The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The KITTY: Place your “BITS” here
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:03 pm 
Ms. Moderator Fantastico
Ms. Moderator Fantastico

Topics: 1
Welcome to the KITTY :kgeek

Got a little drabble, poem, top ten list or one-shot story for our girls and have nowhere to put it? Now you do! Everyone is welcome to place their "bits" of Willow and Tara goodness here so.. ante up!

The idea for the KITTY came from a little drabble Rebecca wrote. Read it in the next post. Thanks Rebecca. :D

Post subject: Re: The KITTY: Place your “BITS” here
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:14 pm 
2. Floating Rose

TITLE: Under The Influence Of Oz
AUTHOR: Rebecca Ashling
RATING: Teen
SUMMARY: Willow and Tara get naughty with Australian lager. Drabble.
DISCLAIMER: Buffy the Vampire Slayer is the property of Joss Whedon and his corporate affiliates. Foster’s Lager is owned by Foster’s Group. XXXX is owned by Castlemaine Perkins. I own none of these properties and have written this drabble for fun and not profit.
A/N: Advertising slogans used in the UK for two brands of Australian lager have been used in the text.

UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF OZ

The can of lager steamed and hished as Willow opened it. She dribbled its contents upon Tara's apex and belly. Tara shuddered as the pool of ice-cold beverage shivered her sensitive flesh into goosebumps, flowing snakily in its many liquid ways across her creamy, pale skin. Willow knelt reverently between her lover’s tender thighs, stooping down to sup up the amber nectar. Both women ignored the sudden, insistent rapping upon the dorm room door. Doubtless, Buffy requiring witchy help for some minor apocalypse. They were, however, too engrossed, too intoxicated with each other, to give a XXXX about anything else.

Last edited by Rebecca Ashling on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:37 pm 
2. Floating Rose

TITLE: In The Vale Of Gehenna
AUTHOR: Rebecca Ashling
RATING: General
SUMMARY: The last girl standing... Drabble.
DISCLAIMER: "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is owned by Joss Whedon and his corporate affiliates. I do not own this show and have written this story for fun not profit.

IN THE VALE OF GEHENNA

Malefic flames lit the darkness. The Slayer faced millions and billions and trillions of ravening demons. She shook her dirty blonde hair from her face and gazed into the baleful orbs of the Demon Emperor, a colossus astride his myriad armies. "You shall not pass."

The Emperor laughed, his scorn like acid on a wound. "And you are?"

The Slayer's diminutive frame tensed for the fray. "Who am I?" Her voice was soft. "Who AM I?" Her voice echoed out like the trumpets of Jericho across the valley. Her turquoise eyes reflected hellfire as she snarled defiantly.

"I. AM. TARA."

Post subject: Drabble Homework
PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:20 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 4
Title: Homework
Rating: T
Wordcount: ~500
Summary:Willow realizes that her feelings for Tara aren't completely platonic after all.

Just throwing this out there, I needed a break from my homework.

A/N: OH MY GOD! I haven't been on the board for AGES! I have been so extremely busy with life and school...BUT! I am back with a loud (not so much) bang and a small quickly written drabble.

Willow stealthily watched her friend. Tara was busy studying her Physics homework, and she hadn't noticed Willow's staring. Willow watched how Tara's blonde hair kept blocking Tara's view, and how she occasionally sipped her steaming coffee. It was weird having a friend who wasn't in the Scoobies. It was nice having a friend, just for the sake of having a friend.

Tara looked up and her eyes met Willow's. Damnit, she was caught in the act. The red head beamed at her new friend trying to act like she wasn't caught staring. A small blush spread on her cheeks. 'Is t-there something on m-my face?' Tara asked, the woman was slightly flustered. Willow couldn't tell the truth, her friend would be freaked out, and start ignoring her. Willow didn't want Tara to leave her.

'No, I... Uh.... Just didn't feel like doing homework...It was boring..So I just stared at you being all productive-y.' Worst. Lie. Ever.

Tara wasn't convinced at all. She raised her eyebrow questionably and slightly cocked her head. Luckily, she nodded and said 'Oh. Okay. T-that's fine. Y-you should s-study though.' Willow offered her a weak smile, and quickly started 'reading' again. The redhead just stared at the words, nothing actually registered in her mind. Normally, Willow was the brain-y one, but whenever she was around Tara she would lose all her concentration.
Willow shifted somewhat closer to Tara, closer than she was "allowed", but she wanted to be close to Tara. Willow never was such a hands-on person, she had always preferred to keep a decent distance. For some reason Willow really wanted to be close to the other girl. She absently wondered what was up with that. She had never felt like this around someone before.

The feelings she had had for Oz were quite similar to this, but different all the same.
Everything was so confusing at the moment. Was she gay? Did she like women? What about OZ then? Was she bisexual? Willow had met few 'out' people, but she had never felt a connection with another woman. Did she have a crush on Tara?

Willow felt Tara's burning gaze leave her, and she saw from the corner of her eye that Tara went back to studying her book.

Tara wouldn't question her, no matter how crappy the lies were, that's what Willow really liked about her. She knew that something was bothering Willow, she would come and talk to her. That's how their friendship worked. They trusted each other.

Willow was absolutely certain of one thing.

She wanted to stay close to Tara and never let her go.

Willow decided that those feelings would need to be scrutinized another time. Since there was this important test next week and Willow had to ache it. After all, staring at beautiful women wouldn't get Willow an excellent grade.

The End....or not?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:32 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

I really hope Tara's taking Physics for Poets - taking a "real physics" course for anyone not palnning a science career is a very bad move :-)

Great example of, well, not exactly a *missing * scene in terms of missing *from* a specific episode but rather one of those moments we all know had to have happened at some point but weren't shown.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:33 am 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 4
I agree with DaddyCatALSO, we all know scenes like that have to have happened at least once or twice in the series. JUst because we didn't see it on the show didn't mean that it didn't happen :)

Great job! :D

"Between a laugh and a tear, And that's as good as it can get for us, And there ain't no reason to stop tryin'" - John Cougar Mellencamp, "Between A Laugh And A Tear"

"I've always been a big fan of books." - Amber Benson