The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (5-19-13)
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 3:56 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 2
Great chapter. Loved the last scene.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:48 pm 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

This update totally made my day!!! :bounce

I'm glad that they cleaned up the baby mess. If it was me i probably thew the crib away and buy a new one but that's just me. Anyway i love way you put in the scene from Doppelgangland in there. And i'm happy that Buffy invited both Willow and Tara to go shopping with her. Can't wait for the next update!!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:21 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
That right there is the modern throw-away society at work :P

Relax, only poking a little fun at ya :)

R

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:08 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Oh boy. They are so sweet together but the whole social thing rears its ugly head. Tara's walking around with some pretty big secrets: Chelsea and Willow. I guess she has to choose who she wants to control the spin...

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:59 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Yay, you're back! :applause :applause :applause
Chelsea making kind of a "hug sandwich", so cute (since she was already clean again :grin )! Love how Tara was able to help Willow overcome the negative feelings her teasing about "beeing old reliable" may have caused. I have faith that the "coming out" conversation will turn out well, too. They should have it soon. The last moment was perfect too, I'm looking forward to more!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 1:30 pm 
3. Flaming O

Thank you for the update!
But in all honesty, update or no update, I just hope you are ok.

I love the way the girls interact. It seems like Willow just blended in perfectly with Tara & Chels. So much I can't wait to read about.
I really love this story.
Thanks again,
Liz

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 11:21 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Glad to see an update. I'm hoping when Tara and Willow do come out as a couple it doesn't ruin friendships.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 8:14 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
YAY :applause It's great to see you back on the KittenBoard Shelby. You've been gone for far too long :)

Willow sat down on the floor and handed Tara her cell phone. “You have a message, but I um, I didn’t look. You know, in case it’s private or something.”

Umm, why does Willow have Tara's phone, shouldn't Tara have it already?

I love that they're now friends with Buffy. I'm just so used to them being friends on the show I find it weird if they're not. I just hope she is going to be a loyal friend to them and support both the girls when they need her.

“You are reliable, but you’re also sweet and funny and beautiful and most definitely sexy gal.”

Oh yes, if there's anything that Willow is it's most definitely sexy. :drool

I can totally understand where Willow is coming from with her being unsure if she really is in a relationship with Tara or not, especially as Tara has only been in relationships with boys til now. Sooner or later though Willow is going to have to broach the subject with Tara and find out where she stands.

Well, it was pretty obvious why Buffy wanted to go to the mall, she wanted to go cruising for boys. Wonder howshe's ging to react when she learns that Willow and Tara are together in a gay relationship. Hopefully she'll just be as accepting of them after all it will mean one less rival for the attention of boys. Can't wait to see what happens next at the mall. Wth any luck they'll avoid Cordelia and co and have a fun day out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:43 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

wimpy0729-
Hi Pam- :bigwave

Here’s a “silly dance” to go with your dibs. :dance

So yeah the poopyness was cleaned up, but I’m sure it won’t be the last time they have to deal with a Chelsea mess. As for the lube…gutter mind much? :p

Young Willow did have some awesome lines and many quotable ones in that particular episode. It’s one of my all time favorites, so I try to weave the dialog in whenever I can.

Willow has some issues. First, she’s incredibly insecure; all the years taking crap from Cordy has left her beaten down. Second, I don’t think she fully trusts Tara yet, even though she has no reason not to. She’s having doubts about being good enough, not to mention newly gay and a first relationship…an intense all encompassing kind of relationship at that. She wants to give her heart completely, but is worried at the same time. It’s something she’s going to have to work through.

Yeah, Buffy’s ‘stylish, but affordable boots.’ That’s how I picture Buffy pre-slayer…shallow and vapid, lol. But she is making progress!

More fun to come:)

Thanks for the feedback!

Dennio-
Aww, so glad you liked it! Dopplegangland is a favorite of mine and I try to use lines from at anytime I can.

Willow has some things to work out, but I think Tara will help her along.

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
I think Buffy is finally starting to come around and that’s a good thing:) I think Tara will help Willow through her insecurities, don’t you? :wink

Thanks for the feedback!

Azirahael-
I think they’re still getting used to the idea of actually being gay. Once they feel more comfortable, it won’t be such a big issue. I get what you’re saying though, but it is high school and you know how that goes, lol.

Thanks for the Feedback!

taranwillow4ever-
Thank you!!

Willow_Friendly-
HA! If I threw stuff away every time my daughter did something ‘unsavory,’ I would be broke by now, lol. Dopplegangland…best S3 episode. Buffy is slowly coming around:)

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt-
They are very sweet, which will probably be their undoing, lol. But yes, the secrets are big, especially for Tara. She backed herself into a corner and the only way out is forward motion. She has some big decisions ahead of her.

Thanks for the feedback!

willsredemption-
Yeah, Chelsea is definitely helping them along…she has from the start. :blush Willow has some issues, but I think Tara will be there to help her through it.

Thanks for the feedback!

bluepaintbox-
Aww, thanks…I’m fine, just busy.

The three of them are definitely becoming more bonded by the day.

Thanks for the feedback!

love_2003-
It may be a rough coming out, but I think they’ll get through it.

Thanks for the feedback!!

willowtaralover -
Thanks Rick…I’m super busy in RL, with not a lot of down time.

Apparently, Tara left her cell in her room…where Willow was changing. So, she brought it downstairs.

Hopefully Buffy continues to improve her attitude and stays loyal to them.

Willow is just insecure. She knows they’re in a relationship, but worries at the same time that she’s ‘not good enough.’ A part of her doesn’t fully trust Tara, even though she has no reason not to. She has some things to work through.

The mall will be fun…I guarantee it!

Thanks for the feedback!

NEW CHAPTER DIRECTLY BELOW

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (6-07-13)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:44 pm 

TITLE: Baby Makes Three

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: PG13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Willow Rosenberg is a senior at Sunnydale High. She and her friends are bullied relentlessly until Willow stumbles upon a huge secret and decides to take matters into her own hands. There is no Hellmouth, just lot’s of teen angst, self discovery and of course Willow/Tara goodness...eventually.

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hello All and Happy Friday! No beta, so all mistakes are mine; PM if you catch something. Enjoy!

Chapter 29

The lazy trip to the mall had turned into something closer to a nightmare for the bookish redhead. Buffy dragged them to three boutique shoe stores before deciding to camp out in the Higbees shoe department, for over an hour. Willow was beyond bored as she watched Buffy try on shoe after shoe faster than Imelda Marcos on speed. Willow rolled her eyes when she heard Buffy squeal over yet another pair of boots. She’d never seen anyone quite that excited over footwear in her entire life.

Willow turned towards Tara, who was entertaining Chelsea in the stroller with a squeaky toy. “Tare, do you mind if I head over to the juniors department? The smell of shoe leather is starting to make my stomach all acidy.”

Tara chuckled at her adorable girlfriend, leaned closer and whispered in her ear. “Maybe later I can…rub your tummy.”

Willow gulped audibly, “Spidoinkle!” She squeaked.

Tara grinned; thoroughly enjoying the effect she was having on the girl and discreetly running a hand over Willow’s. “Go ahead sweetie.”

Willow returned the smile; wanting more than anything to lean forward and kiss the blonde. It had seemed like forever since they’d last kissed.

“We’ll meet you there in a few minutes, okay?” Tara said as Willow stood and started to move away.

“Okay,” The redhead smirked. “Doubtful, more like a few hours.” She grumbled as she walked away.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Finally, some 40 minutes later, Buffy finally settled on two pairs of knee high boots and one pair of strappy sandals.

Buffy paid and turned to Tara. “I’m starving! Let’s find Willow and head to the food court.”

“Sounds good, I’m hungry too. I sorta missed lunch today,” Tara replied, smiling to herself when she remembered why she missed lunch in the first place and more than happy to replace said lunch with warm Willow snuggles.

As they entered the Juniors department, a rack of leather pants caught Buffy’s eye, so Tara stopped with her, but continued to look for Willow. She stood on her tippy-toes and peered across the tops of the clothing racks searching for Willow’s bright red hair. After a few minutes, she finally spotted her girlfriend with several items draped over one arm while perusing a sales rack with the other. Tara felt a tingly sensation in her chest as she watched Willow shop. The girl was so cute as she inspected the rack of t-shirts with cute cartoon characters and fuzzy sweaters. Every now and then Willow would remove a shirt from the rack, read the front and giggle out loud before putting it back. Tara couldn’t help the smile that was slowly edging its way across her face when she saw some of the things Willow had tossed over her arm. From what Tara could see, Willow had a lime green and yellow checked mini skirt, a brown tie-dyed t-shirt and what looked to be a pair of lavender tights in her hand, amongst other things.

“I think she needs an intervention,” Buffy said, breaking Tara’s train of thought.

“Huh?”

“Willow, she needs a serious fashion intervention. Oh, I know! Let’s do a makeover!” Buffy squealed excitedly as she began to rush forward, but was suddenly stopped in her tracks by Tara’s hand grasping her arm.

“Buffy, Willow doesn’t need a makeover. Let her get what she wants.” Buffy stared incredulously at her friend. “What?”

“Are you kidding me Tara? Have you been blinded by one of Willow’s Skittle colored outfits?” Buffy asked sarcastically.

Tara’s eyes narrowed and she could feel the heat beginning to rise up the back of her neck as she fought with everything she had not to physically injure her friend.

Tara took a deep breath to calm herself, “Buffy, leave her alone. I thought you agreed not to pick on her anymore.” Tara all but growled through gritted teeth causing Buffy to unconsciously take a step backwards.

“Geez Tara, overact much? I’m not picking on her, I’m just suggesting that maybe we coach her on her clothing choices and try to help her match things a little better.”

Tara was still glaring at Buffy when she shook her head, “No, she’s comfortable with who she is and that’s all that matters. I don’t care if she shows us a rainbow propeller hat to go with a gold satin blouse and bright purple pants. You’re gonna smile and nod politely, understand?” Buffy nodded vigorously. “Good, because here she comes.”

Willow turned to check out another rack when she spotted Tara and Buffy near the main aisle and engrossed in conversation. She smiled and began weaving her way through the maze of clothing racks; excited to show Tara what she picked out.

“Hey,” Willow said, waving as she neared the girls.

“Hi,” Tara replied as she smiled sweetly, “I see you found a few things?”

“Yep, wanna see?” She asked, excited to show Tara what she picked out.

“Absolutely,” Tara said, nudging Buffy discretely with her elbow.

“Yes! Uh…I mean, I love new outfits!” Buffy semi shouted, overdoing it just a bit.

Willow went through each item enthusiastically, showing Tara and Buffy what she’d picked out. Aside from what Tara had already seen, Willow held up several other items that included a zip-up multi colored striped sweater, periwinkle blue velour overalls, a semi-sheer carpet-patterned shirt and two Scooby-Doo t-shirts.

“…and all of it was on sale!” She finished, grinning.

Tara returned the smile, “Very cute! What do you think Chels?”

The baby kicked her little legs, waved her arms and squealed loudly when Tara leaned to the side and Chelsea spotted her Will-Will.

“Hey punkin’… did you miss me?” Willow bent forward, tickling Chelsea’s belly and dropping a kiss on her forehead. “So what’s the plan?”

“Food. You, go pay. Me, go eat.” Buffy grunted as she tugged on Willow’s arm causing the redhead to giggle before heading off to find an open register.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Wow, it’s packed in here.” Tara commented to Willow as she tried to catch up to Buffy, who had all but sprinted towards the pizzeria.

“Yeah…hey, why don’t you find a table and I’ll get us some food?” Willow asked. “That way you don’t have to fight with the stroller and you can give Chel’s a bottle. I think she’s starting to get restless.”

“I know, she has the pre-scream look,” Tara smirked.

“Oh hey, there’s an empty table!” Willow pointed excitedly. “Tare, what would you like?”

“Umm, whatever…you know what I like.” Tara said, not realizing what she said and not noticing the sultry little grin popping up on Willow’s face.

“Well, I could give you that but, we’re kind of in a public place…” Her words trailed off as she grinned at Tara with just a hint of a playful tongue poking out between her teeth.

Tara shook her head and returned the knowing look. “Don’t tempt me.” She grinned, pushing Willow towards the main isle. “You go that way and I’ll go this way, before someone gets our table.”

When Willow returned with their food, some fifteen minutes later, Buffy was inhaling a huge slice of pizza while Tara struggled with a very fussy baby.

“What’s going on?” Willow asked.

“Shh ogot da boddle,” Buffy mumbled with a mouth full of pizza.

“Huh? Was that even English?”

Tara caught Willow’s eye, “I forgot to bring a bottle,” She said pointedly.

“Oh…OH!” Willow’s eyes went wide. “Um…do we need to go?”

“No, I’ll go see if I can find her something to tide her over until we get home. Can you hold her while I…?”

Willow scooped Chelsea out of Tara’s lap with a huge smile on her face and began to try and sweet talk the hungry little girl into a better mood. She pushed back the tray of food and sat Chelsea on the table in front of her, babbling and goofing around until she’d finally coaxed a smile out of the youngster.

“Wow,” Buffy commented, “You’re a regular baby whisperer, all she did with Tara was head-butt her in the chest.”

“Uhh, well, you know how babies are…so, how was your pizza?” Willow said attempting to distract Buffy from the subject of Tara’s chest.

“It was good,” Buffy said as Chelsea began to fuss once again, tuning up to a full-blown wail. “Hey, why don’t you give her a French fry?”

“Buffy, she’s a baby! Babies don’t eat fries, they’re not good for them, plus she could choke!”

Buffy shrugged her shoulders, “My mom used to put raw eggs in my bottle to get me to sleep at night. I don’t think one french fry is gonna kill her and besides Will, you’re right here, I doubt you’ll let her choke.”

Willow stared at Buffy with a look of complete horror, making a mental note to never allow her to babysit the child…ever.

“What?” Buffy asked, completely clueless.

“Okay, here we go. I got her a banana at the health food place…no line.” Tara dropped into her seat and broke off a small chunk of banana; mushing it slightly between her fingers before handing it over to Chelsea. The famished baby shoved it quickly into her mouth.

“Hey Buff, can you grab us a high chair?” Willow asked, receiving a nod from her friend.

Buffy brought the chair and Willow strapped Chelsea in as Tara tried to eat while simultaneously feeding her daughter the mushed up banana. Unfortunately, Chelsea soon grew bored with the banana and once again began to throw herself towards her mothers’ chest; kicking and screaming while fighting the high chair strap.

Tara sighed, with a look of complete frustration and utter exasperation etched on her face.

“We should go!” Willow exclaimed as she started to gather up the trash at the table.

Buffy whined, “But we just got here.”

“I-It’s okay Will, I think she just needs to be changed.” Tara said, putting emphasis on the last word, before reaching for the diaper bag under the stroller.

“Riiight…changed. Why don’t you go change her and Buffy and I’ll wait for you here. No rush.” Willow winked.

Chelsea was crying and inconsolable when Tara reached to unstrap her. “Oh sweetie, it’s okay...I’ve got you. Shhh…..” She cooed, snuggling the infant to her chest. Tara closed her eyes and kissed her forehead as she rocked for a few seconds; trying to get her to calm before heading for the bathroom.

Willow was completely entranced watching the sweet interaction, falling just a little more in love with Tara. She watched with a sappy smile on her face until Tara was out of sight; finally broken from her trance by Buffy’s rambling.

Willow did her best to try and look interested as Buffy went on and on talking endlessly about boys and shoes. Two things Willow cared nothing about.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“Man, what’s taking Tara so long? I still have two places I wanna hit before the mall closes and I need Tara’s opinion.” Buffy whined yet again.

Willow shrugged her shoulders, “Sometimes there’s a line at the changing table…” She said weakly, having no idea what else to say and knowing full well Tara was parked on the sofa nursing Chelsea.

They talked for a few more minutes, before Buffy sighed dramatically. “I’m gonna go dump my tray. You want anything?”

Willow shook her head ‘no’ in response and sank back into her chair; pulling out her cell to check for any messages. After a long moment, she noticed Buffy hadn’t returned. Sitting up taller, Willow scanned the food court and her eyes almost bugged out of her head when she finally spotted Buffy…heading straight towards the women’s restroom.

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:12 pm 
9. Gay Now

Dib!

Also, and plus: DUN DUN DUUUN!

Tune in to next episode when Buffy's head explodes!

I'm guessing that she finds out Tara =mommy and Willow=Tara in one go.
Should neatly turn Buffy's brain to yoghurt.

Even as the slayer she was TERRIBLE at dealing with changes in her world, i'm guessing as JUST a cheerleader she's gonna be worse.

And i really liked Tara putting her foot down with Buffy re: Willow's clothing choices.
I must admit, i have more than a little Willow in my tastes. i love anything fuzzy and i am drawn to bright colours.
CF: rainbow socks, keyring, laces, hat.

And young cheery Willow is ADORABLE! :bigkiss :bigkiss :bigkiss

Oh, i am sooooo looking forward to the next chapter :bounce

R

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:07 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
SHEEEELLLLBY!!!! *whines*

You stinker! I can't believe... No, yes I can... never mind.

I still call shenanigans on you!

I have to say you set this up well for a "kill two birds with one stone" with Buffy. And while she may not handle change the best, your version if Buffy has shown a bit more flexibility. After everything that's happened with the bitch twins... I mean Cordelia and Harmony, it might take her a minute but obviously I hope it won't phase her too much.

Plus, I kinda think she could be a good ally for the girls as a couple at school, and that could make the home life transition easier too.

But theses are just my humble thoughts, I leave it all to your masterful hands.

Please don't make us wait... pretty please... Please? *that concludes the shameless begging portion of my feedback*

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:11 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... Buffy still has lot of growing up to do, but I guess finding out that Tara is Chelsea's mom and Willow's girlfriend will make her head explode but it also makes her grow up... Big yay for Tara to standing up for her girlfriends fashion choices...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:41 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Topics: 1
Ho-mo you didn't!! Oh, yes you did, you rascal, and after giving me flack for cliffhangers! Ugh. Well, I guess I will take the high road and forgive you...but just this once. lol

Man, a day shopping with Buffy is about as much fun as a root canal. The shoe store alone would've driven me crazy. I guess I'm a little stereotypical -- give me a pair of comfortable shoes and I'm good to go.

I agree with the others about Tara defending Willow's clothing choices. It's who she is, and Tara finds it endearing, so I'm glad she told Buffy to leave her alone. Go Tara!

Okay, Chelsea headbutting Tara's chest totally cracked me up, but poor Tara. She already felt bad for forgetting the bottle, then add a cranky baby and realizing what she was going to need to do to calm her down would definitely be stressful. Looks like her secret may soon be revealed, among other things. :wink Unless Willow is a speed dialer/texter and can give her a quick warning, the cat may be out of the bag soon. I think it's just a matter of time anyway, with Chelsea learning to talk. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve.

Thanks for the update!

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:16 pm 
10. Troll Hammer

Having been a super-cool dad some years back, I remember the headbutts. I eventually found a way to hold "Kit-kat" with my hand between her skull and my chest.

The "raw egs in my bottle to make me sleep;" that sounds like the kind of story element you just can't make up, unfortunately.

I so hope everyone's right and Tara's going to be cluing Buffy in on a few things in a minute or two.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:54 pm 

I'm glad that Tara is sticking up for Willow even though I believe that Buffy didn't do anything wrong. But I'm with Tara on Willow's style I think it's one of reasons why we love Willow so mush it is for me and I was hoping Willow would buy something from Victoria's Secret or something but it's still early in there relationship. I can't wait for Buffy to find out about Willow and Tara's relationship and of Tara being Chelsea's mom I believe she'll be in shock but I think she'll be okay with it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:10 am 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

I'm with Willow - spending the day watching on shoes and clothes would be like the 8th circle of hell. Buffy doesn't seem as awful as she sometimes is. My worry is that her first thought is that Tara is a wierdo nursing her sister. Even Buffy will probably figure it out shortly after that. Hmmm.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 am 
8. Vixen

Love Buffy getting all excited over shoes.

Willow was beyond bored as she watched Buffy try on shoe after shoe faster than Imelda Marcos on speed. :rofl

Willow gulped audibly, "Spoidoinkle!" She squeaked.

Isn't 'Spoidinkle' Xander's word which reminds how are Buffy and Anya going to react when they learn that Willow and Tara are a couple?

Finally, some 40 minutes later, Buffy finally settled on two pairs of knee high boots and one pair of strappy sandals.

And the boots were of course stylish yet affordable :grin

Tara wanting to replace lunch with Willow snuggles = :sigh :sighagain

"Willow, she needs a serious fashion intervention. Oh, I know! Let's do a makeover!"

This reminds me of the end of season two of Buffy when Willow is casting the spell to restore Angels soul she asks Cordy to help her saying she'll even let Cordy do something to her hair. When we next Willow at at the start of season three her hair is shorter so presumably she made good on her promise.

I can understand why Tara is getting defensive of Willow but Buffy isn't exactly acting like Cordelia. She really is just trying to help and show that she cares. And wouldn't Tara's acting so protectively of Willow alert someone to the fact that the girls may be more than just friends?

"Tare, what would you like?"

"Umm, whatever…you know what I like." Tara said, not realizing what she said and not noticing the sultry little grin popping up on Willow's face.

"Well, I could give you that but, we're kind of in a public place…"

Yeah, I bet I know what Willow likes to give Tara, the little vixen :wink

I can't imagine Tara doing something like forgetting a bottle of milk for Chelsea. Surely she would have spent so much time pretending that the infant was just her sister for the benefit of the likes of Buffy and Cordelia it would have become second nature to her.

"Wow," Buffy commented, "You're a regular baby whisperer, all she did with Tara was head-butt her in the chest."

Which is what Willow was planning to do with Tara that very night :Grin

Ooh, great cliffhanger ending to the chapter Shel, one thing do they have separate changing and toilet facilities or does it vary from place to place cos I'm thinking Tara's in one room and Buffy will be in another, we'll just have to wait till chapter 30 I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:36 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

Topics: 2
Hehe, if Giles were there he'd be saying "Oh dear lord" Buffy is possibly going to get a big surprise finding out the little one is being nursed by her "sister".

Well unless our favourite awesome redhead can't distract her long enough or give warning to our favourite awesome blonde/brunette that is.

Now you've got us in suspense and it's awesome, I wonder how the following scenes are going to play out IF Buffy finds out about Chels being Tara baby instead of her sister. Hehe that's always interesting!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:29 pm 

I know that I already left feedback but I just want say that I really love your banner. :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:00 pm 

Azirahael-
Buffy is just a tad immature and needs to take a trip into the real world. Which just may happen and soon…

Tara has definitely come a long way, from making fun of Willow’s choice in clothing to acceptance of the full adorable package!

Thanks for the feedback!

vampyregurl73-
Sorry I made you wait…summer is always insane around here. Work is busy, vacation, houseguests, blah, blah, blah. It’s tough to find any downtime to do things I want to do, which includes writing.

Anyway, hopefully Buffy doesn’t wig out too much. I think she was pretty much in la la land before the incident at the party slapped her back to reality. She’s still a bit on the catty side, but things are improving.

Lot’s more to come:)

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
Yes she does, she is still very immature. But hopefully she learns and continues to grow.

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729-
Cliffhangers…I learned from the best! :wink

I think I would throw myself into oncoming traffic if I had to shop with Buffy. Shopping with my child is bad enough, lol.

Tara has grown quite a bit from her humble and bitchy beginnings. I guess love makes you do the wacky.

The cat and Tara’s boobs may be out of the bag very soon. :p Hopefully, if it does happen, Buffy handles it well. Oh hell, of course she won’t! But you’ll just have to read on to find out. ;-)

Thanks for the Feedback!

DaddyCatAlso-
Raw eggs in the bottle…true story. Read on…

Thank you!!

Willow_Friendly-
I don’t think Buffy was ‘wrong,’ per say, she just rubbed Tara the wrong way. Plus, Tara wanted to make it clear that she would no longer be jumping on the ‘unfashionable bandwagon.’ I think Victoria’s Secret is still a ways away, lol.

BTW…thanks for the kudos on the banner! :grin

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt-
I visit that 8th circle every time I take Jordan clothes shopping. It’s definitely unpleasant.

Nursing your sister…eww, lol. Hopefully she has more of a clue and figures it out, but this IS Buffy we’re talking about.

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover-
‘Spoidoinkle’ is Xander’s word, but also a favorite of mine:)

I was thinking more along the lines of Halloween when Buffy made Willow over into ‘Slutty Willow.’ Yum!

Buffy wasn’t really all that bad, but I think Tara was just making it clear that she would no longer participate in the nonsense.

Tara and Willow were pretty caught up in each other before they left home, plus Tara is used to breastfeeding. I don’t doubt at all that she forgot the bottle…been there, done that!

Thanks for the feedback!

Dennio-
Well, I think Buffy may be on the way to her head exploding, lol. Hopefully, it won’t be too bad!

Thanks for the feedback!

Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (7-07-13)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:03 pm 

TITLE: Baby Makes Three

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: PG13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Willow Rosenberg is a senior at Sunnydale High. She and her friends are bullied relentlessly until Willow stumbles upon a huge secret and decides to take matters into her own hands. There is no Hellmouth, just lot’s of teen angst, self discovery and of course Willow/Tara goodness...eventually.

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi all…many apologies for the long wait after that mini-cliffhanger. I ended up busier than I’d planned in June . Anyway…here you go! No beta, so all mistakes are mine; PM if you catch something. Enjoy!

Willow panicked. “NO, WAIT!” She jumped from her chair and shouted across the crowded food court; garnering more than a few looks from mall patrons. She quickly grabbed the shopping bags and shoved them into the stroller before taking off in the same direction as Buffy.

Willow struggled with the bulky stroller and did her best to carve a path through the evening dinner crowd, but seemed to be continually blocked by slower moving people. She’d already lost sight of Buffy and knew that wasn’t a good sign. She could only hope that Tara was done feeding Chelsea and had moved on to the changing table.

Finally breaking from the masses, she sprinted down the long hall and turned left into the restrooms. As Willow entered, she made a quick right and then a left; putting her in the middle of the nicely furnished sitting room outside of the stall area. She came flying around the corner so fast, that she almost smashed straight into Buffy. She could practically hear herself come to a screeching halt, like car tires on asphalt.

Willow was panting and slightly sweating as she took in the scene in front of her. Buffy was frozen in place, her mouth agape and staring wide eyed at her friend sitting on the couch. Tara, in return was also staring at Buffy, her face etched with shock and concern as she struggled to keep her nursing daughter under the receiving blanket.

Finally Buffy blinked and shook her head slightly. “Tara, what the fuck? She’s your sister!”

“Buffy please…I can explain-”

“No…no, not your sister…” Buffy interrupted, “You…you lied. To me…to all of us.”

Tara didn’t really quite know what to say and simply nodded in agreement, her eyes finally breaking from Buffy’s and glancing towards Willow.

The move did not go unnoticed by Buffy, who quickly spun towards the still panting redhead. “How long have you known?” She asked pointedly.

Willow shrugged her shoulders, “Awhile,” She said in a whisper.

“Unbelievable,” Buffy hissed angrily, before turning on her heels and marching out of the restroom.

“Shit…” Tara sighed, looking completely dejected.

Willow moved closer and parked the stroller next to her girlfriend. She squatted down in front of her; placing her hands on Tara’s knees. “Are you okay?”

Tara nodded, but her eyes said otherwise. The bright blue sparkle was gone, replaced by the cloudy gray of unshed tears.

Willow squeezed Tara’s knees and gave her a sympathetic look. “She’s just in shock, i-it’s a lot to take in. I’ll go talk to her. Will you be okay…here?” Willow asked as she stood. Tara nodded again and reached out for Willow’s hand; seeking some much needed comfort. “It’ll be alright Tare, I promise.”

As soon as Willow was back out on the food court, she began searching for Buffy, but the petite blonde was nowhere to be found. She walked the perimeter, making a quick sweep before wandering out into the main isle of the mall. The crowd was thinning as the evening wore on and Willow had a clear view in all directions. She made her way to a short brick wall surrounding a large planter and hopped on top to get a better vantage point. She walked all the way around, scanning the entire mall, but still no Buffy.

Willow sighed in defeat and decided to go back to Tara, but just as she passed the mall exit, a flash of blonde hair caught her eye.

Willow exited the mall to find Buffy sitting on a bench with her knees pulled up to her chest and lost in thought. She approached silently and sat next to her.

“Hey,” Willow said softly.

“Hey.”

“Are um, are you okay Buff?”

Buffy sighed heavily and turned towards Willow. “So, Chelsea is Tara’s daughter and not her sister?” Buffy already knew the answer; it was more of a rhetorical question, but one needing confirmation nonetheless.

“Yes.”

“All this time…I can’t believe she lied, straight to my face for months. How long is awhile?”

Willow looked questionable at Buffy; not completely following her train of thought. “Huh?”

“You said you’ve known for awhile. How long is awhile?” Buffy clarified.

“Oh um, a few months. Since right before I started baby sitting.” Buffy nodded in acknowledgement. “Buffy, please don’t be mad at her. She was only doing what she thought she needed to do, to protect Chelsea and herself.”

“From what? From her friends? Because the last time I checked you shouldn’t be afraid of your friends.” Buffy was still angry and her voice was laced with venom.

Willow squirmed uncomfortably and stammered, “I-It’s complicated Buff…put yourself in her position for a minute. Teenage girl back in town with a baby…” Willow choose her words carefully, because didn’t want to say too much, not knowing what would be okay with Tara to disclose. “Then there’s Cordelia and all that stuff…”

Buffy’s eyes widened, “Oh God, if she found out…” Finally hit with the clue stick, it suddenly dawned on Buffy why Tara stayed quiet and her initial anger began to dissipate. Cordelia’s knack for cruelty not withstanding, Buffy knew without a doubt, that Cordy would never have allowed Tara on the squad if she’d known the truth. She also would have gone out of her way to make Tara’s life miserable. Buffy hung her head. “I just feel so stupid.”

“Why?”

“Because I should have figured it out Willow. I mean, the signs were everywhere and my God they look exactly alike! Chelsea is like a little Mini-Tara. I was so caught up in myself that I never even noticed. Here she is going through something huge, probably needing her friends more than ever and I totally failed her. I’m a horrible friend!” With that, Buffy burst out crying and dropped her head into her hands.

Willow scooted closer and wrapped an arm around Buffy’s shoulders. “You didn’t fail her Buffy and besides, you’re here now and that’s what matters.”

Buffy sniffled and nodded her head against Willow’s shoulder. “Thanks Will, you’re a really good friend…you know that?”

Willow nodded and smiled, “Thanks Buff.” Just as they pulled apart, Willow’s phone began to vibrate. She pulled it out of her pocket and smiled; an involuntary reaction that occurred whenever Tara called her. “Hey,” Willow said as she answered.

“Hi, did you find Buffy?” Tara replied with a concerned tone of voice.

“Yeah and everything is fine. We’re outside the food court exit.”

“Okay, I’ll be meet you there.”

“Okay.” Willow pushed the end button and returned the cell to her pants pocket. “She’s on her way.” Willow said turning to watch for her girlfriend.

A few minutes later, Tara emerged from the mall with a much happier baby. Chelsea was in the stroller cooing and playing with the toys attached to the car seat handle. As soon as they cleared the doors, Buffy jumped up and threw her self at Tara; gripping her in a tight hug and surprising her friend in the process.

Tara glanced over Buffy’s shoulder at Willow with a sweet smile and mouthed, thank you in Willow’s direction.

“Oh God Tara, I’m so sorry how I reacted.” Buffy squeezed Tara tighter, “It’s not everyday you see one of your best friends with a baby attached to her boob.”

Willow chuckled at Buffy’s choice of words as she rose from the bench and pulled the stroller towards her.

“Buff, oxygen…becoming an issue.” Tara groaned.

“Oh, sorry. I guess I don’t know my own strength sometimes,” Buffy blushed.

“You’re surprisingly strong for such a small girl,” Tara teased as she caught her breath. “Buffy, I’m really sorry I didn’t tell you right from the start. I-”

“No, it’s okay. Willow and I talked and I really do understand why you kept it quiet and I promise, I won’t say a word to anyone. Just please promise you won’t keep any more big secrets, okay?”

Willow’s head shot up and Tara’s face turned scarlet as she began to fidget nervously. She looked up and met Willow’s eyes.

“What?” Buffy asked, looking between the two girls.

Willow sighed heavily, shrugging her shoulders and nodding; silently giving Tara the okay to tell Buffy about their relationship.

“Umm..w-w-well…uhhh, t-there is o-one other thing.” Tara grimaced as her stutter took over.

Willow noticed, hating how the speech impediment made Tara feel and reached out a hand; motioning for her girlfriend to come closer. Tara accepted the invitation as Willow stood. “Buffy, maybe you should sit down,” Said the redhead who was now holding Tara’s hand.

“Why? How bad could it be? What is it with you two and all the secrets? And the hand holding…” Buffy’s voice drifted off as she stared at their intertwined fingers.

As soon as Tara took Willow’s hand, she felt a calm wash over her almost instantly, followed by a sudden rush of confidence. “Buffy,” Tara said gently, “The r-real reason I didn’t want to cruise guys or meet up with Scott is because…well…i-it’s complicated.” Tara said as she tightened her grip on Willow’s hand.

Buffy looked suitably confused by Tara’s half answer. “Why complicated? He’s likes you, at least that’s what Larry told me and plus he’s popular and super cute.”

Tara took a deep breath, wondering why this was so difficult to say out loud. She wasn’t ashamed of Willow or of her feelings for the adorable redhead, but at the moment, words seemed to be eluding her. “It’s complicated…because of Willow.”

Buffy looked completely bewildered. “You mean Willow has a crush on Scott? No, not…oh. Ohhh.” Buffy finally caught on, her eyes as wide as saucers. She was definitely thrown for a loop. She took a step backwards, breaking eye contact with Tara and pacing nervously.

“Well…that’s great too, right? I mean, she seems like a great girl.” Buffy was trying to be supportive and not blow it again, but her nerves were getting the best of her and she seemingly forgot Willow was standing right in front of her, still linked to Tara.

“She is,” Tara said meaningfully and turned to look Willow in the eyes, but still addressing Buffy. “And there’s something between us…I wasn’t looking for it, you know. It’s just totally powerful and different from anything I’ve ever felt for anyone before.” The girls smiled at each other, lost in each other’s eyes and almost forgetting the ponderous situation they were caught up in.

Then, as if hit by a truck, the full force of Tara’s words finally struck home and Buffy launched into an incredibly awkward babble. “Well, there you go then. You have to follow your heart, Tare. I mean, that’s what’s important, Tare.”

Tara cocked her head at Buffy’s odd behavior. “How come you keep saying my name like that?”

“Like what Tare?”

“She’s totally freaked,” Willow whispered, finally joining the conversation.

“Freaked…what would give you that idea? Just because I find out, over the course of…” Buffy glanced at her watch, “…oh about fifteen minutes, that not only does my best friend have a baby, but that she’s also a lesbian. Why in the world would I be freaked!?” Buffy shouted and then dropped unceremoniously on to the bench.

Willow let go of Tara’s hand and sat down next to Buffy, giving her an extreme sense of deja vu. “Buffy?”

“Is that it? Because there’s only so much I can take before my head explodes. You’re not about to tell me another crazy secret like…Percy is Chelsea’s father or something…are you?”

“NO!” Both Willow and Tara shouted emphatically at the same time. The three girls all looked at each other and suddenly burst out laughing; finally relieving the tension.

After several minutes, the laughter died down and Tara sighed. “Well, I hate to break up this happy little party, but it’s getting late and I need to get Chelsea home.”

Everyone nodded as they gathered their things.

“Tara?”

“Yeah Buff…”

“I hate to ask but do you mind giving me a ride home?”

Tara smiled, wrapping an arm around Buffy’s soulders. “Not at all.”

When they finally arrived at Tara’s car, Willow took the initiative and began the arduous task of securing Chelsea and the carrier to the backseat; leaving Tara to collapse the stroller and store it in the trunk.

Buffy followed, holding the shopping bags; ready to load them into the trunk as well.

“So, you’re really gay AND dating Willow? This is all so…surreal.”

Tara nodded, “Yeah…well, not really dating. We’re um…we’re sort of past that stage, I think.”

Buffy’s mouth dropped open. “You mean you’ve already had se-”

“NO! N-Not, definitely not…no. I just meant, we’re more in a relationship than actually dating-dating.

Buffy smirked, unable to pass up the opportunity to tease Tara a little. “Hmm, so that sounded a wee bit too denfensive. Are you sure you haven’t-”

“Buffy…” Tara warned.

“Okay, okay. So, it’s serious then?”

Tara bashfully ducked her head and nodded once again. “Yes…very.”

“Geez, no wonder you went all ‘overprotective gal’ on me earlier. How long has this been going on? And who is Chelsea’s father?”

Tara snorted with laughter and pulled Buffy by the shirt-sleeve. “Come on, I’m tired…you can grill me tomorrow and I’ll tell you anything you want to know.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:21 pm 
9. Gay Now

Dibbity!

Yay for lovable, helpful Buffy! :bounce

And of course she's strong, she's a cheerleader!
And a slayer in countless other universes, it probably bleeds across a lil' bit.

And Yay for Tara coming out! :bounce

Nice shout-out to canon BTW :)

Now, at least whatever nastiness the unmentionable Queen C comes up with, they at least have a new ally on their side.

Thanks Shelby! a big kitten cuddle and smooch for you! :bigkiss :kgeek

I now dance with joy! :pinky

I look forward to more, be it snuggles, or our friends bravely facing adversity together. :bounce

R :flower

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:31 pm 
3. Flaming O

1. Thank you for the update!! :applause definitely worth the wait :)

This chapter was awesome, angst-y, but ended well. :bounce :bounce
Love how Tara & Willow's relationship has grown. How much they depend on each other & it happens so naturally. I hope Buffy doesn't slip up & spill the beans at school.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:21 am 

Yay!!! Happy that Buffy has accept Tara for being a mother and for being in a relationship with Willow.:applause I'm also wondering what Xander has been doing and is he going to be a problem for Willow and Tara? And are we going see Faith at all anytime soon? Can't wait for the next update!!

I was wondering if you will ever change the ratings to 17 when the time is right :blush Or are you just keeping it 13?

Last edited by Willow_Friendly on Wed Jul 10, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:20 am 
9. Gay Now

Big yay for excellent update-y goodness... I really liked how handled Buffy finding out that chelsea is Tara's daughter and that Willow & Tara are in a relationship... I'm worried what Xander's reaction will be and will he join forces with Bitch C to try to ruin Tara & Willow...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:33 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Well first off, clearly my harassment of you is working. I'll continue.

Second, I feel like I can breathe now. I was so nervous about how this would go but it was sort of best case scenario. Buffy really came through. I love how she was able to take responsibility for not being the kind of friend Tara could trust rather than Tara being a liar. She did so well opening up to Willow and then Tara and understanding and then listening about their relationship. So I rarely say this but... Yay, Buffy!

Great update.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:27 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh, Shelby, this was all handled beautifully, and I'm not even talking about Tara's boobs this time. Really, I'm not...though the thought of handling Tara's boobs...oops, there I go again. I just can't seem to help myself. :fallen

I had such a nice long feedback typed up and lost it, so I will summarize as best as possible.

Buffy's initial reaction of shock, anger and confusion, totally understandable, but I was relieved to see her finally accept everything and be supportive of it all. She's come a long way, and I gotta say I'm proud of her. Nice moment between her and Willow when they had their talk. I loved Tara's coming out moment and how you worked canon in there. "It's complicated...because of Tara," is one of my favorite scenes ever and I rewind that part over and over everytime I watch it. *sigh*

Great job once again! I can't wait to see what happens next now that the cat is out of the bag at least to Buffy. I think the girls have earned a little nice, quiet alone time after a day like that. Just sayin'. Thanks for the update!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:54 pm 
8. Vixen

YAY it's good to see you back on the board Shelby and with one of my favourite stories too :grin

And I really love your banner for it too. So awesome I saved the image to my pictures folder :grin

I wouldn't have said that Buffy made Willow over into 'Slutty Willow' more into 'Uber Sexy Willow' though I am biased over our favourite little redhead, so hot :sigh.

Well, now the secrets out and Buffy knows the truth about Tara and Chelsea. I can understand her being upset at the lie one one level but at the same time I think there may be a certain amount of hypocrisy on her part too. Now she's no longer a Cordette you'd think she would
have a little more patience and learn all the fact before storming off.

Willow scooted closer and wrapped an arm around Buffy’s shoulders. “You didn’t fail her Buffy and besides, you’re here now and that’s what matters.”

Buffy sniffled and nodded her head against Willow’s shoulder. “Thanks Will, you’re a really good friend…you know that?”

Only one word for this scene, awwww.

A big YAY to Willow for clueing Buffy in on why Tara didn't reveal she was Chels' mom and another YAY to Buffy for understanding, apologising and accepting. Very cool of her.

Liking your reversal of Willow/Buffy 'It's Complicated' conversation from 'New Moon Rising' this time making it Buffy and Tara instead.

Buffy appears to be taking the new information that Tara is not only gay but in a relationship with Willow very well though I can understand her it all being a little surreal to her.

YAY another awesome chapter and a big thank you Shelby for having Willow, Buffy and Tara all be friends. I wonder what will happen next to the girls.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:41 pm 

Azirahael-
She’s a slaying cheerleader! Lol Yep, Tara and Willow both took a small step towards coming out. Lot’s more “small steps” ahead. I’m glad you liked the chapter, it was definitely a significant one for both of them.

Thanks for the feedback!

bluepaintbox-
Glad you liked! Yeah, I think they’ll be lucky if Buffy manages to keep everything to herself, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!

Willow_Friendly-
I haven’t decided about Faith yet, still thinking on that one. Xander’s still up to something, but Willow’s had ‘other’ things on her mind recently. So, she hasn’t really been paying all that much attention to him, but I think things may be changing soon.

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
Yep, big yay for Buffy! Let’s hope that’s not the case with Xander…

Thanks for the Feedback!

JustSkipIt-
So, I waited and waited and I’m a little disappointed, no harassment this week?? :p

Anyway, I’m not the biggest Buffy fan on the planet, so I thought it might be nice to have her come through. It’s what I would have like to have seen on the show. Tara and Buffy are still due a conversation, so hopefully that just as well.

Thanks for the feedback!!

wimpy0729 -
You and Tara’s boobs may need to get a room…lol :p

Such a bummer that you lost the feedback. I really hate when that happens.

I also really loved Willow’s coming out scene in New Moon Rising, which is one of my all time favorite episodes. I can practically quote every line, lol. They have a ways to go, but it was definitely a huge step for both of them. Let’s just hope that Buffy can keep her mouth shut.

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover-
I’m always on the board…just lurking around on my phone instead of a real computer.

Buffy may no longer be a Cordette, but she’s still a teenage girl and they are pros at storming off.

Buffy and Willow are definitely growing closer. Hopefully Buffy can keep it to herself!

Thanks for the feedback!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next