The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (7-21-13)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:44 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

Topics: 15

TITLE: Baby Makes Three

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: PG13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Willow Rosenberg is a senior at Sunnydale High. She and her friends are bullied relentlessly until Willow stumbles upon a huge secret and decides to take matters into her own hands. There is no Hellmouth, just lot’s of teen angst, self discovery and of course Willow/Tara goodness...eventually.

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi all…here is your next chapter. No beta, so all mistakes are mine; PM if you catch something. Enjoy!

Chapter 31

“So, I guess this is my exit,” Willow said as Tara pulled to a stop in her driveway.

Tara smiled sadly, “Yeah…” She turned to face Willow and clasped their hands together. Tara stared into Willow’s emerald green eyes, silently letting her know how much she was going to miss her.

As Willow watched a range of emotions flash through Tara’s eyes, she leaned down and placed several kisses on Tara’s hands. “I’m sorry, I wish I could kiss you properly…but…”

“I understand…too many eyes.” Tara glanced back towards Willow’s house. “Guess we shoulda stopped somewhere on the way…”

Willow nodded and whispered, “I’ve missed you today.”

Tara tilted her head in confusion. “Didn’t we just spend the entire day together?”

“Yeah, but not together-together. I just wish-”

“I know, I miss that too. Kinda feels like forever since the last time we….” Tara trailed off and frowned slightly; she was starting to feel the consequences of living a closeted life. Glancing towards the house again, Tara chuckled, “I guess you’d better get going, that’s the second time your Mom’s looked out the window.”

Willow sighed and shrugged her shoulders, “I’m not home very much anymore and I think they miss me, but I don’t wanna leave…here.” Willow couldn’t seem to convince herself exactly how leaving the cozy confines of the car was a good idea.

Willow’s left hand was locked tightly between both of Tara’s; leaving her right hand free to roam. She watched with rapt fascination as a trail of goose bumps rose on Tara’s arm in its wake. Just a simple touch...

“Stay,” Willow whispered, finally looking up to the beautiful blue eyes of the girl sitting so agonizingly close.

“What?”

“Tonight, stay here with me…please?”

The apprehension in Willow’s big expressive eyes spoke volumes and Tara could feel her resolve crumbling. “W-What about Chelsea?”

“Chelsea too…both of you.”

“Are you sure? I mean, your parents won’t mind?”

“Absolutely sure, besides, I’m always over at your place and you’re never here at mine and I just though it would be a nice change, ya know? My parents won’t mind. Plus, I want them to get to know you better. I feel like I’m a part of your family and I want you to feel that way about mine.”

“Won’t it be weird with having both of us here?” Tara squirmed nervously, “I just feel a little…” Like a complicated mess.

“Come in with me and if you feel uncomfortable, then you don’t have to stay. Okay?”

Tara reached up and trailed a finger down Willow’s cheek. “How did you know that’s exactly what I was feeling?”

Willow shrugged, “I could see it in your eyes, just like you can see things in mine. But…there’s more, isn’t there? Tare, what’s wrong? Did I do something?” Willow’s voice raised an octave as she started to panic.

“No sweetie, you’re perfect, really. I just…” Tara paused to gather her thoughts, “I just w-wish the circumstances were different, that’s all. I wish I could be a more normal girlfriend for you. I wanna be able to take you out on dates, go to parties, hang out with friends or just say ‘ok, I’d love to stay over’ without a second thought, but I can’t. I have responsibilities and I feel like you’re missing out and-”

“Tare,” Willow interrupted, “I wasn’t doing any of those things before I met you, so whatever we do is a big old plus for me. Besides, relationships are different for everyone and this just happens to be ours.”

“I know, but Chelsea she…complicates everything, all the time, I s-sometimes feel r-really awkward and I j-just…” Dropping Willow’s hands, Tara sighed in frustration and fell back against her seat.

“Hey,” Willow reached out and grasped Tara’s hands again. “Didn’t I already confess how much I love you both…as in plural…the two of you? I know you’re a package deal Tara Maclay and besides, it’s a little late for you to feel awkward around me. Don’t cha think?”

Tara smiled at Willow’s attempt to put her mind at ease and nodded, “I guess...”

“After all, I did clean up a poopy mess this morning and the way I see it, you kinda owe me,” Willow grinned, cutely poking her tongue out between her teeth.

Tara returned the smile, “Helped…you helped.”

“So, you’ll come in with me?”

“Okay.” Tara finally relented, not that she was ever really able to deny Willow anything.

“Great!” Willow exclaimed, unable to hide they joy. She grinned widely before jumping out and unbuckling Chelsea. She handed the infant over to her Mommy, so she could retrieve her shopping bags from the trunk.

“Hi Sweetie! How’s my baby girl?” Tara hugged the infant close and rubbed their noses together.

Chelsea grinned and squealed loudly; bucking and bouncing in her mother’s arms.

“She’s such a happy baby,” Willow observed, as they approached the front door. “Some babies are all with the crankiness, but Chels is happy almost all the time.”

“Well, she’s happy because her Mommy has a Willow that makes her very happy.”

Willow bumped shoulders with Tara and returned the lopsided smile as they climbed the porch steps. Willow fished the key out of her pocket and ushered her girls inside.

“Mom, Dad! I’m home!” Willow called out as she closed the door behind them.

“In the kitchen!” Sheila replied.

As the three girls rounded the corner, they found the Rosenberg’s sitting at the table and enjoying an after dinner cup of coffee.

“Oh, there she is!” Sheila squealed and leapt out of her chair with both arms extended. Willow smiled momentarily, before rolling her eyes when she realized Sheila was passing her by and going straight for Chelsea. “Hi sweetheart! Do you want to come see Auntie Sheila? Do you?”

The happy little girl giggled and babbled as she practically leapt into Auntie Sheila’s arms. The elder redhead quickly snapped her up and headed back to the table next to her husband.

“Wow, nice to see you too Mom.” Willow said sarcastically, a scowl on her face with a small touch of jealousy seeping through.

Willow’s comment was completely ignored by the Rosenberg’s as they both doted on the precious baby and Chelsea, for her part, didn’t disappoint. She reveled in the attention; giggling, clapping her hands and just being all around adorable.

Willow slouched, unable to hide her disappointment and plopped down in a nearby chair. As an only child, Willow was definitely not used to playing second fiddle in her own home.

Tara hung back, leaning against the kitchen counter and doing her best to stifle a giggle; amused by Willow’s petulant behavior. The visibly pouting redhead had her arms crossed defensively across her chest and a jealous scowl etched on her face; Tara thought it was cutest thing she’d ever seen.

Ira finally broke away from Chelsea’s thrall and started to get up, but not before leaning forward and pinching Willow’s cheeks. “And how are you my sweet little girl? Hmm?” He teased in a high-pitched voice. “Looks like someone is all cranky tonight. Do you need a bottle?”

Willow’s eyes practically rolled all the way up into her head. “Hardy har har, Dad.”

Ira chuckled as he moved to get another cup of coffee. “Did you girls eat yet?”

“Yeah, we picked up something at the mall with Buffy,” Willow replied, fiddling with the tablecloth.

“Bunny? Who in the world would name their child Bunny?!” Sheila asked, most of her attention still on Chelsea.

“Mom…” Willow whined, “It’s Buffy, B-U-F-F-Y, not Bunny!

Tara snickered, drawing Willow’s attention away from her parents. “Hey, don’t encourage them,” Willow joked, playfully scolding her girlfriend. “They’re bad enough on their own.”

“Well Chelsea-Belle, At least your mother had the sense to give you a normal name that I can remember. Now we can only hope you don’t turn out to be as over dramatic as my daughter.”

“Oh yeah and ‘Willow’ is just such a normal name. Hello pot, meet the kettle.” Willow couldn’t resist taking a spirited jab at her mother; completely ignoring the last part of Sheila’s statement.

Sheila turned her attention back to Chelsea, “You see Chelsea, overly dramatic, just like I said.”

Willow sighed and shook her head; in her opinion, the conversation had officially gone down the tubes.

“Willow,” Tara said, “It’s um, it’s getting late…”

“Late…oh right…late! Um, do you guys mind if Tara and Chelsea sleep over?” Willow asked quickly.

Ira nearly dropped his cup and Sheila froze; both silently staring at their daughter.

Willow squirmed uncomfortably, “What? It’s not as if I’ve never asked for a friend to sleep over before, geez...talk about your dramatic pauses.”

The silence was deafening and Tara was growing more uncomfortable by the minute. It was her worst nightmare come true; the Rosenberg’s didn’t want them there. She wrapped her arms tightly around her stomach seeking relief from the cold chill that was making it’s way down her spine and shuffled her feet nervously.

“Willow, Xander doesn’t count and of course they can stay, anytime,” Sheila answered, meeting Tara’s worried eyes with a comforting smile.

“We’re happy to have you both, anytime!” Ira exclaimed with a grin.

Willow looked up at her girlfriend questioningly, “Tara?”

The blonde smiled and nodded enthusiastically; finally letting go of the breath she didn’t know she was holding. “I just need to swing by the house and pick up a few things first.”

“You girls go ahead, I’ll entertain Chelsea while you’re gone.” Sheila was completely taken with the youngster and had no intention of returning her to her mother anytime soon.

“Oh, you don’t have too-”

“Don’t be silly Tara, it’s fine, I love spending time with her. Go on now before it gets any later.” Sheila said with a smile as she waved them off.

Willow jumped up and grabbed Tara’s arm, “Okay, bye!” She exclaimed as she pulled the girl out the door.

“Thank you!” Tara called as the redhead dragged her away. “Geez, anxious much?” She said to Willow with a lopsided smirk.

A devilish grin appeared across Willow’s face. “Yes.”

Willow had barely cleared Tara’s front door, when she suddenly felt herself pushed back against it and a warm pair of lips pressing insistently against her own.

“Mhmm,” She moaned as she melted into the kiss; snaking her arms around Tara’s waist and pulling her girlfriend closer.

Tara finally broke the intense lip lock and pulled Willow into a tight hug. They stayed that way for several minutes until Willow finally spoke, her head still lying comfortable on Tara’s shoulder as she gently massaged Tara’s back. “We should probably get going…” Willow whispered.

“I know, just…one more minute…”

Willow smiled when she felt Tara squeeze her even tighter. She didn’t know quite what had come over the girl, but she didn’t mind it at all.

Tara stood next to the large pile of baby supplies, chewing on her bottom lip and mumbling to herself as she took inventory. “Okay diapers, wipes, clothes, playpen, baby monitor, rash paste, baby food, high chair seat thing-y, sheets, blanket…Willow, do you think this is everything I’m gonna need?”

Willow raised an eyebrow and smirked, “Yeah, for a small army of infants. Tare, it’s just one night, how much stuff can a tiny baby need?”

Tara’s shoulders sagged in defeat. “I know, I’m being ridiculous, aren’t I?”

Willow moved forward, stepping over several items until she was face to face with Tara and gently slid her arms around Tara’s waist. “How about we just say, you’re ‘prepared for anything,’ okay?”

“Well, I-I just thought…we could have some alone time and we can’t really do that if she’s sleeping in the same room. I was hoping we could set her up in a different room…i-if that’s okay with you?”

Willow nodded and placed a chaste kiss on Tara’s lips, “Perfect.”

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:11 pm 
3. Flaming O

What a perfect way to start a Monday on summer vacation! Thank you!

The girls are so sweet. And with Chelsea, even Sheila acts human... :)

-suzi h

Young and Gorgeous -
now I'm just
'and'.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:06 am 
10. Troll Hammer

:grin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:30 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really hope they have wonderful alone-time...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:54 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Hi, Shelby! You do such a nice job of showing what these two are going through in their situation. Tara seems to be getting perhaps a little frustrated at not being able to be a "proper" girlfriend to Willow at the moment. There's also the little extra bundle that she always has to think about in everything she does. I really loved Willow's response though. All she wants is to be with Tara however possible, and reminded her that Chelsea is part of the package deal and that she loves them both. It's still very early so I have a feeling they'll muddle through just fine as long as they have each other.

It also seems Tara's feeling some other things too, what with the pressing against the door and kissing and wanting to hold on for just that last little while. So sweet. And wanting some "alone time" is always a good thing in my book. :wink

Thanks for the update -- wonderful as always and leaves me wanting more.

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:48 pm 
9. Gay Now

Hee hee hee!

Many snuggles and cuddles!

Nice to see a happy and involved Sheila/Ira!
Noticeably less absent than canon.

Mind you, mom's & babies...
She's going to go ape (in a good way) when she discovers that she's next-best-thing to a grandmother.
the Jewish grandmother/mother thing is a stereotype. But the stereotypes exist for a reason :)

Anyway, this bodes well for the girls.

Looking forward to more :bounce

R :flower

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:50 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Very sweet update! It was nice to see Sheila interact with Chelsea. Looking forward to your next update. :banana

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:03 am 
3. Flaming O

Thank you for the update! :applause :bounce

The next step into becoming a little family. :wtkiss :luv
Always enjoy reading your stories. :read
Thank you for sharing :kgeek

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:01 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
What a hysterical turn of events. Sheila Rosenberg who is generally portrayed as not having a mothering bone in her body goes nuts over Chelsea and completely ignores her teenage daughter. Willow has a great idea though for the Maclays to stay over. I hope they get some alone time.

Thanks for posting the update.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
As Willow watched a range of emotions flash through Tara’s eyes, she leaned down and placed several kisses on Tara’s hands. “I’m sorry, I wish I could kiss you properly…but…”

“I understand…too many eyes.”

I guess this is more because of the likes of Cordelia than the general citizenship of Sunnydale.

It's such a sweet gesture on Willow's part to invite both Tara and Chelsea to stay overnight at her house and it's nice to see her parents so welcoming to Tara and especially Chelsea. Hopefully in the future Willow can have another one with both Tara and Buffy

“I know, but Chelsea she…complicates everything, all the time, I s-sometimes feel r-really awkward and I j-just…” Dropping Willow’s hands, Tara sighed in frustration and fell back against her seat.

I like this little piece from Tara. Whilst there is no doubt that she totally loves Chelsea it's also very believable that she feels frustrated at times at having had a child so young and the way she thinks it cuts back on a real social life. That said at the same time would she have had the same life, be the same person that she is now if she hadn't asked Willow to babysit for her. And I like Willow's very wise response too-that everybody's relationships are different and that is theirs.

“Well, she’s happy because her Mommy has a Willow that makes her very happy.”

Awww, so sweet :sigh

Nice to see a story where Willow and her parents all share happy relationships together when there are so many that follow canon and show the Rosenbergs as a slightly dysfuntional clan.

Love Tara's over-preparedness for hers and Chelseas sleepover with Willow while our fave redhead finally gets some much needed smooches YAY

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:16 pm 
2. Floating Rose

Loving this fic!! I been gone for a while and this is the first one i have read since i came back on!! Glad I picked this one to start back on... :applause

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:49 pm 

Phantasyland-
Suzi…I hope you enjoyed your vacation. :grin Yep! Chelsea is so sweet she even makes Sheila a decent person.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sandman-
Back at cha! :grin

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
Alone time is ALWAYS good. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy029-
Hi Pam!!

I would imagine trying to juggle a baby and have some semblance of a normal hs experience is challenging, to say the least. Tara is desperate to have it, despite her responsibilities, and I don’t think she has fully realized that this just happens to be her normal hs experience. Willow made the adjustment a long time ago, maybe because she is used to making the best of situations in her personal life and Tara isn’t. Either way, Tara is still thinking about what she “should” be doing, instead of just letting things run their course. She has a bit of growing to do.

Tara is definitely having some feelings of the ‘different’ kind…let’s just hope she and Willow are on the same page.

Thanks for the feedback!

Azirahael-
Lot’s of snuggles and cuddles…always a good thing! :grin

I wanted to give Sheila a break, I think my other Sheila makes up for it, lol. This Sheila really wanted a bigger family, so she really enjoys having Chelsea around.

Thanks for the feedback!

branny72-
Glad you liked! Sheila loving the baby will help them in the long run…especially the coming out.

Thanks for the feedback!

bluepaintbox-
You’re welcome. :grin They are definitely moving in the La Familia direction. Hopefully, things go well.

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt-
Hi Deb!

Sheila Rosenberg: Mother of the Year! Okay, maybe that was a stretch, but she is definitely not evil canon Sheila. I kinda felt like she needed a break, ya know? This particular Sheila always wanted more kids, but couldn’t have them, so she’s enjoying living vicariously through Tara. Alone time coming up next!

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover-
“Too many eyes” was more in regards to Sheila looking out the window, not so much Cordelia. I doubt she’d be lurking outside Willow’s house on a Saturday night, lol.

I think Willow is starting to see the big picture and getting her parents on board early will be an important step towards the future. There will be a lot to sort out.

Feeling frustrated is a part of parenthood and making the adjustment from “having a life,” to one revolving around the constant needs of another, is pretty big. It’s tough as an adult, but doing it as a teenager? I can’t even imagine, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!

ImTheOtherOne-
Welcome back and Thanks!! So glad you are enjoying it, hope to see you around the board.

Thanks for the feedback!

NEW CHAPTER DIRECTLY BELOW

Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (9-16-13)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:50 pm 

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Willow Rosenberg is a senior at Sunnydale High. She and her friends are bullied relentlessly until Willow stumbles upon a huge secret and decides to take matters into her own hands. There is no Hellmouth, just lot’s of teen angst, self discovery and of course Willow/Tara goodness...eventually.

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi all…here is your next chapter. No beta, so all mistakes are mine; PM if you catch something. Enjoy!

Chapter 32

Willow stood in front of her full-length mirror in a pair of cute monkey-covered pajamas and turning from side to side. She pushed out her chest and sucked in her stomach several times before giving up and slouching in defeat.

“What does she even see in me?” Willow mumbled out loud, to the reflection in the mirror.

Earlier in the evening, when the girls finally returned from the trip over to Tara’s house, they found Sheila feeding Chelsea some smashed up sweet potatoes and peas. The infant was tired, hungry and had become a bit fussy. Tara apologized profusely, but Sheila merely waved her off; she thoroughly enjoyed caring for a baby again. Deciding to forgo a bath, Tara cleaned up Chelsea with a wet cloth while Willow set up the playpen and prepared the upstairs guest bedroom to accommodate the youngster.

Chelsea nursed for about fifteen minutes before passing out in her mother’s arms. Tara tucked her in and made sure she was sleeping soundly before returning to Willow’s bedroom. As Tara turned to enter Willow’s room, she stopped in the doorway when she saw the redhead posturing in front of the mirror. She laughed inwardly when the girl stuck out her chest and then frowned as she took in Willow’s self-deprecating words. It hurt Tara to know that Willow thought so little of herself. Doesn’t she see how wonderful she is? Tara knew what she needed to do ans stepped fully inside the room; quietly pulling the door closed behind her.

Willow was still lost in thought when Tara slid up behind her; causing her to jump slightly when Tara’s arms snaked around her waist. Willow closed her eyes and silently prayed Tara had not over heard.

“Sorry I startled you.” Tara whispered, pulling Willow close and resting her chin on the girl’s shoulder.

“It’s okay, I um, I didn’t hear you come in,” Willow replied. She was apprehensive, but soon melted into the heavenly embrace. Tara’s tender touch always had a calming effect on Willow and she sighed contentedly when she felt Tara start to slowly rock them from side to side.

Tara looked up and caught Willow’s eyes in the mirror with a knowing look.

Willow tensed, immediately realizing Tara had indeed heard her. “I-I-I was just…” Her face burned with embarrassment as she tried to pull away.

As Willow squirmed trying to pry herself loose, Tara just held her tighter. “Look at me Will.” The redhead stopped moving but refused to look up. “Willow,” Tara said more sternly, “Look at me.” Finally doing as she was asked, Willow slowly met Tara’s eyes in the mirror. “Why don’t you let me tell you what I see…” Tara whispered in Willow’s ear, “…I see a kind, thoughtful and beautiful girl that’s completely captured my heart. I see my best friend and the person I’ve fallen madly in love with…I see my Willow.”

By the time Tara finished speaking, Willow felt like she was going to hyperventilate or perhaps her heart would just explode with all the erratic pounding in her chest. She turned in Tara’s arms, sliding her trembling fingers into the dark blonde hair, leaving her thumbs to gently caress Tara’s perfectly sculpted cheeks. Willow opened her mouth to speak, but to her surprise, nothing came out. There were so many things she wanted to say, wasn’t there? She thought there was, but seeing the sincerity in those bright blue eyes made it all disappear; the doubts, the fear and the niggling…all gone.

Without a word, Willow pulled Tara close and gently brushed their lips together. The silky feeling of Tara’s lips and the obvious love in their connection, sent shock waves coursing through Willow. It was all she could do to remain upright and soon slid her hands from Tara’s face; wrapping them around her back and pulling their bodies even closer.

When Willow deepened the embrace, Tara couldn’t help but marvel at how perfectly they fit and unconsciously arched her body, pressing their breasts together. The sensation making her feel dizzy and causing her entire body to feel like it was on fire as Willow’s hands roamed hotly across her back.

The thin cotton tank Tara was wearing gave her little protection against the heat radiating from Willow’s hands. Tara felt Willow squeezing her tighter and she soon began to feel light headed as the intense kissing continued.

Willow couldn’t seem to get enough of Tara. She wanted the girl, all of her and right now. She pressed their bodies tightly together and became acutely aware of Tara’s breasts; pressed firmly against her own. Still breathing heavily, Willow suddenly broke the kiss.

With Willow’s abrupt stop, Tara was thrust back to reality and she eyed her curiously. The girl was completely entranced and staring openly down between them. Tara smirked when she saw that her chest was the object of Willow’s desire.

“See something you like?” Tara teased.

Willow, to Tara’s surprise, simply smiled as she raised her eyes to meet Tara’s. “You’re um, you’re not wearing a bra.” Willow knew she was stating the obvious, but she couldn’t help herself. Willow had a feeling Tara’s current extra large breast size was mostly due to nursing, but she decided to enjoy their milk-laden beauty nonetheless.

The sexy undertone in Willow’s voice nearly melted Tara into a puddle and in a moment of weakness, she reached for Willow’s right hand. Without breaking eye contact, Tara slowly slid Willow’s hand up her side and then daringly pressed the redhead’s palm flat against her breast.

At first, Willow wasn’t sure what Tara was up to, until she felt the soft mound and erect nipple press into her palm. Willow was still staring intently into Tara’s smoldering blue eyes and frozen with fear. She had no idea what to do next, but the panic soon began to wear off as Tara leaned into her touch and moaned softly. When Willow felt Tara’s hand slowly begin to drift away, she swallowed hard and glanced downward.

“Wow…” Willow whispered, surprised to find that her hand was indeed actually cupping one of Tara’s voluptuous breasts. She squeezed softly several times, enjoying the feel of its weight and significance of what she was doing.

Willow was fascinated and brushed her palm lightly across the pebble hard nipple; eliciting another soft moan from Tara. Her mind was hazy and the only thing that registered was how wonderful it felt and how excited she was to discover new things about her girlfriend. Especially things that caused her to make those kind of noises.

“Willow…” Tara breathed. She desperately needed more contact and wasn’t disappointed when Willow hungrily captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

Spurred on from Tara’s reaction and feeling a burst of confidence, Willow slowly slid her free hand up Tara’s stomach and was now gently massaging both breasts as the intense kissing continued.

Neither girl was sure how it happened, but they suddenly found themselves falling into Willow’s bed.

“Mmmph,” Willow grunted, surprised to find herself draped over Tara’s body. With her elbows on either side of Tara’s head for support and their lips seemingly fused together, Willow slowly began to rock her hips when she felt Tara’s muscular thigh press firmly against her center.

As much as she knew they were probably moving too fast, Willow also realized her willpower was completely gone. She couldn’t stop; didn’t want to stop. The feeling of Tara’s exquisite body beneath her and the soft moans escaping every time she rocked forward were addicting.

Tara’s sense of reality was gone as soon as she descended into Willow’s bed. She couldn’t get enough of the girl, her lips, her tongue and her body pressed close. The combination only added fuel to the fire burning within. Tara had never been so aroused and that arousal had taken control as she felt Willow begin to rock against her.

As they rocked in unison together, Tara longed for more contact; grabbing the back of Willow’s thigh for support and grinding it harder into her already drenched center.

To say Willow wasn’t thinking coherently was an understatement of epic proportions; her body was on fire and instinctually reacting to the myriad of wonderful sensations. Tara’s expert tongue wrapped around hers, their breasts pressed firmly together and legs entwined. When she felt Tara grab the back of her thigh, she rocked even harder. It wasn’t until she felt her girlfriend’s abundant wetness seeping through the leg of pajama pants, that she realized what was about to happen and with her parents just down the hall.

It was a sobering thought and one that eventually gave her the strength and willpower to finally drag her lips away from Tara’s and push herself off to the side.

Both girls panting and whimpering with the loss of contact, but it was Tara who instantly felt guilty about letting things get so out of hand. She didn’t know what had come over her. One minute they were sharing a very sweet and emotional moment and the next, locked in the throws of passion. She was quickly realizing the depth of her feelings for the redhead went well beyond a simple high school romance. When it came to Willow, all bets were off. The girl was gorgeous and sexy and Tara wanted her; all of her.

“Oh God Tara, we almost…” Willow was completely out of breath and unable to even finish her sentence.

“I know and I’m so sorry,” Tara whispered, unable look her girlfriend in the eyes and thoroughly embarrassed by her actions.

“Sorry?” Willow asked curiously.

Tara nodded, “I um…I shouldn’t have done that.”

“You regret it?” Willow squeaked.

“I d-don’t know…maybe…a l-little?” Tara replied, now wishing she hadn’t said anything when she felt Willow start to pull away. The girl looked like she was about to burst into tears. “Oh n-no sweetie, I don’t m-mean like that, I just m-m-m-mean…” Tara sighed heavily and squeezed her eyes shut.

When Tara started to stutter, Willow instantly leaned forward and kissed her gently. She couldn’t handle seeing her beautiful girlfriend in such distress.

Willow’s kiss did the job it intended and instantly calmed the blonde. Tara took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before she continued. “I don’t ever regret d-doing anything with you, I love you, remember? I just shouldn’t be pushing you when you already said you weren’t ready and here I go and…” Tara’s words trailed off when she felt Willow take her hand and press it to chest.

“There, now we’re even.” The words were barely out of Willow’s mouth before she felt Tara try to pull away, but Willow would have none of it and held her hand in place. It was only a matter of seconds before Tara succumbed to the incredible feeling of intimately touching her girlfriend and began her tentative exploration. “Mmmm,” Willow moaned; pulling Tara into another heated kiss.

“Don’t be,” Willow whispered against her lips. She looked at Tara, whose eyes were only half open and hazy with desire.

“What…don’t be what?” Tara asked through her thick and foggy lust filled brain, thinking she had missed something Willow said.

“Don’t be regretful or sorry or anything. I wanted to touch you as much as you wanted to be touched. You didn’t see me pulling away, did you?”

“No,” Tara half smiled and looked down at her hand that was still resting on Willow’s breast. She exhaled sharply and pressed her thumb to Willow’s nipple; evoking a soft moan from her girlfriend. She marveled at how Willow’s nipple reacted to her touch and how it strained against the tight fabric of the girl’s pajama top. Willow’s breasts were smaller than her own, but they fit perfectly in the palm of her hand and Tara couldn’t seem to stop herself from touching them. Now Tara knew exactly what Willow was thinking and feeling several minutes ago.

Tara leaned forward and kissed Willow deeply before reluctantly pulling her hands away from Willow’s chest. “Willow that was…”

“I know baby…I know.” Willow smiled kissing Tara again and running her fingers through Tara’s long silky hair.
“I love you Tare.”

“Ummm, I love you too Will,” Tara said as she looked up demurely through thick eyelashes; locking eyes with Willow. “You said you loved me.” Tara said with a giddy grin gracing her lips.

Willow returned the grin, practically glowing. “And you said it back.”

“Because it’s I do....” Tara whispered, her expression suddenly turning serious and a light rosy cast starting to cover her cheeks. “And I…I’ve never been in l-love before…until now.”

“But, Steven and you said…”

Tara scooted closer, absently combing her fingers through Willow’s auburn locks. “I said I thought I loved him, but God…was I ever wrong.”

“How do you know, that you were wrong?”

Tara lovingly cupped Willow’s cheek, “Because I’ve never, ever, felt this way before. Not about Steven, not about anyone…except you.”

Willow’s breath caught in her throat as she bridged the gap between them and gently pressed their lips together. The kiss wasn’t meant to intensify, just seal their love and after a few seconds Willow slowly pulled away. She didn’t go far; resting their foreheads together and giving Tara several soft pecks on her already kiss swollen lips.

“I was so proud of you today,” Willow whispered.

Tara half smiled, pleased she’d done something to elicit those feelings in Willow, but then the more she thought about it, the more her expression turned to a frown. She shook her head and leaned back. “You shouldn’t be.”

“Hey, don’t do that to yourself. You came out, twice…sort of, which is more than I’ve done.”

Tara couldn’t help but smile at the somewhat goofy expression on Willow’s face, watching as she puffed out her cheeks and exhaled deeply. “Yeah, but if Buffy hadn’t walked in-”

“But she did and you didn’t have to tell her about us, but you did.” Willow smiled, idly running her hand over Tara’s hip.

Tara shook her head again, “No, I didn’t. I mean I didn’t actually say…it.

Willow was puzzled. “Huh?”

“Yes, I said that we’re in a relationship and that it was serious, but s-she asked if I was…y-y-you know…” Tara squirmed uncomfortably.

“Oh…” Willow finally got it, “…um, what did you say?”

“I said yes, but then it dawned on me that I’ve never actually said it, out loud. Not even to myself.” Tara was starting to feel embarrassed and she could feel the heat burning her face. She definitely didn’t want to give Willow the wrong impression; didn’t want to make her feel insecure.

“Tare, if it makes you feel any better, I haven’t either… okay, maybe once to myself.”

Tara sighed, “I never thought about if I was or I wasn’t, but being with you just feels so…”

“Right…” Willow whispered, receiving a nod from Tara. “Tare, I know how you feel. I never even considered it a possibility before I started having feelings for you, but it kinda opened the flood gates. That’s when I realized that I’d been having ‘thoughts’ off and on for awhile.”

“Really?”

Willow blushed, “Yeah, I sorta remembered a crush I had on a teacher once. My um, third grade teachers aid to be exact. I was smitten and then one day I saw her kissing her boyfriend…total devastation.”

“Awww, poor baby,” Tara teased playfully; running her fingers through Willow’s hair and receiving a smirk in return. “My first girl crush was a librarian.” Willow grinned widely at her girlfriend’s confession. “What?”

“Mmhmm, the librarian…you’re a girl after my own heart!” Willow quipped.

Tara produced a lopsided smile in return, “I thought I already had your heart?”

Willow was blushing and grinning once again, but stopped abruptly. “Wait, it wasn’t Mrs. Brundle was it?”

“Um, no. She was like, a hundred and six and a cross between the Wicked Witch of the West and Frau Farbissana. Gosh Will, give me a little credit.” Tara said, playfully rolling her eyes and lightly smacking Willow’s arm.

Willow tapped her index finger on her chin. “Hmm, then that only leaves…Miss O’Brien!” They both said in unison, causing a case of the giggles. “God, she was cute, but Miss Cooper was way cuter.”

“Hey!” Tara exclaimed in mock indignation and busting out her best frowny face.

Willow grinned, sticking her tongue out between her teeth. “Jealous?”

“Should I be?” Tara teased back.

“Hmmmm…” Willow pretended to think about it, rubbing her chin.

“Well, she can’t have you, because you belong to me now.” Tara leaned forward, conveying the sincerity of her words and claiming Willow with a soft kiss.

The kiss didn’t deepen or last very long, but to Willow it was maybe the most important one they’d ever shared. Willow pulled back enough to make solid eye contact with Tara. “I am, you know.” The redhead whispered.

“What?”

“Yours.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:13 pm 
5. Willowhand

Topics: 6
dibs?

Glad to see you and your writing back! It's a wonderful thing to see, how with each and every chapter their relationship grows and matures little by little. The I love you's are heartwarming and realistic, and not too over the top. It really feels like two young people, finding love. Glad to see them setting boundaries and knowing when to stop, too. You rarely see that in teen!fic.

"Friendship is obviously magic. Love is a sorta super strong friendship. We gay people love so hard we broke 'Social Norm'. Ergo, we gay people are ultra-strong wizards."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:35 pm 
3. Flaming O

Awwww... This is such a sweet story. I just love it.

<3 suzi

Young and Gorgeous -
now I'm just
'and'.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:58 pm 
9. Gay Now

Woohoo!

What a great way to finish of the day, with a new chapter of BMT! :bounce

I go read, and celebrate, and maybe have a cup of tea.

and then i'll provide some possibly useful feedback. :P

R

Edit: Nope, sorry no useful feedback, it was perfect.

Totally happy, keep up the good work. :bounce

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:44 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really like how their relationship grows little by little by their new discoveries...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:05 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

:banana ...Thanks Shelby.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:28 pm 

You're welcome Sandra! :grin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

:banana YAY!!! UPDATE!! I loved the update and how close Willow and Tara are becoming!! :bounce
:eatme I am looking forward to the next update!! :letter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:14 pm 
3. Flaming O

hey..its a great story..full of cuteness and W/T goodness...loved it. :applause :applause
Looking forward to more updates... :eatme

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:44 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Hey Shelby! Ahhh, that was just sweet and warm and escalating to hot, then sweet again. Perfect for where they are in their relationship. And that first trip to second base, such a big step and one that will always be memorable. I could almost picture Willow hyperventilating, like some of us may have...but you know. And thus begins the fun part of explorations, lots of new things that they'll find interesting and tittilating and addictive.

Tara was so sweet telling Willow what she really saw in her. That was a pretty powerful moment, and then of course, the "I love yous". Kinda made me all melty in my heart.

Thanks so much for the wonderful update. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:05 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Aw. Such great new stuff for the girls. And such wonderful confessions of feelings. Good update.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:16 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Brand new update YAY :applause :banana

Poor Willow not understanding why Tara finds her so appealing.

It's so good for Willow that Tara is on hand to reassure her and make Willow see that her doubts are unwarranted and point out what a wonderful person she is.

Whilst Willow broke contact when she and Tara were becoming intimate I do wonder if Sheila and Ira and Tara's mom realise how close the two girls have become.

Now that the girls have experienced their first majorly intimate experience together I'm guessing that we are going to see a whole new Willow. Not just a happier Willow but also a more mature Willow.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:26 pm 

faolan228-
Hi Starr,

See? Just when you thought I was back…another few months before I was able to update again. * sighs* real life…

Anyway, I’m glad you’re still sticking with me and enjoying the story. I know it’s taking them awhile, but they really needed to get to know each other better. Before hopping into bed, especially Willow…since she’s still a virgin.

Thanks for the feedback!

Phantasyland-
Awww, thanks!! I’m glad you think so. ;-)

Thanks for the feedback!

Azirahael-
LOL, I hope you enjoyed your tea :grin and I’m glad you enjoyed the chapter too!

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
Glad you liked and thanks for your continued support.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sandman78-
:grin Your welcome!

branny72-
Next update coming up!!

Thanks for the feedback!

lilyred-
More cuteness to come!!

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729-
Hi Pam!

Isn’t that kind of how teenagers are? They get to a certain point and either dive in or pull back. I find they seldom have gray areas, lol.

BTW…I was in complete control, no hyperventilating or nervousness whatsoever. Just calm, cool and collected my first time with the exploring. :p I wish!

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt-

Thanks Deb!!

willowtaralover-

Hiya Rick!

Willow still has some self esteem issues, but I feel like she is maturing and her trust in Tara grows. Hopefully, she’ll become even more confident as the story progresses.

I have no idea what their respective parents are thinking, but I’m sure we’ll find out eventually!!

Thanks for the feedback!

NEW CHAPTER DIRECTLY BELOW

Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (12-1-13)
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:31 pm 

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi all and Happy belated Thanksgiving to all who celebrated. Thanks to the nice loooong weekend, I was able to update this fic☺ So, here is your next chapter. No beta, so all mistakes are mine; PM if you catch something. Enjoy!

Chapter 33

Tara jumped when she heard the knock at the door, she was expecting it, but it startled her nonetheless. Chelsea was napping and Tara had been lost in thought. Even though she was supposed to be folding laundry, Tara couldn’t help losing herself thinking about her adorable girlfriend. She was doing that a lot lately and found it hard to keep her mind focused on anything else. Tara smiled wistfully…Willow’s bright green eyes, the butterfly pattern of freckles lightly sprinkled across the bridge of her nose and those beautiful rosy lips. She wondered if anyone else had ever noticed all the things that were typically Willow.

A louder knock echoed through the house and Tara jumped up from the kitchen table; walking quickly to the door. The last thing she needed was Chelsea to awaken from too short of a nap. Tara checked the peephole and opened the door for her friend.

“Hey Tara!” Buffy exclaimed.

“Shhhhh…” Tara admonished, “Chels is taking a nap. Come on, let’s go in the kitchen.”

Buffy threw a hand over her mouth and nodded quickly; following Tara deeper into the house.

“Can I talk now?” Buffy whispered.

Tara giggled, “Yeah, we’re fine in here, but out there our voices carry up the stairs.”

“Oh…okay. I’ll try to remember that.”

“You want a soda or something?” Tara offered.

Buffy shrugged, “Sure, what ‘cha got?”

Tara opened the fridge and pulled out two cans of Strawberry soda. “How about these?”

“Sounds good, thanks.” Buffy smiled, accepting the can and popping the top open. She took an extra long swig and sighed happily. “Man, there should be a law against something this good.”

Tara laughed at her friend and shook her head. Tara took a much smaller sip of her soda and sat the can on the table. “Buff? Are um, are y-you okay…after yesterday?”

Buffy nodded and smiled, “Yeah and I’m glad you told me.”

Tara smiled sadly, picking up something from the pile of laundry next to her and folding it absently. “I still feel pretty guilty.”

“Why?” Buffy asked, curiously.

“Because if you hadn’t walked in when you did…”

“Tara,” Buffy said as she reached over and grabbed something to help with the folding, “I admit I was a little wigged at first, but the more I thought about it, the more I get it.”

“You do?”

“Yeah, I mean you’re a mom, you’re still in high school…it’s a lot to handle and I can see why you’d want to keep it a secret. Cordelia alone is reason enough, but throw in everyone else and it would have really been hard for you just moving back and all.”

“Buffy, I just want you to know that I never intended to lie about it, but when I ran into Cordy and Harmony that day at the mall…everything just kinda fell back into place. I felt like we were kids again and I j-just wanted that part of me back.” Tara blushed with embarrassment. “God, that sounds so stupid.”

Buffy smiled sympathetically. “It’s not stupid Tara. You just wanted what every teenager wants.” Tara looked up questioningly at Buffy. “To fit in.” Buffy concluded.

Tara shook her head, “But at what cost? So I could be a cheerleader and ignore the fact that I have a child? So I could hang around with some vapid ignorant bitch and completely lose myself?”

“They were your friends.” Buffy interjected.

Were…they aren’t the same girls I remember.”

“And neither are you.” Buffy said pointedly, causing Tara to stop and think for a moment about how right she was. “Look, I didn’t know you guys when you were younger. I only came on the scene a couple years ago, but when you showed up and I got to know you a little better…I couldn’t believe the three of you had ever been friends at all.”

“Why? Was I not good enough or something?” Tara said a little more harshly than she’d planned.

Buffy simply laughed off Tara’s comment. “No, because I thought you were too good for them.”

Tara was perplexed by Buffy’s comment and her eyes once again questioned her friend. “How’s that?”

Buffy stopped folding Chelsea’s sleeper and placed it gently on the table before resting her hands in her lap. “Tara, I see the look in your eyes every time Cordy starts in on someone; you hate it. Like, that day at the Doublemeat drive thru with Willow and the money…” Buffy cringed as she remembered how Cordy taunted Willow when she stammered and then purposefully dropped all the money on the ground; thoroughly humiliating the girl.

Tara’s eyes grew sad. “Yeah,” She said in a whisper as she recalled the incident. “But it doesn’t matter what I may have been feeling on the inside, because I did nothing on the outside to stop it. In fact, I only twisted the knife deeper…”

“Tara, your only seventeen-”

“Eighteen,” Tara interrupted, “And I should k-know better.”

Seventeen, eighteen…whatever. We’re young and we’re supposed to make mistakes.”

“Buffy, i-it’s not just some random mistake like, ‘hey I forgot to turn in my homework.’ I hurt people…I h-hurt Willow.” Even though Tara had apologized to her girlfriend numerous times for her sins of the past, it still pained her to say those words out loud; to say she’d hurt the girl she was now madly in love with. The more Tara thought about how she was the cause of that dejected and hollow look on Willow’s face that fateful day at the water fountain, the more it made her heart ache. She could feel the familiar burn starting behind her eyes and knew the tears weren’t far behind if she didn’t get her emotions under control. Tara paused, closing her eyes and taking a deep steadying breath. “I w-won’t hurt her like that again Buffy…ever.”

Seeing the conviction in Tara’s steel blue eyes finally made something click in Buffy’s head. “Wow,” she breathed, “You really do like her.”

Tara shook her head and locked eyes with her friend. “No Buffy, I love her and I won’t let Cordelia or anyone else hurt her, ever again.”

The seriousness of Tara’s declaration was apparent and Buffy swallowed hard, feeling a little sorry for the next unfortunate soul who happened to accidently look sideways at Willow.

“Tara, please don’t take this the wrong way, but weren’t you into guys? You have a baby and that can only happen with a guy…or did Willow put some kind of voodoo love spell on you or something?” Buffy joked, trying to lighten the mood.

Tara smiled demurely, blushed and shrugged her shoulders. “Yeah, something like that…” I am most definitely under a spell.”

“Taaaara, come on!” Buffy whined, “My love life is non-existent right now and I need my vicarious smoochies!”

Tara giggled at her friend’s antics. “Buffy, first of all, I’m not giving up any details of my love life. That’s between me and my girlfriend. Second, I don’t know how or why…it just is a-and it’s powerful and wonderful and hard to explain. I-I know you t-think Willow is this big nerd, but s-she’s um…she’s really special a-and I love her Buffy. More than I ever thought I could love anyone.”

Buffy was amazed at the love she saw reflected in Tara’s eyes every time she mentioned the redhead; the girl was definitely smitten. Buffy nodded, “Did you always know you were gay?”

Tara sighed, “I guess on some level, but not consciously until…”

“Until you fell in love…” Buffy said, finishing Tara’s sentence and receiving a blushing nod from her friend.

“Yeah, it’s just…hard. Ya know?”

Buffy cocked her head questioningly. “What do you mean? I thought love was the easy part.”

“Oh, well…that part is easy. Willow is incredibly easy to love. She’s kind and sweet and attentive a-and so adorably cute when she…”

“Okay, Okay…I get it,” Buffy giggled, “Get back to the hard part.”

Tara puffed her cheeks and exhaled deeply, “The hard part is keeping it all a secret…not having a normal relationship.”

Buffy nodded. “So, what are you guys gonna do? For all intensive purposes you’re a popular cheerleader, without child and very much the straight, available single gal.”

Tara had no luck stifling a giggle and actually snorted. “Intents and purposes,” She said, correcting Buffy’s egregious grammatical mistake.

“Huh? Intensive what’s?” Buffy looked completely perplexed.

Tara struggled, but was finally able to overcome her amusement enough to answer. “Sorry, it’s nothing. Just-” Tara was cut off when she heard Chelsea start to make some noise through the monitor. She sighed deeply, knowing it was only a matter of minutes before her daughter cut lose. “Anyway, to answer your original question…I have no idea.”

“So, did Buffy offer any advice?” Willow asked as she lay in bed chatting with her girlfriend.

“I don’t know, we never got to finish our conversation,” Tara answered.

“Pint sized interruption, huh?”

“Yep, then I spent the rest of the day chasing her around and trying to keep her out of trouble. Um, Chelsea…not Buffy.” Tara babbled, getting a soft laugh from Willow in return. “I’m exhausted.”

“Aww, I’m sorry baby. I’ll let you go so you can get some sleep.”

“Oh, no…I meant physically,” Tara said reassuringly. “I like our talks before bed.”

Willow smiled, “Me too, especially when they’re in person.”

“Mhmm, I second that,” Tara purred into the receiver, expecting an equally spicy reply from her girlfriend. She frowned, however, when all she got was several long seconds of silence followed by a rustling sound on the other end of the phone.

“Will? Willow…hello-”

“I’m sorry Tare, my Mom is knocking on my door. Let me call you back in a few, ‘kay?” Willow exclaimed suddenly.

“Oh, okay.”

“She probably just wants to talk to me about something before she goes to bed. I’ll call you soon baby, bye.”

“Bye.” Tara sighed heavily, she was definitely disappointed, but too tired to do anything but lay there and wait for Willow to call back.

Tara passed the time by checking a few social apps, her email and playing a game, all the while wondering what was taking her girlfriend so long to get back to her.

Nearly thirty minutes had passed before Tara’s phone dinged with a text message.

Hey, what cha’ doin?

Tara made a face, wondering why Willow was texting and not calling. Waiting for my girlfriend to CALL me.

I can do better than that!

Huh?

Open your bedroom door…

Tara’s eyes grew wide as she leapt out of bed and threw open her door to find a grinning pajama clad redhead on the other side. “Willow! What the-”

“Shhh,” Willow shushed Tara by gently placing a hand over her mouth, walking her backwards into the room and quietly closing the door behind them. “Surprise,” Willow whispered, dangling a familiar looking key between her fingers. “Your Mom finally remembered to get a key made for me.”

“How did you get here?”

Willow shrugged, “Well, first I had to figure out how to climb down the tree by my balcony and then I walked over, that’s why it took me so long.”

“You scaled a tall tree at night and then walked!?”

“Shhhh Tara, you wanna wake up Chelsea AND your Mom?”

“Willow, that’s dangerous and you…you’re not even dressed properly.” Tara hissed.

“I didn’t hear you complaining about my sleeping attire last night.” Willow countered playfully.

Tara rolled her eyes and laughed, “Willow Rosenberg, you’re incorrigible.”

Willow grinned and poked her tongue playfully between her teeth. “And you Tara Maclay, are very, very kissable,” Willow said as she closed the gap between them; pressing her lips softly against Tara’s.

Tara’s entire body relaxed as she wrapped her arms around Willow’s neck and surrendered to the deepening kiss.

“Mmm, you feel so good,” Willow mumbled against Tara’s lips several minutes later.

“So do you,” Tara whispered before kissing Willow again. “I missed you today.”

Willow nipped at Tara’s lips a few times before leaning their foreheads together. “I missed you so much, you’re all I thought about all day.”

Tara sighed, “I wish you could stay…” Her voice trailed off, not really expecting an answer.

Willow looked up with wide vulnerable eyes, “I can, stay…I mean…i-if you want me to. I um, I really like snuggling with you.”

Tara smiled, feeling warm and tingly inside. She was still surprised by the effect those beautiful green eyes had on her…how could she possibly say no?

Wordlessly, Tara took Willow by the hands and backed them towards her bed; never once losing eye contact as she pulled Willow in with her. They cuddled close for a long time, caressing, kissing and whispering words of devotion.

Willow set an early alarm on her cell before falling back into Tara’s warm embrace and drifting off, into a deep and peaceful sleep.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:35 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Another fabulous update! I love the conversation between Buffy and Tara. I think it is good for them to have someone on their side!! Thank you for a wonderful update!!

:sighagain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:30 pm 
5. Willowhand

This was so the cute! :wtkiss are always welcomed. I'm glad there was an update to distract me at work today. Okay, back to being a good worker bee.... :kgeek

"The Hammer is my Penis," Captain Hammer, 'Dr. Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog.'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:14 am 
9. Gay Now

omg!

'Intensive Purposes!' that's like my number 3 pet hate about Fan-Fic, right after their/there/they're, and the other one.
i spotted that, and my brain ground to a halt.

I even started writing a reply to this, before i spotted what came after. :kgeek

Boy, was my face red.

I must wear the cow of contrition. :moo

:)

Good work, i liked that Buffy and Tara really talked about the important stuff.
And are better friends.
Totally passed the Bechdel test :)

Right, gotta go bed, Na-nighs!

P.S: Willow is so huggable and cute, it's like a superpower! :kiss1

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:15 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really liked Buffy's talk with Tara... I absolutely loved Willow's night trip to get Tara snuggles...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next