep," Sofia whined as she turned the color of a nice ripe tomato.

"Talking and groping. Remind me to never sleep with you again," Mary griped as she pushed the covers off and rolled out of bed then quickly sat back down.

"Sofia, please tell me I was dreaming and that I didn't really assault a Goddess last night," Mary whispered, wide eyed.

"No, you just poked a Goddess -- Vesta, Hestia, Hester, whatever you want to call her. And she and Diana will be here for lunch in a few hours, so you might want to be on your best behavior."

"Oh, shit," Mary whispered, dropping her head into her hands, then looked over at her friend. "So it all really happened? The girls activated the Blessing finally after all those years, and Buffy and Faith are their Guardians?"

"Every bit of it," Sofia confirmed as she sat up rubbing the sleep from her bleary eyes. "And we need to get up and figure out what to feed two Goddesses and a house full of guests."

"Did she say they would still need protection or was that the alcohol?" Mary whispered hesitantly. "I thought it would all be over. I thought they'd be safe?" she asked, the worry obvious in her voice.

"Yeah, that's what she said, Mary. But she also said they weren't technically demigods, so they may not even be on the bad guy's radar," Sofie said optimistically. "They're probably going to be perfectly fine."

Tara hurried downstairs and looked frantically around the room. "Good thing I checked first," she whispered as she ran around the room picking up the discarded white t-shirt and their panties and threw them all in the laundry room. She ran to the bedroom and checked the bearskin rug, happy to find no remaining dampness from her hasty clean up the night before. Tara smiled as her eyes were drawn to the light pink stain near the middle, that from this angle, at least to her, resembled a heart. She sighed and gently caressed the faint mark that represented so much.

"Something to remember it by. Like I could ever forget," the blonde smirked as she carefully folded her keepsake and put it on the shelf in the closet for now.

She ran back to the laundry room, grabbed panties and a bra from the clean basket, then went straight to the bathroom for the quick shower she desperately needed. She quickly disrobed and jumped as the water hit her in one big splash from the broken showerhead. She smiled as she remembered how the showerhead met it's fate and made a mental note to pick up a new one as soon as she got the chance. A couple of minutes of lathering and rinsing was sufficient, and she was dried, dressed and done.

Tara grabbed Willow's bag then ran back up to the kitchen, her eyebrows flying up at the sight of the two dogs waiting patiently by the back door. "Oh, guys, I am so, so sorry," she apologized profusely. "Your bladders must be about to burst. Go on," she told Chosen and Bubba as she slid the door open and watched as they both ran to the closest grassy spot they could find. She stepped out onto the deck and smiled as she looked over to the flower garden at the back of the house.

Willow stepped out of the shower feeling wonderfully refreshed. She smiled when she saw her bag on the floor and a bottle of Gatorade sitting on top of the vanity along with a single red rose. She dressed quickly and rifled through her bag, frowning when she couldn't find what she was looking for. She glanced up to the vanity again and a huge smile broke out on her face when she noticed her toothbrush sitting in the holder right beside Tara's. "I'm home," she whispered to herself as her heart fluttered wildly in her chest.

"Just bring it right through here, please," Tara instructed the delivery men as they carried the large mattress awkwardly through the sliding door in the basement. It was much easier getting the monstrous thing in this way than trying to maneuver it all the way through the house and down the basement stairs.

"You can just lean it against the wall for now. We'll take care of the rest later. And again, I'm sorry for making you wait," she apologized once more, missing the look the two men shared.

"No problem. We just need you to sign here for the delivery."

"Of course," she said happily, excited to have the new king size mattress in what was soon to be her and Willow's new bedroom. She turned and laid the form on the pool table and had just touched pen to paper when she saw the cloth coming toward her face.

A mile down the road, Buffy and Faith jolted upright and jumped from the bed.

Willow skipped down the stairs with a huge smile plastered across her face and rose in hand, in search of her sweet girlfriend. Not seeing Tara in the kitchen, she turned and headed down into the basement. She reached the third step and her smile faltered when she heard a low growl that she had only heard for the first time the day before. The rose fell from her hand as she leapt to the basement floor just in time to see one man crashing into the wall beside the sliding door and falling unconscious into the opening. The other man stepped toward Tara and Chosen lunged for him. He shrieked as the dog clamped down hard on his crotch, snarling and viciously shaking her head.

Willow's eyes instantly found Tara's and she breathed a sigh of relief to see her girlfriend completely unscathed. "Are you okay? What's going on?!"

"Get it off! Please, I beg you!!" the man screamed and swatted uselessly at Chosen, who bit down even harder. The blonde dog kept her death grip on his privates like a snapping turtle not letting go until a lightning strike. The man's foot started to kick out in a last ditch effort to free himself, which was a very big mistake.

In a flash, Willow and Tara's hands shot out. A resounding crack was heard as the man was flung back and pinned to the wall, his head snapping back painfully. And Chosen still held on.

Buffy and Faith skidded to a stop outside the sliding door quickly taking in the scene, Bubba at their heels.

"T?!!" Faith yelled in a panic.

Tara nodded toward the man on the ground by Faith's feet. "Bad guys," she explained succinctly.

Faith arched an amused eyebrow as Bubba hiked his leg over the unconscious man's face. "Good boy, Bub," Faith told the big dog as she petted him lovingly on head.

The two Guardians stepped over the man on the floor and over to the one still pinned against the wall.

"I can take this guy from here," Buffy said, whipping out her cuffs. She nodded to Willow and Tara, who dropped their hands, releasing their hold. "You can let him go now, girl," she said to Chosen, who still didn't relinquish her grip on the whimpering man.

"Libertas," Willow said quietly, and Chosen's eyes widened.

"It's okay," Willow whispered as she knelt behind the Chosen and gently laid her hand on the dog's trembling back.

Chosen finally released the man and turned to Willow, who hugged her fiercely. "You did great, girl. Thank you."

Tara sat beside them and joined in the hug. "You were amazing, Chosen," she said then leaned down and kissed her on the head.

Faith helped Buffy pin the wounded man's hands behind his back to cuff him and winced when she saw the damage.

"Damn, looks like we're going to have to do some drywall work, T."

"The wall? What about my head?!" the man whined.

"Shut up, asshole. You had the nerve to bleed all over it, so I'm gonna need some primer and paint too."

Tara looked at Faith and pointed to the even larger hole in the wall beside the sliding door.

"Holy shit! What the hell happened here?" Faith exclaimed as she took in the man-sized hole in the other wall.

"I think they were trying to kidnap me," Tara explained. "The one Bubba hiked his leg on tried to put a cloth over my face, so I flipped him into the wall. I don't know how it did all that damage," she said frowning. "Then when the other one came at me, Chosen grabbed him and wouldn't let go."

Faith's face flushed red with anger. She picked up the soaked cloth and threw it at the wall, putting a large dent in it. "What the hell?" She whispered, looking down at her hand.

Tara felt a slender hand slip into her own and she turned to look into a pair of very concerned eyes.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Willow asked as she scooted closer and cupped Tara's cheek.

"I'm fine," Tara whispered then kissed her softly. "How are you?"

Willow didn't have time to answer as a loud shriek grabbed their attention. They turned toward the high-pitched sound and their eyes popped open wide.

"What are you doing here?!" Faith yelled at the upside down man.

"We delivered a mattress!"

"That wasn't all you were doing. You better tell us the truth or we're going to play 'wishbone' with your legs!" Buffy added and gave the thigh she held suspended high in the air a hard tug for emphasis.

"Okay, okay!" He yelled once his screaming stopped. His eyes filled with tears as his testicles throbbed from his already damaged goods. "We weren't going to hurt her. We were just going to borrow her for a while."

"Why?" Faith growled as she pulled the leg she held higher in the air.

"I don't know!" He screamed as his chalky face started taking on a light green tint.

"Ready, B? One...twooo..."

"No, wait! He didn't tell us! He just said to take her and keep her away for a few days. That's all, I swear!"

"Who?!" Faith asked menacingly as she tightened her grip on his knee.

"Faith," Tara spoke up as she stood and walked over to the inverted man. She cocked a reproachful eyebrow at the brunette only to get a scowl in return.

"He's talking. Let's hear what he has to say before he throws up all over us, okay?"

Without waiting for a response from her best friend, Tara turned her head sideways and looked down into the man's tearful eyes. "Tell us everything you know, starting from the beginning."

He gulped and fought the bile rising into his throat before he spoke. "Okay, a few weeks ago we were hangin' out, havin' a few beers at The Hole and this guy walks up to us. Said we could make some easy cash just to hide her away for like a week. He didn't give his name."

"What did this guy look like?" Tara asked calmly.

"I didn't really see his face. He had his hood pulled up over his head and all I could see was the tip of his nose. He was short, probably smaller than all of you. But I tell you one thing -- if I was in the same room with him again, I could point him out."

"And how would you do that?" Faith asked, still fighting the urge to drop him on his head.

"The smell. That guy was foul. He gave us half the money up front and even the cash stunk."

"Like what?" Faith asked, hoping to get any kind of clue that might help.

"Kind of musty, almost rotten."

"Did he give you any instructions?" Buffy asked, getting into cop mode.

"He said it would be a piece of cake if she was unconscious because she could do some kind of 'magic' or something. He gave us the chloroform and told us to watch her, try to get her alone. We saw the delivery truck this morning, and there was only her truck in the driveway. It seemed perfect. We knocked out the delivery guys while they were standing by the truck drinking coffee."

"What did he tell you to do with her," Willow asked through gritted teeth as she stepped up beside her girlfriend and took her hand.

"He said once we got her, to keep her blindfolded and take her to a room in the back of the bar. He didn't tell us she was like Bruce Lee and had a killer guard dog. Now can you please put me down? I told you everything I know."

"One more thing, then we'll take care of you," Buffy said, leaning down closer to his face.

"Where's The Hole?"

A moment of complete silence followed and then Faith snorted. Tara and Willow exchanged looks and fought unsuccessfully to hold back their giggles.

"What?" Buffy asked innocently.

"I'll tell ya later, B," Faith said right before her phone rang. She gave Buffy a nod and they both let go of the man's legs at the same time. They smiled in satisfaction as he landed right on his face.

Faith pulled his head up by the hair, still smiling. "By the way, dumbass, you guys are too late anyway. What your boss was trying to stop has already happened." She dropped his head roughly then answered her phone. She grimaced and immediately pulled it away from her ear.

"Mama Bear, settle down! Everyone's okay but there was a situation," she explained once the yelling stopped. She walked to the other side of the room to continue the conversation with the clearly upset woman. All Mary knew was that Faith and Buffy had ran out of the house like it was on fire, not stopping long enough to explain.

Tara and Willow looked at each other with matching blushes and eyebrows raised, then down at Buffy. The little blonde was leaned over talking to the injured man, still trying to ascertain the location of The Hole.

"Um, Buff?"

"Yeah, Will?" Buffy answered after finally getting the information from the man.

"You know what happened?" She asked hesitantly.

"Oh yeah, you guys put on a big show," Buffy said nonchalantly.

"What?!!" Willow yelled causing Buffy to jump.

"Geez, Will. It was kinda hard to miss with all the shooting fire and explosions. You know, the cinders and more?"

Tara arched an eyebrow at Buffy's phrasing. "You mean the Incendere Amor?" Tara questioned.

"Yeah, that thing. We're all meeting later to celebrate and talk about everything. I think you're mom's making lunch."

"Everything?" Willow whispered, her blush growing darker by the second.

"Yeah, I guess. I kinda missed some of the conversation last night, so I'm not really sure."

Tara patted Willow gently on the back and tried to steer the conversation in a different direction. "What did you find out from this guy?" She asked, nodding down to the man still lying face down with his hands cuffed behind his back.

"Oh! He said The Hole is just north of the brown eye. Do you know where that is?"

Tara's forehead furrowed deeply. "Do you think maybe he said 'Braun High'?" she asked slowly.

Buffy tilted her head in thought and slowly nodded her head. "Yeah, yeah, I guess that could've been it. Is that what you said?" she asked, tapping her boot against the prone man's head none too lightly, getting what could pass for a nod as he groaned.

"That definitely makes more sense," Tara sighed. "That's the high school the next town over. It shouldn't be too hard to find."

Buffy began to formulate a plan. "So we go to brown eye, head north to The Hole and snatch the hood..."

Tara couldn't take anymore and finally had to interrupt. "Baby, don't you have to work soon?" she asked Willow, arching an eyebrow in silent code.

"Yes! I'm gonna give them a call right now. Buff, did you say something about lunch?" Willow asked, pulling out her phone.

"Yep, we're all celebrating. Will you be able to get off work?"

"I'll ask them right now," Willow whispered as she walked toward her office, passing Faith on the way.

"The showerhead?!! What the fuck were you doing?!" Faith yelled, wide eyed, as she held out the mangled showerhead to Tara.

Tara turned beet red and suddenly found the floor very interesting. "I"ll fix it," she said quietly.

"That's not what I asked," Faith said, not letting it go.

"Hey, Faith, what time is lunch?" Willow asked, winking at her girlfriend from behind the brunette's back, and Tara sighed with relief.

"She said around noon," Faith answered then scowled at her best friend. "We're talking about this later," she whispered to Tara as she tossed the useless piece of metal back in the trashcan. "Mary wants us to bring these guys over there."

Buffy roughly picked the cuffed man up off the floor just as they heard a loud groan from the other side of the room. They looked over to see the man in the doorway trying unsuccessfully to get to his feet. Faith walked over and grabbed him by the shirt, hauling him quickly to his feet. She reached for her own set of cuffs, pulled his arms behind his back and clicked them in place.

"Come on, piss face. We're gonna take you to meet someone even scarier than us."

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 7:52 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Dibs! hmmmm *shares half the dibs with Shelby* we were both eagerly lurking for the update :lol:

I have to say I didn't get much coherent typing done while she was actually getting dressed :-P I had much more success when she went off to the kitchen to pack her lunch. And it is totally a Leo thing. It is another thing that makes us so awesome!

Wonderful update! The wake up scene was adorable. I don't know if I could have pried myself out of bed, delivery man or no. I guess the work thing helped get things moving :-P

And woah! to the new super human strenght AND magic the girls have acquired! And Faith and Buffy's new spidey senses. Very, very handy. I love the dogs' part in this chapter. Go Chosen! Then Bubba comes in to finish things off. Too good! This should a very a interesting conversation with the goddesses with these new developments. Now we have more questions!

As always, a fabulous update and I can't wait for the next. I hope all is well with the family!

~Leo

Sent from Tapatalk 2

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 327 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next