The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe - Willow & Tara Forever

General Chat  || Kitten  || WaV  || Pens  || Mi2  || GMP  || TiE  || FAQ  || Feed - The Kitten, the Witches and the Bad Wardrobe

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (3-11-13)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:43 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Topics: 1
Very sweet. This just seems so, the only word I can put tiwht the "so" is "real," like you can actually not just visualize (implying a mental effort) but just simply *see* these things happening. (Forgive me, this is usually where I start making comparisons to my own daughter at that or to things I've done in my own fics but I'll use self-control here.) I can literally feel this building towards the whole going public phase soon and I worry about the storm clouds.

Sue: We don't talk about things like that right after, you know that, no saying those things in The Moment.
Kim: (moves the hand aside) Screw The Moment. I *love* you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:13 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

Shelby:

Beautiful, as always. Can't wait for the next chapter!

--Ace

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:21 pm 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh, Shelby, you got me. It takes a lot for a fic to make me tear up, but this one did it.

The whole "I love you" setting was perfect. Such an intimate moment, and I'm glad Willow did it when she knew it felt right. I don't know what got me the most...when she said it, when Tara said it wasn't a small thing to say, when she said they were happy tears or when Tara said it back and Willow's emotional response when she heard it said back. Just all of it combined I guess.

I really loved how Willow woke up and took care of Chelsea so that Tara could sleep in. It's the little things like that that can show love without the words even being said. And Jen snapping the pic of Willow and Chelsea is just priceless. That's one of the times when I wish this wasn't just a fic and I could really see that picture.

Now, moving past the sweetness for a moment, my brain is bugging me to ask this burning question: When will Chelsea be done breastfeeding and when will it be Willow's turn? I know, I'm horrible, but I'm cursed with this gutterbrain sometimes and I just can't control it. lol

Can't wait to see what happens next since they've really let their feelings be known. Don't work too hard cause you know we'll be here waiting for you when you get the time and energy to gift us with another wonderful update.

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:21 pm 
9. Gay Now

Topics: 15
So warm, So snuggly!

And Will-Will, so cute!

So yeah, having trouble getting update emails, so you gave me an afternoons quiet joy as i caught up.

Made me want to put babies in my story, just so the girls could be so cute :)

I look forward to more, whenever i get a note telling me. :bounce

R :flower

My Story: Coming Home

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:59 pm 
3. Flaming O

Such a sweet chapter, i can & have reread it many times. Thank you. :dumbo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:20 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
Hi there Shelby :bigwave it's good to see you back again. Hope you had fun with Amber and Laragh in Houston.

Ah, the wonderful early morning wake-up call that only babies can provide.

Willow’s reaction, however, was far more dramatic.

The redhead had been sleeping soundly, cuddled against Tara’s back and breathing heavily when Chelsea’s screech caused her to shoot straight up and shout, “Don’t warn the tadpoles!”

YAY, Willow's frog fear finally makes an appearance

“Oh no, it’s fine.” Willow was... nervously wringing with her hands. “I’ll just sleep over here in the chair or on the floor or something…” She was definitely disappointed, but she understood and would never think of disrupting their routine.

And there's the lovely Willow sweetness that we all love and adore so much. :sigh

Willow tried desperately not to stare, but the thought of actually seeing her girlfriend’s naked breast was just to enticing.

Right there with ya Will, Tara's breasts hmmm :drool

Such a sweet moment when Tara invites Willow to share the bed with herself and Chelsea. Puts me in mind of Laragh's 'Family Confidential.' I guess it has to be Willow's sweet innocence as she tells Tara how much she loves her. And kudos to our little redhead for having the guts to say that she loves both Tara and Chelsea and not have them thrown back in her face.

Just the cutest of moments in the bedroom with the girls, Willow burping Chelsea, Tara declaring her love for Willow, the kiss and finally they all fall asleep together. It's why we love the girls so utterly.

More sweet stuff at the end with Willow and Chelsea watching cartoons together and Jen sneakily getting a photo of them.

I can't help but wonder if Chelsea will refer to both Tara and Willow as Mommy and Mama in the near future. :wink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:02 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Awwwww, this whole update really melted my heart. I'm so glad that Tara asked Willow to come back into bed and share this intimate connection. Yay that it led to Willow saying "I love you" and including Chelsea in the love decleration. You can really feel that "motherly love" Willow already has for the baby... And yay of course for Tara saying it back and relieving Willow of her worry that her love might not be reciprocated. More Chelsea-Willow-time in the end, also very sweet. Tara will probably have a strong emotional reaction when she sees the picture, maybe her reaction will make Jen realize that the girls are so much more than friends. I really hope Chelsea's second word after Mamma wil be "WillWill" or something like that...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:46 am 
7. Teeny Tinkerbell Light

Oh, Finey......

Could these 3 be any sweeter? They are like a little family already and Willow is just so happy to be there.

Won't be long before Jen is smelling the kool aid about the nature of their relationship. But, given the way Willow loves that baby and Tara too...it will be embraced positively once the shock wears off.

Busy season be damned! You can't let real life get in the way of Art! * peeks to see if she is buying it*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:18 pm 
20. Not one Much for the Timber

vampyregurl73-
Hi Heather…you’re like the Queen of dibs for this fic! :grin

I appreciate what you said about it, “not being overdone,” I worried that maybe it was, because it was such an intimate moment. Tara is incredibly lucky, I’m just not so sure she realizes yet exactly how lucky she is. They are definitely maturing and have come a long way since their first encounter.

You might be right about Jen being ok when Tara finally comes out, but don’t count Sheila out just yet. We haven’t seen much of her, but I’m sure she’ll be around more in the future.

The public coming out is well…coming, lol. But not just yet:)

ps. Shelby has most definitely been a dull girl lately…boo for working too much!

Thanks for the feedback!

Youremyalways-
Glad you liked!! I know, but I don’t think Willow minded half topless Tara with Chelsea attached…I mean, any way you can get it…right? :p

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt-
I’m guessing Tara has a Queen size bed and yeah, you do have to be careful. We have a waterbed and never had J in it when she was a baby…too paranoid we’d squish her. Then later, when she transitioned to a toddler bed, she came and crawled between us every night. This is gonna sound bad, but it’s pretty funny…once when she was about 2 and a half, she crawled up on the foot of the bed (which she NEVER did). I stretched and thought it was the dog. So, I pushed until the dog finally tumbled off the bed…except it wasn’t the dog, LOL! Ahhh, the memories. :p

Anyway, Chelsea is about 10 months now, so she’s fine. Plus, I’m sure Willow probably woke up every fifteen minutes, completely paranoid:)

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
Glad you liked…more super sweetness to come:)

Thanks for the Feed. Back!

DaddyCatAlso -
I’m glad you liked and that it came across the way it was supposed to. Going public it definitely going to be a challenge, especially since Tara will have to sort of come out twice…once with a baby and once as gay. Should be interesting.

Thanks for the feedback!

AceVonWildfire-
Thank you and thanks for the feedback!

Wimpy0729-
Hi Pam…awww, you teared up?? Now I’m gonna tear up! :blush

I’m really glad you liked it and it came off the way I wanted it to. I wrote it and then went back several weeks later to edit and got a little teary as well. Mostly at Willow’s reaction, poor girl was practically holding her breath waiting to see how Tara felt.

Quote:
That's one of the times when I wish this wasn't just a fic and I could really see that picture.
An I going to have to Photoshop this as well? :p

Chelsea has a ways to go before she is done breastfeeding…I guess Willow will just have to adapt. * insert evil grin here *

Thanks for the feedback!

Azirahael-
Nice warm snugglies are ALWAYS awesome! Glad you liked.

ps. Try unsubscribing and re-subscribing to the thread. Sometimes it works:)

Thanks for the feedback!

bluepaintbox-
Aww, thanks! So glad you liked!!

willowtaralover-
We had a BLAST at the book signing!!

Poor Willow…I guess she’d better get used to being woken up at all hours of the night.

Tara definitely sensed Willow’s reluctance. I guess it’s a good thing Tara asked Willow to join or she may not have gotten the sweet ‘I love you.’ It was definitely said in the moment.

Thanks for the feedback!!

Wills redemption-
I guess it’s a good thing that Tara had the presence of mind to ask Willow to join them. Maybe it was her plan all along?? I’m not sure who Willow fell in love with first, but it was definitely sweet of her to include both. Her motherly instincts are definitely playing a big part here and I imagine it’s one of the reasons Tara loves her so much.

Thanks for the feedback!

Grimm-
They are definitely edging towards family territory with their bond growing stronger everyday.

I think Jen AND Sheila will be drinking the kool aid before too long…hopefully all goes well.

Well…technically, my work IS art so… :p

Thanks for the feedback!

NEW CHAPTER DIRECTLY BELOW

"Transform your pain. Release your past. And ... uh ... get over it."
~Willow, Where The Wild Things Are

Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (7-7-13)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:19 pm 

TITLE: Baby Makes Three

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: PG13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Willow Rosenberg is a senior at Sunnydale High. She and her friends are bullied relentlessly until Willow stumbles upon a huge secret and decides to take matters into her own hands. There is no Hellmouth, just lot’s of teen angst, self discovery and of course Willow/Tara goodness...eventually.

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hi Everyone…enjoy:)

Chapter 27

Several hours later, Tara awoke with a lazy yawn and stretched as she slowly opened her eyes and glanced at the alarm clock. Her eyes widened when she saw that it was almost eleven o’clock and she quickly flipped over, only to be met with the sight of an empty bed.

Tara instantly frowned and sadness washed over her when she realized she’d slept through half the day and that Willow had obviously gone. Tara assumed she left to attend Temple. Mom must have Chels.

The blonde groaned, dragging her still fatigued body out of bed and into the bathroom to clean up before heading downstairs. After giving herself the once over in the mirror, Tara decided to change out of her pajamas and into shorts and a t-shirt. She brushed her long blonde hair back and into a ponytail before shuffling down to the kitchen.

Tara cocked her head quizzically when she found her Mom sitting alone at the kitchen table, drinking a cup of coffee and munching on jellied toast. “Hey…”

“Hi, feeling better?”

“Yeah, I guess. Where’s Chels?” Tara was confused; she’d passed Chelsea’s bedroom as well as the playpen on her way to the kitchen and both were empty.

“Out back,” Jen replied nonchalantly.

“What!? By herself?” Tara exclaimed, completely appalled.

Jen looked up at her daughter with a smirk, “Yes, by her self, because that’s how I roll. I just opened the door and let her crawl right out.”

Tara raised an eyebrow, “That’s how you roll?”

“Umm hmm, isn’t that what you kids say now-a-days?”

“The key word in that sentence being kids and no, I don’t think I’ve ever said that phrase once in my entire life.” Jen chuckled at Tara’s annoyance. “Back to the subject…my daughter?”

Without speaking, Jen lifted her hand and gestured with her thumb over her shoulder towards the backyard.

Tara rolled her eyes, finally relenting to her mother’s obvious teasing and went to the backdoor window, pulling the curtain aside and looking out over the backyard. A grin instantly spread across her face when she spotted Willow under a tree and sitting on a quilt with Chelsea in her lap reading a book. Well, more like trying to read the book. Tara giggled when she saw her child pull the soft book from Willows hands and put it straight into her mouth.

“I told you she was out back.”

“Ha ha,” Tara replied sarcastically as she pulled the backdoor open to go join the duo.

Willow gave up trying to read the book and leaned her head back against the trunk of the old oak tree. She indulged in closing her eyes, for a brief moment before being roused by Tara’s angelic voice.

“Willow?” Tara called quietly as not to startle the girl when she kneeled down on the quilt.

Willow’s tired and bloodshot eyes slowly opened as she began to register Tara’s presence. “Hey sleepyhead, did you have a good rest?”

Tara nodded, reaching out to wipe some hair out of Chelsea’s face. The tiny blonde had no intention of moving from Willow’s lap. “I did, thank you. I can’t remember the last time I got to sleep past seven. I um, I d-didn’t think you’d still be here.” Tara said as she ducked her head shyly.

“Why not?”

Tara shrugged her shoulders, “I just, last night was so…intense, plus I thought you had services this morning and already left.”

Willow shrugged her shoulders in return, “I didn’t feel much like going and my parents didn’t mind. We only go once or twice a month anyway. Besides, do you really think I’d leave without saying goodbye to you?”

Tara looked up with a lopsided smile, “I hoped not…”

Willow grinned; feeling the air around them thicken and a rush of butterflies invaded her stomach. She felt dizzy and drunk with love when Tara reached out to pull the redhead’s hand into her lap.

Tara stared down at the lightly freckled hand she held; lining their palms flat before entwining their fingers. “Will,” She whispered, “Did l-last night…did you really m-mean what you said?”

“Of course I did. Didn’t you…mean what you said?”

“Oh yes,” Tara grinned and gripped Willow’s hand tighter as both girls grinned madly.

The girls were still entranced and hadn’t noticed Chelsea pivot in Willow’s lap; looking a bit jealous, she lurched forward and slapped her tiny hands to her Willow’s cheeks.

“Mama!” She shouted proudly with a semi-toothless grin.

Willow’s eyes widened with shock; she looked at Chelsea and then quickly back to Tara. “I…I-I-I didn’t teach her that! I SWEAR! I would never do that Tara…you have to believe me, I-I’m so sorry! I…”

Tara smiled, amused as always with Willow’s quirky antics. “Shhhh, I know and it’s okay, I don’t mind, really.” And she didn’t. If Tara was going to share her title with anyone, she was thrilled to share it with Willow.

“Really?”

“Umm hmm, I think it’s sweet…she loves you Will.”

Willow’s body visibly relaxed. “Well, I love her too…very much. Is that okay?”

“It’s more than okay,” Tara whispered, reaching up and running her fingers down Willow’s cheek. “I love you Willow, you’re the sweetest person I’ve ever known.”

Willow cupped Tara’s hand to her cheek and then let out a sleepy yawn. “I wove you too…”

“Oh sweetie, you’re so tired. How about you take a nap?”

Willow shook her head vehemently; her resolve face firmly in place. “No, I don’t want to miss any Tara-time today.”

“See? Total sweetness!” Tara beamed.

Willow returned the grin and glanced to her left behind Tara, to see where Chelsea had crawled off. “Uh oh…”

Tara followed her girlfriend’s line of sight and sighed when she saw Chelsea pulling up handfuls of grass and dirt and shoving them into her mouth. She let go of Willows hand, jumping up to retrieve the infant. Tara immediately hooked an index finger in her mouth to remove the yucky substance; much to the chagrin of her daughter as she showed her displeasure with a loud squawk.

“Temper, temper…” Tara mumbled as she pulled the remaining grass from Chelsea balled up little fists.

Willow made a face. “Gross,” As she watched Tara shake the soggy grass-dirt mixture from her finger.

Tara met Willow’s eyes with smirk, “Well, as a fellow Mama, you’d better get used to it.”

Willow made yet another face; curling her top lip in a grimace. “I think I’d rather be the Dad,” She mumbled.

Tara giggled, trying to hold on to the squirmy infant as she began to throw a full on fit. “Whoa…”

“I guess playtime’s over,” Willow stated flatly.

“Yup, that’s the tired cry. I think lunch and a nap are in order.”

Tara waited patiently while Willow gathered the quilt and several other things she’d brought outside with Chelsea, before making their way towards the back door. Willow held the door open for Tara as Chelsea continued her mini fit.

“Thank you,” Tara said meaningfully, as she stepped across the threshold. Tara walked straight to the sink, wetting a paper towel and trying to juggle the baby while she wiped her face.

It was only a matter of seconds before Willow was at her side to relieve her of Chelsea so Tara could utilize both hands and clean up her fussy baby girl.

“Someone’s awfully cranky,” Jen commented.

“Your granddaughter decided it would be a good idea to eat dirt and got mad when I scraped it out of her mouth,” Tara said without looking up from her motherly duties.

Jen chuckled, resting her cheek on her hand while watching the girls move about the kitchen. She couldn’t help but marvel at the how well they worked together; each girl anticipating the others move and caring for Chelsea as if she was their child together. How far Tara’s come, she thought admiringly as her thoughts drifted back to Chelsea’s early days.

Tara had always been comfortable with Chelsea, but there had also been awkward moments before they fully bonded. At one point Tara began to shrug off some of her responsibilities on to her mother, which did not sit well with the elder blonde. It was one of the reasons she took the downstairs bedroom and basically forced Tara upstairs alone with Chelsea.

Jen had always allowed Tara to make her own decisions, good or bad, and cheerleading had been one of them. She encouraged Tara to cheer, but also warned her that it would be tough. She’d promised to help, but secretly hoped Tara would realize where her priorities lie and eventually quit the squad. When Tara began to change, especially after she started hanging out with the Cordettes; Jen had been less than thrilled with her daughters’ increasingly snotty attitude. It was reminiscent of Tara’s days in Idaho when she’d become rebellious and fallen in with the wrong crowd. It wasn’t until Willow came along that Tara seemed to mature and grow as a person, as well as parent. Willow’s influence on her daughter was evident.

Jen blinked her eyes several times and snapped herself back to reality. “Well, I’m going to go take a shower and start getting ready for work. What do you girls have planned for today?”

Tara shrugged her shoulders, glancing towards her visibly sleepy girlfriend, “Well, I’m going to put Chelsea and…apparently Willow, down for a nap while I try to get some laundry done.” Tara immediately scrunched her nose and turned towards Jen. “Oh God, I sound like you! Like a real Mom!” Tara was horrified with herself.

Willow’s half lidded eyes popped open and she laughed at the look on Tara’s face. Willow took the spoon from Tara’s hand and continued to feed Chelsea the cereal while the blonde sat frozen.

Jen patted Tara’s shoulder affectionately, “Welcome to the club honey.”

“Awesome,” Tara grumbled, taking the spoon back from the redhead and finishing the task.

Willow yawned and stretched as she slowly awoke to the gentle coos and soft giggles coming from the baby monitor. The sweet sounds were wonderful, but the sound of Tara’s breathing and the beating of her heart was a symphony to Willow’s ears. She momentarily lifted her head from Tara’s chest to glance at the clock and noticed the screen glowing on Tara’s cell; indicating a text or a missed call. She briefly thought about checking the phone for her girlfriend, but that maneuver would entail moving from her warm comfy spot and she was coming out firmly against it. So she lowered her head and snuggled deeper.

The slight movement was enough to spur Tara into pulling Willow tighter against her, rolling more on to her side and entangling their legs. Willow was happy with the new position and shifted to get more comfortable, until she felt Tara’s bare thigh press firmly into her center. Willow groaned and unconsciously returned the pressure with her own thigh. There was no denying how good the movement felt and Willow couldn’t help but take full advantage of the situation.

The redhead could no longer resist and decided it was time to wake her girlfriend fully. She stared intently at Tara’s plump and kissable lips; leaning forward and gently pressing their lips together. Willow opened and closed her mouth several times before she finally felt Tara starting to awaken and return the kiss.

When Tara slowly became aware of Willow’s ministrations, her mind, as well as her lips, instantly sprang into action. She started to move her hands heatedly across Willow’s back and before she even consciously knew what she was doing; she flipped Willow and rolled on top of her. They were now breast to breast with their bodies rhythmically rocking against the other. They soon began to lose themselves in the moment with heated kisses as the surge of passion that had magically ignited between them began to take over.

As Tara continued the attack on Willow’s lips, she felt her shirt begin to rise and soon felt Willow’s hands on her bare back. Suddenly realizing they were closer to doing other things than she originally thought. The night before, Willow had said she wasn’t ready to go further, but that shy and nervous girl was apparently gone and replaced by a horny teenager, that was currently pushing her thigh harder between Tara’s legs.

“Ohh Willow…”

“Mmmmm…”

They both moaned as the frenzied kissing and thrusting continued. Tara could feel the dampness that had seeped through the material of Willow’s sweat pants on to her leg and knowing that she was responsible, only spurred her on more.

“Oh baby!” Willow gasped with the increased friction.

Tara smiled and began to kiss down Willow’s jawline until she reached the girls’ ear. “Are you okay? Do you want me to stop?” She asked breathily.

“Yes…no…maybe…just…feels so…good.”

Tara took that as a sign, she knew if they continued Willow would succumb to the passion and well…so would she. Tara definitely did not want their first time together to be in the heat of the moment with their clothes still on. She especially did not want that for Willow, it would be her first time ever and Tara wanted it to be special. After indulging herself a little longer, Tara reluctantly slowed her pace and soon rolled back on to her side next to the redhead; disentangling their legs, but keeping their lips locked together.

The kissing finally slowed and they both pulled back; resting their foreheads together and fighting for control of their breathing.

“I’m sorry,” Willow whispered.

Tara shook her head softly, “No sorries and no pressure. I love you and I can wait, I just…I want you to be ready. I want us to be ready…together.”

“But, I know you’re used to…and you have more experience…and…”

“Shhhh,” Tara shushed Willow and kissed her again before she could fall over the babble cliff. “I may not be a virgin, but it’ll sorta be my first time too…with a girl that is and our first time together.”

Willow let the words sink in to her soul and she couldn’t help but smile at the prospect of things to come. Tara wanted her and she’d never felt more loved in her entire life. She was completely overcome with emotion. “I love you Tara. You’re so wonderful and understanding and I have no idea how I got so lucky.”

Tara shook her head again, “No,” She whispered as she gently stroked her hand through Willow’s wild red hair, “I’m the lucky one. Sometimes I look at you and I can’t believe you’re actually mine. You make me feel so special and I love you too, so very much.”

Willow smiled and brought their lips together again; she couldn’t seem to ever get enough of Tara. They kissed for several moments before pulling apart.

Tara sighed, “I can’t believe I took a nap with you after sleeping all morning.”

“You were tired, you need to get more rest.”

“I also needed to do some laundry.”

“I’ll help you with it later, if you want.”

“It’s just laundry, I’ll have all day tomorrow to get it done.” Tara smiled and kissed Willow on the end of her nose. “It’s also getting late and Chel’s is being unusually quiet.”

“I think she playing, I heard her babbling earlier.”

“I wonder where she got that from,” Tara smirked.

“Maybe from her Mommy?” Willow replied coyly, running her fingers down Tara’s side over her hip and back up again.

“Nuh uh, she definitely gets that from her Mama.”

Willow couldn’t help the huge grin from spreading across her face. “See, told you I was the lucky one.”

“Umm, how about we call it a tie,” Tara said as she kissed Willow; brushing their lips softly together.

“Okay, a tie it is.”

Tara sighed, “I really need to go check on her. I’ll be right back, okay?” Willow nodded and allowed Tara to slide out of the bed.

Willow sat up and stretched, feeling well rested from her nap. It was exactly what she needed after the long morning caring for the active infant.

“Um…Willow?” Tara called out, her voice echoing through the baby monitor. “Can you come in here please?”

Willow cocked her head in curiosity and hopped out of bed; quickly padding down the hall and into Chelsea’s bedroom. “What’s going...ho-ly shit.”

“You can say that again.” Tara said flatly as she stood several feet away from the crib, arms crossed across her chest and staring blankly at her daughter.

“I’m not sure I even know what to say…”

“Say you’ll help me clean it up…please?” Tara pleaded, finally looking away from heinous mess in front of her.

“Do I have a choice?” Willow asked rhetorically, of course she would help, even if it were the vilest thing she’d ever witnessed.

“How about you go start the bath and I’ll get her out of there and clean up in here. Geez, I think we might need hazmat suits.”

“Uh huh, so…I guess she learned how to unsnap her onsie. Yay for manual dexterity…said no one ever.” Willow observed as neither girl made a move; both dreading having to deal with the poop covered youngster. “See? I told you she was close to pulling her diaper off by herself,” Willow remarked, reminding Tara of their conversation earlier in the week.

“Um,” Was about all Tara could manage as she wondered how Chelsea had not only managed to unsnap her onsie, take off her diaper and not only finger paint herself, but also her crib and surrounding wall as well; without her hearing a thing.

“Well, it’s now or never,” Tara sighed.

“I vote never,” Willow replied, in a voice heavily laced in sarcasm. All of which was lost on the infant, who was standing with her hands gripped on the rail and bouncing happily; without a care in the world.

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (4-7-13)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:23 pm 
8. Vixen

Topics: 3
Dibs!

Well, things are progressing on all fronts it seems. With as much time as Willow spends with Chelsea it was kind of inevitable that she would start to call Willow "mama". She doesn't differentiate between Tara and Willow, she just knows they both love and care for her. Due to the nature of the girls relationship that probably made it easier for them both to be pleasantly surprised and very accepting too.

Apparently Chelsea was having a brown day all the way around, lol. The dirt was lower on the gross out factor though, lol.

More soon? I'll bribe you with chapters of Penny Arcade, lol. Is that a bribe or a shameless plug?

"Dry Heat – In Progress (still)" "Penny Arcade - Completed"
My Fic Challenge entries:
"Fireworks" "Promise" "I Did What Last Night?"

Last edited by vampyregurl73 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:14 pm 
3. Flaming O

Thank you for the update!
:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Really missed the story & worth the wait,
but hopefully we'll get an update next week :pray :pray :pray :pray :pray

Very loving scenes between the girls.
:bounce :wtkiss :eatme :love

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:35 am 
2. Floating Rose

Topics: 2
:rofl Groooooss. This was a cute update. :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:08 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Oh, lots of goodness, and well, you know, some yucky badness too. Let's start with the good though. Tara waking up and thinking Willow had gone, only to find her still there outside with Chelsea. Very sweet, and Tara feeling a little vulnerable since their "intense" moments the night before, and then to happily find they both meant the "I love you's". And of course, Chelsea calling Willow "Mama" -- priceless.

I really, really love how the girls work together taking care of her, and seems Grandma might be starting to get a little clue, even if it's not the full picture yet. That should definitely help smooth over the big revelation, which I hope they tell her before she does something like walk in on them, cause well, that's never a good way to find out.

The waking up from taking a nap hotness was :drool . I loved it, knew it was bound to happen eventually if they kept "really sleeping" together. They both kind of got lost in the passion, but I'm really glad Tara had enough strength to know that even if Willow had the slightest doubt, it just wasn't time yet. So, baby steps moving forward, and oh, with lots of wetness. :grin

Now on to the not so fun parts of motherhood. OMG, I could just picture both of them standing there staring at Chelsea and her mess. Hazmat suits indeed! Again, it's bad, but so nice to have Willow help out, even though it's not going to be pleasant. And I'm sure it'll be something they look back and laugh about many, many years from now.

Thanks for the great update! Can't wait to see if you describe in detail, the big poop mess.

Last edited by wimpy0729 on Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:14 am 
9. Gay Now

Yay for excellent update-y goodness... I liked their outdoor adventure... I really liked their snuggly time... Big lol for hazmat duty...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:31 pm 
9. Gay Now

Quote:
"Welcome to the club honey.” “Awesome,” Tara grumbled, 

Heh, nice.
And it was good to see that you remembered the impact of the cordettes, i don't think anyone could hang around with them and not become bitch.
And the less said about the poop, the better.

AllI in all, a lovely chapter.

Looking forward to more.

R

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:30 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

So happy to read an update. I was just looking at this story yesterday about to nag you for an update but you beat me to it. You must have felt my nagging powers kicking in haha

Enjoyed it! So sweet and loving. Ok I'm ready for more! :p

-Leah

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:20 pm 
1. Blessed Wannabe

That is funny...reminds of the exact same thing my wife told me happened with her, her sister and her nephew. Funniest part is my wife has a really bad gag reflex and can't even tell the story without almost getting sick. (and yes I am kind of a mean guy lol)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:53 am 
8. Vixen

Topics: 22
I love the banter between Tara and her mother. It shows off how close they are, most likely because the two of them have both had bad experiences with men in the past.

Such a sweet scene with Willow reading to Chelsea while the youngster sits on her knee. Just another reason why Tara couldn't help but fall in love with her.

It is so loving of Tara to want Willow to share the title of mother with her.

“Umm hmm, I think it’s sweet…she loves you Will.”

And so do I, ahh Willow :sigh

Good girl as she may be, it sounds as if Willow is a bit of a bad girl in the bedroom. It's good that Tara cares about her enough to not let them go all the way because she wants Willow's first time to be special as it does prove that her love for Willow is real and not just words.

Uh oh, a poop covered baby-yeah that sounds like fun. Hope she hasn't tried to eat it like she did with the grass earlier. Am I wrong in guessing that this is something you've experienced yourself as a mother Shel, or something that happened to someone you know.

“Um,” Was about all Tara could manage as she wondered how Chelsea had not only managed to unsnap her onsie, take off her diaper and not only finger paint herself, but also her crib and surrounding wall as well; without her hearing a thing.

Chelsea's an infant child, it's their job to do things quietly. Has Tara not learned this yet?????

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:51 pm 
32. Kisses and Gay Love

Topics: 7
Ah. They are just so cute together. Sometimes I think that Jen totally gets that they are couple and sometimes I think she is clueless. Either way she seems pretty happy and supportive of Tara and Chelsea and Willow too as it involves her. The sexiness was nice but would have seemed rushed and believe me, having a child wake up and start screaming at an inopportune time is ... inopportune. Also... gross. My kids never did that but I've known people whose kids did.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:58 am 
4. Extra Flamey

I loved that Chelsea called Willow "Mama", but I'm wondering if a child would really do that if the word hasn't been used by others in front of it. The adults called Willow "WillWill" in front of Chelsea, I'd have expected she would try to say that... But I'm still happy for Willow and glad that Tara was happy about it as well. Chelsea's special fingerpainting in the end was gross and I don't envy them having to clean that up. But I love that Willow already feels so much like the second parent to Chelsea that "sitting this one out" is totally unimaginable for her.

Can't wait for more (just no more diaper removal by Chelsea, please :grin )!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 am 
10. Troll Hammer

Great update. I'm glad the girls didn't go any further and decided to stop. Willow is getting a crash course in how big of a mess Chelsea can make. The end was both gross and comical. Can't wait to read what you have next in store for this amazing story.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:13 pm 
3. Flaming O

I would love an update please! :blush

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:16 pm 
4. Extra Flamey

I absolutely love this! Very funny, especially the ending... hehe.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:14 am 

vampyregurl73-
Hi Heather-

Yep, things are definitely progressing and going well:-) It was inevitable and natural for Chelsea to call Willow mama. They clicked from the start and share a very special bond.

Yeah, well…it’s pretty typical of babies when they’re left to their own devices, lol. J only did it once, but my youngest sister was like freakin’ Picasso and not in a good way. :p

Thanks for the feedback!

bluepaintbox-
You’re welcome! I never plan to not post, but real life can’t be stopped. All I can say is…I’ll try to post more frequently!!

Thanks for the feedback!

wimpy0729-
I think Tara’s is a little more unsure of herself than she lets on. She convinced herself Willow had gone and it never even crossed her mind that maybe she was just in the bathroom or downstairs or in Chelsea’s bedroom. Definitely some self-confidence issues.

Well, let’s hope she never walks in on them…it would be unpleasant at best, lol. Jen seems a bit clueless, but I bet she eventually figures it out.

Teenage hormones…on the one hand both know they need to wait, but their bodies are telling them otherwise. I wonder how long they make it…hmmmm.

Um yeah, I think every parent has to face that side of motherhood eventually. Albeit poop or ‘other’ things…it’s all part of the experience! Right? Ah, the joys of motherhood, lol.

Thanks for the feedback!

zampsa19752001-
Glad you liked! :-)

Thanks for the Feedback!

Azirahael -
I think anytime a teenager gets into a group situation, they begin to blend and adapt and do whatever it takes to be accepted. They are so incredibly impressionable.

Thanks for the feedback!

yourmyalways-
Noooo…no nagging!! ;-) Sorry about the wait, I hope to be a little more on the regular update side..it there was only ore time in the day…..

Thanks for the feedback!

blade13-
Hahaha…your poor wife! It’s horrible to deal with, but it could be worse.

Thanks for the feedback!

willowtaralover-
Hiya Rick!

Tara and her mom have a strong relationship and I think Jen also has a good sense of humor as well.

Seeing your partner have such affection for your child, it just one of those great moments in life.

I don’t think Willow knows if she’s good or bad in the bedroom yet, but she is having all these new feelings and running on pure instinct. Although, in canon she did try to seduce both Oz (in Amends) and Xander (in Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered). So, I imagine she does have a bit of a naughty side.

Well, the ‘poop’ incident only happened to me once as a parent, but many times with my youngest sister, lol. You know what they say…Shit Happens.

Thanks for the feedback!

JustSkipIt -
I’m going to err on the side of, ‘Jen is clueless.’ Aren’t most parents? Lol I think she’s just happy to see Tara away from Cordelia and settling into her responsibilities. I’m sure it hasn’t been easy for either of them. Yeah, inopportune isn’t even the right word for it. Frustrating, maybe? J only did the poopy diaper thing once, but my youngest sister…daily.

Thanks for the feedback!

wills redemption-
W’s are hard for infants and once they know a word, especially one that gets them attention, they’ll say it…a lot. My daughter went through a stage where every male friend and/or relative was ‘Daddy.’ She was around one at the time and did it for about six months before she finally made the connection with their names.

No more poo…got it! :p

love2003-
I think even though they stopped, the sexual tension between them is bound to just increase, as they grow closer. Plus, it’s not like they just met either. They’re best friends and have been ‘sort of dating’ for awhile. But I know what you’re saying.

Thanks for the feedback!

Willowfan-
Coming right up!

Thanks for the reading!

Dennio-
Awww, I’m so glad you are enjoying it!

NEW CHAPTER DIRECTLY BELOW

Post subject: Re: [AU] Baby Makes Three (5-19-13)
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:16 am 

TITLE: Baby Makes Three

AUTHOR: Finey_McFine

RATING: PG13

DISCLAIMER: Willow, Tara and any other BtVS characters, as well as some random dialog, belong to Mutant Enemy. ALL other original characters belong to me! Mention of any ‘real’ people in this fic is brief and pure fantasy.

SUMMARY: Totally AU! Willow Rosenberg is a senior at Sunnydale High. She and her friends are bullied relentlessly until Willow stumbles upon a huge secret and decides to take matters into her own hands. There is no Hellmouth, just lot’s of teen angst, self discovery and of course Willow/Tara goodness...eventually.

Thoughts are in italics

AUTHOR’S NOTE: Hello All and Happy Sunday! My apologies for the gap between updates…busy, busy! I’ll slip in updates when I can and promise not to leave either story incomplete, but I’m sort of a ‘one woman band’ at work and when things get busy…it’s all on me. Anyway, enjoy!! BTW, just a warning…no beta. All mistakes are mine, so PM if you catch something.

Chapter 28

A couple hours later, the girls managed to get everything cleaned up, including Chelsea and themselves. While Willow had Chelsea in the tub, Tara stripped the crib and thoroughly cleaned it as well as the surrounding walls. She put everything in the washer and remade the bed with clean sheets before taking a shower in her Mom’s bathroom. Once she was cleaned up, she took over Chelsea duty so Willow could shower and get cleaned up as well.

After her shower, Willow bounced downstairs to find Tara and Chelsea in the family room playing together on the floor. “Hey,” Willow said.

“Hey, all clean?”

The redhead smiled broadly, “Yep, squeaky even!” Willow sat down on the floor and handed Tara her cell phone. “You have a message, but I um, I didn’t look. You know, in case it’s private or something.”

Tara smiled, “Thanks.” She scrunched her brow and peered at the glowing screen. “Crap.”

“Is everything okay?” Willow asked.

“Yeah, I just forgot to call Buffy back is all. She texted earlier and wanted us to go to the mall with her, something about a shoe sale.”

“Us?” Willow squeaked out.

“Um hmm,” Tara said as she scrolled through the missed messages and madly typed out another. “You wanna go?”

Willow shrugged her shoulders, “Well, I guess so. I’m not much of a mall-rat but, there’s mocha’s, right?”

Tara grinned, “Good, cuz I already told her yes.”

Willow’s mouth dropped open. “Tara!” She exclaimed in mock indignation. “And what if I’d said no?”

“You weren’t gonna say no.”

“How do you know that?”

“Cuz I know you.”

“No you don’t.”

“Yes…I do,” Tara said playfully.

“Humph.” Willow crossed her arms defensively across her chest. “So what, now I’m Miss Predictable?”

“More like…reliable.”

“Great, now I’m old reliable…that’s a sexy nickname,” She mumbled to herself.

“Old reliable…isn’t that a geyser?” Tara teased.

“That’s old faithful.”

“I thought that was a dog…”

“That’s old yeller!”

Tara snorted at the adorably indignant redhead. “I know Sweetie, I’m just messing you.”

“Well, maybe I don’t wanna be reliable all the time. Maybe I’m not just some predictable gal…dog geyser person.”

Tara tossed her phone on to the sofa and crawled towards Willow. She raised one hand and gently pushed Willow back on to the floor and then crawled higher up her body until she was straddling the girls’ hips; with both hands resting comfortably on either side of Willow’s head.

She leaned forward, within a few inches of the pouty lips in front of her. “You…are not…predictable gal…or…some dog geyser person.” Tara said, kissing Willow several times. “You are reliable, but you’re also sweet and funny and beautiful and most definitely sexy gal.” With those last words, Willow grabbed Tara’s shirt collar and pulled her all the way down; crushing their lips together. She just couldn’t be that close to the girl and not be kissing her.

A few seconds later Willow broke the kiss. “Thank you,” She whispered.

“For what?”

Willow reached up and tucked some stray hair behind Tara’s ear. “For loving me.” Willow’s voice was barely audible.

Tara smiled sweetly, “My pleasure.”

Just as Tara made a move to kiss Willow again, a squealing baby climbed on her back. “Ugh.”

Willow laughed, “Someone’s jealous…again.”

Tara sank forward on to Willow and buried her face in Willow’s neck. “I think she has me pinned.” Tara said in a muffled voice, “Might as well make the most of it...”

Willow squirmed and giggled as the blonde began a kissing assault on her girlfriend’s neck. “Tara stop! That tickles!”

“Okay, okay…I don’t want to knock Chels off. Can you reach her?”

“Yeah, I think so.” Willow grunted as she reached around Tara and grabbed Chelsea; pulling her up high enough for Tara to wiggle free.

Tara rolled off and blew some hair out of her face. “So, mall?”

“Okay Tare, I’ll go to the mall.”

“See, I knew you would!”

Tara pulled into the mall parking lot and made the rounds until she found a decent spot close to the entrance. She came to a stop, threw the car into park and killed the engine.

Tara fell back into the seat and exhaled deeply. She rolled her head towards Willow, who was siting exactly the same way and smiled. “Suddenly, the mall doesn’t sound as appealing as it did before.”

“Oh yeah and why is that?” Willow asked, reaching over and taking Tara’s hand in hers.

“Maybe because we can’t do this…” Tara replied, lacing their fingers together and gently kissing across Willow’s knuckles.

Willow smiled sadly. In the short time since they’d discovered the romantic side of their relationship, it was becoming harder and harder to hide their feelings in public. Maybe it was something they shouldn’t be hiding at all, but Willow had to admit; she enjoyed having Tara all to herself. Unfortunately, it was a double-edged sword.

One the one hand, it was kind of exciting having something that was just hers and knowing what no one else knew. Everyone thought they knew Tara, the popular cheerleader, but only Willow really knew her.

One the other hand, there was still a part of her that was unsure. It was kind of like that old saying, if a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? If no one knew about their relationship, was it real? The concept was not lost on the redhead and she’d thought about broaching the subject with Tara several times, but something always got in the way; usually in the form of an adorable blonde infant. But what if she was right? What if Tara didn’t ever want anyone to know? It would be easy for her to break things off; since to the outside world, they’re relationship had never existed anyway. It was a difficult predicament to be in and Willow knew, eventually, they would have to discuss coming out.

Willow wasn’t sure exactly why she was feeling so insecure all of the sudden; maybe it was that darned niggling in the back of her mind again. The one that was making her feel off. The thing was, however, Tara had never given her any indication her feelings weren’t legitimate. In fact, it was just the opposite. Then why wasn’t that enough?

Tara had experience, of the relationship kind. Before Willow, there were only boys or just boy? Willow wasn’t really sure how many previous boyfriends Tara had and only knew about the one, but he was enough to tip the scales. Tara was straight or had been? Again, it was questionable, but she herself had nothing to go on and was quickly starting to realize, she probably never would. She’d spent her adolescence trapped in perpetual Xander hell; pining away and never thinking of anyone else. Except nothing had ever come of it, maybe there was a reason for that. Everything happens for a reason, right? Maybe that reason was because she was…is gay. Maybe Xander was safe and unconsciously she knew nothing would ever come of it, because deep down maybe she knew, really knew it wasn’t what she wanted.

Willow’s eyes were staring out across the parking lot as she bit her lip in deep concentration. Tara watched and wondered where she’d gone and what she was thinking so intently about. One minute they’d been all lovey dovey and the next, Willow was lost in her own little world. Admittedly, it was something Tara had gotten used to. They could be deep into studying or whatnot and Willow would drift. It was a trait or maybe a quirk, one that Tara actually admired. Her girlfriend was a thinker; the brainy type. Tara was a thinker too, but not to this extent. The way Willow’s mind worked was one of the things she loved the most about the girl, but it was time to snap her out of it as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket; knowing that Buffy was getting impatient.

Tara pulled Willow’s hand to her mouth and began to kiss her hand again until Willow finally averted her gaze and made eye contact with the blonde.

Tara smiled over their conjoined hands. “You okay?” She asked sweetly, receiving a nod from Willow. “Anything you want to talk about?”

Willow shook her head, “Maybe later, longer conversation? Nothing bad though…just stuff. Sometimes it gets busy up here,” Willow said as she tapped on her temple with her free hand.

Tara kissed her hand one last time before letting go, “I know, my baby’s a thinker.” She said, giving a voice to her prior thoughts. Tara sighed again when she felt her cell vibrate in her lap, “Buffy’s getting impatient, I guess we need to get going.”

“Yeah, time to get our shopping on!” Willow said with a bit of false enthusiasm, before opening her door and hopping out of the car.

Tara unloaded the stroller from the trunk while Willow unstrapped the car seat; pulling it and Chelsea from the backseat.

“Ugh,” She grunted as she used both hands to lift the bulky seat. “Geez, she’s getting heavy!” Willow exclaimed.

Tara smiled, holding the stroller steady. “I know, pretty soon we’ll be able to put her right into the stroller without having to attach the car seat. That’ll be kinda nice.”

Willow sighed, “I wish I’d been around when she was a newborn.”

Tara glanced at Willow out of the corner of her eye as they walked through the parking lot. She playfully bumped hips with her girlfriend. “Me too, cuz she barely slept for more than two hours at a time. I could have used the extra help!”

“I bet, you must have been exhausted. How did you manage with school and everything?”

Tara exhaled deeply, “Well, even though I had my mom and aunt around, it still wasn’t easy. I really didn’t know what I was doing. She didn’t want to take a bottle, at first, so it was pretty much all me for awhile. I’ve never been so tired in my entire life.”

Willow looked up with curious eyes. “What about school? I mean, it’s hard now, but I can’t imagine…”

Tara ducked her head. “I d-didn’t go back to s-school until we came here.”

“Then how…?” Willow was truly perplexed.

“I um, I did some night school, some home school and online courses for most of my junior year. That’s why I’m behind in math and science. Language arts, history…those subjects are easy for me, but I really struggle in the other two. I mean, I had a hard time keeping up before, but I still got decent grades, then throw a baby in there…disaster.” Tara chuckled as she gestured with her hands.

Willows smiled sadly. “I’m sorry Tare.”

“It’s not you’re fault Will.”

“I know, I just…” Willow’s words trailed off as they approached the front entrance of the mall and saw Buffy waving her hands wildly over her head.

“Hey you guys, it’s about time! What took you so long?” Buffy exclaimed and she jogged towards them.

Tara shrugged her shoulders and pointed at the stroller. “We’re on ‘BST…’ baby standard time, and plus, we sort of had an…incident.” Tara said, biting her bottom lip and looking towards Willow.

“Huh?” Buffy grunted, as they walked through the mall entrance.

“Never mind,” Willow said, “It was just baby stuff. So, what’s the plan?”

“Okay, first we hit the sales for the stylish, yet affordable boots, then we look for an outfit to go with and then we find the cute guys!”

“Seriously? You um, you wanna cruise guys?” Tara asked, staring at Buffy incredulously for several long seconds. She had no idea how to tell Buffy she wasn’t interested without telling her the truth.

Willow became uncomfortable immediately and began to fidget, but she stayed quiet and allowed Tara to handle the situation.

“Well, it is Saturday night and we don’t have dates. Plus, isn’t that the whole point of going to the mall in the first place? Besides,” Buffy said, elbowing Tara playfully, “I heard Scott Hope works at Abercrombie.”

“I t-thought we were just shopping?” Tara replied, noticing Willow visibly cringe.

“Well, we are but-”

Tara quickly cut her off. “Buffy, I have Chelsea with me.”

“Oh...yeah…I guess the baby thing works for guys when they want to pick up girls, but not the other way around, huh?”

Tara shook her head, laughing to herself at the irony of what she was about to say. “Um, not so much, but it does work for getting girls…so I’ve heard.”

Willow laugh-snorted and then immediately choked; causing her to start coughing uncontrollably.

Tara patted her on the back, “You okay Will?” She asked shooting her girlfriend a wicked little grin.

“Umm hmm…” Willow managed between coughs.

“Hold on, I’ll be right back!” Buffy exclaimed, dashing into a designer shoe store.

Willow was still suffering from residual coughs when Tara turned to her and patted her back again. “Sorry, I couldn’t resist, but would have, had I known you’d practically cough up a lung.”

Willow smirked, “So, that was your plan? Use an innocent child to advance your love life?”

“Well, it worked…didn’t it?” Tara said with a lopsided smile.

“Yeah,” Willow said dreamily, “It sure did.”

Last edited by Finey_McFine on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:24 am 
13. Big Knowledge Woman

Dibs? Ah-HA! I did it! I did it! Okay, I'll stop doing the silly dance now.

I am so happy to see an update to this. Willow, Tara and Chelsea together are just so enjoyable for many reasons.

So, the poop situation was taken care of with their wonderful team-work. They just run like a well-oiled machine, or possibly some other kind of lubricant. :wink

I love the wonderful job you did of weaving canon in here. You know, I was just watching Dopplegangland this morning, so old reliable, Old Faithful, dog-geyser person was fresh in my mind. I must say that I loved Tara's way of making her feel better about that so much better. And then the "just hers" moment, all in the same update.

I gotta say I'm a tad bit worried about Willow's inner musings regarding the fact that if nobody else knows about them, are they actually a true couple. Yep, looks like they may have a fairly serious convo coming up in the near future. It makes me sad to think that she thinks they're not just because of that. But this is something very new to her, her first relationship and especially with a girl, so lots going on there. I can't wait until the talk, but I have faith that it'll work out okay.

Now, about Buffy...buying boots and cruising guys, lol yep, that's her. But it was nice that she invited Willow too, so looks like she's making some progress. I absolutely loved Tara's comment, but poor Will, getting all choked up. lol

Can't wait to see what else happens on their day out together, so whenever you get the time, you know I'll be here waiting. Thanks for the wonderful update!

Wimpy

"There was plenty of magic." ~~ Tara

Last edited by wimpy0729 on Sun May 19, 2013 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 10:45 am 
4. Extra Flamey

Oh my. This chapter was amazing! I absolutely love the "old Reliable" scene, when Willow starts to get upset she is totally brought back down by the adorable and caring and sweet Tara. (This is the point I looked up at the ceiling and waved my arms frantically while saying "My feels! My feels!")

Aww... Willow musing on the fact that she thinks her relationship with Tara could not be real...That saddened me. I just hope she gets that thinking out of her head soon hehe.

Quote:
Willow smirked, “So, that was your plan? Use an innocent child to advance your love life?”

“Well, it worked…didn’t it?” Tara said with a lopsided smile.

“Yeah,” Willow said dreamily, “It sure did.”

Oh my god! Those lines killed me. :bow :thud

I loved it! Cannot wait for the next update hehe.

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:32 pm 
9. Gay Now

Yay for great update-y goodness... Yay for Team Hazmat duty... I'm glad that Buffy invited Willow too to the mall... Willow's inner musings worry me... Can't wait for the rest of the mall trip...

Posting while nude improves your mood...

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:34 pm 
9. Gay Now

Nice!

It's a little slice of life, with a little bit of deep thinking thrown in.
Perfect!

I can't help wonder when they are going to come clean?

I mean, if you lose anyone by coming out, did you really want to be around them?

And except for Xander (and Jesse? can't remember) willow's got nothing to lose.

But anyway, yay for Buffy acting more like the lovable Buffy we all remember, and less like a carbon copy blonde bitch.

I can't wait to see how this all comes out :bounce

Looking forward to more, soon even! :flower

R

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next